Speaker 1: A lot of them, fundamental principals of widow, little cells and individual lots. This is the show. Oh right, everybody, welcome to you on book show on this Wednesday, June twenty fifth. I hope everybody's having a fantastic week. Uh and yeah in in in the middle of the week. I've got ocon next week, looking forward to that. Hopefully I'll see many many of you there. I know some of you are practicing day and night at poker to try to beat me, and I look forward to uh to you trying. All right, it is, it is. It is amazing how when there's war owjew political crisis out there in the world, the Iran Book Show becomes such a hub for people. I mean, my viewership goes through the roof when Ukraine war starts October seventh, Ian Israel through the roof and then comes comes come down afterwards. But I appreciate that, you know, people come to hear a voice of reason and rationality, I think, during these times of great uncertainty, and they come and here it live, They hear it in podcast form, they hear they watched the video afterwards, and I appreciate all of that. So thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all of you who come and get your Jew politics from the Iran book show. All right, today we are going to talk about socialism. We're going to talk about we'll talk about really, you know, assessment of the Israeli Iran War as it is now in a cease fire, although Trump does say today that it might start up again, So who knows after yesterday where he said it was for a long, long, long forever. Maybe this cease fine, So, you know, Trump changing his mind, what a thought?
Speaker 2: How bizarre is that?
Speaker 1: And we're talking about Trump, we'll talk about Trump being in NATO. Really interesting, really interesting, uh in uh in Nato that he's uh in NATO, and uh yeah, we'll see what else. We'll see what else comes up. But let's start with the election yesterday in New York City. It was the primary. Wasn't an actual election, just a primary. Uh. The actual election is in November. So we've got a long time. It's just June. Now, we've got a long time until the election actually happens. So don't get too depressed. Don't get too depressed. Uh, you know, we will see. I mean, obviously the front runner right now is the socialist candidate who represents the Democratic Party that almost always wins in New York, but not always. Remember Giuliani, Remember Bloomberg Grant as an independent or Republican.
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 1: So don't get too you know, too depressed. Mamdannie is not guaranteed to be the Man of New York a though he's highly likely to be.
Speaker 2: But he's going to run.
Speaker 1: He's going to face for other candidates, which is a problem probably, you know, because because the opposition to him will be split.
Speaker 2: But maybe maybe they won't all be on the ballot.
Speaker 1: We'll see, maybe some of them will drop off just to defeat him, just to try to defeat him.
Speaker 2: He did not get over fifty percent of.
Speaker 1: The vote he got he got forty two percent. I think she didn't get over fifty percent of the vote. And he is likely to face both. Uh, you're right now. As of now, Eric Adams, the current Mayor of New York, will probably run again as an independent. This time there will be a Republican candidate and some other candidates, and then there'll be and then there's a good chance Como will run as an independent as well. Now, hopefully people can convince Como not to run, so that Adams gets all the votes.
Speaker 2: So if Como runs, convinced.
Speaker 1: Adams not to run, and that the opposition and maybe convinced the Republican not to run, so that all the opposition is in one guy, uh, you know, in contrast to Mum Donnie. But we will see. That's kind of strategic thinking that our politics is really very good at, particularly on the right. So we'll see if that actually happens. But it's not a done deal, is my point. And Mum Dannie now has five months to four and a half months to say really dumb things and to convince people actually not to vote for him, convince people actually not.
Speaker 2: To vote for him or or to vote for something else. So, uh, we will see.
Speaker 1: But I think the bigger, the bigger question, I mean, there are two questions, uh that that are important here that I think we need to address. One is, you know, what is what is the Democratic Party going to do? If if this is what it's a Democratic base wants, Uh, how how is it gonna How is it gonna be able to be an effective opposition party to to MAGA and to Donald Trump if they are embracing the fall left, that is the fall left. We know, on a national basis and on a state probably wide level basis is a disaster. It cannot win, it will not win, right So, but this is what the grassroots, just like in the Republican Party, the grass roots one Mega the grass roots and the left one socialism. And we're going to hopefully not but we might be stuck with constant elections where we have to choose between a crazy nutty right wing in a crazy nutty left wing. So, you know, the Democratic Party is going to have to figure this out. I think a lot of Democrats are pretty depressed right now. I mean Larry Summers, the former president of Harvard, a very much essentrist democrat, uh an economist.
Speaker 2: You know, has said you know, he said, He wrote.
Speaker 1: Today, I'm profoundly alarmed by the at the future of the DNC and the country by yesterday's New York City anointment of a candidate who failed to disavow a globalized need to fought US slogan and advocated Trotsky economic policies. I fear its evidence that our party is following the same problematic aspects of the British Labor Party. It didn't work there and it won't work here. And then he goes on at Harvard, he was a big critic of the Harvard administration for tolerating the po Haamas demonstrations. He says, to Harvard and other universities, moral weakness after October seventh, in condoning hateful anti Israeli and even anti Semitic rhetoric and activity, opened the Overton window in ways that contributed to yesterday's outcome. Yes, they normalized, globalized the Intafada, normalized anti Semitism, normalized hatred of Israel. He goes on, I hope candidate Mamdani, who showed great ability to learn and adapt during his campaign, will continue to evolve in ways that provide much needed reassurance to people committed to a free from prejudice market economy as an American ideal. An important task for Mamdani now is to provide reassurance that his moral energy and formidable political skills can be productively directed for the City of New York at this difficult moment. So yeah, I mean Somemers is panicking, and I think the Democratic Party overall is panicking. Where does the Democratic Where does the Democratic Party go? And where does America go? If this is what the youth of America is demanding. We uh so, it's uh uh, it is interesting that Larbie Summer's points to Amdani's moral energy. I like that, and I think that's absolutely right. The the and this is the next topic I want to talk about, is is why socialism? Why people are so attracted to socialism? What is it about this that is so attractive? Why did he win? I want to talk about that, but uh, you know, before that, let me just see so I wanted to that is that that's not interesting, that's uninteresting. Huh. I thought I saved a bunch of these things, and they've all disappeared on me. That's fine. You know, the Mega wright was very quick to assign blame here, very quick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They immediately put out tweets that were the equivalent of well, I thought I had the tweet saved, but I guess I didn't save it. Basically, the tweet said, well, what do you expect New York City, which used to be an American city, is now majority fallen Born.
Speaker 2: And the fact that it's a majority faun Born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have liked a socialist. This is all a consequence about lacks immigration policies. This is all a consequence of immigration, too many foreigners, and foreigners are driving in this country towards socialism. Now, of course, what's fascinating about that statement is that New York City for most of the last one hundred and seventy years or so has been majority Fougner born. Now, there was a period between nineteen thirty and nineteen seventy something where it was majority American born, and those are some of the worst years of New York City. Particularly if you go in the sixties and seventies, it's when New York City was being destroyed, and that's all by American born people. But New York City was always a city of immigrants. It was always This is where Ellis Island was, This is where people landed. You can identify New York City neighborhoods and burrows based on which immigrant group settled where. But this is the Nee York react of the rights, the racist, xenophobic Maga Wright. It's the immigrants fault. They must have done it. Now, of course, this goes completely against the actual data. The data shows that the people who voted from Mamdani overwhelmingly white and educated, no an Asian and educated. Maybe some of those Asians are immigrants, I don't know, or maybe the second or third generation Asians, but the key is educated, not far onborn and whites and overwhelmed. A majority of whites voted from ma'm donnie, and a majority of Asians vote from Dunni minority of Hispanics. So those immigrants didn't vote from Ma'm done. They voted for Como, and majority of blacks voted for Como.
Speaker 2: Those I guess America borne they're considered.
Speaker 1: So I mean, they're just lying, they're just making stuff up, and it's disgusting. This is the other. This is the source of anti Semitism. This is the sort of hatred you you, there's a phenomenon that's bad. Blame it on the other. Let's go after the other. Those immigrants, they did it. Economy is doing badly because they're immigrants or because of the Chinese who stole our jobs. As long as it's the other, right, we get into wars and we lose wars because of well, the Jews. They control Donald Trump and control the Republican Party, and and and they have them, they have them by the balls, and that's why we're getting into wars, and of course Wall Street financial crisis, Jews, bankers, Jews, bankers, Jews, same thing.
Speaker 2: It's all their fault, it's the other.
Speaker 1: And again I've said this since twenty sixteen, when Trump was first elected, or when you ran this campaign. You can't say it's the Jew's fault, so you blame. But you still you still need another, you still need an other, so that other becomes immigrants, Chinese foreigners generally fill in the blank. It's disgusting, it's despicable. This is maga. This is why I think MAGA is a horrible, disgusting movement, and it kind of it matches up well with the crazy, other horrible disgusting movement on the left. But they are great. You know, they go great together. They're both horrific, racist, disgusting movements. Now the more interesting question, I think, and this is the question over the years we've discussed many times, but it's an important question, and given mom Donnie's explicit ideology, I think we should consider it. What is the appeal of socialism? Why are young people so attracted to socialism? And you know, I want to read you Peter Teal's answer to this, because this is interesting because Peter til answered this in twenty twenty. Suppose that this is an email that he was writing in the Mark Zuckerberg and some other people Sheryl Sandberg or Facebook, and Mark and Dresen were on this email at least, and for some reason it's public.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: But and Nick Klegg and Antonio lucioid on who those guys are. But Mark Zuckerbug you know, Mark and Dreesen, you know. And the question is why are millennials so left? Why are they so socialist?
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: I wanted to give you Peter Thiel's answer, and then I'll give you my answer. And he says that many themes that could be developed more here. Let me make a few quick points for now. Nick I certainly would not suggest that our policy should be to embrace millennial attitudes unreflectively. I would be the last person to advocate for socialism. But when seventy percent of millennials say they're pro socialist, we need to do better than simply dismiss them by saying that they're stupid, entitled, brainwashed. We should try and understand why, and from the perspective of a broken generational compact. This seems to be a pretty straightforward answer to me, Laane, namely that when one has too much student debt or if housing is too unaffordable, then one will have negative capital for a long time, and I'll find it very hard to start accumulating capital in the form of real estate. And if one has no stake in the capitalist system, then one may turn against it. So you know, this is a This is a purely materialistic explanation, an explanation focused entirely on the economic status of young people, which, by the way to life stent. As I've said many times on the show, it's just untrue. If you look at the data, the data pretty much supports the fact that on many many respects, including net wealth. You know, this generation is as rich, actually richer for their age than any generation before them. But they are convinced, and the media and everybody else has indeed convinced them that they are not, that they are struggling, that they are poor. But why turns to socialism, Why not identify their old culpits.
Speaker 2: It's not really hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, even among the left, there is a whole abundance literature that chose that the real cost of housing is a consequence of lack of supply. So what is going on here? And while I agree with Peter Tier, we shouldn't dismiss this as they have been brainwashed. We should really consider what they've been studying in school. I mean, and I mean school here, not just what this generation have studied for school at the universities and in you know right now, But what are they studying at school since they were little kids, since they were going to pre kate? What has been the message schools convey to young people today about the world, about and about social political issues, even if they don't address them directly. And suddenly, as we saw, Larry Summers recognizes that what Memdani has is moral energy. What have they learned in their schools about morality? Well, what are they taught when they're little, in pre k first through third grade? Well, they're taught constantly that man is a destructive force destroying nature. Nature's beautiful, nature's innocent, nature's amazing, and we human beings are killing the penguins. The capitalism which is all around them, they are told, is really really really horriable and destructive and exploitative. And those little fury cute animals that young kids love. They were all gonna die because of basically doesn't it's not put in these words necessarily because of capitalism. They're taught that industrialization is dirty and wrong and bad, with no context, with no idea of how life was before the industrial evolution. I mean, what do we teach about the industrial evolution in school?
Speaker 2: This is probably more high school.
Speaker 1: All the negative child labor, pollution, poverty, capitalism created poverty, did you not know? So? Really, from pre create, from pre kate until high school and well into college unless they go to particular good colleges, which is rare, they're taught the evils of capitalism almost systematically, constantly, without any stoppage. There just isn't, you know, in every context in which history you cannot or some kind of sociology or whatever they want to call it. They are taught the eels of capitalism, you know, and environmentalism is religion to them. They know nothing else but and what causes environmental problems capitalism. They are also, of course taught that capitalism is going to destroy or we're gonna die global climate change or pollution or whatever you want to define it, We're gonna die and if you know, if we don't die, the penguins, those cute penguins, they're definitely gonna die. I had to go to one of my kids' schools and tell them, you cannot teach this anymore. This is unfair, non objective, untrue, and you know, and they actually actually stopped being as explicit as they had been before, because, I mean, us, think about it. They were teaching the kids about climate change and penguins dying, and I was like, you don't. None of that is scientific, none of that is true. Your brain. You're indocrinating them with an ideology and that's not your job. And to their credit, they accepted at least part of that. I knew as parents should be active and you should complain to the school even even if they'll think you're nuts.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You need to be active. So they've been. They've been not brainwashed, but they have been indocrinated with an ideology that capitalism is bad. And of course behind all that is a morality, a morality of altruism, a morality of sacrifice, morality of other people matter, you don't, your life doesn't matter, a morality of caring and sharing, which they get from their parents, and they get from their teachers, and they get from their preachers, and they get from everybody. If you really want to be good, you have to just care about other people. That's what morality means, and you need to be willing to sacrifice for them. So m'mdannie is just Mmdannie is just the candidate of altruism. He's just the candidate of caring and sharing. He wants lower prices and he wants he wants the homeless to have a roof on top of their head. So he's going to put them all in the subway system. You know, you're just using the subway to get to your greedy job to try to make money for yourself. Think about think about all those homeless people. So it's going to stink the subway, So you'll have to suffer a little bit of smell in order to get to work. Big deal, grosspe sacrifice a little bit for your moral ideal, for your explicit moral ideas. Socialism is the political manifestation of man hatred and altruism. Man hatred, we're destroying the planet, We're greedy, we're selfish, were bad.
Speaker 2: Altruism got to take care of the poor.
Speaker 1: Gotta take care of those are there, and anything self interested is bad. And of course, people like some people identifying this is all the consequence of envy. But where does that envy come from? America?
Speaker 2: You never used to be never used to be.
Speaker 1: A land of envy. It used to be a land of ambition. Yeah, he's rich. I want to be rich like him. But we've embraced envy because that's what altruism demands. How do you get rich by being self interested? What do we know about self interest? It's morally corrupt. So how do you get rich by being morally corrupt? So yeah, I hate those guys. They're morally corrupt and I want to text the hell out of them. So envy is not the source. Envy is the consequence of altruism, the consequence of a decrepit, corrupt, evil, evil moral system. And it's that ideology, that morality, that ethics, that makes.
Speaker 2: Socialism palatable.
Speaker 1: It is that morality, that ethics, which by the way, is basically Christian, which makes socialism popular. I mean the first, it's all over a culture, it's everywhere, and you know, maga, if you look at discussions over the Big Beautiful Bill, it's amazing. Maga wants to redistribute wealth, and you know it focused on supposedly helping the poor and all this stuff. It's the exact same altruism on the right and on the left lead to exact same solution. Take from some, give to others, redistribute wealth, sacrifice, demand sacrifice for the sake of some higher purpose. So you know, socialism just doesn't come out of nowhere. Larry Summers can be surprised by it. But people don't vote economics, they don't vote pocketbook, they don't vote taxes. They won't taxes.
Speaker 2: People vote morality.
Speaker 1: It was somebody like Mamdani who's articulate and smart and passionate and hard working and cool, goes out there and advocates and hooks into the moral issue. Then it shouldn't surprise anybody that he's going to win. He's he believes everything that everybody else believes. He's just more principled. You want to be an autist, okay, well, let's put the homeless in the subway system, house them there. You want to be an outist, well, then obviously the Israel is bad because they're strong and and and the Palati need is a good so let's globalized need to fight and go live to all those people who are strong. You want to be an altruist, well, certainly we need to defund the police because the police don't act altruistically. They're trying to protect property rights. Property rights a greedy, selfaced thing that they're not consistent with altruism. And you can go on and on and on and on. Right, this is the consequence of altruism. This is the consequence of altruism.
Speaker 2: You know of a deep, deep, uh.
Speaker 1: Moral code that has been with us for two thousand years since acousufficient cruxifixion was elevated to moral status, to the epitome of morality. Uh, this is them all code do We have lived with it for two thousand years, and we try to battle against it and fight against it. And the Enlightenment did an amazing job at starting at creating a crack in it at you know, pursuit of happiness. But only I man gave us the ultimate answer in the pursuit of rational self interest, in the pursuit of real happiness, in the pursuit of our own well being, in an egoistic model code. Short of that, there's no way to combat socialism. It keeps coming back and people saying. I've seen people tweet, oh, let's this is good because now people will see what socialism does and they'll never vote for socialist again. That's the funniest argument I've ever heard. Socialism we tried over and over and over again, arguably for at least two thousand years, and every time it's tried, it fails. Every time it's tried, it's a disaster. And that has not stopped people from thinking it is a moral ideal. It does not stopped people from thinking this is amazing and we want it and voting again for it. And when whatever Mamdanie does fails, they'll say, well, it wasn't real socialism or the powers to be. Wall Street fought against it and didn't let him implement the real things he wanted to do. He tried to get those grocery stores opened, and they wouldn't let him. They stopped him. That blames somebody, but never altruism, never the morality, never socialism itself. Because socialism is a moral ideal. It's a political system manifesting a moral ideal. And unless you're willing to give up on the moral ideal, you will not give up on socialism. That's why it keeps coming back, it never goes away, because it's that that moral ideal that needs to be crushed, decimated, destroyed. What we need is one altruism. If I believe, you could have a war on concepts, and that's what we need, a one altruism. All right, So yes, I now, again, let's not be overly pessimistic. We don't know that the mayor of New York will be mum Dani. It might not be. It might be somebody running against him in the actual elections which you are in November, but probably is very high right now, Probably is very high.
Speaker 2: All right, Um, let's switch gears.
Speaker 1: I thought it would be a good opportunity today to maybe do a quick assessment of the war, the twelve Day Wars as Trump would likes to call it, you know, and a few things. So we'll do that. I first want to comment on on kind of the back and forth, the consonant stories that you're hearing, contradicting stories all the time over did they or didn't they? In other words, did Israel and the US destroy Yuan's nuclear capabilities or didn't they? And and there are various assessments from from various sources, and it really is hard to make sense of it all. And I think part of this, part of this is the complexity of it. It's difficult to do intelligence assessments. You don't know what you don't know. You have to realize your limitations of knowledge. You know, you can you can assess things from area of photographs and listening to conversations and from all kinds, but unless you have kind of boots on the ground, it's very hard to tell. And a lot of people are trying to speculate without full information. It's also true that you know that our intelligence agencies are often wrong. I would say American intelligence agencies are notoriously wrong. They were wrong about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. They were wrong about the Soviet Union's immense economy during the nineteen seventies that was just going to overtake the United States any day now. They were and they were wrong, according to Tulsi Gubbert, who said, well, we think they're wrong because we don't know. But she, you know, when she said that Iran was years away from developing a nuclear nuclear weapon, So I mean the American intelligence services certainly. First of all, there are many of them. So you have an analyst that Pentagon, you have an analysis, CIA, and you have analysis. It's just that the NSA and you have analysis, I think the twelve different intelligence department, twelve different intelligence agencies in the Earth. So who's saying what? And they probably all disagree and they probably fight it out. I mean, think about the lab League and how much disagreement there was among intelligence agencies around that, and of course that was also silenced. So the fact that they disagree is not surprising. It's a complex question. It's hard to tell. Without boots on the ground, you don't know. And then Trump goes out and says, well, Israel had boots on the ground in four Door. They went in after the bombing and they verified that it was completely destroyed. Israel's going like, what is.
Speaker 2: He talking about?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That could be very well that they're hiding. We now know, by the way, because the Israeli commander in chief.
Speaker 1: Of the military said so today that Israel and I told you this on day one of the war.
Speaker 2: This is another one of Iran was right.
Speaker 1: Basically today acknowledges the fact that Israel had special forces teams inside Iran, so not just Mosad, but actual soldiers inside Iran, probably not wearing uniforms. But Israeli soldiers inside Iran doesn't surprise me at all, you know. So this is why I thought Israel could take Fodor by itself, because I thought that some of those troops on the ground and they could probably bring in more, could take that facility. It was very risky, but they could have done it. But it's all had special forces there. You know, maybe some of those it's just forces went afterwards into four Door and discovered that everything was destroyed. Maybe we just we an outside, don't know. My guess is that people inside Israeli intelligence have a very very good idea of whether of Iran's.
Speaker 2: Nuclear capabilities right now.
Speaker 1: They have spies, their boots on the ground, the area of photographs, they have listeners, people who listen in. They've got a very good sense. They don't seem worried. And I'd say Nataniawa's basically staked this political career on that he is responsible for the fact that Iran doesn't have a nuclear program anymore.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's also in the past also had either bad intelligence or light about it. There was a time when they bombed a tunnel in Gaz This is you know, before COVID, and then they claimed that I don't know, several hundred or several dozens from US operatives were killed and they wounds, and I mean there have been lots of situations that. Then again, I don't know how much of that is intelligence, how much of that is just plain political line or covering your ass You know, obviously they had a massive intelligence failure on October seventh, But you look at what happened.
Speaker 2: In Iran in this war, and you go, WHOA. Whatever Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 1: Has in Iran, they were phenomenal, so only to only to extend them the benefit of the doubt that they know what they're talking about. And it seems that they're fairly confident that the Iranian nuclear program has been destroyed or at least pushed back. I think I think somebody maybe maybe it was again the the head of the military in Israel said today that it's years they've put it backwards.
Speaker 2: Years.
Speaker 1: He didn't say destroyed completely, years backwards. This is an assessment. There's an assessment today out from the Institute for Science and International Security. I have no idea if the Institute for Science and International Security. You know what they're talking about. But they are saying that the US and Israeli strikes and you Wan have effectively destroyed the one's enrichment program. The institute said it would take a long time for you want to restore its enrichment capabilities to pre strike levels.
Speaker 2: They make this assessment based on the destruction.
Speaker 1: Of the nan Toads nuclear facility and the four Door and Estefont All nuclear facilities, and of course the killing of fifteen or so nuclear scientists. The six entry points for the US bunker bust of bombs, you can map those out over the facility.
Speaker 2: Those under the ground.
Speaker 1: Were actually right above the two weak points in the in the structure that was underneath, and they really believe that the structure that the bombs actually denidated within the facility. That's the case. The centrifuges are gone. Also, centerfuge is a very delicate machinery. It doesn't take much to destroy them. You don't have to literally implode them. You just have to shake them up enough, and they're pretty nonoperable. So their assessment is the bomb blast would have been channeled by the centrifuge cascade halls sidewalls, which would have destroyed all of the installed centerfuges in the in the in the place. I think this is the same assessment that Israel is coming to, and the same assessment as some people within the Trump administration are coming to. Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see now that I E.
Speaker 1: I A E A you know, still is not sure where the uh where the uranium there was refined to sixty percent is.
Speaker 2: Nobody is admitting to knowing where it is.
Speaker 1: But if you looking at Tanyao when he's asked that question, he seems to be hinting that he knows where it is. He has a crazy scenario. Imagine if Israel stole it. Imagine if they stole it. Imagine if they you know, if if the Iranian, if the Uranians were thinking they were loading up to trucks, thinking that they were going to hide it somewhere in Iran, and it was actually really special forces that hijacked those trucks and took them somewhere. Who knows we could find those trucks in Azerbaijan, Azerba Jean, which is a nigh of Yuan's and a ally of the of Israel. Who knows if the trucks are not there, and I don't know. I'm just one hundred percent speculating here. You know, I can, I can, I can fantasize, but that would.
Speaker 2: Be really, really, really cool.
Speaker 1: But give it out. How cool Israel's operated in this in this war? You know, nothing would surprise me at this point. On the other hand, again, the Pentagon, this defense intelligence agency, leaked that they think that the air strikes had only limited impact on the nuclear program.
Speaker 2: Go figure. So, uh it is it is hard to tell.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else did we want to say before I got to kind of a broader assessment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what Trump is thinking.
Speaker 1: I mean, as we said yesterday, Trump is no longer talking about regime change.
Speaker 2: Quite the opposite, no regime change.
Speaker 1: We don't want chaos, as if chaos is something bad, necessarily in an evil country.
Speaker 2: And also it's not clear sanctions.
Speaker 1: Is there a deal? Trump today suggested, we don't need a deal. They don't have nuclear weapons. They're never going to have a weny clear weapons. So what do we need a deal for. I'm worried about taking away all the sanctions and starting to trade with you ran under the assumption that, oh, there's no problem, they don't have a nuclear program anymore, disregarding the fact that they are, you know, funding terrorism and attacking US interests and continuing with all that. So who knows?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: I certainly do not know what Trump is actually going to do. I suppose the uh, the Trumpet do gestation is in talks with you on and they will be talking in the next couple of weeks to try to arrange some kind of deal.
Speaker 2: But then Trump said, what deal?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: All right, so let's let's shift now for a little bit just to talk about.
Speaker 1: Overall assessment of what was what was done here, what was achieved or wasn't achieved, What were the successes, and what were the you know, what were the some of the failures of this war really from a let's say, from an Israeli perspective, UH and Israeli I'm assuming, consistent with an American perspective, with an Israeli American perspective. Look, in many respects, this was a I mean, this was a stunning success. Is what basically achieved most of its explicit targets. It appears that it is actually destroyed the UH, the.
Speaker 2: New k capabilities.
Speaker 1: They have dramatically reduced the ability of the Ranians to produce, build, and deploy new ballistic missiles. They've destroyed the Inventoria ballistic missiles, but they've also destroyed the factories where these missiles, the fuel for the missiles, the engines for the missiles were actually being built.
Speaker 2: This is a massive project.
Speaker 1: To build the kind of missile system that Iran had built. It's very expensive, it requires a lot of resources, and Israel has you know, destroyed much of that. And they took out basically the entire senior leadership of the Islamic Revolutionary God Corp. I mean they're all gone, you know, whether it's twenty thirty, forty fifty of the bigadier general and above. I mean, it's a stunning number. They've weakened the regime dramatically. They've taken out hundreds of Revolutionary Guard soldiers. They've taken out, you know, symbols of the regime, police stations, headquarters, the Defense Department, the Intelligence department, all gone. It's all hit overall, fifty different cities in Iran. Fifty different cities in Iran, all the way from the northeast to the southeast on the Persian Gulf and dominated and hit pretty much everything in the west Tehran and to the west, to the north of Tehran, to the south of Tehran, and to the west. They flew two thousand miles round trip to do this, and they lost exactly zero manned airplane zero. I can't try the number of stees they flew it again. I had that earlier, can't find it anyway. They flew all these sotees zero losses, which is just stunning. Nobody would have predicted that. Nobody could have expected that not a single airplane was shut down. They did it in a way there was masterful, brilliant, extraordinary that reflected deep strategic and tactical planning, uh capabilities of its pilots, of the tech the airplanes, and all the tech on that airplane. Some are most American, some Israeli original tech. They had refueling airplanes in the air above countries that are enemies of Israel IRAK and see not a single one of the refueling planes. These are big bulky planes were shut down. There was not a single is really military casualty or for them at a US military casualty In twelve days, not a single Israeli soldier was killed. I mean, I don't know if any war in all of human history that by that those metrics was as one sighted as this is. They had the capacity to do whatever they wanted up in the skies of Tehran. And in that sense, this is an unbelievable victory. And think of what kind of a victory, because this says philosophical meaning if I say so, if you could say so, real philosophical meaning. Because what does this victory represent. It represents the victory of the mind over mysticism, the mind the barbarians, the mind over religion. What made possible is your success thinking, strategy, tech intelligence, integrating all that knowledge, and then airplanes that represent some of the most advanced technology i e.
Speaker 2: Mind i e. Thinking that have ever been produced in the world.
Speaker 1: This is a massive example of the competens competency of the rational mind of a free society. And what did they face. They faced an enemy dominated by unfreedom, by mysticism and religion, an enemy that all they could do is build big bombs and love them blindly into Israeli cities. Think about the precision of threading a missile through a window in a particular bedroom to take out a particular general. Think of the precision by which Israel took out particular buildings in a densely populated city, The precision by which they went after factory after factory. Have to factory, have to factory and destroy them. Missile launch you have to miss our launcher, have to miss our launcher and destroy them. The precision, the accuracy, the intelligence, they're just perfect close to the execution. I mean, it's sad to to that war, that this is manifesting war. Well, it's not said, this manifest it's it's it's it's It feels queasy a little bit to get so excited about something that is generated from war. But it is exciting. It's exciting to see the human mind be so efficacious, human ability. It truly is magnificent. What Israel did is magnificent. It's beautiful. It's a massive success. And again it's it's an illustration of the mind versus barbarism, the mind versus the mystical, the mind versus the witch doctor. I mean, how many with that stupid long beard and you know his Islamist dress. You know there is the witch doctor. He is a witch doctor, Supreme leader supreme Leader who communes with Allah. What you have here is a conflict between engineers and witch doctors. Guess who wins that one. Guess who wins that one. Now, what is the consequence of this? And let's put a sight here. What was done to the nuclear program or not? Whether it's you know, put back decades or years or months or whatever. The reality is that the Islamic Revolutionary God has been thoroughly and systematically humiliated. I'm already seeing stories on Twitter and elsewhere typical.
Speaker 2: Right, this was a huge mistake.
Speaker 1: The old God in the Islamic Revolutionary God were moderates, and they were getting ready to recognize Israel maybe and moderate and compromise with America. And now you've got a new leadership of young Zealitz and this is BS on steroids. The reality is that whoever takes over the Islamic Revolutionary God and there will be a new revolution, knows knows they cannot evade this, that they were thoroughly humiliated, that they cannot match up to Israel, they cannot match up to the United States, that they have nothing. The only negative aspect of that is now they're desperate to get a bomb that I think is true, and that is a risk that Israel will be watching out for I hope. But the reality is that not only where they humiliated, destroyed, the leadership gone, you know, the nuclear scientists gone, the knowledge to large extent, God with them.
Speaker 2: Remember I told you that.
Speaker 1: Israel took out the archives of everything they've done in the nuclear programs, and the knowledge, the loge extent is gone. They also know again they have to know, because it's right staring them in the face, that much of the Iranian population is not with them, indeed is against, does not support what they're doing. The people who support them getting old and the young generation wants something different, and they know that there ought to be.
Speaker 2: They are the whim of.
Speaker 1: The United States. You could take them out whatever they choose to. That is showed. They can take them out in their beds, They can take them out in their headquarters. They can take them out there also no by the way, that they're thoroughly infiltrated with Israeli spies, that Israel has eyes and ears everywhere. They have no secrets they cannot hide. I mean the leadership, and my guess is how many at this point is out I mean he's nominally this being the leader, but that you know, the guy's old week, he's already week before this. You know, nobody trusts him. Now, he was humiliated, he was completely discredited. Whoever's running you on right now, and there's probably a lot of fighting going on inside Iran for that leadership. The leadership is torn, struggling. Without a doubt, I'll still think about it. Iwan is a poor country. Ian is a poor country. In two thousand, Iwon's GDP was almost three times larger than Israel's. I mean, then nine times bigger population wise, and twenty five years ago they were significantly had a bigger GDP than Israel. Israel still had a much higher GDP per capita, much higher per capita, but just to share size of the economy, Iran was bigger. They have a lot more people, as I said, nine times more people than Israel. In twenty twenty five, Israel has a significantly higher GDP than I won, even though it's one tenth the size in terms of population, one hundredth the size in terms of geography, and oil and gas do not contribute a significant portion to Israel's GDP. They could chewe a massive proportion to Iran's GDP. Iran on a GDP per capita is a poor, poor, poor country. Israel lun of GDP per capita is an advanced, wealthy nation. Now this makes a huge difference. Is Oh, by the way, if you look at GDP per capita, I don't know if this is adjusted PPP for cost of living in everything. It's just about where Sweden is two years ago in twenty twenty three. Just about why Sweden is just about where Germany is a little better than Germany, a little London, Sweden. It's a solidly European country. So where's Iran going to get the funds to build a nuclear program, rebuild it to build more ballistic missiles. You have to believe its population is restive, it's poor. It's just being crushed militarily by a tiny, little speck of a country. The other aspect is nobody came to Iran's defense. In spite of what Maga told you, world War three did not break out because nobody came to Iran's defense. Nobody.
Speaker 2: They were alone.
Speaker 1: I mean, Russia's there and China's there, but Russia's has no money and China is not going to spend day money on Iran, and China did not come to defend Iran, and Russia certainly did not come to defend Ion. So they have a horrific economy, really a horrific aregon. People are poor, people are struggling. Their military is just being set back by you know, about twenty years. It's about twenty years to build up that Arsenal of Mighty, you know, ground to ground missiles, ballistic missiles, as well as whatever nuclear program they had built up so far. That is, that is who they are. So where are they going to get where they're going to be rebuild, where they're going to become this threat everybody's afraid. Oh, they're going to rebuild the nuclear I mean they might and they might try to buy a nuke, but remember they can sell oil that people are hungry, and there was a good chance here. There's a good chance that at some point here their own people are going to rebel against them.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's the number.
Speaker 1: It's the twenty nine Iranian officers with the rank of brigadier general.
Speaker 2: And higher were killed.
Speaker 1: And you know, we know fifteen of their chief nuclear scientists were killed. We don't know exactly how badly the nuclei facilities were damaged, but it's going to take them a long time to get back up to speed. And whatever they do, they now live under the threat of Israel being able to take them out at any point in time, any point in time. So yeah, I mean, And then the next question is the next question is what will the Iranian people do? And I do not know, I do not know. And will they demand a regime change?
Speaker 2: How to tell?
Speaker 1: But I do know that Iran right now is the weakest it's been since nineteen seventy nine. Iran right now is less of a threat than is being in a very long time. While the revolutionary God will try to rebuild, it's going to be very difficult for them. And again they realize now that Israe could take them out at any time.
Speaker 2: Israel, by the way, I think.
Speaker 1: Announced today somebody, somebody in Israel today said, by the way, if if you're thinking of becoming a nuclear scientist in Yuan, don't do it.
Speaker 2: If you accept the job, we'll take you off.
Speaker 1: So uh, they've already been threatened, already been threatened, So we will see how many of them are brave enough. Yeah, senior Israeli source any scientist who joins Iran's nuclear program will be eliminated. All right, there you go. All right, let's see what else do we want to say? As I said, you know, how many is finished, he's out, you know. And and and here's the other side of this. I mean, Iran launched you know, five hundred and fifty ballistic missiles and one thousand drones against Israel. Now, a number of those missiles, maybe thirty of them, actually landed, no drone, one drone out of one thousand landed a hit. Israel has proved that they have an amazing a defense system, not one hundred percent, not perfect, but pretty amazing tech. They will helped by American air defense systems from ships in the area and from.
Speaker 2: THAD to THAD batteries or at least two THAD batteries in Israel.
Speaker 1: Again, American Israeli technology proved that you can defend against ballistic missiles. Now, luckily, none of those missiles were carrying a nuclear warhead. And that's where infection is important. And it's important to get the missiles to hit the missiles much earlier, maybe when they launch rather than when they're about to land.
Speaker 2: But this is pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: And what is all what what what the US and is all need to do now is continue to perfect these systems and create a true impenetrable barrier to h to attack. And again, the Russians have nothing like this as far as we know, the Chinese have nothing like this. Uh, this is a huge military advantage that the West now has.
Speaker 2: Trump.
Speaker 1: By the way, today at NATO said that he was going to try to get more Patriot miss batteries into Ukraine to protect against the Russian missiles. It's it's, you know, a real tragedy that they haven't been supplied up until now and have left Kiev another cities around Ukraine completely you know, completely exposed to Russian attack. Now, Israel has the advantage, if you will, for being very small. You know, you can.
Speaker 2: Easily defend it.
Speaker 1: You can relatively easily defend it because it's it's it has a small geographic footprint. But yeah, it's still unbelievably, unbelievably impressive. You know.
Speaker 2: Let's add to this that Ramass.
Speaker 1: Ramass is one way another finished at least for the next couple of decades. It's gone.
Speaker 2: Ris Bala is finished.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, the the Lebanese now, I think have a lot more courage to confront the fact is that Lebanese president said, you will not intervene, and indeed they didn't. Uh, while Israel did bomb some Risbella targets while they were at it, they had their planes in the air ready, why not they they they they did that. So the proxies are gone. Israel is probably once they finish up in Gaza, Israel will probably be the safest it's been in many decades. Again, as I predicted before, I think this is going to ultimately encourage more Arab countries to sign peace deals with Israel. I'm only saddened by the fact that Trump forced Israel to stop. I think another two weeks would have would have improved the probability of regime change in Iran significantly. I think another two weeks would have decimated the Iranian Republican or revolutionary god even more dramatically. I just think another week or two of bombing would have would have been good, and I think would have I think the problem is that Saudis and other Arab countries are looking around saying they stopped too early. Again, they won't finish the job that they cannot be relied upon. I worry about that. So I worry about the impression that leaves with others. But I think as well as now basically secured itself for a number of decades, you know, it's enemies. Whatever enemies are left have other things to worry about. Again, the Palestinians still a problem. But the Palestinians have to look at what happened to you Wan and say that's it. We really don't have any allies except at American university campuses, and they don't send us enough money, and they can't send us arms.
Speaker 2: So those students are not that helpful.
Speaker 1: I mean, you could argue now as well as basically taken out its enemies on the battlefield, and the battlefield has now move to European and American cities and universities, that now is the battlefield. But in terms of the actual battlefield, the planes and bombs and.
Speaker 2: Killing and all of that.
Speaker 1: Terrorizing, I think it's over for Israel for a while. I think Israel is about us going to be about as peaceful as it could be. Again, I worry about if Iran doesn't have regime change, what happens in twenty years. I worry about hamas if it's not thoroughly dismantled, what happens in twenty years. But hey, twenty years a piece is not a bad deal. And Iwan is going to have a very very hard time rebuilding, as I said, for economic reasons and others. Oh, here it is is really air force carried out twelve hundred sorties with over six hundred mid air refuels and without losing a single fighter jet or any other jet for that matter.
Speaker 2: All Right, so there we have it.
Speaker 1: Hopefully pressure on Ian will continue economic pressure so as it can't get rich make the money to be able to support any kind of rebuilding. Pressure which basically says, both from America and Israel, if you start developing another nuclear program, we will take it out at the beginning. We won't wait, we'll take it out right off the bat. Any new facility you build will be destroyed before you have a chance to really completely finish it, and every nuclear scientist you hire will be killed. If Israel can do that, if they can they can make that a credible threat, then yeah, it's bought itself many decades apiece. You on, as I said, since ninety eleven, and as Lena Peak office said since the eighties, this is the hub, this is the center, this is the head of the snake. And you've just you've just basically crushed the head of the snake. And it's it's that's snake is now weakened. It could have been weakened more with another week or two. So I'm still upset that Trump declared the ceasefire, but still to you still have to recognize the good part of what's happened here and how successful this all was. All right, let's see, Oh, let's do two cool quick other topics. So NATO. Trump was at NATO. He spent the day there. You think he's left now. I mean, I think this is a headline from Politico, and I think it really captures the last day, last day, pretty amazing day from NATO's perspective. This is the headline how Trump learned to stop warrying and love NATO. European officials deployed flattery and avoiding specifics to get good vibes and win over the press. I mean, Trump was gushing, gushing of a NATO over all these Europeans. I I don't know. I think jd Vance's is going to flip out completely. But it's it's it's really amazing. You know, at some point you got asked this question. You so Marco Rubio really laughed in the background. Suppose he General uh Mark Rute from the NATO Secretary had called him daddy in someone in reference to the conflict between Iran and Israel. Uh and and and and so Trump was asked about this comment, and he said, oh, he likes me. I think he likes me. If he doesn't, I'll let you know. I'll come back and I'll hit him hard. He did a very he did it very affectionately. Daddy, You're my daddy. But more importantly, this is uh, this is one of the in his press conference.
Speaker 2: This is one of the things Trump said. I'm quoting from.
Speaker 1: Him, and this is fascinating. Just just think of this mentality. I watched the heads of these countries get up and the love and the passion that they showed for their countries was unbelievable. I've never seen quite anything like it. They want to protect their countries and they need the United States, and without the United States, it's not going to be the same. It was really moving to see it. It was great, and I left here differently. I left here saying that these people really love their countries. It's not a ripoff. WHOA, that's huge, and we're here to help them protect their countries. I mean, this is truly amazing. Trump is basically confirmed that he will stand by Article five of NATO. He is now an enthusiastic supporter of NATO, he says. And what swayed him the fact that all these leaders really love their countries. Nationalism swayed him. And the fact that they flattered him. They they they they figured it out. They probably thanked him profusely over and over and over and over and over again. They told him how much they need him. They flattered him, and they flattered America. And now he loves it. Now he loves you know, just a few a couple of months ago, JD. Vans was selling the Europeans how they're awful, they are, how horrible they are, and here's Trump just gushing over them.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's pretty amazing. The only uh, you know, he's he was very impressed by their willingness to raise the amount of spending that they're going to do for to five percent of GDP for defense related activities that he did slam the Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez, and that he's not willing to increase to increase, you know, military spending significantly, like every other European nation has committed to doing. This is what he said. It's terrible that Spain has done what Spain has done. He says, we're negotiating a trade deal and that will make them pay twice as much. I'm serious about that. So he's going to penalize them through tariffs sol though, of course, because Spain is part of the EU, maybe Trump doesn't realize that. I don't think he can segregate out Spanish goods for tariffs. Maybe he can, maybe he can, but he's negotiating with EU, not with Spain. So anyway, you know, we've opened a new era where Trump, at least today maybe for the next few days, is basically basically embracing Europe. Europeans were very worried about this NATO summit. They were very worried that, you know, Trump will try to wad it down us A security guarantees and commitments towards Europe.
Speaker 2: And he didn't.
Speaker 1: He actually did the opposite. He he he was more you know supportive than I think anybody expected. And again you learned from this is this idea that you got to flat to Trump. You got to play him. You got to play him. That is, if you want to achieve anything, if you want to succeed with him, if you want to get his help, then you got to play play the game by.
Speaker 2: His rules, by his rules.
Speaker 1: All right. Finally, tariffs, Remember July sixth, we're coming up two weeks is the deadline for reciprocal tariffs, where traffs could go up to sixty seventy percent on many countries. I suppose we were going to have one hundred, you know, one hundred deals by now and ninety deals, I guess, And that has happened. So it's hard to tell what exactly happens in two weeks. Some people are suggesting Trump might extend this for another ninety days. The Apollo Apollo, a private equity group they chief economists, is suggesting that maybe what Trump should do is extend the tariffs. So extend to ten percent tariffs across the board by twelve months to allow negotiations.
Speaker 2: This will give stability. Ten percent is something people can handle.
Speaker 1: It's basically a ten percent increasing taxes on some goods for us, it's not literally ten percent of our consumption. It's a lot less because we can see a lot of none inputs. Most of our consumption is non inputs. So it's a small tax increase in Americans. And he gets to have a win because he's raised tariffs and he gets to go negotiate and figure out what else he wants to do. And it doesn't hurt the economy because it's only ten percent and it's a relatively small tax, and it it kind of works, I guess, So that is a possibility. It's a possibility that that's what Trump will do, is he will extend the ten percent tariffs, not do reciprocal tariffs, walk away from the crazy high tariffs, and we will have the thirty percent taffs on China, ten percent taffs on the rest of the world and economy. You know, doesn't help the economy. It hurts the economy, but doesn't hood it that much. It's not a disaster. It's not going to plunge us into recession. If he does that, the Fed probably he's lower interest rates and it's over. I mean, the Fed is now saying they're not lowering interest rates because of the uncertainty about tariffs that Trump is created. So you know, Trump could get rid of the uncertainty by and without giving up on his idea of a cyprocal tariffs by extending this for you. That is one proposal. But it'll be interesting to see what he actually does in two weeks. Probably something crazy, but we will wait and we will see. All right, let me, I have not put up the video for a new sponsor yet, but I will put it up tonight and I'll comment on it tomorrow. So a new video will go up tonight about our sponsor, and then we will talk about it. We will talk about it tomorrow, but we do have Alex Epstein is our sponsor. He is the author of a sub stack, a blog of usually focused on talking points but also just general information, but are talking points and how to how to convince people about UH. Here's his agenda, and the agenda primarily is focused on issues around UH environmentalism and around energy and around fossil fuels and importance of fossil fuels and about a grid energy grid. It's Alseepstein dot subsect dot com. You won't find better information not you know, and thinking and better points to communicate. If if you want to argue with people, debate people, communicate with people, he provides he will provide you with some of the best talking points that they are.
Speaker 2: To make your argument more persuasive.
Speaker 1: In addition, we have the Ironmin Institute and Instrute has uh Ocon next week and ocon is in in Boston this year. If you can't come live and I don't think you can register for live for being there in person, you can registered to watch everything live online and to do that you can go to imran dot o iran slash start here and there you will find a way to sign up for the for virtual o'con and you can get a ten percent discount by putting in twenty five YBS ten twenty five ybs ten. So those are sponsors. Now. If you would like to support the show, you can do it in a variety of different ways. One the easiest way to do it is just to like the show liking because that helps algorithm and gets more explosion.
Speaker 2: We give more subscribers.
Speaker 1: You should also, by the way, subscribe to the show. If you're not a subscriber yet, please press the subscribe button and get regular announcements about when my shows goes live. When you know, some on the showsto we may go live that might be of interest when new stuff happens. Some of my lectures, my talks are put online and you can you can find out about those by by subscribing, and and then you'll be on the on the on the on.
Speaker 2: The list I guess of announcements.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then.
Speaker 2: If you want to support the show on a.
Speaker 1: Regular basis beyond subscribing and and liking, you can go to patreon dot com, Patreon dot com, put you Ron Brooks Show and become a monthly supporter. And I love monthly supporters because it's steady regular supports and and that is predictable. You know, this is a this is a show. I get some money from some of the sponsors, but basically this is a show that exists because of support from people like you, from listeners, from people who watch.
Speaker 2: You know, every one of these videos.
Speaker 1: Is watched by anyway from three to five thousand people, and then the podcast is listened to by several thousand people as well. Those are the people who make this show possible, right and and because many of them, many of them then make a contribution to the show. If you haven't made a contribution to the show, then you should because that's a trade, right. You get a value from me by listening to the show. We turn that value by providing some financial support, and that is you can do a Patreon or of course, you can do it right here if you're watching live, if you're on Twitter, come on over to YouTube so you can do us and you can do a sticker, or you can do a super chat. You can ask a question about anything, literally anything, or you can just make a statement. You can insult me, you can do whatever you want. I will read it because these dollars attached to it. So please come over. Those of you on YouTube, please participate and help this show continue to grow. Thank you guys. All right, let's jump in with superchat. We're two hundred dollars short of our second hour goal, and we are in the second hour. We've got forty minutes to make up the two hundred dollars, so please consider doing something even two dollars. Everything helps, everything helps for us to get there. Those of you can do fifty one hundred dollars. That just makes it much quicker to get to the goal. Thank you guys, and we oh, let me thank the stickers and then I promise we'll go straight to questions. Eric, thank you, Steve, thank you, Mary Lean, thank you, William and Roland thank you, and Phlofkins something like that. Thank you, and Margaret and Jonathan Rufel, thank you guys. Really appreciate the support. Yeah, r if I wish to talk, I'm going to be in Lisbon soon right beginning of September. Catherine just came in with some euros in support of ther own bookshow. So thank you Katherine for the sticker. All right, let's start with rational IP sixty euro. Thank you. Rational IP makes a massive difference and a big dent our in the goal.
Speaker 2: Resal P says.
Speaker 1: In Belgium, doctors plan to go on strike following the health Minister's plan to implement a maximum cap on health supplements and fees. Reminds me of a novel. I like, yeah, it's very reminiscent of Attle Shrugg. But yeah, look, socialized medicine is very susceptible to strikes that basically cripple the entire healthcare system because all the doctors have one employer. I mean, it depends on the specifics of the socialized medicine plan, but it sounds like Belgium is one of these, right where in sense the employer, the entity that decides how much the doctors will get paid is the government. So if they want to go on strike, they go on strike against the government, and so they you know, so.
Speaker 2: They just can you imagine all doctors going on strike.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: I remember this is a long long time ago. Then in Israel, my father was a doctor, and the doctors went.
Speaker 1: On strike, and they literally because if there's an emergency, hipocritical demands that they treat the person. So they basically this is before cell phones existed. They got them busses and they were taken to undisclosed locations so that nobody could call them to say there's an emergency, you have to treat this patient. So they literally disappeared for a few days and people died because they didn't get medical treatment. For doctors, and in many countries the nurses strikes, where the same thing happens, they just disappear, they go away. I mean, this is what socialized medicine looks like. This is the real part of the many evils of socialized medicine. A bureaucrat gets to decide how much money you made. You don't get to offer your productive skill in the marketplace and let it be priced. Have you overcred makes that decision for you? Uh? All right? Andy lived in New York City since I moved to two thousand. Pretty depressed about the election, even though I long since planned a moved to Texas. Seeing the trend, seeing a trend here, give me a silver lining and tell me New York City will come out okay? And then well, First, it's not obvious that he will be he will be the mayor. We'll have to wait till November to find out. Second, it's not clear how he governs. I mean, once he gets into the place, he will discover an entire bureaucracy dedicated to making a lot of his plans just not very easily do. Pressure groups will pull in a variety of different directions. The infrastructure City Hall is not built for radical change. He will have to fight it. I mean, the Blasio's mayor, and New York survived him. Now, this guy's worse than the Blasio. But I would guess that New York will survive this guy as well. But it's definitely bad, Seffanie moving the wrong direction. And the most depressing part of this is just how many people voted for him. How many people were looking to overlook how evil this guy really is and vote for him. How much damage he can do, We will see, we will see. Now you know him and.
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 1: The district attorney in New York who's a horrible leftist you know, don't care about crime type guy brag it's brag right. If he and Bragsilf together, crime in New York will go up significantly. That will be a real, really tragic occurrence. Adams was not bad on crime, not bad generally, just corrupt, but not bad. But so it's going to be interesting to see if he and Bragsurf together, maybe New York is a sick of brag and they'll flip it. They'll put somebody tough on crime in that position, and they'll put this guy in the marror and crime.
Speaker 2: Won't change that badly. We can hope, We can hope.
Speaker 1: Michael, anti Semitism must be studied as a serious mental illness. A hatred of so irrational, so obsessive, and so resistant to facts and history should no longer be treated as mere prejudice and should be diagnosed. I really disagree, Michael. You know, I think it's a massive mistake to associate bad, evil ideas with psychological problems. It gives people an out here. Take a drug and you won't become an anti semi. No, anti Semitism is an evil ideology. It's a set of beliefs that people hold. It's not because they're mentally ill, it's because of the ideas that they have. It's because then incapable of thinking. The antidote to this is not getting a better psychology. The antidote of this is learning logic and you know, and becoming reasonable and rejecting evasion. No psychological treatment will help you with that anti semitism. You know, it started with the presentation of fact. Those facts have to do with the fact that the Jews, who are exposed to Jesus and yet did not follow him. That is about as evil as it gets. They don't have the excuse of ignorance, and that the Jews egged the Romans on to crucify him, so they're the ones who killed Jesus. Those are the facts. That's how it started. I mean, those are not real facts, but those are the facts that's presented by the New Testament and by the fathers of the Church, and since then it's just downhill. It's superstition, mysticism, irrationality reverts to conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theories look.
Speaker 2: For other to blame, Jews a convenient other to go after.
Speaker 1: It has to be diagnosed not as a mental illness, but as a symptom of Mysticism is a symptom of the irrational, and irrationality has to be combat You don't do that through psychiatry or psychology.
Speaker 2: You do that through philosophy.
Speaker 1: Leam a most businessman today, not even close dyeing Ran heroes like Trump. They don't have a lot of substance. They have a specific talent in a given field outside of their industry. Superficial narcissism is the default. Well, no, I don't think that's true. I mean I think there's a spectrum. There are businessmen who are very close dyeing RAN's heroes, and then they are businesses close to Trump, and there's everything in between.
Speaker 2: The people who are really.
Speaker 1: Good and have some elements of narcissism that people who are very little narcissism and are very good that people who got lucky, they are all kinds of And it's I think it's very dangerous and unhealthy, unhelpful to try to paint all businessmen as the same. So, you know, Trump is one manifest Uh you know, Steve Jobs was another. Uh, you know, but what is it? Lone musk? Is he? What is he? And what is Peter TiO? Philosophically corrupt but pretty good investor, pretty good businessman? So uh, And then and then they're the people who are CEOs today of of of Google and and uh and Microsoft and you know the other big five and and you know is Tim is Tim Cook at Apple? Is he?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is he a narcissist? There's nothing to suggest that. But he is he a nine made hero? Nothing really is just that he's a he's a brilliant businessman. He's really really good at what he does, and he works hard, and he's a huge wealth and value creator. Give him credit for that. And so there's a wide variety of people, white variety of people. And and don't try to don't try to And and again I always focus when it comes to business on the business and.
Speaker 2: How good are they being a creating value.
Speaker 1: And look, I mean, it's nothing in all of human history comparable to what American businessmen have done over the last one hundred and fifty years. Even today's businessmen are still creating enormous amounts of wealth, enormous amounts of wealth. And so don't don't don't put that down, don't look down on that.
Speaker 2: It's it's unhealthy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see, don't forget if you're not a subscriber to click that subscribe button. And if you're on Twitter, come over there YouTube and press the subscribe button so we can get the subscription number up. We're shooting for forty thousand asap by end of summer. Forty thousand, all right, not you average, I'll gogorithm. Will Trump get impeached or be asked to step down because he's losing his mental faculties. It looks like he is losing it, the unhinged tandrum, the hate and rage oozing out of him. And know where you guys live that you think that anybody would dare impeach Trump, Republicans would impeach Trump.
Speaker 2: It ain't happening.
Speaker 1: I mean he might be if if the Democrats take the House, they might try to impeach him, but then the Senate won't go along with it. You need, you need, you need a super majority in the Senate. There's just no way in hell that Trump is going to be impeached or asked to step down unless something, unless he has a stroke or something dramatic happens. The fact that he's unhinged is something I think that Maga loves, his supporters love, and certainly nobody in Congress has the balls, the courage to call him unhinge that go after him. It's just not gonna happen. Liam. Is there any evidence pro West and coalitions are forming anyon to overthrow the regime or do they not believe their toil is weak enough to top of them within? I think they struggle. I think the challenge is not where these weak or not the challenges that they're armed people in the streets who are willing to shoot demonstrators and are willing to imprison, torture, kill anybody suspected with trying to organize against the Shaw against the regime.
Speaker 2: So the challenge is.
Speaker 1: How do you organize a mass a movement to overthrow the regime with no weapons and the regime still having the support of militants, heavily armed militants, so it can't happen quickly. And it's very hard to communicate. They don't have easy internet access, they're afraid to communicate within each other. So I'm sure there's some pro Western coalitions forming, but can they do anything? Can they rally the masses to actually depose this. You need masses, You need hundreds of thousands of people to go out into the streets.
Speaker 2: And if they're going to get shot, are there enough people willing to do that? I just don't know. I don't know enough.
Speaker 1: About the inside of yourn Right now the answer is no. But will that develop in the days, weeks, months to come, as how weak they are becomes real, how weak the regimis becomes more real. Dave, I'm pretty certain Mamdani won't win the general election, and at least this shows Jews don't control everything, since they can't keep an open anti Semitic out of the most Jewish city in America. Yeah, maybe, I'm not sure what that helps exactly. It's not like people actually pay attention to facts. People who think Jews control everything. I hope You're right about Mumdania not winning rock. Does today's political system incentivize voting blocks to fight over other people's earnings just to avoid being ones.
Speaker 2: Who get looted instead?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I talked about this many times that what a mixed economy does is create pressure groups to squeeze favors from the government at other people's expenses, and then pressure groups to try to prevent them being squeezed to squeeze somebody else instead that everybody's you know, it's there's a there's a pie to be divided. The state views your wealth as its pie, and there's a pie to be divided. And what happens is you get many multiple pressure groups forming blocks, as you call them, to try to preserve their piece of the pie, grab somebody else's peed of the pie at the same time, and the hundreds of these blocks. And that's exactly how politics works today. It's just look at the big beautiful bill and look how the negotiations are going, and you can see the different pressure groups fighting over the crumbs, I mean crumbs that we produced, we created, we built, crumbs that belong to us. Esoteric dichotomy, how you on does new York City, America need to touch the hot stover socialism and get burnt as a learning experience of what would not work thoughts, No, I mean I don't think people learn from experience. I say this over and over again. No, no, no, Why can't we touch the hot stove of Venezuela or the Soviet Union or everything else? No, people do not learn from experience. Or what about Senfer Francisco that was run by a bunch of leftists? Look what happened there? It's at Francisco. They seem to have learned the lesson, but not in New York. How far does it have to be? No, people don't learn from experience. They're motivated by moral ideals. And unless we can change them all ideals, this is what happens. Socialism will only grow, only get stronger, even in America, of all places, even in America.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, remember value for value.
Speaker 1: We are still about one hundred and fifty dollars short of our second hour goal. So please consider instead of supporting the one book show with a sticker or a question or super check question, particularly if you can afford and think it worthy to do something over twenty dollars that will help us get there much much faster. James unimaginable to think the next mayor of the Center of Finance and Skyscrapers is an unapologetic socialist and defender of ramas rest in peace. New York Universities did a phenomenal job. Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: That's where the battle is.
Speaker 1: It's in the universities. And it's not in touching the stove. It's changing what is being taught. It's changing them all framework from which people see the world. Harpacambo. Trump is not the president. Stephen Millie is, and he is the most hateful anti American functionary in the history of this country. Well again, I don't think he's the president, but he certainly has a lot of influence, and I agree with you about how hateful he actually is. And I don't know if he's the worst in all of American history. The more I read about American history, the more you discover pretty bad, hateful people in its history. But he is certainly in modern times, one of the world worst, one of the worst.
Speaker 2: Just horrible, horrible human being. Start cakyng.
Speaker 1: Last time Trump was president, all the big liberal cities selected far left mans. Is this their way of spinning of spinning Trump, Trump brings out the worst in the left and the right. Yeah, I mean I think that's part of it. But again, these are kind of the tactical, momentary things, but the strategic overwhelming. You have to think of the reason why this is happening, and that is philosophical. That is Harvard and Columbia and all the universities teaching these kids how horrible capitalism is, how horrible the West is, how hobble the Enlightenment was, and by default, how wonderful socialism is. Spighting spighting Trump, not spinning Trump, spiting Trump. I see, Yeah, I mean there's something to that, but again I think it's much more fundamental, and theyre for are much harder to deal with.
Speaker 2: Trump goes away.
Speaker 1: It's not like socialism in New York City goes away. Clark Young will hard left may as have the balls to stand up to Ice and stop these Gestapo roundups and deportations, you know, to.
Speaker 2: The extent that they can.
Speaker 1: They might try, but it hasn't worked out that well. In LA I haven't seen anybody stand up, so no, so you know, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Seen it done.
Speaker 1: Isis is really obnoxious and really committed and really horrific. And I haven't seen them slow down anyway really, except maybe with certain businesses who complain to Trump directly. Only Trump can slope ice down. We'll talk about ice more in the future show. I mean, it continues to be really, really horrific. What is happening with them?
Speaker 2: As a tic dichotomy?
Speaker 1: Kids are taught sharing is caring, which praises redistribution rather than rational exchange being productive far more far is far more caring and valuable.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I've been complaining about the sharing uh with kids forever. It's inculcating a form of socialism when they're very young, and in a kind of a friendly, so supposedly benevolent way, and it's it's very unhealthy.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 1: How could a psychiatrist even treat Trump? He is the ultimate secondhanded? Does therapy not work when someone has no soul? Yeah? Most it's a lot of time therapy doesn't work. I mean, how many people does therapy actually work on? Therapy requires honesty, It requires introspection, It requires wanting to improve, It requires believing one needs to improve, and it requires a real, you know, an inquisitive mind. And otherwise it's a waste of money, and for most people it is a waste of money because.
Speaker 2: They're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Someone has a soul, or at least their willingness to reshape his soul, a real.
Speaker 2: Commitment to doing that.
Speaker 1: That's hot. JGGGB is a late, ultimate, untimely comment, but interested to note that Thomas Jeffson, who wrote the Declaration of Independence, circumvented Congress and sent the navy out to fight the Barbary pirates at Tripoli and ultimately defeated them. I didn't know he still invented Congress. I left to look that up. I thought he got congressional approval for that. But that was good that it was done. Hopefully it was done constitutionally, John, Why do you call people on the right racist, stupid, liars, et cetera all the time? If you ont a leftist, you sound like one. Can you improve your vocabulary?
Speaker 2: No? Not really.
Speaker 1: I mean I have a very vocabulary. That is a fact. If you listen to the show long enough you'll discover that. I noticed, John, you don't get upset when I call the left crazy, suicidal, horrible, you know, evil bad. I have a limited vocabulary, and I attack the left as well. And isn't it interesting that I attack the left. I attacked the socialist big part of the show, and I attack the rights. And yet people like John who obviously can't actually grasp somebody being against both groups. Then it says I sound like a leftist. But a leftist doesn't attack socialism. A leftist doesn't attack the crazy, insane, woke. But the reason I call the right and I don't call all the right, I call the crazy right the far right, just like I call the crazy left the far left. I call the crazy right, the new right, the out right racist stupid liars, is because they are racist, stupid liars. Tucker Couson is a racist, stupid liar. Kennis Owen is a racist, stupid liar. Matt Walsh, who blamed the victory of socialism in New York City on immigrants, is a racist, stupid liar. I mean, that's just what they are now. Maybe they're not technically liars because they've convinced themselves of the lie. They're just delusional or evasive, but that's what they are now. I'm one of the things that I think appeals to people in my talks and on the.
Speaker 2: Show is that I'm plain spoken.
Speaker 1: I do not use complicated words to show off my extensive.
Speaker 2: Vocabulary, which I don't have, and to you know, soft pedal.
Speaker 1: My actually believes my actually my actual beliefs. If somebody is a racist stupid life, I call them a racist, stupid liar. I don't call them. I can't even think of a more sophisticated way to do it. Where it is where it is. Uh uh, you know more, you know where you can. You can hedge yourself. I don't hedge. I call the good the good, and evil evil, and I call the left evil, and I call the right evil. And you can't handle it, John, You've been listening to the show for months years, I don't know, and you can't handle it. God forbid you attack the right cherished right. But I call things the way they are. I call the spade a spade. It's I think one of the reasons people listen to my show if they wanted, if they wanted to listen to a vocabulary, they would listen to reruns of William F. Buckley's shows, where that pompous ass would would use the most sophisticated goods, forcing people to run to the dictionary to know what the hell he was talking about. I'm the opposite of that. And yeah, anyway, Paul, let's not forget they destroyed the Ring of Fire Seventh Front War, the Israeli and Israel will never let that be re established. Let's hope you're right. But yes, they've destroyed them all, you know, and Syria's fallen, and we can hope that ultimately Syria becomes a more moderate country ruled by more moderate forces, and that ultimately, imagine if Israel has peace with Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabian, Egypt, I mean amazing, And again this is true, true, unequivocal peace through strength. None of these countries, None of the peoples in these countries like Israel, none of them like Jews in particular, but they respect strength. They don't mess with Israel after what Israel just did any one, and.
Speaker 2: That could lead to peace.
Speaker 1: Jason just wrote, here's here's ten dollars for the great answer to schmucky question. Yeah, John does a lot of schmucky questions. There are a couple of people here who ask, I mean, at least they put their dollars with the you know, they at least contribute right then, our free writers in that sense, and but a few people whose questions always changeous hostility, and John Davis is definitely one of those people. If World War two this, Michael, If World War two ended in a ceasefire, who thinks we would be better off? Well? Yeah, I mean it would have been a disaster. It was unconditional victor. It needed to be unconcriched victory. Luckily for US, Iran never gained the kind of military strength that the Nazis did, never posed the threat that Germany did. Uh, And and therefore I think we can we can live with this, even though it's far from ideal. Unconditional surrender is what needed to happen. Yeah, Will Brennan, I understand the morality of capitalism and individual rights, but am very uneducated in economics in general. Where do you recommend I start? Which of your books should I read? Love the Show? I would start if you're unfamiliar with economics, that we start with Economics in one lesson Economics in one lesson by Henry Hazlitt. I would also you could also get some Thomas Soule's Basic Economics. I disagree with stuff in there, but it's it's a good foundation. It's a good start. Ultimately, the best books and economics of on Mesa's uh Mesus' books Human action uh uh and uh he's got a book on socialism, and he's got a book on money and on the origins of money. But I would start with with economics in one lesson maybe Thomas soul There's a few other there's a few others out there that are that are that are pretty that are pretty good in terms of in terms of getting you started, uh in in economics. In terms of my books, there aren't that many, so you might as well read them all. Free market Revolution, uh, equal is unfair and uh the morality of finance.
Speaker 2: But certainly.
Speaker 1: You know, uh, free market revolution is the most economic of all of them. But there's a lot of economic history in in equal is Unfair as well.
Speaker 2: Hey, good luck on the path.
Speaker 1: I mean there's a lot of If you look under Austrian economics there there's a a bunch of good econ books there. You know, just don't don't pay attention to when they deviate from economics. It's true muses as well, when they go off on praxology or if they go off on the moral relativism or anarchy or any of these. Just stick to the actual economics of it. Jennifer, thank you, she says, here's for telling the plain truth. I appreciate that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now it is true that maybe if I had a white of vocabulary and I whitewashed things, and I was a little bit more compromising and a little bit more subtle and a bit more I don't know, nice, then maybe I'd have a bigger following, you know, maybe it could be Ben Shapiro and I'd have millions of people and to be super rich. Maybe that's possible. But hey, if you believe that, if you're here because it's just you love the plane speaking, you love the the plane truth without any of that you know, wishy washy nonsense. And uh, if you support my limited vocabulary, then yeah, make a make a do a do a sticker like ninety nine cents, do a sticker just for the fun of it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Jennifer, just the twenty dollars, you guys can do ninety nine cents or a couple of bucks or something. Uh, in the thing, if you if you, if you want, I want to convey that you if you do not want me to become the Ben a Ben Shapiro, you know, jump in with a with a sticker any amount that you want, but but just that would be that would be a good indication of support for a plane spoken immigrant to this beautiful, amazing country. All right, Blaze guitar lessons. Thought of Mike Lee's public land sale sell off. I talked about that like the day before yesterday and yesterday I talked about it twice. There is islam A Lee is all in on plane spoken limited vocabulary.
Speaker 2: Thank you, slam Ali.
Speaker 1: I spoke about that. I mean, I'm the only problem I have with Mike Lee's proposal is it's too moderate. He proposes selling up point five too point seven percent of federal government owned land. I would like it to be a lot closer to one hundred percent. So I would like to be a lot bigger. But look at the look at the what do we call the people on the right here? It is racist stupid lives. I mean, notice how the right, many of whom are racist stupid lives, How they jumped on his proposal. This is the right who are supposed to be pro property rights, pro markets, pro kind of getting rid of government control.
Speaker 2: They just jumped all over.
Speaker 1: Him and you know, basically forced him to withdraw his proposal, and he's going to make a much much more limited, narrow proposal. In addition, the Senate rules whatever decided parliamentarian said that it couldn't be part of the reconciliation bill, so it's basically off the table. But just imagine if Republicans, if people on the right actually believed in markets, were just kind of a little bit of a semblance of capitalism. This should have been one of the most important and it is. The idea of selling federal land is one of the best ideas possible. And you know, imagine if you sold the big chunks of federal land and use that money to pay off the debt to reduce the deficit. I mean, you could raise a lot of money for selling off the land, so particularly part of the land. So it's crazy. See the people he got attacked, and he got attacked from the right, the left. You expect the environmentalists when nuts, you expect that, But from the right he got attacked. Right all right again, Jeremy Morton, thank you for supporting my plain speaking esoteric ecotomy. Thank you, Mary Ellen, Thank you, Eddie p thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: Just do a little sticker, just just just to show show you know. Uh, maybe not a lot of you want me to be plain spoken. I don't know. Maybe maybe a lot of you agree with with John.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: All right, Richard, do not become Ben Shapiro. There's plenty a veiled religious sources. And you'll strain your voice. Does he yell more than I do?
Speaker 2: Does he? I?
Speaker 1: I do pretty raise my voice? So all right, I will don't worry. I will never become Ben Shapiro. You know, the day you see me with with Yamica is a day where you know, yeah, it ain't happening, So don't worry. Uh and uh, yeah it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: I am what I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not changing, uh, Ollie. Why are men often pull at small talk compared to women?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 1: Any woman want to chime in here? I think because you know men you know generally okay, So small talk generally is is an expression of I don't know, most of connection. It's a willingness to communicate and and create some more poor with another person in order to create an emotional connection or to build on an emotional connection. I think men because of educational system, I just I.
Speaker 2: Just very bad at that.
Speaker 1: We we viewed as a sign of weakness, especially emotions, you know, being more vulnerable talking about things that are not important.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, we we managed just not taught educated.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if there's anything biological, but uh to be that way, right. So they they they're much more repressed emotionally, and that means that they don't you know. Small talk is I think more open and more revealing than the important stuff. I don't think it's redundant that there things the way you get to know somebody, and it's uh, it's it's just a way to to start a conversation and to and to to get insight into not into their philosophy, but maybe into this sense of life.
Speaker 2: Uh and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think that's you know, I think it has to do with emotional oppression for men. I'm not against small talk in a sense of just as a means to get into a conversation with people you don't know that well, Paul, what does peakup think about what happened to you on if you don't know, can you find out and tell us. No, I don't know, and I and I I am not. I haven't talked to Peacuf in a long time and probably not going to be speaking to him any time soon. I can guess that he was, you know, happy with what Israel did, happy with what Trump did when he bummed the NUCLEIP thing, and super upset and disappoint it when a ceasefire was called. I mean, that is the peak off. I know, right, that would be his position. But I'm not speaking for him because I don't know that that was his position.
Speaker 2: But and of course yeah, I mean the fact that it was stopped must be very.
Speaker 1: Disappointed to him. Disappointing to him. He would have wanted regime change unequivocally. Um Mary Aline, every tree is sacred. That is so mystical and idiotic. Now, don't say mystical in idiotic when you're criticizing.
Speaker 2: Is it the left?
Speaker 1: I guess it's a left with the tree a sacred because that's that's a very limited vocabulary. You have to find more sophisticated ways to criticize people, you know, not everybody idiotic.
Speaker 2: We overuse that word and mystical.
Speaker 1: I mean, god, how many times did I say mystical today in criticizing you on It's just not fair for me to constantly use the word mystical in describing the Iranians. I need to find a more sophisticated word to something from an expanded vocabulary set to actually describe the Ranian regime.
Speaker 2: Druids. Jason suggests, thank you, Mary Ellen.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, guys, I think I think that is it. That was the last question. We hit out two our mark just as we got the last question. So thank you. Let's see tomorrow is Thursday. Yeah, tomorrow, we're gonna have the show. At the same time, I used theocratic, I've said theocratic, mystical, theocratics. Yeah, yeah, Theocratic is within my wheelhouse, It's within my vocabulary. But nobody cares about what woods I use to go after Islam. And they don't care about what woods I used to go after the left. They only care about what we words I used to go after the right. That is what you're not supposed to criticize. That is no, you're not supposed to insult, even though they deserve it. I mean, the problem with the left is one of the problems with the left is are many, many, many, many, many many problems with the lift, but one of the problems with the left is too many of them are not willing to call some people on the right racist, idiot liars. I mean, if they were, I think we'd have we'd have a little bit more sanity. The problem is that the right gets these people on the right get away with way too much of what they say and what they do without being called out for how evil it really is. That's my job in life, call them out on it. All right, guys, tomorrow three pm East Coast time, we will continue. I'm sure there'll be more news by then. I don't know what we'll learned from now until then, but I'm sure be something for us to talk about. Maybe I'll look for some more positive news. Lots of stuff about me Lay is very positive, although I don't have a lot of words to describe me Lay other than the few positive words that I have, So I'll look up some other synonyms for positive expressions towards me Lay.
Speaker 2: Paul is going to send.
Speaker 1: Me at the Savice Just send me a link, right, all right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean the left is the left are racist.
Speaker 1: First of all, the left needs to call themselves racist, so they're definitely, the problem is they're not calling enough people racist, because they need to be able to call themselves racist, particularly the people to they left, the wacky left there clearly racist, and then they need to be able they need to call out some of these people on the right is racist when they are. Maybe they call them out racist, but they don't use the idiot liar part enough. I'm not sure. I don't know. Don't hold me to that statement. Maybe it's in maybe it's inaccurate. Maybe maybe the left does enough on the race card, at least I'm not sure it does enough on the idiotic card, but maybe they do. Maybe they do all right, and confirms that the left is doing it, so not to worry. So okay, I'm less worried now. All right, guys, I will see you see soon tomorrow three pm East Coast time. I have a great rest of your Wednesday and a great rest of your week. Bye, everybody.