Speaker 1: You're listening to Everything out there with your host Steve Stockton. Hello friends, Hello once again, everybody's Steve Stockton here with you Everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Joining me once again tonight Pastor Eric and Justin from South in the so Far at Messianic Ministries and to come back to continue their talk about the occult influence in popular culture. The pastors, how are you doing tonight? Good to have you back good? How are you doing good? Cold here New England? But uh, I think it's a lot colder there where a pastor Justin is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh oh yeah.
Speaker 3: It's negative negative twelve, negative fifteen. So we we just bought a bought a f two to fifty diesel truck and on sing brother Eric, I learned a lot literally, if you don't warm it up, and if you don't keeping on fuel, your fuel can evaporate pretty quickly. But also if you don't put like this anti jail in it, it'll keep your your truck will be jail. So I've had to learned to get used to doing that. And uh but yeah, I took that thing up some mountains and that that King's ranch has got a aftermarket stuff, It's got some power. So Alaska's fun if you ever get an opportunity you come up here.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to visit, but I honestly don't think I could live there.
Speaker 4: I can't do cold weather anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I can tell you. I can tell you that the because we're we're in an area where the Alaska Triangle is and and it's real stuff. I mean that there is a play, there's a there's a spirit here, there's things here. People I've talked to, some people believe it's some people don't. But there's a lot of things that influence here, just the weather. So if yeah, it's the weather, but the weather's kind of weird, you know, And but yeah, it's it's a really thing. It really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard from other people that have lived there that there's some very dark energy. There are some evil spirits if you will, that all that place home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and a lot of the areas, and this will probably go into the segue of what we're going to talk about, but if you go to various villages, various things, you know, there's people believe that some of the areas that haven't been discovered could have burial sites. But within those areas there are a lot of pools that are opening up, and just not too far from here, there's people that have disappeared and they don't know how they disappeared. Granted it's weather, animal stuff like that, but you have people that will vash and they never see them again. So I think that what we're talking about tonight is a chain reaction of when you go against Uderonary eighteen, and you consult things, or you talk about things, or you make a pack with things, you open up something that's not going to leave your home and it's going to stay there. So I think that is kind of the segue of what we're going to talk about tonight in the reports has happened to various people historically when they've been in rock and roll or pop culture music or whatever, and the after after aftermath of their decision trying to make a pact with with things that go against God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you see that in not only rock music, but just in popular culture. The people bring things into their home and are really unaware of what they're bringing in there. I mean stuff like they can have attachments. I've heard it said that back in the day some of those rock records, they supposedly had ceremonies, dark ceremonies over the masters of those albums and sent demons with those albums so that anytime anybody played that the demon would be released or it could manifest.
Speaker 3: And well, if you if you watch, I think I assured this view of you guys. But if you've seen why concert with a lot of pop culture they do right now, they'll just come out and I obviously say I'm doing something for the devil, and people said when they go, so they feel something coming from from the crowd or some ceremony that they're doing. And that is another way. And you also see just within actors from Disney, people that have been in rock and roll or whatever will not rock and roll. But now the uh, the child pedophiliate's going on, you know, And that's that was part of part of the occulting practices in the tour of the sacrifice of children and stuff that opens up in the mondern pools because it's trauma to those kids that that's going on. So a lot of things that are things that in our minds we don't see that the Lord sees that these things are having so much fun with.
Speaker 1: It's frightening to think about. And like you said, they're just out in the open about it. At least back in the day, Brother Eric and I talked about that last time that it was it was kind of thinly veiled, you know, but it was there if you knew what to look for in the artwork on the albums and the t shirts and and the lyrics.
Speaker 4: But now they do.
Speaker 1: They don't even any have any attempt to hide it or avail it or anything. It's just out there, just unabashedly.
Speaker 3: Well admittedly it's because it's because people have been desensitized to it. People are desensitized. Think of the not trying to veer off on the subject, but I think various well known biblical Bible beli even pastors, and even Brother Eric I talked about this in Silent sho far just with just with the demonic manifestations, with UFOs and stuff. No no pastors knocking down the door call saying hey, did you hear what's going on? You know, I think the Lord's getting ready to return. People are just living like normal. They don't care. They're desensitized. That's what the enemy wants and it's part of culture. It's been accepted now and as the Apostle Paul says, they have fallen asleep.
Speaker 1: And then places like in New Mexico where I used to live there they have a Satanic temple there. That's just you know. There again it's these are things that people used to do in secret, and now they do it just in front of everybody without a care in the world. Absolutely, I think at points to in times if if you look at the the things in the Bible we're looking, I mean the headlines so today are straight out of the Book of Revelation and other parts of the Bible.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, well we were, I think when me and when me and Eric brother were convening about this, he was talking about and then I'll just I'll let you take take the Williams brother. But you're talking about that the guy that we're talking about, who was I guess the guitar player drummer that the that the Ouigi boar said that he was going to die.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, And actually I think it is. Again, I'm not a legal expert. My my area is theology. When you have a guy that died and a year and a half I think it was before that happened. They had a OIGI session that he sat on and it there was no activity whatsoever, and then right before they closed it said Randy will die. You know yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if you look at the whole rock era, you have a lot of people, a lot of bands that went on to megastardom where one of the early members died strangely or tragically, bands like led Zeppelin, of course, The Who, Metallica, on and on. You can list a lot of bands where it seems like there was a sacrifice that had to be made for them to be propelled into the megastardom, the world wide stardom. And I think it happens too often to be coincidence. I really don't believe in coincidence. I believe in synchronicities. And there you go.
Speaker 2: Absolutely take a look at ac DC, bomb Scott and admittedly makes a deal with Satan, he dies shortly thereafter. They get another singer completely unrelated and absolutely out sell everything they did with Bomb Scott. Metallica lost Cliff Burton in eighty six. Look at the transition and of the band dynamic and the fan the number of fan fans between the Master of Puppets album on the one which Cliff Burton had passed, and that Black album that came out in ninety ninety one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're worldwide and they're still huge that their music in that regard is timeless. They still pack stadiums worldwide.
Speaker 2: And other bands like that, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The Red Hot Chili Peppers, all those have lost one of their early members and then went on to just phenomenal things.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll think about the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They lose they lose their original guitar and the album that follows is titled after Aleister Crowley's Sex, Blood and Magic, and that album, even though they had a you know, they had a much smaller following before then, that album launched them to international superstardom.
Speaker 1: And I believe that was the one that they recorded at the old, the Haunted studio there in the Hollywood Hills. Who didn't he mansion I think or something in that area. Rick Rubin put them all in that house and they talked about there was manifestations there while they were recording. They saw things, they heard things, and you've got other bands that talk about that. Led Zeppelin talked about that Black Sabbath, Ozzie's.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, John John Bonham died in Alistair Crowley's home and Jimmy Page owned it. Yeah, led Zeppelin became bigger than anything after Bonham had passed and they broke up.
Speaker 4: And they're still.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's just never been anything like him and probably will never be again.
Speaker 2: No, and and and and speaking as an ex you know, when I was a teenager and stuff, I was a huge Zeppelin fan. Yep, same, every one of their songs, Oh yes, Iron Maiden, but every one of their songs. Every one of Zeppelin's songs has a very dark, dreary, medieval kind of feel to it.
Speaker 4: And and they talked about that.
Speaker 1: Robert Plant talked about when he wrote the lyrics for a Stairway to Heaven, he literally said that came from somewhere out in the ether, that it just he like, he channeled that he was just sitting there writing and said he didn't even know where it was coming from. And that's probably if there is such a thing as a rock anthem, that that's it. You know, everybody knows stair Way to have it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and ironically, and of course I never did this before as a when I was younger as a Zeppelin fan. But you know, after getting saved and stuff, I hear it, come on the radio and listen to the words, and it is absolutely the most contrary thing to salvation and scripture, purchasing and buying your way into heaven.
Speaker 4: There's still time to change the path you're on.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's like, yeah, well, John John fourteen six Shoe has said, I am the truth in the way in the life. No man can come to the Father but through me. Well, change the course, change your course, change the path. Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you think about it and you you move it today and people are people are more open about things as well, you know, and you see, you see how what happens is when when when when the enemy's done with them, he's done with them. I think that uh, people like you know, Vince McMahon WW Wrestling just came out about stuff about him, and I think those when those people are done, they throw them away and they get rid of them because they don't need him anymore. And it's it's always the same thing time and time again.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You take, for example, we talked about Aaron Carter.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: What the brother of the of the Backstreet Boy who was supposedly suicide. But what was interesting was is he had mental health illness and he was calling out a lot of the stuff, and it was talked about in there that somebody put in his I guess like as Instagram when he two hours before he died, he somebody said I'm gonna kill you or or they're coming to get you, and he's taken out. So it's Hollywood, the music, entertainment, all stuff is all that is a devil's playground. And when they're done with you, they're done with you. And that's why we're hoping that as people hear this message, they come to know the Lord and that if they're involved in this stuff, the Lord can break those curses because the Lord's death upon the Cross canceled all those things that Satan and his minions think that they have control over and they don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd like to go into a brief history of this of the occult and bring it up to today, if that's.
Speaker 4: All right, Oh, feel free.
Speaker 2: Fascinating stuff, all right, starting in Deuteronomy eighteen and I'm just gonna look at nine through twelve and then we'll discuss it and go into the history. When now our when thow ur come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do. After the abominations of those nations, there shall not be a found. There shall not be found among you anyone that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that uses divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch or a charmer, or a consult with familiar spirits, or a wizard or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord. And because of these abominations, the Lord thy God doth drive them out before before thee. All right, we're talking about Moloch worship, remphan worship, bail worship. Now, these were the practices of the Canaanites, of the Heaviites, of the Hittites, and all those pagan groups that occupied the land of Israel. This was God's final list of instructions to the children of Israel not to do any of these things, because worship is exclusive to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. From these groups Hittites, Canaanites, the Sumerians, the ancient Babylonians, even the Egyptians, worshiping of Bail, worshiping of Molech, worshiping of a Nubis, of Osiris, of raw. First of all, we have to understand that every one of these deities are all the same thing, and that takes us back to Genesis chapter six with the sons of God fell from heaven. They're demonic spirits, and the forms you see him in, like Moloch, can either appear as a humanoid thing with a cow head or it appears as a giant owl, depending on the culture and the people. Ultimately, it's a demonic spirit, that's all it is. It is a demonic spirit. And these are demonic spirits that appear in different forms to different cultures and different peoples. Again, it's all the same thing. You're looking at, a demonic spirit, and ultimately it's Satan. Satan is the head of all of it. He's the guy hiding in the shadow behind all of it. Now, as history and time goes on, these occultic practices that are outlined in Deuteronomy chapter eighteen, they spread to different countries and different nations and such. And as it spread to different countries and different nations, you have groups of people that picked up on it and basically formed secret groups and clubs. And the reason why I say secret is because while these occultic practices had spread, we have to remember that Judeo Christianity also was spreading to the same countries and nations and peoples. So they would form secret groups that would practice these things in order to avoid persecution from the churches. As time and history have gone on, we have also seen a consolidation of these occultic groups and practices. And as the process of globalization has been happening in the recent decades, all these occult practices have kind of formed into a single entity with how would you say, a single entity with different branches. The occult now and has been since the beginning of time. It just took the process of time for that to happen. The occult now is the quiet throne in the shadows being set up for the Antichrist. These practices are still practiced. They may have changed forms or altered forms a little bit in their practices, but the practices are still the same, and that includes the sacrificing of one to excel them to prosperity, to recognition. Back in the time of Deuteronomy and among the Canaanites, they would sacrifice women, they would sacrifice their children, and this would give them prominence, this would give them, supposedly, would give them prosperity. So, like I said, the rituals may have been altered a little bit, but they're still practicing the same things. When you see bands that had tried tirelessly for a couple of years, and no matter how hard they work and how hard they put their material out, it just couldn't get past a certain fan base or out of a certain area, and then they cave in to the industry and they agree, I believe. I mean, I'm not there at those meetings, of course, never have been, never will be. I think there's a lot of evidence that shows that they agree, Okay, we will lose whoever. And next album or two later, they're selling out stadiums and arenas and they're still basically doing the same thing they've been doing. So how did that change? And again, bi.
Speaker 1: Natural element, and they're not to interrupt you, but it would almost have to be.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And I believe the occult now that is basically the Antichrist prepare that controls everything from entertainment, to media, to government. These were the groups that started out as the ancient Canaanites, the Babylonians, the Egyptians and such, and again spread to different countries, different nations. The practices were kept in secret. There were many, many branches and factions, and then over the years have been consolidating members and powers and now together as a collective, they're controlling everything and they are influencing everything. Now, that's everything I've studied, as far as scripture, as far as history, as far as Alister Crowley's writings, because everything Alster Croley practice in every cult group he was a member of seems to fit the one big one now and every bit of a cult practice that he was into, you could see it was the practices again of the ancient one, of the ancient times, in the medieval times, all the way up to now, as far as the death Randy Rhodes Goo goes. You know they were talking about, oh well we came up with the idea for the song mister Crowley on the Blizzard of Oz album because yeah, we had the books sitting on a coffee table in the studio. Yeah, because that's just common reading material everywhere in offices, homes and studios right right.
Speaker 1: And I even heard an interview with Ozzie one time where somebody asked him about that, and he said, oh, I wrote that just because I like the way it sounded lyrically, it doesn't have anything to do with Aleister Crowley. Well, how many mister Crowley's are there? And you can tell with the lyrics exactly who he's singing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister Crowley, what went on in your head? Did you talk to the dead? Yeah? And I believe And this is going on Randy's brother's testimony in an interview. Randy had recently became a staunch Lutheran when he had joined. That may explain why he did not party as the rest of the band did. It would probably explain a couple things. I think he because, according to the band members, he sat in on a Ouiji board session, and I think he probably did so, probably kind of knowing what it was, but not really keen to what it truly is. And nothing happens, and then all of a sudden at the end, at the end of the session, the board spells out, Randy, you are going to die a year and a half later. Well, it just so happens, he died and no one else. If you take a look at the sales as far as concert tickets go, as far as merchandise goes, number of albums sold, amount of airplay, Uh, that's given as far as radio and and and MTV went. From Speaking the Devil to Bark at the Moon is like a leap from day and from night in to day. I mean the numbers almost tripled and tripled within what maybe a year's time. Brother Steve, I don't know if you ever if you had these albums in the Uh I did back in years ago.
Speaker 1: I was a Sabbath fan, and then when when they broke up, I still listened to Sabbath, the marb Rules album and those, And then I picked up Ozzy solo work. And I never got to see Sabbath with Ozzy, but I saw them with Ronnie James Dio and then I saw Ozzie uh as a solo act. I never got to see Randy Rhodes. But uh, yeah, I admit to that.
Speaker 2: You know, as a kid growing up, I'm I mean Ozzy oz Born was the Blizzard of Oz was my world. Well, I got to looking at the albums online just to see because a lot of times the occult gives itself away and what they're going to do, they just do it cryptically. But I got to examining the cover of Diary of a Madman, and I don't know if you remember the album cover. It shows Ozzy kind of bloody and psychotic, and there's a little kid in a table behind him, and then behind him on the wall there's a upside down cross hanging well to the left of the inverted cross, as if the inverted cross wasn't it wasn't a tell sign enough, But to the left of it, there's a parchment hanging on the wall. And on this parchment there are two types of writing. The first one is a Greek word, and then under it is a language called theban. Now, theban was a Latin cryptic cipher that witch covens and occultists use in order to get their messages back and forth to each other without the Church being able to intercept and catch them, basically, and it was invented back in the I want to say, the fourteen and fifteen hundreds. The Greek word that's on the parchment is allah, and Allah is the Greek number six hundred and sixty six, And then I got to looking at the cover of Speak of the Devil, which was the album math Diary of Madman. This was right after Randy had passed, and it's an album of all the songs Ozzy did with Black Sabbath, except it's him doing it with his band and Brad Gillis from Night Ranger, I believe, was the guitarist on that album for that tour. On the album cover, it shows Ozzy sticking his head through like an archway and he's got like some gel, blood colored gel dripping out of his mouth and he's wearing a pair of fangs while on the archway. Is this weird writing? Again and again I looked at it, and it's deben. It's the writing. It's the writing of the Occult and Witchcraft. So his whole claim and Sharon's claim, Oh, we don't have anything to do with the Devil or the Occult, that's not true. Yeah, how many lot of musicians know about theban.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody who designed that there was commissioned by Ozzie and his management in the band and everything. They knew what they were doing. That that wasn't a coincidence. There's that word. Again, that was done intentionally. That was a sign of signal. They were, like you said, signaling their intentions. But most people wouldn't have any idea of what it was just looking at it.
Speaker 2: No, and you know, not that the average headbanger went to college to study archaic Middle medieval language like theban So yeah, of course everyone probably just looked at and said, oh, that's weird writing. Hey, awesome album cover. So there's a lot of I believe there's a lot of evidence that shows that Randy's death was not an accident. I think they forecasted it. I mean, come on, a year and a half before. Again, they're sitting around a a Oigi board doing a Wuigi board session, which is an occultic practice. It says nothing for the whole time until the end, and then it's specifically said, Randy is going to die. And then what happened a year and a half later.
Speaker 1: Do you think that that's what they were waiting on That maybe they didn't know which of them was going to die, and then because of what was said in that session, then they're like, Okay, he's the one we have to sacrifice. It was spoken to us from beyond is that a possibility, you.
Speaker 2: Think, I think, I think very much it could be a possibility. As far as a sacrifice goes. You're offering a I believe was a new it was a new Christian. I mean, would that be valuable to Satan? Would that be valuable to the cult? The occult? I believe it would be to them? Yep, you know. And then there's all the other little intricate details that I think were overlooked in as death. One of the stories, one of the cover stories, was the uh, the roadie who just happened to be able to snatch a plane because Rody's do that all the time, wanted to commit suicide. Well, that plane went up twice. The first time it took another band member and someone else. No problem. If he wanted to commit suicide, why didn't he do it on that first flight. No, it happened on the flight with Randy, And according to one of the band members, they said the plane was even swooping six feet off the ground and they saw a struggle between the pilot and Randy. I think that's information that really should have been viewed by law enforcement. And again, if you want premeditation, well go back to that Ouiji board session a year ago. Again, like you said, there's no coincidences, and then of course you look as far as the occult element of it, look at the success. After Randy's death, Randy Road started Quiet Riot, did everything to get it beyond a local LA club scene and was able to release an album, but the album was only released in Japan, and a year after Randy Rhads passes away, Quiet Right is number one on the billboards with what was a come on Field, the Noise and mental mental Health. Night Ranger. Night Ranger had a fairly good following up until three and of course Night Rangers Brad Gillis was with Ozzie right after Randy's death, finishes up that tour and goes back to Night Ranger one song Sister Christian All of a sudden Night Ranger.
Speaker 4: Superstars, I remember when that was a hit.
Speaker 2: Three times larger than they ever were. You take White Snake. White Snake, you know had had a had a fairly good following throughout the late seventies and early eighties. Rudy Sarzo, who was in Choir Riot, who played Nausy with Randy, joins White Snake eighty seven. They come out with the song Still of the Night, and look what happened to White Snake three times larger than they had ever been even taken the pop charts, and it seemed like everyone that was connected to Ozzy and and and to Randy, well, like Alistair Crowley wrote, they sacrificed him and everyone prospered from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all benefited from the sacrifice of Randy Rose. And I'd never thought about it that, never studied that lineage or lineage there between where Randy had been and where all those bands went and everybody that he touched mentioned Sarzo. There's there's a video out there of Randy playing with Ozzy. I think this crazy Train or something that Rudy's on the base. And again quite right, I remember when they were big. I saw them live. That was a huge, huge albleman. I think that was what eighty three or something like that, somewhere around in there.
Speaker 2: It was right after Randy's death, probably a little yet less than a year after Randy's death, and.
Speaker 1: They were just propelled into to superstardom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all literally almost overnight. And Quiet Riot had been around since I think nineteen seventy six when Randy when Randy and his then friend and bassis Kelly Garney started the band, and all those years, for whatever reason, they couldn't get outside or past the la club scene. Randy dies. Well, now they're selling out stadiums worldwide. And again there were direct there was direct connections to Randy. Now, of course, as far as legality goes, you know, this is you know, again it's speculations, speculation, of course, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is a you know, subject to it is conjecture, but fascinating nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again everything seems to tie into the occult.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the Christian singer by the name of Keith Green back in the seventies.
Speaker 2: I know I may have heard the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just.
Speaker 3: Read an article here and they're talking about the correlation between Keith Green and Randy Rose. Keith Green, I think in seventy eight or seventy seven, died in a plane crash, but he was very he was one that gave his life to the Lord. And there's been a belief that Keith Green Cole have an influence on Randy Rose coming to the Lord. But what was interesting was is they both were prominent figures in music, and both excelled and took it up like I mean, Keith Green took contemporary Christian music, which it's I would you recommend my dog listened to it, but what it was, took it where it is and where it is. And you guys like Stephen Curtis Chapman, you had the guy who wrote Awesome God who died. He had influence on the same thing here. But what was interesting in Keith Green's Tombstone, and this is what Leonard Ravenhill said. He said, are the things you worth living? Are the things that you were living for the Word of Christ is dying for. And according to Keith Green's tombstone, this is going to be with Jesus. And basically they were saying that Keith Green was very about the world, about himself, but when he came to know the Lord's life changed and he died mysteriously and it wasn't anything like Captain Randy Rhodes. But it's interesting how if you study the Book of Job and how when Satan asked how to get permission from God, let me deal with your servant. And one of those things that Satan did was he inflicted physical harm against Job. But he couldn't kill and but it's interesting enough to see that these two that prominently did something and influence, you know, and that and the rock and roll Randy Roads did the world can use to bring people into himself. He always does a lot of times. But it's interesting how these two were taken out by the enemy and were great pristine figures in music history. And like brother said, you know a lot of these bands were nothing. And then he Randy Roads comes along and they jump on his cooptails and they're they're like him. I he's all about White Snake. Yeah, you still the night? H what is the other one? Here we go again on my own, I mean multiple multiple albums. But then you look at what happens to them when they're done. They're drug addicts or whatever, and they're dead and that they're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like they have that that burst of energy. They're propelled into the stratosphere and then they explode or implode and and that's the end of it. I mean, that's that's all you get. That's that's your shot. And then they so many of them have just destroyed their their their lives, their livers, theirselves, you know, through drugs and alcohol what not after achieving that stardom, and I think maybe part of that could be there. They're trying to escape from what they know is coming where they they've signed a deal, you know, they've signed the contract in blood or whatever. They know, this is it, this is all I'm going to get and then it's over with and it's done, and uh, I'm finished.
Speaker 4: Well, you know you need to think.
Speaker 3: About you talk about that. And and this interesting point. There's a video and I've heard somebody really trying to explain what they thought the video and this artist was crying out. They cry out when they're when they get into that fame and they start they start building up what they want and they want to get out of it. And it's kind of like it's kind of like what the Lord talked about. When when they kick that demon out, or they think they kick it out, seven more come and it's like they they're thinking, if I can just get out of this, and it's like all of a sudden until they come to know the Lord in submits of the Lord his lordship and accept him his lord and savior in their life. They try to do it in their own when they do it, they get drugg right back into it, and it's like these things tangle themselves on them and won't let them go. And that's what happens with a lot of these artists, Like they want to get out of it. But when they come out of it and they come to know the Lord and their life changes, they either are made fun of, their credibility is destroyed, they're kicked off, you never hear from again, or they die.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So a lot of them, a lot of times maybe maybe trying to get out of it until they come to know the Lord, that they'll they'll never be able to be set free from that pack they think they have with the enemy.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. There is deliverance from it. Now they come out of it, and something still may happen, but their soul can be delivered from that. I want to take a look at Acts sixteen. Let me get to it here, Acts sixteen and verses sixteen through eighteen. And it came to pass as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gained by Sue's saying the same followed Paul and us and cried saying, these men are the servants of the Most High God, which show unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grief, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ, to come out of her. And he came out of and came out the same hour. So regardless of the contract, even if the contract is in blood or whatever, by the name of the Lord and the Messiah and Savior, any contract can be broken. And you know again, can something still physically happen, Yes, But at the end of the day, Satan and his workers in the occult don't get that person even in death.
Speaker 1: And I remember reading an interview know this is going a lot further back, but an interview with little Richard Richard Pennaman, who was somewhat of a wild man, a rock and roll legend at the time. He talked about that when he was in the thick of things that he was, you know, participating in blood drinking rituals and things like that, averrate sexual behaviors things. He was just.
Speaker 4: Totally immersed in this.
Speaker 1: But then when he got saved and accepted Christ, he was taken out of all that and lost the desire for all the drugs and the promiscuity and things. So there's an example right there. And I think he's absolutely mistaken. If he's still alive, I'm not sure if he's still around or not. But little Richard, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, he he died I think a few years ago. But I'm telling you that man he got up there and he was preaching and and and it wasn't there was a change because he wasn't. He wasn't he was different. I mean, he was boldly preaching the gospel and he was telling people and he and even before he died, he was making his goal to go tell those people come to know the Lord and repent. And he when he preached it was it was spirit its spirit filled. And yeah, he talked about where he said those things would come to him night and manifest and would torture him and attack him. But he said to day that he he became a believer except of the Lord, everything changed like and and and he said that when he did, he was his fame went away, like he lost everything. But he said, I would rather lose everything than to lose my soul or to lose the lord.
Speaker 2: Well, look look at the story of Robert Johnson, and this was basically when Satan entered into the music industry. You know, the old Mississippi blues player. According to people at knew him, said he did nothing except just making noise, twangy noise on his guitar at the little place he used to play at, and people complained, they didn't come to see him, they complained, And he disappears for two weeks and goes to the crossroads in Mississippi, which is still there, and makes a pack with Satan. He comes back two weeks later, all of a sudden, he's an experienced guitar player. And a lot of people say, oh, that's just legend, that just legend. I don't think it is. I mean, Robert Johnson, even toward the end of his life, talked about it and even wrote songs about it. What was that one song, hell Hound on My Trail and he talks about how the demons are coming after him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and probably again not a coincidence, but Led Zeppelin covered some of Robert Johnson's teens.
Speaker 2: Sure did they Sure did. There's a There are certain Zeppelin songs when you're listening to Jimmy Page play and it's almost like listening to Robert Johnson. There was a big Robert Johnson influence there, definitely, and especially in the more bluesy songs Zeppelin had.
Speaker 1: And again I feel like they were and homage, if you will, to people that that came before them, that they were following in their path, Aleister Crowley, Robert Johnson, and and and on and on.
Speaker 2: Do you do you remember and I think we may have touched on it last uh, last session. Do you remember the story of John Todd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had some of his I had some of those tapes. I heard those on like a Wednesday nights the church that I was going to at the time I was a teenager. They did a series and played those I think several maybe a dozen Wednesday nights or so, and it was Yeah, the guy did an expose the whole industry, and then he was discredited and defamed and and died.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't think he.
Speaker 2: Died in prison.
Speaker 1: Did he die in prison of a cancer. But I've heard from you know, the conspiracy theories and stuff that that was injected him, that that was given to him just to get rid of him and shut him up because he was revealing a lot. That was the first person or talk about a lot of this occultism in the industry, and he knew a lot of those big names from that era in the sixties and seventies. And if even a tenth of what the man said is true, it's chilling, It chills the blood.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's very it's very interesting because he not only warned against the secular and specifically heavy metal, but he warned against Christian music that it was in it also, and so far almost everything he said concerning the occult and the music industry. Look at it now, almost everything he said was true. Now they don't hide it. They don't even hide it. You look at award shows, you look at like the the halftime shows for super Bowl and other big sporting events. Oh my god, they're not even hiding it anymore. Satan is right out in the open, and in fact, they make it as evident as possible. I think.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I agree, from from the costuming to the symbolism, the hand signs they do, the pyramid sign, the eye and the pyramid, some of that stuff. It's it's it's not even thinly veiled. It's right.
Speaker 2: The sexual perversion on stage.
Speaker 3: Now, well, you're having you're having a lot of Christian artists coming out and supporting things against scripture. You recently had at the Double Wards you had so called Christian artists supporting transgenderism and wearing dresses and all sorts of stuff, and nobody said anything. It was okay.
Speaker 2: You Well, like you said, they desensitized us over the years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they And it's crept in and people and I've been in a service or joy and I have seen this and they brought in a somebody brought in one of those songs and it was about what you've done for me, about eye excelling, and it was so demonic that it destroyed the surface. And you have to be careful with what you're hearing, with what you're listening to, because those same spirits that like Alos for calling them had it's blamely evil. We know that it says that, but it creeps in. It creeps inside churches, it creeps inside of music, and when it does, it creates the spirit of Jezebel all sorts of things. And so if you are not filled with the Lord, if you're not doing is I want to go to the scriptures and read this if I can find it. Comer's verse, First John chapter four tells us First John Chapter four, starting in verse one to six, love, do not believe every spirit of testing the spirits to see whether they are from God from many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the spirit of God. Every spirit that confesses Jesus Christ that has come in the flesh is from God God. And every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world. Already, little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for He who is in you is greater than he is in the world. They're from the world. Therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God. Who Ever knows God listens to us. Whoever knows it from God does not listen, does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error. So we're called to test the spirits, and that word testing involves through the lens of scripture, through the power of the Holy Spirit. To listen to assess the word, does it go with the Word of God and does it not. And it says that talks about these spirits, the battling one is the spirit of Antichrist, small that was going on in the world. But then it talks about two spirits, one that is greater than you, the one it's more superior than the one that's in the world, which is the spirit of Antichrist. And he's telling us that we are from God and they're not. And those who are not of God are going to hear from the one who is in charge of this world. So it's imperative that we test the spirits and know what they are so that we're not called off guard by listening to music or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, and here's something else interesting. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but the same year that John Todd got saved and began to do his campaign at churches to talk about a cult in the music was nineteen seventy four. It was nineteen seventy four that Ozzie's wife's father took over and became the head of Jet Records. So again, I don't know if that has anything to do with anything, but it's it's just interesting that that that it all happened the same year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't think there are coincidences and this it may be kind of far fed, you know, to connect the dots, but I believe they're there to connect in this regard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 4: H Now, what what in your opinion that's changed?
Speaker 1: You said, you know, we've been desensitized to these things and stuff. But is that where it all began? Was it part of a plan? There was a Paul Harvey thing that I listened to not too long ago. It was from the early sixties, and it was called if I was the Devil?
Speaker 2: If I were the devil?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard that? And it's amazing just the bit of prop that's in there because everything he mentioned, that's the way things are now, and that's you know, fifty something years ago that he spoke those words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think Paul Harvey saw it with the hippie movement. Well in order, I mean the overall big pit, what's the what's the end game here? And the endgame is Revelation chapter thirteen. The Antichrist assuming authority over the entire globe, over the entire globe's population. And you know, of course he can't just show up and go hey, I'm here, everyone follow me. That's not going to work. So there has to be a process to it, a probably a very lengthy process where each generation that's closer to the time of the Antichrist is going to be be more willing and more accepting than the previous one. And I think that process has been done.
Speaker 1: Uh just come down over time to where what used to bother you it doesn't seem as bad and now you don't even care, so it's.
Speaker 2: Just again, yeah, boiling a frog exactly. You know, again, the Antichrist can't just show up and say here I am and everyone's going to go oh yeay, okay. No, it doesn't work like that. So people have to be worn down. They have to have their brains trained and changed to where stuff people have of hard at one time now look at and go oh yeah, okay cool. And that was the process. And I think, uh.
Speaker 1: The points to the word programming, I mean the television programming, radio programming, radio.
Speaker 2: Stations, programming, propaganda programmer exactly.
Speaker 1: And then you get into that, and we talked about led Zeppelin and we touched on this last time, the led Zeppelin curse, all the death and misfortune that's following. You know, it wasn't just John Bonham, h Robert Plant lost the Sun to some strange stomach ailment. They had a vehicle crash in Whales that I think crippled in for a short time. There's just there's all kinds of things you can just you can see where they're they're paying for the wealth and the excess and all these things that it's taking a human toll throughout all this. And again, you know, I like the thing with Randy Rhodes, and I think the excuse was that the guy shouldn't have been flying the plane and he was the second time trip up. He was going to like buzz the tour bus and scare him or something like that, and that's when he ended up crashing. But again that's just the cover story and dead men tell no tales, so who knows what the real impetus was behind that, And in this case, I think it had to do with Randy being the chosen one, the sacrifice, if you will. And again, if you look at all the people that he had that he had touched, that he had been in contact with, and the degree of success they had after his death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I agree with you. The circumstances of a roadie getting a hold of a beachcraft plane makes no sense. The fact that those the tour buses were there absolutely makes no sense. This was in May in Florida, and the tour bus was there, according to the claims to have the AC units repaired. Okay, well, I can understand that, however, you had Why in the world would you stay in big metal buses in Florida in the month of May. Weren't Why wasn't everyone put up at the hotel and the buses left at the place to be repaired. That didn't make any sense. Again, this roady, you know, this roady getting a hold of that nineteen fifty five beachcraft plane makes absolutely no sense. And by the way, they said, you know, he had just recently got his license or whatever. I don't think you could fly around doing tricks after just shortly recently getting your license. That would take a lot more time in training to be able to do.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: I read a book one time about the stunt pilots back in the day of the biplanes and the old silent movies. And stuff, and they talked about how much more difficult it was to pretend like you did know how to fly plane and do those tricks and dives and things that look like they were going to crash.
Speaker 4: And they'd pull out.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, somebody that had just got their hours in and got their license wouldn't normally be doing things like that, be doing stunts and trying to buzz the tour bus. And yeah, the one story about it was observed just a few feet off the ground.
Speaker 2: Things.
Speaker 4: That's just insanity.
Speaker 2: It is, it is. And like I said, just I'm I'm shocked. That's so much of that was just dismissed and not looked at. And and I think the saddest part is that. And and if you ever watch interviews with Randy, he absolutely did not have the star attitude. He was very soft spoken. He was also very he was very humble, and he was very friendly. Just a just a good, a good individual who was talented beyond belief as far as guitaring went. Died and this has been over forty years of injustice. The guilty got away with it clean and and and that's just I think that, I mean, besides being absolutely incredibly wrong. It's just sad. And Randy's mother passed away a couple of years ago with no sense of this justice being rendered and solved and that and then to me again, that's just very sad.
Speaker 1: I think you're more familiar with the accident than I am. But was there an inquest? Was there an investigation or did they just take what was said and say, okay, it was just an accident. He was took the plane up, didn't know what he was doing, goving off and and killed somebody. What is that as far as it went, as far as law enforcement looking into it, or do you.
Speaker 2: Know, as as far as I know, it was an open and shut case. I could be wrong, but it seems like it was just an open and shut case. Oh yeah, guy, guy was fooling around, crashed, sad death, too bad. What I do find curious is the first phone call wasn't to first responders. The first phone call that was made was from Ozzie's wife, and she called her dad, the head of jet records, to let them know.
Speaker 1: What conjecture here. But the deed's been done, the fixes in the sacrifice has been made.
Speaker 4: Off will go.
Speaker 1: Again. That's gould very opinion. On if possible thing there. I'm not saying that's the truth, but I'm not saying it's not either.
Speaker 2: It's just could could very well be. Brother, it could very well be from what I understood. Uh, you know the research that I did, it took NTSB over two hours to get out there, which that doesn't make a lot of sense either.
Speaker 1: That would give everybody time to get their story straight, remove or destroy any evidence or anything like that. Now, I think there was allusion to to drugs being involved, which that wouldn't surprise me either.
Speaker 4: I mean, as a rock band in.
Speaker 1: That era, cocaine was everywhere. I never was a participant in anything like that, but it was all around on stage and off during that time. It was just a thing.
Speaker 2: But that in that part, one of the stories given is that all Randy wanted to go up and take and take some aerial photos. Well, it was also a known fact that Randy hated, absolutely hated to fly unless it was absolutely you know, for touring or other reason, unless it was absolutely necessary. According to people that were closer to him, said he hated flying. So why would someone who hated who hates flying, voluntarily go up when it doesn't have to when it doesn't have to be done, and especially knowing.
Speaker 4: The license in an unfamiliar barred plane, makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense not to mention, not to mention he is now a success. Was he really willing to risk his success? Because he would also know that as soon as that plane landed, what are the chances of police or security being there waiting to arrest whoever took up that plane because the plane was stolen and he knew it, So why would he risk that? See again, there's so many little things that it doesn't make sense to the story that's being given.
Speaker 1: And the fact that, like you said, that his mother, who was very very close from what I understand, she never felt that justice was serve as far as I know, there were no charges or anything supposed perpeture as as far as I know, it killed everybody in the crash. So there you go to blame it on I don't know it just there's a book in there somewhere, if somebody hasn't already written one about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, and and very and very sadly, uh you know, not just Randy uh dying unfortunately, but uh, the the band's hairdresser, Rachel Youngblood, who didn't who certainly didn't do anything to anyone, also died innocently, which is very sad as well.
Speaker 4: Just the whole thing is.
Speaker 1: Very curious that it's I said, it smacks of a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: I cover up something.
Speaker 1: There's too many loose ends, too many things that up and read herrings whatever, And again the people left to tell the story. Their version is the only version of it that there is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the only version that anyone's really listening to as well. And to show you how many content, how every everyone's account is contradictory. Even the time Ozzie gives they said it happened is an hour off and he was there.
Speaker 3: Well, what what's interesting is I guess I don't know much about this, just what I've learned. He goes to show you that Satan was going to protect his people, the enemy is going to protect his people, and you know, and he has to. He's got to deceive these people because oh, you made a contract with me, and I'm gonna I've gotta, i gotta keep using you because in the end, I'm going to get your soul. And they're always protected. Even when you know you look at your mind of psalms, when David was wondering, why do the evil appear to be successful, Well, because the enemy is going, because that's the desire that God has turned them over. You look in Book of Romans. They've been handed over to those desires. And these people have exchanged the truth of the Lord for a lie. They won't popularity in rock and roll. So what happened was and as a person had to die. So therefore Satan's going to protect them. And a lot of times justice here on the surf will never happened. But every niche of and every time will confess that you show his Lord, they will stand before God and give an account.
Speaker 2: Yep. Well, and the other thing I think should be considered actually to anyone who is involved in this world ultimate end game, for it is one thing. And I want to go to Revelation and look at that revelation Chapter twenty one, Revelation twenty one in verse in verse eight. But the fearful and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murders and horrormongers, and sorcerers and idolators and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. The only inevitable conclusion to a pact with Satan or involvement with the occult is what I just read. That is the end of it, and that time will come. It has one end, and that end is hell forever, time unending.
Speaker 1: Indeed, And I'm just I was looking up some facts here about that and the whole crash and everything. Again, none of this makes sense. That the timelines are often eye witness testimony, if they were eye witnesses, is off, and that's the trouble, and that in weren't even people that say they were there and saw things. And eye witness testimony is usually flawed. And when I was in pre law, we had a professor that approved that. One time we were sitting in a lecture hall, a guy runs into one of the side doors, snatches another student's purse off her desk, and runs out the other door. And he's like, now, stop, nobody move, let's talk about how we're going to describe this to the campus police. And people were given the description of the guy, what he looked like, what did and then the professor would interject things, well, what color scarf did he have around his neck? Oh, this person says it's red, it was blue. It turns out in the end he wasn't even wearing a scarf. You could put things in people's mind that they suddenly remembered because it was all I put on. He brought the guy back in and he said, now, this is what it was. It was a guy wearing like I can't remember the type of boots that were popular, ding Go boots and a pair of Dingo boots, blue jeans, a black T shirt and a Levi's jacket. There was no scarf, no sunglasses, all these things that people remembered. So, even in the best of cases, eye witness testimony is broad, but in this case, if they even witnessed it. Again, I think there's more to this story. I really really do.
Speaker 2: I'm right with you. I'm right with you. I believe there's way more to it than that. Then what's uh? What was what was being told? Absolutely? And and the other The other problem is, and as you go, as you go along in time, the further you get for the event, the game of telephone ends up becoming prevalent. Remember the game telephone Yeah.
Speaker 4: Where one person starts it out, whispers.
Speaker 1: It to the next person, and it goes on and on and then but at the end the last person.
Speaker 2: By the time it gets back to the original person, it's.
Speaker 1: Totally changed, totally a different story, and exactly like some of the urban legends and things, and that that's the way those are, and things that I heard growing up as the gospel truth. They happened, you know, it just happened right up the road a friend of a friend.
Speaker 4: And I was blown.
Speaker 1: Away when I read a book John Harold Runban taking part a lot of those urban legends and pointing out and I'm like, well, I heard that as a kid. It happened where I live, But everybody heard that as a kid, and it happened where they live, and maybe it didn't even happen at all. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah again I would. I would say there there's absolutely an a cult tie to it that that I see as far as evidence goes. And also just I guess from a legal standpoint, I think there's a lot of stuff that's that was just either overlooked or blatantly not looked at, because it it doesn't make any sense at all that he was even on the plane to begin with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, apparently the plane was a Beachcraft thirty five Bonanza.
Speaker 2: It was nineteen five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, illegal flight.
Speaker 1: Looking at the the I guess this is one of the databases about the crash. An unknown illegal flight, three fatalities. Aircraft is written off beyond repair. The pilot, who was a rock group driver, took an aircraft from the hangar without permission to joy ride members of the group. During the second flight, the aircraft wing hit the bus during one of several low passes over the area. The aircraft then hit a tree in a residence. A postcrash fire occurred. The cause is listed here in their investigation as a judgment poor pilot in command buzzing performed. Pilot in command misjudged. They crashed into house while buzzing Ozzy Osbourne's tour bus. Three members of the Ozsie band, Randy William, Randy Rhoades who was twenty five, Rachel Youngblood, the stylist, and Andrew Acock, the tour bus driver who was pouting the plane were killed. And this is from in tsb Oars.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tour bus driver stole a plane and killed all of them.
Speaker 4: So what's wrong with this picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 2: Just the whole the whole thing does absolutely not make a bit of sense. I mean, one, I think planes would be locked up and locked away, and uh would.
Speaker 1: Leave the keys in the ignition if you thought somebody could get to it.
Speaker 2: And exactly I would think. I would think keys would be locked up in a security office and that the owner, the owner of the plane would probably have to prove and show ID and stuff to even get access to the key. So again, I I just I I have a hard time buying the whole story with Acock getting a hold of the keys in the plane and then taking it does not make a lick of sense.
Speaker 3: Is it possible that could have been drug or something?
Speaker 2: No? Uh, As a matter of fact, it was noted by every one of the band members and including family members. He did not. He did not party or get drunk or do drugs.
Speaker 3: That that's not That's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking is was it possible that he was drugged? Though not him?
Speaker 2: Oh said, Okay, I see what you're saying. According to I think it was Bob Daisley from the band when the when the plane was kind of strife the ground, you know where it was six feet above the ground. According to him, he saw Randy fighting with someone with the pilot possibly, so based on that, I would say it wouldn't seem like he was drugged up.
Speaker 3: Was he was he taken up? Do you think he was lured to go into that or was he taken up by force?
Speaker 2: Possibly? If I if I was to put together the picture, and again that this is all speculate, this is all speculation and just my opinion. But if I was to put together the picture and the occult thing is true, I would say information, information was gotten about Acock that was terribly life altering, damaging. So they were able to force him and the other two possibly by force, put on the plane and then all three. It was the perfect way to get away with to get all three out of the picture. And as brother Steve pointed out, dead Man Tell No Tales. So I think it would have been more of a scenario like that. So basically, because again again it doesn't make sense that they were even camping there because May in Florida is fairly warm, and in a metal and glass tour bus, it's going to be twice as hot. Why wouldn't they have put everyone up in a hotel?
Speaker 3: Well, like what those three sounds like that was the sacrifice, like we're gonna get you a fit, and we're doing this for whatever, and that was the sacrifice. Because it's very similar to what a lot of terrorists will do when they get on the plane or they're conducting jihad or whatever. We're going to kill ourselves for the sacrifice of the calls and be martyrs or whatever. That's what it sounds like to me, like he was that was the sacrifice, and after that that opened up for everyone to jump on the fame or get to sell them popular and whatever.
Speaker 1: And then that kind of puts me in mind of some of those horror movies like The Omen, you know, where they knew what they were doing, but it was the sacrifice. They had to do this because you know, it was for the greater good of their cause and things that they would willingly, you know, throw themselves off a roof or hang themselves or whatever, but Randy may have not been so willing. And I was just looking around here on a message board on the internet about this, So this is pure conjecture as far as I know. But supposedly after the crash, Rudy Sarzo found Ozzy in a church crying uncontrollably, and that Sharon knew that the pilot had killed someone else in a crash, but said or did nothing to warn anyone, and Randy terrified of flying, but flew anyway and was not known to use drugs at all. However, now this is alleged, just as somebody's opinion that the pilot was said to have been up all night doing drugs and drinking the night before.
Speaker 2: So well, thank you about this again, it does.
Speaker 1: And this person further states that I'm quite familiar with the lad of the Bonanza. If they were flying that close to the ground, anyone watching would have had an unencumbered view inside the cockpit. So as far as maybe Randy came to if he'd been drugs, because he was not a drug user, so maybe they didn't give him enough and he came out of it before it taken place, and maybe he wasn't such a willing participant. And there's some conjecture here that maybe Randy tried to take control of the plane when he saw what the guy was doing, which that you know, an emotional reaction like that would be common, but that would you know, could have just made it happen sooner.
Speaker 2: You know, you you think about or they could have been sorry no, go ahead, go ahead. I was just going to say, or or they could have they could have been forced by gunpoint.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: This is this is interesting because there's a correlation to an event that happened probably thirty or forty years before this happened. And I don't know if there's any correlation or anything like this, but what happened in nineteen fifty nine was was the day Rock and roll died. Those three that died in the plane crash, Buddy Holly, Big Bopper and uh Richie val Valen you know whatever his name was, they died, Yeah, yeah. But what's interesting though, when they died those three were gone, a lot of people jumped off their coattails and got popular. Granted that was more probably more talked about more than this, but there was a lot of theories about this. Somebody took a gun, took you out or whatever. Whalon Jennings was in uh Buddy Holly's band and there was a coin toss between the two and he made the claim he said, you know something about somebody dying and they die, you know, and you granted, I don't know if there was.
Speaker 1: Supposedly, Whalen said when he lost the coin toss, because the heat was out in the bus. They were in like the Midwest, somewhere in the middle of winter. They were freezing it out. They were getting sick, and that's why they plane. And after the coin toss, Highy equipped something like, well, I hope you're freezing that bus, and Wayale and said, yeah, well I hope you're playing crashes and there you go. And he said he that haunted him for years, that those were the last words he ever said to Buddy Holly. It happened, yep.
Speaker 3: And and now was there anything behind it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: It's interesting how after those three died, how various unknown people popped out of nowhere, people just who had no talent started getting popular moving forward and music and there was a lot of people, yes, a lot of artists said if they had not been taken out or had not moved on a lot of various forms of rock and roll, things would have not picked up. So I think there is something. There is a correlation here with Aleister Crowley, with Satan with music, because like you know, my brother talked about in part one and he referred to Ezekiel King of Tire talking about how Satan was this beautiful musician and there is something where there's a sacrifice made somehow, and when it's made, these things have the authority to do what they do, and those people that are loyal disciples or whatever who think they're loyal disciples get the fame and fortune as a result of this.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean throughout all throughout music there are or or or recent rock history their deaths that makes zero sense. And he and even to to people like me who you know, who are not trained in law or anything like that, can look at and go, that's not right there. There's something very not right about that situation. You take a look at the death of Jimmy Hendricks for example, Jimmy did not like the band that the record label put together for him. He did not like the record label and and was going to leave that label and that band, and he did. He uh, he replaced what was a Mitch Mitchell Noel Redding with Buddy Miles and Billy Cox and went to a whole other I think it was an independent label. And then shortly after he dies, But he dies in a very strange way. You know they said, they said, oh, he died from a drug overdose. Well, no, he died from a vomit afphixiation. He was on his back and he threw up and died like that from what I understand. Well, again I got some questions here, how come that happened after he threatened to leave the industry and try to go on his own. And what trained paramedic would take a victim who may have overdosed drinking or drugs and was throwing up, but would strap them down and have them laying on their back. That doesn't make it any sense. And so again I'm not saying, uh, well that's what happened with Jimmy Hendrix or you know that that they took him out because he he left the major label and so forth, But that death seems very questionable. Kurt Cobain's death absolutely does not make any sense as far as how he died, where he died, and in the circumstances. It doesn't It doesn't sound right. It sounds like there's some serious problems and questions that need to be asked. There and and and again. The list goes on too.
Speaker 3: Well, if you if you don't get in line, with their program, or if you don't get in along with the enemy's programs, you get taken out, or when you become a believer, well, and when you become a believer walk away from it, they try to make life miserable for you, attack your credibility, even try to kill you sometimes. You know, take for example, when people bearing off the of our topic and moving something else, think about how many people that have mysteriously found or record these creatures like these Nephilon beings and stuff, and how the government, various people will try to take them out. It's the same thing. If you know something or if you don't get in a line on something, they're going to try to instill harm upon you because they don't have control of you and you're messing or or pullying their plan.
Speaker 2: I think you're spot on. I think you're spot on that that's exactly what it sounds like, because if you.
Speaker 3: Think about it, there's saying, look, look we got to do here. We all we want you to do is do this message, and we're going to give you everything. But when they realize that what you should was saying when he told the woman at the world the water that you thirst for now you will continue thirsting. But the water I give you you will never thirst again. And it's the same thing as fame, fortune, whatever. It only goes so far.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and they said take it with you afterwards, you.
Speaker 3: Can't take it with you, and it does no good, just like how stupid Satan was, how arrogant he was when he tried to get the master. If you buy before me, I'll give you everything. And then I was like, I own everything, what are you talking about, and he said, no, you know, depart from me, you know. And that's the thing is, it's the same thing is when they realize they can't take everything and this and this stuff sucks the life out of them and they want to get out, and they're the enemy's like, no, we made a contract. No, no, no, I'm not going to let you go.
Speaker 1: But as I've heard any lawyers say, contracts are made to be broken. And we've got the best lawyer there is.
Speaker 2: Amen. Amen, absolutely well.
Speaker 1: And I think that's part of the deception, is these people that have literally sold their souls for rock and roll, they think that there is no escape.
Speaker 4: I've already signed the contract. I'm done.
Speaker 1: I better enjoy this while I can and get everything because you know, afterwards it's the fires of hell. But it doesn't have to be that way.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. And again, like like we just read a little bit ago and Act sixteen, through the Lord, any contract can be broken because he's above any contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any of that stuff. It's just a name, you know. And then the word says that God gave his son a name that is above all names. Didn't say some names are above all contracts or you know what I'm trying to say there the name of Yes, sure Jesus is love all names. It doesn't. That's that's it. That's the pinnacle that nothing that's done can't be undone.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like these manifests, these things we talk about when people are taking up or whatever they call upon the name of the Lord, and they're never bothered again. Even if they all bothered again, these things disappeared because they cannot stand up against him because even in the scriptures, the demon said, are you here to destroy us? Now they had to get permission.
Speaker 2: And and and the fact that the demonic spirits knew, they knew that that he is he in the end, he's going to destroy it all. So they knew, and that's why they asked are you here now to do that? And if and if the Lord wanted to, he could, I mean, you know, he he's following everything that he laid out for history for half to happen. But yeah, even even the even the demons themselves knew they're powerless against him.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, one scripture where Christ is just walking by and then the demons that were in the person cried out, why why do you torture? So he wasn't even paying any attention to him, just being in his presence. It was his torture for those demonic spirits.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, because if you think about it, Satan's not stupid. Satan was there when the Bible was written, when it was when it was canonized. He knows what's coming. Satan absolutely knows his demise is coming and it's coming soon. And Satan then game is not to defeat God. He already knows he cannot defeat the Lord. Yeah, is his n game is how much of God's creation can I take down with me when I'm finally done away with And that's his end game.
Speaker 1: Now do you think the people that profess to be followers of Satan or members of the Satanic Church.
Speaker 4: Thing, do they actually think that that something's going to.
Speaker 1: Happen there and that that evil is going to triumph in the end despite of the crucifixion and death and the blood of Christ that was shed for all this.
Speaker 4: Do they really believe that or that?
Speaker 1: I think they've just been deceived because it's not going to turn out that way. But again, you talk about a persuasive enemy. He was able to take what, well, I think a third of the angels with him, but he was cast out of heaven. So there's some powerful powers of persuasion. And I think what are the names is of the Prince of Lies? So there you go.
Speaker 2: Well, and that that's that's actually a really really good question.
Speaker 1: Why would you follow something or someone, some entity, some power that you know has already been defeated. That's that would make no sense. But in none of this is supposed to make sense.
Speaker 2: The Church of Satan is a is a walking contradiction within itself because if you if you ever talked to members of the church or followers of it, they tell you, well, we don't believe in God and we don't believe in the devil they're they're hardcore atheists.
Speaker 4: I've talked about we don't we don't even believe it.
Speaker 1: The devil did, and the we're gods, we are God and uh. But but yet there you go, there it is. It's a contradiction.
Speaker 2: Well, and and the problem is when you if you ever watched any of their ceremonies, everything begins with hail Satan, so you're hailing something that you don't believe exists. And then if you take a look at uh, Anton Levy's book, uh, you know, the the uh, the Satanic Bible for them not to believe that God exists and in fact that their religion is a hatred to that which I think it is. I don't think it's atheistic at all. If you look at all the precepts of the Satanic Bible, Anton Levy had to have gone through the Book of Leviticus and the and and and the law in order to write that book, to make it completely one hundred and eighty degrees opposite, because everything, every rule that they have is a direct contradiction to a law of God. Yep. So I don't I mean, personally, I don't buy the or atheists. I don't I don't believe that at all. If you listen to them and and you look at some of their material, they believe, or they know, there is God, and they are what they are. And the religion is what it is because it hates God, so it embraces the literal Satan.
Speaker 1: Looking at for just a moment here now, I've heard it said that he didn't even believe in all this, that it was just a way he found that he could con people and feather his own ness, so to speak, because he had been like a work on a sideshow as a barker and a organ player, and I think like a girly show or something like that. Do you believe that he was serious about what he was doing or was he just a tool of Satan to start this movement and carry on the evil deeds? Did you believe that Levy was serious?
Speaker 4: He I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I think he was he because he had all the trappings and everything. And it's hard to say, but I'm just asking for your opinion on.
Speaker 2: That, just my opinion. If you look at the church today because his daughter took it over, I would say it was serious enough that it's still around today long after his death. I think he may have started out, may have started out as a con possibly, but when you look at his his level of study into the occult and especially Alistair Crowley and especially some of the famous members he had, if it started out as a con, it definitely ended with him believing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree on that opinion. Yeah, you had people like Jane Mansfield, Sammy Davis Junior, a lot of these people that weren't the superstellar elite, but people that were household names and things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even in more modern times, Marilyn Manson, yeah, picture and some various other members. Jimmy Page, Uh, Now I never read anything that he was involved with LaVey's Church, But but Jimmy Page, even to this day is a very serious occultist and a lot of the stuff that he that he believes a lot of it is LaVey's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was seriously into magic, and he even he complained about not being able to find certain occult books and things that he wanted, so he opened his own a cult bookstore, I think it was called the Equinox, and he collected, yes, personal belongings of Croley. He had like a Croley museum. In his house or at one of his houses. I think of things that he collected that had belonged to Croley. So it's definitely if he wasn't a follower, it was definitely some sort of hero worship or an admiration. And to the teachings are evident and then are evident in the music and the lyrics and the deeds and things that Zepps and I think that maybe the others not so much. But I think Page, in my opinion, was the impetus behind all that influence in led Zeppelin, and it did. It propelled them to just mega started. I mean, there's there's no bigger band than led Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: And plus two it's oh the people, even in the generations today still listen to the band. They still have the shirts. Like even the kids that are coming up retired of the music that's going on all the day, and they're listening to this stuff today. So it's carrying on as the agenda was supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I agree with brother Justin. Yes, let me too, I would say. I would say also Satan, I think heavy metal was the foot in the doorway into the music industry for Satan. But now well we were coming up. There was divisions in music. You know, there was heavy metal and there were heavy metal followers which were different from pop and pop followers which were different from country and country followers and disco and so forth and so on. It's now all jumbled up into one big mess. Country is now involved with hip hop, is now involved with rock. Is all jumbled up in the pop now. And I think, like I said, I think in the seventies it started, or in the sixties it started with rock, and then Satan weaseled his way into all genres of music and now runs it as one big conglomerate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's a very apt description. It's it's it's widespread. It started out, you know, like a mold spore, and then it just spread and the tentacles are everywhere, absolute, film, television, all kinds of media.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And and again, and especially with the Rolling Stones, you know a Alster Crowley influenced them. If you remember the same year that that Sergeant Pepper's came out where it had Crowley's picture on the upper left hand corner, the same year that Rolling Stone album came out had Crowley's pickture on it. And then a couple of years later what ended up happening. Mick Jagger ended up playing uh Satan in Kenneth Angers, Lucifer Rising, and then of course that famous song, h yeah, Sympathy for the Devil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how many after after mcjaggers sung that? How many years later did he until he died?
Speaker 2: Mcdagger is still around?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, my gosh.
Speaker 4: Joke joking.
Speaker 1: So the Rolling Stones are the Strolling Bones now because I think they're in their eighties or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm thinking somebody else.
Speaker 3: What's his face that got killed?
Speaker 2: Twenties?
Speaker 3: Buried in Britain, London?
Speaker 2: Oh forgot?
Speaker 3: Okay, never mind?
Speaker 2: Are you thinking about John Lennon from the Beatles?
Speaker 3: Not John Lennon. We're talking about him tonight. The people that went by his grave and they when I take a picture, they sent a manifestation of him that I think he died in a car accident or something. Gosh, I can't remember he was talking about, but he was in the twenty seventh group. Jimmy Hendrix. Who's the other two? U?
Speaker 2: Jim Morrison of the Doors and Jennie Joplin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jim Jim Morrison. I was I was thinking to him, but I got too confused.
Speaker 1: Cobain Amy Winehouse. There's a lot of members of the twenty seven clubs.
Speaker 3: Let's let's explore that one about Amy Winehouse. So what happened? Do you think that she was taken out? I don't really know that much.
Speaker 1: I've heard. Now, again this is on the internet, so you can hear all kinds of things that, Yeah, there was something going on there the night that she died. They heard screen there was blood everywhere. It was like some sort of sacrifice allegedly took place there in the place where she died. So again, there's a.
Speaker 4: Lot of strange, strange deaths throughout rock and roll.
Speaker 2: Well, and and also the uh, the testimonies of people. You know, a lot of people say, oh, there's no there's no blood eating, drinking or any kind of satanic garbage like that, and that's not true. Uh, look at who who's that strange woman that does blood cooking a Brahma vic She's involved with that whole industry and and yeah, she does the whole blood cooking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Lady got has been involved with some of that. And again it's far reaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it and now, like I said, as far as the occult of the ancient past, and now it's one big octopus, but with lots and lots of tentacles.
Speaker 1: Definitely far reaching, and again in all forms of media, and as we can't truss here enough, they don't even attempt to hide it anymore with the symbolism and all all the things that go along with that. Like in our day, Eric it was, you know, it's kind of a wink wink, nudge nudge out was there on the album covers and in the artwork and even in the lyrics. But a lot of my parents didn't really know what I was listening to her what went on at those concerts and things. I would have probably been forbidden to go to stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think Iron Maiden. I think if my folks had really really known, Yeah yeah, I probably would have been for forbidden.
Speaker 4: I loved Iron Maiden back in the day.
Speaker 1: I saw them, I think in a total of like thirty something times over the years, and oh wow, it's it's quite a spectacle to anybody that's never been to a heavy metal concert with all the parent technics. Of course, they had the Eddy Corpse like figure that would come out and do things.
Speaker 2: And old Eddie grotesque.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was quite a show.
Speaker 2: Well, and not not just not just only a show, but the musician ship, especially of Iron Maiden. The musician ship is absolutely it's phenomenal. It's undeniable. You know. The one thing with heavy metal that really separated it from every other genre of music was the musician ship. There are no other genres of music that played guitar the way heavy metal does. There's no other genres of music that could play guitar, bass and drums the way heavy metal does. I mean, what guitars outside of heavy metal plays better than Ingvey Momstein, Randy Rhodes, or Steve I or Jimi Hendrix. I mean, you just don't find it. And especially if you were an Iron Maiden fan in pop music or anything else who plays the bass like Steve Harris. I mean, I'm I.
Speaker 1: Had the Tableture one time and I was trying to figure out one of his songs. I got like the first dozen or so notes and I thought yeah, and then I listened to it and it was just it was so fast you couldn't even keep up. Think of the Trooper or something. I was trying to play like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: It's just it's it's that the run to the Hill.
Speaker 1: Borders on the supernatural. Just the amazing skill and speed and dexterity these guys. And they're not even paying attention, They're not even look They're just looking around and having a good time. But I guess it's just a dedication to the instrument and the music to be able to do that. And I just never had the time, patience, or the actual music inclination to be able to do that. If I practiced every single day, I was at best mediocre. But those guys are just untouchable. But it makes you wonder did they make some kind of deal to have those powers? Maybe maybe not. I mean again, we're just spitballing here, but yeah, I think some of that does well.
Speaker 2: If if that wasn't the case, then I would definitely say they absolutely ignore the fact that God gave them that ability to be able to play with that type of skill. I mean, you know, you listen to you listen to Rush for example, Rush or or Yes remember the band Yes, And I'm talking way before Asia days or the eighties. The complexity, the complexity of Rush of Yes or King Crimson's music. There's no pop, country or any other cannot even come close to that as far as that kind of musicianship. And again, if it's not, you know, making deals with a demonic spirit to be able to do that, it is definitely not acknowledging the Lord God that gave them that ability from the time they were born. And now I'm not saying all all rock musicians deny the fact that God gave him that talent, because I'm I'm sure there are there are many out there that that do acknowledge.
Speaker 4: That I was.
Speaker 1: It's what they do with that talent or how they choose to use that, and I think.
Speaker 2: Is exactly exactly. But I I can't confidently say this point me a drummer of today's generation, in the new genres of music that come anywhere near Neil Pirt of Rush doesn't exist, just my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, And I had a friend that totally idolized, just borderline worship Neil Purton. He learned to play a lot of those drum solos and stuff, and he's just like, I don't see how the man does it, so many different things going on both hands, both beat and then he played a lot of things with foot pedals too. It was just you know, the triggering samples into Yeah, much later in life. He just Rush a few times. And one of the first times I saw him, they were with a band not Quiet, right, but there was a Canadian band called Riot, and something had happened to the lead singer and they couldn't appear that night. So Rush came out and did like a super long three hour concert and played stuff they don't normally play, and that was I think that was the first time I saw Russian. It was just amazing, you know, to sit there for three hours and just be bore by these three men making all this music and noise.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, easy.
Speaker 4: I hardly believe there's only three people in that band.
Speaker 2: Triumph. Yeah, very hard to believe that's just a three member band. But yeah, you know again again, you know, as far as going back to your question before, do a lot of these musicians make deals with the demonic? I think possibly some, but definitely a lot of them do not and will not acknowledge that it's the Lord God who endowed them with that gift before they ever even became musicians. You know, it was already there in other words.
Speaker 1: And I think, yeah, those are God given towns. Like my brother, he had all the musical talent in my family. The man could play guitar, banjo, harmonica, keyboards, just and he played by air. Never had a lesson, couldn't read music. He just had the ability, but he used it for praise and worship. He was a evangelical minister and also had a really good praise and worship bands that.
Speaker 4: Would equal a lot of rock bands.
Speaker 1: I mean everybody in that band who was touted, the drummer, the bass player, the keyboardist, and then he accompanied them on guitar and things, and just it was amazing. I loved those praise and worship sessions. I mean there was times when we wouldn't even get to the church part. The place would just you know, the spirit would flow in there and we didn't need to hear preaching. We were in touch with God right there in the music, and God is in the music.
Speaker 2: M Well, yeah, that's it. You could only imagine what it would be like if a lot of these musicians got saved and actually got in got involved in true praise and worship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, indeed, and I've seen some of those Christian rock bands like Petra. I don't know if this guy, the Greg Voltz, I don't know if he's still with him or not. But I saw them at like a high school auditorium back of the date. I'm just blown away.
Speaker 4: There's some good musicmanship there.
Speaker 1: And they had a song I don't remember rock and roll to you to get his message through to you, and then Kiss did their version of that. But and then they had another song called Blinded Eyes, which the melody was almost exactly the same as a Sabbath song called country Girl. So it goes to show you it's how you use those gifts and what you do with it, whether you're glorifying the creator or the.
Speaker 2: Creation exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, gentlemen, Sadly we're just about out of time here for this episode of Everything out There. As always, it's a pleasure, haven't you guys. Here we've covered a lot of strange ground tonight, but still in life talking about and I sense a part three and probably beyond for the kind of stuff we're talking about here. It's a pleasure having you on if you have any words with people, and also let them know where they can find you, and I'll put it in the show notes as well the links to your Facebook page and your books.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we are with sound the show far Messianic Ministries, which can be found on Facebook. Love to hear from you and you can message us and and UH. We go on about three times a week with with messages for UH for Shabbat and tourist study and and time study during the week.
Speaker 3: Yep, we're doing doing a lot of things with where we address a lot of subjects that a lot of churches don't want to address. I'm telling you, if your follow of the Lord people are curious about what's going on in the world today and these things with paramormal activity, UFOs and all this, it opens up the gospel because it opens up the spirit realm, and we talk about that we take on subjects that nobody wants to take on. I've had people that offline have tried to debate me or don't really know, and it's like, hey, tell me otherwise that you can believe in the Messiah and resurrection, then why can't you believe the other part. So that's why we do what we do. So yeah, and by the way, if I said this the last time, if anybody that listens to us, is having trouble or wants to have us pray for them or talk to us about any stuff they're struggling with. Please reach out to me and Brother Eric or welcome to in semessages. We're not these famous people that writes books and we can't come down to your level. We're just ordinary people that God has blessed us to do this. So please go join us, and if you've got any questions, please ask some messages or anything we can do to help out.
Speaker 2: I and pray for you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely got these guys one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: They're the real deal.
Speaker 2: And we do. We do have a few books out and we're currently working on one. Always got a project going.
Speaker 1: Good deal. Look forward to that one as well. I'll put the links into the books on Amazon. Well again, Pastor, so thank you for being here. I appreciate your time and look forward to the next time we get to sit and shout out. I'm loving this, get to relive a little of the glory days when I really didn't know as much as I do now about what I was actually doing and kind of ashamed of some of those things. But I did have a good time back. But thanks again, I'm gonna go ahead and side off here.
Speaker 4: I'm Steve Stockton.
Speaker 1: E've been listening to everything out there on the Clyde Lewis GRAUN zero radio network. I'll see a little further on down the trail. Tell your animals. I said, Hi, good night everybody,