Speaker 1: Jersey and I have the pleasure I have this sex between next to me, Miss Tussie Monroe.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you for the intro. You got it? Oh I love it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I want all some more of it.
Speaker 1: I've heard your name, I've met you briefly, but I feel like, and so you really sit down and have a conversation, do I.
Speaker 2: Really like know you? So I wanted to know all that I could know about Miss Tussie Monroe. I wanted to know if like we could walk sitting on each other's stage. Woo ooh. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: Thing is like I was talking about so I just recently today this morning, I dropped a scene I haven't done see student number five years. So I came I made my cut back scene today and everybody in my chair oms like when can we work? And I'm like, I just don't work anymore. So I was like, now, I'm like, hey, let's put this list together. Maybe I'm gonna sit on your face tomorrow, maybe tonight.
Speaker 2: Who knows? What can I be on that list? I definitely think that you're worthy of this list. You're very sexy, you're crovaceous, you have.
Speaker 1: Your name is talked about in many rooms, and I've been hearing about all the buzz about this lusman, all the understoods.
Speaker 2: You in my seat? No, thank you. How are you enjoying Exotica? I fucking love it. I fucking love meeting all the fans. I love being.
Speaker 3: Broked all over, like when they're like can I touch you?
Speaker 2: I love that shit? Okay. So that being said, so.
Speaker 1: It's like you because some girls are like very sand image with fans, some who are like all in their face.
Speaker 2: Some people are like talking on their left or whatever.
Speaker 1: What kind of expand experience do you get when you go to a telcom and rode boot.
Speaker 3: I definitely like to meet them one on one. I like to look into their eyes and see if I make them nervous.
Speaker 2: Okay. I love to put my hand on their chests when I talked, just like hi, and then what have HI like?
Speaker 1: The nervous fan in my hand with my heart was beating out of my chest?
Speaker 2: What would you do to like?
Speaker 3: I would give you the most frugally eyes and I wouldn't stop, but I would get closer.
Speaker 2: I love talking to you. You like to tunk them yeah and be like yeah, i'most like we're about to smash.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I guess isn't that what we're all here for?
Speaker 3: Like they either fast to me at one point or they wish they could fuck me.
Speaker 2: This is true. I mean a lot of people out there are probably.
Speaker 1: Wishing me to effect you right now. And you know your sexy your outfit is just on point.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all these sexy things. So what are your favorite types of scenes to do?
Speaker 3: I'm love a classic boy girl.
Speaker 2: All right, super lame, right, but why it's not lame? You like what you like?
Speaker 3: Mommy like in that scene, no strips, you know, raw science, yes, like I'll be like, do not cut it until I'm my coffic about my face?
Speaker 2: Okay? So who has been some of your favorite performers to work with? Have you? Who's on your with your wish list? What's a us A little bit about that? All right? So definitely J Mack Okay, are you familiar with that? I am familiar.
Speaker 1: I so prior to me in the industry, I also directed for Ellian angel Oh. So I directed J mcin a scene and it was one of that things. So I was I was shooting camera and I'm like darre and I'm like sitting.
Speaker 2: On the dick and he's looking at me like I want to buck to you so much. But yeah, we had a conversation in Florida. See he seems great. He's a great performer. Have you guys ever smashed?
Speaker 1: No, we have not all an I if I wouldn't work you with anybody. So I said, I was just shooting him at Talent for my set.
Speaker 2: So I just made a new bucket list and be ready, you're gonna be me and J Matt. Yes, that would be a second. Here's something. We're gonna suck the ship out of you. And I know that you're dominant, but I'm gonna dom the crap out of you.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't really like women dobbing me, but the way that you said.
Speaker 2: That, I feel like you could take control.
Speaker 3: I don't end all women, but I would have to with J Max because that's my porn husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, So you're you're used to it, you know. So it's like you're gonna tell him what to do. No, I know what I have to do. No, but to tell him what to do to me, because if you're dombing me, there has to be.
Speaker 1: Domination at a lot of levels and in like how you.
Speaker 2: Write the script what you're saying? So j Max like, yeah, sucker harder, Oh I got to do this stung. Yeah, you narrate that the script.
Speaker 3: I would have to, even though I know him been sucking this shit out of you.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, okay, wlade, I want something too.
Speaker 1: The Hilts great though, you know, I know that's what makes my post.
Speaker 2: Be at the leading up to it, I write him out. I would. I would definitely, you know, consider being a sub. And I might not stu up with women. I've only this that's like one woman. I will say that. It's really because you know, we.
Speaker 1: Had a relationship as far as friends and we know each other. And Jenna Hays asked me, she was like, can I tie you up in bongage?
Speaker 2: I'm like, ooh, and domm you. And I was like, but you're smaller than me. And I was like, She's like, no, I know. It was just let me strap you.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, I did because it's something I don't normally do a lot.
Speaker 2: And b I trusted her because she knew what she was doing and she's a sex work, so I let her put bond in shape. On me with pink pong and send me and love killer scene.
Speaker 1: So again, it's not very many times that I would be like, Okay, I'll submit to you, but you know you're you're talking my language, so okay, maybe maybe it's something will do really really, so shit, you're making me nervous. I like when I make girls nervous, lou What is something that you are known for in the business.
Speaker 2: Is it that you're I'm gonna say it. It's really simple. Yes, splits on the dick, okay, so that's your thing.
Speaker 1: You always do splits on the dick, always okay, but it's like I'm legend for it, okay.
Speaker 3: And they'll be like, oh, you can do a what did you do it on the day?
Speaker 2: Yes? Did you watch Elects Texas? You got before you did? Not? What? Yeah, I've done that's on the dick. Girl. Do you are the houseline? Bend it? But I love that you're known for it? Bas No, And I never did it all the time, but I like to show people that I can do it.
Speaker 1: I got like I am a flexible bitch, you know, and you like to know yeh, damn, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't dance my whole like all growing up, all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: And you know, maybe I've ever seen one of my shows, which if you haven't, I'm dancing at Sapphire thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Well then I'll be there. O Nan, she's really gonna want to sit on my face? Yes, I am him. I love it. I love it. You are so fun to talk to you. So what we're gonna do now is one of my favorite parts of private talk. It's called truths with Texas.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to know you a little bit more intimately. We know these sexy racy questions. There's four different categories. That's kinky, sexy, romantic, and spicy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I have those. I like this. All right, We're gonna go with's a kinky question. All right, let's go. You seem like a kinky girl. You're in some like sexy leather over here, some chains? What's some change saying no you no? No your name? Yeah? Do you have any fetishes? I know you like to do swift on a dick, but you have a nation of.
Speaker 3: Like maybe feet, I mean say booty, stay sitting eating like I can't even narrow it down because I kind of love.
Speaker 2: It all, okay, So I don't know how to pick a top too. What would you gravitate to you a video your porn search history and you're trying to masturbate yourself. It's something that.
Speaker 3: Really gets you off that like immediately picked up with swe This sounds so boring, but I love a sensual handshop okay, because it's.
Speaker 2: Not something that we do often.
Speaker 3: So like for us to be able to get a guide to explode with you, they just our hands kind of like a tree for us.
Speaker 1: So what would you say or some pictics that you use in your sexual hand job scenarios?
Speaker 3: And I always stick to the head, you know, right like the curve and the buttroom, you know what you're talking about, you know, right by the peepole, that little event and then they love that like you get.
Speaker 2: A knife and wet and then.
Speaker 3: When you take their tom you just really soft sexual stuff that when they get off on it, and you're like, I didn't even I name it, naw, something you just exploded on me.
Speaker 2: I like that. I love that. I like that you own that. You're like fun to me. I made you come with my mouth. I'm really anything actually not even that I don't even have to do hands.
Speaker 1: But your mouth is a verb because it's like when you're standing them in the eyes and you talk shit to them.
Speaker 3: I think that to make some arm like they won't last three words and they're like I'm gonna I'm like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during suck daddy? But that's kind a wrong name. Everyone could be a dab. Some of them are married. They're like, told to that and I'm like, so want to tell me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I like the life books. How many partners do you think that you have had before porn? Before entering porne one? So is that why we wanted to explore more? And again?
Speaker 3: I got into porn because he wasn't hugging me. Okay, we ended up I sn you know, visit me am.
Speaker 2: I not good at sense and we ended up breaking up and finance cheated on me. So when I've on the.
Speaker 3: Porn, I was like, okay, it's like the ultimate testity of like something.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay me, okay was that for me? She was like, are not a pro? You're like, it's not me, baby, Yeah, It's funny. How many like you? A woman like yourself?
Speaker 1: I've been in scenarios like that where it's like you almost like it's not even flundshaving. It's like it's serverse because it's like I'm willing to be your little flat, but you're not letting me willing to give it to you because you're cheating. You're not really ready to be in a relationship. It's like to me at this one, it's like, just be honest. Yeah, no more than they could.
Speaker 3: Get a secure like if you want to suck another girl, tell me boo, well can I coordinate it area?
Speaker 2: Have you probably been that open with your partners? So if you get in that relationship, if you would have came to you and was like, hey, I want to explore, would you be down? Would you be at that time? I think that because I.
Speaker 3: Was young, But now that I've been born totally find a partner, not an open relationship where we're like having open partners, but open to try other.
Speaker 2: Things to please each other. Okay, fun, So what is your relationships sets at this point?
Speaker 3: I'm single, I'm my heart bro recently. Yeah, I'm not trying to get into the foreign industry.
Speaker 2: I hope you weren't trying to help him. I was and that's a heartbreak. Is he in the industry?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Hell? No? I was like, do you not know who? I told everybody? Don't shoot She's a man, even a better. Yeah, that's the true story. I like that though.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly like, you know, I think for me, it's anybody who approaches that way, like, no, you guys just love us to the ship.
Speaker 2: And you really thought like I was, like, he's trying to think that, like I can stop your career. Like if someone told you who you know, i'll shoot without your friends, you gotta tell your friends and you don't shoot him? Right, Yeah, that's like I'm gonna be like, who is hon be like, who, I don't know this person? You're not worthy? Exactly? Well, fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: He wasn't the one, because if somebody who was gonna be the one would never break your heart, they would exactly this textic will protect your heart sank too beads.
Speaker 2: All right? Have you ever woken up to someone that you didn't know their names? No?
Speaker 3: Well, I woke up one day and I was painted like Batman, and I went, what's up?
Speaker 2: Buck? Were your pisky lips cleaned? Batman? Or what was paided that was completely paint a head to toe. Oh okay, and it was like that you and you don't remember? No, man, did you get any of your friends? Give me any context to that story? No? So it's a mystery open a house of people that I did like. So I was like, did you fly up at that issue? I want to fuck up walls stolen? I left, I went to the hospital and got my step chested out. You both paid it like satman? And was he fall was he a sleep or was he fucking you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Like I woke up in a bed. Well you know how model houses are right like mattresses everywhere? Okay, And I was just like one that stark On painted like Batman with the people that I don't like. So I just went right to the hospital. Like, well, now you examined me. Last is hard choice, Haply We're never doing that again. So yeah, fight the question the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? Do you have an embarrassing sex story? I mean we all know the profeing party, right I do not? No, no, no, You've never like had an accent for anal No. I so for me, like I guess I could say I'm anally selective, right, so I'm going down a handful of antal seams.
Speaker 1: Probably it's tended my career, damn. But I was always very conscious because I'm the overthinker.
Speaker 4: So it's like probably over prepared or whatever it is. And yeah, so I was yeah, but no, I had acts on that. But this was definitely my first rodeo. Okay, so I thought it was prepared.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. Wasn't have I wasn't. Did you stop? Did you keep going? Did you we stopped?
Speaker 3: I did a full three hour prep okay, and then it was bad.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was embarrassing that it happened, but it wasn't embarrassing that you stopped. You You still are a trooper, you push through.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you? You guy said it's the scene and it was with J Mac and he didn't make me feel weird or anything. That was super comforting. So is that why he's your poorn ut boyfriend? No, he just sucks the dunsh it out of me really good. Okay, I have to tell him how to do it. How many interest is j Matt? Do you know?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that like a song at eight or nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, I's fuck with don Have you ever had anybody fall asleep having sex with you?
Speaker 2: I fell asleep, he fell asleep. Yeah, he got his. I got mine. Imber going for four rounds and I just knock knocked out.
Speaker 3: I like that. Like he wasn't happy about it, tells the explainer that.
Speaker 2: Book, My heart fucked dot up. That's you. I know you're watching because you're watching everything she does.
Speaker 1: And you blocked up this Texas said, blocked toys in the bedroom toys just hatachi, okay, popcorn stars before you get into the industry. You said earlier that when Miami Convention you like to be the boyer, kind of be a fan girl.
Speaker 2: Who were some people that you've fanned girl off? You were one of them? Cool Jada Stephens okay, Kendra loves okay and all of the booty girls. I love this, Yes, and then totally not my buddy.
Speaker 3: But total sexty be run okay, okay, girls like I studied your.
Speaker 2: Girls like I'd be on that plane on my way to shoot and I'd be like, Okay, I like that technique, Like I like that. I like that you study your crout like it's important, anything that you want to be good at. I think people are.
Speaker 1: Like they get too egotistical, like, oh no, I did it my way where it's like could be a collaboration, not that you're mimicking anybody, but you're.
Speaker 2: Saying homage two things that we're a bus before you, where you want to go and all those types of things. That's that's like I.
Speaker 1: Want to be like like you guys, So, how many of those girls, those girls that you named wu did you fuck any of them?
Speaker 2: I sucked Bee Run, I fucked Tada, I sucked Kendra, I TERI fun you. She's like, I'm on a hit, like I'm a hit. Well, well, by the time I was coming up, you weren't shooting anymore, but now you're shooting it again. Who No, it has to be let's see who is a celebrity hall.
Speaker 1: You say you're single, but if you were in any relationship or now, if somebody's put in your DM is there's someone that's like you have a crush on that you just want to knock it down.
Speaker 2: Mm no, that sounds plain right then no one. No one's appealing. I mean, yeah, they're all appealing.
Speaker 1: I mean it's somebody that you were like, oh, make your pussy wet, like if it's like finally always been David Beckham, it's just like grown sexy, like I'd sit on his face?
Speaker 2: Can I say, Johnny Banana? Yes you can? You know that? Is that the challenge guy? Yeah? I like you would do it on that show. For some reason, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're like Verry kick out and very like athletics in some levels though, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like Bananas would be a great team back. Yeah, okay, Johny Bananas, we know you're watching too. Don't tell my stepfad. Okay. Romantic question, Oh you consider yourself a romantic? I'm a lover. Okay, so making out her cuddling? Can it be both? Nope, we gotta do one or the others. Oh well then I'm making out okay? Pet or uncut Ooh it depended me. Pulls it back to clean it? You heard it here? You better clean that shooge.
Speaker 1: If your sex life had a title of a song, what would it be My sex team?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sharen, that's little tag team?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh hey was that Neil? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, okay, okay, we got Neo on the show before He's thanks to me was very beautiful independent woman.
Speaker 2: Oh no, follows me on Instagram? Okay, okay, what's that neo?
Speaker 3: Hi Niel?
Speaker 2: We love you? Hear a private song? Tell yeah? Have you ever answered a phone calls or in sex? Yes? Wasn't. What was the phone call about? What's important? Would you not solve? And you kept going? And or are you stucked?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: We kept going because they're just a home. Well, we were in the streets. She didn't know, she didn't know. Okay, She's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Why are you ling?
Speaker 2: Why? So of rust? Who? Everyone's wrong us? What would you say? Or some of your boogets?
Speaker 4: Turned on.
Speaker 2: Alone?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: The smell okay? The pharamone like and what's the word sense? And instead of just giving a visual concent when they ask that verbal okay, it turns me on. Okay. At that point, I'm like, well, now I want you to do whatever you want to mean asking And it's crazy that you say that, because it's like you think that would be so like, oh obvious, But it's like a lot of people don't they assume.
Speaker 1: So I think that it's like once you say that and you feel staf with someone and knocked the whole other like pantry box and you're like okay, Because I have some people like that, I would that they're just like if you said back to me, I'm like no, but I'm like, oh you okay, yes.
Speaker 2: Do it all.
Speaker 3: It's the thing.
Speaker 2: Our last round of questions, naughty questions. Luber spits? Wait what luber spit? Oh? Never loose, never lose spit only even during atal Oh you namely girl? Yeah? You ready to go at all times? I like always choked your spink ooh spanks? Do you like dirty talks? Well, can you give me.
Speaker 1: An example of your dirty talk? If you wanted me to sit on your face? What would you tell them to Texas right now?
Speaker 2: Cour Well, first of all, you make me nervous, so I would say that would be make me How don't you let me fan you? I'm a banger right now. I would probably say something calm on over your here, shut on my face. And I don't know if you make me nerve should.
Speaker 1: Be continued When we actually like to sit on my face, maybe we'll see their dirty talks.
Speaker 2: A little bit better. I think I just made a nervous She didn't make me nervous. Text in the first day. If they don't, I find it here okay, mile high clothes. Never, I don't want to take you there. Do you like the role playing the fence on the guy?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Because if you make me do all the work some month, I am actress.
Speaker 2: You are old, then you are too. I am.
Speaker 1: Or I swopy or clean, blocky, sloppy? All right, last question, what is your biggest turn off? It's something that just make your pussy completely dry?
Speaker 2: You're just like, no, no, hmm, besides trying to get me in the streampuck out your friends and thinking that you can.
Speaker 3: Hurt your heart awkwardly, it doesn't turn me off though, No, No, okay, let's see, I.
Speaker 2: Don't have to think of a turnoff like. I don't think I've ever been in a situation wh I was like, no, I don't like that. What about I feel like for you because you said earlier it's about like the smell? What about hygiene?
Speaker 3: Even if they have more hygiene, it's not gonna turn me off. Okay, I'll discreetly be like, hey, would you like to bread yourself or comes best with me?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: You know because at the other day, freak, I am, so you're gonna like, you're gonna suck tick out of the club.
Speaker 2: You're eating putsy out of the club. A showers, no appy, I don't know I have a fat no, no, no, I don't know about Oh no.
Speaker 1: If I came home, did I have a stabburbery and I said, I'm sitting on your vie?
Speaker 2: Are different?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it's everybody I don't know, Like, hey, if they talk to you night sol nights and they were like, look, Kelsey, I want it on your face.
Speaker 2: And I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: What's you say?
Speaker 2: First thing? You want to go to their bathroom?
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 2: If they don't have baby wife in the bathroom, I'm trying to run it. You're gonna run so that will be my turn off. Do you have a babywig? Okay, so we did found one. We've found wedding stuff. All right. That concludes shoots with Techlas.
Speaker 1: You did amazing. They had to know you a little bit more. Is there anything you'd like to ask with Texas before we leave?
Speaker 2: When can we book our concepts together? We can't let them all know yet. We'll have to give a previous dat but I definitely desiderations. Tyler shot last day. Where can we find you? Where can we support you? And follow this keelseyumn Ro You can.
Speaker 3: Go to linktree dot com forward slash kelceyven Roe.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you so much again