Speaker 1: All right, hi guys, I'm here with Gary from nerd Rotic And also he has a and related to like ancient history. He has a live that he does on Sundays right called bit in Frontier and that specifically goes into a lot of the you know, like the alternative ancient history stuff. I guess you would say, if you can word it that way, so welcome aboard, hello.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It really needs a term because like there's still even though they say uIP, there's uphology, Like ancient civilizations need something sharp that just rolls off the tongue and we don't have it yet.
Speaker 2: I say, you don't have it yet.
Speaker 1: Alternative I mean, like you can't just say ancient history because then that's like because it's it's a little bit different than the main stream. But this, you know, so it yeah, it is, it is. Uh, it is, it's pretty, it's it indeeds its own space. Okay, So then like how did you get into this because this is something So I met Gary in Peru back in was that November? Yeah, October and November, and like I uh yeah, like you're you're deep in the woods, You're deep in the weeds with this stuff. So how did you give me give us start us off with your journey into the alternative ancient world.
Speaker 3: Okay, it starts out really early. I'll try to keep this brief as possible.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: When I was a kid, I watched In Search Of So that was my gateway. Leonard Nimoy hosted it. So Spock was hosting the show. Of course I'm going to watch it. I was like six, and every story creeped me out, but I loved it. And if you you might be young, so if you don't remember In Search Of it was like a little half hour show where they would go into ancient mysteries, uphology, missing people, Amelia Earhart, the there's a famous clip out there that they're going to see We're going to be in a nice age by now.
Speaker 2: You know that goes around. I think even Randall shared that clip.
Speaker 3: But it was a great show, and it would talk about the Bermuda Triangle.
Speaker 2: So I was into that show. So my mom got me a book.
Speaker 3: Uh, Charls Charles Burlitz is the Bermuda Triangle, and I think I read that when I was like eight or nine. You know, it's one of like, honestly one of the first full books I ever read and aside from Hitchhiker, and it blew my mind. So I wanted to read more Charles Burlitz and I found Eric von Danakin, I found Zachariah Sitchen. So I was doing this as a kid, and I was just I was into it because I liked the whole mystery of it, and uh, I just didn't want to believe that there's this linear world even when I was younger. Now I'm not saying I believed everything in it, but it was, if anything, it was a cool story. So yeah, I've been into U apology from a very early age, just a fan, and I guess.
Speaker 2: That's the best way to put I'm an enthusiast.
Speaker 3: And then I started, you know, and that stayed with me, and I read those books and I kind of kept it secret, you know.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like being a nerd back in the day.
Speaker 3: It's not something you told like your girlfriend if you wanted a Girlfriend's not like you don't hit them up in the first day, like I'm really in the UFOs in Atlantis, you know. But luckily my wife of twenty one years, so I've known for forty years, is completely into this stuff. Who you met, but then you know, it was just a hobby and I read. I've read more books on this subject than anything else, even like fantasy, I mean outside of comic books, but like books without pictures. The most books I've read are in this field. And I listened to Art Bell every night without question, like every night, I didn't miss Art Bell, and I just became obsessed with the mystery and I leaned way more into ancient civilizations because I was more of a UFO guy, really liked the X Files and all that, you know. But when Graham Hancock's book came out, and because I heard him on Art Bell, bought his book immediately, And that's what really like because I felt like UFO, I love it. We don't have any really solid evidence yet. What Graham was getting into is there is evidence of ancient civilizations spread throughout this planet.
Speaker 2: I'm putting it very simply.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of similarities and it seemed to make a lot of sense to me. And this is prior to us knowing about the Younger Dryist or anything. We just didn't know what caused it. And that's what I kind of locked in on because there was something tangible here and I'm like, no, this this could have actually happened, like Atlantis could have been a story from something it it it makes sense. So when I started looking more into it, I read way more books than I probably should have. I dived into Michael Kremo's home, Uh forbid and archaeology.
Speaker 2: That thing is huge. Uh. There's an audiobook out there that's the abridge version. This thing is.
Speaker 1: That's what I start.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: You were the one who told me you got to read you gotta read Michael Krimo's thing. And I was like okay, and I and I started with the audio and it is it's even that is dance though it's it's a lot, but it's good.
Speaker 2: It's all information and it's dance.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, I like David Hatcherck Childress and and then we've seen we've seen.
Speaker 2: It blow up, you know, like even your sphere that you're in right now.
Speaker 3: Uh, and could thank ancient aliens, Like ancient aliens has done so much for this sphere.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people I could go get away from the alien stuff. And I agree, I think it's man but uh, and I believe in aliens. But it has shown more of the world than you're like than your average nature show. It's on twenty one seasons and it goes to Puma Puku all the freaking time.
Speaker 1: And now, like I learned about the Nasca lines from Ancient Aliens, like being honest, it's it's one of the first episodes, and I remember being like, wait, what, Like, how come I've never even heard of this place before. That's weird and like you learn about like I've learned a band of holes and all that stuff from ancient Aliens. That's the first exposure I ever got to some of these weird places. So I don't knock ancient aliens. I think they they do something.
Speaker 3: I think they've done a lot of good, you know, a lot of crazy, like of course they get to of course, ancient alien theorists agree, you know, it's crazy, but.
Speaker 2: It's done more for this field than anybody.
Speaker 3: Graham Hancock was on early episodes, and now Graham Hancock has specials when you know it all blew up when Randall and Graham were together on Joe Rogan. I have listened to there three episodes fifty times each, like I go back to it like once every couple months now, like I still listen to those episodes because they're so damn good and that like really brought it to the masses that led to the Special And I think the reason I focus on this one again is because it's so tangible. I like all the stuff, like I've never seen a UFO, and I think the one thing I know it sucks. I've tried it. Okay, No, I've tried so freaking hard. I've I've laid out at Joshua Tree. I've gone like hiked out in the desert where there's no light, like there's no light pollution anywhere, and spent two nights.
Speaker 2: And Okay, yeah, I've done. I've tried.
Speaker 3: But the one thing I've had an experience with would be the one thing I wouldn't believe at all unless I had an experience was ghosts.
Speaker 2: You know. That's that's the thing I've had a real experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us this. I love. I love paranormals, I love the wu eat just as much as I love ancient history. But so tell me about the ghost thing.
Speaker 2: I got to hear this, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I grew up in southern California and a little beach town outside north of San Diego called Encinitas where we have the La Paloma Theater and we did Rocky Horror every Friday and Saturday night as teenagers. And for a while I lived there and worked in the theater, cleaning it up afterwards and stuff. So it's an old nineteen twenties theater where they used to have the piano player and stuff. So it has a stage, there's a screen, and then there's a stage like where you can like and bands play, though Mega Death is pre so under the stage is the dressing room, so you can.
Speaker 2: Go out a door and go under the stage.
Speaker 3: And that's where we were hanging out one night after Rocky Horror. And we've always heard the places haunted, right, and I didn't have an experience for the first year there.
Speaker 2: But this is the best one. This isn't the only one. This is the best one.
Speaker 3: So I had locked up, I know everybody was gone, and it was me and two friends just hanging out down.
Speaker 2: There, just shooting the you know what.
Speaker 3: And uh, we hear some footsteps over the over the stage, like right above us, and I'm like, somebody's here.
Speaker 2: Somebody must have hit out and they're gonna scare us or something like that. So we went up.
Speaker 3: We searched the entire theater and I knew every crack and crevice of it, and it's got like little access time. It's crazy, nobody was there. Go back down, hear the damn steps again, go back up, check everything, and I'm like, okay, this is getting weird.
Speaker 2: On the third time, we were sufficiently freaked.
Speaker 3: Out that we went to go leave, and as we're leaving, there's a taco shop across the street.
Speaker 2: We're like, We're gonna go get some burritos.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here, dude, like, And I had to go back there and sleep, which sucked. The front doors shook right in front of us, so I'm thinking there's somebody outside there, so we unlocked the front doors. Look out, nobody there. So we just went f this place and got the hell out, you know, you know, got okay. Was I a little stoned at the time, Yeah, but stone, Like being stone doesn't make you hallucinate, okay. Uh But and that was like one of the one time I was there with my girlfriend and the projection brute booth, she got her necklace just yanked. We were always hearing noises, we were always hearing little whispers and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's it's because it gets really quiet in there.
Speaker 3: And I slept in there, which I wasn't supposed to, but uh, you know, I was kind of a runaway teenager at the time, and it was the creepiest place, and two people had died in there, so I would say, like.
Speaker 1: If it's like, okay, so maybe some people died in there, oh okay.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's my experience. And and if I didn't have that, I think ghosts were complete bys. But and what they are I have no idea interdimensional uh leftover kinetic energy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you know, like I recently heard the story about this guy who basic went back to like his childhood home and he kept on seeing a ghost of his aunt and uncle fighting in this room. And he was like, the thing is, my aunt is still alive. My uncle's dead, but my aunt is still alive. So he's like, it's not like her dead soul incarnated. Like so people have also talked about it could be like an impressionable moment in time, like a feedback loop of like a It's almost like something gets super etched deep into the record of time and then it keeps like overlapping. So yeah, so ghosts are very mysterious. I love that stuff. But okay, so like which place is the most mysterious for you? Like which? Like would you like Egypt the most? Do you like? What's your thing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I would have to say it right now, it's Turkey, and like it would like Egypt's the go to. Egypt's like the obvious one. You know, when you say, well, what's the greatest movie you ever made? You go, well, the Lord of the Rings trilogy, But then you consider everything else.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what Egypt is.
Speaker 3: But Turkey with go Beckley Tepe and Darren Kuyu and like just and all the new stuff they're digging up seems like the craziest to me. Now, we went to the place I always wanted to go from being a kid, and and you know what I was first familiar with was Machu Pichu, but it was all the other stuff, Like Machu Picha was cool, don't get me wrong, really cool, but.
Speaker 2: Everything else we saw.
Speaker 3: But Turkey right now seems like it's got the most going on, and it's still early stages, and unfortunately it's getting touristy now and I would have loved to have caught it a little earlier. But like those those little moments we had in Peru where we didn't where we could go just explore, And I remember you talking about this like we weren't helped. You know, there's no fences blocking us from anything, and we could just go climb over stuff. That's what I feel like you still until very recently could have done in Turkey, and probably still can in a lot of places.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, like well, well, I mean I just got back from Turkey with Jimmy and Mike and like we were able to go to like go Beckley Teppe is. It's horrible in terms of you you're on a platform, you can't see anything, you can't get up close to anything. It's like that one's done, you know in terms of like having your awe moment. But Krahan Teppe is still they haven't put the thing on it yet, you can still no one was there. We just walked around and then that other one cyberc like, yeah, there's a lot of them. What's really sad about Turkey is like they've excavated them and then abandoned them. And then they're just kind of I mean, well, I mean there's a whole lot of crazy stuff going. I just feel like really bad stewardship of the land, Like it's just crazy how how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they it's a mystery aspect of it though.
Speaker 3: It's where it's lighting up, where it's near the Euphrates and the Tigers River, Noah's Arc and was Noah's Arc Darren cooyu was it? Like was it an actual arc? And it and it really points and just how old it is in insane.
Speaker 1: So this is like this is nicky wo and like, yes, let's go. I would not say this, but like Darren coou totally gave me the creeps. Like so I was down in it and it was like you're talking twenty stories down. It's not It's like I was thinking, it's like by a mountain and then you go into a cave and then no, it's like a feel like when you're on the outside of Darrenko you're looking around, it's there's nothing that you would think there would be any kind of underground. It's just flat plane and there's mountains off in the distance but nowhere near it. And then you walk down these little steps, and then you're you're in a city that goes like twenty stories down even to an underground river. Like how they even knew to find that underground river is beyond me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was weird is like there's not one like enclave for a sculpture or like a shelf that any by. No body carved anything cool, there's nothing. It is like the most barren like utilitarian situation I've ever seen. Like I don't think it was made by humans. Okay, I'm just gonna say I think we're dealing with like high Ho high Ho.
Speaker 2: Dwarves, dwarfs or something language.
Speaker 1: But like I don't know, I do think we're talking more Lord of the Rings than we okay. And then also right by it, when you go to Hatshootsa, which is a couple hours away from it, though, there's literally things that look like dwarfs with the even the like elf hats that fold over like Santa Claus thing barved all over the walls. So I'm going like well, and they're like, well, that's just like there's dress they used to wear back there but in the Anatola region, and I'm like, or there dwarfs for their elves or something. I don't know, but whatever built Darren Koger thought differently than humans because I don't care if we were, I don't care what kind of situation it was. But if a human is down underneath the ground digging twenty stories and they're having to be there for any length of time, you have me in there for a week, I'm gonna be like, here's my name, or I'm gonna drawling a spiral something or car you know, and it's it's can be carved into. It's like soft I don't know, earth stuff and nothing. It just all looks like these little crazy utilitarian.
Speaker 3: Very efficient, very pragmatic, and that's not the way we are. That's what really stands out in the caves in China, those crazy caves in India cave is that that's why those look to be okay, so they can look ancient or they some of them look futuristic to me, like something something really advanced with no ego that wasn't going to sign their Yes, they're on the Indian caves, there's there's a signature, but it's clearly done after these things were right, and the engineer in those things is insane. So that's it looks very utilitarian, almost brutalist, and uh and yeah, there's no signatures.
Speaker 2: There's no like Bob was here, you know, or Gimli was here, but or.
Speaker 1: Like let's make this room a little bit cooler and have like art roof, and like do I mean we there was no artistry into it.
Speaker 3: Security engineering, which is cool and and sterile and a little creepy and a little creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So that's why I was like, uh, okay, I'm down here going like I don't know what this thing was, but it wasn't. But I sort of think the same way about like some of the stuff like in Peru, even when we're at sax A Woman, which is my mecca. That's like the bit the mess, the craziest thing ever. But I don't I'm looking at the polygonal ways in which they did the stones, and I'm going like, we don't humans don't think that way. We don't pre struct puzzles like I mean, I don't know. I feel like sometimes I don't know if it is giants who thought differently or if it's like dragged I don't know who is it is, but I feel like something was maybe a homited like relative but not exactly what we are today thought and anyway, their brain structure of how they constructed was different.
Speaker 3: So I think, yeah, I think that's something that probably needs I think it will be explored more. We don't have an enough evidence, but I talk about this a ton on the show. But this Graham Hancock tweeted about it. Cave of Bones, that documentary on Netflix about the homited species that pretty much looked like chimps, so they had smaller brains than we did. They were like tall upright chimps. It's called Cave of Bones. And the scientist found ritual bury burying, so like they were not just like they were burying their dead in fetal positions, and they were putting tools in their hands. They were showing reverence, they were putting signs. Also, they walked down this insanely dangerous cave basically for this tomb. So they had reverence for their dead, which is a sign of intelligence. This is a major sign of consciousness and intelligence. So the se and he was like the whole documentary, he's freaked out about this because he's like, this is gonna change the paradigm because this hominid was correct me if I'm wrong out there in the comments section, I want to say it's two hundred and fifty thousand years old or no, way older. It's supposed to be like way older than man. So it goes way, No, four hundred thousand years old. So it's four hundred thousand years and you know they had fire and all that stuff too, but they also but they were really focusing on in on the symbols they put up, the reverence they had for their dead, and he put out there, did they have a religion? It looks like it, and they like, He's I don't know if I want to push that right now because I'm gonna get killed.
Speaker 2: But so, but that show.
Speaker 1: Them in a certain position, then you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, going through ritualistic burying for basically a monkey is insane. That's insane. So it wasn't just a monkey. So maybe we weren't, you know, uh, modern humans, neanderthal. You know, we all had our different forms of consciousness and maybe, you know, maybe the question should be asked, why are we the last humans?
Speaker 2: And is that good?
Speaker 3: Like because there used to be a lot of us hominids running around and there isn't. So maybe maybe one of those offshoots had a civilization that we didn't know about.
Speaker 1: Well, and like this is where I'm I actually started out with UFOs too before because I have UFOs and I'm from Albuquerque and I'm I'm New Mexico and you know, so it's very that's very UFO area.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: Like I started going kind of going like, well, we're being told these things are from Alpha Centrury or like off way off, far far away in a galaxy, but they're here now, like we're seeing stuff here on Earth. So maybe they're not as far away as we think, or maybe they're not from these different planets. Maybe they live here and maybe you know, maybe they're hidden somehow or living in different parts of the planet that we don't know, or inner dimensional or something like that. And then so that kind of led me more into the ancient history stuff, like well, something built the pyramids, Okay, like that is I don't know. I look like some of the stones are more than a bedblowing seven thirty seven airplane. And you're telling me that some guys use some ropes and pulleys and pulled them across. I mean, what what are we talking about here like they still can't fit. We couldn't rebuild the Pyramids today if we wanted to know.
Speaker 3: They defy logic. They still defy logic. They will continue to defy logic. You know, we have no idea how they were built, you know.
Speaker 2: It, and what they used to look like.
Speaker 3: So my belief is they either were a holdover of of plans that have been passed down for centuries, that were built in I mean, I still won't say modern times. I still think they're older than they when people say they are. But I think they're a holdover from what we'll call Atlantis. I think a lot of that information was still out there after the younger Drys and it just kind of faded away with time. You know, It's that happens a lot. I don't know about aliens, but I listen, I believe aliens are here now, like one hundred percent. I think they're in our oceans. I don't know if their interplanetary, interdimensional US from the future.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of open to all three of those me too.
Speaker 3: But if I was here just monitoring the human race for whatever reason, I just and I could travel, you know, intergalactic, you know, distances in record time. The ocean would be where I'd be, and we have seen them all the time in the ocean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a large portion of UFOs going in and out of the ocean. But I mean also they see them going in and out of mountains Antarctica. We like, that's a whole continent that we think we're going to go to Mars. But yeah, we haven't even really done much with the continent on our own planet. You know, our ocean floors are seventy five percent of the planet. So yeah, like there could totally be living amongst us and we don't even know about it.
Speaker 3: No, And I don't think it's like one species. I think you always hear as as above, so below. I reverse that as below so above. I think the craziness of this world is a probably a perfect reflection of whatever civilizations are out there.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, I.
Speaker 3: Think, uh, honestly, Hitchhiker might be the most accurate. It might be like a bureaucracy and the same stupidity of life out there, but with a lot of different species. And I think that if we really want to go in the weeds, I think there's multiple species who know that we're here. And I think they kind of maybe they keep each other in check. Maybe there's some really nice ones, maybe there's some really bad ones. Yeah, and maybe they're afraid of us. Maybe they're afraid like that, you know, like, oh these guys are crazy. If they get out here, holy shit. Well yeah, so that maybe that's just why they're and and I think they have been coming here forever. But once we it was it was basically a point of first contact. In Star Trek, it's when a civilization achieves warp. Maybe in our world it's when they blow we blow up an Adam bomb. And and I don't think it's any coincidence that we blow up the atom bomb, we start seeing a lot of UFOs.
Speaker 2: That's when Rosswell happens. And oh they.
Speaker 3: Also developed they also pretty much started the CIA, the NSA, and all these three out letter agencies all around the same time.
Speaker 2: It's just a big coincidence, just a big coincidence, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So all right, okay, give me your You mentioned Atlantis as stuffing younger dryas, so what's what? And I give you the reservation to change your mind in the future. But as of today, like where are you standing, Like do you think we had a comment. Do you think we had a poll shift? Do you think we had a solar flash? Like, do you even think we had a cloudicalism? Walk me through what you think has gone on to to with with is Atlantis? What is it to you? What does that mean? And yeah, what happened?
Speaker 2: I think Atlantis is Uh. I'm leaning towards Randall.
Speaker 3: I think it was a place and I think it was pretty close to where Plato said, and I think Randall laid out a very detailed, good case of the possibility of it being around the Yeah, I also think it was a bigger civilization that stretched out. I think there was also civilizations that were maybe as as advance as Atlanta. But there's the proto Greeks and uh, they they were around and maybe there was one in the east. Maybe it was all one empire, maybe it was multiple empires. But I don't think it was just Atlantis. But I think they were in they were in some sort of contact with each other, because man, you know, you look at the t pillar you look at the pillars in Oh my god, it's in Indonesia. I for keep I can't pronounce the name starts with M. No it's still it's stilly SWAYSI or.
Speaker 2: Some I'm butsching it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but you know I've been kicked out of three high schools. You look at Easter Island. It's all the dudes with their arms right next to them, like and people say, like holding their junk or a belt buckle, but they're holding their junk, all doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: And it's right around the time where Randall brought this.
Speaker 3: Up, like, you know, after a after a cataclysm, you know, we need to be fruitful and multiply and uh, and we see that a lot of places, and it's like that just doesn't happen by accident.
Speaker 2: They're they're too close together.
Speaker 3: I can understand, like maybe man independently thought of the pyramid structure, right of maybe maybe I don't think so, but maybe I'm going to be open to that.
Speaker 2: But like now, you know, I didn't learn any of this in school.
Speaker 3: I didn't know about mounds and and how the mounds look like pyramids and uh, I never learned that in school.
Speaker 2: But now it's all over North America. It's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Kahokia Mound, which I've been to a couple of times, I'm going to next week is uh, you know outside of Saint Louis, and it's got uh. The Kohokia is the city complex, and Monks Mound is got the same base. It's like, got the same size of bass as the Great Pyramid.
Speaker 3: That's insane. Yeah, that doesn't have by accident. It doesn't have by accident. So yes, I believe there was some form of an atlantis. And hell, the eye of the Sahara, I'm open to that. With that place is crazy. I do think it's a natural location. But that they used that they absolutely used.
Speaker 1: Because man, I have an arrowhead that David stick Hanson brought me from there. So I mean like they had some there was some people there at one point. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Doing what, but yeah, yeah, and I think, yes, I think there was a cataclysm. I am still leaning towards comment, but we they and I get them confused. So the one there are they focusing on the start of the younger.
Speaker 2: Drives or the end?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: They focus on one more than the other.
Speaker 1: The beginning is the one that had to start the ice age and.
Speaker 3: Then and I think that would be the comment it now if we want to get into Robert shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see, I'm more of a solar flash person just because of all the I don't know, the vitrification, like the melting a lot. There's a lot, and I think there's yeah, and I'm more into the yeah, maybe the maybe the Earth wasn't as tilted as much, maybe the poles are different, like something was different because like you know, like the all of the wooly mammoths that are in Siberia. You know, for example, like there was a huge life light life up north that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Siberia, there was a bunch of mammals. It was.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's as far north as where the American ice Cap was, the two ice caps over North America.
Speaker 2: It's in the same area, and it was warm there.
Speaker 3: But it was cold enough over North America to have like a couple of miles of ice in certain places across the whole damn top of the con So like that makes no sense at all. And then there's all the mass death and like they're still like hundreds of years later, they're still pulling tusks and mammoths and bison out of the muck, like hundreds, not a hundred, hundreds of years later, they're still illegally in Russia and Siberia. There's a whole trade to go down to China. There was a documentary from twenty twelve on it. There's just that the boneyard in Alaska, which is just a couple of acres. So they're still digging up mammoth tusks to this day regularly, hundreds of years later. And there's a picture of a British warehouse when they were digging them up that was like, I'm just pick it's a hand drawn picture, but it is a full warehouse full of tusks.
Speaker 2: So we've been doing this for.
Speaker 3: A long time and and they're still finding them.
Speaker 1: Think about like the boneyards and all of the Okay, so then.
Speaker 3: And the younger drys and like what do we think happened was the Was it the Comet or was it Robert Shock?
Speaker 2: Was it a pole shift?
Speaker 3: And I definitely lean towards Comet, But Robert shock stuff is the scariest, like by far, there ain't no running from that, right.
Speaker 1: Because that's like the sun explodes and you just deal with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess the pole shift would be scary. It's just it's there's so many I mean, there's Ben from Suspicious Observers who you know, it's been His theory on the pole shift is there will be like a freaking three thousand foot tidal wave that will wide, but the water will just keep coming. It's not like an actual wave like in a day after tomorrow that comes up with the Himalayas.
Speaker 2: It'll just be water rising. It will be a wave and it'll be bad.
Speaker 3: That's pretty terrifying, and like the only place you have to be safe is like high up in the mountains, right.
Speaker 1: But the thing for me is like I'm like, well then, but you see, I don't know. There's there's all kinds of fossils up in the rockies and stuff too, So I'm kind of going like, well, you don't. But we don't really know where something like that would happen or when or how or if it would be gradual or if it would I don't know. I mean, yeah, but but but Ben is more doomsday, like the worst case scenario.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he is prepared.
Speaker 1: Yes, in fact, this compound in Colorado, So good on him. But yeah, like I hope it doesn't come to that, but you know, I don't want to live in mad Max world.
Speaker 2: I don't either.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, my only initial survival is is and this probably motivates Ben more than anything. As kids, your kids, so like, you know, I would want to like, Okay, I got a big I guess I have to be around to protect my kids, right, But yeah, I wouldn't want to live in mad Max world.
Speaker 2: That would suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would very very very much suck. So what do you think about dating in general? Like the like dates of the sites, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I generally think they're all full of shit, to put it mildly, especially now that I've been to Peru, so I can say I've been to one and you can clearly see like when like that that. What's great about Cusco, as you know, and as probably ninety nine percent of your audience knows, is you can see the timeline on the walls. You can walk around the city and see the timeline, and you can see really off and old. We have no idea to the Mayans, to the Spanish to now you know, in a structure, and it's it's so bad. We were talking about this last Sunday. You remember we were driving around in our guide who was wonderful. It was like every time they dig here for sewage, you got to call it an archaeologist because they find, like it's just the entire town is already on top of an entire town that was on top of an entire town which could have been it could be the oldest continuous city on the planet.
Speaker 2: We don't really know.
Speaker 3: I think it's far older than they say it is, so I think I think a good example of bullshit dating is you compare go Beckley Tepee to Malta and Gigantea, and they all look the same. The shit looks the same, and they're saying, well, but it's separated by thousands of years.
Speaker 2: Well, no it's not.
Speaker 3: And I've always thought Malta and I've always thought that was older. I think it goes back. They say seven or eight thousand years. I think those are easily twelve, maybe twenty. I think the Sphinx is insanely old, and it's been reworked maybe a couple times.
Speaker 2: What in Robert shocks his leg. He seems he was so.
Speaker 3: He was he was hesitant to say longer than he was, like, yeah, twenty four thousand years, But now he's like, nah, it's older. It's older than that. And I agree with that. I think most of them are are wrong. We have no way of knowing, and as you guys know in your audience knows, the only way they can tell is if that stone was put on some biological matter or plant and maybe it was moved. We like, there's so much circumstance, it just becomes circumstantial evidence.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: It's like the Hearths, which is like a somewhat set a fire somewhere, but you don't know when they set that fire, if it. I mean yeah, like that. It's like the way and the confidence people have about dates are is really bizarre to me. That's the part that I'm always just like why they put so much folk. I mean, like, for example, Peru is a great one because the like there there's they're kind of like saying, oh, there was like just some like tribal things here before eleven hundred, Like every everything's like a thousand years old and that's it, and you're kind of the Inca Zelt did all this. They're the ones who did the advanced structure, but they were only they only had like seventy five years of an empire that wasn't even that big of a like a time space that they took over. So you're you're kind of going like, what, like this doesn't make sense at all, and they and they even claimed that it was there before they got there, but we.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh uh.
Speaker 3: That gets brought up a lot that that academia ignores that. And I remember on our tour we went to a place where the army would gather to go conquering, and I'm like, oh, they were a conquering civilization, like they took over other people's lands.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I thought they were super peaceful, so they weren't. So they were conquering. But while they were doing that, like the terraces are the terrafts, not the terrorists. The terraces, yeah, are insane.
Speaker 1: And they're all over and they're everywhere.
Speaker 3: Makes like I, of course I'm impressed by the megalithic structure, but like when you're driving, when you're when we were driving around, they were just everywhere, and like it'd be weird. There'd be a sheer freaking cliff face and there'd be some rock, so there'd be a terrace and then it would stop for a little while. Then it would go around the rock and then on top of it, and like who's getting up there?
Speaker 2: Who's taking this job?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's the thing is like when you look off in the distance we're talking, I mean, you're already like at base camp, you're already like at twelve thousand feet. Some of these things go up to seventeen eighteen thousand feet and you're kind of going like why would you put your sheep up there? Like why are you even building up there? And then y'all I'll be looking around going like do they still farm up here? What's going on here? I don't. It's Peru is a crazy mystery to me.
Speaker 2: It really, Yeah. I can't wait to go back. I miss it already.
Speaker 1: I think I'll have to go back many many times in my life. The food, too, is amazing. What do you think about have you looked much into like nubs? What do you think about the that phenomenon?
Speaker 3: I think, oh, man, I have no I go back and forth on that one, and it's and that's another one of those similarities that we see everywhere.
Speaker 2: And also I look at those in the little keyhole cuts.
Speaker 3: I was so happy to find one in Peru that was like I was like, oh my god, I'm actually looking at one, you know, and it's just a little cut in a rock, but it was like my moment, I'm like, I've been waiting to see one of these forever. So the theory was that they poured metal, so they had metallurgy into those to keep them together. I don't know how that's possible, but that's that's what they and they found metal in them, so they have the nubs.
Speaker 2: Could be geo polymer.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I can be sold on that, maybe not by certain people, but I can be sold on that somewhat. But I have no effing idea because it doesn't make any sense for leverage, and there's.
Speaker 1: No says they're for lifting.
Speaker 2: They're lifting, but they're in such weird places for lifting.
Speaker 3: I mean, like if they were if it was kind of uniform and they were to the top or all to the bottom, but we get a nub like random nubs anywhere on the rock. So it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. Maybe if we can't go back to the geopolymer, or maybe they were just found a way to liquefy the stone some way, some advanced way that was where you crack the mold you know, like maybe.
Speaker 1: Even then It's like what I always argue with people on that is like if you're advanced enough to do that, then you're advanced enough to remove it.
Speaker 2: Remove it? Yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: Like what are you doing? It's like it obviously they had some kind of function because they're they're not like, oh, that's that makes it look so much prettier. Let's just keep that. Like if you if it really was like a mold injection point or something, or even if it was for lifting, stand it off, like get rid of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And in some places, like in Egypt, like they have gotten rid of it, like like they have. So it's not uniform, but it is. It's uniform that we see them everywhere, absolutely everywhere, on every continent, probably in Antarctica two if we ever get down that ice. But uh, and we have no explanation for it, but clearly everybody was doing kind of the same thing. So of course they just woke up one morning independently and thought of it.
Speaker 2: On them on their own. Bullshit, absolute bullshit.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest point about like like I call them my the the global hallmarks or whatever is is that. I mean, at some point it's like we can argue all day what they were for or how they did them. We don't really know. But the thing that's weird is like how universal they are. Like they're like you find nubs all over India, you find them all We found them in Turkey, you find them in Peru, you find them in Egypt, you find them in Japan, like you find them in Easter Island. On some of the wall, I mean, like, like, what are we talking about? They're crazy. That's they're very very bizarre. I mean there's some that Mike's even found in Montana that are and on there on ship Rock there there were some places that I kind of was like that might be a nub. I'm not sure. Ship rock is weird. You're gonna have to see that someday.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to see it so much. You pointed out the reverse nubs too.
Speaker 1: Yep, they're which are like I sometimes I call the anti nub. There's but then there's you know, you have your polygonal, you have your pinch holes. Pinch Holes are everywhere. We found some pinch holes. We found a really big pinch hole on one of the places, uh in say Barrick or Sabic or whatever it was near go Beckley, Teppe and Turkey, you know, like they it looks like someone just like like put a little islet inside the rock so that they could like thread some rope through or something. But that feature is bizarre, and it's all it's in Mexico, like in Poleanke. It's in all these really weird places, you know, and like you said, like the clant marks are really and what's interesting about the clant marks is there you could you could tell that. I mean, well, here's the thing. Today. We have two by fours, we have concrete, we have screws and knails and this kind of stuff. And it doesn't matter if you're building an Abu Dhabi or you're building in whatever, Peru or Texas. Like we we have different looks of stuff, but that's our architectural language. Well, there existed in architectural language that no more exists now, and that's what we're looking at. We're looking at like they use these stones in these ways that even if they had a different, like a little bit different style in Egypt than they did in Turkey or what are India or Peru, they still are using some of the same architectural language which features and that's like, that's something I'm so surprised that archaeologists have never dug into.
Speaker 3: No, that's a standardization which meant had that needed time. I mean, it's just common sense stuff. It's a standardization that needed time to build up, to engineer, to create through communication and having having enough surplus to have workers to craft this and then design it, then share the knowledge, then share it with another and then it lasts so long that these other cultures kind of put their little slant on this thing that was built up over time. I mean, like you said, it's kind of what we do now there's a big cataclysm.
Speaker 2: Who's screwed we are?
Speaker 3: Who isn't hunter gatherer tribes if they're safe enough away from tsunamis and stuff in the middle of the jungle. And what have we seen through our civilization? Certain civilizations get more advanced faster than others. Why is that, Well, it's usually harmony. It's usually surplus, good food. You know, it granted a lot of slaves and back in the day, but now it's it's it's a lot of people who have time to work and that all goes away. But the and most of us don't know how to build a computer from scratch most of the I mean, like and I mean from scratch, not just from getting your parts, I mean making a chip and all that stuff. Uh, most people can't do that, So why in the hell wouldn't happen? And and I think that's that's you know, we talk about smoking guns, they're they're all over the planet.
Speaker 2: I think they're all over the planet.
Speaker 3: I think, Uh, the uniformity that we see, the similarities we see between stones with nubs, the insane, the insanity of polygonal stones.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and as David had your childrens correctly pointed out, they did it because it was easy for them.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yep, it wasn't hard for them.
Speaker 3: It was so prevalently, and similarity after similarity we were even with certain designs. There was like this four pointed star thing that I remember Michael telling me, oh, this is uh, you know, it's in India and all this stuff, and I found it, uh, and I'm like, oh, it's it's right there. And we found it in Peru. It's the same damn design. So it you know, little variation. But and the spiral, we see the spiral every that's absolutely everywhere. And I just think that, I think it's crazy to think that to completely discount it, that there was some kind of mother civilization out there, I think it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. I love to call it mother civilization. So how advanced do you think technology has gotten.
Speaker 2: I think it's okay.
Speaker 3: I think it was more advanced than we were in some places, but completely alien to our perspective now. Like we use leverage, we you know, we use like sheer will and force and machinery. I think whatever civilization was way more is gonna sound hippie dippy, way more in tune with the planet, and in a sense scientifically, like knew how to manipulate the energy that was already there, not coerce. A lot of our civilization is coercion of stuff, like we have to make something, and we have to put ourselves into a plane to fly, and I and I'll go out there. I think we could have figured out a way through sound, through telepathy, through whatever to move rocks and and I have no idea how, but way more in tune with nature, way more in tune with the planet, using what the planet provided, making them more advanced that's.
Speaker 1: That crazy, because like you have that coral castle guy that Ed's gurger, you're a little like kind of can't say his last name, it's so weird. But who, Like they claim that he built this thing by himself and that he had you know, like these cones and rods that could levitate stones. Like I think there there are people who and that's whatever, like fifty years ago or something. I think there are definite legends and stuff that they talk about, like people being able to move stones with their minds or being able to do or have some sort of technology that we don't know how they did like that. I don't know if you've ever looked into Michael Tellinger's stuff, but he did a presentation like a long time ago on these like he found these toroortal shape like these donut shape stones in South Africa and they're like cone ones. And he was also showing that like a bumblebee should not be able to fly like its body is to be for the wings, right, but when you look at in a microscope, you see that their wings have all these little like little cone things that do some sort of vibrating off of the magnetic fields. So there's a whole level of we use electricity now, but I think there's a whole other level of maybe magnetism or something that we're not even aware of that they were aware of. We just haven't rediscovered it exactly.
Speaker 3: The more documentaries I watch, the more I experienced the Uh. There's a great documentary uh that where they basically said, you know that the H blocks in Puma Punku were a yard, were like a perfect yard. And it's like, oh, the yard was rediscovered. That makes sense, Like it was just rediscovered. A lot of maths were just rediscovered.
Speaker 1: And the H blocks are magnetic and.
Speaker 3: They're magnetic, yes, and like they're strange as hell. They're strange and they make no sense. Uh, And that's why I love it. And they look futuristic. They look alien.
Speaker 2: There's certain you know, carvings that don't that look like, Okay, it's definitely man. But then that like like when it gets to the.
Speaker 3: Again the utilitarian looking stuff, it's like that looks alien, that looks modern. I mean like it looks futuristic, like I would see that in a sci fi novel. So that's what really kind of gets my curiosity going, because what do you.
Speaker 1: Think about time? Traveled.
Speaker 3: Then Oh, I think it's uh, well, it's definitely possible to the to the future, like we know that. I think, of course it's possible. I think because I I don't think time is linear. I just don't. I know it's directly related to gravity. And I'm an idiot, I have, you know, But I think I think it's insanely difficult.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I think the possibility of your traveling in time, but you're popping out in another dimension back in that time with a slightly variation to keep you separate from meeting yourself. I think there might be some yeah, some natural order, I think, but it would have to be super advanced because you would have to place the placement. Like if you want to go to Earth at a certain year, you couldn't just go to the time. You got to travel in space too, so you have to figure out like where was the Earth in space at that time? You know, and remember that our solar systems, the planets moving, solar sys moving, galaxies moving, so you have to That's a lot of factors. But I think when if we discover it, I think, if we discover it, this used to be like an urban legend out there I think we'll be able to view it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we'll be able to go there.
Speaker 1: I sometimes wonder if like those orbs that people see or like ghost or something like that, maybe they are actually just time track, like like you see it in like you're not able to interact with it, but you can view it.
Speaker 2: You can view it. That would be insane. I would love that.
Speaker 1: That would be than a movie for sure.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, I think that that would be the closest we could get to it. But I absolutely think it's possible. Like I, I don't think we're from here. I don't think we're from this planet.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think there's I'm not the first one to bring this up, but we have a lot of problems, Like we have back problems.
Speaker 1: We don't see problems like.
Speaker 2: Our birth problems.
Speaker 3: We don't have any We used to have fur, and I guess we just all lost it in like ten years or something, you know, or I mean, it takes a long time for things to evolve, and we just kind of popped up geologically speaking, like a minute ago.
Speaker 1: And it's kind of weird that, like you know, whatever a horse or anything that's born can just like stand up and walk within a couple of hours, and then we're like lumps of clay for like at least a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, there's so I think we're from somewhere else. Our design is from somewhere else, and it works better for wherever the hell we're from.
Speaker 2: Was that Mars back when it was a nice planet? Was it somewhere else?
Speaker 3: Don't know, But I really don't think our design is useful to this planet. We get some burned all the time. You know, we don't really adapt well.
Speaker 1: And you know, we have or we don't like like we only like it when it's like seven or sixty eight to seventy two. Other than that, we're not really that happy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: We're the one animal that has to kill another one to put on its furs.
Speaker 2: To keep warm. You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's there's just a lot of weird things about human beings that just don't seem to sink with this planet. So either, like I guess the only other thing is we're maybe we were in sync at another time when the environment was different, But I still think we're from somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Well, And I mean that point, like I like that, I like, like one of my favorite things to think about is like the thing about how like the physics of Earth have changed. Like we take for you know, a dinosaur like a pterodactyl couldn't fly today, Nope, uh brought what's the brocky sword, like the ones of the big long necks or whatever. They wouldn't be able to lift their head up on the grapd Like if a blue well got out of the ocean right now, it would collapse on its own weight because of our gravity, right. Like the reason that you don't have ginko leaves that are bigger than my body today is because they literally couldn't like stand on a tree. I mean, there's there's a limit to this. The floor in fauna used to be huge, huge megafauna even ten thousand, even before Younger Dryas was huge. So I mean there were sloths that when they stood up were twenty feet tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw the skeleton one in the UK and I'm like what, but I've never heard of it yet.
Speaker 1: That's not even that long ago. That was not Younger Dryas. So you're kind of going like what could change to where the biggest animal now, which is like what maybe some elephant like an African elephant or something. It is maybe fifteen feet. This is five feet bigger than that. What are we talking about? This is crazy?
Speaker 3: And why wouldn't humans be bigger? If everybody else is bigger, why weren't humans bigger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what do you think about the giants?
Speaker 3: I love giants, It's my favorite story. I wanted to be true, But like, why wouldn't they be bigger? And and what happened? And I think you're I think there was either more or less oxygen in the air.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 3: I think the gravity was different, and I think certainly that the Earth could have been tilted a different way. There's you want to go really crazy time before the moon, which would have been insane on this planet.
Speaker 1: But the moon in Africa or Aboriginals in Australia say that they were They always talk about the time before the moon came, like that's something that a lot of Aboriginal tribes across the world apparently like, uh, we'll say like oh yeah, like there the moon came around two hundred thousand years ago. Well what does that mean? Is that the death star? What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And maybe it is. But back to giants real quick.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I it was my favorite ones, Like I want to believe this one, but I just don't. And despite like all uh Hugh Newman and Jim Viea's work, which I love and I love their show, and I wish it would have got multiple seasons their History Channel show, there just wasn't enough, you know. And it was really hard for me, Like I am a conspiracy theorist, right, so the whole like the Smithsonian hiding the bones, I could believe it. I just need to be given a good reason, and I never heard it. I'm like, all right, I can believe a government agency would hide something for information, but why why why would they hide giant bones? And is it just to like so they don't I mean, would that somehow firm the Bible people?
Speaker 2: You know? I don't know. So I found out.
Speaker 3: But later on when the boneyard guy said, oh, they stole a bunch of my bones. It's not the Smithsonian, but it was. It was another museum kind of like that, okay, and then they just dumped them all in the fucking river rather than give them back, and then that proved to happen. That's when it clicked on me. Okay, I think they would hide shit to keep their narrative.
Speaker 1: I think they I think they would. I mean like, uh, like I can't even it. Like we went to Cane into Shay and we like took a native guide down there. I was with like Mike and these other two people and we she was telling us like there there was something called Egyptian Cave right down there, and I was like, why is it called Egyptian cave. She's like, oh, there were some giants that were wrapped in these They were mummies that were wrapped in parrot feathers that were like rainbow feathers, and uh. She was like, oh, I guess your Smithsonian came in and took them and destroyed them. They just She's like, it's something that when I was a little girl we went to go see. We would always like revere this my whole life. And then she's like, when I was about fourteen, that's they they came in and they destroyed them, and so we still call it the Egyptian Cave, but it's there's nothing in it anymore because you guys didn't want anybody to know about it. And I'm like why She's like, I don't know, but you know, I just just it's just like the long the love Lock caves, you know, which I.
Speaker 3: Love Lock caves and nobody had a problem with it one hundred years ago. No, it's Lincoln mentioned it in a speech, you know, the giants of old. He said, the giants of old, but like but he was he was referring to them being here and they had long been talked about and they still are amongst you know, uh, Native Americans around there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And my best guess on hiding it is preserving their narrative control of information. And I think it freaks them out that it might reaffirm and like I'm I'm not a religious person.
Speaker 2: I'm not like atheist, but I'm not a super religious person.
Speaker 3: But I think that academia, like just the anything that confirms the Bible, they just go they freak out about completely.
Speaker 1: It's so weird to me because it's like it's like, yeah, not religious either, and like but the Bible, but like it doesn't even have to like the Native American giants don't have to confirm the Bible. Like no, they're like they're seven foot they have the average of seven foot skeletons that have been found in all the mounds is crazy, the amount, Like.
Speaker 2: It's believable. If I can't remember that, you got I'm so bad with information day.
Speaker 3: But if you go back and look at the height of some of the chiefs from the last ones, some of the last ones from the they're like six feet tall, so they're not short.
Speaker 2: They're not short. They're six six four. Some are six eight you know.
Speaker 3: Uh so like when we're talking about giants, we're talking about you know, nine ten feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's getting pretty tall.
Speaker 3: But like women who were seven feet tall and eight feet tall, and that would be considered they were just a bigger race that maybe was just held over from you know, like managed to survive the younger, driest and just died out slowly. Why would you hide that? Well, okay, maybe they're trying to hide the kind of cataclysm.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite little conspiracies that I've come to with that is like I've thought about it. I'm like, I obviously think something. I mean, if you look at COVID, right, there's a global control system. Ye, there's something that is h like that controls our money and controls the other stuff that's beyond what we think of our politics or whatever. Like there's some kind of controlling hand in my mind's eye, and I'm wondering if maybe and I don't think we know them. It's not like it's Bill Gates. It's like, I don't think you will ever know that these people's faces or know who are And so I think that there must be something like maybe the giants are involved, maybe they really still live somewhere there. There might be some reason that they don't want us onto that because I almost feel like it has to do with the controllers of who controls.
Speaker 3: Our yeah, or that goes on absolutely, maybe there's some kind of link to our origin. Maybe there's some kind of link to our history that that needs.
Speaker 2: To be hidden.
Speaker 3: Like they're they're literally evidence of either they're still around or that's where.
Speaker 1: We really came from, or that's who we really.
Speaker 3: Are, or we were their slaves or something maybe still are and uh, you know, like like who knows, but they're they're definitely they definitely don't want us to know about it. They definitely want to poo poo it every time you hear about it. But there's so many reports of bones, and I know a lot of them were bullshit back then, but not not everyone. And there's a couple of pictures out there, the Patagonian pictures of the woman and the and they're big, you know, and uh, and they were they were seen, you know, a couple hundred years before, three hundred years before those pictures were taken to the point where like even giant people are drawn on a map down there, and they're saying, yeah, there's just some big people down there, and it's not and we just hear again.
Speaker 2: It's hearing stories over and over again.
Speaker 1: And it's like Sardinia, the island or whatever, they have a lot of giant bones that they've found. And I was in some sort of like I don't know, like this Reddit thread with some people who claim that they have some on their land and they they will not show the bones to British people or Americans or like anybody who speaks English is not allowed to come and see them. And I'm like why and they're like, because you guys come back with officials that take them and destroy them. So they're like, so we just don't trust anybody who speaks English to come because like like some at some point anytime that they that we have found them in the past, they are taken from us and destroyed.
Speaker 3: And I'm with them on that. I'm like, who blames them? It sucks because I was talking on a show. We were just talking about the clothest people, which aren't like we all know the cloviest people existed. The problem is that there might be one bone out there of one Clovist teenage girl and we're not sure on that. But a friend of mine who works with an archaeologist, said, Oh, we definitely know where some bodies are. We can't dig them up, we just can, but we know, like it's below the layer to where the Clovis are. The ground penetrating whatever scan they did showed there's bones down there. Oh, we can't dig it up. And it sucks that you can't dig it up. And this is just for Clovis.
Speaker 1: People, so it's not even anything controversial that we know of. But I went to Columbia a couple of years ago, and I did on twenty nineteen, No, it was in twenty twenty, and there was this one little village. It was where like they had a big legend of where like a Golden Fountain, ca. It was a kind of like El Dorado kind of legend there and there's seven hundred skulls that are like, you know, like butt heads, like they have like two bulbs. So they were kind of similar to the Peru practice skulls with the except for that. So they had a weird skull shape. They weren't I wouldn't say they were giant. They were like normal sized skulls, but they definitely like it came into a crevice here, and there were two boldest parts of their skull. So we had they had. They literally took our if you wanted to see them, they took your phone and put it in a basket and put a locker when you come in, because they were like, we do not allow any video or any pictures of them because uh like and I was like why and she's like, because we've had people come in Americans come in from Nasa ASA who've come in and destroyed them or taken them and stolen them. So she's like, we so like, if you want to see them, you have to, Like I had to sign a waiver and put my phone in a locker to go see them, and it was and I was like and I so wanted to. I was like, this is when I want those contacts lenses right, So but what they're saying though, because yeah, like they have already had they have seven hundred right now. But she said they've had way, they had way more of the skulls that were literally taken and destroyed.
Speaker 3: And you can't make like cradle head boarding doesn't explain the butt head skull, you know, like it it doesn't in any way shape. And I've seen pictures of him and and uh, yeah, the elongated s go. Brian Forster has such good work on that. The elongated skull thing is. That's weird that one is. That's that. I think that's a separate like that was just humans that had a long gated skulls. Good luck giving birth to that, by the way, have fun. But yeah, and and again when he did the DNA, when Brian did the DNA test and found that like they came from Turkey, that was insane.
Speaker 2: And he did.
Speaker 3: Man, it took him a long time to do. I followed that whole thing, all the drama behind the d he could. He had so much. He had a hard time just getting it right. And these are there, these are there, and it's like, well, okay, it's cradle headboarding. Some is and and of course you've heard this before, but what were they emulating. They were emulating other people who might have been elites, and that was a status, an elite status.
Speaker 2: You know, we saw it in Egypt.
Speaker 1: I mean we saw some when you were improved, and like they're not all of them, like like if it's cradle, you could see how it's almost like there's little weird ridges.
Speaker 3: Some of them are just perfect, perfect, and then the suture is not there too, so that uh it that you know, explain that and the.
Speaker 1: Dim at the back like where the thing is like placed a little bit different. So there's there's some differences in those those schools versus ours, and like I mean, and they're not I thought, like when I would see them on videos and stuff, I used to think they were. I don't think they were that giant. A lot of the schools are. I mean they I think they they would have still been regular human size. Maybe they're not like they belonged to eight foot tall humans normally.
Speaker 2: They just had cone heads.
Speaker 3: There were normal humans with cone heads, which means I somewhat of a different species. Their brain would have been bigger, and they probably would have thought completely different.
Speaker 2: And maybe they were the elite.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were the smartest ones, and maybe they just got all killed because they were you know, I don't know, or maybe they had some kind of unique disease to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be a genetic malformity. But it seems like these whatever they were, were kind of revered.
Speaker 3: So yep, you still got to watch The Watchers. That's La mar Zouli, like I mentioned it to you before, but The Watchers volume six, So that's where he and Brian Forster go out to this desert to go they do a whole like elongated skull thing. But there's this place on private land where there's just bones all over the desert and it's from the grave robbers who just dug up all these graves and you could still find like and they want the jewelry, so they don't care about like the bracelets like this, and they found you know, they find stuff on the on the grind. It's three thousand years old and it's just laying out.
Speaker 1: Well, it's insane, you know. The pillars of the past, like like he's going to be at our in our cosmic summit thing. He has done a lot of work on some of the looting that goes on. It's that's the other thing is like Graham Hancock's thing was called fight for the Past, but a lot of it really is because yeah, fighting looters, you're fighting archaeologists who have very narrow minded like like this is the only thing we could do with this. And then when they are done digging aside, they give it over to the government who either bastardizes it and changes it into a place or abandons it and it gets destroyed. Like we have really weird etiquette and society cultural things with ancient stuff. It's very bizarre, and I don't know how we fix that or what do we do about that.
Speaker 3: Uh that's the nature of man, I think, because we want to know. We want to preserve these sites, but we want to know, and of course there's a happy medium.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think there's any fixing it, especially with you just got to hope that like they're going to tourist it up, but they don't like completely fuck it up, I guess, And that's hoping against hope.
Speaker 2: Hope.
Speaker 3: It's not a strategy. But but the age of discovery is not over. That's what's exciting about it. Like there's so many other places like Japan, you know, like megalithargic Japan. Like I never thought I'd want to go there for megalists, but now I do. Like in China, and China's gonna preserve all theirs or destroy them because they don't want anybody touching them.
Speaker 2: And there's insane stuff there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the the what is that thing that Mike's been to, not the Young UK's but the big the quarry.
Speaker 3: With the corry with that giant cutout block that is the biggest I mean I think it's it's bigger than the stone of the pregnant woman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like that's yeah. I even asked Mike. I'm like, because he's been everywhere, so I'm like, what's the one that's the biggest, and he's like, oh, it's definitely. Uh. I can't even say shut like whatever, it's the China place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the China place with the big cutout stone that's as big as.
Speaker 1: A dubs that are like huge giant nubs.
Speaker 3: And then the caves of course that they're that they're carving in that they're like tagging with you know, Chinese stuff like and that none of that was there. So if you see that that carving of the dragon and the king, like they put all that stuff in there.
Speaker 2: None of that's from the caves and like, and.
Speaker 1: It definitely has like tooling markings all over. Oh yeah yeah, so I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's uniform. It's such a trip and it's like a machine did it.
Speaker 1: Like you know, there's so many mysteries though, if you guys really want to dig into. There's cart ruts. There's like I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there's the cart ruts are inexplicable. I have no I don't even have a theory. It looks like aliens came down to off road right after a volcano, like right off the volcanic tough was like starting to cool down a little bit, and they came down here in their little alien quads and did some off roading. That's that's what it freaking looks like.
Speaker 1: And they were like, let's do it all over. There's cart ruts in Texas, they're in the Azo Islands, They're in Malta all over, they're in Turkey. They're just very bizarre, you know. And then I found some in Peru, Like you know, it would be awesome to see if they're like uniform size, Like if we know those like the same sort of vehicle being used or not, you know, but I yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Ben Ben van Kirkwick showed off some in Turkey that our uniform it straight up looks like a car drove and turned. It was like yeah, and and and they're in in Turkey. They're in volcanic tuft that was dated to like two and a half million years ago. Oh sorry, thirteen million years ago. My bad, thirteen million years ago. So somebody was driving around thirteen million years ago.
Speaker 2: They're gonna, man, they're man in thirteen million years they're going to trip out on this. This is gonna be funny, you know, because it's.
Speaker 1: Weird though, because you know, like I went to the dinosaur footprint place like in Fossil Rim in Texas, and they're like it's some calcium carbonate like basically like we've unearthed them in the last fifty years and then they do get like exposed to the weather conditions and they start eroding away. Like so what the dinosaur footprints looked like fifty years ago to now is like it's like I died in a half life already, So I don't know like how these cartrets are so well preserved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and Ben showed off a picture of For one, it's insane because it was preserved naturally and the and which means it was covered in dirt and then that dirt was removed naturally over millions of years. But there's like these tire tracks and then there's like there was something hanging off the vehicle that was scraping the side. That's uniform too, So you have what looks like a tire track and then something scraping the side in perfect two lines.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's called the phelum. Something's way are the area end?
Speaker 2: I yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was uh and and like me and Ben and and the guys were just like we're trying to theorize and we're.
Speaker 2: Like I, I I don't know, Like I don't like this camp be natural.
Speaker 3: It looks like wheels, looks like wheels of some and they were just driving around doing stuff in the mud, and it's like.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not like the groove is like natural. The groove is like very like pumpkin tooth like or castle like it's like here boom, doom, doom. You know, it goes it's very distant, like this is the the ledge that goes down into the groove and then it's up like it's it's not like, uh, oh, you know whatever, a snake just slithered along there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a snake or some water or even like bends, Like, no, these weren't even carved.
Speaker 2: They serve no purpose. They run over each other, right something.
Speaker 1: It's not like a train track, like they seem to like stop in the middle of nowhere, or like sometimes I don't want to be like only one of the sides made a groove and the other one's not there, and it's yeah, cartwrights are crazy to me. They but I like that. It's like a you know, uh some past aliens having an off roading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that's pretty I think that's it. I think I think my first theory is the best.
Speaker 1: So do you have any of your own original theories or what do you want to what's your future plan for ancient history?
Speaker 3: Gary doing a lot more traveling to experience more stuff, a lot more reading. I I follow it as as an observer, so I don't think there's anything that's bugged me, like in particular that I want to research that could change once I start traveling more. I mean my other YouTube gig takes ninety five percent of my time, and I if I was able to take half of that and put it towards the studies of ancient civilization and disclosure and all that stuff, it would it would be fun and I'd be able to dig into it and make videos on it. And that's the plan. That's the plan. That's going to be kind of like my retirement job when I'm you know, I'm pretty old now.
Speaker 1: So so you have plans to make Forbid in Frontier like its own channel, right or what do you guys doing something?
Speaker 3: We're going to make its own channel and we have aspirations of having that show run five days a.
Speaker 2: Week at night.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, that's the aspliration you art Bell of art history.
Speaker 2: I would the ghost of art Bell is always with me. That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: That would no commercial breaks, no break in every fifteen minutes, just doing but doing it like art news in the beginning. And then we have a guest and we do it at night. Right now, we're in the evening because Adam's in Sweden, but well, you know, and this is like a couple of years down the line.
Speaker 2: But that's my goal. That is my goal to put.
Speaker 3: Far more time into it and then maybe, like on one of my travels, I'll find a thing and I'll just obsess which will happen.
Speaker 2: I'll just obsess.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think my main obsession is kind of nubs, and that's from seeing them in person myself and being like, damn it, what is like? You know? Yeah? I like I think every new place I go to, I get like a little bit more piece of the puzzle, and nothing is like what from my experience, Canna, Now I've traveled to a bunch of these places, nothing is like what you've seen online. It like it's always a completely different experience when you've gone in person versus like what you knew about it online and what you've seen in videos. Like did you have that experience with Peru like you felt like being in person was solidified some more stuff in your head or what?
Speaker 2: Absolutely it was life changing?
Speaker 3: Like it is something I had wanted to see for the longest time and honestly never thought I would so when I got that, Like the first thing we did when we got there is like, oh we could walk to Saxey woman, let's freaking go. I want to go right now and yeah, it was like I heard music and I was like, oh shit, it really doesn't do it. You hear it from everybody. Pictures do not.
Speaker 2: Do it justice.
Speaker 3: And then you get to see the whole area, which the wall is just a little part of it. Oh yeah, and that whole trippy part that's across the way. That's a natural structure, but it's weird. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It looks like the earth led Plato.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they have a weird and also it looks like sometimes it looks like structures were turned upside down, absolutely aves and stuff in there, and there's uh and then yeah, you have the temple, the moon, that whole area and the monkey temple. All that that stuff is just super bizarre. And I love that that stuff's not blocked off.
Speaker 3: Yet I do too. It was really good to run around that. That was lots of fun. I think if I have a thing that I'd want to do something comprehensible. I mean a bunch of people have done it, but I mean comprehensive. It would take away too much time. Is I would like to document all the similarities between cultures and that like have them in categories like similarities of design, and I mean designs that they've made, symbols that they've made, similarities in architecture, similarities in statues, similarities maybe in language like and then and basically photo document it like maybe not so much language, but all the stuff that's similar around the world. Put it all in one place and go okay, like here's you know, because we see a lot of it in Graham's books, but it's only a little percentage. And to show everybody like in one place somehow, in a video, in a book, whatever, like how many similarities are I think that would open a lot of eyes, like ho, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I've been working on a database for like four or five years now, so I can share it with you what I like. But I have like over six hundred sites now that i've that have and I've identified for right now, there's about fifty eight fifty nine similar similar features and like so I just kind of binary code go through whether does it have this feature? Yes or no? Yes or no, and then so you could kind of see the percentage of these places that have it or don't have it. So I just have it like in a working Excel sheet right now, but eventually once AI is amazing. I would love to teach it how to like train it how to find these certain features and then we can see like, okay, like how prevalent are nubs, how prevalent are like polygonal, Like how prevalent is this thing?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So yeah, like I'll I you definitely can help me with that project. I will send you the I just think that that is for me. That's like you can't disprove this, like because it's it's in stone. It's it's like here you go, here it is. Here's the evidence. It's in stone. Now come talk to me how none of it is correlated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so you're you're looking at something that like the academia will say that's impossible, but it's staring us right in the face. Yeah, you know, literally set in stone are made of stone, and and they deny it, and you're like, uh, and I love that. I love that this is still a world of impossible things and and mystery.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe we can't answer.
Speaker 1: We think like I'm annoyed that they're like not telling us the full truth of stuff. I also have to say I get off on it too, in terms of like I'm glad that we live in a world where we still have cool mysteries.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Now, and that's that's it's the greatest mystery of all And uh, it won't be solved in my lifetime and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: I just I get a little truth that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's like if we get if we just like And the thing is, the more I look into this, I always find new stuff every day all the time. Like I still find new sites and new still ill stuff all the time that I'm like, whoa, I never thought about that, like crazy, So yeah, I uh, okay, So we've nerd out. We've nerded out now about ancient history.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did it, We did it, We did it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Gary, this has been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on. We got to get you on my show soon again too, and go on a trip.
Speaker 1: Yes we do. All right, We'll see you later. Bye.