Speaker 1: It says we are live, no countdown. I'm trying to stay away from the Rumble studio to see if that helps the issues here. Hold on, let me do that too. Okay, we are live. It is four nine, twenty twenty five. It is twelve fifty eight PM Mountain Standard. Also, at this particular moment in the season, it's also Pacific time. So we have my YouTube channel, the Rumble channel. And for those of you who we're witnessing the downtime earlier today, we should be on we should be on FTJ Media as well, and I will check that right now to be sure. I think we should be all good. Don't worry. This isn't going to be a slow start thing. It's just I'm yeah, we're here cool. I'm gonna just pop it up so that I don't miss anybody in the live stream over here. Right now, I'm the I'm the one. I'm the only one. But that's okay, it'll change. People will be tuned in. So if you're over on Rumble, hello, how's it going, How you doing? How you doing? Good to see you. Let me go back to that hoops. We have four thousand and six and seventy five people following over on rumble. So for people who haven't seen me in four years plus over on YouTube, this is where I've been for the most part. I was on this thing called Brand YouTube or BNT for some time before they got hacked and destroyed. And of course all the low league channels are on the server that got destroyed. But you know, not good old Alex Jones and all that stuff. I'm not sure if that's even a thing anymore. Brand YouTube. I don't care about it, honestly. It's it was not a very secure site. And we got people coming in for Prescraft number two Deuce a drop, that is what we're calling this episode. And I'm going to be showing you some video here. And I don't know about the intros because most of my intros have material on there that might get it turned into a silent movie overad YouTube, right. Unfortunately, they'll strip the whole thing if it's uh got material on there that they say you can't use. This is gonna pop up weird, So I gotta stop it. It's gonna be second. I gotta take myself off the screen. All right. We are here, and I'm using obs as the interface here, so hopefully we can get through this. I'm gonna be reading this chapter. I'll show you in a second good scene dose and pull up this. This is on page one ninety eight of the larger version of my book, and it's Jacob Frank the Ipetus behind the New World Order and Zionism. That is what we're going to be reading today. I'm going to read this one last chapter of my book and hopes that people will pick up the whole thing for their reading and learning enjoyment from the links that you see in the description, and also because we're talking about this particular topic right now, So there you go. Before we do that, however, let's go have a look at a video that is on YouTube from that Esoteric Guardian that we had been watching before when we were talking about the Kabbalah and the Tree of Death. Now, this one is called the True Identity of Yahweh. Who do Christians really worship? And of course I'm gonna say it's set and Saturn, right, That's who Yahweh morphed into. But he was, yes, a canonit deity as well, by the same name Yahweh, and he was known as I Gotta move myself again, put myself right about there. He was known as the god of metallurgy, as is described in my book. Now we can get into this other topic here if we must. But there's a book out there called The Laughing Jesus that there's some naive comments made about who actually did the real trade center thing, and they were talking about Muslims and stuff like that, but they're talking about also the what they called the Jewish fantasy factory. And once they were given a an education from Talamai that they went kind of on a rampage of yellow journalism and drafted a whole history of themselves that didn't exist prior to then in Hellenistic period, and they had access to the libraries they were being educated. Right, So there's that to consider, and in my book it describes just exactly what that means when it entails what they said, and I can find it. I will show you that, and we'll talk a little bit about this thing too. I'll put a pin in this one, and we'll take a look at this. God often forbids his followers to show pity or mercy. Who does that sound like? And that's in Deuteronomy seven to Ezekiel nine five through six, and sometimes God undertakes the mass killing of children himself twenty nine. Indeed, children have a particularly hard time of it. Not only are they punished for the crimes of their ancestors, but they are also victims of family cannibalism. To people who fail to meet God's requirements, he promises that, amongst many other tribulations, they will have to eat their own children. Now think about that in the minds of a Talmudist or a Cabbalist. And what do you think that means? For? Oh, no, no, places like McDonald's. The Golden Arches a very Masonic thing. Deuteronomy twenty eight to fifty three. The Lord threatens, and thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee in the siege and in the straitness, where with thine enemies shall distress thee. And note vaccines have fetal tissue in them. In recent decades they have been using human remains and fertilizers, using the bones of the dead, calling it calcium and adding it to an array of food products, including subtlements, and it's been found in the water. The verses of Deuterotomy, as many other places in the Bible, are a laundry list of vicious threats. It makes you wonder, if this quote unquote God is the infallible, benevolent one, then how is it that he continues to have to annihilate his own creation, cutting down whole swaths of people. Couldn't he have just made them correctly? To begin with? The cannibalistic component here seems to suggest more of a ball or Saturn lord than the benevolent Creator. Could it be perhaps there was a mix up here? Are they possibly filing the commandment the commands of a ball or a Saturn as oken through their manipulative dark priests, rather than of God himself. It seems to follow more closely the modus operandi of the various cults devoted to Saturn. Is it possible that an opposing so called deity was interwoven with the Creator by way of a mistranslation or deliberate mistranslation? Okay? And then it says on blood sacrifices, one of the sights that I was looking at when I was writing the book says, as in many primitive religions, God had wanted blood. Blood was far more important than the flesh. It was the life force, the seat of the of life itself. That was Genesis nine to four and Leviticus seventeen eleven. Anyone might eat the flesh, but the blood belonged to God himself. Leviticus seven eleven seventeen eleven reads, for the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls. For it is the blood that makes atonement by the life. According to the Book of Judges, Jephtha killed his only child in fulfillment of a promise made to God Judges eleven twenty nine through forty. As the narrative points out, God was taking a personal interest in Jeptha at the time, yet he did not attempt to stop him, nor was Jephtha regarded as acting excessively. He was well regarded as a judge and was mentioned with approval in the New Testament. The New Testament that should rattle your cage a little bit. God repeatedly makes the point that this animal sacrifice must be done in front of him and that he like this is a different quote right, that he likes the smell of the burning flesh, referring to Noah's mass animal sacrifice. Genesis eight twenty two tells us that he Lord, that the Lord smelled the pleasing odor in front of him. Pleasing odor? What would give human living attributes to the one that they call Lord? This is all too confusing, and why I have a difficulty with reading the book the book right. The impression I have of the God I know is in opposition to the one described in the snok. While in my view there is nothing wrong with the warrior attributes when destruction of evil is the goal, it's altogether different to take pleasure in harming or even threatening children, let alone targeting them specifically as a punishment to their parents. The blood obsession seems to point more toward the cult of ball or Saturn and later day Adrenochrome applications. Another site, this time a ministry called Come and Reason, posted an article in May of twenty twenty with this passage two kinds of laws. God is the creator who built all reality, and his laws are the laws upon which reality operates. When one breaks God's laws, one takes themselves out of the harmony with God, with life itself and sure, and the sure natural result is ruin and death. As the Bible teaches, the one who sows to please his sinful nature from that nature will re up, or sorry, reap destruction. My eyes are little blurry. But false gods like Ball do not create, They impose. Their laws are imperial rules designed to control others. Breaking the imposed rule that created beings make up, that created beings makeup doesn't cause damage to the breaker of the rules. It results in the ruling authority inflicting punishment. This is the root of all false systems of worship, a false law construct which leads to a false god construct in which the deity is the enforcer of punishment, one that requires appeasement and payment. So there's that. We will get into more of that later. Maybe we'll grab one more here. The Bible's Old Testament, which suggests a grizzly end for many Sorry again, my eyes are blurry. The Bible's Old Testament, which suggests a grizzly end for many Cannonites. After the Israelites exodus from Egypt quote unquote, and I rolled my eyes to that God ordered them to destroy Canon and its people. Through other passages suggest the weather passages suggest that some Canonites may have survived, but did that really happen? Archaeological data suggests that Canonite cities were never destroyed or abandoned. Now ancient DNA recovered from five Cannonite skeletons suggests that these people survived to contribute their genes to millions of people living today. The new samples come from Sidon, a coastal city in Lebanon. It's also where the uh the latter day what do you call it? Well, you'll find you'll find the knights hospitaller. There, you'll find the lights of Malta. You know, you'll find what they call it, the quote unquote Phoenicians, even though they never called themselves that. But it's not. Just because they live in a certain area doesn't mean that they were Phoenicians. We're talking about the Semitic or the Oives that came later, not the Goths that were there prior to which were all all lumped up together to be called Phoenicians. The new samples come from Sidon at coastal city and Lebnon. Mayor Haber, a geneticist at the Welcome Trust uh Senger Institute, so Margaret Sanger right Seger Institute in hinks Hinkston, UK extracted enough DNA from the ancient skeletons to sequence the whole genomes of five Canna individuals, all around thirty seven hundred years old. Sidon was a Phoenicians settlement later occupied by the Templars. You noticed where the researchers is from, right, Claus Schwab's Welcome Trust Fund group. They can't even spell welcome, right, So I gotta find I have to find the other passages where I'm quoting the laughing Jesus if it's even necessary or required. But we're gonna get into this video here. It's called the true identity of Yahweh? Who do Christians really worship? And a lot of times they're gonna, they're doc gonna, they're not gonna mentioned Saturn. But I'm gonna. I'm gonna make sure I implement that as we go along. That's a bit h.
Speaker 2: What if the god worshiped by billions today was originally just one among many desert deities later transformed through political and theologic shifts into the supreme being. We know the true identity of Yahweh, the God of the Bible is far more complex than most realize, from ancient inscriptions to hidden connections with Mesopotamian gods like Enlil and Enki, his origins might not be as unique as we've been led to believe. Could Yahweh be an evolution of older gods? Or is there something even more mysterious behind his rise to supremacy. Stick around until the end to uncover how Yahweh's transformation reshaped entire civilizations and why his true identity might challenge everything you thought you knew about religion. When we think of Yahweh, we imagine the all powerful god of the Bible, the creator of heaven and earth, the guiding force behind the people full of Israel.
Speaker 3: But what if I told you.
Speaker 1: He looks lovely, doesn't he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That looks an awful lot like a Yeah, I mean, I know these are all he I generated things a storm guidel like in nature, making it more like ball, which could be a composite for Saturn as well.
Speaker 2: Right, du that this god might have had a much more humble past archaeological research.
Speaker 1: Not humble as in, you know, kind and wonderful, but just not exactly the top dog in his pantheon. He only has three fingers there because he is sucks, which.
Speaker 2: An ancient texts revealed that Yahweh was not always the supreme figure we recognize today. One of the earliest historical records of Yahweh can be found in the famous Misha Stelle, a stone inscription dating back to around eight hundred and forty BCE. In it, King Misha of Moab claims to have defeated Israel and captured sacred objects belonging to Yahweh, regarding him as just another god among many. This discovery suggests that at the time, Yahweh was not the universal and singular deity, but rather a local god worshiped by a specific group of people. Another intriguing discovery comes from Egypt, where an inscription found in the ancient Temple of Soleb mentions the Chasu of Yahweh, a nomadic Semitic group that worshiped this god while roaming the deserts of Canaan. The Egyptians described the Shasu as wandering desert tribes, leading some scholars to theorize that Yahweh was originally a desert god worshiped.
Speaker 1: And what was said what was Typhon right, they were the negative aspects. And because we have a Semitae or Ooivade history taught to us, they made sun worship the evil thing and them the good, which when you look at the perspective and who's telling the story, you can see that that has been inverted. There was a monotheistic sun cult that the Goths brought with them along with a culture, ready made culture when they came into the same lands that they found five thousand years ago, inhabited by these sorcerers who were conducting human sacrifice and pharmaciea and horrific you know, practices on the people, terrifying the crap out of them and messing around with all kinds of drugs a lot of them to do with venom and also poisonous for the same reason, same purpose.
Speaker 2: By nomadic tribes before being adopted by the Israelites. Could it be that Yahweh was in his earliest days simply the god of a nomadic and warrior people. Scholars have also found evidence suggesting that Yahweh may have been part of the cana Nide pantheon.
Speaker 1: If you have a copy of this book, I go into detail on that, showing there was two hundred and thirty six gods in the pantheon. Ball wasn't even a son of l He was a son of Dagon. That's why he needed special permission to have his pantheon built. And if you look in here you'll find the god of metallurgy in the when was the Bronze age, right, so that would be Yahweh. He was a lesser, kind of an insignificant god at the time, so I think they merged that name with that which was already you know, se hahaha in Stone. And it's just another morphing of the old Saturn court that was kind of broken up a little bit by our ancestors.
Speaker 2: A vast collection of gods that included Bal, the storm god, and El, the supreme deity. In this context, Yahweh may have started as a minor nature god associated with storms and volcanoes.
Speaker 1: Metallurgy actually elements crucial for desert try but I can understand them tian in the whole ball being, you know, the storm guid in with the Yahweh too. There there's a definite connection there too. There's a lot of conflating of these things together that they had done over time deliberately ripes.
Speaker 2: In fact, many biblical descriptions of Yahweh depict his presence with fire, smoke, and trembling mountains, all of which are typical signs of a deity to extreme natural forces.
Speaker 1: Or lost technology. From a previous research.
Speaker 2: However, the story takes an even more fascinating turn when we look towards Mesopotamia.
Speaker 1: What we find about it if everyone else, So even right now, like Papua New Guinea, there's like headhunters, right there's people in Africa and other places that are very primitive. They don't have very much contact with other people unless there's some nature show guide that shows up and you know, is a unique curiosity to them for a little while. But you know with his film crew. But as far as contact, they don't have a whole lot. So they could be isolated. So that still happens even though we have all this other technology around us in modern day. So there's two ways that this could come about. You could have that scenario that I just said, or you could have the scenario where everyone else was reduced to primitive again because of some sort of cataclysmic reset event and over a couple of generations, they lose sight, they lose memory of technology, so that when they see it again it seems godlike because they're not familiar with it. They never had any experience with that in their lifetime. It doesn't necessarily mean that they were gods. It could just mean that they had more highly technological society because those people survived with every cataclysm, or they were the ones who caused that cataclysm and that's why they're still around, right. Everyone else was pushed back into the tribal stone age, but not those people. Potentially, there's that possibility out there.
Speaker 2: And striking similarities between Yahweh and the ancient Sumerian and Akkadian gods.
Speaker 1: Gods were all demons by the the Acadians.
Speaker 2: Such as Enlil, lord of wind and storms, and Enki, god of wisdom and water, share many attributes with Yas. These similarities have led some researchers to ask was Yahweh an adaptation of these ancient Mesopotamian gods brought to Canaan through migration or cultural influence. What seems clear is that Yahweh's figure did not emerge out of nowhere. His identity, name, and attributes appear to be intertwined with older cultures and beliefs from the Near East. Over time, his worship evolved and strengthened, transforming him from the god of a wandering tribe into the foundation of a monotheistic religion that would change the course of history. So the big question remains, was Yahweh always the one true God? Or is his story the result of centuries of cultural, political, and religious influences. The answer could reshape our understanding of the roots of monotheism and the evolution of human spirituality. The transformation of Yahweh from a regional deity into the one and only God of Israel was not an instant.
Speaker 1: It looks like he's got a bit of a tendre.
Speaker 2: Doesn't he stantaneous event, but rather the result of centuries of social, cultural and political changes.
Speaker 3: Initially, Yahweh was not the sole deity.
Speaker 1: Oh in b Yahweh if anything, that's a depiction of Thor ORed in Thor, Yes, I will explain that again some time. I know YouTube hasn't had my videos here in a while, but when you go into the British Eda, you find that Thor and Ode of the Inn were the same people, different title, not the father and the son. He has multiple titles, and because it was poem, it was like a poetic writing. They didn't always use the same word for the same for that person. They would use their titles. And that's why people who are translating poorly, translating languages that were long dead with a Gothic Aryan root got it wrong, and maybe deliberately so too, because it ties in better with their claims of its oves all the way down right.
Speaker 3: Just like turtles, he worshiped by the ancient Israelites.
Speaker 2: Instead, he shared prominence with other gods from the Canaanite pantheon, such as Baal, the storm god, and a Sharer, the goddess of fertility. However, over time, Yahweh transitioned from being one god among many to being regarded as the one true God, a shift that had profound implications for the history of monotheism. The early Israelites practiced a belief system known as Henotheism, which acknowledged the existence of multiple gods while giving special devotion to Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Because they can't call it pagan, right, it is not funny how they oh, it's Henohism or whatever the hell they said with Yahweh in the middle. In the in the top in the in the big chair, right right, because our Gothic ancestors, let me just repeat this again, and you find this out in Makers of Civilization in Recent History by L. A. Waddell. You can find that book online for free seven hundred and something pages. You can also find the British Edda L. A. Woddell that straightens out the misconceptions and the misunderstandings of the Edda that talks about the Goths in Sumer being the first kings of Sumer, not Semitic at all, not like they claim, like they're the arbiters or everything. No, our Gothic ancestors from the north brought Monotheism. It was a sun cult. Don't let the word cult scare you. They didn't. They venerated the sun as the gift from God rather than as God and Mithraism has been misunderstood by many, and it was also corrupted and bastardized over time, not helping the situation for clarity. In addition to that, they our ancestors brought this little funny thing with water that you may recognize in your own religion called baptism. That was ours baptized into the New life under the Sun cult, and that goes into detail about Guinevere aka Eve and thor or ad thor Adam thor get it or are as an Aryan r Thorer as in the roundtable, all these myths potentially coming from the same history five thousand years ago, and that all sounds very you know, but when you start to read the edit, it makes a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense, and it makes a lot of sense how they would manipulate things to completely eradicate our understanding of our own past.
Speaker 2: In fact, ancient Hebrew inscriptions discovered at archaeological sites like cold until at Adrud mention Yahweh and his Ashera, suggesting that Yahweh had a consort in the early stages of his worship.
Speaker 1: That would make him more like l and potentially Maliks sadder. Even though when you look at the Yukarigt texts, ll doesn't seem like a bad guy. It's what the priest craft does with the method of worship. These sorcerers that come about that may you not have been let's just say the core of the you know, you know, there's the two percent of the population you feel what I mean, who seem to have some sway and power, and they're also very good at magic and pharmacia, and they start influencing people and they dazzle them, saying that they're the closest to the gods because they can do all these parlor tricks, and they start corrupting people and have them do wicked acts in the name of these gods, who would probably have nothing to do with that. And these gods also, by the way, at one point in time, weren't gods at all. They were heroes whose stories had lasted a while in people's minds, being retold and then later deified over time. But in reality, we're real people at one point, like thor.
Speaker 2: This contradicts the idea of pure monotheism from the beginning and reveals that the evolution of Yahweh was far more complex than previously thought.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny that they still use they still use AI generated images that made mistakes, like the snake with the extra tail and just kind of like he's not even there at all. After that, it looks like he's been severed. Just weird stuff like that. They just kicked out, what the hell good enough cut prince, and you know.
Speaker 2: As the Israelites settled in Canaan, competition with neighboring cultures drove the need to solidify their religious identity. Yahweh, originally a god of storms and war, began to absorb attributes from other deities, including the role of creator of the universe, which was previously attributed to l the supreme god of the Canaanitests and religious leaders played a key role in this transition, emphasizing Yahweh's exclusivity and rejecting the worship of other gods. One of the most crucial moments in Yahweh's evolution occurred during the Babylonian Exile in the sixth century BCE, when the Babylonians conquered Jerusalem and destroyed Solomon's Temple. The Israelites were forced to rethink their relationship with their god. Stripped of their homeland and temple, priests and scribes began to reinterpret their faith.
Speaker 1: There you go, presenting.
Speaker 2: Yahweh not only as the God of Israel, but as the universe of God who controlled history and the destinies of all nations. It was during this period that the texts forming the Hebrew Bible were written and compiled shaping a more definitive and monotheists stick image of Yahweh. King Josiah in the seventh century BCE also played a pivotal role in centralizing Yahweh's worship. His religious reforms eliminated the worship of other gods, destroyed altars throughout the kingdom, and declared that Yahweh should be worshiped exclusively.
Speaker 1: In Look, he's about the tenderise the meat. I know that's probably a golden caf. The is about the bus, but it just looks funny. He's got the meat tenderiser in his hands. Yet look how they're I think you're supposed to wait till you get to the meat part. Now, while they're standing still, now, while they're still.
Speaker 3: Air in Jerusalem, this movement's solidified.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's where kosher practices came from. Hahaha.
Speaker 2: I the monotheistic identity of the Jewish people and paved the way for the development of Judaism as we know it today.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is set and caught by a different name. Right again Hell in this period and then they backdated themselves. I'm trying to find the passage. I'll keep looking. You know, I could probably look for even better on the you know, we'll do that from the digital copy because I can type in words for a word search and that should be easier. But yeah, and it's funny that they show right now they have these this light coming from him in this v pattern. And of course again this is probably more Ai, but there are depictions of Moses and other men of the Judaic cloth apparently that have little tiny horns in their head, and you'll see this in a lot of Greek statues too. Well, that's kind of funny because as their cult, the Saturn cult of five thousand years prior, they had a serpent totem, which would make them the sorcerers and the pharmacue of people, right, and then they had the wolf totem, which may be more like Rome, which was another word for the eden Kites, and those were like the followers all the way stretching all the way to Arminia, Turkey and all that stuff, and those people were devotees to these this priestcraft back then, this human sacrifice priestcraft. So there was two separate totems, animal totems for this cult. Well, funny enough, the Goths were called the heat goats goats, right, they may have even been the ones that brought bearding, good old beards into into style for all we know. And so having those horns on their head, it's like they made it. They made a mistake in the translation when they're stealing attributes from actual heroic people with nobility and a long history. They kept the horns, and that was a symbol, not a thing that was actually on the people's heads. It was just a symbol of where they came from. So that makes it that would make their moses actually an aryan interesting right.
Speaker 2: M Despite these reforms, the evolution of Yahweh was not immediately accepted by all.
Speaker 3: For a long.
Speaker 2: Time, many Israelite communities continued to worship gods such as Baal and Ashera, leading.
Speaker 1: To common what you're looking at there is a depiction. It's obviously again Ai making mistakes, but that is a Moloch for furnace. And when you go into detail, you'll find that Moloch was more of a type of sacrifice than it was a god. And well, we can look at a video from Mythvision podcast called Horrific Canadate God's Ancient Dark israelit practices. If we have time right now, it's a beautiful ninety four degree day here in Numa, and I want to see some of it.
Speaker 2: Constant conflicts between religious leaders and the people. The Bible itself contains numerous warnings against idolatry, indicating that the transition to Monotheism was neither easy nor swift. Over time, the image of Yahweh transformed from a tribal warrior god to a moral, omnipresent creator. He was no longer just the god of the Israelites, but the supreme ruler of the universe. However, traces of him got a promotion, you see, is polytheistic.
Speaker 1: You know, if they had yamakas, they wouldn't even be able to be told. You know, we would even know that they were bald ah ah. Kind of shitty that only one group gets to wear those things, because I could use one in the back of my head like a little bit of spot.
Speaker 2: Past can still be found in Biblical texts, which frequently mentioned struggles against other gods and the constant reaffirmation of his supremacy.
Speaker 3: Ultimately, the evolution of Yahweh.
Speaker 1: So conditioning over time, and it's forceful indoctrination to make that Yahweh wants a God of Metallurgy into the all supreme being. So the Grand Architect of the Universe, as they call him in the Free Masonic Order and other fraternal orders right that go, the Grand Architect of the Universe is more like Gato, but he is an architect, not a creator. What's the difference. Well, an architect drafts up plans and carpenters put things together with material that already exists. They don't create the material, and neither does the architect. So you can only make things with what's already in existence. If you're an architect. If you're a creator, that's a whole different story, and there's a big difference there, especially when you're trying to play follow the leader and trying to pick the right one.
Speaker 2: Not only reflects the history of the people of Israel, that also illustrates a broader process of how religions evolve and adapt to cultural and political changes. From a desert deity to the central figure of three major monotheistic religions, Yahweh's story is a testament to how faith and identity can be reshaped over time throughout history. The figure of Yahweh did not develop in isolation. His identity and characteristics were shaped by the influences of various ancient cultures with which the Israelites came into contact, from Egypt to Mesopotamia and through Canaanite beliefs. Yahweh absorbed attributes, symbols, and practices that enriched his worship and transformed him into the omnipotent deity.
Speaker 1: Grafting, so manipulation, e stealing all the add to this is what they do when they create their composites for their heroes that were forced to believe actually existed, like Moses and Abraham and YadA and YadA, YadA, YadA, all the way down. They take attributes from things that are already pre existing because they didn't have a long history. They were nomadic, they were sorcerers, they didn't have a history of any achievements, so they had to create their own. When they were in the Hellenistic times, during the time of Talame Soda, they were given a Greek education. And then there's this passage that says they wrote in Greek and they thought in Greek and what does that mean. Well, ancient Hebrew has a very limited way of expressing things, right, It's a very primitive language. Stone Age when you have more words at your disposal, you can express more complicated thoughts. So if you think in Greek, it's because it's your first language, not because it's your second. So that goes to show that they were basically mostly illiterate before the time of the Greeks giving them the education. As soon as they acquired it, the first thing they try to do is one upmanship on the Greeks, not because they were, you know, like the narcissists that they are never content with appreciating anything that people do, but rather envious and jealous of that. So they took to task, starting very early on yellow journalism, to rewrite and revise history to put themselves in the center.
Speaker 3: We recognize day.
Speaker 2: One of the most intriguing connections is with Mesopotamian religion, particularly with Sumerian and Akkadian gods. Some scholars suggest that Yahweh may have inherited elements from Enlil, the god of wind and storms, or from Madak, the great Babylonian god known for his role as a creator and supreme ruler. The similarities between Biblical narratives and Mesopotamian myths, such as the Great Flood indicate that the image of Yahweh was influenced by the religious traditions of this region, especially.
Speaker 1: Which would have been the Babylonian uh what is called it's the Babylonian Genesis story. The the mu Elish had a very similar character as Noah, with a little bit less of the Semitized dirty practices and actions. Right, once they get their hands on things, everything's perverted, you know, messing with your daughters and stuff like that. But hey, let's read this real quick. In Dennis Party's researching the topic of the Yigretic tablets, he has this to say, the tablets execavated. Now, this is Yugurd, this is Cannonites. Right, so far present the result of accidental and random preservation. Therefore, they cannot be considered a fair and complete representation of the cult. Further, the difficulty of vocabulary and syntax in these texts is compounded by the fact that they are almost entirely prescriptive. That is to say, they define aspects of what is to be offered or said in a sacrifice or ritual. They do not explain the significance of these actions or of the ceremony as a whole. This leaves many uncertainties and questions regarding the practice of religion at Yugrit. Nonetheless, the texts do say something about religion there. The texts themselves are divided into two large groups. The first constitutes those writings that describe religious matters associated with the official sacrificial cult. These include lists of gods and goddesses, descriptions of which animals are to be sacrificed and what the officiates are to do during various holy days, mortuary offerings, texts about divination, and one or two prayers. Some texts even reveal a form of check marks in the left margin of the tablet, placed beside each deity's name. They indicate that the appropriate sacrifice was made and they check it off like a little list kind of you know, very very mechanical and industrious of them. A second group of texts examined religious practice outside the cult. This includes incantations and recipes for snakes, a lesson the snake bite right, how to cure it, a hangover, sexual dysfunction, and other problems. It also may include rituals involving the dead necromancy, right, well, that's just speaking to the dead, and there's probably never feel you good on too, for all we know, as well as other texts describing the administrative taxation. Oh of course, oy veaser are in the house. Of course, there's gonna be some sort of taxation and the distribution of goods for religious purposes. Most significantly significantly are the few prayers that are preserved. This indicates the different types of literature that has been discovered at Yugurrit more than it suggests the amount of praying that the citizens of Yugrit did. One of the prayers preserved exhorts the reader to invoke Ball when attacked by an enemy. The significant prose, I'm sorry the supplequent promises to visit Ball's temple and to offer sacrifices and a manner not unlike some of the lament psalms of the Bible. Another text, sometimes called the Eugarritic Day of Atonement. Oh look at that. That's a ritual is described by Party as a party as the Guy Dennis party as where am i at? As a ritual of national unity. Nevertheless, a sense of confession and forgiveness seems to be involved in his conclusion. Party E hopefully helpfully sorry helpfully provides his list of similarities and contrasts between Yugarritic religions religious practice and that found in the Bible. Among the former the Bible, he lists vocabularies such as alter, peace offering, burnt offering and which is a holocaust right, burnt offering, and the House of the dit Mostly he notes a similarity in terms of what is absent. Both do not mention the sacrifice of children, pigs, and wild animals, nor do they record a year's festival for or a fertility cult. In terms of contrasts, there are differences of genres between the two collective collections of literature. Yugarritic sacrificial texts do not mention expiation, sin, sorry, expiation, sin, clement, blood and fat. There is a text describing a donkey sacrifice, and there is more emphasis on offerings of wine and of textiles. Distinct personnel and their rules are not mentioned much at Ygurrit. Now here's a funny thing describing a donkey sacrifice. What do they have, old heyeseus writing in on is that a little bit of a foreshadowing for those chuckling in dark mockery who write in that right, right, right, right right, Because as a Christian you've elected by manipulation and treachery and schemes. The people have tricked you into adopting the role as the sacrificial class. So this is all the same Saturn cult but as a Christian, you are going to be the one that goes and fights the Jews, wars for them. Hey, has that turned out to be the case? Do they kidnap other Jewish children for human sacrifice or do they do it to other than Jews? Right, so there you have it. We are the sacrificial class if we've elected to be a Christian. All right. Distinct personnel and their roles are not mentioned in Yugra. In light of the more recent publications of the thirteenth century BC in mar religious texts from the North Syrian city, it would have been useful to note comparisons in contrast between the three groups. Mr has priestly installation, festival and cultic calendar texts that much more closely resemble the genres found in the Bible than those of you grit and that write up can be found at Dendurerseminary dot EEDU. All right, so there's that. I just wanted to add that in there. It kind of like dispel the rumor like is it the culture or is it the priest craft that corrupts everything? Because I want to the case to be made here is that this stuff was changed over time by a corruption and co opting. And that's the only thing that those things that we call the Oivays today are really accomplishing throughout history is just the poisoning, the parasitic infection, all other things our attributes that they steal from others and claim that they are the sole arbiters of, such as morality, monotheism, baptism and all those things.
Speaker 3: Right during the Babylonian nations.
Speaker 1: Well, and sorry, monogamy. That was another Gothic thing brought into their world because when our ancestors came upon them five thousand years ago, they were into sexual ritual acts because of course it was a cult. And this is what they still practice in all of these all these manifestations such as the Lurian cabalistic practices, sabotage, heavy the the you know, Francism and all that stuff. So we're going to get into that and how depraved that is once I get a chance to. Once we get through this, and I read you from my book, the chapter called Jacob Frank, the impetus behind the New World Order and Zionism.
Speaker 2: Sile when the Israelites were exposed to Mesopotamian cosmology. Another significant influence comes from Egypt, where the Israelites lived for centuries before the Exodus. Some aspects of Yahweh's depiction, such as his association.
Speaker 3: With fire, smoke, and mountains.
Speaker 2: Reflect parallels with the Egyptian god Tah, a created deity linked to metallurgy and craftsmanship.
Speaker 1: Right, melurgy and craftsmanship. That's the Yahweh, one of two hundred and thirty six quote unquote deities.
Speaker 2: Over the famous episode of the burning bush may have connections to Egyptian symbolism, where fire was seen as a purifying and divine element. The impact of Canaanite culture.
Speaker 1: Is there's two Egypts too, right, there's the uncorrupted Egypt, and then there's the corrupted and in poisons and this is how every culture, kingdom and empire, this is their their his, their life cycle. Unfortunately, the poison comes in too a strong and semi if not very noble people and slowly alters them, corrupts them. And then the sorcery I believe also strips from them the tether that they have to anything that is pure good, and because once you get into these practices and you start doing the things that they do, you can't possibly go back from that, like you can't harm a child the way that they do and then still think that you have some sort of tether to God, the Creator, the benevolent love, trust, you know, truth. So then they become like self made NPCs, detached, rootless wanderers as they are nomadic a place would that will not assimilate anywhere, and envious and hateful because either they were duped, tricked, or whatever. But from from one priest to another, now they have to either corrupt or destroy all that is good. Corrupting as well helps because then they're you know, misery loves company. If they got tricked into losing their their light, their soul, their whatever through sing around with this stuff, well then they're going to take others with them, and maybe that beast on their back, the dark packast passenger that they now have demands it of them. And that's what we're dealing with on a world scale right now. There doesn't have to be a lot of them, especially when they have all the influence of the media. They've created your education all through an infiltration, and they run under countries and your financial institutions. What else is left? Oh yeah, they also are in charge of allopathic sorcery, even though by Pharmachia shall all nations be deceived.
Speaker 2: Perhaps the most evident, as the Israelites lived in close contact with them, the Canaanites worshiped a supreme god called El, who was considered the father of the.
Speaker 3: Gods and ruler of the pantheon.
Speaker 2: Over time, the Israelites began to identify Yahweh l adopting his titles and attributes. This is evident in the frequent use of names such as Elohem, a plural form that originally referred to the multiple Chanaanite gods but was reinterpreted in the Bible.
Speaker 1: That's an assumption too. We don't know if that's the why. It sounds like it's a plausible explanation for that. There's a lot of we that it just gets dismissed by people reading the Old Testament that to knock. But I would also venture I guess that maybe it's because there was an actual group of people, because God and God, there's a thing that they love and hate, they despise because they're not, and they're constantly flipping between inverting what they are and then still adopting their attributes to create their own composite people. Right, So it's very odd how they've it's a schizophrenic mind. It's the mind of an insane, really wicked, treacherous individual. Plural majestic plural to denote Yahweh.
Speaker 2: Archaeological evidence also suggests that in the early stages of Israelite religion, Yahweh was worshiped alongside as Shier, a Canaanite mother goddess of fertility ancient inscription.
Speaker 1: Not to be confused with a not and that was a daughter of El who was kind of like Balls. If you don't remember Huggadah, he had like all female guards. It was kind of like that, but she was kind of like his woman too. She threatens to kill l at one point because she's very adamant about, you know, Ball getting his own pantheon. She reblishes and killing Ball's opponents, even though those were human opponents that were apparently taking sights of another deity. So she goes ahead and talks about how it's basically like the same thing with bloody Mary, right, it's like like to bathe in the blood type of deal, Like she really gets into her killing of humans or other people. But we can also start to wonder, now, were these actually deities or is this the perception of people who are being ruled by to them foreign people. And that might harken back to our ancestors, and they just made everything that we did evil because they were pissed off that we were there reigning on their parade. There's a possibility.
Speaker 2: Optionians discovered at sites such as countil at Ajrud, Mention Yahweh and his Ashier, indicating that pure monotheism was a gradual construction that evolved over time as foreign influences were absorbed or rejected. Nomadic cultures so played a crucial role in shaping.
Speaker 1: The whole idea that this is like the God's word and the divine thing and YadA yadah. That's the part that we need to like get away from because if this is, oh, that part we can use, we can use that part. Oh, that's a good selling point over time. You know, it's all merchandising, baby, it's all marketing, so that it's not the it's not the word of God, a word of which, like you know, the nature of God cannot be understood. But apparently the Jews have decided that because the chosen ones, they understand them perfectly right right, and their their actions show so whatever God they are attached to would not be the creator, if they are of any to any But they do mess with conjure and probably interact with some sort of dark forest quite often, and that's what they're going to like, whatever they summon is must be the guy. That's quite the assumption there.
Speaker 3: The perception of Yahweh.
Speaker 2: Groups like the Shasu, ancient desert peoples, worshiped a god named Yahweh long.
Speaker 3: Before the Israelites adopted his worship.
Speaker 2: Egyptian records mentioning the Chasu of Yahweh suggests that his veneration centered around a desert deity associated with fire, wind, and water, key elements for survival in an arid environment. This could explain why Yahweh is frequently depicted in the Bible as a storm deity capable of leading his people through the wilderness and providing water from the rock. As the Israelites expanded their territory and established a kingdom, the image of Yahweh continued to have if.
Speaker 1: That even happened, I have a lot of questions about this whole temple temple temple nonsense was cleaned in what was reality. I don't believe in that there was an exodus at all, whatsoever. I think that's all made up as well. Well.
Speaker 2: Evolve elements from surrounding cultures were incorporated, but unique narratives were also created to reinforce his singularity as the god of Israel. Prophets played a crucial role in this process, condemning the influence of foreign gods and promoting the idea of a unique and jealous yah Wo who tolerated yahooooooo.
Speaker 1: Right, jealous, because that's what a creator god needs to be. Right, You're only jealous if you're not the one. What is there to be jealous of? If you're on top and you're not just an impostor? Right, this is an impostor talking and feeling and sensing and his actions destroying if you know what I mean. It's like, don't you have a better handle on your creation then to have to keep on resetting it and destroying it and bringing it back to nothing with only a few survivors. That aren't really the greatest people in the world either, but they have that morality. That is, the lack of morality that is common in the Uivas today did.
Speaker 2: No other deities. Finally, interactions with the Persian Empire introduced new philosophical and religious ideas that influenced the conception of Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Polishing up the image to sell similar people. That's marketing everybody.
Speaker 3: Version.
Speaker 2: Dualism, which presented a cosmic conflict between the forces of good and evil, profoundly impacted Israelite theology. This influence helped shape concepts such.
Speaker 1: As the os three Arms because aaacs designs behind them and designers right.
Speaker 2: There position between Yahweh and Satan and contributed to the development of a more defined eschatology in late Judaism.
Speaker 1: And for those of you who don't remember, eschatology is like the study of the end of the world. Blah blah blah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Throughout history, Yahweh has been portrayed as the almighty and protective God of the people of Israel. However, some theories suggest a much more unsettling interpretation of his true identity, raising questions about his origin and role in human history. One of the most striking hypotheses comes from Gnosticism, a philosophical movement that identifies Yahweh as a demiurge, a jealous and imperfect being who created the material world to trap humanity in an illusion of reality. According to this view, Yahweh is not the supreme god of the universe, but an inferior entity that seeks to keep humans away from true divinity and spiritual knowledge. Ancient texts, such as the writings of the Scythians and Marsianites, depict Yahweh as a cruel and vengeful god, vastly different from the God of love preached by Jesus in the New Testament. Another widely debated theory suggests a connection between Yahweh and ancient astronauts, specifically the Sumerian Anunaki.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm going to stop them right there and say that this idea of ancient aliens to explain away previous, you know, societies that were of high advancement, is the way of eracing history once again, so that their fingerprints aren't all over what may have been their hand that actually caused some sort of reset catastrophic event potentially or not, who knows, but that these cyclical things happen, and that would also be a dangerous thing for control, Right if you knew that at some point cyclically you're gonna get wiped out again, Why is anybody going to file follow anyone else's lead, because then life seems to have less purpose because it's all going to get set back to nothing again. So you erase that, you throw an aliens to this to explain away pyramids and stuff like that, and you take away the true formers of culture at the same time, who were the Goths our ancestors. Now they're going to semitize them, so we don't even realize that that's who they are that they're discussing. Call the man a naki because this is how those other people were viewed. The Goths were considered gods to some people because they were of a whole different line of people. They had different technological abilities, and there might have been some old artifacts that they had, you know, hanging around that would have shown to the primitive mind that they may have some kind of supernatural powers. Right, But they may have had some artifacts from the previous high society that still hung around for a while and that they were utilizing, and that might have made them appear to be like gods.
Speaker 2: Researchers like Zechariah Sitchen have proposed the biblical accounts such as the giving of the Law to Moses on Mount Sinai engulfed in fire and smoke.
Speaker 1: Zechariah Sitchen was highly funded by Jordan Maxwell, who was an adept, which means he was sonic, which means he was a little little sorcerer himself, so that being said.
Speaker 2: Could be evidence of encounters with extraterrestrial beings. According to this hypothesis, Yahweh might have been an advanced entity guiding the Israelites using superior technology which was missing too dept as divine intervention. Interestingly, descriptions of Yahweh descending from the sky, emitting fire, and leading his people with a pillar of cloud closely resemble reports of spacecraft sightings in ancient civilizations from an esoteric and a cult perspective.
Speaker 1: Though, was that aliens because aren't we in a dome, aren't we in a firm? Or could that potentially just be survivors of a previous cataclysm or a different part of the Earth that we don't know about because they've isolated us to just these continents you know, or something that's underground that comes out every once in a while to like a cicada, so let people know that they're the ones in charge.
Speaker 2: Yahweh has been linked to Saturn, the planet associated we go.
Speaker 1: Finally, he says it, Yahweh has been linked to Saturn. What are all these Abrahamic death cults about? Besides having way too much emphasis on the end of the world and end of times? Uh what escatalid logical? But also they are the Saturn cult. This is a sick, sick cult of priests who love human sacrifice, canibalism, drinking blood and sorcery and poisoning people for their delight, which is pharmacia. Yeah, good times. That is Saturn cult.
Speaker 2: Is with discipline, restriction, and control over time.
Speaker 1: Conas right control over time. Chronos Cornus is Saturness. Satan is set.
Speaker 3: Because of esoteric symbolism.
Speaker 2: Argue that Yahweh may have originally been a deity tied to structure and power, more connected to submission and punishment than unconditional love.
Speaker 1: And what have I been saying? It's not the benevolent Creator that's their god. It's something completely different. It's an impostor whether it exists or not. They're communicating with something that's pretty dark. I mean, magic does have an actual effect. There is something that they're doing. They are getting something. There is an exchange here, but at the detriment there. Well, whatever soul they may have had prior, they don't have anymore now. Like I said, they're like NPC's they don't have it tether. They don't have empathy, they don't have compassion. They don't have They're indifferent to other human suffering, and they actually go to great lengths to do all kinds of creative torture to people to see if they can get a rise, some kind of dope mean hit from it right.
Speaker 2: Some suggest that many ritual practices and symbols attributed to Yahweh, such as the Sabbath, Saturn's Day, the black garments worn by priests, and the presence of the cube in Jewish tradition, are deeply linked to the ancient worship of Saturn. Additionally, some believe that the hidden numerology behind Yahweh's name may be connected to sixty six y' six.
Speaker 1: Oh, so, let's just keep in mind that the number eight is the number of Saturn. Eights pop up a lot when you start looking into this stuff. And in my book the last episode, I explained the one surrounding the Heina and what they did in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: The infamous number of the beast mentioned in the Book of Revelation. Even within theological circles, some scholars have suggested that Yahweh's portrayal in the Old Testament bears striking similarities to the characteristics attributed to Satan in modern Christianity. Is jealousy, upsie, severe punishments, and demand for absolute submission have led some to speculate that Yahweh and Satan might represent two sides of the same entity, a dual principle that governs the universe through.
Speaker 1: Or the schizophrenia that they themselves possess in their own you know, their own makeup, so they of course will have a reflection of that and the deity that they create. So the capability of both, but more geared towards the punishment and taking this chosen or supremacy, supremacist stance that they're the only ones bright enough to do and create and make this condition that they need. In the Kabbalistic tradition for the reuniting of the of the sparks or of the light back to source so that they can see their God that God wants souls. Basically, isn't that interesting? They want to rip the life force out of us or torture it out of us to where we're detached and without a tether ourselves, and then that light goes back to their source, more bent on destruction and human misery than it is on good and love. But that's always the rope, that's the that's what the trap is baited with. You think it's something good because it can also be capable of good, But good for what purpose? To be good? To show love? Or is it to manipulate and to trick? And what is their nature? Ah? Baby, you're the stop baby, you're the one. You're the one. It's all about you, right, and then they rip you off and steal your money or do something else horrible to you.
Speaker 3: Creation and destruction.
Speaker 2: These alternative perspectives on Yahweh challenge traditional religious beliefs and invite us to reconsider our understanding of divinity, history, and the forces that have shaped human civilization. Throughout this journey into the historical, mythological, and esoteric roots of Yahweh. We have uncovered that his image is far more complex than what we have traditionally been taught. From his possible origins as a local desert deity to his rise as the one true God of monotheism, Yahweh's story is filled with transformations, reinterpretations, and adaptations over time. Archaeological evidence and ancient texts suggests that Yahweh was not always the supreme and all powerful god we know today, but rather a constantly evolving figure shaped by the cultural.
Speaker 1: U does not forget here, I mean, I don't care what the hell is surrounding him here with others weird to mind shit, but this and there are depictions of what our ancestors would have looks like, not theirs, not them, weird.
Speaker 2: Right, Political and religious shifts of humanity. His associations with Mesopotamian gods, his ties to ancient Canaanite practices, and even the unsettling theories linking him to the Anonaki or the gnostic Demiurge challenge our understanding of this enigmatic divinity. Yet, beyond the theories and historical data, Yahweh represents something much deeper, the eternal human longing to understand our origins and purpose in the universe. Whether seen as a god of love and justice or as a demanding and formidable deity, Yahweh remains a powerful symbol that has left an indelible mark on human history. Is our way, the key to our spiritual destiny, or merely a cultural construct created to give meaning to our existence? The answer, as always, lies in each person's individual quest for truth.
Speaker 3: If this video has given you a new.
Speaker 1: Okay their advertisement? Now okay, well some people ask some questions here, let's go ahead, uh back over came out there, you go, yeah, okay, so that's interesting. The Rumble doesn't have a character that's really strange. Doesn't let you see how many people are watching. You have to go to the actual sleep all right? For those of you on FTG media, how are you good? To see you those of you have run Rumble always a pleasure and hello On YouTube by old old channel from five six years ago. We are playing a game here, rolling the dice, trying to make video content over there that might actually stick without it being deleted or muted or whatever. So I don't know, I don't know. We'll see how long ago. It's the first BS I see that I get irritated with it again, I'll just stop again, go back to breaking animal videos and make a whole different channel. All right, now here it comes to the reading. But also I think we should take a look at this real quick. This is a forty five minute long video. I'm not going to get into that deep of it, but I just want you guys to see. I don't know if we ever covered this or not. I think we did. I think pretty sure we did actually, but this ties in with this. Yeh h. It's very cumbersome. I definitely appreciate the Rebel Studio thing that it's been not making very good videos lately. The audio is way off. I'm right now, I'm recruiting on my road casters, so I don't have to deal with bad audio quality when I go to post the podcast.
Speaker 4: Society's ever practiced the ritual murder of their own offspring is almost impossible for the modern mind to grasp. Of all the moral topics on which everyone can agree, this is surely at the top of the list. Our religious literature, however, records a violent past in which child sacrifice was a regrettable reality. Even the Bible contains both obvious and subtle references to the practice, but it is a topic few believers ever dwell on. In the Christian West, the Bible is often upheld as a moral load stone, with the implicit understanding that horrors like slavery and human sacrifice were never ever condoned by God, even if such practices existed at the time. And yet we find verses like this one in Ezekiel, which implies something much more sinister.
Speaker 5: I gave the Israelites statutes that were not good, and ordinances by which they could not live. I defiled them through their very gifts, in their offering up all their firstborn, in order that I might horrify them so that they might know that I am Yahweh to get the full story.
Speaker 1: Demanding of them, so says the person writing the book, demanding of them sacrifice seeing their firstborn, so that they may know He's Yahweh. But who's actually putting that to practice. There was no Yahweh dancing around making sure that you did this. It was the priesthood. The priesthood right. He's sick focks once again for their own delight and enjoyment, just power, you know, showing off their power and how they can manipulate people. They get off on that.
Speaker 4: Story on child sacrifice in the Bible. We must turn to the Bible's scholars, archaeologists and historians who.
Speaker 1: Have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: Half the time, by the way, dedicate their lives to understanding ancient Israel. In this documentary, we take an unflinching look at the hard question.
Speaker 1: Right, We're gonna move ahead a little bit here. All right, yeah, here it is the meaning of Moloch. Now, this is exactly what I wanted it to be. I'm going to leave you to this for a second because people said, what do you mean? Molock is just a type of sacrifice and not a deity. Well, here you go, this is the answer for you. I'll be back in two point two. I drink a lout of coffee, do you know what I mean? So there you go that one. There you go, and back to that and.
Speaker 4: Play verses that concern child sacrifice in the Bible. In these later Bible translations, the Masoretic, Hebrew, the Septuagint, and the Vulgate treat the term as though it was a proper name or title of a god. Thus, for a long time, Bible scholars and historians assumed that the ancient Canaanites had sacrificed their children to an evil god named Molek. A typical example of these Molec verses is Leviticus eighteen twenty one, which.
Speaker 5: States you shall not give any of your offspring to pass them over to Molesh and so profane the name of your Oh God i Am Yah, where.
Speaker 4: In each of the Molek passages, one's offspring is described as being passed over or given to the Molek. So far, so good. Right, the evil Canaanite god Molek demanded child sacrifice, but the benevolent Israelite god Yahweh prohibited it. We may be reassured that the Bible preaches a morality that was far superior to that of Israel's wicked neighbors, or so people used to think. Almost a century ago, German theologian Atto ice Felt published a book claiming that there never was any deity called Molec. Instead, ice Felt argued that to the Molek actually meant as a Molek sacrifice, and he based his claim on new archaeola logical evidence for child sacrifices that had been discovered at ancient Phoenician colonies around the Mediterranean. Now, the accusation of child sacrifice had been made against the Phoenicians since ancient times. We find lurid descriptions of their sacrifice rituals the writings of Diadora Siclus, a historian from the first century BCE, and in the writings of Philo of Biblos, among others. What the new archaeological evidence showed, though, was that the inscriptions at these Phoenician sites referred to the child's sacrifices as mulk sacrifices, and that they were performed in fulfillment of a vow by the child's parents. Some inscriptions even used the identical phrase to the mulk that we find in the Bible, although the meaning of the word mulk was unclear and is still debated to today. Who was obvious to Eisfeldt and others that molek or molk was not in fact the name of a god, but a category of sacrifice ritual associated with vows. At the Phoenician sites, who is usually the goddess Tanate or her consort bal Haman, who was the recipient of the sacrifice, and the parents would receive some kind of blessing in return. One inscription found at a ritual site.
Speaker 5: Reads presented to the Lord bah al Hahman, is the vow that Idnibol, son of ab Deshmun, vowed the molk sacrifice of a person of his own flesh. He heard his voice and he blessed him.
Speaker 4: It's important to remember that Hoenicians and Israelites were two ethnic subgroups descended from the same West Semitic culture. They lived next to each other, spoke similar language dialects, and had similar religious practice. Thus, the strong argument can be made that the Bible verses in question are criticizing, not sacrifices to a foreign God, sacrifices of the mulk category. Now, there is no point in making laws prohibiting people from doing something they have no history of doing or interest in doing. From the Moloch verses alone, it is clear that some Israelites were indeed sacrificing their children through this ancient ritual. But to which God were they sacrificing their children? That should be obvious now when we take a new look at the same Leviticus eighteen twenty one.
Speaker 5: You shall not give any of your offspring to pass them over to the moulk and so profane the name of your god, I am Yahweh.
Speaker 4: Why would the name of Yahweh be profaned by this ritual? Sacrifices carried out in honor of Ball or Dagon or any other Canaanite god would not have that effect. The answer can only be that the Israelites were performing child sacrifices in Yahweh's name, with Yahweh as the recipient. You go, there's a second group of passages in the Pentitude that command the Israelites to give their first born to Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, this is the and I read this in my book. One of the reasons why, like in a carthage they went on a kill crazy rampage when the Romans came to the gates, because they're like, oh, it's because we didn't we kind of forged are our duties to Ball or whomever? Because we were putting replacements in for our first born. So this is where this practice of dressing your children in a different a different gender's clothing to hide them and the black market for kidnapped children came into play because they were to use a substitute some other person's child. Sometimes they purchased these children from other parents. Sometimes they had scouts out there who were getting these people for the nobility, who were required by their strange culture to sacrifice their firstborn. So all these replacements, they felt guilty. It must be because we didn't do it the right way that we're being punished right now. So like two hundred children are like being thrown into into the fire when the Romans came, and they were disgusted and appalled by this right.
Speaker 4: And from the language used, it is clear that sacrifices are intended. One of these passages is Exodus twenty two, verses twenty eight and twenty nine.
Speaker 5: You shall not delay to make offerings from your fullness of the grape harvest and from your outflow of the presses. The first born of your sons you will give to me, just as you will do with your oxen and with your sheep. Seven days, he or it shall remain with his or its mother. On the eighth day you shall give he or it to me.
Speaker 4: And Stavrocapulu points out human first born are distinguished from animal first born here, but not differentiated, as the text plainly reads the same. Sacrificial our come applies to both. In contrast, Exodus thirteen thirteen and Exodus thirty four to twenty command similar sacrifice.
Speaker 1: No, it says, but every firstborn donkey you shall redeem with the sheep. If you do not redeem it, you must break its neck. Every first born male among your children you shall redeem. That's Exodus thirteen thirteen, Mockingbird Lane. Isn't that nice? That's a monster's address. But that's enough. But it should show you just how wonderful that book is in reality. And why the hell are people trying to bring about the end of the world for that stupid shit? I don't know. You'd have to ask the psychopaths. We're doing that? Oh, Christian Zionists by vase of all walks of life, Columultists, Cobbalists, you're a day psychopath, sociopath, ashke Nazi, Yeah, you know those people. Why why do we need a red heifer sacrifice? Oh? Yeah, because you know, the Kabalists want to do another reset, bringing the world back to the time before the vessels broke. Even though that's just a schizophrenic idea that was in someone's head. There's no way to actually prove that any of that is real. But hey, so what it's just the entire world, in all of existence that we're messing with. Why should that be a big deal? I don't know. Good question. All right, So now, oh well one, Jack and Freak The Impetus behind the New World Order and Zionism. All right, this is another piece of my book I'm giving you with my commentary side notes. I'm not really gonna like yesterday. I'm not going to stop to say quote or let you know when i'm adding. You just have to, you know, roll with it. Right. That's the thing that Cooper sometimes did very well. He'd say quote when he's quoting somebody, But oftentimes if he was reading a book called write Out and he was adding his own, you wouldn't know the difference between what he was reading and what he was actually saying himself. So anyway, Jacob Frank, The Impetus behind the New World Order and Zionism. This is on page one ninety eight of the larger book. At first glance, it may appear that the desires of Sabotage, Heavy and Frank are no different than the hedonistic thought of an average twenty something male. Heck by age seventeen, I was already brained someone of my own religious ideas of free loving, orgiastic indulgence. Same ethics applied as would be considered good conduct in any individual with common sense. The single do whatever, while the married aren't to behave like shitheads. But I saw a way too great conflict resolution to commness and harmony through a more socially acceptable sexual expression. The under sects are very uptight. I mean, Jacob Frank taught that orgies were necessary for purification from sin, so did Zebby. That sounds like something I'd say to a few girls at a beach resort when I couldn't decide which one was my favorite? What what my parents had time chairs? That is a little weird though, Right, the concept of resisting sin wasn't considered. It was better to commit sin so as to cleanse yourself from it. Right, no paradox there. They essentially were purging. And remember we talked about this with the tree of death path. Right, they're supposed to indulge in all the taboos. They basically are pointing the finger at religions that they too also set up, right like Catholicism. Now it's a heavy burden oh, that Catholic. You know, the Christian view of the world, such a burden on these taboos that now we must indulge in them or even in their own faith in ju days, and you know, when you're not reading the talbot and realize that they're all full of shit and that there is nothing really their conduct on a daily basis might be more restrictive than their sexual appetites and when it comes to the sickness of the Talmut. But nonetheless, nonetheless they are indulging as per the Kabbalah under this path to merge the the profane with the good right, or the or the wicked with the good. They're trying to they say, in those are two aspects of the same God. And watch the previous episode of Preestcraft when I read from the book before, same same basic thumbnail. It's a dog pooping. Yeah, it was better to commit sin so as to cleanse yourself from it. They essentially were purging like that horrific movie series based on Saturday Nilia, but perhaps purging with no ceiling or floor rather, because these acts sink straight to the bottom of hell. Frank and Zebby and I typed out the multiple ways of spelling that that I've seen had a religion of convenience where they could make it up as they went along and make excuses for whatever they did. And we went over that in just the last episode again that they do this. This is part of the Kabbala. It's subjective truth. They throw out truth for their own truth right and through this missicism nonsense. This is my impression of the lure in Kabbala, or rather Jacob Frank's manipulation. Have said, you know, using it, Frank, he actually took pride in his ignorance of it. To be clearer, but wasn't the apt pupil. He wasn't the apt pupil of Kabbala like his predecessors Sabbatai and Nathan of Gaza. Excuse me. Born Jacob Livovitz, Frank was the garbage paiale kid of two Polish Sabbatians. He was brought into this realm in Corolikua, Coroluca or Podolia, Ukraine. And oh look at that, yeah, Ukraine, isn't that something? In seventeen twenty six, Like the name indicates, this was prior to the recarving of Poland. It's noteworthy to recognize Jacob Frank's birthplace in the same country currently full of murderous, genocidal neo Bolsheviks backed by the NATO New World Order and funded by the looting of America, as the Bolosheviks were funded to invade Russia in nineteen sixteen seventeen using the recently looted gold and confiscated wealth of American post the Federal Reserve Act, you know, the act that allowed the foreign hands in London to successfully bank up our nation in twenty short years. In nineteen thirty three, the insolvment US lost sovereignty, defaulted and have ever since been fighting wars for bankers and taking commands from whoever the financial hands tell us to. Usually it's the United Nations or one of its communist socialist offshoots. Our once free country is owned by counterfeiting, pedal files and child killers. The Rothschilds were long standing Knights of Malta or the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. That's not only a there's not only a Zionist but also a Roman component to all this global dominance that may claim that many claim is spearheaded by the Rothschilds and the other international banking families, as hopefully this book has been illustrating. It isn't that simple, but they are certainly major players in the world affairs. The fact that they are in service to Roman military orders should tell you where the ultimate power likely lies. Same as it ever was. I mean, you get into the the eta and the inscriptions left in stone by our ancestors Rome edenites same word, basically different proportions of the same cult that they came across that were saturn worshippers. What do they practice? Do they not practice saturn Elia in Rome? Was that.
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean considered Messianism as it is termed on the Jewish Virtual Library site had gone from an over and popular pursuit to a secret sectarian cult. By the end of the seventeenth century. One may surmise there was a big letdown after Abbatai had converted to Islam after proclaiming himself the Messiah and promising the building of the Temple in Jerusalem. Many were disillusioned by the whole thing, while others, perhaps overly hopeful and self deluded, right into the conversion as simply a natural process of what it meant to enter the realm of the kleapoth in the effort to liberate the sparks. These loyalists, to the vision of Sabotai Zevi were playing it close to the chest now and a half Jewish, half Islamic sect of Sabatians was established in Turkey same place, so you find Ashquarnazis in Poland and particularly in Pololodia and Galatia, where they were formed numerous secret societies. Where there were numerous secret societies of Sabotians known among the people as Sabatai Zevits or hbs. To be clear, these were heretical sects awaiting in messiah stantic revolution and believing they were living in the Messianic age. They defied quote unquote Jewish principles of faith and discarded Jewish religion and laws and customs. Right power struggle between them and the Talmudic rabbis, right, But in reality it's because they said, hey, yeah, we can just dump all that and your authority because I'm the guy. The Shebs partook in sexual acts that were in direct opposition to the nature of Judaism, but not really when you get into the Talmud right mysticism, practiced by sebs still continued to attract the disenfranchised to their doctrine. In Weld, the rabbinical schools declined the atmosphere was right for the frustrated to gravitate toward and underground, toward the underground practices. I tell uside coach from the kay Blah blah blah. Jacob Leevwitz, Jacob Believwitz. Frank's father was expelled from their community, the Zevits, for his involve in such a sect of chebs. Remember, one of their practices was wife swapping, who took his family to Chernowitz. Wallachia, which is modern day in Romania. Willachia is famous for being the territory of one of my favorite Christians of all time, who Vlad the Third or Vlad Dragula, Son of the Dragon. The Order of the Dragon was a monarchical monarchical chivalric order only for selected higher aristocracy and monarchs, founded in fourteen oh eight by Sigismund of Luxembourg, who was the King of Hungary and Croatia and later the Holy Roman Emperor. It was fashioned after the military Order of the Crusades, requiring its initiates to defend the cross and fight the enemies of Christianity, particularly the Ottoman Empire, Wikipedia Order of the Dragon, or Wickipedifield. The lad knew how to handle infiltrators, something useful in the current climate of political terrorism and demicide we see worldwide. Nothing gets evils attention save its devastation, right when the only thing that they fear is their own detriment. So when you see they see a bunch of their buddies sliding down twenty foot spikes, they might think otherwise as to mess around, Right, The Turkish Sabatians were thriving in Wallachia by the time of Leivwitz's family. By the time the leave of its family arrived in seventeen thirty, the Turkish Saboteens were thriving in Wallachia already by the time they arrived. So much for the warrior Christians of earlier predominance. So we're talking about fourteen o eight over here founded, and then by seventeen thirty it's it's all gone ready. Frank himself was said to have resisted and rejected Jewish teachings of the Talmud even as a boy. From what I gather from an outside of looking in that's not necessarily a bad thing, considering how the Talmud depicts Yesu or Jesus as boiling an extrement for eternity and basically calling him a magician. I'm sure that's not why Frank opposed it. In fact, the methodology of the Talmud, while maybe not its laws, is something he would embrace as it pertains to numerology, damatia, and esoteric mysticism. Yeah, and you know they also have that license to you know, rape little three year olds, so yeah, Jacob to full advantage of that too. I'm sure Jacob was given the surname of Frank by those and he encountered in Turkey as a merchant. It was a name designated him as a European in their midst. Well, it also could have been because of the Franks. By the way, this is me talking now, as in you know who I'm talking about, right, It might have been a throwback to that to relate himself to that. But anyway, moving on, when in Podilia he began preaching to the revelations of Sabatai, which in Hebrew means Saturn. Yeah, Sabatai means Saturn. But this is not the Saturn cult. Everybody, no, no, no, Zevi was had somebody argue with me on Instagram. I started, They're like yeah, they're like not the Saturn cult though, like you're an idiot. Don't correct me if you don't know what you're talking about, which in Hebrew means Saturn Sabatai Zevi and caused a disturbance that led to a backlash by the Orthodox Jews. He was made to leave, while others he had gathered were apprehended by authorities and rabbis to be dealt with. The rabbis and the authorities apprehended the rest in seventeen fifty six, at the rabbidical court held in the village of Satanov. Interesting word, many of the sectarians confessed to having broken the fundamental laws of morality, and women confess to have being violated their marriage vows, and told of the sexual looseness which reigned in the sect under the guise of mystical symbolism. As a result of these disclosures, the Congress of Rabbis and Brody proclaimed a strong harem Hebrew for excommunication against all unashamed heretics, and made it obligatory upon every prusd to search them out and expose them. Right, But again, it doesn't make one portion of them better than the other. They all had their own sick, freaking practices and evil devices. Right as time went on, the sect began styling themselves as the anti Telmudists or Zoharists. Even under persecution, Frank went all in and identified himself as the successor to sabotaze Evy and claimed he was receiving messages from God right which God one can simply assume. He insisted his followers convert to Christianity outwardly, while remaining in and maintaining their true practices in secret. Remember that line from before. One cannot be a true believer if he professes what he believes publicly outwardly. Right, just the crypto, it's the spy, it's the liar, it's everything that they do is a goddamn lie. They live in lies, the lying liars who lie. He insists his followers convert to Christianity. They did all let's see twenty six thousand give or take, were baptized into Christianity slash Catholicism, and then they later developed the brethrens. And of course you have people like the the Jesuit who had a father who was a rabbi, Adam weishopt created the Illuminati. But what was the Illuminati? It was a group of Jesuits and Francists. Anyhow, this conversion occurred for political reasons, mainly as a shield for their activities. They went so far as to become baptized. Frank himself took on the baptismal name of Joseph. The Francis were also urged to urge by Protestants to come to them instead of to Catholicism. The Francis were urged by the Protestants, Hey we want you. Yeah, it was, and guess what, that's where the Brethrens came from. It was a short lived romance for Frank himself was still seen by his followers as the Holy Master, and while in Turkey he posed as a Muslim. He was arrested in Warsaw and brought to a church tribunal for being a lying faker Pants. That was the charge, lying faker Pants. He was imprisoned for thirteen years for the crime being a faker. Pants to the church had stiff penalties as he was convicted of being a teacher and a spurtter of heresy. The Francs posted up near the monastery Frank was held at and would routinely sneak in and receive direction from him. This is why you don't make a god out of any man. These people gave Frank his power by surrendering theirs to him. Without them, he'd just have been a forgotten shipbird in a cell. This impulse or desire in people to relinquish their own power and follow another is the only means by which one man can do that which he could not do alone. There's a lesson here that has been beaten out of us about the importance of individuality versus that of a hive mind. Collective unquestioning masses at the command of one often become quite dangerous. Discernment is lost in the mind of the follower mob. Frank taught that salvation was only attainable by a religious paradoxical mixture of Christianity and Sabatanism. Didn't think you were going to hear that, did you? Basically the grafting of the two to better co opt and infiltrate it. Frank, once released, was in Poland exploiting his daughter aptly named Eve to build his following right. Yes, incest was on the menu, as was the passing around of the children and wives for mystical ritual sex magic. Everywhere Frank traveled, the same story would play out. Optimism by the hierarchy that Frank was a bridge between the Christian Jewish relations would sour when they learned more of his subversive and perverse practices. Many were awestruck by Eve's beauty, and she played an important role in clouding the better judgment of men. She was fucking everybody yeah, at her father's request. While in Offenbach, Germany, Frank would have an encounter that would greatly improve his financial holdings and set the parameters for a plan of action that is in effect at a great magnitude today, the third man in the room. No doubt, anyone even slightly curious about American history has some familiarity with the story of the Jesuit trained animalislopt in mayorn Amshell Roschew's long term plan for co opting and infiltrating all key institutions and appointments under the flagship of what Mus called the Illuminati, originally known as the perfectibilist In or perfectibileists. The name embodied the concept of the perfect man to its initiates, a concept straight out of the ancient secret religions of Mystery Babylon and later the Kabbalah. But during this planning and plotting phase, there was a third man in the room, none other than Jacob Frank. It's possible that franksin flints on the Illuminati wasn't until a seventeen eighty six meeting, but evidence he was involved earlier exists from Zevi's teachings and the Lyrian Kabbala. Frank concluded that the only way to a new society or world order was through the inversion of of several sorry was through the inversion of every moral law and the total destruction of the present institutions and cultures. He declared it the duty of every Francis to partake in ritual sacrifice, child killing, flesh eating, blood, drinking, incest, sodomy, and passing around wives and children like party favors. Any of this sound familiar? Do these themes not pop up surrounding celebrities and I call them deletes in the book instead of elites? Would it surprise you then that Meyer rothschild converted to Frankism, and is that influence not apparent now that you've learned some of the core responsibilities of the Francists. He insisted that child sacrifice, rape, incests, and drinking of blood were perfectly acceptable and necessary religious rituals Sepper Robert sixteen sixty six, Redemption through Sin, page twenty. All of that and more were part of Frank's annual Lamb festivals. Now think about that for a second. It's important to also clarify something that's at the foundation of all this. Frank believed that the creator God was not the God that presented himself to the Israelites, who I still maintain are Canonites. He similar to some labeled nastics, but I call early Christians saw the Biblical God as an impostor the demiurge. For Frank, the central theological point was the garbing of the holy and the unholy. In his pseudo gnostic perspective, fake the holy evil world was a creation not of Yahweh but of an evil creator God. And yet God had But that's the thing. See, there's the mixture there. Yahweh was the evil demiurge. He was there, and yet God had become manifested and present in the world, thus transgressing the boundary between pure and impure. Of course, they did human beings. According to Frank, to imitate God, likewise, must enter into the realm of the profane. This is a very convoluted Swiss Cheese methed out mind. Even though they didn't have meth back then, probably maybe something close to it. So here's the difference. Frank does another twist of the assignments of who's who in regards to the Nastics viewpoint. It appears where Yahweh is seen as the true God and not the Creator. To Frank, the Gnostic Christians saw Yahweh or Yahweh as both the creator God and the demiurge or imposter. Gnostics viewed the God of the Old Testament as evil, and I would agree that there seems to be more than one God described in the Snack, and one is quite wicked and malicious. Both Frank and a good portion of Gnostics perceived the dualism, although perhaps disagreeing on the identity of the Creator. The very term gnostic or narcissism was a label later given to early Christians, among others, by those who had a very jaded, negative and biased opinion of them. The Gnostics weren't unified, and I said in quotes, Gnostics weren't unified by a core doctrine they all agreed with. There were so many exceptions and variables one could hardly lump everyone together and house them under a common term. Calling someone a gnostik had a disparaging connotation. Some claim it was like cynically calling someone to know it all by today's vernacular, they were simply early Christians, prior to the nic monopolization of acceptable thought. Other similarities between what was deemed Gnostic viewpoints and those which were espoused by the Cobblists was their ruling that this world is either evil, gnostic or impure or kabbala. And this is where they came from, right the gnostics, or what they call gnostics, where they said the world is either evil or impure. And the idea of divine sparks or a peace of God within, where Frank greatly differs is pretty distinct. It's all about the approach. The gnostic may clean and bandage it cut on a finger, whereas Frank may cut the hand off at the wrist and sodomize the unfortunate patient. He may have cut off the hand of the of the yeah at the risks and sodomized the unfortunate patient. While gnostic Christians rely on the individual journey for truth and gnoses to uplift their inner sparks or pieces of God and help them remember their true identity and purpose as they ascend after death, Frank took the approach of corrupting oneself to the ultimate extent and set out with the goal of making the world fully wicked so his Messiah may come annihilate them. His idea was to raise the sparks by way of force soul snatching, guys, taking your life force away from you, because we're not supposed to have it. We're the piles of material shit that just happen to somehow be there during the time of creation, right and we were animated, and we don't belong we don't, we don't belong with these But but but don't worry, because the chosen Jews, those people are different. They're not gonna be judged and they're not gonna have their souls ripped out, probably because they don't have any. But anyway, or the more modern alternative ending will be for the Francs to play the role of the corruptor and the destroyer, feeling justified that in doing so they're performing a great work. Many Gnostics see this world as a trapping created by an evil hand, and that the ascension back to Sourus is full of distractions and obstacles set in place to keep the soul or spark from reuniting to the monad or supreme God, therefore stuck in a reincarnation loop. But they seem to agree that it's everyone's personal journey to get to that point of liberation, and not something that can can or should be hastened, let alone forced by others. Frank, on the other hand, worked to invert everything and rather than lift up, he said, I did not come into this world to lift you up, but rather to cast you down to the bottom of the abyss abyss. Further than this, it is impossible to descend, nor can one ascend again by virtue of one's own strength, For only the Lord can raise one up from the depths by the power of his hand. So basically, from down there there's no place to go but up. Most perceived God as benevolent and of truth and love. Why Oh, why would anyone be worth raising whose deliberate objective was to destroy all good in the world, either by violence or by rotting them from within, by co opting and corrupting their homes in his institutions. If you make yourself truly discussing and harm children as a primary means of frankest duty, who do you think that really attracts the attention of a good God or the other guy, maybe even legions of other guys. I'm still baffled at how people can read about Solomon using demons to build a temple and think that's somehow in line with God's will? But hey, who am I besides someone who thinks when they read just a word more For the Christians that were called gnostics by douchebags who turned Jesus their enemy into their mascot for a false doctrine. The douchebags I'm naming then sold out further to the Roman Emperor, and no bit of authentic, sincere and true message wasn't without its corrupted elements, Since the reason those who would go on to build the Roman abomination to Christ despised the Gnostics was because these church builders had something to protect Christ was truth, and truth was dangerous in the world of mystery religions and secret teachings. They didn't want anyone getting the idea that personal liberation was a possibility that would destroy the power of the institutions that would undermine rules. Said the world was evil, and if it was the people they met Okay, Sir, Nastics said the world was evil, and if it was the people they meant, then I attended to agree. The parasitic control freaks of this world were threatened by the early Christian quote unquote Nastics because they lived in the world that the king. They lived the word that the Kingdom of God is within the individual. It is not. It isn't ration by man, and it doesn't come from a leader who deifies himself, nor from a church built on the backs of the poor. All the lower form, all the lower forms have, are their illusions in an illusory world they fashioned. And there's a really deep message there, based on what the Church actually even talks about in their doctorate. It created a false world. This is what this whole thing is about. The duties and responsibilities, tithings and money, it's all part of the artificial construct. Yes, Julie Christians believed in Christ and in the Christ before time as a principle of the monad and that which awakens our little piece of divinity into full awareness, so that we may liberate ourselves from that from what is essentially a prison world of matter through the virtue of our divine nature. Attaining nosis is a personal path because it has to be. It's not a group activity. It's about the connection with the one Monad and your relationship. If these vaccine sorcerers weren't well aware of this, they wouldn't be obsessed with trying to sever that toether between us and the Source by destroying what they claim is the VMAT two gene. Everything has to be reduced to quantitative physical material. With these sciences, the quantum physicists are what can Wheeler referred to as being counters. When there isn't any matter, like for a soul, they deny it or make stuff up like a photon to measure light. They cannot admit to anything ethereal or spiritual. From that connection with God, we have a sense of right and wrong. We have the ability to feel empathy and relate for when we are plugged into it. We're plugged into whoever else is connected to the divine. We all sense each other's joys and pains. Some with stronger connections are more sensitive, and we call them empaths. And that's what the narcissists love to feast on. Jacob Frank was not as popular as Sevendizz with his one million Kabbola Graham Kabbala Graham followers. He only hit about fifty thousand. And my question is whose job was it to count these stats? And how is it? And how in the sixteen and seventeen hundreds, what Frank lacked in quantity he made up for in quality, if you can call it that big surprise, he was befriended by the most wealthy bankers and other members of society with high power and influence. Here's the quote from rad by Marvin Antleman Aleman. Frankfurt at the time was the headquarters of the Jesuit Adam Weisop, founder of the Illuminati, as well as Rothschild's Brothers financial Empire. This is worth repeating. Frankfurt was the birthpay place of both the Illuminati and the Rothschild Empire. When Jacob Frank entered the city, the alliance between the two had already begun. Wisap provided the conspiratorial resources of the Jesuit order, while the Rothschilds contributed the money. What was missing was a means to spread the agenda of the Illuminati, and the Francists added with their network of agents throughout the Christian Islamic worlds. That's what they added, That's what they brought to the table. Jacob Frank became instantly wealthy because he was given a nice handout by Meyer Amschel Rothschild of Frankfurt Rabbi Marvin s Antleman to eliminate the Olpiate Volume two. It was this union of ideologies and objectives that formed the building blocks for and the rationale behind Zionism. One could go so far as to say these days Frankism and Illuminism are masked by this term Zionism. After all, one cannot be a true Francist if one expresses so outwardly. Right, we've walked through what a converso is in relation to the Sephardic juriors of Spain who converted to christian Those who converted are known as crypto Jews, as if it's common knowledge that they had no true intention of assimilating. There we learned it was three wealthy Jewish converso financiers who funded the voyage of Christopher Columbus, and that at least one of the vessels contained the remaining Jews fleeing the expulsion of fourteen ninety two. Moranos were also crypto Jews in Spain and Portugal, and some were members of a secret society of the Alambrados Enlightened Ones, which at first sounds good. They believed in the high forms of spirituality and that they could reach such a state of perfection. Oh way, you mean like the perfectible listen or Illuminati. Ah, a state of perfection that they could, while living, contemplate the essence of God, become as God and the Trinity, and they could sin at will without tainting their own soul. This sounds an awful lot like Frankism, only sin was an absolute duty. This is why Elambrados were deemed an early form of the Illuminati. Ignatius of Loyola was a Morano. He was a Christian in name only, using the secret society to explore mysticism. He founded the Jesuits. So the tie in here is Jewish mysticism and the Kabbala with the Society of Jesus Moranos were already in the practice of presenting a false outward persona. And as the Jesuit Oath and his Initiation describes, there is a clandestine organization formed. There is a clandestine organization formed of spies who spy on one another as much as anyone else. It's a cult of severe penalties for betrayers, just like Masonic log just like a Masonic lodge or ancient mystery school. Over two hundred years before Jacob Frank gets in on the game of spycraft and infiltration, his brethren in Spain are institutionalizing it with the blessings of the Pope. Now'll picture this in the proper lighting. We have an extremely wealthy Meyer Bauer or Rothschild, someone with likely significant family ties to the old Roman Empire, who's a Knight in the Military Order of malta recipient of their highest alcolaid, the Cross of Saint Sylvester, and he's having a powow with Jacob rape beneath Baby's Frank and Jesuit Adam Weisop, whose father was a rabbi. All three of these men are familiar with the same cabbalists mysticism and deeper insight into magical endeavors, whether while in secret societies as members or as leaders. Meyer amscheld Bauer slash Rothschild re emerges as a convert to Frankism and the Plan and the Plan the three endeavor to set in motion adopts the strategies and philosophies of both the Jesuit Order and Sabotine in Frankism. This is why some say extreme Zionists are responsible for the world's hellish worsening condition, while others argue that the Jedi, which are sowing the seeds of discontent and fomenting wars through various NGOs, non government agencies and the UN. The fact is both are half right. The understanding needed here is that at the core they're not. They're one in the same Francist movement galvanized since seventeen seventy six. That is, it was evolved to become that over time. I'm not suggesting in the least that the Francis themselves are at the top of the order. What I'm saying is their plan for bringing about the conditions necessary for the end of days redemption is being utilized and followed to usher in a one world government. It was this mindset of Jacob Frank that was adopted by the Perfectible List and also known as the Illuminati. At the very top of it appears, at the very top, it appears that this plague that the world is suffering from is Roman in origin. That is to say, the Roman Empire never left. It just rebranded itself as religion and has use proxy powers and infiltrated governments along with their agents, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Shifts, et cetera, and their acquired territories to take over the world, you know, ruled by proxy. That way, it's less obvious. You have you don't, don't take away the constitution, don't scare the people. Just to understand that all the representatives quote unquote representatives are going to be working for us, and there is no real constitutional rights, just go ahead and try to claim them. We in America, as an insolvent country brought to bankruptcy in nineteen thirty three by the Rothschild's Central Banking, are one of those conquered and controlled territories. We have been under an illusion, a sort of live action Jesuit theater that makes us believe we still have a government and that we are somehow free. There are other cult groups that are also that also operate in the world with far reaching power and influence. The Order of Nine Angles is one of them. I don't believe any of these death cults operate independently from the core shadow powers I've been discussing. We should all question why most other monarchies were hunted into extinction by communist radical assassins in the eighteen to nineteen hundreds, save the British Royal family. Why because they weren't in khoots within the Bank of England, City of London. All right, potentially cryptos themselves, we should, okay. Jacob Schiff, a Rothschild agent sent to destroy America, put together the means of the Bolshevik RESI, put together the means the money, all right for the Bolshevik Revolution, one of the most horrific events to take place in recent history. Who were the Bolsheviks Communists? Yes? But where did that idea of communism really come from? The OIV, Jews and Jesuits, Because that's who they are, you know, They're all cryptos. Had set up the first Communist Communi in Paraguay known as Reductions of Paraguay from nearly sixteen hundreds until they are expulsions in seventeen seventy six seventeen sixty seven. Although socialism and communism have roots in the ancient mystery schools, we know that Ignasius of Loyola was an Alambrado and as a leader of the Jesuits, modeled his organization like a secret society, just like those of antiquity. So as I'm writing this book and not wanting it to be pulled down from Amazon, right, you can see where I'm inserting some things that I didn't say in the book. Who were the Bolsheviks? Obviously Bolsheviks were ninety percent Jews, and then they're Fillip travelers Communists, yes, but they And did the idea come from the Jesuits or was that already in play a long time even for them? And the Sanhedron is a communist framework right and actily is back way way before the Jesuits. But the Jesuits were the first to have like an actual one in practice in Paraguay, like more modern time, even though it was in the seventeen hundreds sixteen hundreds to seventeen hundreds when they were brutalizing the Paraguayans, emasculating them and making them work as slaves or for Mother Paraguay. It was the aim of the Perfectible Listing Illuminati to infiltrate the lodges of Freemasonry and select the most suitable candidates to elevate and induct them into the secret agenda of the organization. Some of the twenty five points of the plan included initiating class warfare, the fomenting of wars, and controlling peace conferences so no territory be gained and debt servitude to the banks would result, creating artificial economic disasters, forced starvation, Eliminate private property and all real estate. Utilized terrorism to create evident Utilize terrorism to create dependence on the state. Select all political leaders create listen to that. Select all political leaders. Create chaos and preach liberalism while indoctrinating the youth into false philosophies. High taxes become, become the advisors to governments, promote alcohol, drugs, and deviant lifestyles. Gee, is there a perversion going on here? And make the mob fight and kill each other. There's more, but that about sums it up. On the communist plank front, you have these objectives. Abolition of private property, Oh wow, look at matches and the institution of rent use system, own nothing and be happy, a heavy progressive or graduated income tax, abolition of rights to inheritance, centralization and monopolization of credit, state, centralized communication. Think about how many of these things have been encoded in our law and we just think, oh, that's you know, those taxicians, the state tax, the death tax, of this tax, it's all about taking away the inheritance what other families have built, your family has built over time. You can't be a vampire and get rich anymore. You can't have multiple lives, you know what I mean, because there's gonna be lots of lots of taxes to come around and take that money from you. Well, in communism is the same deal. So what do we have here? What is actually happening here at the centralized bank? Abolition rights inheritance, central blah blah uh, state, centralized communication and transportation. That's happening. State is to own all industry, free, state run. Well, they kind of are do, except it's under the guise of corporates. Corporations, but corporations that are funded by the same source, artificial source, artificial funding. They can fail upward and then they're required or they become part of the umbrella hive hydra of black Rock, all funded by and controlled by the same people who owned the banks. Free state run education, Oh boy, which means in doctrination and so on. I don't doubt you see the similarities, but to see them back to back for comparison really makes it the point clear. The Rothschild Jesuit Frankest plan was carried out in the Lodges, setting the course for the Jacobin French Revolution and the Bolshevik Revolution. It was the French lodge that devised both plans. Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin we're all Freemasons, and moreover they were Frankists. Now let's have a look at the objectives and strategies of long winded protocols that learned elders Zion. These will be in summary reform because each protocol goes on for several pages, and I don't mean just seven, as several would indicate. The reason I'm including this is because the similarities are striking and seem to come from the unified mouth of the Roman Empire. Jesuit's bullsh of a communists, the World Economic Forum, and the Illuminati. You can throw in the United Nations as well, or as well our true governing body. Protocol one states it must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good. Doesn't that sound like the cabalists giving an excuse for why they're going to turn everything into a perverse whether rather than try to make it nice and pretty here and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorism, and not by academic discussions. Further along Protocol one we read behold the alcoholized animals bemused with drink, the right to an inmoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us in ours to walk that road. The people's the goyam are bemused with alcoholic liquors. Their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immoral immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents, by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the house of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequently frequented by the goyam, by our women in places of dissipation frequented by the goyam. I told you it was long winded, high falutint, writing again from Potocol one. Therefore, it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumphant bring all governments into subjection to our super government. It is enough for them to know that we are merciless for all disobedience to cease. Yeah, just go ahead and take a look at the example and Israel right now, and that our president, quote unquote president, our corporate United States President, the king who calls himself the King of the Jews. He he's allowing for it, condoning it, and trying to make it even exercised, that type of horror and evil. So what does that mean about us? And these passing of laws and these ratings of people who are just speaking of their minds, telling the truth about the nature of these people, these these entities, these parasites in all corners of the earth. The words liberty, equality, fraternity brought to our ranks thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. They're they're relishing the fact that they've tricked people and scammed them right all and all the time. These words were kinkerworms at work, boring into the well being of the goam, putting an end everywhere to peace, quiet cell salidarity, and destroying all the foundations of the gay states. Liberty, fraternity, equality is a commonly held decree or rally cry of the Masonic Order. From this cynical description, you see the author held contempt even for the people who are being used to carry out their agenda. And there'll be the next ones on the chopping block. See it's protocol too. It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains. War will thus be brought on to the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance. And this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international argenteur agenteur, which possesses millions of eyes, ever on the watch and unhampered by any limitation whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights. Oh look at that right one world government. But also the we got to think globally and that those type of ideas like, no, there's no national boundaries, there's just the world family. That's the most discussing, unnatural thing that anybody could say in the proper sense of right. And we'll r and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of states rules the relations of their subjects among themselves. This goes on and on Part three Protocol three. In order to incite seekers after power to a missive to a misuse of power, in order to incite seekers after power to a misuse of power, we have set all forces in opposition to one another, breaking up their liberal tendencies toward independence. To this end, we have stirred up every every form of enterprise. We have armed all parties. We have set up authority as a target for every ambition of states. We have made gladiatorial arenas where a host of confused issues contend a little more, and disorders and bankruptcy will be universal. I highly encourage everyone to learn about the dreaded year of nineteen thirteen and the US Bankruptcy of nineteen thirty three, twenty short years after the nineteen thirteen Federal Reserve Act of the terms of the two, along with the Treaty of Paris that ended that revolutionary where between the Great Britain of the United States are necessary reading. Ask yourself why the Roman Empire is named in that treaty. We ourselves are property. We already own nothing and are blissfully ignorant of it. Property by definition has no rights and can't own property. And you can read the rest yourself when you get the book. How about that. We'll go with that today. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, then that's all right. One, Hey, what's up, buddy? Hey, Steve's in the house. How's it going, man? And thank you to in Harvest. I think you're also the person and the new the new member of our Patreon. Good to see you, and I think we're good for now. I was just on with Flood last night and I'm gonna share a screen. I think I still have another. Maybe I don't. Maybe I have to go back to it. Hold on, let's see what we got. No, Hey, what's up? What's up? Guys? Docs? A street white male put in team. I don't think i've seen you before burning before reading? Yes, absolutely, Oh that's cool. I'm have to say that.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: How do you do that? Yeah, click it very click. I don't just pop it up. I don't know, there we go. I think there you go, very click save. That's kind of kind of it's creepy. I don't know if I other use it, but I like to keep so I like to say these things. I want to see the baby being being lost. They see what they did. They always gott to mess with something. When it comes to AI. They put med the A capitalized in the middle of the word good evening, texicality. Oh that's awesome, BBR, thank you. What's who's that? Oh be before reading? Yeah, yeah, oh wow, that's cool. Textically, Oh that's nice. That's nice. Nice. All right. So there's all that, and I'm not sure we used to do a whole lot more on here, like I was getting up to like thirty forty fifty ten. Ten's what we got today. I don't know if it's with more earlier, but maybe there's something going on with FTJ. When was I going to say there's something I was going over I care? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, okay. So this is obviously this is like the thub delve of video that we're watching now, but these are all ad free podcast versions of the shows. So this is one of the things that you get as a member five bucks a month. You get to listen to these as you go wherever you want without commercial interruptions, which is what will happened if you're listening to out the podcast because this boy here, he'd be needing his his monetization, all right, So if you want to get rid of that monetization, just go ahead and the support the show on atreon. And oh yeah, I was trying to say that was on Flood. So let me say if I can find it real quick, just have to go back the other's cool. Hold on, all right, So it's this episode here. I'm going to try to cut it up later on and make it available on my sights as well. Just take out my interview and because the rest of this stuff right, the Big Brain Doom Depot takeover with Daniel Christos and that's called the din Depot with Ed Christos. It was yesterday. There's only two lights on this going on, guys, and so you don't know who Flood is, you should be watching it. So there you go see do that. Yeah, it's funny because I don't know if it's the method that people watching things on like I know a lot of people will like on Rumble. They have it on their Roku right, so it's not like something it's not easy to find a like button on there. You can still do it from the from the TV, but most people don't bother. So it makes me wonder why the same same type of thing kind of happens here. Did you know that? Did you know that if you have a Roku TV, you can you can get the app for Rumble and then you can watch whatever you're you know, you can sign into you account just like you would on a computer. You can watch your your shows, your stuff right there at your TV. It's a thing, it really is. We used to have that for Josh you TV. But then what do you call it? Roku change the way that developers things worked. If you guys want to show your support. I don't know what's going on, you can you can if you want. There's two buttons. One goes to the gifts and go the It don't goes to the wallet that's on the FTJ media. Already, I think we're good. It's nice. I want to go get some fresh air before I go to my daughter gymnastics tonight and I'm gonna start the book this evening and I have about two no I have about four miles. I owe the elliptical, So my day's planned orders are all getting taken care of. I remade them and they're just getting packaged now. I got two more that came in the last two days. I gotta hit those out, but they're really small and can get them don quick. Okay, thank you so much for watching. Thank you for watching the Doctor Peter Glynnen episode previously. Do this and I will talk to you sometime soon, maybe tomorrow or to day. We'll see how that works out.