Speaker 1: Something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Help?
Speaker 4: This ought to be fun, This ought to be fun. I'm not really sure what to expect, to be frank with you, Cynthia said to me early earlier. Are these people friend or foe? I'm like, well, I'm pretty sure their friend. But hopefully there's enough foe to make it an interesting deep program. We'll find out really really quickly here. So I want to say hi to Kylie Dugan and Colleen Oberon, Rockfin and back over here on the other side of the house, which is YouTube and X and Rumble and folk and art for Right Terry Platform Odyssey and what's the other one here? I can't remember what the other one is, but anyway, we got a lot of folks over here. Let's say hi, super Galactic, the occult rejects in the house. I'm jt Estelle is here, Renee w Dead Wolf, Tribal Defender, Sadarian, Mike Rent Wrench Wrench, lots of.
Speaker 5: People filing in. Good to see.
Speaker 4: Everyone has always brought to you by nanosoma, which gets everything out of you that's not supposed to be in you, and focused life force energy they send you a high consciousness environment to your phone and to your home. It's also the best emf mitigator out there in my opinion, So go to Jeffrey Darty dot com check them both out, and I'm sure that you will enjoy them. They give you a full month trial to at Focused Life Force Energy. So they are the occult rejects. We are following each other on Twitter. They do a lot of work with a lot of people that I know. So one, two, three, four, five, let's i've net. Don't think I've ever had that many people on the screen. So let's see how this goes.
Speaker 6: And it looks like we have.
Speaker 5: A lady here. We'll bring here on first.
Speaker 4: Hi, nice to see you, and we're just gonna bring everybody in and see what happens. See how I can get this, Uh, see how I can get this set up on the screen.
Speaker 5: What's the best way to do it? Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey you Nick?
Speaker 4: Nice to see you, Ethan Indigo, Nice to see you, are Mark, Nice to see you, TJ, Nice to see you, and a cult rejects Mad Scientist, Nice to see you.
Speaker 2: Nice see you.
Speaker 5: It's great to have you here. It took a little while to put this together.
Speaker 4: So why don't you folks just tell me, like my wife asked, are they friend or are they foe? Why don't we start out by just each of you going, ladies first, tell us in our audience who you are, what you do, and we'll start there.
Speaker 2: Okay. I am Lisa, So Lise and I have a background, academic background. I took a lot of biology courses, let's put it.
Speaker 5: That way, okay.
Speaker 2: And so I've been working with Nick on the occult rejecks and putting a lot of physiology, biology knowledge to some of these ancient texts, ancient occultists, mystics, any kind of practice that they were doing. There's a lot of symbology that's involved, and you see it being played out in a lot of the biology that we're seeing today too.
Speaker 4: So and Lise, I did watch some of the some of your episodes. You're very well spoken. I'm glad to have you with us. TJ.
Speaker 5: What's up with you? Brother?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: I'm TJ.
Speaker 8: I have a podcast called Contemporary Problems at Contemporary Problems Underscore. It's full of like philosophy and whimsy and and that all kind of thing and then with the Oacutt rejects, I'm a bit of a numerology and gematria and number wizard.
Speaker 5: How would you define whimsy?
Speaker 4: TJ?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 8: Free flowing fun. Uh, just magical, a little bit of sparkle in the air. Uh, just like open, like I don't really hold anything back and just kind of like let it, let it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's like a slightly spiritual, but more about having fun. Even if even if I am focusing on dark subjects or intense things, I can still always find a joke or find some sort of light.
Speaker 4: Absolutely well, let's let's strive to have a little whimsy here tonight. We got the the more academic side. From least, TJ's bringing some whimsy. And what can we look forward to to from you, mister Marx.
Speaker 10: I'm Robert or Robbie Marx. I go by our Marx. Generally, I'm an artist. I do a lot of stuff for bands and festivals and nice. Yeah, and generally while I'm doing the artwork, I'm listening to books for like the last thirty thirty five, So I do a lot of research into symbolism, color history, so just kind of whatever kind of you know, wroad, I end up wherever I am, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, very cool, very cool. Great to have you, Ethan Indigo, what's up with you? Brother?
Speaker 11: Honored to be here as well and researcher, and I've written several books on everything from the political to the spiritual, esoteric and exoteric, and I practice and teach taichi and I love exchanging ideas. So it's my honor to be here. Thanks for having.
Speaker 5: Us, Ethan. I just have started.
Speaker 4: I've been threatening for years and have looked a little bit for years, but I just actually have got into now the past two weeks a tai chi practice. I'm at like seven minutes, so I'm working up, but it really I'm sixty one, and I've really begun to see, even just in the couple of weeks, the fluidity that comes the move of your chi, your energy, your for all, whatever you call it. So tai chi great discipline, and we appreciate it. Can you just real quickly explain to the audience a difference between esoteric and exoteric?
Speaker 11: Well, often we find these kind of opposite sides of the coin in exploring cultural situations or even or spiritual teachings, where there can be a esoteric interpretation. It literally means the indoor teaching as opposed to the outdoor, but I think beyond that too, it can also differentiate from the base and the more higher minded. Interesting, so the exoteric being the more base interpretation.
Speaker 4: Right, one maybe for the initiate and one for the more public.
Speaker 11: Necessarily and also the more mundane interpretation, and the more higher not necessarily like limited to one group or another, but just kind of falling in that distinction because of maybe the lack of my mindedness to seek the more uh you know, quality interpretation and initiatory to your point.
Speaker 4: Excellent, Thank you, And last but not least, Nick the occult rejects.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 12: Thank you, thank you very much for having me on. I really appreciate it, my pleasure. One thing I do want to add, actually is believe it or not, this is like only half of us I would like to give to the other ones. I couldn't make it. That would be JJ vance, headless giant. He might be showing up. I think he's late. I did send up the link Jin, the Ninja, Teresa, Mike and Thrash.
Speaker 6: They're all you know, they couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: Whatever, But we came a little late too. Let's just sorry.
Speaker 12: No, I couldn't get every listen. I've never had everybody on to begin with. I think the most I've ever had was like seven at a time with the guests. But I didn't want to give a shout out to the rest of those, to the rest of the occult rejects that are not here, uh I myself, you know, and I hate to write off of it, but I guess, like you know, just part of my history is he was a member of the OTO, So I guess like in a sense.
Speaker 4: He could you tell the audience who the OTO is those that don't know.
Speaker 6: The Auto templey orientis.
Speaker 12: It was a it was a secret society that Theodore Ruth started and eventually Alista Curley took over. It was a Masonic kind of a offspring of the Masonic Masons, and then eventually House the Crowley came over and changed it to the Book of the Law, et cetera, et cetera. I was in that for probably about five or six years, and it just didn't match what I where I was going in life. There was just a lot of other things I didn't agree with, so I stopped going but you know, eventually I had my own magical experience, in my opinion a few times, you know, playing with magic, and when that happened, they just started to realize how I think prevalent occultism is in society and how much it's in our face. And then eventually started the show. The show started off with just me and a co host. Then eventually like that changed and then it was just me and other people. And eventually, uh, you know, I started finding myself working with a bunch of like really great people that I think we're all kind of aligned and just trying to study and pass it on. And at some point I was like, you know why, I just like get all these guys like just together, you know, and ladies, and uh, because myself included I, you know, and the reason I even brought up the otos And when I look at magic, I will admit that unfortunately it does have a Q to it because that's what I was used to and that was around me.
Speaker 6: I don't know everything else.
Speaker 12: So that's why I got all these other gangsters with me, so they can cover aspects that I'm met that good on. So, uh, I guess that's where the show is now. So you know, not like you know, it's not all about me, It's about everybody else too that brings to the show.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Lease.
Speaker 4: Why is it that we don't see a lot of ladies involved in this type of a work. I've really tried to go out of my way to try to get some more ladies on what I call the deep program, but it's very hard to find any What do you think the deal is with that?
Speaker 2: When you say on here, what specific like field in our.
Speaker 4: Whole in our whole genre of this whole truth or type of genre, it seems like we have a real dearth of females and at least in what I've seen.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm wrong, but that's kind of my observation.
Speaker 2: No, I think I think there is somewhat of truth what you're saying. I think a lot of it too. Is potentially the girls that I know that are in the truth or community are bad asses to say the least, and that they have thick skin and they can stand to be criticized and and basically put stick their neck out there. It's it does take a huge amount of courage to do this, just bare bones. And the other thing is that when you're on the Internet, everything is public, everything comes out. You know, everybody wants to know where you're at, where you live, what you do. And I wonder how much of that is potentially a safety factor or an intimidation factor. But like I said, the girls that I do know that are in the truth or community, regardless if we agree on, you know, the outlook of how they look at it, they are bad asses, and so I think that has a lot to do with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I think there's definitely an aspect of the safety thing for sure, and I think, you know, we have plenty of time, will go wherever you guys want.
Speaker 5: But my quest I want to ask you a question, Lise. You know, with this whole.
Speaker 4: Ortho Bros Thing, this whole hyper masculine Christianity thing, blaming seemingly white ladies for everything, what do you think to deal is with that?
Speaker 2: You mean passing the buck on to the female aspect of society.
Speaker 4: I mean, basically, there's this, you know, I call them the Ortho Bros, the Eastern Orthodox guys and the Christians to a lesser extent, But it's all about all of the problems in society are from white women, and you know, women should just hush up, be submissive to the men, and if you don't have your woman under control, then you're a little simp. I think it's strictly from Judeo Christian nonsense. I just wondered, as you know, obviously being a lady yourself, what you thought about it.
Speaker 2: I think, and I may be a little bit out of my element in saying this, but I think that that is a tale as old as time. It is you're getting to the shamans in Peru or you're talking to Judeo Christian belief system, women are always somewhat place in a lesser role, and I think a lot of it has to do, in my opinion, one hundred percent bias. Opinion is that most of these types of teachings, whether it is shamanism or whether it is on the quest for searching for the Christ consciousness, there comes a time where you have to sacrifice a lot, whether it is through fasting, whether it's through abstinence or anything like that. And I think that comes easier for a female, so to speak. And so I wonder how much of that that plays in, because life comes from the female, and therefore it might be a bias and you know. I again, I would say that that would be it. But when you're talking about actual ethnicity of white women, I will say that most white women, in terms of looking at the entire spectrum of ethnicity and racial profiling, it has been white women that have stuck their knock out, their neck out and try to ask for voter rights, for law, what is it land buying and land rights and whatever. Being in the female so I think they are at the forefront. They are basically at the front line, whereas in other cultures I am Hispanic, in other culturals Hispanic women at least, I'll say this, they have found other ways to accomplish what they want to accomplish by moving the family forward, whereas they have probably been further in a different way at the forefront, moving the feminine ideology forward.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and anybody can jump in on this, But to me, it seems like they are they being the orthobrotypes. Number one, they're afraid of females. Number two, I think they may be compensating for something. And third, I think it's really, in my opinion, a direct attack at the ancient priestess, the ancient oracles, and the dynamic, powerful females that I've always been, in my at least in my opinion and my experience, my study, you know, very common to the heathen, pagan, non Christian ways, and I think there's a little bit of fear in that. What does everybody else think on this? In this nice see headless giants showing up.
Speaker 13: It's good to see you too, Jeff, if I could pop in. I think it's because they don't really see the feminine is having a defined role, just as it was talking about in the Hispanic cultures. Women in those cultures have a defined role and they're they're you know, they excel at that role. You know, they're admired for that role. In our society, you know, with white women, they're they're expected to be so many different things that really it's it's nothing feminine that they have a role in. So the Ortho bros. Are like, well, we can't have them as speakers because that'll, you know, offset us. More more guys will be paying attention to them, then they'll pay attention to us.
Speaker 1: So that is a threat.
Speaker 13: And there's there's several other ways in which you know, they don't really fit into this whole red pill paradigm, you know. And I think in a lot of ways, what the Christians are expressing is something that has come along with the kind of first second, third wave feminism, is that, you know, women are just now finding themselves in the conservative movement to have a real legitimate role as the feminine protectors of femininity, you know. I mean they've basically just discovered that since the Biden administration, when it was obvious that you know, femininity is being pushed off for this sort of fake tangential thing that's going on with the you know, third or fourth wave feminism. So I think women are coming back into that role. And as we see that expand, I think, I mean, Christianity is probably still not going to respect him, but at the very least, there will be a lot more admirable qualities coming out of a very defined set of roles that they play into.
Speaker 5: Absolutely anybody else have something to weigh in on this.
Speaker 11: I was going to say that an example of the obsession with gender, or the institutionalization of controlling via gender, is an example of an exoteric interpretation, right, Trying to enforce these outer modalities onto others is really base, whereas internalizing the overcoming the feminine and masculine things that we all have going on is an example of the kind of esoteric or internal process. So I think it's such a simple thing, but society is hell bent on an obsession with gender and to your point, kind of quiet or overt control via gender.
Speaker 4: Absolutely anything to add on that, Nick TJ. Robbie, I think you said, mister Mark.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I was going to just say that I agree that I think it is that there is an attack on the feminine and the feminine energy and the like divine goddess or like just that whole kind of thing. In my studies, in reincarnation, you have to pass a certain kind of you go through like you start as a rain drop, blade of grass, then you a bug or whatever you move up the food chain.
Speaker 7: But one of the highest.
Speaker 8: Honors to be reincarnated is is to be reincarnated as a woman. That you will first be reincarnated as a human most likely like ninety like a very high percentage that you're going to be reincarnated as a man, and you have to pass certain tests before.
Speaker 4: Brought me froze up on us. But that's fascinating, fascinating, Nick, are you gonna add.
Speaker 5: Something to that.
Speaker 12: I will admit that I do think, in my opinion, the idea of the feminine energy or even how that works when it comes to occultism, you know, even amongst actual occultists or or just the general public's idea of magic and occultism and witchcraft and all that stuff. I do think it's overlooked. I do think it's not quite understood. I do think some of the secrets, the secrets actually can be like really found in some of the archetypes of femininity, you know, even like you know, the whole idea of the scarlet horror just is a way to paint paint paint in a really deep occult idea in a certain light that you won't look at.
Speaker 6: It in the right way and they'll just think it's sexual or bad.
Speaker 12: So, you know, I just I just do think that there is a there is a lot of things, even in symbolism in art that I think try to neither try to hide in a sense to.
Speaker 4: The importance absolutely, mister Mark's anything to add on that, Oh, I.
Speaker 10: Just think it's interesting. You know, you back into the beginnings of many histories around the world, and traditionally they're all based around this uh divine androgin that is both male and female. You have various stories through time, you know, of Zeus splitting the sexes, this whole idea that you know, man is from one planet, women's from another. It inherently, you know, the woman has all the necessary factor for reproduction. The man just adds variation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: You can get into the stories of parthogenesis, the stories of various you know, demasculated gods, and and it's just interesting how gender and sex through all of time seems to be some sort of an inherent factor of both being as one but being broken and needing each other for the purpose of propagation and moving and though bringing forth further life.
Speaker 5: Is that such a bad thing, needing each other?
Speaker 10: I don't think so, you know, I think there's a necessary function and just in regard to propagation and creation. And you know, some people even speculate that the G in the Masonic you know logo is for generation. It's the secret of creating this wellspring of life itself that facilitates you know, all of reality.
Speaker 4: Interesting. Interesting, now, Nick, you said you had a background in ceremonial magic. I also had it, did some dabbling in ceremonial magic, was actually initiated into a magical order.
Speaker 5: Anybody else in the panel.
Speaker 4: Had ever been through an initiation into a magical order.
Speaker 7: No, but I've had lots of experiences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was very very interesting. I was initiated into a Triscalian magical order. The guy that ran it was a Freemason, so imagined the initiation was super duper freemason esque and it kind of freaked me out. I did it because I thought it might be a way to open up to some new understandings, new teachings, maybe you know, new abilities, But basically it just really really freaked me out. My wife was their assisting, she was part of the part of the initiation, and I found it to be very very unsettling. Nick, did your experience prove unsettling ultimately and that's why you're not in it?
Speaker 5: Or I don't know what you want to share?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 12: I mean there was, Yeah, there was things that was probably not really comfortable with at least one or two of the initiations, but I mean there was just even just certain things that was going on on in the lodge itself. It started getting well, one it crumbled at the CDC. When COVID hit, you know, they started getting like a little kind of openly political, and you were to that they were listen. Just my opinion, I think both sides are gonna screw this. It doesn't matter who we pick. But they were leaning towards the left, and they could have leaned far right and I would have thought they were fucking annoying. So I mean, uh, I you know, I let you know. That was one of the reasons why. But uh, there was definitely things. I mean what I mean, I'll just be honest with In the first degree, I know, Uh, one of them I did to get completely naked, So I mean that that was I was.
Speaker 5: I was completely naked to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 13: So yeah, question there, Jeff. Uh you said Triscalion order. It's not like this, uh the Sicily flag with Medusa on it or is that?
Speaker 4: No, it was more the the Triscalian Uh. If you're familiar with the uh, like the Celtic representations of the Trinity, that's what it looks like. And they were they called themselves the Triscalian Order. It was, you know, pretty much a standard I think, uh, you know, ceremonial magic order. You know, we did the Greater and Lesser vanishings and all of the typical ceremonial magic.
Speaker 5: Nick laughs because you.
Speaker 4: Know they are kind of funny. But one thing I did discover, Nick, that was realist. And a lot of people that think they're doing magic, they never they practice horrible magical hygiene and they always leave everything open and stuff can just come in and out. And well, if you're gonna do that stuff, you want to at least finish it off and close it off and do some uh, you know.
Speaker 5: What I would call magical hygiene.
Speaker 4: So anyway, and I don't want to be, you know, the one, you know, leading this. Everybody just feel free to throw stuff out. Anybody has questions for me, comments, criticisms. Let's just have a good time tonight. And if we get a little whimsical, like TJ said, that's okay too.
Speaker 5: And speaking of whimsy.
Speaker 4: Have you all ever seen or watched the TV show Supernatural?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 13: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Uh we can tell you the smart one is Lease has watched it. It is campy, but man, they dropped some bombs in there, some truth bombs.
Speaker 2: I will say that it's interesting because I've I've dabbled in looking into a little bit of angelology and a little bit of demonology and whatever, just as a curiosity, you know, in terms of when people talk about certain things like what is that? You know, what? What am I what? What are they trying to convey? And when I started watching Supernatural, I was like, wow, that's kind of accurate according to what I had read, right, and granted what I read could have been you know, manufactured as well, but according to what I had read and the things that they were saying, I was like, wow, that's really that's kind of accurate.
Speaker 4: So they go deep on there, angelology, demonology, they go into showing what's.
Speaker 2: That a lot of the lore behind some.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and they even go into showing that the Bible God's a real asshole, which was right up my alley. So just a tremendous I think. I think a lot of a lot of disclosure, and this always brings up a question that I have. You know, we all say that Hollywood has to bring disclosure and whoever they are, have to tell us what they're doing. I know there's some of that, but like I think Ethan said, he's written several books, I've written fourteen fifteen books, and I know, as an author, you're always looking for ideas, pulling ideas out of the ether. And I've often thought that it's not necessarily a cult plan of disclosure. But these ideas are in the ether, and creative people, writers will pull it down not knowing what it is sometimes and it just gets out there in the mainstream just via the creative process, and it doesn't necessarily have to be an Illuminati plot.
Speaker 5: Thoughts.
Speaker 10: So I've been studying the mother goddess Kaybel or Kabeli, and there's this whole inherent stream of thought through history going back into the Cassandra. In these they were called the roaming Hellenis. They were basically like roaming prophets, and that kind of moved into the Kybele or the Sibyl and the Sibilian Oracle. You've always had these things that people have been in touch with that that somehow bringing you know, in with Kybele or Kybelli. It ended up, you know, going from Southeast Asia all the way to the you know, the Palatine Hill in Rome, you know, with her having the main temple over all the other gods, so you know, all relating to this kind of a you know prophecy. So there's there's been this consistent tapping into this uh, this unseen that has affected governments and artists and musicians and and various people that are open too.
Speaker 13: Hold on, Robbie, I got a question real quick, Jeff, have you heard the mythology behind Addis?
Speaker 10: So Addis it gets into the founding of the Freemasons. They were basically worshiping the first death of Osiris. He came down the river in Biblos in the Phoenician city, and basically it gets into Adonis and the Aphrodite tied in there as well. But it was the idea that it was either Jupiter. I've seen other cases where it was Zeus. That basically, yeah, it was obsessed.
Speaker 13: In this book from the second century a d. They're talking about osiris worship and ICE's worship that was alive and well in Rome.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, but it had channeled up through these different veins they were it was all really back to the Osiris worship, but in different forms. So with Addis, basically some seamen spilled on a rock because the god lusted after Mother Rhea or Kybelli or you know, the mother of all the gods, basically, and this produced this adjustus character that was kind of you know, wild, and but nonetheless that into the go ahead.
Speaker 13: The Dionysians were in that same category.
Speaker 10: Dionysians. Yes, they carried Addis away and that flowed into the Bakian cults as well, that flowed back into Mother Kybell you know.
Speaker 13: These different cities and just burned the places down.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, with these prophecies.
Speaker 10: It was very much like the Benajesert witches in Doune, how they like, you know, before they would go to war, before they would get married. But Thagoras, that's how he ended up getting his name was his parents went through there in the Pythian oracle, said you know, you're going to have a son that's a great man. So they named it after the python Fagarus. But this, this this mystical kind of bleeding between some sort of etheric form into the reality that we have has been something that people have been participating with as far as you go back in the Timescape.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely mafia say it again, you're like a sex mafia.
Speaker 13: They go from town to town getting drunk and fucking all over everything.
Speaker 10: Bringing chaos and direct and oh yeah, and there's a lot of links between that and the forward thinking of what became of the Illuminatus and the revolutionary and.
Speaker 13: Is a direct result of these sex mafia cults.
Speaker 1: And they were into drugs.
Speaker 13: That's what we talked about in Greek.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the very last tableum of Mother ky Bell is actually where they built the Vatican on top.
Speaker 4: Of absolutely absolutely might mentioned chaos. I just came across something the other day, Marina Abramovic. I don't know how early or how old this is, but speaking of Donald Trump as being a great and powerful chaos magician, what does the panels have to say about that?
Speaker 13: I think that's close to the truth that you're going to get. I mean, like all the symbols just keep lying again, Yeah, I got, It's.
Speaker 3: Just like must be in dark maga, and that's true.
Speaker 4: I never I didn't catch that. That's right, the dark maga.
Speaker 10: And that gets into the magi high levels of the magician.
Speaker 4: Come on, yeah, so, Ethan, is Trump trying to take some esoteric knowledge and exotericize it a little bit?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't think any. I definitely am not the one to predict what Trump is doing or presume that I know what he's doing. But I do think he is wildly more intellectual and smarter than people give him credit for. I say this based on, of course, just some things that he's done, but also some of the behind the scenes recordings that as he was doing speeches, what he was talking himself and the people there through, he was very mindful of his performative nature and how he was influencing it appeared to me. So I think I think he's definitely smarter than people than most people give him credit for. And I mean he's doesn't He have a golden apollo and a golden toilet, and he's got several esoteric paintings and statues.
Speaker 4: Lee says, give us a female perspective on Trump and what he's doing more active than just Trump.
Speaker 2: I'll give you my perspective of it. Okay, femails feel but from my feminine perspective, I think everything about him is a contradiction, and that is probably why they say what they say about chaos. I one hundred percent agree with Ethan that he is way more intelligent and way more intellectual than what he may even portray himself to be. But the other thing is that there is no policy, there is no executive order. There is no stance that he had himself has said that there is actual direct contradiction to it in itself. He is running as a Republican. He was a longtime Democrat. He is talking about he's for the people. He lives up in New York at the top of the tower. He talks about how he wanted to buy Greenland, Canada and Mexico. And yet you're running under a conservative ticket where we believe that conservatives have the ideology that there is less government with conservative type politicians. Yet you are enforcing more of that with the purchase and kind of bringing in an entire empire. The other thing is, you know, going back to the pandemic or anything like that, he was giving people the illusion of choice, yet it was mainly him and most of his constituents that were paying for the actual processing and facilitation. So anything about him, I think there is some sort of flip of a coin and and it and it's always reveals the opposite head, but it's still the same coin.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, he almost seems Lokian in some aspects, hasn't He Yes.
Speaker 2: Very much, so, very much so, And I mean it's not he he is entertaining He is an entertainer. That's the other thing. He portrays himself as a politician, but he is one hundred percent entertainer, and let's let's be honest. Even CNN missed him. I mean, their their ratings did much better when he was in office. Everyone had something to say, something to talk about, whereas when Biden was in I felt like the Democrats may have gotten into a potentially like I don't know, like they rested on their laurels, like this false sense of security in that, Okay, we our guy's in the oval, and so we don't have to worry about anything. But when when Trump is in there, it's almost like everyone is paying attention, everyone is criticizing, everyone has an opinion, and so everyone is part anticipating. So with Maria saying what Marina would, she said, Yes, I agree with her in that at this point, everyone's paying attention and everyone's opinion is across the spectrum.
Speaker 5: Well, it's definitely interesting.
Speaker 4: We do live in interesting times, and I was on the Trump train.
Speaker 5: I'm very much off the Trump train.
Speaker 4: But just to sit there and watch the guy, I almost have to control myself not to get back into him, because he's a master at what he does.
Speaker 5: He's a master at what he does.
Speaker 4: Somebody else throw out a subject that you want to talk about.
Speaker 13: Why is it that the most successful Republicans of all time are all former Democrats?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 4: Good point, because it doesn't really matter. The uniparty, the unifort, two wings of the same dirty bird. In my opinion, DJ, you're awfully quiet. What's going on? Brother?
Speaker 5: What do you got on your mine? I think you're muted?
Speaker 6: You muted the TJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, and that is frozen.
Speaker 8: He's struggling with connection the whole presentation at LISTA like the Joker. I'm having a hard time hearing him, but the Joker enigma and.
Speaker 5: Cut out you are you're cutting in and out?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 4: Do you know what he's talking about there with the Joker enigma?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I might have to leave him come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, on the show.
Speaker 12: On the show, he did uh cover uh like kind of like Trump and kind of like the Joker and how he was like a trickster and all that stuff and matched with like numbers.
Speaker 6: And stuff like that. Right, and it seems to be right right, go ahead, I'll.
Speaker 7: See if I can, if I can get this in.
Speaker 8: But the original game that the Joker card came from was a game called Yuker, and the original name for that was the Trump Card. Whoa and like so and so we're going to be seeing it like if we're to predict anything, these trump cards kind of played out, whether it's something paranormal, whether it's some sort of global issue, like these kind of Trump cards that change the world forever. I think that we can expect that a bit, just based on like when you look at the history of what the Joker and the Trump card and the chaos and all that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 4: With that great point. Great point. And I also remember an old clip where you know, he was doing a campaign event Trump and had a kid on a helicopter and the kid asking where you Batman? He says, yes, I'm Batman. There's a duality again, you know, the Joker. He's kind of like Joker and the Batman at the same time. It's crazy stuff. It's very entertaining. I find him to be, like I think my wife just said, he's a conundrum, and he's every bit of that. He's it's just hard to figure out what he's doing. But I kind of see him as holding that place of the beast and revelation, and we're going to get into biblical scripted prophecy. And I was kind of glad he got elected because that means that if they follow that script, we got at least three and a half good years. I think we're starting to see that. But it may, you know, we get Batman for a while, but we may. We're probably gonna wind U put the joker at the end of it all.
Speaker 1: There's an army joke.
Speaker 11: I'm reminded of something to the effect of the US Army never knows what we're doing, and that way our enemies can never project. And and it makes me think of Trump too, right, like is there a plan or is he going the black or the white or just the green type of thing?
Speaker 5: So like, or is he the checkerboard he's on he uses both the squares.
Speaker 13: I thought I thought he was bluffing on the whole Canada and Greenland thing like.
Speaker 6: I did not see that coming.
Speaker 13: I thought he was just throwing that out there.
Speaker 5: Now he's deed serious water, I know that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And are you familiar with the recent sense about twenty three history of the changes within Greenland? I mean, just real brief thumbnail sketchule. I got this from Old World, Florida. I haven't I don't have the time to look this up. But in twenty twenty three they changed the name of the Tuley Air Force Base. No longer Tuley now it's Patofiic or something Greenland. For six hundred years it had been a protectorate of the Danish Queen. Not only did she let it go, but the Danish Queen in twenty three also abdicated. So really, Greenland now has been stripped of all of its royal and all of its esoteric I would argue protection. And now here's Trump saying he's going to go after it, and it's long time been a very very vital strate strate interest, and I would submit that we don't even know the reality of what he's going after there, and it's it seems like it was a joke, as Headless Giant says, But he's dead serious about this stuff.
Speaker 13: Is he bailing out Europe? Is that the is that the deal we get Greenland and then we have to give something to them or something.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that. I don't know. It's very interesting, it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: But I mean there's a lot.
Speaker 13: There's a lot of resources up there, like it is the resources.
Speaker 4: And if you go back to the if you go back into the esoteric regarding tou Lee, there's a lot of that reality, a lot of that history up there as well.
Speaker 5: So I've often wondered, is.
Speaker 4: He trying to circumvent or cut off a resurgence of true nationalism, true divinity, true sovereignty, true freedom by bringing us this what I would call pseudo Christian identity, pseudo Christian nationalism, to head off a rebirth of true nationalism that would allow people to live according their own conscience, whereas if he creates a Christian theocracy, you know, we get what we get or or you know, we can just die.
Speaker 13: Well, I think there's a strategic interest because if he takes Greenland, he controls the entire North Pole, So it's going to take a lot of power away from Russia.
Speaker 3: In the rocket points, the channel for submarines.
Speaker 9: Yes, strategically, yes, it definitely has a lot of strategic value and influence.
Speaker 11: And yet it's owned by Greenland and the Greenland Ministry or aspects of the Greenland government. I believe even the Vice President last I saw said that the reason why Trump even came up with the idea was because of a fake letter that was faked as a letter from a certain US senator but was actually from a Russian operative to get this idea into Trump team's head. And so the Danish are literally saying that Russian operatives got this idea into Trump's had in like seventeen twenty seventeen.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was before he Yeah, it was early.
Speaker 11: And I think the reason behind that potentially Now, I don't know that, like you're saying, there is aspects of it that would undermine Russia. But the I think the perspective of the Danish people who are noting this possibility as I see it, but they saw it as a fact, that is because it.
Speaker 1: Would kind of present this idea.
Speaker 11: In the global atmosphere of revengeism.
Speaker 1: Just take it, take whatever we want.
Speaker 11: Alaska can be Russia's again or whatever, like Dominican Republic can take Haiti or any number of things, and Russia can get a validation for taking Ukraine. So I don't know if that is all true necessarily, but just this as a thought, how.
Speaker 4: About how about you take Ukraine, will take Greenland? Trade off between the Russian and American superpowers. I could see that happening. Then, you know, we keep hearing about China, China, China, But if they were really as powerful as they say they were, they already have taken Taiwan. I submit that China can't even take Taiwan. They're really not a threat to us. But that's just my opinion, Jeff.
Speaker 2: To your point about the Air Force base in Greenland.
Speaker 5: Which I've been to, by the way, when I was in the Air Force, weird.
Speaker 2: Place it is it was established air force base? If correct me if I'm wrong, please it was established shortly after World War Two? Correct and yes, and it was named Touley. It was named Tule me of the Tool Society of Yes, absolutely, and the one of the patches, because we covered this with when we're looking at patches of different patches all across the board, and it has a symbol of I think it was the Tooley Air Force Base. It has the a six headed hydra.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, correct, it does.
Speaker 2: And so then when you look at the Tooley Society of Germany, it was made predominantly of occultist and when we think about what happened after World War Two here in this country. We are reminded of Project paper Clip and of the division of scientists almost like you know, with the Ultimate combine right picking teams and UH for draft second draft. And so we have.
Speaker 13: The world's biggest seedball. The world's biggest seedball is in Greenland. Interesting the genetic history of the entire planet is stored as well.
Speaker 4: And also to your point, Lisa Marina Maria Orsik was one of the founders and leaders of the Tully Society. So back to another strong female m M.
Speaker 2: And so I wonder how much of that plays in to all of that with Trump. And you know, Trump is very I guess, esoterically inclined. I mean, he has plus ultra written all over mar A Lago and we all know the history of that phrase. So it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I think he's highly esoteric.
Speaker 4: And again, in my opinion, he's trying to head off a resurgence of that Trullian energy, if we will, and redirect it. Maybe as a chaos magician. What a great way to steal other people's intention and direct it towards your goal, which I mean whether he wants to be a Christian nationalist or a Christian identist or not. All those people love him and they're the ones that got him elected.
Speaker 6: There's aspect.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 13: There is that aspect? I mean, nothing is look at what's happened to Europe. All they have to do is just say the word and it's a powder keke you.
Speaker 4: Know, absolutely, absolutely absolutely, So what what do you folks think is the biggest problem that we have in the world today? And then how can we go about solving it? Come on, Nick, what's the biggest problem in the world today?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: I don't have an answer. I have an answer to that.
Speaker 11: I was actually I'm me and teacher of multiple different streams of knowledge, and I wanted to ask him the same question, and I did it. But I said, I think that the world's biggest problem is nuclear experimentation.
Speaker 1: How so well in the sense of the constant threat.
Speaker 11: From radiological releases, Fukushima being the most recent, but even just the you know, uh, impending releases that are ongoing, Say in Washington, there's there's several sites that are constantly polluting and they you know, being that it's been a you know, an experiment a little bit less than eighty years, it doesn't have the best track record as far as you know, the destruction of certain parts of the planet.
Speaker 1: And it maybe or maybe not. I appreciate your question. It maybe it may be not.
Speaker 11: And he laughed at me and he said, Ethan, that's a very huge problem, of course, But the biggest problem is our consciousness, because this is from where all other problems come from, and not our consciousness, but our lacking degree of higher consciousness.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 11: And and you know, to the idea of esoteric and exoteric. I was thinking also to how often esoteric teachings are perverted and we get into a pattern where we operate like that, and that's, you know, leads leads to more and more problems that certainly are more affronting than the constant of the nuclear experiment that you know. But it's it's a it's all a problem of consciousness, of course.
Speaker 5: I agree, mister Marx.
Speaker 4: From a artist point of view, what would you uh identify as a great problem in the world today?
Speaker 10: Oh, you know, it's I go back and forth about many things. You know, when you look at the revolutionary spirit in regard to freedom and liberty and justice, in the long run, it hollows things out, causes downfalls of governments cyclically you know, turning over and over and through all of that, you know, you have the state of the human mind as far as the fear that's being produced through all of these various things that are turning and keeping people in a state of trauma, you know, more or less so that they forget quickly, they're easily led, you know. It's it's uh and getting into a lot of this U. S. A. I. D. Stuff with them funding so many of these various media outlets around the world to propagate into the minds of everyone certain thought forms and generative ways of thinking that lead to you know, all based around you know, this this sort of trauma based, instilled, repetitious cycle that we keep you know, existing within.
Speaker 4: Absolutely very well said TJ. What do you think I see as a.
Speaker 8: Great problem in the world today, Well, with a name like contemporary problems, it's something that I focus.
Speaker 7: A lot on.
Speaker 8: I can imagine and that kind of thing one that comes back to if I could say it exoterically, it would be like a lack of appreciation for one another, which I think still goes back to consciousness. And I think everyone is just like the way the world is the way everything's set up is to focus on themselves and only worry about themselves, and uh just brought in, brought in those worries a bit and focus on what it is that you care about and how you can care about more than just yourself or how it benefits you.
Speaker 7: I think, is this absolutely problem?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we should have miss Lilla fin here on this.
Speaker 4: She's a great, uh just great, full of a lot of wisdom, and she's in the chat as well, and you know the to your point, he jy, you know my thing is, you know, why can't we just leave each other the hell alone? Why do you have to worry so much about what I do, what I think, what I believe. You know, my wife said a few years ago, they've really messed up because they went and got the people that just wanted to be left the hell alone, all upset and now there's going to be hell to pay.
Speaker 5: I just wish we.
Speaker 4: Could leave each other alone and let each person do what they do and you know, appreciate each other for that, and just leave us alone and do your own stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't get this, this this controlling.
Speaker 4: Drive of the who we call the elites, even though they're probably not headless giant.
Speaker 5: What do you think is the big problem?
Speaker 13: Well, I got to agree with you there, it's just I think it goes back to Abrahamic mentalities absolutely, you know. I mean everything comes down to this idea that the world is ending. They don't see things in this cycle, you know, and very well why all these religions all had that in their scriptures. But it seems coordinated, you know, it does.
Speaker 1: Least.
Speaker 4: What's your opinion biggest problem infiltration?
Speaker 2: I will take a conglomerate of everyone speaking and pretty much everything we talk about on the Occult Rejects is infiltration of consciousness, is that it will be bastardized, polluted, overtaken, infiltrated, manipulated, indoctrinated.
Speaker 4: How do we stop that? How do we combat against that? And then Nick, your next lise, how do we stop that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I guess communication, communication, kind of like what we do on the podcast. Communication with your fellow people and learning to think for yourself hopefully inspire them to do the same.
Speaker 4: And you know, we're more connected now than we've ever been, and we're still more alone than we've ever been. Nick, what's on your mind?
Speaker 6: I think one of the bigger problems.
Speaker 12: Is something that would possibly help change the world for better, is that if people did actually understand what the whole magic is.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, it's found on that. Please, it's fascinating idea.
Speaker 12: That you're going to have to separate your soul from your body and death something that's going to be part of a resurrection.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Interesting, that kind of goes back to the needs.
Speaker 12: That people will go to that extent to have a magical experience. But that is, you know, part of it.
Speaker 4: Do you think that to have a true magical, transformational kundalini, whatever you call it, do you have to get to that place where you at least think you've experienced to death.
Speaker 12: Well, I think to a certain extent, you're actually going to suck your soul out of you at the top of your head.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Interesting. Interesting, And this kind of goes back to what TJ was saying. You know, all of these religions are trying to say this, you know, apocalypse is coming, when maybe we need to face up to the fact that if we want to become better people and certainly more spiritual people, that we have to have a personal apocalypse and then come out on the other side as a resurrected and enlightened individual.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well, the thing is, even even with what I'm saying, is that I don't think people understand that. You know, in doing that, you can actually have an amazing spiritual experience that will change absolute medical you know, it doesn't always have to be you know, the most of the population who have these experiences are just pieces of shit and take advantage of the unknowing. But you can actually like try to pass on the message and help with the people advance.
Speaker 4: I have some experience, and I think that's every person on this panel here is attempting to do that. And whether we're good at it or not good at it, at least we're trying. And it always irritates me when you get these people that want to come in to chat nobody yet thankfully and tell you how bad you're doing it while they're sitting in their grandmother's basement, you know, eating cheetos and doing things that we don't want to talk about. But yeah, it's crazy and I have to ask this. I shouldn't ask this, but to this open panel, how important is the shape of the earth or is it more important what shape the earth is.
Speaker 6: In I don't care.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm getting to the point of we have very strong, very powerful, very loud, very vocal, you know, group of people that insist that the Earth is flat, and if you don't believe that, then you don't know anything. And I mean, how important is that really? At the end of the day.
Speaker 11: I really like how you phrase the question, Jeffrey, is is the is it? What is the shape of the earth? Is that important? Or is the earth shape? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 11: And so I I like to say to that that the earth is a pyramid, right, and and you know, leveling the pyramid system so to speak, that is that is more steep and less steep in different settings is really an important facet to raise and consciousness too, because a lot of that influence on bringing down consciousness is to bring us down on the pyramid where we're more under more pressure and under more bricks, you know.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: So I think your question is phrased so great that it's much more important as to the state of individuals and institutions rather than arguing over whether our map is one way or another.
Speaker 1: Great way to format that question.
Speaker 5: And I that's exactly the way I think about it.
Speaker 4: I've you know, I took a deep dive into that David Weiss as a friend of mine. But why don't we just stop the killing, stop the you know, abduction and sexual abuse of children, stop all the horrors that are on the earth, get all those things sorted out, then we can debate the shape of the thing.
Speaker 5: That's just my opinion.
Speaker 4: I thought that might be a good a good discussion point. But I think it seems like we're all kind of on the same page on that one.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 8: Well, I believe that we're on a turtle and that the world is a turtle.
Speaker 5: Who's saying that? Does that? TJ?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 4: Are you trolling me right now?
Speaker 12: Bro?
Speaker 8: I've been podcasts when when I get asked this question, and my answer is always turtle.
Speaker 5: We'll explain that to us a little bit.
Speaker 8: Well, it's in like the indigenous lore and a love of the in that kind of thing.
Speaker 7: And that's where like I first was brought into it.
Speaker 8: I had like a neighbor of mine that was like a teacher at like for like indigenous arts and like that kind of thing, and he we were just like I knew all about the occult, so I was just picked his brain about all that kind of stuff, But it's essentially like it's still at the same time agreeing with everything because like a turtle, a turtle shell feels every rain drop, it feels everything that touches it. It feels all that. It's even though it's a hard shell, it still feels all that.
Speaker 7: So it's same with like the world. So it's like any.
Speaker 8: Any murder, any any wrongdoing or anything, the turtle feels that. So it's like it's it's I don't know, it's a collective turtle. I don't know if I can really explain it other than just like what I've seen and.
Speaker 7: Studied and all this. And I do have podcasts out where I do break down like the World Turtle Show and all that.
Speaker 4: So is it more of a metaphor rather than a literal turtle with the earth on its back?
Speaker 8: I think it's fun to believe that it could be a literal turtle, but yeah, it's more of like the lore and the metaphor of it all for sure.
Speaker 4: Interesting. You know, i'd never heard anyone that Ashley took that seriously, but as you talk about it, it it you know, there's a lot there that seems to make sense. What about race? How important is race?
Speaker 10: Well, I think interestingly, if you go back in all the histories, there's a point where, you know, all the races were won and the children were sent out you know, around the world, you know, and then you have the story of the Tower of Babel with the fracturing of the languages, and you can get into Phineas Pharcide and the Book of Invasion where they talk about the schools where they actually taught the new languages to the different tribes before they sent them out to the different lands.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 10: So and inherently, you know, is it just a matter of you know, being closer to the equator, you know, you end up with more pigmentation just to protect yourself from the sun, whereas the Germanic people in the higher you know, had a tendency to you know, not get as much sun. So, you know, I think inherently, you know, like you can see the development of certain moths in a couple generations based on their environment. You know, you put you know, people into and very much like you know, the wolf has basically been bred into every dog that we now have. You know, the speculation and possibility of humanity kind of just developing different in these different places, you know, and then we build our legends and our you know, we and then the fear of the other causes us to fight.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: Interesting, very interesting. What ideas does anybody else have they like to throw out here?
Speaker 1: And I have an idea pertaining to racism.
Speaker 11: Okay, that our very eyesight proves that we are more alike than different. For every other species has very different eyesight, but humans have the same eyes and we see the same color formations and color spectrum. So I think that's just a neat fact to counter racism based on visual stuff. But the eyes really prove that we're more similar than different.
Speaker 5: Very interesting. Any comments on that or thoughts on that?
Speaker 12: One thing I do I do like to try to sometimes aid and throw out. I mean, he's bringing up the eyes. There is something that we've actually spent spent, you know, numerous episodes on is actually showing occultism inside the eyeball. Really Oh yeah, yeah, I definitely think this stuff in there. If you learn how the eyes work, and you just look at some of the art stuff and how it looks under the microscope or all this other stuff, in my opinion, you'll see a lot of Catholicism, actually, I think, yeah, yeah, like even you know, even the way the lens works and stuff, the way the light reflects off of it. So also looked like certain sigils and stuff. You know, I was a blow with that. You know, you got water in front of the eye, then he got blood in the back. He got all sorts of weird things going on, like even in the back of your eye, the optic nerve, that's what takes sunlight and puts it into electricity.
Speaker 6: You got stuff going on just inside of your eyebll.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, and you made us You said something earlier about and I can't remember exactly how you phrased it, but that people need to understand or it would behove people to understand that it's a magical world. How would what would you recommend for people that have no mangile experience? What type of a practice could people do to introduce themselves to more of a magical worldview?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, believe it that just for me.
Speaker 12: I mean, all right, you know, when I was a practicing magician, you know, doing rituals and stuff, I did all that stuff. I did the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, of the Instagram the star Rugby in the middle pillar. Yeah, and uh, when I actually had magical experiences, legit was only me meditating, you know. And you know there was no drugs involved either at that time. I wasn't even smoking weed yet or smoking wheat again because I had stopped throw a long time actually, so you know, no drugs, had no rituals.
Speaker 6: You believe it, and I throw this out there.
Speaker 12: This might blow your mind maybe, but maybe you think it's a little too far out there.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the eyeball.
Speaker 12: If you understand how the eyeball works, it pulls out in four directions, the four cardinal directions, and your pupil does spin closed. Now for me, it's a little bit easier because I wasn't in the astronmargentium, but I had an anstra mogentum hood and that like thing covers your whole body, you know, and like I'm thinking about how like when I would wear it and I would do this ritual. You know, I do think that when you have a magical experience, you're going to twist one of your eyeballs will twist, will dilate, You'll get small and pull in more light yes, that happens. Now when you're doing that lesser banishing ritual, you're going to both corners and defeating those things that have the pupil pulled open. And as you're in your black cloak spinning around, you're actually your pupil twisting clothed, and then you're pulling the lighting.
Speaker 5: It's fascinating.
Speaker 12: I actually think those rituals do actually show eyeballs connect eyeball change connected to it.
Speaker 4: Interesting. What do you think about divination? I'm a big divining rod guide. Do you think that divination is a good practice for people to maybe contact, you know, energies and magic that's beyond just the mundane human experience.
Speaker 12: You I'll tell you, I wish I listened to you, because I think he has the same things you have. Yeah, divination, I mean I used believing it out when I used taro. I never used it really for the same reason as most people did. I attributed it to the tree of life. Yeah, and I really didn't like use it for the what most people would you go to get their readings for. So it's kind of hard for me and I guess to even say anything about divination because I was never big into that actually okay, Yeah, Like for me, like you might think, like I know, sometimes some people would use divination before they did a ritual.
Speaker 6: I would just meditate on it. Probably the same thing, I guess, but just a different way.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Are there any dangers and meditation of if you open yourself up to other entities or beings coming into your consciousness, your aura, your body, any thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: I think it's definitely possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's definitely a warning about that play.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 8: I was just gonna say, yeah, like a tip if you're getting into magic or that kind of thing or paranormal anything really spiritual, that whole kind of thing is uh, be ready because it's gonna appear real like what you go looking for you will find. And that can be very, very scary and very overwhelming.
Speaker 4: It can be, it can be. It sounds like you've personally experienced.
Speaker 7: Some of that many things.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, has it been a net positive for you or a net.
Speaker 5: Negative net positive?
Speaker 8: But I do part of my story over the past couple of years, as I talk about it, like I flew into the sun and I've and I've fractled into a million pieces and like that's the only way I could put it, and it's it's I can explain it simply as Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Yes, and it's like you're you're supposed to like like it's like I stayed on that high, that spiritual high, like for too long and it eventually like you know, like as as high as you fly, like you still have to come down, so that like come down off, like I call it also kind of like the drugs from God.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 8: God gives you this bag of holiness and if you don't use it right and use it all at once or like that kind of thing. That's essentially the analogy I could say for how I flew into the sun and yeah, I frackled in two million pieces. And it's kind of like I could like friends would message me like, hey, why are you everywhere?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: Why do I see like a version of you or whatever? I'm like, then I'm like I have the explanation because I my soul. Yeah I Humpty dumpty.
Speaker 4: Did Humpty Dumpty come back together again?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I break that down. It's all It's all astrology.
Speaker 8: It's like it has to do with the cosmic egg and all that kind of thing. So it's all the king's men and all the kings horses, which are at the bottom of the wheel in astrology, which would be Sagittarius and Aquarius.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 5: I just had Mike a dank on last week.
Speaker 4: He talks about astro theology, does a real nice job with it, a real nice job with it. How about psychedelogs?
Speaker 6: What do we think?
Speaker 5: Go ahead and then we'll then I was going.
Speaker 11: To say thank you, Jeffrey. I was going to say that. You know, sometimes I'll hear people say, oh, do you feel the energies today? They're they're way off, and I always have to think, well, what did you do yesterday? And so a part of ty t and definitely most of yoga is to really prepare our nervous system.
Speaker 1: To be able to meditate.
Speaker 11: And so I think a lot of the processes are very chemical and electrical, certainly, but depending on how healthy and toonified and balanced and stretched out our nervous system is, I think we get more intuitive, valuable intuitive insight from divination or just randomly and are less affected by the tumult of energies in meditation.
Speaker 1: And the world.
Speaker 11: Right, So a grounding practice is really important whether it's Taichi or what have you, but just grounding is super powerful.
Speaker 5: I agree one hundred percent. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Now at least if I'm out of order, just say so. But I think you mentioned that you were Hispanic.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts with this current round up everybody and send them back to where they're from idea that's exploding all over the country.
Speaker 2: It's definitely multi layered for me because I cannot trace anybody back to Mexico. So most of my family was born in Texas or Texas was Mexico at one point, absolutely, and so we were all on this side of the river, even though the flags were the ones that changed. But with the crossing over it has changed from the eighties, it used to be rare and the people that were coming were actually coming to work, They were actually coming for a better life. That I think dynamic has changed a little bit. But what concerns me the most is not, yes, the valve had to stop. There was way too much coming in and in terms of because my background is wildlife biology, in terms of resource utilization, we are in somewhat of a state of a water war with the different states, and so resources are dwindling, and so you do have that as a concern first and foremost. So when you let more people in, obviously there's going to be more straws going into the ground. However, the main arc of all this is my fear in that we are going to turn the country into a tattle tell state. In that it's not so that, yes, yes we do need borders, Yes we do need to have a secure, you know, state of the country, absolutely, but we don't need a tattletale state because that is one second way from Nazi Germany.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a great point. I never thought about that. We don't want to have a tattletale state. I don't think anybody really does.
Speaker 2: So that's that's my take. Again, I don't I from a wildlife perspective. I'm all about resource you know, conservation and stuff like that. In terms of that, yes, obviously there are ways to overcome that. But when you have an influx of people so fast, it is concerning on the state and the state resources and the current people that are here. So there is all of that concern as well. However, you know it it's so multi layered, really it is. So it's and the other thing I will say is that a lot of people think that the people that are coming over are Mexicans. A large majority are not Mexicans. It's large Central and South Americans, Caribbean and other nationalities around the world. It is not just Mexicans. And so that I will say that that is a misnomer for sure. And it's not just through the border. There are other ports of entry that we do see this as well.
Speaker 4: Well. Now you mentioned something about wildlife biology, and not just for you, about to everybody.
Speaker 5: There's this crazy idea.
Speaker 4: My wife called my attention to it, and as I started looking at it, I swear I'm noticing it. Are animals getting smarter? Are they getting more sentient? Or do they seem to be developing at I'll say evolution. We don't want to get in that argument, but are animals evolving maybe at a faster rate than humans because they seem to be a lot more sentient to me than they have been in recent years.
Speaker 5: Or maybe I'm just evolving.
Speaker 2: I think they always have been. We're just now finally paying attention to giving them the credit for it.
Speaker 5: Could well be anybody else have thoughts on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like the opposite of like agreeing with Lisa.
Speaker 8: It's like the opposite where it's like we're because more sentient, we're becoming more conscious, we're becoming more aware.
Speaker 7: It's like, whoa, these animals are crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: Yes, birds, the stuff they can do is nuts, man, and I and I can totally see that. I'm the one that's actually starting to notice. And they've been doing it the whole time. I mean, I'm talking to crows and deer and they're like, it's just crazy. It's it's and it's beautiful when you be in to stop and notice it. Even our dog, I mean, this crazy dog is so smart. It's just unbelievable. It really is. It really is. How important is diet folks, diet and what we put into our bodies.
Speaker 6: I don't I'm just for me.
Speaker 12: I don't talk about that and drugs and mainly, but to be totally honest with you, I really don't talk much politics.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okays either, yeah, just be honest.
Speaker 4: Interesting. What I'm kind of getting at is three years ago, I weighed seventy five pounds more than I do right now, and I've started going keto and now I'm a lot lighter, and I don't know if I think that was a big part of it. If we're not healthy, I don't know if we can be as spiritually healthy if we're in a place of unhealth that we can actually do something about.
Speaker 5: Some people don't have an ability. But any thoughts on that at all.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it is good to be healthy. I'm just not the person to tell people how to do that.
Speaker 4: That's right, good point, good point.
Speaker 11: There is one new thought that's coming up that I think makes a lot of sense, not so much the consideration of what we eat, but the consideration of when we eat. And I think the twelve on and twelve off modality is really helpful for people's digestion and just their overall well being. So when you start to eat in the day, you end eating at the PM aspect of that, right, twelve hours later, so just not eating before bed and so on. And I mean to get you know, I don't want to say conspiratual conspiratorial because it's actual, but considering the genetically modified organism, so.
Speaker 1: That are oh yeah, maybe that's important. I don't know.
Speaker 11: Like again, I feel smore to nick, I barely know what I need.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to try to tell.
Speaker 11: Other people what they need, which a lot of people try to do. But I think it's definitely helpful. The twelve on and twelve off just being mindful of.
Speaker 4: When sort of an interminute fasting type of model. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Interesting, mister Marx.
Speaker 4: As an artist, how important you do you feel it would be to people, even if they don't think they can draw stick Man, to try to get through some type of artistic expression as a means of self development and growth.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think it's a very important thing as far as mental health. Uh, the idea of allowing yourself to be absorbed into the process of creation and making something you know that's in your mind's eye and bringing that into physical form.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 10: You know, if if you know we were made in the image of the Creator, then we are creators. So you know, taking that time to do that, They've shown, you know, the mental health that results from that as far as levels of happiness and satisfaction, you know, I think that uh, participating with with the process of manifesting and creating some even if it's it's something you know, something you don't care about, but just the process of doing it, it lends to a certain experience that brings peace into the mind.
Speaker 5: I would definitely agree with that.
Speaker 4: I would agree with that. Well, folks, I don't really have a whole lot else on my mind. What are some of you thinking about? Or is it time to wrap this up? Either way, let me know what you think.
Speaker 7: I was gonna mention how.
Speaker 8: So, I was a vegan chef for over twelve years and towards the end two and during the pandemic, trying to figure stuff out.
Speaker 7: I took all these courses on nutrition.
Speaker 8: Like like did all that, and I was like, oh, maybe I'll get into that, and the clientele and people.
Speaker 7: It's so hard.
Speaker 8: No one wants to change, no one wants to like put in the effort to do anything. And then also, like in that learning, what I kind of realize is that we are all different, that we all need different things, and that like there isn't one right way to do it, and there isn't there's formulas that work for some people and formulas that work for others. Some people can have heavy meat diets, some people can have heavy grain diets. Like I live off like I can eat so much bread and like it's like I just.
Speaker 7: Live off bread or whatever.
Speaker 8: But like I don't know, Like I the one health advice I'd say, like if you're feeling or feeling anything, just go raw fruits and veggies for like a while, like a week or something like that, like keep it raw and keep it like yeah, and keep it clean, and you will, you will change. And yeah, I lost I lost eighty pounds like on my whole journey and and everything too, so you know, shout out to us that have lost weight.
Speaker 4: So TG, are you are you telling me that my way is not necessarily the best way?
Speaker 8: Well, it's not my way, it's not knowing it's not, and they like it's it's I don't know. My whole philosophy on it is that like it's it's genetic memory, and certain foods help unlock different genetic memory. So that's why even family members have different taste buds and things, because they're unlocking different genetic memories within that. And some can have say like one family member loves fish and can eat all this kind of thing, and then the next family member might not like fish at all, like get that away from me. And I think it has to do with it, like this kind of ancestral and genetic kind of thing that we go through, so I think they were all different, and like all we.
Speaker 7: Can do is research it for ourselves and know what works best for us.
Speaker 4: Absolutely well said, well said any other ideas, folks.
Speaker 10: I do want to say, when you go back and you look at Rome, as far as the building of Rome, they say that Rome was built on one meal a day, because everybody pretty much just ate one meal a day. And then you kind of extrapolate that into the future, you know, as far as the Hyperboreans bringing the bees, and then you begin to have sorts of sugars in corporate and then you bring that even further into the founding of the United States and the sugar cane fields and they, you know, looking at the Senate actually looking at how to commoditize sugar and bringing bringing it in, you know, on a larger scale so it's more available to people. And I also found out that when that was going on, the Senator that was doing all that for the Department of Agriculture was actually married to Madam Mulotsky, which is an interesting thing. When she was in the United States, right, But when you look at what they've done with sugar and processed foods and just how it's crept into everything. And generally speaking, when you look at different types of poisons, they're they're always very sweet. You know, it's it's a common factor with poisons and so you know, just they all kill you at different rates. And I think that you know, the incorporate and then the fact that they've gone in and tried to blame everything that sugar does on the body against the uh the cholesterol and the high fats and all the you know, and and kind of adjusting the diet so it's okay to eat you know, pop tarts and uh pizza you know, is a vegetable in the schools, or at least it was under Reagan. But but it's just this idea of something that inherently hasn't been in the human diet for most of history. And you know, when when we inject that into the culture and you know, party a kid goes to giving away sweets, there's birthday cakes, like everywhere you go. It's just sweet, sweet sweets, you know, and it's you know, valid, and it becomes a marketing thing with pr and you know, bringing Edward Burnet is bringing about the bacon and the eggs for breakfast, and the orange juice as well, you know. So it's it's gotten into this thing where the food itself has become a commercial aspect and the idea of the breakfast and the lunch and the dinner rather than you know, this old idea of there's some tribes in Africa and that they only eat when the sun is at high noon and that's the one meal they have a day. So there's this inherent perspective in view of the Western world versus other you know, cultures, in regard to commercialization and what we've done, you know, with food science quote.
Speaker 4: Unquote absolutely, I would argue that food has become a control mechanism in any ways, any other thoughts, folks.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 12: I did, actually wanted to ask what was the thing that you were involved in? Again, I'm sorry because I forgot the name of it, and I couldn't remember the order.
Speaker 4: It was called Triscalion Magic. What was their official name? I can't actually recall the official name. I think it was called the Triscalian Order and actually initiate you into what they say is a high priesthood. So but like I said, the guy that's that was running it was a freemason I'm pretty sure that was from what I've read that the initiation ritual was highly Masonic and it was basically just another ceremonial magic.
Speaker 12: Uh oh, yeah, well I assumed if you were Yeah, if you're you, because you did mention the pentagram in hexagram, So I mean obviously you were using ceremonial magic. Was was that like a like a location or is it?
Speaker 6: Or no? What do you mean, like, did you have a lodgers a temple for that or.
Speaker 4: They did not have any lodges at that point. So it was kind of solo, but it was more virtual. They get together a few times, but the people were so spread out. It was mainly based out of Minnesota, but there were people around the country and we got together few and far between, so it was more of a solo practice coming together virtually to be able to work as a as a covench Very interesting stuff, very interesting stuff. Well, if no one else has anything to throw out, I would really love it if we could just well start with Lise and go around and everybody give just a last word, something that you want to leave with the people, and please let the people know where they can reach you and your content.
Speaker 5: Please, please, start us off if you would so, my.
Speaker 2: Name is Lisa Soalse and you can find me on Twitter at soles Lisa. And I would also like to do a plug of the Occult Research Institute where a bunch of the people that we have on the panel today and many others that did not get to make it, contribute work to the website and they basically expand the learning experience, expand our knowledge, and kind of help put it more in a reading media format. So it's a Cult Research Institute dot org. And thank you so much for having us on. I very much enjoyed it and I hope somebody learned something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, Nick, you're an next.
Speaker 12: Yes, well, thank you for plugging the site. It's always tentificate.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 12: One thing I guess I would like to add again just you know, I know it's like a heavy thing to leave the listeners, but it is something I like to try to get the point it cross just just it's just my honest opinion that when it comes to magic, occultisms, occultism, secrets of secrets and all that stuff, the mysteries and mysteries, I do think if you study the eyeball and you start looking at inside of the eyeball and you start looking at a could symbolism and certain archetypes, you will see start seeing stuff in there. And I do think as dark or as creepy as it can sound, I do think some of the other secrets is the the visions and the feelings that you'll have with the experience of death. That is something that I think you will see you oftenly played out in front of your face and art and the lyrics and uh, you know, just my opinion to go listen to some NDEs and start looking into the eyeball and you'll start to understand magic more than a lot of other people.
Speaker 5: Great stuff, Nick, Thank you so much. TJ.
Speaker 8: Trying to think it's something to leave on, but I don't know. I don't know if anything's really coming in mind.
Speaker 4: Gave the turtle and.
Speaker 5: That was a big one.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, yeah, the world is a turtle.
Speaker 8: Well, there was one that I wanted to kind of ask you on, which is like the Christ complex. And my Twitter handle is TuS Christ and it's a nickname I've had for about fifteen years that people gave to me just for being like a man of the people, like spreading the knowledge, like you know, and being like like today I was working carpentry and I know how to do carpentry because my father was a carpenter. Like the joke, the joke just doesn't seem to end right, So, like, where do you feel when people kind of carry that because I do it like sarcastically, and it was like a good name for me because like I look like I'd get kicked out of a church, but I'm like actually like a lot more holy and spiritual and like.
Speaker 7: That whole kind of thing. So yeah, just like if you had any thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: What is the specific question you're asking me, I don't know, just like.
Speaker 8: The Christ complex that that people kind of carry on or carry that kind of thing or maybe start to believe in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's mainly it's mainly based on bad linguistics because you know, in English, if you listen to a Spanish news broadcast or Russian news brought news broadcast, hear him speaking Russian, Russian, Russian. But when it comes to a proper name, they'll say Donald Trump, you know, whether it's Spanish broadcast, So proper names are not brought across in translation. Those are the only things that are not brought across. But this word Christ is a Greek word Cristo's. It means the flow, it means the anointing, so it's not really a name, but yet it's brought forth as a name. So really, in English, there should be no Christ. It should be this flow, it should be this anointing. But because we mess up the linguistics of it, we've got this whole fault, if you will, built around this Christ thing, and we think of it as an external person, and we would just realize it's talking about a flow, it's talking about an anointing of esoteric knowledge that we'd be in a lot better off than thinking of it as a person. So I think it's a whole linguistic trick. Maybe it's become in many ways. I think it's become a magic word, a trigger word, this the C word, And I think we do a lot better if we would get back to linguistics, because words really do mean things.
Speaker 5: That's my answer to that. I don't know if I answered it or not, but.
Speaker 7: Yep, that fits.
Speaker 8: I also have a like joke band called Jesus and the Seven Trumpets, and it's eventually that it's like it's yeah, the Christ is all of us, and it's supposed to be this whole thing. It's not supposed to be like, oh is he pretending to be Jesus or this kind of thing.
Speaker 7: But it's like, uh, yeah, it's like aposcalyptic.
Speaker 8: And and I try and sneak in lyrics and stuff where if you're really paying attention you might pick up on kind of things.
Speaker 7: It's a fun little project.
Speaker 8: So I have that as well, and then at contemporary problems underscore instagrams, where I'm most known for accellently wild in there and stuff.
Speaker 10: So mister Marx, yeah, I think just in this day and age, with all the swirling dialectics and all the understandings and misunderstandings, that we really just need to try to be compassionate and try to really help, you know, our fellow humans when we can and we're in the position to be able to. Again, like we were talking about, this all comes down to the ideas of consciousness and where you are within your realm of living, So you know, just try to be compassionate and have patience with people and trying not to try not to instigate too much, you know, I even though it's fun a lot of times.
Speaker 9: You know, absolutely I appreciate that, and to go yeah Ethan Indigo Smith on all the social media, and I always appreciate communication and linking up. And one thing that I think about practically daily is the pursuit of impartiality. And I'll check myself when I have a belief relative to facts or whatever I might be thinking, am I being impartial? And just that notion I think really helps spend awareness and.
Speaker 1: Perception of situations and so forth.
Speaker 4: So fantastic, Thank you so much, folks. This has been great. I mean it's been like a little over an hour and a half. I went by super quickly. I would love to do this again with all of you and all the other cult rejects that didn't make it. Really appreciate every single one of you. We had a great crowd here tonight. It's my pleasure to host you, and I hope this isn't the last time that we see one another.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate you, folks.