Speaker 1: Okay, we're liveing.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: This is William Ramsey. Thank you for joining us on William Ramsey Investigats On tonight's show. I have a very special guest. His name is doctor Eric T. Carlstrom, and he was the former emeritus professor of geography at California State University, Stanislaus. But I reached out to him because of my interest in the subject of gang Stocking and I know that he had talked about it, and you'll see his website if you're on YouTube right now. He has this one page title gang Stocking Mind Controlling Colts. And what brought it kind of brought it to my attention was after reading an article about what happened in East Germany, and that was if I think you're like having some read berg Eric, if you can turn that audio off, or maybe it's me, but it was from an article about this book the Gray Men pursuing the Stazzi into the President, and they had gone through and instead of really abducting people and disappearing him, they started really psychologically torturing some of the people in East Germany. And what they would do is go into their house, they would move their belongings, they'll call them in the middle of the night and really a form of psychological harassment. So I asked Eric to be on. He's been gracious enough to oblige and be here tonight. So doctor Eric Calstrom, are you there?
Speaker 2: Very good, William, thanks for asking me to talk about this subject which is now near and dear to my heart, because I have been myself maliciously targeted since twenty thirteen. I was a geography professor for thirty years, most recently at California State University Status Laws, and retired in twenty eleven after a thirty year career in physical geography. I have five websites that are gang Stalking, mind Control, cooats dot com, nine to one one, nWo dot com, Natural Climate Change dot org, San Luis valleywaterwatch dot com, and my music website is Eric Karlstrom dot com. I've always enjoyed playing guitar and recording with guitar, banjo and piano, but since twenty eleven I've been in this program which does have a long long history. As you mentioned, you mentioned the East German connection, and that of course was carried out by the East German Communist Stasi's political police, and they had developed and perfected really a program called Zersetsung, which is a German word for decomposition. How can we systematically destroy the life of a target or enemy of the state in a secret manner. And there's a movie about this that's called The Lives of Others. It's a documentary and it's quite worth watching because East Germans or now they're just Germans, but they're coming to grips with this part of their past. But it goes back further. It certainly goes back to the Russians, the Soviets that KBG trained, the East German Stassi, and it goes back to the West through countries NATO M I six and the CIA. We were guilty of the same kinds of uh skullduggery and political murders and torture and terror all over Europe after World War Two with the stay behind armies. And the most famous is Operation Claudio in Italy, in which they assassinated Aldo Moro, the Prime Minister of Italy. And this is a book about that. It's called The Political Use of Terrorism in Italy, The Puppet it's called Puppet Masters, and it documents it. There's very very it's very well documented, and you know, I would recommend or I would I would estimate there's a millions and millions of targeted individuals. Is the name they're given or given by the establishment, because that's a term that suits their purpose is actually.
Speaker 1: And rather the targeted individuals than gang stop.
Speaker 2: Really are coming out of the intelligence agencies. What this is really is counterintelligence stocking or counter terrorism or contract stocking, in which civilians and military joined together special operations forces. It's called many things, the man hunting business, authoritarian, political warfare, comprehensive coercion. I mean, I can give you a long, long list of names for this, but my initial point here is that this has a long track record. And as you had mentioned in our pre show conversation, Gene Seeberg, the beautiful actress, was tortured to suicide by the FBI in their co intel Pro counterintelligence program. But she was a civil rights activist. And of course it was the co intel Pro that also assassinated Martin Luther King and Malcolm X and twenty eight Black Panthers in one year nineteen sixty eight. So this is a political retribution. This isolitic targeting. It goes through the Department of Homeland Security and the fusion centers that are run by DHS and FBI, and the.
Speaker 1: Nobody really mentions anymore, right, it doesn't seem to get.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a yeah, this is all post nine to eleven. It really ramped up with nine to eleven, and it's all part of nine to eleven. In fact, nine to eleven is all part of this COVID thing too. If you if you look deeply at the false flag state sponsored terrorism such as nine to eleven, you know, you see that there are many such incidents, you know, the seven seven bombings and the you know, the Boston bombings, et cetera, and Sandy Hook, and these are staged and we targeted individuals. We have the same or treated to the same live spy setups and syops on a daily basis. And if you're in a big city, it must be a nightmare. You might get one hundred of these attacks psychological attacks a day. They profile your personnel, they have all the data on you, and then they bring to bear all these different military military military psychological operations weapons including electronic directed energy weapons and neuro weapons. So the Russians terms for this, the Soviets term for this was psychotronics, which is a combination of psychological warfare and electronic warfare. And that's what it is, and that's what it is still today. And so we really have a silent genocide going on now, a silent holocaust, a massacre which is flying under the radar because the press refuses to cover it and because I think Congress basically is complicit. Now, Donald Trump himself was targeted big time around the twenty sixteen election. And this this is a scalable operation now for I know I'm going rattling on, but I just want to set the stage. There's a there's a there's an excellent series of podcasts given by a journalist, researcher, politician and targeted individual out of New Zealand named Susie Dawson. And it's called Opening the Five Eyes Exposing the Spies, and it's a ten part series that I've got on my website and I've transcribed it. It's so important because her insights are so deep. She was head of the Internet Party in New Zealand. And so if anybody who's believes they're targeted and whose lives are being unraveled and destroyed, and they're about to commit suicide. I recommend, you know, education is the best antidote at first, the best countermeasures, so to speak. And then the next thing I would recommend if they want more information, I have put together a five and a half hour a series called Lifeline Essential Insights and Healing Music for Illegally Targeted Citizens. That's on my music website, Ericcarlstrom dot com. It's called the Lifeline Project, and that's for sale on my music website. It's a matter of life and death for targets, and it soon will be a matter, I think, William of life and death for the entire American populace. Because what's happening now, as you I'm sure know, is that you know, after the quote unquote riot insurrection on January sixth, which was another staged event, I'm sure Ashley Babbitt is alive and well I've seen footage that shows that it was all staged. This is what they do, this is what the psychological operations groups out of the military does. And she was former intelligence in the Air Force, so I am positive, proof positive this was all a set up. This was a way to take the momentum of you know, a decent protest with you know, heartfelt lawbiding American citizens and turn it into you know, as Chuck Schumer, Senator Chuck Schumer says, you know, worse than Pearl Harbor, total fabrication. So the lies are just get getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. So what's going to happen now? As you know they are, you know, making all kinds of noises that the new terrorist profile is Trump supporters, white supremacists. So now they're going to have to go through the DHS, FBI Fusion Center and be classified as terrorists like we targets have been. See, this is the whole terrorism scam which came from the nine to eleven false flag, which of course is also run by the government in order to justify all these foreign wars, the war on terror broad and then the radically ramped at police state at home, and then COVID comes along, and then it's just COVID is just reinvigorating this whole thing because people were getting a little bit bored and they weren't afraid enough of terrorists anymore. Because your chance of being killed by a terrorist is about the same as you know, being killed by your TV set. One in twenty million. In other words, you won't be.
Speaker 1: By a terrorists is to test by an actual terrorists right now, a government run terrorists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the terrorists in the FBI, the CIA, the DHS, and the special operations forces and the military and their private investigator partners. Another book that I think is very important to read is this book by Arcan Priest and Arcan, Top Secret America, The Rise of the New American Security State. It came out in twenty fourteen, but there's as of twenty fourteen, over two thousand private intelligence agencies and private security agencies that trade did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry to interrupt, but they did like a study on how big the intelligence agencies just in the United States were. They're enormous, Like, they have all kinds of time and power. And those fusion centers were instrumental in solidifying the power of the Bush administration after nine to eleven. Why we're an interesting connected So yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we're in serious trouble. We we've had a communist revolution. Now it's a totalitarian society now. And of course California is supposed to open up on June fifteenth. But I noticed when a news article that they have a they have a tear system, colored tear system for the different counties, depending on how you know bad the COVID is supposed to be. It's just like the color system that they rolled out after the War on Terror, you know, Streight and all of all of that is just non seditioning. And so the American conditioning, we're we we're you know, with the masks, we're conditioning, we're conditioned. With the socialized social isolation, with the lockdowns. This is all just you know, baby steps towards complete martial law and complete totalitarian takeover. So if the American people don't wake up and push back, I fully expect that they will, they will go to limit. I think that the you know, the the international bankers backed by the intelligence and militaries of the world, which Susi Dawson calls the NSA Global spine network. You know, all the Five Eyes countries over one hundred with these agreements with the NSA and g HQ and Britain and Unit eighty two hundred in Israel. It's all one thing. And except for those are at the top of the tiers, and then the others become more progressively vassal states to them. So We've already got this one world government really in place without those three in power, Israel, the United States and Britain if de facto, and all these other countries, even the Five Eyes countries like New Zealand, they're vassal states. They and of course America itself is becoming a vassal state to this system. And the American citizens, Yeah, the American citizens. You know, this is extra judicial. We targets lose all our simple liberties, just like the rest of you are going to lose all your civil liberties if we don't push back.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe what we can talk about is that what was Susie Dawson Tarbo, How did she become a targeted individual? And her what is her example of gangs talking? And then we can talk about yours individually, and then how that played out. Just for the listeners, did they know the mechanics or the what is happening to them by these nefarious individuals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good, good way to go. Susie Dawson, you know, I just discovered her a couple of months ago and then and I transcribed all of her videos. A brilliant young lady. I guess she's in her thirties, young mother, single mother, now living in Moscow because her life was really in danger at New Zealand, so she had to ask for asylum there. But she was a political activist. She was with the Occupy Aucklands and she was with the Stop TPP, the Transpecific Partnership, and she was particularly effective political organ and she was also the head of this internet party. So she's very savvy with social media. Unlike me, I'm not savvy at always. I'm not on any of that stuff. But she's totally with it, and she became progressively targeted and she figured out how the system works. She realized that there was a particular there were five agencies in New Zealand that were specifically targeting her, and they were made up their private agencies like I think it's Townsend Clark or something like that, made of X cops, and.
Speaker 1: So they're like the intel, it's like from the intelligence, almost like Black Cube or some of these other ones were they they're friends, they have the experience, but they're supposedly independent, which gives them much more leeway.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yes, exactly, just like Black Cube, which is of course out of Israel. But she found out and through her research and her contacts. Very smart woman. That's a company like Townsend Clark something like that would actually build the New Zealand government for their service. So this is what we're talking about, is the radical expansion and privatization of the spy industry all over the world. And there's a lot of money being exchanged in this and it's a growth industry, so they need more targets. That means they need to destroy more people's lives. And in her interviews, Susy talks with a psychologist and they go through a document that came out of twenty eleven by j TRIG, which stands for Joint Threat Response Intelligence Group, which is a sub kind of a subgroup of GCHQ, which is Government Communications Headquarters, which is Britain's NSA, And they have a document or a manual which trains stokers in you know how they are going to operate to destroy the lives of online people like Susie and Meat using the five d's from the GHQ, which are deceive, denied, disrupt, degrade, and destroy. Okay, that's their mop and and that's exactly what they do. They're very clever and of course they work hand in hand with the human and the sigient personnel. Human stands for human intelligence. Those are spies on the ground and the signals intelligence the cigant is NSA and their partners, and they track these targets everywhere, and they actually have signals that go to the brains of the targets. They know this the the brain signature of the targets, and many of these targets will then actually start to hear the voice to skull microwave synthetic telepathy and get these horrible, horrible messages from God knows where again to designed for the five d's to degrade, deny, destroy, disrupt, et cetera, deceive, and then they will be led along until hopefully they become completely enslaved. The idea is to turn them into a cyborg slave.
Speaker 1: Does somebody who neutralize them, right, like to neutralize them turn them into basket cases?
Speaker 2: Right? Well? For how case? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, how did you how did your gang targeted? Individual gangs talking? Why do you think that you were targeted?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not positive, but I can tell you that after I retired from cal State University in twenty eleven, I moved back to Crestone Colorado. It's a small mountaintown in Colorado in the southern part, beautiful area with beautiful high mountains, which is a small town of fifteen hundred, which has really the United Nations of spiritual groups. Maurice Strong, very high in the United Nations environmental movement, the guy who headed up Agenda twenty one and the Real Earth Summit and the Real Plus twenty and all that stuff. Friends of the Rockefellers in the Rothschell, major player. This was really his doing. This particular town. This was kind of the town that backed up the Real Earth Summit with all these NGOs and spiritual groups you know, Dalai, Lama and Sting. So we have all these religions there. The United Nations have religions, which I thought was really cool because it was very international. But then I started peeling back what was going on and realized that there was a much darker agenda, in fact, Agenda twenty one that's underlying the whole thing. And I started writing a series in twenty eleven called is Preston Bacca The Vatican City of the New World Order and Expose of the New World Religion, And that series is on myne nWo dot com website under occult or New World Religion question mark, and it's now got twelve chapters with something like one thousand pages and ninety appendices. Well, you know, in doing that, of course, was I was kind of excavating the dark side of Creston Baca and the UN, which, of course all of this COVID stuff for the World Health Organization, all this climate change garbage is all coming really from the UN. So we're dealing with a whole series of lives to push us into this, you know, Agenda twenty one, Agenda twenty thirty one, World Government and the worship of Satan. It is the New World Religion is Satanic. So this is what I found out. The New Age Religion is is you know, really an invention of the elite to try to you know, to usher us into the Soluciferian, Luciferic Antichrist kingdom, which is what they've been ponying two for a long time.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's where it started for you. Then somebody else was exposing it was.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was two years after I started that paper, that series of articles, in fact the year before, and I'm told by people like Susy Dawson it's really important to know what you were doing when you were targeted. And I had just finished chapter four on the controllers, chapter five on how they control, and chapter six on mind control History and Applications, which is like a sixty or seventy or eighty page summary of about fifty books that I read on the topic of MK Ultra and Tavistock Institute and the mind control that British and American and Soviets and various other nations have been doing under the table top secret. And it's very dark, it's very satanic, and those techniques are being rolled out on more more people. Now. I'm convinced there's a lot of people that are on your mind control now with these extremely low frequencies from HARP and elsewhere, you know, and that this they know how to change people's moods. They know how to give subliminal suggestions. It's a subject that's very dark, but it's important to know what's going on because this is their secret weapon. This and the gang stocking, the mind control and the gang stocking quote unquote gang stocking demand hunting business. It's also called uh this they target politicians, and of course Jeffrey Epstein yeah, Jeffrey Epstein. Those guys will will, of course, you know, bribe and compromise the politicians and get them in their back pocket. But but they can also terrorize them with this gang stocking set of tools. Again, it's a it's a it's a growth industry. It's a for profit growth industry. Susy Dawson would say that Jamal Kashogi was a target and probably a target of the Saudi Arabian government. So any government can or any rich person can can buy into the system because it's more or less privatize net and these militarized technologies are out there. She would also say that Solimani, the intelligence top guy from Iran. She would also say that this basic system nsa global Spye network which targets individuals like her and myself and the Wiki leaks guy Julian Massange. For sure, Yeah, it's definitely targeted. That this very system is the same system with Sigant on the the signals intelligence with n s A, and the human with the human intelligence on the grounds byes with CIA and their cutouts. This is the system that figures out where to drop the bombs in Syria and other places in the world. So they can scale it up to wars, you can scale it down to destroying a person. So this, I think is why that it has been so difficult for targeted individuals back through history, and it's been going on for forty or fifty years in America alone, maybe sixty. And I can give you the history of that too, because it's all on my website. But it's so no, no successful lawsuit has been brought been because the lawyers and the judges, you know, they're not going to fuck be in the military industrial complex. There's too much money and power here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're they're beyond getting all that stuff subpoena or anything like that. I mean, I don't think that would even be possible to get those things out. When you when you were gangstock, did they let you know that it was happening. Was this something obvious to you or did they really try to keep you unknowing of it? Because I think that some people that I've read, like the Intel people, really want you to know. They're harassing you, to freak you out. You know, close the door, see you open the door for you, go to the dog park, do these kind of things, you know, to destabilized you. What was your experience like.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, lie, spy setups and psyops. And at first it's like shock and off because you don't have any idea what's happening. You know, all of a sudden, people are scowling and flipping you off and doing these strange things, and people who were your friends or all of a sudden acting like, you know, they hate your guts because somebody else, you know, some some you know, some interloper, perpetrator or purp or handler has come into the community and told people that you're a pedophile, or you're a you're a you know, prostitute, or you're dealing drugs or whatever. They systematically destroy your your reputation, impetunity after after they have systematically gained as much information about you as they can over a period years. But yeah, what's.
Speaker 1: Scary is we all have dossiers in the United States. Every person has a dossier there. Somebody can access to that or not. But the intense psychological understanding of somebody knowing all that stuff about a person is more than disturbing of having one psychiatrist have that notion because it's an intel agent who you know has the capacity to do all kinds of stuff through the Internet and through other individuals. So it's pretty scary, are you without having really any oversight?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Sorry, absolutely no, please, your insights are great. Yeah. Like I say, the shock and on the first couple of years, many people succumb and you know, they just their lives are going totally terrible, and they some take their own lives, some get through that, and then they start to see these patterns emerge and they start to see that, oh yeah, people want us to know that we're being stocked and harassed, and they do it very visibly, and it's kind of a contempt, it's kind of a malice. And from what I understand, the these vigilanti groups, these neighborhood watch groups and these citizen on patrol groups who contract with these these handlers who are you know, private security agencies and whatnot infraguard and whatnot. They are paid in bitcoin and gift cards and things like this, and this becomes a big part of their lives and they actually make a living doing this. So I think that you know, as the economy shuts down, what has kept American economy afloat, well, all of the you know, machinations of the bankers, you know, because they're very good at, you know, playing these games. But I think that this has been a huge growth industry for the last ten years, and more and more citizens are having an off the books kind of living now becoming well, they're really becoming human devils because if you look at what they're doing is it's a death of a thousand cuts. What they're doing is trying to destroy the target and you know, completely unraveled their personality and their life, destroy the life of the target, and then pretty soon the sitting there here, I don't have a life anymore? Who am I? How do I function? You know? And that is the goal of the program is to murder the life of the target and then see how long the target might survive.
Speaker 1: Right, what was that German word you used at the beginnings IST's tone or something?
Speaker 2: What was it? Yeah, because they had that.
Speaker 1: When I was reading this article about the book I was telling you about the Gray Men, they mentioned that same word like they knew what they were doing. They had I think the guy's name was Marcus Woolf, who was the head of the Stasi for like decades, and he had an iron grip on everybody, every fourth person was an informant. But the public doesn't know the games that the public master can play on top. And that's what's even more scary. If you have a really irresponsible intel agency or anything or government, you're in trouble, especially if people want to have a one world order or something like that. And then people then you get adamized because people think you're crazy, and it just goes it gets even worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Well, isolation, yes, is a big part. It's a torture technique, and that's what they do. They force people into isolation through fear. But yeah, Marcus Wolf, you brought up he's he was the you know, head of the STOTS. He was brought over to help train the new DHS and form the new Department of Homeland Security right around.
Speaker 1: I remember that he was brought over, was right.
Speaker 2: And not only that, but the guy, the guy who very recently has been the head of the DHS just happens to have the same last name, so it could well be his son, you know. And and so we're dealing with that's an industry, Yes, it's an industry. And and you know who who funnels the recommendations for who the terrorists are. Well, it can come from all sectors. You know, people are encouraged to to you know, see something, say something, report this to your up, your fusion center, whatever, your neighborhood. And then this all goes up through this enormous intelligence chain, you know, to the NSA where it gets stored in bluff Field, Utah, you know, in a million square foot areas. So they've got the goods on everybody. And well it's incredible. Yeah, reason you're luck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just gonna say you're lucky if you're only gangstock because some of those I think some of those quasi governmental agencies do some very dirty work, not just gang stocking. And that's my opinion, but I.
Speaker 2: Think so, yeah, it's a scalable thing. You know, they can they can take you out like they did sol the money. They can put you in the different programs. You know, many of us, I think are human trafficked into a non consensual biomedical experimentation. And I believe it has to do with mapping human consciousness. Uh, the Human Brain Project out of Europe twenty thirteen and the Obama Brain Initiative, which was supposed to supply data for the Human Brain Project in Europe. They work together. I think that a lot of us are EEG and fMRI data which they can gather from us remotely is traded on a kind of a stock exchange which goes to different medical institutions and universities, and people are making money on it. Now. Somebody wrote me a letter one of the tis and or somebody wrote me comments, I get very interesting comments. And she said, she said she's you know, her ex spouse was the grandson of a you know, Supreme court justice and her his father was also a very high justice. And that the congressmen were also involved in trading on these stock exchanges. In terms of this, in terms of this biomedical data, I think the super rich want to live forever, William, and they want to discover, they want to digitize human consciousness, and they want to hook up everybody's brain to artificial intelligence and depending on cloud. And this is how it relates back to the vaccine, because the vaccine then would put the artificial stuff in us that that would you know, like that be a kind of a self assembling chip which then could be accessed remotely with these frequencies, and then we could become a cyborgs, which is a merger a machine.
Speaker 1: They already have that. I mean, Elon Musk already has that brain to active chip. It's just a better way people take it. I mean, cyborgs. Even Google Glass was pretty close to a cyborg when you could take it off, or even the well, look at Zuckerberg and Oculus Reft. I mean, geez, I don't know why anybody would want to put that on their head, but that's These are dangerous precedents.
Speaker 2: But how many, absolutely, I mean, just you think many targets have these implants in them. You know, I've had targets come to me and say they've been implanted forty years ago and have been hit with microwaves ever since and tortured with them. But these implants that Elon Musk is talking about been studied, you know, for the last seventy years by the US government, by the CIA, MK Ultra and other programs in concert with the military and the military of the Medical and University establishment. And going back to doctor Norbert Leaner in nineteen fifty five at MIT, who invented the auto correlator, which could communicate remotely electronically and read the EEG patterns electro encephalogram patterns on twelve channels from people and then come and spit out a piece of paper which which shows the eg's and he was able to decode how you read and interpret any EG. And so this has been going on since nineteen fifty five.
Speaker 1: What was the guy's name who put the chip in the in the cow's brain and you got it to stop. And I mean, you've been doing these these kind of internal brains, the ones that been public a shut publicized, I should say. And so we're fifty years beyond that. So God only knows what's happening in some of these secret labs and things like that. I don't know. I mean, it's really terrifying to think.
Speaker 2: It is terrifying. People need to know that. You know, you talked about brain to computer interface, brain to brain interface. The military has poured an enormous amount of black budget money into this. I would say the gang Stocking program is the largest black op and black budget op in human history. And it does have to do with military building superman uh super soldiers, et cetera, and developing these technologies by using us the tis as guinea pigs. So they at some point would have had to say, Okay, this person is a pain in the butt, we don't like him, he's a political enemy or her. Because most of the targets are females. It could could be random. It could be you you represent a specific demographic that they you know, that the Pentagon wants to study. You know, how can we work with this? And I've got these guys, you know, giving their lectures on my on YouTube's on my website. You know, doctor James Giordano is one of these modern Joseph Mangelo types who you know, is a neuroscientist at Georgetown University, big mk LTR University who is a DARPA consultant and a neuroethicist consultant with the Human with the Human Brain Project.
Speaker 1: In your public public label, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he's talking. He's a he says, he's a neuro weaponologist and and and he's giving these talks all over the place to military people and government people at Lawrence Livermore Lab and Special Operations Forces. Doctor James Canton the same thing with the Special Operations Forces, with the Jason Group. I mean, these guys are just telling you what they're doing, and people can't.
Speaker 1: Believe that they can't believe that it's actually happening, but they should because I think that the researcher was for the this Operation Chaos. The guy found out that uh, what was the guy's name is? Greenberg was the CIA doctor and then it was uh uh Jolly West. They said that they cracked the brain. But then the real challenge wasn't they're cracking the brain. It was to make sure nobody knew that they actually did it, so they had to publicly lie and said it was impossible, but they knew that they could create a mind control zombie something like that. I mean, it's really incredible, but uh.
Speaker 2: Cyborg, Yes, exactly, you've got it right on. I mean even the name, I think Greenberg is one of the top Nazi doctors who came over here in Operation paper Clip. But yeah, and it was doctor Delgado, who's a Delgado experiment. He did the experiment with the bull, and that was what I was thinking of. Yes's electrical stimulation of the brain. He wrote a book called the psychos uh uh something about electrical stimulation of the brain toward a psycho civilized society. And he believed that he was really a totalitarian in his mind from Spain who believed that people don't have the right to develop their own minds. Yeah, that's that's the guy who stopped the bull electronically remotely supposedly got into the bull ring with his little Stimo sever gear there there exactly, Yeah, and supposedly was able to pacify the bull with that. It might have been.
Speaker 1: The thing is, Eric, is this is what nineteen sixty So we're talking like, you know, over fifty years ago. But yeah, so these guys were taking around with these very clunky electronic devices. So we're we are really at the era of the mind control cyberg, like you said. But what's also scary is that mind control is kind of like the hand made into the occult. So it has you have to have that evil will to be willing to engage in mind control of another person. And you see, like Michael Akino was a logical military officer of mind war was beyond psychological operation that you're constantly pounding mind war on people never let up, and you throw in some psychatronics and you're work beyond or Well and Alvis Huxley work on something that those guys never imagine. It's beyond pharmaceuticals. It's into something different.
Speaker 2: Very much more, very good point. I mean, you know your stuff. Yeah, add in Alistair Crowley, because now we're dealing Michael Akino, who you mentioned. He he was the founder of the Temple of set He was a Satanist, and he's also accused of, you know, being a pedophile with a large number of children at the presidio not too far as you know, in near San Francisco. And you know, this is a you know about the time of Anton Levey and his Church of Satan in the late sixties. And Manson who was also a mind control victim, who was also you know, cult leader.
Speaker 1: And the user, right like I mean he I think he is techniques. He's handler than handler.
Speaker 2: He was a very effective handler. In fact, he just he's a very old guy now, but he just married a gallaner twenties. He must be very good at mind control, you know. But yeah, this is a very dark part of American history, and it took me a whole year to write this paper, Mind Control History and Applications, which I highly recommend on my website if people want a basic introduction to this subject. You know, this is how the New World order, you know, will control us. And now that Elon Musk has his SpaceX and his Neureral link and you know, the low Earth orbit satellites. Uh, what we're dealing with his satellites, supercomputers, electromagnetic frequencies, and it's all tied together now.
Speaker 1: So now it's an overlapping network, a web in a way that much broader and much more then just merely an Internet connection.
Speaker 2: So that's really what's Yeah, and you know, people like Leo Zagami, who you may may know about. He's written a book. Yeah, he's written a book, and he talks about cyber Satan. I mean, AI is supposed to take over, right, and there's a race to develop AI and to get AI to control everything. And this guy, this clown, Elon Musk says, oh, well, we have to we have to merge with AI, which of course means just you know, just send your soul right to Hell. So the.
Speaker 1: Book of Revelation territory, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm i'm i'm I'm persuaded that you know, Jesus Christ is the Son of God and and Satan is the adversary, you know, and that we're dealing with times that are very close to the times, and that it looks like it's rolling out kind of, you know, as as the Book of Revelations said, and that we may be right on the cusp of the tribulation because the phenomenal weapon that they can bring to bear. But the most important thing that people need to realize really is that Americans now are facing hybrid warfare, which is conducted against the or unconventional warfare. It's asymmetrical warfare, which is conducted by our own military intelligence against us. The state has decided that there's too many of us and that we need depopulation, and the secret societies have decided that hey, they would like immortality, and for those of us that they want to keep around, they would like to turn us into bio robot slaves. And they have the technology to do these things. And we targeted individuals. We have been the guinea pigs for a process which I think now is about to roll out on the world with these vaccines. Because if they can change your DNA, and they can use your DNA to target you, and they can change your DNA and patent you and then use these self assembling nano chips to quantum dot tattoos or whatever this can everybody can be then turned into a piece of computer right, like a literal Crowley's axiom, the slaveshall servant to a real modern post apocalyptic nightmare, like a true beyond any any dystopia ever written. Can I read you this quote from Marshall mcclun that it came across today. It is he said, world War three is a gorilla information war with no division between military and civilian participation. So we may be in kind of a new type of warfare, a new global warfare outside of national boundaries, but it doesn't have the obvious World War two feel, So I meant them it's a very good point. And actually I think it was nineteen fifty six or fifty nine that Els Samuel Huntington, who was one of these big CFR guys, wrote a paper talking about the need to integrate civilian forces or irregular forces with military forces. And then this has been done increasingly since that paper because the CIA uses these CFR position papers as their marching orders. Really, so CFR and CIA have been really running the show since they killed Kennedy nineteen sixty three. As per my and many others research and it's all been towards this, you know, kind of this Fabian socialist gradualism to totalitarianism. But the Revolution and Military Affairs RNM really occurred back in the sixties, seventies and eighties when they started rolling out and using these directed energy weapons and increasingly the neuro weapons. And this is in all kinds of military documents which are very boring to read but tell you a lot of stuff and the public doesn't read them offen. Sorry, do you mind taking a few questions? Doctor got some questions from listeners. Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: What are your favorite books about MT Ultra mind control? You wrote your own? Can you mention that again? Or people can find.
Speaker 2: Those yes on my nine to one one nWo dot com website and on my gang Stocking Mind Controlcolts dot com website. I have posted mind Control History and Applications, which is about I don't know, sixty seventy eighty pages long, which is basically reviews about fifty books. And yeah, it's a mind control cults, right, Yeah, it would be under mind control being in mind control and cults. And it's called mind Control History and Applications, and that one reviews these books, so I can give you some of these other books and excellent and there were starting to be written right about the time of the Church Committee investigations back in the seventies when they when they start investigating what the CIA had been up to in all these cobrodots since they're founding in nineteen forty seven. The Church Committee was in nineteen seventy six and nineteen seventy seven. And then John Marx came out with a book called In Search of the Manchurian Candidate, and he's talking about the CIA's mind control projects. I don't know the subtitle, but basically, he and a team he was from the State Department. He and a team of a lot of researchers went through all these boxes of classified documents which CIA director Helms thought he had destroyed back before the Church Committee, but they wound up somehow in this finance room and they got a hold of him something like I don't know, ten thousand documents or something like that, and they went through them and figured out which subprojects of cias MK culture went to which universities and which professors and what they were doing. And so that was an excellent one. And then and then an excellent book by Walter Bowart is called uh project mind Control, operation mind Control, the CI plot, CIA plot against America. Uh, this is a good one. Monarch the New Phoenix program by Marshall Thomas, which talks about how the MK culture of Findings and their monarch, which is the militarized use of these MK ulture mind control techniques are actually being combined with the game Stocking program. This is the psychotronics. So you can call it many names, but gain Stocking is very very incomplete name.
Speaker 1: Uh. Well, there's the here's the intro sentence. Army intelligence officers are using classified anti personnel weapons to target activists and people who fit a common profile. This is from two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the the the number. Let me just give you a sense of of the the the many many names you can use for this. I I recently posted a post on my gang Stocking mind Control cults dot com about the newly revealed entire sixth branch of the military called Signature Reduction. That's a little bit like there's that sun sig Reducts, which is the Dark States undercarm undercover, sixty thousand strong spy army, incivily and closed mostly special operations forces and human intelligence spies and cyber warriors cyber stalkers. Okay, so this on the title I said, Okay, that equals unconventional warfare equals counterintelligence contracts, stocking equals the man hunting business equals slow killed torture and murder of law abiding citizens equals counter and terrorism equals authoritarian political war equals comprehensive coercion equals cyber war. Stocking and torture equals psychotronic war psyops and directed energy and neuroweapons equals the Havana syndrome which we now know a little bit about. They use this against the diplomats in Cuba and in China equals Russia.
Speaker 1: The same thing happened in Moscow too, using psychotronic weapons.
Speaker 2: Well, Moscow was using it against against Americans at the American embassy since at about the late fifties. In fact, during the Cold War, they were targeting our diplomats and the US government wanted to study the results, so they just paid them hazard paid. They didn't take them, and.
Speaker 1: Some of them, if my understanding's correct, they had long term injuries from the secotronic weapons, like they had ring in their years, or deptists or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, permanent memory loss, et cetera. I call it G five for global government, gang stocking, genocide Gestapo. We can also call it the UN New World Order policing system, because I think this is what they intend to use with the new smart cities, smart everything, which you know, you can substitute towards satanic equals, traders, thugs, criminals, cowards, bullies, spooks, weapon, psychologists, five D deceived, degrade, disrupt, destroy, devils and equals highest treason.
Speaker 1: They have to put like a sugar coating on it, make it smart. Oh see, if you have this, you'll be smart and it's smart. So smart as you right, so, but you could definitely end up getting real trouble. I got another question for you. Does he know who Greenbaum actually was? As far as I remember, he was the author of Operation mind Control. Hint that he knew who the doctor was. Do you know? Is that some familiar question? Come?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes? Oh yes, well okay, So from what I understand, he was coming from the Nazis, He was a Jew, he was into the Kabbalah, and he was very good at programming in through trauma based mind control, which means rape and torture of young children under the age of six, structures with many different personalities and rooms. Envision a castle with all these different identities in all the different rooms. You know, this one's the you know, you know, you know, it's a sex kitt and this one is a demon, this one is an animal. This is all these different identities, and you know up to one hundred or one thousand identities would be programmed in in these in these programs, and again very demonic. It's coming from the Illuminati. It's coming from the Nazis, which comes from Joseph Mangla and is brought over to America with Joseph Mangola and Green Bama, I believe. And there's Corey Hammond who was a psychologist who in the nineteen nineties got up in front of a big group at a professional meeting and said, Okay, I'm having patients from all over the world who are telling me the same story about this doctor Green or they same time to call him doctor Black or doctor white or whatever, and the same kinds of problems, the same kinds of issues when he goes deep. It's very difficult to treat these people because it's so cleverly done, but it is demonic and it is. Unfortunately, the military and the CIA have weaponized this. And you know, Fritz Springbyer has talked about this in his books and estimated something like over a million in America are programmed like this and over ten million in the world. But I think it's got to be much higher. These are sleepers. These are Manchurian candidates that can be triggered remotely through hypnotism, through electronic signals to do anything, to do anything.
Speaker 1: Well, interesting story, So The Manchurian Candidate was a film about mind control. Assassin was done by John Frankenheimer, who is the director who the night that Robert Kennedy was taken to the Ambassador Hotel was John Frankenheimer drove him to the Ambassador Hotel where he was shot by a mind controlled patsy named Sir Answer. And I mean, it's incredible. This guy's this is nineteen sixty eight, I think, so long ago. So these things have happened for a while. I'm totally convinced her Answer and somebody tinkered with him in a lab and it's really hard to believe. But there's a couple of good books I've read, and I've actually interviewed an author I can't remember right now, but she basically said they probably had four different mind controlled Patsy's in any spot where Robert Kennedy left the Avastor Hotel, and Sir hanser Anne was the guy. He couldn't remember anything from that night. He had had a very serious head injury. He was a horse jockey who fell off the horse on the interior side of the track and bounced his head off of that interior rail. So he had already had the susceptibility of being programmed, as my understanding, so yeah, it's people believe.
Speaker 2: It's good to bring in this historical dimension. I think we need to see Sir hansor Han as a patsy, not as the shooter. He's the guy who's supposed to take the blame. Like Lee Harvey Oswald was also a patsy. And this book that came out Mentoring Kennidate or this movie came out in nineteen sixty two, a year before Kennedy was killed, and Lee Harvey Oswald would also have been a patsy and he knew it, and of course that's why they had to kill him. And I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That Manchurian candidate. They didn't let put it out for another year, like it was so scandalous that I don't think it came out till sixty four or something like that. There was real problems with the post production.
Speaker 2: As my understanding, to me, that's the best thing Frank Sinatra has ever done. He was the star of that movie, and I thought, wow, excellent Frank Sinatra. I never really even liked him as a singer, but as an actor in that movie, he came across very convincing. And it's a great movie. I think it's a fantastic The original Black and White his hands down, much better than the remake. And there's actually a little a cult signature in there. When they're in the bar together, Frank Sinatra and the actor whose name I can't remember, they're flipping over the cards and in the background the bartender says, oh, what time is it out? Eleven?
Speaker 1: So they use the number of magic just as he's flipping the queen over. It's incredible. So Frankenheimer put that little the little element of magic in there is pretty amazing little reference. Like for me, as somebody who kind of understands that numerology I was like, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: Any I can I can see William, you found my article. That's great, very good works. Those are some of the pictures that I've got in the Mind Control History and Applications. You know, as an academic for thirty years, I wrote professional papers about physical geography. So what we do in academics, first thing we do when we start a project is we do a literature review. You know, we do a literature research to see what's been done. And so basically this is just a literature review, you know, with a long bibliography and pictures of some of the principles. There's Alan Dulls on the top and then Sidney Gottlieb. Those were the guys who started mk ELTRA in nineteen well it started in fifty three. Dulles would have signed it on. Sidney Gottlieb was the was the chemist PhD who oversaw the Technical Services Division four mk ULTRA. He was another doctor death, doctor Joseph Mendele and then doctor and then Richard Hilmes was the next CIA director. And the guy below that is George Esterbrooks, who was another psychologists we're talking about weaponized psychology here. He he was Okay. Whereas Sidney Gottlid was a Jew, this guy is a high Freemason, as was Alan Dulles. These are the these are really the secret societies behind this, I believe. And uh, this guy uh. George Esterbrooks wrote a book about hypnotism back in Gosh in the forties and he claimed, yeah, he claimed that he could create a menchering candidate simply from hypnotism during World War two, and he he he approached the government saying, hey, we need this, you know, and give me some you know, contracts, and we'll develop this for you guys. You know. So it's this weird Jolie West in West University u c LA who killed the elephant with LSD and was into colts and all stuff.
Speaker 1: And he was he was the psychologist for sir answer And I mean, could you imagine nobody really ever questioning that, like, oh, who's your psychologist? Oh? Is it the mind control guy? Oh that'll be perfect, Like this such an obvious plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's also the founder of the false memory syndrome, you know, which is a huge CIA cover up, you know, the false syndrome, the False Memory Syndrome Society or whatever. Then came about. Yeah, when you can.
Speaker 1: See past all their fronts and their covers, it's just the brazenness of where they're placing their assets. It is just like God, this is so obvious, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, all these guys have operated above the law and they need to be held to account. You know, this is the cryptocracy, the rule by secrecy, the CIA and their partners and apparently, you know, there is the Satanic connection. You know, they really fed on each other and they you know, they kind of spread the mid Hey, this is fun, We're having fun, you know. And this guy at the bottom, George White, who was a colonel who operated the operation Midnight Climax, where he slipped LSD into the drugs of John's who were visiting prostitutes in San Francisco back in the sixties. He said it was fun, fun, fun, where else gonna you know, red blooded American boy live still kill, cheat and rape with the blessings of the all highest, you know.
Speaker 1: And he was drinking alcohol all day and he was down the street. Jolly West I think was working at the hate Ashbury Free Clinic under an assumed name too. So these guys are all operating Andre and I think that was in O'Neill's book, who I interviewed as well. I highly recommend people get that book, which is Operation Chaos. I think it is. Is the title really good book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Operation Chaos, FBI's co intel pro the Phoenix program in Vietnam is there sets on all these things feed into what's happening now. You know this is this is a globalized version of all of those programs, which is more deadly and more horrific than ever before. I mean, I you know, I correspond with tis that take their lives, you know, so you know this is this is a holocaust and it's under operating under the radar because the media and the Congress aren't going to touch it. So somehow the American people need to stand up for ourselves and say, hey, we own this country. You know we we did not We do not give you permission to kill off citizens extra judicially, Department of Homeland Security n FBI with your Fusion Center. We do not consent to you know, you putting half of the American populace on the terrorism watch list because they voted for Trump or because they are quote unquote white supremacists, and by the way. The people that are feeding these lists tend to be people like from the ADL and the Southern Poverty Law Center of course, of both Jewish organizations. So you know, if you want to know who's behind all this stuff, there's a three thousand year plan to take over the world, you know, by Satanic cults, and the Masons are very highly involved. And Jews, you know who Jesus named as the Synagogue of Satan are are central. But they have of course all their other you know, many headed monster there. But it's a Satanic cult, and so we we are being usher. We've been satanized as a society. I think going back to the sixties, I think that was a big Satanic ritual.
Speaker 1: I grew up early. He said it was the birth of the child. He said it was the birth of his The Age of Horace really was that. Other people call it the age of a quorus. But he actually predicted that that would be the time where his ideas would come to fruition, which in part I definitely agree with. And Leary carried on the tradition of curly so drugs free secks, anti Christian you know, goes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ron Hubbard on Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, was was the Office of Naval Intelligence and a fiction writer, and you know he was plugged in all this mind control stuff and Jack Parsons at the Jet Propulsion Lab.
Speaker 1: Fletcher Prudy. Fletcher Prudy, who wrote The Secret Team, said that he thought that Hubbard's entire World War Two career was was a legend. It was an intel legend was fake, which I think is pretty interesting from a guy who was a military intelia.
Speaker 2: Well, I think of his book is just one of the one of the ones that really is required. Proudy was the liaison officer between the military and the CIA nineteen fifty five to nineteen sixty three. He saw the CIA take over the world during that time, the CIA in with the military, and then he was sent to Australia for the assassination of Kennedy, so they knew he was on the side.
Speaker 1: I think that's in Oliver Stones book too, It's like they send him off to Australia, Antarctica or something for them.
Speaker 2: And he wrote that book because the we could team the CIA and its allies in control of the United States and the world back in nineteen seventy three. It was selling well, and then the CIA decided they didn't like it. They scooped up every copy in the world and confiscated them and they disappeared them. That's how powerful powerful they were. And now it's being reprinted again.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I mean, the interesting thing is how many countries did we overthrow in the fifties, and then we finally overthrew our own country in nineteen sixty three, by our own You know, I've had conversations. Yeah, I don't want to get Yeah, it's bad, but they've got it. You've got it, You've got it anyway, you know what, it's great talking to you. I could probably rip off all this stuff for another hour. I unfortunately have to wrap it up. Is there anything you would like to leave? Where are the websites? Where can people find contact information? Social media if they want to reach out and talk with you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not on social media. I do get comments on my websites and I sometimes go through them right now I'm going through them and kind of putting them up on a different post, and sometimes I answer those. I just want to throw out another book that's been very helpful to me. This is by doctor Ronnie Kilda. Who was the chief Medical Officer of Northern Finland. It's called bright Light on Black Shadows. She was tortured for thirty years with this program because she was kind of a whistleblower. Her her husband was in the un representative of Norway. She's from Finland, and she was murdered by this program. Now there's very very good people being murdered. I want you to keep this in mind. People, This is not fun and games. You know, this is not entertainment. Bright Light on Black Shadows is the worst edited book I've ever seen in my life. And this is not uncharacteristic of these kinds of books. It was published posthumously and for whatever reason, the editor who doesn't this is English was her fifth language, and the editor is from Poland, is not hers languages from Canada. But then it's it's horribly added. But there's so much good information in here that I've definite publishers don't take books like that. That's one of the problems is a very few publishers, right. And this guy from Poland published it, and so you can buy it from him, and he's in Canada. But again it's a horrible organization, is hideous, but she's a brilliant woman, and she understood the problem. She even gave talks on mind control of military conferences back in two thousand. She understood how it worked. She called it cybernetics and biotelemetry and human long long words she'd used, you know, for it's what's going on? Is is it? It's computer communication with the human brain through remote signals. And this is what the NSA has been doing since World War Two with their signals intelligence, and most people don't know that. And supercomputers are involved, and also your glen towers and your local UH towers and portable towers, and your agents on the ground, who include the gang stocking booms who are hired as thugs to intimidate and to do these psyacts or psychological attacks on the individual individual target while their minds are being studied by nearby Department of or A d i A and CIA psychologists who are making big money studying you and studying you twenty four to seven. They've got teams of these of d I A, CIA psychologists. This is on your dollar, American citizen. And if we don't stop this, you know, we deserve what we get because we targeted individuals have been trying to tell you. Of course, they're very good at burying us and killing us. So, but the information is out there. I have studied some of the best and the brightest of the targeted individuals. It's on my website. We have to turn this around. This is the one ring to bind them all. This is the secret weapon of the cryptocracy of Satan, if you will of you know, you know, Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk and Bill Gates and all these guys are moving towards a psycho civilized world of bio robot slaves. And I personally, I believe the humanity, you know, is the best in the brightest of God's creation, and that the human mind and the soul are sacrosanct, and that no one has the right to to interfere with that. And what they're doing or crimes against humanity, and they are punishable by death. This is high treason, you know, it's it's a Code eighteen twenty three eighty one or whatever says doing this kind of thing is treason. So if we were to have a Nuremberg two, we would have to put you know, not only the president and his administration, but the previous presidents and their administrations. We'd have to, you know, we'd have to do to them what we did to the Nazis, because this has gone on under the radar for the last fifty years. Sixty years Kennedy stood up to him, look what happened to him. But this has been going on since the sixties. And I've got testimony from people who have been chipped back in the sixties under microwave attack, brains, being studied by these ghoules, by these monsters, by these psychopaths, who deserve the death penalty. I would say worse, but you know, I'm a humane guy. I'm trying to be Christian. I'd say they deserve, you know, to be cut up and thrown in the ocean to the shirks. But it's even worse because we're on the cusp. We've known what's happened in the past and present, but the future, if it doesn't stop it, you're looking at a future that's scrim Beyond these dystopias and even the other historical bus you could literally have millions of people psychotronically affected by governments and just turned into zombies. They're willful slaves like and if somebody had cult enough or somebody from the cryptocracy. I was trying to just say, and the christ cryptocracy, he stays in power. So this, I would say, target individual psychotronic weapons is a way for the cryptocracy to maintain its power. Really, and so it's pretty dangerous. But Eric Calstrom, thanks so much for your time. People go check out his websites. Really fascinating interview. Again, he has nine to eleven nWo dot com. The one I'm looking at right now is gang Stalking, mind Control Cults dot com. And then you have three others too, So there's a ton of information. I was just scrolling down this one part of your mind control history and it's like really a book or novel. So people, tons of information and you can reach find his contact information on those websites too, correct, Yes, I believe so, yes. I get emails from people and I try.
Speaker 1: To respond yeah yeah, okay, cool, all right, Well, thanks so much for your time. I really appreciate it. Really great interview, really fascinating.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you too. Is you really up on this stuff. So we're working together, my friend, and you know, pray to God and keep growing to shore because we're up against the dark fo now with you know, and they're using people, and they're using technology, and this is I think what Satan's biggest weapons are is his minions and these technologies. So agreed.
Speaker 1: All right, have a great night.
Speaker 2: Take care. Yeah you're two, will In take care.