Speaker 1: Here with my new friend Ivan. I'm gonna butcher your last name. How do you say that? Give it a shot, Reblican, I'm gonna retard with names. I just butchered that. We're not there, goes, this interview is over. Yeah, this is out. This is like Dana White walked out of one. So anyways, guys, that was a good interview. So from now on, we're uh. Next is the Russia Gate. Oh, Ivan's back. I guess I really fucked that we just met. I had two people with an hour each other. Goes, Hey, I'm in the town. You should get them on your show. Two people I trust. So I'm like, apparently I should get Ivan on my show. Who were the two Hodge twins and Sean Kelly the best?
Speaker 2: You know what? The hotchs call me the light of skin dude that they ever met.
Speaker 1: The Odge Twins are awesome. We're talking about earlier how they don't get some of the credit the deserved talk to anyone. They don't give a ship. They talk little KKK member David Duke. I set that up.
Speaker 2: It was let me it requires balls, right.
Speaker 1: Black guys, arena talk to the head of the kkkah.
Speaker 2: Because they're all they that interview alone chatters the entire mainstream just like that. Yeah, they didn't even need to ask him a simile question. Just having him in the same room with the headline we're interviewing this guy, it just totally destroys the narrative he was crazy because what does he do? All he does is talk shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he's actually he wasn't near as hateful as I thought. I didn't realize it, but I think I was the first person interview him in like ten years. I was getting such crazy backlashes to cancel then interview before the interview, but I believe that in something like the man has his word, you know, and I gave David Duke my word. I was gonna do it, so I just couldn't cancel it. I was unlike heavy, heavy pressure not to do the.
Speaker 2: Interview, unlike somebody who canceled.
Speaker 1: You Like, there's a lot of people are telling me, you have to cancel this interview, but I'm like, I can't do it. Why based then afterwards it didn't get much backafh.
Speaker 2: They don't like it when people tell me who I can and can't.
Speaker 1: That's why I do the interview. Still. But I was getting like, I'm not gonna say any but crazy people being like, hey, bro, you shouldn't do this. No on, I had done it in ten years, but then I showed there because he was in the KKK, it's gonna make me look bad. I'm not in the fucking KKK.
Speaker 2: I've been very Did he kill anybody?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know the COVID cabal?
Speaker 1: Oh good, good, point like Fauci.
Speaker 2: So you can interview Fauci because he slaughtered so many people with his lab incident. You can go ahead. Oh, speaking of which, remember what's his name? Didn't Ben Schappiir and Mark Levin Hill for the big former products?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 2: Go scroll through their little feed interview those. You can interview them. Oh, and didn't you have Nick fantes On? I did h Did he kill any did he shill for the big former products?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That killed a lot of people.
Speaker 1: He didn't know.
Speaker 2: All he did was talk ship online. Right, Ye, didn't hurt, didn't harm anybody.
Speaker 1: He pushes America, except he harmed people's feelings. And sorry, bro, give a lot of money too. Now I'm a free speech absolutist. I talked to communists too, is the crazy part. No one calls me communist because clearly not a communist. But you talk to a few white nowist, Oh you're a white nationalist. I want to hear their perspectives. Back to the twins, they're asking about the cross burnings. Yeah, David Duke, can't your great edges. It is so funny, like, no, it's more of a greeting. It's it's a friendly Uh it was. It was a hilarious interview though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I watched a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: How a great black guys interview in the old head of the KKK. But I was shocked though David Duke was not near as hateful as we've been told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we bought into the line, the lies, hook line and sinker. For me, when did you basically wake up from the bullshit COVID.
Speaker 1: I think was really a little bit. I was waking up before I lived in San Francisco, which is I had got attacked by or TIFA attacking other people. I had to defend some people because the cops had to stand downs order. That was the first thing that put it in my head that I had.
Speaker 2: To go doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Cops didn't make sense, and I ran to get cops to help, and they're like, oh, we can't go in there. I'm like, what do you mean you can't go in there? They had like stand down mayor order from the mayor, and that just really I was completely confused and baffled. I had no idea who Antifa were, why this was happening. That really puts them what I was just so laser focused on fight. I think, yeah, no, excrightfully, so you know, I don't regret that, but it was just that really confused me. That that incident and then COVID hit and I just got completely radicalized.
Speaker 2: Radicalized the truth, that's the truth, bro.
Speaker 1: They just demonic what they did.
Speaker 2: No, I was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think all of us so many lives.
Speaker 2: Essentially, when you say I have to do something, that's the fastest ticket to weaponizing me against you. If you convinced me through rational logic and hey, like.
Speaker 1: Take this vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we buy to like we buy things because somebody told us it's actually pretty good. They didn't tell us, hey you have to buy this and consume this product right here, by the way, I've never had this before. They must sponsor they don't sponsor me.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna give a plug, but it's a good coconut water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't give any money.
Speaker 2: Shit we want to know. But what I'm getting as whether it's a phone, whether it's a computer, you buy it based on the features and and the things that it benefits you with, right, satellite, whether it's you know, the whatever, you're right, yeah, But when it came to the products, it's like, wait, it doesn't make sense. The face toilets, the medical nose rapes, they called them, the PCR test, the the jabs, I call them them, Like, if if it was the jan J thing, then it's the mile card, itist making hard exploiting jab. And if it was one of the m r n A technologies, then it's it's a DNA mutilation product.
Speaker 1: Right, And we don't know the long terms and yeah, we saw the short term haven't been good.
Speaker 2: So what I'm getting at is, while all these people that spew stuff that you may not agree with, how many people did they end up killing or mutilating or destroying exactly? But we believe zero.
Speaker 1: But we can still talk to these fucking demonic people that kill people, these politicians, the wars are pushing. Yeah, where are here to call out? Like I talked to him when it was really you weren't supposed to talk to him. They pulled it off YouTube. Now that I put it back up, they allowed it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Okay, check this out. When you look at the financial scheme of YouTube, I call it comed YouTube right or Twitter one point zero, you start to see that the same people that are driving the censorship regime are the same people that were involved in the Russia Russia hoax, whether it was the UH like twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, all the same players. John Brennan name comes up the UH, James Comy name, his name always comes up from the FBI. And then you know who ran the whole censorship regime in the Silicon Valley. It was the former General Counsel of the FBI. Who's that which, James Baker? Jim Baker?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got I don't know what you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: After the mole, right, yeah, a little bit about a quarter of a century.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Yeah, so while you were you know, while you were beating the ship out of people. Yeah, not in five time camp, just crushing fucking skulls right before I get into it. What's tell me your most brutal victory.
Speaker 1: I mostly choke people out. There's a few, right, you know, smash people where they're pretty fucked up after, But like mostly choking people. There's a couple of guys weren't covered in blood, but can't this guy's name, he was pretty.
Speaker 2: Fucked up after the fastest.
Speaker 1: I have some quick ones like thirty seconds and thirty seconds, but mostly these missions though, I was a grappler coming in choking mother fucker out.
Speaker 2: But when you, like, when you're engaging in battle, when you're going into your into the ring, are you thinking about I am gonna hesitate today. I'm gonna give my enemy the full opportunity to go ahead and destroy me.
Speaker 1: I'm out there. No, that's when you lose. I'm out there to.
Speaker 2: That's when you fucking lose there to kill you.
Speaker 1: Destroy you exactly, enemy, You will be fucking destroyed. If I can't get that mindset, that's when I retired. I realized, like, oh, I'm not ready to kill this guy. I used to be out there like I'm gonna kill this guy tonight, right, he's gonna fucking die if the rep doesn't fucking stop me, and that's what killed him out thinking twice.
Speaker 2: And that's what they have already proven that they're willing to do.
Speaker 1: They being well speak to fighting. I also used be willing to die out there. The problem is is that we killed. Here's what a lot of people hate me when I say this. We went from a.
Speaker 2: China agent Biden criminal syndicate during the COVID years, right, and then we went from a tyrannical government to a cowardly government. Now I get it. It's it's better because this cowardly government is not oppressing us, right, they're not being tyrannical like the previous one was. But they're still allowing there that previous network of the Brennans, the fifty one spies who lied those that Russia Russia Russia hoax, the impeachment people. But it's not even about like people say, oh, you're you're trying to go after people that went after Trump.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't give people. I don't give a fuck about Trump. Those are fucking wicked people. It's not about it.
Speaker 2: You fucking went after me. It's not you went after the president. You went after me like Jack Smith for fucking subpoenas on me. Guess what, undefeated motherfucker. Because the mindset has to be when people come after us, we fucking crush them. But we have a government right now that does not have the balls to do it. And so I'm trying to do as many fucking shows with I mean, you're a fucking warrior, right, you crush skulls because you had to train, prepare mentally be in a position. Now I'm not talking about any it's sanctioned, right, all your stuff that you did, sanctioned legal combat.
Speaker 1: Basically, what's that penalty for treason?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And so that's what we're trying to get to is that we already seen this. We've already seen the treason. It's not just all Ivan's talking about it or Jake's talking about it. It's the millions of followers for you, the few hundred thousand for me, and it's amplifying daily. And so I think we're at a point in our country where if this administration doesn't step up and actually hold people to account to the maximum what do you call it? Maximum?
Speaker 1: Maximum? I guess I don't know. Maximum extreme accountability to Peter says extreme accountability. Yeah, like, we're so past due time, we're so passed detail. You asked me a question, what do we do? I'm rage? You know. I don't fucking want to speak politics every day, but they have me so fucking pissed off. What are we supposed to do?
Speaker 2: We got no one like, we have no one doing it? Is your girl, Pam BONDI doing anything? She has this scan blondie sitting on her desk. You gotta binder. Where's my binder? Hey? Where's my binder?
Speaker 1: Number ten?
Speaker 2: Soon they're supposed to be out December nineteenth.
Speaker 1: They'll probably blanked out again. What do you think happens? Let's talk about this so man, there's so much to talk about.
Speaker 2: December nineteenth is the deadline for the Epstein files to be released. Now, my stance is, if I see one reaction, one letter redacted, that's fucking unacceptable. I agree, there's gonna be a lot, it's all, or you're gonna face fucking punishment.
Speaker 1: Congress for not releasing it released right it was release It was unanimous short of one member of Congress.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. Clay Higgins from Louisiana doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Maybe Fox some kids.
Speaker 2: Maybe it doesn't make any fucking sense. Okay, So if you have literally four hundred already four members of Congress voting for the release, and one hundred Senators voting for the release, what happens when Cash Betel, Pam Bondy, and this White House blocks the release? It shows the government doesn't work for us, and they're saying, go get What punishment should we administer to them for not releasing it?
Speaker 1: I can't say, this is my question, extreme punishment. Things that can't be saying on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Well not all. We can't just say fuck.
Speaker 1: You to us. When they literally were voted out. We've asked for them over and over. He ran on releasing them. They don't release him. It's just treason. It's flat out treason, and it needs to be treated that way.
Speaker 2: So what if the same individuals that voted for the release, the people that voted them in. Are they gonna say, hey, are you gonna you're gonna protect pedophiles or are you gonna protect this administration? What's more important to you? And some of these folks are facing a primary and look at what President Trump just did to Marjorie Taylor.
Speaker 1: Green, disgusting what do you think. I think that's scouts. I don't know your thoughts in her, but I thought she was a patriot that cared about America. She stood for Trump, she fought.
Speaker 2: For him harder than Pureblood never took the vax yep and he stabbed her in the back. What about pure blood never took the vax Looking into January sixth, Pipe Bomber looking at January sixth with his team and his staff, and now all of a sudden, somebody at the FBI is trying to threaten his staff. You saw that.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Now somebody at the FBI, this current FBI threatened one of his staffer, saying that they're going to look into going after the staffer for fraud if he didn't start to play ball on the January six stuff.
Speaker 1: With FBI portraying Trump, He's clearly portrayed us. He's portrayed the Americans. And people say, tell me, I portrayed Trump. I betrayed Trump. This guy's betrayed me.
Speaker 2: I feel the same way. But there is a way to fix it. He can go ahead and apologize, and he can go ahead and release the Epstein files, and then after that he needs to do mass arrests. Like mass arrests, you know what, fuck it.
Speaker 1: Department of Retribution. Let's get some fucking retribution. It's time.
Speaker 2: When you think of the word retribution, what comes to.
Speaker 1: Mind, payback, fucking punishment, punishment for your for your.
Speaker 2: So I was with your boy, Connor McGregor. Did you ever fight him?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say he's my boy. He's with my best friends and I corner neighbors of both those fights. So we're like frenemies, you know, because are respects that happens. But we've also really gotten into a few times. Will cut in a couple of fist fights to each other. Okay, okay, I don't have any hatred. So he made a shitload of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was with him. Was it at the inauguration? January twenty the time frame in DC? At the uber X party? I think it was a couple other people in there. We'll talk about. Maybe Jason calacanis not sure. Uh, let's see who Peter Thiel we can talk about. It seems like.
Speaker 1: A very nice man. Don't kill me, Peter.
Speaker 2: I've had some run ins with him in like a good way, So I don't like I.
Speaker 1: Don't might not be too high on the kill list. I asked. I asked groc to guess where I was in the kill list and had me like thirty four out of all the people on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, that's pretty high. I I know. I'm like, hold, they even have that a list.
Speaker 1: And we just said it, said, well, we don't have a list, like could you speculate if you're going to pretend you know what what you would? Guessed and then had a big list and it was like Edward Snowden all these guys, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, thirty four. Holy, that's pretty high up man. Yeah, there's a lot of I gotta start working.
Speaker 1: My Uh, you might have been on the list.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I might not even be on that list.
Speaker 1: You might be on that list.
Speaker 2: No speaking a list, So I mean for those that don't know, I mean, I last it was a couple of years ago when we won the House, the Republicans won the House. When I say we, it's hard to say we because these.
Speaker 1: Are fucking their cowards.
Speaker 2: They're cowards rightwards, so cowards with an R by their name that aren't conducting tyranny. But they're too cowardly to go after those that did.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They won the House in twenty twenty three. So when we were able to go ahead and start working the problem, and that's when I was able to confront some of the scum when they called them in to testify. Uh, the deep state, right, So your fauci's of the world, Lloyd Austin, the Majorcus, the.
Speaker 1: Uh Milly people, Chris ray Epps. I like to talk to these people without getting criticized. But I can't talk to Nick foyn test How crazy is that? It's fucking ridiculous, fucking ridiculous. Yeah, these guys, I said, fuck them. I'm gona talk too.
Speaker 2: I want to talk kill people, destroy your individual liberties, not like.
Speaker 1: Everybody true with migrants. That my orc is, Yeah, my orc is let in millions, millions. He guess what he did. He deployed through his TSA David Pokowski, the TSA Administrator, CBP, Federal Air Marshals. They would have a dozen TSA agents keeping an eye on me as I traveled for two years talking from twenty twenty I think it was one to twenty twenty three. They were following you around TSA pre check didn't work. My clear didn't work all of it. I have videos on Telegram that I posted. It was definitely like limited in fear, but I'm still unlimited the defeated or is flooded through. I talked to this guy, Ryan made with the child trafficking. I thought he was a lunatic at first because he told me the numbers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, no, I know, Ryan Wack.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't looked up the numbers. I forget. It was like a couple hundred thousand missing, some ridiculous numbers.
Speaker 2: So while the border's open, they're coming after people like me.
Speaker 1: Missing and yeah, they're going after you, not like not not the fucking traffic children.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. So now it's payback time, retribution time, and people people on the in the media say, oh, you can't say retribution. Uh okay, I won't be as polite. I'll use other terms than retribution. How about I say We're gonna fucking fuck you up for your treason. Okay, that's about time for that. Problem is we don't have the people in our institutions to do that. Because Pam BONDI have you seen anything, I haven't single has cash arrested a deep stater. All he does is talk about how Oh, look, we went after a girlfriend, all these street crimes.
Speaker 1: I got a hot girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh, we can't talk about her because.
Speaker 1: You know she might sue me.
Speaker 2: He can only he can only says a girlfriend. She's a sensation.
Speaker 1: She's definitely not a honeypot his good looks and charm. But she is a sensational country singer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what. That's what her profile is.
Speaker 1: Talented.
Speaker 2: No, I won't, I won't pick on it. She didn't. I can't be on her because she didn't commit treason. She's not a governmental.
Speaker 1: Actor, but she's soon so for me, and she's so ridiculous. But as a private in serious suits.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, Jake, as a private citizen, I always say that you're innocent until you prove your guilty. You're innocent until proven guilty, if you're a governmental actor, whether you're Trump cash Dan, like I'm I know these guys. I knew these guys. I was hopeful. I advocated to get him in.
Speaker 1: And you see portraying you like I'm friends with or was friends with Holty Gabbard. I don't know if I would call her a friend anymore after seeing some of the.
Speaker 2: Why not, she's actually been doing the most amidst all of the undermine.
Speaker 1: Of the war. I didn't like, but she'd be doing good. I should I guess I shouldn't throw under.
Speaker 2: The bab I got some inside baseball these years, and.
Speaker 1: She was always someone I really liked and respected and just she had something with the war that pissed me off. But maybe I was being too harsh on her.
Speaker 2: So check this out. Since she's been to the director, I'll give you some kudos for her. She has released JFK MLK RFK files, right, so that was done.
Speaker 1: It's good to hear because I'm being too harsh on her.
Speaker 2: Next, she was the one that at least all the Russia Russia internal documents, right, so she's done that. She's pulled clearances of She's pulled more clearances and fired more people than anybody else on all the different other cabinet level officials of deep staters. Now can she should she do more? Absolutely? And they're grinding me.
Speaker 1: I saw one thing I didn't like it. Maybe I was being way too harsh on her because I'm like, Wow, I've known this person for like hours. I watched the government like an ak fidelity down to the pixel level, Jake, And she's probably by far the best we have right now. So authentic and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what I feel what it was, but I'm always open to I think.
Speaker 1: It was like Iran war or something she pushed for, and it's just like you, No, I liked her a lot. That's why. It's one of those things, is like when you see someone that you liked a lot saying something you think doesn't match. Oh yeah, yeah, that throws you off. I think that was the one that was like, huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you didn't like that Trump was bombing Iran on behalf of Israel? No, I did on behalf of BB and net and Yaho.
Speaker 1: And but why the fuck are we fighting wars for Israel? Thanks for watching Fight Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace. Use arms List to buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, Be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month, come and get what they want to take.
Speaker 2: Extremely I'll sell you this. It wasn't on my top ten when I voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't on my top top It wasn't my top one hundred, top thousand, probably not in my top trillion. Yeah, it's like this seems to be the main thing America's function around, not the only thing.
Speaker 2: But I can explain to you what's going on in detail behind the scenes on why this is going on Mstein files. Maybe, well, let's start with Epstein files. What do you know.
Speaker 1: I think there's a connection between the sport version and Epstein files.
Speaker 2: That's my So that's just a man. The Epstein files is a masad cia I six op. Everybody benefits because you have a lever of control over key powerful people politically, financially globally.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't realize the financial aspect was so big and the tech people wasn't just politicians, and.
Speaker 2: So why would you want that information release? So you no longer have blackmail or leveler leverage over those individuals. Okay, then you add add the layer of oh, if it's a masad led op. Then who benefits the most from a masad led op Israel? Well, no, no, individuals, bb Net and Yahoo.
Speaker 1: There's the other guy, bar who back Brock Major really tightened with him.
Speaker 2: Well, then let's back up a little. Let's go up one layer. Who is one of the bigger donors politically in Israel?
Speaker 1: MARYA Maldison. What's that name again, maryers? Yeah? You know this in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Isn't she your neighbor over here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And she puts even Trump said, yeah, I don't know if she likes America or Israel. Better, I asked her. She didn't answer. We all know it's Israel or something like this along those lines.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you don't need to go far to realize who's benefiting the most. Right, So then it begs the question of like, what's what's the transaction? Right? Like why why are they not wanting to release the Epstein file, because this administration has been pushing back hard right from.
Speaker 1: Release on them a democratic hoax and calling a democratic host. And instead what do they do?
Speaker 2: They bring in Albert Burla, the CEO of the biggest DNA mutilation product distribution company in the world, Pfizer, Albert Burla. He's in the White House being hosted twice in the last couple of months by who's coming in maybe a fifth time.
Speaker 1: Thank you into the White House coming up. You're tracking this pretty closely.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: You're following some stuff more than me, though, he says the things I don't know, So.
Speaker 2: You got the uh so, yeah, with Miriam Adelson, she remember, Susie. Let's back up, Miriam Adelson. When you look at the numbers, she's donated quite a bit and supported political causes in Israel and in the United States, particularly on the right and the Trump campaign. So when you look at the Save America pack and and uh all the four fundraising mechanisms for the Donald Trump reelection and election campaigns, Miriam Mandel Adelson appears to be the number one donor to those packs. Well, who runs those who ran those packs? Susie Wiles heard of that name. She's currently the chief of staff for Donald Trump. And who else ran that? Chris Lasovita, He runs the political arm. So while she's the chief of staff running all policy, blocking and tackling or promoting policy to benefit her.
Speaker 1: These people were placed in for the money she paid. Basically basic part of their agreement. That's part of their agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that that's how I view it because.
Speaker 1: Obviously the speculation, but that's kind of how it sounds.
Speaker 2: It's more than speculation because when you look at the foreign when you go to the Department of Justice's own Foreign Agent Registration Act website, you can pull it up and you look up a name like Susie Wiles and Pambondi and Cash Betel. Oh, Wow, there's some hits where the hits. One's in Nigeria, one's cutter foreign lobbying, right, and then what are some companies that they were involved in that were the conduit for the lobbying the foreign lobbying efforts. He got Ballard Partners, Brian Ballard. Heard of that name. I've heard of it, Mercury pr On, So you can look into detail on these individuals and companies. It's essentially when you see a policy decision that is being made by this White House that you're like, well, what's going on here? That's not what I voted for because you feel like feeling most I feel what the hell is going on? And I take the role of let me explain exactly what's going on the seven forty seven that was given as a gift to Donald Trump by Cutter.
Speaker 1: Hmm, there's always something to a gift.
Speaker 2: Who met with President Trump and Susie Wiles before that transaction took place. Brian Ballard of Ballard Partners. Okay, so I didn't vote to for Brian Ballard to make payroll? Right? Like? Did you vote for Trump? So that name somebody, some random person, did you want them to make payroll?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What did you want when you voted for him?
Speaker 1: America great again? And closed the borders, cut taxes. Fucking I can't remember. I haven't been. I haven't been the last couple of years. Not closed down the country for for action. Some of these folks, yep, let me see some of these names on the you can see.
Speaker 2: Let me look at the categories.
Speaker 1: Let's move over, let's do it. So we got uh, General Flynn unmasking, fucking Smith powers, James Clapper, thirty nine people, Flynn impeachment one in two twenty twenty election, I Love you by categories Crossfire, Hurricane, Biden, laptop January. These are all amazing things.
Speaker 2: And the individuals behind all of that bullshit.
Speaker 1: You have to get a copy of that shirt. You know, these are the people that don't need to This is just a small list.
Speaker 2: This is only they need to.
Speaker 1: Be arrested tried for treason. And we know what the penalties for treason.
Speaker 2: But the thing is you got to get them off the streets to stop them from treasoning now because they're still Yeah there, Jim Com, he's still treasoning.
Speaker 1: We might we might get arrested for this podcast. It is more likely them getting arrested.
Speaker 2: You can come to my house. Here's my philosophy on this. You can come try it. One of us ain't coming out alive, and I'm gonna be facing a jury of my peers. So that's how that work.
Speaker 1: You never know who you're gonna get some of these jury is a good thing too, when people stand out for free freedom, fucking acquit. Yeah, thankfully, like the Daniel Perry case when they tested him in prison. Thank god. Even New York's like, no, this is an innocent man that was doing the correct thing.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes you just got to stand your ground as a man and you just take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all gonna die anyways, so.
Speaker 2: You might as well fight for something. I mean, look at what Charlie Kirk did right, but at least he went out he was a man. He went he went out like a man.
Speaker 1: We had differences, but I expect him when I was a man. He just plight when we met. You know, we had disagreements, but I think he was a good person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I met him across you know, over the years.
Speaker 1: He's been to a couple of turning point events and it kind of hurt me a lot when he got killed and I had people being like, oh, why are you sad defending him Zionis. It's like, fuck you, you piece of shit. Dude. He's got children. He wasn't a bad person. We had some differences, but like he wasn't evil. He wasn't part of the evils non balance. He was he was fighting the cause he was fighting, disagreed on it. People trying to act like he's the evil person. It's like, there's a big difference between these evil people and people that we have disagreements with.
Speaker 2: He wasn't chilling for big farm of slaughtering people. Again, I go back to this, the number one litmus test of who needs to be in government right now is you have to have been weaponized against by the previous one, and you you had to have basically rejected the unlawful vaccine coersion, right, I get it. Some people's options took took the option. They weren't critical thinkers initially, whatever, But that doesn't mean you have a right to be in my government. I would rather have zero government than those that were weaponized.
Speaker 1: Fired and anyone that helped the January sixth things should all be fired or arrested. So I hear, I forget who, but someone got promoted that was one of the main people prosecuting people and Trump's allowing.
Speaker 2: They all were. I mean Ashley Babbitt's murderer, he was promoter. They ruined so many life taking people with Michael Bourdon. People have children and they were thrown in prison. You know, thank god Trump pardoned them, but some still did years. Anything taken away from you, like your young children, like for because they walked into a building.
Speaker 1: It was just absolutely disgusting. Jenny.
Speaker 2: He still hasn't pardoned everybody. Day one. The promise was day one.
Speaker 1: Joe Biggs. Joe Biggs him, he hasn't pardoned Joe Biggs, eight eight.
Speaker 2: Oath Keepers, four proud Boys, still not pardoned. And everybody's thinking, oh, but President Trump pardoned everybody, and then jade Van says, oh, we should only pardon the we should only pardon the non violent ones. Then why the fuck did you pardon the two hundred that were alleged to have been violent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't think Joe big anything.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't do shit violent. He walked in and walked down.
Speaker 1: And now he can't get it's a fucking betrayal. Benefits can't get any you notice. Have I advocated it all for myself? No?
Speaker 2: Because I fucking fought this thing in spite of this cowardly administration. I'm undefeated. I can fucking stand my own ground.
Speaker 1: Good eternities, right, A lot of the people couldn't afford goodternities. You're I thought this smart myself.
Speaker 2: Luckily, I spent twenty five years in the system. I know it well enough, and I know it better than those that they deployed against me, and I just said, fuck it, I'm just gonna expose them all. So when you investigate me, I fucking go after you and investigate you.
Speaker 1: A little scared to like bring it to trial, probably because they didn't want that trial getting opened up if you have too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it goes both both ways. When people see that you, hey, I'm up for mutually sure destruction because that means I beat you. Okay, right, That's the way I look at it. So there's very few people that are in my position to be able to do it. So I'm fighting and advocating for other people that were. I mean, I voted for this adminisonation for basic things that still haven't been done yet ten months in eight oath keepers that were weaponized unlawfully by Nancy Pelosi's bullshit January sixth FED surrection didn't commit violence. Still not pardon why, because probably fucking Mike Pence is whispering and Susie Wiles ere saying, no, we have to maintain that there was an insurrection that day, and we still have to have these guys as convicted felons so that we can perpetuate that narrative later on when the Democrat or the uniparty takes over again and goes after Trump, his family, et cetera.
Speaker 1: No patriotic American, totally patriots, particular guys, but probably he never entered the Capitol Stuart Roads. We got to heads it off tropic. You mentioned Pence, who was your name? And something with you and pens Or tied together.
Speaker 2: You guys are yeah, Roger Stone calls me the president of the Mike Pence fan Club.
Speaker 1: You guys are a really good friend.
Speaker 2: H Yeah. So I would love to share a cell with Mike Pence. See how it turns out for him?
Speaker 1: Not too well.
Speaker 2: Let's just say thirty seconds, I might beat you in that thirty second takedown. Right again, I would do it in the most peaceful, patriotic, legal, moral, and ethical manner that Mike Pence has ever experienced. Okay, so Mike, let's you know what. I challenge Mike Pence to a eight hour debate or discussion, a friendly, cordial conversation on national TV. Yeah you want to refit.
Speaker 1: And fight? You know what he wanted to do either, A coward like that would never sit down with a man. These guys are.
Speaker 2: If it's if eight hours is too much for you, Mike, how about we do three hours or even a couple hours? Right, do it, Mike, Mike Pence, anybody you know what? You can have all the lawyers sitting next. I'll go solo, hands shackled behind my back. Feet shackled. As long as you don' muzzle my mouth, talk. Gotta be able to talk. Two hours. You bring all your lawyers, your chief of staff, your whole staff, everybody. I won't just have a conversation.
Speaker 1: You won't do it.
Speaker 2: These guys are cowards, and man, we'll tear him off.
Speaker 1: He's kind of disappeared, right, He's such.
Speaker 2: A because you gotta remember, yeah, you remember, it.
Speaker 1: Makes Trump look good. Wait a second.
Speaker 2: Mike Pence was the one behind Remember he ran the COVID task forse He's the one that fired General Flynn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the reason? And his chief of staff, his chief of staff Josh Pitcock back in twenty seventeen, early in the administration, the first one who married to Catherine Seaman.
Speaker 2: Who's that She was the.
Speaker 1: Senior Russia analyst for Pete Struck that ran the Russia Russia hoax. Yeah, the Russia things.
Speaker 2: See this fucking Mike Pence, he dud So he was fighting.
Speaker 1: I would normally say Mike Pence was balls deep, but that probably doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna say Mike Pence, Mike Pence had his fingers in the cookie jar down to his elp like to the elbow in the rush, and then he became the COVID lead.
Speaker 1: Right. Damn.
Speaker 2: I looked at all these people because I could tell.
Speaker 1: That Trump knew shutting the country down was the wrong thing, and he was conflicted about it, but he went along with it.
Speaker 2: Here's how here's how it played out in detail. So you had Jared Kushner as the White House coronavirus shadow governor, working with Mike Pence, the guy that ran it, and underneath them you had Fauci and Burks trying to convince Jared and Pence to convince and manipulate Trump into locking things down with quote draconian measures. And I'm I'm quoting this literally from Jared Kushner's own book that I've read, listened to on audible, and Mike Pence's book. So these aren't my words, Jake.
Speaker 1: These they said it thought he was heavily They're the ones that colluded.
Speaker 2: Into shutting it down. Now, Mike Pence was the former Republican Governor's Association chair because he was remembered before he became the vice presidential pick. He the governor of Indiana, so he has these relationships that and they ended up deciding who gets the COVID you know, the Masks, the PPE, and they're making money hand over fist through those decisions, may bee directly, if not directly, then through their network. Right, who looks into this? No one's looking into this. So that's why I always say that the reason why we're not seeing any sort of COVID accountability, and Trump is still shilling for big pharma, it's because his son in law's fingerprints are all over it. He's protecting the subtle law exactly.
Speaker 1: He's two, he's two connected. He pushed the vaccine.
Speaker 2: I think he look at my booster, right, got my fourth.
Speaker 1: I think pharmaceutical companies and the Israel lobbies, those are two of the biggest problems America. There's others, but those are just massive, massive problems. The pharmaceutical thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so some people like the lump in categories of people. I just again, there may be a connection the people over connect to these people that I go into individuals. Right, when I was on stut Peter's show, he brings out his machine gun and it makes the sound you.
Speaker 1: Only post right in the Jewish aspect, which there is a there is a very big is value access.
Speaker 2: My focus is on individuals and if you can, if you want to categorize them, yeah, that's not my like, that's not my stick. My categories are you conduct treason, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Individual list and point. Okay, I think we do need to also kind of break into some subcategories a little bit. You know, the pharma pharmaceutical companies as manufacturers, the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah absolutely on the financial scheme and the absolutely.
Speaker 1: But no, they're just treacherous gums on almost every level. And like list is really good, I'm gonna looking more deep.
Speaker 2: So you violate my first Amendment, you're on my list, Okay at scale, it's not only me, like you weaponize against the whole constitutional republics, because I'm a lawyer.
Speaker 1: At the end, in then entire country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I like to fight for the little guy that is not able to so the simple things. Let's get pardons for the oath. Think about what happens to these eight oath keepers and four proud boys that are still not pardon They have their first the full first Amendment back. You can interview him. Then you can hear their story, because people like you're gonna be like, well fuck it, I don't care. I'll talk to anybody, but they can't really comfortably talk because they're trying to get a part and they're trying to still. Yeah, they're delicately trying.
Speaker 1: To make some but he gu has to hold back a little bit because he was in Vegas. Uh unfortuately, our schedules didn't match up for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we hung out and he's this nice guy.
Speaker 1: He's not a criminal. They took him away. He had like a twenty something year sentence. I think he has kids.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, you got Joe. You're talking about Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't think he can get anything kids now. It's like they can taking this guy away from his kids for like they tried to give him like twenty five years or something. Yeah, so he's taking his whole whole life. Daughter would have grown up without a father. You're just evil. These are evil, rotten people. They're evil. We need retribution, we do. We're not against you know, we're not just fighting some like guys that made some poor choices. We are fighting evil.
Speaker 2: People one hundred percent. One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It's just like you're obviously you're you're past me. You already have the Department of retroview.
Speaker 2: We're recruiting.
Speaker 1: Where can I vote you?
Speaker 2: We're recruiting, bro, Maybe I can work for your department.
Speaker 1: You're here, you're the president or.
Speaker 2: The I'm the Secretary of Retribution.
Speaker 1: I can dish out the retribution.
Speaker 2: So we have three divisions. The first one is the Research Arm. Again, that's the people that are going to be hired, are basically working. It's voluntary right now, but it would be nice to scale it out with more capability. But those that are in the Research Arm are the J sixers. They're family members and basically anybody and everybody that was weaponized against by this previous Biden criminal syndicate right research, and they're the ones that nominate targets right to go and hand over to the second division, which is the Action Arm. Okay, that's where I think you should come into play. The Action Arm consists of I mean, imagine we had which we do. We have about twenty five hundred or so Republican voted in sheriffs DA equivalents throughout the country of the thirty one hundred county right. Imagine they weren't Republicans but actually balls to the wall, fucking patriots that'd be amazing that are like ready willing and able to go to the fucking maximum we can take.
Speaker 1: People think we can't hear country back, We can, you know.
Speaker 2: So imagine you have those run twenty five hundred Alvin Braggs and Fanny Willis's on our side.
Speaker 1: Eh yeah, let's fucking take our country back.
Speaker 2: And imagine those that have balls encouraged to do that, say, you know what you got, you know how to shoot right, I can train your shoes, move, communicate, medicate, hydrate, masticate meaning eat, plan, make sure you have everything right? Why not deputize real men out there, like the eighty six hundred of us that were kicked out of the military for refusing the illegal vax man date. You know what, let's not stop there. Let's go ahead and fucking deputize the one hundred thousand of us like me that refuse to comply with the unlawful order to take the jab in the military right for you. So think about it. One hundred fucking thousand people that have a reason to do some retributing.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you lose benefits and stuff when we take the job, yes, so, uh and stuff probably right too.
Speaker 2: I I. I think I fucking didn't bend any to the maximum of anybody that I knew. So the first thing that they started to do is I was dual hadded, So I was a reservist lieutenant colonel tech scout in Silicon Valley doing text scouting for I'll probably talk about it on John Show and way more detail because that's his lane. And then I was also an instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency as a contractor, both as a member of the DoD as a contractor or a reservistment and each yeah, and each one of those and part of the Intel community because I was supporting an Intel community contract. So they've gave me a document that said what's your vaccine status? And I look at the document and say, okay, great, and small printed says this is optional. Well, no one called their bluff except for me. I said, well, this forum is optional, and I opt not to take, not to answer it, have a nice day, sir. And they're like, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to the whole MSNBC, CNN, Fox News is telling us you have to take the vaccine so that they can get more brought to you by Pfizer, Morderner and Jay and Jay ad dollars to continue to convince you to take these products that are unsafe and in effective.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, sorry, let's let's says let's read together. Boss, read it out loud with me slowly. It says it's optional. I opt not to respond. Well, in that case, we're gonna treat you as unvaccinated. I'm like, you do what you gotta do. I'm I'm opting with my option. And so they got mad. I'm like, oh, I get big mad. Hey, I'm a critical thinker. I teach critical thinking. I'm conducting critical thought and critical action.
Speaker 1: And two many people don't do that.
Speaker 2: And so I did that on the reserve side and as a contractor. And then they try to, like get a little bit more aggressive with me. What did I say at the beginning of this show? You fucking get aggressive with me? What you like? What do you do in the ring or when you're sparring?
Speaker 1: A really nice person? But when someone disrespects me, I don't like it. And sometimes they get pretty pissed and beat the fuck up. It physically manifests right immediately you get that snap. I want to fight back. I'm the same way I relate to what you're saying, because, yeah, I was in sam scot same ship told me you gotta do this, when I was just like, fuck you, no, you put a mask.
Speaker 2: Why don't you try it? Motherfucker? Come through that door, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: See what happened to be in San Francisco all this PTSD right, you know, to get out of there. Yeah, so it's good if more men like us stood up, like we wouldn't have had to gone through four five years. Just play along with it, Like why don't you guys not you know people they agreed, They're like, oh, just put the mask on you always when you go out. You cause problems everywhere. It's like, I'm not causing problems. People are, dude.
Speaker 2: Mask From the get I was like, why the fuck are you wearing a mask? Yeah, having trouble breathing.
Speaker 1: They made fun of all my friends that isn't pretty well known, like these tech guys. And now these idiots are saying, oh, we're gonna pass along New Jersey where ice can't wear masks?
Speaker 2: What the fuck happened? You were the same people that said everyone had to wear a mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Then they realized, Oh, people are using masks to rob stores and get away with it.
Speaker 2: It was just, yeah, they were fucking robbing our country with their fucking mask.
Speaker 1: It's not that big a deal. No, it is a big fucking deal. Tell me put a mask in my face. It is a ho, Dian. I'm not gonna put a fucking mask in my face. I'm not the one causing the problems people. Tell me a mask my face.
Speaker 2: If you had a problem, then put a second one on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more, it's it's it's it works better when you have too close to you instead of one on your face and one far away. If you want, fucking dork, don't tell me what put in my face.
Speaker 2: Put a fucking box on it.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't believe people complied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so these idiots complied, and then we were censored into believing that the reality that that.
Speaker 1: Was like, it was safe and effective. Luckily we had enough people that pushed back on it. Uh, we need you know. But it was That's why that's why I started seeking politics. I felt compelled like I had to speak up. I was the world had gone.
Speaker 2: It's not even politics, it's like you're fucking with me.
Speaker 1: All right, you know there, I just tried from fighting like, no, these people are declaring war on me. I have no I've seen a treat managers like delete that none of the treats, and just like no, fuck off. You know these people declared war. I mean I'm speaking my mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so we have to and push back. Problem is no one's been held to account, not a single one.
Speaker 1: That's a big, big, big problem.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, you're on socials, what are you seeing amidst your network? Are people getting more and more pissed?
Speaker 1: People are pissed off, but no one's being held accountable. The people that fucked us over continue to fuck us over. They keep lying to us.
Speaker 2: And so if the people that we designate a breaking point, yeah, that breaking points coming closer and closer. I don't remember cash Ptel talked about how he's gonna what was he gonna do with the FBI raise it to the ground.
Speaker 1: Hasn't happened. I think we may let's just say, let me use the proper terminal. I assess with moderate level confidence that increases in every day that I don't think America is going to allow the FBI to continue. No I think we're hitting that point. It's like ideally, you know, our politicians will come in and smooth things.
Speaker 2: Over and it doesn't matter if yeah, but you know.
Speaker 1: If Malcolm X says by any means necessary, because it's the same, it's going to have to happen at some point.
Speaker 2: This institution has been around for what one hundred and nineteen years now, or about one hundred and fifteen years, and so one hundred and thirteen I think, and I don't know of a time any year where they didn't violate American citizens rights.
Speaker 1: Well, do you know what their biggest investigation and FBI history is and by far the most costly j six Yeah, that was the number one.
Speaker 2: You know how many subpoenas that they did on me? You know, also a target of forced subpoenas by Jack Smith?
Speaker 1: Did you know that Jack Smith?
Speaker 2: Jack Smith was a special counsel that was created by the DOJ to go after Donald Trump in the election scheme for January sixth, I was a target of four of those subpoenas.
Speaker 1: Good, undefeated motherfucker go to jail because everyone like.
Speaker 2: Everyone went to jail. Donald Trump was guilty, found guilty on every single charge because there's lawyer Todd Blanche failed at every fucking step of the way. Who's now the deputy Attorney general blocking the pardons of the oath keepers. Dude's Democrat Todd Blanche the Deputyttorney general. Like I can name you every single fucking names. I can name you fifteen hundred people's names and give you the entire dossier like chat GPT style, rock style. And they're still there. They're running circles around this governments.
Speaker 1: And it's just it's insane. These people went after regular America, and it's just they did destroy some people's just.
Speaker 2: Murdering mass murder through COVID.
Speaker 1: They'll probably got like divorces, got their finance ruined. It ruins going to jails for New Years can completely ruin your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so luckily, I mean I'm undefeated. They subpoened me. They looked them my I got subpoenas for my Facebook, my Google, my Apple, my LinkedIn, my Twitter.
Speaker 1: Uh for subpoenas. They were asking all Remember I talked about Susie Wilds. She and Chris Losovita ran the fundraising campaigns for the Organizations for Trump. All four of them were subpoena and they and Jack Smith asked them whether or not they communicated with me. That's how much interested they had in me. They really wanted you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got come and take me.
Speaker 1: Why is you're one of the few people that managed to fucking not go to prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I know the people that were investigating me and I created.
Speaker 1: Some they were a little scared probably to bring it to trial, knowing you were going to take them down with you. But more people need to have balls. I can stand up and be like I'm fucking done sitting down like a bitch, not fighting back.
Speaker 2: And so now we're in a position of like we have to create I don't know, we already gave this administration a year. They failed. I mean, would you say they failed, I.
Speaker 1: Would say Trump's failed us. You know, I hope he can turn it around. I would love to be like, oh I was wrong about Trump. He's you know, playing five D chess, but he's been total So.
Speaker 2: When people say that phrase like five D chests, I know this sounds humble, but I'm gonna say, I'm gonna tell you this, I'm the fucking chessboard. Like, think about that. If people are like playing chess one side, the other. And imagine you're the fucking chess board. You get to kind of influence both sides, right, yeah, because you can forecast, you know the system so well that you can you know who to communicate with to change the outlay of the chess game, and so that you can now influence the fifth move, the sixth.
Speaker 1: Move, the tenth doing this or not out for the interest of America, that's the interest of themselves. We need more patriots.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that are of the chessboard and I'm basically people. I'm breaking that monopoly people and.
Speaker 1: I don't actually care about our fucking country. I think we're starting to see that there's people that aren't for sale, aren't by you know. Of course I don't check the signing, but I have integrity. There's some things I won't sell. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Antelope Hill Publishing dot com. Data Selection is the trans industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the trend into industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to anelop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight Back that I'll save you money and support me. Thank you. Hey guys, Jake Schultz here. As you know, a lot of my guests are extremely controversial, so if you want to support free speech and my podcast, go to fightbackpodcast dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, here, here's where I like to forecast. I used to teach analysis, right, So imagine December nineteenth rolls around Epstein files aren't released. People are fucking pissed. Now you me, podcasters gonna be like going fucking apoplectic, just nuts, what the fuck's going on. We're gonna go after Cash. We're gonna go after Dan for fucking being complicit not releasing him. We're gonna go after scam Blondie some more as she goes on phone news and does her cost playing over there, folks. Yeah, and speaking of I want to cosplay as an MMA fighter so I can actually tell, oh, you heard me.
Speaker 1: If you don't break a fucking bone after then you're saying we should go into that Caten real quick too. They did.
Speaker 2: If you don't break one of my bones. You're a fucking little bitch.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh man, this guy I'm usually said, last time, pass me off. Every now, knock someone out in the I'll get a young fighter tryed to test feed.
Speaker 2: You gotta remind them, like, yeah, you gotta put them in their place.
Speaker 1: These guys come in I have and so if you, if you do.
Speaker 2: Crush me, I'm gonna if I come, if I come to, the first thing out of my mouth better fucking be, I'll be like, oh fuck. And then no, the next thing that's gonna come out of my mouth when I come to is like, Jake, that's exactly what we need to do to the deep state. Do what you just did to me, right, because obviously, dude, you're fucking professional, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Yo, No, So people don't obviously you know, you wrestled, you understand the level of skill vacation, And so you get these guys they think they could like fight me, They.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're like stronger. No, like you've been wrestled. You can be strong, but you don't have technique.
Speaker 1: Theres Yeah, you don't understand just how fucking a lot of guys don't understand just how good they are you mean youviously seen the elite level wrestler. He's like, oh, these are some good motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you used to rustle.
Speaker 1: So we're going we wrestled too. We're gonna need to go before you that he hit piece for you. Both thoughts too. Where you're at finish and when you're on no.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about December nineteenth rolls around the Epstein files deadline. We're at what is it? December? We're recording December third, and you're gonna release this tomorrow, like you said, right, I got.
Speaker 1: It backed up, but bump it forward.
Speaker 2: You got a bumpet because this is clutch. So if for December nineteenth, what was that fourteen fifteen sixteen days, so barely two weeks away?
Speaker 1: Right? Think about you?
Speaker 2: So Marjorie Taylor Green's on the outs right because because what we.
Speaker 1: Just discussed so disappointing to me?
Speaker 2: How can she say face and how can Thomas Massey say face when there's no release when they've basically promised they've been fighting all along. They have to create some level of accountability for this administration for failing to release, and the only thing they can do within their political power to do that is to fucking impeach those people that are not following the law that they themselves signed.
Speaker 1: So Cash and Pam, I guess that's the next move, and Trump expect to be fucking impeached Trump, And maybe if he's the one telling them what they can and can't release, he's the one that actually comes back to.
Speaker 2: So then it begs the question do we have the numbers? So let's take a look. Right now, Republicans have a four person majority, Okay, So which four Republicans are going to be likely the ones to join with the Democrats and create the avalanche cascade effect to impeach Pam Cash for failure and maybe Trump for failing to release the fucking Epstein files. Who want their names?
Speaker 1: I can't think.
Speaker 2: Let's crock it. Okay, I'm ready, let's go. Marjorie Taylor Green would make sense right to bring forth sign She was January.
Speaker 1: Fifth, Okay, so so we get her that. That's great news. So Marjorie Taylor Green, Thomas Massey obviously Thomas Massey patriots and guess what else? Remember during impeachment Hoax two, when Jamie Raskin led the impeachment effort to go ahead and go after Trump saying he was an insurrectionist for January sixth and that was all fucking bullshit. Well, ten Republicans agreed with him. And guess how many of those ten Republicans have voted to impeach Trump on that second impeachment are still in Congress. Two interesting David Valado from California and Dan Newhouse from Washington.
Speaker 2: So there's your four.
Speaker 1: And thatficial here.
Speaker 2: No, But the thing is they already voted to impeach Trump in twenty twenty one, have gotten re elected twice since then, so they don't They won't fear Trump because they already did it, right.
Speaker 1: They already hate him the first apeachments of Trump's.
Speaker 2: So that's four and once. If you see that those four coming to support Democrats to impeach Trump, I would say that many more Republicans they will jump on on board because now they have to convince their constituents that.
Speaker 1: They don't want the Epsteine files.
Speaker 2: Yeah that, Oh, so you're gonna fucking protect Epstein over Trump.
Speaker 1: That one woke a lot of people up. A lot of my friends. That was a pr nightmare, even if Trump wasn't in on it, like he's covering it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at this point, it just looks bad. It looks so bad, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did something. I don't think he necessarily fuck kids on there, but he did something. There's something on there he doesn't want out.
Speaker 2: My guess is that he's protecting some of the members of his cabinet Miriam Adelson, right, and that that influence game. And then the question is why he's protecting his friends. But the only thing that he doesn't have that he wants, I think, is the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 1: So some made up prize anyway. Yeah, so Bb I was like, hey, bro, hey Donald.
Speaker 2: I did a skit on Owen Schroer's show and he was acting like Donald yeah, and I acted like BV.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I can't I personate it.
Speaker 2: And I was like, here you go, here's the Nobel Peace Prize. No, you got to do a few things for me. Why don't you bomb Moron for us and then we'll talk about it. No, there's still some more things you need to do. How about you not release the Epstein files for the Nobel Peace Prize. You see what's going on potentially makes sense allegedly, yeah, speculating, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe bombing Venezuela will get him that Nobel Peace price.
Speaker 2: We'll see what's because you know who, you know who nominates It has to be head of state that nominates somebody for a Nobel Peace Prize. I think, yeah, there's made up bush and when I did some research, not as good as Ian Carroll, but.
Speaker 1: I like people like to give.
Speaker 2: I've been interactular. He's been good to me exactly. He's always good to me people that have been good to me. But he's funny, Yeah he is. But uh no, going back to that, it's like, at what point when you see stuff and I say stuff like this, people start looking at it from that particular lens of Yeah, it seems as though he's making all these stupid or I should not stupid, but decisions that weren't what we voted for, that are prioritizing foreign interests and foreign excursions over the number one party. For me, it was fucking accountability retribution punishing.
Speaker 1: For multiple reasons. You know, COVID January sixth, you.
Speaker 2: Have all of it, the election from twenty fourteen, the Ukraine bribe scheme, the twenty fifteen sixteen, the Russia hoax, the crossfire Hurricane, illegal spying operation, the twenty seventeen Maller probe law, all this twenty eighteen impeachment hoax and twenty nineteen impeachment hoax, the twenty twenty election fraud, the COVID con right.
Speaker 1: The Trump should want like twenty shod too. They fucked him so bad. That's what's weird seeing him working with the people that's completely fucked him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, personnel's policy. He has to bring in every single person that was weaponized again.
Speaker 1: Because he made a It feels like you made a deal with him. You know, they'll stop going after him if he fucking plays it looks like it now it feels you know, That's how it feels to me.
Speaker 2: So then it begs the question. December nineteenth rolls around, the impeachment happens, then what Yeah, you had one hundred senators voting for the release, You had four hundred and thirty something members of the House voting for the release. How many of those are going to convict or impeach and then convict question?
Speaker 1: It depends on It probably depends on the public. How much the public is pushing Like.
Speaker 2: So, come December twentieth, Trump's and peach and then the following week or two he's convicted in the Senate.
Speaker 1: Then what then they'll put in jd vance what happens January third. I'm not sure this is a total insider baseball right here. Every year the chairman of the Capitol Police Board changes from the House Sergeant at Arms to the Senate Sergeant at arms January third.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so every year it changes. So this year it's the Senate Sergeant at arms, next year the House Sergeant in arms. And you're like, what the fuck is that because most people have no clue what that is.
Speaker 1: You know so much, I guess you those details that I have no idea you're talking about.
Speaker 2: So the Capitol Police Board is the law enforcement leadership entity that directs the Capitol Police to arrest or not arrest, or whatever it needs to do. So when it comes to January sixth, the Capitol Police Board was the ones making the decisions on all things J six related from the law enforcement perspective, at the direction of the Speaker of the House and the Senate Majority Leader, Pelosi McConnell on January sixth. So when you go into details of who the fucking Senate Sergeant in arms is and who the House Sergeant in arms is. They are in a position of power to release all of the weaponization and all the documents and communications related to Like the senior lawyer of the US Capitol Police probably has every single dirt on who the pipe bomber is, who it isn't like all it.
Speaker 1: Gave me a break. They didn't catch the pipe bomber, but everyone.
Speaker 2: Else, everybody. They got everyone that they wanted a weapon they meaning Pelosi, wanted to weaponize against, but they didn't go after anybody that was actually involved in it. What happened to Ray Epps? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: What happened to the buses that Clay Higgins identified over at Union Station?
Speaker 1: What happened to the pipe bomb at d n C. What happened to the pipe bomb at the Capitol Hill Club? Nothing like this was deliberately set up, pushed to happen, encouraged to happen by like agitators. That's kind of how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I wasn't there. You want the three hour version or you want the this so probably the forty five seconds.
Speaker 1: You know, I was almost in DC January sixth too, you were there, fucking I was I was flying, I was flying back from Morocco. Was out there with the King of Morocco, you know, just chilling, and I had to layover in d C. And I was going to get off, but then I was so tired. I'm like, I'm just gonna fly home. Oh you would have been in jail, totally knowing you just just a little bit. It would have been like we've been the guy who was still, wouldn't I think he stole the lectern lectern guy actually, Like, I bet that guy he's off with the lecturer.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is so much fun.
Speaker 1: I'd be a Joe. No.
Speaker 2: The lectern guy, he's awesome. Hey, didn't we meet him at the Sea Pa? The electron guy.
Speaker 1: Him in a comedy show. I did a little short, little like five minutes.
Speaker 2: I met the lectern guy. He signed a document for me, like a picture of him. I got it.
Speaker 1: Picture because he has that like smile, like he's not a criminal. It's like he didn't get that too much time. But he spent a lot just goofing off. I mean most of the people in there were just goofing off. Yeah, And I think the reason they hate the shaman so much because he makes a mockery of it all. It shows that it's not a serious insurrection. They weren't taking over the It was people having a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, dude, you don't bring a weapon to an insurrection. Yeah, you're fucking stupid. You don't assault rifles shotguns? Who had the assault rifles and shotguns? The Capitol Police, the Metropolitan Police.
Speaker 1: Insurrection, and the fact that everyone played along pretended like it would, including politicians, podcast masters, it was shameful. Yeah, and that's why we got to talk about this little punk that that that chubby kid that was.
Speaker 2: Scared seeing in one Yeah that real quick. Yeah, News Network don't.
Speaker 1: We're just seeing both of it, both of us. I just know. See it is so unrespected. Now their hit piece will still make me look better than them, which it did. Everyone was just like making fun of them, being like, oh, Jake guy looks pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I got hit up. You got a lot of positive feedback.
Speaker 1: Almost all trying to look bad. It's funny. He's he's just fat. He was nice to me. It's not going to overtalk ship too. I made him he couldn't take the cage and he was having like a panic attack. Bro, I tell his bruiser. Now he's put the interview.
Speaker 2: Have you ever said the story? Have you ever told the story they're doing.
Speaker 1: They're doing a hit piece on extremists, so they came out, you know, they flew out the guys acting like he's in factual. So I get there and we're to fight Jim. Go on and come interviewing to fight Jim and go, you know what, here the whole pads for you. So I made him put the gear on and put gear on, getting the cage with me, and then I locked the cage and like, actually we're gonna spar and he just started having a panic little pant.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess I can see.
Speaker 1: He was like just freaking out out the cage, but the cage was locked so he couldn't get out. Yeah, well he's not healthy enough to climb it out. You could hop over over, but he couldn't get out. And like and I'm like, bro, calm down, calm down, like breathe, I'm not going to hit you. I just want you to hit me a little bit. I want you to feel like what it feels like to hit a man. I'll let you punch me. I'm not gonna snap you know, we're gonna play around a little bit, have some fun. He was just terrified and I'm trying to hit me, and he started going, you go like this. I started getting pissed right almost like look away. I almost smacked him because he's pissing me off. They wanted to hit me. It's just like, bro, fucking hit me. Finally, I kind of threw him on the ground and even that hard like got him out. Tapped a couple of times, like the ball, like tapping, like about to cry. I was like, oh, dude, I couldn't imagine what it would feel like to be that week of a man. But he was respectful toward me, but that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Respectful. He's just trying to get his bullshit story to get, you know, established rapport.
Speaker 1: With you to me these you know these people. Do you feel responsibility talking to these I don't know what the fuck he said. He had nothing interesting to say.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, no, yeah, I mean, does he feel responsible for essentially enabling cus and cowards throughout this country so that the traders can continue to treason?
Speaker 1: Media has done, you know, pushing us to these wars with lies, the fucking Russia hoax, the vaccine hoax part. He confronted me January sixth of this year. He's like, whoo, who do you think was responsible ultimately for January sixth? I was like, it was a fucking me, dude, Like, where have you been?
Speaker 2: Because I'm the I'm the guy that explained to Mike Pence's chief of staff and uh Kevin McCarthy on how we could have actually won through parliamentary procedure in the Capitol. But the reason why it didn't happen because Pelosi. Fucking When you ask the question, do you think it was a setup? Absolutely definitely, see it was a fucking setup.
Speaker 1: I'm glad my ass went home as it was a total setup that could totally change my whole life.
Speaker 2: Pelosi was in on it, her daughter Alexander Pelosi, her son in law Michael Voss, was on the outside of the Capitol, ordinating with John Sullivan, probably communicating with Ray Apps for that outer breach. So when you're trying people to go in, Yeah, and then Metropolitan Police Department undercovers were there, US Capitol Police was in. Sean Gallagher, I'm sure was in on it. Yogan on to Pittman, you had Julie Farnham. I mean, there's a lot of names that I've done. I've done a deep dive on a lot of this on whether it's fresh and fit. We went fucking six hours practically. I went into all the details with receipts. I mean with Hodge Twins, we went nuts with three hours of They're.
Speaker 1: Pretty lazy to get three hours, pretty impressive. They're so awesome, they're they're funny. I think I think Keith was like sleeping on me because he didn't go to sleep that the night before I used to a three hour podcast.
Speaker 2: No, no, because he was sleeping first minute in because due almost I'm a ball and white guys boring. There you go, there you go, fucking dissant me back.
Speaker 1: You should have brought him across to give him a little cross greetings. I wish David Duke would have gone more where they were trying to rip with them with the cross rings. No, but he's like older, you know, he's like an older more man to joke, and they were just running circles around because like you know, he's an older guy. Exactly, he can't rip the way he probably used to used to could.
Speaker 2: Exactly, you get a.
Speaker 1: Little older, but he was a nice plate old man. That's why when I gave him a word to come on? Like, how did I call this guy and say, oh, I got to cancel you because everyone's saying I can't have you on. But I could talk to the CNN people who got people put in prison killed.
Speaker 2: I don't even talk to them. They they come to me. They always come up asking me for ship. You know what, fuck it. Let me show you something. We got a couple of minutes.
Speaker 1: We got a little bit time. You got a little bit for a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see here. We got a like how often do you get hit up by these scumbags like CNN, New York Times, Washington.
Speaker 1: Optim Maybe I miss him the occasionally I use ignored on the screen. Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know.
Speaker 1: It's not oops. Get that up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no Epstein stuff.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, they don't know. They don't hit me up. They don't hit me up too much. Occasionally people like, oh, why are you do something with CN? Like brother, how do they look bad? Everyone knows it's fake news, like these.
Speaker 2: Retards right New Oak slimes. I call it. Some people pronounce it New York Times right. Oh, we're the biggest English language bullshitter. That's what you are, the biggest English language fucking disinformation purveyor. So here's where we're at. He says Ivan. This is from Benjamin Muller. I wonder if he's related to Robert Muller. Roughly, Hi, I'm a reporter with the New York Times. I hope you're doing all right. I'm working on a story about the stronger, stronger steps that some folks are looking for the administration to take on COVID shots and the pharmaceutical industry, and I wondered if you might be open to chatting. There's a meeting of the CDC's Advisory Committee on Vaccines next week, and so I've been talking to people about what they'd like to see happen at that meeting and beyond it, on COVID booster recommendations, liability protections for vaccine manufacturers, and vaccine injuries. I've been seeing some of your posts on those issues and would love to speak many thanks. Disinformation purveyor, Ben Mueller.
Speaker 1: I think your name's your accident something, but perfectly.
Speaker 2: So, Ben, Yeah, how about I responded this way because I'm not going to go on their platform to enable them to continue to succeed because at the end, like we talked about earlier, they need us. They're following us. You can continue to follow me. I'll allow it. I won't block you like Dan Bongino does to me. Delicate Dan, what a fucking puss. Anyhow I digress. This guy, Benjamin from the New York Times New Oak Slimes, is trying to find out on behalf of the John Brennans, the James com He's the ci the deep state of the world where leaders in the movement are taking this administration because they're not. This has been stration string. We're gonna drag it to the right direction, meaning there has to be COVID accountability. Man Like, we have to crush them.
Speaker 1: And it starts with you don't we don't hate Trump. We just want him back in our side. And he's portrayed us. Yeah, we want him back.
Speaker 2: You know, we need to bring him back into the fold because right now.
Speaker 1: The deep state. Don't take these people. You don't owe these people. It's your last fucking term. Come on, serve America.
Speaker 2: He's like capture. But I will say positive things. Last couple of days you saw on truth. He's been going nuts on like the messaging is getting back.
Speaker 1: And get him back and why wild talk craft. Let me praise some praise Trump real quick. Something amazing. He did the term fake news. He really woke a lot of people up by calling out the fake news totally like these guys when I realized, oh, it's literally fake news and that and raised them. He completely destroy the credibility of the news. He deserves massive respect for that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you, like, if you're talking to Ben and the deep state through him, because that's who he's chilling for. My response is, hey, motherfucker, why the fuck should I even talk to you? Your organization was part of the disinformation in order to murder and slaughter tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thout mutilate hundreds of thousands of or millions of people as you were fucking shilling for these big farmer products that were unsafe and ineffective. Why the fuck do I like you should be I need to like see if you're gonna be on my deep state target list.
Speaker 1: This guy should be in prison. You on the retribution list.
Speaker 2: I might have to put you on the retribution list. Also, just like with Donio Sullivan, I don't know how much he was shilling for these big farmer products that resulted in not only violating people's rights, fucking destroying people and potentially killing.
Speaker 1: People major health problems from the vaccine.
Speaker 2: I don't covort with the enemy. Well, you're gonna be like, hey, what's up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go in the ring, Hey, little buddy, as you get knocked the fuck out, fuck you. Yeah. I should have fucking kicked that guy right in his fucking liver looking back, and just dropped him. That would have been funny, and give him a little uh liver kick one to like damage them long term, But it just would have dropped that little fuck.
Speaker 2: From bringing back. That's what I should have done. Bam right liver and watch them just crumble.
Speaker 1: Crying. You'd be like crying like a little bitch.
Speaker 2: Look at Irish. Fuck.
Speaker 1: These guys have never been punched, never hit any one. It's just like they're not men like you grow Wrestling made you a man, right, like if parents make your kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Discipline, I mean you have to cut weight. Do you have to cut weight?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Bro, it's fucking it makes you a man. Wrestling, Yeah, shit is tough.
Speaker 2: I was four percent body fat already still having to cut weight, and I had to cut twelve like one hundred and twenty five one hundred and twenty five to one hundred and twelve thirteen in three days.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. But that's doing this over and over for a whole season, and you're training your ass off while doing this, you know, not eating tired, dehydrated, sleeping in plastic. Yeah, you're traveling. It's just it makes you so tough. And I'm so thankful for wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then this Special Forces training and all this other stuff that I've done're serving our country. Yeah, yeah, thanks man, I we really appreciate it. But yeah, you can become a man. You don't have to serve in the military, Like, yeah, there's other ways to come.
Speaker 1: MA.
Speaker 2: Fighters are fucking men, right, you gotta.
Speaker 1: That's what you realize During COVID, I realized, oh, we're and may fight were some of the coolest, most normal people, And you realize I started, No.
Speaker 2: There's discipline to get to that level. Yeah, because it's competitive, Like I get it. When it first started, it wasn't as competitive. It's really competitive, Like fucking UFC one too. Yeah, that was just like but it got three really and then.
Speaker 1: Bought from ninety nine up to twenty twenty. So I had to follow all the changes and adaptations. So I had to constantly be evolving us I was going because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because new techniques are coming in to play.
Speaker 1: Much changed, especially between like you know, nineties, there were no rules in ninety three or so. There was already a massive change befeen ninety three and ninety five, but between like ninety five two thousand and five there were still there was giant gaps. After that, it slowed down, but it was support was changing so rapidly, and it was still changing the whole time, so I had to constantly be keeping up on new training methody do new fighting techniques.
Speaker 2: Plus technology and learning about nutrition, like this is a lot of stuff that humanity learns as we just developed as.
Speaker 1: That have accessful twenty year career takes a lot of like discipline.
Speaker 2: So ninety nine to twenty twenty, so I did ninety seven to twenty twenty two in active guard or reserve just in the military kind of ecosystem. But at the same time, like you know, I would watch those yeah, those.
Speaker 1: Fights military in fighting. Yeah, I picked a career that a lot of people. It's hard not to respect a fighter at least a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and have that fighting person because when it comes down to it, right like you can have you can be backed by trillions, whether it's your Miriam atal sins of the world or these military industrial complex. I mean think about it. You put you put any member of Congress, a House Senate, any member of the administration, want mono a mono with me or you? Yeah, it's not even close. No, not even close. And we were talking like thirty seconds. That's too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now.
Speaker 2: I was taking out professional fighters in thirty seconds. But the problem is when people say we're extreme, we're restrained, like we have the capacity.
Speaker 1: We know how to do extreme violence.
Speaker 2: It need be.
Speaker 1: We're capable of extreme violence. We're hoping we can avoid that. Yeah, well, some people need to be held accountable. But and so we're not advocating for it.
Speaker 2: We're only advocating for lawful accountability, but to the maximum the law allows for it.
Speaker 1: You know, there needs to be some accountability or these guys are going to keep just fucking stealing grind.
Speaker 2: So for you who are your top people? Like what categories and people?
Speaker 1: When you have Brendan Clapper on there, yeah gee yeah, the top of my head, it's hard to say that's American. But I would love to get Benjamin and Yahoo baby Pins. I don't know, he's not he's not quite at the top. He's not quite at the top. There's so many there is. I got the whole list on your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my first list came out with three hundred and.
Speaker 1: Fifty people can realize who the enemy is? Three hundred and fifty people. I released it on Alex on Info Wars. He was like, WHOA shocked?
Speaker 2: He wasn't ready for it, and then I expanded it. We're up to about I think we're up to about fifteen hundred. But that doesn't even include their staff. I mean, think about it. I mean, let's go by category. And by the way, like all these categories, they're all interrelated, they're all incestuously interrelated together. So let's go back to ship. Let me give you an overview twenty fourteen, Ukraine. Remember the auto pen that was just nullified or basically deemed to be not legitimate by Trump. The reason why you have an auto pen that going goes back to twenty fourteen. I was on the I was on the Pentagon serving on the Ukraine crisis team as right, what's that.
Speaker 1: They were trying to get the government out.
Speaker 2: That was that's when Brennan was the CIA director working with the overthrow of the Ukrainian government. That was pro Russia to flip it, to bring it to the Biden criminal syndicate side. And Joe Biden was the film failed vice president that ended up being the point man for Barry Hussein to be the Ukraine point man. What did he do? He worked with Petro Porshchenko, the newly installed leader of Ukraine, and Arsenni Yatsuanuk, who was the speaker equivalent to the Speaker of the House over there, to work some deals. The first deal was cracked, baby son. Right? And what did the crack baby son?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was his expertise for being a board member of Barisman. I'll tell you, his fucking right nostril could smell out oil fields and his left nostril could smell out gas fields. As he was spending on hookers and blow and he's still doing it. Not a single fucking person held to account. That's why, like that's where we're disgusted. Like I voted for Trump six times Man three in the primary, three in the general election, for the three elections that he ran for. It's fucking disgusting that nothing has happened to you. It's not only him, it's shot like Mike Johnson ain't doing shit. John Thune isn't doing shit. There's not a single fucking impeachment and done by Mike Johnson. Uh, they brought in Trump after for the impeachment trial.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they impeach Trump, but he Why.
Speaker 2: Don't you fucking go after the Biden criminal syndicate. So I wonder, like, this is what I get from people. I talked to a lot of people on the inside, and people are like, oh, but look at what they did to the lawyers, they like will destroyed us. Well, they're gonna fucking do the same thing. Why don't you go after them because they committed treason, they committed these crimes. Why so, like cowardly, you're gonna go after John Brennan or excuse me, James Comy for lying to Congress. Dude, that's the least of my worries. That's a fucking jaywalking charge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they betrayed us in so many ways. Well, a big one is lying about the laptop. That's a big deal of the fifty one chief signed on.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the interconnectivity, guess who received the laptop at the FBI. Brian Aughton was. He was the supervisory intel analyst on the Foreign Influenced Task Force at the FBI that was created post Russia Russia Gate. That was an organization within the FBI. So this guy, Brian Aughton, was the guy that received the laptop to cover up for it at the FBI. Guess what his role before he was at that position. He was a senior intel guy for Crossfire Hurricane Russia, Russia Russia host and then the senior ops guy in that investigation. One of them was Joe Pientka, the third, who then goes over to San Francisco to work with Elvis chan Or. You were in San Francisco at the FBI. You know where Twitter headquarters was four blocks north, two blocks north of the city the Mayor's office. That's where the fucking FBI field office is at the Federal building. Yeah, so while the fucking the FBI, Joe Pianka the third, the guy that was on crossfire Hurricane coming up with a bullshit the Russia. Russia goes to San Francisco and runs the censorship industrial Complex play as the conduit. So Brian Aughton's at headquarters, this guy is at fucking San Francisco field and they're coordinating with the former General counsel during crossfire Hurricane, who's now at Twitter one point zero as the number two lawyer.
Speaker 1: And they got to president and they're all fucking doing it social media, Like how insane. I couldn't believe people were more outraged by that. It's like the sitting president and you're saying you can't have a voice. That was one of the craziest things I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jim Baker, he was the guy that fucking makes the decisions with the Jia god Day, remember her, she was head of trust and safety over it on Twitter. Yeah, so this is right.
Speaker 1: I got these day dude, the politics. Yeah, you're really fucking deeper than me. You've been doing this, yere.
Speaker 2: I've had a front, second row seat to all of this since twenty fourteen when I was on the Ukraine crisis team, Like I was one of the senior analysts.
Speaker 1: How long have you realized what a scammut was.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen. I was like, eh, weird. Twenty seventeen when they when when General Flynn was fired, I was like, something they fucking smoke and.
Speaker 1: Fired over trying to remember exactly what that was.
Speaker 2: Did they tell me in jail to No, he never went to jail, but they.
Speaker 1: Went after him for what was he did some kind of undisclosed something super minor earth.
Speaker 2: They went after him because he was gonna be the first one in Trump's first administration to explain to you everything I'm showcasing about all of them to criminally go after him the Biden Criminal Syndicate, the FBI, the CIA, because he knows all these people. Yeah, so they had to take him out first.
Speaker 1: Do you like Flynn? Yeah? Absolutely, I did, like a really short he's legit, like he's he seemed legit with a disagreements, but overall he seemed like he's a pretty legit guy. I was trying. It's hard reading those people out when they're in those powerful positions, but it seemed like he was a lot more legit than most of them.
Speaker 2: No, So I follow national politics and kind of who's the who's in the game closer probably than anybody. He's the only one that withstood the deal. He was the first one that they had to target because he was that influential and be able to take him down. And so as I started to learn more and more about him, Uh, I mean he's legit. I mean, I know I consider I consider him a close friend. His family I'm close with Like.
Speaker 1: Will tell him, I said, Hi, I did an interview with him last year at the had him. Hey, you like doing General Flynn will be a short interviews with the airport Shirt.
Speaker 2: Ran in, Oh, yeah, you did it with Boom Boone was with him right about them. Did you meet Boone? I think it just did him. He had Boone Cutlers just you know that he's just passed away right a few months ago. Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 1: He had a hard issue and uh sorry at the DC office that we have so yeah, just out of nowhere. It was.
Speaker 2: It was the week after Charlie.
Speaker 1: It's like bam bam bam casualties. Charlie thing was heavy, Yeah, because it was right right there on live TV. Those guys like us, Do you believe cash? Not really? And I don't know. I don't have a strong theory. I don't have a theory of what happened, but I feel like there's holes in it.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to describe it. I usually say it this way. I haven't seen anything that has convinced me. There's no theory out there that has been convincing and compelling yet. Yeah, but I think yours is more accurate. The way you framed it is more accurate.
Speaker 1: But something fills off. You know that people are going down this theory and that period. People are wanting me to speak up on it stuff, and it's like, I just don't have a strong theory to put forward yet.
Speaker 2: Because I know some of the folks. I think that's one of the security guys that was on. Like I've been to enough events, don't don't know these people closely. But when people were coming up with these theories of like this and the hand and arms, and like, yeah, you're getting a little too much. That's a little too much. Yeah, they're getting at I'm not against people. You should look if you're doing it as a good faith hypothesis testing, because I remember I usually teach analysis. You got to come up with all the different range of hypotheses. Even if it's totally fucking nice outside the box and say you have a hundred hypotheses of what happened, and then you start to build your evidence package and say, you know what, that's inconsistent. That's inconsistent, and so you start to kind of wean off some of the more outlier hypotheses and then the one that you're left with is the one that has the most consistent evidence to support, or I should say the least. This is how we teach it the least inconsistencies, because you want to rule out exactly you don't want to like have bias support.
Speaker 1: I haven't had that much time on it, but I haven't seen any strong evidence of any of the theories really. I mean, it might have just been that guy. The official theory might be totally correct, but there's some weird things too, like the guy say, and he killed him, they run and take the cards out of the cameras right away if you got shot. There's so many anomalies it does get the camera cards right, like that's well, there's.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things that aren't explained. And this is not an FBI led investigation. This is state of Utah, right, Yeah, because the well they're supporting the federal nexus is if they say it's terrorism, then the FBI can step in. But that's just a even though that's a national figure and it's not a governmental actor, like if it was a federal government employee, then the FBI. Right, But this is a private citizen being just murked and murdered in the state of Utah. So then the jurisdictional hook for the investigation is the state of Utah and then whatever county uh sheriff's office. So they're the ones that have the lead and if they need the FBI is coming would come in to help support with any capabilities that the FBI has like the forensic forensics, et cetera. You know, it does have some capabilities that maybe state local should just.
Speaker 1: Be shut down and rebuilt the ground up for doing like those type of investigators.
Speaker 2: Washington Field Office flick that sucker like a booger. Uh, the FBI headquarters gone. If you're gonna have a federal.
Speaker 1: Investigate things like this, Charlie Kirk thing, these are the things you want to get to the bottom of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have a federal law enforcement entity, it needs to be subordinate. As a sub in a support role to state in local law enforcement.
Speaker 1: And it can't be a political organ not the other way. Republican two hundrecredit all. It can't be politics involved.
Speaker 2: With two hundred and seventy four FBI agents. We're on the grounds that on January.
Speaker 1: Sixth, two hundred and seventy four, and what were they doing.
Speaker 2: Bro, I was a detachment commanders in Special Forces. That's a twelve man team. I can fucking function up with twelve people.
Speaker 1: I could do.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I got a fight with Antifa in Berkeley. I thought about, thankfully didn't probably gonna jail. I almost went back with like five my professional fight friends and just like beat up all of the TIFA, like five dudes and know how to fight back to back in TIFA, when you know how to fight, and he has like these type of guys, I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because these Antifa guys are wearing out there, but they got a mask on. They're justil me.
Speaker 1: Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, a couple of other crappers with there. They just would we would have fucked. Well.
Speaker 2: That's what the Proud Boys was just basically going as a show of force, and they weren't gonna do anything unlawful event But when you get attacked, guess what, you just triggered my right to self defense and maybe that turns into you being a Carcass's insane.
Speaker 1: Sorry. The people getting attacked by TIFA were going jail. There was a proud boy I know who got a couple of years. So the guy gypsy crusader.
Speaker 2: He's he's a little remember that viral video zach Reel.
Speaker 1: Does he get stomped by him or.
Speaker 2: No, zach Reil. One of the problems he remember in the street. I mean that's gotten maybe a trillion views at this point.
Speaker 1: It was out in Portland because I can't stand those people.
Speaker 2: No, I was out in Portland. The guy's like swinging at him with something and then he just just cold clocks him. And then a girl comes up to him from Antifa. I think to try to go after him, and he immediately just it's like all right, I'm gonna crush this guy. And then as soon as the girl comes up on it, he's like this, I accidentally dropped a girl when I fight Intifa because she's ran.
Speaker 1: Up with like a bat and I just bam, just flirt her. It's like for a second. I'm like bab being like, you know what, you can't just go up and hit people with bats? And what kind of men send the women to the front line for their fights anyways? Right, exactly exactly, why is the girl with a mask trying to hit me with the bat?
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: It's none of amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, they mutilated the men. Men are so yes, I don't use their term. It's called mutilation, right, mutilating kids, slap and lop a penis off, slap on a vagina.
Speaker 1: That's it's just evil too.
Speaker 2: That's that's total. I mean, it's not even a word for it.
Speaker 1: It's just ridiculous. Makes no sense to push back now. But when I first started pushing back in it, it was truly controversial. I was getting death reressed up. It's like, no, this is insanity. We're not gonna I'm not gonna pretend like a man is a woman. It's mutilation. It's the kid.
Speaker 2: It's near suicide. I call it near suicide. Well, I live in San Francisco. This is a half to a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: You know, it happened. People don't realize it happens through girls a lot more that's men. They go through puberty, they have that tough period.
Speaker 2: It doesn't happen to them. The parents mutilate their children.
Speaker 1: It's the teachers. Yeah, the teachers are putting in their head. Most of them.
Speaker 2: It's because they're promoting a new medical line of product.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, they're selling far back.
Speaker 2: Not safe, it's not effective, it's mutilating you.
Speaker 1: I have multiple friends that have had their daughters go through this phase some snap. One recently snapped out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, so these parents crying, Yeah, these parents need to face capital punishment.
Speaker 1: As my daughter, Well, the parents I know weren't going along with their teachers are pushing it.
Speaker 2: Well, the teachers need to put the teachers need to face capital punishment.
Speaker 1: I agree. I got suspended from the immediately saying that exact thing.
Speaker 2: Great, you know, but I stand by it.
Speaker 1: I think it's in my Wikipedia and it's like, well, I stand by that statement because I've seen what they've done to these people. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: When they try to here's what I do, Jake, when people try to demonize my speech, I respond with I'm not going to repeat myself. When you try to say that what I'm saying is oh, it's bad or you can't say that. I only escalate from there. So if you say, oh, you can't say it that way, what part of fucking self mutilation did you not understand?
Speaker 1: It's like, are you fucking deaf?
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna repeat myself. That's called fucking child in danger, child neglect, child asphyxiation. If you're putting on a fucking face toilet the face mask that was, if you're fucking medically no nose raping someone, I'm not gonna have it. And guess what if you fucking do it to my kids, guess what You're gonna war? Yeah, it's not war. I'm gonna I look forward to facing a jury of my peers as I fucking deal with you personally. Myself and my daughter went, that's it.
Speaker 1: My daughter went to one of these schools, and thankfully I could have like logical discussions with her. She could see it was insane, but Wohl, she'd speak up occasion in class. The teachers would all get mad at her. They wouldn't publish any articles in the newspaper that she wrote because she was like conservative, you know, the teachers it was. It was crazy, like how she got treated for being like, no, I'm not going along with this ship.
Speaker 2: So we still need to see like in our country. The only way we get to some subs of normalcy in the accountability front, every single school board member in the twenty twenty twenty twenty one time frame, et cetera, that voted to put the force of mask on to do any of the consumption of the of the products, those are felonies. Every single school board member must face at least a felony charge for voting to destroy children. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think they should be like executed, but they should have.
Speaker 2: And it is extreme to say that. That's not If you say that that should not occur, that's fucking extreme extremeists long.
Speaker 1: They agree with you. Like, these kids forced vaccines in a lot of the schools happened to wear a mask as a child. Could you imagine that little kids even they were not even to read people's faces and stuff. Right, It's caused so much speech development problems. Kids were kept out of school and not everyone's in a nice home. A lot of people don't understand it. Yeah, Left Area, A lot of these kids weren't in good homes. They weren't eating, they were getting abused at home and shit, and schools are shut down. It's they fucked so many people. Yep, zero rush so far. Let's get this Department of retro.
Speaker 2: So Division one, Research Arm, Division two the rating arm, and Division three is the live stream arm. So we're like, I mean, you got video capability here, right, you got a pretty big what we.
Speaker 1: Can live stream the executions. I don't have to cut that part from YouTube.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you when you say execution, you mean actually implementing. Yeah, we're talking about the plan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing this very lawful with treason and only the words pross. Only the worst people would be executed.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not like the capital punishment ones.
Speaker 1: We're talking.
Speaker 2: Pam Bonnie is talking abouts.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to say it execute. I would say, give them a few months in jail.
Speaker 2: Well, Pam Bonni was talking about immedia. They're going to face they're going to be seeking the death penalty for the Remember the Afghany immigrant, the c I employee.
Speaker 1: Which I'm okay with that. It's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: One after the National Art. I didn't follow that real close, but that's a little weird. Yeah, he worked for the CIA. Begs the question how much involvement did Brennan have. Yeah, it's definitely bringing a Roselea to Brennan, all rose Ley to James Comy. Hopefully, by the time this thing airs, we're going to see an indictment of of Brennan, and not only an indictment like imagine this. Imagine you're indicted, but you're you can still do this. Yeah, you can still coordinate, communicate, you can still meet with your You know that the incoming governors No, yeah, you know the incoming governor of Virginia, Abby Spamberger is a protege of John Brennan. I know that used to work with him at CIA. She's about to fucking crush Trump in this administration as the governor of Virginia and the ag in Virginia, Jay Jones, coming in January seventeenth. So these are critical dates here. December nineteenth, we talked about. January third, the new chair of the Capitol Police Board becomes the House Sergeant at Arms. So right now until January third, If jd Vance you're listening in, why don't you tell the Senate Sergeant at Arms, Jennifer Hemingway to order the release of all work product and communications of the Senior Lawyer of the US Capitol Police to be able to see all the weaponsation related to January sixth of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: That's we deserve to have that. Yeah, that should be a no brainer.
Speaker 2: And number two, January sixth is the five year anniversary Statute of Limitation starts to run on some of the stuff that happened on January sixth. So we're only a few weeks out, not only that.
Speaker 1: Five years it ends there's gonna be a lot of people in hit needs to be handed out. Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of people in DC, the J sixers that are gonna be meeting in January on January sixth and DC. So you're more than welcome come out there and support come out there my schedule, and uh what if cash PTEL can't can't shut down the FBI, maybe it's our opportunity.
Speaker 2: Just maybe.
Speaker 1: No, it's just January. Like actually, all the things you've named for, sir, not to January sixth, But like this ship's all like COVID, no accountability.
Speaker 2: Nothing, zero.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're going after uh uh burning Tesla's Remember we're gonna deploy all the resources available to the FBI to go after this fucking arsonist of a Tesla cyber truck.
Speaker 2: As always, bro cyber truck is not going to burn down. Like, okay, I'm not talking about a Tesla blowing up. How about you go after I don't know, the simple ship, Adam Shiff mm hmmm, Jamie Raskin, Right.
Speaker 1: It's like they show their above the law, and they've been above the law when we can't run.
Speaker 2: Alexander ben Law, you have Genny Benman, you know those names.
Speaker 1: Those are one of those guys behind the impeachment for the for those guys for the Ukraine for the first impeachment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chool citizens of Israel. I believe of Ukraine. I don't know if they're dual citizens, but definitely. Alexander Vinman was offered, Hey, you want to be the Minister of defense of Ukraine, which fucking American lieutenant colonel officer is offered to be the minister of defense of a foreign country.
Speaker 1: And then he's he's also t Israel. What the He's the one that got Trump impeached. It's like, shouldn't we be looking to these foreign connections this guy has, Yeah, just gets blown.
Speaker 2: Over, but they don't do anything because guess what the Deep states running circles around this administration. It's because they're they're being told, hey, keep keep certain individuals. Don't hire January six ers, right, don't hire like everybody that was weaponized against Look at cash Ptel. Has he hired any of the rehired any of the FBI whistleblowers senior positions? I don't know, no, because he's being fucking run by those that are in the deep than the FBI.
Speaker 1: I have the question, is it Trump was or someone telling Trump what to do? Trump? Who's running cash gonna DIEU? Trump? People be like, fuck you guys, wouldn't it be awesome to see him go up lazy? I don't think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Did you see that the first term? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Did you see it this first year in the second term?
Speaker 1: No? Such a disappointment, man.
Speaker 2: So now let's begs the question. So Janey third, January sixth, January seventeenth is when Democrats take over Virginia and they do what Fanny Willis, Alvin Bragg and Latitia James and Jack Smith weren't able to do and just go on steroids against Trump he's got a property in loud In County, Virginia. They're gonna seize it. Why wouldn't they. He's got he's got a winery in Charlotteville. He's got some winery in Charlottesville. Probably sees it. What would you do if you're a Democrat?
Speaker 1: I mean, I do whatever you want to.
Speaker 2: I would know you do whatever you want because you're like, I haven't been held to account. Fuck it? Fuck him.
Speaker 1: I think the problem Republicans make they try to play fair against the enemy that has no morals. Doesn't play fair. They want you dead and in prison. And we're like, oh, we're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Fair or we're gonna play by We got to play with coward rules.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, the people you're playing at about they have no rules, no fucking no moral.
Speaker 2: So at what point in time do you think that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean think about this. Impeachments are gonna be coming, the lawfair is going to escalate starting January seventeenth of twenty twenty six, a few weeks away. And we're getting pissed, like people that are hardcore supporters, yeah, because nothing's being done.
Speaker 1: Like own, what breaks his own bas is turning on him? What happens you think passed? I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the problem. You think he survives. I don't know. You think this administration survives a year?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be tough. People are really turning on unless he does something to stick up for America, which we voted him in for.
Speaker 2: So then I love it so much. What happens the next year? Everyone's focused on their reelection.
Speaker 1: Republics are the way it's looking right now.
Speaker 2: How do we turn around THEIA action?
Speaker 1: He needs to get media action or people like I don't want it, but people like me and you might need to step up and run. I looked into a little bit though. It takes about three million dollars at least to run a campaign, So you have to where unless you're already rich, you gotta fucking get Dan run.
Speaker 2: Didn't you run?
Speaker 1: You mean it's a possibility, but yeah, you have to have money to run to make change. So like everyone's getting bought by the pharmaceutical companies.
Speaker 2: Is yeah because we don't Yeah, well we don't have the USA. I need funneling money, right, the whole money laundering scheme that they do.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty much impossible without money. So uh so it puts there's a conventional ways to do things right. That's true too, because we have our own media. That's what I talked to a campaign guy and there's like, oh, there's no way we got like three million. I'm like, I don't know. Maybe it's different with people like us. Maybe we can run media, get people enthusiastic, get patriots out, handing out fly or spreading the word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like, that's the boring politics.
Speaker 1: Right then we're gonna get attacked and everything.
Speaker 2: You know I have not how do we get hey, how do we get your audience to fucking wake up? Because you got about eighty ninety percent men right to listen to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think about eighty five percent or so.
Speaker 2: How do we get them to fucking step up it?
Speaker 1: But we need men to do the fight. Yes, No, it's hard because I think for several reasons. One, people are just scared Cowards's no excuse for that. People are also trying to pay people hate hate cowards too. People tell me we can't win, and shit, it's like, fuck you, I've been Oh I'm scared to like your tweet?
Speaker 2: Did you think yeah, did you think you like Champ when you're first starting.
Speaker 1: Pretty early on, I thought I did because I believe in myself. When I start something.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, it's all you got to Everyone's like, oh, that's not going to work out.
Speaker 1: There's too many podcasts.
Speaker 2: You got to start with yourself. Yeah, you got to start with convincing your own self. Yeah, and then you can convince like once people see you're serious.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to have confidence and set your mind to do something. Also, once I set my mind to do something, I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, laser focus.
Speaker 1: No, we I think we can make the change. I'm just trying to figure out what angle I want to do in the movement.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's my recommendation. Because we were closing up right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have b ten more minutes and then you have another interview. Ohit we should proably hundred five minutes.
Speaker 2: So check this out.
Speaker 1: We have I didn't realize it's almost time for the interview, but yeah, we went like five minutes. Rap up.
Speaker 2: I mean most people like you said money, this, and that. All you got to be is an ice pick, right, the man pick the most frail one hundred and ninety pounds woman eighty years old, and you're like, hey, can this woman do a physical damage to anybody? You're gonna be like no, But what if I give her an ice pick and I tell her exactly where the enemy is when they're sleeping, No, when they're sleeping, and she could kill me, right, and I tell her, Hey, here's where the eyeball is. Yeah the fuck. You don't need that many pounds of pressure on an eyeball. Right, And but I don't want to take that as an analogy of how do we do that from the legal, moral, ethical, political level. Yeah, you dig dirt on the most influential and powerful people, and you use our platforms to completely expose and discredit them to the point where they have to respond. So right now, when you break it all down, like, who's the one behind making sure that Trump's policies are totally counter to everything we've voted for? Who do you think it is?
Speaker 1: The Mariam Elderson and a few other people, Probably the James Comies, Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: So it would be nice, since you're here local in Vegas, for someone to politely confront Mariam Adelson and ask her what the fuck is going on right now? Because we didn't vote for it.
Speaker 1: Huh, yeah, I an't vote for that. I would love to confront her again, not unlawfully, h exactly with the campus. It's like, this is unacceptable. Why don't you invite her to your podcasts? Get her off for sure, so they'll say.
Speaker 2: Yeah and ask her these questions.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, I saw an interview with her husband saying like how proud he was of his wife or serving in the idea app and he said unfortunately, like he had served in the US military instead. These guys are traders. They took you know what Jonathan Poelard is. He's one of the worst buys in American history. And your boy Mike Huckabe just had a meeting with him. Mariam Elderson took him. As soon as they got him out, they flew him to Israel to get a heroes welcome in Israel. This guy's a trader. He's betrayed America.
Speaker 2: You know he's And who's Miriam Adelson's liaison in the White House? Would you guess who?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: I would just be guessing. I would say it's Susie Wallace, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I know that name, but you mentioned earlier, you know, that's the chief. That definitely sounds like that would be the case from what you said earlier.
Speaker 2: Now I get a lot of heat from mentioning this name, but I can't just stay silent, like our fucking country's a shit show. We have to tell this out.
Speaker 1: You can't just be like that because the traders are still treating the plan. The plan isn't happening.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like, I'm gonna be okay, like I'm okay with mutually sured destruction when they come on my door. But most of American society isn't. So if if men like you that are fucking world champs in a sport that is the most brutal physical sport aren't willing to fucking step up against these people. If me, as like a green Bereat lawyer, et cetera, I'm not stepping up. There's no one else. It's like we have like no one's gonna come to save us. Its peace way possible because we don't guys like us no violence. We don't want we exercise restraint until you leave.
Speaker 1: Us no option exactly because we understand that it's not good too. But but they're not leave hitting too much of an option.
Speaker 2: So we're going to compel. Just like they try to compel us into into unlawful activity, we're gonna compel lawful behavior because, like when Tucker said, and one of one of his best speeches, like you and I and every all the men that are listening on this, you got to look in the mirror and say, Dad's home and we're fucking pissed. What's this? Mother? This fucking white house works for us, just like that last one. So the reason why it's a ship show, it's because we're not applying enough pressure, Like you come home and it's a fucking mess or whatever. Hey, motherfucker, get off the video games, like clean up, clean your clean your room, make your bed, put the ship away, take it off the floor so people aren't tripping over. Respect yourself, personal hygiene, your room clean, like, be professional, I mean look at this right, clean organized the podcast room.
Speaker 1: Take care of themselves. That's a good point. First you have to get your life in order, then your family. Then you can start doing the bigger stuff like we're doing. But you have to get that in order first. So get your fucking shit together. Stop making excuses. Yeah, you know, don't be sitting fucking playing video games, watching porn all day. Go out there fucking working hustle. I'm not I'm not even saying it's easy. It's a fucking hustle. I have to work my ass off sometimes to be I'm sure you work your ass off. Sure it's not fucking easy, just do it all, but you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have your cake, what is it? Have your cake and ice cream and eat it, go big and go home, all right, exactly, nothing stops. This is the only thing that stop shit.
Speaker 1: No, I agree. People need to have that mindset. We're doing this, and I think we're gonna all right.
Speaker 2: So here's what we do. Here's what we do in order to fucking remove the coward cuck Speaker of the House and replace them with somebody that can go score Earth. That's America only instead of Israel first, Palestine first, China first, Ukraine first, self mutilation first, family mutilation first. You know the little flags, Somalia first. If you're the Minnesota congresswoman, like.
Speaker 1: War, we're Venezuela. US have no idea why we're even trying to go to war with them.
Speaker 2: We have to replace two hundred and eighteen members of Congress, meaning the majority. Just think about it, if you had America first, America only, just fucking ballbusters, Right, what kind of a Speaker of the House do you think they vote in?
Speaker 1: They would have to vote in someone that was fucking score.
Speaker 2: Sure. What can a Speaker of the House do, Dude, it can hold this president and check to say, hey, motherfucker, grow pair of balls. Go after the deep state number two. Start wiping out and spelling members of Congress that are the traders at a minimum before we criminalize them. Jamie Raskin, Right, Eric Swallwell, I mean the list goes on and on. Next, Judge Bosberg, the guy that was illegally spying on me, on Senators on everybody doesn't want to testifyify before the Senate. How about you order the fucking sergeant at arms, the House sergeant at arms, to come in and fucking testify. Dude, if I'm the star House, if I'm the Speaker of the House, I say no, am I on the Speaker of the US. I'm gonna be like Jake, I want you to be the sergeant at arms and we'll just do it temporarily. Get the fucking biggest pipe hitters that you can name, the top ten. I'm gonna bring in the biggest pipe hitters that I know from my network, and I'm gonna say, hey, here's the task, here's the fucking lawful authority for you to go ahead and raid Judge Bosberg's house and bring him him in to congressional custody as I can compel him to testify.
Speaker 1: It's insane that this isn't happening.
Speaker 2: But this motherfucker Mike Johnson, no balls, No Johnson Johnson.
Speaker 1: Supposedly he was decent before he got put in I know himitation, and then he just completely flipped into this coward. I know. I talked to him, like, isn't it weird when people you talk to and it's like the fuck, Like, I know you, if I call you out, you're gonna be pissed. Well, like, yeah, if it's true I do something dumb, yeah, give me a call. Coward, yeah, give me a call first. And then if I'm being an idioting called me out publicly.
Speaker 2: You know, and people say, oh, you should do this behind the same people, I always do that too. I do a call first, so by the time you're hearing me on the podcast where I'm going fucking scorched earth. Yeah, I've given ample opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'll call a.
Speaker 2: Friend like not just one, Yeah, bro, I don't multiple.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So now it's like I can't just ignore it.
Speaker 1: If you're betraying our country, you have to be called out. There's certain like if something I don't like a little bit, I'll ignore it. But if it's like that's the country and other people, then no, I won't ignore that. That has to be called out. Speaker of the House is the most powerful position on the planet, allocating seven trillion dollars annually into the global economy.
Speaker 2: If they have the courage to do what's right. We don't have that.
Speaker 1: We need that. We need patriots to run take the country back. We have to wrap. So where can people find you? Let's give your any place.
Speaker 2: I'm on X baby, I.
Speaker 1: Following you. We're friends.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see here. Yeah I saw that official. Yeah, the extreme, we're the extreme. Correct, Like we're not even on a spectrum of like, oh they're extreme. Anybody that's not with us extreme Exactly. If you're not on our side of this coint you're extreme and you need to be dealt with.
Speaker 1: If you want kids mutilated, us be forced to take vaccines. No one held accountable. You're the extreme lunitics, not us exactly. We just want what's right. So now it's we're not going to everything, but we both care the best for America.
Speaker 2: Hey, I only compromise to okay.
Speaker 1: What do we look at it? If no, I compromise to my okay with you? Someone's like if I could tell they're a true patriot fighting what's right. The small differences I'll throw aside. You know, we'll get caught up over to the smallest fight. Okay, this person cares about America. He's fighting the good fight. We're on the same team. Thank you so much. Brother. Hey, brother, good Do you have your OW podcast for anything or no? I do some podcasts every once in a while, every now and again. Well we'll talk again. It's all right. You got to connect you. As many of you know, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at a cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.