Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We have lots of good stuff coming up here in the four o'clock hour, including food news at the top of the hour. God, I love food news. All right, now it's time for this playoff time. Mi Anis was tender, No I loved it. Who was that that said? I loved it? Let's hear that intro again. God, that's good playoff time. My Anis was tender, No, I loved it. That was the craziest muppet ever.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the deal. Stars playing night Game one in Winnipeg. Here's the problem with these damn games. Yep, started, it's gonna say eight thirty three, and it starts eight thirty start like eight fifty fifty five. And that's a big beating. And so you're ready to sta have played if you're ready for Stars hockey.
Speaker 1: Hold on, does anybody here just maybe you looked recently? Does anybody here know geographically where Winnipeg is? No idea Canada? Now I know that, but that's a vast country there north of uh Minnesota. I think all I know is that about Canada. I mean, I I've been to bamp for Canada, but I was a child. I don't even know where it is. But I think Toronto is east, like near New York. Toronto's one hour from New York, Okay, so I don't know where when a bamp is all the way over west coast, like near Vancouver, which you know, Vancouver's all the way far west. That's why I like a lot of beal that lived there, Seattle Seahawks Sands, for example, because it's not far from Washington Winnipeg. I had no idea. Are you pretty confident in that kt? No?
Speaker 2: I just looked it up though, and I was. I was rather Yeah, fround the Minnesota North Dakota line. Just go north, so it's a little north. It's east of Saskatchewan, which famously, of course.
Speaker 1: I went on their news.
Speaker 2: Yeah all the time west of Ontario, okay, and north of Winkler.
Speaker 1: Ontario is more middle or is.
Speaker 2: That Ontario is more above the Great Lakes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so bags right in the middle. Gotcha.
Speaker 2: It's straight north about twenty hours twenty five hours probably, is it?
Speaker 1: Is it pretty high up off the border? Is it close to the border. I don't know, man, you just had the map in front of your eye pretty close to the border. Okay, Yeah, it's like you're going to the North Pole. I just don't know crap about Canada. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, NBA playoffs last night. Okay, we'll catch up on this real quick. We have a stinking scenario where the Cleveland Cavaliers, you're one seed in the East, could.
Speaker 1: Be going bye bye? Is it down? O two to Rick Carlisle and the Indiana Pacers. The last I don't know, three or four minutes of that game, and I know there was a big comeback leading up to the end of that game. The last three or four minutes of that game was just incredible. Yeah, it can't be beat man. And you know that's one of those things where I don't really have a dog in the hunt. I've got our friend Mike is on Rick Carlisle's staff, so I like for good things happened to Mike, And I think Indiana's kind of fun to watch. Miles Turner's been on our show and he's a fun kid and he's from here. But I like Cleveland's team too. But whenever I watch a game and not really have a hard rooting interest and just see incredible basketball unfold, it is so awesome. You don't mind the officiating when that happens. If you mind the officiating, if you care about which way it goes. Yeah, because Donovan Mitchell got screwed by the way he went straight up. Yeah, they didn't have a time out, so he had forty five points in a playoff loss. I saw that He's got three losses playoff losses in his career where he've scored over forty five points. They will be real contenders now Darius Garland needs to be healthy too. They'll be real contenders when Evan Mobley is their best player. I love Evan. Yeah, he's nice day, so good. Uh okay, So Halliburton, what's a comp for him? What's any player in history that is a good comp for Halliburton? Man, I don't even know. His style is so wild, it's so different from anything I've seen. I'm like, I can't even really figure out who he reminds me of. And this is a weird comparison because it's so old. But the size he's at, that's kind of the way Reggie Theis used to play back in the day, where he was a bigger guard with handles that took wild shots. But that was a different era. There's when he first came into the league. He would put these shots up and I'd go, man, they let him take that, Like some of those shots look so horrible to me. And he's got the craziest release point. But they go in that into that game and the way they ended the game and him taking a three, that's some of the ballsiest stuff I've ever seen. Man. Yeah, and it's cool to do it on the road and they're already up one, but I heard I saw Donovan Mitchell might be a little hurt. They got big problems, man, how about that? They got big profits the year of the upset. Yeah, okay, stars get going tonight?
Speaker 2: What time again?
Speaker 1: Ninish? Okay, very nice stars playoff hockey. That's playoff time, all right? Coming up next where you're gonna take some food news. Oh my god, this is something that's taken over food. And if you like bread, you might be in trouble. Bread might be going away. Oh okay, I don't mind that.