Speaker 1: Hold on, Yeah, what's up guys? What is up? Yeah? What's up? Guys? Oh? Shit? Kay? Yeah, but what's up? Guys? If I believe ddread, you'll never see he deserved.
Speaker 2: Everyone day, I'll be okay if I live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me one minute, goes, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? K have somebody in the back. Give me one minute. But what's up? Guys? Oh? D d d oh? Ship? Hold on? No, I didn't want to kick you. I hit the button by accident. I nearly hit an I nearly kicked the ship's down. Sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 3: How are you doing? Okay, you're doing okay?
Speaker 4: What are you up to this evening?
Speaker 1: Just getting trying to get over a Saturday? Saturdays, there's been one of those. Saturday's been one of those weeks where you know, you know what, I find out who my friends are when I needed the most.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that.
Speaker 1: Fake friend?
Speaker 4: Now? You and I have been through this a few times.
Speaker 3: I think you have a little bit of a tremotuous, tramultuous relationship, but I think that there's real brotherhood there. So don't say anything too bad.
Speaker 1: But where was you? I've said on multiple shows that Patrick Melton was stealing my voice. You wanted to help stuttering.
Speaker 4: John, not that I wanted.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, it's not that I wanted to help stuttering John. I thought maybe John could be the face of my campaign, but I didn't think John would never.
Speaker 4: Pull it together to be the face of the campaign.
Speaker 3: So I mean, there's thousands of people who I could use as the face of my campaign.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was, I was so. Patrick Melton made the supertip system, made the super tip system, never gave me a chance to make money on it.
Speaker 3: Well did you sign anything? And is it your exact voice? Did you record it for them or did they.
Speaker 1: Pull They pulled, They pulled audio clips and they made the II.
Speaker 4: But very interesting because I see that they do that with So I wonder what.
Speaker 1: The even.
Speaker 3: Ray people that they don't do it too.
Speaker 1: They don't do it too because they're worried about here's the thing. What I get is, you're giving people access to super tips. But when I try, Oh, I try to ask knoxious John Okay about it, and he said, oh I would I would. I would rather have you keep your stream elements and stuff. Mike, my voice is on the supertip system.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, I would take Ojay's advice because if you don't like it being done to you, I'm sure that other people don't like it being done to that.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I just want him to take the supertip system down, not just because of me, not just because me, not just because because here's the thing. That's how, that's how Carl makes his money, That's how Surely makes it. Their money network makes their money.
Speaker 3: To do people use more super tips than super chats.
Speaker 4: Now, wow, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: By the way, Rock to Live lost his channel. Chris Chris Jib lost his channel because of Bobby nick.
Speaker 4: I hear a crackling noise?
Speaker 3: Do you hear that?
Speaker 1: My mic? It's me. I'm having the I'm having the issue a game where.
Speaker 3: You don't have Peter Skyparker in your chat yelling at you about your audio. Sky Parker's here, No, but if he was, if he's yelling at you about your audio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where I am today, Jake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm staying.
Speaker 3: I'm staying out of Airbnb and I'm scared as I'm all alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, did you see kb's female. Sorry lady, kb's show she did with Dan.
Speaker 3: I saw a couple of clips of it and I saw her playing with her dog's toy.
Speaker 1: He So, Dan and I did a stream before that. Okay, we made not We made ten dollars on that, and I was like, just keep the money because I'm getting called a scammer because I'm people are accusing me of scamming flipping Paulper out of Amazon gift cards.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you a question. I think I know Paulper well enough from.
Speaker 4: Reading like The Way Rights and the.
Speaker 3: Because I don't think Paulper would have given you anything that he didn't want to give you.
Speaker 4: But just don't ask for things.
Speaker 3: And then maybe that's what I'm saying, as long as you're not asking him and pressuring him, if he just does it at the kindness of his heart.
Speaker 1: Then and people were people are also accusing John Over from a What's the Show for scamming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What went on with that, And it's strange that.
Speaker 3: Someone wanted to organize something and they didn't reach out to me. I like to organize these things, you know me. I like to be in the mix. So I was like a little offended. So I said, Pulper, if you want something said, you ask a man. But if you want something done, you ask a woman. So next time, not only could I have figured it out, but it would have been so much fun.
Speaker 1: So he you know, and also just been and said, how can maybe Chad is going to hack manis three.
Speaker 5: Wait as in Chad Chad. Let me see that's interesting. I have I need to think about that.
Speaker 3: Why would he go if these are all his enemies.
Speaker 1: Just like like what he did a couple of years a year ago with Stutter and John and Gino just to get cloutlo Chase. Here's here's the thing he's he here's the thing, the biggest thing he's ever did. He went over and took everybody to the to the gym that coach Scott worked. That's the biggest and also to But here's the here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Nobody's gonna show up at my job. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Nobody listen. By the way rock Tall love Clips says, I see it seems a lot of MISSISSI stated with that situation. Yeah, you know, Popah is a good guy. I love paper and in uh and god thank god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like a couple, or they were friends, or they were married.
Speaker 1: But that I think they're still married.
Speaker 4: Oh bless.
Speaker 1: But he also has been dealing with cancer. They see, yes, yeah, And and here's here's the thing. I've been talking to him. He's been doing more streaming on Rumble now. Oh yeah, he's been asking me for help. Oh no, no, no, no no he John? Uh the.
Speaker 5: Is John?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing him?
Speaker 1: I haven't said it? Sorry, my mistake, Adam is the title of this How do you? Will you ever go back on MLC?
Speaker 3: I've never been asked back, but I don't think I would.
Speaker 1: I was never so when Bob Levy left, I was never asked back.
Speaker 3: I go on levy Land. You know I love Bob Levy.
Speaker 1: Levy Verse now, oh what I.
Speaker 3: Call it levy Land? What is levy Land?
Speaker 1: It was the show that he did on he did Okay.
Speaker 3: Trying to make that up that existed. Okay, I'll go on the verse because my favorite line is in the intro where he was like, I don't leave my house.
Speaker 4: I don't need to leave my house.
Speaker 3: Like that's me, Like, I don't I'm happy.
Speaker 1: The other thing that I've seen, what did you say about you? Know the whole thing with these new people coming in, like Jmo, I.
Speaker 3: Love this season of freshmen.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll say this. I'll say this. You know you have to deal. So it's like I've been here.
Speaker 6: I've been I'm the A lot of people don't know this, but I was like one of the members of the original of Devil Verse.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know that. That's where I met you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never won. I've never won a award me either. You know you were an award. You were the worst chatter ever.
Speaker 3: You know the legend. I just wanted to I worked so hard to be the worst chatter when I started like rapid fire chatting and people can't get a word in and they're in middle of a conversation seven chats in a row. I did that.
Speaker 4: And for what for this legend to just bump me out of the top.
Speaker 3: Because he gave money for you, you have money.
Speaker 4: This year, I'm going for a different award.
Speaker 1: I'm actually going for this year, I'm going for the best undertinger of ten thousand. Let's not take because but the thing is, there's a lot of people that are underten, that are under a thousand.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people. Yeah, look at m J. Ranger came out of the gate Bang and show great intro, has a format, great sound. Jordan, Tommy Jordan, the Tojo Show.
Speaker 1: I falled in.
Speaker 3: The other night because you know me, I have like really bad sleep patterns. I woke up and I said, oh, he has a phone line. Let me welcome him into the dabble Verse.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm one fifty on a list. I think one fifty on that that list someone made of everybody in the double verse. I'm one fifty.
Speaker 3: It's like two hundred people most notable dabble versy people or something very good for you.
Speaker 1: Because but here's the thing I'm not I got I got called a niche person or a clipper. I'm not not a clipper. I'm just here's the thing, I'm just me. I'm not trying to be the star of the show. I'm just trying to do what's right for me. And and also the thing is.
Speaker 3: People don't get that. People don't understand that people like to be involved without.
Speaker 1: The Do you know that right now on that payout? Do you know that in the list few guys people have been listening to my podcast on on on the platform listening to the audio. Really yeah there, right now we are at We're at payout again. I will get that January thirty, first six.
Speaker 3: If I could do radio where nobody would be like watching me, I'd be much more comfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I just don't like live streaming.
Speaker 3: I think that that adds like an unnecessary amount of pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say this. You are an awesome person.
Speaker 3: You are an awesome person. I'm just me.
Speaker 1: I'm just me.
Speaker 4: That's all you need to be for me. I'm sorry. I'm not going to be able to do Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: I really wanted to do that for us, but I have going on up here that I have to take care of.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing. Will be another time. Listen, don't worry about it, Okay.
Speaker 3: Don't hold it against me. We will definitely get more. Do you like my one pajama? Like that got a little bows on it. It's very girly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just want to say to a lot of people I was you know, I've been trying to get out. I've been thinking about, you know, coming up to my ten year mark on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Do you want to get out of it?
Speaker 1: No, I've been thinking should I retire at ten years or should I go on? Ok?
Speaker 3: What what does it bring you joy anymore?
Speaker 1: It sometimes it does and sometimes it brings misery when I'm sitting there like not you know, the first the streams, the streams I did today, there was only one person in the chat That was me spending my links for all my shit, for all my stuff.
Speaker 3: Sorry, maybe you should, you know, give people advanced notice and that way they can plan and coming on a little bit better, because just sometimes it's not perfect timing because a lot of us have like so much jobs, jobs, jobs, children, partners, multiple jobs. I had ready to beato this week. You know, I was babysitting him, not baby, I was hanging out with him on his birthday.
Speaker 1: So so Hope, Hope is his uh landlord.
Speaker 3: Hope was his landlord this summer, and from what I understand, it was an exciting time in his life. He loved living in New York for the summer. So we got to figure out a way to get him out here.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about, you know, we you know, I've been talking to there's there's a club right across the street from me. I've been thinking about trying to like get a comedian there so I could go there and see some great comic or.
Speaker 3: If you take an event in Mississippi. To me, always wanted to see like swamps and stuff and go newly.
Speaker 1: Actually, and also the thing is is the funny thing is is every time we went fish and I have, we ended up getting skunked. That means you never count anything skunked?
Speaker 3: Is that what that means?
Speaker 1: We never caught anything? Yes, a few times and we catch nothing because we did.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're so we This is something that a lot of people don't understand. Sometimes they don't We don't catch. It's not called fish, it's not called fishing. It's not called catching. It's called fishing. You don't catch. Sometimes you don't catch. Sometimes you're out there for like hours getting some burned for nothing.
Speaker 3: It's like I used to go fishing with my father and I don't know, there were days we would not bring anything home, but we.
Speaker 1: Would have just sitting there. It was actually one of the one of the only times that me and my father, you know, going on the boats and stuff. It's the only time that me and my father would like hang out and stuff. Unless unless it's like doing trips and stuff. But for me, it's always it's always something that. But I also want to talk about one thing. Getting back to the thing. Are you still speaking to a vt O?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm not speaking to him. We don't have direct contacts, but I watched his shows and uh, I mean we have similar friends in common.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, if you if you want me to, I can delete the episode.
Speaker 3: I don't have to delete anything. I'm not lying about anything. I only ask you to delete things when I'm lying or being sneaky.
Speaker 1: That's and here's the thing, and I love that now I have you and I am measured her instead of having to send the dreamail.
Speaker 4: Now I know I message is my favorite.
Speaker 3: It's if if someone messages me and it comes up green, I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 4: What exactly is this?
Speaker 3: I need blue messages all times?
Speaker 1: Hey, So, so I want to ask this question. So, what is the over and under of us getting trying to get Whitney Cummings into the dabble verse or to the half worse?
Speaker 3: I don't even know how have you over under that? How many days? How many how much money would it? I think you're just not engaged. So let's let her enjoy that before we drag her into this.
Speaker 1: But but, but the thing is her her sister's been dragging her into it. Her sister, Ashley, it's been dragging her name. But she needs to respond to Ashley.
Speaker 3: Do you have a siblings sake?
Speaker 1: I have siblings. I have. I have two older brothers that are older than me.
Speaker 3: They're right, yeah, will have relationships with your brothers could be difficult.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it is and sometimes, but I never had these situations where I had to sue one of my family members.
Speaker 4: Oh, neither have I.
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But so uh Dave Sarah, Yes, what Dave Sarah? Yeah? Or by the way, the big news, Oh look what it is.
Speaker 3: Gina is one of my favorite people. She came out. I asked her to do like a little thing for a video when I first did a video, and she was so above and beyond.
Speaker 4: It's like one of my favorite things to watch.
Speaker 1: You guys did videos with El Reb with the.
Speaker 3: Adorable Adorable Adorable, Yes, because Adorable was a good egg at one point. But I guess Adorable disappeared to go by way of the men, because you know, men make the dabble verse go rounds and women aren't allowed to play Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's here's the thing you guys, actually, you know, you know you all of us, we're always here, We're always doing these It's like one of the things.
Speaker 3: That we're just here for the community. We're not getting into anything out of it. Then community, Yeah, Jake, that's that's what most.
Speaker 1: People come here for.
Speaker 3: And as some people have ulterior motives.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also the thing is, it's it's the thing is is like I said before, I'm never I told Dan to keep the money, and he said, I'll send it to you. No, I'll send it to you. I was I was going to tell people to keep the money let in because they they need to make their money. I was super tes So he has Dan. So Dan's a good guy. Dan from Nice Podcast. Would you ever do his show?
Speaker 3: I'm starting to maybe think about doing shows just to get more comfortable speaking on camera. But yes, to answer your question, I would. I just don't know if I have anything interesting to talk about.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're the most You're you're you You're the most influential person in the double verse. Yes, sure, you know what everybody, everybody in the world is you know. Here's the thing you were. I actually met you. Actually did a cameo on MLC before. I think it was you or someone else.
Speaker 4: I was on MLC twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The second time I was.
Speaker 4: I didn't have makeup and I had my.
Speaker 3: Hair in a bun and he was like, oh, I'm not putting her on. She looks crazy, and I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: So so Rady Bob was doing sports card brights or he's breaking he's doing sportscard.
Speaker 3: Now he is just doing his own thing. He's doing comedy shows. He's in New York this week. So he did comedy shows and he had doctor's appointments and stuff he had already told any everybody, so I'm not telling secrets.
Speaker 4: And it was his birthday, so we celebrate and then that's I took yesterday off work.
Speaker 3: I stayed home.
Speaker 4: I laid in bed.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, dude. I was like dealing with other stuff and very about me. Anybody that that that that that does a lot of the shows. No, it's just it's too hot today. And by the way, have you seen.
Speaker 3: This, Wait a minute, time out? Where is hot? What is the temperature where you are right now?
Speaker 1: It is hold on I can tell you it's seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Jake, I would give it anything to be a seventy eight degrees.
Speaker 4: It was like fifty something when I got out of my car.
Speaker 3: It's so cold. I do not like the I don't know how I ended up in New Jersey. It was some cruel trick on me because I need to be a warm warm maybe Florida, but like i'd have to be in a particular You're like, we can't just be anywhere in Florida?
Speaker 1: What about my What about my Miami?
Speaker 4: Miami is one of my favorite places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hot, same day. It's hot for this time of the year.
Speaker 3: I like Fort Lauderdale. I like Hollywood.
Speaker 1: What about? What about? What about Hawaii? Oh?
Speaker 3: I gotta go to Hawaii with the Big Kahuna because he knows his way around. Yeah, he seems to know Hawaii like the back of his hands.
Speaker 1: So oh, So I got a question for you. What did you think about Aaron only doing eight days in the Slammer? During eight days in the Slammer.
Speaker 3: I don't watch Steel Tell at all, but of course, because I watch everything else, I saw that, and I'm glad he only not that he only did any day. I'm glad that he got out.
Speaker 4: And he's moving on with his life.
Speaker 3: And you know, everybody has made dumb mistakes, but hopefully he's learned from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I want to also bring up the fact that people in the in the double verse now it's like, you know what happened with Leo Gunn and me? He says Gina, saying, Jake asked my mammy mommy about what happened to Leo gun.
Speaker 3: I love everybody asks me that question. I do not know what happened with Leo. He just stopped like I do re. I can't give you like a synopsis of what happens. But I don't know if this is what got him upset. It was just he was in chat and I was in Chat and I was being myself annoying and there was a female in chat that kept like antagonizing me, and you know me, I like to play into it. So I kept playing into it. And I think he got mad because he reached out to me privately and was like, please don't do that. And when someone tells me to please don't do that, it just kind of puts fuel on my fire to do it even more because he didn't tell her to stop, because she just kept saying whatever she wanted about me. But for some reason, I had to stop talking because Leo asked me to. So that was the last time I spoke to Leo, like he told me to stop chatting in a certain way, because I'm who I am and I'm gonna chat how I want to.
Speaker 4: So if that's why he's.
Speaker 3: Upset, I apologize. But other than that, I don't think there was ever a falling out.
Speaker 1: And the thing is that I was asking this question because someone in the chat asked the question.
Speaker 3: They are they the chat knows what to ask, trust me, Jake. Yeah, they see everything. The chat knows all. They probably know why Leo and I don't talk.
Speaker 1: So I want to also bring up the fact that now like everybody is, you know, everybody, you know, Stuttering John is doing more shows. You know Stuttering John heat.
Speaker 3: But I want to take the bait on Stuttering John.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, So I was a to say, I remember the fifty dollars that he said that he gave me for super Cat. I will pay him back that fifty dollars. I will pay him back.
Speaker 4: Just so that you don't have his filthy dirty money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never received it. I never received it.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, so you won't pay him back because you never even got it.
Speaker 1: Now I'll pay him back so he people can shut up about set and John's about people say that stain drawn cut and drawn attacked me after giving me fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, John is probably you know how raised podcast is called rock bottom pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: John has officially hit rock bottom. And I think it's so sad that every single day he had people around him rallying for him, and he'd ignore the ones rallying for him because we'd only give him ninety nine cents or a dollar ninety nine and I.
Speaker 1: Gave him in one stream. I gave him. I gave him six tips.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you can spend your money how you want to, Jake, but that's money. That is all the money.
Speaker 1: Because he won't read him.
Speaker 3: It's not even that he won't read him even if he does read him. First of all, he slurs through everything because he's incoherent. Okay, he is not a good person. Okay, there's no other way to put it. I I definitely think that he has reached rock bottom, and he does not even have a clue. And that's the scary part.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I tell you something. I was actually so last week. I had doctor Steve and I was worried that he was going to be mad. And I had doctor Steve on because he's the one that's doing the fundraiser for Shulely and Carl. You're doing the one for Stetter and John.
Speaker 3: I was doing one for the rights of artists to have their persona.
Speaker 1: But he said he he said that Carl doesn't get any the money. Surely doesn't get any the money. He doesn't even touch the money. The money goes straight to the attorney.
Speaker 3: Well then that yeah, the GoFundMe. The way I had a setup was to just collect the money. And I had a gentleman who's an accountant, who I discussed with him in advance if he would manage.
Speaker 4: It when the time came.
Speaker 3: And at the point right now, I think we're at sixty dollars, I told him maybe when we hit a hundred, we'll figure out what we're going to do with it, because I'm not sure I want to bother him for the sixty dollars. I just reimpse everybody.
Speaker 1: Call, Hey, you're correct sixty.
Speaker 3: It's at sixty. Yeah, Oh, to your heavens, I'm not a good spokesperson either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep me even sure or even donated. I'm not even my own for him, but yeah, it's for me.
Speaker 3: I put my freaking whole information up there because I'm like, this is a good thing.
Speaker 4: This will make it up to John for what I did, and it'll prove.
Speaker 3: To him that my heart is in the right place and I have all these ideas in my head of making right and all he.
Speaker 7: Means what Some of the comments is either the words of the current poker mine crap, Poker Mike.
Speaker 1: Let's bury the hatchet, Sue Egar, don't cross the duke, who's wife of f A T A s s. Don't cross the duke? They don't people are donating under fake names.
Speaker 3: Well, I think poker Mike really donated. I think he's a big fan of John down inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, but you know who's the bigger poker Mike's the biggest fan of Oh my god, every time Vince does something, follows.
Speaker 3: Him around to his little red Corvette. It's crazy. It's like I can't quite see what it is yet about that poker Mike, but I'm onso him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so here you want to hear so funny. If Gina wants to come up irlink.
Speaker 3: Gina, send anybody to Link. I'm I'm waiting for my bestie to get here for a slumber party. And I know she's just my bestie and wanted to get out of the house, and so we got it Airbnb and we're gonna have slumber parties and snacks and we're gonna watch TV and we're gonna girls to polish her nails and talk about boys my favorite.
Speaker 1: So I got a question for it. Do you think that people you know? But the thing is, like I was trying to say before, I have to stay neutral because I knew you and also doctor doctor Steve, so I have to stay neutral about it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to stay neutral because guess what, I like doctor Steve and we're on two different sides here.
Speaker 4: So it's it's fine.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 4: You can say what's on your mind.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: I think I worry that he's taking.
Speaker 3: Care of I'm sorry, but he's taken care of for them, the financial aspects of their law suit, as they call it. Is very nice that he's doing that, and what I'm doing, I think is a more broad uh for all artists and creators. So we'll see, you know.
Speaker 1: And Also the thing is it's like you're doing it to to do the president. The President's not president. You're you're basically trying to do is trying to get this to be a self president.
Speaker 3: That's a precedence. You're so smart, Jake.
Speaker 1: So the thing is that if if someone it's like it's like if someone suit be be like Melindaz versus I don't know Carl her last name he Hamburgers, Hamburgers and an egar.
Speaker 3: You know, they need to have some law established to define right and wrong. And because we live in twenty five and technology changes on a daily basis, we need to protect artists on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: So what about the people that you know, you need to go after the other people that are doing the clips of these other shows. If if you're going after Clippers, where she's are you going to a.
Speaker 3: C who asks that if she goes, I'll go, Yes, I go to a C. But not for any other reason. Then that's like my backyard. And nobody comes to New Jersey without checking in. They gotta tap in with me, Jake. That's my this is my state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, uh, what do you, By the way, what do you think about Felicia the laste in CarMax.
Speaker 3: I have to see them in person together, because I'm really struggling to read that.
Speaker 1: You know, people say she's you know, people say that she's pregnant.
Speaker 3: Before my heart, Jake, I'm supposed to have the.
Speaker 1: Hey, so, has has anybody spoken to Airy.
Speaker 4: Mary Jane?
Speaker 3: I saw her in comments like yesterday, so I know she's around, but I have not spoken to her yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yea, Lady KB is awesome.
Speaker 3: Right, she ain't all that. I can't say anything she she knows that I'm fucking with her.
Speaker 1: But hey, hey, what what would you do if if Carl showed.
Speaker 3: Up Carl Hamburger to Atlantic City.
Speaker 1: No, in this chat, I was hello, and.
Speaker 3: I will probably ask where Jenny Jingles is because I love her little songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had Doctor Steve on my show.
Speaker 3: So I've heard You've had all the big ones, You've had all the big guys and girls.
Speaker 1: You were the first person to come on.
Speaker 4: You were the first person to teach me how to stream yard.
Speaker 1: No, I thought she learned how to use it through our boy boys over in uh in NLC.
Speaker 3: No. I had stream with you for the very first time that I hit live. You were with me and I still have it on my YouTube page and it's you teaching me how to use stream yard. And somebody said in Meltain's chat, quick go to Jay Hudson. He's on with this girl. And the next thing I know, Melton was watching us, and I didn't because I was embarrassed because I knew how many people were watching. And I was just like, this is embarrassing. And what's the first thing he does to my tattoo? And He's like, what's bet me her chest? And I'm like, fuck my life. I'm let you all know.
Speaker 4: I don't have a tattoo anymore.
Speaker 3: Thank you very.
Speaker 1: By the way, I said, be dabbler and stutter Adramaline, Oh.
Speaker 3: Get that stuttering John on here my job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are an awesome person.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jake, I love you. You're so cute.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about the don't listen. I don't worry about like you know what. I don't worry about people in because I know I have people behind me.
Speaker 3: Oh you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're in my I forget who sent me the autism shirt?
Speaker 4: Was it Chris Mack?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think I think Chris Mack.
Speaker 8: On it.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'll show it to you. Ready.
Speaker 3: Oh you're coming on camp. There's my boy. Look at you, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this headphones, there's some can you see the shirts?
Speaker 3: I see? That is right? Yeah, there's the shirt Chris Mack got you. I remember that's my little book, my little book where might call him every time. What you're doing studying.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, get back.
Speaker 3: To those books.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, I just want to let people know that that that also we're got to talk about something else, because there's a guy Brandan Death. You know, Brendon Death right, No, he did a lot of clips death.
Speaker 3: The d e F T. Yes, I know deft.
Speaker 1: You know he started streaming.
Speaker 4: Hmm, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: And Brian Lansing's got quite a wave right now. Have you caught any Brian Lanson.
Speaker 8: Joy?
Speaker 3: He dances like a like Evince. I'm just dancing and doing his little dance.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a show.
Speaker 3: Everybody should I do it?
Speaker 1: Jake Hey, by the way, have I seen you a Hey? Have I seen you lately? A I have a I have a Patreon, by the way, and uh hey.
Speaker 3: Enough time to watch everything I want to watch and read everything I want to read, so I can't sign up for another thing, Jake, I am.
Speaker 1: So how about how about? How about how about if I give you a free year, a free.
Speaker 3: Whole year, I'll try to squeeze some stuff and then if I mean, it wasn't really the money, it was more the I know I'm not gonna have a chance and I'm gonna feel bad if you're.
Speaker 1: Like, just listen, listen.
Speaker 3: The only time listening.
Speaker 1: The only thing that I put on Patreon is when I go live is I let my Patreon know about it. That's the only reason why I use Patreon.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I tried out and also puts like, if I'm going on someone's love, I could do it. Okay, I'll send it to you if you's here's the thing, and if you wanna, by the way, if you and after the year, if you only so. The only thing that you'll get personally on there is the eight hour stream that I did for my birthday.
Speaker 3: That was fun, and that was the one I was on with you. I think I was hearing my robe. I don't really get dressed stuff much for streaming. Do I try to fix myself a little?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody, here's the thing. Even you know a lot of people have uh mm hmmm. Have you seen KB newds? You you say KB nudes? How did that? I think? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have said Lady KB probably has a bold or full of nuds with me because we're girls and we're always like taking futures this look, how does that look? So that's not a big deal. But mister Brennan has never received even a text message from me and my brave saying that he wishes I would call him or text him.
Speaker 1: Gina's been asking the most important questions.
Speaker 3: She always does you always tell every buddy women we handle business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I want to also bring up then there then there was a fake Mommy in the chat hello, because people are saying that you said I think that, Sorry, I'll shut up. What read? So the people were saying that, people were saying.
Speaker 3: That, okay, you to say it, don't worry.
Speaker 1: They're they're not. Uh could be there, afraid Mommy in the chat could be there? Do you see that?
Speaker 3: No chance?
Speaker 1: Someone I think someone? I think Gina said that there there would then there will be a fake mommy in the chat.
Speaker 3: O l Oh, So somebody's in the chat saying that I did things that I didn't too, Okay, that happens. There's always fake people in the child. You never even know that could be the fake Gina Bobina. I always see a real one and a fake one. Yeah, and I know a girl named Amanda Bobanda.
Speaker 1: Who does that? Hey? Is that the rule? Is that the r the real.
Speaker 4: Real Gino Bobina? Is that Debbie Dabbler.
Speaker 3: If that's not my Canadian friend, we don't take any more questions from her.
Speaker 1: Hold On, I'm just I might have given the wrong one.
Speaker 3: Don't be giving the wrong Gina a wretch. Ye, you're acting like a rookie right now? Men?
Speaker 4: Doing you now what else?
Speaker 1: Hold On?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm real, Jake, it's the real g I think.
Speaker 5: Hmm, I'm wearing my Bomba socks.
Speaker 3: Have you ever a pair of Bombas?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, they're so comfortable, Jake.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, so I want Do you still have the fish?
Speaker 3: Oh? Do you remember when I did my fish stream?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, we died. It was sad. We we had a actually we fill We put him in the freezer in a ziplock for a little while because my daughter was in college when he passed and we had to bury him, and she wouldn't let me bury him without her.
Speaker 1: You make money on TikTok, right, I know, but your family does.
Speaker 4: We have TikTokers in the family.
Speaker 1: So, uh, I bought three. It was like a couple of dollars rebucks.
Speaker 3: Don't be giving out gifts on TikTok with all those girls, aren't you guys? Yeah? I bet Do you remember when TikTok had that thing where it was like, now, now get you off, cowboy, and then they would just do like the little things and then Bob leieve he started doing it cigarette cigarette that it was so funny. Bob used to crack me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now he's talking about Perry.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if I've explained it well, but like I struggle watching Perry because of his like outbursts, and I don't like that. I don't like like startling and when people like make him scream and.
Speaker 8: Yell and Florida Andrews and Florida Andrew who Flora.
Speaker 1: The wheelchair the wheelchair man? Uh?
Speaker 3: Really is that where he is? Does he like.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: A little bit of him streaming the other day?
Speaker 1: Ye know he's having stream He's having a streams during the filter. Yes, there's no filter because he's not the hars the devices any more.
Speaker 3: Oh seer, Well, hi Andrew, we send our best. What do you think about? I'm gonna ask a crazy like because, like you know me, I'm like an old school like sector watcher.
Speaker 4: What do you think about? Ethan Ralph and Mersh?
Speaker 1: What Mersh?
Speaker 4: Are you following that?
Speaker 1: No? Mer me and mercer Foden? Okay, did you did you see? Merce talked about me for thirty minutes on one of his shows, calling me a Karen and all that.
Speaker 3: He called you a Karen? Has he not met me?
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween? Look?
Speaker 4: Has he?
Speaker 3: Halloween? I know? I was a bumblebee. Okay. I had these big bug eyes and Kenna and I was walking around my office stinging everybody with my stinger.
Speaker 1: Hey look look who look who right here?
Speaker 3: I see Jake, I see me?
Speaker 1: No, no, ro what so much? I'm covering. I'm covering Bob Leaving.
Speaker 3: Do you do you remember when he interviewed the lady dressed as Dracula?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was at my first hockey game and I'm trying to watch this and if everybody's screaming, I'm like, all right, everybody settled down. I'm listening to this guy interview and he's like, watch the hockey game and enjoy yourself. I'm like, no, this is way more. Can I tell you? Hockey has become more interesting to me? Like, I get it. It's like soccer. I never understood until I really watched it. It's like soccer.
Speaker 1: But we gotta talk about one thing that a lot of people don't. So what do you? She said, yes, she messed me. Gina messages me said, yes, it's her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now I felt better. I love you, Gina.
Speaker 1: Does mom still watches?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Actually, I really don't get.
Speaker 1: So. I got a question. There's Vince, there's Vince. Does Vince shave his head?
Speaker 3: I know of he's got hair. It's like little bird hair. It's cute, like little.
Speaker 1: Would he ever? Would he ever get a t pe?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. He's not insecure like that, Like he walks around without his hat on all the time.
Speaker 4: That's he just wears it in his videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how can I see him all the time I'm just saying times I've seen him without his hat.
Speaker 4: He's a normal person.
Speaker 3: He's just wearing what gave him and what he's got left of work I gave him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm I'm one of them.
Speaker 1: You know, Vince is a good guy.
Speaker 3: That's debatable. People are I'll die on that mountain, Jake, I tried.
Speaker 1: By the way, iffby, I gotta I gotta promote this because we got to get h him. We gotta get more money, and it's go fund me.
Speaker 3: It's so cute.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh, if anybody does want to donate to the stutter and Drawn.
Speaker 3: And maybe I'll change the face of the gofunding to yours. I was gonna come up with a better strategy.
Speaker 1: Everybody now knows, so can Hey, hey, d D can we let the cat out of the bat? Can we? Because it's been a year since, uh, since you did something, since you did the nice thing? Can I tell him what you did for me last year?
Speaker 3: If she wants to, Jake, I don't think it's necessary at all.
Speaker 1: She was the one that bought the iPad for me.
Speaker 3: You're so cute, Jake. I didn't buy you because any other reason. Then I need to see you on scream to know that you're okay or else I can't because my brain don't work right. So if I will see you like streaming, I'm like, where's shape, what's doing that? I'm texting you? Yeah, so you don't need me annoying you all day. So I didn't for myself that it was for you.
Speaker 1: Let's just yeah, you know it was. You did something really nice and and there's a few people that knew about who was who was getting it for and but you told me to keep a secret. But I think cats out of the bag now.
Speaker 3: You're a great secret keeper. My goodness, Jake.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to because you know you were doing I just wanted to say that. I just wanted to tell people that you did something nice for me and in you know, and streaming is something that I love doing and I hate not having now and I do need this. This laptop is almost there's this tablet's on his o its last leg.
Speaker 3: All right, well.
Speaker 4: Time comes, we'll have to rally again together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh we lost you. Oh chat, we lost you. Hello, we lost you, damn it. Yeah, I'll ask. Yeah, but this was actually a good show. This was a very good show. All right here. She is what happened?
Speaker 3: Anybody who spent any time with me knows at six o'clock my ninety six year old grandfather calls me without phil every single day and I never missed his call. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: All right? Uh? People saying the nome god her, you saw.
Speaker 3: My little garden gnome isn't a cute?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I apologize if so. We have a question from Gina says, would you ever do a week would you do a weekly show with me?
Speaker 3: With you? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Gina, talk about me, about me with you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Think Yeah, what do we gotta find a I love to get Gina back on the show. We haven't got her back. She hasn't been back on. She hasn't been on the shows for a while. She's been busy.
Speaker 3: It's it's probably a combination of being busy and realizing that our presence here is a present and people don't look at it that way and they don't deserve it. My stream and nobody else's because she said she retired.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Gina.
Speaker 3: It's like it's not worth it what they drag us through just because we're ladies. But you know what, I tried to play dirty and I'm bad at it. I'm so bad at it. Hey.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, do you so if anybody that does want to support I will when I get done with this strain, the go fund me will be in the description of this video.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jake. It's for all artists.
Speaker 1: All artists, and you know, and here's the thing. I don't get why people say, you know, people thought it was like, but it's for all artists because my name is getting my name, my photo. Granny used my photos for for his thumbnails. You know, Granny Loves Loves lend me's.
Speaker 3: X for the sun dance muse the what no no for.
Speaker 1: The for his uh this this all sucks podcast? He has now about Granny. How is Granny's he's drunk, he lost he lost me.
Speaker 3: You know, stot to him by Twitter because like that's a minute. We all have our flaws and vices. But you know, I think people have offered to offered good advice, help, and I think a lot of us take the wrong advice and turn turn away the help when it comes.
Speaker 1: And I just also want to say to you say to a lot of people, I've been holding I've been holding that news for almost a year since a year. I've never said I own care because you told me not to say anything.
Speaker 3: I know. I just think you're so cute. You're just so cute. It's like there's this you just say the craziest ship. But I told you one time, please just don't say anything, and you took that to your grave, like literally, you would have taken that to your grave if if that was the case. So I appreciate what I wanted to say.
Speaker 1: I want to is because you were doing. I just want to let you know, just say thank you. And if I talked about it said in all of this, don't donating.
Speaker 4: Yes, you thanked so many times. It's not that, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, people, And by the way, Bobby naw who it was, because I told him, came about it and I told people about it. It was your little dog, you know.
Speaker 3: But you think I'm nice. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Adam changed changed the title Adam. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't go to evil lawyer assistant school for all these years for people to.
Speaker 1: Think I'm nice. It's the Lord. Probably. By the way, I have a clip of me on a toilet as a toilet saying it's this, needs this, needs this. He's full of ship.
Speaker 3: Clip clippant.
Speaker 1: Ahi Jake anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's wrack it up. Everybody's probably tired of me, but thank you so much for inviting me on and I.
Speaker 1: Was so good again. We'll do this again.
Speaker 4: Soon, definitely soon, I'll be around.
Speaker 5: I love you, last, Thank you, Hi, Sambaby, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Hang up on me.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do this.
Speaker 1: Alright, that's the end of the show. Guys, we will see you. This will get uploaded in a few minutes. Give me time to upload it to the audio platforms. But until then, keep the grease out to the pavement. Drive safe and we'll see you when we see you. Bye.