Speaker 1: Stand by looks like we're good, should be on Twitter, YouTube and rumble now awesome short notice kind of because I had to delete several times my scheduled setup here once again because rumbull just likes to default into stupid things and set you in on the wrong channel. So since I have a profile and a channel by the same name, I sometimes miss that they screw that up and post this on in the wrong place so people can't find it. And when that happens, I have to delete the whole thing, pull it down off of YouTube, pull it down off of everywhere, get a new enquiter detail thing, and then start it all up again and type everything back out. And it's just I did this four times just now. So if you ever wonder why I'm always irritated when I start this thing, is because I hate technology. I absolutely despise the stupidity of it. I hate when I set something that it changes the settings on me. I absolutely can't stand stupid shit and it bothers me a lot, to the point where I don't even know why I do this stuff because it makes me so angry. Okay, right there, it's hard to see on the blue background, but that says s E M P E R f R y l LC dot com. For those of you who have orders in with me right now, I didn't like that. The only thing I have to do tomorrow is grab a bunch of oranges to make the two large brand X sauces, and then I'm going to apparently get whatever other tools I need and start racking my brain over doing my breaks because I'm not gonna pay anybody else to do that either. I'm probably gonna have to fork out a lot for uh. I mean, maybe I'll try to do the spark plugs after that, but it just doesn't seem like it's I'm feeling like I'm probably not gonna do that myself. Maybe I will, Maybe I will. Hey, I'll make for a great YouTube video for if it keeps smashing things and throwing fucking tools across the road out of pure happiness not frustration, of course. All right, Actually, you know, I put myself over here. Of course it wouldn't be in the right spot, but there you go. So what am I talking about here? Superior superiority demands moral responsibility? What does that mean? Why am I saying that what happens next should be what happens next should not be up to them, up to whomever you can you it visualize the controllers be because regardless of who presses a button or a trigger, the ultimate responsibility is who created that scenario, who created this society, who eroded and destroyed morality? What festering, poisonous lack of culture has destroyed our culture to make the conditions right for something like this to happen, Not to mention the fact that the probably direct you know, involvement, whether it's conditioning someone to do something for them, giving them the means to do it, funding them and then whatever other else they do, or simply giving you a decoy telling you that that's the person responsible and they had a direct involvement in it. And then you're like, oh it was the FBI, Oh is this CIA? It was Basad, Oh it was Israel. But it's like saying the same thing with a different name. It's like saying that's dad, No, that's father, No, that's daddy, No, that's Dada. It's like it's the same thing. You're just from your perspective and your comprehension of what those things are, you see a difference in them. But there's really no difference when you understand who controls everything like we did most certainly as a country that was infiltrated and controlled already fund the Bolshevik revolution. And how did that happen? Well, it wouldn't have happened if there wasn't already a federal reserve here. And that wouldn't have happened if there wasn't already a Louis brandeis here, if it wasn't already an August Beaumont here, Belmont here, if there wasn't already a civil war that murdered a bunch of Americans on both sides and weakened us and put us back. Why is this chopping and spitting and popping? Now that's getting me mad? My mic is hear that? What's that popping for? Why is that doing that? I am I hearing pops? Do I have to restart this too? Son of a bitch? Okay, anyway, let's move on. If I hear those pops in my ear anymore, dude, I'm flipping out already. Okay, Wow, I am just cutting out bad. What the hell is going on? New problems for a new day? None that make any sense. Let's see if I can refresh that. That's that fixes it for a new day. Oh good, at least I'm on. Okay, now, let's have a look over here, because this is where we're gonna start, not there.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to start with this guy. I really would love if I if I you know how like when you snap your lips, he makes that noise. Well, this is popping every time I'm talking. So there's something wrong with either the wiring, which that shouldn't be right. That shouldn't be the case, or there's something wrong with the road caster needing to be refreshed, or something to stop that from happening. But it's still happening, which is irritating. Seems like it, I said, it seems like it's okay, right when it does it again? All right, hold on, let me give you on the right side. Hey, what the hell? Don't do that? Oh I am on the right side. Okay, good as in the correct side.
Speaker 3: Hello, countrymen. The weight of the world rests firmly upon our shoulders. It is imperative at a time such as this we take a moment and reflect upon who we are and what we wish to achieve. There have been many nations that have come and gone there are legacy is defined by the people in them and the actions that they took.
Speaker 1: And why are some of those empire's kingdoms gone? Now? What made them erode from the inside and fall apart and become a shell of what they once were once all their substance was eaten from them? Hmm, sounds very parasitic.
Speaker 3: Today, we will decide if we will continue the legacy of our ancestors, men of adventure, invention, and innovation, or if we will succumb to the traps of the malevolent forces before us and be reduced to the savages that thousands of years of human evolution works so hard to stray us away from. I urge you to be intelligent, to be calm in times of crisis. Do not be reactionary. You will fall in to the trap that has been set before you. There are hundreds of thousands of men in the military awaiting the use of their training on you. They have forfeited their oath to the Constitution, and the technology and ormament supporting them is unfathomable. Our war will not be one with bullets and bloodshed, but through the change of culture and a spiritual revival.
Speaker 1: As I was always saying constitutional restoration. When I say that, I don't mean the I mean the Bill of Rights, holding people accountable and to that letter, to that standard, not something to be considered as an afterthought or as a tool to you know, trick people by invoking the name of it or the name of one of the particular you know amendments, but then actually a number living up to it. But you said it, so you must be all for it. You must be that politician that really gets it. Sure you are.
Speaker 3: This calls for wisdom, as the beloved John tells us. This calls for conviction, courage, and creativity. Be prepared to defend yourself, but be prepared to love your neighbor as well. We will win and they must lose, my fellow, So.
Speaker 1: You heard it from Kjo. Now there's a couple of things here. Let's go straight over here. First, I might set up there. I don't need that there. I want to play this for you. I think we'll start with that. Basically, this is Charlie Kirk, what really happened? Did body Armor contribute? It's only thirteen minutes long, but this hopefully will dispel all the nonsense and all the other people that I can't believe. They're just like, why do you have to be soft headed and think that this isn't something that really happened. I just don't understand how I'm the weirdo trying to suppress truth because I don't believe in the fucking bullshit fairy tales of stupid people who are trying to confuse the issue. People all of a sudden think that he's somehow part of some big scam in conspiracy. The dude's probably dead, most likely, as they have shown as they want to. I mean, it's just there's certain there's certain skepticism that's kind of retarded, and then there's healthy skepticism. But having in the intelligence to understand the difference is really important. So when somebody says, oh, look, you can do that with a movie prop, you're not like that you can't. And this guy's going to show close ups of the actual impact and you're going to see for yourself. And if you continue to think that somehow this is not reality, I don't know what to tell you, man. I don't know if you really truly understand the depravity and the diabolical nature of this entity that has been sucking the resources, the substance, and the life out of this nation and all nations before it. You don't just you just don't quite get it yet.
Speaker 4: Today is September eleventh, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: It's around noon.
Speaker 4: I'm sure many of you, like me, are very upset at the fact that Charlie Kirk was assassinated yesterday. And I think anytime that any sort of event like this takes place, especially hours even days afterward, there's just a lot of bad information, a lack of information, and in that vacuum of not having good information, there's a lot of speculation that goes on. People start going through videos and footage and pulling out every little pixel and you know, turning fairly normal and innocuous things into these grand conspiracies. And it's a little tough to digest, it's a little tough to understand what's going on, and it just makes everything very very confusing. Well, last night, after this event took place, like many of you, I was, you know, trying to figure out what was going on, waiting for a dish updates from authorities, Hey have they caught this person? All this other stuff, And in the process of that I came across all kinds of weird speculative and or you know, honestly, I still think a lot of this stuff is put out. Well, there's people trying to get views and clicks and just saying whatever. And then on top of that, I do think there's always a certain amount of disinformation that people were trying to put out to just just confuse people, to instigate and.
Speaker 5: Provoke people as well. So as I was up.
Speaker 4: Looking for more information last night, some of the crazy conspiracy theories that I saw were things like, you know, Charlie Kirk was actually shot from the rear. You know, this was actually he was staged by Charlie Kirk. He's still alive because of supposed hands signals from his own security detail. This was also staged by Charlie Kirk. It was supposed to hit him in the chest. We'll talk about the body armor that he was wearing.
Speaker 1: And so even if that were the case, all right, so let's just say that he was part of something that was supposed to go down a different way. Well guess what, Oopsie, So at that point it did become real. Even if he was supposed to just it was supposed to be a woop and then see these people or unhinged whatever the hell they were going to however they're going to play that off. I just don't see that as being rational in the environment or the atmosphere of what he was talking about shortly before that event, unless that was so, Like, I don't I don't get it, Like, if you're trying to play this off as being from a certain group, why would you Why would you sprinkle that into the into the soup just before it? Does that make sense? Even so, let's say that that was the case, and this is potentially true, or he was fucking set up, and that's what I think is more likely the case. If those people were signaling it's not because Charlie was in the know, not that he was part of it, or that he was magically whisked away to fucking Israel on some airplane when yes, one did leave about an hour before after that, But who was on it, maybe the actual shooter instead of this fucking little twenty two year old to two. Nick and I have had some talks about the two two popping up again. There's twenty two paths in the Kabbala capitalistic tree of life. It's all magic shit, right, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it was a stage event that went wrong and he was accidentally killed. So there's a lot of nonsense out there that's going on that I don't believe any of it. So what I want to do is just kind of give you some facts and we're going to go through some of the footage real quick.
Speaker 1: Of Hey, Alex, you're gonna you're gonna see that here I said. He says, I believe it was real. The one frame with the shirt being a was weird, but I don't know shit about forensics, et cetera. Well, you're going to see it was because it was a deflection. Thing called spawling happens with certain plates and just bad luck, something can break apart. Is if projectiles can go in different directions, and unfortunately a lot of times if you're hitting the plate, it doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to survive if it goes flying into your throat. And this is something that is if you talk I was going over this type of stuff with my firearms friends five at least five years ago about that, and when we were talking about plates and getting ones that are non spawling and hoping for the best because you know shit still can happen. It's kind of a a what do you call it? Kind of a chaotic thing to get hit with a flying projectile. You can't really predict what's going to happen next, if it breaks apart, if if something else happens, it could fragment. A great many things could occur, and the last thing you want to do is have your chin tuck down or any other way like that. He usually went away. We'll just let him talk about he'll explain all that too. I think I think everybody will be hopefully understanding. And you're gonna see some close ups here, so that might help as well.
Speaker 4: What took place, And just give you some solid information or as best as I can provide.
Speaker 5: And the other thing that would really encourage you to do is be paid.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this too, Alex isn't who I'm referring to. I got emails and people like making accusations, and that person who was like trolling for like a million I think these people are bots too. The person that on YouTube yesterday I forgot his name and I don't care. Fifty probably fifty messages. It was all praise, praise, praise, praise, and then I said the thing about Peggy Hall, and they're like, you obviously don't want to know the truth. Like this woman is a known scam artist and she has been for the last five years, and now she's putting out more bullshit and it's disrespectful bullshit. It's still a human life, if you like the guy or not. I wouldn't want somebody like speculating like this. I'm gonna show you something else too that's going to be kind of awkward and weird too. And that's the wife's response. Is this shock? Is this really what you would consider, you know, a grieving widow. I don't know. It's just a terrified person who's been scared into saying what they're told to say. I don't know. I mean, they just proved that they can get to anybody at any time, so no one's safe. You better just do what they say type of deal. So maybe that, you know, influenced her her uh demeanor as well. I don't know. Jackie did kill Kennedy though, just saying she was the final shot.
Speaker 4: Should wait, don't jump on the social media, don't buy into every single crazy conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: Wait till you have all of.
Speaker 4: The information, or at least more information than we have now, where you can do a better job logically assessing the facts before we go down some deep dark paths. All right, so let's just jump into I'm gonna try to keep this as clean as possible so people don't.
Speaker 5: Have to relive this stuff.
Speaker 4: Look, you know, when you have people like Charlie Kirk, who I'm a big fan of, and.
Speaker 1: We have Okay, that's his perspective, it's not mine, So just keep that in mind, all right. He doesn't speak on my behalf. He speaks on his own. So maybe what he was saying up you know, the most most recent things I could Okay, maybe this this guy has some promise and potential. But you know, just like the MD who becomes a nature path later or thinks he is because he starts applying vitamins the same way he would a prescription medicine and teach somehow he's he's in nature path Now. They don't quite get it, but they're trying to incorporate a different idea system but using it and kind of manipulating into the into the structure that they already know, thereby corrupting that other structure as well, so then an MD, in to make the analogy, finished went their whole life doing something wrong, and it's like everybody is supposed to about to them and all they're miraculous because they then found the error of their ways and they became a holistic practitioner. Well, what about the guy who started off as an nd nature path or a homeopathic doctor who didn't spend the majority of his life poisoning and killing people? Is he less of value? Or see someone who wasn't corrupt and uh, you know, led astray at all in the first place. So which one is? Which one gets the gets the hero's party, the one who converts from their horrible views of the world and their destructive manner in which they went about curing people, which they didn't obviously, or the person who saw the error from from the beginning, even if they were in medical school and decided that that's not the way they wanted to operate, and they became a natropathic doctor like doctor Gliddon did. Which one's which one has the you know, the ability to discern more The person who was able to be misled for as long as they were, or the person who never was misled so again, I don't know if I don't know how much you you know, what kind of a party you throw for somebody who was doing things, who was supporting an evil genocide for as long as they were before they said, oh wait a minute, something's not right here. Well, no, shit.
Speaker 4: Consumed as much content as we have. I feel like me of Charlie Kirk. You feel like you know, and that's why these events are so disturbing, so traumatic, Like you feel like you know this person, and the fact is one of the reasons that certain entities.
Speaker 1: Larkin Rouis went on about that yesterday, right about it doesn't make any different. It's just human nature that if it was your family member or someone that you know, no, no, it's going to impact you more than you seeing a number on a news report sixty five dead after military strike. You know, those are sixty five people that had families, sixty five people that were potentially fathers or mothers or children, or had fathers, mothers or children and brothers that are now devastated. But we don't think that deeply. We just think, well, the military did it, though it must have been for the for a good reason, right, It's a military.
Speaker 4: Wanted Charlie Kirk dad is because he was so effective. He is one of the most convincing, compelling, articulate UH speaker.
Speaker 1: And we talked about that too. Just because you can show how somebody else is riddled with logical fallacies and you can point the attention on them doesn't necessarily mean that your position that you're defending is right. But in the in the UH what do you call it, in the in the perspective of the spectator who is seeing flaws in your opponent, they would sometimes and often, as human nature is default, assume that if you can point out their flaws, that means that you must be correct. But your your position may not have even been proved. It's just that you've shown that the other guy is not thinking clearly, so therefore you win. But really did you did you really prove your point or did you just disprove.
Speaker 4: Theirs On the traditional American side.
Speaker 5: Of the aisle, we'll just leave it like that.
Speaker 4: And he was extremely effective, so that's why they want him to But that's also why that we that are fans of Charlie Kurk find this so traumatic, right, because we feel like we know this person because even in a virtual sense. We spent so much time with him. But anyways, here we are, right here, he's talking. This is just moments before any any shots are fired. And one of the things that you couldn't tell, or I couldn't tell from the initial video is the fact that he is clearly wearing body armor. I want you to look at this outline without a doubt. He is wearing body armor. Now, there's lots of different types of body armour out there. There's some of the more advanced stuff is like this composite body armor.
Speaker 5: This stuff is very effective. It's super lightweight.
Speaker 4: And what's great about this type of body armor is that when rounds hit it even at high angles, and I've tested this stuff, but even when rounds hit this type of body armor at acute angles, this type of body armour does a really good job of absorbing the projectile stopping obviously penetration, but it also prevents fragmentation and deflection and ricochets as well. So this is a really good body armor. The problem with this body armor, as you guys can see, even there's some newer stuff out there that's slightly thinner, that's more advanced, but it's still pretty thick. When you're trying to wear body armor and keep the lowest profile and not even be able to see that body armor, especially under something like a T shirt, most people are going to go with some sort of metallic body armor. This is a titanium based alloy. It is fairly lightweight, but most importantly what you guys can see is that it's extremely thin. This type of body armor is very easy to conceal, even under something like a T shirt. And I think this is very very similar to what Charlie Kirk is actually probably wearing right now. One thing I want you to notice about this body armor is that we have some really nice contours with this all the way around, and there's some benefits with that when it comes to concealment. Right we can keep this body armor under a shirt like this, it minimizes its profile. Additionally, on top of being much thinner, the disadvantages of metallic body armour like this is you guys can see that if I do take around and especially it hits this contort area, it can and does deflect up toward the wearer. Now, this particular plate I have invests over there, and with that system, I actually have a whole other layer of ballistic protection, some kevlar that actually protects me from fragmentation from the body armour itself. So I want you to notice here, right here at the top, not only do we have this contord area, but at the very edge of this we actually have bevels all the way around that make it less likely to snag, cut or anything like that. And the edges are pretty smooth over so it's much more comfortable. So this stuff is very effective in low profile situations to stopping direct impacts you can get. You can still get injured and possibly even killed from fragmentation of metallic body arms. Well, I'm not the biggest fan of it, and if you are going to wear this, I can tell you that this is designed to have an additional protection in around it that's going to prevent injury from that fragmentation and or death.
Speaker 5: But I want us to see what's going on.
Speaker 1: So if you scale it down to just wearing one underneath the T shirt, you're really not protecting what's going to happen when something does impact it. So going light that we're basically utilizing the full setup, it could be just as deadly.
Speaker 4: Going on in this particular instance with Charlie Kirk. So number one, we can definitely see that there is body armor there. And then I want us to move forward. I'm going to zoom in as tightly as possible, just to again try to keep this as clean as possible. So right here we have the first frame in this particular video, and I don't know what frame rate this video was shot in. It was slowed down. This is the first side of impact. I want you to notice with this shirt. We actually have the shirt. It is violently disturbed, but this shirt collar is moved all the way up to his ear. When I first saw this video, what it looked like to me is that Charlie Kirk was shot in the left side and it looked like a direct hit into the left side of his neck. And I was also looking for an exit wound. But that doesn't explain why the shirt was moved the way that it was. As we move forward a little bit, I want you to see, folks, right here, I want you to notice that there is a spot on the shirt, and that spot on the shirt also correlates with the very top edge.
Speaker 5: Of this body armor.
Speaker 4: And you can also see the first appearance of an entrance wound.
Speaker 5: And that's really weird too.
Speaker 4: So when we see an entrance wound from firearm, especially on the skin and something in an area that's soft tissue like the neck, we normally don't see such a large hole there with the entrance room.
Speaker 5: We just don't.
Speaker 4: When skin is pierced, whether it's a projectile or anything else, you know, that stuff stretches out of.
Speaker 1: The This is what he says right here, and this is important. I really am upset with my mic right now. Entrance wounds are typically much smaller than the cowber or a projectile exit wounds. When it's coming out. It just has to do with pressure, right, it makes a bigger hole on his way out. It's like when you see Kennedy and he's being cradled downward and then all of a sudden his head just like blows up right hair that to me, I'm gonna say it to the rest of my life. It's an exit wound, And how would that have happened? Only if Jackie was getting wacky.
Speaker 4: Way then it closes back in on the south. I've talked about this many times with you know, five, five, six and even nine millimeter wounds, and I have seen thirty cow wounds and even larger wounds. A lot of times with these smaller caliber wounds, even up to thirty cow, hard to see an entrance won at all, especially with five ix six nine miter. A lot of times you got to stretch the skin. There's there's techniques that we use when we're assessing casualties where we stretched the skin apart and we're looking for those less than obvious wound channels with an entrance womb. Here we see a fairly massive womb. What is very clear to me is that we had a round that impact the upper edge of his body armor, and then that round deflected directly upwards. So now what we're dealing with is not only a deformed projectile, but.
Speaker 1: It's also so here's two. Here's two things you can look at here and you can decide which one you think it is. Was somebody not as good of a shot as we might at first thought, because they didn't actually go for the small of the neck, right, but maybe for the wider target of the chest, and they kind of landed somewhere in between. It wasn't low chest, it wasn't It was pretty high up. And then when and what was somebody so good of a shot that they know that they could deflect upwards to make that happen. It's like, could somebody the placement be that good that it would just do that. That would mean that they would have to be aware of the body armor there and what type and understand that that would be the result. Or somebody just shot there's body armor deflected in boom.
Speaker 4: Also now moving upward, which would make the wound larger both because of its deformation and now it's angle of entry, and it's also probably fragmented as well.
Speaker 1: Right, so it's not just right, it's already hit something. It's wide in doubt because of something hits something, it's you know, right, And if it was a hollow, it would also do that typically if it hits where it's supposed to and not sideways like sometimes tumbling rounds do. And then there's a potential of it breaking up too, And we're starting to break up and just you know, mushroom me so that it becomes bigger before it's sent upward.
Speaker 4: It also makes a lot of sense to me because there is a side view of this this footage. You know, originally I thought that round went directly into his neck and we would see some sort of exit wound on the back. I never saw that exit wound, and I think it's because basically we had that round hit to fleck directly upward and up into his cranial cavity, and I'm fairly certain that that projectile is still inside of his body. I also just watching this and his reaction and the way that he seed, and I know there was a lot of blood and things after this, I think Charlie was dead the moment right an impact. I don't think he even knew it hit him, regardless of all the blood loss, all of those things. And I know later on there was reports that you know, he was in critical condition, that there was a pulse, and they have gotten him to a hospital. They may have hooked him up to some machines on life support, and they may have had a mechanical pulse, but that doesn't mean that he was alive.
Speaker 5: But I think he was dead immediately.
Speaker 4: And I think that, you know, as as sad as his whole event is to me, that brings a little bit of solace to me, because the last thing I would want for this guy that I feel like, you know, I feel like I'm friends with even though I've never met.
Speaker 1: He's describing a condition that a lot of people suffer from, right, And I don't know if it's suffering, but I mean it's it's it feels if you have an empathetic heart, if you have an empathetic spirit. It's natural too. Kind of It's kind of like a day dream fantasy, right when you act like you know someone, you assume that because of all the things that you see about them, that you somehow know what kind of person they are, but you can't actually do that. I mean, there's people who are friends with people who see them, you know, when they're not putting out a performance, and you still don't quite know everything about those people. So it's, you know, we want, we want to think the best of people, because it's usually just our nature. It's the Gothic area of nature to do that. It's the European Germanic way of wanting to think the best in people. So we kind of developed this, you know, even if it's subconscious, like we act like we have some kind of connection to somebody because we've seen them on TV, but that in the in different people's heads, we don't understand you know, where the where the limitations of that. You know, I always say, well, everything that I've seen up until now, I can say that I probably respect this person, but I don't know until I you know, I don't know that person. And that takes some time in maturity and age, and I think to actually get to to understand the difference. Like you don't actually know these people, you don't really know what they're about. And if anything hollywoods shown us is that a lot of these people are eating babies, and we were like fans of them. And when we were younger, you know, I used to think Johnny Depp was cool. Let's put that was put that into perspective, right, I used to think under S Thompson was cool. So you see where I'm going with this.
Speaker 4: You know, he wasn't suffering, and he wasn't having to sit there and all these things go through his mind about his family and all these things. So now it's about twelve forty five Eastern time, September eleventh, and we still have we still don't know who the shooter is. There are reports that a firearm has been found in the woods near the location.
Speaker 1: It is possibly dumped, possibly fake.
Speaker 5: It's a rifle that there was some evidence.
Speaker 1: As not the one that was used, but just a decoy elements.
Speaker 4: Of leftist ideology involved. I'm actually waiting to get confirmation on some of the documents that were supposedly leaked from the ATF. I would like to see some sort of confirmation before we dig too deep into that. I think, you know, there's a lot of bait being put out there for people to take, and this we saw that during Butler. We see this in every sort of these types of tragedies.
Speaker 1: And if our government or the media were straight shooters with us no pun intended there, then why would that always be an element of things if they weren't trying to manipulate our perception, which is an evil thing to do when you tried, when you're trying to convince somebody of something that isn't real, you're doing it for a selfish purpose, and you are an evil I entity. That's called deception. For us to just it's such a common evil that we allow our media, which is extremely influential in the minds of people and their perception of reality. We are allowing that because it's just so commonplace. Now, after you know, however long we've been dealing with this malicious, diabolical force in what once was our country. We are people for five thousand years have never been that way, and those who are are typically well, how would they know to be that other way, that diabolical way unless they had a uh An example to follow or somebody, and that example also enticing them and leading them down a dark path, aligning with aligning with them, and you know, basically absorbing them into their cult. Whether they consider it a cult or not, a belief structure, a set of beliefs. Idealism isn't of itself a type of cult. A group is a type of cult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, patient, you gotta be careful. I don't say, just just just be mindful. The main point of this video is give you some solid information I think is gonna be confirmed. I feel very good about putting this information out there. I think it's correct and hopefully it will rule out some of the other nonsense that many of you are hearing. We're gonna stay on this, We're going to continue to monitor what's going on. We'll probably do a live stream again. Today is Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did do a live stream, if anybody's interested in it. It's called Paramount Tactical. You know, I can go out of the channel real quick if you like. So videos, right, and that's when we just watched, but just go to the live. They put things in tabs like this. In my opinion, like that's it's nice to be organized like that, but it's also kind of weird that videos doesn't also show all the lives, you know. So, yeah, he's had since the last one. He said, uh yeah, he did that one and he did this one. So actually those three he's been he's been working at it. It's awful lot of time there. Three hours, two hours, an hour and a half. All right, moving on, get on my way, get out my wire. I don't know why that one's there, only need that one. I'm not quite sure I'm ready for that one yet. So let's let's watch it. It's horrible. With your discretion advised. I'm popping like crazy on this mic. Holy shit, I think it's probably the road caster. Ah, maybe that'll fix it all now, something like clicked when I did that. Oh shit, maybe that's better. Hellulu, Yeah, that's way better. It was just sticking out a little tiny bit. It's because Rebecca moves this thing back and forth. I'm like, just don't. All right, so if your discretion is advised for this portion, yeah, just see the real.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't see how you could consider this any in any way Hollywood makeup. I just don't see it. I don't see how anybody could even contemplate that. When you see that, it's it's not guarded. It's not like there's nothing kooky about it. It's it's straightforward. I want to talk about the guitar stuff, but we'll put the We'll try to keep this organized. We'll try to keep this organized as best as we can. You know, let's do a little refresh on this beach as well as here. Besides Alex. Alex is awesome. I'm just wondering who else is here? Show yourselves. Let me go over to the uh the YouTube one real quick. Looks like we got Alex and Alex holding down the fort tonight. As far as the comments an exit one, what are you talking about with that one? Because what I was referring to is if it's through and through, that doesn't necessarily mean that after somebody hit a plate and then went up into the neck, could have could have very well have stopped inside the head somewhere, and you know, him seizing up like that could also be an indication that it did hit his brain or his spot, a co order or some other thing. You have seventeen accounts keeping the count up here. Awesome. I love it all right. Well, anybody else who wants to like try and please please do be there you go, please do be. I know most of you are probably smoking them, old man. This okay, So for those of you out there, I should have said this when there was like a bazillion people here yesterday between you and a between Rumble and YouTube. There's this thing. Now, I have a strike on YouTube. I wasn't able to stream on there for like a long time, and I stumbled upon not being able to even upload or post in the community. That's what they do now. So they've made it more severe. That's after one strike. So they never used to do that. They never made it that freaking harsh. Right, You can't used to not even be able to save a video that you wanted to watch later when you're in time out in trouble. And this is the censorship ship that we have to really ask ourselves, what the hell is it that we live, because why are we being censored for what they call medical misinformation? We know for a fact what they're doing is misguiding and leading people into deadly, deadly outcomes. But when you tell people you want them, he's slow it down. Think about this. There's this other information out there, and maybe you should reconsider bringing your children to get poisoned or yourself. You become a dangerous misinformer. And those types of loaded language, that type of loaded language is accusational to the criminal level and the institutionalizing level meaning mental institution. Like that, that's the type of language, the dangerous language, the loaded language that they're using. And we shouldn't be okay with that. That should be something that would make us want to strike back. And I don't know some way, but we have no recourse, do we. Besides so ones that are kind of extreme and wouldn't solve the problem anyway. But how the hell is someone dictating over the top what type of information is allowable to be to be discussed? And how are we okay with that? You know, there's kookiness even by itself is stupid and dangerous. Uh, But most people who are intelligent won't freaking pay attention to it. You know, I know what happened, though I know we don't have as many people here because I didn't type in the I forgot one more detail because I was already fucking with listening four times in a row. I didn't put any of this, any of the any of the hashtags in it before I started. So it is this a podcast conspiracies because they don't give you any really good uh categories. They're all stupid categories and most of them are for gaming. So I didn't type in Charlie Kirk or you know, forensics or anything like that or whatever the hell else I would have put in there. That sucks. Hold on, let me see if I can do that. Now, can you do it while it's live? Let's find out. Let's see if I can do that while it's going. Let's see if it lets me there we go. I'll just go like this, boop, it's already in there from last time, boop slop it out, and maybe that'll fix things. We'll see. I won't be able to do it on the YouTube side because it's running. But yeah, yesterday we had three hundred and eighty eight views. Is this thing you run?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is okay cool, which is really big for this channel that they suppressed the shit out of if you look at that everything else I've done in the last five months or so. So for whatever reason, the only other ones that kind of like peaked a little bit was the ra Rajah Jackson stuff, which I didn't find. I mean, I find it's kind of messed up. Maybe we have to go back to that and see what's up with that too. You know, yesterday I was not able to read very well, so I'm surprised that we had so many positive, so much positive feedback in one night that I felt really off and tired because I elliptically just hit me hard yesterday. And I put this one up in between while I was driving home because I felt like I needed to say something. I want to get into this gata. What is her name? What is her name? I gotta find her where she go. That's Charlie kirkanama Le's lookout for Charlie might be might piss me off, but I'm gonna I'm gonna run it anyway and see what happens. But there was some other thing. There was some other thing we should definitely at least look at a little bit of this uh thing that that uh that Nick Fuente has put out. Even though again, these aren't my heroes. I don't have heroes like that. My dad and my grandfather. Grandfather was my hero as far as heroes go, and my dad is. But I keep it to the family as one should. I think. Not people I don't know and I don't know what they do when no one's got a camera on them, You know what I mean? Like you would hate to wouldn't you hate to have put all your energy and have all your energy be utilized by something that was malicious? And when't you hate that you supported that by accident? You gotta be careful what you just you know, default trust These days, I gotta find the gaddess one. Why didn't care? Did I screw up and not put it up there? Or is it yeah? Probably? Or is it this one? No, it's this one. This is Lily. Okay, we'll play this a little bit, and I will stop her every time I disagree with her. They meant myself back over. Oh, and I forgot to finish what I was saying here. So this is the deal? Sound like a cop right? This dollar sign here pops this up? And my whole point of telling you that I was not gonna until December second even be eligible for super Jack because and I never will be because there's too many things you have to jump through the hoops. People always say that, Like on my newer channels Rumble, Like when I was doing the video games thing, the tecond on pro ciphilupagus, which I haven't done in like a month, They're like, put something in here so we can blah blah blah. I'm like, all, I'd love to, but it's not up to me. And see, you know, if you do this stuff, and then you understand what you can and can't do, and what your limitations are and how much bullshit you actually have to go through, yeah, Lily gaddis. And then once you understand that, you probably don't ye know, it's popping again. You don't go around telling people what they should and shouldn't do, because you understand that there's a process and it's not always up to you what you do. But if you click this, this is the Rumble rants all right, And then this is a subscribe button I have apparently too, or you can go with the locals follow subscribe join thing is gone now it looks like unless it's just not on it because it's my no, because why would then I would be able to subscribe to myself either, That doesn't make any sense. There used to be one for locals. I wonder if they took it away, But you can do that too through locals. It's kind of like the same thing as doing this is kind of like the same way you would do like a Patreon, and this one is, you know, like a super chat and the locals one was kind of like the subscribe button too. But you can do that, or you can look in these descriptions here, which I should read right now. I said, there's a big difference between superiority and supremacy. The latter assumes and again typo because I can't see what I'm typing half the time, assumes itself better without regard for the responsibility of being better morally and ethically. What makes what makes you a value is how you treat others and your efforts to improve upon whatever conditions you find yourself and your community in Superiority isn't something that can be assumed like supremacy can. Because I know it's sound like we're just playing a board game here, and we kind of are. But there is a difference. Superiority isn't something that you can can be assumed like supremacy can, because whether or not you are superior is determined by those whom you interact with. You don't get to simply declare superiority. So ask yourself, why is the Why does the evil always kill the most intellectual, the greatest artists, all the all the best minds first, because they can't be superior in the presence of those who truly are. They can't show their dominance, they can't fake that reality, that that uh, that impression of reality, until they manufacture that reality by actually getting rid of those who truly are superior. Plus, you don't want people asking questions. But that's that's not really but it's about it's about having to live with the constant reminder that you're full of shit and you're lying to yourself. That's why they are envious and jealous and hateful. And when you do good things for them, they hate you more because they needed the help, so they hate you for that. It's a sick mindset. And if they weren't all jacked up for many, many AONs screwing around with what brought evil into this world in the first place, which was them screwing around with magic. They conjured the shit into this realm. They're the reason for it being here, and they've probably caused the entire fucking societal humankind to collapse multiple times and what they now referred to these days as resets or cataclysms because of it. This it is, it takes root in certain people a lot easier than others, and the Europeans it doesn't. Really We're not as corruptible as others that they've encountered. So their their best method part, according to them, is just to get rid of us all they've always hated the Gothic arians. Arian just means you're a leading class of a leader, you're bred for leadership. It's not it's God. Don't don't get all the racial hang ups that it's not. It's not what it means. And the Gothic people, what's what they call themselves. They came from the north into Cappadocia, they established Troy and into Cappadocia, which is in Turkey. And remember this ancient war of course, has to include Turkey. And remember that one guy yesterday. If it's found to be a Muslim brotherhood, dude, then we need to bomb Turkey. And uh yeah, he's started telling he's already telling us where we're gonna send our our children to get killed for Jewish reason, in a Qatar, which they've already bombed, and in Turkey. And Turkey is where Karshemesh, where they're first encountered our European asses or our Gothic asses five thousand years ago and got their asses handed to them because they are a bunch of child killing sorcerers and sorceresses in that place. Yeah, I think I just had to restart the broadcaster. I think there's a sometimes you have to do that. It's being a dick anyway. It says you don't get this simply to collect supity superiority. It's the sum of your actions and intent. We cannot assume we are better than the parasite and then behave as they do. We can't loader ourselves to engage on the level of the lowest of the low minions of the minions of radicals, meaning the minions are the les millions of radicals and take part in the same disgusting tactics that they do. We have rules, they do not, and I supposed to be they. We have to take the moral high ground lest we'd be painted as the very lie, the very perception their media and minions accuse us of which is domestic terrorists, you know, inborn races, and well as bullshit. You know, it's really funny about what our Gothic era ancestors did when they were establishing civilization everywhere. And as per the Nachai that Mike Adams created, they confirm that la Woodell, one of the greatest philologists and the archaeologists ever to live, proved a single origin of civilization all throughout the world, and that was our ancestors. They tried to semitize sumer and they try to make claims that they did all this stuff and the most moral people on the planet. They were the most disgusting and depraved child killers and sorcerers and they still are. They just do things not as an out in the open when they're having a free for all five thousand years ago, and they were terrorizing people as they terrorize people now, stealing their food, stealing everything because they don't like to work. They want you to work and provide for them and anybody that they incorporate into their armies of idiots. Of course, they're always favored by whatever establishments of society that they set up or that they corrupt, such as laws and or the judicial system lets people out after they've committed shitty crimes, and they decriminalize actions like theft up to a certain dollar amount in California, like they're trying to destroy this place. These types of actions aren't the actions of stupid people, although the stupid people are more likely to execute upon the commands of them. So yes, they are utilized. No, they're not qualified to be even leading a person to the bathroom rather, let alone being a mayor or a judge or a senator or any of these other people. But it's not knowing that they are just a tool. They're a tool of these parasites. It's not really about whether or not they're smart or not. Even though they're not, they're not fucking up because they're still in control. That's a deliberate act to erode and destroy a very once prosperous and powerful and very noble, dignified nation. And why well, because we settled it, that's why. And oddly enough, without their presence and their influence. We get along very well with the quote unquote natives. I say quote unquote because you know, how long has the world been around, and how many times have people moved around to really establish you know, origin, is kind of silly to even think that you could at that time prior to you. And here's here's the biggest thing that they don't want you to know. And this is why this is going to become and this is going to become important for the war that they want to start with us now. It's that they are going to try to convince everybody that they were you know, that they or some other people were here before us us because the Conquistadores were oayvys, Right, But what about the Goths? What about the people who actually established civilization here? Who were the mound builders, who were the giant spones that they found in some of these mounds, who were the artific you know, creators of the artifacts and the high high art and high culture that was found here and then buried again meaning meaning hidden from public mainstream history. And then they utilized the Native Americans. Remember that one time they found the giant in one of the mounds and they said, we can't disturb him. It's native American coustom blah blah. They wouldn't let the science, and they were manipulating the oves who are controlling our perception of history to deny an Aryan past. They've even said that that was a mythical thing. I've heard people will recently say that that was a mythical thing. Aryan isn't something mythical. The Gothic people were not all Aryans. Aryans were the people who were like the leaders, the nobles, it's all, that's all it was. And were they taller back then. Yeah, these assholes hadn't been cutting down a lot of fucking trees just yet, and people were able to grow bigger. There's more oxygen in the fucking atmosphere, there was more food that wasn't poisoned all round. People could probably grow pretty well, especially if they were, you know, designed to be bigger in the first place. They ill believe the experts, like Cooper did, they were primitive people covered in mudi sticks or whatever. His line was, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. But Cooper did also say, don't be the dumbass who you know, through righteous indignation falls right into the trap that they're setting for you, to make you so that they can paint everyone of us whatever your ilk happens to be. Because they're targeting the they're trying to offend the sensibilities of people who have moral morals and dignity and care during ethics. So typically the people who become most offended by that over and over and over again are going to be a certain nationality, certain ethnicity maybe if you want to call it that, like European, right, So if that person reacts in the way that they want you to, they're going to demonize everybody as they do. That's just how they roll. Yeah, we were definitely not hut builders. We were the creators of nations and kingdoms and empires. And we were the Egyptians. We were the Sumerians. It was Sumero the Sumerian. I was gonna say Samaro hyphens Samari Egyptian because it's actually a thing. The language as it progressed through time into the Egypt it was of Sumerian roots or Aryan roots, and all of the Greek culture, all that stuff. I didn't see a lot of pygmies in Egypt. I didn't see a whole lot of and whenever those people who were of that cult that was broken up by our ancestors that subscribed in the Eda, that was happening in Karshmish prior to the establishment of the Samerian Empire, because that was what happened first, and then the Samarian Empire was built, and then they tried to semitize it later, saying, oh, look, these things are written in the language going right to left and then this angle form, so this is the Semitic way. Well, here's the thing. Our people have always been the minority everywhere we went, because we were traveling from our original whatever wherever help we were right the original home into other places and expansion and expanding and building and creating a society there. We weren't doing it in opposition to people. We were enhancing the lives of those around us. And this is the other thing that the EDA points out and shows, and so does all of the history that is found and makers of civilization and race and cult and uh in race and history. But even in the Edda, these people that they called the dwarves because they were shorter the people of you know, the areas around Turkey, Armenia, Phrygia, and different areas like that. I guess you could call it rock. They were grateful that we came and that we put an end to the suffering and the terrorizing and the stealing of their children and the poisoning and the raping that these fucking other people were doing this cult. We protected them from that. We saw something wrong. It was being done to someone else, but we prevented it from continuing. That's what we did. And we enhanced their ability. We taught them agriculture, all kinds of seafaring stuff, you know, we built the culture and the creator and the plow. That all was introduced by goth people. So and yeah, they they stretched as far as Italy and everywhere else. Right, So even in the Americas, we've been here. So for anyone to claim, well, it's not really your place and you colonized, not really, that's bullshit. But when the Ovase came here, yeah there was there was colonization, uh, through murder and and child trafficking, because that's just always the way they've always been. That's that's how they treat other life. Cortes was like that. Hernan Cotez was a freaking crypto. We wasn't still hurcanes. Yeah, well, I mean it would be nice for people to understand that. But also with all with all that said, the influence that other people are under right now, this idea of shortcuts an easy way. They don't want equalities for fucking pussies. We want preferential treatment. We want you to work enslave to death so that we can have things, and I have to get off of our fat, coagulated ass. You know, that's not the American way, and that's certainly not a noble way of life. The this is and this is very sad turnal if you think about it like the sad turn cult. You know what the sadurnalia was about, right, the work hands become the masters, and the masters become the work hands. So in a culture like this, where people are getting preferential treatment and a bunch of shit for free, that's causing those who are already producing and you know, progressing and building something for themselves and their family to have to work harder so that they can do the same for you who isn't putting any effort. And this creates the animosity that they want to create. Not only do they want to sap wealth in this manner because it's not always just one thing that they're doing at the same at that time. They're always doing multiple things at once. And the other effects of that is that you not only work harder and you're occupied that they want to keep everybody occupied so they don't think about shit, but you're also becoming the surf in the presence of who you who truly is of lower quality because they don't try to contribute to anything, and they're violent. And this is all a symptom of lots of broken homes. They were targeted by the Aaveys even though the Aves give them everything because they want to make they want to make angry, spoiled, weaponized brats. And it's just the level of there's they don't have to rise to any level because the bar is buried four inches in the ground. It's not there's no bar for them to try to live up to. There's no standard because of the way society has to kiss their asses, even though they're fucking maniacs because of it. And if we were treated like that, if we were the preferential class and the Jews were doing this to us to try to, you know, and to get our to win our favor against black people whatever, we would be just as fucking rotten, probably, but maybe not because of our inner core. You know, there's certain things that we just simply wouldn't do. They don't have a problem with it. So they're the perfect candidates for that type of that type of treatment, you know, being treated with this hey, I deserve things, I'm entitled type of shit, and then bringing other maniacs who are completely uncivilized into a civilized nation and then say and then mixing us all together. That's like taking hornets and throwing it into a freaking playground like a fucking beehive. The thing a, things are gonna happen. And they know that it's not rocket science. They're not really clever. They know how to destroy things. They're not really they don't know shit about creating, and anything that has been created, it's been stolen, co opted, and then they they take the credit for it. It's all bullshit, every bit of it. Kirk Killer caught. Are we sure about that? Be sure about that? We think that's true? All right, Let's see what lookout For Charlie has to say before I get irritated with them. Support the show, though, Bros Not Alex, you're awesome. Don't don't do that please, but everybody else and I got your stuff all done. Recag just that some rabbit. All right, that's all, Seid, thank you for placing another awesome order at simper fryllc dot com. Which way do you want to be the other side? Do you think? Let's go over here today? I only go over here to show you the the thing that nobody ever presses the button for YPS. I jumped up.
Speaker 5: Two. There we go.
Speaker 6: Okay, something happened right before I start this. I need to put out there, like I do in these types of videos, that I am not on the right or the left. I cannot stand the leftists and I can't stand neo Khons. These modern people on the left think that they're democrats. It's like no JFK was a democrat. You know, you're a Bolshevik, and neo kons are just as bad. They're just as bad.
Speaker 1: So well, neo khon or conservatives are just as bad. One one is a Bolshevik in Republican clothing or rhino in name only, and the other one is a is a is a servant of a Bolshevik who pretends that they're conservative because they own both sides. And there's conservative Jews and there's liberal Jews, right, sure there is.
Speaker 6: I have to put that out first. So what happened to Charlie Kirk. There's a lot of weird shit going on, and I just need to get straight to it.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a.
Speaker 6: Smoke screen right away. Right away, you had this guy that started yelling I'd do it again, I'd do it again.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's the distraction. Of course, he was there for a purpose, and maybe I should show that real quick, because I do have a little thing here on the telegram. I's got to get to it. Hold on, let me find the thing. You have to look at it through this way. I gotta go on this side first too. Okay, Now on telegram, there's a couple of things I want to show, but let's go with this. So they're showing a guy with a gun and he can't see his face, but apparently that's supposed to be this guy right here. So anybody with a gun with a can on the end of it is allegedly an assassin and most certainly the guy who shot the person. This is what they want, these are, This is what they call perception management and optics, right, and uh, I said it was which one was this? Oh yeah, that's either God damn it, I gotta spelled down there we are. It's as high school Fluida. We talked to saw this here Charlie Kirk did at thirty one on his sound cloud. Did he make that song? I don't think I've heard it so it sounds like it's been so we showed that that was yesterday's and says Charlie Kirk was a oh look, it's it's a kreeger. Oh there's the problem. Charlie Kirk was converting the weenie chopping vampires back to becoming normal people. Charlie Kirk was like Van Helsing to the trouon vampires. Yeah, Van Helsing could turn vampires back to good people. That's what Rob was saying.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Now I think we showed this one. No, we didn't yet. That was that's on its way, but hold on, okay. So here's the rifle and this is something that health ranger Mike Adams posted and I thought it was interesting. It says, yeah, I don't know if you've ever used a rifle with a scope before, but the thing looks a little far back to me, doesn't it Like you'd think if you were even FBI you, we'd know how to mount a fucking scope, right, And that's like, what's the eye really? If you have to like hold this thing out past your shoulder, like into your chest so that you can actually see through it, it's it just seems a little it seems a little far back, is all I'm saying. Because when you got your you know what I mean, like, where's where's your eye over here? Then how far up is the barrel?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 1: The stock says in the process of faking evidence, the FBI is too stupid to even mount the rifle scope in the correct position and their process of fabricating fake evidence. This rifle is unshootable in a prone position for a simple reason that's obvious to anyone who has ever shot a rifle in prone position. The FBI thinks you're stupid. The rifle was planted one hundred percent theater. This the inscriptions on the bullets question mark almost certainly written by the FBI.
Speaker 5: What's this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're showing this is another thing I wanted to show you. So take a look at this. We don't really need to hear it, but I'll just do it. Can you even hear it? I don't think it's anything to hear, So they're gonna show you. He's saying the hat tip is a signal sniper, right, so he if he was set up. Look at the arm thing that looked like a regular, like a straight up tap, like what's that? And this guy I pointed out on the thumbnil yesterday, like who fucks this guy? Let's just watch this one more time. It's the guy smiling. Well, object on the right is because the guy's security. He of course he has a gun. Those guys were his security detachment. But maybe maybe, just maybe they were also signaling somebody because you can't trust motherfuckers. What if Charlie Kirk was fairly shot from his and he wasn't shot from his right side? Left idiots, it came out it went for this way. He went over to shut the fuck up. The last part is retarded and they don't know anything about it. That's that's just fucking retarded. Anyhow, Let's go back to this. That one didn't have any uh, that one didn't have any did I just screw that up?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did any audio? But there was one in here of the guy. Okay, So this one says so official, the official story from the FBI that this shooter carried his rifle and his backpack, that assembled it on the roof, then disassembled it before jumping off the roof, then reassembled it before we the rifle in the woods. Why would you do that? Part is of course complete bullshit. You are currently witnessing the patsy phase of the false flag sye op. And he says, this YouTube video shows that disassembly of a Mouser style rifle is not some trivial thing. You need tools, a vice, a work bench, et cetera. It takes several minutes even for gunsmith and it's not as simple as with an AR fifteen. Now, where's the picture of the dude? Okay, So here it is. It says the odds are one in two billion. I'm sure they just made that up. That George Zin was a witness to the nine to eleven attacks where he described seeing the planes hit the towers. Yeah, those are the eyewitness accounts on the ground. Because no one else saw the actual planes hit that were there in person. It was only on TV that we saw planes because why because movie magic. Probably. Then he got arrested in twenty thirteen for emailing a bomb threat joke to a Salt Lake Lake City marathon shortly after the Boston bombing. Still not in jail because he's in Oave name Zin right, and he was detained and questioned as a person of interest after Charlie Kirk's assassination on September tenth. He likes to he's pretty active in the month of September appears. I wonder if he has a beeper, you know what I mean? You know what I mean by that? With the nine to eleven attacks. All right, now, this thing says Maga, So pretend pretend you're yeah, I mean, you know, hopefully you don't have to pretend that you're not a card carring member of the of the make America Great again.
Speaker 5: Sigh Up.
Speaker 1: But let's see. The FBI lied about January sixth YESBI lied about one hundred laptop. None of this has been corrected by this administration yet. The FBI lied about Russia, Russia and Russia Marsha and Marsha Marsha. The FBI lied about Hillary Clinton's emails. The FBI lied about the kidnapping of Michigan Governor Whitmer, right, if only that were true, though, that was so great. The FBI lied about the events of last year, I'm sorry yesterday, twenty four years ago. The FBI lied about Oklahoma City. Of course, where's John Zone number two? He's hanging out with the real shooter of Charlie Kirk. Probably. The FBI lied about Waco. The FBI lied about the people of Waco too. LIEBI lied about Randy Weaver. The FBI lied about Butler Pa. They also set up Randy. They shaved down a fucking barrel so that was slightly under sixteen inches. They were setting him up so that they could try to blackmail him into informing upon his people that he knew because they had belief systems that were of you know, maintaining and preserving the European the European mark in this country, and the FBI wanted wanted some intel on them, so they could probably do the same thing that they did at Waco, because they suppore to those people, and Randy said, go fuck yourself. The FI lied about Catholic extremism, but by God, they must be telling the truth.
Speaker 7: This time.
Speaker 1: We got him. Everybody cheer and rob says, it turns out that the rifle in the box was a planted decoy or a spear that they had put out there in this operation. And I said, out there, this operation is much bigger than people can imagine. Yes, Teal Robinson made very well. I don't think he I don't think he was at all. He's a shooter, but he had a great deal of help, even like the signaling, if that's a real thing, if that's really what they were doing. I mean, there's a lot of things we can look at right here, and it's just there's too much, too much up in the air. But what what I don't see at all is how that man is somehow playing theatrics, especially when you see it up close, when you see the up close shots, when you understand that deflected off a plate. Now, my only question now is was it supposed to just maybe Charlie was always wearing a play because that would just make sense that people might have animosity toward him. And maybe somebody knew that if they popped into the plate, it should be no big deal, and they were just gonna put a little scare and then run a bunch of bullshit in the media. And you know, for the perception management, and they were gonna go on some other different trail with you know, guns bad or surveillance this and now both sides it's a now both sides meet in the middle. The everybody wants new AI, surveillance, Palenteer, Gideon software, blah blah blah. Everybody's all for it. It's a it's a what they call that, a bipartisan blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's potentially where they were going to go with that, but then they got a little extra for their money. Maybe maybe that's the Maybe that's what happened, you know, but that'd be pretty fucking stupid to just, you know, I don't know, make take that chance. And it's like unless you just didn't care if it happened the other way. Yeah, but guyed Patel, that look that you make when it's Israel again, it's that look you make when you realize you left the coffee pot on it your fucking mini mart.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't like anything that this guy says here. I said, now, this asshole stirring up shit. It's not a left right thing, but he's making it into that. It's a get rid of the fucking parasite thing. Otherwise we're going to end up killing each other off. And who do you think the government is going to arm in that situation? Exactly? Not us. All animosities should be pointed to the center. As much as I usually like what Cody has to say. Today is not one of those days. All right. So we got through the zen pirate loops around Charlie ray where do you go.
Speaker 9: There is?
Speaker 6: And he was yelling shoot me and all this shit. I actually have that, and I'm trying to find the video, and somehow the video vanished, so I'm trying to rEFInd that. But anyway, right after Charlie Kirk was shot, he creates this smoke screen, this diversion, and multiple people were arrested for this right away. They even came out and said that they had their guy. At four twenty seven pm yesterday, the day he was shot, they said that they had their suspect in custody, and there were already multiple videos online of this guy being arrested multiple people. There was a guy outside his car that they said had a gun on the dashboarders I don't know, so I can't find the video of him yelling shoot me.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 6: But here's the video of him being arrested.
Speaker 1: Why these pasts moran designs.
Speaker 6: And the woman sounds weird herself. That sounds like leftist rage, not like right. If she starts screaming for no whims and then.
Speaker 1: You know what this auso prus though, if the cops are around you, people already assume that you've done something wrong. They never assume that the cops are fucking with somebody, and they'll turn on you. They'll turn on you. They'll never say, what are you what are you doing to that man? Right? I mean this in this case, obviously, if this guy's doing what he's doing, then this is perfect response for that. But it's also an indication of just exactly how people react whenever they they assumed authority because they have outfits on start fucking with somebody, that it must be that's that somebody deserved it. That's a bullshit.
Speaker 10: She just did.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: Listen to that. I began to look into him, and he pops up at all these different events all the time. He was interviewed for nine to eleven Ship back in the day. So you know this this alleged nut job that was yelling shoot me and I do it again and all this. This is George z In right here, and he was from the Looks Like Me to Breed Taylor Foundation, and he's been interviewed about nine to eleven checked it out, and.
Speaker 2: We see that that.
Speaker 1: Plane go in and we just think, wow, you know, I think my head's in a whale. Now, yeah, there's nothing wrong with my mic or the set up really bad. No, I'm in right spot, okay, good, all right, never mind, And damn I think it was what a nine to twelve or something like that that that second plane hit that tower. Immediately chaos at nine to twelve, Like, oh yeah, because that's I just just how I always yeah, I'm always aware of exactly what mid It is of every day. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And I'm definitely not reading from a teleprompter.
Speaker 2: In that hotel lobby there was everybody was on cell phone.
Speaker 6: So he seems completely lucid. You know, it's very weird. The other day, I was watching a video and Sam Hyde was talking about this.
Speaker 1: Is also twenty four years ago. This motherfucker has not looked much different in the last twenty four years. He was bald down in two.
Speaker 6: QAnon types and I was like QAnon. They were still talking about Trump hiding in a mountain waiting to take the throne in like twenty twenty two. You know, but he says he's queuingon types. You know, everything is in a conspiracy. And you know he's right. If you look outside your front door and you look around, there's nothing going on. You know, if you go to the store, there's no conspiracy going on. But when you're dealing with politics, he means Jews and power and all Jews and money and narrative control. There is always a cover up and a crime happening. And that's all that a conspiracy is. You know, within days of sam Hide Stadium.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, conspiracy just simply means two or more people involved in something that is on the surface something different than the peers. Something a peer is different on the surface than what it's is. That's that's a good. That's that's a conspiracy, right. It's people working in different aspects of it, working together. They're conspiring. That's what conspiring is. It's a When you put the word theory on it, it's still not a negative thing until you have beat that into people's brains. Since the Kennedy assassination also by the same people, also by the same parasite, also by the same nation that's not a nation, the terrorist state of Israel. It's like, what's what's wrong with the theory? Nothing wise of the theory because you have enough moral character and to understand the difference between fact and that which you will never be able to prove because there's so much denial, in so much cover up and lies. So it will remain a theory because they'll never give you enough information to allow you to prove it. So that's an integrity thing to call the theory. You could call it conspiracy fact maybe, but you know, would that change it in people's minds because I think the word conspiracy is is the problem that people they don't know how to look at it and understand what it really means. Using the word conspiracy makes people cringe all of a sudden, their backs are up, their hairs up on their you know what I mean. It's like, no, it's just a it's a word that means people are conspiring. It means that they're working together on something. Here, let's look it up together. Both words we are going to use make secret plans jointly to commit an unlawful or harmful act. I think if you just make secret plans jointly, period, it's still you're still conspiring. You can conspire to go to lunch and if you don't want you don't want Greta to know about it, you don't want Karen at the office to know that you're going to lunch, so you're conspiring to go to lunch without her. That's conspiracy. That's that's conspiring, right, a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful. No, pretty much the same thing. Obviously, make secret plans jointly to commit in the conspiracy is the secret plan. The conspiring is creating. Making the plan in the conspiracy is the mixing. So how is that's That's not saying, hey, it's a crackpot idea, it's not. It's not designating that something is somehow incorrect or or a crazy idea. It's simply stating that when you see people not working on the level and their means, that they're below the radar and they're attempting to trick people and they want they want any eyes on them, they're doing it in secret. Well, that explains a lot of shit. That the government does. How is that a negative connotation term? There's conspiring going on constantly because of the nature of our wicked, evil, untruthful, dishonest government. That's not even a government. It's just a bunch of hired fucking thugs that are, you know, I guess you could say, by their own very lives connected to a cult. And if they fuck up, well sometimes they just get publicly assassinated by you know, the They ruin their lives and they cancel them so that they become impoverished, or they take them out or similar thing. They disappear.
Speaker 6: Conspiracy. Seven right, lying political candidates in Germany all die within a couple of days right before the election. This just happened in Germany. That this goes to show that not everything is wait.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa whoa happened? All the conservative all the people in Germany who may a be to be able to make a change from the Jewish run government there, they all died on the same day. That's not whoa whoa? Holy shit.
Speaker 6: That this goes to show that not everything is a conspiracy, set up or cover up until you get into politics, big business and narrative control. So it's weird that this guy was just hanging out. I looked him up.
Speaker 1: I looked up hold on, I must not have gone back far enough. I want to hear that there is.
Speaker 6: Always a cover up and a crime happening, and that's all that a conspiracy is. You know, within days of Sam Hed stating that that not everything was a conspiracy, seven right leaning political candidates in Germany all die within a couple of days right before the election. This just happened in Germany. But this goes to show that not everything is a conspiracy, set up or cover up. That's how you get into politics, big business and narrative control. So it's weird that this guy was just hanging out. I looked him up.
Speaker 2: I looked up this.
Speaker 6: George Zinn, this same guy that created this whole smoke screen for the actual Charlie Kirk shooter, was arrested in twenty thirteen with making a bomb threat at a marathon. So he was totally lucid in that video talking about nine to eleven, and for some reason he was chosen to be you know, interviewed, and then suddenly you know, he's at these places saying crazy things in the open intentionally he's intentionally doing this. Something's going on because you're going to see that the evidence doesn't line up. I found this really weird group on Instagram called Elevate Utah, and they are saying and doing some weird things, especially for zoomers, you know, alleged zoomers. They're acting more like boomers.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: It almost looks like they're deep fakes or something. It's kind of weird. It doesn't seem natural to me. It's very weird. It's dropped.
Speaker 1: Why does it say campus Martyr to tour? What the hell's that? The dates don't line up very well, do they. They happened on nine ten, says rit THEA says Freshield nine three twenty five. If that's supposed to indicate that this happened prior, why would they fucking say campus Martyr Tour. The fuck? That's gotta be a joke. It's some kind of bullshit.
Speaker 6: I it's planned. No one would watch it, but you know they have like support. If you look at this photo, this was shot seven days a week, at least a week before Charlie Kirk was shot, and they call it Charlie Kirk twenty twenty five's Campus Martyr tour. Check this out Campus Martyr Tour. Why would they do that? It's a little bit weird. Video is very messy. But I literally have like a thousand new files from yesterday that I'm trying to go through and find things, and I may have named things different, and it's it's really hard to sort out right now. But you know, they said, we got the guy, we got the guy, and we don't have the guy. We don't have the guy. Now they're saying that it's this guy that jumped off the roof, right, and they were looking for him. Now they've caught him, right, and he doesn't match the profile. What was said to be left on the bullets was left wing messages like notices bulges, you know, owo, what's this?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: And hey, fascists catch this. But when they find the guy, he looks like he comes from like a conservative family.
Speaker 2: Very weird.
Speaker 6: But let me show you the big stuff. You're going to see this guy run across the roof without a weapon. So he was just on the roof. That's all they're looking for. They're really looking for the guy that was on the roof. Could somebody get on the roof and watch this show?
Speaker 1: Going on, which that's an awful lot of flat roof to be right next to this, that's like sniper paradise over there. Jesus Chrice, you put up a launch air and just fire away. What the fuck? It's very interesting. Architecture schools are fucking weird anyway.
Speaker 6: Without shooting. Charlie Kirk absolutely, So, this guy runs across the roof without a weapon. He's got no gun in his hand. Then they close up here. He's got no weapon in his hand. He's got a little backpack. Now they claim that the weapon is a thirty odd six. You cannot break down that thirty odd six, especially when you're running off a roof. It's impossible. So he jumps off the roof here with just a little backpack. That's a little backpack, right, or a jacket, even it's tiny. A thirty odd six is very long. It's a long rifle. It doesn't break down like an ar. It's a rifle, like a solid rifle.
Speaker 1: So he jumps off with nothing, typically with a twenty two inch barrel. I think it is. It's a big gun.
Speaker 6: But they find the rifle in the woods. Now people have claimed that he had it stuffed in his jeans. Well, how could he run? He runs across that roof, no problem, you are not gonna stuff you know a thirty add six in.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know, some people like the cheap sleets. They want to be there, but they don't want to you know, they don't like people, but they want a good view. Hey, you know, it's a good idea. I go up to the roof. Oh shit, now they're probably can think I shot somebody. Ah, I fuck, I better running out of here, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Or any other scenarios to skinny jeans, which it looks like he's wearing really thin jeans and then run across the roof like that, and the way he ran across the roof in the beginning with stealthy So there's no rifle at all up on the roof, but he doesn't leave with a rifle, but it ends up in the woods. It doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense from the guy's background and the messages left behind. You know, hey, fascists catch this noticees bulges.
Speaker 1: Well again, if I don't know, if you were somebody who wasn't expecting to be caught like that, wasn't part of the plan.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you were going to go kill somebody and you didn't want people to think it was you, maybe you would write a bunch of shit that has absolutely the complete director an absolutely opposite of what your idealism is on them, so somebody would assume it was somebody of that type of nature, in that type of mind that did it, especially when you just recently had an example of that. The first person who found a white outpen and started drawing all over their firearm before they went and tried to harm a bunch of kids. You know, care top killer there, that fucking guy.
Speaker 6: Shit like that. It's weird. The AMO doesn't match up. If it's said something else, they could make him somebody that who's far right, who doesn't like Charlie Kirk because you know he's a neocon. Whatever. You got all these people combing around and they find this rifle in a wooded area, try to break down somebody, take a thirty odd six. I want you to do this, if you own one of these, stick it into your really almost skinny jeans and try to book across the roof and then try to jump off a roof and then try to run make a break for it. See how far you get and how quickly you can do that. They're literally saying that he jumped off a roof with a thirty odd six stuffed in his pants. Are you fucking kidding me, dude? This is ridiculous. Something is a myth here you have?
Speaker 1: He should he should show the fucking absolute giant size of this. So I don't know if you're familiar with the name of fifteen, but there's pins you can tap and then and the full is open. It's you can detach it from there. If a pot a pilty other pin, it can break down. It can be thrown in a backpack. There's some that are actually you know, and you can slide the stock in and make it shorter too. That way. You can't do that with a hunting rifle. Hunting rifle is really a solid piece. It takes a lot of other work in order to take it apart. It's not really it's cent really made for that, you know, it's generally intended for that.
Speaker 6: Just George Zing, guy who created this entire smoke screen effect at the very beginning, so all attention went on him. This is like a magic trick, and it shows because there's always this bs and people go, well, that happens. No, No, it doesn't always happen. It only happens in these cases. If there's a local scene and there's something going on, there's not some guy in the crowd that jumps out and goes, I shoot him again, I shoot him again. You know, it doesn't happen. It only happens in these cases. You've seen it so many times that you think it's normal. That's what's up. You have all the people.
Speaker 1: Maybe the guy was so excited that somebody show him. He's like, I'd shoot him in again.
Speaker 6: Well on the left saying see he wasn't trans, or he wasn't a leftist, or he wasn't in. They weren't going by what he looked like. They were going by the messages left on the rounds. Hey fascists, catch this right.
Speaker 1: It's pretty it's pretty funny if he was well, no, he jumps off the roof carrying this thing, this fifty col here. Is that a terrainvillain? Or do they think it's a fifty gil.
Speaker 6: That kind of shit, and then they see a photo of him and they freak out. It doesn't make sense because they probably don't have the right guy. If this doesn't match the messages left behind, then something else is going on and the pieces need to be put together. Maybe this guy was just on the roof checking the whole thing out, and maybe somebody took out Kirk from further away. I don't know, but what I'm seeing and what I've seen doesn't make sense even before I knew who it was. The guy hopping off the roof. When he runs away across the roof in the beginning, I'll show you that he doesn't have a weapon. This video was called Assassin on Rooftop right, and you see him running or booking across the roof without a thirty odd six in his hand. You can even zoom in on it. He's not carrying anything. He's just booking. I mean, he's going so fast that by the time the camera gets over to the right, he's already across the roof that fast. It doesn't make sense. It didn't make sense yesterday, none of it, and it's not making sense now. This guy just happens to be hanging out in front of where Charlie Kirk was shot. He starts shouting that he'd do it again, He'd do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever hopped that plane an hour later is probably did it, and I don't think some people are saying it was it was Charlie who was on the plane. That's I guess. We have Lancompman's left to let it go and then we'll go on to the next one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and shoot me, he just shoot me. All this crazy shit causes this whole scene, right, And the AMMO has these messages left on it, and the messages don't fit who they caught. As I said before, this is like a magic trick when they tell you to look over here, you know, when they direct your vision to somewhere else in order to get the magic trick done. Just because we see a guy running on the roof doesn't mean anything. When we saw the alleged footage of the Trump shooter, you know he had a weapon. He had a weapon on the roof, So you don't know what really happened. They turned in the guy on camera, a guy on camera walking away from the event. The FBI said that was the guy, but the guy on camera was never seen carrying a gun.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 6: Ever, ever, ever, remember that the FBI was looking for the guy leaving the place on camera when he jumps off the roof. He doesn't have a weapon, but the weapon ends up in the woods somewhere. This is just like the fact that the Trump shooter had a ladder to get on the roof. All this kind of weird shit. Man, there's a lot of shenanigans going on. So, as Sam Hyde said, everything isn't a conspiracy. But let me add until you get into politics, power and political narratives in control, then things start to get weird. You know, you've got all this weird shit going on. I'm going to go back to the seven right leaning political candidates that all die within a couple of days. It's impossible, and they're all saying that they died naturally. All these people just die, so then the ballots.
Speaker 1: Are wow, well just saturn colds that have to be nice about this. Jesuits. The oy Vay's love love poisoning people. They love it. They're really good at it, especially if you just invented something, or you know, you want to get your to attend I don't know why you'd want to do this public school. They force all kinds of poisons in you. Then if you're going to be up to date with your schedule, there's all kinds of poisoning that occurs. Why are we drinking fluoride and chlorine at the moment? If you drink tap water still hopefully you don't. But why is it that all of our water is poisoned to the point where we can drink. Well, that's the Jew effect, that's your country on Jews. They can't help themselves. They have to poison everybody else. We are a nuisance to their existence. Even though they depend on us. That makes us, makes them hate us more.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: Their idea of a solution is to embed technology into us. So it's kind of like they created us and that they can create that us to just do the things that don't displease them. Yes, that is what their the end goal for mankind is and it's pretty pathetic and said, and the death of the soul and the death of God. Because God, God resides within us. We are an expression of His life through our soul. Right, those of us who aren't high licks without that, with the detachment or the lack of ever girl, it's like if there is an invisible umbilical cord, they don't have one. They're not they're not they've never had one. Whereas we have our invisible mbilical cord. But those things can be severed through chemically or by doing stupid shit like harming children or messing around black magic. So even if these people were once potentially goss or Scythnians that and started intermingling with these other freaks from the Saturn cult and the creating what thou then became Kazaria, that's just one section of the Turkish ashke Nazis are a whole other thing, and the sort of Sephardics, at least in regionally. I don't know if they're what the hell is going on with that, but basically that's going down the ethnicity route rather than the fact that this is just a fucking cult and always has been. And then they generate religions and identities from themselves so as to hide their true nature so they can continue being the same thing that they've been since prior to the Stone Age, which are a bunch of psychotic murderers who hate everything and treat people like their playthings, things that they like to break, things that they like to you know, rape to death. That's the that's their gig, things that they like. The poison with drugs, that they've created, just like they did back five thousand years ago with the freaking purple and although a great many other poisons that they created. The Amazonians who were part of this cult, the amazon and women, they had poison tip darts. All right, I'm sorry, arrows, you could call it not darts, not not darts. This is all part of that pharmachia that then became medicine. Yeah, so, I mean, and then they would fuck around with that type of stuff to have drug rituals, and you know that that type of thing where there's a potion that you drink or they fumigate in a tent, and that also makes its way into the Old Testament. There's all kinds of weird shit that they that they is so present in our modern times and it looks more like it fits these times, but it's a very ancient cult practice of theirs. They love poisoning people. It was my whole point there, But I went on a tangent.
Speaker 6: Worthless because all the ballots have their names on it. It's like a coup. Charlie Kirk is taken out and all this other shit is going on. I planned on making a video about the stabbings and everything else going on, and then this happens, and it's horrible, but something is up here. It's not natural. You've got this guy that creates the smoke screen saying he'd do it again, and he's saying to shoot him and all this stuff. It's bizarre. And then they end up arresting like three four different people quickly saying that they've got their guy. But then this guy pops up and he doesn't leave with the gun, but the gun ends up in the woods, a long gun that can't be broken down so easily. This is not natural. And if you believe that something like this is natural and just happened, then you probably own an Obama butt plug, and that Obama butt plug has probably been ran through your dishwasher multiple times. And then it's a different lookout for Charlie.
Speaker 1: Also, man, nice ending there. You know they expect that that was a bonus bone us but boots. Okay, all right, So we were heading to Gadtis. I think now, so I think I heard my daughter come home. I will be back in a moment. I'll leave you with the Gaddis here for just a second. There's I need to comment on this thing. So I'm gonna be back quickly. Let me just take my gay face off the screen so you don't have to look at my man, this thing is popping so much as drive me insane. What is the problem?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's not gonna work. If I do that, it won't work at all. It will just cut me off completely. So I gotta I gotta reset the board. It asked me, if I want to see this is what I don't like about technology. There's a wrong answer, So don't ask me a question if it's not if the wrong answer means it doesn't work anymore. Like they did this on my computer when they when the Microsoft crash, My bios like, would you like to update the da da da dada. I'm like no. Next day, it didn't work in the middle of the night, just before I had Doctor Artists and Mike Adams coming on, and it totally destroyed my freaking ability to use the Internet. So we had to bypass it through like code and shit like that, and I would get to work until this new one was built. I built because you guys are awesome. Now that's like, do you want to update to the newest roadcaster or whatever? And I said, skip this one because I was like, I just did a freaking firmware update, and it's like, well, if you told me that it was going to be a fucking paper weight afterward, I would have said, yes, you dick. You know it's popping every time I'm close to the mic, it's driving. Thats all right? So where side do I don't want to be on? Which doesn't matter if I'm just going to go like this anyway, No is anybody good out there? Let's watch now, Lily Gaddis, guys, guys, I asked somebody. I asked people in my telegram group, my seventeen person telegram group cut off. If you know how to contact this individual and you think that we should have a conversation. There's a lot of things that she says that I agree with. Some things I don't, But that's okay because you don't have to. She's younger. I have been reading crazy amounts of material in the last fifteen years of my life, and I'm also older and have experiences that she hasn't, and she has experiences that I haven't. Although there are certain things that I think I have a deeper, more mature understanding of, she's way way ahead of the curve as I would have been on her at her age. So I think it's really cool if maybe you guys sinkly be cool. Maybe we should have a talk on my show. Probably not on her as I don't think she does, guess, but what do you think. If you do think it's a good idea, contact her and tell her that she should be on with Dan on my show.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're a good person that you just want the best for everybody. You will never get them to stop hating you.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely true. And I think he's saying that. I like, you know, if he if he was saying this in reference to Kirk thinking that he could win people over, he could change some of their minds. But he's But the thing that created that person still hates you, that thing that unfortunately was also funding him funding TP toilet Paper USA, still hates you. Even if you're a good shabaskoy. That's okay because just like they've just proven, if you feel a better purpose for them to their end goal dead than you do alive. If that's if that in their from their assessment, they think that your death is worth more to you know, advancing their their their agenda. You will die, especially if you're a friend to them, because they to them, they think of that as you have given over yourself to be a servant to Israel, to their cult, and that you are there, you are at their discipol. Quite literally.
Speaker 11: People like to say, well, can the left finally admit that they have their own problem? They'll never admit that, They'll never admit that these traven losers. That person person that when Charlie Kirk got shot in the neck instinctually got up and turned and celebrated.
Speaker 12: They have to be defeated. What's up? Welcome back to the show. So, as you know, everything is just still melting down in the wake of Charlie Kirk's assassination. Nick point Is, who has been one of Charlie's hardest critics, and rightfully so. He had a historically large show yesterday. He had a show because it was unlike his other shows. The message was still still the same, but it seemed to be spurned on by a true desire to end this war, for a true desire to unite and begin this correctly. So when events like this sort of thing happen, When events like Arena getting stabbed on the light rail, happens. It whips people up righteously, as it should. The problem with that is the powers that be that have orchestrated all of this to happen, those powers that control the governments and people and put out the propaganda and have allowed the people to come in this country that are wreaking havoc on this country, who have pushed the ideologies on our students in schools and colleges, that have created these rabid liberals that we see today. Those people exploit tragedies like this. Those people have their fingers in tragedies like this. They will try to use any incident, any tragedy, any horrible thing that happens that gets people rolled up for their own ends. And that's why what we're seeing. So people are angry. They don't appreciate Nix't message in this video because they didn't. I don't think they watched the whole show. They thought he was going soft on it. Oh, lay down your arms. What you don't get is if you consider us to be in a war, which we are, you have to go about this war in a tactful, respectful, humble way. You don't go in rashly, you don't go in guns ablazing. To use a phrase, you do not act rashly, you do not act on emotion, because all of that will just end in defeat. That'll just wind up with you feeding into the narrative that the powers that be want to push. They want to spin a certain narrative. Now, what is the narrative. I'll break it down really simply for you. The powers that be have a game play. This is their play. This is their game. And if you understand the game, if you understand their art of war, this is how it is. They start with a narrative. Then they have to create a villain. In this case, the villain is the white Christian man. That's who the villain is. That's their target, that is who they want to take down. So how do they do this. These people either create an incident, a tragedy, or they use the wake of a tragedy to push that narrative. In the wake of the Charlie Kirk tragedy, which we will be using as our example today, the en giddy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this is really it's it's delayed too. It's got to be the board because when I slide up my my audio dial here the volume control I set it up fast, and it was a delay before it started coming through. So it's how this is processing. That's probably why it sounds okay on your side. It's the road caster just needs to be pleased. You started okay anyway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: What they're doing here, and as she's explaining, but she misses a couple of things here. That's why I kind of wanted to be here is that they are setting up something and the Gideon thing is something that is very very dangerous that they've already been pushing and telling us about for some time. The thing that's getting making threat lists for the IDF so that they go and murder people and then ask Pallenteer for more, more, more people, more threats to hit because they're bombing people who are just having babies, you know that's a threat. Children, blowing up fucking apartment buildings. It looks like most of the time the whole floor is blown apart because why because Palenteers said that they were a threat, and these people don't give a fuck. They just want the computer, computer, demon whatever the fuck they're channeling, whatever they're conjuring, whatever they think, they put in this digital format that they can communicate with more easily than doing magic is informing them that these people need to be killed, so they just do it. Just like with the Jesuits. They're not supposed to have any any what do you call it, mind of their own. They're not supposed to have any opinions, they're not supposed to have any beliefs and except you know, devotion, and they're not supposed to question anything. They're just supposed to do. That's what a Jesuit soldier. It was just it was a military order of the soul of They were the assassins for the pope, and this is exact. And they were Jews to but this is exactly how everything operates in this cult. That's why having any kind of thoughts, or if you're deeply embedded with them, like when you're the closest you are to them, if you start showing that you have a mind of your own, that's enough. And they don't either. They're mindless, fucking killers, most of them who revel in and enjoy the carnage that they create.
Speaker 12: What they are trying to do is push this narrative that white Christian men, white right wing Christian men, white men, they are terrorists, they are dangerous. They are anti Semitic, and because of that, because they are critical of Israel, because they are critical of everything that goes along with that, they want to box this demographic in as though they're the enemy. So what they're doing is they are exploiting this Charlie Kirk situation. They are trying to make Charlie Kirk their martyr, not ours. That's what they're trying to do with all of this. And what does that mean? That means one of those demographic that they're out to get, the white Christian males, they got to pin it on them. Found the killer apparently totally not a patsy, And this is the suspect that they have found. How convenient too that it fits the exact profile of the narrative that these people are trying to spend. Isn't this convenient? So the killer of Charlie Kirk is Tyler Robinson, white boy, right wing Republican, wealthy family born and raised in Utah. This is a bad week for MAGA. This is a lefty posting this. Of course, do you notice anything suspect about this? Anything suspicious? Well, to me, I don't really believe in coincidences anymore. Especially when you're dealing with countries, powerful countries, the elites, when you're dealing with wars that they want to push, When we're dealing with trillions of dollars, massive agendas, families and hierarchies and tribes of people that have been accumulating power for generations. I don't think this is a coincidence. I don't think it's a coincidence that they luckily found the exact kind of suspect that they wanted to frame for this to push that agenda. Does this seem suspect to you at all? And now, of course you know what they're trying to do with the rise of Nick Fuintis, like we saw in that video, they are trying to now frame this guy. They're starting rumors, they're using bot farming, they're using their agents on social media to start rumors that this guy was a follower of Nick Quintis, a groper as they call it. So that's the drama going on right now on X. That's the propaganda machine at work on social media right now. Here is a it's not very clear. You can't really see this. It was clear on X, but it's not showing up very clear here. This whole thing started on Reddit. Apparently, this trying to tie this guy to the America First movement. So this is all just a much thing saying well, we think he was a groper, seems like an online Nick Fuentis Graper. It's far more likely that than what Right has been spouting. This guy has the mark of a far right four channel, So you see right there, So it got so big.
Speaker 1: I have a question about that, uher, What is that? What does that even mean? Sometimes called a Graper Army are a group of alt right white nationalists and Christian nationalist activists led by Nick Fuentes.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what that is?
Speaker 1: Who made up that word? Why isn't the English English language sufficient for people? You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: This rumor that now Matt Walsh is actually leaning in.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Matt Walsh is a piece of crab too. And maybe it was Matt I was thinking of when I said that, I saw I saw Charlie Kirk talking about that other thing, the kid that got punched in the face. Maybe it was Matt Walsh I was thinking of. No, I'm pretty sure it was Kirk, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 12: Now, generally, of course, I do not agree with most of his takes just because of who he works for. When he works for that establishment of those people, it makes me question his motives.
Speaker 1: But this was actually a good take of his all right, I need to know from the audience, what do you think are those her eyes or are those contacts? They're pretty either way, he said.
Speaker 12: Unsurprisingly, the left is gearing up to pin this on Nick fuin Tess by claiming the killer was a gripper. Unfortunately for them, the claim doesn't fit any of the fact on the ground, not that they have given a damn about that. The killer labeled Kirk as a fascist. That is a term only ever used by the left as an insult to the right. The idea that he killed Charlie for not being right wing enough but also considered Charlie a fascist is totally incoherent, absolute nonsense. So again, it got so big that now Charlie Kirk are pardon Matt Walsh is weighing in on this. So this is how this works. This is how propaganda works. Okay, they have a target that they want to take down. At this current moment in time, Nick Puentis is the front runner. He is the tip of the spear. Of the America First Movement, he started.
Speaker 1: That's pretty sad, Like, why are basically youngsters, you know, speaking on behalf of or four America Americans, you would think wise elders wiser people, But they people don't necessarily get wise because they get older, but they have more time to read, more time to learn than say someone who's younger and a more you know, mature mind, you would hope, But that's not always a case either. So it's really important that you cultivate yourself because whatever happened to the to the grandpa and the dad whom you know, like before people's got smug and arrogant and thought that they knew everything and they're, you know, better than even their family, Like before that happened, before the destruction of family occurred. What happened that people oftentimes are intellectual inferiors to someone half their age. And why is it that people half their age also still think that they're even smarter than they are when they have just a little bit of intellectual progress. So it's a humorist thing or something. I don't though.
Speaker 12: The America First Movement of today. There's been America First Movements in the past, but of today He is the prominent figurehead of the America First movement. Now, why would they want to take him down? Because he's putting a cog in the will of the machine. He's turning people away from this slop, this matrix mindset that it's a left and right issue. And he's turning young men eighteen to twenty five year old young men again, the demographic that they need to fight wars. He is turning those people away. He is feeding them the truth. He is very influential. People are following him. He's on a generational run. He's getting more credibility. The New York Times did a profile on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that means nothing, but what Alex said she was on with Zach, which I'm guessing means logos. Yeah, and that Davis played a clip of her Davis Luhmann. This is all FTJ media stuff, right, And I think it wasn't very good either. But this is not bad. She's I've only seen the more recent things, but I have caught a lot of times where she was a little discombobulate. But it's funny that you say that she's not doing that great doing her little Lily show here, and yet she has one hundred and twenty five thousand followers on YouTube. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 12: So this guy presents a legitimate threat to the establishment, or rather the people controlling the establishment. So that's when you get these stories. That's when you get rowled up about events like Charlie Kirk, which should make you feel righteous indignation, should make you sorry for the state of our country, should make you feel angry and passionate and make you want to do something about it. But the problem is we are not dealing with stupid people here. Never despise your foe. If you despise these you're.
Speaker 1: Saying the wrong way. Underestimate is the word she's trying to use, But she says despise because then when she explains it, the word she was trying to say, if it's a perfect definition for never underestimate your opponent is basically what she's trying and get through.
Speaker 12: Here, enemy and I mean despise in a way of Ah, they can never do that. Uh they're dumb. If that's how you view your enemy, you will always fail. You will be crushed. Now people are getting angry with Nick's last show last night on Rumble that he'd put out because they felt like he was going soft, but in my opinion, he was actually being the leader that he is becoming. Because if you were going to be a leader of a lot of people, and if you want to bring real change and real reform and start a legitimate movement.
Speaker 1: You have Well, why do we want that? Why do we want to be led by Dick? You know what I mean? Like he's a little he's a little rich kid first of all, which is whatever, but he's also not living in the real world with other people. And in addition to that, where the hell do you ever come from? Who fucking made him? And there's some things I've shown in the past of him basically straight up showing that he has a tendencies to be I don't know, affectionate at the very least towards Stalin and Communism, which is a big eyebrow raiser for me. And he said one time that he loves Laura Lumer. She's so pretty. Jesus Christ, dude, really have.
Speaker 12: To think like a leader. If everybody gets riled up and some dumb ass goes out there and does something stupid, you know what that's going to be done? You know, that's what that's going to do it is not going to help a thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think she knows about editing.
Speaker 12: You will end up destroyed if you go out and do something stupid. The people are not there yet. The people are not there yet. If you go out and do dumb shit because you're mad, because you let rashness and your emotions to get the best of you, and you go out and do something stupid.
Speaker 1: Well it's also you know, someone's poking you constantly with a stick or their figure in your chest metaphorically, and eventually you do something, but then they aha, gotcha. And this is what that woman who does the UH antagonism of the UH with the West Bank area, that crazy lady I forgot her name the wayve who like hangs out with with a net and Yahoo. She's she was talking to some reporter and she pushes them and she's like, I want you to she was she was explaining how she is and how she you know, wants the settlers quote unquote the settlers the invaders to treat gossins. And she pushes the guy and she says, I want you to push me back, right, And who says stuff like that? Well, I don't know people who have a the arsenal of of the of the IDEF behind them, and also America and their army and their weapons. That's who says stuff like that, because they're going to have somebody else do their fucking dirty work. Or it's it's a green light for them to fucking murder you. So they want you to do that. They want you to phone that trap of you know, retaliation, righteous and justified retaliation.
Speaker 12: You will be crushed. You will be crushed, and what is worse, you will hurt the movement. You will delegitimize it. You will feed into this narrative that we're all crazy, that we are a danger, that we're mentally ill, there were terrorists. You feed that and you kill the movement. If you want a movement that will last, if you want a movement that will win.
Speaker 1: See I cringe at the idea of something being called a movement because then it narrows the the value of it, It diminishes it. For me to not just be this is what natural human behavior should be like, and this is how mankind should operate, and this is the cause no harm rule of creation that we should be following. And when you don't, that needs to be corrected, and you should always live and act as if or as you know, in accordance to your character idea, you know, virtue, virtues and all that. So if you want other people to behave well, then you yourself should behave well to the standard, live yourself, you know, live up to your own standards, and be good to others and all that stuff. But to call it a movement is almost like designating that it's something like a rebel force to be attacked and destroyed, and that that's the wrong thing because it makes what could should be all of mankind's collective ideas and conscious consciousness, the collective consciousness of of the of the all of mankind should all be in agreement to this. It takes it from that big thing and it makes it this little thing because now it's a movement, that's a sub that's a sub section of the greater. It's not the greater. So why would you want to retract or whatever it was not retracting to take it, you know, go to the backward. But it's a why would you want to diminish yourself into smaller numbers? By then designate and then designate it with a label and call it a movement. It doesn't doesn't make sense to me. No, this is what's natural. This is what natural order looks like, this is what the you know, natural law looks like. And this is what should be followed by all people because they would all live in harmony. If you want to call that a movement, well that's an ideological thing, not a inherent nature of mankind. Thing that's going in a different direction than what should be obvious to all people. And anything else that's in opposition to those things should be repulsive to you.
Speaker 12: Then you have to think like a general. You have to think as if this is war and you have to use wartime tactics. You have to be calm.
Speaker 1: So in the same time she's saying, don't do anything stupid. Now she's talking about wartime tactics.
Speaker 12: I just said, what you have to be collected. You have to find a leader, you have to make a plan, you have to have resources, you have to have financial backing. That's how you start a legitimate movement. People don't want to hear that because they want to hear somebody say, yeah, let's go get them. If someone is telling you that they are a bad faith actor, if somebody is telling you that they are laying a trap for you. These people are smart. These people are up here and they're looking down at all of you, and they can see, they can These kind of situations get us all riled up. But an organized.
Speaker 1: That's That's what I was saying yesterday, is that this everything that happens that they show you is obviously if they're showing you in it, like nine to eleven happened out in front of you. This Charlie Kirk wasn't poisoned at a dinner at his house.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're showing they want you to see this because there it's about your reaction. It's about galvanizing people into categories that they're very Ah, they're very you know what's the word, they're very fucking words?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: That suck that I you don't know, I don't remember the word. It's a I lost it enthusiastic about I guess is what I should say, But it's not the right word.
Speaker 12: Movement will prevail. An organized movement, it will find victory. If you were just a scattered rabble, you will be limmings over a cliff. If you were a scattered, scattered riot, just people who were angry running on pure emotion. You will not prevail.
Speaker 1: You will not well, you will you will be taken down by the system of authority that they already have in place, that they manipulate and operate. See this did all this stuff that's happening, that should be normal, that should be natural, that should be What is obvious the fact that that is directly in opposition to a governmental system who has all the guns, weapons and artillery and the authority quote unquote, the false authority to enforce their rules on you. The fact that they aren't embracing what would be natural and good for the country itself tells you who actually operates it. It's a it's something that some entity or some thing, some force that wants the destruction of your country and the people and their livelihood and their families. And when you know that you can't what you can't, there's no you know, getting them to understand, because that's not what it's about. It's not about getting them to understand. They understand their whole purpose is to not succeed and prosper and strengthen the country. They want to do the opposite. Because that's whether that's what their controllers are doing. They're purposely destroying and weakening everything. So these things wouldn't even need to be an argument or a movement in an atmosphere where everybody was on the same page and wanted everything to be prosperous, not when.
Speaker 12: So that's why his message is very important. And I've been saying this whole thing the same thing as well. We cannot let emotions get the best of us.
Speaker 1: They are laying, Okay, this is a lot of the same thing over and over again. Uh, thank you, And I'm having a hard time on my mic again, so I'm probably gonna cut out of this place as soon. But here's some weirdness.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 8: Assassin so that he can be brought to justice.
Speaker 1: Right, So she's basically saying that they got the guy, which I think is strange as she would be quick to jump to that conclusion as well. And there's a lot of other anomalies. I'll just let it play for a little bit.
Speaker 8: I want to thank the first responders who struggled heroically.
Speaker 1: That part heroically. This that right there, heroically they struggled heroically to save your husband heroically, So like, what is that?
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 1: Is that that seemed normal to.
Speaker 8: You to save Charles's life, and the police who acted bravely to make sure that there were no other victims on that terrible afternoon.
Speaker 1: There was only one target. There wasn't going to be other people. I want to thinking fire more than one shot.
Speaker 8: Officers who have protected our Turning Point USA family these past two days.
Speaker 1: Nothing about your children yet, okay?
Speaker 8: And I want to thank the Turning Point USA Board, the COO justin strife come on, and my husband's chief of staff, the amazing Mikey McCoy, for all their work in these terrible days to be the stability.
Speaker 1: Is this in Arizona, says Arizona. Here is this where they live?
Speaker 8: Our family and for the wider Turning Point USA family as well. My heart is with every one of my husband's employees who lost a friend and a mentor.
Speaker 1: Oh so your heart is with other people who are mourning your fucking husband and your kid's father. That's where it's at. It's not with your family or your own family. This doesn't sound like the rational mind of a person who's actually in mourning. To me, it seems a very it seems very uh backward, prioritized and it seems I don't know, is a shock, like what is this? It's like just delivering a script. I know it's it's already been written for. I get that because she's looking down reading it. But it's just if I find it very odd the things that she's saying. Is anybody else finding this? Oh wow? This is apparently being Shapiro is now running Turning Point USA. Well that's convenient, that's fucking convenient. So as already all I mean sense it was ariel O evade up anyway, and who knows what. I don't know where he met her, but something seems off with her too. And yes they do have lifetime actor commitments to where they would have children with somebody, even if they were handlers or just another one of their handlers.
Speaker 8: I want to thank the staffers of this his amazing Charlie Kirk show, Oh my god, who helped him broadcast from this studio, this.
Speaker 2: This chair.
Speaker 1: She's so fucking fake every day you loved it, Oh my god. I mean, I have never seen this bitch talk before, but to me, she is fucking a monster and a showing it, showing it so clearly here.
Speaker 8: He loved what he did.
Speaker 1: Want to think this is all superficial shit. Your your children don't have a dad, you know, like how much was this guy worth dead that you're so fucking like detached from actual true mourning and what you are.
Speaker 8: In millions of people who have shown their love for Charlie here in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so they lived in Phoenix. Well they didn't live that far away.
Speaker 8: From me America and worldwide.
Speaker 1: That's kind of scary knowing what the fucking haven of you know, the den of vipers that they are, because now without Charlie, he's only one that was that was questioning it, and they got rid of him quick.
Speaker 8: I want to thank my husband's dear friend, Vice President Vance and his phenomenal wife Usha.
Speaker 1: Sounds like they're name dropping now, Like don't you have any real life friends? Don't you have anybody that's actually closer to you than people who have you know, that are mutually from a relationship with you, Like this is all this is all business, This is all just very shallow.
Speaker 8: For their love and support you guys, honored.
Speaker 1: It's like she took a ton of acting classes and never really attempted to be an actress because she was already playing her part.
Speaker 8: My husband so well bringing him home. You both are trendess. I want to thank President Trump and his incredible family for the same. Mister President, My husband loved.
Speaker 1: You right up until he had questions, and he knew that you.
Speaker 8: Loved him too. He did your friendship was amazing.
Speaker 1: This whispering shit is fucking a sign of pisspoor acting. Who the fuck does this? And things that they're sounding right that they sound normal? Is she mkid like? What the hell is this?
Speaker 8: You supported him so well.
Speaker 1: Crocodile is the only thing I could think of. Crocodile tears.
Speaker 8: For you. Two days ago, my husband Charlie went to see the face of his savior and his God. Of course, Charlie always said that when he was gone, he he wanted to be remembered.
Speaker 1: He said this at thirty one. He was talking about his death. Are you sure or is this something that's planted in there?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. He always wanted this and this to happen. He totally wanted this person to take over, and he totally wanted the shares to be this way. He always said this. Of course he did. Of course he did for.
Speaker 8: His courage and for his faith and one of the final converse stations that he had on this earth. My husband witnessed for his Lord and Savior.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, my fucking God, now and for all eternity, he will stand. Dude, if this is really was, if this really was his wife, I think he might be better off right now. But I would just would have hoped that he just grabbed his kids and went to fucking to bed or something to bet, not to bed. I mean, this is fucking this is awful. This is what he lived with? Is this really the same? Is this really the woman? Or they put a fucking clone out there?
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 8: At his savior's side.
Speaker 1: She's not acting like she's being scared into doing this stupid, superficial shit. She seems she seems very confident that she She must really think that she's coming off well to be continuing to do the same act. And I just find this to be repulsive and disgusting. Anyone else, anyone else have any thoughts on that?
Speaker 8: Wearing the glorious crown?
Speaker 1: But Martyr, this is so hard to fucking even hear.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: It's just one thing after another. It's like playbook shit, like paint by numbers. Oh, let's throw in a bunch of religious bullshit. Let's throw in a bunch of other bullshit. Yeah, let's reemphasize this point. Oh, let's talk about all the people that other people know so we can name drop. It's like your husband was shot in the fucking neck. You don't have a father for your children anymore, which this cult doesn't really care about. But what the hell's up with the wife thinking that way?
Speaker 8: Charlie loved loved life, He loved his life, He loved America. He loved nature, which helps him always bring him closer to God.
Speaker 1: I don't think she really even knows her husband that well for this fucking superficial, surface level nonsense that she's talking this. You know, let's invoke Christ every once in a while so that people who are out there are that stupid to buy what you're saying Jesus Christ. Huh, No, that was that was unintentional.
Speaker 8: He loved the Chicago Cubs and love the Oregon Ducks.
Speaker 1: Everything that she says, I can't like I have something to say about Like every fucking sentence sounds like fucking shit.
Speaker 8: What is happening?
Speaker 1: This is his wife.
Speaker 8: Want me to say, go Ducks?
Speaker 1: So I have to since they play on go ducks. You're not devastated by the fact that someone just fucking shot your husband in broad daylight? Were they having problems? Is she Courtney Love?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What the hell is this? This is worse than Courtney write reading that fucking letter that she wrote for Kurt as his quote unquote you know suicide note.
Speaker 8: Saturday, so coducts but most of all children. And he loved me with all of his heart. And I knew that every day. I knew that he made sure. I knew that every day. Every day he would ask me, how can I serve you better? How can I be a better husband? How can I be a better father? Every day?
Speaker 1: You mustn't make him feel pretty fucking inferior for him to have to keep asking you. That sounds like you were quite the cunt. If he if he had to constantly ask for reassurance like that, he must not have been receiving any kind of indication that he was already doing quite a good job. That he was always having to work up hill in order to continually try to please your stupid ass. And that's what it seems like to me when you say things like that every day he would ask you, how can I better?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that get like if you were the woman and somebody was constantly saying that to you, when you sort of say, like, can you just be a man and not continually ask me? Like like you're a puppy trying to please me? Like, but if you're somebody who's constantly making somebody feel like they're worthless, then you want that. You want that codependency thing happening, or that dependency thing happening. You like to put people down so that they continually try harder, because that's part of your game and part of your control, Like this, this is your relationship. Shit here that were witnessing.
Speaker 8: Still is a good man. He was the perfect father, He was the perfect husband. Charlie always believed that God's design for marriage and the family was absolutely amazing, and it is it is, and it was the greatest joy of his life. And over and over he would tell all these young people to come and find their future spouse, become wives and husbands and parents.
Speaker 1: She was probably about to say the names of her children, but she forgot them, and so she went on to this other story.
Speaker 8: And the reason why is because he wanted you all to experience what he had and still has. He wanted everyone to bring Heaven into this earth through love and joy that comes from raising a family. It's beautiful. Charlie always said that if he ever ran for office. I know a lot of you asked if he ever was going to But privately he told me if he ever did run for office, that his top priority would be to revive the American family. That was his priority.
Speaker 1: That's another reason why the Oa vase would kill his ass right.
Speaker 8: One of Charlie's favorite Bible verses was Ephesians five, verse twenty five. Husbands, love your wives as Christ loved the church, and.
Speaker 1: He gave Christ love a church. That was never part of his plan. That was something that happened in defiance of Christ. What the hell is that ship? Who told her? Who told him that?
Speaker 8: Self up for her? My husband laid down his life for me, for our nation, for our children.
Speaker 1: He just went to talk to some college kids. He didn't lay it down. He wasn't in the know. It's not like he went out to war. He went out to do what he does and got shot.
Speaker 8: He showed the Ultimately, It's like.
Speaker 1: If he went out to get groceries. Would Charlie have gone out he did give it? Did he lay his life for you? Or was he just trying to get milk?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like at least be rational about.
Speaker 8: It and true covenantal love. I will never ever have the words to describe the loss that I feel in my heart.
Speaker 1: This makes me hate Christians more like fake Christians, I mean, because they have no They don't really have a connection or tether to like true human emotions some of them, so they shield themselves with Bible versus and Bible bullshit to make themselves virtuous men. They're like a dead inside, dead inside as far as human emotions or the ability to connect with other humans, like there's no there's nothing going on there. They're like sociopaths. I'm not saying all Christians are. I'm just saying there is a type, and you know exactly what I'm talking about, and you're looking at one right now. You see a lot of these people at the heads of churches because they're so vapid and empty and hollow, Yet they're going to lecture you and preach to you when they don't have the one thing that is required to go anywhere off of this rock, and that is a soul. They don't have it. They never had one. I don't know if they ever had one, But they're a fucking highlich.
Speaker 8: I honestly have no idea what any of this means. I know that God does, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, if like nope, But Charlie, baby, I know you do too, I know you do. I feel so bad for this man now, knowing that this is his send off, Like this is the most insincere, phoned in, poorly overacted bullshit, saying all the wrong things that proves that she has absolutely no fucking human emotion or even knows what to be upset about or what to even talk about, barely mentions her children and not even like a normal person be like, you know, I don't really know if I could do this right now. I just lost my husband. My children don't have a father. Instead, she's fucking going around the room giving high fives to all the people whose names you know, thanks for being a friend. This is his chair. I'm creepily touching. Oh God, I just almost pulled the name in fucking Hillman there. Oh God.
Speaker 8: And our world is filled with evil, but our God, you guys are God is so good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's called Saturns.
Speaker 8: So incredibly good. And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good for those who are called according to His purpose.
Speaker 1: So that's their their that's their coping mechanism and their rationalization for when people get murdered, must have been God's plan. Really, do you think that's who runs this place? Do you think that's who runs this country? Do you think that like God is in charge? Yes, I've heard that many times. But you know how God is in charge when people take action, because we're the tools. If we sit around and just watch it happen, you know what's who's controlling it. Fucking the devil Saturn, this fucking entity, this conjured demon of these fucking oaves, that's who. That's who runs things because they have an ambition to do so. You know, other people, other types of people that aren't Waves and the Saturn cult, they don't have an inborn desire to conquer and control other people. That's not They worry about their own lives and they want to care about their families and get on and explore and achieve and things like that. They don't care about that other shit. But they have to constantly be on the watch for people who do have the ambition and the drive to fucking control and run and ruin everything around them.
Speaker 2: It just.
Speaker 8: Already I have seen the worldwide outpouring of love for my husband. I've heard the testimonies from people my husband inspired to get married, to start families, to seek out a relationship with God. It's the most important, the most important one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I question what you think God is and who do you think it is, because that's a pretty open ended statement, especially when you've been Christians ioas as long as you have been. It doesn't to me, that doesn't doesn't bode very well for my faith in the fact that you actually are even aware of a benevolent creator who doesn't require all this bullshit and nonsense and praise and everything else that you claim to do on his behalf, but is more a less for your villain, for your for your behalf, on your behalf, that it is for God. But you know, as long as you deflect that way, then people can't, you know, they feel hesitant to criticize your actions and motives because you said the word God. Oh paralyzed he said, word Jesus, Oh, I'm paralyzed again. Can't retort, Oh, can't criticize, because that I'll be the bad guy.
Speaker 8: The evildoers responsible for my husband's assassination.
Speaker 1: Where's my cat?
Speaker 8: Have no idea, but they have done. They killed Charlie because he preached a message of patriotism, oh my good faith, and of God's merciful love. They should all know this. If you thought that my husband's mission was powerful before, you have no idea. You have no idea what you just have unleashed across this entire country.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a threat. That straight up statism coming out of her mouth. We talked about statism yesterday. This is what they're talking about. This is you're hearing the control grid coming down around you right now. This is Pallunteer, This is Gideon, this is Ai, this is digital prison, digital kill grid. Digital hell. That's what she is fucking talking about. How else, what are you talking about? What are you saying you have unleashed? Yeah, they got him out of the way for sure, agreed, And then you're gonna use him as a fucking martyr, put him on posters and under his name, just like you would like Kennedy or some other person or Jesus, You're going to do things on in his name, according to you, which would be things that are completely in defiance of all other things. As you control more and more of people's daily activities, that's this is this has a ring of Patriot Act to it, doesn't It has a ring of you. You're about to lose even more of your fucking freedoms.
Speaker 8: In this world. You have no idea.
Speaker 2: Who are you.
Speaker 1: Angry?
Speaker 8: Within this wife? The cries of this widow will echo around the world like a battle cry.
Speaker 1: See what are you in opposition to? What are you actually talking about?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 1: Remember, is fueled and funded by the fucking demonic, diabolical, fucking cult that's responsible for poisoning you with shots, that's responsible for murder constantly and genocide over here, fucked up world over here, complete erosion and destruction of all nations they've ever touched. And now they have a fuck ton of technology and the entire weaponized America at its disposal, and she's now the fucking blonde spokesman for it. Awesome, aren't we lucky? Charlie was the what they call that, I want to say king for a day right where they do the sacrifice of the king. After they treat him well for a whole day, they make some wady the king. They treat him well for a little while, then they kill him. It's a ritual. It's actually a saturnal ritual. It's kind of similar, right, And by the way, just to say this too, it's a matriarchal cult.
Speaker 8: Tonight across America. The movement my husband built will not die.
Speaker 1: It won't.
Speaker 8: I refuse to let that happen. It will not die.
Speaker 1: As far as your communication skills for public speaking, they're not really even in existence. You're not going to be able to pull a Charlie. Charlie was articulate. Charlie could relate to human beings because he probably had something that you don't have inside you. So I'm not sure who you're going to pull out of the dust pile. Isn't going to be Nicki, Nick Fantees.
Speaker 8: All of us will refuse to let that happen. No one will ever forget my husband's name, and I will make.
Speaker 1: Sure of it righteous indignation. Yeah, they won't, because it'll be the Charlie Kirk Bill and that Charlie Kirk. This and the destruction of just like the you know, oh yeah, let's get after terrorists or the Patriot Acts. Oh wait, you're calling us the terrorists. Shit.
Speaker 8: It will become stronger, bolder, louder, and greater than ever. My husband's mission will not end, not even for a moment. And one of Charlie's greatest talents was his ability, this phenomenal ability to choose great people to follow him. He could always find the ones who could handle any setback. And it's almost like he knew, he just he could see it in you, even when you couldn't see it in yourself. He just knew, he knew you could handle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing how people marvel at other people who have intuition and heart and soul and can actually, you know, sense and connect with other human beings who also have that inner soul. And it's always, it's always quite quite surprising to those who have not not a single threat of that ability, because they don't have that which to relate to other human beings inside them anymore.
Speaker 8: You thought you only had five percent left, and he knew you at fifteen, He knew.
Speaker 1: You were ready to That sounds like a shakedown from like a taxman, go that extra.
Speaker 8: Mile even when you didn't. He always challenged people around him to work harder and to be better. He never gave up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really it's not really like you doing extra work to tell somebody else to do extra work. That's not like what is that I could get more work out of them because there's you know, is this the uh you know, flies with with with shit? Or you get more flies with shit than you do with honey. You get more flies with honey than you do with you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And I love knowing that. One of his one of his mottos was never surrender.
Speaker 1: Because you do get more flies with shit. I know, I know that's not how it goes. But you know they say the honey your flies, whatney? They do like to begin more, even more with shit.
Speaker 8: So I want to tell you that that we'll never surrender. We never will ever ever. Our campus tour this fall will continue with WHO, but there will be even more tours in the years to come. America Fast here in Phoenix this December will go on with WHO. It will be greater than ever.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get Tim Poole out there instead with that fucking tor.
Speaker 8: The radio and podcast show that he was.
Speaker 1: I want to see I want to see Timpoole wearing his fucking beanie in the one hundred and eighty degree weather here, so proud of.
Speaker 8: Will go on. She's creepy, and in a world filled with chaos, doubt, and uncertainty, my husband's voice will remain, and it will ring out louder and more clearly than ever, and his wisdom will endure. My favorite, my favorite too. But my husband's favorite word in the English language.
Speaker 1: Was earn.
Speaker 8: He would call all of you to be people of action who earn the future America deserves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also a very ovay thing, like you better be a good earner sounds a little bit more like a moth right, like you better be a good earner.
Speaker 8: All the young people who felt inspired by my husband's faith and hard work, all of you already know what Charlie would want you to do.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, obey the government.
Speaker 8: If you're in high school or if you're in college, go find your local turning point USA chapter, join it, stay involved, sunscrewing up. He wants you to make a difference, and you can't.
Speaker 13: You can't just happen.
Speaker 8: The movement's not going anywhere, and it will only grow stronger when you join it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's the other girl was just talking about a movement. She just mentioned it. It'll all go stronger when you join it. Are we making?
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 1: Are we making factions?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 1: I can't do any more of this. We did eleven minutes and forty six seconds of this. You have at it. It's from sky News. Apparently they live in Arizona. Hall Oh that's awful. And yeah, there you go. Why would a mortician who had nothing to do with the actual thing be even commenting on this? Everybody's got a fucking two second experts out here? Yeah, we should probably watch that. What else we got here? All right, let's watch this some quick?
Speaker 9: Can I hear?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 5: Maker?
Speaker 14: And a man I respect, like Ted Kruz uses the Bible to justify aid to Israel doesn't even know the verse?
Speaker 9: Do you guys think that's like not the best way to approach this?
Speaker 5: Raise your hand? Okay?
Speaker 13: I think Ted crazy is Genesis twelve three. I think a lot of people see that as up putting when you look at the new test. Why because I think a lot of people they look, especially at the writings of Paul where he talks about how that the New Flesh is not the same as the people in the Old Covenant.
Speaker 9: The new flesh is everybody. Is everyone think about Romans nine?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Are you Catholic? Converting a Catholic from the Good Health?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: From Judaism?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 14: So so you're Jews, You're ethnically Jewish, ethnically Jewish, and you have concerns about a pack?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 14: I'm told that by some people that if I criticize a pack, I'm anti Semitic.
Speaker 5: I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I feel like it's great to have a concern for your country. Do you think that the that a pack represents. Again, I'm not saying I.
Speaker 5: How any of you guys.
Speaker 1: It looks like a cut up before especially, but I don't know what the dude's shaking and said was about. All right, So that was that, and now here's this one. Okay.
Speaker 6: It's just the absurdity of it.
Speaker 15: Some of the internet rumors that somehow Israel is behind the Charlie Kirk murder, and you know, I don't believe it for one second, but I want you to, you know, make a statement it's upset that insane.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeh, yeah, you've already And Jill, that's I don't know, not gonna lie. Is that then, Gio, that's all the proof I need. A quivering women teeing up the Israel question and Yahoo invoking the Holocaust twice in the horrific Middle Ages, Jews killed Joey Kirk.
Speaker 2: That's what he says.
Speaker 1: Let's see is that that's the only one. I thought there was more buttons like more more slides.
Speaker 2: Also changes the orbit of the moon. Israel pushes the sun. I mean, the whole thing is, it's not only insane.
Speaker 1: You have a nice big rem fan star there that we all know what that's actually right If I explained that a few times, when you pull the two stars apart, that's just them laying on top of each other. It's also as above so below rate in front of your face, the hour glass of Chronos Saturn.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's so absurd, so stupid, it's so stupid and so ridiculous. You can't believe that people are saying that they just found the perpetrator. They'll get to the bottom of this, but they go. You know, they have no limits. When you hate the Jews, when you hate the Jewish state, you're.
Speaker 1: Willing to say that's what it is. You hate them because they commit a crime and you know that they committed a crime. And the only reason why you say something about them committing a crime that you know that they committed, is because you hate them, not because they're not because they committed a crime that you say that they committed a crime, not because it's factual. You know, like when they do commit crimes and you know that they did, it's it's your your anti Semite. Of course, that's what it is. You're not an Semitic, bro, You're from fucking Poland, And what the fuck are you even talking about anything and.
Speaker 2: Promote all these absurd, absurd rumors and by the way, they're willing to kill us all the time. I mean, that's what they're and you know, over the centuries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if that were true, you've been hanging around for really a long time, you know what I mean, Like, if that was actually the case, you wouldn't be the aggressor. You'd be on the defense, even though you pretend to be the victim. You'd be running rather than striking right. This is really making a lot of sense to me, mister nat Yahoo, I think you're full of shit and a demon.
Speaker 2: And when Jews, especially in the Middle Ages, the horrific Middle Ages, the worst things were said about Jews. You can possibly believe, we were poisoning the wells, we were drinking the blood of Christian children, you.
Speaker 1: Name it, right, And the fact that you're saying all this and it's all absolutely true, it's pretty funny. It's all absolutely true, and you still do it. It's not a word, it's an is.
Speaker 2: I mean these things that continued actually up to the Holocaust. The Nazis said the same thing.
Speaker 1: You know, national socialists, show some respect before you get slapped upside your fucking gay head.
Speaker 2: We're carrying vermin, we're spreading disease. And people believed it. And every time they believed that this was a prelude to a greater and greater massacre, culminating with the worst massacre of them all, the Holocaust. Well since then, the.
Speaker 1: Worst masacer of them all, the Holocaust, that was maybe if you don't bomb every fucking speck of Germany, they would have would have had food to continue on eating. Themselves and feeding the the people in the work camps. Oh and also maybe they would also have I don't know, had nonnutrition diseases because of it, I am popping and spitting and skipping so much. I gotta call it. This is really a jacked up hold on.
Speaker 2: We've learned he when people spread these lives about us, prepare yourself for the assault. And they're trying to de legitimate as the state of is.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk said to me, is it is illegitimate. It was founded on terrorism and murder and theft. There's nothing legitimate about it. He's six psychopath that he will be this detailed.
Speaker 2: You have to fight the slander, these untruth these vilifications.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Charlie Kirk didn't say, well, maybe he did, but he was under the ether.
Speaker 2: Have consequences, and he was right. But I'll tell you one thing. We're fighting on the battlefield against the terrorists and winning.
Speaker 1: You are the terrorists, And he was fighting.
Speaker 2: On the battlefield of ideas, and I think he was winning. He was going to win.
Speaker 1: That's what right, That's why you had to kill him.
Speaker 2: They shot him.
Speaker 1: That's why they shot him. Who's they beside one of your guys.
Speaker 2: I hope they don't silence him. I don't think people will.
Speaker 1: I hope they don't silence him. Do you mean like using a silencer? Hah huh, because the exactly he's talking too much.
Speaker 2: Now give into these ridiculous, ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Lies before I let you go.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be able to get to this stuff tonight. Why did Britain secretly promise the same land to two different people? Why do secret letters, hidden agreements, and erased documents still shape up the shape of the bloodshed we see today? And most importantly was the Israel Palestine conflict engineered long before it exploited? And then they say that bail for decoration? Hidden letters nineteen fifteen nineteen sixteen water stained letters reveal how Sir Henry McMahon, Britain's High Commissioner in Egypt, promised Sharif Hussein of Mecca that Arabs would gain independence after World War One, but the fine print excluded Palestine, a detailed that British later clarified. Was this deception deliberate? Many historians believe yes. The secret deal psych's pee whole agreement, contradicting both promises Britain and France secretly divided Ottoman in adamant territories under the Sky's Pico or pa Shot agreement, Palestine marked for international administration. This triple deal was never meant to see the light of day, but after the Russian Revolution, the Soviets leaked it, shocking the air of world nineteen twenties. After World War One, the League of Nations standed Palestine to Britain as a mandate, but behind the mandate was control. Britain restricted Arab's self rule while facilitating Jewish immigration, fueling tensions, just like they flood us with fucking all kinds of degenerate, fucking psychopaths and rapists and killers. Now police records show early riots in nineteen twenty, twenty nine and thirty six. Britain crushed uprisings but did not solve the core betrayal. By the eve of World War Two, Britain tried to limit Jewish immigration to Palestine, angering the Zionist movement. Why because Arab anger was boiling over, threatening Britain's oil roots and empire. Thus, Britain found itself trapped in the web of its own broken promises. The UN Partition Plan war weary, Britain handed Palestine over to the United Nations. The UN voted to partition the land. Nobody ever consulted with the Palestinians during any of this. This has been happening for more than eighty years, guys, one state. The UN voted a partition of the land, one state for Jews, one for the Eras, but Arab leaders rejected it, calling it illegitimate because Britain's betrayal had already poisoned trust. Yes, just like when CA targets blown up, because oh, you know, the Jews tell you that they're going to come to the table for a negotiation, for a peace offering, right to finish this bullshit off, and it's actually Hamas which they manufactured, that are going to be sitting at the stable quote unquote yeah yeah, and then they blow it up and American the US is just getting out of the Israel Israel of Air Forces way or whatever the fuck it was, so that they could go ahead and kill these people. Yeah yeah, yeah. On May fourteenth, nineteen forty eight, Israel declared independence. Hours later, were erupted over seven hundred thousand Palestinians, seven hundred fifty thousand Palestinians were displaced the Knackba catastrophe. The British Empire walked away, but the seed, but the seeds it planted in its secret rooms continued to burn the Middle East for decades. You've only scratched the surface. What you need we just read isn't even a tenth or I'm sorry, a point, yeah, tenth of a percent of what'span and race from history. They rewrote the past to control your present, but you weren't meant to stay blind. And then this thing here breaking. A private jet disabled its location monitoring system while departing from Provo Airport twelve minutes from Utah Valley University, one hour after Kirk was assassinated. The jet is owned by Derek Maxfield, a wealthy donor to the Shabbad Lubavich of Utah. They just said, how, oh, do Utah has the smallest population of Jews anywhere? How is it the Jews like as if they use their own fucking people, And oh, I couldn't bet. There's also a fuck ton of Mormons there. And Mormons are another fucking division or like faction of the Freemasons. They just don't know it, and they're not allowed to join it. What the hell do you think Joseph Smith was besides a fucking pedophile in addition to all the other fucking things he did. When I went there, you know what, I saw a giant fucking cube across from the Salt Dome. You know what was called the Zion Bank, the fucking Zion Bank. It was a big square box, big cube. Right, So whomever was in there, whomever, you know, these the biggest child killers with all the tunnels, jib Luvic. Guess who else is Jabad? Yeah, number forty seven is the guy with the orange skin since twenty seventeen. We are totally fucked. Have a good night. But before you leave, please let's see where man, I'm on the wrong side again. Yeah i am. If you are here during this vis you'll see that. If you are not, you'll see this for the next video when you watch this one. All right, you can always start something in there. It's a rumble rant you slap it down to and then you could always also do the subscribe to the ivy thing. Yeah yeah, all right cool. Also on this side, after you go pass all the stuff I wrote tonight, this is my website. That's the gift saying go that keeps the show going. I don't know why they don't allow for things to be on separate paint lines when I enter on that other screen for Rumble Studio. That's something they need to fucking fix.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There's clickable portals, meaning you click the picture, you go to their site. For doctor Manzo, his site and the Azure well on one on either side, and then above it is. But right in the top right hand corner you see the one for doctor Glidden. You can click that. It goes to his site through my link, and then you can use Ballbuster's code to become a member of his website. And that's where you should go if you want to have better health outcomes. The Doctor Glynnen Health Show. It's right here. Boom, Okay, I gotta post some more, but there's twenty three on here right now. I'm gonna put all the archives on here and then get us caught up, and then this thing's actually collecting followers rather quickly without a whole lot. I mean, it takes a lot to pull these up, but you usually don't attract too many followers unless you're doing live streams. I've noticed, so this is kind of cool that this is doing this on its own because it's a lot of work and I can't do live streams on this one until there's more people. But yeah, it's kind of catching two like that, right, all right, and then there's a patron if you want to do they pron.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you know, and I going to go through some of this stuff too. Maybe I can just hit this one real quick.
Speaker 10: All these Israeli Jewish American lobbying groups like APAC, j STREEK, nor PAK, the Republican Jewish Coalition, and Democratic Majority for Israel are all just modern day shadalan. Now you're probably asking, what is a shnandalan. It's a Jewish tactic to protect.
Speaker 1: The something like a shan alone. The reason why I want to leave so badly is because I want to get this thing fixed, because they're popping in my ears, is driving me nuts. When I'm talking.
Speaker 10: Interests of the Jewish community, these include emotional peals such as begging, rational appeals such as trying to implement the charters or decrees, and also give some money or other goods to gain favor. This is exactly what they've been doing since nineteen fifty four. We're just paying US government officials in hopes of dragging the US into war on behalf of their interests. All these Israeli Jewish American lobbying groups like APAC, j Streek Pack, the Republican Jukes.
Speaker 1: What's is that? What happens when you hit the space bar? Jesus, I'll know what tell us all about?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Was there another one in here? There may have been? Oh yeah, Jack Black, sid Jay by the way, did you know that? Says?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 1: This wasn't there, This wasn't what the point? This isn't the point they were trying to make. But it's the one I'm making. Judith Loved Cohen, Oh yeah, stop popping and making fucking noise. It's christ Uh, Judith, it's beeping in my ear now. Judith Loved Cohen, an American aerospace engineer, played a key role in developing a the abort guidance system that saved a power thirteen astronauts, so a bunch of bullshit that didn't really happen. Remarkably, when she went into labor, she brought a work problem to the hospital, solved it, gave birth to Jack Black, and informed her boss of both accomplishments. Well, and he's a little pedo.
Speaker 7: By the way, I want to take a second to issue a retraction in regards to the alleged killer of Charlie Kirk. We're being told that it was not an Israeli conspiracy. It was, according to the FBI, the act of a lone gunman named Tyler Robinson, a deranged lone gunman who just happened to have not one but two Patsy's in the crowd. We're also now being told that it was his father, Matt Robinson, now hailed as the father of Justice, who turned his son into the authorities. In a press conference shortly thereafter, FBI Director Cash Mattel proudly announced that the suspect was apprehended in record time, quote in less than thirty six hours, thirty three to be precise. According to CNN, a family member told.
Speaker 1: In the thirties both of those numbers are high magic numbers.
Speaker 7: Investigators that Robinson had quote become more political in recent years, and that the authorities had also discovered anti fascist messages engraved on the ammunition. Prime Minister Nan Yahoo went on Fox News, though, to claim that Charlie Kirk was assassinated by a combination of quote radical Islamis and ultra progressives. Now, in terms of the murder weapon, the FBI stated that they found the shooter's rifle in the woods, fully assembled. And here is Robinson caught on CCTV footage making that getaway from the rooftop with said rifle.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: Yes, people have been telling me that the barrel can be disassembled in seconds, which he then put back together in the woods to hide it from authorities.
Speaker 9: So yeah, that's it, we got him. Now, no more questions.
Speaker 8: Please, I want to take a second.
Speaker 1: Too, right way to the bay. Is there anything else in here? Did I just am? I saying the same thing, toys, Let's go slower.
Speaker 9: Who believe that the Jews run the American government? That's not a secret, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Well no, see this is back when he was not quite there yet. That's not a secret, Charlie. Now this is interesting, This is really cool. Portrait of Titanic passenger and millionaire Benjamin Guggenheim nineteen ten. Refusing to enter a lifeboat, he reportedly asked a steward to inform his family that I played the game straight to the I played the game straight to the end, and that no women.
Speaker 2: No woman.
Speaker 1: Maybe that should have been no woman. It's not grammatically correct either way, all right, So, refusing to enter the lifeboat, he reportedly asked a steward to inform his family that I played the game straight to the end and that no woman was left on board this ship because Ben Guggenheim was a coward, so he gave up his seat, is what that? And he died, which sucks because you know then you know, Federal reserve and shit. So that's what happens when you're doing the right thing all the time. Shit like that. You know what I mean? Are people? He's yeah, one of the rare times when the German name actually is German. And we already talked about that. This one is kind of interesting, but we already know that chat Cheapt won't make a Jew joke, right, You can make a joke about Italian pollock, but the chat Cheapt wants to be respectful when it comes to the Jews. All Right, We're done because I keep on cutting out of my mic. Have a good night, possilate Chatch doesn't all that shit? But the hell am I? Where is it? Peter all right,