Speaker 1: All right, welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. I'm Fallon, I'm Jenny, and guess what. Last week we had Andrew, Jenny's lover, on this week we have mine. Say hello, Jake, Hello, goy.
Speaker 2: He's so respectful. Andrew chimed in immediately before he was spoken to, like, hey, okay, so I guess Andrew's on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it didn't start with him talking, and they were like, oh, okay, let's go. Yeah pretty much, that's fine. People really liked the episode last week with Andrew. No pressure, Jake, h Andrew thinks he's not going to be a regular guest on our podcast. Calm down, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I go, what do you mean, Like, we're not going to just keep having you on and asking you questions. He's like, no, like, I'll just be part of the podcast contributor. Yeah, And I was like, why, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's so fun, okay fun.
Speaker 2: He's not though, because he won't reveal funny stories that are funny and perfect for podcasting, and I have to be warned, I'm not allowed to tell them.
Speaker 1: That is one of the questions that you're going to be asked today as well. But I like, yeah, I feel like, Jake, just does you do you listen our podcast at all? Because Andrew said he listens sometimes.
Speaker 3: I've listened to several several episodes.
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: I know there are a few stories that have been told that at this point, it's all just kind of it rolls off the shoulders there because I don't know if I could get any worse.
Speaker 3: But that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we Jenny. Last week basically we had people submit questions to ask Andrew, and I asked Jenny and Andrew the question. So this week I had people submit Jenny will be kind of guiding this questionnaire with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, First, Jake, I just want to say thank you for taking the time today with this is. I know you work for a real job where you have hours you.
Speaker 1: Have to be at that job, and should we pretend that you recorded this after hours in case any of your coworkers listen.
Speaker 3: That's all good.
Speaker 2: I get a lunch break, Yeah, it's lunch break. What are you talking about? He's on his lunch. He's Ben on his lunch with us.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, talking for the questions, Yeah, Jake, what's something that listeners misunderstand the most about Palin.
Speaker 4: I think it's easy to assume that someone as loud as her is uh extroverted. She is, Uh, she just is not. She doesn't like people. She doesn't like people or being around them or.
Speaker 1: Come down, calm down.
Speaker 4: She's like, uh, I mean, you know, part of it is because you know the nature of your both of your job is is you got to be kind of on all the time. And then you know, if you go from that to like a social event after work, you're you're kind of still on. Uh So I can get that, get how that can be. Yeah, yeah, so I totally understand that. But yeah, she's she's she's very very introverted.
Speaker 3: I think we.
Speaker 4: Choose kind of chilling on the couch, ideally in an empty house without mere kids over overmost uh social activities.
Speaker 1: I end up. I think a lot of the time I build it up to be worse in my head that it's going to be.
Speaker 3: You do do that.
Speaker 1: And so like yesterday, Jake took Olive to a kids Valentine's party because we talked about this on the podcast three hours long, and I was like, I'm not going to I'm not making small talk with people for that I don't know for three hours, but Jake is very okay with it. And then I have the guilt of like, well, I should put my feelings aside and go be with Olive. But I also do not feel like it's a two parent requirement or needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's interesting. I think I did somewhat know that about you.
Speaker 1: But when I'm outside of work with like you and Tina, my comfort kind of people, I wouldn't say I'm introverted. I'd say I'm loud, and yeah, we're all annoyingly loud and together, and but yeah, it's I don't like to put myself in position because when people don't know me, I think I feel like I have to perform to be the version of me that they might like on the radio or something. And I don't necessarily want to do that because I'm tired. Yeah, yeah, I don't know, but I don't want to let people down, you know, so for sure?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Next one is when's the moment you fell in love with Fallen?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I had a pretty good sense of I think my feelings for her after we went on that first taco date that was the first night I met both of you was at the Star party. She brought me there and I think to make sure that you know, if I was crazy, you could get away. And then we went a couple of days later or something like that, we went on a date to Taco Rindo in Northeast and yeah, I don't know, I just had a pretty good sense of, like, yeah, this is a person I want to.
Speaker 3: Spend a lot of time with.
Speaker 2: So you fell in love with Fallen on your first date?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, I mean we sort of progressed quickly because I think both of us had been through enough yeah bys at that point to kind of know like what we like, what we don't like. And I don't know, just had a pretty good sense of, Yeah, this is something I want to seriously pursue.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This question is not on here, it's just a personal one. When when was the first time that you made love?
Speaker 1: Gross? No, I remember, I remember it was not making love.
Speaker 2: That was rowdy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very rowdy drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would have been what like two weeks later, two weeks after we met.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: Pretty it was, wasn't it like memorial lyate weekend? Because it went to a party got liquored up. Yeah, banged. Yeah, I love that now, thank you, Jake.
Speaker 2: What does Fallon do now when she gets drunk?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: She doesn't often, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's a routine she does, she does. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, if she gets drunk, like actually drunk like, she will hit a certain point and then just kind of like she's done with the night. The night is over, and then she's going to bed, or if it's really bad, she will. You'll wake up to the sound of the shower yep, two three in the morning or something like that, and she is laying on her back, letting the water just beat onto her stomach with her eyes closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a comfort thing.
Speaker 1: Jenny does it too.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: She's the only other person I've met that does it, and which I think is one more reason why we're just perfectly match for each other.
Speaker 2: Ellen and I are meant to be together, and you and Andrew are meant to be together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys could listen to all your management financial podcast together.
Speaker 3: You've got to have a counterbalance there and be too much, too much. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Next question is, Jake, how do you like being a girl's dad?
Speaker 3: How do I like being a girl. Dad. Oh it's I mean, I love it.
Speaker 4: She's you know, she's incredible, but it's a it is a challenge.
Speaker 2: That was it different than Dylan.
Speaker 3: It's so different.
Speaker 4: Well, it's different in a lot of ways because I was so young when when Dylan was born, So like when he was you know, three four five, I was still in my early to mid twenties. You just have a very different lens on parenting in general when you're you know, older and more established and you don't have to worry about like am I debit card gonna go through a target or not?
Speaker 3: Or right? So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 4: Uh, Dylan was just he's always just been very easy, chill, go with the flow, all of his about his firmly opinionated on literally everything as you could be. Y. Yeah, she's she's a she is a force to be reckoned with.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So well you've also described has shown like videos that make you laugh about how you treat them differently. There's like a video of how a dad wakes up their son versus how a dad wakes up their daughter.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I try and be a little tough on her too, though, Like I try and I try and push her a little bit because it's a you know, world's not nice out there. I don't want to be some softy so maker kind of you know, just little stuff like push through hard things and not get discouraged and don't give up and things like that.
Speaker 2: So nice. Okay, I'm gonna there's a lot of questions, by the way, so so I'm sorry if we don't get to all of them, but we'll get to as money as we can this one. How did you work your way up in your career?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: And probably just for people listening, maybe tell us what you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I work at a software sales company or a software company.
Speaker 3: I work in sales.
Speaker 4: I'm like oversee like a group a sale part of the sales group. So I have like a group of salespeople and sales managers that work under me. I worked my way up just by starting in sales. I mean I started in car sales and then kind of transition to like a software company that sells to the auto industry, and then to a software company, a couple of different software companies.
Speaker 3: They've been at the same place now for seven years. And uh. The primary way you work your way up in sales is just selling a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that's always true because some people, uh well, some people a don't want to go into management.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: There have been salespeople like here in our building who probably have the opportunity, but they prefer the sales side, and they are really good at sales, but they just don't want to go into that that spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to have the aspiration to kind of want to be like a you know, a leader. So I did and made that known and took stab at the opportunity when it popped up.
Speaker 2: And do you think that Fallon has helped you maybe be like motivated in your career totally?
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think just having.
Speaker 4: People that you are you know, accountable to and who hold you to a high standard obviously is motivating. I'm a pretty motivated, self motivated person in general. I don't like to fail. I'm pretty competitive, like quietly, but uh yeah, don't definitely having.
Speaker 3: A having you know, a family and a spouse who's successful is very.
Speaker 4: Strong, Yeah, very strong motivator. Yeah, she's not going to tolerate me sitting around loafing around the couch.
Speaker 3: No chance, that's her dream that ye.
Speaker 1: Still he can't that kind of like I'm like, oh, how just sit still. I'll actually say on some like trips or vacations or places we're going, I'll be like, I intend to not be moving all the time. So if you can't handle that, that's fine, but I cannot have you pacing around stressing me out when it's supposed to be like a vacation where I'm supposed to be able to relax. And he'll like, got it, and he'll like say, like, for instance, we would go when we go to Europe, we do so much walking. It's like so much sight seeing. I need a midday rest and I have to to recharge. He does not need anything. So it has become our ritual that I go back to the place I rest my bones, my moods, my dogs, I take a little nap or just scroll my phone. He'll go out and explore. He'll come back forty thousand steps later and he's like, all right, you're ready to go up for the next.
Speaker 2: Part of my day.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, but that's like kind of how we just have to know how the other functions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's what I feel like helps a lot of people travel well together. Is once you get that down, because if you are with someone who doesn't like the same way of traveling.
Speaker 3: It's like very miserable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're pretty on par with how we enjoy traveling. But sure he doesn't need the midday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I like to get up early too, and I mean we both kind of do. But yeah, get up.
Speaker 4: Extra early and go, you know, jog or work out or something.
Speaker 1: But oh gosh, I just had to work that in annoying. Valid he's with jog and work out. He'll jog at least once or twice on a trip so he can tell everyone he jogged through Paris or something.
Speaker 4: But okay, I did every do we were on that last Paris trip with Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like, in Jake's defense, yes, it sounds like you're bragging to say I got up and ran on a vacation, But it doesn't feel like a workout when you're in a gorgeous place you've never seen before, because your mind is taking in all the sights and you're not even like that focused on the fact that you're running. Because that's how I feel. If I've ever gone running, which has been very rare on vakings.
Speaker 1: I can't relate to either of you. I don't focus on the fact I'm running, please, I would absolutely.
Speaker 2: Focus on the fact that I'm running, only be like a fifteen minute mile, which is basically walking at that point.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know whatever, we're not talking about pastry all right. Next question, if Fallon was a worm, would you still love her? Great question? Sure, Wow, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pervert.
Speaker 2: That was like a big TikTok question.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it. Okay, it was like, would you still love me if I'm a worm? It feels like a question you would ask Jake. It does like a random Saturday she'd suddenly be like, if I was a warm, would.
Speaker 1: You love me? And then I would decide immediately if I was mad at him for the rest of the day or not.
Speaker 3: My advantage Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, this will get a little more personal. What's the dynamic between Fallon and Dylan's mom. They sound very civil but just curious.
Speaker 3: No, they are.
Speaker 4: I mean we Dylan's seventeen now, so there's not a ton of like even communication needed between us. It's pretty everything's kind of just automatic at this point.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: It's always been easy. I think she came into Balan came into Dylan's life when he was nine, so we worked out the kinks if there were any, you know, pretty pretty well by then. So not, my god, it's always been pretty pretty nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe Dylan was that young. And now he's seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, eight years.
Speaker 2: He's about to be out of the house.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Don't bring it up, cry on yeah sor right. I don't mean to make it emotional for a second there. I'm going to ask Palan those question because I feel like Fallan has more of the answer to this, and while I answer it honestly. Does Jake get hit on a lot?
Speaker 1: Not around me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. I'm not like that. No. She always jokes that, like I chose.
Speaker 4: After she asked me if i'd love her if she was a worm, and I say the wrong answer, she would then say, uh, I know you're cheating on me or something like that, yeah, and then just get into that for like the rest of the afternoon.
Speaker 1: But it's never happened for real, though I don't.
Speaker 3: I would never put myself in situations where I would be hit on. I mean, yeah, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have to put yourself. Some people just get hit on. I don't, but I I mean, I guess it wouldn't happen in front of me anyway unless you just keep it a secret. Are you keeping secrets?
Speaker 4: The only place that the only place is like, go, I mean, I'm at work and I'm a at uh oh.
Speaker 1: So who's the coworker you're banging?
Speaker 3: Like the record show? That is? That is absolutely there's no none of that.
Speaker 2: All right, Jake? What is Fallins? What is your favorite personality trait of.
Speaker 3: Fallon's sense of humor? For sure? Yeah, she's very, very.
Speaker 2: Funny because you Oh, I thought you were going to say, because she thinks you're funny.
Speaker 4: Well, well she does funny sometimes, but no, we have a good like we can get some good back and forth, risks going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that six pack of abs from laughing at her so.
Speaker 1: Much something like that based on that that I'm not funny, just getting Jake hilarious.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I feel like we've sort of accomplished this a little bit. But a lot of the questions are like, what is it like dating a local celebrity, a person in radio, having your life out there?
Speaker 3: I don't know how about this.
Speaker 2: You guys have been together for a while. At the beginning, was it hard to know that your entire personal life. I'm sure she's told plenty of sex stories. I know she has, But like, at the beginning, was that weird or honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that was weird. And then you know, having people come up and like in public and say hi and stuff was unique, unique different. Yeah, so not not weird, but like, yeah, a new experience.
Speaker 1: Devil does a bother him. He did have someone say something to him that made him laugh in the past year or two where they we were at an event and Jake is nice enough to go to some events with me. Yeah, I don't think Jake would necessarily go to most of the events with me unless I was like if I didn't ask him to, and usually if I do, it's like I don't want to go, I don't want to do this alone. You want to go with me? Whatever? And someone was like, don't you just feel so lucky like you get to be a part of such fun events like this all the time because of her, Like she's just and Jake was just like, oh yeah, and he said the moment, well, don't overly share what we were doing. But then he gets the car and it's like, no, this is not this is not bring me less joy to be at one of your events.
Speaker 2: You know, well, because it's like Fallon has to work during it, I know. And then you know Jake, like I know, Jake came on one of the Boo cruises Halloween cruises we did, and Andrew came, and I think you're like your sister came and stuff. So it's like you had like some built in people there.
Speaker 1: But if you don't, yeah, if you don't.
Speaker 2: And then Fallen is like busy kind of working and doing whatever she is and it's basically.
Speaker 1: Taking photos is what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Doing a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which she's really good at. By the way, Good job, Jake, thank you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Fallen has so many funny bits that she does, so I love this question. It says, what is the funniest thing Fallen does for me? It's the fact that she randomly either sends me a meme or she'll say Jenny and I look up and she's flipping me off. It's all has to do with like being flipped off most of the time. So what does she do in the household of the Gottlers.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's got a few. She'll flip me off a lot. Yeah, just randomly.
Speaker 4: She'll random boom flash here and there, just kind of like the middle walk into the room and cut him loose. She'll stick her feet into my face and say, lick them.
Speaker 1: That one doesn't happen a lot.
Speaker 4: That's just a big old hoof right under the Noah is there the.
Speaker 1: He does it, by the way, and if he did, I bet you're disgusting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. She likes to just ask what's your horning level?
Speaker 2: And then yep, is it always out of ten?
Speaker 3: I always say it's super high. She's like, you're sick.
Speaker 2: Oh good, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you like it.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like you have one. But someone wants to know what's your biggest pet peeve that has talked about on air. Is there anything that she talks about.
Speaker 4: Stuff about me that she talks about. I don't think so. No, nothing really bothers me. I think if there's anything like serious or anything she might beforehand, maybe I think.
Speaker 2: We've got a pretty good grip on what it's okay to talk about there with our partners and what's not great. So all right, This one actually comes from a good buddy of the show, Tina's fiance. He says, how does he grow that succulent Greek god facial hair? Asking for a friend?
Speaker 4: Right right, Yeah, it's it's a trade off for being roughly what six or seven inches shorter than.
Speaker 3: Different ways?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, let's see what tips do you have for other men who are with Oh hold on, sorry, Pallon already told me I fucked this up ahead of time. I was like part two, okay, Part one is is it hard to be with someone who can be stubborn and strong headed?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Who thinks?
Speaker 1: Who thinks that about me?
Speaker 2: That's so surprising?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Why explain yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh, you've just.
Speaker 4: Got like, uh, you know, some we'll call them bits that aren't bits that Yeah, yesterday, as an example, just goes on an absolute tear cleaning stuff off the countertop. Now, I'll lay a little context here, Like I do daily picking up around the house like she does not.
Speaker 1: That's not true. Every day I come home every day, I fold the blankets, put them up, I pick up Frank's toy.
Speaker 4: But then at the same time, yeah, her, her spindriff cans are left on the table and her socks are thrown everywhere anyway she does next to next for a coffee maker. There's this giant pile of stuff that's been sitting It's her stuff that's been sitting there for weeks and.
Speaker 3: Weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks.
Speaker 4: I have sitting there one pack of floss, dental floss that I bought and brought home and haven't brought to the bathroom. I just said it, said it there, forgot the grab it.
Speaker 3: And she's in.
Speaker 4: The middle of just on a rampage, picking stuff up, yelling at me and Olive just like, uh and this and this is just sitting here for two weeks.
Speaker 3: I told you, like to bring this back.
Speaker 1: It's just like yeah.
Speaker 4: And I laughed because I was just like, are you getting me, like my one little pack of dental fluss sitting there in this giant monstrosity pile of your your stuff here?
Speaker 1: So I exactly that too. First of all, the seth brush had probably been sitting there for two months. Actually yeah, the floss maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two weeks.
Speaker 1: I'd had it with a freaking dental floss.
Speaker 4: And she she she'll hit she'll hit a hit a wall with like the state of things uh in a certain area and just kind of go uh off for a little bit.
Speaker 3: But you know, I appreciated the it looks a lot better now.
Speaker 1: Has slowly taken over every room of the house with shit, and that is why I'm snapping the one room. She was like, the whole basement is now hers. We've just given up. But then she went to the spare room because Jake let her build a tent and for it while he was on the peloton, And I'm like, that's it. She doesn't get every room in the house.
Speaker 2: I would struggle with that myself too, because they don't like random things laying around. Yeah, you can't have a chich.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm okay. Well, following up to being with someone who's stubborn, what tips do you have for other men who are with women like that? Because my man needs help?
Speaker 4: Oh well, I think you got to be the right type of person. There's got to be the right balance there. Yeah, you have to be you have to be patient and understanding and not let you gotta thick skin, I think.
Speaker 3: But little jabs like that, yeah, you at all.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good way to put it. I think it's like, you know, you gotta let things kind of roll off the shoulder and be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what, I'm good at that with every aspect of life, And I am not. He did. I don't think Jake's ever ever spiraled about anything ever like that since I've been with him, or if he does, he keeps it well hidden.
Speaker 3: Bury it deep down inside.
Speaker 2: That's gonna explode someday. You need to talk to a therapist, Jake. It's not healthy.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty pretty How do you let us seem?
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 2: You have a way to let it? That's what everyone's answer. But outside of that.
Speaker 4: Exercise, I like to be outside skiing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, I.
Speaker 2: Have so many follow up questions, but we'll keep to the questions that listeners want answers to. Okay, what is your favorite thing about Fallon or your best memory with Fallen?
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about her? We just have fun, like I don't know, just.
Speaker 3: You could be.
Speaker 2: Going to a grocery store and you would have fun, just like walking down the aisle, like going back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always easy.
Speaker 4: Best memory, I don't know, We've had so many, all the cool vacations and stuff like that. Just uh, I don't know, probably something to do with travel and spending time with the kids, or you know, being on top of like a mountain with the would you.
Speaker 2: Say it was one of her legs were spread wide open and she was popping all about. Oh wait, no, you had a c section? No I didn't, you didn't.
Speaker 3: No, she came out dead.
Speaker 1: A couple of He's an eloquent man. You want her eyes gotten so far in his career. It's it's word words like that.
Speaker 4: Just really it was pretty easy. It was one push and like she sneezed her out there.
Speaker 1: It was a one push, So I have a cavern of a vagina. Sorry she fell out.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, man. People are obsessed with your hair and your beard. People are like, what's what makes that was.
Speaker 1: The number one question for you and all of Andrews were when are you proposing?
Speaker 2: Yes, they were. Let's see, is starfishing a real thing? I'm asking Jake this question because Fallon always says she just starfishes in the bed, it's my favorite position.
Speaker 3: She doesn't, she doesn't starfish. Actually she'll she'll hoist the legs.
Speaker 2: And you know, sometimes depends on my hands arms around you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, no, completely, now, there was. There was one one time in.
Speaker 4: I went to Nantucket for just the two of us, and I was trying to get it in like the whole trips. I think maybe it was like the first day she was like, let's just get this out of the.
Speaker 3: Way, and she just kind of like, I'm so amazed, kind of like bed door. I mean, she even started laughing because of how like uninvolved she was. It was. It was funny.
Speaker 2: Were you on your phone too?
Speaker 3: She would have been.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that at all. I believe you, but I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Sounds like me that was a funny one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is so personal, but Andrew and I recently had this conversation where we were like, what was your favorite moments of sex or like specific times do you guys have favorite moments of sex with Probably.
Speaker 3: I had a couple that stand out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right, everyone else those standout times? I feel like, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: I mean that probably, which is embarrassing to Nashville would probably be one browny with that one. But we were at his friend's airbnb. I'm not they live in the same house. There's no way they didn't hear us. That mortifies me to this day. What's the other one?
Speaker 3: I just got a few stand out blowy's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 2: Has she ever given you a double blowy? Elaborate so like you you go and then she just keeps going, and then you go again.
Speaker 1: No, oh, I don't even.
Speaker 2: At the moment. Andrew will never forget. And I don't think I realized I was doing it, because otherwise I wouldn't do it. Wow, well I would realize it, though. A couple of double blowys have happened in our Unless he's just.
Speaker 1: Blowing out fumes, I don't know how you wouldn't know, Jenny, Okay, let's it's just like dust is coming out at some point. I don't.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was a little aftermath situation.
Speaker 1: But it was just like Jenny's not big on the blowy though she's she's she's too old for that, well especially swallow.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, that's what I'm too old for. Yeah, the Yeah, I don't know. Whatever. I have a bad job. It's fallen really as disgusting as she claims to be. Yeah, you didn't have to think about that.
Speaker 1: Jake is also gross. I'd like to be clear anytime I ever try to credit card. And he's like, I would if I were you, because he says, and a direct quote yesterday was I said, you just showered, your crack is clean, and he goes, Fallin, it hasn't been clean a day in my life, a direct quote. So we are very gross together.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, okay, Fallin. We all know found's very funny, and I think Jake is very funny too. But someone says, Jake, how hard do you have to try to be funny since it's so effortless for Fallon.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have to try very hard. No, I think I'm funny less often than she is. But uh, I would.
Speaker 1: Say, but your style, it's a different style, and you also they hit harder, Yeah when they because maybe I throw in like low hanging fruit, as we would say, more often than you do. And yeah, our styles are different. But that's one of the things that drew me to you is I prefer less of my style, which there can be some of my I feel it can be witty, but a lot of mine is immature, and I feel like yours is smarter, which I like.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, when she farts that baby out, yeah, thank that one was not a good example of your mature humor. God, did you know the folin was locally famous before you ever went on a date with her? You knew she was from y on katiew and stuff.
Speaker 4: No, I had listened to the show. I mean I grew up in Minnesota, so I was familiar.
Speaker 2: With Did you know like a lot about her from listening to the show or just from communicating before you ever dated?
Speaker 4: Not a tongue, cause I don't think I listened to a bunch then. But there was like maybe a few years before when I drove every day from eating to shock ape for work. I was a pretty regular, fairly regular morning morning listener, and I had like a decent I just remember thinking, like, there's one episode or not one one time you guys were talking about I hated my job at the time. It was like worked in car sales, and it was like the hours were terrible, and I remember you talking about like basically getting done with work and the things we're gonna do after work, and it was like ten am, and I was like, Oh, these people.
Speaker 3: Must be nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, God, that would be hard to hear.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was on my way to work like an eight am to nine pm shift or something like that.
Speaker 1: So shut up radio people talking about your hardshift.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think we have too many more because, like I said, a lot of the questions are like very similar of like how did you know when you loved fan? But this is what's the appropriate amount of teasing in a relationship. I my mind meant immediately went to sexual teaching, but I feel like they mean teasing like poking fun at each other.
Speaker 3: I'll let you answer your version of it, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know the answer to.
Speaker 2: That because if you know when you've hurt someone's feelings.
Speaker 1: I also know that you've been around people that tease their partner in front of other people and it feels mean and it like and it makes you uncomfortable for their partner. So I never want to do that to like Jake, Yeah, whatever whatever amount well with his siblings.
Speaker 4: Whatever amount makes it fun. If it's not fun, then yeah, that's too much.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this is all the questions that we have. Okay, I missed any I don't know what do I have left Bound's favorite sex position outside of starfishing.
Speaker 3: Six A little doggy action here and there.
Speaker 1: Jacob t M I I do.
Speaker 2: I knew, yeah, I could look at you and tell yeah, because it's another situation where yeah, another one where I'm doing. But however, at least from the gentleman that I've ever spoken to, it feels to be one of their favorite positions.
Speaker 3: I think it's a it's agreed.
Speaker 2: You ever a look at her butthole?
Speaker 4: Yeah, god in in those situations, Well, it depends. I have seen it in a couple different circumstances here, so like medically speaking, that's not my not my favorite doctor.
Speaker 3: Up from a sexual standpoint.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining us to day my pleasure. I'll love you back you I'm talking to Jenny. Love you bye,