Speaker 1: Show Time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corrilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show time.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 4: Oh show sig, Good morning, Happy Monday, May twelfth, It is the Carell Cast. We are health obsessed, in dying younger? Why is that? Also, there's a China deal but was it necessary? And blue Monday's are real? What can you do to try to get by them? All of that and more.
Speaker 5: Today Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged, It's a Corel cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: Well, much like real estate prices, the average life expectancy of the American people is falling steadily since twenty twenty. Why since we are so health obsessed, are we living shorter amounts of time? We're going to talk about that. Plus toh, China deal China, China, Gotta deal with China, China, China.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you capitulated. We're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 4: And let's not forget it's Monday and Blue Monday's are real. I suffer them, You suffer them? What can you do to get through them? We're gonna talk about all that, and we're gonna debut what I spent the work end the weekend working on, which is my Do you want a funk video? You need to go stream Do you want to Funk? By Corel Kril? And now you'll need to go watch the video as well. If you're gay or a woman, you're gonna love the video on there cause I put some candy in it. Why not not me? Although I'm half naked in it. I am half naked. Literally there's a scene where I'm just wearing a shirt, no pants, no underwear, no pants, just a shirt. Why not let it all hang out?
Speaker 6: As they say?
Speaker 4: All right, so we start with Monday Blues because it is Monday. Now we'll do that last. Let's start with Well, I don't know. You know, I read a lot of different stories every day, and I tend to read a lot about health science. Did you know they just found the protein that causes Alzheimer's. I don't know why that story isn't like the top of every They just found the protein that causes Alzheimer's. That's huge, that's huge. They thought that Alzheimer's was caused by this plaque build up in your brain, these amyloid body they're called and Louis bodies. However, what they found was there's a protein that actually makes those build ups. And now they have found that protein, and they have found a small molecule drug.
Speaker 6: All of this through AI.
Speaker 4: By the way, AI, it may destroy us as a species, but before it does.
Speaker 6: It's going to cure a lot of things.
Speaker 4: And so they found this molecule through AI that causes Alzheimer's, this protein. That is huge news because in under five years there'll be a treatment. So that's just enormous news. But one of the things I read a lot about is life extension and life span, because once you read about that, of course the algorithm thinks you want to read more, so it gives me these articles. I also read a lot about consciousness and how we truly believe it exists outside of the body, that your body is part of your consciousness. It is not just a machine that houses your consciousness, but that your cells and your body are part of your consciousness, and that that consciousness can actually travel outside the body. Interesting stuff, But the big headline this morning is American life expectancy has fallen again.
Speaker 6: Okay again.
Speaker 4: Now when you consider we spend more on healthcare than any other country the world. In fact, we three hundred and twenty seven million people spend more on healthcare than the top one third of the world. Okay, so we spend a lot of money on healthcare, and yet we're dying earlier. Why is that, Well, that's pretty simple because healthcare has become an industry. It has become a business. And when anything becomes a business, it never stays about you. It becomes about profits.
Speaker 6: So all these.
Speaker 4: Companies are teaching you all the wrong things and prioritizing all the wrong things.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The other day, we're at the outlet mall, Steve and I getting him a shirt for his broadcast, which I hope you're watching on Friday nights at seven o'clock on TikTok, DJ Valentino Rose. He played my song last night. A people thought it was Silvester, which is such a comp and B they loved it so and he gets thousands of listeners, so that's really cool. So anyway, we were out there and there was a line around the Lululemon store. Now, all Lululemon cells is expensive workout gear, and I thought all these people lining up to buy workout clothes that don't work out. So I thought this morning we would talk some brass tacks. Yes in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash really corell Quantum computers can help find that Alzheimer's protein, and they did, and it's incredible. You need to go and type in Alzheimer's protein found you can read all about how they have actually found the protein that causes Alzheimer's. But I thought i'd break down a few things for you here because while I am thirty pounds overweight, I am healthy and I haven't said that in a long time.
Speaker 6: I'm healthy. I'm as healthy as a sixty two year old man.
Speaker 4: Is gonna get. I'm a vegan. I exercise a lot now today alone, and a lie of you. You can't be disabled if you exercise that much, Yes you can, because exercise is physical therapy.
Speaker 6: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: So would you prefer I just call it that I do physical therapy for an hour a day?
Speaker 6: Is that? Would that make you feel better about my disability? Anyway?
Speaker 4: So this morning, got up, had my half a cup of oat groats, which is what oatmeal comes from. Half a cup of oat groats with eight ounces of plant milk, a scoop of of protein powder, some nuts, walnuts or pecans, and some dried cranberries, and then a cup of fruit and a pot of tea with nutpod creamer. It's the best creamer out there, nutpods. So I have that and umber eats too. And then this morning is the yoga day, so I did thirty minutes of yoga with Jessica, who felt a need to do four crows.
Speaker 6: God bless her. I don't do crow. There's certain things in yoga.
Speaker 4: My body will not let me do, so I don't because I am disabled, and there are some things in yoga I just can't do.
Speaker 6: So I did thirty minutes of yoga.
Speaker 4: Then Ember and I go to the park where we walk two and a half miles and there's a fifteen percent incline in the bowl of desert breeze, and I go up and down that eight times on yoga day, four times on weight day. Every other day I switch up. So yoga Saturday waits, Sunday, yoga, Monday waits or I'm sorry, take Tuesday off, and then Wednesday waits, Thursday yoga, Friday off. So two days off except we still walk on those two days. Two days off except for walking and then yoga and waits.
Speaker 6: So how much should you be doing here?
Speaker 4: Here's the magic number if you are not lifting weights? Okay, First of all, if you're not lifting weights, you want to die early.
Speaker 6: If you or not. Everybody needs to lift weights. Everybody. I only lift eight to ten pounds, but I.
Speaker 4: Still lift weights. Everybody needs to do it. Science has proven it. If you want to live a long, healthy life, you must lift weights. So if you don't, right now, I need you to start. They're cheap. Look, these were like nine dollars little eight pound weight here. See it's like nine bucks. So you need to buy a set of these. You can get them in five pound, two pound, five pounds, eight pound, ten pound and on up. The highest I have is ten pounds, okay, And the magic number is an hour a week or twenty minutes a day, so for three days a week, so three days out of the week I need you to lift weights.
Speaker 6: Okay, three days out of the week. I combine yoga and weights.
Speaker 4: On one of my days, we're all do twenty minutes of yoga and ten minutes of weights. And then the next week around do twenty minutes of weights and ten minutes of veegle. But I mix it up, So Saturday is yoga, Sunday is wait, Monday is yoga, Tuesday is off, Wednesday is wait, Thursday is yoga and wait, and then Friday is off except for the two and a half mile walk in the morning and then mile walk in the eighty. If that sounds like a lot, it's not. So the question becomes why aren't you doing? I don't want to hear about work. I don't want to hear about family. So you want to live or not?
Speaker 6: Yes or no?
Speaker 4: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 4: You know, I want to move on to political topics and other topics of the day, but I got to tell you I could talk all day long about your health because to me, it's the most important thing out there. You know, to me, your health. You can't do anything else without help. Without your health, I mean, you just can't. So I want to give you a blueprint. So many of you have now become a vegan because of me, and that's such a great honor, and so I want to encourage you. You must do twenty minutes of weight training. I don't care if you're only lifting one pound. I don't care if you're lifting just your body weight without any weights in your hands. There's plenty of YouTube videos that are free. I'm a member of Apple Fitness Plus with my Apple Watch. It's five ninety nine a month. Well, I get the whole package, Apple TV plus, Apple Fitness Plus, the news app, family sharing and then my family pitches in.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, got stuff on my lips.
Speaker 4: So I need you to twenty minutes of weights three times a week.
Speaker 6: And then I also need you to do walking every day. Every day.
Speaker 4: You must walk three miles or more every day, not around the house, not at your job. In addition to all of that, I need you to walk three miles a day, okay, a mile and a half in the morning, a mile and a half in the evening.
Speaker 6: However, you want to break it up.
Speaker 4: Three miles a day of walking, twenty minutes of weights three times a week, and then yoga, stretching and meditation filling in those blanks. I need you to give yourself two days a week off from yoga and weights, not from walking. Okay, so two days a week, no yoga, no weights, just walk. The other five days walk plus do yoga or weights, depending on the day. You don't need to join a fancy gym. There are seventy eight million gym memberships in America, and yet our life expectancy is going backwards. Okay, you don't need money to be physically fit. If you can afford some weights, that's all you need. YouTube videos can talk you through the yoga, can talk you through the weightlifting. I'll do some for you, but I need you to do this because we're going the wrong way. We are going backwards, and things like the measles and COVID are playing into that we're going back. In fact, we're going backwards with other thing you know. Today it was announced here in Las Vegas the amount of money you need to rent has gone up thirty six percent since twenty twenty. When I first moved to Vegas in twenty seventeen, the average income needed to pay rent in Las Vegas and have it be less than one third of your income was fifty seven thousand dollars. Okay, and a lot of people here make that, so that was okay. Now it's seventy four thousand dollars a year to just make rent with the average rent being eighteen hundred dollars. We're going backwards, okay. So we're going backwards across the country with our life expectancy, and we're going backwards across the country with the economy. It is not getting easier. It's getting exponentially hard to survive. So if you're physically strong, you can weather all of this. Because there's a lot to weather. Okay, for instance, today you hear about this China trade deal. There is no China trade deal Trump. They'll never say this, but Trump capitulated he has no power in that trade war. China is bigger, has billions of people, sell to other nations. They don't need the United States as a customer to survive, and they're not afraid of their people suffering.
Speaker 6: They're not.
Speaker 4: They don't care if their people get mad about the economy or what. They don't care. They're a communist nation. They don't care. So he had nothing on the table to go in and bargain with. So basically, when China said, well, we'll pause for ninety days to work this out, they're giving him ninety days to work it out because to China, they've already worked it out our way or the highway. Now, he'll never admit that because he's a narcissist, but that's what happened today. We capitulated because we have no chip in the world trade war. He thought countries would come groveling to keep us as and he loves bribes. For instance, Cutter is giving him a flying palace, a big, huge plane air force one just isn't good enough for Donald Trump. Was good enough for Obama, good enough for Biden, not good enough for Trump. So he wants this brand new seven thirty seven plane. He already owns one, so Cutter is giving him one.
Speaker 6: Now that's illegal.
Speaker 4: So Cutter's gonna give it to the State Department as a governmental trade, but with the caveat that it's for Trump to use, and when he leaves office, it will become property of his Presidential Library, which means he'll still be able to use it and not leave it for other presidents. That's a legal bribe, Okay, So Pam Bondi's gonna find a way around the constitution like they always do. This administration hates the Constitution. They're gonna spit on it again and let him take this flying palace from Cutter, because I can understand why Donald Trump needs a flying palace. After all, he's only bendled Mar A Lago seventeen times since he's been in office. We've already spent two hundred million dollars on his trips. If Doge wants to cut anything, they should cut him. He's going on his second international trip right now to Saudi Arabia, where they're all bowing down to give him gifts he has I've not been traveling the globe. He's been traveling to and from mar A Lago. So he's a useless narcissist. And now he's going to have a flying palace courtesy of Cutter. Yeah that if that's not a bribe. I mean, come on, and what does he needs this palace for?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, like any of the people he travels with have taste. I mean really, I mean, like the hookers aren't gonna care, you know. So whatever, So twenty minutes three times a week for waits, walk seven days a week at least three miles, throw in some yoga in exercise. That's what we learned in the first segment. In the second segment, we have learned that Trump's a narcissist. He had to capitulate to try to China. We will, as a consumer, get a ninety day reprieve on things from China. Meanwhile, there's other tariffs that are happening, and you know, Ford likes to point out that they're giving us all employee pricing. Well, you wouldn't have to do that if you were as made in America as you say you are. They are the largest hourly employee in the country. Ford Motors they employ more hourly employees. They employ sixty thousand hourly employees. But they still are not one hundred percent American made, which is why they have to give us employee pricing. And they want to pat themselves on the back for them being the most American. Well, then why are there any chaps on your products? So all of that's happening, and then on top of all of that, we get the news today that it costs much more to afford your rent in Vegas and in other parts of the country.
Speaker 6: And it's just Monday. It ain't It ain't even Wednesday. It's just Monday.
Speaker 4: Checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward Susily Carrell, someone asks why proachein powder? I am a vegan? Can I augment my prochain? I don't need to like it enough in my flues, but I do.
Speaker 6: It just to make sure that everything stays coming and indust my coaching level and my blood is back. So I'm keeping doing what I'm doing. That's my doctor.
Speaker 4: Hey, carell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell.
Speaker 6: There's so much great free.
Speaker 4: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube tube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 6: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: Remember. The word is f u n K funk? Honey? Do you want to funk?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: This guy's chuck me?
Speaker 2: Your had so jo?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Why give me what?
Speaker 4: The fuck.
Speaker 6: Who you're jumping?
Speaker 1: You wanna fuck? You'll let me show?
Speaker 5: Do with me?
Speaker 2: Do you funk with me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Sad?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Where were you d what do you.
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 2: You want to let your show?
Speaker 5: Do you.
Speaker 1: Talk there to about who you drive me?
Speaker 5: You wanta fuck?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Let me show.
Speaker 4: Me to let the show?
Speaker 1: Do you for me?
Speaker 5: For me?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, gracious, there it was, Do you wanta funk? I did that three days Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I filmed green screen and then I edited it all myself. All those cute guys are from stock footage from elements dot vato dot com, which I paid for. I paid for the license to use, and the videos being well received, I thank you for well receiving it. I had a great time doing it, although a lot of you question my disability, and I will mention that I'm in the chair in the video because when I did the sparkly black thing and I moved around and did my dancing, my back had had enough. It said enough, and so to continue filming, I had to sit in the chair. So that you know that's what I mean by you know, you may not look at me and say, oh, he's not disabled. But I actually am. But it's a great song. It's being so received and that brings me to the blue Monday. You know, this morning I woke up with the blues, and I woke up with the blues in a good way. This song is the best reviewed song I've ever done. We got another report this morning from Harry Towers, who is working DJs for me, that cost five hundred dollars, and the DJ's comment about the track, and they're all say, ninety percent of them, there's ten percent that hated or say I should have redone a Sylvester song, that this particular one whatever. Ninety percent of them. But by the way, THEA gets that whenever she doesn't cover, and she's got the best voice around, so you know, some people you just can't please. So ninety percent of them are like, this is the song of summer. Every mix is fabulous. Correl's vocals pay tribute to Sylvester. He really knocked it out of the park with I mean, I just read the report this morning, and I'm just telling you what they're saying, and it's so humbling to finally have a song that people are liking, but in today's world, getting it noticed is hard, even with positive support. I need a publicist, and a publicist is twelve thousand dollars for three months.
Speaker 6: I don't have that, and I could charge it, but I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: So on Monday morning, I woke up feeling down like so many of you, where you have a need that you can't fill and you don't know how you're going to fill it.
Speaker 6: Whether it's a financial need or you know, whatever it might be.
Speaker 4: You have a need, you can't fill it, and you don't know how you're gonna but you know you're gonna have to figure it out. So this morning I was thinking about starting a GoFundMe campaign. I can't hire a publicist for twelve grand without paying off the twelve grand that I owe on credit cards that for all of this production and for the hospital trips to and from California and all that. So I really need to raise twenty five thousand dollars. That's a lot of money, but I have more than twenty five thousand listeners, you know, So I thought, well, maybe a gofund me and if I can raise the twenty five grand, I can hire the publicist, pay off the debt, and try to move forward. Over the summer. Now that's one of the ways I'm thinking of a solution. But Monday blues are real. You know, the week starts on Sunday, by the way, not Monday. The week starts on Sunday, but Monday is the beginning of the work week, and so many of you feel overwhelmed. And this goes back to what I was talking about about exercise. The way to combat blue Monday is Monday morning, get moving first before all the problems start hurling at you. Do some yoga, do some walking with your dog. Don't try to walk your cat. They don't like it, but you know, walk your dog, walk your walk, your child, walk your mama, walk your sister, walk your wife, walk whatever, get outside, walk around. You're gonna come up with new solutions to your Monday problems by getting out, getting busy, lift some weights for twenty minutes. I did yoga this morning and it was during yoga that I thought about a GoFundMe. You know, I hate asking. But today on KUSC it's their pledge drive. They're trying to raise eighty thousand dollars by tonight for classical music, which is great, but I give you a lot more than classical music, because you know the podcast and everything else.
Speaker 6: So that was my solution.
Speaker 4: Monday blues can be turned into motivation if you get your mind right. And the way to get your mind right is to move, to breathe, to get out and walk, to do some physical activity.
Speaker 6: It will set you on the right course for the week. Okay, So to get rid.
Speaker 4: Of those Monday blues, move a little, dance, sing, get up and do your thing.
Speaker 6: I am Correl, who you want to be. The phone doesn't hurt anybody. Be sure you stream Correl.
Speaker 4: Do you want a phone? We'll see you back here tomorrow Tuesday. If I do launch and go find me, I'll let you guys know and we can. Don't get back in bag and get that going. I show that today faith, I love doing.
Speaker 6: Do you wanna funk with me?
Speaker 4: I know you do.
Speaker 6: A completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 5: Listen daily to the Corel Cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the Corel Cast on your favorite streaming service.