Speaker 1: Okay, and I got to I got this one here, the honey thing and this one.
Speaker 2: All right, well look we got about two minutes too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I mean.
Speaker 4: Eight for you, eleven for me, so right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Eleven for you.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that one.
Speaker 3: That's opener.
Speaker 1: My definitely know what this music guitar stuff that's playing.
Speaker 2: Union can sit down and sing it. Yeah, not bad white them just do that. Revolutions coming soon a cappella punk, punk punk. I'm playing the MST for the stream and so he's singing all to stand up for the very starting.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to sit down.
Speaker 2: It's it's only gonna be for a couple of minutes. It sounds like the intro here. If you want, welcome to uncle serious revolution on tiktac. You all hold this for the tiktac. Yeah, let me have this. You do that if you want.
Speaker 3: Already got the tick tack, are doing the emotion?
Speaker 2: What is on?
Speaker 3: Hey, Chuck, do you remember what number of us?
Speaker 2: It's one. I don't even know how many revolutions been. Yeah, well the revolutions. It's just like the eighth six video one I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like ten years right, like ten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, at least it's been a lot, uh for regular uncle broadcast. This is three ninety one, for what that's worth. One yeah, if that's what you're going.
Speaker 3: We're going to three ninety one.
Speaker 2: Do you want to just.
Speaker 3: Stroy Troy Appy story Apple.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm let me see, let me get the graphics, let's.
Speaker 1: Get going there, let's go try app.
Speaker 2: Wait okay, okay, okay, have you been playing it? Have you had drinks already? And they have the heavy one yet?
Speaker 3: But about way to go?
Speaker 2: Okay, I haven't had a single one yet, but Chuck, when you're ready, I'm ready when you are, and I can just get the sound up and I'll play the guitar. Just let me make sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 7: Oh I got one one one love come to me already sitting but my hands up see.
Speaker 2: See lak the one?
Speaker 3: What one.
Speaker 2: Sting? All right? Googol? Hello? I don't know who it was though. Welcome to New Year's Revolution. We're gonna started. Oh look at this, go go go hey yay, yeah, but just what do you think, Chuck? How are you doing on your end?
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 8: Cardio man talking side kicking missus crazy in The crack.
Speaker 7: Room the podcast.
Speaker 8: Podcast, Get the Phone, crack Room Podcast, Want the Cast, Get the Drinks, Nothing Bush Podcast, Crazy Accident Uncle the podcast, Normal Governmental Government.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 8: Coming Conversation, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, tell side stop, tell you what goes?
Speaker 3: No Uncle, blond blondy blondy.
Speaker 5: All right, So we're going to start the stream.
Speaker 4: So welcome to Uncle's New Year's Revolution. Here Auto Sheelly dot com Radio. Appreciate you and uh with that, I guess Aaron's ready over there, Uncle, I know is ready. Hopefully you guys are too, because it's eleven PM Eastern here in the United States or the what we used to call America.
Speaker 2: And there goes the.
Speaker 4: Guitar, New Year's Revolution Live, twenty twenty five going into twenty six.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, twenty six.
Speaker 2: Singer Mine said.
Speaker 6: Orry worry, worry, worry.
Speaker 7: Or.
Speaker 2: Man, there you have it. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Just played the guitar. I like that better than me talking.
Speaker 4: We got we got the instrumental version of the Uncle intro.
Speaker 6: There we go.
Speaker 9: Welcome to the Revolution, everybody, it's live. Glad to have you here. I'm glad that you approve of that.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: Clining with the with the kuito with me just sitting here waiting. I don't mean the seing.
Speaker 2: You like the part where you don't have to do anything? You you do there do the okay? Cool? I can handle that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 9: This is Uncle's New Year's Revolution, everybody, we're longing.
Speaker 2: Yeah here the Levolution is what number? Uh? Well, this is three ninety one night.
Speaker 1: Yes, three ninety one is on the Wolling the new Levolution year. Let's voll it cop those get those people on the ringing ring those things check.
Speaker 9: We are live today.
Speaker 2: Well, get talking to them. Let's get rolling. We're taking calls tonight like we do on a regular Friday night. So the call number is the same as it would be call numbers three one, nine, five, two seven, five, zero one six. Call in and we want to hear from you and what you're doing on New Year's Eve. And that's what we'd like to do on the show, to hear what you're up to wherever you may be, and you know, have a drink with us or just let us know what you're doing. We're gonna be here for four hours.
Speaker 3: It's a four hour show.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: This is a big one and this is what I might have been waiting on see we.
Speaker 2: Got we Oh whoa? Who's that? Sounded like the baby is talking? Is that you up there?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 2: Maybe not?
Speaker 10: Maybe not yet.
Speaker 4: You might hear explosions if I keep my microphone open too, by the way, because there's very very loud explosions and gunshots near my house and stuff.
Speaker 2: But who else you?
Speaker 4: And if you hear a big thot, your producer fell over?
Speaker 2: But anyway, good nice.
Speaker 9: I saw some fireworks on my drive home from work tonight in Mead Valley.
Speaker 2: That was nice. So they were getting started early. It looks like we have somebody in the chat. Let me see Count Popper. What's up?
Speaker 9: He says, what's happening? Happy revolution guys?
Speaker 2: Nice? Oh that's Adam too. Okay, so we've got ruckus and we have Count Pepper. Yeah, thanks for being here. Is if you want to call in please?
Speaker 1: Do you guys got your drinks ready? You got your drinks ready? Crack room this no DoD they got the drinks ready?
Speaker 2: Well, Chuck, do you have any drinks tonight?
Speaker 11: I have I have?
Speaker 4: I have the honey jack that I was said, I have that, but yeah, and you know, I think I may have believe it or not. Strangely, somebody sent me a bottle of wine but wasn't for New Years. But it's still in the fridge because I haven't really been up to drinking it. But maybe i'll grab that.
Speaker 2: Cool I have something nice. Yeah, well, like you said, Chuck, we also have the Tennessee Honey Daniels.
Speaker 3: We have that, but that will go off on.
Speaker 1: Uh crave the accidents our right, that would be Central Alia.
Speaker 3: That's right, and I'm not opening it unto he says.
Speaker 2: That's when we're gonna take that shot.
Speaker 9: Take that shot, so we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be teen nine though I got this other one I can take.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. Oh yeah, what do you got there?
Speaker 9: He brought me.
Speaker 3: I was gonna use it. That's put it in the drink.
Speaker 2: Hold up, take camera against people can see it, and.
Speaker 3: You guys can't. I can't do it, and I I can't do that.
Speaker 2: You gotta see.
Speaker 4: You gotta pace yourself because we're gonna be live for four hours and you're asking for phone calls and we haven't even given out the number.
Speaker 3: But uh, oh yeah, I got the number. What's not cool?
Speaker 4: We didn't even give out the number yet. Now, look, we pace yourself.
Speaker 2: We got a long ways to go.
Speaker 4: How long do we have until it's midnight in Central time? By the way, sidekick, what is it an hour from now?
Speaker 2: No? Two hours from now, and then we take fifty minutes it's East coast Eastern time. Then an hour after that we've got Central which is when we use the Tennessee honey that we were sent for the special central time zone.
Speaker 1: That's the second one.
Speaker 2: Uncle has a special ones in each and HiT's a second one.
Speaker 3: The second one we drink that, yep, And I got this one.
Speaker 2: I see creative accidents is in the chat at Twitch. Hello creative accidents.
Speaker 9: The guy behind Yeah two hours, yep, two hours. Everybody's right about that.
Speaker 4: And I love that some of us have these things which are labeled drop glasses. Actually literally he had to argue with the art department from the place he had made about are you sure sure that's what you want to Yes, it's a drop glass.
Speaker 11: Son.
Speaker 4: He had to explain that to the art department getting a maid. I love that he explained that in the chat.
Speaker 2: Did you see that one air that was yeah, yeah, I cook, yeah, that the drop class.
Speaker 3: I mean, may I have a cook d.
Speaker 2: It shows. It shows that the art department was on the ball and they're catching what would be a typo, but it clearly isn't because it's a special thing for this case. But that they checked the career of accents shows a high level of competence on their part. I have to say, that's pretty cool, exactly. So I wanted to bring it up because of that exactly.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Yeah, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So do you believe they have uh, by the way, do those are the guys and you sent have them yet? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh? I sent out quite a few drop classes, and hopefully I sent five out after the last show he did, and I did hear back from quite a few people that got them, are like, oh thank you. I told them to call in, so hopefully we'll be getting calls. Oh yeah, Chuck. If you see anybody in the JIT, you can bring them in whenever they show up. I don't know if they'll be there or not, but.
Speaker 4: It should be why I don't hopefully we'll get if you share that link, it'll be wide open to whoever uses that link.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I'll put that out here too.
Speaker 2: Now you can call in with the regular phone number. But if you guys somehow like have like a computer step you'd rather be on the jitsy thing, we could send you that if if you need us too, I could send you in like a message on social media or whatever, and you can come on that if you don't want to use three one, nine, five, two seven, five zer one six number.
Speaker 9: So right, this is exciting.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a drink yet, but every hour we will have a drink and I'll be pretty good, I think now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if you guys can hear these booms. I'm probably gonna shut my microphone off soon because it's getting loud over here. But another thing that's happening.
Speaker 2: Is, yeah, you hear the booms. Yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 4: That's like right outside of my house. I don't know who's doing that, but anyway, I want to let you know something, uncle. You always want to know the out of the country. And we got two in Germany tonight.
Speaker 2: Which is weird.
Speaker 4: So we have the one very long Yeah, somebody's been on there a long time in Germany. And then we got one that joined us about a half hour ago, just before the start of the New Year's Revolution. So somebody must have read the Twitter post or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, the ones that out of the state that I always asked for, they know I do my shows. Whoever, they are out of the United States, right, So that means that then people.
Speaker 2: Knows what I do on a New Revolution Day. What time is it in Germany right now?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 2: Liked the middle or like really crazy time in the morning, isn't it. Yeah, they're waking up now, but not quite. That's why I'm checking all right about that. Yeah, I'm checking it right now. You know what time it is?
Speaker 4: It's five fourteen am on It's already New Year's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess it's pub hours if you're doing the all nighter thing on a New Year's Eve, which maybe they do over there. I don't know. I know they like going out to the beer halls and all that. I'm not sure if they make a deal out of New Year's Eve or what I would think. But with lots of active chat, we got ruckus and we got creative accents. Let's see here, Santa wine and butt smacking is a classic revolution.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 9: I did send out. I did send out a drop class to.
Speaker 2: Saint Petersburg, so maybe we'll get a call from Melissa there that oh yeah, a person in question, and so we'll see and Ken and Ken, Melissa and Ken. So that'd be cool. But yeah, thank you. Let's see here. We also have the tick tack, which I'm holding. I'm doing that separately with the phone. Let me see. So here it is is anybody there looks like how many viewers might we have here? That's gonna be tough because we're not we're not interacting with them directly there, but I do have that as a separate thing. So anybody on TikTok is getting like behind the scenes sort of deal whatever for what that's worth. Hopefully they like that. I don't know, you can do you think they're gonna like that? One? Uncle? Yeah, that's not too much, not too much.
Speaker 3: Ask for one. Gave me a heart on one of them?
Speaker 2: Did we get a heart?
Speaker 3: I got one. That's a pretty good start on your singing. Oh oh, that got a heart.
Speaker 11: It was on it.
Speaker 3: It was on it when it was started. So I don't know what does it mean?
Speaker 2: These didn't they like it? I don't that's pretty good. It's pretty good. Okay, I'll take it. We're just gonna start at six. We're just getting Oh you know what I do need to do. I need to go over. I need to pull up my browser. I need to go over to the YouTube, and I need to share the YouTube link X. This is very important.
Speaker 3: Now I gotta heal what the drinking man's got going.
Speaker 2: He may call too.
Speaker 3: I want to hear what he got in new drinks.
Speaker 2: But he had none doing. He hasn't gone shopping. I'm my bob.
Speaker 4: You know every revolution, something crazy happens around my house.
Speaker 2: You know that, right?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Like chaos? That are you talking about him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, some something crazy always happens around my house, like just outside or whatever. Well, now I'm gonna tell you something funny.
Speaker 2: Uh, somebody came by.
Speaker 4: Okay. We had a delivery, okay for like stuff to make sandwiches with because we were, you know, kind of low on food, so we needed stuff delivered. And we don't have a car right now anyways, So we got a what do you call it instatcart delivery and they're shooting off so many fireworks. They went crazy. Whoever the people are that are shooting the fireworks outside, they started shooting the fireworks. The guy was like ducking and running to get away from the fireworks outside. He's like, I don't know if they were shooting him at him, but these fireworks were going off. I don't know if you heard. It was going boom boom before I shut off my microphone, and I just caught a look at the guy running back to his car for cover after dropping off the stuff on the porch. So I don't know, maybe that's my crazy thing for this New Year's.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Sorry, yeah, I mean no, no, that's cool. I mean that's a pretty good start. Shuck. Sounds like everybody's got the right idea there. They're doing something.
Speaker 4: They're shooting guns and fireworks, like big fireworks and small like it's just all over the neighborhood. I'm amazed at how many people are shooting off fireworks. And it's only in the Eastern time zone. It's only a quarter after eleven, so wait until midnight comes. Anyway, I'm gonna kill my mic and you talk about stuff. Oh three one nine five two seven five zero one six, I'm on the photes.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, sounds good. Thank you. Please do we want to hear from you tonight? So we want you to call in the number and let us know what you're doing on New Year's Eve, and then you can give us your report wherever you happen to be. Say hey, I'm here in this place, I'm doing this. We want to hear from you. I saw creative Accidents, was asking in the chat. He says, Aaron, did you see the Techno Viking video? Yes, I have seen that. Are you the guy who hands Techno Viking the bottle of water before he goes into a dance? I can't be, uncle, you could be Techno Viking.
Speaker 3: I didn't catch that one.
Speaker 2: It's this. It's a viral clip online of this like big dude who looks like he looks like a Viking, and he's like in the street with this group of people, but he's like at the front. He's like kind of calm at first, and then somebody hands on his bottle and then he starts doing this crazy dance. And they said it's I can't remember if the music's live there, if they just set it to a track of music after effect, but whatever it's I'm sure people are probably gonna be you know what that is on our online people, which is most everybody here looks like we got some action in the Ocelli dot com chat too. I see creative accents over there. Oh we've got ed Is in the chat. Awesome, glad to have you. No rush to call in Ed Colin whenever you may be able to. We do.
Speaker 3: Yes, Uncle has his that's the show he was talking about.
Speaker 2: I have it on ya. I'm amotos I didn't get that yet. Oh this is it's a pretty cool. And it's got like the different like i'd almost say it's confetti or something there, a different color with all kind of colors. That is, That's what I'm saying cool. Speaking of confetti. We do have the live stream link to the I'm Square New York. There they are, Uncle, Yeah, they're out. They're out there right now doing something we've got. In fact, we've got a couple of different cameras on it.
Speaker 3: As he can se was my buddy Nut?
Speaker 2: Who's who's there? Uncle? Who's who my buddy Nut is?
Speaker 3: Get with the program?
Speaker 2: You're talking about Ryan's.
Speaker 3: Streetcot That Nut?
Speaker 2: That guy, that guy is okay. So yeah, he's obviously our competition for the night that we're always gunning.
Speaker 3: For them to do one up. I'm gunning. He goes, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: We're trying to do a bigger New Year's Special than Ryan Seacrest. I think we could do it this year. We've been doing this long enough. Everybody knows that we're here. They're coming, they're going to be here.
Speaker 3: I got special drink here, drink guy finished up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've got actually an energy drink that my wife gave to me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it looks like I'm trying to figure out what they're doing there in Times Square. Oh oh, I think that's Is that Seacrest right there? Who is that? Or is that Carson Daily? See that guy right there that look like him?
Speaker 9: That's because he's up on the stage and link like.
Speaker 3: Christ for a minute and the side of him looked like him. I'm not sure or not.
Speaker 2: That might have been Carson Dally. I don't know somebody up on that main stage here, but anyway, uncle very cool? Or is that Carson Daily? Oh? Whoa? What was that?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry about that had been I was trying to get I was trying to get the link for no, somebody asked for your YouTube like I'm trying to get it, and uh, I actually played the audio for a second off of the YouTube.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's cool. That's cool. Yeah yeah, post the repost the YouTube blank. Absolutely yeah. I just watching him. I'm seeing what's going on on tictac now. Uh, it's hard to tell because I'm not interacting directly with this.
Speaker 3: You said it twice.
Speaker 2: I know you can tell. Uh yeah, said tellw tic tackers. Hello, tic Tackers, thank you for being here.
Speaker 3: You're getting it by my neighbor down across the way, well beyond it. I know Zo I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: We would love he knows, he knows, we'd really love that. Uncle's Near's Revolution twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what, Uncle, No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did you want the gitsy Did you want the gitsy link shared in the chat by the way, Aaron?
Speaker 2: Or Uh? You could if you would, if that's fine with you, If people want to join that way, just put it out there.
Speaker 4: It opens us up, okay, but it does open us up to a little bit of chaos because I don't know if I can kick people out quick or whatever.
Speaker 2: There's a problem.
Speaker 9: Oh really, are you?
Speaker 2: Are you not able to like moderate through the jitsy link?
Speaker 4: I should be able to. But since it's like kind of open, I didn't plan on having it set up for moderation, so you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, uh I did do this. Boy, that's a tough question there to hit me with. If you want, you can put it out there, I guess. I mean, I don't understand why people can't just call those three one, nine, five, seven, five, zero and six. That's the preferred method. That's open.
Speaker 4: Well, let's try with just the calls for a while and you let me know later if you want me to release that, and then we'll just put it out. I mean, we could put it out everywhere if you want. It doesn't matter to me. But it just invites a little chaos, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You mean noise?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's gonna be noisy in here. Uncle, Oh you're right for that? Or what else is it?
Speaker 3: This is a plenty evolution, I know, mother, I had the home boos X what they.
Speaker 4: Say, Uncle saying bring the ruckus?
Speaker 2: That's right, not only for this, only for this shoo. It's like COOLi is here, Uncle, I sound like him. Oh, Koli got some news for you. Uh oh, if you're there, what's the news for Kool? A. Anybody ever get the dollar the news for his dollar. Oh yeah, I'm still waiting.
Speaker 9: If he calls to night, give them a hard time, give them.
Speaker 2: A hard time. He said he's got it on his way.
Speaker 1: On his way.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. The only one to believed in have it.
Speaker 2: He may well call. I could definitely see that happening. So we'll say the night is young. We still have over a half an hour before our first New Year's ringing in, which will be the Times Square one. So we'll definitely go.
Speaker 3: To drink this one for the first one.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna okay, so you're gonna have the Deep Eddie vodka. So gonna have the Deep Eddie vodka.
Speaker 9: Which is also from Creative Accidents.
Speaker 2: You can have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna have this one, so open.
Speaker 2: I'll show people what I'm going to have. What I'm about to show everybody. Check this out. This is a pre meg I think is this on the Rocks as the brand. It's these pre made cocktail things and this is an old fashion, so it's a pre mixed old fashion in a bottle by on the Rocks Bartender created cocktails. These are not creek. It's got knob Creek in it. Uh, this is pretty good. I've had this before. I do like old fashions just generally, so that's I'm gonna put this in my shot class and have this on the hour, and that's I'm gonna, I think, keep my drinks just on the hour.
Speaker 3: With the drop glass in this, so it'll be pretty easy going tonight.
Speaker 2: I think, Uncle, you say you only have.
Speaker 13: A few things in here, because I know how you will come New Year's You you piss out or if something happens, you can't handle.
Speaker 9: It, and I try not to.
Speaker 3: You can't handle it. I can't handle these things, but you different, You cannot handle these drinks.
Speaker 2: We know the Santa Wine, we know the Samson wine. We know thank god, we don't have Santa Wine tonight. That would definitely do me in. So we didn't make that mistake. But I do have my pre mixed old fashion, which I will enjoy. I do love, do love it. So let us know if you call in what you're drinking, what you're doing, and and also what I want to know what your revolution is. So we're going to get into that too. Want to remember to ask callers at Uncle about their revolutions. What do you think that's good? That's what the what the revolution is nothing bad.
Speaker 9: It could be something bad if they wanted.
Speaker 2: To be what they say they want. It's up to you to make your own revolution, not me.
Speaker 3: So I know what mine is and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 2: Do you want to say now? You want to say about one for later on? Later? Later?
Speaker 3: I find now if I'm able to by the time I drink, all these things.
Speaker 2: Stick around everybody. You're going want to know that, So Uncle will reveal his revolution later on the show. Uncle, you're gonna stay awake there, I'm like that. You're just giving me a hard time about passing out. You look like you're.
Speaker 3: About no, not yet. I'm gonna to have a drink, though you are. Where's that time?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Chuck?
Speaker 3: How's the time coming?
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 2: What about it?
Speaker 4: Almost eleven thirty?
Speaker 2: What's up? Oh love and thirty?
Speaker 3: Chuck?
Speaker 2: Do you think you can make time go a little quicker for us?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can try, I'll try.
Speaker 4: I can't guarantee I can try.
Speaker 2: All right, Uncle, we got our producer on the job there. He's gonna make time go quick for us. This half hour is gonna go right, by and we're gonna drink our medical to drop glass on the hour. It's gonna be New Year's in on the East Coast in Times Square, and everybody else along the East coast will be in the New Year too in that time zone. It's gonna be real excited. Hey, what is this is something new we got there? We are you looking at it? Oh, that's a that's a clock. That's actually a clock.
Speaker 3: You had this other time team on Time Square.
Speaker 2: This is this is a thing here.
Speaker 6: I have it here.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I could plug it in.
Speaker 3: Maybe plug it in somewhere.
Speaker 2: This is this is from Lander's house, actually into his house.
Speaker 3: What's here?
Speaker 2: Well, it's uh.
Speaker 3: If I have the right tug, let's use the right time and we really get the time down.
Speaker 11: So this is it, but I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm looking for the plug for it.
Speaker 2: There might be one around here, but there's a lot of stuff going on here, so I don't know this. I probably also have to set the clock. No, not that one. It's it's I think this is going to be too much work, uncle, This one, uh, one that might be it? Okay, So take that here, uncle, you take that and plug that. See this one plug that into this. Can you do that? I do give out a shot, see if you can get it working. Uncle is going to try to get this clockworking, because that's what's all about today. Oh. Now, there there's a power button on the top of it. Maybe is there a power button up on the top edge of it somewhere?
Speaker 3: I have to have a time clock.
Speaker 2: I thought that there was no I'm seeing, Well what is this one? What do you got there? But that?
Speaker 9: I'm here it's a whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. Is it another connection?
Speaker 2: I uh, wait a minute, I can see that's eight thirty on my monitor.
Speaker 9: Here Is that count for anything?
Speaker 2: Uncle? Or is that no? Good? Not? Not good enough?
Speaker 3: Eight thuty?
Speaker 2: It is eight thirty now, yeah, that is my watch. Yeah, wait a minute, what buttons here?
Speaker 11: There?
Speaker 2: You go see if you can find the power button and that should turn it on. I believe give it a go. No, actually that me. Look, I'm gonna look on my thing to see the numbers on the streaming decent. Oh uncle, I've got important information in terms of I don't say it not light. I wouldn't worry about that thing too much.
Speaker 3: I've had a number check out.
Speaker 9: Well, it's age thirty one.
Speaker 2: Now we're moving right, Uncle, I got a very important piece of information from our friend and fellow streamer Rihythm today. He told me he gave me a piece of advice on streaming on Twitch and Kick at the same time. He basically said we shouldn't do it because the platforms are in competition with each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, we threw up this competitions. I don't want to have competitions fight each other. Yeah, exactly, Well, we can eliminate the X if that's the case. Yeah, I'll eliminate the case. I'll eliminate X.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He told me something else. He told me, like, if you show the chat from Kick on Twitch, then Twitch.
Speaker 9: Will like kind of.
Speaker 2: Like down rank your files. I want it off.
Speaker 3: I want it off.
Speaker 2: So what I did was play X. I kept Twitch, but I I just booted kick because nothing's happening. Kick out, pull kick out, kick and then you pull it out. Yeah, they will play with me.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 2: That, not about him.
Speaker 3: No kick, mind to keep moving.
Speaker 4: Kick I think is better for video games. I think Kick is better if you do video games, guys.
Speaker 2: That's that's what It's exactly what Rizam said. He said like it's like, okay, but you have to play games. And if you do that or the I r L do games on the Yeah, we just do the games on X No, you just do the games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you just do the games on that. Like those other odd streams you guys do on Saturdays. You do those there on Kick. But don't do your regular podcast there because it's not.
Speaker 2: Good for fire. No no, no no no, I said total Twitch is also very good for games too, And honestly, I'd rather put the games on Twitch. I'm just gonna ax Kick and maybe uh yeah, there's no nothing's going on there, so it's just causing more problems. But we are still on YouTube, We're on Rumble, we're on Twitch, we're on TikTok. We're not the TikTok is getting a different version tonight, but we're usually do the regular show on TikTok.
Speaker 11: But we can't have that.
Speaker 2: And I have room for one more streaming service. I can shop around for now too to see if I can find anything good. So we'll see. Yeah, I can add one more since we're dropping Kick. That's the way to do it, I guess. Yeah. So thank you RISM for that fine piece of advice. He's doing a stream tonight on twitch and on kick if you want to or no not on twitch and TikTok rism one r I z M one if you want to check on him anybody. So, I don't know, maybe we'll hear from him in the cracker room. We're they up to there in Times Square. OK. So he's starting to walk around.
Speaker 9: Looks like we got performance going on.
Speaker 3: Now that's a woman. Yeah, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: Who is that uncle? Look they're dancing, Yeah, they're dancing.
Speaker 3: It's starting the music scene in the screen.
Speaker 2: I see that.
Speaker 1: It's just starting that because it's getting ready, like you say, for the East Coast. So they start the singing and then they'll bake it and say it is well whatever they're televising whatever.
Speaker 3: By the way, I heard something the old one is gone.
Speaker 2: This is a new new revolution thing.
Speaker 3: You know, they were trying it out.
Speaker 9: The old one is gone, is gone.
Speaker 3: This is a brand new one that they set in New York Square.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Time Square is different this year?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The oh the they eliminated the pool and added another sort of something bull.
Speaker 9: They got a new one and then they got the old one.
Speaker 2: That's gone now.
Speaker 9: I think I remember us talking about this last year.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, that's what when what I when I saw and when.
Speaker 2: Brand new ball. I hope it works good for them. We might be able to see it kind of on this Times Square street, Times Square, if we'll be able to see it go down, see that uncle, we got the buildings, We got the buildings there. Well, it's that there we've got We've got a couple. So we've got two different cameras. We can go back and forth round in New York. It's pretty good. This is a good setup we have going here for New York.
Speaker 3: So I like this, so we'll well, I didn't like to see that new one though. It will come down.
Speaker 2: I forget how it fools. They should just lift it up and then just drop it in the street. Why can't they do it that way?
Speaker 3: Well, they do it with the thing, go up there and countdown.
Speaker 2: It's too safe, clear stuff. Just throw it off the top of the building and in the But it's who cares the stringer? It's a stringer.
Speaker 3: I have forget it.
Speaker 2: Look more, it's a stringer. Okay, that's cool. Well, we're gonna find out if it looks that much different this year. Oh hey, in their uncle. We're still at the beginning of this three one, nine, five, two, seven, five, zero and six. Please join us, everybody. We haven't had anybody call in yet. I thought maybe they would, but watch watch uncle. Every there's we're gonna have like ten people that want to call in, like in the last hour. It's gonna let them talk.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let them talk that way.
Speaker 8: We know what they want.
Speaker 2: We're wearing our voice voices down already here.
Speaker 1: We need he I'm gonna slow it down, right, I'm going to slow it down because I want to get some people.
Speaker 2: We need people here. We do some things.
Speaker 4: Ready, If you guys, you know, need to take a little break or whatever, we could take a little break place music. And I got some tracks that we don't always play or don't always play all the way through. I got some songs. I got a bunch of stuff that we can play, maybe even some new stuff I'm not sure that I haven't mixed in before. So we could always do that. Take a little break if you want anytime. That'll keep the show nice and fresh, which, you know, speaking of fresh shows, I was thinking about something, you know, What is the first New Year's Eve like TV thing you ever saw? You know, Aaron or Uncle? And you know, let's talk about that. Since you keep looking at Seacrest and Times Square and talking about the ball, I mean, what's the.
Speaker 2: First thing you remember.
Speaker 8: Of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, what was the first thing that you watched? Uncle? On New Year's Eve on TV? Do you ever a memory?
Speaker 8: It? On?
Speaker 3: Just all the activity of the song?
Speaker 2: The thing is, singers, what year are we talk about? Do you remember this being on TV? We're going back to nineties, eighties, seventies, sixties, not sixties.
Speaker 4: See, I remember the seventies and maybe I.
Speaker 1: Can help eighties and okay maybe eighties, say eighties, say eighties.
Speaker 4: See, in the eighties they started doing a lot of video stuff, like they would have special videos. We're gonna world premiere a video on New Year's.
Speaker 2: Eve they used to do in the eighties.
Speaker 4: And I don't remember Dick Clark being up front to start with, but maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: People said he.
Speaker 4: Did it forever and I can't remember him being there really, but I remember them We're gonna world premiere a video from like you know, Michael Jackson or whatever you know on New Year's Eve and that would be the big deal. And also the ball dropping, of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's honestly, that's my memory is the ball dropping and Dick Clark being the host. That's my memory of New Year's Eve on TV. I yeah, for sure, that's it for me. I can't really remember anything else. They heard it, got a phone call. We'll check this out. Gonna have to go to now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hey here myself.
Speaker 12: Good.
Speaker 11: Hey, this is why.
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Do you mean there's feedback? You can hear yourself and this is why? Uh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I could h I don't think I hear it anymore. Yeah, this kind of sounds like you guys are cutting in and out.
Speaker 2: No, we were. We were waiting for you to talk.
Speaker 11: Well, Hello, happy New Year's.
Speaker 9: Happy to do your Why what's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for calling in. I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: It's great to hear from you.
Speaker 11: You were on Yeah, well you guys said you wanted someone to call so.
Speaker 2: Jimmy. Yeah, thank you, sir. It's great to hear from you. What are you doing tonight? Are you celebrating and doing anything special?
Speaker 15: We're just calling in here, not really I mean, I said I want outside today, so I have actually gone outside.
Speaker 11: But that's the only thing I've done.
Speaker 2: Well, you went up me on that.
Speaker 7: I was not.
Speaker 9: I was inside my work all day and I haven't really been outside.
Speaker 2: So I'm jealous of you. I'll try and make up for it tomorrow. Though.
Speaker 11: Do you work at home? I do not.
Speaker 2: I mean I do stuff and I make extra income at home, but I just have a boring, old blue collar day job. So that's that's where I was at today.
Speaker 15: Yeah, me too, but I don't have to work today. But what kind of job do you have where you have to work on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 2: Well? I have New Year's Day off, but yeah, my.
Speaker 11: It's broken.
Speaker 9: There's there's a lot of cardboard. I'm a I'm a cardboard specialist. I cut cardboard, I move cardbooker.
Speaker 2: You name it if you if you've got a problem with cardboard, you call yeah, okay, because I'm.
Speaker 15: I've done that. But do you actually work at like a cardboard plant or anything like that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: I may?
Speaker 11: Or do you just work at a warehouse?
Speaker 2: It's it's let's call it the cardboard shop. That's where I work. Okay, we're going to cardboard shop. We got the best car lifts. We got We've got small cardboard, we got medium sized cardboard.
Speaker 9: We got it all.
Speaker 11: Look at the UPS store.
Speaker 2: I'm really keeping your guessing, are it's uh, We've got stacks of fifteen cardboard boxes. We've got stacks of twenty five cardboard boxes. You could get a single cardboard box. You could buy a palette of cardboard boxes. Well, man, so many boxes, so many cardboards. In fact, this reminds me of my favorite which is both hilarious and depressing at the same time. Street name I've ever seen is in Columbus, Ohio. It's called Corrugated Way. That's a street name in Columbus, which is I think hilarious and depressing at the same time. It's a real street name.
Speaker 11: Well, they've probably had a cardboard box factory there. Yeah, I probably got.
Speaker 9: It, but it's an down cardboard way.
Speaker 2: I do remember some industrial facility and like a fence around it. I ain't looked too deep into it. I just kind of looked at the road side to signed and I kept.
Speaker 11: Going, well, there's probably a story there.
Speaker 2: I should have dug a little deeper. Uncle, Do you remember why when we had them on the show this year? Do you remember why? This is? Why?
Speaker 6: He No?
Speaker 2: I think I do remember that. Why?
Speaker 3: Yes, I remember him. Yeah, I didn't know who it was at the time.
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 2: Rucus is asking if anybody has a pizza no that fits in a box?
Speaker 3: Why you guys, he's getting I think he's ready to eat crazy actions wants to eat. Yeah, yep, I got a bullet something hand but not started yet.
Speaker 2: Why why why don't you reacquaint yourself for Uncle, just so that he remembers you from this year, because he's he's seen he's had so many guests on the show.
Speaker 3: They would come in and going, I forget who.
Speaker 2: Just just remind him who you are real quick. Well that's for that matter.
Speaker 15: I was on the show, and I was on the Uncle Show. But I don't know how you would remember me though, Huh. The only thing I remember really is that I said that I didn't like Ozzie and then he tied right after that, and so like, I can't feel bad about.
Speaker 9: That get in trouble with Chuck that way.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't kill him.
Speaker 4: You didn't kill him, I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Know what happened.
Speaker 15: I have to wonder though, because you know, seems like a guy could be first or something.
Speaker 2: Nah, exercising that was just bound to happen, you know, So.
Speaker 4: You know, sady, very sad for me, but it was bound to happen. I mean, I think about the guy, you know, when he came out with his first major record, who was nineteen seventy, so you know, I mean how long I mean, unless you're unless you're like the Rolling Stones, how long you're supposed to live?
Speaker 2: Right, I mean what's his name? Uh yeah, but yeah, Keith Richards.
Speaker 15: He might like uh forever that he might like, uh curse me or something though for that well.
Speaker 2: No, that's the funny thing is like he was like into magic, you know, not really you know.
Speaker 4: That's the funny part about that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, that's the funny thinking about d oh, I think deal would be better than these magical and mystical or wants to be at least Aaron. You're a little young, so you don't remember.
Speaker 4: But there was a time when Ozzie was like practically you know, that whole Prince of Darkness thing was a big joke because it was like he was the devil you know to people for a long time.
Speaker 2: And uh, he just wasn't.
Speaker 4: It's a weird thing. John Osborne wasn't a bad guy that that was his real name, John, uh, and wasn't about you know.
Speaker 2: There was a plan.
Speaker 4: It was just playing with a character pretty much like a staged character. That that whole bit, and uh, you know, so it's like this guy couldn't curse any.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, that's all.
Speaker 4: It's like thinking the Undertaker is really a supernatural being that can't die, you know what I mean. I mean, it's wrestling, you know what I'm saying, It might as well be it might as well be the WWE universe at this point, you know.
Speaker 2: But seriously, I mean, think about it.
Speaker 4: He was like, if you want to see something funny, you take a look at the Giant Satanism special during the Satanic Panic in the eighties and they have Ozzy Osbourne on as a guest and they like they go to ask him a question, then they cut him off and it was like, are do you feel responsible since these kids are making satanic graffiti? And then they graffiti your logo right next to it, and he starts to answer the question and they never go back to him. And after a little while Raldo Rivera was the host after a little while, like you just see an empty chair on the monitor because he was like live by a satellite, sitting there for hours waiting to talk to Roaldo, and they never even let them talk.
Speaker 9: So it was like you know what I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean the music they just thended.
Speaker 2: They kind of by accident even ended up making the like scary sort of horror metal style music, and then that became their thing. It's like, oh, let's you know, do the imagery with this, and then it just became you know, like an art project that they were dedicated to because that became their band.
Speaker 4: Well initially, yeah, the band was called Earth for a bit, right, and they had a couple other names too that were kind of silly, and they were just like a weird jazz blues band where they had trumpets and harmonicas and all kinds of different stuff going on. If you listen to like the Earth demo, there's like weird jazz fusion stuff going on. And when they decided to like tone down and they saw the movie Black Sabbath, which was a bar's car lock, they got inspired said, hey, you know, isn't it weird that people you know, pay money to watch scary films. Well, let's make some scary music and yeah, and then it just stucked.
Speaker 2: It worked. Yeah, yeah, that's it and that was their recipe for success. The rest is history, so why not? Yeah? Yeah, but I suffice it to say, why I think no harm was done by you mentioning Ozzie in any kind of way. It's all good.
Speaker 9: So we're you're back. It's New Year's Eve?
Speaker 2: Uh uncle? We should ask? Should we ask? Why? What his revolution is?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: What's your evolution this year?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 15: I think that I've achieved my revolution last year, so this year will just be like normal.
Speaker 2: So the okay, so your revolution is to just act normal, act normally?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 2: Is that it? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Basically?
Speaker 15: Cause like last year, I uh, I did all this conspiracy research stuff for like the entire year, and I wrote my articles and stuff that I was talking to you about, and like I'm done with it now, so like the next year, like I don't have to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: That's good. Dang, I missed my chance have you on the show to but talk about your latest article. We were going to do that. I never got to read it.
Speaker 9: Now now you you're done with it?
Speaker 3: Man, Well he's fast, he's one.
Speaker 11: I can still come and talk about it. But but I don't have to do like a lot of the work that I felt so like I needed to do last year.
Speaker 3: So doesn't know how to be a hustler properly.
Speaker 2: I heard a phone called hold on it? Hang on there?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 2: Where where you go to? This other? Call? This?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hold on?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 4: Hold on why? And then we'll bring on the other caller.
Speaker 2: There it is, Hello, how do you?
Speaker 12: How do you.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is this ruckuscus?
Speaker 12: Yes, it's Ruckus. How's everybody throing? Happy New Revolution?
Speaker 3: Did you send him?
Speaker 2: Happy New Year?
Speaker 11: Sir?
Speaker 2: Good to have you.
Speaker 9: I did not send Ruckus A I come. Sorry about that Ruckus huh.
Speaker 12: No worries. There was a bit of a feedback there. I hope I'm coming through okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, I can hear it. Good. You better get his addressed.
Speaker 12: Maybe there's a delay or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I do come from coming sure this you're coming through loud?
Speaker 12: This is interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're coming through like just a delay is all. Apparently there's a delay on the phone call. No problem, Yeah, but you're a loud and clear.
Speaker 2: You are loud clear, Thank you.
Speaker 12: I do come from the future or maybe the past. I don't know. But you know how sometimes when you're doing a search online for things, and instead of going to like the websites or you just get links, they give you these little AI summaries. I did a quick search because I was curious what you guys were talking about there. Uncle, you mentioned that the ball wasn't going to be dropping in New York Times Square. Well, according to AI, it already dropped for the year twenty twenty six right now, or you know what we think is about to happen in about twelve or thirteen minutes from now. According to AI, has already happened. In fact, they say that it was massive and well attended event, the ball dropping this year, and it featured a new, larger design. It was a huge success. Massive crowds gathered in Times Square to watch the sixty second descent and celebrate the arrival of twenty twenty six. So it apparently already happened and we must have missed it.
Speaker 2: I was talking about a brand new ball is coming down.
Speaker 1: It's they were showing it for a new ball it's a brand new poll.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying that. But this is the AI telling us about the new ball at the new Ball balld already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the weird the Internet. The Internet says it already happened. Uncle, the Internet says it already happened. That's the that's the crazy.
Speaker 3: How come we're not drinking anything yet because we're late behind the line of scrimmage.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have a doesn't say it yet, but doesn't say it yet, but then he said it fail.
Speaker 4: But that's what the AI said.
Speaker 1: Quest man, give me that SeaQuest put him in the ground on that game. SeaQuest maybe, and they all confused with you.
Speaker 4: Maybe Andy and Andy Anderson Cooper and the other gay guy what's their names?
Speaker 2: I forget? Uh yeah, yeah, Chuck the producer.
Speaker 12: You brought up an interview with Ozzy Osbourne. Yeah, did you guys ever see you know who Anton Lavay is. I think he was the leader of the Satanic Church or something like that. I've seen this video clip of an old talk show that he was being interviewed on, and I'm not sure who the talk show host was, but it was one of those very old like CBS mainstream TV kind of things. That the guy was smoking on air, an ashtray pull of cigarettes and Anton Lavy was answering his questions and he asked him about his ring, and he said some serious stuff and I was talking about blood sacrifice and all this stuff, and the audience was laughing, and the look on Anton LaVey's face was he wasn't expecting people to be laughing at what he was talking about because he was being deadly serious. It's just a very awkward thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen that. There's a black and white that that kind of does that with an interviewer who again I don't know who that is. And there's also a color version later on the same thing happened in like the early eighties, I think the exact same thing. It was like, and then there was a black and white. The black and white one is really creepy. Is that the one you're talking about?
Speaker 12: It could? I've probably seen them both, but they both were off putting to me. The reaction from the audience and his body language and the look on his face.
Speaker 4: I was like, WHOA, yeah, Well, if you want to see more creepiness, look up a Kino. In his interviews, because he did the circuit really heavy. Oh yeah, I mid eighties and I know he was on a roll though, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely know who Anton Levy is, that's for sure. Looks like the chat is doing well. They're excited, they're having a good time. They're excited about the pizza. Crayon accent says, hey, I'm sending you a pizza to Ruckus Pizza Aniso too likes the behind the scrimmage line comment by you uncle. So everything's going well, we're coming up. We only have six minutes. But what for the East Coast New Year's that's right.
Speaker 3: I thought that was what be Chuck's time to tell us.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just I'm just letting us know that it's coming right up.
Speaker 9: So we're going to be taking a shot here, Oh, the the.
Speaker 3: White one that I've got here, going into the glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you guys. You guys don't need to get ready on now. Well, so we can pour it. At least we probably should start pouring just so we're ready to go. If everybody wants to get their drinks ready, So we're ready in five minutes. I'm going to open up my on the rocks thing listen.
Speaker 4: We gotta we got another call. I gotta put Ruccus on holding for this one. I gotta gotta get this one in hold on Ruckus, hang in there, man, Yeah, this is definitely we want to beat the clock on this one.
Speaker 2: Let's see you're you're live.
Speaker 3: Youre on the air.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's going on? This is Kady and Melissa from sat Florida.
Speaker 11: It's about to be midnight.
Speaker 2: There you go the man. This is the same ye quick and board.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's up everybody?
Speaker 2: What's happening up then? Guys? Yeah, man, you got the glass.
Speaker 12: Jot, we got our drop dry.
Speaker 2: We're about to do it for midnight. Yeah, I got the one here ready to go.
Speaker 8: Hey, what we got here?
Speaker 2: Well that's oh, it's something going on on.
Speaker 9: TikTok.
Speaker 1: Uncle's picture of the man and clowns, man and mountains.
Speaker 2: When then we got here man and clown and mountains.
Speaker 9: That's not tick tack. Let me see the puzzle. Oh it thinks we're not a person.
Speaker 2: I have to pull. I pulled the clown over.
Speaker 3: Attention that thing put on.
Speaker 2: Your sor I'm fixing it. Don't worry. Oh there we go. I think we're back on tick tack technical snapper. Everybody drink.
Speaker 3: For this for the East coast? Is your drop that? Yeah, I'm using it.
Speaker 9: I sent them a drops one.
Speaker 3: You go one go go one?
Speaker 11: B Yeah, hello, we only got one though.
Speaker 2: It's weird because there's ken here. But what did you drink? This thing?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't hear anything. Sorry to get worried here, what happened? What do you? What are you?
Speaker 11: What are you putting the drop shot off?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Now we hear you?
Speaker 11: Now we here?
Speaker 2: What happened? What do you put? What are you put in the drop glass?
Speaker 9: Uncle?
Speaker 3: The small.
Speaker 1: Whiskey w uh d B and this one he's got mm hm put that up here. I'm putting up this.
Speaker 2: I can't okay, Yes, I'm drinking a pre mixed old fashioned is what I'm going to have on this first hour here he's gonna have?
Speaker 9: Is that a vodka?
Speaker 8: You have?
Speaker 2: Uncle? This is?
Speaker 3: This is no?
Speaker 7: This white thing that what's his name? Gave me the white thing? Okay, he's drinking white, the white drink not white. Okay, it's tape something deep purple.
Speaker 2: No, what do you when you drinking down? Saint Pete? What do you guys? Well, we're you know we're in Saint Pete. So it's four minutes till midnight. Okay, we've been out, we had a nice night. So now we're having the bullet rye whiskey out of the drop glass. Nice bullet rye. Oh that's that's right, that's a whiskey. What's that tastes like? I know, whiskeys? Cowboys?
Speaker 3: They start drinking at the boys all the time, they start shooting. Is that those kind?
Speaker 2: Is that that kind of everybody? No, no, well it's a rye.
Speaker 11: It's a sipper, you know, but it's a nice whiskey that's easy to drink. Cool.
Speaker 2: Cool. Well guess what, it's only one minute and then we're going to drink, so let's see here.
Speaker 6: One minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so ti un, let's just stay there, have a drink, get ready to drink. We're in Times Square. I'm showing the imagery of that so everybody can see what's going on there.
Speaker 4: My clocks just thirty.
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds set one hand throwing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, apparently all the Times Square on the year's eve is thrown by hand.
Speaker 2: The early nineties. I didn't know that.
Speaker 12: Wow, I just read that today.
Speaker 4: Well, according to my clock countdown, Happy New year, East coast right now, according to my.
Speaker 2: Clock, no, two minutes, minutes, two minutes.
Speaker 4: One here now, yeah, it says it on my clock right now.
Speaker 3: Says let's have a.
Speaker 2: Number one. Happy New Year, everybody, New Year from safe.
Speaker 6: We love you guys.
Speaker 11: Here you go.
Speaker 3: Fireworks are going on, right, that's a let's see if.
Speaker 2: You get rush.
Speaker 3: That was a strong one.
Speaker 2: Now so I kicked Okay, that was a strong one. Uh listen, Kenny, do you do you want to let us know what your revolutions are? Did you have those? What is it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, did you hear the fireworks man in the backyard?
Speaker 11: It's like, damn like see fireworks show.
Speaker 12: Minded year's revolution is.
Speaker 11: It's gotta be better than next year.
Speaker 2: Man, it's all good. Everyone just went off in her backyard.
Speaker 3: Wow, look at this.
Speaker 2: Don't get a fetti on. Here is falling. I see the that's pretty good. It's exciting. Yeah, all right, that's something shut off. Dang, Kenny. Everybody. Everybody's gonna be really pumped about you guys being on there because it's five years since he called in. And every year we do this, we always get a request for you. They got you a name.
Speaker 3: What would they say the cluck them say what her name was? It was a k name they made you made you?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 11: About?
Speaker 2: Butt smacking yourself smack? Something about like the first time.
Speaker 3: They was butt snack?
Speaker 9: Yeah, do you know about it?
Speaker 2: But smacker.
Speaker 1: At midnight tonight when the clock's right to midnight, you should do a butt smacker in your pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the pool.
Speaker 9: That's why you have to do it, so you can do it getting cold, oh cold in the pool.
Speaker 2: People. People need this blowing up right now.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Caul Melissen Kenny, thank you for thank you guys calling you guys to get going or you want to stick it out for get going?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well we'll pick off, but we we love you guys.
Speaker 2: There you go, be prepared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, call back if you want.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: It's all right.
Speaker 4: So you're still you still got why and ruckus on the on the line. Do you want to take a break now or do you want to go back to colls?
Speaker 2: What do you want to do?
Speaker 12: Do you want?
Speaker 9: Do you need a break right now?
Speaker 2: Uncle?
Speaker 3: Do you plate?
Speaker 2: Uncle wants a break?
Speaker 11: One?
Speaker 3: One? Door one?
Speaker 2: Listen the comedy hour Door won it.
Speaker 3: This is the comedy hour.
Speaker 8: Man Talk Here, Sidekicking, Missus, Sidekicking, Crazy Accidents in the crack Room, One Won, Uncle, the podcast One One Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing crack Room, Straight Cream Podcast, Wanting Wanting, Wanting Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks.
Speaker 3: Of Them Both Shout Out show Booth one and One Uncle.
Speaker 8: The podcast, Crazy Accidents, Heady Jimmy, crack Room Uncle the podcast nor More Government Tower, Government Towers Over Uncle, the podcast Comedy Conversation, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle.
Speaker 3: Tell Sidekicks, Stop Telling what goes?
Speaker 8: No Uncle, Pope, Blonde Blonde Blonde, and No Curses Uncle, Good podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh Chilly dot Com?
Speaker 4: If youse expressed my caller schools, is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com?
Speaker 2: Do you not, necessarily replied debews Le, Jelly dot com or Joe Chilly, And we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 16: Thank you, by all the bolts.
Speaker 2: No soul can pass revelation through conversation.
Speaker 16: Conversational fact.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati. Oh that's interesting. Yeah, In the Klatoon. Yeah did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelli dot Com Radio Network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 17: Much and understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelli dot Com Radio Network. I agree, it's straight to the point, straight tarkd and I like that idea.
Speaker 10: Oh Lly dot com dot com Radio Network, Wall Street.
Speaker 18: Street, Window dot dot com, Wall Street, Windows dot com dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of The War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge Wall dot dot.
Speaker 2: Go there, now go there, now go.
Speaker 5: There now.
Speaker 10: Hey yeah, hey I know we are hey yeah hey my no we.
Speaker 4: Got hey my no, we got hey my ne we got.
Speaker 2: Oh chilly dot com.
Speaker 16: See watch your.
Speaker 6: Son to say.
Speaker 19: Many want of your skirt? St can say.
Speaker 2: From you.
Speaker 6: If we got no sid so to.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 8: This is so.
Speaker 14: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 10: For more information,