Speaker 1: I see somethings are going to happen. What's going to happen? What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects today. We got a very special guest on. We had him on once before and the guy was spent in fire the whole time, so I definitely wanted to get him on for this topic definitely fits the occult and it fits drewe crime, which we do touch on here often as well. But before we introduce Austin, we got Lisa the Occult reject mad Scientist joining me today.
Speaker 1: How are I am good?
Speaker 3: I am very excited to be here. I wanted to talk about Delphi to to finally meet Austin. Heard a couple of his appearances on other shows and he yeah, it'spind Fire, and I mainly liked the one where he was on y'all on this episode, in all episode on this on this podcast, and he definitely was just dropping all kinds of knowledge shrapnel on y'all. It was so I'm really excited about that. I just want to plug o Cult Research Institute dot org. We have a couple of contributors from the Rejects that contribute to it, and so check us out on a Cult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Lisa, definitely appreciate you joining us. And yeah, if people haven't heard it before, Wustin was on here covering the Solar Temple with us, so definitely check that out. That was some yeah, great stuff right there. And Austin, please, for the people who may not know who you are yet, please let them know where they can find all your amazing stuff and let them know what you deal is awesome.
Speaker 1: Brother, Thank you man, and I appreciate you both for the kind words and also for having me back on means of the world to me brother. And yeah, you guys can find me at the Underclass Podcast. But and and the best place to support me Patreon dot com slash the Underclass Podcast. But yeah, I just I'm very grateful for for opportunities like this, because again, it's like the whole reason that I started my podcast was to meet like minded individuals right that I could I could have an open minded and objective conversation with And whether we agree on every every last detail or not, that's not the concern, you know what I mean, It's like something more Yeah, exactly exactly, And I only wish that more people were willing to kind of like engage and embrace that mindset because I do. I think that it's the most important way to approach life and ideas in general, because that that is the I think the the struggle in terms of the environment we find ourselves in at this moment. The layers of deception, right, are very well and systematically entrenched, honestly at this point, and so I personally just, yeah, I became fed up with the fact that so many of these official narratives surrounding these cases that obviously have you know, in my mind, so many of them are still very relevant to this day because it's proof positive of right, the sort of misdirection that the system kind of inherently has baked in in terms of the smoke and mirrors. And so I'm my attempt is always to break through, pierce the veil, you know, bridge the gap between conspiracy and hopefully some sort of corroborative evidence and credibility that we can lend to alternative theories and narratives that see far more plausible than that of the right official narrative that we're intended to embrace at face value. And yeah, I'm very blessed and grateful for the fact that I had like some core values and legitimate critical thinking skills at a younger age. I think that, you know, I rejected like this public schooling system just naturally, you know, and I'm very grateful for that as well. I don't know, it's kind of strange, but I do see fundamental similarities between myself and others within this sort of alternative media landscape that at the very least the circles that we swim in, you know what I mean. And so I will say that I just appreciate you guys as always, and at any time that we can have a conversation like this, it further inspires me, provides me with some sort of legitimate hope for the future, you know. Kind yeah, but man, I don't know the Delphi murders like I was unaware. And as always, when I when I begin to just attempt to really just figure out, I really go to the sort of like I bring various ideas to the workshop in my own mind, and I try and sift through what I think is potentially, you know, the direction I would like to take. And uh, and then I sort of like naturally impolled in these very similar directions that seem to represent and provide a window into a very similar playbook that that seems to resurface over time in many of these cases. And so with Delphi, I essentially was was attempting to kind of make a sort of parallel to the first season of True Detective, and I discovered the Hosannah Church scandal and then the Delphi by murders, and I really viewed that there was a very interesting, you know, direct parallel and sort of symbolic reference point to the very first scene in the original series of True Detective, the first season, right, and very strange synchronicities regarding the original victim in that opening scene. And so for everyone as far as just I think it's important to understand that you have like legitimate neopagan organizations this very day, in modern day, in this landscape that we reside in, that they exercise ritualized murder and blood sacrifice that they believe requires the use of ancient ruins by various groups. As far as who these various groups tend to believe in the magical elements of neopaganism right in many ways, and now that it seems too kind of it seems to kind of like reveal itself in in in you know, different ways depending on the group. But at the same time, I did find this fascinating because obviously the tragic murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty Germany, they share these shocking similarities to the to this original crime scene. Right. And so for anyone who is unaware, obviously these girls they were hiking on the Monan high Bridge Trail in Delphi, Indiana, right. And and I myself personally, I believe there's there's also no coincidence in terms of the location Delphi. I think Delphi, the oracle at Delphi. I think that in general and inherently it has occult connotations. I think to it so understanding really the way that some of these sort of cult organizations function, just in terms of like the Son of Sam case, for example, with David Berkowitz, I always found it interesting that that they would legitimately sort of utilize these these not only occult holidays where they would stage the actual crime or execution targeted assassination around, but they would also have this very interesting symbolic nature that was built in to the crime itself. Outside of the Elephis Club, right, which which has occult connotations to itself again, and so I personally, I do believe that when there is this this playbook that is very much being executed in terms of an actual occult factor being involved, then I definitely believe that, you know, there's clearly a reason that you would pursue that investigative threat. And so that's why where I found myself with the Delphi case is observing these strained synchronicities regarding the original victim in that in that first scene, and so the way that I kind of like introduce it is essentially that by the way, I think it could be referred to as a copycat imitation crime in a way the Delphi case, because it's seemingly duplicated in more ways than one. Right in Delphi in February thirteenth, twenty seventeen is when the bodies are discovered. Right in the first episode of True Detective, the initial victim's body was found in a sugar cane field. Right. Her corpse had been staged against a tree as if in prayer, with her head crowned with deer antlers and her body surrounded by twig lattice works which closely resembled these Cajun bird traps, right, And this disturbing triangular, crooked spiral cryptic, of course, was carved into the back of the murder victim. And it's the exact same symbol used by pedophiles to indicate their preference in little boys. So that according to the FBI, as far as the symbol itself, is known as the little boy lover logo. And that all was revealed, honestly in my Pizza Gate episode, I discussed how basically the FBI had had proven these symbols and had had kind of made them public. And so that is another case is that, you know, we could always imagine that once these symbols had been made public, obviously you're going to have a pivot in terms of the criminal enterprise. And so it was in two thousand and seven when WikiLeaks released the document, the FBI document that detailed that secret pedophile code, right, and how they would communicate secretly. And so it's just very unfortunate when you realize that that is the exact same symbol, but not at all shocking, because I think there's so much of that occurs, you know, very often. So but these these murders bodies of Liberty German and Abigail Williams. They're discovered near this Monent high Bridge trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails, and after they had disappeared from that trail it was only I think twenty four hours I believe, and so it was the previous day and that they had disappeared, And so then you have this extensive media coverage that takes place and ensues after the bodies are discovered. And it was in part due to these audio and basically audio recordings and video recordings that were released by the authorities, right, and that basically came directly from Liberty Germans a smartphone, right, which I believe there was a recording of the Killer. You can even still watch this day, right, and it's the down the Hill, right, and there's even a potential reference to where you hear gun which allegedly but again there's like there's a shorter version that was released to the public and then there's an actual longer version that allegedly and so it's very interesting. But there's a timeline that was released and apparently it was on February thirteenth, twenty seventeen, when thirteen year old Abigail Joyce Williams and fourteen year old Liberty Rose Lynn German were dropped off by German's older sister Kelsey on County Road three hundred north east of the Hoosier Heartland Highway. And so these girls are hiking the Morning high Bridge Trail. And this is at two o seven, around two oh seven in the afternoon when she posted a photo of her friend Williams walking the bridge Abigail and so Liberty posted this photo I believe it was on Snapchat, and just after this post in two oh seven PM, they're not heard from again, and so that's when they're reported missing, like a couple hours later, I think it's five thirty and and so apparently the families they're they're searching for the girls themselves. They finally call the police after after time passes, and and so when whenever it's police, they obviously they don't initially release any of the details of how the girls were murdered, which is also interesting because that begins to surface, you know, not too long after you have you have investigators who are actually making statements as if there's there's one statement this most important that caught my attention, which was clearly that the FBI agent believed that the bodies had been staged. But still, I think it's important to at least mention the fact that there was a tip line that was established obviously, and uh and and you have this grainy photograph that appeared to capture this this man, hands in his pockets, head down, walking on the rail bridge towards the girls. And the person in the photograph was dubbed the bridge guy, right, and he was named the prime suspect in this double homicide. And on February twenty second, law enforcement released an audio recording during which the voice of the suspect was muffled. What it's heard to say, as I mentioned down the hill, And at a news conference, officials credit the source of the audio and imagery to German's phone. So that is where you get the connection to her smartphone and the actual video of the bridge guy. And so she's then sort of you know, as far as like the police, they indicate that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but wouldn't be released in further details because essentially it would compromise the future trial. Right, And so after this you get I think it's by July seventeenth, there's a composite sketch of someone sat as a person and of prime interest in the murders, and the sketch was apparently created from eyewitness accounts of a hiker on the Delphi Historic Trails, and this is the day the girls had vanished, so Indiana State Police on April twenty second, twenty nineteen, two years later, this is when they announced a new direction in the case, right, and it's released a new sketch of the suspect that looked entirely different from the original, which I found interesting as well because the first the first picture was that of a very young individual, which to me personally makes a lot of sense once you find out how the girls were potentially procured or at least put in a position on the Mona high Bridge Trail that day, I think it legitimately does potentially directly connect to Anthony Shots, who is Keegan Klin. Anthony Shots is the Anthony Underscore. Shots is the Snapchat profile that was utilized by Keegan Klin. But I think there's no way that he didn't have a role to play in the context of this case, and so I definitely believe that. And so this makes a lot of sense to me as to why there's an additional sketch that's that's released and what's up. Brother. I did find it interesting that they established this, uh, this tip line obviously, and and so then you have an abandoned vehicle, right, that's uh, that's a that's found near the area abandoned off the Who's Your Heartland Highway in Delphi and this is uh, I think at the former Child Service Services office and and that uh, it was discovered. And so there's these these strange connections that began to h to kind of link to this individual by the name of Logan, right, which I found very strange because it doesn't seem like he was ever considered a legitimate suspect. Ronald Logan is his name, and he inevitably died in twenty twenty. But I just think that I understand he's very old at the time. I believe he was seventy seven, I think, which that is interesting. The number itself caught my attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, something I wondered. I can say, it's sorry, sorry to interrupt you. It's just I do want to ask you, like your opinion, Lisa maybe even Tyrone if he knows even about this case or anything. It's almost kind of an overall thing I think is done regardless, you know, the stuff that I feel like that they put out, you know, that audio stuff and that video evidence we're supposed to like first off, there's no context to like why was this girl even recording something at that point? You know, Like I have a like if you ever sometimes look at like stuff either like in the news or true crime, sometimes you're given this this this video or this audio stuff and there was like no context behind it. It's almost like here, you go, have fucking fun with this and up with whatever a FUCKDRD shit you want to stop believing and start spreading around the internet. It's almost as if it's like, we're gonna give you some shit that really has nothing to do with it, and we're gonna just gonna let you take.
Speaker 1: Off with it.
Speaker 2: Because I think it's like even other things like sometimes when we're seeing stuff on the internet and we're taking it as real, it's like, did you notice that all of a sudden there was even a different angle of screenshot now, like this isn't you know what I'm saying, Like this isn't what you really think it is.
Speaker 1: This isn't reality.
Speaker 2: This was actually produced, you know, And it's just like I wonder like with this, with this type of case, I feel like the information they gave you, between that and their sketches of the people, none of it makes sense.
Speaker 1: And all the while, while they host this press conference, they revealed this secondary sketch, this new sketch, and announce an entirely different direction, a new direction in the case, while they're urging the public right to look at the new sketch, listen to the audio, watch how the man walks on the bridge and send tips to the tip line email. And that in itself felt like it was, uh, you know, kind of like they were engaging the internet sleuths in a way, you know, which I do feel like is a is a new phenomena in a in a certain extent, to a certain extent on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I think YouTube is right at least that we're just kind of think kind of getting that before. You will see like certain shows almost kind of like create the narrative on some of these topics, and none of them ever want to touch the fucking occult it all.
Speaker 1: It's very weird. Yeah, I think it is. It is a huge money the window into the tactical and strategic misdirection. Potentially you could you could even leverage and exploit the public to you know, facilitate that misdirection. And and that that very much seems like it could have been a part of this case, specifically due to the fact that I think so many of the authorities are potentially compromised in terms of of how they sort of pivoted to especially considering how Richard Allen even becomes a target and priority suspect. I mean that in itself is so strange, right, And so you have five years after the murders, right in September twenty twenty two, this is when investigators review this misfile tip after allegedly a volunteer file clerk discovered this error, which instantly that's a red flag to me. So in this tip, a man by the name of Richard Allen self reported three days after the murders to being on the trails. And the reason I mentioned that abandoned vehicle that was at the child Services office near the Mona high Bridge trail is because it was abandoned between noon and five pm on the day of the murders, which they claim obviously two point seven pm was the last time the snapchat was, you know, was utilized, and of course Liberty's Snapchat profile had taken that video obviously, and so that's the claim that they per just after this. So that's within that window of time obviously, which provides the opportunity. But I did want to say, what's up rebirth the world, my brother, and how are you doing? Man, It's nice to meet you. What is your name?
Speaker 4: Rebirth of the word Tyrone. I'm sorry, y'all for some reason on my calendar, say at one pm.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: My computer is having trouble with syncing with my phone, so I'm thinking I have to just go through my phone.
Speaker 2: Oh man, yeah, no, I have heard that happen, so yeah, yeah, sorry, love that, but you made it anyway, sir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know. I always try to come like twenty minutes early, and I was like, what the heck they already started.
Speaker 2: I was like getting confused. I was like, maybe he's not home, because I know you were away too, so I was just like, oh, I don't know, maybe he No.
Speaker 4: Well, I definitely I was looking at because I was outside cut in the grass, and I kept getting notification. I was like, I still have like thirty forty minutes.
Speaker 1: What is it talking about?
Speaker 4: And I came in here and I looked at my computer and my calendars weren't both of them weren't sinking together. So I'm just going to start going off of my phone. I think because yesterday I had a major update on my PC, and I think that's what probably set it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did know about the del Fi murders. I mean if I followed that.
Speaker 4: Uh when as soon as you put that on the calendar for the discussion, I was looking into it and I was like, oh, yeah, I remember just being on ABC News and Fox News and all that stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Man, It's crazy because I had no real prior knowledge of this and was not even you know, it didn't even cross my radar in the time that it was happening. But I think that is effectively just because I'm I'm kind of out of the loop in terms of just you know, cases that are currently taking place. For the most part, I'm not like actively looking into use these cases until honestly, they typically just have to organically cross across my path. That's typically how I come across some of this. But but again I had no expectation of what I was going to find.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind me making this statement, I think maybe you'll agree with this. You know what. I thought it was even weird with this because again, like almost like you, I didn't hear about it until like somebody, I think a fan or a listeners maybe somebody on the show mentioned it, and I was like, what the hell? Like ire you just sort of looking at some of it, and I was like, you know, why is it that like Gilgo Beach my opinion, Gilgo Beach and even the Idaho four I think are deeply occulted, but it's not blatant and that shit, those topics were like huge and like even like basically what I want to get it. I was just like, Yo, why does this case and I think is blatant occultism? You even have people involved in the case saying they think it's there, and nobody's fucking talking about it. I was just like, what, Like, you have these other crimes and I think are blatantly occult is as well, but nobody's bringing up the occultism. And then the one crime that I think is you know, telling you there's a cult shit in it. Nobody's covering that. It's like, what the like, I don't know. I'm just like, how did I not even hear about this?
Speaker 4: Did John here about the connection with the with the Norse paganism?
Speaker 1: Was y'all talking about that? Oh yeah, that, Well we'll get into the Oden Knight VINLANDR Group. That was the part. Dude, It's crazy, and I'm telling you it's something I had no understanding that I was going to to sort of like reveal this, this strange connection to this neo pagan organization that had infiltrated the prison system in Indiana to such an extent to where you had federal investigators who were compromised. I mean, not only was the prosecution, I think Prosecutor McCleland very clearly compromised. I think he himself is the reason that investigator Todd Klick was was you know, brutally shamed and and sort of his reputation damaged and his career was entirely destroyed. But we'll get we'll get into that. I just, uh, just briefly, I wanted to to finish kind of setting up what I viewed as why Richard Allen was sort of made put placed on the path of the Patsy deliberately in my mind, and it sort of seemed like he I feel as if he really sort of kind of I think he was. He was basically showing his morality in the way that he actually went. And like three days after. It's very interesting because as I mentioned the misfiled tip right and the clerk that allegedly found this, the volunteer file clerk clerk. But Richard Allen he decided to self report three days after the murders took place to being on the trails on the day of the murders and he reported seeing Williams and Liberty German. And this is all after his wife had just told him, like he had gone home that day, had told her, yeah, I went to you know, I went. I think he said he went fishing. You know, he fished off the bridge at one point a Mona high Bridge trail. And so he goes home and then I think it was three days later, his wife tells him, like, hey, the authorities that the police are asking for anybody who had gone to that area to provide any tips or any you know, obvious witness accounts of what they obviously saw that day. And so that's when Richard Allen decides that he's going to self report and go in three days after the murder. And so it wasn't until October twenty six, twenty twenty two, right, So that's September twenty twenty two, is allegedly five years after the original murder murders happened in twenty seventeen. This tip is found by this volunteer file clerk, and she then tells the investigators about this Richard Allen individual, who how on earth are your files that unorganized? To wear a very important and key tip that would obviously push you toward the direction of the priority perpetrator would have been lost in the shuffle just that alone, I mean as possible. You know, I'm not saying they're the most organized, but it does seem a little bit hard to believe on its face. But at the same time, it was October when Richard Allen was taken into custody, right, twenty twenty two, and he appears in court October twenty eighth, and I believe it was Indiana State Police that announced the last day of October that Allan had been charged with two counts of murder in the case, and he pled not guilty. But this all seemed to be sort of whenever the judge Francis gole, yeah, man, there's another picture of Richard Allen, and it's after he had been going through trial, and it looks like he's a shell of a human being like he legitimately, it's really sad to see the sort of physical consequences of just going through something like this. If you potential we're an innocent person, you know, I think it's at the very least it's worth considering that that might be the case. And who knows what he has endured while he's been in custody, because there's a lot more concerning his potential abuse. But still there was Francis gold the judge. She issued in November of twenty twenty two to unseal the probable cause affidavit that led to the arrest of Richard Allen. And so this is when the video footage recovered from the phone showed one of the victims mentioning gun as a man wearing a dark jacket and jeans approached them and ordered them to go down the hill and this is when the investigators claim it's Richard Allen in twenty twenty two November. So they also happened to find, and this is worth mentioning at least, is that there's a forty caliber unspent round that was found less than two feet from one victim's body between the two victims. Now, to me, I think very convenient, potentially planted evidence, right, That's just the first thing that comes to my mind, because, you know, very sloppy. If you're committing a ritualized murder with stage bodies to legitimately leave an unspent round from the murder weapon between the bodies, that doesn't make any sense at all. That sounds like you just took a bullet and threw it between the bodies and said there's the evidence, you know, honestly at that point who knows. But it was then determined that the round came from a gun. Yeah, Like it just crazy to me. But a witness claims she saw a man walking away from the bridge wearing a blue colored jacket and blue jeans and was muddy and bloody, all right. And another witness and a tip mentioned that a car was parked oddly and appeared to be parked in a way as if to hide its license plate. Investigators said the description of the vehicle matched a vehicle that Alan owned in twenty seventeen. Then you have a report coming out of Riley shortly after his arrest that Richard Allen told authorities that he was at his mother's house in Peru while his wife was working. Alan estimated that he left the house around eleven fifteen arrived at the Monen high Bridge Trail around an hour later. He then says he saw three girls passing by on the trail, before stating that he did not see anybody else after this, so he went on his phone to watch the stocks ticker while walking on the trail, before deciding he could not find his black twenty sixteen Ford Focus. This was a strange part of the story on the trail property. After he finds his vehicle, drives back to his mother's home, Alan said he continued to watch the stocks. He then says he told his wife that he was on the trail the day the girls went missing. His wife mentioned that the police were looking to talk to people who may have information, so he said he went to the sheriff's office and spoke with the Apartment of Natural Resources officer days after the two girls were killed. So all that fundamentally plays in and fits perfectly into the alleged you know, at the very least timeline. And so this is when in October of twenty twenty three, Judge Goal removes the defense attorneys and she cites gross negligence due to crime scene photos being leaked from their office. The attorney's removal was appealed to the Indiana Supreme Court, in which the justices of the Indiana Supreme Court reinstated the defense attorneys to the case that in itself was as if it looked like a potential, uh, you know, disruption of justice in a way where you're you're, at the very least, you're you're attempting to remove defense attorneys from a case because you're citing the fact that they have revealed damning crime scene photographs. Now, I understand that there's some some sort of process in terms of the evidence you're you're allowed to make public, but at this same time, that seems like gross negligence. I don't know about that. You know, it's very interesting that most of this was being held secret, especially when the families themselves were demanding that the you know, much of the evidence was made public, and so yeah, I mean as recent as October twenty twenty four was when the trial began, right, and prosecutors they state both the girls had their throats cut. Williams was found fully clothed, whereas German was discovered nude. An unspent forty caliber bullet from Allan's gun found between the bodies. Prosecutors said that Allen had admitted to the murders more than sixty times while incarcerated, confessing to his wife, his mother, family members, the prison warden, the psychologists who treated him in prison, other prison employees, and other inmates. The confessions were made in person, over the and in writing. Prosecutors told the jury that Allan was the Bridge Guy after showing them a digitally enhanced forty three second version of the cell phone video recorded by German. A state Police master trooper who had listened to more than seven hundred of Allen's prison phone calls, testified that the voice of the bridge Guy is the voice of Richard Allen, and the jury, which had been sequestered during the trial, began deliberations on November seventh, Allan was convicted November eleventh, twenty twenty four, on all counts and his sentencing date was set for December twentieth, and he was officially sentenced to one hundred and thirty years. And when you look at at the individual sentencing hearing, it was very interesting because obviously I think the judge was very much France.
Speaker 5: Scole was playing hold on, I have an ad playing on my shit, what is happening?
Speaker 1: Oh it's the wrong one, sorry guys. Boom, all right, there we go. So what I found here was that it looks like, yeah, one hundred and thirty years in prison. But Francis gold, the judge, she says that this is what she says when she when she convicts him. Alan. He's fifty two years old. Convicted on November eleventh, and the special judge in the case, Francis Gole, sentenced Alan on two of the four murder counts and imposed the maximum of sixty five years for each count to be served consecutively. The sensing hearing, which included victim impact statements from six relatives of the teens, lasted less than two hours, and after it concluded, one of Allen's defense attorneys said they planned to appeal and seek a new trial. He looked entirely I saw the video of him outside the courthouse whenever he was approached by the media. He looked like he looked like he was an attorney who was kind of like it looked as if he had he had witnessed a glimpse into the sort of machinations of right, of this sort of the deliberate facilitation of a cover up, you know, and how you are kind of left on the outside in terms of pursuing any real justice, bringing forward any actual corroborative, e sculptory evidence, you know, honestly, And so she made some crazy statements surrounding Richard Allen's character in the sentencing hearing, and at Richard Allen himself basically was didn't say a word while he was being sentenced. And to me, personally, I think there's a reason for that. I think he's been entirely, you know, personally destroyed probably throughout the process, but especially if you're considered to have murdered two young girls, right who are thirteen years old. I mean that in itself is is you know, I just couldn't even imagine if if you're an innocent man. You're being accused and then convicted and sentenced for a crime you didn't commit that had moral implications to that level. But this is where the story gets very interesting because I feel like we, at the very least, we set it up the way that it should be in terms of understanding, you know, the the evidence that was put forward, and in my mind, as far as just the limited sort of controlled a flow of what was being you know, basically publicized and put a bit made available to the public. And so you have FBI agents who began to speak out claiming that bodies were staged at the crime scene. Right, And this all begins because and this apparently is due to the So there's misinterpretations and as far as these Richard Allen and his defense attorneys, they basically claimed that these federal investigators working the case had made these Now you have the Delphi memorandum, that's very important in terms of this case as well. But when you have federal investigators who are making these claims public, I think that's more important than anything. And basically you have FBI agent who believes that clothing was taken and bodies were staged in the Delphi murders, and he essentially says, this is Agent Nicole Robertson. Nicole Robertson believed a possible suspect in thirteen year old Abby Williams and fourteen year old Libby Jerman's deaths lived at a property near where their bodies were found. And that's why I brought up the name of Ronald Logan, right, Who's that elderly man who allegedly was seventy seven years old, And that is when it was on his property that the ritual murder site was found. So court documents detail a search warrant request made from March seventeenth to twenty seventeen. The request is to search the home of Ronald Logan, which is only fourteen hundred feet from where the bodies were found now the search warrant. In the search warrant, the agent Robertson, Nicole Robertson notes that pieces of the clothing from one of the victims were missing, and that it appeared the girl's bodies were moved in stage. There were no visible signs of a struggle or fight. The agent suspect suspected a souvenir had been taken by the killer, and that it was common for perpetrators to memorialize the crime scene with pictures and then Agent Nicole Robertson also said investigators recovered fibers and unidentified hairs at the crime scene. She noted that seventy seven year old Logan appeared to be in good enough physical condition and his voice was not inconsistent with that of the voice captured on German's phone. Now, I wouldn't say that he was the Bridge guy, because again I will get into who I legitimately do believe is the perpetrator who was represented as the Bridge Guy, and I don't think that it was Ronald Logan. I think that he was potentially involved with the local chapter of the cult organization and maybe this is why they had access to his property to potentially arrange a ritualistic murder site such as this. That would make more sense to me that he was potentially just an involved member and was allowing this to almost take place. And maybe he was, you know, even involved on the ground level and was legitimately taking part in the ritualistic sacrifice with the other members. But I don't think he himself, at seventy seven years old, was the Bridge guy right, who was actually procuring the girls and physically taking them to their ritualistic death site. You know. So the FBI agent then notes that in an interview with Logan's relative, the relative tells the agent that Logan called them the morning of February fourteenth, So this is the day after. And also consider this February fourteenth isn't a cult holiday, it is a legitimate This came up in Son of Sam the reason that they staged one of the ritualistic murders. I think it was Stacy Moussey. I can't remember who it was now, but it was on Valentine's Day, and it entirely was intended to be a symbolic reference, you know. And I think that when you understand, like the at least what individuals have claimed to be the case in terms of the layered agenda of an occult ritual sacrifice. Yeah, I definitely believe that the subconscious nature of individuals even participating, just at a psychological level, whether it unbeknownst to themselves, I think that there's potentially in the minds of the occult initiate, there's a legitimate path to harnessing that energy that you are sort of which I find I find to be very interesting at the very at the least. So anyway, still they note that that clearly you know this had happened the fourteenth or the thirteenth, and then the bodies are discovered on the fourteenth. But it's interesting as far as the fact that this Richard what's his name again, I keep forgetting his name, Ronald Logan, Richard Allen, Sorry but yeah, Ronald Logan. Okay. So he basically gives this call and to a relative the day after the murders happened and the day the bodies are found, and he asked them to lie about where he had been the previous afternoon. This is prior to the bodies actually being discovered, and Logan allegedly asked the relative to say they drove to a Lafayette aquarium store at a time that matched when Williams and German went missing around two PM. So a receipt was actually found in Logan's home and showed a checkout time a five to twenty one PM. All right, and the FBI agent noted the store was approximately thirty minutes from Logan's home, so very much still fits within the timeframe in terms of the actual crime taking place and the abductions of the girls at the very least, so, the agent said, Logan's statements about his whereabouts were found to be factually false and intentionally designed to deceive law enforcement officers. The FBI agent also said the relative believed the original image of the suspect looked like Logan, so that is worth you know, I think pointing out that the proximity of where Libyan Abbey's bodies were located.
Speaker 6: You know, really on the property. I have to take this to take this off.
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, it keeps popping up, and I have an article pulled up about Anthony Shotts, and the stupid ad keeps playing over and over again. And the only reason I have that pulled up is because I think it is actually important a reference. But yeah, so now we sort of make our way into the more interesting aspect of this case, because you had a woman who had a relationship with this Ronald Logan years earlier, and she tells law enforcement at that time that Logan had been physically abusive, threatened that he could kill her and no one would find her body, that Logan carried a gun with him everywhere he went, in a fanny pack. She told the agent that when she first saw the image of the suspect, she thought it was Ronald Logan. Another woman who had been in a relationship with Logan told law enforcement that when she heard the bodies were found near Logan's home, she believed he was involved. The FBI agent noted that a search of a tip database about a month after the murders had fifty teen tips connecting Logan to the murders. The FBI agent also claimed that text messages sent to and from Logan's phone the evening of February thirteenth, twenty seventeen, showed he was likely outside his home and in the proximity of where Libyan Abbey's bodies were located. It was then noted Logan had been physically able to get up and down the hill from his home to the crime scene when he met with the officers on February seventeenth. Specifically, they believed the agents that Logan could be involved in the murders, and were quoted saying, I believe there is probable cause to believe that Ronald Logan has committed the crime of murder, and evidence of that could be found on Ronald Logan's property. This is when he dies in twenty twenty, never officially being named as suspect in the Delphi murders case. So that is the first person that crossed my radar that seemed to know, at the very least, it seemed to, you know, provide a little bit more credible evidence than that of Richard Allen's involvement on the day of the murders. And so then we have this Anthony shots individual who comes up in this strange connection on December sixth of twenty twenty one, and Indiana State Police they basically asked for help from anyone who had contact with Anthony shotts account profile, and detective said the account with the username Anthony shots was used on Snapchat and Instagram, among other social media platforms, in twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen. Now, I think it's important to mention that only minutes before Libby captured that video of the bridge guy, she had posted a picture of her best friend on Snapchat as they walked along the mon And High Bridge. So that to me was I thought instantly this could be a matter of they were essentially lured into their position into place right by this what I viewed to to be honestly a window into how children could be procured in a network in modern day, right, utilizing these social media platforms like a snapchat to obviously attempt to procure children for a network of abuse or even for a potential ritualistic initiatory sacrifice, things of that nature. Right. And I think that that this is a window into how you could potentially go about doing so in the digital age, right, because so many of the examples that I've witnessed over my research of the course of my research into other cases in the past have kind of shown a similar path and a similar playbook, but didn't quite you know, prove to write directly kind of link to this sort of digital procurement, you know, in the sort of modern aid. And I think that this could be a way that many of these strange individuals, like like if you look at a picture of Keegan Klein, who is Anthony Shots, Yeah, it's it's very obvious this guy was legitimately guilty of at the very least engaging with child pornography, right, And I think he was obviously a pedophile. But so if you're already this kind of you know, sinister individual who has these sadistic sexual proclivities. Then you're operating in an environment where you're seeking out other sadistic sociopaths, right, with similar proclivities, which you will then pursue as a group. And I think that the very least certain individuals play various roles within that framework. And Keegan Klin could very well just have been a child procurer for a larger network and for his own benefit, you know, because he's clearly not only can you in terms of the enterprise financially profit off of something like that, you can also gain you know, free and open access in certain ways, and easier access to and more available avenues to those very you know, unfortunate situations of vulnerable children, right. And so state police say the person behind the account used a male model right photos of a male model, and portrayed himself as being extremely wealthy and owning numerous sports cars. They say the person used the profile to communicate with underage girls to solicit NEWD images and want to know if anyone has requests to get their address or try to meet with him. They put out another statement they say they've identified the male model that was used in the photos on the account that the man is not a person of interest in the Delphi case. He legitimately looks like some sort of like Bieber, Justin Bieber type male model, you know, like the actual pictures that were being used by King and Klein on the Anthony Shots profile. And it is a way that you could very obviously appeal to the younger generation or just young young girls who don't know any better and are obviously attracted to that lifestyle. Yeah, it would be one way you could. You can very easily confuse them and disorient them and lure them into a position where they would become obviously yeah, they would. They would just be potentially at the Monent high Bridge trail waiting for Keing and Kline to pick them up right or Brad Holder, for example, who I believe was potentially involved. So I think there's direct evidence of that. But at the same time, you have a connection to the Delphi murders, to the Anthony Shots fake social media profile which started with another incident. This incident was reported to police just day after the bodies were found. And uh, and so they obviously the question Keek and Kline. Uh, And it was like August twenty twenty, I think is when this happened, and and so yeah, it was improved and just close that every time it pops.
Speaker 2: Up also messes up your audio.
Speaker 1: I noticed that. I'm sorry, but anyway, yeah, I should know that because I think that happened to me once before when I pulled that before. It's it's a local like some local news from Indiana. And but anyway, I need to get an ad blocker. So so yeah, it is. Ah, it's very interesting that obviously this profile, the Snapchat profile was in uh it was in conversation, you know, with actually engaging with Libyan Abby just before their bodies were discovered. So client was not charged. This is supposedly unrelated in terms of the case that he was then interrogated in twenty twenty based off of but he'd been held in the Miami County jail for over a year and a half on thirty charges of child pornography and exploitation, so he obviously was did have a serious criminal history, and Klin admitted in court records to creating the Anthony Shots profile to communicate with underage girls and receive sexually explicit images. So the transcript of this video interview that Klein gave when he was arrested in is like one hundred and ninety four pages, and essentially police questioned Kline in that interview about another school aged girl that gave her address to Anthony Shotts just days after the Delphi murders, and Klein knew the girl's family from Galveston, Indiana. So the police investigator told Klein, she comes home from school, sees this guy with a ski mask looking in her bedroom window directly after giving this address to Anthony shots That's the incident that started everything else last time, he says, that's how everything started last time, was that incident. So that's what they tell. The police investigator tell Keegan Klin Keeg and Klin responds saying that's crazy. And police tell Clin that he searched online for information about the family on February nineteenth, the day before the incident. So I did think that was important because he's sitting there and he's lying to the authorities while he's being interrogated on this incident, and then they legitimately kind of put him into position as far as kind of like lured him into place as well in tricking him to claim as if that wasn't the case, right, in terms of being involved and actually engaging in conversation with this girl who's claims that a masked figure was discovered outside her bedroom, you know, just after like hours after or within a day that she had just obviously engaged with this Anthony Shots snapchat profile. So now the person behind the Anthony Shots snapchat profile was the one of the last to communicate Libby German before her death, right, And so the Anthony shots profile told another person that he was supposed to meet up with Libby quote but she never showed up. So I think that at the very least he was clearly involved in attempting to lure them to the Mona high Bridge trail. I believe that that was his role, and at the very least he was he was clearly you know, attempting to First of all, why would that account also be you know, directly connected to an unrelated case where a young teenage girl is right engaging with this Anthony Shots profile and then within hours there's a mass figure outside our bedroom. So to me, it feels as if potentially this is a path toward abducting children, right, And anyway, I do think it's it's one of the most interesting aspects of the case because except for the occult connections, because I do think that that this was at the very least a strategic way to kind of procure the children, right, and that in itself, I think was important to the Vinlander group who were who were attempting to find victims. So as we we, I think the Delphi memorandum is the best example of providing the most crucial information of first of all the withholding of the ex sculptory evidence, but also the exculpatory evidence that proves the cult connection to the neo pagan organization. And so that is when you have you know, basically, there's a memorandum that's submitted to the court by Richard Allen's attorneys. This all happens in twenty twenty three, and he's then fifty years old, right, and he's maintained his innocence, you know, throughout this entire process, as well as his attorneys claiming right that instead of he Richard Allen committing the killings in twenty seventeen, they claimed the murders were carried out by a pagan cult hijacked by white nationalists. So members of this pagan Norse religion called Odinism, hijacked by white nationalists ritualistically sacrificed to Abigail Williams and Liberty German his attorneys. They also claim that Allen's UH essentially possible Odinism signatures were left behind by the killers and UH, and that the victims bodies they are essentially reinforcing what the federal investigators claimed that the victims' bodies had been staged by trees with branches and sticks laid across their bodies in the in the shape of pagan symbols, and one of those pagan symbols was on soots I believe was one of the symbols, which it's it's a it's pretty interesting what would actually and you have a federal UH essentially the Behavioral Analysis Unit that the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unity. They claimed that there were Nordic beliefs, you know, they determined Nordic beliefs were tied to UH, you know, the perpetrators of this of this killing. But with the the sort of deliberately withhold, the deliberate withholding of sculptory evidence that all comes in the form of of sort of one you have members of there's overwhelming evidence as well throughout the course of this memorandum. It's fascinating stuff, But members of this pagan Norse religion called Odinism, hijacked by white nationalists, ritualistically sacrificed Abigail in liberty. So very early on, those in charge of the Delphi murder investigation claim that they consulted with a Purdue professor now concerning what resembled possible Odinism signatures left behind. After the Purdue professor proclaimed, according to a state trooper named Jerry Holman, that it was not Odinism or any type of cult worshiping or any type of group that would have conducted the crime, the Odinism angle was essentially abandoned after this statement was made by this Purdue professor. So, as of September seventh, twenty twenty three, the leaders of the Delphi investigation team, they were claiming that they can't identify who this purported professor was, have provided no reports from this purported professor and have further indicated that they may never be able to figure out who this professor is. So that to me shows that they were clearly trying to misdirect everyone from even pursuing this angle of the odinism signatures of the crime scene. And therefore they tried to get some anonymous Purdue professor who was never his name was never revealed to the investigators that that would be enough to essentially kind of misdirect the angle of the case itself and the investigators who are involved. So they themselves admitted that they have no idea who this professor was. And this is all based in large part upon this mystery professor Purdue professor's opinion that the del Phi investigative leadership claimed it essentially abandoned considering Odenite involvement in the murders. And so then we have years pass right from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty two, And luckily for us, we have a few examples of at least two individuals I believe potentially three, which Kevin Murphy. He's remained the most kind of silent after all of this. But law enforcement officers by the name of Kevin Murphy, Greg Ferrency, and Todd Klick, they pursued the truth, you know, and legitimately seemed to have you know, actual integrity. And so there were they began to provide just extraordinary evidence in terms of establishing the names and the murderers who were likely involved as members of this Oden Night cult. And it was I think the Delphi investigative leadership they made all of this at least some of it was becoming public by February twenty eighteen. So you had this sort of the state of Indiana. I think it was in twenty twenty three May of May, there's a prosecutor, Nick mcclealand right, he receives a letter of from former Rushville assistant police chief Todd Klick, who's now been retired, and Click says, Murphy and Farency where three of the law enforcement officers who worked on the Delphi murder case, particularly focused on the Odin Night angle as it intersected with suspects in Rushville, Indiana. Now, after going through Richard Allen's probable cause affidavit, Click becomes concerned that information contained in Richard Allen's affidavit points the finger pointing the finger at Richard Allen was far less compelling than the totality of the information the detective Farency, Murphy and Click had accumulated during the Rushville portion of their investigation. So it gets this is where it gets fascinating, because the information that these investigators provide, who were among the task force that was its sole purpose when it was created was to investigate and trace the Odenite connections to the crime scene itself, and so that in itself, if you have federal investigators in the task force of three who are essentially given this priority and then it's later on entirely covered up, and the individuals who are part of the task force right are kind of like they endure these ultimate consequences. It begins to at the very least, to provide a some sort of smoking gun into a facilitation of a cover up and reinforce that notion. But so they gather some extraordinary evidence and a letter was then provided to the prosecutor obviously, and so this exculpatory information was entirely withheld from the jury right on behalf of the prosecution, and so was McCleland. He was essentially kind of I think this was all in order to obviously be to sit on this e sculptory evidence, hoping that the defense team would refocus its efforts on another angle of the investigation. But the exculpatory evidence claims that you know, obviously the contents of what was found in this memorandum were just too damning. Right in terms of the names of the actual perpetrators, you have you have actual witnesses like who are spouses right of the individuals named, who are coming out with you know, actual testimony to these at least in their conversation with investigators. They're telling these members of the task force right in extraordinary detail what had taken place the night of the murders and also the sort of falling out that that ensued afterward in terms of the social interactions of the members of the group itself. So they essentially this is when you have the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI, they determine through a summary of clicks investigation that the actually they determined that the individuals responsible for the homicides were involved in Nordic beliefs. And so when you have the BAU of the FBI actually admitting this fact, I think that also provides another sort of smoking gun. But this was all sort of to the defense as far as as no member of the Unified Command in charge of the investigation revealed any of this information. To the defense team during any of the depositions that take took place, so that even included Trooper Holman, who I believe was compromised and a part of the cover up. He tells the defense that he didn't remember if the FBI's BAU unit determined one way or the other whether those with Nordic beliefs had been involved in the murders. But it starts to reveal itself through the course of kind of like digging down into the individual investigators who are part of this case. You can very obviously see, almost at face value, after a certain point of reading through the affidavits and the memorandums and the court documents, that who is acting in good faith and who is very clearly attempting to pursue this cover up. And so yeah, anyway, I think that is basically I just wanted to, at the very least kind of make that statement because as far as the you know, the withholding of the sculptory evidence, I think it was deliberate. I think if you look into it at a deeper level, and I covered it in more detail on my own personal episode regarding this, that it becomes very obvious that you have so much of the Odinist evidence, the evidence that the prosecution turned over to the defense, the timing of it all being turned over to the defense, It was all scattered throughout multiple hard drives, on many different flash drives. They made it as difficult as possible to put any of this together, right, and especially for the defense. And and uh and so that again seems as if it's deliberate. But here's where the Olderness ties to the crime scene began to to really reveal themselves. And and it's through the prosecution learning in early August that the defense had figured out these strong Olderness ties to the crimes, despite these obvious attempts to to uh buy the prosecution right to to essentially misdirect and uh and withhold the evidence from from the defense. So investigators themselves provided the defense with a lot of this information, and that that upset the prosecution, It upset the judge, who was clearly in bed with the prosecution. It's it's very strange. Sorry, I need a little bit of coffee. All we're going, we're going.
Speaker 7: So the.
Speaker 1: This is when you kind of have basically you have Todd Klick. He's desperate, he wants to allay his fears that an innocent man was sitting in Westville in regards to Richard Allen, and so he attends a meeting with the Trooper Holman right and he hopes that he would learn that evidence did in fact exist linking Richard Allen directly to the murders. But he claims in his own affidavit that his hopes were dashed right and upon directing the letter to Prosecutor mcclealand he heard nothing from the Prosecutor's office or any other members of Unified Command until he received phone calls on August twenty third in August twenty fifth of twenty twenty three, which involved discussions regarding scheduling. During the phone calls, it was requested that he meet with Trooper Holman during the week of September fourth. He was informed that law enforcement officials intended to sit down with him and discuss with him the reason why Richard Allen was responsible for these crimes. He was told that Jerry Holme wanted to put his mind at ease. However, during the meeting with Detective Holman and a second detective whose name he was unfamiliar with, there was no discussion or offerings as to why they believed Richard Allen was guilty of the charge crimes. He believes the interview was an attempt to buy them the the detectives, the troopers to clean up their loose ends, knowing that they had given very little, if any attention to the investigative efforts by himself, Detective Pharrency or Detective Murphy, who were all members of the task force who were investigating the Odinism signatures to the crime scene. So not only did you have Carroll County Sheriff Tony Ligett failed to include all this Oden Night information in his October twenty twenty two affidavit for search warrant. Not only did Prosecutor McClelland and the Unified Command with hold e sculptory evidence, Ligett also concealed damaging witness statements that devastate Ligatt's timeline, timeline which was needed to be true in order to place Richard Allen at the trail when Abbey and Libby were abducted. So this is how they further control and I think manufacture their own version of this sort of timeline that fits this mainstream, you know, made for public perception version of the Delphi murders. So Richard Allen, he clearly has zero connections to as far as to any of the Pagan cult pagan cult organizations, and no forensic evidence or DNA electronic evidence links Richard Allen to the girls to the crime scene. It was only the forty caliber round that was discovered between the bodies, and he is even mentioned in the affidavit. It says flat out by the investigators he is a completely innocent man. Most of the evidence backing these assertions was found scattered over no less than ten hard drives several flash drives provided by the prosecution, meaning that the defense they weren't wildly making accusations, but rather primarily relaying facts and information that is backed up by the prosecutor's own discovery. So not coincidentally, Odinus, members of the same pagan cult were employed at the corrections as corrections officers for the Indiana Department of Corrections at Westville Correctional Facility.
Speaker 2: I always thought that was the weird shit with this whole thing, too, right, And so that.
Speaker 1: Is where the Westville Correctional Facility, this maximum security unit, this reformatory that Richard Allen was being threatened, intimidated, and mentally abused is what the claims are. And so Unified Command, they're essentially the leadership who were in command over the Delphi murder investigation. And Tony Laguette, who I mentioned a moment ago, Carroll County sheriff and member of the Unified Command when the investigation began. So the Unified Command consists of law enforcement from a variety of entities. So you have state, local, federal, and they are overseers of the entire investigation operation. This is why it's so important to have mentioned the fact that the Unified Command was so directly involved with withholding e sculptory evidence from the defense, you know, and the jury of course, because that was never going to even be made available to the jury, right, And that's it's so interesting to see how this all plays out and how the judge inevitably rules against allowing any of the odness and investigative right evidence to be put forward and made public in the trial. Right, So Odinism, I think I guess we should just briefly mention what it is the pagan religion, you know, reference throughout all of these court documents and it's followers. They refer to as Odenites oderness. You know, they're they are very usually obsessed with Viking Nordic culture, you know, often is the case, and and and so there's a lot of different evidence that supports the you know, at the crime scene that these Odenites were legitimately leaving behind obvious signatures and symbols in the form of these ancient ruins.
Speaker 2: I think I want to add the Real Quick also hosted, like, you know, if there's any legitimacy to all this stuff from my experience too. You know, I've mentioned on the show, I did two years in federal prisons. Uh, there was a bunch of olderness in there, so I mean you could even be be getting intimidated by the gang that's in the prison.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, I'm just really you just want to throw that in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a fun of them in the I mean, they're all cool guys, they love their drugs and they just want kind of pretty much didn't bother anybody, but it was enough of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have I've had a lot of pushback on by some strange neo pagans that that I didn't realize how much they they legitimately are actively practicing their belief system, you know, and and and so they've been pushing back just in terms of the way that I sort of demonized the philosophy behind Odonism, and throughout the course of this case, it's hard not to if you're talking about the actual criminals involved who are practicing and exercising the blood ritual sacrifice. That is the reason I'm not saying all Odinists are committing blood ritual sacrifice obviously, but unfortunately, I do think that there's far more you know, neo pagan belief systems that that exist in these various groups that are just underacknowledged. Like I was very underaware of the the idea that there were many of these Nordic beliefs systems that exist at this moment, you know, I'm just unaffiliated, right, and so like this was all new to me in certain ways, right, And so that was another aspect of this that that I had never been introduced to Odinism or the Odonite you know, philosophy or ideology until this case. So it's hard not to have some sort of like, you know, just in terms of interpreting the belief system and the potential like Avenue of what you pursue while you're a believer in this, In a group such as this, it definitely has a at the very least, it reflects badly upon any others who are affiliated. And so I understand why you would push back. If you're a neo pagan or you know, an Odonite and in no way are you violent or committing some sort of ritual sacrifice, then hey, you know this doesn't have anything to do with you, right Like, I think that's what you need to People should should at the very least kind of I don't know, interpret it in that way instead of as if I'm attempting to blanket statement condemn an entire belief system. That's not what you know. I was just going to say.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, you know, it's just not the Odinism or just one religion that practices blood sacrifices. You will find that in all religions, even in Christianity, Catholics.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: The thing is is that the people who are I'm going to to say fanatics in their religion sticks to what their religious books say. And then you have people who don't do the blood sacrifices put it the blood on the doors or sacrificing animals and stuff like that that is part of their religion. A lot of people don't follow that, you know what I'm saying. So, you know, putting it all on just one religion is you know, kind of I'm just going to say, you know, kind of kind of wrong because when you pick up that Holy Bible every day you go to every time you go to church on Sunday, they skip over to blood sacrifices that they're supposed to.
Speaker 1: Do, I know, right, So it's an oversimplification I think to obviously put in in any sort of blankness statement reference, Yeah, I agree with you, and a hundred percent you're right too. Man Like. Growing up, I grew up as a Southern Baptist, right Like, my grandpa was like the deacon of the Baptist Church, and so I was kind of drenched in this sort of what Christian Zionism really in many ways, unfortunately, at least the interpretation of the individuals who were surrounding me. You know, I feel like they had been very much influenced and unfortunately in the wrong direction. But that's just my personal opinion. But I will say that, Yeah, what's a communion?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're symbolically engaging in a ritual sacrifice in a way, or a blood ritual, right, You're drinking the blood of Christ is allegedly what you're doing, you know what I mean, that's what it is, and consuming his flesh as well, so it's it's even cannibalistic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. And you know, it's so funny that you say that, because I'm going to bring this up. Everybody knows about what mana is in the Bible. When you go to the Greek uh the strongs cocordance and you look at what mana is, it literally means man like no joke, I'll pull it up in a second. You look up at the strongs cocordance and you look up what it means. Mana means it means man and I'll bring it up just a moment. But it's crazy that that it said that, because a lot of people will say, well, it's a bread like substance. Well, bread was all kinds of food back then. That was their word for for food. We use food today you they use the word bread, bread or fish, right, So a lot of people don't realize that. And that's why I like me personally, I like to go to the origins of the word and understand what exactly the word is meaning, because in Hebrew, I'm telling you, it's it's so crazy going from Aramic to Hebrew to the to the Greek translations.
Speaker 1: Mana means man right man that is? That is Honestly, I think the etymology of people don't know, Like I think that casting spells, what does that really mean?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's like it I feel like there's there's a kind of this supernatural, you know, unacknowledged reality to just I think people don't realize how much power you you could potentially possess. And I'm not meaning it in the form of I just think frequency e M F right. I honestly, it's it's like, legitimately, we are electrical beings in certain ways, right, so you can harness these aspects, and if you are aware enough and you understand the sophisticated nature of how much has been accomplished over over generations, there's a reason why you can legitimately control the human mind utilizing you know, these electromagnetic frequencies and various things of that nature. But yeah, the etymology of these words, I entirely believe that that you know, nothing happens by accident, you know, so typically it's it's I think, utilized in the fashion to where you know, there are layered meanings to what is being This is why I mentioned Delphi being the strategic location where this this ritual would take place. And the same with the Son of Sam case and the Ultimate Evil and the idea of the sort of subconscious participation. You know, I think that that's so crazy that and I mentioned it once before because basically I have a like my thoughts on this sort of intersection of culture creation, social engineering, COVID intelligence operations, and esoteric occult ideologies right where it's like essentially they're subconsciously initiating people using various methods of deception. And I think that that is a part of the etymology that you mentioned right of the and uh, I do think that that there are layered meanings to so much and and and so much of that is you know, just if you have yet to be introduced to this frame of thought, right this this at least avenue of thought, then then yeah, I think you are sort of running a risk of vulnerability at the very least. And that's another reason why I'm so concerned with sort of the art of war and the concept of knowing your enemy, because I think if you you know, if you do not understand the threats that are being posed and that you legitimately face, then you know, how are you to manufacture any sort of legitimate, you know, uh, defense mechanism that that would hopefully, you know, run counter to a lot of this propaganda and misinformation being and levied against us, or worse than that, you know, there's there's a there's a supernatural outcome here, and they're strategically pursuing it, and and uh and maybe a subconscious participation in accult ritual, whether that's your interpretation of what took place or not, is is crucial. I'm not certain of that, but I find I find it very interesting at the least. But yeah, so so to say that, you know odinism right the As far as the the ruins that were discovered, it's it's strange the ancient ruins that they were utilizing for the symbols of the crime scene, because first the ruins were they're formed with sticks fashioned with tree branches painted using the blood of liberty. German sticks and tree branches were deliberately, carefully and proficiently placed on each girl in a certain arrangement, mimicking certain ruins. So at least one of the branches appeared to have its end cut off cleanly by some type of tool like potentially an electric saw, and this provided sort of proof of a preconceived plan. So then you additionally have this sort of the blood of liberty German being used to paint a mark on a tree with a run that looks similar to the letter F. So when you look up this symbol, the ruin would it's identifiable as one referred to as as onsuts, I believe is the way that you pronounce it, and it's a calling card basically, but it's it's very strange onsots. When you look up this, it's sort of like from the Germanic third to the thirteenth centuries, some of these alphabetical ruins that are that are utilized, and it's many of them do resemble the letter F, but on SUTs was the one that seemed to look identical to that of the symbol found on the tree in the blood of one of the girls in the Delphi case, And allegedly this stands for Odin as well, so ont stands for odin as well, and uh. And so that in itself, I mean, law enforcement failed to actively pursue any of those obvious links between the crime scene and odinism. But beyond the fact that you have the tree branches sort of staged and arranged mimicking these ruins and the electric saw, right, you you have law enforcement in charge of the investigation, they just entirely decide that that this is uh, you know, not at all of any concern obviously, And and so they decide that essentially odinism, despite an obscene amount of evidence linking this to the crime scene, and even in spite of powerful evidence linking specific Odinness in and around Indiana the murders, they decide that this is nothing to pursue going forward. And so anyway, at this point, you have a particular Odonite named brad Holder, and he's from Logan's Port, and he posts on social media images mimicking the very ruins found at the crime scene, and a crime scene which at that time, by the way, is unreleased and unknown to the general public. Right And so I instantly I had to look into who this brad Holder was, and it turns out he is an Odinite whose son Logan had been dating Abby, right, and so that in itself was okay, there's a direct connection here. He already knew this girl. She could have become a priority target very easily. And Brad Holder's social media posts seemed to taunt the very police that refused to fully investigate the Odinis ties to the crime scene or he himself. And the defense believes that the core or was as far as the number of Easter eggs that were discovered after the murders. It's interesting because the defense was claiming that the court would be shocked, but again they couldn't bring any of that forward, so it didn't amount to anything. And so Holder openly posts on his Facebook page that he was clearly involved in the murders, right he In fact, there's a Brad Holder. It's very interesting because he's never even considered to be a suspect, right. And that's mind blowing to me, especially considering the fact that police reports written near the time of the murders revealed that Jerry Holman, one of the troopers is he was. He mentioned that Brad Holder was cleared as a suspect initially, like right away on March sixteenth, twenty seventeen. And so yeah, to me, I find that very interesting that the they would instantly kind of clear him right without looking into any of these connections, and so they claimed there were no leads requiring required concerning Bradholder, right. So then there was this sort of interesting moment that happened within the Unified Command right after brad Holder is cleared. The girls hadn't even been dead for thirty days, and the Unified Command already cleared him as a suspect. And so already you have, essentially you have the investigation barely even beginning, and this is taking place. So both women they have tree limbs all right, arranged all over their bodies. One of the women had her arms stretched out above her head, similar to the way that Libby's arm was stretched above her head. And that's in the context of essentially, on April twelfth, twenty seventeen, you have Joseph Ryan Winters, who's a trooper, and he receives a phone call from a man in Georgia and named Ryan Bouche who had discovered disturbing images on bradholder social media account. So somehow he learns that brad Holder's son, Logan, had dated Abby Williams, and Bouche this individual who's giving the tip to the trooper, Joseph Ryan Winters. He began reviewing bradholder social media history on his own. So one of the images Bouchet viewed on brad holder social media account was an image of two women, either dead or posed as if they were dead, on the ground in what appeared to be a forest. And this is of course both women. They have tree limbs arranged on their bodies. One of them had her arms stretched out above her head, which is exactly what happened with Libby's arm which was stretched above her head, and both women were clothed in The stick in tree branch formations on these girls was different than the stick in tree branch formations on Abbey and Libby, but other than that, it bore a very eerie similarity to the murder scene in Delphi. So this Ryan Bouchet who's giving this tip, Sorry my dog, He essentially says that, well, one he claims that he contacts you know this. Basically he sees these disturbing images, right, and he discovers that brad Holder seems to have an obsession with bruins that he's posting on a social media account at the time, and so not only did you have all of these eerie similarities to the actual murder scene in Delphi that had just taken place and he had just been cleared as a witness, but you are now seeing that he's also posting images of these runes which are then discovered at the crime scene, but never made officially public until later on by investigators. So this, to me, I thought was was very important and interesting because he clearly he believes that that these disturbing images we were you know, some sort of of Essentially, it was like he was he was proud of of the event taking place, and he was he was clearly kind of uh in a way, he just to not even have concern over the investigators discovering these these you know, obvious posts that you're making. That in itself shows that he felt as if he had legitimate protection already. And so this bouchet, this individual who's providing these these interesting, you know, tips to the trooper, he decides that he would contact you know, state police instantly after discovering all of this stuff, and so throughout their conversation he the trooper memorializes the interaction and places these images provided by Bouchet into a drop box account, and he creates a report right discussing the findings. So this was given this report face to face to Jerry Holman of Unified Command, who I think has been in many ways facilitating that very cover up. So in the report, Winter's requested law enforcement to reinterview Brad Holder. The defense did not believe Unified Command ever followed up on winters requests. Now, it also should be noted that the disturbing images found by Bouchet and Georgia and placed in a dropbox by Winters were never provided to the defense team. So in his recent deposition, as far as Winters himself said that he had attempted to locate the images but was unable. However, because of the potential importance of those images to Richard Allen's case, the Defense team located Bouche and then traveled to Georgia to meet with him. So this is the only way that they could actually gain access to any of this information, which is fascinating to me. So these images are now in the possession of of essentially, first of all, the images themselves weren't provided to the defense until it was just like the timing of it, right, it was, it was so far after they should have had a significant time with this this you know, legitimate information and credible corroborative evidence and e sculptory evidence, but instead they were given it at a very late date in terms of the process itself. And so again the important images that law enforcement clearly failed to hand over to the defense in a timely manner. So instead then the defense locates these these images from the actual individual who provided the troopers with the images themselves. So that I think is important, right, because the trooper himself, he talks to the witness, he gets the images, he puts them in a file, he makes a report, gives them to you to gives all this information a unified command, and they withhold it from the defense. That's the whole point that should be made obviously. So that that was in my mind, very clearly obvious. Uh you know, cover up in more ways than one. So uh So, this this suspect brad Holder though, it's it's very interesting to me because the defense claims that the position of William's body uh echoes that of a painting titled Odin hanging from World Tree. Right, so the same uh. The basically, there's this painting and evidence of an additional uh, darker component to the Odinism h aspects of the staging of the bodies and UH and the human sacrifice and imagery found you know involved. And so these lawyers are citing imagery online of a man hanging upside down from a tree who has been sliced in the neck with blood dripping to the ground and and UH. This man's arms are posed similarly to Abby's at the carme scene, and the legs of the man are also posts similarly to Abby's at the crime scene. His left leg is straight, his right leg is bent at the knee. The only difference is that the man's right leg is placed over the left leg, while Abby's right leg was posed under her left leg. Who knows the symbolic nature of that. While disturbing obviously, the image appears to be depicting a foundational myth in Norse mythology in their belief system, wherein Odin sacrificed himself on the branches of the world tree, stabbing himself and hanging upside down for nine days to obtain the wisdom of the ruins. Unified Command's failure to vigorously pursue the obvious links between the crime scene and odinism is even more perplexing when you discover this Vinlander group right which evidence known to law enforcement demonstrated a clear nexus between Bradholder and at least four other suspects. This is when I feel like I actually got a direct glimpse into the perpetrators who were involved and who legitimately did participate in the murders of Abbey and Libby. And I legitimately do think, like considering the amount of witnesses that came forward, the people who know them personally, and I'm telling you, I do think that Elvisfields, Patrick Westfall, and Brad Holder were key perpetrators who legitimately were a part of the ritual sacrifice of Abbey and Libby. But I see, so they're from Rushville, and I think this is what provides this sort of interesting nexus between Delphi and the Rushville area because there were multiple people involved in the Vinlander group and they were from different areas. So you have Elvis Fields from Rushville, Patrick Westfall from Delphi, Patrick Westfall himself seems to have the most important connections that could have provided them with legitimate protection. Police protection even, I think is at the very least it's implicated and alluded to in certain ways by Brad Hold. I think it was Bradholder's wife at the time, named Amber Holder, who made these statements, and so it's coming from someone obviously a spouse. But they separated after all of this took place, so in my mind, clearly there was this sort of inevitable fallout. But yes, so Patrick Westfall from Delphi, Johnny Messer from Rushville, and Rod Abrams from Rushville, and so unified command. They were aware that Elvis Fields confessed to his sister that he was involved in the murders, even providing to his sister intimate crime scene details of which only those present at the crime scene would have familiarity. So Elvis Fields told his sister Mary on February fourteenth, twenty seventeen, day after the murders, that he was present at the killings and that he now had a brother and was now part of a gang. That's an initiation in my mind, as far as you know, to legitimately tell your sister the day after the murders took place, that you now had a brother and were now part of a gang, and that you were present at the killings. Yeah, that's kind of interesting, you know, I don't I don't understand how any investigator would just deliberately ignore that. But in February of twenty eighteen, Elvis had been questioned by law enforcement denied involvement in the murders. But after being dropped off at his trailer following the questioning, he turns around, walks back to the police car, and based on the police report, he asked the state trooper if his spit is found on one of the girls, but he could explain it away, would he still be in trouble? Like, could you imagine if you're that investigator you just got finished questioning him and he comes back to the car after you're dropping him off at his residence, and he asked this question. And the state trooper that heard Elvis uttered these words was named Kevin Murphy, who was a part of the three member task force right that I had mentioned earlier, whose sole purpose was to investigate the odinism or odenite crime, you know, signatures of the crime scene. And Kevin Murphy was not part of Unified Command, but clearly I mentioned he's a member of that task force, but immediately relays that Elvis's disturbing questions to the member of Unified Command by the name of Jay Harper, and so Elvis Fields, this alleged perpetrator, who was a member of a gang. Now after this alleged to sort of what seems to have been an initiatory ritualistic blood sacrifice, he admitsed to a different sister by the name of Joyce, that he had in fact spit on one of the girls. Elvis told Joyce that he was on a trail and a bridge with two girls that were killed, and that he was going away for a long time. Elvis's alibi for February thirteenth was also probably flawed. State troopers who weren't part of Unified Command determined that Elvis's roommate concocted a story concerning his whereabouts on February thirteenth, twenty seventeen. This roommate went by the name of Rod Abrams, and Rod Abrams told a story claiming that on that very day, February thirteenth, that essentially he and Elvis Fields and a man by the name of Ned Smith were visiting a sick friend in Munsey, Indiana. Now, unfortunately for Rod Abrams, this story conflicted with this story of Elvis Fields and what he had told law enforcement as to his whereabouts on February thirteenth. So these alibis are completely shady. They clearly don't actually stand up in terms of what was relayed and as far as the alibis are concerned to the Unified Command, and Unified Command knew that on February one, twenty eighteen, Elvis's sister passed a polygraph examination when asked if she were telling the truth about what ELVISA had confessed to her. So you have that additional connection as well. Then you have this sort of ritual description and the fallout between Holder and Westfall, which made a lot of sense because after this goes public and they're attempting to, of course, you know, kind of distance themselves from any of the questioning that's being you know, pursued at the time by any of the real investigators. Yeah, man, I'm telling you, I think I think there's far more symbolis, you know, symbolism involved than just even you know, odin hanging from world tree. I think it could have far more, you know, just a cult significance, you know. But I'm not again, I'm uninitiated, man. I don't have all the details of what they believe, and it is very interesting. I would like to have a deeper understanding of kind of the principles they allegedly pursue. But as far as what I discovered throughout this process and kind of researching, you know, this case directly was that obviously you had, you know, law enforcement ignoring all these direct connections except for the task force themselves, who was only a three person task force, and so basically information about this oden Nite named Patrick Westfall, it essentially was, you know, it's inexplicable in terms of the odiness signatures and the evidence that was provided a law enforcement how they could have ignored it. So Patrick Westfall, another Odenite, was living in Delphi very close to the murder scene on February thirteenth. Evidence known to Unified Command included the fact that hello Odinites, Patrick Westfall and Brad Holder were close friends as late as January twenty first, twenty seventeen. However, that friendship ended very abruptly in February, the very same month that the murders would take place. The schism in their friendship would essentially result from a fight that what was relayed to I believe Amberholder, the wife, was that this fight had occurred between Holder and Westfall and February twenty seventeen where he Holder and Westfall were in the woods near a river conducting a ritual. One of them said or did something the other didn't agree with, and they no longer talked to each other. The river was near Patrick's house, and this is apparently coming from and so it's coming from Amberholder, as I mentioned the ex wife, but she says that an intoxicated Brad Holder shared this disturbing information with her when he's under the influence, and that Amberholder then relays this disturbing information to law enforcement who weren't part of Unified Command in twenty nineteen, and these officers then of course relayed this disturbing information to Unified Command. But Logette, member of Unified Command, he conceals this information from Judge Jiner, I believe he was the chief police as well Legette. But in twenty nineteen, Unified Command learned that in a totally different conversation with his ex wife, brad Holder pointed the finger away from himself and directly at Patrick Westfall as being the person actually responsible for the murders of Abbey and Libby. So, according to police reports, Bradholder told his ex wife Amber Holder, that Westfall, Patrick Westfall, and his people killed Abigail Williams in Liberty, German because one of their mothers was mixing with other people outside their mother's race. He also says unified command and was aware that brad Holder had told Amber that quote, I can only protect you so much if you keep asking questions. He then Bradholder further tells his ex wife Amber that Patrick Westfall had many people backing him up and that Westfall also had powerful friends. Was the quote, So that made me think Patrick Westfall has more connections to essentially potentially even leadership of the local authorities that were involved in facilitating the cover up and misdirecting the investigators, because clearly, if the claim is he has powerful friends backing him up. And this is Bradholder telling his wife this fact. And just after the fallout, after a ritual held held in the woods near a body of water a river which is exactly the description of the crime scene of Abby and Libby. Then, yeah, it seems as if there were, you know, clearly some sort of official protection concerning the authorities in the local area. But so member of the Unified Command Leget he knew of this information for more than three years, right before he sought a search warrant for Richard Allen's house, yet never shared that information with Judge Diner. So west Fall provided a very weak alibi as to his whereabouts on the same date, February thirteenth. He told law enforcement that he was at home the afternoon of Monday, February thirteenth, twenty seventeen. And the defense is unaware of any search warrant that Lyget sought to enter west Falls house, or whether Unified Command instructed law enforcement to knock on a single neighbor's door to verify west Falls alibi. What's that?
Speaker 4: I was just showing a collection of books that I think that people would enjoy. It's an eighth book, a book set, box set and legends, and it's from all the from Greek, Roman, Japanese, North Indiana, Indian myths, Egyptians, Celtic and Chinese myths. But what's important in here is what you're talking about a lot of this stuff I learned from just reading this one right here.
Speaker 1: And it's a very simple book, very very very simple book. Norse Myths.
Speaker 2: I've seen those books. I haven't seen them actually in the whole set, but i've seen one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got two different sets of theies, but this one with the Norse Mythology one was in this box set. But yeah, it's a lot in there, and they show the correlations and similarities between them all.
Speaker 1: So, and I'll actually be going over this on my YouTube because I have a series on my YouTube. What I've learned from reading this book.
Speaker 4: What I like to do is I like to put little tabs on stuff that I found interesting in each book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's amazing about a lot of the stuff that you're talking about because you can definitely find some of it right in here. And that's why it got me interested when Nick Nick talked about you being on the show for this, because a lot of people don't really understand and realize that everything is through symbolism. Everything we do is through symbolism, right, and when we get that symbolism, it's only interpreted to the people who understand and know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I think that you're absolutely right as far as that's concerned. It's because, like essentially, the initiated, right, the vanguards of the secret knowledge are are the only individuals who will acknowledge and be aware of that symbolic factor. But hey, do you guys mind if I go pee you real quick and then I'll be right back. I'll finish this thing off, And do you mind, I just want to go ahead, Okay, I appreciate it, and then we'll finish off the villainder gang in this sort of rush Field Adelphi connection, which I think that in itself brings us to really just the minor details surrounding the obvious Oden Nite correctional officers who were abusing Richard Allen and basically the FBI. I think the most important part of it is what happened to the task force who who were solely tasked with the purpose of investigating the Oden Knight and Odinism signatures of the crime scene. Because what happens to those three individuals, I think provides the red flags and smoking gun necessary to kind of see through this event and pierce through that veil and understand that this was deliberately covered up in order to kind of deflect away from the unfortunate reality that there are members of affiliated members of this neo pagan organization or groups within the framework or umbrella in the Indiana area who have infiltrated the not only the prison system, but I mean we're talking the local authorities are entirely compromised and at the very least doing uh, you know, the deflection and the cover up and right in and uh and so that I think is more important than anything because you realize that this is the reason why Richard Allen has been given the maximum sentence and was never even kind of given a chance at pursuing justice in any real, uh you know, legitimate way. And and and that was all I mean that tends to happen whenever it's a wider network, right, And that's what I view as like this kind of implicates a wider network who practices this sort of you know, unfortunate ritualistic blood sacrifice, but that legitimately draws in the the unfortunate reality that, uh, it doesn't only involve animal animal sacrifice, right, which which and I've even had it explained. I think it was JJ that explained to me basically because I was wondering why German shepherds in the context of the Son of Sam in the processed church, Like, what is happening? Why are they sacrifice icing mass graves of German shepherd dogs at at you know, under Meyer Park near the Devil's Cave where they're where they're holding these satanic blood rituals and and and given like security detail by the local uh you know motorcycle gang, right, which is basically which I found interesting. You have members of like biker gangs who are coming out after they get a murder wrap and telling uh, you know, detectives that yeah, you know, we ran security for blood rituals and unter Meyer Park and and we would you know, deflect away from anyone who is attempting to come in that wasn't initiated at the times that they were holding those those ritual uh you know, ceremonies. So fascinating because to me what JJ said was basically that, and this is another they're like they're German shepherds are utilized as like uh, they call them like corpse dogs, right. I think something like that and and they take there are like groups that will train these dogs into into how they can and essentially go into these areas after a natural disaster and search for corpses and identify corpses and things of that nature. They're like the highest level of breed of dogs that are capable of doing this. And there are strange people all over the country that apparently breed and train these dogs and then for that sole purpose and take them around to these interesting cases and murder of murder cases, missing persons, stuff like that. But the whole point was that is the intelligence of the German shepherd, right that it almost is the It was the closest you could get, essentially to sacrificing a human being, basically the closest you could get to the human intellect. And so that in itself I found to be very interesting that was actually the case. You know, it wasn't just you know, I would.
Speaker 3: That I'm sorry, let me interject. I would argue that the melanoy is much more intelligent than the shepherd. I'm not saying one or the other, but kind of why intelligence agencies has over to the melanoi. But for the German shepherd, it is patriotic to the German country and German patriarchy. If you look at how the German breed came to be, it tells you everything. This is why the German shepherd is used by Nazism, because it is the the quintessential breed of the German. And even when they call uh the German shepherd, Alis says, I think the name is escaping me.
Speaker 7: It is the name that was given to the adjacent country of Germany to evade being called German during World War Two because they didn't want the I guess the stigma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we look into the breed. If you look into.
Speaker 3: Actually the people who bred them, some of you know, these high ranking people, especially in New York, they German patriot at so interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes a lot of sense too, Yeah, definitely, and that that would make a lot of sense why there's so much Nazi Nazism symbolic, you know, as far as like symbolically layered throughout many of the cult organizations, like the Process, right, I mean they had like a broken skull open with the blood draining out, was just like a dark shadows marching in lockstep, goose stepping like you know that with the essentially a swastika. Yeah, it was like entirely you know, Nazi symbolism, you know. But but yeah, it's very strange. But yeah, I should go take a pick.
Speaker 3: From Alsations with their blazer, close your words, look into the darkness.
Speaker 1: Far the blazing, short.
Speaker 2: Focus.
Speaker 1: It would be called the eclipse. Sure that you?
Speaker 4: Sure be? Do you?
Speaker 3: The shop
Speaker 2: Girl