Speaker 1: Ono, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. On this pickure ticket Thursday on a jr R Instagram at one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are a bunch of different JARR shows you can go to Sleep Token, Mammoth, Dirty Heads, good buzz about that show, playing with the original Whalers, and uh, Summer over wound. I just had a major catastrophe in the kitchen or the pantry.
Speaker 1: Has are all boss shoes to call it? Get by the the instagram at some point today if you want to get in on that.
Speaker 2: What about the what's the tragedy again? That's at one O one one w jr R. Not not really trying to see this. You've spilled some sort of beverage or liquid on yourself. These shoes just got dry after being soaked from jelly roll and uh post malone, and look soaking wet again. I'm filling up the water at the water machine right and somebody had it kind of jacked up. The whole machine fell fell forward. There's ice water everywhere in the break room. I was just I just cleaned in there.
Speaker 1: What do you mean the water machine was jacked up? Don't I don't know if somebody put something underneath it, but it fell forward. Thank god. I wouldn't do it. Hot water. I'd be oning this son of a bitch. Why don't I drink.
Speaker 2: Hot water at work?
Speaker 1: Boiling hot?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: But uh, it's all clean now, So when you go in there to heat something up, you're good.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the update. I'm glad you're okay.
Speaker 2: I had to clean it with all those you know, the weak brown paper towel things. You know what I'm talking about, Yes, the third board, no purpose whatsoever those things. Yeah, anybody that knows napkins, you know, if you're ten percent napkin or paper towel, you know what I'm talking about, those brown repurposed turds.
Speaker 1: Helicopter parents Alert, helicopter parents alert. All right, the hoverers? What happened? A court in Vermont has dismissed a Vermont man's lawsuits against a Burlington newspaper called the Vermont Varsity Insider. This guy, he's the father of a high school basketball player, brought a lawsuit against the Vermont Vermont Varsity Insider, which reports on high school sports around Vermont. Oh, what do they say about his It's not what they said. It's what they didn't say. No coverage of his son's basketball accomplishments for his high school team in their in their newspaper now now first off, according to the lawsuit, and this character I went to hell's his name something? Lafayette Robert Lafayette says that uh, the lack of coverage hurt his son's college prospects, caused him stress and anxiety, gastro intestinal distress, and panic attacks that he had to treat with medication. He sued for co compensatory and punitive damages for violation of the Consumer Protection Act, breach of contract, negligent infliction of emotional distress, and unjust enrichment. The judge threw the case out, said, sir, there's like freedom of speech and freedom of the press in this country, and you're not making editorial decisions for the newspaper. You may not like what they write or don't write, you don't have to read it.
Speaker 2: It is so beautiful that a judge in Vermont, of all places, stepped up and said, stow it, just go back, go back home and whine and coddle your kids some more. Hey, hey, Robert, did you ever stop to think maybe your son's team sucks. Yeah, and maybe your son's not that great and that's why he didn't get approached by college, which gave him a Tommy Acre.
Speaker 1: Pat. Yeah, if I was some college coach, I want to want to puss you like this on my team. No, especially with that dad. That's gonna be like that one dad of the he has a Lakers kid.
Speaker 2: And you know how I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yes, not not bron Braun. Yes. Why am I space? Mel?
Speaker 2: You think about it while I'm reading you this, Pat, while you were telling that story, what is my brain focus on? Burlington? Vermont Burlington coat Factory because you do word association with everything. So I said, where's the original Burlington coat factory?
Speaker 1: You ready? You think Vermont? Right?
Speaker 2: Let me guess it's in Montana, New Jersey, New Jersey. Well, I mean they made ladies coats, ball yes, and junior suits. In nineteen seventy two, Burlington started its retailing business, opening the first Burlington Coat Factory in Burlington, New Jersey. That's where all my in laws, you know, the garment industry. You know what I'm saying, All the Italians, uh huh, and the trash. They also ran the trash around town if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So another one of those Yeah, oh, I know what you're saying. Anything contract for that? Oh? God ya, Uncle Laddie. Right, all right.
Speaker 3: Float a man, floating man. Floating man, got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mitchell is a seventy year old man who lives in the Villages and was recently in the Sam's Club in the Lady Lake. All right, old Patrick. While he was in Sam's Club, he stopped to urinate on two pallets of canned goods you know what, A palette of spam and a big stack of Vienna sausage. Yes.
Speaker 2: Listener texted about this yesterday and said this is definitely idiotology worthy, the fact that he peed on Vienna saucege. Yes.
Speaker 1: Well, now listen. So he was in in the Sam's Club in Lady Lake. After he zipped up, he wandered around the snack section for a while, sat down on some patio furniture for about ten minutes. Then he paid for everything in his cart and left. They I d'd him using the info from his Sam's Club cart and arrested him at his home in the villages. He's facing charges of disorderly conduct and criminal mischief. The second one is a felony because he damaged over one thousand dollars worth of merchandise. Schedule, how much do you think thirty three hundred cans of Vienna sausages and twenty seven hundred cans of spam.
Speaker 2: Cost a butler of money. That's probably around eight grand, ten thousand, five hundred and eighty five dollars.
Speaker 1: They had to throw it all out. He pleaded not guilty this week in court.
Speaker 2: I knew the cost, almost new it because buying it for like food drives that we do. The Vianna's, I know that's a hell of a good one, so I know the price. And then spam it's another good one.
Speaker 1: Is this dementia? No, I think he just had a pee and didn't want to get over to the bathroom. I don't think so. Dude, he drove himself to Sam's Club so locked and loaded and unloaded. No, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean he's not just because he's from the villages. I know we have listeners that live there. I'm not saying that, but I'm wondering if there's something more, you know, even if you're you don't, just well, he'll he'll have to deal in the parking lot. I have to get some legal representation or represent himself and try to, you know, present anything like that. I apologize to the listener the text of that end yesterday, that that we didn't get to it. We just had a long morning yesterday and I didn't get I didn't get a Google search. Sorry, all right, I can tell you where Burlington Coats are from originally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, just another fine example of a learning the name of a town that exists in many different states around the country.
Speaker 2: Sure, Old l Paso, Sure there's something there. I don't know, if I don't know, if there's more than one L Passo.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I bet the old L Passo. Hold on, where was old L Paso? You know what I'm saying is Texas. I know that I've been there. I'm saying, where was old L Paso? The salsa? Damn it?
Speaker 1: Follow me?
Speaker 2: Come on, dude, old L Passo. He's leaning back right now. I don't even know if I look him. I could just feel it.
Speaker 1: Sitting on the patio furniture right now, taking a little break. He just got dumping on the vienna. Let loose on the palettes of Vienna? UHLSA made anyway?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: AI which I don't like? Does this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Old L.
Speaker 2: Passo Sorry to crush your dreams on this one. It was made at a plant in Anthony, Texas known as the Mountain Pass Canary or Canary.
Speaker 1: Damn it? How do you mess up cannery and Canary? Either way?
Speaker 2: Old L. Paso impostors all those tacos you ate, You know the shells we talked about the other day. Mm h, you learned two things today.
Speaker 1: I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Most people didn't know that Old L. Paso products were also made in New Mexico. All right, what do we got? I know you are on the Yeah, I'm done. Are you deleting on the Southwest? Know the furniture? Yeah, I'm done. I can pay for everything in my cart now.
Speaker 1: They should have.
Speaker 2: Just still sprayed off all the bianna sausages and spam and donated at least.
Speaker 1: On The sausages are a great segond to this Joey Chestnut story. Oh what's he eating now? Joey is in talks with Major League Eating to return to the Nathan's Hot dog eating contest in time for the Coney Island Annual events on July fourth. I won't watch it since he left. Yeah, it sucked last year without him being in that. Then they did that stupid thing on Netflix with just Joey versus what it just wasn't. No, you need to go back to what it was. It was not the same that they were not nearly the same number of uh of hot dogs were consumed by the dude who do you even remember who won it last year without him there there was no height there because there was no chestnut. More more on this story on our Facebook page. If you're I won't eat it eating Nathan's hot dog because really the logo a few weeks ago on Memorial Weekends, you know you pought it loot a pack or two, had somebody's And what about Philadelphia Cream Cheese. We're gonna google that one too. I just copy pasted.
Speaker 2: While we're talking copy paste, they'll get me multitasking again again.
Speaker 1: Philadelphia Cream Cheese invented where I'm waiting for one of you y's asses to ask Bob to google main Street.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say Hunts.
Speaker 1: Named Mike University Avenue stop.
Speaker 2: I know all about MLK, mL Tray Boulevard and Ronald Reagan Expressway.
Speaker 1: Uh, Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Cream cheese not invented in Philadelphia. Man, that's a triple shot right there. We learned three things. Knowledge is power people.
Speaker 1: W JR, Orlando's rock station,