Speaker 1: This is the world famous Benin Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Oh, we got a great show planned for you. We got some wildlife news coming your way coming up here momentarily, rumors about where KD might land, life math with Kevin Turner and the Today Game. That's all coming up just in the next hour, once we finish up to three o'clock hour here.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this juicy your news hot gods, come.
Speaker 3: Stay on top in the shovel, all right. For those that don't know, your standard television season operates around the time that you know a basketball season operates a fall into spring. So the standard TV season would go from September to end of May of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: That's what you think.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of known thing. Okay, So I was looking at this outlet. It was like TV monthly, God monthly. I have the numbers adults eighteen to forty nine for the twenty four twenty five season of television.
Speaker 2: Most viewers of shows could be cable.
Speaker 3: Streamers, any platform, anything, And what is the age range? Adults eighteen to forty nine. Okay, so people that watch TV, Yeah, any wisses.
Speaker 5: On what on the most watched Yeah, okay, Blue?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Uh so most watch shows that this is out of the Yellowstone window, right, so the h yeah, Yellowstone would have been done.
Speaker 2: I was not joking about Blue. By the way, it was not on their Adult eighteen forty nine. I know.
Speaker 5: Well, we adults turn that on for our dogs, right, Yeah, jokers. Danny Bayless watches Blue more than any show by far.
Speaker 3: He kills in six plus. Yeah you said, joker. Yep, is that a show?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry that Penguin Yeah, hold on Penguin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Penguin was twentieth four point seven million viewers made it, And I'll just give you a hint right behind Love on the Spectrum and just above the Great Abbott Elementary.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: By the way, I saw an article, so I don't know if it's gonna fall in or maybe it will. I saw an article that Last of Us lost lost half of its viewers.
Speaker 2: Did you'll see that? Oh wow, because of the big character.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I'm not watching.
Speaker 2: It started up tonight.
Speaker 5: It was great, and dude had lost half of its viewers apparently.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, yeah, you know, I was watching that show. Guy, it's so cool. It's such a great concept. But maybe the video game wasn't that. Maybe you don't have to follow the video game exactly. Do your own thing you have a little bit, I mean, because it's gotten kind of lame, honestly.
Speaker 3: A Game of Thrones get in trouble though when they tried to their own thing and everyone killed him for it. They're sticking to the book.
Speaker 1: Vanaugh, but they got rid of their franchise starting quarterback.
Speaker 2: Spoiler dude, I was going to catch up on that the summer.
Speaker 3: Hey, dog, Well, for those people who quit after that episode, they missed out on a gorgeous episode. I'm not actually saying I think it might be better without him.
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody backup on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is last of us on there. No, because the season just happened. Yep, sorry guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh shrinking Shrinking, he says, Shrinking came in at eighty third Yes, two point two million followers.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me the pit. I think that's too new to be.
Speaker 3: Oh and I got you on here, Christina, you're doing get three million, number fifty one.
Speaker 5: I got it, I got it. The floor.
Speaker 2: Let's go the floor? Not I go.
Speaker 3: Reacher, Reach Your Ben jumps into the top ten here.
Speaker 2: Wow, I knew Reacher was round number eight.
Speaker 3: Prime Video Reacher five point nine million, tied with a show on Paramount. Oh right, oh mob Land No, but Land is in the title land Man correct. Reacher and Landman both five point nine million. Also tied with Disney Plus's Agatha All Alone, which is terrible. What about land Shark? No, yep, there's the Beer Night Live SNL bit okay for our young audience.
Speaker 2: What about SNL Uh, you don't what we'll see here? You see? Would it be on? There is SNL Okay, I got it. No, I don't see it.
Speaker 5: NBC's NFL Game of the Week.
Speaker 3: No, no, they didn't put they didn't put a sports on there for the sake of all this. Survivor Survivor, okay, now that's pretty that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, six three two point four million. See we're all watching it? Still? Is it still that guy? That Richard whatever guy?
Speaker 3: By the way, Survivor tied with Mattlock and Yellow Jackets.
Speaker 2: On Wow, the American Primeval Okay, he just said Prime. It was a series. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fifteen fifteenth most watch average Jewish five point one million, right there.
Speaker 2: It was just a small little thing.
Speaker 5: What about your friends and neighbors?
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they have the data on that yet. You don't have data, don't have it yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't have it yet.
Speaker 1: That's CSI mesquite.
Speaker 3: Cs I, No, I have cs I Wiley.
Speaker 2: What about one of the HBO shows?
Speaker 3: What do you mean one of the HBO shows? Would you like to know the the top ranked HBO show. Yes, it came in at number five total. The buzzy show HBO has, Oh, the Sopranos. No currently has you all current shows too?
Speaker 2: By the way, that would have been Last of Us.
Speaker 3: I think this week with John Oliver one hundred times more buzz than the last.
Speaker 2: Really, and I love the Last of Us on HBO. Yes, did I watch it? No? No, you fell asleep at the wheel. It's really good. What is it? Give us a hint? Yeah, there's a color in the title. Three words color of money.
Speaker 3: No, oh, the color blank, purple, the blank color blank? I love the color blank, the blank blank.
Speaker 2: The firm bottom.
Speaker 5: No that the firm were not colors, the black color.
Speaker 1: No, the white lotus as idiots six point We'll tell you the top four next, and a few others that shocked me.
Speaker 2: That's next. On ninety seven won the Eagle. Let's get and