Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great America and welcome this glar is wonderful, great Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball continues tonight. The Reds lost seven in the last ten games, got a nine game homestand and so we'll see what happens tonight and that we continue when also, of course, the ability of Kamala Harris to give an interview continues to be at risk. There's rumors in the marketplace that she's given an interview and that it's embargoed until this weekend with a friendly correspondent, which would be ridiculous. One of the big issues, of course, is domestic terror attacks that might happen inside of America. They're happening all over Europe as I speak, and James Massa is with Numbers USA written a great column on the policies of Kamala Harris. And let's face it, what a person has done is a pretty good predictor of what a person is going to do. And so when she ran for president in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, there was a menu of items that she wanted on the southern border, including decriminalize the southern border, provide welfare benefits to illegals, Let illegals vote as quickly as possible and provide welfare benefits and also housing allowances and food stamps to illegals. And of course at this point that doesn't play real well. So James Massa is with Numbers USA and has all the report card on Kamala Harris in the Senate and before that, and James Massa, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And James, first of all, tell the American people if we happen to elect and according to the polling it's very close. Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz November the fifth and sixth, what's going to happen to our foreign policy relative to the southern border and how will that affect average Americans?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for being on the show. Yes, the southern border is wide open today based on the Biden Harris policies have been enacted over the last three years, and that will not only continue with the expanded There's been a clear effort on the part of Harris throughout her term as a Senator as well as as Vice President, to continue to open up the border to bring people in the United States illegally for inanimiscible aliens. And when they come, they take resources, and they take jobs, and they cause quite a bit of problem throughout the nation because as you can tell, every state, even Cincinnati and the Great American Ballpark has been impacted by immigration today.
Speaker 1: On that issue. I see in Massachusetts there's a school district that is stopping bussing. You know, many times a budgets and zero sum game, and that this medium sized town in Massachusetts has stopped school bussing because they don't have the money. They provided additional services to illegals in the schools. There's about nineteen different languages and dialects being taught. Each student must have their own conversation with someone expert in their particular dialect or language. You have all the other abilities going thither and fro, and in your story you point out this. The following numbers, USA Immigration grade card and Kamala Harris. She voted nine times for amnesties and repeatedly voted against legislation that would have prevented legal migration. She's also been a strong supporter of increasing the number of guest workers, which harms the wages and jobs and opportunities of average Americans. And so how would you respond, Because she now says she's had an epiphany, she's had a metamorphos. She suddenly she's no longer a left wing radical. She's spent thirty five years of her life as a left wing radical. Now she says, you know what, I've changed my opinion with what degree of veracity would you believe a change in her opinion?
Speaker 2: Well, I doubt her opinion. You mean, I learned long ago when someone shows you who they are, you should just believe them. And she's been incredibly consistent in her voting and her actions in regards to immigration. I mean, for example, the situation in Boston, she was one of the ones trying to mandate the release of all in the missile aliens if they just bring a child with them. So bring your child, come in the United States. You automatically get in. And then the burden starts to build further and further in every city in which that inadmissible alien is present with their family is a burden at the schools as you just described, It's tremendously costly for those communities, and it ends up impacting people across the board, whether it be Denver who's having issues in the medical area, or whether it be in Boston where they're having issues at the educational area.
Speaker 1: As far as the stay in Mexico policy, I'm fairly certain that if the Trump star wins reelection, the first action he's going to take is to lock down the southern border. Can you lay out for the American people the two or three or four important things that Donald Trump would do in his first week in office as opposed to Kamala Harris relative to the southern border.
Speaker 2: You know, he's actually already doing it.
Speaker 1: He and.
Speaker 2: Senate Advance and Vice President Norm of the Advance are already doing that. One of the most effective things that any administration can do, which is message that you're not supposed to be here unless you have permission to come into the United States. Entering in illegally will not be tolerated. That messaging will automatically do two things. It'll create a great surge right before the election, and it'll create a drop afterwards because they will know that coming to the United States will be met with appropriate reaction in accordance with our law. So messaging is important implementing migrant protection protocols, that's what the stay in Mexico policy. Was is the next thing that makes it very important because that shuts down the whole issue of bringing your child and try to get in with that, or come across and say you use the app, you can't actually make it work, and all these other things they're being used today to get across the border, even at ports of entries. It shuts it down and says you can apply for asylum, you can apply as a refugee, but you have to stay in the country you're in, or you at least have to stay in Mexico while we process it. We're not going to bring in the United States and give you a job for five years while we try to figure out what we're going to do with an enormous influx. Make your applications, stay in your country, and we'll let you in when the time comes to have your asylum request judicated.
Speaker 1: And by the way, those A solid requests are denied, what percent of time are those a SOUNID request denied because it's a big number. In other words, you make the request, but the odds are ninety percent you're not going to be admitted.
Speaker 2: Correct, That is correct. In fact, what I had a conversation with one of the judges who does this every day, and he says, what he continues to see is kind of an auguring out of the whole, meaning there's a law of it's supposed to be enforced, and every time we have more and more people pressing on the courts being able to make a decision of what's going on, there's an exception made this way and an exception made that way. And you know how courts are is that they always look at case law, and so it just makes it harder and harder to be able to enforce it because of the number of people who are coming in cent of them still are rejected and are told that their asylum application is not doubted.
Speaker 1: James Masson numbers us say, let's talk about missing children. One of the scandals of the Trump administration, according to New York Times, was the number of missing children, and they drove that point home to show that Donald Trump was in fact heartless. Here we are a few years later, we've had almost four years of Biden. Harris described to the American people the number of missing children under Joe Biden slash Kamala Harris, and where are they now?
Speaker 2: Well that is the great question. Where are they now? No one seems to know, and the administration has not reported it out. The number I have heard months ago was one hundred and eighty six thousand. It's well over two hundred and eighty thousand now. There are hundreds of thousands of children who have been handed over to people who allegedly are able to care for them, that are in and of themselves may not be admissible aliens. They're here illegally as well, and we don't know what's happened to those children. Many of them are in the workforce illegally. Many of them are having other much more hideous things done. So it's a tragedy and it's something that should be accounted for by this administration.
Speaker 1: So many are working in sweatshops, so many are sexually exploited. So many work in these bootleg marijuana drug operations. I see that in Maine, Oklahoma, and California, each of the governors say and marijuana is legal in all those three states. But the Mexican drug cartel with the Chinese involvement, have taken thousands and thousands of these teenagers, and they work hard in the fields illegally to grow marijuana. Then they're sold undercutting the product, and I know governors did in Oklahoma's doing his damnedest to get a control of that. But there's four thousand illegal grow operations in California, all of which must be manned by literally tens of thousands of illegal workers. And that's part of the deal also. And so let's talk about you of a posting on your website numbers US say about the environmental impact. Generally liberals are more worried about the environmental impact than we conserve. It is because I think the Earth will solve its own problems ultimately, and we have the cleanest are and the cleanest water we've had in one hundred years. But if you bring in another twenty to fifty million illegals into this country, what impact does that to have on the environment?
Speaker 2: What has a huge impact. I was just seeing an article today about one of the fastest growing cities in Texas and their number one issue is water. They literally can't provide enough water for the population they have, and it's growing tremendously. Like centator Vance pointed out the Springtote, Ohio, which was a small town that has grown by a third in the last several years because of all the immigration. So it's happening in Ohio, it's happening in Texas, it's happening in California. And the instances that we're talking about where resources are being depleted is a rampant across the United States. So that's natural resources in water primarily as one of the biggest issues.
Speaker 1: Look another study you have about the impact on the medical system. If we have an additional fifty million illegals in the country, or if we have an additional seventy five million, including all the children. We don't have a hospital medical system that is scaled to just add fifty million more people. We don't have the schools scaled to add maybe twenty million more students. We don't have the environmental restrictions in place to allow another fifty million. As far as electricity, the power grid, et cetera, we have a terrible problem.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I saw last week in Long Beach, California that the huge port there was going dark for two hours a day because there's not enough power generated in California to operate the second largest port in this country. And so, no matter what the issue is, explain how we're not scaled to accept these numbers of people.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, unfortunately, if you have a loved one that has to go to an emergency room today, you'll find out the way for twenty million more people to come to the United States. The impact is already happening throughout the nation to day. If you go to an emergency room, you're in line, and you're not in line with your fellow citizens who are paying for the funding of all the facilities in your community. You're in mind behind those people who are here as in admissible aliens. And it happens constantly in every city in the United States. And that happens with that, it happens with housing. You know, if we have a housing shortage several years ago, and the pricing of housing is super high, and we add ten million more people which has come in as inadmissible aliens into the United States, let alone the legal ones during this current administration. In the last three years, of course, we have more housing shortage. The price of housing continues to rise. It's hard for the average US American to be able to have a young family and start their house because they're competing in a market that is having this huge influx of demand and When you have that kind of huge influction, demand prices go up. So is less, prices are higher, Jobs are harder to attain because of people willing to work in unsafe and unfair conditions, and so it's a terrible impact on the nation overall. With high immigration.
Speaker 1: I saw on the Today Show a few days ago that there's been a twenty five percent increase in rents. And the reason is we have tens of millions of people here that actually need a place to live. They need a place to work, they need a place to go to school, they need a place to shop. And Kamala Harris is talking about building three to four million new housing units, three to four million just magically, three to four million housing units appear all of a sudden out of nowhere. And the fact is we can't afford this, and the government doesn't build housing units that has done privately, and private citizens who want to put together a large housing complex have to fashion in the cost somehow of three to four million more people coming in without the ability to house these individuals. Well, what do you think I think it is that so many Americans believe the lies of Kamala Harrison and Tim Waltz about building three to four million new housing units in my first year, giving every American twenty five thousand dollars each in order to buy a new home. The homes don't exist, and if someone gets an extra twenty twenty five thousand dollars, it simply means that the price of the house will go up by twenty five thousand dollars because the seller assumes the buyer's got twenty five thousand dollars. More So, if one wants to sell a house for two hundred and fifty thousand, why not sell it for two hundred and seventy five thousand because the government's going to pay twenty five thousand. Will that solved the housing problem?
Speaker 2: You have a great handle on the complexity of the issue. But for everyone out there, you just know that when you put large multifamily housing units in place, large apartment complexes or condominiums, and you just drop them in the middle of the city like I see sixteen new ones are being put in Newport News, for example, it's going to impact the price of housing across the board. So we talk about a home, we're not talking about single family homes anymore because they're not building them to put in these density housing projects, and.
Speaker 1: The density of housing, the use of the roads, the use of the bridge is, the use of the medical system, the use of the food system. A friend of mine is Rodney McMullen, who's the CEO of Kroger, and he talks about the fact, you know what, by the time a product gets to our store, and each Kroger store has about one hundred and fifty thousand different products, it goes through seven to ten different hands before the product shows up for us to buy. And so if the cost of that product is say five dollars to buy that product, and I sell it for five dollars and fifty cents, but the government tells me I can't sell it for more than four dollars, I'm going to quit ordering that product, which means there's going to be great shortages of food and others and other items all over Kroger stores, Albertson stores and public stores. They're not going to be able to do it. I know it's not your Bailey wickings exactly, but to have wage and price controls is stupid. It's the venezuela. It's been tried in the USSR, and so we have a person who will not hold a news conference, will not be quiz may not appear in the Great Debate September the tenth I Kamala Harris, who now says, We're gonna have wage and price controls. We're gonna build three to four million more housing units. We're gonna open wide and put more young Americans in colleges and universities. We're gonna put them in medical school. We're gonna have a wide open southern border. We're going to decriminalize the entry into this country. We're gonna have sanctuary cities, sanctuary states. My god, James Massa, imagine if these policies are actually implemented, what happens to the Home of the Free and the Land of the brave. What happens to the United States of America if that occurs.
Speaker 2: Well, it is it is terrifying to see what would occur with all that going on. But I will say to you, I do believe that better immigration is possible. Is it is a clear choice for voters as to whether they want to have wide open voters wide open borders with the Harris Walsh ticket, or whether they want to if immigration is important to them have something more restricted and moderate in the Trump Vance ticket. I mean, if we don't endorse a candidate, but from an immigration perspective, if you want more, you go with one. If you want less, you go with the other. And if that's an important issue for you today, then I think people need to take that into consideration and they go into the ballot.
Speaker 1: James Massa, you're a great American. I have your website up Numbers USA. It's a great resource. I just want the American people to focus on the fact there's about a quarter of a million missing children under Biden slash hairs that they couldn't care less about. That quarter of a million children are doing are being put upon to do horrible things in order to maintain their existence, and that by itself should be sufficient to stay in Mexico policy. James Massa, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Thank you, James, thank you. It's a pleasure.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's contell you with more news next at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW