Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And this is KFI Handle here the Morning Crew on a Monday, November fourth.
Speaker 1: All right, tomorrow the election.
Speaker 2: Man, it's gonna be a weird, but it's gonna be nice that at least the election is over.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be nice that my mailbox.
Speaker 2: Isn't just overflowing with the destruction of zillions of trees and the it's not even so much where we're for, it's what we're against. And as always, and I have voted like this forever, as I have voted against the candidate, and so many are there.
Speaker 1: So what's going on right now?
Speaker 2: Well, Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen made a huge mistake. She didn't go to Wisconsin. That is that mistake is not happening again. You've got both Trump and Harris just flying back and forth in the battleground states, waking up at the crack of dawn, last rally at two am, then sleeping for two hours, three hours, and going up again.
Speaker 1: And it is it's brutal to campaign.
Speaker 2: I mean just brutal. And you wonder, you know, why would anybody do that? Well, because presidents have always said we love flying at air Force One. I don't know why Trump wants to be president because he already has the Trump Airplane. He doesn't have to worry about Air Force One. As a matter of fact, air Force one is slumming for him. If you ever saw the photos of the inside of the Trump plane, Okay, that's an aside. So both have real big problems and both have some fairly positive notes. We don't know which way it's going to go. It is crazy. This is not that you hear the phrase razor thin man. This is the razorist of razor thin. Votes can go either way. It could be a wipeout, it can be lasting until the very last second. Georgia voting, Pennsylvania voting, and not coming in with the answers until the very last I will tell you. And this struck me over the weekend. And this is the part that's heart wrenching about America. It used to be that poll watchers were there to make sure that the.
Speaker 1: Vote was legitimate. Poll Watchers today are there to basically commit the fraud.
Speaker 2: Particularly, I'm going to tell you right now, the Republicans poll watchers are there. They make sure that the Democrats don't win. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: Straight out.
Speaker 2: Trump has said the only way he could lose is if.
Speaker 1: The poll if the polls are rigged.
Speaker 2: And he's got hundreds of thousands of volunteers out there overlooking the polls, overlooking the election, overlooking the counting, and are there to say, uh uh, this was rigged. This was rigged without any evidence. That's what happened in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: There was not a shred of evidence.
Speaker 2: Sixty three lawsuits filed to invalidate the vote in every county that was a battleground, in every state that was a battleground.
Speaker 1: All sixty three lost.
Speaker 2: People have been disbarred, have gone to jail for this, and it's worse this time. Around one hundred and thirty lawsuits as of the last Friday, have been filed to invalidate the votes, change the rules, some of them legitimate. By the way, I'm not arguing that some of them very legitimate, because the rules have changed since the pandemic voting, extending the time to vote. When does a mail in ballot count? Is it when it's postmarked? What if there's error on the envelope and it doesn't quite match, is it still a legitimate mode vote?
Speaker 1: Is it not a legitimate vote?
Speaker 2: I mean, those are lawsuits that I have no problem with, but the entire validation and you're going to see.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you you are going to see. Because here's the mindset. Donald Trump was in New.
Speaker 2: Mexico last week and he said, outright, we won New Mexico by a landslide. You Democrats cheated in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: He lost by one hundred thousand votes.
Speaker 2: So it is a given automatically that the only free election in this country is a Republican win. There is those such thing as a democratic win that is free, that is without fraud. That's the part that just absolutely kills me.
Speaker 1: I hate it. I hate it when.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the elections today are more secure than they've ever been because of all these attacks.
Speaker 1: You know I did this last week.
Speaker 2: You know that there are accounting centers that now have barbed wire around the buildings and they have twenty four hour guards. I mean, tell me that's not harper king. And so many people have already voted by mail, and then that is up in the air because that's really where the real problems are, not so much the voting fraud that happens on election Day. I mean, there's gonna be some argument that the voting machines have been rigged and they've all been programmed to switch over to Harris from Trump.
Speaker 1: You will hear that again.
Speaker 2: By the way, that little one cost Fox News three quarters of a billion dollars when they went ahead and repeated that a few times. So I don't know how much you're going to hear about the actual machines being rigged.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're going to hear much about that. Hopefully not.
Speaker 2: You are going to see a tremendous number of lawsuits to invalidate any Democratic win. Will the Democrats do the same thing, I don't know. In Hillary's case, a couple were filed. Not by the hundreds, certainly, And so the battle is going going on right now. Supreme Court has ruled in two cases, one a win for the Democrats, one a win for the Republicans. But we're talking about cases which a few hundred votes. I think, in the case of Virginia's sixteen hundred votes that have been looked at. And here's the other thing I want to point out is that every time there is fraud, that is alleged and has been It's immediately investigated by the authorities. Immediately it's been investigated. And the authorities are saying, our system is working, that's the whole point of our security. And Republicans are saying, the allegation of fraud proves there is widespread fraud. All you have to do is allege it, and there is widespread fraud. That's the problem that's going on with our country. And I gotta tell you, I'm throwing this one right on the Republicans. This one I have no problem with. In terms of the campaign, Man, I get it. Kamala har is.
Speaker 1: Going to tax us to death, got it? Absolutely true. Donald Trump is going to change everything.
Speaker 2: We're gonna It's gonna change the way we deal with health, the way we deal with foreign relations.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no question about it.
Speaker 2: I take all the politics, but the very attack on how we vote and our vote no longer matters because we don't have a democracy anymore. If a Democrat wins, it is automatically rigged. Now can you imagine the only free vote in this country is a candidate from one party. I mean, it's just you know, it's I'll be happy when I'll be happy when I'm old and none of this crap happens anymore.
Speaker 1: I'll be happy when I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, And if I am dead, and if I were to be a registered Democrat, I would be voting for the Democrat.
Speaker 1: You know that, don't you. Okay? Now I want to talk and take.
Speaker 2: A on illegal immigration, because that's always, of course, is a big, big part, especially of this campaign.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to dive.
Speaker 2: Into one couple because this is typical of what is happening around the country.
Speaker 1: Maria del Carman Diaz.
Speaker 2: He's sixty nine, or husband Jose Carlos Silva is sixty seven, and they work. She cleans homes, he paints houses, he landscapes yards, and they have no money. They have no money because they make virtually no money. Those are very low paying wages. They haven't taken jobs from anybody, because I don't know any people are lining up wanting to clean houses, paint It's a tough one. Landscaping jobs, those are tough jobs, and they don't make much money. And I'll tell you what they don't get either, is they don't well. They put into Social Security because they have to if they're working for any company they're working for. Any firm that is legal, it pays taxes, that is in fact following the rules. You can't hire someone who doesn't have a Social Security card. Well, if you don't have a soci Security card, what do you do. I'm illegal, I don't have a card. I can't get a card. I may I just throw in somebody's number and the money goes into that and somebody gets extra money, or no one gets extra money because you've shown a number. It may not even exist. And even though the law says it all has to be verified, how many employees, actually employers actually verify. We do here at iHeart, I had to bring in my passport I think a few years ago to show that I am illegal because I was accused of being illegal pastors. No, just as a matter of policy. But you know how many companies do that. I mean when I had my company, you know, I had twenty five employees that I ever, Yeah, here I needed so security number.
Speaker 1: I don't ask for a passport. I didn't ask for proof.
Speaker 2: Well, the point is is that illegal immigrants who are working in the States and not.
Speaker 1: Taking people's jobs.
Speaker 2: By the way, they're either getting paid under the table, or they're getting paid and deductions are made for unemployment, for Social Security, for medical and they're never going to see it, which means they're never going to retire. And this is one of those situations where this safety net that is there for us, those of us who have worked and those of the US who have put into the system, we have this safety net. Well, illegal immigrants do not. And right now the politics is of the migrants coming into the country and taking your jobs, the migrants coming into the country and killing and raping and pillaging. I mean, that's the politics today. In reality, you've also have ten or eleven million, and some people are saying fifteen millions. Some people are saying forty million illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: Who the hell knows. I mean, we're getting numbers all over the place. But let's call it ten eleven.
Speaker 2: Million illegal aliens coming in. Although I have to tell I can't use the word aliens. I can't even use word what illegal migrants now, it's undocumented.
Speaker 1: The politics of all this drive me crazy.
Speaker 2: So right now, the most conservative figure is ten or eleven million people that are here illegally and are working, and are working illegally and are putting money into the system and are getting nothing.
Speaker 1: That safety net doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: One part of the safety net does, and that's medical. You go in and if you're broke, they have to treat you. That they get They do get free medical if you're dirt poor.
Speaker 1: That's it. The rest of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, and also of course education for the kids, because they can't ask the legality.
Speaker 1: Of any kids.
Speaker 2: But in terms of retirement, in terms of social security, no, So you have this legions of people that are working here that are relegated to working until they die or their kids take care of them, or they go back to whatever country and hopefully on a few hundred dollars a month they can survive, which is very difficult. And then there's a political move saying, okay, well, these people are here, they are working, they're putting into the system. We have to have a safety net. And then you come back with the other argument, but they're not here legally. Do you say, if you've crossed the border and coming here legally, we are now going to give you all of the benefits that anybody who is legal here.
Speaker 1: You know, I've always screamed, my dad followed the rules.
Speaker 2: It took them eleven years to get into this country eleven years he had applied after World War Two. As World War two ended, he applied to immigrate to the United States. He got his visa in nineteen fifty six, eleven years after he applied.
Speaker 1: He followed the rules.
Speaker 2: And in those days, if you came in, let's say in the late forties, and you just came in and sneaked in the border man you became a citizen, you'd apply. It was the easiest thing in the world. And yet he followed the rules. And that is what a lot of people are saying. Why should those of us who follow the rules, Why should those of us that are working within the law, Why should we be punished? And yet someone who just flaunts the rules comes in and should get the benefits.
Speaker 1: Of all of our governmental programs.
Speaker 2: See, there are two sides of this one and then you have the humanitarian aspect of this.
Speaker 1: Are they coming over to commit crimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe a couple, But why are they coming over to feed their families? There's a crime, isn't it. I'm here to send money back home. Do you know in Mexico there are.
Speaker 1: Some state Well, Mexico, you're ready for this.
Speaker 2: Ten percent of their GDP is remittances coming into the country from overseas. Can you imagine that Mexico couldn't survive with the money not being pushed back.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is completely insane. I can't hear you, Neil. How does that affect us in the States. Actually we do that much.
Speaker 2: Actually we do fine with that because all of the money is First of all, they're still spending, they're still buying toilet paper, there's still there paying local taxes.
Speaker 1: They're paying local taxes, sales taxes.
Speaker 2: And then the money, whatever extra dollars they have, goes back to family in Salador, Mexico or Nicaragua and it and they've paid a fortune here. They are in many ways a net gain for us. Now, the other side is they're kids go to public school. We have to pay for that. Their kids get free medical, we have to pay for that, infrastructure, police, et cetera.
Speaker 1: They're here, we have to pay for that.
Speaker 2: And we're not getting the benefit of that because there's no income tax, because they just don't pay income tax.
Speaker 1: What it don't happen. What about Social Security? Even if they're using a fake number or something, and that.
Speaker 2: Money, they don't get the benefit of that, it's a net game to the Social Security go it either goes it goes just goes into the system, and it either goes to someone. It either goes to someone who has the same number. Yay, I got more money, or it just goes into the ABYSS, because Social Security is not a program that goes out of its way to find people and say.
Speaker 1: Oh, do you match? Do you not match? You?
Speaker 2: Now you can come in and say there's no match here and they'll do something about it. So in many ways they are a net gain. Otherwise they're a net loss. Other ways, there's a morality to should illegal aliens be able to work?
Speaker 1: Should they not.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more complicated than is being brought up, but anyway, we'll see what happens. And of course the voting illegal aliens voting, which does not exist. If there are going to be a handful in this country, we're going to have one hundred.
Speaker 1: And sixty million votes.
Speaker 2: You think a few thousand, a couple one hundred is going to change anything.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: One of the stories of the election, going back to the twenty twenty election was the Proud Boys who en mass decided they were going to support Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Now, did Donald Trump call for the Proud Boys? No? Does he call for armed insurrection?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Do they give it to him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Not every Trump supporter is a proud boy or crazy person, but every crazy person out there is a Trump supporter. So what's going on with the Proud Boys? Well, they're back, but in a different way because some of it is pretty scary, some of it is downright stupid. Some of it is you cannot be this dumb. It is impossible for you to be dumb on.
Speaker 1: This kind of level.
Speaker 2: What is not clear is what they're planning to do starting tomorrow. The chapters are amplifying the election cheating claims that are being made. Chapters have gathered across state lines, talked about watching polls. I have been boasting about going to Trump rallies to protect the former president.
Speaker 1: Now that's an interesting one.
Speaker 2: They said they were there to protect the president at rallies. As a matter of fact, the follow up to in Butler, Pennsylvania, after the assassination attempt that Trump survived. Thank goodness, they were there. They were said they were there to protect the president. Now, let me ask you something. You have an assassination attempt against an ex president running for president second time out after the assassination attempt?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what the security was about?
Speaker 2: And the Proud Boys what we've gathered from the chatter going back and forth, they were there to protect the president. So what does that mean? Are they there in their camouflage, in their SWAT outfits with AR fifteen's there to protect the president? Did you see anybody dressed like that out there protecting the president. So let's say you are a Proud Boy and you go, I'm going to protect Donald Trump at a rally and I'm going to dress up in my army suit. I'm going to dress up in my SWAT team outfit, and I'm going to bring my AR fifteen. How long do you think you'd survive? How long you think you'd be standing if you showed up like that? And yet they said we were there, we were there to protect the president. How many people who are armed can show up at a rally? So at this point you figure, okay, come on, guys, you're kind of blowing smoke here right Well, not necessarily, not necessarily, I mean they're out there. Two things are not going to happen. You're not going to see a January.
Speaker 1: Sixth happen again. It just is not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Because if you're going to have a former president who is a citizen of the United States calling for insurrection or calling for let's make sure that at this point Vice President Kamala Harris does not certify.
Speaker 1: The vote because it was rigged. Are you going to see another January sixth? Not eight? Chance? Because they are prepared for it.
Speaker 2: Also, these guys who were there, sixteen hundred of them in charged and hundreds are in prison. You know, Torio, is that the leader of the guy who is a national proud voiced chairman got twenty two years in federal prison. I don't know how many are going to stand up and go, okay, I'm willing to take that shot.
Speaker 1: But you have these entire chapters.
Speaker 2: By the way, the whole hierarchy, the national level has been taken out.
Speaker 1: They're all in prison.
Speaker 2: Now you have the local chapters, and we'll see what happens with this. I think this is, luckily, I believe, just a passing historical phase that sort of reared its head and then disappeared. I don't think any of this is going to happen the rest of it at the polls. Yeah, you're going to see a lot of stuff going on, the lawsuits, You're going to see some crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Are you going to see a January sixth?
Speaker 2: I don't know how, because the authorities are well well prepared this time for any of that that's happening coming up.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 2: Issues of the vote tomorrow and of the campaigns is your grocery bill and how.
Speaker 1: It has inflated.
Speaker 2: And of course it's real easy, right, all right, one of the things about the election, one of the big, big issues the election is our grocery bills inflation. And that's a big position that Trump has said, look at your life.
Speaker 1: In terms of your grocery bill.
Speaker 2: It's true, and this is all Harris and Biden's fault. The reality is how much can a president do with inflation? Not much when it comes to foreign relations, But when it comes to inflation, has nothing to do with the Feds. The Fed decide on their own what interest rates are going to be. And then you have, in the case of food, a lot of moving pieces. So for example, well, let me give you why is your grocery bills so insanely expensive?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: For example, there's a story granolat Whole Foods went from five ninety nine to six ninety nine for a pound. The maker said, the cost of making the cerraio hasn't gone up that much.
Speaker 1: It's not making any more profit.
Speaker 2: It jacked up the price because of the fees from the supply chain grocery distributors.
Speaker 1: These are the middle men.
Speaker 2: Much like in the world of pharmaceuticals, those managers who distribute the drugs are hugely influential, and we're paying a fortune for that. And that's what happens with the distributors. To give you an idea and both, I'll tell you the manufacturers are screwed, the grocery stores themselves are screwed, and the distributors say they're screwed. I mean, it is a system that doesn't have a lot of leeway for virtually any big changes except going straight up. Manufacturers have to sell to the food chains, have to sell to supermarkets.
Speaker 1: Well, if you have a small manufacturer.
Speaker 2: They're not going to ship everything on their own. They can't, so they hire a distributor who stores it all, ships it all handles of finances. Well, the distributors obviously take money. And let me tell you how difficult it is for supermarket chains. Or let me put this ace to the manufacturers. Okay, we have to produce enough to make sure that there is no spoilage, because if there are spoilage, anything is left, we get dinged. If we don't produce enough, we get dinged. We have to produce every few months, specials, huge discounts, we get dinged. Whenever there's a change, we get dinged. Supermarkets are saying, we get dinged. Across the board.
Speaker 1: We make no money.
Speaker 2: Manufacturers are saying, you know what, We're not making that much money. And that's true across the board, although the supermarket chains have been the most profitable day bidding years. So when you look at inflation, is it more expensive now than it was four years ago, five years ago?
Speaker 1: Yes it is. Did inflation go out of control? Nine percent?
Speaker 2: That's pretty high? Was it Biden's fault?
Speaker 1: Big, big, big picture.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but not with any specificity the way it is being talked about during the course of this campaign. I mean, do high price do high taxes affect us? Of course they do? Was Biden is Harris in favor of high taxes?
Speaker 1: Of course? Do they have a lot to.
Speaker 2: Do with inflation. No, what influence does a president have. Well, when a selection is made on the FED, a president makes that selection.
Speaker 1: But then it's autonomous.
Speaker 2: Then they do what they want. It's a lot more complicated than it always is. A lot more complicated. They don't take every any don't take anything at face value, but of course we all do. Everything is at face value. KFIAM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.