Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen? I think, what's.
Speaker 1: Up everybody? It is another headless is magical empty mail bag with my body and neck. So we decided, since uh, there's no new experiences in the mail we're gonna give one of ours. So uh, we'll go through our symbols and then we'll get to it. So, you know, what's kind of interesting. You know, really muted. I think I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know I'm not muted. Good. Oh fun? Nothing really that's that's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean I could kind of leave and come back this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's me. Let me change my settings real quick. Wow.
Speaker 2: This is what happens to people when you go live unfortunately sometimes. But as I was going to say, I said, list is trying to fix this thing. I think like one of the first shows we did, I was actually supposed to get my experience and never got to it.
Speaker 1: So I hear you, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What I was saying is I think I was owning an experience anyway, from like one of the first shows we did. I think we said we're gonna I was going to talk about one of mine, and then we never did it, so I guess I owe it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So first off, we got the triscalion, and everybody should know this symbol. It's one of the oldest symbols in the whole world. So this was that New Grange. They think it's fifty thousand years old. Oh so this has the idea of like body, soul, spirit, the whole whole kind of trinity thing you can imagine, is put into this triscalion symbol. It's it's used all over the place in ancient Greek. They decided that it would be better as legs since you get the feeling of motion from the triscalion, so they referred to Sicily as the triscale and they put what's that?
Speaker 2: No, no, what you're saying. I was just like, yeah, that's right, definitely. We were talking about that recently. Yeah, the three legs. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can pull up the flag of Sicily here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got Sicily and what's the other country? Uh, there's two of them that have that guy on that of course.
Speaker 1: Not well format, but yeah, Sicily and the Isle of Man both have the triscalion, and they don't try to make any lakes between Sicily and the Isle of Man, which is weird. It's like they just decided they liked it. I think that's funny about some of these motifs that keep repeating over and over again through time, is that there's a definite continuity there, and if they actually looked at that continuity might reveal something about the nature of these things. But since nobody's actually trying to put the pieces together between the Isle of Man, which has these three night legs, and Sicily, which has the three legs and the face of Medusa, yeah, there should be kind of something linking these up, right. What are your theories? I think it has something to do with the water this image.
Speaker 2: Yeah, waters. I would even wonder like maybe a little bit of like I don't know so much about the Fibonacci sequence, but I do wonder about like I know I've said myself, I think gravity sometimes or downward spiral, upward spile, something showing some sort of type of energy. But yeah, it's interesting. I didn't think about it when you first mentioned it. But to go back to the triscalion thing, this is really a. I would wonder if they're both showing the same thing, and then if there is this pre swastika. A lot of people think that it's pre swastika.
Speaker 1: I think the Nazis sort of cantidate that forty five degree angle to give it more of the feel of motion, kind of like the triscalae. They were all about going back to the original kind of symbols because they figured that had more power in the minds of the people who saw it. You know, So picking the swastika, picking the triscale, any of these like really really old symbols would get people's attention and have them moving in a certain direction. And again, it's like that motion here on earth that is kind of spiritually motivated, you know. So you got the body, soul, and spirit. You know, you got the three alchemical principles, which would be the salt, sulfur, and mercury. They got Father, son, Holy Spirit. You got you know, Ma and woman and Son, you know, Osiris, Horus and isis all these trinities you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was even saying before I totally forgot when you asked me my opinion on it. I had said earlier before the shows, like even the supernal triad, which I would even say putting the water as a symbol. Like even people are saying in the chat that would you know, I was saying, I wonder if the supernal triad came from this, because you know it's kind of the waters the abyss. There's three of them.
Speaker 1: Right, And there is a form of the yin yan, the yingyang symbol that has three in it, and that's also called the triscalae as well, so they're all sort of pointed towards the middle. And we've also got the vulk nut, which is the three triangles that are inside of each other. So these sort of triple symbols all have something to do with the interaction between matter, energy and the spirit. I think.
Speaker 2: So you know what I see people saying in chat, and I don't think you said it already. Maybe you did and somehow I didn't hear it, But they're talking about like the triple goddess and KTE you mentioned the medusa head in the middle with the trescallions, and now I'm like, yeah, could that be like.
Speaker 1: A interesting Well, Heckuta is a very potent symbol of three ways. It said that you if you bring an offering to a three way crossing, right, So the devil, if you're making a deal with the devil, you've got to bring it to a four way crossing. But to Hecita, it's got to be a three way. So if you're looking into.
Speaker 2: That, she takes a lot to get it convinced.
Speaker 1: Oh god, right, just take out one of the roads and then listen out listen for those those dogs because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, that was another thing. Remember when the dogs always in pairs of three two, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what I do like about this symbol too, to even tie it into more like kabbalistic like in my opinion, the first top three they kind of even if you're gonna go one, two, three, I think they all have a relationship somehow, and you're seeing that with them all connected in this.
Speaker 1: Right, they're they're inseparable at the top, yes, down below they're not, you know, I mean they kind of flow into each other, but there's different paths. This is to try completely unbroken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had no idea. This is fifty old, fifty thousand years oldest. That's it's impressive.
Speaker 1: Well, you know how they date things, you can never really trust it.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, but still, I mean even if it's you know, I mean it's an old at shit symbol. I mean, how many times you've seen spirals and petroglyphs petri right, Well.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. I mean, it went from all those forms of spirals into this form of spiral, and it's like it's the completion. But yeah, there's all these spirals at the petroglyphs, and usually it's matched up with the sun, or with the U or with the equinoxes something like that. There's always the spiral associated with the petroglyphs that are, you know, pointing to the equinoxes.
Speaker 2: You got people in here even saying now the three muses, uh, consciousness, matter and energy, past president future. It's interesting. Yes, indeed, so somebody did. Somebody did say, I don't know what they mean. I don't know what EP means by taking my mailbox over. I mean, just you got people sending you crazy message. I mean, you know stories that we can use. Sure it's almost not sending them to us, but I don't know what that means. And we did have somebody I'm.
Speaker 1: Putting the email there too. It's so weird, like I thought, it'd be an easy email to remember.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not like trying to break either, but the amount of people listen to my show, it's like, Yo, not one of you you can fucking send in an email like Jesus Christ is thousands and thousands of you. Was like, fuck's sake, someone, right.
Speaker 1: I think they just forget the email because you know, the word hadless is in it, and the word hadless makes people forget for some reason. Yo.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting though, To tell you the truth, I think I actually have him the Occult Research Institute. I actually do think it wasn't for this show, but I think there was one or two people that sent me weird shit in there that I could probably actually take you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking about that because I hadn't checked the Occult Research Institute email and probably like months, and I opened it up and there was just tons of shit in there, and I was like, oh, I got people like sending Yeah. I think there was a couple of stories in there, but like old yeah, say if I can pull them out, Yeah, we'll check that out. So here's your symbol. Hell yeah, yes, today we got this is a little bit of all the one uh not as all as tidlesses, but you know I was trying. Uh. This one goes back to twelve twenty five. This is called the Son of Noss the Great. I do find it interesting, you know, as we'll see it can be put on gold. But you know, the sun normally is associated with six squares and the moon is normally associated with nine. So but this is associated with the sun. It supposedly came from the book. Please you know, remind me trying to pronounce the shit. It's Arabic Sham's al mah Araf al kubrah Uh. And that was done by Ahmad Abin Ali Abunai, which I'm pretty sure I think Lisa actually covered him on the cole Rejecks a while ago. Yeah. It was written in a Yubid era Egypt between twelve hundred and twelve twenty five see by the Sufi scholar mage Ahmad Albuni. His uh surviving autograph is lost, but dozens of the thirteenth to the fifteenth century manuscripts still exist, so odds are around thirteen hundreds bike correct. For the structure. This book comes in the four books and it teaches UH like letter mysticism and Quranic magic squares and planetary hours. You know, hence the planetary square decigil is a nine by nine magic square. Who's rose and columns and diagonals all equal. That's like something too to mention with these squares. I'm sure I've mentioned on the cole rejecs. I'm gonna mention it here. You know, they all all those lines are supposed to like keep adding up to the same number, and this one you will get a total of three sixty nine at the end of everything. So I mentioned that, Umm, it is supposedly again in ms is I'm not ever gonna try to pronounce that same thing. The classical use of the thirteen hundreds casting the talisman, you would copy the square on gold during the sun's hour on a Sunday when the sun is dignified or Leo is rising preferred, there would be an invocation. You would write the nineteenth a letter uh Quranic Osmolah would write this letter three hundred and six the nine times and then the solar divine name yard Ner or o Light while while basically burning tons of saffron and frankinsense what you're getting expensive, Yeah, sulffumulgating. I fucked that word up, but that's what it said. The powers that a you're getting out of what you're getting out of this supposedly kingship, honor, bodily, health, and liberation from fear. It causes princes to favor the bearer and furnishes of an invulnerable armor of light. The placement. It's only sewn into a cap, or it's engraved on a ring or hung over the doorway of a treasury. Ottoman court workshops copied the square onto talismanic shirts for Sultans, the Maghribi whoever marabouts etched it on lead drinking bowls for healing, and the Hasa and the Yoruba healers still painted on on ruggia boards rinsed in medicinal water. You do see it show up in sixteen eighty on an Ottoman silver mirrorback. It bears the square amid the seven seals. It shows up again in talismanic like I said, with the Sultans in sixteen ten. Yeah again. It was first created in Egypt around twelve to twelve twenty five. It is absorbs the soul of light. It's in for authority. Health and protection. The Ottomans used it and the you know it's been used for Sufi medicine and the Yeah, I think that's about it for that's enough enough. Oh, let me just go through some of the pictures and show you more. If you want to say something, he listen. Yeah, absolutely, that would see. That one is interesting because it's not the nine by nine. There's another version of it on I guess gold how all this this was some reason came up when I looked at up.
Speaker 1: But yeah, nice, it was really uh kind of reminiscent. Uh knock you. Yeah, I don't know how many squares, but like, uh, let me see if I can found it. There's so many tables in an Oki and it's just amazing. John Doe's showsting. There's the dm ams right sigillum amth dam and then there's the big one look for her and you know it goes by, it goes by all of Do you think the vanishing Ritual of the Pentagram is older than or younger than Anaki? Yeah? John d Ooh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know some people have uh actually I think John de might have fuck I don't know, may have been John d because I know some people have. I think some people I know could be wrong, but they kind of thought that Albert Pike might have kind of influenced the Pentagram ritual. The Golden Dawn was known for doing the Pentagram ritual and the Hexagram ritual. Those were kind of their things. So maybe, if you want to, obviously they might have pulled that from somewhere earlier, but if you look at when they started, it was after John Dee right.
Speaker 1: Well, in the Enochian tablets, there's the cross down the middle, and then there's a cross that way, and then you've got the four elements and each one of the four elements have their own angelic interpretations. I keep looking for it, but I can't find it whatever. Anyways, But yeah, it's it's a modic square that's broken down into more magical squares, broken down into more magical squares, and in some sense, I get the feeling of like, you know, three D rendering, right, So you need all of these different squares built on like the sounds and these you know, incantations, so that you can get the three D model, you know, And so it's sort of like building itself in the process of you doing the magic, So you know, who's really getting used. I think it's kind of a toss up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring up my experience with the Amityville Horror. So a lot of the people have probably seen the movies. Really interesting stuff. I got a original printing of the Amityville Horror back when I was a kid, back in high school, and my dad's friend said that his cousin knew the da Fayos, and so I gave him the book and he signed it in there, talking about Ronnie D. Fayo and how you know, he was a troubled kid and all the rest of this stuff. And then, you know, promptly lost the book. But it's kind of interesting that, you know, somebody would actually sign this book because you know, the murders that took place there were pretty horrific, you know, and that was before the Amityville Horror thing where they're being you know, chased by ghosts and stuff and having the walls bleed. But that whole Ronnie D Fayo angle was kind of interesting. And later on I met a dude who actually went to the Amityville House and this is what he told me. He said that when he got back to his house. He was just like overcome with this this sickness, right, he had to go to the hospital, and then the CDC was called in because it had certain characteristics that they hadn't seen before, and so they were pumping him full of experimental drugs and apparently like they were concerned that whatever he had was going to go and become infectious. Wow, and he wasn't sick before he went to the Amityville house, and they couldn't really identify what he had, So I thought that was kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially like you know, I don't know what to think about it. But sometimes they talk about like either like like pultageist or even demonic possessions or whatever possessions. Sometimes people will get sick or like exhibit like something wrong with their skin or their body, like you know, almost like lesions. Yeah, bad reactions put it that way.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Interesting, you know, it's not something healthy, you know healthy that you want put it down.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, is there really even a difference between demons and parasites, you know, other than the physicality, you know, but they're basically the same thing. They do the same thing. They just feed off of you. So for them to be causing illness that that doesn't surprise me, especially given that it's only recently that we've started associating sickness is with germs instead of demons, because usually that's what they attributed the sickness to. It's a bad spirit has come over them, you know. And it's interesting the way they talk about medicine in the book The Golden Ass by a Police which second century. They would always ascribe different illnesses to the the gods that would be associated with the symptoms, right, and so that's how they would classify illnesses back then. Oh wow, So I'm not sure what that that pig? You know? Do you remember the pig in the in the movie, like the imaginary friend turned into a massive pig. Well, I imagine that pig is probably something pretty horrible to come down with.
Speaker 2: All right, nice, nice, all right?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I had a story that I think I was offering to tell a long time ago, probably like I said, the first the second show be Uh, it was a weird experience that I had in my house. As you know, I think I was in my teens. Yeah, it was definitely at least sixteen seventeen. I will preface this right away. I wasn't high, so you can't even say that, uh I was I at this point. At one point when I was younger, my grandfather was going to move into the house with us, and my father redid the whole basement for my grandfather turned around and say, I changed my mind. So we had a whole finished basement, and he was like, I guess if you want to take it, you can go down there if you want, you know. And I was like playing the guitar and I was sudden to get into like, you know, bands, and he's like, you know, go down there. It is just better if you want to fucking kick and bring his trums over and leave him there with them. So it just worked out for me. So like now I'm in the basement that I always thought, honestly was creepy as fucking my house. Anyway, it was like it was like one of those basements I've admitted. It's like as I was walking up the stairs, I'm looking behind me, thinking something's gonna grant, but it told me, you know, this is fucking weird, like something's creepy's looking at you.
Speaker 1: I used to hate that feeling.
Speaker 2: Now I love yeah, yeah, you have to talk oppositely. Now, I'm like, is this something? Now, let me see, let me find out, motherfucker. Uh So yeah. So like I'm down there and one night I think I'm just like going, I'm laying in bed, you know, I'm going to bed, and you know, sometimes my father will like come downstairs. You know, no, you know, normal parent. I guess you know, need the bust your chops. I want to remind you about something, just annoy about some dumb shit. And I can hear footsteps coming. I'm like, oh fuck, he comes my fucking father. Fuck sakes, It's like late, I don't want to hear shit. And I just hear the steps and then nothing, and I'm like, oh, maybe I'm like hearing shit. And then like I think, I hear it again and I'm like, yo, what the fuck? And like nothing, You're just like you hear the steps end and that's it, and I'm like, nobody's there. And then I started hearing it again. I'm like, yo, what the fuck? So I get up and I literally go upstairs and I'm like yo, Dad, and he's like I woke him up. And I was like He's like, what is the problem. I was like, oh, I said, I actually thought you were like coming down up and down the stairs. I was gonna ask you, like, what the fuck are you doing. I thought he might have been fucking with me. It's some shit. I don't know. It just didn't make any sense. So he he was sleeping. I go back to my bed. I hear it again, and I'm like, yo, what the fuck. So now I hear it again and like at the top of the stairs, like it kind of ends like on a I don't think there was a carpet right away, still like a whatever type of floor. Then eventually the carpet kicked in. I would hear the footsteps come down the steps, and then it started sounding like floop parents like something stepping on the rug getting close to my bed. But then I'll like stop halfway and I was like, yo, what the fuck. Started hearing it again, stepped the feet coming down the stairs or something pat pat pat, and then something walking across and like getting closer to the bed. Then I started hearing the footsteps coming down the stairs over and over and over again, not stopping, and then the footprint's going on the floor and I'm like yo, I'm like sitting in my bed. Honestly, I'm terrified. At this point. I was like, Yo, what the fuck is going on? Right now? I'm hearing somebody walk down the stairs, and I'm hearing somebody walk across my fucking floor coming towards my bed, and I'm like looking and it's like pitch black, but like it might have been like one red light from my stereo or some shit. So I'm just like, Yo, I'm like, I can't really see anything. So even if something was, damn, when the fuck am I gonna see when it's in my face? And I'm just like, Yo, what the fuck terrified? Now? To top it off, the fucking top it off, if you want to scowl, what the fuck was going on? Somebody trolling me and it was a ghost fucking with me? To really make the motherfucking shit their pants. Now they want to start scraping on the fucking floor around the outside of my bed. So now I hear shit coming down the stairs, I hear she walking across the carpet, and hears some shited around the front side of my bed, and shit around the other side of my bad my bed's like in the corner of the room and I'm just sitting there like, what the fuck is happening. It never stopped until I passed out.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, that shit freaked me out to where I even had my friend across the street. I was like, Yo, you gotta come over tonight and just hang out in the room and see if this happens again. I can't say that. For like an hour, I was like, Yo, I'm out of here. Come on. I'm like, I'm telling you, man, weird shit fucking happened last night. I was like, Yo, I was. I was like, Yo, it's too weird to hear three different things going on. I can maybe I'm fucking up one, but you're telling me I'm hearing three different sounds that don't exist. I don't know about that. It was fucking It was freaky, dude. I'll admitute as a kid that just scared the living shit out of me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh man. But yeah, basements are funny like that. I think it has something to do. Yeah, It's like the energy is kept in in the basement, whereas upstairs the energy is more free to flow. But like you've got these sort of closed in areas that seem to keep in the energy a lot better. I think it has something to do with the you know, the doors and the entryways to these different areas. We don't treat them like other entryways, so it's not sort of the same thing. This is where it collects energy.
Speaker 2: I think even my basement was like it was like creepy because I had like a crawl space that you could go up into and it was all like you gotta like fucking literally crawl and then like a one end it was like the well room where they used to have a well there, so like you literally have a door that you can open up. It's got like a fucking a hole in the like. It was just like an old house and just a weird basement.
Speaker 1: See, this is why I want to go to Greece so much, is because I want to be ghost hunting at these fucking ancient site of the Esclepion. That would be amazing. I can't believe they're not haunted.
Speaker 2: You know, I bet you if you sit there and just took fucking photos all night, you'd eventually pick something up in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Something Delphi holy shitz.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real. But yeah, that was my ship, my pants. Fucking oh fuck. I remember my father was like. My father was like, I was probably your mom fucking trolling you. That's what my while not trolling you, my dad was like, I was fbaly your mom fucking with you because you're doing stupid shit right now. I was like, I don't want to. Yeah, you'll use anything to make your kid fucking stop. So I guess, you know, try to scare me with my dead mom.
Speaker 1: But isn't it funny to try it back in? Isn't it funny how stuff associated with ghosts usually comes in threes?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah right, try scalion. Yes. I didn't even pick that up, dude, it was.
Speaker 1: They say that normally there'll be three scratch marks on the body, you know, like when somebody's having something actually attack them, and they say it's to mop the father, son and holy Spirit. That's fucking weird. But always when there's a knocking, three knocks, you know, all these ghost things come in threes. It's just it's strange how that happens.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, even us might have something to do with it. Even Rebirth of the World. So a lot of basements don't have windows, did you see, I mean, actually no sunlight coming.
Speaker 1: In Well, you know, they say that doppelgangers are dispelled by the light of the sun sopers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I'm sure there it's possible.
Speaker 1: I was listening to this crazy podcast about, you know, all these doppelganger stories where people will you know, get confused with somebody else, or they'll run into somebody who looks exactly like them. I think it's way more common than people think, you know, because, oh, we even had that one story from Ryan from that other podcast. He was talking about his doppelganger story where he thought he saw his grandmother.
Speaker 2: Remember what show.
Speaker 1: I might have interviewed him myself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He was going over a lot of different experiences he had had as a kid with ghosts and stuff, and one of them was his grandmother appeared in his room while he was taking the dog out. So he's looking back towards the room, but he sees his grandmother. He's like, that doesn't make any sense. How is she here? She wasn't there before. And then he comes back inside she's gone, and he asks his mom, is grandma here? It's like no, It's almost like it took the image out of his head, took on the shape and then just disappeared. You know. It was like, this is easier for him to look at, So we're gonna make it something familiar.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be feeding too, that.
Speaker 2: Is, uh, that's what I think about. But yeah, that was, uh, that was my freaking experience. So I think I have another one too. I'm not gonna tell a that I gotta remember. I think I had like two wanted the stories for some reason, I can't remember the other one. But yeah, and you know another thing too. I mean I grew up again in run Konkama area on Long Island. You know, I don't know if it has anything to do with it. We always chuck up all those dead Indians, so oh yeah, I mean the area that I lived in. Every street was named after Indian tribes. I went to Cherokee Street school. I mean, fox sakes, it's all Indians.
Speaker 1: Over there, right. Well, did you know that the origin myth for New Amsterdam is identical to the origin myth of Carthage, Really same beats and everything. So in Carthage it was this queen that was running away from tire side on. Inm Biblos, she goes to Carthage which literally means new city Carthaedge in their language. And so she goes to the Berbers and says, I need some land from my kingdom. We're runaways, we have to get out of here. And so the Berbers threw her a ox hide and they said, you can have all the land under this ox hide. So she starts cutting it up into little strips and she gets the entire peninsula covered by the ox hide, and she says, good, we'll take this. And so the Berbers were apparently really impressed by her trickery and said, fine, you can have it, but I have to get married to you. So this is the origin of Carthage. Well, in New Amsterdam it's the exact same story. All the Dutch come down and there the Indians throw them a ox hide and said you can have all the land under this oxhide. So they cut it up into strips and got the entire New York Island. Why would these two civilizations thousands of miles apart, have similar origin stories that they just use that occasionally or what you know?
Speaker 2: I question a lot of history, dude.
Speaker 1: I think the Dutch of the Carthaginians too. I think they were everywhere because they kind of embedded themselves into all these different societies, you know, That's what they did over and over again throughout the years. And when we see New Amsterdam, that's the height of the Dutch sort of empire, and it sort of declines after that and it becomes the English and the Spanish. Well, the Spanish was before the Dutch, all drawn from the same roots.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that is interesting that it was that same story. That is that's a little suspect. I mean, listen, I'm sure the same thing's gonna happen, but it's just like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, to come on, well, I mean, it was heavily influenced by this bloodline thing. The government of Carthage was based around this oligarchical bloodline rule. And so what we see is all these families joined the Society of Cincinnati and they become like the bloodline rule for America, just exactly like they did in Carthage. That's tarted. That can't be an accident. I mean, these guys became the heads of all the industry in the young Americas, and they kept there like the what are they called the Weld family. You got Bill Weld, who was the governor of Massachusetts and his cousin, uh what's her name, Uh, Tuesday Weld. Tuesday She's got all these Yeah, she's got all these songs written about her and everything else. And it's like that's because they come through that Carthaginian bloodline, and I think they're Dutch as well.
Speaker 2: I had some guy emailing me about Tuesday Weld, Yeah, trying to sell me some like outland not outlandish, but like this whole like weird connection. I mean, I don't know it sound like an asshole, but they started telling me all this outlanda's ship and I was gonna have the guy on until I noticed he said circa a couple of times, and I was like, I think I'm getting fed bullshit.
Speaker 1: No, Tuesday Tuesday Weld was oh, I know this.
Speaker 2: Person was making it sound like they were friends with her and they're involved. Was just like yo kind yeah, yeah, yeah, another just somehow another party of life. Yeah, I don't know. I was just like I can't, I can't. And then like they're like, oh, if you happen to have an associate in California, I might be able to introduce you to the bros. Is she still around not her, but this person that like was the first person to supposedly break the story of her being into the occult. I don't know. It was just a really weird email.
Speaker 1: The autistic kid. Do you know the story about how that broke? This autistic kid was talking on a uh what do you call it? A reality TV show and he starts talking about how Tuesday Weld did all this abusive stuff to him and how she was this high priest, this in this ancient druidic order, and it like, you know, it's like, what is he talking? And then people started checking it out and checking all the dates and stuff, and yeah, it matches up with the the fucking Rolling Stones writing or writing songs about her and all the rest of this ship. So yeah, yeah, that that autistic kid who was apparently abused by Tuesday Weld and some sort of satanic ritual abuse. And they just caught an on camera at this one crazy, uh reality TV show about autistic kids, Like what.
Speaker 2: That is wild?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that's the guy, you should have him on dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well, as long as he shows his face, I might try. I don't know. There was just too much stuff in there that just sounded like somebody else's voice too. It's like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know his name, but you know, if that's the guy, like I know the origin story, I heard it before, and that's that's the guy that Yeah, he said.
Speaker 2: This person was telling me that they they see him like once a month. I think they go to an I hoop together and like catch up with some shit like that, oh some weird story. And I was just like, I'll hit him up it, I'll see, yeah, I'll see if you get the original guy to talk to me.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, get that guy out, because man, some of this stuff is just almost too weird to believe. And nobody shook this guy seriously at first, and then they started checking out the stuff and they're like, holy fuck, he's onto something. So I thought that was pretty crazy. Well, this has been another Headless's Magic mail Bag. He's going we're right around thirty four minutes. Thank you guys for showing up, and definitely share this around with your friends and right to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com with all of your strange stories. Let's fill up that mail bag. Fuck yeah, all right, see you next time