Speaker 1: Talking to the beepa.
Speaker 2: Decogonizing mind, connecting them downs.
Speaker 3: I'm shine, you.
Speaker 1: Should deep shot. I want to talk about truth because I feel so do y'all?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Why okay?
Speaker 2: Who in here is still talking about voting as like a method? You know? Like these people killed another person today? Are y'all still on some like if we just vote the right person, we're good. I need to know, like like they pop buddy right there?
Speaker 1: So are y'all still on that? Are y'all still paying taxes?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: No, you don't need Malcolm X. You don't need Malcolm X. Y'all don't even okay, let me let me not, let y'all work me up.
Speaker 1: Let me not, let y'all work me up.
Speaker 2: So okay, how many of y'all feel capable of identifying a true truth that's not in front of your face?
Speaker 1: So this is a dumb question.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't we need a leader that actually comes outside and aids us? Do you see an individual leader in Minnesota?
Speaker 1: And the people who.
Speaker 2: Say that have absolutely Like, I don't think y'all even know what Malcolm X did.
Speaker 1: That's the comedy for me.
Speaker 2: People be running Malcolm X's name all the time, acting as if Malcolm X was, you know, out here leading marches.
Speaker 1: Alcohl like Malcolm X.
Speaker 2: Like I always see this, I always see this, like Malcolm X's You know, first of all, Malcolm X was able to be assassinated because folks wasn't messing with Malcolm X. So let's start there, all right, That's what he was able to be assassinated. Malcolm X wasn't doing marches and getting arrested.
Speaker 1: What are y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: That's not what he was doing. Malcolm X was with the nation. Malcolm X was strolling up with the nation with the FOI the Fruit of Islam, an organized, militarized, trained force. Malcolm X wasn't at the Montgomery boycott. Malcolm X wasn't at Selma. He was doing something else. So like, I just need everybody to like understand that y'all be making up romanticized versions of things and it's really not helpful to you, Which is why I said truth matters, because even the concept of the Black Panthers has been misrepresented, disrepresented, etc. And when you all talk about the past so often, you're doing so without regarding the fact that we have covered.
Speaker 1: An immense amount.
Speaker 2: Of ground technologically in terms of changes and shifts.
Speaker 1: Say her name is reserved for black women killed by the police. Stop saying that.
Speaker 2: In an alignment with Renee good. Stop Say her name was created a movement created by Professor Kimberlee Crenshaw in the wake of Brianna. Okay, so like, cut it out, Breonna Taylor, So please, truth matters. These things matter, and I'm gonna tell you particularly why they matter, because we live in a time where the distruth, where the falsehoods are actively being weaponized against you. So when you know something is being used against you, it has to become your commitment, your imperative that things are presented the way that they are meant to be. Get this FBA bullshit out of my comments, all that foundational Black American FBA shit. That's FBI that was created by a nigga who don't give a fuck about black people.
Speaker 1: So again, I want to ask.
Speaker 2: Who in in here really thinks that they have the ability to read between the lines, because I feel like one of the things that's happening is so many folks.
Speaker 1: Are genuinely.
Speaker 2: Tie tied to a sense of security that prevents them from being able to take the next step forward, Like when I see people say like, this is why we have to vote for, you lost me. The minute you say this is why we have to vote for, You've lost me. You've lost me. Anyone who still believes in electoral politics in twenty twenty six, I'm looking.
Speaker 1: At you confused.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six, the year of the All Gods and the New, I'm I'm genuinely like, how how can you still consider electoral politics to be a system that is of use for change?
Speaker 1: It's not how? And so the question becomes with then what do we do well?
Speaker 2: I am a very big believer that when you identify that a system is not effective, you then have to look at, well, what makes that system function. And then once you identify what makes that system function, you then have to figure out how to deplete or demolish those things that make the system function. This is not a world that always had capitalism. Capitalism is new. Do you understand how new capitalism is? How new you are? This is not a word. Oh my, I don't want to do not I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to see nothing here about democrats. I don't want to see nothing here about democrats.
Speaker 2: Because I need y'all to stop thinking that democrats or anything. Please, like I'm holding my titties. Please please stop. Ooh, someone said, tone it down, blocked, get out of here, like please?
Speaker 1: Are real? Do you ever ask yourself.
Speaker 2: Where did the Constitution and the Bill of Rights come from?
Speaker 1: No, because you've been.
Speaker 2: Told that it came from these guys who got together and put it together. What I said about Kiki Palmer was insane. She's been an example of hard work that pays off.
Speaker 1: The fuck did I say about Kiki Palmer?
Speaker 2: I want you to think about this. I want you to really think about this tonight. I want you to go to sleep thinking about this. I want you to ask yourself, genuinely, how much of what you have been told recently has been the truth?
Speaker 1: Okay? Then I want you to ask yourself how much of what you were taught about the last sixty years was true?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I want you to ask yourself that.
Speaker 2: How much about the last sixty years has been true?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Because what happens is you've been told something and then like twenty years later, you find out like, oh dang, that's not how that happened.
Speaker 1: So do you think honestly.
Speaker 2: That if what you've been told in the last twelve months wasn't true, and that what you haven't and what you've been told in the last sixty years.
Speaker 1: Majority of it wasn't true.
Speaker 2: Do you honestly think that anything told to you by this country's controlled media, by its controlled systems.
Speaker 1: Are the truth?
Speaker 2: Now, what I want you to do is ask yourself this question. I hope you're writing these down. Why would people empower want people who do don't have power to know the truth of their efforts. I want these questions to be used as an exercise because you are going to be bombarded with falsehoods. You are currently being bombarded with falsehoods, and it is.
Speaker 1: Going to require you to be fearless.
Speaker 2: Because in order for you to know the truth, you're gonna have to understand that you're not safe. And that's the lie that you've been telling yourself, and it's the lie they've been telling you that you're safe, that these peop people who are in positions of power.
Speaker 1: Care about you.
Speaker 2: So if you know that they're not telling you the truth, they're not really caring about you. The lie that we tell ourselves is that they're not that bad. They can't be that bad, even when it's staring us in the face. You're going to have to see the truth for what it is, and it's gonna be scary. I saw a man shot and kill today, and I saw them lie about it within ten fucking minutes. And people will still want to have a conversation about Republicans and Democrats. And then I want you to ask yourself, are any of the people that you see in power smart people? I mean, really ask yourself that not only rich. I want you to ask yourself, are any of these people smart people?
Speaker 1: The reason this is so imperative.
Speaker 2: Is because when you are an educator, right and someone turns in a paper and its seeds their capabilities, you immediately.
Speaker 1: Know that someone else aided them. You immediately know they didn't do this as themselves.
Speaker 2: This is an imperative peace to resistance understanding that the people that y'all keep blaming are not the ones running the show.
Speaker 1: They're the ones carrying it out.
Speaker 2: Roland Martin doesn't want me on his show because Roland Martin is still out here simping for Democrats. Roland Martin owes me a fucking apology because I've been a real one, say in the real shit while the whole time these motherfuckers called it harm reduction instead of saying, yo.
Speaker 1: Are you niggas gonna actually do something stop this? But they can't. They can't do nothing to stop this.
Speaker 2: Because they're run and paid for by the same people. So no, I will not be going on Roland Martin show because these people have spent years.
Speaker 1: And I'm pissed about it because I was.
Speaker 2: One of the people being convinced that we gotta be Democrats, we gotta vote for the Democrats. They have me questioning my intelligence. Only though, do further research and speak to people outside of the black infosphere and understand that home war now, this is not.
Speaker 1: This is not for us. We are being used. We're not being useful, being used.
Speaker 4: M hm, Roland Martin, Angela ride Joy read all of them.
Speaker 1: Can't. We can't.
Speaker 2: We can't tell people not to push a genocide because then we'll end up getting a president who's going to be really bad for us. I mean, I just I woo. I should have put flower in that of me the stalk out of it.
Speaker 1: God damn it.
Speaker 2: This whole thing has been an exercise in bamboozlement since its beginning. The United States begins as a bamboos as an exercise in bamboozlement. And we are only now at a point where there's enough information for people to be able to now put things together. And this is why TikTok is now owned by a Zionist. This is why they're all saying the same thing about Zionism, which is we got to get folks to stop looking at the internet because they're really realizing that Zionism is a bad thing. Yeah, and it's been running the show since day one. It may have been called something different. Did you get bamboozled in Christianity?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yes. None of this is pure and that's the key thing that not enough of us are understanding.
Speaker 1: None of this is pure. So therefore you have to fortify yourself.
Speaker 2: There you go, Tyrant for Colorant, What do I think needs to happen? Is happening in Minnesota? It is a leader full movement. It is a leader full movement. It is people who are out there not because someone told them to be, but because their spirit told them to be. That's why they're out there, because their spirit and soul said I should be out here, Yeah, I should be out here, Not because the ninety two percent said so or not to no because they said that's what I should be. And all those white people who are out there, and anybody else who felt who felt they should join them. I am praying. I am sending them energy. I am speaking into.
Speaker 1: Existence their protection, all of the things. I love.
Speaker 2: When people say, well, you ain't outside, I just did a free book tour. I just did a free book tour where I went all around this goddamn country and spoke into the spirit for free. So give me a fucking break. You ain't never seen Malcolm X on a front line.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I'm talking. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain't never seen Malcolm X, quote unquote out there, y'all be in your minds, Malcolm X is a black panther. That's how people imagine Malcolm X. The in people's mind, Malcolm X is a black panther. I'm like, everything you've seen about Malcolm X is him speaking at a podium or him speaking on an interview.
Speaker 1: And then they'll come and say to me, you ain't doing shit.
Speaker 2: Like you can't see the other comments because Instagram considers me a extremist. I saw someone say that we're living in the twilight zone. They're taking down the signs about slavery from the Parks Department. The twilight zone is the portion of time that we've been living in where the country even bothered to pretend it wasn't racist. That is the twilight zone. The rest of this time is what this country actually is and what it has been seeking to be.
Speaker 1: From its inception.
Speaker 2: Those of us who grew up in the eighties and nineties, we got to grow up in the twilight zone. Millennials grew up in a twilight zone. We got to grow up at a time where blackness was everywhere. Like somehow we like slip through a wrinkle in time.
Speaker 1: And that wrinkle is closed.
Speaker 2: I was on Insecure and I remember doing an interview and someone was like, you know, I feel like we're in a black renaissance. I was like, why, They're like, because there's so much black television. I'm like, what are you talking about? Like, because you're interviewing me and I'm on a black TV show. I'm on a black TV show.
Speaker 1: And when we do our read.
Speaker 2: Throughs, the writers have to laugh so loud at every joke because all of the executives are white people. Maybe aside from one or two, but all of the decision making executives are white people, and so they have to laugh extra loud at the jokes because those people don't understand the humor of.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 2: Because they're literally not black. No, black people have not always known this country was fascist. This is another farce that we need to get clear. Black people in this country have not thought or existed as a monolith ever. Ever, there have always been black folks who are advancing the effort of fascism, and there have always been black folks who say, sh we see the fascism, but.
Speaker 1: You're doing too much.
Speaker 5: They killed that man in cold blood today, but you know what, I.
Speaker 2: Live in New York and they let that man, Daniel Penny, kill that houseless man on that train in cold blood cause it's a cold blooded place.
Speaker 1: This is a cold blooded place. Don't lie to yourself.
Speaker 2: Don't lie to yourself like you're able to, just like you aren't able to just walk by houseless people and drive by houseless.
Speaker 1: People and not care nothing.
Speaker 2: Like if we're gonna be talking about truth, like keep it a buck, you feel me, keep it a buck.
Speaker 1: Now. This is a cold ass place.
Speaker 2: And people sat there and watched that nigga kill Jordan Neely cause he was talking loud. Do you even think twice when you see a houseless person outside? I had an ex who used to be so bothered by how bothered I was about others. This used to really annoy him, like, oh my god, this is a coal last place, This a coald ass place.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna warm it up?
Speaker 2: M Like, for a second, I really got in my head because it was like, like, they really murk buddy today and I'm over here in my feelings, man, if your feelings Amanda, And then I remembered no, no, because my feelings are what have kept me from being able to stay indoctrinated. So my feelings do matter and I gotta protect them. And that's what made me come on here to talk to y'all. You should be horrified today. Oh thanks mister shar If Shara and the new movement should always be asking yourself, what would I have done if I was there? What would I have done? What would I have done if I was there? Would I've run when the gun went off? What would I have done?
Speaker 1: Have I talked to my kids about what's going on? People asking you think this is the beginning of a civil war.
Speaker 2: A civil war is when, well, they'll they'll they'll say it's when opposing ideologies, but that's not really what it is. It's when one group feels like they're losing power.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: They strike up arms to retain power. But the piece of the pie that continues to be overlooked is that there is a group above those groups that benefits from that, and we have.
Speaker 1: Yet to address those people. Y'all Catholics.
Speaker 2: Let the Catholic Church keep going after they pediphiled all them kids.
Speaker 1: You know how crazy that is. Y'all niggas kept going to church.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's crazy, that's crazy. That's the type of shit I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Nuts.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Miranda for what you all are doing in Minnesota. I mean, I'm just saying, like that's the equivalent of like, I mean, Comlin didn't have anything to.
Speaker 1: Do with the genocide. Crazy crazy. Minnesota's are still outside.
Speaker 2: Because I saw they had built up a barricade with the trash cans.
Speaker 1: I'm reading the comments.
Speaker 2: Sorry, everybody in Minneapolis, you are a testament, you are an inspiration.
Speaker 1: And for the record, they always were.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis burnt down the precinct during George Floyd. Okay, I don't think y'all remember that. And when we're talking about leaders, these people are not leaders who consider themselves politicians.
Speaker 1: They're not leaders. If they was really about it, they would be like, you know what, fuck this shit. There should be ship leaking all over the place right now. Somebody's talking about we need Jesus, do we Where is he? Y'all keep thinking Jesus is gonna come down from the sky. If you need Jesus.
Speaker 2: And you need to activate Jesus in your body, if it's.
Speaker 1: Flesh of my flesh, then He's already in you. Who is this h There was really a nigga here like trying to holler at me. Okay, Milan Malona, Jesus flip tables for less.
Speaker 2: He was like, why are y'all in here charging folks to pray like this is nutty?
Speaker 1: Why why are y'all in here charging folks to pray.
Speaker 2: Like get get like, cut it out, cut it out.
Speaker 1: I love beverages. Thank you. Queen's arrived. Queen has arrived.
Speaker 2: For the record, I ask myself every day, am I doing enough? Because because I honestly feel like I feel like my My role in this is to figure out what to do, and the process of that feels like stasis.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I love beverages. I don't mean drinks. I just mean beverages.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna eat this meal that I made.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow is Sunday.
Speaker 2: On Sundays, I get up and I do my twenty minutes of movement, but I do twenty minutes of like I do a circuit, push ups, sit ups, leg raises, sit up, wait push up, sit ups, leg raises, and mountain climbers. Someone said, I know I'll be dead before it gets better.
Speaker 1: I won't be.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I won't be dead before it gets better. I'm gonna see it get better.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you that I'm not claiming that I was. I was claiming that before, but I'm not claiming that no more.
Speaker 2: I was at the YMCA and this lady was talking about she was going to the birthday party of one hundred and seven year old woman. Now, by the way, I'm I don't really want to live through one hundred and seven. But I was talking to the old ladies and they were like, yeah, I mean they seventy five, they young compared to this life. They talk about that I'm going to do a party for a from sell them. And then one of them said she was from South Africa, and y'all, it took ooh man, it took everything.
Speaker 1: In me not to turn that conversation up.
Speaker 2: Because that lady was in her seventies and you know she was there for apartheid.
Speaker 1: I had to really choose. I had to choose peace. I had to choose peace because I really could have turned it up, y'all. It was one against foe. I can handle that. One against foe. I could handle that.
Speaker 2: But I say, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna let it ride.
Speaker 1: I'll say, I'm gonna let this lady live.
Speaker 2: But I made a pact with myself that if I catch you again, I'm gonna be like, so, when you were living in apartheid South Africa, what was your role?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So that's that's that's at the ready, y'all. I got that in my back pocket. Next time I see her. Bam, I thought I was.
Speaker 1: Slipping, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'll see your take on twenty Yeah, she said that, you know, because I'll be in there and they don't you know, they don't know that they don't know the story, they don't know what it is. Someone said, how do I sustain my hope for the future, because I really do be getting what I want and I don't want the.
Speaker 1: Shit to end.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want to ship the end. If none of us collectively don't want to ship to end, then we will create what we need to do to stop it from ending.
Speaker 1: Collective consciousness.
Speaker 2: Everything that's happening is happening because it's manifesting. The people in power have just gotten a stronger collective consciousness than us, and they have spent centuries now perfecting the power of the earth to keep us unable to have that collective consciousness.
Speaker 1: So when people ask me like how do you keep your home? Because I mean, I've thought about it, do I want to her to end? And then I was like no, because I like doll thins.
Speaker 2: So no, they got us all distracted with all types of nonsense.
Speaker 1: No I don't. I don't want it to end.
Speaker 2: So if enough of us are just like shit, I don't want this shit to end, neither the universe conspires to give you what you need.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 2: I should have because there's just certain like like for all types of purposes, I should have been pregnant by a drug dealer by now, like that should have happened, that the odds were there, didn't happen?
Speaker 1: Wasn't my story? Have I had terrible things happened to me? Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: However, I know that I walk a path of pure goodness. That's always my goal. So I have to believe that that means something.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, So yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: The fact that I did not end up having a baby by drug you learn having a visit to prison with the with the baby is is mind boggle shocking, shocking, mind boggling.
Speaker 1: You can only attribute that to one thing. There's a bigger purpose, there's a bigger path.
Speaker 2: So soone said, they just through the phone, people ask dumb ass questions, why were you ever dating drug dealers? Because they're sexy, they have like built in swade and they know shit that I don't know, which is also sexy.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: I also grew up on nineties hip hop. Hello, thank you Milon Malona.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, it's just like, come on.
Speaker 2: Someone just asked, was it was it in New Yorker? CALLI New York Detroit? The bay La a smattering. I never knew anything about their business. I never was involved. It was always like this thing they do, and I think the mystery was also very.
Speaker 7: Like, see you look how many people in here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have my time when a drug dealer? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so have they. I asked you all to ask yourself some questions before you go to sleep, and I want you to remember what those questions were. The number one question is why would the people in power.
Speaker 1: Allow you?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna put it differently, why would the people empower tell you the truth? Why would the people empower tell you the truth?
Speaker 1: I want you to ask yourself.
Speaker 2: Why or how can those who are so obviously inept carry out such a grand operation. And the third question I want you to ask yourself is do I understand power and control? Because I couldn't see what the fuck shit really was until I realized that my concept of power and control was based on my own perspective, and I am not someone who seeks power and control, so that is going to be a super limited understanding. In order to understand the power and control being held over me, I had to expand my consciousness of what people are looking for who seek power and control.
Speaker 1: And I can tell you.
Speaker 2: When you start to open your mind, it is scary because you're like what, yes, and you have to keep pushing further to see the expanse because your version is typically not gonna be the one. I understand we have very specific things.
Speaker 1: We need to deal with in this immediate moment.
Speaker 2: Not paying taxes, not voting on an electoral level, challenging those on a local level to either be servants, or not creating systems of food and mutual aid, et cetera. Yes, I also understand that my role as to while we're doing that, continue expanding the wonderment and imagination and innovation mind because an empire is falling and one is coming in its place, and we cannot allow that.
Speaker 1: We cannot allow that.
Speaker 2: So I want you all to question, to ask yourself those questions, and let me.
Speaker 1: Tell you.
Speaker 2: What you lose in a false sense of safety.
Speaker 1: You will gain.
Speaker 2: Encourage and confidence as you push through. So Papino asked, where do we find it the answers to power and control?
Speaker 1: How much do you know about.
Speaker 2: The presidents of the United States? How much do you know about the Vatican? How much do you know about the Secretaries of Defense of the United States.
Speaker 1: These are people who seek power.
Speaker 2: There has been an immense amount of education, of writing and documentaries done on these people. How much do you know about billionaires like JP Morgan? Where did the Astors get their money? The Rothschilds, the rock a Feller? How much do you know about Queen Victoria? About the British Empire. These are the beginning because when you are able to start understanding how these people think, you begin to conceptualize how little you mean to their world, and that should piss you the fuck off. Carnegie Vanderbilt, you know, the show The Gilded Age is literally romanticizing for you the making of the billionaire class. They're putting them in pretty dresses. They're showing you their myopic surface, frivolous arguments and trivialities, and then you're watching it like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh.
Speaker 1: No, they're brainwashing you.
Speaker 2: All of that shit that you're watching is not fantasy. The Gilded Age is literally about how the United States became the next New World. That's where the billionaire class came from.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny.
Speaker 2: I saw someone of her saying, that's why they had bunkers and private islands. I'm gonna tell you why I think they have bunkers and private islands. I don't think they have bunkers and private islands because the earth is gonna have a natural disaster. I think they have bunkers in private islands because they know that we're gonna rise up and they're gonna run. I think that's why they have bunkers in private islands.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's because they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna drop an atomic bomb. I think it's because they know that we actually do have power.
Speaker 1: We don't know that. We don't know that.
Speaker 2: History channel exactly. The men who built America, thank you, Fifi.
Speaker 1: We don't know that.
Speaker 2: And when you see Arab states capitulating, and you see these other countries, you know, like your man who's trying to stay step in and it are and I.
Speaker 1: Think his name is Polavi.
Speaker 2: You know, you see places like Elsa Lador and the guy who's trying to run shit Hodudahs and Nigeria.
Speaker 1: You see these folks.
Speaker 2: These are just folks who are like, oh well, if they're getting in on colonialism, then I want a piece of the pie too.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: They're just bottom feeders, they're scavengers. You have to get a spiritual base. And I will tell you one last thing. So much of what we have charted our course on to make this life make sense is about belief, having faith in that which we can't see, aligning ourselves to structures of spirit that soothe us. And I want you to know that when it comes to the connection of the human and the earth, it does not require belief. It is very clearly recorded. When it comes to the connection of the earth and the universe, it does not require belief. It is very finitely recorded the Fibonacci spiral, the mirrored images of our physical beings to that which is in nature. And when you see this, it allows you to perhaps not abandon your beliefs, but to bolster them to something sturdy. And what is necessary right now is sturdiness. That is where you will find your ability to grasp the truth that you will need to understand to be effected in actually saving this place that we've decided is worth saving because we love dolphins.
Speaker 3: This episode of Amanda Amplified is brought to you.
Speaker 2: By Before we get into this excerpt of my one woman show, what would the Ancestors Say the Life from LA twenty twenty five edition. I want you to know that you can check out the full two and a half hour show, but heading on over to Patreon Amanda Seals. That's right, Patreon dot com backslash Amanda Seals gives you two options. One you can purchase the unlimited access to the live stream, or two, for just five dollars less, you can subscribe to the Hello Ancestors Tier and not only get unlimited access to the live stream, but also get unlimited access to the Seal Squad community. And don't forget What would the Ancestors Say is now also available as a book.
Speaker 1: And hard I don't really carefully grows. Yeah, I don't carefully.
Speaker 9: Gold Blacks, miracles, niggas whatever they calling themselves these days.
Speaker 1: Pardon why should I hmm?
Speaker 9: Black people ain't nothing meeting me.
Speaker 1: Black people ain't been nothing but mean to me. My mama laughed me, my granddaddy beating the skin off me. The kids to school that taunt at me. Do you know what they used to call me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: ABC A B C A B C America's blackest child.
Speaker 8: Children can be perniciously clever, But I can still see that Sush Jenkins laughing in my face now, Nita Hell look Josh like her. And then the white boys at that summinary school, they thought they could be scared.
Speaker 1: Watch all down, I shall y'all. Hm.
Speaker 9: Yes, herein lies the root of your villainy, the catalyst of your coolery. It all points back to pinpoint. You were mistreated by the negroes in your young life, and now everyone has to suffer. However, let me clarify for you. It is white folks that build a world where your mamma couldn't raise you. It's white folks built a world that taught your granddaddy to beat you the way he had been beaten. It's white folks that had fellow black children chiding you for the darkness of your beautiful brown skin.
Speaker 1: It's white folks that kept you up at night hollering nigger hard are through the dorm.
Speaker 9: It's white folks that had the Anther's protesting and white felt white cops that met them with the violence that turned you into.
Speaker 1: What you have become now.
Speaker 9: But instead of using your brilliance to stop them, you outdid them like that of Christ himself. You offered up your body and your mind, and it's being used to further humankind's demise.
Speaker 1: What do you know?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 9: I know you got into Holy Cross aided by affirmative action.
Speaker 1: You don't know me. I had to take care of myself. I had to chart my own course. I had no one.
Speaker 2: I had to be brave and courageous and seven.
Speaker 1: It got me into rooms you would have never been in.
Speaker 9: It got me on private jets and got my niece's college paid for.
Speaker 1: What do you know about sacrifice? Neither? I was asive.
Speaker 2: TF Watch the full two and a half hour show of What Would the Ancestors Say? Live from LA now streaming only on Patreon. Amanda Seals, Smart, Funny and Black Productions is. Your support allows us to maintain our purpose decolonizing minds by any joke necessary.
Speaker 1: Findian.
Speaker 3: It's time to connect to a community that is compassionate and supportive for many. Patreon is a subscription based site to engage with your favorite content creators.
Speaker 1: But at the Seal Squad, you're five.
Speaker 2: Dollars a month not only supports my work, it supports a gathering space to gather insight and information and provides a soft landing for folks doing the hard work towards collective liberation. Enjoy access to exclusive content and early releases. Engage in our book club, after show, kickbacks, and more. Sign up today at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Backslash Amanda Siealds