Speaker 1: Yeary after doing the Tribes date tomorrow, I'll be off getting an ablazion from doctor Earnst. He tells me. After two or three hours, I should be able to walk. I said, Doc, I can walk right now. He said no, No, after two or three hours, I can walk. Hopefully things go well. I'll be back with you either on Thursday or Friday. And away we go. But nonetheless, Rob Sanders, welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. And Rob, first of all, I know you don't watch it pillar to post, but it's my duty. It's my job. So last night I'm watching the Democratic National Convention in that great city of Chicago, and I saw out of Chicago, CBS six in Chicago reported this morning. I watched these things so you don't have to that. There's fourteen public schools, I said, fourteen public schools in the city of Chicago where not one student at the fourth grade level, not one has is proficient in math and English speaking skills. Not one. And that's been true for the last seven years. For seven years, in the city of Chicago, a chunk of the kids can not read and cannot write by the time they're ten or eleven years old. Yet we're told the schools need more money. That's a separate issue. Last night, your good friend Andy Basher spoke. You had the Reverend Raphael Warnock. He's from Atlanta. There's a great city. He spoke. Then you missed doctor Joe Biden. You missed Ashley Biden, the President's daughter who says in her diary she was sexually sexually molested by the President Joe Biden. She's out there talking loud and proud about her daddy. And then the President himself got on late. You missed a lot of it. Did you happen to catch Governor Andy Basher, who was the worst speaker of all? As if that's Germaine, I would point out to you. I regress a bit that Abraham Lincoln was a terrible public speaker. In fact, when Abraham Lincoln gave the Gettysburg Address, there was a smattering of applause, people sat down for the next guy to come up. Not until on the train back when he gave this speech to a reporter who published it that people know he gave the Gettysburg address. I regress Rob Sanders of all, tell me about the main streets of Covington. Secondly, as Andy bshared the next Attorney General of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope not Willie, because he didn't do much as Attorney General on the Kammonwealth of Kentucky. We were struggling during his entire tenure to get prosecutors the resources we need to keep our staff around, the laws passed that we need in order to keep the Kamalwealth Kentucky a safe place to live, work, and raise a family. And I certainly don't want to be dealing with those same problems on the national level now. These days, it seems like maybe the federal government's a little bit more interested in election interference than they are with enforcing the law, which is yet another problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'd be good at that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but I can tell you I wasn't very happy to see the governor of my commonwealth of Kentucky on TV for as far as I can tell, the sole purpose of championing abortion. And you know, without getting into the abortion debate, Willie, that's really just not what I want people to think of when they think of Kentucky, you know, I want him to think of horse races, of bourbon, of beautiful hillsides and bluegrass, but not abortions.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know how or why Andy Basheer thought that that would be a good idea to make that his topic that he is pushing when he gets on the stage at the Democratic National Convention. But thank God Willie that all this stuff takes place past my bedtime, so I didn't have to watch any of it. I'm really impressive. They kept Joe Biden up that late. I'm wondering how that works. I thought he went to bed, you know, right after dinner about four thirty five o'clock. But uh, here, they must have. They must have might goosed him a little bit and give him a little go juice or something and wake him up. And speaking that late at night. It was even after my bedtime.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this story that says it is significant because President Joe. This is from the Washington Post, it must be accurate. Quote President Joe Biden told Democratic governors today. This is about two weeks ago during a meeting at the White House. Now, part of his plan going forward is to stop scheduling events after eight pm so he can get some sleep. According to three sources, the remarks first reporter for The New York Times came as the eighty one year old Biden sought to reassure a group of more than twenty state Democratic governors, including Andy Basheer, about his ability to defeat Donald Trump in November and govern effectively for the next five months. So don't schedule events after eight pm. And the Democrats did things last night to make sure that he didn't speak until something like eleven thirty pm, finishing at twelve to twenty am past primetime. It was supposed to be the highlight of last night. But by the time Andy Basheer got done, and Chris Coons got done, and Joe Biden got done, and Ashley Biden got done, and Raphael Warnock got done, and that silly congresswoman from Texas got done, it was well past primetime and even you went to sleep. And so you would think that the three issues that dominate democratic politics are number one, sex, sex and more sex. Number two is gender and gender ideology, which they want to change, and number three is abortion. Now, most Americans, including Tony Bender, doesn't care about sex, doesn't care about gender identity, doesn't care about abortion. Thank god his mother had little Tony. And so if those are the only issues the Democrats care about? Are we in trouble or are we in good shape? What about normal people who want to work? Have low grocery prices, low gasoline prices, you can afford a house? What about that? And I would point out, now you got me all pissed off. I'm watching this morning out of Los Angeles. The LA Port System, the second largest in the United States, and Los Angeles Port System had to shut down for two hours. They lacked electricity. They're not producing electricity in California to keep the ports open. There's a question in there somewhere. Can you answer it?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I got all kinds of questions sitting there. I don't know that there's answers to any of them. Says if you're looking for what in the world the Democrats are thinking? But wouldn't you think that the sitting president of the United States, the man who wrestled the presidency the oval office away from Donald Trump and handed it over to the Democrats in the first place, and then stepped aside so that they could put up Kamala Harris to try and win and hold on to power. When he was faced with losing to Donald Trump again, he sacrificed himself to sacrificed his own career for the party. Don't you think he should be introducing their nominee, the woman who's only their nominee because he stepped aside, not because anybody voted for, but because he stepped aside and anointed her the Democratic candidate for president. Yet they put him after midnight on a Monday. I mean, could they have put him any further away from their presumptive nominee speech. Don't you think he deserves at least the modicum of respect that he would be the one to give the speech to introduce the vice president and let her take and accept the nomination. Don't you think he deserves that respect?
Speaker 1: He should be there every night giving those great speeches. Jake Tapper, last night I watched that I have three monitors up head on Nancy Pelosi asking Nancy Pelosi, what role would you play in the so called coup as called by the New York Times, the coup to take Biden out? So that and she said, I made no telephone calls. But Jake, we're past that now that doesn't matter anymore. And so Jake Tapper came back with another question. Well, how legitimate is it? Then if you can't mentally conduct a campaign, how can he stay as the president. And once again Nancy Pelosi got her hackles up, whatever the hell hackles are, she got her hackles up, and she said, you know what, We're past that, Jake, Let's move on. So let's move on from the fact that the Democratic Party is a nominee. Not one person voted for her. And secondly, for the first time in American history, and you might want to talk about nineteen seventy four, seventy five when there's three Republican legislators walked into the White House and told Tricky Dick, you're done, Richard Milhouse Nixon and then he said, okay, I'm done. But other than that, to have the Democratic Party come together and lie and lie and lie for years about the mental acuity of Joe Biden, who is early on set riga mortis, and they lied and lied about that. Now they want to ignore the fact they told him you can't run, but you can stay in office for five months. I can only imagine if a Rob Sanders had the mental acuity of Joe Biden, that somebody would come tap on you're doin say Rob, come with me home. We're going out to the barn. You need to relax a little bit. And so I'm watching this in real time, and I'm thinking what country am I living in? And the difficulty is the Democratic machine, Rob Sanders, as you know, is a monolith that is strong and brave. It's at tsunami when they come after you, and most of these blue cities, blue states, they will get you. And so I fear that long term. If this woman can beat Donald Trump with her record of getting rid of fracking, raising energy prices, cutting off the pipelines, if this woman can open up the southern border, ignore the deaths that rapes, the robberies of these immigrants, forget about the one hundred and twelve thousand Americans killed. If this woman can actually win the presidency, Rob Sanders, We're in trouble and they may come for you. Jake Tapper may come for you. What will you do when Jake Tapper comes after you?
Speaker 2: Well, Willie, I think Nancy Pelosi was on to something when she just tells the media move on, there's nothing to see here.
Speaker 3: It's like that old line out.
Speaker 2: Of the Star Wars movie when Luke Skywalker uses the Jedi mind trick to tell the storm troopers just move on, there's nothing to see here. And what does the media do? They move on on, nothing.
Speaker 4: To see here.
Speaker 2: The Democratic Party has done that because they control the media, and the media tries to control the narrative as best they can, if it weren't for great Americans like yourself out here speaking the truth. But they talk about Kamala Harris being the borders are and what does the Democratic Party do? They say, move on, nothing to move here, and all of a sudden the media stops talking about it. Kamala Harris is supposed to bring the Internet to everybody in rural America.
Speaker 4: They what was it?
Speaker 2: Sixty four billion they allotted to do that? Not a single person that she was supposed to be bring the Internet to got the Internet. What does the Democratic Party tell the media? Move on, there's nothing to see here. No matter what it is that she has been in charge of, it's been a failure. And she was for defunding the police, said that the police shouldn't shouldn't be given the money to carry out the job to keep us safe. What's the media do?
Speaker 5: Move on?
Speaker 2: Nothing to see here? So the media moved on because the Democratic Party told them to. I mean, they totally ignore the fact that she didn't get any Democratic votes in the last Democratic primary, and she didn't get any votes in this Democratic Party or this Democratic primary. But what does the media do. They move on nothing to see here? Why because the Democratic Party told them to. Nancy Pelosi says, we're past that, and the media says, okay, we're past that.
Speaker 1: They're just like the stormtroopers. I tell you, Rob Sandy, we want to talk about the main streets of Covington where bars are being blown up and bars are being set on fire and shots. You need some knife control, and no gun control works, so well, you need some knife control. But before we leave this point, three years ago, three and a half years ago, the federal government passed a bill that paid for five hundred thousand electric vehicle charging stations, five hundred thousand. They were to be built at the rate of about one hundred and twenty five thousand a year. So that and after four years you'll have five hundred thousand charging stations. Of those five hundred thousand charging stations at the cost by the way of seven billion dollars, how many are building operational? The answer is eight, not eight hundred, not eight thousand, not eighty thousand, but eight. And of those eight, three don't work. And so that is the federal government at its best making these promises. Lastly, tell me about the main streets of Covington. You famously said a few years back, Comington had no murders, no shootings, no knifings, nobody's hurt. What the hell's happening This one bar in Covington looks like gun smoke, looks like the Long Branch. What the hell's going on?
Speaker 2: Well, Willie, I don't know the entire story yet. It's still under investigation by the Covington Police Department. What I do know is that there were two guys in a disagreement. One of the guys had two guns. Now, how a guy gets two guns into a bar, I have no idea, but obviously this is something the Covington police aren't gonna look very kindly on. I already talked to my good friend Vice Mayor Ron Washington, who I know you had on your show last week and gave a great interview. He's gonna be a great next mayor of the city of Covington. Ron's concerned about it. He's pissed off, just like I'm pissed off. We're still investigating who was at fault for the shooting, but one guy tooking one of the other guys two guns away. Both of them ended up shot. Both of them are in the hospital. Both of them are lucky to be alive. But I'm not talking at all about no murders in Covington, because the Lord knows. I think this the last time I was bragging on that, so that ain't gonna happen again.
Speaker 5: But no, we don't look kindly upon guns in bars.
Speaker 2: I'm all four guns, but not in bars. If you want to carry your gun, that's fine, do it someplace where people aren't getting drunk doing stupid things. But we're looking into what's going on. I would expect to see that sometime before it's all over, somebody's gonna be facing some charges. The bar's probably got some questions to answer from the city government and Vice Mayor Ron Washington about what in the world they got going on there. But this is certainly something that we want to fix so that we aren't talking down the road about homicides and coving bars.
Speaker 1: Well, you and I and Tony maybe Ron Washington. I like that guy a bit liberal for my taste, because he's somewhere to the right of you. But nonetheless, Win need to meet. Now, what's the name of that bar Tony wants to go there and get a drink tonight. What's the name of that place.
Speaker 2: That well, it's formerly known as Legends. I believe it goes by Fox now, but it's about the only bar left end Letna.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: There's probably a couple others, but it's probably the biggest bar in Wlintonian's right there on the main drag on the Corsi. So now they hit a fire there not too long ago too. I don't even think there's a roof on a plate because the fire burnt a roof off and somehow they just throw a tarp over top of the roof and the alcohol beverage contil says that's fine, good enough, go ahead and serve some more beers. You think somebody would at least have to have a roof on their bar before they could open. But good lord, Willy, it's why you know. I can't be in charge of everything. I'm only prosecuting the crimes. That mostly means I'm like the human trash man. I'm just taking out the trash, but it's already trashed by the time I get there. I don't get to be there on the front end and fix the problems before they happen. Sometimes need some other people and government to step up, and a roof on a bar would be a good start.
Speaker 1: Well, ABC has a little bit of a liberal history Alcohol Beverage Control. Will see what happens there. But Tony will be there tonight about six o'clock if you want to join them. And once again, i'm the charging stations are coming. They're coming slowly all across the nation. They're coming very slowly.
Speaker 2: On Willie, there's nothing to see here. Don't talk about Sar. We're past the charging station.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I brought it up.
Speaker 2: Rob s not the droid you're looking for, really.
Speaker 1: No, no, be careful, be careful, otherwise I won't appear in your silly show again. All right, But once again, Rob Sanders, thank you for your perspective. Andy. Butscher's got a rocket going to the top, and that'll be an opening in the Attorney General's office. By the way, if Basher leaves into the so called administration. God forbid, who appoints the governor? Is it gonna does the lieutenant governor move up automatically? Or is there an election in Kentucky?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Willie, Kentucky's little quirky that way. We actually don't replace the governor. We just give all the power to the lieutenant governor. Because it's a lady by the name of Jacqueline Coleman. She's a former school teacher, so I'm not sure she's the most qualified to be the governor, but hey, neither was Ony this year, and he's getting invited to the Democratic National Committee to speak on stage or abortion whatever.
Speaker 1: Abortion. Everybody's worried about abortion. Abortion.
Speaker 2: She would be the one to assume the power, but the office would stay vacant, and she would be able to fill out or complete the rest of the year's term, which runs all the way to twenty seven. What's scary about that? And I don't think that would count as it's her first term. It would be his second term, and she could turn around and run for election, and I had we could get stuck with eleven years of Jacqueline Coleman. If she were able to meet the Republican nominee for two consecutive elections, which is a scary thought.
Speaker 1: I could see Colonel Sanders arising from northern Kentucky, fried chicken and every pot. I can see it now, Colonel Sanders. Anyway, we got to run up against the clock. Tony's waving the red flag. I got to go. But once again, Rob Sanders, thank you for battering around the issues with me. And get those charging stations ready to go, and we'll see you tonight at six o'clock at Legends with the tarp on the roof, and away we go.
Speaker 2: All right, Willie got left in America. We're gonna need it at this rate.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you, Rob. Let's continue with more Red spaceball tonight. Is this the real deal? What happened to the Reds? They won? They scored more runs in one inning they scored in three games against Kansas City on news radio seven hundred WLW. I wouldn't note that former Ohio State University quarterback Arc Slaster. It's more legal difficult. He's now he's been charged with possession of a cocaine. A Franklin County grand jury handed up a one count indictment against arch Leister, sixty four years old. The charge stems from a traffic stop in February where a High state patrol found suspected heroin. I'm sorry, cocaine in Sleister's vehicle, and he's under indictment for more. He spent years and years in jail, likely to spend more years in jail. What a waste. Secondly, I watched most of the Democratic Convention last night, so you did not have to, and I thought there was a vacation, a separation between reality on one hand and the presentation by the Democrats on the other. And the entire night was set up to thank Joe Biden for his nearly forty eight years of service to this country, in which he spent most of his time in the Senate, saddling up next to segregationist and ku Klux plan members like Robert Byrd and strom Thurman, getting through federal judges, thank God, like Clarence Thomas, and then what was convenient to flip and do something else, he did it. He's like a shape shifter that will become whatever you want him to become. And so the goal was to highlight part of the deal deal to get him out of running as a Democrat in November, that you'd be wind dined and pocket lined. In fact, there'll be a movement to put you on Mount Rushmore. Maybe chisel off Washington, Jefferson, tr and just kind of get rid of them, and maybe Lincoln would look better somewhere else with tr Jefferson or Washington and put Joe Biden on Mount Rushmore along with Jimmy Carter and Barack Husain Obama speaking tonight. That was the goal, and so time and time and time again, those involved in this bloodless coup, as called by The New York Times, would have to relate to what happened behind the scenes. They got Joe Biden out of the race. What part of the deal we understand is that he'd have a prime speaking spot on Monday Night in prime times and let the assembled multitude simply shout thank you Joe, thank you Joe, as he wooed us all with his oratorical skills. Not exactly. It didn't work out that way. One of the final insults of Joe Biden was the speech of find was so long and so irrelevant. He didn't start to about eleven thirty PM, and then about twelve thirty am, well past prime time in the East. He was supposed to speak about ten fifteen or ten thirty, and he stop about eleven o'clock into the night. In the news, none of that happened. Too much bloviating. And believe me, when I recognize bloving, I call it because I know how to bloviate with the best of them. So a friend of mine asked me called me this morning a business leader that you may know, but I won't give his name. It was a confidential call, and said, how in the world does Donald Trump lose to this? And I said, well, I can tell you why. Because being a Democrat means never having to say you're sorry. Being a Democrat means you'll be wind downed in pocket line for your life. Being a Democrat mean you're with the cool kids and not those that have thinkers. They're not with the kids that are kind of ostracized. You're in the cool crowd. So if you're a Democrat, even one like for God's sakes, Kamala Harris, can I say Kamala or Kamala, I better be careful. If you're a Democrat, you're in hog heaven. The way is simply developed imagine, if you're a democrat, you can run a city into the ground. You're gonna have a school system completely dysfunctional. You're gonna have massive lawlessness, you have no job creation, and you stay in power as long as you want to stay irrespective of your performance. One might say that about fifty years ago, the city of Cincinnati had five hundred thousand residents. Today lost forty percent of its population is now down about three hundred thousand, and the cost of each each residence service is skyrocketing. It used to be somewhat cheap to be in the city of Cincinnati. In fact, talk to Lincoln B. Ware and others. Woodward High School and others were functional high schools. There was a functional CPS system. It kind of worked. Right now it is not functional. It is completely dysfunctional. Is simply more than daycare. In the city of Chicago. ABC I'm sorry. CBS seven had a report that in the last quarter of last year, the fourth graders have a proficiency test whether you're proficient in math in English, which is speaking skills, proper English grammar, and also basic computations. What is seven times seven the square root of one forty four and basically just basic math. There are sixteen schools in the city of Chicago in which not one student in sixteen schools, not one was proficient in math and reading, not one zero, And it went back in time. At least for the last seven years, there's been not one student conversant in math and reading, not one in those schools, and nothing changes. The city of Chicago is going to have several thousand people shot this year and nothing changes. The city of Chicago downtown is almost unrecognizable. Had a guest on Sunday Night talked about they boarded up fronts of businesses all over Michigan Avenue in the water Tower. It's unrecognizable and nothing changes. The Chicago Police are demoralized. They're down about one thousand officers, and nothing changes for job creation. Guess what. It's almost impossible in order to come out of high school and work anywhere in the city of Chicago. Nothing changes. And part of it is one of the media watchdogs have noted that in the last month, the media coverage of Kamala Harris has been eighty five percent positive, while the media coverage of Donald Trump has been eighty nine percent negative. I'm surprised as only eighty nine percent negative. I thought it was one hundred percent negative. You can't watch the evening news and come away with a positive impression of Donald Trump. And if you watch the evening news, you will come away or a positive impression of Kamala Harris. They will not go into her background to tell you the kind of person she's been or the policies that she advocates. It doesn't fit the narrative. So my friend who I talked with, I said, now, wait, just use that number. The network's TV networks are in the honeymoon phase with Kamala Harris, and the experts say, well, that's going to change. No, it's not that Joe biden honeymoon has lasted four years. The Barack Hussein Obama honeymoon has lasted about twenty years since since he spoke at the Democratic Convention in Boston in twenty oh four. There's never media coverage of a negative way of any of these big time Democrats. Because you must rely upon talk radio or otherwise to get truthful information. There'll be no discussion whatsoever about the positions of Kamala Harris when it comes to things like energy production. I would note to you that this morning for two hours, the Los Angeles Port system was down because they didn't have enough electricity to operate the ports. There's going to be massive brown and blackouts all over California and other states. There's not enough energy to produce electricity. And guess what, over the next ten years, there's going to be a fifty to seventy percent increase in electricity needs because of all the AI coming on board and tens of millions of people. We need more electricity at a cheaper rate. And we're standing on top of the greatest energy reserves in the world world, but Kamala Harris says, do not use that. We need windmills and we need solar batteries from China. So here we are. We're beginning brownouts and blackouts in California. What's your position on energy? It isn't drill, baby, drill, it's windmills, windmills, and more windmills. We need more energy, not less, and we're not going to be able to produce it at a low cost. Guess what you pay for it. What's your position on inflation caused by her signing into law trillions of dollars of giveaways that simply had more money, chasing fewer products, causing more inflation, immigration and homelessness, getting rid of all private medical insurance. Is that what you want? Of course not so. Every day these liberal Democrats get up with policies they know you don't want. They rely upon the mainstream media to tell you only the good stuff and twist the truth into a lie. So I told my friend, look, if you're a Democrat, you tap into massive financial fundraising immediately because of the tech world controlled by the federal government. The techies understand where their bread is buttered. And just in one contribution, you had Mark Zuckerberg give four years ago a half a billion dollars to get out the vote, which means sign up all these new voters with ballots and make sure they go into dropboxes that are not attended so that millions of more people vote. You have ground soldiers, which are the individuals from colleges and labor unions that will be available to the Democrats in order to sign up these new voters and make sure they vote. You have all the universities and all the colleges pumping out liberalism into the minds of these children young adults, and they believe what they're told in college. Therefore, about ninety percent of college students are liberals and demand all kinds of things. All the newspapers and all the websites. You have all the cable news except for Fox, Breitbart, Newsmax, and News Nation pumping out the same story every day about how great Joe Biden is, how great Obama is, even Bill Clinton, one of Jeff Epstein's great friends. Bill Clinton's a great guy. Forget about the me too movement. It doesn't apply. If you're a Democrat. You have all the Hollywood star power, you have access to the brightest kids and the most money, and you have the Brad Pitts, You have the Steve Kurz and others pumping you up constantly. You got the Evening newscast. You might know that. Yesterday Monday, the House of Representatives issued a report calling for the impeachment of Joe Biden because he took at least forty million dollars from Chinese energy interests through Hunter Biden, the bag man who ran around the world collecting money for his drug addictions and also for the big guy, Joe Biden. Was that covered by one little piece in the Evening newscast. Do you know about the report from James Comber. I don't think so doesn't exist. You have all the morning news shows, including the View, on your side, plus all the late night so called comics. Oh, I don't think are funny. You have all the laboring unions on your side, including two point five million government employees and the labor unions, all of whom vote for Democrats. Put all that together. That there sits Jade Vance and Donald Trump looking at the ocean, and this huge wave, this tsunami from left to right, center, north to southeast to west is coming at you. Massive fundraising, the ground soldiers to sign up brand new voters, the universities and the colleges, the newspapers and the websites, and the cable news and the Hollywood star power. You got the evening news, you got the morning news, you got the View, the late night so called comics. You have all the morning shows, the big city power brokers and more, and all the big time labor unions coming after you. And what do you have as a Republican. You have ideas and you have a core that this country is on the wrong track. Biden's economic record has been a disaster, an absolute disaster. Did you get that last night? I understand what happened. The worst bout of inflation since Jimmy Carter calls by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, imagine your utility bills, the cost of borrowing money, gasoline anywhere from thirty to fifty percent up. A seemingly permanent jobs recession. Kids come out of high school and college ready to get to work. And guess what jobs are not available for kids who want to go to work. An explosion of spending and debt. Joe Biden's added about eight trillion dollars in the national debt. We were coming out of the recession, We had the COVID, we had the southern border under control. But he wanted to add about two trillion dollars in debt on top of that, which will hobble you and your family for generations to come. And he caddled dictators all over the world and ran rough shot over our allies on unleashed from eastern Europe to the Middle East of the Red Sea. The Pacific isn't looking too great either. Wars are everywhere in the country. The economy is in turmoil. Seventy percent of us believe the nation's on the wrong track. Did you get any of that last night? Will you get it tonight or tomorrow or Thursday? Absolutely not, because you're on the gravy train. If you're a Democrat, you control all those instrumentalities, and you understand clearly where your bread is buttered, and you will play the Democratic line without any question. It is unbelievable. And Joe Biden has spent his life lying repeatedly on every important issue. In fact, he's such a liar that even Barack Hussein Obama said, never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f things up. That's from Obama, who knows him best. He's been on the wrong position on every important issue is entire life. According to Robert Gates, Obama's secretary of Defense, whatever the big issue was, whatever Joe Biden said to do, do the exact opposite. And now that he's mentally incompetent, the Democrats want us to believe he can be the president for the next five months, but doesn't have the mental acuity to run for an office. They pulled the plug on the guy because even though he got all the Democratic delegates, because of politics and is standing in the polls. All that's pretty disgusting. So that's where we are. On the same day that the House of Representatives issued almost a four hundred page report with names called out bank accounts, money's transferred from China to Hunter Biden and Joe Biden completely ignored by the mainstream media. Be goes it doesn't fit. All the news that fits, they print, and if it doesn't fit, it isn't printed, it doesn't exist. Just as one factoid, eighty five percent of the mainstream media cover reach of Kamala Harris has been positive, eighty nine percent of the mainstream media coverage of Donald Trump has been negative. Kamala Harris can do nothing wrong and Donald Trump can do nothing right. And if you're not a bright, discerning citizen, guess what you know none of this. You don't pay enough attention to talk radio, to other certain of the other websites to get the facts about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, who a year ago the mainstream media said was unqualified to continue to service the vice president. Newsweek in Washington Post ran stories in the middle of twenty twenty three saying that if Joe Biden runs for a second term. Get rid of Kamala Harris. She's a drag on the ticket. She's incompetent, she can't, can't turn afraid, she can't take care of basic tasks. Ninety one percent of her staff don't want to work for Kamala Harris. Her job was the Southern Border and it was disgusting and it was wrong. Tell lies about Trump, tell lies about Joe Biden, and guess what, and the electorate will buy it and buy it quickly. Joe Biden got eighty one million votes supposedly in twenty twenty. Donald Trump got seventy four million, about six million more than Obama ever received, and he had Trump lost by seven million votes, and about eighty thousand votes would have turned the election the other direction. So you got to pay attention. This is important. Well, let's continue with more coming up next. We have a liberal New York feminist who is disgusted with the political positions of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris when it comes to transgender rights things in that character. Please listen to what this woman has to say. She's a Democrat, she's from New York City, She's in the middle of the Democratic beast, and she's discussed with Kamala Harris. How about that one? So let's continue. Why is it happening? You got to pay attention to what's going on, You like the status of art. If the seventy percent say America's on the wrong track would pay enough attention to change their vote, this country would be so much better off. But being a Democrat means never having to say you're sorry, because there's no one on the other side that will hold you to account other than great Americans like you and I on news radio seven hundred WLW Billy Punningham, the great American of course. The issue of transgender rights and women's rights, etc. After the Olympics we had some of the fall to roll fallout from that. There were two identified x y male boxers and notifying as women who beat the crap out of the female boxers and won the gold medals. And the topic has been certainly addressed to force, lead by Kara Dansky, the author of the Reckoning How the Democrats and the Left Betrayed Women and Girls and also the book The Abolition of Sex How the transgender Agenda harms women and Girls and kar welcome to the bill Cunningham Show and Cara. First of all, a year or two ago. I can recall all the celebrations about fifty years of Title nine. And if somebody would have told those who put together Title nine some fifty some years ago that this thing would be morphed and of what it is today, would they have been shocked or assist us the abolition of rights? Give me your perspective of what's happening was transgender rights, especially with men playing women's sports in the locker room and blearning the lines between male and female.
Speaker 6: It's such an important question. Thank you for having me on.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Title nine was enacted in nineteen seventy two. Fast forward fifty years, and the Biden administration in June of twenty twenty two proposed a complete rewrite of Title nine's implementing regulations. Specifically, what that rewrite would do is redefine the word sex to include the amorphist and sexist and nebulous concept of gender identity, and that final I'm sorry that proposed rule became final in April of this year, and a lot of people are battling it out in the courts, and I can talk to you a lot about that. I do want to make very clear though, Yes, the titles of my book are exactly as you read them. My books exactly as you read them. I'm a lifelong Democrat, and that's part of what makes me a little bit unique in this space. Many of your listeners may not realize it. There are rank and file Democrats all over this country who are completely set up with what party leadership is doing on this topic. But there's no reason your listeners would have any reason to know that, because most media outlets will not platform those of us who are speaking out against gender identity from the political left. So thank you in particular for having me on for that reason.
Speaker 1: And of course, gender identity is a fluid concept. I guess I could identify as a different gender, and there might be as many as one hundred and five or nineteen different genders and its self identification. I can identify as a left hander and play golf. But I guess I can identify as a female and take advantage of that. And I would think this is an issue that moms and dads and grandparents and granddads and grandmothers care about. Just a few days ago, a week or so ago, the US Supreme Court and a five to four decision temporarily and only temporarily kept the status quo, which is to hold back for the time being. What's going to happen with Title nine being redefined? And ultimately it'll be ferreted out and clear away maybe sometime next year. But the issue of how gender identity? Can you tell me? Why why we're here? Because I'm a conservative Republican slash libertarian. I tend to vote Republican, but I vote for Democrats too. You're a self identified Democrat and I would assume somewhat liberal. But why don't more mothers and daughters and anties look at this issue and say, what does this mean? If a man can become a woman or vice versa, what does it mean for a gender identity? And also sex discrimination, which I guess doesn't exist anymore because if one's gender is amorphous, it goes back and forth, then there is no difference in the sexes. And I'd love Title nine. I think it's a great idea. I'm glad it worked out. Why aren't more people grasping on the issue? Do you think?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 6: So I just want to agree with you. Gender identity is a ridiculous concept. It's just an absolutely ridiculous concept that has no grounding in reality. If a person wants to have a gender identity, I suppose they can, but that doesn't make the person not either female or male. Every single one of us, all eight billion of us, are all either female or male. So I just wanted to get.
Speaker 4: That out there.
Speaker 6: Why don't more speak out? You know, it's interesting a lot of people on the left still don't understand what's going on. That's changing. People are getting educated. You mentioned in the Olympics that was a pivotal moment. But I can tell you that I personally know a woman who is a Democrat whose daughter was competing in the Ivy League in twenty twenty two too, and had to compete against Leah or Will Thomas in the NCAA swimming finals in the women's category. That was her first exposure to this issue. She first learned about it in late twenty twenty one, and she educated about herself about it, and then she turned around in twenty twenty two and started a new organization called the Independent Council on Women's Sports, precisely for this reason, for moms and dads to get involved in protecting single sex sports for women and girls. A lot of people still don't know, and a lot of people are still scared. Unfortunately. I just want to say, for any listeners out there who are still scared to speak out about this, you can just say right out loud that a woman is an adult human female.
Speaker 4: People will be.
Speaker 6: Mad at you, people will yell at you. You might get canceled. I've been canceled. I've been yelled at by friends and family members. That's okay, It's perfectly fine just to say the truth right out loud.
Speaker 1: So as as we're formed in the womb, we get X and X or X and y, and that's it. There's no x y X or x Y or y y X. It's one or the other, and that's it.
Speaker 6: When I hear that, let me let me, let me jump in on that just for a second. It's slightly more complicated than that, And this is where the issue with what happened in the Olympics gets a little confusing. So generally speaking, you are absolutely right. I understand from doctors I've spoken with developmental biologists evolutionary biologists, the vast majority of the time, every single fetus is either xx or X, Y, However, it is true that there is a tiny sliver of the population who have differences of sexual development, which means that they have a slightly different chromosomal makeup other than xx or x y. That is approximately point zero two percent of the population. That's a legitimate medical condition. Those people who have that condition have really serious medical conditions and problems that they have to work out with their families and their doctors. That's a real thing, and that needs to be addressed medically. But that has nothing to do with quote unquote gender identity or quote unquote trans.
Speaker 1: Let's play this out, say ten or fifteen years. So now let's say the US Supreme Court somehow expands Title nines definition to include identity as opposed to sex orientation, whatever it might be. The Supreme Court says, okay, we buy the liberal democratic argument, and five or ten or fifteen years that one can self identify as a different gender than what appears to be. Tell me the world, say in twenty thirty five, twenty forty, when some little three or four year old girl wants privacy in her high school locker room, or she wants to play sports get in the Olympics, so she wants to go on the LPGA tour and she can't because of males hitting the ball fifty yards farther. Can you play out, Karadansky, what happens if this goes the liberal Democratic Kamala Harris way and Kamala Harris and her type wins the argument? What does America look like in twenty thirty five?
Speaker 6: So if that happens, women and girls will have lost everything we have fought since, you know, for centuries to gain. We fought for the right to vote. And you know, at the time that we had to fight for the right to vote, everybody knew what a woman was, everybody knew who was excluded from the franchise, nobody was confused about what the words male and female men when women weren't allowed to vote. And you know, by the way, I have made very close common cause with a lot of conservative Republican women who understand that if they have the right to vote for Republicans, they have first wave feminists to think to thank for that. And I'm very grateful to the conservative Republican women that I have had the great pleasure to work with over the years and protecting women and girls as a sex class. But The other thing is that in the nineteen sixties and seventies, and many of your listeners may disagree with this, but feminists made huge gains for women and girls. So, for example, we set up domestic violent shelters so that women could flee abusive relationships. No one at a domestic violent shelter asks for the political affiliation of a woman who's laying violent, you know. And it was feminists who set up all these things. We set up Brave crisis shelters, We got the right to have credit cards.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: We won a lot of things over the course of the nineteen sixties and seventies, including Title nine. All of that is gone if the Democrats in power get their way. And I want to stress it's the Democrats in power. It's not rank and file Democrats who are pushing this.
Speaker 4: It truly isn't.
Speaker 6: I have spoken to so many rank and file Democrats who are saying, if the Democrats don't change their course on this, I'm just not going to vote for them ever again. Some are saying, you know what, forget the Democratic Party. I'm becoming independent. Some of them are saying, you know what, I've had enough. I'm voting for Trump in November. So rank and file Democrats are not in lockstep with party leadership on this, and part of what is so frustrating. You may have seen that I wrote an open letter to Kamala Harris, who I have met before, and I'm you know, I'm saying, look, stand up, do the right thing at the DMC. Do I think she's going to do that?
Speaker 4: No, I do not.
Speaker 6: I don't think that for a second. But Martina and Nevertilova, the tennis champ, put my open letter to Kamala Harris on for Twitter, and that means that, you know, several hundred thousand people saw it who otherwise may not have. And so my hope in writing something like that is not that I'm actually going to persuade Kamala Harris to do the right thing. My hope is that I will persuade ordinary Americans across the political spectrum to take a stand, stand up, stay what is true, and really work together, just as ordinary Americans across the political spectrum to get this done. If our leaders aren't going to do it, we need to do it ourselves.
Speaker 1: You know, I've practiced law for many years. I've represented many battered women generally men that do the battering. I have a wife who's been a great appel at judge, and I look at my little granddaughter and I'm thinking, the last thing I want is for her to be in a situation where she's competing against males and sports, or in high school or college situations. I think women are better than men. I think women live longer than men. I think women are better people than men. And the idea that we're going to blur the differentials between male and female to benefit is point zero two maybe point zero two, at the cost of so many tens of millions of girls and women is sickening. Of course, my wife when she went to law school and her class, it was the first class in which the majority of the students were female. Female dominate in the colleges. Males are the ones who don't graduate in the same race. Put in the same time, I think men don't mature to the twenty five or thirty years old. Women tend to do it a bit earlier because they're better human beings. Now, having said that, I'm shocked that more liberal females who always vote Democratic are going to look at this issue and say, you know what, Kamala Harris is great. The Democratic Party is correct that one sex is fluid. You can be male one year female the next based upon advantages. There's no such a thing. Therefore a sex discrimination because you don't know what gender you are dealing with, you go the opposite direction. There goes Title nine. There goes all kinds of protections for women that ought to be in the marketplace and ought to be in the law. It's all world unconstitutional because there's not a difference. They're all the same. No one's a male, no one's a female, and you move back and forth. Why don't more women figure this out? Kerek? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 6: Well, I think that it's not true that women are the rank and file female Democrat voters are in favor of this.
Speaker 4: They're not. They truly aren't.
Speaker 6: You just can't see it because the media will not platform the liberal women's opposition to this, so it's not in the public eye other than this conversation that we're having right now, which I'm very grateful for. You have no reason to know there are countless women all over this country who are speaking out in their communities and in their families. They just can't get a voice in the mainstream legacy media. What what because the mainstream legacy media is invested in Americans not understanding that we are actually much more united on this topic than we are divided.
Speaker 1: Is there a political reason? Is it such hatred of Trump and Republicans? Or is it, well, what's the motivation to say Gail King, for example, CBS Morning, she ought to be right out there speaking loud and proud about women and girls and they're different, and we have to have sex discrimination laws ought to exist. Title nine means something not Nvatolova has spoken out hardly anyone else has.
Speaker 6: Why So that's when you have to look at the money. And so that's where I want to encourage listeners to visit something called the eleventh Hour Blog literally the number eleven one one thhourblog dot com. It's written by a woman named Jennifer Billick, who has done some unbelievably impressive journalistic investigation into the money behind what is pushing all of this. I want everyone in America to become familiar with names like Tim Gill, who runs something called the Gill Foundation, which is based in Colorado, and Rolling Stone has called him a megadowner to the Democratic Party. I want everyone to get familiar with the name John Striker. He's a man who founded something called the Arcis Foundation, which funds millions and millions of dollars worth of quote trans and queer liberation movements. I want everyone to be familiar with the name Martin Rothblatt. He's also a multimillionaire. He runs an organization called Terrorism t e R A s e M. He views it as a religion. He thinks that we can all become completely non sex. He thinks that we can move beyond our biology as human beings. And you know, I start to sound a little conspiratorial here. I realized. But if Martin Rothblatt were just some weirdo typing out crazy, you know, crazy theories on a computer in his basement, I wouldn't be worried about it. But Martin Rothblatt is a multimillionaire who's been featured in New York Magazine. He's been featured on NBC, He's been on Oprah. So this man has influence, he has a platform. He calls himself a woman. His name is Martin. He was born Martin. He calls himself Martin. You get the picture, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is wonderful. This is one thing. As a grandfather and as a parent, I believe in this. This is bad. This is bad stuff. And if we legally this issue is lost, the gains of women since nineteen seventy two are gone.
Speaker 6: Yes, of course. And also we can't forget pharma, and so we can't forget the scandal of a medical establishment that is putting in entire generations worth his young people, miners and young adults on hormones and giving them surgeries that are utterly irreversible and that caused permanent damage, including loss of sexual function, lots of reproductive function, bone density laws, sometimes long term disease, including cancer. And there's an industry that stands to get it from doing that, and that's called pharma.
Speaker 1: Billions of dollars. We gotta run. Karen Dansky, author of The Reckoning How the Democrats and the Left Betrayed Women and Girls, also the book The Abolition of Sex, How the transgender agenda harms women and girls. Once again, Karen Dansky, this is wonderful. Thank you. Get the message out and the truth will set us all free in Karen Dansky, once again, thank you for coming on the bill Cunningham Show. And perhaps we'll do it again later in the year. But thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much, Thank you, Kara Kardansky. Wow your reaction. Let's continue with more your reaction. Bill Cunningham with you every day at your home of the Reds on news radio seven hundred WLW. God, good doodledo, folks.
Speaker 8: I'm Donald Trump and there's two things in the world.
Speaker 1: I love a good deal and a good deal.
Speaker 8: Join me at Donald Trump's House of Williams.
Speaker 4: You we're making.
Speaker 7: You know well you.
Speaker 9: Hello quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: This is Chasenal Chicken Wing Day. Is he opening a place? Yes, at the Old Willy's Trumps at the old Old Willies, at the at the Flagship in Covington. That's it, really Chicken Wings. Today's Chicken Wing Day is gonna open up. It's gonna be Trump's Wings with Willie Well. He's in Howell, Michigan. We understand going nuts right now. I don't know what's going on with segment. I'll tell you what. I have a quote here what I'm going to share with the American people with your good front half Tad Pura Ball. But by the way, I'm gonna give the Celtic of their award. Where's he been? Can you recall weird than about it? Where's he been the past few months? He's like the president with the island pacificers. But go ahead. How much trouble did Trump get in when she said? Is she black? Is she Indian? What issue?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: What has still going on? It's impeachment number nine two? I can't say that second, I'm sorry. Here's the quote of Aftab pureval U, ohday, don't from the convention. Oh boy, this is Aftab in his own words. Okay. Quote. It is exciting and inspiring to see somebody of Indian descent being in a position to make history. It's been challenging in the Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Islander community with the rise of eight crimes and the language used by President Trump around COVID nineteen. Vice President Harris represents joy and hope, not just for Asians but around the country. Did you hear black in there anywhere?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Is he in as much trouble as Trump was in? He better be guess what he's not? Oh and by the way, I guess what because he's a Democrat? Correct? There. They're immune immune. They got they got this, they got immunity, they got the shot vaccine. Yeah, and he said, proud to be walking the footsteps of a A n HPI women to build strong coalitions A A n hp I. What was that?
Speaker 8: Willie?
Speaker 1: The stood reporters of proud service, every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati COLLS Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three three six seven h E A T Sport Roxy. And we want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today, fol Catering Service Deluxe Deli located right there in beautiful downtown Milford, the home of the Eagles. Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above plus. We want to acknowledge Paul Luck at McKinley Mortgage the rates of dipped call McKinley Mortgage now, Paul Luck or Derk Spentley see really the read the end of that losing street last night, beating those Blue Jays six to three. Where was Joey Vottom still in Buffalo? How's he hitting one four to start for the Reds? Then fit in well, what about the comments that Barry Larkin about David Bell and Jason Williams. Sure to call him about it your comments, please, I don't know has it resonated down to the clubhouse yet or I don't know. Well they're in Canada right now, Yeah, they are. Coverage begins from Toronto tonight and the Rogers Center aka the sky Dome six oh five, Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill, Inside Pitch, and the Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Now now injury updates. Oh, here we go Every Tuesday, Here we go. Ace Hunter Green, with that sore elbow, was in Los Angeles, California, the home of Joe yesterday for a second opinion. The Ribs remain optimistic that he'll return in or around August twenty ninth. You want to bet me a hot fud Sunday. Graham Ashcraft, with an elbow strain being a value, was being evaluated yesterday by the medical staff to start throwing again. Here we go. Infielder Matt McClean, here we go, who hasn't played this season because of his shoulder injury and then a recent setback with his rib cage, got another check up on the ribs yesterday. Should have went to Montgomery in get some ribs. Yeah, I mean they could have given him a full half slab or full slab, wouldn't he. But Dean wants to Caterius one day, you know what I told him? Yes, yes, uh, he and the club remained hopeful that mister mcclan can join the lineup before the season is over. Well, how about that, I don't get it. Paul Luck's going to bring in big boys on Monday. Are you prepared. I'll stay right that kitchen for the next five days. So this is the I'm trying to break up the injury updates. So McClain is they hope to get him back before the season's over. Graham Ashcrafts are going to start throwing again. And Hunter Green, with a sore elbow, was in Los Angeles, the home of Dragnet yesterday for a second opinion. What about Trevor Bauer, Well, apparently I saw something today on X that I guess they're not going to probably obviously signed Trevor Bauer because uh, he wasn't too well liked apparently in the clubhouse among certain reds. Correct that went unnamed, Well, you got a problem with the pitching here is that we had the best pitch. Well, now we lost that. Joli and ague Are last night got a great debut. So we'll see what happened. But you won't comment about Barry Larkin's comments on David Bell. Well would I would have went down there. Somebody's got to kick some you know what down there and take some names. They're in Toronto, so get somebody across the border. I don't know about that. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with twelve locations in northern Kentucky. Here we go, Bengals are on the field, coming up. Who's hurt? Next few minutes? What about men's joint practice with the Indianapolis Colts. What about men's he's still out for a while. Tennis World men's world number one and Cincinnati Open champion Yonick Center tested positive for a banned steroid in March. What stripped of prize money and points earned at a tournament in Indian Hills, Indian Hills, California, Indian Wales, Indian Wells. I'm sorry and he will not be suspended. What in tennis because of an independent Tribunal said it was not intentional. Center he committed to sin. Just what you're saying tested, I think once or twice in March. He's our champion, correct. JJ Wolf is taking on Great Britain's Oliver Crawford today and the US Open qualifying action. I like him, I like his family. I don't care what he's saying. College basketball, the Cincinnati Bearcats non conference schedule is out. Begins Monday, November fourth against Arkansas Pine Bluff. You see at NKU just Tuesday December or November nineteenth, at Villanova early December, of course, the host Savior Saturday, December fourteenth, and against Dayton on this Friday's December the twentieth. How about this story? Yeah, out of a date in the Dispatch and several other publications to report that Netflix was planning to air a documentary Vampires in jem City. That's Dayton his fault, touching on the nineteen ninety four disappearance of George Philip gall near the God themed asylum night up in Dayton. Allegedly, he's a vampire and he disappeared, but then he showed back up with a wooden stake in his heart. He said I'm fine and pulled it out. Your comments on that wow, missing husband, But he may reappear, shall we say, because he claims to be a vampire in golf? Go ahead, you will play this later today at the Friendly Confines. I got Nick Likings and I have Griffin, and I have Wally. Twenty twenty four gold medalist and twenty time LPGA Tour winner Lydia Kho will be at the Kroger Queen City Championship next month at TPC Rivers Bend. I wish him well, and they're the Olympic gold medalist will be part of the tournament. Dat co What about a vampire? What about Trevor Bauer? And what about what about Nick and his comments about the one David Bell slash Barry list of two Muller men kind of going out it? Well, what do you say? I agree with Larkin, something's gotta where's pot Rose?
Speaker 4: Lou?
Speaker 1: I don't know kick some asks like mister ass Well, that's true, get down there. Maybe somebody is and we don't know about a fire under them. Who do you think is doing it? If anybody could be Martin Benson, could be Brantley, I think Bramley's doing it well, Brantley. Yeah. Do you have an injury update on the Bengals. We have several nothings, no updates at all. No, do they have a tackle? I think they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. No other than that, I can't tell I don't know what to tell you if we've got injury updates. But the comments of a Ted pureval ignoring her black ancestry on to cause serious difficulties, is that correct? I would say so. Of course that's buried in the inquire story. But do you think the national media pick up on this that he somebody's going to black ancestry, somebody's going to that'll light them up. I genuinely believe she's the right person of the right time leader. Who was it, Travis Kelsey lit him up? She has let up the mayor. Yeah, she has a passion for the country, one of the majority Americans believe in. I saw some highlights this morning of that, and I mean, I'm thank goodness I was asleep identity politicians, so was the rest of the country. Aftabs Following in the footsteps of an a a n HPI woman to build stronger colon and Biden doesn't even realize they ran him out of town.
Speaker 3: Do they.
Speaker 1: Somebody's got to tell him that at some point he's gonna find out. Let him know. I don't know, talk about it. I've got some wise words for that. Cincinnati Merrigo, know your role.
Speaker 3: And shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Travis laid it down, He laid some smacking Kamala Harris there that we love. And then and then we just watching over here on the TV that uh, the id F has found six bodies of hostages in Gaza. Might complicate complicate things a little bit, don't you think, Well, the a Moss does not want peace, they want war, and if they want war, I would give them what they desire. I don't know. I just I don't know what to type. It's about the powder cake over there, and you were right in the middle of it at the time you spoke up. You were right in the middle of it. That was your name. A few months ago you got a picture of me at the whaling wall. I put a little note in there with your name on it. Segment I think a whaling wall I was there. Thank you, it's beautiful. I love the Israeli people. Segment give me out of the studs report. I'm going to open things up to the American people. I want to know your reaction, what to what happened night number one of the DNC. What happened and what do you think? And where do we go from here? A lot about the mayor's comments. How much? How much is that he's a Democrat. I'm sorry he's got the vaccine. Okay, I'm sorry. He's not going to catch any problems for ignoring her black heritage. Okay, Okay, it's about a A N P i Q. That's what it's about. And I dare you to ever say, write that down A A N P i Q t L four write that down. I just one of those tennis names I can pronounce. Well, yeah, you have another year to get ready. Okay, you're kind of embarrassing when you talk about matchups and tennis when you can't even talk pronounce the last name of these female players. That's why I got the sheriff say give me out. Speaking of the sheriff, Willie, we make him our citizen of the day. Richard K. Jones, No, Dave Keaton is back the broadcast. Sheriff is back, and very very excellent work all week at the Cincinnati oping you the cuts you need tape. And last night Joe Biden hugged Ashley Biden's daughter with tears in his eyes. He's saying, I made a lot of mistakes in my life. One of them was taking showers with his daughter. Would you agree? Well? And then he talked about his wife like boo boom, ba boom. I'm going wait a minute now, Joe. Then you had a hunter Biden behind the bag man. Bag man was there? I don't know, seg. We got calls from the American people. We have six lines open now seven nine seven pounds seven hundred to get your reaction to what happened in politics last night and your comments about our mayor talking about the aa NHP i Q four three community segment. Write that down, well, another beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report and especially our rock Jill was those of you wo know us.
Speaker 10: She still leaves me both breathless and speechless.
Speaker 1: I bet everybody knows her. I love her more than she loves me.
Speaker 10: She walks down the stairs and I still get that going boom boom, boom boom, kidding, Let's get a special round of a pause our.
Speaker 1: First lady, Hey doesn't need that. Hillary was there last night, boy, he had all the all the folks tonight it's Barack Obama. I think Biden takes in viagrat cocktails. What do you think? Boom boom, boom. Come back to my room. We can do it all night and I'll make you feel right. Boom boom boom segment. Thank you, Let's continue. We have calls from Batavia and Wadsworth, all places in between. Seven four nine, seven thousand. Your reaction last night on news radio seven hundred WLW you let's take your calls. I think I have a call from too Sweet and I've heard from in for a long time. And Jeff and Centerville. We have three lines open seven four nine seven thousand or pounds seven hundred the new at and D Your reaction last night. Where do we go from here? Give me one minute. I'll go right to the calls. I promise I'll look at the clock one minute. According to news media coverage month, eighty five percent of the news media coverage of Kamala Harris has been positive, in fact very positive, while about ninety percent of the coverage of Donald Trump has been negative. Rarely rarely the mainstream media. Do you see anything positive about Trump? And rarely in the mainstream media do you see anything negative about Kamala Harris. So the occasional voter maybe not a Jeff or a two suite that looks at this gets from the atmosphere of the idea that Trump is bad, Kamala Harris is good, and it's not because of their political positions. Identity politics play a lot of this. Lastly, our mayor I've met him at the Celtic Festival with Brian Reddan and others. Shay He said, it's exciting to see somebody of Indian descent being in a position to make history. And no reference did he make in these comments to her being an African American and she morphs to whatever whatever identity she needs to be to move forward. Identity politics out its best. Oh, let's go to the calls seven four nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred. Did anything about last night or what's happened in the last few days cause you to reconsider who you're going to vote for. You're voting for Trump or you're voting for Kamala Harris seven four nine, seven thousand, too sweeter than Jeff in Centerville, the home of the Elks, and too sweet from College Hill. Too sweet? Where have you been the past several months?
Speaker 3: You'll, I've been out there, But let me say Morenos, Tanza and Powell was the start, as you'll, locally okay, But Bill, I wanted to ask you, do we have enough in place nationwide to prevent a bunch of these freaking illegals from voting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Were you confident that we won't get to get over that hurdle?
Speaker 1: We can't, because you know, elections are local, too sweet, They're not national. Now, every state, in every county runs their own elections. That's one of the beauties of our of our system that in Ohio is this secretary state. In the state of Pennsylvania, each county elects their own election officials. So in Pennsylvania, each county decides more or less what the rules are, which is illegal in a sense because the state legislatures are supposed to set the rules. However, there are liberal Democratic governors uh in Michigan and Pennsylvania, in Wisconsin and Minnesota, which means they set they set the rules, and if they set the rules by the time they can be unset, it's too late. You can't have a trial which will take one to two years when you have a few days to give the election results. And so you have you brought up a good point, too, suite. If we had the election system in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Iowa, yes, I have little confidence in the so called blue counties and blue states there's going to be ballot integrity. And am I right?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong to say that you're not so nor which you said, We're just going through the freakingmotions study in octobery early up to the motions.
Speaker 1: Well, I think in Ohio, you and I vote here. I think we're straight. I had a call from Milford a number about a week ago. This guy calls from Milford and said, I'm so disgusted with illegals getting driver's licenses, which means a ballot Nevada and they get they get their assuming you're from nicker Ragua, too sweet, and you got you have your driver's license, but you're not eligible to vote because you're not a citizen. And you get a ballot in the mail and it comes to your apartment or your home, and you look at the ballot, your name is on it and it says to vote. Now, it is illegal and it's a felony to do that. But do you vote? And I think a lot of them do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't like it, but hopefully we could put out a miracle bill.
Speaker 1: One last thing, how about the idea that the Trumpsters saying that if you are illegal, do not vote, and when I'm elected, I'm coming after you. If you vote illegally, you're going to be kicked out of the country.
Speaker 3: You don't spend the money to put that out there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's it to run a campaign. I'll give you a number, too, sweet, Shared Brown's been there for half a century. Shared Brown's going to spend this is one Senate race in one state one hundred million dollars to defeat Bernie Marino one hundred million dollars. So what would it take for the Trumpster to get that information out? We're talking maybe a billion dollars. You don't have the money, boy, right now, good buddy, facts matter, Thank you too, sweet. Let's go to Jeff in Centerville, then Marshall and Kelly and a bunch of others and Jeff in Centerville, the home of the ex Elks. I'm sorry, I'm looking at Twitter. Give me a full report Jeff. Hello, Jeff, he really has the goal money? Pretty good? How are the Elks? The Elks?
Speaker 5: We're ready for another killer football season?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 5: Good and else's margarite is the bad ones are gonna get us through the winter.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a bad winter. In fact, right now, I'm playing golf at three thirty today. I might need a jacket to play golf. But give me a full report on Kamala. I gotta play. I'm gonna play at three thirty. I'm might have to have a coat. On global warming, well, if.
Speaker 2: Big Mama Kamala, Big Mama Kamala doesn't get in here and fix global warming, you probably won't need one.
Speaker 1: I dare you to say, by the way, it's not Kamala, it's Kamala, okay, And you're showing your racist identity by calling her Kamala when she is Kamela. Don't say Kamala. Don't say Kamala, say Kamala, and Kamala are Mama Kamala. And I dare you to say anything different, Otherwise you're a racist. Okay, y, yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Then I guess I'm just a white nationalist being that I'm white and I love my nation.
Speaker 1: That's a band.
Speaker 5: I don't care for Big Mama Kamala too much. I'll tell you that. There you go, she's gonna do. Yeah, she's gonna get in there.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, we caught that bad word. Did you get that bad word? Can't say that. Get the bad word? Call back later on. But you can't say g D. You can't say that. And let's continue. Now we go to Marshall and Claremont County, and then Kelly and Montgomery and Dennis and Venice maybe Venice, maybe Venice Beach, Florida. I'm not sure. Let's go to Marshall and Claremont County.
Speaker 7: Marshall, go ahead, Hey, doing Willie, Oh, I chested the delays not on?
Speaker 11: That was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Hey, he shouldn't be talking like that.
Speaker 7: But man, I'll tell you what, Willy, I got to ask you, how how did we ever.
Speaker 11: Even get into this position? You know what I mean, into the position to where is and I mean I hate to even think this. She could win, brother, she could win.
Speaker 1: Marshall line up line up what she has. She has unlimited money. She has great positive media coverage. She has all the college is, the universities, all the media late night to comics, ABC, NBCCBSPBS says them, all the morning shows. She has all the labor unions. She has an army marching in glory. She got the air Force, she got the ground troops, she got the Navy, she's got the Coastguard, got all these forces behind her pushing her. And what who does Donald Trump have.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what he's got, will He's got us, thank you, Okay, that's what he's got. He's got us. The people have paid attention, the people that are tired of eleven million, fifteen million, whatever amounts of illegal aliens that are coming into our country, and who knows how many Chinese guys that are coming in and it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Marshall. Let me give you this story out out of the state of Maine. Now Maine, Maine is like way on the East coast, it's way up there. Maine says that there's four thousand illegal marijuana grow operations now in the state of Maine operated by the Chinese slash Mexican cartels. They bring in thousands of Chinese national men transport them to Maine or California or the state of Oregon to operate illegal marijuana operations for cash. We're talking billions and billions of dollars run by the Chinese slash Mexican drug cartels. And in the state of Oklahoma, Governor Stiff there is a conservative Republican he says, in the state of Oklahoma, there's at least two thousand illegal marijuana grow operations, which funds to the tune of billions of dollars going into the pockets of the Mexican drug cartels and the Chinese. Now, just in one quarter, we had thirty thousand unattached Chinese mails show up for the Southern Border, and those are the ones we know about. And they're making billions of billions, thirty thousand, and I'm thinking that's incredible. And they're working all over the place in drug labs, they're working in marijuana grow operations, they're breaking into homes, they're breaking into cars and selling stuff. A massive lawlessness is going on, and the media doesn't deal with it because it is on the side of Kamala Harris and her Southern Border policies. That's a How many national stories have there been about the Farries on the southern border by Kamala Harris? The answer is zero. It doesn't work. No, no, no, you don't go there there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now we got a vice presidential guy running right who's going to put tampon machines and in the high schools.
Speaker 11: For the boys.
Speaker 7: That's a great thing. Yeah, yeah, grade school. And then he's gonna what he says, oh here here in Minnesota, you know, remind our own business. Well, yeah, as long as you take that hotline that you set up and call and bust your neighbors and call and say hey, you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can recall Joe Biden saying that if you got all these vaccines, you're not going to get COVID and you can't pass it on. Well, Mike DeWine has gotten all the vaccines, and Governor Mike DeWine has COVID. I think it's the second or third time he's got COVID. There's a lot of COVID going around. But we were told by President Joe Biden that if you get the vaccines, you won't get COVID. And why doesn't the media deal with that?
Speaker 7: Story or this man, and I'll close with this. If you don't fire that prosecutor, I ain't sending your money.
Speaker 5: Bill has money to you.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden told it in Barisma, which was Ukraine. He told the leadership of Ukraine in twenty twenty sixteen that if you don't fire the prosecutor investigating my son and me, you don't get a billion dollars in American national aid. And guess what that prosecutor was fired. And now the House of Representatives has said that Joe Biden and his family collected at least twenty million dollars from communist read China and payoffs and bribes. And guess what have you seen one story about that in the national media. Absolutely not. Let's continue now with Dennis and Venice. Dennis and Venice. Dennis and Venice. By the way, Dennis, where is Venice?
Speaker 4: Dennis is in Florida? Well good, right above your double wide.
Speaker 1: And the it's near it's near Naples is where it's Naples near.
Speaker 4: Naple's near Naples North, a little bit by a little bit.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Everything Kamalas is saying now is crap. It's a lie. She's what she's gonna do when she's in power. What does she think she has right now?
Speaker 11: She is in power.
Speaker 1: She is she's running against the policies of Biden. Harris, how do you run a presidency campaign based upon your failures and the fars of Joe Biden? She says on day one, I'm gonna focus on inflation. Well, she's been there four years. What's this is like day fourteen hundred. Why hasn't she focused all the way on inflation and groceries and gasoline and utilities and insurance costs. She hasn't done any of that, and no one holds her accountable. And say, wait a minute. You weren't dropped out of the sky. You've been the vice president for four years. You signed off on all the policies of Joe Biden. Before that, you were a United States senator before that, you destroyed San Francisco in state of California. How do you start on day one worried about inflation when it's been your duty for the past four years with the media ask her that question.
Speaker 4: No, and they caused the inflation. That's the whole there's a whole reason week we're in the situation. We're in right now.
Speaker 1: The last quarter of Donald Trump's term, inflation was one point four percent. A year later it was nine percent, caused by the policies of Biden slash Harris. Where the media ask them that question, they want to revamp history because says it doesn't fit their narrative.
Speaker 4: She's flipped on every policy she's always held for her entire life. She's either flipped on it or she's copy copy Donald Trump. It's a joke. It is really a joke. And I cannot believe American people are following.
Speaker 1: I want to buy this, I mean to me, to me, Dennis. If we do, we have the government we deserve. But the great bulk of the American people are not connected to what's happening in national policy. The great bulk of the American people, believe it or not, do not pay much attention to the media at all. And they simply live their good lives in simple ways. And you can't watch the national media and come away with a negative view of Kamala Harris or a positive view of Donald Trump. You can't do it. There's no objective, independent coverage except right here in talk radio. We're objective, we're independent, we speak truth to power. I want to thank the thousands on hold, we'll get to you maybe later, and now let's continue. I'll be off a couple of days regarding tomorrow. I'm getting some back procedure done on some nerves in my back, which hopefully on Friday, I'll be back loud proud in Sassey. It's all in the hands of doctor Bob Ernst, doctor Ernst of christ Hospital, and I trust him to do what's right because he took care of doctor Dean Cariacus. So we'll see what happens and let's continue. News next in the student's report later on is Alex t the chair, the Chair of the Republican Party, Bill Cunningham with you every day your home of the Reds winning tonight in Toronto, like last night A News radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 10: This decision over Turny Roby Wade.
Speaker 1: As you heard earlier tonight, the United States.
Speaker 10: Supreme Court majority wrote the following quote, women are not without electrical not allowed. There's not without electoral, electoral.
Speaker 1: Or political power.
Speaker 9: Kenny, Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: What did you know that women are without electrical power? Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of electrical power should break their devices. I guess we got the lud. We got to hold up the show here a minute, because today is a special day and the Boyman family hit it.
Speaker 12: It is the littlest rock, Bryce Boyman's fourth birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beat the crap out of him.
Speaker 12: Yet, that's Bryce Thomas Boyman is his name, or he usually gets the crap beat at him. He's so the oldest one beats the crap out of the middle one. The middle one says, the hell with this, I'll beat them down. The little one rolls downhill. Your wife wants a girl, right she does?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: Not good?
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: I think we're I think we're boss for three. Boy Man, that's boy that's male, that's boy man. That's where that comes from. Now I have a quote here. This is from I got a question for you about politics, by the way, but giving your how much trouble did the Trumpster get in at the NABJ when he referred to her as I can't say that or Indian, Indian or whatever? How much? How much was it so our beloved mayor have to have puerival I think is Tibetan, although I'm not sure there was a monk with some ancestor or something going on city hall. I'm not sure what. I don't know. Anyway, he identifies as ancestral or ancestral. I think it was ancestral ancestral. I don't know what it was. It's a big difference. So here's the quote on the right, an apre quote from the mayor. It is exciting and inspiring to see somebody of Indian descent being in a position to make his It's been a challenging time in the Asian American Native Hawaiian Pacific Island, their community, with the rise of hate crimes. And he was my president Trump cod Vice brend And Harris represents joy and hope, not just for Asians but around the country. Unquote. Now will he be called to the carpet?
Speaker 12: Will he be called to the carpet for not recognizing her as black?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Trumpster did that? I got for that. No, your role is shut your mouth, because I want to talk about the A. You know what the AA, n H P I four three C. What is that community? I dare you not to know the answer this question segment. I think I'm not going to the Asian American Asian American Native Hawaiian and Pacific islander, Bengo and transgender activist times.
Speaker 7: You all right?
Speaker 1: Was unbelievable. Well you just read off the You just read off the Yeah, but you did that without Look how you put it together. I'm smart. You think you both think I'm stupid. I'm not stupid. But go ahead, But was incredible question? Did you know that? Answer?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I had no idea. You better. I dare you not to know that you racist? Don't you know that she's black? And you can't say Asian islander, Pacific native, Hawaiian Pacific identifier and or COVID related Trump? That's all in there, don't you know that? I'm sorry I missed out. So here's my question.
Speaker 12: So I'm watching the Democratic National Convention last night, sat down watching the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Here's a question.
Speaker 12: So I watched Hillary Clinton give a speech. Who hates Kamala with all every ounce of her bones. She gets up there and supports the team, gives a good speech for Kamala.
Speaker 1: I see Jill Biden, who was literally gutted.
Speaker 12: I watch Nancy Pelosi and the whole party stab us spear into her guts and her husband's guts.
Speaker 1: Watch Joe Biden okay, who was out and they all get up there and give a speech. How come Mike Pince okay?
Speaker 12: And in some these other so called Republicans can't get on board and make right for the team. How come they don't do that because Democrats. I understand Trump said some nasty things, but but what what's far worse what they did to Joe Biden and Joe Biden in terms of what the party did to them, and they got up there and did the right thing and and and supported the team.
Speaker 1: How come we can't have that? In that vein Ashley Biden, who claimed diary took sharge of their dad that made her to become a sex addict. And the drug addict is up there hugging and kissing her dad. And then Hunter Biden, the bagman shows up behind him with bags of cash, and all of a sudden, the happy days are here again. See Democrats are dogs, they followed the leader. Republicans are cats and they go every which direction.
Speaker 3: Dog. Why is that?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 12: Why is it not in the in the when there's a lot on the line, would you agree, would hey, let's come together?
Speaker 1: You hate me, but damn it for this good of the team. No, it'd be like two coaches on a football team. You know. Okay he said this about me, but you know, but for the good of the team, we're not gonna.
Speaker 12: Cosmore turmoil turmoil, and we're gonna We're going to strengthen this thing and show strength in the face of the opponent.
Speaker 1: What didn't that just happen in the NFL? Like yesterday won a quarterback called out a coach say, yeah, you know, Ryan Flores was the worst guy ever. Yeah, it's terrible. Say give me some sports. We got Alex t coming up. I got more questions, but I want to know this question. Say give me some sports. Will he The Stoote Reporters a proud service of your local Teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, colwayoming air at one eight eight eight nine six.
Speaker 2: H v a C.
Speaker 1: I just got a text from a good friend of mine who said to code Fredo Corleone, I'm smart too. I'm smart. Why can't I do it?
Speaker 4: Smart?
Speaker 1: I'm smart too. Come on on, Michael, I'm smart. Infielder Jamer Candelario is on the ten day injured list, hear this one with a left great toe fracture. Broke his toe, broke his big toe. How many are outs? Infielder? Infielder Ahmad Rosario just picked up from Waivers, is hitting over three hundred from the dodge and is on the team. Now have the guy hurt his too? I guess either uh sliding or probably fouled off a pitch on his foot. What about McLean? McLean? Let me see? Well, the first one is Ace Hunter Green sore elbow in Los Angeles yesterday to get a second opinion. They're hoping he comes back by next week. Of twenty seven rumors, the first opinion was favorable. Graham ass crowd. Here's another one, Graham as Croud is getting evaluated yesterday to start throwing again. Elbow string seasons on. As Matt McClain hasn't played a game this season because of a shoulder injury, then a recent setback with the rib cage. He's got to go to Montgomery in having another check up on those ribs yesterday. See Tom Gregory, let's see, and he's hopeful that he'll be back in the lineup before the season is over. I have a good team then maybe, but it's like fifteen home games left or something like that. I think, yeah, pretty much. I mean we've lost. Basically, that was the start of the whole McLane get hurt him and Brandon Williamson right, he shoulder, but McLean it was like one of the first right days. Was he was he diving for ball or so?
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what did he come in here? I forget what it was, but it was terrible. Six oh five tonight with Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game. Bengals Update brought to you my Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town or Northern Kentucky. Bengals are on the field right now with your former team, the Indianapolis Colts. They meet in the preseason finale in two days. Are you gonna go down and see some of the guys.
Speaker 12: I'm not because none of my guys are there anymore. Played a long long time ago, no coaches, no nothing except for misters. And it is mister you're the owner's well we like to talk about that, but he is a one hell of an owner.
Speaker 1: Tennis News World Men's world number one in Cincinnati Open champion Yonick Center. You got one minute tested positive for a band steroid in March. Here we go speaking. We will not be suspended because of an independent tribunal said it was not intentional.
Speaker 12: Speaking of we're talking to Dan Monk right out of the Gay at three o'clock about the possibility. Okay, we dodged a bullet of the since the open going to Charlotte right now, maybe the Saudis are gonna buy it.
Speaker 1: Anything about that I read that, I'm gonna say a shock and disbelief. Well, that's where we're gonna talk to Dan Jimmy out of the Stude's report. But but but remember, do not call her anything other than black unless it's a a n hp Y four three. You can do that, but you're okay to do it. It's four three, Well that means your head, you got a four, and you got a three times three. That's twelve and twelve is half of that is six, and therefore it's four to three. You understand that, correct, and makes don't dare not call her black? Okay if you and if you're mirror of Cincinnati, that's okay. If you're Donald Trump, I dare you you racist? And it's not Kamalai, it's camelock. Okay, seg Man, don't call it. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report all.
Speaker 7: I should be with you Bill later.
Speaker 1: If you get your vaccine, won't you won't get COVID? Okay, if you get the vaccine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next up is that is that is Alex T that shared the Republican Party and Rocky Boyman's best friend A news range seven hundred seven seven hundred WLW goll cunning in the Great American News coming up next one to check in with Alex Trencher Pilu that they're of the Republican Party about what happened last night we lay's head, including the appearance of President Bill Clinton, who has several verifiable claims of sexual assault by women. But nonetheless Alex T. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show and as a Republican Maven, what do you take away from last night's performance? It was the performance, it wasn't reality. What do you take away from last night's performance? If anything?
Speaker 8: Ah, Billy, good to be with you as always, so you know, my first big takeaway is they buried Joe Biden late into the evening. I mean, if you're on the East coast, which I am, you know, your little bleary eye this morning, you couldn't even see President Biden. They're doing everything they can, Billy, to run away from the record of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. That's what I saw last night. They keep talking about this forward looking approach. They've had three and a half years to solve the basic problems that face the country.
Speaker 1: Everything costs you more.
Speaker 8: You want to buy your kid a used car at sixteen years old, it cost you a lot more.
Speaker 1: Your groceries costs more, your.
Speaker 8: Gas costs more, or everything.
Speaker 5: We got to pour a southern border.
Speaker 8: They bury Joe Biden late into the evening, so hardly anybody can even see if heck Bill, I had to go back and watch it this morning because I have people like you and others wanted to talk to me about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's.
Speaker 8: They're trying to do everything they can to help the American people.
Speaker 1: Forget about the last four years.
Speaker 8: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: That's my first takeaway.
Speaker 1: I kind of think of the insults to Joe Biden the first one that forced him out of the election by blackmailing him. Nancy Pelosi was asked last night by Jake Tapper, well, let's talk about what happened when Joe Biden said he wasn't going to run again. What role did you play in that? And Nancy Pelosi said, Jake, we're not going to go there. We're past that now we're at the convention. Jake Tapper went back out, well, for history's purpose, for history's sake, we've never had a president other than maybe LBJ, but never this close to the election.
Speaker 7: Leave.
Speaker 1: Did you organize some individuals who would contact Joe Biden not to run again? And once again she glared at him and said, guess what, We're not going to go there, Jake. So the first insult was you have to leave. The second insult is you're going to be on Monday Night, which is, you know, the worst night in television. And the last insult is we're gonna have all these stupid speakers ahead of time, so you don't stop talking to begin talking to eleven thirty pm, don't get done to about twelve thirty am. And the final insult is they had Hunter Biden on stage along with Ashley Biden. Ashley Biden said in her diary that she was forced to take showers with her dad, Joe Biden. And there's Hunter Biden, who's a convicted felon behind him, who's facing IRS tax charges on the same day that the Republicans released a report saying that Bidens took thirty million dollars out of China. And there's Hunter Biden who's on trial for that next month. Can you smell what I'm cooking?
Speaker 8: Well, Billy, you know it's all what you've said is true, and it's interesting to watch the Democrats fawn all over it. We love Joe Biden, he didn't love.
Speaker 1: Him a month ago.
Speaker 5: You ran him out of the race.
Speaker 8: Signs there and I'll sell you. The hypocrisy will continue, and you hit on it in your opening remarks. The hypocracy will continue tonight when Bill Clinton takes the stage.
Speaker 5: Billy.
Speaker 8: The me Too movement is how many years old now in the United States and what people always want to forget.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 8: I know we're not We don't necessarily have to go down the Monica Lewinsky rabbit hole, but I'm gonna remind anybody who's listening the Monica Lewinsky scandal was she connected consensually sexually with the President of the United States. When discovered, they took Monica Lewinsky and they cast her out of the White House, they gave her a lesser job, and they humiliated her publicly, really for the rest of her life. Bill Clinton at this point should absolutely never take the stage of the adulation of any person. He publicly humiliated and ruined a twenty four year old young lady. That's kind of the history of the Bill Clinton presidency if you look at it. That's not what you're gonna hear tonight. You're gonna hear about that prosperity to Clinton years, that so called prosperity and gona you're gonna see. You're going to see democrats if women stand up and raise their arms in love and adulation of one president Bill Clinton. The hypocrisy coming out of the convention as world.
Speaker 1: Class well, me too movement is a political slogan. It's another reality for Democrats. If it can be used for political reasons, yes, but in reality. Talk to Kathleen Willie, talked to Waneda Broaderick, talk to Paula Jones, talk to Monica Lewinsky and dozens of other women talk to Jeffrey Epstein's pilot about Bill Clinton and they got him out there front and center. Well, Alex, thanks for calling in. We appreciated that we got the news coming up in Red Spaceball tonight. But I wanted to get to your perspective on this performance and it was the performance last night. And Alex T, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I would say also that, of course, Mike DeWine announced this morning a couple hours ago that he has COVID, and so I want you to check in with Mike DeWine the governor, make sure he's okay. He announced that about eleven o'clock this morning. So Chuck the governor, I hope he has a mild case. I think he's had it before. And uh, and so we hope your governor, Mike DeWine is okay. But once again, Alex T, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Alex God bless America, Thank you, Billy God, Bless Mike de Wine. Hopefully you'll recover from COVID without difficulties. Let's continue. News is next at your home of the Reds streaking once again, either finished first or last. On news radio seven hundred wlb