Speaker 1: Oh there. Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Trigger warn This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome back to the show. A little change of scenery. We'll talk about that another time. Onto business. How is everybody doing a lot of stuff that we need to catch up on today? So I didn't know about this, Colby told me about this. What did I fucking say?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Like two weeks ago? Three weeks ago? I said, in order to distract from the Epstein files, they're gonna come out with some fucking crazy shit about aliens, extraterrestrials something. And so I guess Trump tweeted that he was gonna do some ancient aliens disclosure type shit. And I don't know if he's done it yet or not, or if he's just talking trying to distract, because they're about to come out and say there was some shit in Epstein files about getting piped up the b hole or some stuff like that. It's about to say, you know, we was drowning puppies, we was eating babies, we was doing all the things. Oh, by the way, aliens. So we'll see how that shakes out. I fucking told you so. I feel like Alex Jones right now, minus that I'm like a CIA operative. Anyways, so I was watching this thing the other day. I got two stories for you, both true stories. You can google it. The first story was, this dude was just sitting on his back patio or something like that, just minding his own business, maybe doing a little barbecue in I don't know, and all of a sudden he sees this airplane, commercial airplane like Southwest or some shit like that, just flying over his house and a dude person he didn't know was a dude at the time, just falling straight out of the airplane. So he starts freaking out, calls nine to one one something like that, and he tries to walk over to where he thinks this guy's gonna drop, and by the time he gets there, there's a man in a bathrobe standing there his whole back patio. This cement is fucking cave. The fucking like a fucking meteor shower just occurred, and the dude that fell out of the airplane hit this other guy's back patio, shattered the concrete, and there were just bits and chunks of dismembered body parts, blood, everything splattered all over the fucking place. And it turns out, I don't know how they came to this conclusion, but this is what they say. The guy was already dead before he hitited the patio, and he was also frozen solid. And at the end of the show they try to explain it away by saying, oh, he was probably like a stowaway person and he got stuck somewhere in the airplane and froze into an ice cube. However that happens, not saying it can't, but that's what this story is. And he was already dead because he was a frozen chunk of ice cube in the airplane. And then somehow, all on its own, the airplane decided to open some kind of hatch and his body was ejected from the airplane and just went spiraling through the air landed on this guy's back patio. He comes out in his bathrobe. That's definitely not something you'd expect to see on a Sunday morning in your bathrobe. It's like, Oh, I think I might do a little barbecuing today. I think I might, you know, Refiel the bird feeders enjoy and relax a peaceful Sunday morning. No, you got a frozen, dead ass corpse sky falling onto your back patio and shattering into a million pieces. Now let's turn on our conspiracy brains for a second. Let's say there's many possible options here, But let's say it was a stowaway who got trapped in the airplane, somehow turned into an icicle and then fell out of the plane. Why would the airplane open like it's a commercial, it's like a passenger airplane. It's like Delta fucking flying over a neighborhood. Why would the airplane suddenly open to eject this guy. It doesn't make sense to me. That would have freaked out all the passengers if they're Oh, by the way, if you hear something, we're just opening up whatever under the plane going to throw out this dead guy. Secondly, how is it, and maybe I'm just retarded. If he was a stowaway, why was he in a frozen block of ice? It wasn't in the middle of winter. This was summertime. You know, I know, it gets cold the higher up you go or whatever, But a frozen block of ice and then the airplane opens just in time to expel this guy, so he falls out over a neighborhood and the guy was never identified. Like if that happened to me, I'd be like following up and shit, like, who's DNA do I have all over this patio? And do they have a cousin or a spouse or something that's going to reimburst me for the damage to my patio? Like I get a rip and everything. I got a patio I gotta fix. Does he have a life insurance policy? What's the name? I can look for it under? All right, so, and does homeowners cover that? Like that's the call you wouldn't want to make it to your homeowner's insurance. Yes, I have a problem I need to report. I'd like to open up a case file for my back patio. It's caved the fucking dead frozen chunk of ice. Did ass corpse busted up my patio? And I was gonna have people over next weekend and now I can't because there's bludd and guts all over my fucking brand new fucking patio, shit furniture, and who's gonna pay for But anyways, I'd just be thinking about stuff like this, like the guy never got identified, It was never explained how he turned into a frozen block of ice and why he was dumped out of a passenger airplane over a neighborhood. Just dot dot dot, I guess remains to be seen, little creepy, little weird hopefully. You know, just when you go out of your house, people look for the kimtrails, look for you know, they'd be spraying us and shit, but also frozen dead ass corpse falling unidentified bodies in the sky. This is America. You never know what you're gonna get. Okay, maybe aliens according to Trump. Now, second story I heard about, Okay, this one, and you can google it. I'm about to google it right now because I forgot the name of the team. And this will add credibility to this shit, cause you guys be thinking I make this stuff up. Okay. Nineteen ninety eight, the Democratic Republic of the Kungo. All right, eleven players from one soccer team worst, This is okay. The soccer team was the binadash Shadi Ta Shadi team whatever. Who cares? Democratic Republic of the Congo Okay, nineteen ninety eight. During this soccer match, eleven players from the Tishati team were all simultaneously struck by lightning, and nobody from the other team. Not a fucking thing happened to him, No lightning bolt, nothing going on, okay, And thirty of the fans for the Tashati team were somehow got a blowback lightning thing going on and suffered severe like third degree burns, and none of the fans from the other team got sizzled. So it's a little interesting to me, okay. And this again, you can google it, all right, the whole team, the whole team, just that team, eleven players simultaneously struck by lightning and if you remember, and then thirty of their fans scorched, sizzled, burnt, roasted. Okay. And apparently there's several other instances of this happening Peru November twenty twenty four, Ohio June twenty twenty five, South Africa twenty eighteen, Sunshine Coast, Australia, October twenty twenty five. So you tell me, okay, it's not even just a one off case. Several times this has happened, apparently. Now this is some hoodoo voodoo the democratic of the Congo that it sounds like some shit that they would be doing right let's be real ritualism. But it makes me think of the Brazil episode because they be consorting with witch doctors who do voodoo witchcraft stuff controlling the weather. That's one of the things that they're known to be fucking with. The bitch with the more gallant sorry, the young woman who may or may not be on the verge of a psychotic break from the SRA Part one and two. She got struck by lightning. Okay, there was that other guy I mentioned in that episode who kept getting struck by lightning. So weather manipulation is real. Okay. They sizzled the whole soccer team in thirty fans, so be careful who you support out there, all right, might not want to wear one of their jerseys to Walmart. Okay if you fan, keep that shit a secret, or else get hit by lightning and have more Gellon's disease and shit, I don't know what to tell you. Tragic, Google it, it happened. Okay. We live in a world where this We live in a world where these things are possible. Now, imagine being a fan of this soccer team living in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and be sitting Okay, on your back, patio dead frozen guy falls on your back patio blood and gets everywhere, and you're like, you know what, I think I'm gonna cheer myself up by going to this soccer game. Later, your whole team gets simultaneously struck by lightning and you get third degree burned, scorched right in a seat. This is the world we live in. It's a paranormal, supernatural, unbelievable, disgusting, gross, horrific, horrendous, terrifying place to live. So watch your six enjoy this episode. You know, we can enjoy the simple things in life. And I got a little bit of another watch party for us today. I might skip through some stuff. Now, call me retarded, but I really hadn't never heard of this woman before. Apparently she's a little bit infamous and maybe a little bit also on the verge of a psychotic break I did. Now, this is why I'm skeptical of this woman. Okay, because apparently she's popped up everywhere. But I still feel like it's worth hearing the whole testimonial from her, Okay, and then we can decide as we go along if we believe it or not. But I seen this bitch on Facebook ads, because I'd be scrolling through there, you know, watching mom videos and looking for free furniture on Facebook marketplace, as one tends to do, and she popped up on an ad trying to sell some kind of hippie, dippy nonsense oil to rub on your taint, to conjure spirits or something like that, some blue Lotus maringa taint rub, And I was like, oh my god, that's that bitch from that video saying she was an Siray survivor. The same, the very same bitch from that video saying she was an SIRA survivor. Now she's on ads for maringa taint rub. Like, what's going on with this woman? She's attractive, well spoken, got a vibe about her, you know what I mean. And I'm wondering if she might not be just like an actress faking a lot of this stuff, or if maybe she is telling the truth. Maybe she is an SRA survivor and now she's just moved on with her life and she sells blue Lotus maringa taint rub to conjure the Cundalini's and the Tortolini's and whatever else behole Leni's vage holtenis whatever. I don't be doing this stuff. You might, you guys might know more about it. But this woman popped up as like you know, on YouTube and can't I watched the video or whatever, like SRA survivor. Her name definitely sounds made up, okay, Her name definitely sound like a porn star name, somebody who would be selling Couci Tordolini rub all right. That definitely okay, matches with her profile. But could this be a real person who really went through some traumatic stuff and just moved on with their life or is this someone who has been planted and she it's like stage two, you know, she's planted to throw some weirdness in with the authentic, genuine SRA Survivor testimonies to kind of disc credit them, like, oh look at this, you know, bitch, she's saying all this whatever whatever, this that, and the third thing, this is wild. This is crazy. This is the most bizarre shit.
Speaker 5: I've ever heard.
Speaker 4: And if she's lying, they're probably all lying. So take that for what you will. Maybe she is planted and staged or whatever. But I do think it's interesting and we can kind of unpack this together, as we go. But let me sure my screen. Hang on, let me pull this shit up her, because I'd be slacking. I get so excited to chat with my besties, I forget to pull up the videos and stuff. All right, here we go, hang on, all right. The bitch name is Teal Swan, okay, and she wants you to teal your swan with her tordelini rub And this is the kind of thing she'd be doing. I read all the comments. You know, she's talking about all the things we know about, and everybody in the comments section is let's make this go viral. You know, she's the strongest woman I know, and this and that. So people are really buying into this stuff. And I definitely think she has an interesting story to tell. Whether or not all the bits and pieces biscuits and gravy are true remains to be seen. But let's watch it together. We'll unpack it, discuss it and go from there.
Speaker 3: Do you have my checks and everything?
Speaker 6: We're good, okay, So we'll just go ahead and get started, just for the my check and so we have it on record, kind of how you say and spell your name?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's Teals one T E A L. S.
Speaker 6: W a m okay, and I'm just gonna have you just kind of tell me your story from six years old on.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well I should probably start before then, because this all started basically when I was really young, and I started exhibiting these types of abilities basically, and regardless of whether somebody does or doesn't believe in extra sensory abilities or psychic behavior or else being able to heal someone with energy stuff like this, there are a lot of people in the world who do believe in those things, and a lot of religions that believe in those things. Right, So when I was younger, I would put my hands on people and they'd experience healings, or I would talk to them from the standpoint of their dead relatives stuff like that. And I was also able to see the org field what I now understand is the ORG field. So I would be talking to people about things that I technically shouldn't know at that age, and it was a little off putting to my parents, super scary to them.
Speaker 7: If I wanted to be honest.
Speaker 1: To have this kid who they were really scientific, not even religious people, and so to have this kid with all these these interesting abilities was like WHOA, we don't know what to do with this. So it's really important to understand that because it's the real basis for why I was brought in like I was. So my parents they ended up being offered a job, a wilderness for stranger job in this like rural area in between Idaho and Utah, and I don't know if they were super aware of just how intensely religious everything was in the state before they moved, and so they weren't really thinking about whether it would be a major impact on me. Now when I got here as a kid, you don't you're not really socialized yet, so you don't know what's normal. It's not normal. So I would just do what it was normal, and I'd say, go to class. My first few times going to school was not good. I'd go up to the teacher and I'd be like having converse with her about something that her dead father that had wanted to say to her, or you know, things like that. And it just so happens that the most dominant religion in the area that I grew up in is Mormonism, and the Mormonism they believe in this concept that all of the God given abilities, which are some of the things that I'm demonstrating extra sensory abilities, the ability to heal people, the ability to give blessings, stuff like that that is seen as a gift from God to Joseph Smith and from Joseph Smith to men in the church. And so women technically could not hold priesthood, which are something that abused these abilities. So if a woman is exhibiting these abilities, they believed at the times that it.
Speaker 7: Was a gift of the devil.
Speaker 1: So it like raised the hackles on the back of the neck of a lot of people that were in this really small community that was near us, and they you know how word travels at church in small towns. It was like this person told that person, told this person, told that person, and it was like mass ostracization. They did not want me playing with their children. They didn't want me going into their houses, they didn't want any interaction whatsoever. They weren't seeing my parents at sacrament meeting. They were super upset about that. So after aggressively trying to convert my family in it not working, they kind of gave up and they pulled the turn the other cheek type of mentality. But the issue there is that you've got all these splinter groups off of the Mormon religion, right, So you've got the FLDS, which is what most people are super familiar with their fundamental Mormons. They believe in the idea of polygamy. Now there are other splinter groups. One of these is a cult which operates in Utah and Idaho mainly, and it's called the Blood Covenant. They believe in blood atonement. So they've attached to that doctrine in the same way that the FLDS have attached to the idea of polygamy and blood atonement basically, which is something which Brigham Young was obsessive about. He would talk about this on lots of his pulpit speeches. You can look it up if you want to. Blood atonement is basically the idea that there are some sins which can't be paid for by the death of Christ. It has to be paid for by the blood of man. So there's a really famous pulpit speech where he basically stood up in front of the people and said, if your neighbor commits adultery, if you love him, you will kill him. So this particular group has latched onto those teachings and has used it to justify all kinds of things, which is of course at an issue in all religions. It's like it's up to so much interpretation that let's say that you've got your basic sociopath or psychopath. Now they can infiltrate a church basically, and they can use those teachings to justify what they're doing. So a lot of the people that are in this Blood Covenant group are like super deviant, like psychotically deviant. And so if you're growing up, like, for example, there was a family that I grew up around in this cult where it's the kids would steal something from like the cupboards, and like a kid tries to go take a cookie, they would slit their wrists and lead them over a sink for like an allotted amount of time. And that was just a normal punishment. So it's the Mormon version of the Catholic penitentes, where in suffering and in bleeding you will basically be absolved at your sins. So I was caught on the radar of this particular cult group, and I don't know exactly how that happened, but there was a member of that particular group who actually knew my mother from previous to when I was born, and I didn't know any of that, by the way, So at this point, I'm like four or five, and I didn't know any of that background story. But my mother was trying to get me around friends because I had none. And so there was a girl who was in my kindergarten class, I think it was, and she thought, Okay, well, it's a good opportunity to get her around them because they're not Mormon. She didn't know what they were, but they weren't Mormon, So let's get her to go over to this girl's house and see if she can make friend. I was a wickedly shy child, so she brought me over to that house. And the first time that I played with that girl at her house on her own was when I found out that her father was actually part of a Satanic cult. So this is a whole separate cult which exists in this area, and I don't know exactly what rank he held in this particular Satanic religion, but that first night that we went over there and I had my first sleep over with her, the father was taking pornographic photographs of the daughter and I in his little basement area now this is it's like he liked satomasochistic porn. So when I was down there, there was a man who walked down the stairs who would of course turn into this person who pulled me into everything, my keeper they call it. Who was this man who knew my mother previously? But he basically came downstairs with these buckets full of cowblood that he had purchased from or I assume purchased maybe was just given from the slaughterhouse which is in town in hiram Utah. And the father then put the blood over us and then kept taking pictures of us kissing each other and touching each other things like that. So I assumed that he was selling those photographs or whatever else. And then probably two or three times more I went with her to satanic rituals that were taking place with those people.
Speaker 7: I had no idea what the hell was going on with them. I was super shy.
Speaker 1: That father was not like as deviant as the rest of the people that I would meet. So he was doing the really confusing back and forth stuff with his daughter a lot, where one minute he would be doing stuff like that, the next minute he'd be like, you're so beautiful, you know I love you, right, this is our little secret. So but the real reason I'm telling you this whole thing because that is where I got on the radars of this particular guy who would become pretty much my number one abuser and what they call a keeper in the group was.
Speaker 7: Just this man.
Speaker 1: So that summer he ended up targeting me. I was walking, not walking, I was riding my little Huffey bike sort of down below my house in a Mormon steakhouse building parking, and he had come up behind me, basically drugged me off the Houffey bike, took me into this steakhouse, and then pushed me down to the ground on my face and I was raped by him. That was the first time I was ever raped and my first interaction with that man specifically, and he picks me up, put me back on the Hffy bike and rode me back towards the house. Now I was completely convinced at this point that I had been in trouble for riding my bike somewhere that I wasn't supposed to be. I knew Mormons hated us like we were no Mormon. Of course I shouldn't be around the stakehouse, but it's just like sad.
Speaker 4: Where are the fucking parents?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Am I crazy or something? Or did I just have like a hyper vigilant mother. If I went and spent the fucking night at a friend's house, she called me at the friend's house, what you do? And how are Yeah? Is the dad weird things like this? Okay? And when she'd either pick me up at the friend's house or if I got dropped off, the first thing she'd say is what did you guys do? Did you have a good time? You know, fill me in on all the details. Did you braid each other's fucking hair? Did you fucking do makeup parties? What movies did you watch? What did you do? Okay? Where are the pair runs? Okay? And I get it. She looks a little bit older than me, but probably still a nineties kid. Okay, maybe late eighties early nineties kid. Parents were a little bit more relaxed back then. But nobody's asking. Nobody's asking, Like if I would have come home from a friend's house and said, mom, you know, we your blood on each other and we got naked and Jessica's dad took pictures? No, no, okay, and there would have been at least a phone call at least one phone call from my mom that night. Hey, Julia, your mom's on the phone. She wants to talk to you. Every single time I spent the night at a friend's house, okay, and most of the time she would say, I think their house is dirty. They need to come spend the night with us. Or I don't like you know, I don't like Whitney's dad. He gives me the creeps. She needs to come spend the night over here, all right? So I mean, is it just me or is it not weird? Sometimes, like you hear these stories and you think to yourself, where the fuck was your mom mean that?
Speaker 1: I thought that that was my fault, of course at that protected point, but I tried to ride my Hoffy bike home.
Speaker 7: It didn't work.
Speaker 1: I pulled it out of the side of the road and then ran into the field that was by it because I couldn't. I was really torn up. I was bleeding, and so I couldn't ride my Hofey bike. So I ran off into this side of this field and just sat there like in complete shock, and my whole reality fell to pieces, because up until that point, it's like you sort of assume that your parents are going to be these omniscient, ominipent beings that pick you up before you were about to fall off a cliff or something. And that's the real moment that your childhood in is and you realize that they're not there. Ever, you know, not only are they not there, they can't protect you from a lot of things. A lot of things are a lot bigger than you when you're you know.
Speaker 7: Six years older, five or sick over.
Speaker 1: It was in Yeah, So from from six years old on this is when it really got intense because he figured out he managed like a lot of like real sociopathic people do. He managed to figure out enough about my family and enough about what I was doing that he cornered me at a horse lesson that I was working at. He was a veterinarian, so he worked actually with the horses that I was taking lessons on. And so I was riding around one day and got off of the horse and my instructor left me alone for a little bit, walked into the house and here is this guy. So I'm watching him tie this slit knot which they tie with horses, and I was super fascinated with it at that age, and I was kind of like, I remember this feeling of paralysis coming over me looking at this guy, remembering like what it was that he had done, you know. But he turned over when nobody was around because she had gone inside and don't remember what to get. But he took my throat, pushing me up against the side of the building and said, you don't know what your life is. You have no idea who I am, but i'm your father and your mother is a whore. And if you say anything about the fact that we have talked to each other, your whole entire family's gonna die. And he's like, you better look out for me, a girl.
Speaker 7: It's basically he said.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh, and how old were you? I was six of that okay, but it was in between a sort of like before I started first grade. Oh, this is where it gets super like super complicated because of the nature of this particular man. But I was like from that moment on because he cornered me like that. And when you were little, like we got to understand this. When you're little, you have no reason to disbelieve an adult none. So if a guy says he's gonna kill your family, he's gonna hear a family. There's no there's no like if ans or butts about that. So this guy had already managed to figure out that that my family and I were not a good match.
Speaker 7: We'll put it that way.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, people would love me to say my parents were fabulous. I just got sort of taken, but the reality is is that I didn't get along as my family and especially my mother. I was like majorly ostracized in the family that I grew up in. So sociopaths often like to capitalize on that, like the kid that doesn't fit in, or the kid no one relates to. They're like usually really quiet and sort of off.
Speaker 7: To the corn.
Speaker 1: That's a really good venue for them to kind of get in between the parents and the kid, which is exactly what he did. So when he told me that he would be there, that was like I really look at that as sort of the end of my whole childhood, because from that moment on, it's like it doesn't matter whether I'm going on a hike with my family or a camping trip, or whether I'm at school, there's always a part of me that's like, where is he going to be? It's that scary sort of he's all around and could be anywhere at any point type of thing which drives you nuts when you're in this kind of a situation. So that's when he started systematically without my parents' knowledge, taking me places, like he'd take me from dance class. Sometimes he takes me from school. And we have to understand too. When I went to school, it was not like it is now. You don't have to you didn't have to like take pictures of people who could pick your kid up. Nobody knew about this stuff, especially not in the bigger cities. I mean, everything hits rural towns like five years too late or ten years too late. So nobody really thought that this was a possibility. And so what would happen is he sent me to school after the first time, of course, of like just calling the school and saying Tilney's to meet us outside, and then me walking outside having a behin there. Instead of my parents, he would send me to school with in my lunch box with these notes written from my parents that I was to hand in after they took role, and they would say Tilneys to come to gymnastics class or something, and we're going to pick her up at this time, and my little elementary school was on the grounds of a college campus. Edith Bowen was where I went to, and so they couldn't monitor like where people were or weren't. There's adults all the time wandering in and out of the children because it was on a college campus, so it wasn't like there would be any red flags if there was a random person that showed up. And so he would say park his truck and then I would get out, and they'd be like, gen, need someone walk you out. I'd say no, and so I'd go out and I'd get in his car and then he'd have me gone for the whole day and then bring me back and drop me off before my parents would pick me up. So that was a routine that went on for a while. Then he stole me out of bed a few times as well. Before he trained me to wake up, which was quite easy for him to do. He just employed like your basic pav laws response stuff. So I would wake up three twenty two am, walk out to the end of the driveway and he'd pick me up and we'd go do these cult rituals. So this is so I'll explain this person the context of my childhood isn't going to make sense unless I do that. Because the particular man who was what they call my keeper in this group had multiple personality issues, like big ones where one minute you'd call him by one name and he wouldn't even know who you were talking to, you know, and then he'd have these So basically he had these. Like a personality which I would often call Doc was like the all knowing the one that most people in the society saw. And he was like a really educated, super charismatic or typical sociopath type of a person who could have just pulled one on anybody. He was really friendly, really charming, super handsome, So that was that personality. The other personality, which he called Eggniver ironically, was like super evil and was part of these Satanic groups. So here we have this dichotomy. So you've got the multiple personalities with this person. And depending on which personality he had, he belonged to this group or this group, he belonged to two cults. One cult was that Satanic cult. The other cult was the Blood Covenant cult. Now it gets ironic is that they're against each other. This is where if you really want to know about some messed up stuff that happens when you're too bored in a rural town and have some issues. The Blood Covenant cult doesn't take the opinion.
Speaker 4: Now, this shit is what I'm talking about. You know, when people are lying, the story seems to like feel scripted and shit. And this is a lot of detail, right he would have had split personality, and he belonged to two Warren colts, and he was this guy to this cult and this guy to this I mean, it's getting at the horseback riding and stuff, the notes for this to get out of school and stuff. It does seem a little detailed and specific. So I'm gonna say points towards the truth on this, points towards her being a fake, staged porn star Cuchi Rubs selling psychotic woman the name Teal Swan. She's got horrible extensions in right now, some kind of Pirates of the Caribbean shirt on wherever she's at right now is giving me the creeps. Why would you paint all your walls white like this, have a random two by four in the background in some grandma desk. They need work on their background.
Speaker 1: But let's continue and turn the other cheek they don't agree with that. What they believe is that it's your direct job to rid the earth of evil. So they're aware that there are Satanic groups that operate in the towns that they're living in. So what they do is they use somebody that's part of the group to infiltrate the Satanic group so that they can hold counter rituals.
Speaker 7: So let's say that in Satanic people have like if you look at.
Speaker 1: Their calendar year, it's at least once or twice a month they have some kind of holiday. So what they'll do, say if they have like a Black Sabbath day, is that they the next day, the Blood Covenant group will will like hold it return back to the Light of Christ.
Speaker 7: Type of ritual.
Speaker 1: So and it's like, here you have mainstream Mormonism and mainstream society, and they're completely unaware of these things that are happening on the undercurrent here of these two rival groups basically that are more than aware of each other.
Speaker 7: So the man I was with.
Speaker 1: Was attending both of these ceremonies but saying to the Blood Covenant group that he was just doing the Satanic group stuff for the sake of holding counter riginals. So they're like, okay, good, yeah, you can continue to do that because it benefits us. But from my perspective, he actually liked that and was really participating with it. So that's where it got super complicated.
Speaker 7: But over the.
Speaker 1: Course of so that was when I was six. It was when I was infiltrating. I infiltrated these groups with him. He was using me in the Satanic group as look at her abilities. She's got all these amazing abilities. You can use them to invoke the devil and demons and things like that. And then simultaneously I'm getting like tortured by the Blood Covenant group because it was their idea that they could get the demon out of me. That was their whole philosophy. The reason that I could do this stuff is that my body was taken over by a demon and that when I was two, I kicked that spirit out and I took it over basically, and that if they could get this demon out, that that spirit would come back.
Speaker 7: That was their whole thing. So they went to.
Speaker 1: Work like bleeding me, doing all kinds of horrific stuff to try to get me to come back to Christ. So my childhood from age what I consider six, even though technically it started beforehand, but it was when I really consider like the end of my childhood, when I got brought into them and I really didn't belong to my parents anymore. All the way to nineteen, I was with these groups, and specifically with this man. Now, when you are part of a lot of these groups, and now we're talking Satanic specifically, what they'll do is they'll assign somebody like me. They call me an oracle. An oracles is a role where somebody has the ability to access the underworld or whatever. So we oracles are not actually allowed to take care of ourselves at all. Now, having grown up, I can see that this is just a ploy, of course, to keep us completely.
Speaker 7: Dependent, unable to leave.
Speaker 1: But we are not able to cook for ourselves, we're not able to clean for ourselves, we're not able to do any self care type of behavior. Instead, we're assigned a keeper. Of course, it was obvious, let's just give her to the person who brought her to us, right, which is this particular guy, and he becomes the keeper role. So his job is to make sure that I am where I'm supposed to be. He's the one driving me, he's the one feeding me. He's the one that's making sure things are the way they are now. The reason that my childhood is a lot more complicated than most is because I didn't get outright taken away from my parents and kept somewhere without their knowledge. What happened is that he ended up when I the older that I got. When I was eight years old, my parents decided to get me a horse. So there was his perfect opportunity to come into the family and like really weasel his way in there so that knowledgeably they would give me to him. Basically, he was like, Okay, I'll be your vet for your horse, and I'll teach her everything she needs to know about horses. And my parents, you know, in their defense, they were like, I don't know what to do with this kid. She's obviously miserable. We have no idea why she's got these abilities. We don't understand, we don't really relate to her, and so if we can find somebody that could help her with something, then let's just do that. And so, thinking that it would be like a mentorship, they allowed me to go on weekends with him up to his house, or on rounds during the day.
Speaker 7: Stuff like that. Thinking the whole time that you know, at least somebody knows how to help her.
Speaker 1: But he was creating the very condition that he said that he was solving. Basically, Yeah, so that's that's.
Speaker 7: How we'll start. I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: This is the sort of issues they're like, there's so many details you're going over like thirteen years basically of really horrific shit.
Speaker 7: There's so many, so many things that happened.
Speaker 1: It's like hard for me to know exactly which ones people want to hear about and chronologically lay them out.
Speaker 6: So you can keep going, I mean, all the way Upstrough when you got out and whatever you're comfortable talking about. I know you said that he took you to his house. When what we I mean, what sort of things were happening there?
Speaker 1: Well, first time I went to his house, my parents allowed me my first time when I was eight years old with my horse. So we went up to his house and it was a super rainy day and we ended up that night going on this horse ride in the rain, and he was training these two horses and he was super sadistic, like really really sadistic, so he thought it was super funny even though I was petrified, even though it was a horse freak. I was super petrified at that age of like horses being so small. So I was riding this horse that I had just barely got for my birthday for the very first time, and he had this super insane horse that was just barely being trained, who was a twin And with twin horses, if you separate the mount basically they throw fits and they try to get back to the other one. So he thought it was super funny, like to like let it go and let it run up on the back of my horse. So when he did that, my horse steps over this embankment, which is like this huge drop off, and I had this enormous horse fall basically where I fell down this embankment and looked up to watch my horse fall back over onto her back into a somersault backwards, and of course he comes down.
Speaker 7: He starts yelling.
Speaker 1: He was a real sort of Western Bravado type of a person. There was no gentleness about.
Speaker 7: Him at all.
Speaker 1: So he stood over me and he was like, you get back on that horse right now. I'm shivering, the horse is shaking. I feel paralyzed. Can't do it because I didn't do it. He threw me down on the floor and then he stepped on both of my arms and actually ended up paralyine fracturing them. So I ended up getting me back on my horse rode to the house. Later that night he ended up raping me. He had a wife, ironically, who was not there.
Speaker 7: Then I have no idea where he was.
Speaker 1: And then as punishment, I was put down in the basement, which was like this little cement.
Speaker 7: It was like a cellar.
Speaker 1: It's just a cement part of his house basically, and like it was common for him not to let me do normal things like sleep in beds. My place that I could sleep was in the bathtub with no blankets, and he would make me eat out of the dog bulls and drink out of the dog bulls. I wasn't allowed to pee or anything inside. I had to go outside for that. So that was that that day. When I went up there first too, he ended up showing me these polaroid pictures, which is where it got really creepy. So this man actually killed children, And what he would do in his drawer of his office is he kept a polaroid camera and with every kid that he killed, he would keep a stack of the exact same positions that he would take a picture of every kid in. So one of them was like, you had to be looking at the camera with your eyes up like that because he liked the whites of the eyes because that looked super innocent. And then he'd take a profile to both sides and he'd take a straight up and then he would basically he take this stack.
Speaker 7: Of polaroids and he'd keep them.
Speaker 1: So he walked me out to the back and I didn't see this particular murder take place like I saw other ones happen. But he took me out to his back place, and he had a lawn that sort of abudded this enormous wilderness, and there was like a piece of earth that was obviously dug up. And he gave me this polaroid stack of pictures of this little like I would say, I would probably guess she was a five year old like little blonde girl. And he told me basically that he was keeping her safe.
Speaker 7: This is where it is. So that was his dysfunction.
Speaker 1: His dysfunction was basically that by having these kids, especially girls, in his property, that he could keep them safe that way. And so I'm sitting there looking at this picture, looking at the grave, looking at the picture. Now, I can't tell you that I know for a fact she was there, because I didn't witness it, but having seen him kill other children after that, I have no reason to doubt that that was. What I was seeing was basically these polaroids of a kid he had killed and then buried in his backyard. So you know, that was my first really lovely introduction to him. Then very quickly after that, he started in with the intentional programming. So most people who are part of these groups, they get into mental programming, and most of the mental programming routines that they carry out they have found from these documents, which are mostly written in German. I don't know where they've gotten them. But one of my first programming sessions was performed in a veterinary office. I walked in there and it was not just my keeper, it was also another guy who had his face was covered in black mesh like he didn't want me to know who he was. Later I did meet him and know exactly who he was. Because the older you get in these groups, now suddenly you become part of the perpetrator circle and you're now working on younger children. So at that beginning, I didn't know who he was and he just had that black stocking, and so what he was doing was a basic bonding program. So if you look at these these mental programming sessions that they do on children, it's a very it seems complicated, but it's actually more easy than it. So it's basically a twelve program psych One of the very first things you want to do programming a child is to bond them to the perpetrator. So what you do is you induce a trauma. So the way that they like to do that is to use electric shocks, which is sipper easy. You just buy a kit basically. So I was sitting there that first day. They are putting these white pads with a little gel underneath them all over my body and then they turn on the electric shocks, so you get traumatized.
Speaker 7: I pissed myself.
Speaker 1: It's like being electrocute to this pretty much the most unbearable thing you can imagine. So that induces the state of trauma in the system. And then what this man was instructing the guy to do is you're not allowed to touch someone like me who's being programmed. If you're the perpetrator, unless you're doing it to specifically bond the person to you. So the way you do that is by becoming in like the savior. So the only point at which this man was allowed to show me physical affection is when I was in a state of trauma. So he induces the trauma with that, and then he tells this guy, Mike.
Speaker 7: Keeper to hold me.
Speaker 1: It's like it's very bizarre sensation, even though this person is the one that's traumatizing you. Simultaneously, it's like the relief feeling you feel when somebody hugs you, regardless of who they are, when you're going through that kind of trauma. It's like this unbelievable chemical bond almost that goes on in your body. So I remember that feeling of like intense relief and just holding onto him after that was happening, and so that really creates in the mind this circuitry where I love this guy. This guy is the person I'm supposed to follow around, and it's like it's we're past love at this point. It's like an excessive type of dependence. And you'll watch this a lot with victims who have been traumatized and we deliberately in groups, will program for it to create a scenario where the person is like trauma bonded to the very person who's creating the issue. You can observe this in animals even so, like you know, the dog who gets kicked by their owner is like the one who's underneath them wagging their tail, and they're constantly obsessed with whether they're going to get approval, whether they're going to get approval. So if you're if your life rests in somebody's hands, you your life is going to be about one thing, one thing only, and that's finding approval from that person.
Speaker 7: It's it. So there you have trauma bonding.
Speaker 1: So my relationship with this man from that point on turn turned to this like excessive attachment. I was obsessed with getting his approval no matter what, because my life is in his hands. And then so we were attending rituals we're doing I mean, he was doing messed up stuff with me on his own, but we were attending rituals. Also rituals where they did murder children and animals. Animals is what they did, like on your average holiday, but on the big ones, which they call black masses, which is probably what the public would like to know about most where Basically, it's where basically, and it's just mostly Satanic people. These covens of like thirteen usually because they believe in thirteen silver moons. In a year, there's thirteen full moon, so it's usually thirteen members of a Satanic coven.
Speaker 7: They'll get together with other covens in.
Speaker 1: The area for these big black masses they call them, and those are on specific days throughout the year.
Speaker 7: So on a few of.
Speaker 1: Those I watched them actually kill children, and that's when we really got into the human sacrifice thing, which is what most people want to interview me about, you know, because that's like so abhorrent and most people can't even imagine that going on. So when I got older, I found out how they actually found these children. When I was younger, they would use me and other kids who are part of the groups to entice these children into the car. It's a very stereotypical act. All you do is you case the neighborhood, which is easy because they're bored and looking for ways to excite themselves and they're really statistic fetishes anyways, So they case the neighborhoods for kids that are not being watched. Their number one favorite group is children who are part of the foster care system. So there's a loophole in our foster care system in this United States and West specifically. I don't know if it's super bad out east, but out West as a really bad loophole where basically, if you want to foster children because they're so overrun with children to foster, then they'll give you the kid and you get your monthly stipen check. And so there was a lot of these families who, especially in the Idaho area that I met, who they foster children, not because they really want to foster children, but they want that check every month. So these parents are it's like really horrific they get these kids from the foster care system.
Speaker 4: This is some sick shit right here, because I just sold my I was selling a bunch of stuff on Facebook marketplace, right and I just sold my baby's crib to this lady. She hit me up on Facebook. I had it posted for like eighty bucks and she hit me with this sob story, and you know, I got a delicate's heart. Okay, you know, I was just not in the mood to be hearing about this sad shit, and it just killed me. She was like, I'm fostering six four month old essentially what we would call crack babies, and I just really need a crib. I'm feeding my baby right now, his little bottle, a little sweetie, and it just I was like, oh my god, this woman is literally fostering six four month old little crackheaded babies and she needs a crib. She said, I can have my son come pick it up right now, would you take fifty dollars? And I was like, of course, Like that just broke my heart. And you want to think that people who sign up for that stuff, okay, people who would sign up for fostering six four month old crackheaded babies, they would be like a saint, like, oh my god, how selfless is this person. I can barely handle the one and he's not even crackheaded, okay. And then you get to hear and stuff like this. And I've heard other foster people, you know, foster kids say this. Father foster families were horrorball okay, horra baal. And you know they don't be looking into who's fostering these kids. They I bet they don't even really do home checkings and shit like that. They get their monthly stipen okay, for their fosters, and that's what they They count on them, a little foster stipend checks to come in and they'd be doing some nefarious shit because they don't love. There's no way they could be loving these kids like they were their own. Okay, it's not realistic and it's a shame. That's really fucking fucked up and sad.
Speaker 1: So they tell them, I don't want to be watching you, so just come home at eight o'clock, and I don't want you to come home before eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: So they're wandering around.
Speaker 1: They go to public school, and then between when public school gets out at eight o'clock at night, when a're supposed to be home, they are wandering around.
Speaker 7: Basically, they had nothing to do.
Speaker 1: And it's a prime target for these groups because they find out these kids, they know exactly where they're walking to and from school, and then when they take them, this is where it gets really super messed up if you take one of these foster kids.
Speaker 7: I'll back up.
Speaker 1: So the foster care people, they check in on kids that are being fostered, right, but their caseloads are.
Speaker 7: Huge as well. So even they'll tell you we're really overrun.
Speaker 1: We can't get to everybody, and like we try, but sometimes it's like once every six months, once every year. So let's say that you're one of these families that is just using that income for the foster care kids to support your family, and you don't want to lose that check. Now, if the kid disappears, bam, and you go and you tell someone.
Speaker 7: Then your monthly check's not gonna come.
Speaker 1: So a lot of these kids that we're getting are from families like that, where it's like if they disappeared, they're not gonna.
Speaker 7: Say anything to the government. You're kidding me.
Speaker 1: They're gonna wait to the last possible second to say, oh, well, oh I don't know, they ran away or something. So I mean, if you look up at the statistics of the amount of like runaway missing children that there are in this country, it's gonna blow your mind. I mean children we never find again, not kids that run away in and they come back. We're talking kids that never show up again. It's literally gonna blow your mind.
Speaker 7: So the fact that.
Speaker 1: The country is like, wow, how does anybody not notice I'm like, I don't know, how did that mean? How does that many thousands, hundreds of thousands of children go missing every year and nobody knows? And then people are like, well, how do people not hear these things happening? Have you ever been to the Utah Nahol You can go ten minutes off of the side of any road and nobody will hear you ever again. So this is like a really good window that people have here in this particular state to get away with super deviant activity. Another way that they like to find these children and procure children is by going to the illegal immigrant communities. Those are super easy to find. Anybody who wants to hire somebody from home depot in the morning can figure out how to find them. So what they do is they follow those kids and they take those kids also. And this is why they take those kids. If you're an illegal immigrant and your children get taken or your child and you go to the police office and you say my kid is missing, they say give me your ID now. If they find out that you're illegal, they will deport you. So you have an option basically, as a parent who's lost a child inside this country. Either you don't say anything and you look by yourself for a kid that's missing, or you get deported to an entirely different country than the one that your kid is now missing in. So obviously most parents opt to not say anything in to search by themselves. So that's basically the two biggest group ways that they find these these children essentially that they take in. Sometimes they'll kill them that night. Sometimes they will keep them for months at a time. And they have like a lot some of the members will have these these lava tubes. So in Idaho they have lava tubes all over the place. And so like on private land, it's not uncommon to like find something of us, like a sinkhole that's on the property. And so if it's a big enough sinkhole, then what they'll do is they'll keep these kids in there in animal cages, so just like the one you'd buy like a classic German shepherd or something, and they'll keep them in there for months, leading them up to these ritual ceremonies.
Speaker 7: So yeah, we were used for that, which is like Heillinis.
Speaker 6: You talked about your keeper doing multiple things to you. He raped you, he kept you in the bathtub. What else did he do to you.
Speaker 1: His favorite things to do is to chase me through the woods. He was obsessed with survival stuff, and so he played these tracking games. He called them in retrospect, it's like the creepiest thing in the world to me. But when I was going through it, I was like, Oh, he's just doing this for my own good. He was teaching me how to escape demons by being completely untrackable. So so he would like, say he'd be driving and he'd just start counting. It was like he would switch into these different personalities sometimes, so he'd be driving and suddenly he'd be like twenty nineteen eighteen, he'd like pull over the side of the road.
Speaker 7: And that was my key to that.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to get out of the car and then run basically, and I was supposed to evade him. And so it was like for a time period of like two or three hours, I would be trying to run away from him while he tracked me, and if he caught me, I would get punished, like my rib cage is covered in these scars, because.
Speaker 7: He would count coup.
Speaker 1: That was what he believed was some like what enemies and the I think as Native American cultures used to do is they would count coup on somebody that they would triumph over, so I have slits in my ribcage from.
Speaker 7: Each time that he won.
Speaker 1: Essentially those tracking games and rape was also a part of that, but they didn't mind that as much as being like, you know, having a knife drawn across in my rib cage. And if I got away, then I would get rewarded either with a tutsie roll or with a lesson, because he liked to teach me things. So like if I got away from him and it was two hours had gone by and he hadn't found me, he would do a whistle and I would come back, and then he'd be like super congratulatory, and then he would teach me something about quantum physics, or teach me something about what herbs I could eat outdoors if I was ever in a survival situation, or he'd teached me an extra thing about how to cover my tracks so nobody knew where I was. So it's like back then, I got really proud of myself when I would get away from him, instead of realizing that I was being chased through the woods by somebody who killed children, which is what the sort of reality is retrospects.
Speaker 7: Yeah. No, I don't even know what to do but laugh because it's like so messed up.
Speaker 3: How many children did you watch him kill?
Speaker 7: I can remember well him specifically, not the group of five.
Speaker 6: See you you physically watched him kill five. How many did the group did you witness?
Speaker 1: Probably seven over the course of my life, I think, yeah, I haven't counted them exactly.
Speaker 3: But there were a significant amount.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And this wasn't just a we're going to shoot you and get it over. What there was pain.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you want to go into detail of how this happened, you're want to welcome to but talk to me a little bit about what you witnessed.
Speaker 1: Well. With him, it was always it was always the same scenario when he killed boys. I didn't watch him kill girls. I don't think.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I remember when I watched him killed boys. What it was was that he would get them off.
Speaker 1: The side of the road and then he would bring them to a house or another location, and then he would have the boys kiss me, almost like he was getting off, so he'd be jacking off all he was watching the little boy do whatever he was doing with me, and then it was like something would snap, and he would go into this completely other mode of like jealousy, rage and so as if he was mad that the boys were touching even though he was the one that told them to.
Speaker 7: He would grab them and like brutally beat.
Speaker 1: Them to death, or in one occasion, he hacked them to death with a small axe.
Speaker 7: That was him on his own. With the ritual group, they're not like that. It's not like a.
Speaker 1: Hodgepodge emotionally induced type of the thing. It's more like what's creepy about the group is it's more like there's zero emotion involved in it, where their number one way is to do it on ritual bonfire. So they would have in like this black mass I'll tell you one of them, because this is pretty much what it was like most of the time. So we were in Idaho wilderness right outside of this I guess if you go from Preston, Idaho and you drive up this side canyon, you're in this huge aspen grove. And so we were up there, probably five minutes walk from one of the main roads that was winding through that particular area, and we were all brought to this place where people were wearing these gold masks with like purple robes, and then some people were wearing black masks or blaming black robes with white masks. So they're all standing in this grove a lot more than just the coven that I had been introduced to. It was probably three or four covens, so I would say in total, probably forty something people were at this particular gathering.
Speaker 7: So we're standing there.
Speaker 1: They're doing like a chanting, so they're around the circle and they're reading I guess from Old Tide, no idea what language it was. Most of them didn't explain these types of things to me when I was a kid.
Speaker 7: I just was watching it.
Speaker 1: So I'm standing there and through the woods come these two men and they had like a pole kind of like you'd use for a tea peopole, and there was a little girl. I'm guessing again she was probably five. She was super tiny. She was Mexican and oriented. I can tell because she had the dark skin and everything.
Speaker 7: So they had.
Speaker 1: Taken her and she was tied up, so they had put this tea peopole thing there, and then they tied her hands and her legs up to it, so it was like her face was facing down right, and these two men were carrying her in towards this enormous fire that they had made. And to make a fire hot enough to burn a human body is like you have to make it really, really hot, So they had to be burning it probably since the morning, way before I ever got there. But they ended up doing a ritual with her, and then they just picked her up and put her right down over the top of the fire. No, it is one of the most perfect things you'll ever watch, not because it's like they actually die pretty quickly that way, because the second that they get over that immense amount of heat, they take their first in breath and they're gone, and it basically sees your lungs to the point in a return. But the most horrid thing is just watching and like I remember it is when they put her in her hair was dissolved instantaneously. It's like when you put hair in fire, it just disappears. So not only that, what most people have never thought about and don't see is that the skin just like liquefies and it starts to fall off of the body in sheets, so that I was watching it fall into the fire like that, and then pretty soon we were left with basically only bones and like sinews and stuff like that. So I don't know what they do with the bones that they do in those rituals because usually we leave before anything's cleaned up. It takes quite a while for a body to completely burn.
Speaker 7: So that was a pretty.
Speaker 1: Typical way of killing them. And this you have to know too, for the different holidays. It requires killing people in different ways in different ages. So some of the rituals require aborted fetuses, some of them require tiny babies, others require like a woman who's in the prime of her reproductive cycle, things like that. And if they if they take a woman who's in the prime for reproductive cycle, the way that you kill them, who is by slicing them across the road?
Speaker 6: How how did you not fall victim to being a sacrifice?
Speaker 7: I would love that.
Speaker 1: I would love to tell you that I know exactly why I don't like it. Then, looking back from an adult standpoint, it's like I can see a few times where it got really close, really really close, and I think what it was. If I'm an adventurer, I guess I think it was the because of what I was capable of doing with these abilities that they really did believe in that why would you get rid of your access to the underworld? Why would you get rid of I mean, they used to drink my blood rituals on purpose, thinking that if they did that, they'd have protection or be able to see into the future, things like that. So it doesn't it wouldn't make sense, I guess, to sacrifice that. And also if you have somebody with these insane occult abilities, basically I guess there was some part of them that hoped to groom me for a matriarchal position, which is a lot of the Satanic groups are highly matriarchal, not patriarchal. This is another thing which might surprise people to know. So like usually instead of there being a primary male priest that's like presiding over all, these women in the patriarchy is what keeps everyone down a lot of times. It's a super deviant matriarchal character, like the Crone type of character, who is the one who's telling people what to do and is orchestrating these huge events and things like that. So I could assume they are probably grooming me for that particular position, because when I turned thirteen, the tables flipped, even though I was still getting like tortured by them, programmed by them everything, because you have to reinstate programs like some of them will stick longer other ones. You have to read program over and over again to make sure that those neuropathways stay completely fresh in the brain. So besides that, though, the tables were turned and I was now flipped into a position of working with the younger children's programming them, which worked for my therapy because I know how they do it. So if I know how they do it, I now know how to d program myself. And it's beneficial also because I can teach you know, these people who are working in the profession of ritual trauma psychologists and things, I could teach them how to d program now. But that was originally why I didn't want to talk to people about what was going on with me. I had never planned on telling anybody. By the way, this is like sometimes surprising to me that I'm now super public about this because none of us are going to talk, you know, when we get away, that's where we start.
Speaker 4: So let's just say that she's telling the truth. Okay, Let's just say that this is one hundred percent, genuine, genuine s R A survivor. Sometimes I wonder how these people are able to say the things that they do, to come out in public with this stuff, And it makes me wonder if it's not just part of the plan, part of the plan and to desensitize people on what really is going on with this stuff, you know, And I sometimes wonder, like, am I a part of the problem because I share this stuff with people? And I am part of desensitizing people. Like sometimes I'm watching these videos and they're like talking about their life as a child, and you know, just random stuff, and I'm like, Okay, come on, did you get raped or not? Did you see them meet the babies? What happened to your be hole? Let's get into it, Like do I got to pry it out of you about your rape story? We're just gonna sit here and talk about popsicles for the Like, I just I'm becoming desensitized to a degree and also skeptic of a lot of these people's testimonies, Like are these crazy people? Are they do they just want us to think that these are crazy people, so we discount how horrific their story is. But it does, you know, It's something that I've thought of before. But let's continue.
Speaker 1: I had planned on not telling anybody, especially because I was convinced I was going to be put in jail. Because when you realize, like, oh, these things are like punishable crimes. Oh, you know, you realize I've programmed children, I participated in sacrifices.
Speaker 7: And even though it's like.
Speaker 1: It's because you've been traumatized and you have no option. I mean, it's too difficult to talk to somebody who's been in a space of freedom. You can't really explain to them what it's like to mentally be in the situation where you would do anything you were told to do because you don't have another option, But you get there mentally. So even though I had no other option than to do these things with these groups, it's like the massive amount of guilt that I have a hard time getting over.
Speaker 7: And it's the reason I didn't want to talk.
Speaker 1: I don't want to end up in a Jill soul because I did something when I was seventeen with a cold group that took me in when I was six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you you programmed some of the children that were brought into the cult. Did a child ever die at your hands?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: What really kills me is that I didn't do anything to stop them. It's like when the older I've gotten, it's like the more you get out of this haze that you get in with these groups, the more that I'm sort of like wishing that they would have killed me just because.
Speaker 7: I was protesting.
Speaker 1: It's like it would almost be morally better to die because you were saying no, then watch and not be able to do anything like I felt like I was doing for so long.
Speaker 3: So there was a point where you started protesting while you were oh.
Speaker 1: No, I never protested. That was my that's my issue. That's like my number one guilt.
Speaker 3: That you didn't protest.
Speaker 7: I didn't think it was an option.
Speaker 3: And you were nineteen when you got out yep. And how did you.
Speaker 6: Get out and what was the what was it that clicked for you or what was that moment when it was like, oh crap, I have to get out.
Speaker 1: This is really funny because this is like people love me to They want to hear a story where I'm basically so excited to be gone finally, and that is so the not the way that it went. The way that it went is that I was wanting to leave to do other things. I was like, because I had started modeling. He used to prostitute me when I was younger. There's a lot of things.
Speaker 7: I haven't talked about that he'd done to me that I was like.
Speaker 1: But basically, one of the things he used to do is make money by prostituting me hout when I was younger.
Speaker 7: So he'd take.
Speaker 1: Polaroid photographs of me covered in blood, and then he would go and like to Wendover was the most typical place we went, or sometimes motels just in Logan, Utah, are in Preston, Idaho. And what he would do is he would sit in the back of his truck. And I don't know how the hell he orchestrated this because I didn't watch him call these people, but men would approach the truck. He'd show them these pullaroid photographs and they decide what they would want me to do with them, and they'd pay him for it. So like one of the most common things to do. I don't know if you remember the back in the day with these gas stations, what they used to have with gas stations is an outdoor bathroom, not an indoor bathroom, right so what they do is pulled it the side and I would go into the outdoor bathroom and then the guy would come in and then he'd do whatever the hell he wanted to rape or have me, you know, perform filatio stuff like that, and then they would go back and then pay him for it. So he would take me and I'd probably see like the most I ever saw in the night was eight. Usually it was like two or three. And that was how he's making money. But when I turned twelve, it's like the guys who were into that pedophile stuff, they don't really want to have sex with you anymore because you're older. So at first this guy, my keeper was super pissed about it. He's losing money, Like, I can't deal with the fact that you're getting older. This is not okay because you're losing clients. Tell in fact, you're gonna have to pay me for the money that I'm losing because you're getting tits. So I didn't know how to do that, and he got it in his mind that basically, what if she could model, you know, that'd be a good idea because she's pretty na. Why don't we just see, like what happens there so I started I sort of got into it. Like the funny part is, it's not like he threw me into the modeling thing. Gave me that suggestion, and I was like, oh bummer. I was like amazed by this other world out there because I was growing up in this rural town as a like bumpkin kid. Basically even though I had educated children all right, sorry, educated parents.
Speaker 7: I had educated parents.
Speaker 1: So even though I had that reality, I sort of saw this glamor, you know, in the world of fashion, and these women who were like instead of being used and destroyed, basically, they were like glorified, and I.
Speaker 7: Loved it the god.
Speaker 1: So I became totally obsessed with modeling, got into it. Most of the money that I was making out of modeling, I was giving right back to my keeper because that was the rule that they're And when I was nineteen or so, I had graduated from high school.
Speaker 7: I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: I was incapable of doing anything, which is typical of children who are in cults like this, when we're programmed with the no self care programs.
Speaker 7: It's like the time that your parents sort of expect you to fly, but no.
Speaker 1: I was in and out of hospitals in psychology offices every other ten seconds, and they were trying to figure out what the hell was going on with me. They mentioned abuse more than a hundred times, but like looking at my parents and figuring it's not them, They're like, well, it can't be abused, so what the hell are we looking at? And I slipped through the cracks like a lot of children who are part of these cults do, even though there are people who suspect. It's like, it never occurs to my parents that it's a family friend, never occurs to the people that it can be like a whole cult group that's super good at doing what they do. So it just went unchecked and I was like not functioning. But I still had these sort of dreams of being a model. So I had planned to get away from him for just a little bit to go do some modeling. I was not planning on running away. I'll just like go there and now and tell you. I didn't think i'd ever be gone. So it was just like I need to go on a trip, which was not allowed. The last time I'd gone on a trip, he actually killed my dog. So I planned on going on this trip. He found out caught wind from my mother and he had planned the scenario because he was super furious. So I get back from a trip and he injected me as ketamine.
Speaker 7: This is the other story.
Speaker 1: Because he was a veterinarian, he had access to ketemine, dormitory and zyolazine, So all three of those drugs were used on me like a lot throughout my childhood. At that point, I was actually hooked on a ketamine that you could drop on the pulse points of your skin that he had given me to calm down because I was having what they call bleedover symptoms when you put somebody through so much trauma. Then the programming that they institute to be able to shift into emotional states.
Speaker 7: So this is what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you're a kid basically who's been in these groups, they need you to be able to function so that nobody notices. So what they do is they create a split program so that if they teach you to snap your fingers and the minute you do that, you feel good.
Speaker 7: You don't feel anything.
Speaker 1: So anytime you start feeling emotional anxiety or something like that and you snap your fingers, you can actually train a child to in one. On one hand, they're crying the next minute to do that.
Speaker 7: They're like, what's going on? It's that simple.
Speaker 1: So they train you with this split programming so that they can make sure that you can function at school and so that you're doing this with the group, and it's basically you're living a double life. So I specifically program children for this. So I've watched them do this and it was done on me as well. So bleedover symptoms is what happens when this is no longer working, when you've got so much subconscious trauma, actually that most of the time the person spends in a state of serious anxiety. So I was starting to have seizures, which they think is it's either trauma seizures or it's caizars that are induced by the long term use of kenemine things like that. So that's another bleed over sentiment sort of like they're no longer able to contain completely the trauma that's happening within the system. So the extreme anxiety I was going through, he would give me droplets of ketemine to put on my skin instead, and I was carrying that around with me. So I think that that was the reason. If I'm going to go and put a theory in. I think that's the reason that he gave me the wrong dose, which is the first time he's ever messed up like that in my life. So he was planning an the elaborate programming scenario where he was supposed to inject me with a full dose of ketamine, which would put me unconscious and then I would wake up having no memory. It didn't work that way. I think it's because of the fact that he had given me that dropper to continually take kenymine tolerance was higher, so he missed. He gave me a miss dose and I didn't lose consciousness. And when he put me in the back of this van that I was in, I was conscious the entire time I was there. I was groggy. I couldn't move my body, which is pretty typical. It's one reason they love using that. The cult groups love ketamine because ketamine you can still feel everything until you go completely conscious. You can still feel everything, but you can't move.
Speaker 7: So I couldn't move my body.
Speaker 1: But I was awake watching at twilight, watching all of the you know, like the trees when you drive, you've got like that sort of sunshine dappled sunlight that's coming through. So then he brought me to this group of really tall pine trees and walked me off of the road. Probably ten twenty minutes could have been into the woods and there was a body there. Now, one of the members of the Satanic group is this guy who owns a mortician place, so he's you think he's a morticianer. So it's a good way for people who are trying to really traumatize children to procure instruments of torment, essentially by using these bodies. So we were brought into morticians' offices as well as him doing what he did this day, which was to procure that body and bring it into the woods. So at nineteen years old, I walk into the woods. Here's this body that he has put there. Now he comes up behind me, which was quite typical for him, and smacked me in the back of the head and threw me to the ground and said, look what you do when I am not watching you every second. This is the kind of trouble you put us all in. He was trying to convince me that I had killed this person, and I was supposed to then be like.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that you're like helping me with this, and I know the cops are because that's the whole thing. The cops are after you now, so you have to stay with me. So I'm like feeling mentally messed up because I've been around enough dead bodies in my childhood to know exactly what was going on there, and I wasn't out of it because he didn't notice me high enough. So I'm sitting next to this body which was missing its entire bottom jaw because it was a suicide victim.
Speaker 7: That's like pretty typical.
Speaker 1: If they angled the gun wrong when they put it in their mouth, they blow their jaw off instead of their head. So I'm and this man's probably thirty something. Not only that he smelled like formaldehyde, not only that he had a full bruise along the bottom side of his body, and not only that you touch his skin and it doesn't bounce back. That tells me, having been around bodies for that long as a child, that this is an older body. So I'm like, why is he telling me that I did something I didn't do. I remember everything I've done today, I know exactly like he smells like formaldehyde. Like he's been in a mortician's office. He's trying to convince me that I did something I didn't do. I have no context for this. So basically that day he had me like carving ritual symbols into the body. And because the body was in rigam, his penis was completely erect. So he also had me perform like sex with this body, which is one of the worst memories, of course, of my life, because my face was three inches away from this huge wound in the bottom half of this guy's face. And so I'm having sex with this course.
Speaker 8: And ow hell now, hal to the fuck now, Oh god, I'm gagging.
Speaker 4: I'm gagging. I'm gagging. That sounds like did you guys ever watch The Haunting in Connecticut where that guy he had the mortician or whatever, he had the funeral home and he was carving symbols and doing all kind of occult rituals and shit with them bodies and stuff. If they would have included a scene like that, I think they would have fucking thrown the movie out. But this really really reminds me of that movie. You guys should watch it, But hale to the now. You know what, his dead corpse ass fucking nasty penis probably smelled like and his dead carved up beehole and she had a climb one. Oh absolutely not, absolutely not. But that is going to conclude part one of the Teal Swan story. I'm gonna stop my share real quid. Okay, folks, So that is gonna do us for part one of the Teal Swan story. You could probably go to YouTube, type this bitch's name in and watch the rest of this interview all on your own, but then you would be lacking the very entertaining side commentary and conversation with yours truly, and we're besties. I don't know why you'd want to watch it without me. We'd be doing stuff together. We're family over her. But yeah, so that's gonna do for part one. I got some shout outs and some stuff I'm going to mention for part two. I was gonna put them in this, but I forgot my bee. I will include the shout outs on the part two, but until then, I love you, thank you for watching, and I will catch you out the next one. Girl, figure, you were the trigger.
Speaker 5: You brought me to an obstructive you when you know the picture speaker who went my kiden, who from knocking in? You doin everything, you do it every time you want my enemy, you want no friend of mine. Motherfucker, you're motherfucking right, You're all fucking right on.
Speaker 2: You're mother fucking right on trigger. You're all fucking right up. I wanna fuck you right up.
Speaker 5: I just the lights now, and you know when the sun go down, when it would all go down?
Speaker 2: Been a minute, it's been a while yet.
Speaker 4: Nobody it is it.
Speaker 5: You're with it, you know you. It's not what do with it? But I know mean you without you with it, I'm out to burn this beach down. You gonna need to lie down because I'm not trying a.
Speaker 7: While down now.
Speaker 5: But right now I don't know what okay for Paul might fuck around and go crazy because my fucking around.
Speaker 2: Have to pay me and blood.
Speaker 4: This ain't the way that you want. Might catch your case in this bitch. Don't let me catch your face to face in this bitch. Try in. My heart is not do this respect after what you did, man.
Speaker 5: What you've expected.
Speaker 2: Your motherfucking your mouthfucking right, your motherfucking right on, bitter, your motherfucking right on trigger, Your.
Speaker 5: Motherfucking right up, shout a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Shout a lot of time.
Speaker 5: Go by, shut out the time.
Speaker 2: He'll oh at the time, go oh the memories.
Speaker 5: Oh you mentally, oh no, history, Oh that's history. Out come down, eventually, fall back, eventially, please call me back. Eventually, fall back again to me here