Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: It's time now for Edmund O'Brien as Johnny dollars just a dollar.
Speaker 3: This is miss Beale at the travel office calling back. I got your plane space, all right?
Speaker 1: Oh good way till I get a pencil.
Speaker 3: Okay, you leave idlewhile tomorrow morning at nine on National flight four oh five. When you reach New Orleans tomorrow evening.
Speaker 1: At five oh one, five oh one. Got it.
Speaker 3: You'll have to stay in New Orleans overnight, and the earliest flat I could get out of there is Pan America number seven oh one.
Speaker 1: The next morning at eight eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Got'll put you in Minogwood five fifty that evening, and there's a train from there to San Juando Sour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part of it should be fun.
Speaker 3: The fair one way including tax is two hundred and sixteen dollars and fifty five cents.
Speaker 2: Why don't you buy a round trip?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just have it? I guess superstition.
Speaker 2: I don't like to presume I'm going to get back from any of these trips I make.
Speaker 1: That's really be asking for trouble.
Speaker 4: Edmund O'Brien and another adventure of the Man was the Action Packed Expense Account America's five dealer is free lance Insurance investigator, Yours.
Speaker 1: Truly, Johnny Dollar.
Speaker 2: Expense accounts submitted by a special investigator Johnny Dollar to Britannia Life Insurance Company, Hartford, Connecticut. The following is an accounting of expenditures during my investigation of the David Rocky matter. Expense count Item one four dollars and fifty cents. Transportation from Hartford to New York City, Item two dollars and twenty cents. Cat fair to the hiring whole of the National Maritime Union, Bob, all right, talk with you on the phone with Richtor Dollar.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well, like I told you, then your man is in San Juan del Sir.
Speaker 1: Or if he left, we don't know about it. I hope he's that. I've got plane reservations.
Speaker 5: I called the Edwardson line on the outfit he was sailing for. I want to double check in our records, and theirs are the same. He missed his sailing in San Juan del Sir. They signed on a local man as far as Panama.
Speaker 2: The ship was the Lyle Edwardson that said, can you give me anything that would help identify him?
Speaker 5: Well, here's his signature and his last job assignment card.
Speaker 1: Can I keep this? I guess so sure. Thanks.
Speaker 5: Let's see here's his membership book number one four six five four four.
Speaker 1: All right? Would you happen to have any photographs in your final No?
Speaker 5: But the Coast Guard Office would on the certificate of identification and certificate of service.
Speaker 1: They will both be in a file on him over there.
Speaker 2: Good, that's what I need. I wouldn't know him. If I did find him, I'll fix you up, naturally. I'm curious you flying all the way down to that port. What do you want with this David? Rocky?
Speaker 1: He just became a millionaire? What all?
Speaker 2: When Rocky was a kid, he was adopted by a Titus Morgan in Boston. Wealthy man. He just died, leaving everything to Rocky. And he'll like that A million and a half, including fifty thousand insurance.
Speaker 1: That put me on the case. I would you like to get some news like that? I don't think I could take it. Oh thanks a lot, mister Rick. That was nothing.
Speaker 5: When you find this guy, ask him if he can spare a few bucks for the seamen's home.
Speaker 1: Will he.
Speaker 2: From the Coast Guard documents on David Rocky. I memorized his picture, and the next morning I left New York. Expense account I had him three two hundred and ninety seven dollars fan incidentals to Monograa. I had him four thirty five dollars a chart of plane. I finally arranged for the next day that put me in San Juan del Sur. At three o'clock the next afternoon, I found Hotel Accommodations and then looked at the local office of David Rocky's last employers, the Edwardson Steamship Lines.
Speaker 1: But it, oh, good afternoon.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Dollai just arrived from Hartford, Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Well, well, my name is Wall Clayton Wall. How do you do it?
Speaker 6: Why on earth would anyone leave Hartford to come to a place like this.
Speaker 1: I am an insurance investigator.
Speaker 2: I was sent down here to find a seaman who sailed on one of your ships, David Rocky.
Speaker 1: Remember him?
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, certainly, I remember him. Did you say insurance investigator?
Speaker 1: That's Ryan? Why did you ask that? Why just wanted What do you want with him?
Speaker 2: He has some money coming from a policy and in the state.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think I'd go back to Hartford.
Speaker 1: Mister dollar.
Speaker 6: Why David Rocky is not in a position to hear about money up in the States. Oh, he's in jail. He's being charged with murder. I see when did this happen? Well, I'm afraid I don't have all the particulars the papers. They aren't famous here for accurate reporting. But he missed his ship. You know that was not quite two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yes, I haven't told then.
Speaker 6: I believe the reason was a drinking bout, and as a result of it, this employee of ours, Henicaraguan, was killed, stabbed to death.
Speaker 2: I believe why didn't anybody know about this in New York?
Speaker 1: He's soon.
Speaker 2: You know your company, things moved very slowly down here. You must be in contact with you on New York office.
Speaker 6: My communications are of a purely business nature, mister Dollar. I suppose that sounds rather inhumane. Yes, matter of fact it does. I office handles many thousands of dollars each year for the company, and I have to.
Speaker 1: Protect its positions. I mean, that's why you're didn't report this trouble of Rockies.
Speaker 6: If I had, it would have meant interference with the officials, and that wouldn't have been good for you.
Speaker 1: It would not.
Speaker 6: One who wants to continue in business here doesn't interfere with the Guadia NACIONALO. It is both military and police, and like in all countries, they have legal procedures.
Speaker 2: I take it you haven't seen Rockies since he was arrested. No, I haven't, and I hope you don't mind.
Speaker 1: If I do. I'll be blunt with you.
Speaker 6: As long as the interference doesn't stem from this office. I think it's highly in order. I wish you luck, mister Dollar, and i'd like to have you tell me how you come out. I'm not as half less as I sound. No, sure, sure, just a good business man.
Speaker 2: Before I tackle them, I learned what I could about the police set up in Nicaragua. The Guardia had been organized original by American Army and Marine officers. A lot of what I dug up would have been good news to criminals. A couple of thousand men enforcing those in the countries besides.
Speaker 1: Of New York State.
Speaker 2: But at least it looked like I find somebody who could speak English. I did, but that was all there was.
Speaker 1: In my favor. You cannot talk to him.
Speaker 2: He's a prisoner, and I will not have people talk to him.
Speaker 1: Why not, Sergeant, Why don't you want me to see him?
Speaker 2: It's for me to say, that is my order. You're an important man. I understand that, but there are some of them more important.
Speaker 7: What do you say.
Speaker 2: You're evidently used to dealing with people who are afraid of you. I don't have any reason to be afraid of you. Importance, I do not understand. And I'm here under the pupper of papers. They give me certain rights. David Rocky was under papers too. He has rights.
Speaker 1: Does he have a lawyer? He does not want one. That's difficult to believe. You think I lie.
Speaker 2: I think you'd better let me go see him. No, he's a prisoner. Prisoner or not, he has a right to see me. I'll go to the American consul and Monoga if I have to. You must know where he'll go to. Your superior officers. You can't do this because of personal feelings, Sergeant. If stay ten minutes, no more, thanks, maybe that'll be enough.
Speaker 1: Who is it you have a light?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Who is it?
Speaker 1: My name is Dollar Rocky. I came down from the States to find you. That's a laugh.
Speaker 7: I know how these things go.
Speaker 2: They haven't even heard about it up there, So why should anybody come looking for me? Titus Morgan die, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 7: What does that have to do with it?
Speaker 2: He left your little money some insurance company who wanted to find you so they could clear their books.
Speaker 7: This is a fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about this murder charge?
Speaker 2: If you've been outside, you know more oft than I do. This is where I woke up, and this is where I've been. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: What do you mean this is where you woke up.
Speaker 7: I got drunk. I don't remember getting here.
Speaker 1: You know about the murder? John? Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they told me about that.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I drank too much?
Speaker 2: Almost seems like I got a mickey?
Speaker 1: Did you kill this guy? Are you in the level? Certainly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my wallet when I get a Knight, that's my operating license. My cards are inside Connecticut. It's close to home. I'm sorry I was so suspicious, but you could have been working for the police, coming in here to give me some false hope and make me blab. What about the killing? I don't remember. I don't know what happened. His name was Sakasa. He was forming of the long shoreman crew that loaded.
Speaker 1: I know that well.
Speaker 7: I didn't have to stand watch that night, so I went with him.
Speaker 2: I've done it before I knew there were all these drinks at his place.
Speaker 7: Finally with his wife.
Speaker 2: I remember midnight, but not much after that, except half remembering going to.
Speaker 7: Bed because I was so stiff.
Speaker 1: He went to bed there.
Speaker 7: I'm not even sure of that, I think so.
Speaker 2: I don't remember going any place else, And believe me, I've been trying to wu then.
Speaker 7: I don't know, almost like a nightmare. I can remember the police being there in the morning.
Speaker 2: I was here and that sojian Otaga won't tell me what's going on and let me see anybody.
Speaker 7: I don't even know how he was killed.
Speaker 2: He didn't stand. He is lying on the floor in the middle of the front room. I wouldn't have any reason to kill Amodiano.
Speaker 1: You remember who is with you here?
Speaker 7: There was his wife.
Speaker 2: As I said, what's her name, Misha, tell me about him? Well, there's nothing about her. She Sigot his wife. After I met him. I met her. I've made this port quite a few times and got to know him both.
Speaker 1: Mmmm. Who else was with you?
Speaker 2: Two of the men, one was Dave Light. He was a crew member of the ship, so he's gone. The other is Chris Binstead. He's in charge of the warehouses here for the Edwards and Company. Then there was a There was another girl, Alicia. I don't know where she came from.
Speaker 1: I'll find out.
Speaker 2: You're you're really gonna look into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't see an American sitting here in a black cell without somebody helping him. I won't say I've been praying, but if I had been, you'd sure be the answer to them.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know what I find out.
Speaker 7: And mister Morgan died.
Speaker 2: He was a great man.
Speaker 1: I wish i'd stayed home. I'll try to see you tomorrow night. Hey, hey, there. I couldn't see him, the cell was that dark.
Speaker 2: But when the door clang shut behind me, I realized the iron air of the situation, the air of a million and a half dollar fortune in a jail cell, and Nicaragua was without rights, privileges, or even light.
Speaker 4: We will return you to the second act of yours, truly, Johnny Dollar, in just a moment. Every Saturday night, Americans from coast to coast play sing It again?
Speaker 1: Do you well? If you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't know the fun and excitement you're missing. Prize is galore, plus a special jackpot prize if you can name the phantom voice. So stay at home, Play at home. On Saturday nights when over many of these same CBS stations, den Seymour says, it's sing it again now with our star Edmund O'Brien, we return you to the second act of yours, truly, Johnny Dollar.
Speaker 1: Now you've started the freezing and it don't trouble me no more. He told me he wouldn't have any reason to kill the man, sergeant. That's what he said. That he doesn't remember killing him.
Speaker 2: That's what he said too, And why he says he was drunk, Yes, but he remembers other things like the police being there.
Speaker 1: Seems to me he'd remember killing somebody.
Speaker 7: Why do you think he tells the truth.
Speaker 1: If you do remember, it just seems to me that he was telling truth.
Speaker 2: You are too innocent, senor maybe, And I'm not know what you've got on him. I do not understand. Well, what are you building your case on? Just the fact that he says he doesn't remember. He says he'd have no reason to kill Emiliano, What motive.
Speaker 1: Are you using? Motive? Their wife? You mean there was something between Rocky and the wife to hers? Hell, she is a cat and all men they are mice for her. All right, that's something. It wouldn't be enough in my country.
Speaker 2: No, that's nothing, but the Vegas kind of circumstantial evidence. Don't you have anything real? The murder weapon, for example, it was not found. What about the fatal wounds?
Speaker 1: Then? What kind of a knife made them? Do you think it was a wide knife?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: As a seaman, Rocky could have been carrying a knife, but it would have been a small one.
Speaker 1: Do you think of that?
Speaker 2: We searched him. He did not have a knife. He threw it away. How do you know he threw it?
Speaker 7: He did not have it.
Speaker 1: You believe in his lies. I tell you what the people say who are with him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear your version of what they said. I'll talk to them myself.
Speaker 1: No, you do not, You do not in your fear.
Speaker 2: Look, as far as you're concerned, he's guilty until he can be proved innocent. And you don't want anybody to try and do that. Now, don't try to stop me sageant. If you don't want your superiors on your neck.
Speaker 1: You'll be in trouble too. You want careful.
Speaker 2: My first move was to get a cable off to hunt At, advising the company of the situation and suggesting that the tightest Morgan estate send a lawyer to San Juan del Sir as quickly as possible. By then it was five pm. Through Clayton Wall and the Edwardson office, I found the address of the Sagasa Widow one in a section of houses that the company had improved their employees. Missus as I was an attractive, unusually fair skinned woman of maybe twenty three or four who was outside enjoying the moist wind of evening when I arrived.
Speaker 1: She too spoke English.
Speaker 8: The company taught me i worked there.
Speaker 1: It seems to be a good company. There's a lot for its sad people.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I think it is good, but then sometimes I think it would be better never to know any Americans.
Speaker 8: But they bring me many presents from America.
Speaker 1: David Rocky and who else?
Speaker 9: The other sailor from the sheep, the one named David Light Yes, that one too, and one called Robert.
Speaker 2: What did your husband say about all these presents in the mind only.
Speaker 9: Sometimes he was angry. He would say, if you're my wife, you don't take these things. I say, yes, Emiliano, I'm your wife, and these things don't change that.
Speaker 8: He would smile. Was not angry anymore.
Speaker 1: They angry about David Rocky sometimes. No, he's in jail, don't you Yes, did you see him kill your husband?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I understand you were here.
Speaker 8: Yes, I was here with Alicia. We came out here. It was hot inside.
Speaker 2: And the men were still inside. Huh, Dave light and Rocky and your husband. Yes. And there was one other, wasn't he what was his name, Binstead?
Speaker 8: Yes, Chris Binstead?
Speaker 1: Did you hear anything from out here? Were only talking, all of them talking?
Speaker 8: I think so.
Speaker 1: David Rocky thinks he remembers lying down while he was here.
Speaker 8: I think he stood up.
Speaker 1: He was up when you came out of your house.
Speaker 8: Yes, I think so. It was well, there was a lot of rum as I know.
Speaker 1: Had there been any trouble, any arguments?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 9: Don't you remember there was only trouble when Chris ran out the spad.
Speaker 1: What did Chris say?
Speaker 9: He said, Dave, he caught Ameliano Dave, who only Dave.
Speaker 1: Could he have met Dave Light? I don't know. Was Dave Light still in the house. No, he was gone to.
Speaker 8: Bring to Guadia.
Speaker 2: Look, it's very important that I learned all the truth about what happened. The Guardia have made up their minds that David Rocky killed your husband. If he did, he'll be punished. But if he didn't, that's got to be proved. I came here to tell him that well, that he had a new life to live.
Speaker 8: New life. What does this mean? It's new life.
Speaker 2: David Rocky is a rich man in America. Now, rich man, do you know how much a million dollars is?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's more than you or your children or your grandchildren could ever spend here in San Juan.
Speaker 1: David Rocky has more than that.
Speaker 2: Now he doesn't know. I came here to tell him about it. But when I found out about your husband, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Oh no, he would surely curse God if you told him.
Speaker 2: You understand now why I have to learn the truth, don't you? Yes, I and went to take me into your house and try to remember everything that happened before you and Alicia went outside. Another Edwardson ship had docked that evening, and I found Chris Binstead on the wharf, supervising the placement of the cargo that was streaming into the warehouse. He didn't want to, but he turned his job over to a helper and led me up some stairs to his office in the loft of the building. I don't quite get your bend down here, you said, Dave. Rocky came into some money, Yeah, a little from an insurance policy somebody in his family.
Speaker 1: He didn't have any family, That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He never talked about having a home or anything.
Speaker 1: Eh. Did you get in to see him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw him so whil of his spotty's and yeah, I feel sorry.
Speaker 1: For him, but what else can you expect? Did you see him kill? Sega, said Chris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't want to see anything like that again. What happened exactly, Well, the whole thing was that everybody had been drinking too much. He passed out and laid down on a cut he'd stayed there. Everything had been all right, but Mesha, she's nothing but a package of trouble. Anyway, she had to go over and try to wake him up. She said something that got her.
Speaker 1: Husband started, what do you mean started? Yah? Riled up? You know, something personal?
Speaker 2: So he goes over and dumps Rocky on the floor and tells him to get out and not come back. Rocky hit him once and then went out in the kitchen, got the knife, came back.
Speaker 1: Misha told me she was outside. Yeah she was. I sent both the women out when the trouble started. She said there hadn't been any trouble. She was better than that. Yeah, I guess so. I can't see why she'd lie.
Speaker 2: I never figured him out, any of 'em. Anyway, Rocky came back with a knife, and they called each other some names, and then all of a sudden there was the Meleanna on the floor. Then what Yeah, it was the end of it. Went and told Mesha what had happened. Dave like went after the quardia.
Speaker 1: What did you say to me?
Speaker 2: Should I just told her that Rocky'd kill her husband? She says, you told that Dave did that? You didn't say Rocky.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did say Dave, But I met Dave Rocky.
Speaker 7: What are you pressing may for?
Speaker 1: You're just trying to find out what happened.
Speaker 7: I told you what happened.
Speaker 2: How about this Dave light. How come he was able to climb aboard his ship and leave? He reported the thing mister wallat the main office, talked to the guardia.
Speaker 7: They let him go.
Speaker 1: What is all this? Dollar? You got the facts?
Speaker 2: It's funny that David Rocky doesn't remember killing him.
Speaker 1: Is that what he says he doesn't remember.
Speaker 2: A man who does a thing like that when he's blind drunk is usually following his subconscious mind. That would mean that when he's sober, he probably would have thought about killing Emiliano.
Speaker 1: So that would mean.
Speaker 2: That the motive might be the elimination of the husband. Now, I can't figure a seaman who's here in San Juan only a few days at a time even thinking of going to these links to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of Misha's husband. What are you driving? Dollar? I'm thinking out loud. I guess why I had a better be all.
Speaker 2: I guess you have to get back to work. Yeah, okay, thanks a lot for seeing me. It was coal black when I left and made my way on foot back to my hotel. A message was waiting for me at the desk. Please phone mister Clayton Wall.
Speaker 4: What, mister Dollar, I've been waiting for you to call.
Speaker 1: I asked, mister Wall what is it? The widow Mitcha came to my house. She wanted to get.
Speaker 7: In touch with you.
Speaker 1: It's funny I gave him my hotel.
Speaker 7: You were out that she couldn't find you.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's said, what does she want?
Speaker 7: She didn't tell me want you to be at the house and would like to have you come there.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go right over. Ye, that's the dollar.
Speaker 8: And you don't come before this.
Speaker 1: And I was busy asking questions. I saw Chris Benstead.
Speaker 8: What do you say?
Speaker 2: It's hard to tell the lies from the alcoholic confusion.
Speaker 8: Understand you.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it either. You should. Now why did you want to see me?
Speaker 8: I found a knife?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Where behind that that that chest?
Speaker 8: Yes, he is there. I didn't touch it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't found before.
Speaker 8: Didn't look.
Speaker 1: How did you happen to find it? I don't know.
Speaker 9: After you leave, I started to think something told me, look there, now tell.
Speaker 1: Me the truth.
Speaker 2: You should you want to help David Rocky if I can help, all right, And don't say anything about finding the knife, not to anybody.
Speaker 1: He didn't tell mister Walls.
Speaker 8: He asked me about the don't all.
Speaker 1: I'd leave it that way.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything to anybody. I slept after that, almost the first sleep I had had since I left New York, and the first thing. The next morning, I arranged for another charter, playing to Monogua. In it, I sent the murder weapon and the only other thing I could think of that carried David Rocky's fingerprints, my wallet that he'd held while I showed him my identification. After a meal that passed for breakfast, I backed to see him.
Speaker 7: I have been going crazy in here. What have you found out?
Speaker 1: Much? Some of it good, some bad. You'll have to wait till it's anternoon to do anymore.
Speaker 7: Seems like this is a hangover.
Speaker 2: I'm never going to get over the times I hadn't been known crazy. I've been thinking of mister Morgan. How did he die?
Speaker 1: Hart? I wasn't very old.
Speaker 7: I keep remembering what he said when I.
Speaker 2: Left, that there were two worlds and that I was picking the wrong up.
Speaker 7: He adopted me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I talked to his lawyers, but I didn't get the whole story.
Speaker 7: Doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 2: I guess excep that I coulda made him a lot happier than I did. He had a son of his own that got killed in an auto accident when he was fourteen.
Speaker 7: The mother too.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that I was the same age, and I was supposed to take his son's place. Mister Morgan found me in a state home, took me in, gave me everything, put me through school, high school.
Speaker 1: Why did you leave him? Uh?
Speaker 2: I guess I'd lived too long in the other world or something. I almost felt like an outsider. And the war came along and I went into the Merchant Marine. How old a now rocky twenty seven? I went back after the war, but I wasn't cut out for it, I guess top to see.
Speaker 7: Those formal dinners and dames.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand the rest of the people, who never seemed to say.
Speaker 7: What they were thinking.
Speaker 1: H There were plenty of.
Speaker 2: I tried because I knew mister Morgan wanted me to. It was just something rough in me that I couldn't hold down.
Speaker 1: And there were a.
Speaker 2: Couple of things with these stuffed shirts, you know.
Speaker 1: Fights.
Speaker 2: Finally, a few years back, I got up and left without saying anything to mister Morgan.
Speaker 1: I got no sermon to preach.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't the way to do it, and he left me some insurance.
Speaker 7: Anyway, How do you like that guy?
Speaker 2: Have you been thinking about the Sigaza thing, Rocky, I've been trying. He can't remember any more.
Speaker 7: No, does it look bad?
Speaker 1: I can't tell about these other people.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have killed him. Mishe's trouble. I know that, But I wouldn't have killed him. I didn't have any reason.
Speaker 1: Tom, That's been my approach, but I.
Speaker 2: Have improved anything with it. You sit tight until I come back. Oh, here roaches in cigarettes. I got an answer that morning on my cable to Hartford. The Morgan estate was sending a lawyer. Then I waited until the middle of the afternoon when the charter plane came back from an outward with the results of the finger print tests. There was only one place to go. Why didn't you give me a straight story at the beginning, Rocky? Oh, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why didn't you tell me you killed? Did I kill him? You know you did? Oh? I swear, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't remember you mean that, don't you I don't remember, mister dollar, I don't remember.
Speaker 7: Did I kill him?
Speaker 1: Didn't you ever think of getting cigas out of the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in the way. Did I kill him? I've been looking for evidence that would say you didn't. What I found says you did. What Your fingerprints on the knife and no other fingerprints at all, They couldn't have been faked. There was only one way to get them there. Ah, I'm sorry, so am I.
Speaker 7: I didn't mean to it, no reason to do it.
Speaker 2: Why did I those things happened? I guess it could have happened to anybody who who doesn't have any more sense than I do.
Speaker 7: I got nobody to blame. Nobody.
Speaker 2: Expense account Item five same as items three and four. Transportation back to Hartford, Item six miscellaneous two hundred and thirty five dollars. Expense account total eight hundred and forty dollars and seventy five cents. Remarks, I'm sorry the mission wasn't more successful. The estate lawyer arrived before I left, and although he wasn't familiar with Nicaraguan's courts, he felt that David Rocky had a chance on a second degree Murderfully, none of us knew what the terms would be, but we did know that a million and a half dollars was worth waiting for Yours Truly Johnny Donner.
Speaker 4: Yours Truly Johnny Dollar stars Edmond O'Brien in the title role and is written by Gil.
Speaker 1: Dowd with music by Wilburt Hatch.
Speaker 4: Edmond O'Brien's Laid His Picture as the Paramount Pictures production, The Redhead and the Cowboy.
Speaker 1: Featured in the night's cast.
Speaker 4: Were Lillian Bayer, Bill, Conrad Taaler mc veigh, Edgar Barrier, je Novello, and Jack Moyles. Yours Truly Johnny Dollar is produced and directed by Jime del Vallier. This is Dick cutting and finding you to join us next week at this time, when Edmund O'Brien returns.
Speaker 1: As Yours Truly Johnny Dalla.
Speaker 4: Their Saturday Night fun with the young married set. When Lucille Ball and her favorite husband come along later this evening on most of these same CBS stations, you'll enjoy the laughs with Lucille Ball as she tries to help but more often hinders the man she calls my favorite husband. And now I'll stay tuned for Von Monroe's Caravan, which follows immediately over most of these same CBS stations. This is CBS where half along Cassidy rides. Every Saturday night, the Columbia Broadcasting System you th