Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis goldr dot com. Excited to visit right now with Christian Kelly, and we're going to talk about Andrea Bocelli thirty the Celebration. Now, this was a live concert that was recorded and now you can go and see it on the big screen through Fathom Events. Right, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we produced a concert in Leatico, which is Andrea Bccelli's home land, where he grew up and actually where he fell in love with music. So it seemed like the perfect location to celebrate his thirty years of music.
Speaker 1: And this is called Andrea Bocelli thirty the Celebration. And this is a concert that, again, when you go and watch it, it's it's kind of like being at a live concert, but you're watching it pre recorded in a theater. And I've seen some of these programs in the past. It's really kind of a neat way to go and see it.
Speaker 2: It is you know, the concert itself was three nights with a ton of artists from Ed Sheeran, Lauren Diegel, John Patch, Snaya Plaine. I mean, you name it that they were there and they're about ten thousand people attended a night. So what's really special about seeing it in theaters is it feel like you have a front road to be wets and just it's really incredible.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's really fun the music of Andrea Bocelli. It's just beautiful music. I think anybody from anywhere could absolutely fall in love with this music. But he's it's not just him, like you said, You've got several guests joining him as well. So this is just a really fun thing to do. And it's not just right now, goes all the way through the middle of December. So if you're looking for a really fun date night and you're trying to think of something a little bit different, this would be a really great thing to go out and enjoy on the big screen through Fathom Events. Yeah, and you know, we.
Speaker 2: Really wanted a concert to showcase Bchelli's thirty years of genre standing repertoire, particularly the duet that you know he's so famous for so we really did. You have a little bit of opera, a little bit of pop, and we even have been doing a duet with Brian based and Queen, So it's really a fun combination of genre.
Speaker 1: And I have a fun Andrea Bocelli story. My wife and I were in Las Vegas at the Bellagio fountains and there's this beautiful song that's planned and my wife said, I love this song, and she mistakenly said it's Paveratti, and so I go, I go looking for that song. You know, it's time to say goodbye. It's a beautiful song. He does way better than me. Anyway, I'm looking for that song from Pavaratti and I couldn't find it anywhere, and it's because it wasn't Pavaratti, it was Andrea Bocelli. So but I listened to every song Pavatti ever did, and none of them were the right one. But I did.
Speaker 2: You will appreciate we actually have. We have a moment in the film with Pop is kind of this three tenor still where he's in the background singing and Andrea. It's really fun because you really we haven't seen them together obviously, you know, in a really long time. So it's really special moment tribute to Favaratti, So you'll appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, Like I said, I listened to every one of those. Finally found out, no, that's not even the right guy. And then I but I did get her the right song. I bought her that CD. This is like fifteen years ago, but no, I was so I got to listen to a whole lot of music trying to find the right thing. And again, this is going to be a whole lot of music when you go to this concert. Again, it's a concert, but it's on the big screen at a theater near you. And I know we've got some theaters right here in our community, but if you're listening online from some other place, it's not just in Sioux Falls. This is all over the place. It's done through a company called Fathom Events, and they do a great job of putting amazing entertainment on the screen. Sometimes that entertainment would be a movie. Sometimes it's a classic movie from back in the day that they put out on the screens again. And other times it's things like this where it's an amazing performance that I could I've never afforded to buy a ticket to go, you know, across the globe to get to this concert, but I could go watch it on the big screen in my community. And I love that they make that possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really special. And if you want to, I say to the guys out there, if you want to get some branding points to their wives, it's a great date night. Get them, you know, get movie tickets. He'll so like you're going to a concert, a grab dinner and it is really the perfect date night.
Speaker 1: I agree. And again, it started on the eighth of November, goes through the fifteenth of December, and it's not every night, but it's pretty close to every night. If you're looking for tickets, I do have a link to make it really really easy to find. And again, thank you Christian for taking the time to chat. We appreciate it so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Again, Andrea Bocelli thirty the celebration. It's in theaters now through Fathom Events. I've got all of the information on our Facebook page, Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Sue Falls News.
Speaker 2: Hey, Something you should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you should Know is brought to you by Genesis Gold. I put your retirement plan on the gold Standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at Genesis goold r a dot com