Speaker 1: Hi guys, and welcome back to Between Us Girlies. I'm Casey, I'm Lindsay.
Speaker 2: I'm daily.
Speaker 1: Wow, it has been quite sometimes since we've said that.
Speaker 3: We haven't done that in like three months? Yeah, is that how long it's been?
Speaker 2: I think so? I think so this is October. The girls are saying in the comments.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's let's get that out of the way first, that we do genuinely want to apologize for how long it's been since we've come out with an episode and or addressed anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I at least for me personally, I feel like it's one of those things where it was just so easy to put off because this is such a it was such an important part of our lives, and so like all of us even coming together to decide that we would not be continuing the podcast.
Speaker 2: I know, it was really hard and it was a really tough decision.
Speaker 1: So I feel like with holidays and everything is just of kept spiraling and then we like blanked and I was like, holy fuck, it's been a while.
Speaker 4: Life got busy real quick. I mean everyone listened, We're all busy. I feel like life just like low key chains. We're old as hell now. I don't know me and Bailey are fucking thirty.
Speaker 2: That's nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm unionaclist against us at this point, Like, yeah, shouldn't let your fans not in on the loop?
Speaker 2: So are bad? Major are bad?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I think saying I'm writing, like if we were just say like sorry, Like I think saying writing like makes it more real sometimes too, So yeah, I'm just like sorry for those.
Speaker 5: Also, we didn't want to hit you guys with a white text black scream Instagram like, hey, we're actually not going to be doing this anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we thank you guys more than that, I feel like, to be fair, we also hadn't even really decided that for a while, Like we kind of just took a break like naturally, I think, and then it was just like one of those things where you blink and and so much time has passed. So we are we are very sorry, But there was a period of time where we didn't even know what we were, Like, we hadn't decided that.
Speaker 2: We didn't want to continue with this. Ye.
Speaker 4: When we fall out of a habit sometimes like who I'm getting back into it, It's like kind of like going to the jam, but like not really, but like I feel like it was just like okay, like where.
Speaker 2: Can this fit in now again? Yeah, we definitely.
Speaker 3: I mean I was super busy, and I feel like that made it really hard to record. And I think that's what really like was hard for me. I was just like I can't commit to doing it every week and I didn't want to like zoom in or do any of that. It was just getting like too too much. And I just from someone I never wanted to put out something that was like half asked, and I felt like that was kind of the direction it was going in for me, where I was just like, I feel like I cannot commit to doing all the work that it takes to up keep this and between.
Speaker 4: Your travels too, like you travel so much like in a great way, like not derogatory, no, so like it also like I mean like not like like preventing a burnout too.
Speaker 1: I feel like people might not realize that, like we've filmed this at I mean, this is obviously not our house, like this background, but this isn't a studio, so we have to go by like studio hours and studio availability. So it's not as easy as just like picking up a phone and filming a TikTok, Like we have to schedule time here, and we have paid for this podcast out of our own pocket. Since we started it, we've been able to hold events and do things that have kind of put money back into it. But like all of the money we've made have just gone back into the podcast. So it's a lot of money, it's a lot of time, and you know, it's a lot of commitment, which is just hard as you get older and things change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we all like really like connected with you guys, and obviously we've had such amazing moments between like live shows and events that we've done, and we've had so many laughs and it's been so fun. It's just our lives have changed like so much since we first started, Like we've been doing it for two years. Like that's so easy, like feet And I think that was like I'm just like I'm honestly so impressed with like how much we accomplished.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you said that, You're.
Speaker 4: Like we should be proud, Like it is like a proud thing, like I said, I was like thinking, I'm like when do we Our first episode of record was November twenty twenty three. Yeah, twenty twenty six. Now, I mean we just became twenty twenty six, but I feel like that feels like November twenty twenty three, Like what that's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's such a like that's an accomplishment for us.
Speaker 3: But that's the resume, No, one hundred percent. Yeah, like I was living We were living together still we still are now, but like two apartments to go. Wait November twenty twenty three, we were on frankfort as you were. Yeah, craziness. I was in a whole other relationship. But yeah, I had a quarter. I think of the followers I have now, like it was or third, I don't know, it was nuts, it was.
Speaker 2: The whole other team like this. My life has flipped upside down since then. Yeah, it's crazy how much has changed. Damn you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well since I break, I'm back to acrylic nails.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's your.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I mean look he is, but yeah, I mean I'm thirty. I I did a real serious one I did realize recently, is I think it's hap for me to get on antidepressants because of my period. I posted TikTok about this the other day and like my pre minstrual like symptoms have gotten so bad. Were like, I mean, I feel like I told you before too, Like I've just been getting so like looky depressed and.
Speaker 2: Like I can't like shake it.
Speaker 4: Like just when I'm like luteal phase right now, I'm fine, like I'm about to get my period, so it's everything's fine. Like I just realized, like, no, I'm not thirty, so just like not the age. But I think in the past few months, I've realized a big shift during my period.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I think because i know the weed's not helping anymore, and I'm like, oh lordy.
Speaker 4: But it's not like a bath. I'm just like glad I recognized it. But that's a big change in my life.
Speaker 1: There is like luteal phase dose saying too if you go on it, Like Brandon and I share a psychiatrist are Queen, and I brought to her attention that I felt like I was way crazier during my period and it was just like making it really difficult, like I was just irritated at everything, and she was like, we can up your dosing during your ludial phase.
Speaker 2: I ended up just upping my dosage together.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we're there is a there are a lot of people who do that because your hormones are so much stronger and you might.
Speaker 2: Just need extra help.
Speaker 1: So we can chat after Yeah, yeah, Brandon is like Encyclopedia of psychiatry mess.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to bring my mental health update to the team, and I appreciate that everybody feel more enlightened recently.
Speaker 5: I feel like I low key like could piggyback off that because when we first started the pod, I feel like I was like just fine, Like if you could describe my vibe, it'd be like, I'm fine. And then I had a job loss and I was like and like I'm fine, but like kind of down bad. And then as the time went on, I was like, no, I'm actually aggressed, severely down bad. And now, so for the listeners, I've had a little bit of a career change, not by choice, so at this point I'm a seasoned vet, but I genuinely think that with my thirty year approaching, I have a little bit more time than some of my co hosts had.
Speaker 6: But I think like these things keep happening because I'm supposed to be doing something else, And I think as chapters close and like I'm literally not to start crying.
Speaker 5: That's so weird. Yeah, I just feel like like things happen, oh they're supposed to, and like I feel like I've done like, oh my god, it's so embarrassing. I feel like I've done so much like soul searching lately, and I finally feel like I'm in a place where like I know not exactly what I want to do, but at least a direction to like move in, and like that's honestly tears of joy, Like I'm so excited I don't have to go to my job, and like I'm so excited that I get to live with Brandon, and like I'm so excited that like I have an idea of like where I see myself in the next like however long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like that's really nice. I'm really sorry, don't be sorry at all.
Speaker 4: I feel like even the listeners places, that's such a big mind shift for you, and like such a big like the way you even just said everything, like I get to live in Brandon, I get I don't I get to not go to It's such a beautiful like I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 2: He's a joy for you. That's so beautiful.
Speaker 5: I like made a vision board this year and I like said it as my phone background, and I'm like ready to like do things differently and like better this year and like good love that. Yeah, anyways, Casey, No.
Speaker 1: That's honestly, I'm obviously so happy for you as your best friend, but I feel like I grew with Bailey just as a listener to see that growth, and like, I feel like you have not been passionate about your career in like a this is what I want to do type of way, and so I love to hear that you even have an idea or a path or even just the fact that you're like, I know I'm gonna be okay, Like even if you didn't know what you wanted to do, but you're like.
Speaker 2: I'll be fine and I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: That's like the best way to look at it, because I do believe everything happens for a reason, and if you don't understand it now, you will at some point for sure. Yeah, I feel like, I mean, the biggest change for me would just be that I'm getting fucking married.
Speaker 2: In two months.
Speaker 1: If you would have told me on our first podcast episode that that sentence would like ever leave my mouth.
Speaker 2: It's absurd.
Speaker 1: Like every time that I plan something for my wedding, I like it just does not feel real. Like I literally texted Billy twenty minutes ago and I'm like, yeah, this weekend I have to like buy my wedding dress.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, oh, Like it's it's just so absurd.
Speaker 1: But I I don't know, I feel really good going into my thirties. I feel like thirties are really like it. It came in like waves, Like for a while, I was like, holy fuck, I'm about to be thirty, Like I don't know what I'm doing with my life. And then it was like, wait, I'm excited to be thirty. And I've only been thirty for two three weeks, but like I feel excited again, almost as if I was turning twenty one again.
Speaker 2: Like you, it's almost like a new age.
Speaker 1: That's like I said in my TikTok that thirty is the first exciting birthday I've had in seven years, because like, after twenty one, I don't think anything in your twenties is exciting personally, but like thirty is like a new exciting age. It's like, oh shit, I'm thirty. I get to do all these things that I did before, and you're like a new version of yourself.
Speaker 2: So I younger, Loki.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do too.
Speaker 1: I feel younger at thirty than I did at twenty eight. Yeah, one hundred percent. I feel hotter, I feel every possible way. I feel better now than I did two years ago, when I was like, oh, I god, I'm ancient.
Speaker 5: I know what's crazy. My mom told me that. I was like, Oh, what's the best like age range you've ever had? And she said forty. So if we feel like this now, imagine when we're forty.
Speaker 1: That's been like my favorite thing on my birthday was so many older friends or even like followers reaching out and they're like, happy birthday, welcome to the best decade yet. And I'm like, that's so exciting. Like I remember being in high school and people telling you that about college, and I'm sure we have I know we have a lot of young listeners. And like, if you are twenty six to twenty seven, twenty eight and you feel ancient, just wait, because it is so much fun being thirty, Like it really is. I feel like I have a new pep in my step.
Speaker 4: I do, and I feel like my brain just like opened up all of a sudden, like girls have been puzzling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all are avid puddlers.
Speaker 2: Now I feel like, also, really, there's so much fucking dog care on me.
Speaker 4: Sorry, like sorry, thing I realized. I hope everyone knows we're still friends because we eat were individually posting puzzles on our stories. I'm like, it looks like we don't fucking talk like we have, Like we're talking like we're friends, y'all. But yeah, I finished the puzzle after like two and a half months.
Speaker 2: Now I'm on puzzle TikTok no puzzle talk.
Speaker 1: That's so funny you say that because I was telling my coworkers that I was coming to hear and they're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, are you sad?
Speaker 1: And I was like, yes, sad to close this chapter. But it's not sad in like a heavy sad kind of way.
Speaker 5: It's just like, wow, this was a really important part of our life.
Speaker 1: But like, we are all still best friends, so I'm not that like it's not sad like I'm losing something. It's just sad like we're going in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so right, Yeah, but can you talk about your wedding war?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't want to say when it is.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, yeah, but like you mentioned your dress, like, do you get what it is or are you trying them on this weekend?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just like, and this is not directed at literally anyone. I'm just so tired of people asking me about my dress and I don't have an answer, and I feel like that's like everyone's most exciting thing. And it's like you know when people start asking you something and then you become self conscious because you haven't done it yet. Now I'm like so self conscious of the fact that I don't have a dress. So I started looking last weekend and like, I want to have like three good options after this weekend.
Speaker 2: But Sunday, my fiance and I, y'all know, Jake.
Speaker 1: And I are like getting coffee and having like our final planning day where we're like we've booked like seventy five percent of it. So we're doing a wedding week. So we're getting married on a Thursday, which I love because I feel like Thursdays are just good energy. We're flying in on Wednesday, getting married on Thursday, and then we fly out of Vegas on Friday and we're going to Joshua Tree for like four or five nights, and then from there we're driving to Arizona. So we're having like a full wedding week just us, which I'm really excited about. So I have a bunch of outfits.
Speaker 2: I need a plan in my hotels, and we've booked a lot of things.
Speaker 1: We got our first big adult credit card together, which is crazy. So like, yeah, we put like everything for the wedding on the credit card, which is crazy, just like racking that shit up right away. Like we booked our We're flying a photographer out, so we paid for the photographer, we paid for our hotel, we bought something out.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got our rings. We got custom rings made.
Speaker 1: In Philly, which I'm really excited about from Lpory Jewelry. And I do my final like ring fitting next Thursday, so I'll get like my official ring six weeks after that, which is fucking crazy, so crazy, but yeah, I'm I'm so fucking excited. Like I'm emotional because it feels I've talked about this on my TikTok. I'm having a really hard time with changing my last name. It's one of those things where no solution fits because I want Jake's last name. I just don't want it at the same time, like I want. I like the idea of having the same last name. I like the idea of our kids having the same last name. I like being like a family unit. But the idea of getting rid of Kroten feels crazy. Like I've cried more about changing my last name than I have about anything regarding my wedd.
Speaker 2: You don't have to change it, which is an option.
Speaker 1: You can hyphenate it, you can make your middle name like, you can do literally anything. But it's one of those things where it's like I don't like any of those options. It's like I don't want to hyphenate it because I don't want a super long last name.
Speaker 2: My middle name is really meaningful to me. So I don't want to switch my middle name because.
Speaker 1: I guess like I like technically could like I plan to keep Kraaden on like socials and stuff. I ask you, yeah no, And I told Jake that, like right away, I was like, I don't. I can't change my name. I feel like you, like people don't go by their legal names. Yeah, Like I could be both, Like I could be the full like say both, but it's just the idea of like I don't know, I just can't conceptualize meeting someone and being like, Hi, I'm Casey Cohen, like really crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds right that's your name, but it's crazy because I thought I was really alone in that because I'd never heard anyone else talk about it, and when.
Speaker 2: I posted a TikTok about it, so.
Speaker 1: Many women were like, no, I feel really weird about it too, where this one girl commented and she was like, I it took me twenty years to like my last name and I finally like it, and now because she is like a Russian last name, and she was like, it's very like classic Russian. So I didn't like it for the first half of my life and now I love it, and the thought of changing it it weirds me out. And I was like, Wow, this is something people should talk about more because.
Speaker 5: My mom did the middle name. So like, my mom's middle name is Scott okay oh, and it's like Scott Anderson, and she had a middle name, but she like got rid of it. Yeah over time, She's just like, that's not my middle name. Like she she was very adamant about saying, like, my past middle name is not my middle name, and I don't know if there's like any weight that's like, I don't think there's any weight carried with that. Yeah, you think it's genuinely just like she missed her yeah, her last name, especially in Philly, like it's a small town, like yeah, it's a big city, but small town, and people would come up to her and say, like they call her Scottie like that like has a last name, and I think that just like yeah, so I don't know. I've supported your journey on.
Speaker 1: That it's a changing journey because I'm like I want it. I want his I just don't at this moment, like if the thought of it, and it does feel like I'm changing my whole identity.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: There's this weird like yeah, there's this weird.
Speaker 1: Like feminist, like feminist side of me that's like I will never be tied to a man like that.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, I love him more than any all planet Earth.
Speaker 1: But there's a side of me that's like, that's my last name, Like you don't, I don't want to change it.
Speaker 4: I mean, like the origins of why you're changing your last name do you have to do with like just being property of somebody else, So that is why.
Speaker 2: Don't make it work.
Speaker 4: So I do think, well, I know I want my husband to take my last name.
Speaker 5: I feel like you've always said is a great last name.
Speaker 2: I'm not changing it.
Speaker 5: Hello, wait, that's kind of camp.
Speaker 4: I never knew that I'm an only child too, so my name's gonna be like, no one's gonna carry Witherspoon.
Speaker 5: I feel like you've probably said that, but you played too much, so I probably said like, she's just.
Speaker 4: Like I've said, Witherspoon, hyphen another name, right, But I'm not.
Speaker 2: Playing about that anyways. I think you should keep it. Oh, thank you for sure. Sure. So what's favorite moment of the podcast? M favorite moment?
Speaker 5: I think our live show, Yeah, last show we ever had. Like that's when I looked around at a sea of people and I was like, oh, we connected with people, and I made some friends from that, but some people that I like still hit up now.
Speaker 2: And it was like.
Speaker 1: It was when when I first signed with my manager and she asked me what I was most proud of.
Speaker 2: That's what I like said.
Speaker 1: Because we like fucking we had like meetings where we like planned that whole presentation and practiced it and we worked really hard on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we sold like three hundred tickets. Yeah, Like that was I will be proud of that forever.
Speaker 1: I think that was one of the coolest things we could have done, and to do it in Philly, and just like I just wish our opening song would have worked better, because that was really all I was passionate about. Remember, they like didn't tell us when it started and we walked out. I have a video and I just pictured it so different in my head.
Speaker 5: I will also no, no, no, go ahead. I will also say something that's like very this is the last podcast, so I don't really care what I say. That was the first time we saw money from the podcast, and it was a come to Jesus moment for me where I was like, oh, you can make money from social media. Like it wasn't just something that I saw like my friend where I saw like other creators do. I was like, oh, this is cool that like people pay for stuff.
Speaker 4: Like Yeah, it was baffled and it was like the whole like imposters and like you're paying money to come see see us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like what the money?
Speaker 2: That was cool?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I honestly watched this clip a lot.
Speaker 2: It's my own clip.
Speaker 4: It's the moose suckles because Lindy's laughing that it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's That's not a moment. It's just a little clip. No, we have a lot of funny clips. The just stand up clip is one of my Like, that was really really funny.
Speaker 5: I thought about posting that on my TikTok the other day. I laugh at that so much, like, oh man.
Speaker 2: And then this.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of my best clips was when I talked about a situationship.
Speaker 2: I like got put in the freaking news for that.
Speaker 3: Situations The situationship is a situation and one person and nothing to the other.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn that, Like that was really great.
Speaker 3: I think my favorite episode was the I called him thirty two times one. Oh, that is a funny one. We really delivered on those stories like us being crazy. Yeah, like the craziest things we did with guys. I think I think I talked about my uber driver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got kicked out of trees and called someone you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a really funny, funny episode. Like I really I really do like all the stories that we told.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Our drink one was fun. Yeah, we actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I need to get my memory checked. I can't remember a single episode.
Speaker 5: In my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, also, we had the Governor on, which is so amazing and we still work with him to this day, and like he's been so supportive of us and like always gives us a shout out at like every event, Like that was that was really incredible for us to be recognized by him and for him to want to like to our studio and film with us and be down to do that. Then us get to get to go there like that was so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's so.
Speaker 4: It is so like a low key crazy flex. Like you look in to my apartment to like you have a picture with the Governor and a sign the sign lit.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yes, our close and personal friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, our close personal friends.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like my favorite moment is like I don't know if it's my favorite moment, but I just like watching how much we've all grown in this, Like I feel like we've all become better storytellers and better speakers, and like I have always gotten nervous doing live things with other people, Like I feel like I could do a live show alone in the sense that, like I would, I'm not good at improv and like playing off of.
Speaker 5: Other people, and I don't think I'm funny.
Speaker 1: When it's like in the moment standing on a stage and somebody's saying something that I should respond funny back to, and like, I feel like I've grown in that by being on this, and I feel like everyone has grown. And I'm like, wait, this podcast like made us better, Like from the very beginning, we've all gotten so much stronger, and just like this is a group in our own content creation, I feel like this has helped us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I like seeing the growth.
Speaker 5: Should we release our first episode that we never released? Really look at our progress?
Speaker 2: I can't even remember what we talked about.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, no, it's crazy because I was thinking about that episode.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what was I weird? I'm like, wait, I could put a play on it. Really the same thing.
Speaker 4: But speaking of growth, I was thinking, well, I've gotten bigger throughout the years.
Speaker 2: But I was thinking out never in a million years.
Speaker 4: Like in college we had classes together, Like when I used to give like presentations with like group projects, I would shake and tremble and I couldn't like I could not stand in front of a class of fifteen and give a presentation, but for some reason I was able to do a live show too, like to live shows and not like shakes, and you were funny too, Yeah, not anymore. So as we go on, we remember I feel like.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite like off camera moments is just like five minutes before every episode, as being like, is this immunity necklace?
Speaker 2: Like too aggressive? Should I talk about this?
Speaker 1: And then us deciding if it was too mean to say on a mic, like yeah, there were.
Speaker 2: Some mean takes that were like, ah, people might not agree with that.
Speaker 5: One one time I got lost in a reddit hole. I don't do that anymore. But this podcast has been going on for years. So I found us on the podcast on Reddit and somebody said about me, and I genuinely consider myself to be a positive person. I think I'm like pretty happy even when I'm sad, and somebody said about me that I was so negative, so awful, just so sad, and then everything that comes out of my mouth is just awful, And then they don't understand how the three of you could be friends with someone like me, because I am just as like just a hard time and I was like, damn, I rashed out crazy. I was like, damn, am I literally I think I didn't tell you about this, Brandon, because Brendon is like it's an anti Reddit friend group. He started that and we all do follow it, but like, well, I try my best. I use no. I yeah, I use Reddit. Oh not for snorm.
Speaker 2: I can't even use it at all.
Speaker 1: Like just seeing it, I feel like it's like.
Speaker 3: The New Jersey DISPENSARYDS. I used to be a fan until it turned into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's crazy about you being negative because that just shows that people don't know you, because I feel like even when you're like low key cussing someone out, or like when you're like talking about something and you get really amped up, like I still don't think it's negative, even if what you're talking about is negative, Like you don't have a negative aura, so it's not like like I don't really know if I've ever been around you where I'm like, damn, Lindsey was like really like a negative mood or bad mood that rubbed off like I literally don't think about it.
Speaker 5: On that I was like, am I like do I suck. I crashed out about it real bad, so to that person, I hope I help. I hope I hope I helped clear this up.
Speaker 1: Dm Me Lindsay shared something just briefly now that she's never been more passionate about a topic than this one, and I am so sad to hear what this is.
Speaker 5: I think that again. We just talked about growth, and I'm starting to find new passions, and one of my new passions is unlocking childhood memories. And one of my childhood memories that I have a distinct memory of is sitting down and watching The Jersey Shore, And as an adult, I said, we were hungover one morning. I was like, let's just turn on Jersey Brandon said, let's turn on Jersey Shore. And we watched episode one and I was like, oh, this is so interesting. And as an adult, I started noticing some of the characters on the show having severe mental illnesses and I wanted to dive deeper into that as an almost thirty year old. And somebody who really called my eye was Mike the City. I am so proud of him. I don't even know this man. I mean a full TikTok about it, Like I I genuinely believe that number one, next to New York from Flavor of Love. He is the most iconic reality television star in my opinion. I thought he was so candidly himself, and after watching the interviews and doing deep dives on Reddit and other places, I just think that he was like him, Like he didn't change for the camera. His one liners like he is so funny like reality TV. If I was in a house with Mike, like that would be my best friend, like MVP. No, it would just be like LM like Lindsey and Mike.
Speaker 2: There was like a period of high school.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, Oh, come on, bro.
Speaker 1: There is a period of high school where calling someone a dirty little hamster was like all anyone could do. Like it was every comeback, it was every thing you said to someone was like, oh you're a dirty little hamster or slopopotamus.
Speaker 2: I think is one of his.
Speaker 5: Best The fact that he was able to perform the way he did while being so high on hard drugs is something that I cannot conceptualize. We watched the Charlie Sheen documentary, and Charlie she was visibly you know, on drugs. It's like Mike did you did you guys know that Mike used to get his drugs from a tanning salon that he used to go to, and the producers noticed him going to the tanning salon on a like too much. And the guy who owned the tanning salon was actually putting drugs in his tanning bed underneath his little eyemask, and he was popping six rock asetts, which is like a perky on like crack. That's funny, funny. The STEVEO interview was very informational. Mailae, oh, this is story from the sword, directly from his mouth. So the producers were like, you can go tanning, but you can't go to that tanning salon, mind you. The way that he sorry, I'm getting passionate, see this, The way he peeped that the tanning salon owner had a drug addiction as well, was he said that, like you know when someone's like smokes a bunch of weed in their eyes get low and you're like, oh, you're high. Apparently when you're doing when you're doing opioids, you get like pinhole. Oh my word, your eyes turn into like pin like they're like really tiny. So he like noticed that and the guy was like, I'll give your drugs, mind you. So he goes to the tanning salon every single day. The producers are like, you can't be doing this. You can go to a different tanning salon, and we're preventing you from driving, Like you can't drive anymore. So Mike's like going through withdrawal on the show. So he's the producer stay to him one time, like oh, you can drive, and he's like, but I'm gonna drive to the other tanning salon. So he had the privilege of driving. He's in the car with other cast mates. I believe there were four people in the car. Don't remember who. Sorry if that fact is off, but there's other cast members in the car. He starts driving, and the way that Jersey Shore is filmed is there's a squad car to protect them and then a production car which films there. See how interesting it is. So Mike is driving, he's pretty much being watched by both of these protective vehicles. If you go straight for the new Turnings tanning salon, you make a left for the old tanning salon. He makes the left. He puts the car between three to five miles an hour and hops out the car dashes into the tanning salon, walks into the tanning salon and screams like get the stuff, like you gotta see him, like do the interview because he freaks out on Stepo's podcast.
Speaker 2: The guy throws him a bag of his goodies.
Speaker 5: He goes into the back, takes six rock settes like he's on six roxies in the back. The producers are slamming on the door, like we know what you're doing there, puts the rest of the bag in his crotch and comes out. They're like, we're gonna search you. He goes now without a lawyer or not, and he got away with it.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: So Snookie comes back with a child and she's like, I want nothing to do with Mike after all the like that happened in Italy. I don't blame her, Like I'm love we didn't know these facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, family vacation.
Speaker 5: That's up next, and then I'm gonna watch Devil Shot at Love with Paully Vinnie.
Speaker 2: A girl from Delaware was on there.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Like, as a child watching that show, had no concept of like how any of that world works, Like how old were we in the first episode Middle School yeah, like I didn't know what drinking it like. I didn't know what it was really like. And then I remember in like when we were like what twenty three, when we were like peak partying, peak drinking, I remembering like, how the fuck did they do this on a TV show where they every like it was? Now looking back, I don't know how any of them did that. There is no I mean, there's like no shame, no social media.
Speaker 2: I mean not shame, like I just like I know that their actions were shameful.
Speaker 1: Like I'm their biggest family celebrated them.
Speaker 2: That was like trying to be like a mess. That's like why we are the way we are.
Speaker 5: I think absolutely I love them, every single cast member, all of them did. I love each and everyone.
Speaker 4: I think I saw watching Family Vacation only because I couldn't find season four anywhere to stream.
Speaker 2: But okay, perfect, I will watch that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of passions, I've said a passion of mine on here a few times and it is my rose toy. Like I do have a man, but he knows my rose toy is gonna come first. And for Secret Tanna this year, our friend Liz had me for Secrettanna and.
Speaker 2: In the chat I said.
Speaker 4: I just when I said I wanted a bong and a new Rose, I was like joking, but like I.
Speaker 2: Didn't get I really wasn't Liz got.
Speaker 4: Me this new Rose toy, y'all, and then she'll just got me a little bong and chafed like a rose.
Speaker 2: I think it's perfect. I haven't.
Speaker 4: I need to find what this Rose toy is, but I scored every single time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Last episode it is I.
Speaker 4: Had to ask Chat to bt ai and maybe that's maybe that's because I think that was too much of a I didn't want Google to know that question.
Speaker 2: But like yeah, and like.
Speaker 5: More people know it now, right because chatchypt, I feel like sells you know what. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: Whatever knows for me you are getting on a podcast. But I digress right right.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm just so impressed with this toy.
Speaker 4: I have never like it is just baffling to me, like it is bathling.
Speaker 2: I maybe this is.
Speaker 4: TFI, but we have to cut it like I do pee beforehand, so it's not like I'm pissing. Like I just want to make that very clear, because even Chat told me it wasn't like I've just I didn't think something.
Speaker 2: Like that could ever happen in my life.
Speaker 1: There's just a very vivid picture in my head of you just like panic.
Speaker 5: Typing in the chat like is this normal?
Speaker 2: I'm like, I just got one for Christmas. Yeah, I mean at this point, I think you should affiliate link it.
Speaker 4: I honestly I might make a TikTok like a brandial Bailey ex blessa where it's from.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So many people I watch on YouTube do ads with them.
Speaker 4: I need to figure it out because I think I even like looked up the reviews, so I'll make this shit's crazy like, no way.
Speaker 2: That's your unsolicited reck for damn. Yeah, and I have two roses in my possession.
Speaker 1: A big update actually that is I don't even know how anyone could follow up something like that.
Speaker 2: My birthdays and are like screamed. I'm like, you guys them of towels anyways, towels? Oh my.
Speaker 7: Serious, Like damn, it's like I need to like knows like you lay out a towel.
Speaker 4: No, literally, I lay out of towel like my bedtime routine because I do have turndown service like you do it. The Four Seasons where they turned down your bed turn down service for myself.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I put the towel down, so I'm like, I know what's gonna what's gonna go on, Brandon, I will hear a towel.
Speaker 3: Okay, how does your man like get like insecure about that? Like is he ever like, am I not doing enough for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: He doesn't say that because like, I think this is more like a girl's conversation. Yeah, so I think I don't need to hear this anymore. Oh okay, okay, so it's more like that.
Speaker 2: That's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 1: I like wish we had I know that people still do have sex toy parties, but I wish it was as popular as like Pantry Chef was back when we were kids, and like my mom hosted one of those parties every fucking week, Like I wish we could be doing that as like, oh, let's host a sex toy party like that.
Speaker 2: We're all selling it. Bring back paper Chef.
Speaker 1: It's a what are those markets? What are the like, hey, girly companies, multi level marketing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pure romance is a good sex toy party if the girls wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: We had it in college. A lot.
Speaker 5: Should you have one you seem really passionate about.
Speaker 4: I have products from Pure Romance because they sell me at these parties.
Speaker 3: I remember our college did sex Toy bingo, that's right.
Speaker 2: And I went and it was freezing?
Speaker 5: Was it really?
Speaker 2: I was so disturbed.
Speaker 3: It was like all the architecture students and like people who I didn't think would be at sex Toy Bingo and they were going feral.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 7: I just sit on the floor. It was yeah, do you win?
Speaker 2: Wait we should?
Speaker 5: No, I'm serious, it was.
Speaker 2: It was so crowded. I was to sit on the floor. I couldn't tell you who I went with. I think I was a freshman.
Speaker 3: I don't think I had like my friend group yet, Like no, no, no, I can't. I couldn't tell you who I went with. But I was very much there. And I think that was a freshman. And I think that was just like what I thought it was going to be so cool. I was like, this is like the most talked about events.
Speaker 2: It was not cool.
Speaker 3: Every four all four years was like anime students. It was like the architecture students.
Speaker 1: I feel like there was something about our school because sex our human sex class we tooke was like one of the most popular, like extra classes you could take.
Speaker 2: I feel like you had to fight for a spot to get nasty.
Speaker 3: I just think that class because I was horny me. Yeah, I was like, I just want to learn stuff. Ye.
Speaker 1: My mom has said about me since I was a child that I was interested in the human body.
Speaker 5: She's like, You're always interested in female bodies?
Speaker 2: What did you say? What did you say that one time? Me in Miami?
Speaker 4: You're like, I was talking about the strippers and my ad if you were a lesbian because I was.
Speaker 2: In factory with the lesion with put.
Speaker 4: The strippers in her cross written, yeah, you just talked about it. Never Oh okay, No, you're right, And I was like, no, I just loved I can appreciate the female body.
Speaker 2: Brandon.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I really was like, damn, Like I did. I think I'm learning something about you. She's a lesbian.
Speaker 4: I feel like, right now, I'm not sorry, I'm not saying right now I'm not, but I feel like I'm like Coulton.
Speaker 2: Have you seen like Colton from The Traders?
Speaker 4: I feel like him in this situation, even though I'm not actually lesbian, but like I wonder how he really was, and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 5: Are we all everyone's watching Traders? Right?
Speaker 2: I hate him? Yeah, yeah, yeah he does.
Speaker 4: Michael Rappaport. I don't think he meant what he said. I don't either like he didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I I think he's one of those people who says something and immediately regrets it. I think in the millisecond that he said it, he meant it, and then I think he immediately was like fuck. I like, I have said things accidentally that slip out. I would never say that. Don't go get crazy, but I have said things where I'm like, oh my god, normal Casey would never have let that slip. I feel like he's one of those people who I think he meant it for a millisecond, and then as soon as he said it, he was like I went too far, Because he even said that afterwards he was like, I'm a shit talker, like sometimes I go too far. And it's like, why else did he say it in the exact way in which he said it, Like he didn't say, oh, you're going to keeping secrets?
Speaker 5: He said you've kept a secret your whole life.
Speaker 2: What the fuck else would that imply?
Speaker 5: Okay, I agree with you. I don't think I think he meant it, but I don't think he meant it maliciously. Yes, Like I just crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think he meant it and stood tenth down on He immediately apologized, he immediately said it in the thing, But I don't.
Speaker 5: I I think he had bad intentions with what I thought he said.
Speaker 2: Nobody is better.
Speaker 5: Better, But even that, that's why I'm like, even that definitely meant.
Speaker 4: It could be two different things. Unfortunately, I feel like the person who said it, like you can't.
Speaker 2: Get yourself bad. He's awful. Hate him bad, but like I don't want any.
Speaker 3: Sympathy for Colton, Like, yeah, I think Colton he's a stalker.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was reading up on them, like how did this?
Speaker 3: He put a tracking device on cast car? Like that's unhinged, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: I will say I was gooped and gagged at the Secret Trader. I had a feeling, but I also loved that twist, like I loved like not knowing.
Speaker 2: It could have been so much better if she had done a good job.
Speaker 4: Well the people the girls are saying that she had like they think she had like a three episode of contract.
Speaker 3: Really, she hasn't done any press. She like didn't she didn't you like any exit interviews or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she wasn't.
Speaker 4: Because people were pointing out like she they think she was a three episode thing because she didn't really do any of the physical challenges like that race like I was looking for because I'm like, this is a physical challenge and that was my biggest thing, no offense, and I've read something else.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that makes sense. If that's true, that would kind of annoy me.
Speaker 1: Like they get big celebrities, you're better than everyone else that you like, can only come on here for three episode. I think it's crazy that they get these housewives, housewives sweaty and like up in these challenges. I'm like, that's impressive that these women are doing that.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, sometimes they like to sit things out, but they don't. They don't mess around.
Speaker 5: I love to see Kenya on The Traders. She would bring so much the Traders.
Speaker 2: I feel like her time is coming.
Speaker 4: They need her like good like cast things like damn, they need to I forgot what's that survivor?
Speaker 2: Natalie? Yeah? I love her and.
Speaker 5: The Challenge.
Speaker 2: Why do I know her? She was on the Challenge.
Speaker 3: I love her, but that outfit in the latest episode.
Speaker 2: She should have been murdered just for it. With every single off of cheese worn.
Speaker 3: It was the skinny jeans and the steak skin crop top. It was like straight out of twenty nineteen. I was like, and she.
Speaker 2: Did this body glitter thing.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if it was the last episode of the episode before that, but every time they showed her at the round table, her whole body was glistening in a way that would only be acceptable at like the met gala or like a red carpet.
Speaker 2: It was just not in the time and place.
Speaker 1: But I'm also incredibly harsh on like, like me and Jake are watching Survivor and I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: Did she wear that?
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, this is one of the two thousand. It's like I've got to relax, like, have no toy case.
Speaker 5: I like most of the traders are not traders. Most of the people like I like the traders.
Speaker 2: I love the traders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, except for Candace. I don't really love her.
Speaker 2: But what really? I love Lisa Na.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 2: I've been Lisa.
Speaker 4: I had a dream that me and my mom saw Bethany Frankel in the Airport last night step and then Real Housewives in New York TikTok Like I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I just love wait really quickly.
Speaker 5: Wait yeah, speaking of Bethany Frankel, has anybody please tell me one of you has Has anybody seen the show members only Palm Beach. No, it was like the Netflix, I want to watch it. I watched it in one day. That show is such an abomination. It is so bizarre. It is like a great value version of the Real Housewives. Those women it's like they put Donald Trump like on this huge pedestal and they're like, I know Donald, Yeah, I said it on the show that they know Donald, that they were going to marl Lago and they are just like the trashiest, genuinely the trashiest women I've ever seen. One of the women is from Bucks County and she used to do zoomba classes at the NAC the Newtown Athletic Center in Bucks County and apparently these knacks glasses for zombo used to sell out, Like apparently Roslyn was that girl and honestly, watching her videos back like she was eating like she should. I'm not saying she should like have given up her should give a per million of dollars. But she seems to have been a great zoomba instructor. I'm just wondering where her like where it went downhill? Oh yes, I don't know. But Bethany Frankel made a video about them, and I like found it interesting that she was speaking on them.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm so surprised that Netflix is so like is I think they played them producing a show. Do they talk about Donald in a way that makes them look positive?
Speaker 5: No, every single edit makes them not.
Speaker 2: So Netflix is laughing at them.
Speaker 5: Everyone's laughing at them like it's embarrassing. I encourage you to all go watch it tapping. I love those kind of shows. That's why I love Selling Sunset. I love how fake and over dramatic it is. I think it's incredible.
Speaker 1: I think they cast the perfect people and I think it's just absurd, and it's like the perfect show to watch when you're working or like doing something else.
Speaker 4: I'm on that new season of Unlocked, the prison Experiment, I saw Your Private Story. Those are the I love shows like that because listen, like these men are in prison. I'm like, let me just a I wouldn't last a day. But I'm like the way they get swollen there. This guy was doing like push up.
Speaker 5: What's the premise of the show.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, it's like real life prison but like of what maximum security prisons were, like it's like the higher crime or like certain wings of the certain prison. This one's in Illinois. I think it might be somewhere the I don't know. Anyways, it's where they have a ton of fights. The prisoners like they're stabbing the guards like they're very chaotic. But they do an experiment with the warden and everything and they unlock all the doors and the prisoners. They're the prisoners and mats have access to like not everything, but they unlock everything so there's no guards in there.
Speaker 1: Isn't it like a twenty three hour like it's like there's there's a two seasons of it, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, this new season, but I think it's like a week, Like it's like a few hours.
Speaker 1: I feel like the first season they were like a twenty three hour maximum security person like they were locked up for twenty three hours a day and they would only ever come out to like whatever. I don't know what they did in the hour, but they were locked up. They would eat in the cell. They did everything in the cell. So the warden was like, we want to try rehabilitating them into like being able to coexist, and then I guess it turned into that's right.
Speaker 2: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 5: They're like solitary inmates where they like they're out there.
Speaker 1: Do they go in the cage? Like the outdoor time is in the cage. I don't think they even Yeah, they in the twenty three hour one. I don't think they even got to go outdoors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard, like they're all in. But then like the thing is like there's just so many races, like it's just like, so what do they do in the hour? Is it like the purge? Oh?
Speaker 4: Not really like the hour that they usually come out, like they have like the prison guards like everything like that, but this time all the doors are unlocked, no guards at all, Like there's no guards anyone guarding them inside like they are their own because they're at all, I mean, they're their own thing.
Speaker 2: They're not getting in trouble over anything.
Speaker 5: But they know there's cameras.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's like a full camera crew and they're like in charge of like making it successful, like they put certain like at least I watched the first season, and they put certain inmates like in charge of certain tasks and they try to work as a community, and then like the one person was like fucking up and they were like, dud, you're gonna ruin it for everyone, Like.
Speaker 5: They need to go to the forty eight hour lockup in County to do an experiment like that. Why would they do that at a maximum security presence.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say they all like beat the shit out of each other, like honestly fucked each other.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, in the first five minutes of that episode, they just start going not fucking, but they're just beating the shit out of each other. And like that's before the experiment. I'm like, okay, they're making hoots.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, they're doing drugs in jail, I said, the guards bring it in. Oh that's true, the drugs. I'm gonna watch that. I'm wanna tap in interesting.
Speaker 2: Can we get back to the Traders for a second. Yeah, sorry, I'm so sorry talk about Rob Brow.
Speaker 4: I knew what you were saying when you said, I remember you told before me and you started watching like talking about Rob Brow.
Speaker 2: No, that is a fine young man.
Speaker 1: I love to know, like the producers, Like I love when they just edit something and you know they're like, this will get them, this is gonna make America love him, and they just do all the right things, and I'm like they were They're cooking back and he's unsuspected. Like I'm like, I don't care if you're a treator boy. I'm just really curious. I keep saying this. He has such a neutral fuck boy, like in a positive way. Aura, I'm so curious when he starts to get questioned. Is he going to like be mean? Is he going to play it super cool? Is he gonna like freeze? Like I can't picture what he would be like when people start questioning him.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's so nonchalant, like even his tiktoks, Like I feel like he's supposed to be the unbothered like pretty boy, and I feel like he's tapped into that as like his thing, like as a celebrity. So I feel like he'll be questioning and'll be like, that's just not truthful, Like you can think whatever you want, but like I don't care, like I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: I also feel like people go to him with him because the ladies love him, like the older women, younger women love him and the men, so I feel like he's like like no one like I feel like people want to go to him with like their thoughts and ideas and not like they're not gonna do you guys.
Speaker 1: Ever watched the UK seasons where it's just real people, No, it's you really should it's really good. And there's this one guy who breaks the fuck down when he starts to get questioned and he starts shaking and he's sobbing, and he's like and he goes fucking insane when he gets questioned and he's not even a trader and he just cannot take being questioned and he starts having a full blown panic attack. And it is and like every time someone starts to get questioned, that's all me and Jake think is gonna happen, Like You're gonna have a panic attack because this guy. And it just proved to you that like some like the gamers can handle this show, but real people who are genuinely being questioned, like they can't handle this. I feel like that's why Donna was such a bad Like yeah, she was like, oh, I'm just.
Speaker 4: A fan, like she herself once but once she said, I'm fan of all of you guys.
Speaker 2: For the third time, I'm like, your clue, like, name what everyone is from. Then she's like, I'm just a fan.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's your I'm like, do you said that three times? I means you'vehearse that. That means you're like, clearly poor Donna, sweet.
Speaker 2: Woman, sweet girl.
Speaker 1: I love imagining Taylor and Travis watching that though.
Speaker 2: I was yeah, and they were.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's nice, sweetie.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: This is it is a weird feeling, like even just talking back here for a second, it felt like we've been doing it this whole time, and then it's like, oh my god, this is our last episode, closing time.
Speaker 2: What's something we want to share? Like anything you want to say?
Speaker 1: I feel like something I want to share is like, if you have a dream of doing something like this, just do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This wasn't a ten year long podcast and we didn't get a crazy Spotify deal, but we fucking did this for two years. We built like a brand in a community, and we did something together that was hard, Like it is not easy to go into business with your best friends and to set those boundaries and to have those conversations and I think we did it the best we could, Like we succeeded. We're still best friends and we still are here. And I just think if anyone listening is like maybe upset that we're ending this, like, just know that it's a positive thing and like I hope that you can take this and be like damn, I want to go try something and even if it doesn't last forever, it can still be really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, I feel like we're Brendan literally said this. I feel like we're all going to be doing things We're like, it's not the end of us. Like I feel like, who knows. You could tune into something and see us, or we could come up with something else, or if a.
Speaker 1: Network wants to do all of the work for us, let us know, because that's why we can't.
Speaker 2: Do this hashtag save the girls.
Speaker 1: Literally, Like maybe you guys don't know how much fucking work goes into maintaining something this, but it is a.
Speaker 2: Lot of work and a lot of commitments. So anyone say, get up, get a job.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding, but I just wanna say thank you to all of you guys for just like listening and like actually giving a fuck about like to like care so much. That is so meaningful, and like just all the community we built and.
Speaker 1: No, no, I feel like I'm about to cry.
Speaker 2: It's really sad. Well it is sad.
Speaker 4: It's also just like it's so like looking back on everything, like I'm just so proud of all of us, and I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying huge.
Speaker 3: Thank you to our community and everything for showing up every week and for those who came to our live shows and all of our like global listeners and people who live across the country. Sorry, we talked so much about niche things in Philly, but y'all stuck through it. Yeah, And I'm just really excited. I feel like all of us have really built a platform and are I don't think this is gonna be the last time you hear any of us behind the mi.
Speaker 2: E Yeah, no way, thanks yeah. Yeah. And they have studio like this put up.
Speaker 1: With us saying the most insane and don't keep it all between us, girlies.
Speaker 3: You can share it now, re watch our episodes. We listen to them like they're not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: So thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, Bye guys,