Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Guess what we still have your chance to go see Billie Eilis.
Speaker 2: She's going to be in La performance.
Speaker 1: Isn't her hometown performing on December fifteenth, And we give you a chance to win every hour on the twenty. So your first keyword comes up at around two twenty on KDWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening? Who? Okay?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who cries more than four times a week?
Speaker 2: This is in a judgment situation. There are weeks I definitely do.
Speaker 1: There are weeks that I'm like, I feel like I need to cry, but nothing comes out, and then I'm like, am I dead inside?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want to know where you're crying? Is it at work?
Speaker 2: Usually my car?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it usually in my car? Or on a walk? Oh?
Speaker 2: You weren't asking just to me specifically.
Speaker 3: Well, if I see somebody crying on a walk, that's trust me.
Speaker 1: I have this thought I'll be in my neighborhood and I'll be crying. It'll be like It'll be could be for multiplitude of reasons. It could be I listened to a sad part of a book. In that moment, it could be like something I've built up and I get it out because I'm getting like all like the all that out of my bodies.
Speaker 3: I'm walking everybody in your neighborhood things. You're in some sort of trouble.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I've said Jake was like, you still crying in the neighborhood people throb.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, how do I tell him that I'm crying over this book series I just read where a bunch of people died.
Speaker 3: You got to start wearing a shirt I'm crying from the audio book or something.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right. I guess you're right.
Speaker 1: So anyone listening who cries more than four times a week you can call six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Parties on weeknights.
Speaker 3: How why I had a glass of wine last night?
Speaker 2: What why?
Speaker 3: I got crazy?
Speaker 2: No offense, But that's not what I'm talking about. That is not a party. I think. I think a ton of people have a glass of wine night.
Speaker 3: I broke out some ritz cracker Is and cheese, so that was pretty wild.
Speaker 1: We have a box full of nothing bunt cakes in here for some reason, and Colt keeps going my body's a temple and he won't eat one, and I'm like, just it's holiday season, baby, shove it in.
Speaker 3: That's why I gotta I gotta choose, be selective of what I'm eating, so I'm gonna eat everything.
Speaker 1: Or anyone listening who has a unique Thanksgiving tradition. Maybe you each put on a turkey costume and you gobble around the house before dinner.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You can call six y five.
Speaker 1: One nine eight nine Katie w b as fits. Not really any unique Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Traditions, not Now.
Speaker 1: We always go around the table we say what we're thankful for. But that's not unique, not at all. That's actually really standard. Yeah we do that as well. Yeah, yeah, pretty sad.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna say this year? My family? Like what, No, I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say I'm thankful for ozempic.
Speaker 1: Oh I just did that so you would sing the song.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'll say I'm thankful for this year.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, Thanksgiving should be.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff I'm thankful for.
Speaker 3: Bring us if you're coming to my Thanksgiving party, bring us out of.
Speaker 1: Oh was that big please, it's not Thanksgiving party. You're going to your uncles for dinner. That's not a Thanksgiving party. I got I'm actually worried. You don't know what a party is. God, just describe you having one last of my last night crackers as a party. There's food and alcohol involved. It's a party, okay, all right? Give us a call you fit any of these categories? Six nine katw B.
Speaker 3: I'm one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 1: Beautiful one on one point three KTWB with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who we do have your Billy Eilish keyword, which you're gonna get to after a few calls. First, if you are listening and you cry more than four times a week, give us a call. You party on weeknights? Cult got crazy? Last night I had a single glass of wine and some ritz.
Speaker 3: Crackers healthy poor add some cheddar cheese too.
Speaker 2: Party boy is not what I mean though?
Speaker 1: Or if you have a unique Thanksgiving tradition you can call which one of these categories do you fall into?
Speaker 4: I was calling I have a Thanksgiving tradition?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, please? What is this?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: I make miniature foods every year for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Okay, now miniature food.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this sounds so cute.
Speaker 4: It's the best. I've done it every year for like six years.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: How miniature are we talking?
Speaker 4: Instead of a turkey? We make cornish game hens. I make ties in muffin tins, Stephan muffins, miniature screen bean castorals, and tiny loaf pairs.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. Wait, if I was a short king, I'd be so excited right now.
Speaker 2: It's actually probably the portions you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Have, probably, but do you know, do you go back and get multiple portions though you know?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, exactly, there's there's a lot of it.
Speaker 6: It's just all very small.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna be honest. When you first that I was imagining.
Speaker 1: I've seen videos where they prepare like little pumpkin pies out of cheese for like mice, and they're tiny, and that's what I imagined.
Speaker 2: But that's still cute.
Speaker 3: I want fun Thanksgiving food. That's awesome. I'm jealous.
Speaker 2: That is what's your name?
Speaker 4: My name is sweet.
Speaker 2: Why did you start doing this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: When I was in college, my husband and I got stuck up in the loose, just the two of us, and we still wanted to cook, and I wasn't going to cook a whole turkey for just the two of us. Yeah, and after that, it's just all kind of came together.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I love it. Romantic comedy, awesome, jealous. I will have a great one.
Speaker 2: Happy Thanksgiving. Hi, Kadie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Crying more than four times a week?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 2: You don't have to share your name if you don't, if you don't want to.
Speaker 3: But what's your name?
Speaker 5: That's okay? My name is Kayla. I know if anybody hears that, they're gonna vouch for me.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows oh cold sad music.
Speaker 3: So what's going on?
Speaker 2: What makes you cry the most?
Speaker 5: I honestly, it's like a blessing anakurse. I'm a huge EmPATH, So like I just I cry over anything that would maybe hurt somebody else or make somebody else. Dad, okay, I anyone else trying, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 3: And I can I maybe you'll have empathy for me today because can I tell you what happened?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was shirtless in my house right picture this sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm just saying you actively described your nipples. This Canadian bacon sized on the radio. So I don't know that that's the picture I watch.
Speaker 3: I see him from three miles away. Okay, so I'm shirtless in my house right trying to make my kids laugh. So we're listening to Moana on the iHeartRadio app that I always use. I definitely didn't use Alexa. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, my dog runs in trip over him. I kicked the coffee table and not have a broken toe. Are you crying?
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, No of that text.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you die.
Speaker 3: My wife didn't cry. She was like, I'll break my toes all the time. Get over it. I'm like, I just want some sympathy.
Speaker 5: You've got ten of them you don't need.
Speaker 8: You don't need them.
Speaker 5: All women feel for you like crying Like I saw TikTok the other day. That's like, I'm crying because Mike Tyson just wanted to keep the title of whatever. It was like world.
Speaker 1: That got me too. I saw some different things of Mike Tyson that got me. But yeah, you stubbing your toe that makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a fight in itself. Mike Tyson only took like two paunches.
Speaker 2: I broke my toe, you hurt yourself dancing that you're welcome.
Speaker 5: I always say like I some days I literally hate my heart, and I know that sounds us, but it's like I will cry over the silliest little things and then people are like, what the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You know what You're like, I don't have to explain myself to you. I'm allowed to have emotions.
Speaker 4: Heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, thanks for calling in. You're so you're so desperate.
Speaker 3: Sum so I'm like, oh, so that sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorty, so sire, your little toesy, you're.
Speaker 3: Cold and broken on my bike.
Speaker 1: Your keyword right now your chance to go see Billie Eilish is party.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: What you do is, if you're listening on the iHeartRadio app, shout o, thank you, you hit.
Speaker 1: The record button and you record party, and then you're entered to win this trip to la to see Billy on December fifteenth. Yeah, we cover the airfare, in the hotel and the tickets for you and a plus one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: We aren't going to talk about the fact that Liam Payne's funeral was today difficult discussion we'll talk about that coming up in the pop Culture Minute. Also, Jelly Roll, he said he had something in common with Taylor Swift, but when he went to tell her about it, he made a complete full of himself. So we'll share that story coming up in the pop Culture Minute in six minutes on kt w B. Yeah, I said, it's the pop Culture Minute with Fallon.
Speaker 2: And Cult on one on one point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: So it's, by the way, brought to you by Ovo, Lesig and Lenz. So Jelly Roll said that in twenty ten, Well, he didn't say this, This is just a fact. In twenty ten, Taylor Swift, who went to high school in Hendersonville in Tennessee, teamed up a little Tykes commercial to rebuild the kids Kingdom Playground at Memorial Park. Fast forward, Jelly Roll used to take his daughter and push her on the swings there, and he just loves anyone that has a connection to Nashville, Tennessee, you know where he's from. And so he's like, oh my gosh, I'm going to see her at this award show, and I want to tell her this story because it meant a lot, Like I have these special memories for this playground she built, and I pushed my kid on the swing set there. So his wife Bunny's like, oh, I think Taylor's coming over to you. And he said it was like the Red Sea just parted for her as she came toward him at this award show, the Grammys.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Taylor and I have a reason to explain to her why I like her so much. I'm going, yeah, you build a swing set somewhere. I can't remember where my daughter I pushed.
Speaker 2: Her on that. He's like, I did so bad. He was like, I was got a lots of words. He's like, it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: He's like, I couldn't even think of the name of the playground because I panicked and that.
Speaker 2: Like left my mind. He's like, I felt so stupid.
Speaker 1: He's like he had this whole thing planned he was gonna say to her, and it just all I'm like, Jelly Roll is just like everyone else, you know what I mean, we all have those moments. They've announced who's going to be at Coachella already, which is pretty.
Speaker 2: Crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Now, Big one Travis Scott, Now this is you could say five years in the making. Remember he was supposed to headline Coachella when his horrible Astro World Festival tragedy happened. That was in Houston and late twenty twenty one, so he was taken off the lineup. Now for twenty twenty five, he's back on officially, all right.
Speaker 2: He's stacked with a lot of great performers. He's joining a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Post Malone already announced he's headlining the coveted Sunday night slot.
Speaker 2: They also it's been.
Speaker 1: Confirmed now Lady Gaga and Green Day will be the other headliners. So that's a pretty epic one. Pretty solid, pretty solid. We'll see on TikTok every year. It looks like it's worse and worse though, like the experience for actual fans. It doesn't look fun. Actually, he doesn't. It seems like a lot of money too.
Speaker 3: He would think with like that amount of money, there'd be like a facility like you want it. It just feels like when you spend thousand plus dollars on a ticket, you shouldn't be in a porter potty.
Speaker 2: I think the.
Speaker 1: Hardest thing is the transportation to and from because it's like in a field.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always call him Fieldfest and not my scene.
Speaker 1: I like being hot, and you know I'm not gonna be able to afford VIP, so what the hell?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Miley Cyrus wants to everyone to leave Chapel Rowan alone. She's the latest issue of Harper's Bizarre magazine, and she said, you know what, it's really hard coming into this business. And she said that she wished people would not give Chapel such a hard time. She said, you know, it's always been a part of my life, but I'm not a part of that social media drama anymore. She said, I don't even have my own Instagram password anymore. Miley used to be if you remember, back in the day, Miley was heavy on social media. Some would argue she shared way too much on social media. Now it really is kind of like promo stuff and that's about it.
Speaker 2: So she's like, leave them alone.
Speaker 1: The final story for your pop culture Minute. We knew it was coming, just people didn't really know when they were keeping a secret on purpose. But Liam Payne's funeral was today. Obviously they're ahead of us in London. Harry Styles, nile Zaye Louis, they all, of course, all members of One Direction were in attendee and it's awful. I mean, obviously his girlfriend was there. The coffin arrived in a horse drawn carriage and it had of course the tributes of daddy and son on there, and Simon Cowell was in attendance, obviously, the mother of his son was there. All the guys in one direction wearing sunglasses, very very very emotional funeral obviously, and what funeral isn't emotional? So it's just really sad, and especially.
Speaker 3: Like you see the expressions on their face, like it why this doesn't even make sense? Still, they're all processing.
Speaker 1: I remember, I mean Simon cow met Leam when he was only fourteen. He was fourteen years old when he auditioned for The X Factor.
Speaker 2: So just really really sad news.
Speaker 1: Others people are like, what are the stars with there, like James Corden's people who are actually friends with them.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that is your update with that, and that is your pop culture minute.
Speaker 1: I said, brought to you my Ovo, Lasik and Lynz going to come back with a really thoughtful, deep.
Speaker 3: Conversation, very very cutting edge.
Speaker 1: A round of smash your pass, but not with people with something on the horizon. If you will, you can participate in your own way coming up in five.
Speaker 3: One, one three ad WB with Fouon and colts. Smash your pass.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Have the ever been readier for any type of smash or pass in my life?
Speaker 3: And this is all should we do? Like one text says it all on the smash or passing?
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was just between us.
Speaker 3: Five nine to one. If you'd like to play along, you decide, you have all the control in the world right now. My god, Now if.
Speaker 2: We get how often can you say that?
Speaker 3: Very rare? Never ever, if you go ahead and we say smash, you'll hear a little if you pass.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so happy it wasn't like a gunshot. Well turkey, yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 3: We're going to start out. And this is how this is a hot debate, because first of all, you're calling me crazy. You actually said you are senile when I said I have corn bread at my Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: I don't think the word snile was used.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like, oh my god, I haven't said any of those things to you today. No, I mean I think corn bread has a time and place.
Speaker 3: It's just where else would.
Speaker 2: Bend over and I'll show you. Okay, So crumbly.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I think it would be a great addition, But I do think typically for Thanksgiving it's a role situation.
Speaker 2: Right If you're doing bread, So.
Speaker 3: Are you going to smash your past corn?
Speaker 1: Bread?
Speaker 3: In general?
Speaker 1: Smash as long as it isn't as long as I can lather that bo I am butt of.
Speaker 3: So you're smashing it? Okay? Perfect? Now what about Ham? How you feel about Ham?
Speaker 2: Why did you look at my waist when you said that you feel about it? I like him. I don't really need it for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: I feel like Ham has a place at Christmas.
Speaker 2: My step said.
Speaker 1: However, he's like, I'm war ham gud Okay okay, Dylan, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I pass on that.
Speaker 2: The first text, by the.
Speaker 1: Way, for corn brothers pass you said they have all the power.
Speaker 2: You said they have all the power?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Smash came in hard for Ham.
Speaker 3: Though, Dude, Ham is so good, so salty. You put it in your mouth and you're like, hmm, it's perfect for like the you put it in like some some like a Hawaiian roll, like a sandwich. Why not? Who cares? Throws? You know what I've done?
Speaker 2: Kind of Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Do you have that?
Speaker 1: Does that sounds like you're at a like a potlu barbecue with your family, like your cousins bubbts.
Speaker 2: But what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hear me out? You take a wine roll, lather and butter ham on there, put some cheese on there, and then call me crazy mashed potatoes. Close that thing up, boom, first bite heaven.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's delicious, but I don't who's hosting Thanksgiving. This is like a very bizarre Thanksgiving layout.
Speaker 3: This is after the meal I've already eaten, by the way, this is going back for seconds, not having.
Speaker 1: Fun Day two like leftover day. I am totally I totally get sandwiches like. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna snob. It just seems like, okay, go on.
Speaker 3: Speaking of mashed potatoes, do we even have to ask.
Speaker 2: Smash all day?
Speaker 3: Baby? You're smashing those of the break up Dawn.
Speaker 1: I met two people over the Jason Shows. They don't like the mash potatos. I said, oh, you're an American. Leave the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go to the kids table now if you don't like mash potatoes. Okay. My wife said, if I don't eat these, it's because I'm trying to be like stubborn real quick.
Speaker 1: Rewind someone's mad at you for adding You hat them with your sandwich until you added cheese. They said, you lost me a cheese broth. Yeah yeah, okay, your wife what she said?
Speaker 3: I'm childish if I don't eat glazed carrots. Yeah, a glaze carrot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love a glazed carrot.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: We don't usually have them at our Thanksgiving thank you. I don't think that means they're untraditional, just like we don't have The only vegetables we have are like potatoes, green bean casserole.
Speaker 3: Okay, which, by the way, pass any castrole.
Speaker 1: If it's overlyloaded with those little crunchy onions on top, I'll hit it.
Speaker 2: Overlyloaded with the crunchy on I need the crunchy onion.
Speaker 3: Does anybody really even like cast roles?
Speaker 2: You're in Minnesota home with a hot dish. What kind of comment is that?
Speaker 3: A hot dish isn't even a castrole though it is.
Speaker 2: A casserole You're gonna fire, I'm not.
Speaker 1: You know what, Actually, I know what you're doing, your rage baiting, and I almost fell into your stupid little trap, and I'm not doing it today. I had too much going on in my life to keep falling into your rage bait traps.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say last one sweet potato castroll, but it's a cast role, so obviously.
Speaker 1: It's literally my favorite side. My mama makes the sweetato casserole. That's nearly a dessert. Your mammrated. We don't do I will actually hurt you. There is no sweeter human on the face of the earth. She has been in the hospital. So you better take it back right now, take it back.
Speaker 3: Can't paint this is that.
Speaker 2: You're a deealous. You've painted your own picture of Picasso.
Speaker 3: Let me just recap over the You're an ass, You're a Picasso.
Speaker 1: You are over the last thirty s on Cares Well, just to recap.
Speaker 3: You said that cast role was disgusting, and then you willingly went out my sweet little grandma who's been in the hospital. It's just crazy. I think you gotta you gotta reeling it sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know, I almost said something I regretted. I almostaid something I regretted to you.
Speaker 3: I know that you like to have fun on the radio. You joke right, you're the funny one whatever. Everybody loves you. But just sometimes there's lines getting.
Speaker 2: Thank you when we say we say what I want to say.
Speaker 3: You don't want to know. I'm afraid to stop talking and turn off the microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just me and you in this room.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, I gotta call I gotta take this.
Speaker 2: No one calls you.
Speaker 3: No On, you said what.
Speaker 1: One on one point thirty KATIEWB with Fallon and Cole. I wasn't allowed to talk about it until today, so I can actually talk about Wicked like I went and saw it Sunday and they're like, you can post about it, but you can't talk about it on the radio. Artiev is like what, I'm not gonna spoil anything. All I was gonna say is it's just as phenomenal as everyone's saying.
Speaker 3: And they're not paying you to say that. This is like you, I got to go to.
Speaker 1: The movie for free, but no, I'm allowed to say anything I want about the movie. It is unreal, arian and grande unreal. You can actually tell they are singing live, which they said they were.
Speaker 2: I don't believe I want to see it. Actually it's Cynthia Revo Bravo.
Speaker 3: Okay, but what is it? Because it is it like a.
Speaker 1: So So Wicked is a prequel, Okay, It's basically tell the story of Glinda the Goodwitch and Alphaba, who is labeled and Wizard of Oz as the Wicked Witch of the West. So it tells Now why you say labeled like that? We have to watch the movie to find out.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I did read the book back in the day. The book is kind of dark.
Speaker 1: The Broadway musical fantastic, and but I saw that like ten years ago, and obviously they have a huge budget. It's so good it does. It's two hours and forty minutes and been still in part one. By the way, it doesn't feel like it's that long. And even though it's a musical, since they spread it out over two hours and forty minutes, it's not constant singing, you know what I mean. It's just it's so good. And the final scene this is all say. It's the pivotal part like before they would go to like intermission at the Broadway show is Defying Gravity.
Speaker 2: That's the song they sing.
Speaker 1: I don't think I took a single breath or blinked once. I was like the whole song because it was the craziest, most awesome, beautiful scene I'd seen it a long time when.
Speaker 3: The theater and that like those iconic moments are happening. Is there somebody like shaking a popcorn bag in the background.
Speaker 5: Or is.
Speaker 1: During that last scene, I don't think a single person moved like nothing until and everyone was still stunned in silence when it went like to be continued or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was honestly crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see it. But if I think it's mid.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you think.
Speaker 3: You got to reimburse me because you just hyped it up.
Speaker 2: I'll never reimburse you. I've never met a chief. Okay, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, what if it sucks?
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 1: My therapist has been talking to me about this because you're like the king rage Bader and you've almost trapped me two times in a row. It's not even three and I want to come across the table.
Speaker 3: Don't me with a good time? Gross? Wait I was talking about Okay, you deserve that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One to one three Katie w B with Ballan and Cult also Max from Kfan joining us.
Speaker 2: We're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do radios categories with Max and he's actually gonna hang around a little bit later, around four twenty, we are doing something no one asked for. Actually, it's another roundup. Can we hit the big note? And with Wicked coming out, it only makes sense that we would try to hit the big note from that movie.
Speaker 2: That actual singers have a hard time hitting. But this should be good.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back and do radios categories in five minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Fallon and Colts one to one point thirty ktw with Max with three xs. Sure, as many x's as you want, My friend, how do you feeling about categories today?
Speaker 7: You know, I'm feeling pretty confident. I'm always feeling pretty confident. I mean, I'm the champ around here to go.
Speaker 3: There was some drama last time. We gave Fallin the victory and then we had like.
Speaker 1: No, I gave you the victory, That's what.
Speaker 3: Happened, and bunch of texts were coming in.
Speaker 2: Because I didn't give you two points for Gorilla gloss that you would have beaten.
Speaker 7: Oh, I tried to rig the whole thing against your boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, you used to the man, you know what I'm saying. But the text, the text had your back. I'm the people for me I'm like, I'm like the Lorax. I'm the lo Max. I speak for the people everyone.
Speaker 2: What's on your shirt right now?
Speaker 3: It says you are not the father.
Speaker 7: I got a commemorative T shirt when I went to go see Maury The Morris Show live.
Speaker 3: It was my first vacation ever in life.
Speaker 7: I took a mega bus for thirty hours.
Speaker 2: Ye okay, the greatest moment of my life sounds. Don't you have a kidnaps you.
Speaker 4: Book?
Speaker 3: It's more fun to.
Speaker 2: All right, sorry, Mexican on mad like that. All right, we're gonna play this Max. We're gonna have Colt go first.
Speaker 1: Ye god, you are not the first player. Okay, so what's my letter? Thank you for asking. Your letter is going to be pe m calm down, and your time starts in one second. Hold on, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Foods you shouldn't eat in bed, pineapple, reasons to skip a party, personal problems, things you can't do quietly, panorama dancing. Okay, there're strange things you'd bring on a camping trip.
Speaker 3: Parrots, things that smell bad people and the way peace peace.
Speaker 2: Things are embarrassing. Things to happen on a date.
Speaker 1: Skip items in a horror movie survival kit, paint, weird things you'd find in a junk.
Speaker 3: Drawer, pisces, funny, why my password?
Speaker 1: Pina weird or excuses for not exercising Please not today.
Speaker 2: And going back to embarrassing things to happen on a.
Speaker 3: Date, purposely bragging. Okay, I don't know, I don't know what period.
Speaker 2: No, your time's way up.
Speaker 1: That's all you get back? Hey, Max, can you time this? By the way, can you time Max?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I gotta get a timer in here.
Speaker 1: I need like one of those actual like ding bells thingy ding bells thing Yep, you got what to say?
Speaker 3: Help me?
Speaker 2: Okay? Your letter is pee? Oh, okay, comment comment okay? And your times are your time starts now?
Speaker 1: Foods you shouldn't eat in bed, potato chips, reasons to give a party, porta, things you can't things you can't do quietly play poker, Strange things you'd bring on a camping trip.
Speaker 7: Oh, I can't say what I thought of Pokemon.
Speaker 1: Cards, things that smell bad, past, embarrassing things to happen on a date, pee your pants, I don't in a horror movie survival kit, oh pass Weird things you'd find in a junk drawer, pins, funny Wi Fi passwords, Pablo Picasso okay, excuses for not exercising.
Speaker 9: Poor leg muscles okay, things that smell bad, pennies items and a horror movie survival kid.
Speaker 3: Panther Bik Panther. The doubles, so many doubles, and your headphones are grilled out to.
Speaker 2: Those are Bailey? You're not supposed to point that out.
Speaker 3: He just here we go. Let me go through these, really, sir, You got grills on your headphone. You know the drill grill.
Speaker 2: He is the wrizzler. You are the say it with me fizzler. Okay, number one.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to go over it.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't eat in bed. Coultsed Pineapple, Max and Potato chicks. Crazy to skip a party, Personal problems was full sogga too, but Max said poor to potty too.
Speaker 2: Things you can't do quietly play poker too for Max? Panorama dancing from Colt.
Speaker 3: What in the hell is that?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it to you because I feel bad for you. Strange things you'd bring on a camping trip. Pokemon cards. That is strange, I guess. And you said parrots. Also straight things smell bad. Max says pennies yep. Colt says peas, Yeah, embarrassing things to happen.
Speaker 2: On a date.
Speaker 1: Pee your pants two points for Max, and Colt said purposely bracking. I'm gonna give it to you at items and a horror movie survival.
Speaker 2: Kit, pink pants.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's not I'm not gonna go to paint from culture weird things. You'd find it a junk drawer, Max said, pins, I don't think that's weird. Thing is exactly what you find the jump drawer, and Colt said pisces. Absolutely not giving me pis seas. It makes no sense. That's a like, yeah, you're right. Number nine funny Wi Fi password. Max had Pablo Picasso two points, Cold had Pina Colada one excuses for not exercising. Max says poor left muscles, and Colt said, I don't even know what I read.
Speaker 2: Please please, no, okay, count it all right?
Speaker 1: Cold got one two three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine ten normal.
Speaker 3: Normally that'd be good, really good. But when you got the rizzler nine.
Speaker 1: Two three, four, five, six, seven, eight nine, ten, eleven, twelve, and that's not even getting.
Speaker 2: His pink panther to count baby mat.
Speaker 3: He does it again writing personal records.
Speaker 2: Now MA actually gonna come back around four twenties. We can try to hit the.
Speaker 3: Big note, right, Yeah, I'm always down to hit the big note.
Speaker 2: I don't let me all right, I'm Katie w B. This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 6: On one on one point three, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by nikolay Law dot com. There is a exciting new stamp out there, and I never thought those words were gonna come out of a month mouth right. Betty White officially got her own stamp. She's honored with this luscal so you can check it out in twenty twenty five. It'll feature a twenty ten photo of her. Obviously, she was a beloved TV icon. She did more than that radio television film and she has.
Speaker 2: A lot of art back in the day, I think, so she really did a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, she was known for her comedy acting, but in most people know her from Golden Girls. But one of my favorite roles that I think a lot of people agree with is the movie The Proposal with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. It was she was just so she always played ditzie, but she was sharp and she she wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: So it was great.
Speaker 1: One of Beyonce's former collaborators is trying to get a little reunion, going Elmo. Okay, Elmo, This was actually really funny. Elmo was a guest on the famous like TV show. Now it's not TV. It's like an internet show Chicken Shop date. Oh have you seen that Amelia.
Speaker 2: She goes on she's British.
Speaker 1: She goes on kind of awkward, funny dates with celebrities and interviews them, and so it's very out of character for it to be an Elmo situation.
Speaker 2: So they called it a playdate. Okay, you know, almost supposed to be a kid.
Speaker 1: When he was asked about his go to karaoke song, he said, Beyonce, anything Beyonce, and he invited Beyonce to come on Sesame Street. Now, she did go on Sesame Street in two thousand and two, but that was with Destiny's Child, so he wants her back.
Speaker 3: Baby. I guess yeah, I mean yeah, I feel that Beyonce probably controls the world. Though at this point, have you seen this conspiracy on the top You talk about.
Speaker 1: It constantly saying that's why Colt Night end every radio show with we want to think Beyonce.
Speaker 2: We just want to make sure we're covering our basis.
Speaker 3: Here's that. Like nobody else talks about it. I feel like I am the only person talking about it. Yes, I've talked about it. Yeah, exactly. You don't know anything, you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dancing with the Stars had this is so annoying.
Speaker 2: I don't even watch the show.
Speaker 1: But they're like bed five couples left for the like the semi final, and they're like, we're gonna keep.
Speaker 2: All five the littles pick one next week to win.
Speaker 3: I'm like, it seems pointless.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so is this like an everyone gets a trophy situation? Like, what's happening? It's so weird. Okay, have you seen the updates on the Monkey's cold?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I know they found a couple of these monkeys, but then I don't know, not a lot of them. Actually some of them are still hot. Now some people are saying that some of the residents might have the monkeys and they just don't want them to live the life they were living back in the facilities.
Speaker 2: So actually that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: I me if they were chill, like if they're eating a lot, because like produce is expensive right now, I'd be like, no, monkey, you got to figure this.
Speaker 3: Out on your own pull their own weight for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, like you got I'm short.
Speaker 1: Actually, oh a monkey, be so cool? Like I can't reach that plate up there, Monkey, climb up and get it, just like throw it like a frisbee. Though maybe no, maybe get if it was like you get chill, they can get that monkey.
Speaker 2: Some CBD movie. It's a chill monkey.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You're just as bad as a facility.
Speaker 2: Oh no, see what happens?
Speaker 3: Oh no, is bad.
Speaker 2: You're trending. Wait wait, we got to do our keyword.
Speaker 1: Here you go your keyword to win the trip to see Billie Eilish in La on December fifteenth. We're sending someone to see her I R Fair Hotel. All that, you have to use the talkback feature and you record in whatever voice you want birds B I R D S.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: There's a little record if you're listening on that heart radio app KDWB.
Speaker 2: It's free and you'll see a record button. It's red. You hit it, you get thirty seconds. But you just have to say birds.
Speaker 1: That's the keyword, and then you're entered to win the trip to La to see good Old Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: December fifteenth with kd w B.
Speaker 1: One O one point three k d w B with Fallon and Colt and your chance to win some Crayola experience. We've got a pair of those right now. If you call to play six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B. It's our after school pop quiz. So we do ask you some trivia that you haven't had a chance to study.
Speaker 2: For, but I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got this, and if you win, you get the most correct you do get a pair of these delightful Crayola Experience passes. Now Crayole Experiences over at Mall of America. We love them, and I know they're doing a bunch of stuff, like special things during the holidays, like kids can go and make gifts. That was one of my favorite things to have, Like you felt so special when you were a kid you actually gave a gift to like your sister and your grandma and stuff that you either made or you got to buy with your own dollar or two.
Speaker 2: So let's go ahead and play the game. Hi, katw B. What's your name? Hi Meghan, Meghan, what city do you live in? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Meghan, Well, on one second, We're going to get the person on the phone to play against you.
Speaker 2: Hi, what's your name? Lind lindsay what city do you live in?
Speaker 4: And over?
Speaker 1: All? Right, representing hastings in andover today. So Meghan and lindsay, I'm gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name first, then answer, and the first that gets all I guess who ever gets the most correct wins. Okay, you guys ready, Yeah, I'm ready all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one?
Speaker 1: How many great lakes are located entirely in the United States? Yes, Megan, is it a thousand?
Speaker 2: No, lindsay, how.
Speaker 1: Many great lakes are located entirely in the United States Territory?
Speaker 10: Three?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: It is just one lake Michigan is I will listen.
Speaker 1: I've I've found that I say this as a joke, but I can only ask how many bones are in the human body? So many times I'm running out of questions here. I've been doing this for a year. I'm running out of trivia guys.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what is the most widely grown crop in the US. Yes, Meghan, it is.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: We go all right. Question number three, This one is not easy.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I have gotten this one. How many days does it take for the moon to orbit the Earth?
Speaker 5: Or Meghan?
Speaker 2: Yes, Meghan the moon. Repeat the question, how.
Speaker 1: Many days does it take for the moon to orbit the Earth? Oh, gosh, lindsay, and he guesses it's not thirty?
Speaker 3: No, Lindsay, what you got?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think by default how this works is whoever gets the most correct wind correct right winds, which means Meghan with her one correct answer, we only go to like three ever. Anyway, It's okay, Meghan, you won the creole experience passes and lindsay you can try again tomorrow. We do it every afternoon. Congratulations, Meghan. We're gonna get those out to you and we're gonna come back. I found a way to learn about hold On. It's Taylor suppos gonna help us learning kissing one on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt. I always like when Okay, some people think it's annoying when teachers try to like rap or they'll try to, you know, use a song to do like the school announcements and stuff. I always think it's funny because, as someone who has written fake parody songs multiple times for a radio station, a lot harder than to think it is a lot harder, Like it seems like it's so easy and they're so silly. So when I see a teacher trying their best to find a way to help kids fun yeah and remember things. So this teacher, he's British, so it might be a little hard to understand him. I had the luxury of seeing it with close captions, and I'm now wondering, if it's hard to understand, we're gonna give it a go. He decided to help his little students learn a water cycle, like how like the cycle of water.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I know that. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not. And he did it to a Taylor Swift song.
Speaker 3: Oh sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So he did it to blank Space by Taylor Swift. And let's see if you learn something from this cult.
Speaker 3: Wolf circle goes on.
Speaker 2: If he comes down that brain, we call that precipitation.
Speaker 3: Hail Snowsky is also down, Margaret. That's where we get inside turns into water vaper and.
Speaker 6: Calls down the con.
Speaker 3: Conversation, take your way too far. He makes proles not waitress.
Speaker 6: But then they get too large so much in my head times on, don't tell.
Speaker 1: You walch out for ram Young.
Speaker 6: My water side.
Speaker 3: Is stuck in my brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, get them tickets Taylor ticket getting.
Speaker 3: Take a secondly sounded like one. I'm drawn concles the accent.
Speaker 2: Does he get a British accent?
Speaker 3: Ryan? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So he basically is like comes down like precipitation in like water, sleet or rain, you know, or like snow or rain.
Speaker 3: I can appreciate that because a lot of kids hate school.
Speaker 1: They're like, you know, I'm going to share it on her Instagram stories because in case you couldn't understand what he was saying, it's really cute And I did have to listen closely.
Speaker 3: What does he look like? How old is he what to be talking?
Speaker 2: He's a young teacher, so.
Speaker 3: He looks like he could be a swiftye for sure. For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he also you know what, he probably knows kids liked it. He's trying to relate, but he is young.
Speaker 3: What if dude to be so awesome? If she just was with a normal person like love Travis Kylse. But what if she was just like you know what, that guy's awesome.
Speaker 2: I've seen too many movies like this.
Speaker 1: What rarely works out? Really it worked out Nodding Hill, but it wasn't easy for I don't even know what happened in that one.
Speaker 2: Even see Nodding Hill.
Speaker 3: Oh God, what era did that come out?
Speaker 2: Your mom's era? Okay, all right, all right, there you go. I don't if you are.
Speaker 1: I'm sharing it on the Fallon and called Fallon and called on Instagram stories right now.
Speaker 2: So for saetation six, yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Play one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and could and guess what your Young Gravy tickets. Gravyfest is coming up November twenty ninth at the Armory. Don't worry complete show details, ticket details all that, they're online katiwb dot com.
Speaker 2: But we want to give you a pair of tickets right now.
Speaker 1: If you're collar ten six ' five one nine eight nine kd WB, Young Gravy coming to the Twin Cities for Gravy Fest at the Armory on November twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: We have your tickets. Give them to caller ten.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Okay, first off, how is your afternoon?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pretty wonderful, as good as you can probably be. What do we catch you in the middle of Christa.
Speaker 4: Just getting work?
Speaker 2: It hasn't been a day. Yeah, well, what would young gravy tickets make it a little better?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think that's amazing. My nephew would love that.
Speaker 3: Here you got them a gravy train.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. I'm so sorry. Colt been testing out at her Chew Chew for his celebration sound and on the hot fell about it.
Speaker 6: I think it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: That's nice. That's nice.
Speaker 3: He likes my train. We got some not so breaking break. What's happening coming out of Saint Louis Park? My my home rep rep? Okay, I got an alert. I looked at my phone and I see it's the Saint Louis Police Department, which I don't know why to have my phone number. That felt a little weird. But I got a little notification, a little notice. There's a guy on the Cedar Lake trail. Hold on, they say he's about five seven Okay, not you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, first, like, dude, you take the Ceedar trail all the time I get a.
Speaker 3: Text about me, dude acting on ruey on a knee bike, flying eighty miles.
Speaker 2: An hour, taking out sidewalks, checking people.
Speaker 4: I'm like, come.
Speaker 3: On my bike. I have like a battering ram or whatever in the front. What do they call that? Like a brum bumper? Like you know what I'm talking I do though. Anyways, so they're like, be on the lookout. What dude's five to seven short, short king. Well yeah, oh, not a king.
Speaker 2: He's a criminal.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, short criminal Okay, very small in stature, kind of serious.
Speaker 3: Now he's not singling out women or men, thankfully now children have been involved. But they're saying he's just going up and down the Cedar Lake trail on an electric scooter, just hugging people. No, they were very specific. They didn't say groping. They said holding, which I interpreted as hugging, like grabbing.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that is eerie. No thing, So no one wants to hug that. They didn't. They didn't yeat that unless you want the hug.
Speaker 3: My thing is this, we need to give him a name because normally, like you had the booty bandit perfect. There was a guy who was leaving like poop random places. They call him the party pooper. Okay, if there's a catchy name, people make it go viral and then they find these criminals.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, everyone's out there looking.
Speaker 3: For I know I'm putting you on the spot, but I think one of the name I came up with is scooter squeezer. Not going to top it. You don't have anything on the top of your head, sneezer. He's five seven short. And this is me getting the word out too. I'm just trying to help out by Dakota Park, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Hugging hustler isn't gonna be That's not it.
Speaker 3: No husky Hugger's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do think the best thing we've worked jopped and I'm gonna put myself in like I helped you with this scooter squeezer.
Speaker 2: But I do like the name scooter squeeze.
Speaker 3: So if you're out about Cedar Lake Trail, which I don't know, I don't know if you're like me and you bike to work in the winter, but it's gonna be awesome on the way.
Speaker 1: On the record, lots of people in Minnesota bike in the winter, but it's so different because they're like they were the span X. They're like legit bikers. They get the fat tires in the winter, things like that.
Speaker 2: But cold. That's not act like your passion. It's not like your like your side thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's my peasantry. But that's that's fine. So listen five seven short criminal. If you see the scooters.
Speaker 2: Much extent hazardous hugger, that could be good.
Speaker 3: Love it, love it hazard iss hugger.
Speaker 1: I do think scooter squeezer is funnier. But then, but when you told me earlier, hey, I have a not sow breaking news story about a scooter squeezer. I thought it was a person who was stealing scooters or doing something really weird to scooters.
Speaker 3: So well, I wish he was doing it to the scooter. He's doing to the people, So I don't know, Like I said, for realsies though, he was like spotted around Dakota Park. If you know where that is, you know where that is. But just keep an eye, dude for the scooter squeeze or you never know what you can say.
Speaker 1: Someone called him the hugger hugger. Oh yeah, someone else texted in huggy mc squeeze Now.
Speaker 3: Huggy mc squeeze is great. That's good. I don't make squeeze you. I love it.
Speaker 2: The people who listen to our show are crazier than us. The scooter cooter okay, too far, too far?
Speaker 1: You get koties, scooty scooty cooty scooty cooty.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's a scooter.
Speaker 2: What was a mix, Huggy mc squeeze.
Speaker 3: The Huggy mcs squeeze is handing out scooty cooties scoots mccuggie.
Speaker 2: I do like scooter cooter because it just has funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, scooter cooter. So I don't know if you've seen him ound about just I mean, unless you no, if you want to hug whatever. But if you don't want to hug, definitely you know ron or try to. I feel like if he's coming at you on a scooter that you can just kick the scooter right.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a razor scooter chop your ankle is one of the worse pains on earth.
Speaker 3: You don't want it? Did I rather get that than scooty cooties.
Speaker 1: I went through a brief phase where I thought I was like gonna be sick at scooting and I got a razor scooter.
Speaker 3: Sick. Okay. I thought I was going to do.
Speaker 1: It, and I remember the first time. I was like, I have no experience, but I'm going to do the thing where you kick it around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 2: No, I did the thing where I had one like, I did one kick and it came and just sliced my hank on. I screamed so loud and fell out.
Speaker 3: It sucks. There's a guy on TikTok who he takes a rope swing and he ties a scooter to it and he'll throw it in the air and then let it hit his legs. He said he's just trying to build up pain tolerance. I don't know, it's crazy. I watch it though. It's painful.
Speaker 2: That's that guy actually should see a therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or the scooty cootie, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like it though.
Speaker 1: Let me see if you have any fresh text scooter mccuggie, Huggy, Buddy buggy.
Speaker 2: That's too bad. The seedar like squeezer.
Speaker 3: Ooh like squeezer.
Speaker 2: We got so we have so many of these just sport shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just clarify. He's a creep. Definitely not a creed, not funny.
Speaker 2: No, he's not good. Yeah, but but okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Proud a squeezer. And I'll let you choose it.
Speaker 1: Which one word grassing, hugger, scoots, mchuggle, mobster. Guess what Billie Eilish is performing in her hometown of La December fifteenth.
Speaker 7: What what?
Speaker 1: What's this with a pair of tickets? Oh, airline tickets and hotel. Yeah, we have it all covered for you and a plus one. You just have to text in. Sorry not texting. You have to record in this keyword. And the keyword right now is happier.
Speaker 2: H A P P I E R.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter how you spell it, you're gonna say it. But I want to make sure you know the word I'm saying. You record it in the iHeartRadio app we call it the talk back. But there's a when you're listening to us. It's free on KATIEWB. You see a little record button, it's red. You touch that, you get thirty seconds. You don't need the full thirty seconds unless you want them. You just have to say happier and you're entered to.
Speaker 3: When that's it. And I did I did have a little bit of a question for you, okay, and our question is where do we.
Speaker 1: Work Stalin and Colts on one oh one point three kd WB. Months and months and months ago, I had the idea for each of us to try to hit a big note, a famous note in a song. And we've done a lot of different huge notes. Some are horrible, actually most are horrible. And with the new movie Wicked coming out, there's a famous note in the song to find Gravity, and this is what Cynthia Aarrivo sounds like singing that note. Now, normally we have a song, so we play like a part of a song and then stop it.
Speaker 2: You have to hit the big note. This is different.
Speaker 1: You're just going in your raw dog in it. Okay, yes, okay to your mind. But also gotcha, Max, Yeah, there's the voice. By the way, Max from k Fan joins us. He usually plays radio categories with us, but when he had heard he had the opportunity to demonstrate his singing abilities, he was like.
Speaker 2: Bring me in.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go first, second, or last?
Speaker 3: I'll go I'll go second.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, what do you.
Speaker 3: Want to do? Okay? I think you should go first.
Speaker 2: Great, play it and then I'll and then I'll raw dog it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, okay, we didn't need to hear it, so I went on get through to Hollywood. If this was American idol, you know, I'm not feeling the dogs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you want to go number two, let's go.
Speaker 3: Did you hear pretty close?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: That was a little bit. That was I mean, that's art right there.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, that's jazz.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're so obsessed with Max. I'm just saying, if you two are in Vegas doing a residency one hundred percent and be like she's lame Max hundred Percentler. It's about the stage presence, you know what I'm saying. All Right, I gotta show more boobs A get it?
Speaker 2: Okay, No one, that was great. It's not like going screaming. Well safe to say we all talk.
Speaker 1: Thank Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, that's difficult to listen to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't take that back. Stuck with us the whole time. God, God, why.
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 7: Next?
Speaker 3: Pop Culture Minute with Selling.
Speaker 1: And Cult on one on one point three, k d w b our Kender Klamar, and Taylor Swift reuniting for a new song on his upcoming album. Well according to DJ Snake, which, let me tell you this much, if he is, DJ Snake is out of the circle officially. You never reveal that kind of stuff when it comes to Taylor Swift, and I'm sure Kendrick Calamar doesn't like it either.
Speaker 2: He let it, He let it leak.
Speaker 1: Big mistake. DJ Snake namely even rhymes crazy. That's crazy. Uh. They just announced who will be headlining Coachella, and I remember in twenty twenty one it was supposed to be Travis Scott when the Astro World tragedy and he was removed. While he's officially back on along with Post Belone, Lady Gaga, and Green Day, those are the big names that will be at Coachella twenty twenty five. Miley Cyrus says her new albu will will be inspired by Pink Floyd, so I mean she's gone into the rock vibe before. She kind of goes back and forth, so that'll be interesting. She's also in the new Harper's Bizarre magazine saying she wishes people wouldn't give chapel row In such a hard time. She's like being a celebrity in social media age, it's really tough. She said that wasn't always a part of my life and I'm not I'm not a part.
Speaker 9: Of it now.
Speaker 1: She said, I don't even have my own Instagram password. But she's like, I hope people like kind of leave her alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel that it'd be nice to have like a little mansor to go through because she was over the Summer Chapel was like kind of wild and out saying like stay away from me, don't come up. She she kenpt saying a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she probably is. She really did kind of blow up overnight.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that Ellen DeGeneres and her wife Portia have left the country. Of course, the headline on TMZ is like because Donald Trump is the president, But they say they bought the house before that, so take that however you want. They bought a house over in the Cotswolds, which was like a town outside of London, London Bake basically, But a lot of celebrities have houses in other places. That doesn't mean that they're like living there permanently.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Also, in sad news, Liam Payne's funeral was today. So it did happen at a church in London, Yes, all members of One Direction were there visibly obviously very upset, all in sunglasses. They brought in his casket and horse drawn carriage with floral tribute spelling out daddy and son, and.
Speaker 2: It's just incredibly sad.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the mother of his child, Cheryl, she was there, His girlfriend was there, Simon Cowell, who met him at age fourteen when he auditioned for The X Factor.
Speaker 2: He was in attendance, James Cordon, A lot of people were.
Speaker 1: There obviously, and it's just it's really, really incredibly sad. So I think there's still obviously investigations going on with that. You know, multiple people have been arrested from the hotel he was at. But it's incredibly sad, and I hate to end on that one, So we're gonna like do one more kind of like to lighten things up a little bit. Jelly Roll said he really embarrassed himself when he finally met Taylor Swift. He said, back in twenty ten, Taylor Swift, she went to high school in Hendersonville, which is a town in Tennessee. She teamed up with Little Tyke's commercial to rebuild the Kid's Kingdom playground, and he's like I used to take my daughter to this park.
Speaker 2: It's at Memorial Park. All the time.
Speaker 1: I would constantly be pushing her on the swing set. So he was planning on telling her this story. Well, they're at the Grammys and his wife's like, oh, I think Taylor's coming to holler at you.
Speaker 2: So he said it was like the Red Sea Parting for her. She comes up. He's like, I try to explain why I like her so much in this thing we have in common. He's like, I couldn't even think of the.
Speaker 3: Name of the park, y'all.
Speaker 2: Like I'm literally like, you built.
Speaker 1: Some swing set somewhere my daughter. I pushed her on it, and he's like, I did so bad. He's like, I was such a loss for words in the moment.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 2: It's very relatable. I feel like we've all been there before. Your pop culture minute.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back and we're just going to have a little chat weird things people have done at your house. Maybe they stay the night, they stayed the weekend, and just the weird things these people have done.
Speaker 3: We come back.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: People come to your house and this is really coming out because the holidays are here, so you may be staying, like Colt is going to stay with his uncle, Well not stay with you're staying in a hotel, but you're going to go.
Speaker 3: Visit see uncle Jakie.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to Florida to see my sister Kara for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Lex a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: For Christmas, my sister will come, but this year her husband works because he works in my hospital, so he doesn't have that off this year. Well, I trust me, they would love to have Christmas all but they just don't get it every year. But guests come and sometimes people will tell you a story and you're like, that really happened.
Speaker 2: I have like the worst guest experience of all time.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Jake Stanley came and Jake made a lot of mistakes on that. Yeah, so he made a lot of mistakes. He did not he thought they were staying for a couple of nights, and they were with us for like a week. So when he realized that, he knew I'd be not pleased. Yeah, I'd never even met these people, by the way, and then he thought they had one kid. And when they showed up in the door open there were two kids, which in theory is fine, except that these people did not watch their kids and they were on vacation, but we weren't. We were actively still working. And they would leave their kids at our house and go do stuff, and I'm like, you can't do that. They would stay up late at night watching movies in the living room, laughing as loud as they could. The guy who had never met before would just belch and fart in front of and they actively just would go in our kitchen and eat food, and they wouldn't offer their kids food. Their kids were tiny, and they'd like, I'm hungry, and the dad would be so annoyed because he's eating his own food and wouldn't give them food.
Speaker 3: So I would or Jacob, were you even close to these people?
Speaker 1: No, like I said, never met them in my life, and I was like, I ended up. There were days I would leave the house on a walk and I went and slept on a bench in my neighborhood because I did not want to be around him.
Speaker 3: Homeless lady in her neighbors.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: It was awful, but people feel comfortable to do the weirdest things. It's so bizarre.
Speaker 3: One time I had a buddy come up and visit from a few hours away, and he showed up and he had like the stomach flu or something, and he was like, yeah, I've been throwing up the whole ride up. I'm like, oh, okay, I can't stay here.
Speaker 5: Son.
Speaker 3: He was on my toilet and then throwing up in my bats up at the same time, and I'm like, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: It was like, well, I mean, and part of me is like, what's he gonna do? He's already there, he's guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, yeah, but like, does you could have just you know, I'm feeling a little sick, maybe out travel tomorrow or something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I was gonna say, if he knew before he came, that's messed up. But maybe you guys stick on the road.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn back and go home. My god, but we want to hear from you. What's the weird thing someone did at your house. They don't have to be staying with you. They could have come over for like a party. Your neighbor could have come over and like not left until two am. You're like, why are you still here?
Speaker 2: Leave? Yeah, that happened our neighbors recently.
Speaker 1: Oh, I shouldn't share that six five one nine eight nine kd W Week.
Speaker 2: Katie w B. I did have one that Sie, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: I did have one one time where Jen's brother the fork story where he comes over with Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yeah, share this your your wife's brother. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Jen wants me to say this, so let's already start. Okay, allegedly, let's say I made up a story and it's like, totally, this didn't happen. But Jensen's brother came over for Thanksgiving. It was a good time whatever, you know, hypothetically, and then we ran out of forks like silverware for dessert, so we just got plastic forks. And then there was yeah, a little freak out about the environment, grabbed the plastic forks, started hiding them around my apartment and like, gay use them. I'm gonna you're not allowed to use these. Very interesting now in that situation, not my brother, so I don't have to handle it. Yeah, which is awesome, Jen. Hypothetically this happened, Okay, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I will not comment on this hypothetical situation. But if you have some weird guests stories. Please call on Jerry six five one nine KATWB one to one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold and the weird things people do at your house.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here are some of the texts we got. My ex mother in law bleached all my bugs. This was after getting sick from apparently unknown machi machi allergy ruined my brand new guest room mattress.
Speaker 2: If you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, this text says my husband brother and his girlfriend now whife both came over.
Speaker 10: She was clipping her toenails on her couch and flicked in the floor. My husband snapped at his brother, Eloah, you can't clip your toenails to someone else's house. That is gnarly, dude.
Speaker 3: If you're bringing pocketail clippers to anybody's house, what the hell you got to rethink?
Speaker 1: Myex my friend decided it was okay to get drunk and pass out and the kids bunk that expecting my husband and I just watched your kids. She didn't say anything, she just went to the kids room and passed out. Needless to say, I freaked.
Speaker 3: Out on her. Yeah that's legit, that's legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are crazy. Uh what happened with you? What weird thing did someone like a guess at your house?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not really a yes, kind of invited himself.
Speaker 5: We have a German shepherd and he'd opened our flights last door all the time and pet.
Speaker 3: Her dog whenever he felt like it. What would you say, so he would open your signing glass door and just pet your dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we could be eating or watch the TV or towering flighting lass. We start shutting her dog.
Speaker 2: That is so inappropriate. What if you were like cooking up on the couch or something?
Speaker 1: What the hell exactly?
Speaker 5: I said that many of times when.
Speaker 3: The door would go open, Well how did it stop? Eventually?
Speaker 2: If it locks on those doors kind of stuff?
Speaker 3: And we started locking it and then we found out later that he had to come.
Speaker 1: Over and apologize because he was in the mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's okay, you're the answer. Yeah, there's some crazy stuffhen you're on that.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, well thanks for calling me, Sharon. I's got a solution to that. Yeah, Katie w B. What's the weird thing someone did at your house?
Speaker 8: It was probably about twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: It was at my brother in.
Speaker 2: Law's house and my niece would having Halloween party and one of her friends took a whoop.
Speaker 8: And it was so big my brother in law had to be chopped it up with a stick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's a spooky dookie on Halloween draw.
Speaker 2: Straws who had to chop it up?
Speaker 8: My god, yes, and his parents said he jumped that all time. I don't know if he still does to this day.
Speaker 2: They said, that's not the first time that's ever happened.
Speaker 9: Oh that kid a little.
Speaker 2: Doctor, Oh little, that's so sad.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 3: If I'm okay, let's just hear me out. If I'm in that situation, I'm going and getting a plastic bag, you gotta do something. I'm scooping it out and I'm tying it up like cat litter.
Speaker 2: I'm throwing it over the fence of the neigh Okay, okay, yeah, or just do that.
Speaker 3: Give me a shovel. I'll make a quake. Oh god, all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Hi Katie w B. What's the weird thing someone did at your house?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 8: I don't think I can top your f But I had.
Speaker 6: A couple come over my wife and I invited some friends over. Husband wife and the husband I'm friends with them both. It's not a big deal. We have nothing to really hide. But he starts to kind of give.
Speaker 8: Himself a tour of the house. Okay, and that's not that's not the weird thing. The weird thing is that he went upstairs and, like I said, nothing to hide, no big deal, but.
Speaker 6: Then comes downstairs with a couple of items that I know were in a cabinet, yeah, which they had to like go through cabinets and look up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, theirs with this item and says, hey, what's this? This is cool.
Speaker 6: Really it was a really awkward exchange because you just went through my stuff, you know, Like that's so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's weird.
Speaker 2: Say boundaries. They don't have them anymore.
Speaker 3: That thing is called I had.
Speaker 8: An aunt that would do that, go through medicine cabinets and look at our medicine.
Speaker 3: Well, she might have had a you know, different problem for sure.
Speaker 1: One one Katie W B with Sallin and Cult Yes, Yes, yes us. One of our favorite games to play. Now we do it each day around this time. The one K wordplay. Your chance to win one thousand pennies is coming up next, and then at five twenty your next keyword your chance to win a trip to La to see Billie Eilish on KATIEWB, I'm trying to my job one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and the one K wordplay one K stance for one Well, you can win one thousand pennies. People who hung up on the one thousand pennies, Let's focus on what the one thousand pennies could do for you right now.
Speaker 3: Tell you what it could do.
Speaker 1: Could get you dinner, could get your dinner a McDonald's right now. Wow, absolutely could, Absolutely could emili GE's like eight seventy nine. Absolutely could get you dinner.
Speaker 3: Smellscraper maybe sure.
Speaker 1: A lot of the options are endless. You have to call the play though, six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B. How the one K wordplay works? Is you got a match words? You got a match words?
Speaker 3: Hello, Katie to be what's your name?
Speaker 2: You don't know? We have a winner.
Speaker 3: You haven't won yet, you said, Bethany.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 5: My name is Emily.
Speaker 2: Emily.
Speaker 4: You're still playing the game.
Speaker 2: Oh girl, we're playing the game. Emily. Hey, it's Fallin and Cult.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good? All right, Emily, have you heard how the one K wordplay works?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I listen all the time. Oh my god, Emily, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 1: It gives you an extra bonus point. Yes, you're very welcome. Would you like to partner with myself or with Colt today? Now you're you try to see who you think you could get, you know, good matches.
Speaker 4: With I think I'm gonna choose.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad idea. That's not a bad idea idea. All right, Colt's leaving the room. All right, Emily, are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Your first word you have to become the first word that comes to mind. We're going to do four of these. You will have to match all four with Colt to get the one thousand pennies. Okay, your first word is orange apple, Your second word chips, Yeah, third word dog cat, and your fourth word water.
Speaker 3: Bottle.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna bring Colt back in. I'm waving a minute. Are you looking Okay? When he's out, there's a glass.
Speaker 2: Window on the door.
Speaker 1: I actually go far away where no one can You can't you can't see me. He has to scream, for me, So maybe we should make it easier. Okay, she had some good answers. Cult all right, she had some good answers.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for it. Emily, you feel confident in me?
Speaker 2: I hope soul.
Speaker 3: We got this girl. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, your first word is orange.
Speaker 3: Orange? Why am I thinking like banana or like orange? I must I must stick with the aren't you glad? I didn't say banana?
Speaker 2: Is that your answer?
Speaker 3: App Oh? What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Emily?
Speaker 2: You got one? You got one? Emily, you have to get all four though? Number two chips.
Speaker 3: Now ahoy? Chips a hoy is stupid? Answer multiple multiple words too, and Emily sounds healthier than me. So chips potato potato potato, no, no dip.
Speaker 2: You ruined it for Emily. Do you want to apologize now or do you want to go through the next two?
Speaker 3: First, Emily, wholeheartedly, I apologize.
Speaker 2: Let's see how you would have done?
Speaker 3: Okay, dog cat yep, dang. Now you did give Emily a bonus point though for listening in the beginning. Is that still I think legally binding? That's still you have to approve of that.
Speaker 1: That's true, which means if Emily wents today is coming out of your bank account.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh oh you didn't know. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: The final word is water aerobics. Obviously, no.
Speaker 2: Bottle.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you, Emily? I thought we connected more. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she had hoped too, ruined it for I feel like you threw out aerobics because she said you were.
Speaker 2: It does, Emily did not.
Speaker 3: You don't like it.
Speaker 1: Every day we play this game, people give us crap, Emily. They're like, oh, can't believe you're only doing ten dollars. I'm like, dude, I'm paying out of my own pocket. What if someone actually won one thousand dollars I'd be crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wild, Emily, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You sound like a lovely person, A great why'd you sabotage your cult?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I look out for me and my family. No, I really water aerobics. First thing that came to my mind. My mother in law is always talking about it. A guy get robis ymca.
Speaker 1: Oh look at him digging his whole Emily. It's so embarrassing, like he listens to what his mother in law says. It's crazy talk. Thanks for playing and listening though, Emily, We Love You will play again tomorrow and maybe it'll be more honest. Cult one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. Have you kept up with the adventures of brad the Sheep on the North Shore?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, kind of sort of.
Speaker 1: This is like the hottest story that's been going around up in the Duluth area since late October. Basically, there's a sheep named Bradney got loose and no.
Speaker 2: One could catch him.
Speaker 1: I mean, a previous owner tried, two civilians tried.
Speaker 2: To animal rescuers and it just was not happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did officially catch him. They were able to use a tranquilizer and bring him home.
Speaker 2: But this is it's it's interesting because it's like he's back home, but eves like it was. Basically it could be turned into.
Speaker 1: A children's book at this point, because he was seen at gas stations, a soccer field around the Glinching mansion where it evaded capture by police.
Speaker 2: By the way, Brad is a bad ass, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I just feel like, is the American dream even real anymore? I feel like we should have left him freeze seem like, seemed like he was living. He was like basically a daily vlogger going around doing a bunch of stuff around town.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: He was showing us the hottest spots in Duluth. How Brad was the soccer field and like, if you follow an influencer, Oh, I want to go check out this.
Speaker 3: New hotspot, dude're sowing many Brad goes to a specific coffee shop.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to go, of course, I'm going to know that coffee shop. Oh, this is where Brad the Sheep gets his gas.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 3: I don't even like soccer. I'm playing soccer. I'm gonna sign up for a rec league in the summer.
Speaker 1: Thousand percent. Glenn Sheen Mansion heard it haunted. I'm gonna check it out now because Brad said he gives it two out of four hoofs.
Speaker 2: Okay, does does he do like a Hoof rating scale? Or is it a bath?
Speaker 3: A bath?
Speaker 2: I give it four bez it's getting dumber by the second. R Yeah, thank you. Billy Eilish will be performing in.
Speaker 1: La December fifteenth, so it's right around the corner right before Christmas, and we're sending someone to see her, not just one person, you get a plus one. Obviously we're not monsters. Your keyword you need is lunch. So you go on the iHeartRadio app. You'll see a record button if you're listening to us, Hi Katie w B, and record the word lunch with your beautiful voice, and you're entered to When is that easy? We're going to come back with your trending on one oh one point three kd WB.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with Felon and Colt on.
Speaker 4: One d w B.
Speaker 1: Here we go crazy updates on reality shows. If you care, that's kind of trending. Some spoilers here, but maybe not. Fans were shocked when Dorrit dort Okay from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills lit a cigarette while driving all during a divorce announcement montage.
Speaker 2: Dun dunt duh.
Speaker 1: I don't watch Real Housewives. Dancing with the Stars don't watch that either, but guess what. After a tense semi final, the judges announced nobody was going home and all five remaining couples will dance in next week's finale. AKA everyone gets a trophy.
Speaker 2: AKA we want all of their viewers and followers to keep watching our.
Speaker 3: Show, please, Yeah, that seems like a weird movie. What's the point of even having the concest or the voting or like, no idea.
Speaker 2: It does make sense, very very bizarre to me. I do not get it. So this is one of those stories that's so we've seen something like this before. A piece of artwork.
Speaker 1: Auctioning off at Sotheby's happened tonight. It might have already happened. Honestly, they're trying to get a million dollars and it is actually a legit banana duct taped to a wall. And guess what the retail value of the entire role of duct tape, not just this one piece eight dollars that banana would sell for twenty five cents. And because it's considered quote unquote art. And I'm not knocking art because I like art, but this is ridiculous. Someone, some person is going to spend a million dollars on it tonight. And it infuriates me. Banamo that people have money and a duct tape duct tape to a wall. I don't know what's happening. It is so upsetting.
Speaker 3: Where do you find these people? Like how don't just create it? But like I could just make anything like I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't because your art isn't respected like this banana duct tape person annoying.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Artists have wondered this free society picks and chooses who's popular.
Speaker 2: It's so bizarre. And that is your trending. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Sellon Oh my gosh, you know I.
Speaker 1: Love candles, by the way, it's fallin a cult on one on one point three katiewb. One of the best gifts I ever purchased for myself was a candle warmer because it like heats up the candle, you get to scent and you don't burn through it super quickly, and it just saves me a ton of money. I love my candle warmer, but check this new candle sent.
Speaker 2: Out shout Out KFC.
Speaker 1: They've teamed up with Homestick Candles to create a candle that smells like a bucket of their fried chicken. And if you want a sweeter smell, they have a buttery biscuit candle that smells like honey caramel and buttermelk.
Speaker 3: What about both at the same time?
Speaker 2: Light them both, Light them both.
Speaker 1: You can grab one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colts. It is time for us to go. I know, I know we're gonna miss you. Tomorrow we'll have more young gravy tickets.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: More key words for your chance to win that trip to La to see Billie Eilish.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, we love you. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: You always check us out later, like if you're like, I missed their show on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: What they do?
Speaker 2: Good news? We have a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have a podcast, and you can do whatever. Like usually I listen to podcasts when I bike home, which is what I'm gonna do right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, I don't think you're supposed to be doing that when you're biking. You're supposed to be able to hear your surroundings.
Speaker 3: Are deaf people not allowed to bike?
Speaker 2: No, that's not that's true.
Speaker 3: But you roasted check your privilege.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a thing right in that situation.
Speaker 1: I think that you're not supposed to wear headphones when you're driving either, If I'm might be wrong, katw B.