Speaker 1: Oh well, thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today is Cult Member Live Tuesday. So yeah, man, yeah, buddy. You want to be a part of this action next time and for the rest of forever, then go to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcasts and sign up for the Third Eye all the way open tier or higher, and you'll have access to be able to come join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Like all the other good Cult members here who are joining in at nine on the dot which is I mean, y'all are just chomping at the bit. I love it. I love that it's party time up in here, dude.
Speaker 3: Absolute fuso lutely.
Speaker 4: And again, as we're plugging the Patreon for all the people that will be listening to this the next day, we do need to make mention of the fact that if you do join the Patreon, you will be having the access to the completely commercial Fleetness. I cannot stress enough how much of a bang for buck that is right off the top commercial suck hell. The last episode we just recorded today, the Cult members will be seeing it probably what tomorrow is going to be posted a Patreon.
Speaker 2: The one we did today, oh tomorrow, Yeah, it should be posted a Patreon tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's all about England's Ross. Well okay, and if you know what it is, then you know what it is. If you don't, you don't beside the point. The YouTube videos that had pulled up.
Speaker 2: As sources first hand account eyewitnesses to the event. Bro, the fucking commercials had me about ready to start throwing shit. So for all the cult members listening to hate the commercials, listen.
Speaker 4: I'm with you. I'm with you in this struggle. This is why we have the Patreon.
Speaker 2: But anyway, welcome everybody, Welcome in everybody. I do want to say that earlier I took my daughter and my niece to go see How to Train Your Dragon and it was fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: My kids went and saw it today. I heard it was phenomenal. Don't you spoil shit neither. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna spoil it. It's been so long since I seen the original one that I don't even remember what lines up and what doesn't. But yeah, it was really good, though, I gotta say from what they.
Speaker 4: Said, they didn't fuck it up like they usually do with live actions. From what I was told by the kids, they did a phenomenal job and they stuck true to for him, which fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: There was a couple of things that were out of place, for sure. I'm not gonna spoil it, but I will say as far as the characters, dude, anybody that watches this, I'm telling you, they just copy and pasted all of the same kind of characters from Spider Man, like, dude, I mean not exactly the same people, but the same kind of people, if you catch my drift. Like, so, the main the main guy, hiccup, right, yeah, he is almost a spitting image of Tom Holland, and in exactly the way he acts his girlfriend, which was oh god, I can't remember. Astroid. Yeah, looks just like MJ in the New New MJ fucking Zendaiya, Dude, looks like her. It's not her, but it looks the There was also another guy in there, almost identical to almost identical to the look and the act of Flash in The New Spider Man. And also there was there was one of his chunky friends, almost identical to Ned in the New Spider Man. Like it was like a spitting fucking image of watching Spider Man, but how to train your dragon? It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I have to ask, and this isn't a plot spoiler, but did they make this an EO acting call? Because keep in mind, these are supposed to be Nordic vikings.
Speaker 2: There was about I mean, you know it was they made it to where you know, you're here because your family got displaced, and you're here because you know, you know what I mean, it's that kind of thing. So it was kind of like an inclusive kind of Viking thing.
Speaker 4: Because you know how inclusive the vikings were.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. It's fictional. It's dragons, you know what I mean. Like, I didn't really, it didn't bother me too much. They stuck on the.
Speaker 4: Side to see it. But now now I'm leary.
Speaker 2: They stuck to the script for the most part. But okay, as I was walking out, I came up on this middle of the mall kiosk and I just had to dip my toes into this butte right here. You see this. This is a dragon egg. This is a dragon egg right here.
Speaker 4: And oh bro, I thought that was a rose. I was like those ain't for boys. Bro, what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Look at this?
Speaker 4: Look at this. It's a dragon.
Speaker 2: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh that's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: And then it just goes back into the dragon egg. Actually, me and Sean we did a we did a dragon episode one time, just on the symbolism, and then we meditated one time, or we meditated after it like we normally do, and uh went to go see who our dragon was and it was kind of like this color. So I had to get this one. So so I'm a child. I'm a child at heart.
Speaker 4: I feel that I do spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the the New How to Train Your Dragon yet?
Speaker 4: And if so, don't you spoil shitlegging it.
Speaker 5: My cousin's currently watching it. I'm not gonna watch it personally. I love the original too much to watch it. But no, y'all want know something funny I learned about dragons this week.
Speaker 4: MMM.
Speaker 6: By law over in Hong Kong, if their skyscraper is at goes up to a certain level, they have to uh cut out a big enough section in the middle of it where dragons can by law, where the dragons can go into and forward and everything.
Speaker 7: I just on that this week's.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I have to google this. I'm not calling you a liar, but I've never heard of some sort of a Hong Kong City ordin it's about dragons.
Speaker 3: That's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: No way, I mean it's supposed to be symbolic, I think.
Speaker 8: Well no, so in in Chinese folklore, like their first the first Emperor, what the Yellow Emperor was, He was born of a golden dragon.
Speaker 5: His father was a golden dragon that impregnated his mother. And to be fair, with the dragons, going from going from China to Japan, they would lose their toes. And but when Japan's says, when the dragons would go from Japan back to like China, they would gain their toes back.
Speaker 7: And it's funny how.
Speaker 5: The Chinese and Japanese and all the Asians hate each other, but all the folklore nine times out of ten line up perfectly on the dragons.
Speaker 2: So it's the immaculate dragon conception.
Speaker 4: Now, the kind of it depends on which legend and folklore go off of. So I just looked this up about the dragon holes. It's it's a thing. It's a thing. However, there's two not conflicting stories as to why these holes are in these buildings. One of them is to say that for traditional reasons of allowing dragons to pass through, if and when they ever fly through, that is absolutely a theory being proposed. The other one is to say that Hong Kong has legal precedence for mandatory func shue and having a hole in the building allows for the flow of what some might call chi and so yeah. So on one sense, you have these building contractors that are spending extra money to make sure that their building has got enough chi, and on the other you have building contractors that are putting holes in the building, spending all this extra money to make it so for dragons to pass through. Either way, that's pretty fucking wild. I mean out loud that that's a real ordinance.
Speaker 2: Are they spending extra money? You would think it would be less. They're literally not filling in the gaps of where the hole is.
Speaker 1: Brot's say, minecraft right after reinforce the buildings, like the level above it and everything, so it doesn't just come clashing.
Speaker 4: Now it's like a lego house without the middle section right there, Like you have to make the outside stronger. It's gonna take more steel. And yeah, it's not like I'm not saying it's gonna cost some double to make the building with the hole in it by any means, but yeah, it's it's gonna take x you're engineering and extra money in order to make this a thing. And so by law in Hong Kong they have to do this, whether for dragons or funk shwei.
Speaker 3: That's pretty fucking wild.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty cool. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: I'm mad at it, but wow, okay, Sam, thank you for sharing that random bit of dragon knowledge, brother, and.
Speaker 7: A little bit of Asian knowledge too.
Speaker 9: Got let go right, Yes, indeed getting over there since since Jesus, I do have a couple of things I did want to bring up, just uh, just to throw out there.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna get to the chat first. Welcome still a good cult members. Titty Milk Junkie said, Yo, I've waited all week for this, fucking a baby. We're gonna dive balls deep today as we do to be alive, said my favorite day of the week. Hell yeah, Dano said, holy hell. We definitely have some ship to mark off the Bengo card. Right, We're gonna get to it. We're gonna get to it.
Speaker 4: Yep, dew We I have kind of unplugged from the news for the past couple of days. Today was the first day I really looked around and saw what was going on with Israel and Iran and all of this. My research lately has been more alien centric, not geopolitical centric. So I don't know if we have things tomorrow called the being goat cart I'm excited.
Speaker 2: You mean, the United States and Israel and Iran, like everybody found, Oh, it was going to happen.
Speaker 3: Oh really, what did we do? How did America help?
Speaker 2: It's coming. We'll get to it. We'll get to it, okay, but it's inevitable it's going to happen, and so that's I mean, Look, I'm an anti semis for even saying anything against any kind of war, but I mean, anytime it's included with Israel, you know, I'm a fucking bigot. I guess anyhow, we'll get to it. We'll get to it. It's gonna be we'll see, we'll see. I mean, these things are more of like writing on the wall rather than actually happening just yet.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 4: The only thing I saw was that Iran shot down in America made F thirty five, and they were losing their minds over it, and then you look at the pig sure, and it's like, wow, I ran just got on chat GPT for the first time, no doubt. The plane was the size of like Manhattan. The people standing around it were like giants, and the buildings and mountain behind all of them were like minuscule. And they tried running that picture as if it was real life. That's the only thing I saw about it, and I'm just like, yeah, sure. Still to this day, nobody's ever shot down at F thirty five.
Speaker 2: But whatever, Honey Badger said, what's good?
Speaker 4: You belligerent focks living in that dream baby one night nightmare at the time, hanging out like dog nuts.
Speaker 2: Jacob, Were you belligerent whenever you were in the service?
Speaker 3: Depending on the day. Sometimes I was a straight shooter.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I mean it depends, you know, like the belligerency is key and it must be maintained. But at the same time, the job's gotta get done, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta be just belligerent enough to where it make the work day fun, but you also have to complete the task. At hand to keep it within the lanes.
Speaker 2: Very well, U, the spirit animals said, dropped dabs on my thumb? What the fuck?
Speaker 4: That sucks?
Speaker 2: Nor the explorer said, when it comes to dab burns a dabble, do you.
Speaker 3: Just a dab right?
Speaker 2: Just a dam spirit animal said, even Odin had to sacrifice his ee for wisdom. I guess my thumb is a sacrifice for a good high geez?
Speaker 4: I mean I get it. Did people have sacrificed a lot more for a lot less? My boy?
Speaker 2: Nora, no, no, no, Nola, the explorer said, chomping at the bit omnom nam. Hell yeah, uh, Sab said, what's up? What's up? My peeps? What up? Sabs? Boston bad Guy? Old man face over there said, what's up? Folks?
Speaker 4: An Austin bad guy A ka, mister Pickle this episode it's handy with your brother, Pickle.
Speaker 2: The yoked Yid said, Yo, what up?
Speaker 4: Yo? Gid? What up?
Speaker 2: Tony said? Prayers for Iran, Israel and Palestine. Another war based on weapons of mass destruction lies is starting, Yes, sir, it is, for sure, it absolutely is, and they're trying to fucking pull us right into it as they do. Ryan said, Welcome to the End friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the end.
Speaker 3: Then I'm having a really good time with it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with She's a good movie.
Speaker 4: This is the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that movie. Spirit Animal said, snot Lout. Oh that's from How to Turn Your Dragon is canonically bisexual. Didn't get didn't like not even lying.
Speaker 7: I bought as a kid after the first movie. I watched every every installment.
Speaker 4: I even read the.
Speaker 7: Books that yet dropped.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: In one of these shows, I think it was Race to the Edge he falls for.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Snort Lout thought fish eggs.
Speaker 11: What fish eggs went undercovered when I was thor uh And yeah, at the end of the show, snortl Out tried to kiss and snout fish eggs.
Speaker 7: And that was like, oh, okay, that's enough TV today. Because I was still a kid at that time, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, no more fucking spoilers.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't in the movie at all. That's he was. Actually he was very straight in the movie. Dead tent Zombie said pretty sure, we have several things to mark off the card, and Teddy Milk Junkie said, I get my news from here. We try to be you know, we try to talk about the major things, but like I, like Jacob said, we kind of been on this Alien kick here for a while. Which I've loved the Alien series, bro, Like every single one has been so good, like.
Speaker 3: So much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Nora said, Praise be to the gods of parental freedom. My three year old and my five year old five month old are both asleep before nine pm. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's a parenting win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good time. It's a good time. Let's see. Tony said, Frozen two was a DEI bid, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Could see it, like, you know, they're Norwegians and somehow or finish, I forget which one of these you know, upper echelon, absolute northernest most of the North Europe, and somehow the captain is a black guy. I'm not mad at it, but like, at the same time, bro, what how did a dude of African descent get that far north in Europe in the given timeframe of the conversation?
Speaker 3: That makes no sense?
Speaker 4: But all right, to be.
Speaker 2: Honest, I really I used to care a lot about that, even like the Little Mermaid thing. I was like, really, you know, come on Blo.
Speaker 4: Mermaid didn't upset me that much. I thought it was ridiculous that they were doing it for the sense of doing it, But like, who's to say what skin color a mermaid is? Okay, fine, but as far as the story goes, Like, for instance, snow White, that's a German story, she's supposed to have skin white as snow the well, you putting a latina in the role for it's a little stuff like that that it goes, it spits in the face. That'd be like casting Mulan as a black chick. And it's like, wait, Mulan, But.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's like saying, why is the propaganda propagandizing me? You know what I mean, that's what it's there for. Like it's there to ruffle feathers. It's there for entertainment and ruffling of feathers and to kind of uh set the rules of society and culture in a weird hypnotic way. And so I'm so.
Speaker 4: Glad that Snow White movie went horribly horribly. Me and the kids just watched it the other day. It was dog shit and that is my best I can give it.
Speaker 2: I feel weird calling you pickle, that's what I call my daughter. I've been calling her pickle ever since she was a baby. But pickle, what a do, sir?
Speaker 12: I don't know why it's his pickle. Just get that clear. I have no idea. Sure, let's cut that off.
Speaker 10: Let's cut that.
Speaker 12: Off, right, not the pickle, though, I don't know how to change. I'm too ignorant, all right, and I'm fine with it. But no, you have you noticed like a lot of redheads in cartoons, movies, TV shows, they are replaced by people of foreign descent from America. Like it's not like a bad thing, but I think gingers are the new how do I say this politically correct black people? I mean I was gonna say it.
Speaker 2: That's what they say.
Speaker 4: But the most minority group on Earth, there's only two percent of them on the entire face of the globe.
Speaker 10: Brother, So I mean it didn't offend me. They changed the skin color.
Speaker 12: I'm glad snow white flop because that girl sucks.
Speaker 10: She did she just she like I know, bad people. That's a bad person.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and that's the thing about to be honest, I mean that was kind of my reason for not really wanting to go watch the movie because I saw a lot of her interviews, and she was really trying to make it all about her. And you know, I'm like, dude, this tale is like triple your age, and you want to change it. I'm like, then, fucking good age. I'm just saying, you know, when it snow, life goes back to.
Speaker 3: The ancient time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is, this is centuries, dude.
Speaker 2: However the fuck old it is. At least I was thinking at least the eighties or whatever. But but I was just saying, like, as far as the old, Oh.
Speaker 4: The cartoon, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got I think that one was acting like fifties or sixties like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But my point is is, like you can do that. You can make a movie all about yourself, just fucking don't attach certain things to it. Why do we gotta got.
Speaker 7: Is?
Speaker 4: When it came out good damn. See here's the deal. If you're gonna change up something because it adds to the story, I could get down with it, okay. I like, for instance, the live action Mulan as opposed to the cartoon Mulan. I was bummed that they took out Mushu, but their attempt was to go more historically accurate to the actual far Mulan. So although I may have wanted Eddie Murphy's cartoon character to be in there, I wasn't so mad that I couldn't enjoy the movie. It was fine. It was different, but I could accept it. Okay, it was for the principle, you know it. It wasn't as good as the cartoon, but again, it was like it was for making the movie better, at least an attempt to. And I could get down with that. But you don't just you don't cast Mulan as a chick from Bangladesh just for the fuck of it. It's like, no, stop that.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for the live action Hercules is what I'm waiting for. Watch it'll be the Rock. Watch It'll be the Rock.
Speaker 4: Bro Oh, I will be so fucking mad, dude.
Speaker 1: The Rock has already played a live action Hercules movie.
Speaker 7: And if it's Greek, his name is Hercules. If it's throwing in, it's Hercules.
Speaker 4: That's right, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot that he played that, but that wasn't like the Disney re enactment. That's what I was going.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Philip TDS. He wasn't trying to, you know. He went and talking with the gods. Meg wasn't around. I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Although I got a few ideas of who could play Hades if they do a live action of that, and it's gotta be somebody you really hate, Like, you know, Tom Hanks is kind of a piece of shit, right, you know, I don't want him to make any more money.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was actually thinking, what was the little shitthead young king off a Game of Thrones? Everybody, Oh, he's.
Speaker 3: Done with acting?
Speaker 2: Oh well, he walked.
Speaker 4: Away because his Jeoffrey character, he did so good at throw, which if you watched interviews, he's actually a pretty decent dude, right, But people took that so seriously that like they started really shitting on him in real life, and he's just like, well, I guess that was my one and only role. We are moving on for him.
Speaker 2: That's why he's perfect for the role.
Speaker 4: It was a one and done and he will go down in history as one of the most hated characters ever, not as well, probably more hated than Umbridge from Harry Potter. Actually, I feel like Jeoffrey takes the cake over Umbrage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even close in my opinion. Yeah, anyway, anyhow, where are we did the dude Nora said, but into the unknown and show yourself where bops? Yeah they were can't.
Speaker 4: Lie into the unknown? Was dope? Show yourself? It wasn't as solid as uh, you know, let it go. I feel like that was a fucking anthem for every girl thirteen and under and the adults to get down with the Disney tunes, not th own shade. But I don't know, show yourself wasn't as powerful of a score in my opinion, I did like Into the Unknown and also Lost in the Woods.
Speaker 3: Shit goes hard as fuck.
Speaker 2: Just saying, I'm actually impressed at your ability to remember names of songs like that. I've seen both of those movies one hundred times at least, and I couldn't tell you the name of them.
Speaker 4: I have a nine year old girl, and yeah, we be, we be listening to things sometimes very well.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, Happy late Father's Day.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, Happy Father's Day. It's all the dudes out there that put it in one and put one in her, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Are actually and are actually fathers. Yeah, how to give that y out nowadays? Because there's a lot of shitheads out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not a sperm donor. Happy Father's Day to all the real ones out there.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, let's see, Matthew said, doing a show with these guys on the twenty eighth tune in Primary Water. Let's fucking go. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, send Jonathan the text today about that. As a matter of fact, Matt, So we're gonna make this happen. I'm stoked. I don't know, I just saw the message. If you're trying to get both of the people you were talking about or one of we will iron out those details later, but it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, he said, also slowly, but working on it now. Yet another fucking podcast. Might call it that still or my original hometown profit. Oh, he might call the podcast yet another fucking podcast. I like it? Yeah, why not not another podcast?
Speaker 4: It's like that, not another teen movie thing like it sounded dumb, but it worked. It fucking worked, you know, so hey, go for it, brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alexander said, what's up, fags, Miss Joe, I'm tanning with you. Alex the yoke yid said shit, sorry, I stepped away from the chat and missed the first fifteen minutes. All good, all good, brother, he said, no idea. Why it's a pickle to be alive? Said, The alien shows have been topp tier.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 2: It's really stern our pickle if you will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy, it's been fun. It's been really good. Also, it's like, this is what we mean whenever people ask us like, oh, you're ever gonna run out of things to talk about? Like, no, we actually, I don't think can run out of things to talk about. We are just scratching the service on some more prominent and famous alien exposures, not even the off the beaten path stories. This doesn't even touch the geopolitics, This doesn't even touch the reason for the wars and the false flags. Like, there is no shortage of things to talk about on a conspiratorial show. It's it's great.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to run out of things. And honestly, there's a kind of there's there's been a lot of things that we kind of just like piece together ourselves that aren't even really like in the conspiracy lore, you know, like sometimes we just be going into what you know, hypothesiz and shit. So it's never gonna fucking run out, bro, let's see. I'm not gonna be calling out all the memes this episode because the listeners won't get it, so it's hard to really stick to the memes. Okay, now we can get to a spirit animal said, Umbridge can catch can catch dry fuck herself with a cactus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree. Umbridge was trash, but you know that was the point. She was supposed to be a unanimously hated character. They knocked that out of the park.
Speaker 2: They did, Yes, they did. There's a couple of things that I wanted to get to. First. I saw this bad boy in the news and I thought, yeah, that sounds like something we should talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just heard about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, seven hundred and ninety six dead babies were hidden in a septic tank at home run by nuns, or at a home that was run by nuns. It was called Dirty Little Secrets, and so we can kind of go over it. It's not a super long article, but I thought, holy shit, how have they been hiding this? And it was actually it was between the years of nineteen twenty five and nineteen sixty one that this house was running. But good lord, and it was in Dublin.
Speaker 3: Uh, huh, yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Horrible things.
Speaker 3: Horrible things.
Speaker 4: Ireland has got a lot of shit going on with them, and this is something that's been going on for decades. It is just now being brought to light.
Speaker 2: Underneath the patch of grass in the middle of a housing estate is hidden a dirty little secret that is about to expose, or about to be exposed to the underworld. A quiet, walled patch of grass in the middle of an Irish housing estate is said to reveal the latest disturbing chapter in Ireland's mother and Baby home scandal. Beneath the ground at its peaceful spot in the town of two Am, So you say that sure, two hundred and twenty kilometers west of Dublin, significant quand quantities of human remains have been identified. The land, attached to a home that was run by nuns between nineteen twenty five and nineteen sixty one, was left largely untouched after the institution was knocked down in seventy two, but on Monday, excavation crews will seal off the site before beginning the search for remains next month. There are so many babies and children just discarded here, said a local historian, Catherine Corliss. It was her discovery of the unmarked mass burial site that led to an Irish Commission of investigation into the so called Mother and Baby homes. In twenty fourteen, The now seventy one year old pronounced evidence or produced evidence that seven hundred and ninety six children from newborns to a nine year old were found there dead at the Tuam's Mother and Baby home. Her research pointed to the children's likely final resting place, which was a disused septic tank discovered in nineteen seventy five. There are no burial records for the children, no semetery, no statue, no cross, absolutely nothing, she said. It was only in twenty twenty two the legislation was passed in parliament enabling the excavation to work to start at Tuam or Tom. I don't know how you'd say that word. It's been a fierce battle. When I started this, nobody wanted to listen. At last, we are righting the wrong, she said. I was just begging take the babies out of this sewage system and give them a decent Christian burial that they were denied and findings published in twenty twenty one, a Commission of investigation found disquieting levels of infant mortalities at the institutions. Women pregnant outside of wedlock were siloed in the so called mother and Baby homes by society, the state, and the Catholic Church, which has historically leiled held an iron grip on Irish attitudes. After giving birth at the homes, mothers were then separated from their children, often through adoption. The state backed anquory sparked by the discoveries in twam or Tum, found that fifty six thousand unmarried women and fifty seven thousand children passed through eighteen such homes over seventy six years. It's a lot of people. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know this for a fact, but is it possible that these were all Protestant babies, which are why the nuns just threw them aside as if they were garbage. Ireland has very deep seated hatred for the whole Catholic versus Protestant conversation. I'm not saying one hundred percent, but like, I'm not trying to throw shade, but they also put hundreds of babies in a septic tank, So you know, I think if we're gonna throw shade now, it would be the time to do it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The commission report concluded that nine thousand children had died in the homes across Ireland. Often church and state worked in tandem to run the institutions, which still operated in Ireland as recently as nineteen ninety eight. The homes were run in various ways, some funded and managed by local health authorities and others by Catholic religious orders like the bond Sekors Nuns who managed the home. All these babies and children were baptized, but still the church turned a blind eye. It just didn't matter. They were illegitimate. That's the stance that they took. She said. Wow. So the analysis of the site in twenty sixteen and seventeen identified human remains in underground cavities. A Commission of investigation later concluded that they were in a disused sewage tank. But it was only in twenty twenty two that legislation was passed in Parl Parliament enabling the works to start there. Yeah so, yeah, that's the story. It also described. Oh god, So in her kitchen showed the AFP a copy of the nineteen forty seven inspection report of the Tuam Home. It described John as a miserable, emaciated child, even though he was born healthy a year earlier, but could be buried in the town according to cor again, while William may have also been illegally adopted out of the country. So yeah, that's fucked all the way right, ninety six dead baby.
Speaker 4: So and I'm not okay. You ever seen the show Suns of Anarchy? Of course, you remember when they went to Ireland.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You remember whenever the IRA was running these baby factories that was being housed and ran by the Catholic Church. But in reality it was more or less uh and not human trafficking for the sense of somebody's discussing sexual gratification. But human trafficking is in ripping babies from mother's arms and giving them to Catholic families for adoption.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like black market adoption essentially.
Speaker 3: So what do you think happened to the babies that nobody adopted?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but newborn there were newborns there too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I listen, I don't have all the answers, but a lot of these things that we see on TV. And yes, I understand that was a drama that was a fictitious television program I'm aware, okay, And they also did a horrible job of displaying what being a part of an MC. I get it. That being said, there is a kernel of truth to a lot of the things that we see on TV shows.
Speaker 3: It didn't come out of thin air.
Speaker 4: It's not like Kurt Soto was righting this show and was like, you know, it'd be crazy if the IRA did this this, and this man Debbie wasn't. No, he had to have some sort of a source to go off of to have the inspiration for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just saying it's a little mini holocaust going on in fucking somebody septic tank. That's sick.
Speaker 4: And that's just one. There was eighteen of these places that was being ran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And well what did it say? Like fifty or sixty thousand people through the years have traveled through those places. And absolutely, I would actually venture to say that seven hundred and ninety six is going to be a small number compared to everything else that they excavate.
Speaker 4: That is not good. And I love Ireland, but god.
Speaker 2: That's fucked yeah not good. Pickle, go ahead, sir, I'm just gonna keep calling.
Speaker 10: That this is the worst name ever. I don't even know what's going on. I don't know how to fix it.
Speaker 4: So are you guys?
Speaker 10: My name is Jamie. I have a real name.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 12: Yeah, pickles fine, but I y like kind of flourished because they targeted women. Yeah, ironically, so I would assume with the Catholicism paganism thing.
Speaker 10: Like I assume I got you your name is changed to Jamie.
Speaker 4: All right, you're absolutely right, though, the early christian Church like it spread like wildfire through the slave community and through women's communities because and I know this is gonna upset some people that I'm about to say this. I know Christianity just keeps women uppressed. Man amen a patriarchy issue.
Speaker 10: I don't forgets Mormons.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's not Those are the Mountain Jews. They're on a having they're having a separate conversation to what we're having right now. But no, Christianity in and of itself actually preached equality and veneration of women, which is not something you saw in a lot of other religions, Pagans being not all pagan groups, but a lot of them. So yeah, early Christianity took off like wildfire. In the slave and women population one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so it was super weird. Like when you get into it, like women hold the power.
Speaker 4: Men were dumb and to this point about the babies the early Christian church, so you would have lots of especially in Rome, you would have people leaving babies out in the fields or on the side of a hill to die by the elements because they either a couldn't afford them, be didn't want them. See they were ambassaard of some kind. That was standard practice. You had early Christians that were going out and saving these children's lives and bringing them in and raising them in this way. So yeah, that's a part of the overarching historic Christian narrative is to protect women, to protect children, to protect widows. There's a whole thing within it. But yeah, apparently someone lost the fucking message along the way. Nuns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. I'm sure there's a bunch of this kind of shit really all over the place, because you don't know what's all been hidden and what's all been covered up and stuff like that. Like this is one example of probably a shitload.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping, not like I pray that this is one crazy fucking house that was ran by a psychopath for decades, and that's what happened. And this is not going to be what they find in the septic tank of all of these orphanages and homes. I pray to God that's true. But I mean, fuck, dude, it.
Speaker 2: Makes me wonder how like they killed them. Do you think they just threw them in the septic tank and then they just withered away because of gases and fumes, or do you think that they actually murdered them somehow and then just dumped the body in there.
Speaker 4: I feel like smothering would be a lot quicker, Like they have tiny lungs and they're not going to be screaming once they're in the Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, No, I didn't know if it was like maybe it was a brother's home type situation like Squid Games.
Speaker 4: Oh they made the baby's fight to the death or some shit like on South Park where they had crack baby basketball and shit, oh my god, that was a great episode. Cartman is just out of his fucking mind, but it makes for great content.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: In ancient Greece, the spartans. They were both.
Speaker 1: They would take their well, I don't really know if it was that Buch, but anyway, they would take their baby up to a mount too, I believe, and they would measure to see if it had any to face, they would throw it from the mountain. Ah, and if the baby was too small pumature, what have you, they do it.
Speaker 7: My ass would have got eated from that mountain.
Speaker 1: I was three pounds or three ounces, I wouldn't have made it.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: You kind of got a small stature there, sir, don't you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm about the size of a goblin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be fun to you'd be fun to just like jackknife power bomb on a trampoline, bro Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: No, I'm thinking he'd be fun to launch off of a blod like into a pond.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: He's the type of build that would fucking srey you get a fat guy to jump on the other side.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you're talking about power bombing.
Speaker 7: Holy fuck, funny you can say it.
Speaker 5: I actually know how to properly take bumps and everything more or less.
Speaker 7: But I like wrestling. I actually want to go to a lessening school.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It really is a lot of fun. I did it for I don't know my cousin Adam.
Speaker 1: Uh he went well more actually like my uncle. But yeah, uh he he went to us school.
Speaker 7: I think he. I think he was going to the haughty Boys' school.
Speaker 2: Oh that would be the best one to go to. Wow. I did it for like five months. It wasn't like some big famous guy. But we did get gang grow at one of our live shows and so I got to meet him. I got a picture of him or with him too. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did, was a part of the bood with a Christian and uh edge when they were trying to do the vampire gimmick.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 7: Then he fell out of w W.
Speaker 1: I actually did, got into the adult video business, did a a fucked up uh Dictoriola debut, and a most tarnished his legacy in a lot of ways.
Speaker 2: Porn will do that to you, dud, does an ask China? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, China did born the one that looked.
Speaker 2: Like a dude dude? I mean she she was porn.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, I've never seen it. I mean super ripped chicks do nothing for me.
Speaker 2: But all right, well, and what they say about like chicks the do steroids. It's true.
Speaker 4: Was she fucking the dude with an oversized clip?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 14: Dude?
Speaker 2: That thing she was pegging a guy with her natural anatomy? My boy, it was a full on squidward nose, which nothing against it. Nothing against that. I mean, if that's what you're into, that's cool. I mean I personally don't mind it. You know, it doesn't bother me very much. It's just it's just a little more to love, you know, Honey, honey badger. You like that squidword, do?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: Hey, I've seen that pornal and uh to say, what the proudest thing I jerked off to, bud.
Speaker 4: Eh, I find this difficult to masturbate to, but not impossible. It wor out there, so oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean she knew what the fuck she was doing. Bro, she was a seasoned VET in her first video.
Speaker 4: Well, this conversation is just disseminating more and more by the second. Wow, I already watched.
Speaker 2: That porn for research purposes.
Speaker 4: By the way, Okay, I'm not judging, brother, as if I have any room to judge.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, holy.
Speaker 2: Fuck God, this live show always just goes off the deep end.
Speaker 4: On dot com for all the CALT members listening, please join in this.
Speaker 2: Wild buffuckery, effoonery, malarchy, whatever you want to call it. It's full on malarkey. The what is that? The idrid Adria dragon.
Speaker 1: Jack?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm fucking that up. I'm sure it's way cooler than that. How do you say that? Zombie? So that I'm not so special?
Speaker 16: It says I'd write a dragon dragon?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you can't put spaces. It's just one of those, like all things together, I like it, though, I'd ride a dragon too. Yeah, I don't know. I didn't want to sound coming off to China.
Speaker 4: And yeah, that whole timing on this one makes it sound euphemistic, and I don't believe that was intended to be so. However, it very well could have been meant in that manner as well. I I don't you know, what do we call them? The dragon?
Speaker 2: I mean, according to Rick and Morty, those dragons are really perverted.
Speaker 4: They slut dragons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, gentlemen, yeah buddy. But anyway, I'd write a dragon said. Blackrock is suing United Health United Healthcare for giving end quotes too much care to patients after the CEO was murdered too much.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard about this, but all right, yeah, you gotta let people suffer.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we can't be given all that care, dude. But the Blackrock is suing United Health for giving too much care to patients.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to do some digging on that one. I'm not saying it's far a lie. Just never fucking heard of a banking conglomerate suing an insurance company for giving a fuck about their clients. I understand the insurance companies is evil. We've We've talked about this many a time. This is not new information. But at the same time, it's not like United Health is that good of an insurance company. Are they trying to be? Make them like Kaiser look where they're trying to kill their their customers.
Speaker 2: This is all about the stock market and if your company is dishing out too much money, that is not money that is going into the stockholders pockets. And I would venture to say, just hypothetically speaking, that Blackrock owns or is at least a majority owner of United Health.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's like that scene from the first Incredibles movie. We're Bob those is boss through the walls whenever He's like, so you tell me, not supposed to help people. We're supposed to help our people, like our stockholders. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 16: Just like that, I just stopped a link in the chat with an article about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, we'll get to that. Here, We're we're staying caught up in the chat. Look at us can the spirit animals said, ye ye, members of the cult, make your blessed herb transcend the multiverse, and your eye perceive the truth of divine smoke that our herb provides. So saith the Platypus Herbology, chapter two, verse one.
Speaker 4: There you go, got it right that time? Yes, you get better at this, bro, I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: I'm getting there. Indeed, nor the Explorer said, shit, I know, I said praise be to the gods of paternal freedom earlier before the topic, but goddamn yeah yeah not again.
Speaker 4: Who could have guessed the conversation was going that direction. I mean, yeah, no, it is what it.
Speaker 2: Is, dude, Nuns were all that's so funny too. I literally after So the movie theater we go to is is at Katie Mills. It's in it's inside of a mall and and right outside we had outside the movie theater in the mall. We saw a Nune today. But I think she was like a different kind of Nune. I don't want to say one way or another, but yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Does she look different? Like she wasn't wearing the habit.
Speaker 2: It was a little bit more drippy.
Speaker 3: Was she younger?
Speaker 2: No? No, she like she was in her fifties at least.
Speaker 4: Maybe she was like a mother superior over a school or something, so she like had the status to rock the extra drip.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe anyway, Cody Bob said, Time Suck did an episode about the whole situation. The mothers were primarily out of wedlock or proclaimed to be undesirable. Okay, that's the mothers though, But why do you have to kill the kids because the mother was a Protestant? Can't be giving them the good Catholic care? Dog Jesus Christ, this is this is why it's so fucking stupid. It's one book, just just like agree to disagree, Like, why why do we have to disagree so much that we're killing people who don't agree with how we read it? Like, that's not stupid.
Speaker 4: I am on your side here, bro, that's why I'm non denominational.
Speaker 2: Fuck all the labels and the titles and things. It's a book. To apply it to your life, do what you can all the things. But like, the green and the Orange have been at war in Ireland for a good long while. I mean the War of the Roses was about very similar things in England.
Speaker 4: This is centuries of this type of thing where they are slaughtering each other over believing that the Pope and all of his popoury is the king of all, and then the others saying that no man can hold that much position. Like listen, I'm not here to point fingers one way or another, but I could envision a world where certain nuns who are that hardcore would be like, yeah, well it's not like this kid was going to heaven anyway. Like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like I read this, I read this portion and it says this, and the other guy's like I read this portion and it says this. It's like there's still the same words, it's just how you interpreted it.
Speaker 3: It's missing the forest for the fucking trees, dude.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately, and we have in the conversation between Catholic and Protestant, but Protestant's a very broad term, dude. That's the same conversation you'll have with a Presbyterian versus a Baptist, or a Gospel versus a Evangelical, or an Anglican versus a Methodist, and it's everybody. I've been looking a lot of the into this, by the way, not about the fighting, but about what is the difference between the denominations. And I can't like rattle them off to you here and now, but when I tell you that the vast majority of them are more of dogma rather than the book itself. So it's like, okay, so you as a human disagree with the humans on human shit that has nothing to do with the Bible. Actually, if you actually break it on down. Yeah, some believe in like trans transcendentiation. Some believe Mary is the Mother of God. Like fine, there's a few out there that have like things that they are planting their feet in the ground about not going to fight about it. I understand they have their beliefs. Others have their beliefs whatever. The I'm talking ninety percent of the shit that separates them is human shit, has nothing to do with the fucking book.
Speaker 2: Like the whole protest Like I it is kind of like a like a grouping of people. Whenever you just say Protestant, like how you say that, but.
Speaker 4: It's you a gentile. There's Catholic and Protestant.
Speaker 2: It's like saying Christian or Pagan. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's like there's Christians and then there's everybody else, and they're all devil worshippers. It's like, no, that's not that's not true. That's not true either.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, so I again, I'm completely speculating.
Speaker 2: It may have nothing to do with being Protestant. Why these babies ended up in a septic tank. I don't know why or what would list them to be quote unquote undesirable.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's a racist thing. Maybe it was a birth defect, you know, deformity thing. Like there's the list goes on of what could have been. I don't know, And we're talking about autopsies that are going to be decades after the fact, Like I yeah, who's to say.
Speaker 2: It's literally in the the Ten Commandments, thou shalt not.
Speaker 4: Kill nah uh, thou shalt not commit murder.
Speaker 3: Don't say shit or fuck about killing?
Speaker 2: Oh, murder, which I I I don't think I would suggest that's probably murder. Those babies probably didn't warrant that killing.
Speaker 4: Right, No, No, killing a baby is murder no matter what you say. The difference between killing and murdering is killing. Would be like a fair fight. If you and a dude, both of you, unarmed, get into a toffel, okay, and then one of you gets the upper hand and kills the other one. But it was both no weapons, bare handed. That's not a killing. I'm sorry, that's not a murder. That was a killing. You see what I'm saying. One person was killed. Now, a murder is if one person has a gun and the other person is unarmed, and the gun you shoot the guy. That's a murder.
Speaker 2: There's murder and manslaughter, right, because manslaughter isn't murder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean, if we're gonna get we're we're putting on modern legal interpretations onto this. Basically, like you don't murder an animal, you kill an animal. There's a difference, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying like typically if you I don't know, let's say somebody meanders into the street at three o'clock in the morning and you don't see him because it's dark outside or whatever, and you just so happen to like clip them or something.
Speaker 3: That would be a killing, not a murdering.
Speaker 2: That would be a manslaughter charge.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think.
Speaker 2: I think, Honey Badger, what a dude.
Speaker 4: Brother was that was that nun of porn old nun? Because truth, girls freaks, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like she wasn't.
Speaker 4: But also if her moral compass is that far off kilt, that wouldn't sound that crazy to me. Trust me, none's are freaks.
Speaker 2: Trust you. Do you have experience in this category?
Speaker 4: I might have.
Speaker 2: Shout I don't look at you. I mean, that's not something everybody can say.
Speaker 3: Herry a better around the block if you come heard.
Speaker 2: That, get into those divine holiness, Sir.
Speaker 4: Been up and down them pews a time or two, My boy, I feel you good.
Speaker 2: God, It's like, yeah, I'm gonna shield all parts of my body, but these tittaes are for you, baby, Tony. Sorry, go ahead there, Bud. I know you're gonna be talking.
Speaker 4: As our resident Catholic Tony, please become Yeah.
Speaker 13: Maybe my opinion on this is kind of predictable, but I'm kind of hitting ext to doubt on this whole thing. I don't doubt that some kids must have died in this home or orphanage or whatever it was. But there's been too many dead baby lies throughout history. For example, there was this big story out of Canada of very similar accusations that turned out to be bogus of oh New Indian children's graves, unmarked graves, but no, they were already known and the markings had just worn off or something. There was the Kuwaiti babies and incubators lie. There was the lie of you know, Germans cutting off the hands of Belgian children and World War One. Now, sometimes people do have terrible things of babies. There's photos of Japanese bayonating babies in China. Sometimes it happens, but I say, like seventy five percent of the time it is it hasn't happened, or it's quite exaggerated. I remember reading in the works of Martin Luther that he claimed he knew somebody who went fishing and pulled up the skulls of four thousand babies out of a lake. And these babies were the results of celibate priests and nuns having sex with each other, violating their vow of celibacy, and this is why celibacy was stupid. Now, four thousand babies, obviously, there's no way, but people make stuff up and people just want to believe it based on who the perpetrator is. So I kind of doubt this whole thing, and that's because I'm Catholic. But that's the way it is. Thank you for letting me voice my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, brother, hey, I'm with you. We got to verify the source. This is the first I'm hearing of this. Actually I heard it a little earlier before the show, but I didn't do any research into it. It's very possible that this is a fake news story just to stir controversy, but man, if it is true, and we're gonna do more digging on this, I individually, off air, I'm going to do more digging into this because that is there's no other term except just disgusting.
Speaker 2: But what did she have to gain from a story that was literally from the seventies. You're talking about fifty years ago. This place was shut down. It shut down in seventy two.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know who the guilty parties are.
Speaker 3: I don't know who stood to gain.
Speaker 4: I don't know what is the situation where it was actually uncovered?
Speaker 3: Are they doing?
Speaker 4: Are they building a new building on that site?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. There's more digging that needs to be done for sure. But if it is true, and if it is verified, now I didn't even consider that.
Speaker 3: Tony brought up a good point. This is a house ran by nuns.
Speaker 4: Could these all be the illegitimate babies of the nuns?
Speaker 3: And think about that?
Speaker 2: It's possible, But I mean a lot of tabloids posted about it. New York Post, Fox News, Times, Now News, the Irish Times even put it out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, this is actually starting to sound more credible.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, dude, literally, And.
Speaker 4: Yes, I understand mainstream media is not credible, y'all. I get it.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 4: But also, they wouldn't risk their reputation on something this ridiculous unless they at least had something to go on. Not all of them, maybe one, maybe two. The tabloid's fine, but like big name main media, it's kind of a big thing to risk it all for.
Speaker 2: And it's including ABC News, Sky News France twenty four picked it up Australian News, Locally, USA Housing Information, Times, Now, VT dot Com, Fox Atlanta. I mean, literally, fucking that's a lot of different tabloids talking about it, so it could be. I'm not saying that just because everybody reports it makes it true. I'm just saying, you know, that's kind of.
Speaker 4: So it's got legs to it. It's got legs to it. I'll say that much. They've taken one hundred something sets of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven and ninety six.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, excuse me, damn near eight hundred cents. Yeah, I know, I know, bad timing. It's dark timer moving on. Uh Jamie, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 10: Let me take my time. I'll do that, I promise you every time.
Speaker 12: No, what's what's crazy is like the Iran Israel thing, the Palestine.
Speaker 10: It's a mess over there.
Speaker 12: But what people are missing, like, yes, we want to take care of children, but like people matter, like they need to stop doing nasty things, like everyone just needs to be kind. And I'm sorry, I'm super in the middle about everything, and I'm like, you don't have to agree with what I say.
Speaker 10: Ever, I don't.
Speaker 12: Expect you to, but I expect you to give human decency, and I feel like that's really missing from all the things that are going on, from the churches to government to world fucking wars. Sorry, like I sorry, but like I'm just like, hey, dude, you have a different opinion, all right, cool, just don't be a piece of shit, Like hey.
Speaker 4: Try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that, Like people are falling for the propaganda when they're rooting for war to happen, Like my god, innocence, Like innocent people by the hundreds and by the thousands are dying just so your government can feel good at night. Like that is. It's sick, bro. And you know, damn well, they're not sending their own like that's that's really the truth behind it. It's like they're not their own no, no, no, I'm talking about politicians. Oh and so I don't know, I disagree with war wholeheartedly. I get that, you know, that's the reality that we live in and unfortunately it's just part of how you know humanity. But it's doesn't make it right.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing more and more reports from Iranians or Iranians however people want to put the the vowel noise that are actually they're not happy Israel's attacking by any means, but they definitely want the Iatola to be toppled like they they don't want They want to be a Muslim country like for sure, and they like the Sharia law and all this, but they do not like the way that the Ayatola has ran this country for the past few decades, and they're cool with having another revolution. I don't know how based those reports are. I understand there's going to be political bias depending on where you get your information from. I get that, but I mean, you know, if the Iyatola was.
Speaker 2: To be removed, like, I don't know, not the I guess My thing is is that the writing has been kind of on the wall for a little while. Even before Trump became president. We kept on hearing, we kept on hearing Iran wants to take out President Trump, right like the writing. That writing has been on the wall for a minute. And that was part of the reason why a lot of people didn't even think that Trump was going to live to the election was because of this whole Iran propaganda, which I don't believe by any I'm not saying that they are incapable of making such a claim, but who is it propagated by who took that message. Let's just say it was a real message. Who took that message and blasted it all over media, you know, And so there's there's a reason for everything but crazy.
Speaker 4: The two guys that shot him, or one shot him and one tried to shoot him, neither of them were Iranian. One of them had to do everything with Ukraine, you know, and the other guy was allegedly just some psycho nineteen year old if the Yeah, because don't worry, Cash Fattel and Dan Bongino have come forward and said there was nothing more to see or look into on that one. It was exactly what the officials.
Speaker 10: Seen the files.
Speaker 4: Files, he's seen them, do you I could show you, but it's real.
Speaker 2: It's real, Like, bro, tell me you're you're lying without telling him you're lying. Well, and also I wanted to throw out this too. Net and Yahoo and Trump were allegedly at odds, right, yeah, because Trump was just like, no, you're not gonna come to my fucking house inside of my country and try and tell me what you think I should do kind of thing. So it was kind of a battle of the big dicks kind of said. And then you see all of this transpire. Trump is trying to call for peace in the Middle East, as he once did before, trying to call for peace between Iran and Israel, and rape. As soon as he's trying to call for peace, fucking net and Yahoo wants to literally send all these missiles over Tyran. And you know who he takes out first? Did you hear the first? Like one of the very first guys that he takes out. He takes out the nuclear negotiator who Trump was talking to as far as a peace deal, Like, y'all, I can't stress this enough. Trump was close to making a deal happen. This is what this guy does. I'm not gonna start sucking his dick or anything, but just hear me out. The man is a deal maker. He does business.
Speaker 4: He's the same guy that got Kim Jong and the president of South Korea to come to the negotiating table and sign papers. Now, yes, that was a temporary thing, and I understand that no other president could make that shit happened. No, never have tried either. He had them I'm not saying on the ropes. He had them willing to come to the negotiation table. We were about to be there crisis averted. Everybody go home. Nothing to see here, Let's move on to a more peaceful time. And net and Yahoo said, nah, fuck that noise. We want war. I want all of the smoke, all of the time. That's what Netan Yahoo just did. It's the same thing. Well, okay, I think you do with Palestine, to be honest, But like, dude, oh okay, don't get me wrong. I don't want Iran to have nukes either. I don't cause they're they're crazy over there. They are Islamic fundamentalists. That's never a good thing. You'll never find a good one. I get that, But man, did we have to go to this level? That Yahoo? But of course we had to because that's Israel's on that vibe right now. And that's also why I don't think that America is gonna get involved unpopular opinion. I know people are gonna like disagree with me on this. I don't think American troops are about to get involved with Iran, especially when y'ah who just pissed in our fucking cheerios publicly doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And I'll show you an article why, Okay, Okay, So I know this is info wars take from it what you will, Oh, I know this dude, But this guy right here was the former head of CIA counter terrorism operations in Afghanistan. His name is John kira Ku. He went on too Alex Jones show and disclosed high level intel that we have crossed the point of no return and will go toward directly with Iran as soon as this Thursday. Now this is an interesting article because literally like half an hour before I saw this article, I saw and take this with a grain of salt too, the people that you remember with the guy Fox masks and they would I am an anonymous whole thing. Right, There was a video that came out. I don't know if it was anonymous, could have just been some random Joe Schmoe. But what this guy was saying is that he has some kind of high level connections to people in intelligence and he believes that it directly correlates with this message. He believes that Thursday, some kind of red flag is going to go down or a false flag is going to go down, So we could be seeing some kind of false flag thing as early as Thursday. According to that, and according to this, as early as Thursday, they will have crossed the point of no return and we're going to go to a war with Iran. So something appears to be going down Thursday. So I know that we have been saying that we don't think that Trump is going to buy into all this, but at a certain point we have to. We know this, like the president doesn't run everything like he's always there's so much other shit going on behind the scenes, and so much other shit that has been planned decades, if not millennia in advance. In my opinion, I think that it was bound to happen that Netanyahu was like, oh, you you think you you run this shit? Let me show you. Because how many people have we talked about that are in office that they have uh what is it called? They they they live here, but they also have dual citizenship, duel citizenship, right, And it's like, dude, I'm not gonna sit here and say that the Jews run America like a lot of people say, but they definitely hold a lot of fucking influence.
Speaker 3: Influence, I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: But let's also not negate the fact that John Kiracu is a disgraced former agent who blew the whistle on uh torturing prisoners because he got too soft hearted to do the fucking job like he's I mean, I'm not saying that that makes him not a credible source when it comes to how the CIA works. But I see him the same way as I see Bousamante, Andy Busamonte, the former spy CIA. They're the same thing, They're the same person, the same agent. These are both Agent Smith motherfuckers. So to take one and not the other, I think is kind of silly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess so, but it's kind of one of those things. Well, I guess we're just gonna wait and see. Something is probably gonna go down on Thursday, whether it's a false flag or if they will have determined that I ran ascross the point of no return.
Speaker 4: But it's fucking hope not. You're getting on a plane on Thursday, dick, No Friday. Oh, you're leaving Friday morning? Okay, Well, hopefully the planes aren't grounded.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and I don't even know if I'm gonna be getting on that plane because of a lot of bullshit paperwork that I may or may not have worked out on time. So I just made you maybe driving that way anyway, and that would be on Thursday. Indeed indeed so speaking of Brohemian Grove, god Is Love said, went from at X to Staunton, Virginia, Asheville, North Carolina, Greenville, South Carolina, just past the atl and will be at the village's Florida tomorrow for bro Grove.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, dude, I'm excited to meet you. Brother.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird. Mario's said, hello, Yo, hope everyone is doing well and things are going well. I'll be going to Tennessee for work next week. I believe that'll be fun.
Speaker 3: Tennessee's gorgeous country man.
Speaker 2: Tennessee is nice. Tony said, they did they find forty beheaded babies in the septic tank. Forty beheaded? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that means without a hit.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know what beheaded means. But I'm talking about in what relation? So he said there were He said there were allegedly forty beheaded babies on October seventh, and oh that's what he was saying on October seventh, twenty twenty three. But in reality, there was only one three year old who died, who was the youngest victim shot through a closed door, not forty. So no, beheadings. God is Love said, no beheadings of any age, No babies and ovens, of course.
Speaker 4: I mean, we'll see what the reports say. Again, I just learned about this only a few hours ago. I haven't done any kind of digging or sleuth work. But if there is something that kind of rhymes, like another report from Canada or another report from another country, we can we can take it with that grain of salt. As of now, I have no indications to show that this is fake. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cody Bob said China was fucking hot when she was in the Playboy spread.
Speaker 4: If you say so, I don't know if I've ever actually seen her Playboy spread.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how you think China was not hot, but you love Riya Ripley.
Speaker 4: This is a night and day comparison, brother, as far as just like herculean women go, No, dude, Raya Ripley is not that like stacked and yoked and like faint popping roided.
Speaker 2: No, she is fucking jacked.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying she's not got muscle tone on her, for sure, but she's not not to that level, not like China by any stretch.
Speaker 10: She's a muscle. Mommy, you can't deny that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, No, she's a full on Jim Ratt. I'm not gonna deny that at all. But she doesn't look manly because of her muscles. Now, if you're gonna say she has a look because of her jawline, than like, fine, I get that. Certain people like jawlines and people don't. I get it. But yeah, no, maybe it's just the goth girl aesthetic that I like so much about her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bru, she got traps bigger than both of us combined. First of all, speak for yourself, say.
Speaker 4: Second of all, and that's what she does is professionally lift people over her head and slam them. I get it. But nah, China was I would I would guestimate three times more yoked than she was.
Speaker 2: I'd ride a dragon.
Speaker 4: Said.
Speaker 2: On top of war, civil unrest, and riots, we now have an invasive deadly bacteria from ticks with first US confirmed case.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and we also have a new COVID with twenty confirmed cases or some foolishness.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's going around now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened with the whole meat with all the measles cases? I didn't really hear anything about that. Now it's fine.
Speaker 4: We're the million that died from tuberculosis last year too. Nobody heard about that. It's crazy. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all. It's all Probaganda to me. So back to it. This was the article that I write a dragon's scent as far as Blackrock goes, so, it says Blackrock is suing United Healthcare for giving too much care to patients after the CEO was murdered. This says, oh, this is from medium dot com, one of my favorite websites. They said, you think you've seen Pete corporate insanity, hold my beer. Blackrock, the world's most powerful asset manager and United Health's biggest shareholder with nearly ten percent ownership, is literally suing the health insurance giant, but not for what you'd expect. They're mad at that United Health might actually be giving patients too much care. Yeah, you read that right, and the upside down world of Wall Street providing healthcare is apparently bad for business. Apparently, of course it is. Wow, it says, when helping patients becomes a quote unquote problem, here's the lawsuit twisted premise after CEO Brian Thompson got murdered and the whole country started screaming about claim denials. United Health apparently got spooked. Word is that they've been approving more treatments, covering more procedures, maybe even God forbid, acting like an actual insurance company instead of a denial machine, and Blackrock is pissed about it. The lawsuit ledges United Health misled investors by not being clear about how all this negative publicity might make them make them, you know, actually honor their insurance contracts, because apparently, when your CEO gets shot for denying cancer treatments, the logical response is to maybe stop denying so many cancer treatments, but that cuts into profits, and when profits drop, Black Rocks massive stake loses value. The math is disgusting but simple. Every approved claim equals less money for shareholders, Every covered surgery equals smaller dividends, Every life saved equals lower stock price. This is the healthcare finance death spiral in its purest form. Black Blackrock helped build United Health into a claim denying machine, profited massively from that model, and now they're suing because public outrage might force the company to actually provide healthcare They're literally suing for the right to let people die for profit. So then it says Blackrocks responsible investing bullshit exposed. So remember when Blackrock loved talking about ESG principles and being responsible investors. That was cute. Turns out their idea of responsible investing means making sure health insurers stay ruthlessly efficient at denying care. When United Health started covering more treatments after their CEO's assassination, Blackrocks saw dollar signs disappearing in lawyer fees appearing. This is the same company getting sued for greenwashing in Europe. By the way, apparently lying about caring extends beyond just the environment, so it says, think about how fucked up this is. Blackrock owns United Health profits when they deny claims, then sues them when bad pr forces them to approve more treatments. It's like owning a restaurant and then suing the chef for making the food too good because it costs more. But this isn't about burgers. It's about dying people. Every chemotherapy treatment United Health approves post assassination, that's money out of Black Rocks pocket. Every insulin prescription they cover lost profits every surgery that they don't fight tooth and nail shareholder value destruction. So yeah, insurance companies be sucking. That's just what they do.
Speaker 4: I'm not St.
Speaker 3: Jude Candle on this one.
Speaker 4: Bra Santa the yout is gonna fucking purify this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Either that or shall murder babies and put them in a septic tank.
Speaker 4: Saint Jude wouldn't do that. Now, I can't speak on the version of Guadaloupe. I can't light that candle. My fucking long lighter's going dead on me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, too soon, Uh, white boy Wizard said, I myrtalize elk and deer all the time.
Speaker 4: See see I need I need some harvesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, helk dude. I feel like I've probably tried it before, but the fact that I got a question it means that it's either A been too long or B I've never tried it.
Speaker 4: I would love to go elk hunting one day, but the problem is they live in areas of the world that are fucking, in my opinion, Arctic, and I don't be doing that level of cold. I'm sorry. And also, I'm not hiking through the mountains for two miles to kill something that is essentially an up armored cow and then feel dressed to carry back that much meat on my back. I'm sorry, miss me with the bullshit.
Speaker 2: Get you a four wheeler for all that.
Speaker 4: No, dude, you can't do it like that. The mountains are not that way, apparently.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've never been. But from what I've been told, you have to hike your ass in and hike your ass out. And I'm like, yo, the meat can't be worth that much, Like, it can't be that good.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm just missing out here.
Speaker 2: I think the I'm all the way beg to differ.
Speaker 4: Sir, is this true? Please educate me on this. I have never gone elk hunting.
Speaker 2: It's like some of the best What's that I said? It's like some of the best meat for you to eat?
Speaker 15: Actually, I think, oh yeah, absolutely, Well, dear deer is the number one, like most heart healthy meat on our continent. But no, I timed in just to talk shit. Most people definitely do hike in and hike out. My brother in law, he's a fucking psycho. He had a six mile well, it was three and three So that's the gnarliest that I know of personally. But so one of my best friend's wife's her dad has MS, so he's, uh, what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Disabled? Through the state.
Speaker 15: So Idaho has these crazy laws for disabled hunters. Because he's disabled, he gets to put in with somebody who's not doubles our chances for getting a draw. We've gotten a draw every time we've putten in, and we get a hunt from the fucking.
Speaker 3: Truck Hell's film.
Speaker 15: Dude, I'm such a fucking punk when it comes to the hunting. Like all the true, you know, true true hunters, they would fucking hate oh my stories, but whatever, whatever, and my belly's fucking happy.
Speaker 4: That sounds like you're being smart. Okay, fuck all the dumb shit here. But that's the other thing too. These bitches weigh like two thousand pounds, don't they?
Speaker 15: Which one help? Yeah, nah nah, big big Elk's like eight hundred. Moose is like the moose that I killed. I think we guesstimated to be like eleven hundred or something like that. So yeah, okay, fine, none of them, none of them come.
Speaker 4: Close to two. That's a cow cows or two fair So Okay, eight hundred pound animal. Then even after you feel dress and you strip and all that, this is still hundreds of pounds of meat they are throwing in your backpack and you're hiking out of mountains, which means up and downhills all the way six miles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get fucked. I'm good on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: My brothers, he's a fucking savage dude, like absolute fucking and he'll stay out there, like sleep one night out there and stay by himself like he is everything is the hunt by himself.
Speaker 4: I'm like your fucking psycho, bro. But that's the thing, dude. For the hunters that take it to that level, I'm not throwing shade their way. It's it's a passion for them and they're it's it's very primal. It's all of these things. You are being one with nature, not knocking it whatsoever. But I the same in like in the South Turkey hunting, duck hunting, if you ever, deer hunting is seen by the hunting community as like the beginners, right, Yeah, you start off with the squirrels and the rabbits or whenever when you're a kid. Deer hunting can get to the level of this type of a passion project turkey hunting and duck hunting. It is like a fever that these dudes get and they devote their entire life to next season. They everything. If they're not getting ready, if they're not hunting, they're preparing for next season.
Speaker 2: And like it's it's a whole. It's like a sickness. And again not knocking it, but bro, I could just go buy the meat. Yeah, well then you got to worry about the antibiotics that they're pumping in it.
Speaker 4: And so that's true. I do want to do more hunting, but yeah I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't fuck with the cold, and unfortunately hunting season is in the cold. So I mean, here we are the yoke. Yet you got your hand up there, Sarah. What to do?
Speaker 17: So when I was a kid, me and my family would go up on the mountain with a trailer, so we would drive it around with the trucks just to kind of spot. But like obviously there are some places that you get to walk around with but when it came to time to shoot an elk, shoot it, drag it and then you know, we had trucks.
Speaker 7: So where we are in Colorados.
Speaker 18: It is not that bad as far as as far as Elknning, as far as el Knne goes, it is cold, but it is nice. Like whenever you're spot at early in the morning, just say you're asking the truck put the heat on and be like, all right, this is not so bad.
Speaker 4: I could fuck with that. That's not bad. You know, there's a there's a better way to do this. We don't live in the caveman days, y'all. We have technology, we have trucks. I'm here for that shit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I know there's gonna be people in the comments that are calling me a pussy for this, But you know what, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I hate the cold. I've never been shy about that. I'm the world's biggest bitch. When he gets below sixty degrees, that's a thing I'm proud of. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: I love it. Give me all the cold. Um and other news. Honey Badger said, motherfucking cheddar Bay biscuits.
Speaker 3: Random, but they sound delicious.
Speaker 2: They do sound good. Alexandra said, good night, y'all. Say good night, faggot, back good night, faggot. But I love when you just get approval, you know, you just feel so familiar.
Speaker 4: I mean, if there was anybody to give us the pass on that once a week, it would be Alex, our resident trans correspondent. You know, let's be real here.
Speaker 2: We're not calling all gays faggots, just Alex. Oh that's it.
Speaker 3: No, just the ones that are being gay about it, jesus.
Speaker 4: Uh No. Look, I know tons of gay people that are just like normal people. They just happen to like the same sex. That's fine, but they're not They're not faggots. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, the white boy Wizard's about to ruffle your feathers here, Jacob. Oh no, he said nukes are fake and gay.
Speaker 4: I respectfully disagree on a lot of different platfors platforms on that one.
Speaker 3: But all right, brother, I.
Speaker 4: Love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Just ends it and just dips out after that. I love it. Spirit animal. What do you say about nukes being fake and possibly gay? I imagine your your ancestors would disagree with that. Maybe.
Speaker 1: I mean, all you gotta do is ask, uh depend what was the biggest gend of a vill party. It was when us introduced them to our little boy, don't touch our boats.
Speaker 7: Get fucked there you go.
Speaker 4: Also, I feel like the down winders that had to fight for their right to get uh, you know, compensated for their radiation poisoning would disagree with nukes being I don't know, it's just me.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said Ria is sexy.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: Zombie said Ria is way better looking than China. I'm supposing creed on all front. Yeah, the face for sure, but I'm saying the bodies are very similar. Take away the tattoos and add a fucking spray. Tan, Bro, you got China.
Speaker 4: Pull up a side by side between China and Raya Ripley and you tell me we're looking at even a close to similar looking broad Say, what are what are we talking about right now?
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm talking about stature. That's all I'm talking about, is that.
Speaker 4: Okay. This is like saying Tiki Barber looks very similar to Lebron James and stature the fuck they do.
Speaker 2: Tiki Barber's pretty ripped, though.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying he's not. I'm saying one is more stocky, one is more lean, but they both have muscle definition.
Speaker 3: This is not a one to one comparison.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there's a bunch of images of people that are thinking the same thing. And okay, I mean that different.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Look at this.
Speaker 2: That one looks like bro d cover the fucking heads and look at bodies.
Speaker 4: Are you looking at the body different? One of these chicks look like they just stepped off the scene of Cone in the Barbarian and the other one looks like she just stepped out of the gym. We're talking two different things here, bro, Bro, they're literally wearing.
Speaker 2: The same exact outfit.
Speaker 4: And look at your bodies, not outfit you just said, look at bodies.
Speaker 2: Okay, shoulder, arm, shoulders about the same. Actually you could say that Rhea has bigger shoulders than China. Biceps maybe not as much, not as defined as China. Sure, fore arms look about the same. Look at the chest, muscly tits, Yeah, the same kind of torso looking. Yeah, we're talking about the same person.
Speaker 4: Bro. Reya has at least a layer of femininity to her. China Lick went out of her way to look like a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this, this picture of Riya Ripley shows all the femininity that you need.
Speaker 4: And they found one of the most feminine looking pictures of China ever. So the most masculine picture of Raya and the most feminine looking China.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, dude, she scares me.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no go go right there, top fourth from the left.
Speaker 2: This yeah, okay, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna start pulling.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stay face. I didn't say face, I'm talking about body.
Speaker 4: I'm saying all the above. Dude, China was way more defined than Reya is. Like it's more shredded but also yoked out of her skull. Like yeah, this is, in my humble opinion only speaking on behalf of myself, this is we're comparing apples to oranges, but we're yeah.
Speaker 2: Not bro, look at these fucking traps on Ria Ripley. Bro, come on, I.
Speaker 4: Know she's an impressive specimen dog, there's no doubts about that. But she still is a defined feminine woman.
Speaker 2: Nobody's question when I cover the face right there? Look at this picture. You see where my mouse is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's talk about that. Look at the definition.
Speaker 2: I don't know what differences you're trying to draw.
Speaker 4: I feel like one of them looks slightly thick, the other one looks completely shredded. What are we saying here? What is happening here. Light. Yeah, one of them has somewhat of an hourglass almost, one might say, the other one is a solid muscle.
Speaker 3: I said, one looks feminine, one looks like a dude.
Speaker 2: I read dragon slash zombie. Let's go ahead. I mean, I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About Jonathan here, like agreeing with Jonathan here.
Speaker 7: I mean, the only.
Speaker 16: Difference is is that one has a higher body body fat count than the other. Like they literally are similarly like pretty much the same build. Only differences is China's more defined than radiness. She has like a little bit of a fluff on her. But then if you hear now she has, she's pretty much the same looking actually more now And so I mean you're you're both looking at very much vuscular, thick, brilli built women.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen a more current picture of her. It's been two years since I saw anything WWE related. But I mean your point, Yes, there's one that a slightly higher fact content and has like hips, actual hips, like I said, more feminine.
Speaker 2: Okay, my China opinion, China was five to ten, Rihea's five seven, So you stretch Riha out to five to ten. Bro, they're the same fucking person. Body style, not talking about the face. Of course, Rhea is way cuter, especially whenever she doesn't have all that extra shit going on like her rate here. I mean, it's not the goth thing really isn't for me, but.
Speaker 4: I prefer it this.
Speaker 3: Way as opposed to the long blonde hair thing.
Speaker 2: Give me the blonde bro all day. Oh, I gotta think for blondes though.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not knocking that.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, emo, bad bitch over preppy little Australian. Yeah, I know where I'm going. This is me.
Speaker 2: I it would be a dishonor if we didn't call on the spirit animal go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I can't help but to notice now that.
Speaker 1: Will Biley is just the goth athletic billy Olish of w w E.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, the I think billy oyish is hot as hell. So all right, moving on? What bro?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 1: Give me the Holy Queen Alex Bliss and I'd be a happy chinkad motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No live Morgan, slip Morgan, Alexa Bliss, But live Morgan is the specimen.
Speaker 1: Show me a picture, you know, I mean, you will not get a disagreement from me.
Speaker 4: Dog right, Morgan and then show me this other one, this Bliss person.
Speaker 2: This is live right here. Oh good, sweet baby Jesus, that is the ideal woman right there.
Speaker 4: Um hm, and she short.
Speaker 2: I like this short ones personally. You know, you give me a give me a good woman bout five two all day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll give you cute.
Speaker 4: This doesn't really do much for me, but I understand you have a flavor profile that you prefer.
Speaker 3: I get this.
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't say that I have a type, but if I could build the perfect woman, it would look a lot like this girl. So Alexa Bliss, I don't I don't think she's that attractive. She has no curve, she has no anything. She's too skinny, and she wishes she was living.
Speaker 4: Is that that Miley Cyrus looking chick.
Speaker 2: No, she don't look like Miley Cyrus. This is Alexa Bliss right here. Let me try and find Yeah, she see how skinny she is? It's too small.
Speaker 4: Yo, with the double jointed elbows.
Speaker 2: That ah yeah, I mean she's cute. Don't get me wrong. I'm not taking anything away from her. I just like my women a little thicker.
Speaker 4: See same same, but also live is not uh or yeah, Live Morgan is not thick by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: Well, she's thick in the right places. If you say so, you can tell this show is run by two dudes. Sorry about that. Anyway, where were we? Uh? Oh god, we are.
Speaker 4: Trying to looking like a hatchback on legs. Where looks like she wants to peg Buddy Matthew. I dig it, I dig it.
Speaker 2: Buddy Murphy. I thought, is it Buddy Matthew Now that he's not in WW anymore, I just I.
Speaker 1: Just knew that he was the but Matthew, buddy of Buddy Matthews. All I know is he was a disciple of Seth. So he's just like an not even in the view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, I know nothing of what you speak.
Speaker 3: But hell yeah, good things.
Speaker 2: W W things wrestling and bud Wiser Yellow Things, bro True Stratus is Oh mommy.
Speaker 1: No, Look, she was the first one I grew up like the females. I was like, oh, she petty, and it's just does she always have that's an instinct.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She's too plastic for me. Not a big fan of all the uh the artificial upgrades.
Speaker 1: Personally, I didn't wait to tell you, I said Tris Stratus. I understand that both Canadian, but we can't hold that against Trish.
Speaker 3: So is Zami Zain's punk ass.
Speaker 2: I love Sammy Zayin. Don't you better watch I know him.
Speaker 3: I will talk shit on him for forever.
Speaker 2: This is Trish now, this is a fifty something year old woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was, I was gonna make that comment, but I didn't want to be rude.
Speaker 3: But also like, yep, she's.
Speaker 2: Looking back in the day. But somebody's can we just like naturally age? Why do we gotta do all this extra shit?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Like, look your age? What's wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Because she has to present an image on camera. I get it. You try to look as young as you just can't. For you as long as you can. I'm not gonna judge for that. But like you know, it's like women with Rick Flair was out there looking like a flabby bag of shit, like only a few years ago. Like, I mean, yo, if we're gonna call a spade a spain, let's make sure we keep it in one thous whole across the board here, there's plenty of dudes that should walk away from the ring. Two decades before they actually do because they're trying to milk it for all they can. It's like, dude, I don't want to watch.
Speaker 2: Two dudes Pappoul's get after it like in tights in a speedo.
Speaker 4: It's like, why, why why are we watching this? This is prime time to some people.
Speaker 2: Rick Flair is one of the greatest showmans of all time. You watch your mouth when nature Boy was when he was talking that slick Rick shit. Yes, that was in his prime. Not whatever the fuck that coat hangar abortion of a of a ring performance.
Speaker 4: That was a few years ago. Bro, that was dog shit. Whoa uh talk about having a hard time holding these alligators down? Whoa No, that's slick Rick. Oh bro, give me that all day. That was pure showman shit. That was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the best. He's still alive. I think he's knocking on death door though.
Speaker 4: Oh he's been knocking for like a decade. Dude, his heart can only take so much. Then he went on kill Tony last year and got offended. They were like being they were roasting this person that sucked who he donated time to charity, and Rick Flair like straight up walked away from the panel and said I'm not gonna make fun of somebody who donates their time, and it's like, who knew Rick Flair was a pussy like I who had this inclination. I had no idea. I thought this was slick Rick.
Speaker 2: But to be honest, all like every single wrestler, I don't care who you are. I was involved in the business for a little bit. They're all so fucking dramatic, bro, it's not even funny.
Speaker 4: Goldberg and Stone Cold, I will respectfully disagree with you, both of those gentlemen. I've seen them off camera and in their personal all the stuff, nay are They're solid bros.
Speaker 2: I'm not the biggest Goldberg fan, to be honest with you, but I do like Stone Cold. You know their cousins.
Speaker 4: I did not. I knew that Goldberg was Jewish. Does that mean Stone Cold is Jewish?
Speaker 2: Goldberg's Jewish? I didn't know that Goldberg my boy wrestler name. No, that's not Bill Goldberg has a real name. I'm sorry you heard the name Goldberg gold Berg and didn't think that this was one of our yoked yids cousins. He's part of the tribe Homie like unironically, Oh, Bill Goldberg is Jewish and has openly embraced his Jewish heritage. I have never known that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to talk about Jewish names one day, okay, and you're gonna be it's it's things, Okay, Okay, anyway, moving on Goldstein, Silverberg, Diamond, Ruby, Jewel, these these are all Jewish. I hate to be the one to be the bad guy on this one, but like, read a book, not you, Jonathan to the people out there, if it sounds like it's a caricature of a last name, it yup.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, Oh so yeah, it turns out that they are not related. That was always something that I heard growing up that they were, that they were cousins.
Speaker 4: I thought I would say stone Cold's about his fucking murco as it gets. I'm not saying the Jewish people can't be Merca. But I I don't know if he was a Christian. I know he rocked the Austin three sixteen. For a long time I thought that was like kind of an homage to something. Maybe it was a blasphemous tone. I don't fucking know, but yeah, Goldberg be Jewish as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, Well that all started out just because like the he got a huge pop by like talking shit one of these times, and he was just like, you talk about how Christian you are. I can't remember who he was talking to, but you talk about how Christian and holy you are, well, I got a message for you. Austin three sixteen said, I just whipped your ass and it was it was prett the stone cold said so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. That was. I would argue the Golden Era, you know.
Speaker 2: I would say the Golden Era is coming back. It's actually gotten really good.
Speaker 4: They're never gonna actually redo Hell in a cell or like when they used to throw dudes on top of roofing tax and like dudes that actually bleed, and like they're never gonna be able to bring that back.
Speaker 2: They got the elimination chamber. Elimination chamber is way more treacherous than Hell in the cell. Dude, Okay, but is there still dudes actually bleeding? Like cutting and all that, Like they used to have passionate showmanship to it.
Speaker 3: That's not allowed anymore.
Speaker 2: Cut, but you can't bleed, I mean, you can't stop yourself from bleeding if you get hurt or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they always stopped the fight if they see it and they like make it a big thing.
Speaker 3: It's like that used to be a.
Speaker 4: Part of it.
Speaker 2: No, they don't stop the fight for fucking blood.
Speaker 4: What bro I remember watching what was it? Something of Humanity helped me out here? He wore a mask, something humanity who wore a wrestler who wore like a half of his face was a leather mask because he got burnt. Mankind, that's it to Humanny, my bad, Mankind, my bad, these fucking names. I remember watching the Undertaker throw that dude onto a bed of roofing tax and it's stuck in his skin. No wrestler today, these pompous little pussies are gonna do that. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure that you have never heard of the company called AEW then because oh I'm talking about WW they have Literally that's all they do is hardcore master matches like it is crazy, a like literally I had to stop watching it because I was getting sick watching it, Like how just like they are literally destroying each other over there.
Speaker 4: Oh, I gotta fucking watch this. This sounds fun, dude.
Speaker 2: It's wild. It's like ECW, but nowadays it's crazy. Okay, I was talking about the ww whatever the fuck they calling these days.
Speaker 4: But okay, aw and write that bitch.
Speaker 2: Down through some big times.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind, my favorite fighting style is letwey, where there's it's bare knuckle boxing and head butts are all out and one knockout doesn't stop the fight. So like that's my favorite style of fightings. So this sounds way more entertaining to me. I'm be honest with you, it.
Speaker 2: Just goes too far to me, Like it's too it's too far.
Speaker 4: But did they die? But did they die? Dude?
Speaker 2: They're losing so much fucking blood and whenever you're like getting slammed onto thumb tacks and getting hit with an actual like barbed wire baseball bat like it's real shit, Like it's I mean, I know they say wrestling is fake, dude, it is not fake. Like that's not fake. That's my point. That's real shit. It's or illustrated, it's not fake. None of it is fake. It's all real bumps, real bruises, real injuries. Like for sure, I have a major major respect for it. Yes, it's not like, oh these people are actually fighting, No they're not, but they're still getting hurt.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check out. Aw this sounds wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude's fun. It's it's pretty cool. Chris Jericho went over there, which is why I liked it. But anyway, uh, Jamie, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 12: So Rick Flair is still a pervert just so you know, Yeah, like still a fucking creed.
Speaker 10: I live in South Carolina. He's down in Florida. He hits on girls.
Speaker 4: Still, yeah, that's still a thing.
Speaker 10: This This dude is riding to the wheels fall off.
Speaker 2: Oh he's had like like seven divorces or something. Crazy alone, dude.
Speaker 12: He's paying more in child support and divorce fees than anybody ever.
Speaker 10: Like this dude is he's just rotten.
Speaker 4: And he is like I've had.
Speaker 12: Girls coming and be like, oh I memory flann I'm like all right and they're like, oh yeah, and this is what happened. So I'm in the telecom communications fields and it's way worse than punching people in the face, just so you.
Speaker 10: Know, that's way more fun. But that being said, a e W.
Speaker 12: One of the worst worst professional wrestling things you could or watch.
Speaker 4: Tell me more, Jonathan just kind of put me on it. Now you're telling me you're putting me off of it. Give me some context here, brother, it's it's tries to be too edgy? Was that it tries to be too edgy?
Speaker 2: In my opinion?
Speaker 4: Dude? That the bob wire bat was.
Speaker 12: It was that Adam what's his name, Adam something or other.
Speaker 10: Edge Adam Adam Copling. Dude, Like what the like? That was too much? Like that's too much?
Speaker 12: Like I I like like that wrestling's fake.
Speaker 10: It's I like real fighting. I like fake fighting. That was way too much.
Speaker 4: Do y'all get squeamish watching Saul movies? Just curious?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I like, no, this was too much, dude.
Speaker 12: They literally like they had to have referees come in and rip it out of his back.
Speaker 4: Hell, yeah, that's that's not fake.
Speaker 10: No, it's not fake. It was way too much, like, hey, we don't need to do that entertainment.
Speaker 4: Damn now I gotta check it out. You all are fucking me up here?
Speaker 10: Did you going the wrong way?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: No, not because I'm like into it, but like the way they all about describing it is like shock and all factor alone.
Speaker 3: I got to see what this is about.
Speaker 12: It's brutal, it was. I was like I watched it like seventeen hundred times, because.
Speaker 4: Jamie, have you ever watched a let Tway fight?
Speaker 10: Oh? Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Now a lot of people are saying that that is way too brutal, that's way too much.
Speaker 3: You know, it's fucking beautiful.
Speaker 10: No, it's it's it's actually combat.
Speaker 12: Yes, and men that have been through combat realize, like, hey, there's usually rules. Like That's why I'm like when you guys were talking earlier about like war and Iran, like, I'm like, this is kind of like a flow to it, like this this is a weird thing where like war rules are not the same as like real.
Speaker 10: Whoa Like, if I me and you have.
Speaker 12: A disagreement, we can throw hands whatever. We're just two guys having a conversation.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 12: But once you start attacking like weird things like I'm not down with that, but I like life way because I agree with headbutting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean head there's no rules in a real fight, you know, So yeah, I agree headbutting. I mean even if you want to really take it there, I think like, uh.
Speaker 4: Shot is never okay. There are writing circles where that is allowed, where it's like actual uh with Jean claud Lionheart or whatever. There are underground fighting circles that are to that level of like you know, winner take all and they're playing for for keeps and ship like that. I'm not about gladiatory combat. I don't want to watch someone die for entertainment. Here. We're not in ancient Rome.
Speaker 2: But that being said, you know it's it's I don't know right now because I haven't seen any aw stuff. That being said, if I watch one more guy get backhanded to the throat and the hole, I'd much rather watch a guy get barbed wire pride from his back, who's actually in pain, he's not acting and drop what's up?
Speaker 8: Darren Corby, Darby Allen and he just scaled Mount Everst and put the ae w OL flag up there.
Speaker 10: That dude is crazy, like pimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: If you want to see somebody that's insane, he's the one.
Speaker 2: He's won of the half the face painted.
Speaker 12: He rides in on the skateboard and then all of a sudden he just like jumps backwards into glass and you're like, why.
Speaker 2: He's a wild motherfucker.
Speaker 10: It's insane.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm muche like a w out. Now maybe I will have my stomach turned to like the rest of you and be like, Okay, now I understand what y'all mean. This was too much for the entertainment. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I grew up on w W F and w w E. This is a whole nother fucking thing. Bro to me, zombie, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 16: I actually, before you even said it, I was like, oh man, you gotta bring up AW. I love AW. I follow like half the wrestlers. I watch it all the time. Like I doubt that you'll get screamish. O C Spirit Animal too, and he's over here on his head, and Honey Badger's in here too, So I'm like, I think the Four Marines are probably gonna be like, yes, is.
Speaker 4: That what it is?
Speaker 2: Makes sense?
Speaker 4: So so you you you know, you know me pretty well here, Ravenly, you don't think that I'm gonna get squeamish about ae W and do you think I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: Shit to talk about it? Like I talk so much shit on the ww fuck nuts.
Speaker 16: I mean, I just watched I mean, I grew up on wrestling. I love it too, but I just watched the females and like, god, they're like bleeding everywhere, and I was like, man, this is is fantastic. Like the girls go just as hard as the guys do. I personally like it so sold.
Speaker 4: I'm so old. Damn it, y'all gonna make me a fan of wrestling in this bitch, God damn it.
Speaker 2: Wrestling's awesome, dude. And by the way, the people that are for the ones that are very bad at acting.
Speaker 4: Most of them.
Speaker 2: A wrestler's main job is to sell. If you are selling like shit, then you're putting the whole program in the in the dumpster, in my opinion, So you gotta sell. That's how That's literally how you work your way up the ladder is by making other wrestlers look good by taking proper bumps and selling correctly.
Speaker 4: I get it, and I'm not disparaging the drama of it, and like that's fine or the athleticism. Not gonna talk shit on that.
Speaker 2: I can't fucking pick up a dude, uh, you know, twice my weight and body slam him and do these acrobatics.
Speaker 4: It's it's extremely challenging on the body. Not gonna talk shit, but also aw sounds way better in all regards thus far, I don't know I'll check it out. I'll check it out, and maybe I just won't get it, but who knows.
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Spirit Animal.
Speaker 4: So formerly known.
Speaker 1: As Dean Ambos, he went back to his indie name John Moxley. I personally the best of the Shield members. He was always my favorite. He's he's pretty fucking like he's the whole thing. It's always been the death match, which personally I like some of the stuff I do get. I kind of get screamish just because there's been spots where you think dude's bobably dead because some of the weird angles he's failed and everything it bought. If you if you really want to have that signore but twisted, you're gonna love his matches. But even in TNA, they got edgy when they pulled the knife and cut the ring and dropped dude on his neck. And then you have new Jack. He actually tried killing a guy doing a match.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well that's you know. I know that they're trying to be showman and edgy and everything, but to a certain extent, it is extremely dramatic and there's a lot of jealousy. Like Dude, like wrestling. The wrestling business is such a jealousy driven thing. It is not even funny. You'll have people that are literally like they'll they'll dead weight and so whenever. So typically, let's say I pick you up for a power bomb, Jacob, You're supposed to like give me your momentum, so it's easier to pick you up so that I can power bomb you. If you don't like the wrestler that you're going up against, some of these little fucking drama queens will literally dead weight it so that you have to put all your body into it and and it looks like a shitty bump, and that's how people get injured all the time. And so that there's so much jealousy in wrestling and fucking that's one of the bad parts about it. I have one hundred percent could believe that absolutely, Honey Badger, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: Ultimate Warrior is to fucking go yes today. Had had the hardest intro.
Speaker 2: It was that intro the Ultimate Warrior that was a little past my time, though I didn't start watching wrestling until Ultimate Warrior was done.
Speaker 4: Damn, I don't know much about it, but it sounds sounds like a good time. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look at YouTube click clip Ultimate Warrior. All right, I'm writing that best down to his he was like Bortal clipbat a real thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so like original UFC one and ship is still choreographed and s no like Bortal Kombat, Like you fight to the fucking depth, somebody does. I'm watching these old clips of like the first ten ufcs that they ever promoted and put on and stuff. This was borderline, like, I mean, four keeps these dudes, I mean yes, and it was. It was in it's an stages. Who didn't want to know who would win between a taekwon do practitioner and a sumo wrestler. I'm curious, I don't know. But then you get, oh god, what was his name? He was the guy who pretty much took it over and over again. They did a stint in WWE as a matter of fact, Shit, this is gonna kill me. He's arguably one of the best fighters of all time. But yo, you watch this guy, and it's understood from that day forward that like, oh, BJJ is the most dominant fighting style period overall. Yes, there are a certain standard no no, no, no, no, old white dude that had handlebar mustaches, brown hair, super ripped. He wore like boots way up to his knees even in UFC.
Speaker 19: Fun that's it, don Fry watch him and Yester he bro watch him fight and if you play it right over the.
Speaker 20: Oh Fleetbird, like the entire song, there's an actual video of the of them doing it. You were hearing the eagle screech as it passed your door with God's waving the American flag every time you watch that.
Speaker 4: This guy was There's no other way around it. He was a true through and through brawler like and there's the there's a very famous clip of him and he was fighting some Japanese dude who was like the best in their weight division. All this, they finally clinched up and just went waw wam, exchanging fucking face punches until one of them stopped for like three solid minutes. What was it? Tell me, Sam Tamiyaka.
Speaker 7: Yes, and he's actually clippled form.
Speaker 1: He's a quadriplegic. He cippled in a wrestling accident. And uh don the predator fire actually pecked, went and paid the respects and he broke down, and God said, a boy like that shouldn't be confined to a life like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, Yeah, no, no, this was no hatred. It was pure sportsmanship, but also with the most brutality that could ever be mustard in a ring. And then yes, he did some time in WW and all that, but he he didn't.
Speaker 3: Do well with it. Very similar.
Speaker 4: Help me out, Jonathan, who's the guy brock Lesner how people don't like wrestling against him because he goes too hard? He doesn't he doesn't do well with pulling punches and things like that. Don Fry was the same way, like he did a stint, but it's you can't tell a trained killer to go soft. It doesn't convey.
Speaker 2: My favorite mm a convert to WWE will always be Matt Riddle. He is and he's not in WW anymore, but god damn I love that guy. Anyway, let's get away from wrestling, because I'm sure this is nothing to do with conspiracy.
Speaker 4: I mean, you never know.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said the boys have the Asian pass, So so says this slann eyed fucker White boy Wizard said, I'm fond of Gook. Can I get a pass for Gook?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I never understood that was such a bad word, but some people get really upset about it. Also, Sam, I just looked on YouTube. I found the free bird clip. That's fucking hilarious. You should watch it.
Speaker 3: No, I will, I will, absolutely.
Speaker 7: What do you think about the shanty playlist?
Speaker 4: I dig it, I dig it. Thank you for sending that to me.
Speaker 7: By the way, Fuck yeah, that is my drinking playlist.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, let's get past. We already talked a lot about the whole China versus Rhea thing. Spirit Animals said, how about that Mike Obama on air said, as a black man referring to hisself. Yeah, no, what yeah? Yeah what if I missed that? Was that was actually a while back? Uh uh yeah, I forgot about that. White boy wid white boy Wizard said, love me some goth girl action agreed. It just seems not genuine to me.
Speaker 3: Speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, I get it. I'm just saying it's like you're I don't know. I don't want to speak out a character. I just don't know enough Goth people personally. I mean, zombie, are you full Goth or are you kind of like mid Goth?
Speaker 16: If I could dress in Goth every day, I would, but I also have to blend into the Bible belt that I live into, and I have children, So I have to, you know, not always appear so goth. So I dress in like like the elder goth kind of like I blend in more.
Speaker 7: I have like different outfits.
Speaker 16: But when I actually have the opportunity to go out, then I actually will dress full goth.
Speaker 3: Which I mean, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: For the age that we are at, it's time for the elder Goth vibes to come out. You know, I'm good with it. Plus, have you seen what these kids are wearing these days? It doesn't look like what we grew up with. Goth and Emo. Look, it's a whole other thing. I don't know what to call that. It's it's a thing. It's a thing I showed my kids, Uh, I my kids Ronnie from back in the day. Uh, And they're like, what is he wearing? Why does he have a scarf on? Why is his hair like that? I'm like, no, no, no, pause, child, pause, this is that was Emo. That was true Emo for the day and age.
Speaker 2: Huh Uh.
Speaker 4: Help me out, Ronnie Ratcliffe Zombie helped me out here, Ronnie Radkey rad Key, that's it. Thank you so from yeah, I love him and death love it. Thank you. But looking at him from back in the day as opposed to whatever the fuck these kids are wearing now calling it goth. It's you know, you know, but I can't knock it because our parents thought we looked ridiculous at one point two. So I mean, that's what I mean at this point. It's just the older vibes. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Goth just gives me very bisexual vibes, Bro, that's really what it is. I've always thought that, even from a youth. I always thought, you're wearing fucking guyliner. Bro, you're painting your nails, you know, like it's weird.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: I understand outside looking in why you would get that image for sure. Scroll down in the chat, I just posted the clip of Michelle Obama referring to himself.
Speaker 2: Actually, why don't you click on that, because it's a lot easier if you just do it. Let me share the screen and pause the fucking audio and all that bullshit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel that breaking the fourth wall by saying that, but you know the fourth wall with our live man, come on, yeah, let's do this. Let's do this all right.
Speaker 21: I wanted to talk Marlon a bit about, you know, just so proud of how you are being a role model for dealing with a child that's transgender. Absolutely, and that's you know, that warms my heart, particularly as a black man. You know, I would you care to share that journey.
Speaker 4: Of well, I learned whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: I don't know Marlon Wayans was raising a trans kid.
Speaker 4: I mean he's a celebrity and that you'll have that. Look what the fuck was that? Yeah? Magic Johnson's kid, same way. It's a form of sacrifice in my opinion, whenever you're Will.
Speaker 2: Smith's both of his children, I don't even know what they call themselves these days. Uh D Wade's kid too.
Speaker 4: Come on, now, Lebron, doesn't his kid got some shit with him?
Speaker 3: Oh no, he just sucks at basketball?
Speaker 4: My bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't stand Lebron, I'll know, by the way. Shout out to now Pittsburgh fucking Steeler Aaron Rodgers who went on the Joe Rogan podcast like last week or something like that and straight up called out Lebron James for all the weird diddy shit, all of it like it was saucy. I love it so I love that my quarterback now is a conspiracy theorist, So that third eye all the way open. Shout out, Aaron Rodgers, if you are a listener of the Cult of Conspiracy, I mean give us, give us a shout out or something, bro, because I'm your fucking I am. I am loyal to you, now, sir. I always have been. I was always a Packers fan. Didn't really care for you too much when you were with the Jets. Not gonna lie, but I see he was trying to follow in Brett Farr's footsteps, so he started out Brett Favre.
Speaker 4: Started the fuck out of his wife too.
Speaker 2: Brett fav never beat his wife, He just cheated on her.
Speaker 3: My bad, My bad, My bad.
Speaker 4: I'm getting my NFL stars confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're thinking about ray Rice and many users.
Speaker 4: Uh there's not one case, there's tons, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, a lot of them. Yeah, Deshaun Watson, you know, not his wife, but everybody that tried to give him a massage. And uh, but Brett Fahr back in the day, he played for the Packers for a long time, then went to the Jets for a year, and then went to play for the Vikings. Right, and so Aaron Rodgers, following in his footsteps, played for the Packers for a long time, went to play for the Jets for two years and was trying to get signed by the Vikings and couldn't because they drafted a rookie last year. So he's like, all right, I'll just play for the Steelers. So thank you, Aaron Rodgers. Now we actually have a fucking decent quarterback. We have not had a good quarterback since Big Ben retired, and even in Big Ben's last two years he was trash.
Speaker 4: If you are listening, Aaron, we love you to death, would love to have you on the show sometime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, sir, let's see. Titty Milk Junkie said, Billy is my shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Billie Eilish is great.
Speaker 4: You know, although she's very liberal these days and stuff like she's she's so attractive anyway.
Speaker 2: She got them heavies on her though, say that, come on now, you know me? Yeah, we do like heavies up in here. The Teddy Milk Junkie also said that Rhea and China both look like some big back linebacker bitches. They do, they do. You're getting fucked by them, bro, Like they're not gonna lay. I can take it. That's just not going to happen. Oh, Buddy Murphy or whatever the fuck his name is, he's absolutely getting pegg. Now, if there's anything wrong with that, whatever, your sauce is not my thing, that would be a very interesting power struggle, to say the least.
Speaker 4: Well, we would see what would happen.
Speaker 2: Oh, and he's crawling away.
Speaker 4: He's like, too hard, too hard, damn it.
Speaker 2: White boy Wizard said, Billy looks like a boy. To me, I just I don't get it. I don't understand why people are attracted to Billie Eilish. I get it if you got a like a goth sensation or whatever. But to me, I don't know. I don't like her music. I don't like her. I don't think she's cute.
Speaker 4: I like some of her music in the past. I can't say that I've heard anything of her recent shit that I was like, oh man, this is amazing, but like, you know, eh, her older shit I did.
Speaker 2: Like Zombie said, I like liv too, Alexa isn't for me. I'm the same way lives the shit heard that Spirit Animals said, tris Stratus is a woman I bring home to meet my grandma. Fuck you mean.
Speaker 4: God? You say so?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: White Boy Wizard said, I'm six foot, two hundred and twenty five pounds. I like me a five eight, five nine and forty two hundred and fifty five type of girl. Hate trying to bang a pair of chopsticks and the little ones always say out and that shit sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like I don't like them skinny because I'm a I'm a thinner guy as is, and skinny on skinny just hurts. You know, that's not good for anybody anyway.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the skinny ones because I'm kind of a chunky monkey and uh, you know, you get on top and it's like, god, yeah, you know, am I hurting you?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 4: You know, it's just you need a skinny one because like you're a little more on the chunky side. So he gotta that's that opposite attraction kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't mind him skinny. I really don't have a preference, like just be under two hundred pounds personally, Like, if you're under two hundred, I'm.
Speaker 4: All right with it. Oh, I don't put a weight on it because honestly, I've seen I've seen.
Speaker 2: That's right, because you can be if you're like five, eight, five nine, two hundreds not bad.
Speaker 4: It depends on how you're built, though, because I've seen a two hundred that looked like a beach ball, and I've seen a two hundred that looks like she just walked out of Sports Illustrated. It's about where the weight is placed on the body, bro, That's why weight is such a Yes, I understand it's a real thing. You could scale it, butan all. But like what is and is not attractive? That's a construct, you know what I mean? Now, I don't want of the two hundred. I don't need one five of that to be solid muscle. And she's ready to like rip my soul out, Like who we don't need that problem.
Speaker 2: You know what I never You know what I never bought is women that say that they love dad bods. I'm like, no, you fucking don't. If you got to pick, bro, Like, if you got to pick you trying to tell me you would take Peter Griffin over.
Speaker 4: That's that's not dadbod. That's morbidly obese. There's there's a difference here. There's levels to this shit, you know what I mean? But like saying that a girl's into a dad bod is the same way of a guy saying he's into a milf pod. There's a type for everybody. Some guys are obsessed with gem rats that weigh a buck five, soaking wet, and like that's their shit. Personally, I don't get it like that does that does less than nothing for me. But like some guys, that is their whole thing. Like you know, I like them thick, Jamine.
Speaker 2: Everybody has their own flavor though. Yeah, oh god, then it went down a whole rabbit hole as far as what people prefer. Jeddi milk Junkie said, I like them big, I like them chunky. Indeed, White William said, Nah, not chunky, thick with multiple c's.
Speaker 3: I like them thick with the que.
Speaker 2: You feel me, Damn, that's pushing it. That's pushing it. When you add the Q at the end, it's my ship. Just as far as alphabet goes, Q and C are very far apart from each other.
Speaker 4: That does. I feel like once it's thick with five seas, once you get to that sixth se you upgrade to the queue. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, good point, good point. Honey Badger said, I like to toss them around, and I like them thicker than zooglass.
Speaker 4: That's good ship. I'm stealing that one. That's great. Uh spirit.
Speaker 2: Glass, that's a good one. Spirit animals said thick thighs save lives, but uh uh thigh thought thigh highs my demise.
Speaker 3: Both very true statements.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do need some good thighs up in here. Uh yea.
Speaker 1: Valhalla wanted two ways, either by the death by the sword or by the suffocation by the thighs of a maiden.
Speaker 7: Both are except the ways to Valhalla, so says the high one.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. I think that if you're going to go out, if you go out getting suffocated by a juicy fupa, I mean you went out the right way.
Speaker 1: There's a they've taken manuscripts and everything that survived throughout the time but from the north uh uh uh, pantheon and all.
Speaker 7: Then they can combine it into an actual book and in it it says Odin says that whether by.
Speaker 1: The sword by the sword, or whether your last butt is drawn by the sword, or between the thighs of a maiden, both ways are acceptable. Ball.
Speaker 7: I'm like, that's just older looking out for brother.
Speaker 2: Odin was a real one.
Speaker 4: He was real. But do you also have to die with a weapon in your hand if it's between the thighs of a maiden? Because if that's the I mean, there are certain people that are into that, so like not knocking it.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm just saying all hand battle stations.
Speaker 2: Look, I ain't saying I'm rocking a sword over here, but I got that dagger all day. I would call that a weapon.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just saying, you know, or to get a little witchy. It's the antheme. It's pointed on both ends. How do you make that happen? I'm just kidding. Teddy Milk Junkie said, give me all the cellulite, thank you. Fucking yes, this man preaching in here. Zombie said, I'm five eleven. Yeah, it don't even matter what you weigh. Then, see, it don't even matter. It's gonna be deceiving no matter what number you would say. Numbers are numbers were even talking about it. That's what I'm saying. Uh, White boy Wizard said, go get them, Bubba, I can let two inches slide. Jesus, Uh Spirit animal.
Speaker 4: Seven that you're releasing the cracking beg.
Speaker 2: Good God, where is this conversation gone? I like it though, Fuck it, spirit animal. You're only five six, bro, you are.
Speaker 4: A fucking goblin. How tall are you? Jonathan five? Five eleven and five eleven?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I mean I'm not tall by any means, but I would say that I'm kind of average.
Speaker 4: Average, slightly above average. Yeah, sure you are Asian your average for your for your klan, if you will for your klan. Yeah, I mean right, Yeah. Can't wait to meet you in person, Bro, this is gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Teddymo Junkie said, I'm six four three twenty. Never liked him small, my boy, he gets it. You are a specimen of a man. Then, Sir White Boy Wizard said, you are damn beautiful ravenly Just in case no one told you today, I see you. M all right all right?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: Teddymok Junkie said, riz with the tits, my boy, or with the tis my boy? Sorry?
Speaker 4: With the tism you know, it works, It works if you work it, if you work it right. You know, it depends on what your tism is. I'll say that much if if Yeah, anyway, moving on, if your TISSM makes you money, then you can risen with the tism all day. I've learned that much.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, I want pitfights to the to the death. Make the death row inmates as the fighters.
Speaker 4: We've talked about this before, and you know what, I'm not about gladiatory combat for entertainment unless it's pedophiles and and it's them fighting to the death for another day of life. Like I'm I'm good with that. We can sell pay per views, we can sell merch.
Speaker 10: I'm with you on that, Jacob, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: The problem with that is the problem with that is that, you know, then you got the whole like Green Mile situation with like wrongfully convicted type of shit. You know that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about pedophiles that are on death row. Pedophiles on death row. Sure, yeah, throw them like dudes that are already damned to death regardless, Like, let's make a little extra money on them. Fuck them draining from the taxes. And then we've got to house them and feed them and give them clean needles for their injection. When they got fuck all of that ship, all the pedals, you guys, guy, false accusers have to do it too.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yes, fuck those people too up in the steaks.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you, in my opinion, that's kind of just as bad.
Speaker 4: Oh it is. I mean, yeah, you're ruining someone's reputation by saying they did X, Y and Z and it was all a lie because you're just jaded because of who knows what's fun. Oh yeah, Like that's fuck defamation. You're ruining this person's entire life. They're never gonna be able to get the stink off of that.
Speaker 2: Boston bad Guy's other phone said if I had a head butt, If I throw a head butt, it's until death.
Speaker 4: I mean it could be a death hit, gonna be honest. I've seen some of them led to a boys that like, as soon as they get one of those solid connects, dude, that's the front one. Makes sense to me, that side one with it, throw their whole bite out into it. Dude. You watch them drop the motherfucker and it's like, I know that the fight's technically not over because he's gonna wake up in a minute and all, but like maybe we should call it. But it's like a national sport in Meanmar. They're like, no, we're not stopping shit. If he wakes up, the fight continues. And I've only seen one in my entire time watching the sport one time where a dude came back from a first knockout and ended up winning the match. It is, It's insane.
Speaker 2: Head buns are like mutual destruction.
Speaker 4: Though, oh you're gonna you're gonna take it as much as you receive it, but like who's gonna be standing victorious at the end of it is determined upon who wants it more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, white Boy Wizard said, headbut is my favorite. I've landed three of them perfectly, didn't even have to throw a punch after.
Speaker 4: It's it's a solid move. It's a solid move. Now, I'm not about sucker punching somebody by like getting in their face and as they're talking shit just giving a head like that.
Speaker 3: Let's be gents about it, right.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, if you're in a fight and you land a perfect head but, fucking.
Speaker 2: Kudos, Zombie said God. I hate head budding personally. I love throwing elbows, dude, Yeah, a good elbow throw, You're fucked.
Speaker 4: Knees are my thing, my but they're they're because I'm so tall, like I got, I got a lot of range on my legs, not not necessarily flying me, but if I'm gonna clench, dude, I can land a knee into someone's ribs so fucking easily with And it's not like I'm making myself out to be some bad my my anatomy favors that you now.
Speaker 3: I but elbows are solid to.
Speaker 2: White Boy, Wizard said, oh yeah, I've never thrown one, but the clips you see of them landing in straight splitting human skin like peach skin is gnarly as fuck. When talking about the elbows, Zombie said, they hurt so much to throw so much, Uh, but can be effective. But I think your elbows are so much better in splitting heads.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken. The elbow is actually one of, if not the hardest point on the human body. So as far as that goes like it's it is the best place as far as bang for buck, as far as contact is concerned.
Speaker 3: So I'm not knocking it whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said that seven scene emo look is my personal brand of poison. I get weaken my knees.
Speaker 4: I feel that I feel that Homeboy, I guess and you see what I'm saying. The seven emo scene look is not what's happening right now. But again, maybe that's just me not being able to, you know, change with the times. Maybe I'm just a Maybe I'm just an old headed heart. Yeah. Maybe if I was born in the seventies, I'd be telling people that the Ozzie age of metal was the pure form and all this emo shit's retarded. Like, I don't know, maybe it's just where I was born in the timeline, I get it.
Speaker 2: Spirited animals said, I love you, fuckers love you too. Samuel honey Badger said. Big Mike with the flex emoji.
Speaker 4: Dude straight up without missing a beat, said as a black man, I just can you tell us more about this? And it's like, hoo man, Michelle, Mike, excuse me, you're just u l out there, ain't you are? Her and Barry still broke up.
Speaker 2: They're at least Booty Collins too, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: So he you mean Mike's calling Barry for the booty.
Speaker 2: Call, unless he's calling that short uh Oswald Patten or Patton Oswald type of guy that was gay and he was sucking dick for coke back in New York or wherever the fuck that was. Remember that video, Yeah, I do remember that. I mean, and that guy allegedly died didn't come to find out, Nay, ain't.
Speaker 4: He came out with a whole other statement. This This wasn't even about them official narratives, quote unquote. They just be changing, don't they.
Speaker 2: He was one of the first guests on Tucker Carlson Show. Yeah, that was a fucking savage move.
Speaker 4: I love it. I don't just I don't agree with Tucker on everything he ever says, but man, when he hits, he fucking hits.
Speaker 2: You do, Jay Spirit Animals said, Jacob's hold up, lost it. Jacob's eyes went as big as saucer plates, or as big as China's dishonor.
Speaker 4: I forget what it was or what happened where I was just like, bro, what but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Big, Mike saying, as a black man, I'm like, and then your asma was big on my Oh yeah, oh yes. The only time I get that big is when an Asian family says you have bought the sagna upon the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that was wild. I mean, the whole dancing on Ellen did interest the show and having her whole fucking ham candle slapping her thigh like Okay. Some people could say that that was an optical illusion, and I disagree with that. Of course.
Speaker 1: I definitely think a monster canon Jim Schwitz, No, dog, there ain't no optical illusion.
Speaker 4: You know what exactly? I know what I saw. But I've heard people try to make a claim of one thing or another.
Speaker 15: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't talk your way out of that one. That was no slip of the tongue. That was though. That was nothing like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Big Mike was born with a girth certificate and a birth certificate. From what I can tell, a girth certificate like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I actually went over to one of my ex's house, my daughter's mom whenever her house, and her like like step grandma or some shit, was there, super fucking liberal and I was and she was like, I guess she was talking about how beautiful and how amazing and how strong of a black woman Michelle Obama is. And I was like, but she's a he and there's a dick in there.
Speaker 4: She probably thinks that Bruce Jenner is also just a gorgeous woman.
Speaker 2: Oh, Woman of the Year. Bruce Jenner, you.
Speaker 4: Mean, yeah, which we can say Bruce not Caitlyn anymore because Trump said so, but you know, all things and still supports Trump like a motherfucker. That should also be stated. But yeah, I and won the Female of the Year award and all the jokes that go along with that. But yeah, like there are some people out there with a straight face, we'll say that Bruce Jenner is a breath taking woman and it's like.
Speaker 3: You're you're being real right now.
Speaker 2: Until you hear the voice.
Speaker 4: It's the same with all mccrone's bitch uncle excuse me, what what's the name Brigitte slash slash whatever the fuck the uncle's name was. Yeah, it's the same thing. There is French people that are like, she is a gorgeous first Lady of France and it's like, you realize you're saying that out loud and we can hear you right like that's a dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 2: Let's see Zombie said there's a huge conspiracy. They have to sacrifice one of their kids to turn their uh, sacrifice one of their kids to turn gay or transfer their own fame slash gain. Yeah, we've talked about that. Actually, I believe that's exactly what happened with Dwayne Wade. He got together with Gabrielle Union and shit got weird.
Speaker 4: There's too many cases of it to not say that there is a systemic. It's not just like the onesies and twosies out there. It's damn near all of the big names you can mention in Hollywood or in sports, they like have something along these lines that just happens to take place right as they become a star. And it's like they pass it off as you're being so progressive. I'm like, you're also chemically castrating your kid at a very early age. And you hear interviews from those kids as grown adults, they like they hate their parents for what they what they allowed them to do. It's like, you know, we talk about all the time. You know, you're not gonna let your six year old get a tattoo, but you'll let them swap their their wee's for v's.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't get that, don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't get it at all. It's it is child abuse.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in being born in the wrong body. I've never bought that look, you want to be attracted to the opposite sex, totally fine. If you feel like you have more effeminate or more manly personality or features, totally fine. I don't have a problem with that. You say you're born in the wrong body. I got an. I just I personally have an issue with that.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a thing called gender dysphoria.
Speaker 4: It is a real, clinically diagnosed medical mental disorder. Like, it's a real thing that people understand to be true. Okay, you can you can have a mental disorder where you can seek therapy to get back on track with what's reality. Right, And I live in a fantasy world. It's a real thing. But that being said, so, I was doing a little bit of light reading the other day.
Speaker 3: I know it's scary.
Speaker 4: I don't really like doing such, but this whole have you heard of the two souls people?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The what is it? The natives?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yes, yes, the LGBTQ two plus whatever the fuck the new acronym is two plus? Do you know where that actually came from? And yes, it is true to say the indigenous community just shot in the dark.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 4: Do you know about what year we have the first documented case.
Speaker 2: Of that, I wouldn't have a clue.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety, nineteen ninety, there was a person who happened to be of Native American descent.
Speaker 2: That's actually not even what that means, by the way.
Speaker 4: It's no, no, no, this is what they think it means, because there's no record anywhere within any tribe's background or religious principles or any of these things to say that a person is born two sold meaning two genders, meaning something within the conversation of LGBT.
Speaker 2: But blah blah blah, that's not what that means at all. This person misquoted their own religious texts and brought it up as a way to make themselves even more of a minority and ran with it. The first time it was ever brought up, ever, was in nineteen ninety. So all these people that are claiming that that's what they are, it's the same as these people that are claiming that they're dragonborn and they've known it ever since they played elden rings the.
Speaker 4: First time, or elder scrolls, and people.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that people will say that from like a spiritual perspective, that I'm two gendered or two souls or whatever. The fuck, it has nothing. Nothing in the spiritual realm has anything to do with your physical body whatsoever. It has nothing to do with that. Like it's literally trying to take you away from the material world. Be in this world, not of this world. That's almost like literally what all of them say, or or like you even go to Hinduism, like they literally they call it maya. It's the illusion. Like the material world is the illusion. Why are are you then trying to integrate your spirituality into your sexuality? Mind blowing to me.
Speaker 4: It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: By the way, I pulled up a statistic here, approximately one point six million people aged thirteen and over in the United States are estimated to experience gender dysphoria, which is about zero point five percent of total of the total US population. The prevalence may be higher due to underreporting and social stigma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably right, the same way that only a few years ago, only five percent of the population was considered anywhere in the acronym conversation, right, five percent right now, and in like.
Speaker 2: One in three it's high.
Speaker 4: So you know, we what are we calling that? Because so many people lived in the closet for so long, That's that's really what we're gonna go with or are we gonna say that they're turning the freaking frogs carry or even somewhere in the middle of the two.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm good with that.
Speaker 4: Or because it became like socially, it became social currency to say that you are a part of this, you know, group, the marginalized groups.
Speaker 2: It became cool to be marginalized. I don't know when this exactly took. They want to be able to fit in with everybody who's disenfranchised or some shit, you're.
Speaker 3: An outcast, me too, but I'm this kind of outcast.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, me too. It's like you could just be an independent could you could just be your own person and just roll with That's that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I pulled up this article. This is from brightpathbag dot com. Never heard of it, but it says, oh so brightpathbehavioralhealth dot com. So it says gender dysphoria statistics in the United States. So approximately one point four million American adults identify as transgender, with about zero point six percent of adults experiencing gender dysphoria. And I was trying to go here. So from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one, there was nearly a threefold increase and diagnosises of gender dysphoria among children and adolescents in the United States. It went from in twenty seventeen fifteen thousand, one hundred and seventy two to forty two thousand, one hundred and sixty seven and twenty twenty one, so so in.
Speaker 4: Children who are still trying to figure out who they are. Just in general, that age bracket is a tough age bracket, regardless of who you are and where you come from.
Speaker 2: Right literally, diagnosed, yeah, diagnosed with this. It's like you got Even behavioral health and doctors they're saying, yeah, I guess you're You're on it, dude.
Speaker 4: It's like, but they understand this is a mental disorder. They're not saying, oh, yeah, no, you're right, you should be a girl. These are doctors that are saying, no, no, no, you truly do feel this way, but it's a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you feel like this is correct, this is incorrect, We need treatment.
Speaker 2: From twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one, seventeen thousand, six hundred and eighty three youth diagnosed with gender dysphoria began treatment such as puberty blockers and hormones or both. Seventy three percent of trans women and seventy eight percent of trans men first experienced gender dysphoria by age seven.
Speaker 4: And to see the problem is the highest statistical suicide rate in the country is transgender black people.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're about to actually get to that. I don't know about the way. Yeah, but so let's just read through it. So it says, on average, transgender men live with untreated gender dysphoria for twenty two point nine years, while transgender women spend on average twenty seven point one years before seeking treatment. Thirty six percent of individuals with gender dysphoria had suicidal thoughts in twenty sixteen, rising to fifty five percent by twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: And that's my point. It's a mental chemical imbalance. This is a documented thing. You shouldn't lean into it. You should be trying to help them, not steer them harder towards the fucking suicide block.
Speaker 2: In twenty nineteen, sixty six percent of hospitalized youth with gender dysphoria were admitted for suicide attempts or self harm. Sixty six percent.
Speaker 4: I didn't make itself, dude. This is the actual statistics. These are the real numbers.
Speaker 2: This isn't us just making shit up because this is our political ideations.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else to say towards this.
Speaker 4: These people need actual help, they're not getting it. Instead, they're getting these quote unquote treatments where they're mutilating themselves, and then later they can no longer stand to see what they've become, even though they became exactly what they wanted. But if you couldn't love yourself with who you were, what makes you think you're gonna love yourself after the case?
Speaker 2: It's self harm rates among oh wait, not that one.
Speaker 3: Sixty fucking tragic, dude.
Speaker 2: Sixty one point three percent of students with gender dysphoria reported suicidal ideation, over three times higher than that of cisgender peers. Thirty point three percent of American youth with gender dysphoria reported at least one suicide attempt at least one thirty percent right right. In twenty sixteen, sixty six percent of individuals with gender dysphoia were white, increasing to seventy one percent by twenty nineteen, and black Americans constituted seven percent of those with gender dysphoria in both twenty sixteen and twenty nineteen. So the whites are definitely killing it in the gender dystoria.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, there's also cultural reasons for that. I would think, you know, one group will accept a little more than the other. And I'm not saying anything negative about either group honestly with that statement.
Speaker 3: That's just that kind of comes with the territory, honestly.
Speaker 2: Spirit animals said me so horning me love you long time.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. The timing, the timing.
Speaker 2: On this though, I had to throw it out there.
Speaker 7: He's talking about earlier this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we know what you were talking about about it. We know, we know you got to you got the fucking uh what is it called the coronavisor coronavisor over there. You're just you just peered in. You knew that conversation was coming up, so you try to get out ahead of it to try and you know, Steer, I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 7: I will shot was psyching. I'd be playing the fuck out of a lot of tickets.
Speaker 1: Heard that I fucked that I'd met, I'd buy me a pirate ship.
Speaker 7: O that bitch up and tidy hoe fuckers.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, guys, time for an Asian barbecue. The trees started speaking Vietnamese again.
Speaker 4: Ah, little napalm action here for it.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, if she ain't two eightyes, she ain't a lady.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I had a guy like that in the Marines, and like straight up if she if he could wrap his arms around her and like touch fingers at the back.
Speaker 3: He didn't want that.
Speaker 4: He wanted he wanted something that looks like he was supposed to be riding this thing into more door like that was.
Speaker 3: That was what he was after.
Speaker 4: And we gave him so much. Hello for this skinny black kid too. I know the jokes right themselves, but uh, you know, it's a thing. It's a thing, and he had quite a time in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Brother Yeah, Zombie said, that's a hefty gal. Spirit Animal said, busted can of biscuits type gal.
Speaker 4: Uh, Teddy, somebody out there for everybody, y'all, we're not throwing sade.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, I mean we everybody got their own flavor, their own type. They're nothing wrong with it. Teddy Milk Junkie said, I agree, one hundred percent. Zombie said, don't get me wrong, some women can carry it super well, that's true. And spirit animals said, no doubt, I love biscuits to need some honey with them.
Speaker 4: Heard that biscuits and honey go way too hard and there's not enough people getting on that. And aside from all the innu windows actual breakfast conversation, Yo, I understand, jelly goes hard.
Speaker 3: I understand all these things.
Speaker 4: Yo, Honey on the biscuits is where it's at.
Speaker 2: Teddy Molk Junkie said, let's get this straight. There is such a thing as too damn big.
Speaker 3: I can agree with that, but again it's on your preference. You know, everybody's got their thing.
Speaker 2: It says this is a meme that the Spirit animal posted. It says it's official child molesters in Alabama will now be chemically castrated. And then it show SpongeBob and squid word and the doctors are squid word and SpongeBob is the child molesters, and squid words telling to the child molester. I've come for your pickle. Jesus.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh all right, So now I wanted to get we're pretty much caught up. I want to get over to a couple of articles here that I actually had pulled up.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what I want. I want to get to one too, but we'll get to yours first.
Speaker 2: I'm sad to read this because I used to be a fan of The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. No longer like them. I went to two of their concerts actually, and it says the rock band frontman declares Trump voters are not allowed at his shows. So the lead singer of the alternative rock band The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus told supporters supporters of President Trump that they are permanently banned from his shows. On Saturday, the frontman, Ronnie Winter, made a declaration and a video posted to his band's official Instagram page, saying, if you voted for Donald Trump, do not come to my shows forever, not just like these four years. He specifically attacked Christian Trump supporters, stating, if you're Christian and you voted for Donald Trump, shame on you. You are not allowed to come to my shows. I don't want you there. Don't come to my shows.
Speaker 4: So I was under the impression that they were listed at least as a Christian alternative band. I don't know if that's a factor not, but I had heard that somewhere along the way. And that being said, if you're a Christian, you voted for Trump. And I'm not like taking offense by any means, but one of the political candidates had a slew of pastors that were putting their hands on him in a moment of prayer, and the other one was a devout whore. I'm not trying to be that guy. I don't believe that Trump is ordained by God to be I'm not taking that stance either. But like we're really going to start drawing these conclusions, he said.
Speaker 2: He said, do not come to my shows because you're going to hear a lot of propaganda and you're going to hear like the actual words of Jesus. Okay, so he is a Christian. He goes, you're going to see a lot of acceptance from all areas of life and races, and you're just going to see a lot of harmony. Okay, that's not what you're about. Okay, don't come. Refunds of her are are available forever. Don't come. Goodbye. He also wrote, it's awesome that you love face down, It's not for you it's not your song. Okay, it's it's not your song, mentioning their most successful song DA During the clip, Winner also slam critics who attacked his liberal beliefs in the past, telling followers that he is proudly woke and that what people have been right in their predictions about the country's decline under Trump? Have they like what to mension are you living in?
Speaker 4: You know there is I don't want to take this opportunity to start shitting on liberal Christians, because I know Christians that believe in all kinds of political things.
Speaker 3: The same way.
Speaker 4: I don't waive a banner on the whole this denomination versus that denomination. Look, I don't really care who you vote for.
Speaker 2: If you claim to be a Christian and you hold true to that belief system, I would hope.
Speaker 4: That you would vote according to that. But with that being said, I just saw the other day some of the most brain dead regurgitation I'd ever seen in my life saying that if Jesus was alive today, he'd clearly be a socialist I know. And then equally equally, I've seen retarded jargon being said if Jesus was alive today, he'd want to invade Iran. And it's like, so both of you are so full of shit that you have no idea which direction is up.
Speaker 2: Jesus, that's all I can see here. Jesus would want to invade Iran.
Speaker 4: I've heard somebody say this, and I've also heard somebody say that he'd be a socialist, and I've heard some people say that he would and this and this with Israel and he would totally be about bombing Hamas.
Speaker 2: And it's like the same guy that said to love your neighbor and that it doesn't matter whether Jew or Gentile is pro war.
Speaker 4: Now that you see my point, you see my point. These people are so full of shit on either side. This guy here, I didn't know that he was quote unquote woke. And if you claim that you're a Christian voted for Trump and fuck you. I'm paraphrasing, but like, yeah, that being said, yeah, tells me that as much as you say acceptance, it sounds like you're casting a lot of judgment there.
Speaker 3: My boy, Interesting, how that's a double edged sword.
Speaker 2: He goes, Look, man, the thing about being woke is that you're awake, and once you're awake, you can never go back to sleep. Not only has nothing changed, but everything they said, what's going to happen the woke people has happened. You have done nothing but proved them right. Wow, that's amazing. I mean I I didn't realize that the wokes were getting everything? What did you get right? As a woke person? I hate that fucking term, and it stands for it's fake. Awake is what woke is.
Speaker 4: I would say, what predictions did they get right? What did I miss?
Speaker 2: I still don't know, it, says. Winter. Joins a growing list of musicians who have spoken out against Trump's second term. In recent months, Classic rock legend Bruce Springsteen has made an anti Trump screed a fixture of his current world tour. Anti Trump screed? What is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 4: But I know Bruce Springsteen has spoken out against Trump multiple times. And it's like, okay, and I can't tell you last time I jammed.
Speaker 2: To his music, Oh my god, is this a Trump?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: This is a Trump quote? He's talking shit about Bruce Springsteen. I see that highly overrated Bruce Springsteen goes to a foreign country to speak badly about the President of the United States. I never liked him. I never liked his music or his radical left politics. And importantly, he's not a talented guy.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say he's not talented, but I will also say that like it's like he's gonna be missed by I mean, you know, Okay, I will say he's probably a little overrated too.
Speaker 2: I mean so just going back to, uh, what is it called red jumpson apparatus?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 2: He goes in my home. I h the America that I love, the America that I've written about, that has been a beacon of hope and liberty for two hundred and fifty years, is currently in the hands of a corrupt, incompetent, in treasonous administration. Incompetency, you say, I didn't hear you saying shit about Biden. That was the most incompetent president we've ever had. Like it's not even he's not even debated. I don't even think how do you debate that?
Speaker 4: Literally, Like, I don't want to do that where we compare the former administration with the current right because people say that's a cop out. Okay, let's compare him to the last four administrations. I would say that Trump is more competent than Bush. Hands down. I would say he's more competent than Obama. I would say he's more competent than Biden. I would say he's more competent than Clinton. I know, shocker. I stand by that.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's now there's no painting of Donald Trump in a blue dress in red high heels on fuck Island? Is there?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know because apparently he's on the list. So says Elon that he retracted like twenty four hours later. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know about that. There was I feel like there was another thing that I wanted to bring up. Maybe not Okay, Yeah, I think I brought up everything that I wanted to go into.
Speaker 4: Also said moultiple times. Here bro if the dot com bubble didn't happen under Clinton's regime, no one would have thought he was a great president. Like that was the one thing. Oh, our economy was booming and this and this. He kept us out of war, he didn't. We were at multiple conflicts during that time, Kosovo Bosnia. Anything he bombed a place that needed to be bombed, he did need to be done with the time came. He blew up a fucking tailand all factory That was a complete waste of time and resources and made us.
Speaker 3: Look really bad.
Speaker 4: Our economy was great because a whole new tech industry opened up under his rule. It just happened to be during the time he was in there was no controversy around him. Let's not even get started on the whole Haiti conversation. Let's not get started on the Clinton body count. Let's not even get started on Monica Lewinsky. Like you see what I'm saying, It's no I would honestly say that Trump is Say what you want about him. Is he a piece of shit? We could argue that, is he a dickhead? Okay, fine, fair enough, competent businessman, competent leader, all these things. I'll at least give the props where they're due. I may not like him as a person, but I like the job he's done thus far.
Speaker 2: H for sure, this is this is I just typed in us to go to war with Iran, and they're all posting about it Daily.
Speaker 4: Mail, the Hill.
Speaker 2: Of course they are the Hills talking about it too. Sure, which now, because that's literally in the Capitol right.
Speaker 4: I'm still not buying it as of this moment. A lot can change in a moment's notice. I get that.
Speaker 2: Even the Jerusalem Post says Iran prepares to strike US bases if they joined the war. Yes, here we go. Where was it? This is from the Daily Mail? The US is poised to join Iran war. America a masses an armada of warships.
Speaker 4: They were already off the coast of Yemen with the hoo Thies. It's not there's nothing new here. We've had them in the area for a while. You see my point.
Speaker 2: Here's Reuters is saying the US is moving fighter jets to Middle East as Israel Iran war rages. That was twelve hours ago.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad you brought that one up. Let me share screen real quick, just two seconds, okay, for anybody who doesn't know about the F thirty five and what this looks like.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just gonna share screen.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show y'all what an actual F thirty five looks like. And as we're talking about, the zeitgeist of the journalists are saying this and this is a credible source and all this. Okay, this is an F thirty five, Okay, it is arguably one of our best flight situations we've ever created. Okay, this motherfucker is a war machine. Look at the size of the human beings next to the plane, shall we let's observe that together. Now, it's not very much Iran, not very big, but it's also it's not like the size of a Prius either. Okay, but it's also not the size of a fucking C one thirty huge jetliner motherfucker either. Here, okay, now here is a picture of what I ran says they shot down in American F thirty five. I'm sorry, what Yeah, And they were running this like it was real news. Oh my god, the F thirty five has ever been shot down before. I Ran just accomplished it. Da da du. That's not even the fucking star that's on the Israeli planes. No, it's ridiculous. These are mountains in the background. Look at it compared to the size. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Let's also make mention of the fact that these are full on buildings with cars. Look at the size of the car as opposed to the people, as opposed to the fucking plane.
Speaker 4: So for everybody to miss it, I ran just discover chat GPT and this is what they tried running as real news. I'm sorry, as of this moment, I just can't buy anything that the journalists are saying. And I stand by the statement. If you think you're bullying journalists hard enough, you're not.
Speaker 2: I get it. I'm just saying like, it feels like like a lot of this just feels very scripted.
Speaker 4: Scripted. Yeah, I agree, that's the point, Mockingjay.
Speaker 2: But even it's not to say that false flags don't happen like people think that, like, oh, false flags mean that nobody got hurt or nobody got injured. No, there's there's still legitimate things. It's just not orchestrated and happening the way that you think it is, And so I wouldn't doubt it. I mean, to be honest, I kind of buy that there's gonna be some kind of false flag coming up really soon, because the US needs a good war, and the war machine loves a good war, and it's a good reason for US to get involved back in the fucking Middle East all over again. And this was exactly what Trump was trying to prevent the entire time. Netan Nyahu said, you thought, and I think that that I think that Trump is eventually just going to succumb to it, because what's going to happen is is that either Israel or Iran or Lockheed or Boeing or some bullshit is going to cause some kind of false flag and it's going to cause the Americans to beg for us to go into a war. Same thing with nine to eleven. I don't know if it's gonna be to that level, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't put it past. Like, just be on the lookout, That's all I'm saying, because this shit is, it's been bruined for a hot minute, and co Israel wants to know, all right, yous, are you with us or you're not. We're gonna test that right now. I guarantee you that something's gonna something's gonna go down.
Speaker 4: Bro. I think you're correct. They're gonna test that. But they just pissed in Trump's cereal publicly. And does Trump seem like the type of guy that likes to be forced into a situation.
Speaker 2: No, But eventually he I'm just saying, I think that he's eventually gonna succumb to it.
Speaker 4: We will see. As of this moment. I think that if they try to force his hand. He'll say, fuck all of you. I could see that being a real conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, zombie, what did you want to what did you want to chime in here with?
Speaker 16: Have you guys been reading the Trump's tweets and stuff, like he left the summit early and like called them out, you know, saying that like pretty much, I'm leaving it. You're getting everything wrong. I mean, I don't know if he's if we're actually gonna go to war. I know that the little soldiers that can have their cell phones were showing their last supper meals and stuff and they're like, oh, it's so great, not realizing like you're being served lobster and you got fruit cocktail, Like, bitch, do you even know what that means?
Speaker 4: Like it doesn't happen for just no reason, right, Yeah.
Speaker 16: So I don't know if we're actually going to go to war not. But there's a lot brewing, and I think it seems all scripted with the riots here happening, with everything that's going on with that, Like it just seems very.
Speaker 4: Pre planned.
Speaker 2: Something's on the precipice, there's no doubt about it. So this is an article from Politico that's talking about him leaving the G seven summit after signaling deepening Iran Israel conflict, so we can learn a little bit about it, but it says President Donald Trump abruptly announced that he would leave the G seven summit a day early and return to Washington, shortly after posting an ominous social media message that appeared to suggest more carnage in Iran. Press Secretary Levitt leave It. In a post on X said that much was accomplished during Trump's meeting on Monday with other leaders at the summit in Canada, but she continued, because of what's going on in the Middle East, President Trump will be leaving tonight after dinner with heads of state. The change of plans only added to the sense of uncertain uncertainty around Israel's ongoing military operation in Iran, which Trump seemed to warn was about to intensify. In an ominous and somewhat cryptic social media post a day after meeting with the world leaders, he goes, Iran should have signed the deal. I told them to sign. What a shame and what and a waste of human life. Simply stated Iran cannot have a nuclear weapon. I said it over and over again. Okay, so he's absolutely joining forces. Bro, there's no way he's not.
Speaker 3: No, no pause.
Speaker 4: If you look four months ago, if you look at his first term in office, he was saying the same thing. No one wants Iran to have a nuclear weapon except for the Axis of Resistance. That's the only ones. They are like, well, why can't they have a nuclear weapon? We all do? Everyone else on Earth is like, because that's a really bad idea to give the Ayatola a nuke because as soon as he develops it, he's going to either a use it or b threaten to use it and do the whole saber rattling thing. It's the same with Kim Jong. No one thinks it's a good idea for him to have a nuke. Like, that's a really really bad idea. This is this is nothing new we have. Obama was saying this for fuck's.
Speaker 2: Sake, right, I'm just saying the timing with the whole thing. You know, it's like, all right, how strongly do you feel about that? And if you do feel that strongly, are you willing to you know, cast your dice out there.
Speaker 4: He was willing to force them to come to make a deal, and he was almost there until net and Yaku tried forcing his hand, which is another reason why Trump has turned the cold short of Israel in the past month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, he closed it on an alarming note in Trump stated on truth Social everyone should immediately evacuate Tehran or Tehran. The post came after a long day of meetings with world leaders at the G seven summit, where a European officials suggested that the US was holding up a joint statement calling for an end to the burgeoning conflict between Israel and Iran. It's not clear what triggered the startling message, casually calling for the evacuation of a city of ten million people, a warning that came just hours after Israel's government issued its own evacuation order to citizens in northern Tehran, warning them of its expanding campaign. Nor was it clear whether Trump is privy to new plans by Israel to strike at additional targets inside of Iran or simply trying to scare Tan Tehran back into nuclear talks. Official.
Speaker 4: I just watched Netnah who talk about Oh, I forget what the Fox anchor was, but Netnah who just did an interview where he said, no, we gave Trump fore warning of what we were about to do, was aware that we were about to invade Iran, and he told us not to. But I mean, it's a it's an enemy of the state and all these things. Like they told Trump what was up before this happened, and Trump told him no, I'm about to make a deal. What do you mean? He had no prior knowledge. Who is what article?
Speaker 2: Is this Politico?
Speaker 3: Okay, um m m mmm.
Speaker 2: So it says officials at the White House and the Pentagon sought to clarify in nearly identical posts on X the US forces in the region would remain in a quote unquote defensive posture and we're not about to join Israel's offensive. When Trump posted the or posed with leaders for the G seven family photo before heading back to the airport, he told members on the press or of the press on hand, that events in the Middle East left him a little choice. He goes, I'll I have to be back as soon as I can, the president said, making clear his departure was not a response to anything that took place during the summit, which continued with a dinner Monday evening and more meetings on Tuesday. I wish I could stay for tomorrow, but they understand, he said. His comment to reporters earlier on Monday, in between meetings with other world leaders, were more explicit in that regard Iran is not winning this war and they should talk, and they should talk, and they should talk immediately before it's before it's too late. A short while earlier, when asked about the situation and I Ran, the President was more optimistic. He said, I think I Ran basically is at the negotiating table. They want to make a deal, and as soon as I leave here, we're going to be doing something. So it's it's I don't know when was this article posted today today? Yeah, okay, let me double check that to make sure today's seventeenth. I was posted on the sixteenth, so yesterday, right, so at eight last night.
Speaker 3: So that's you seem my point dude.
Speaker 4: No I First of all, no Iran is not going to win this war. That's that is a laughable suggestion right off the rib. Secondly, as of this moment, and again, things can change in a hot New York minute. And I don't mean that just because of the nine to eleven conversation, but like this, absolutely a false flag can happen that will force our hand in America could very well be involved in this war. I'm absolutely in agreement with that statement. As of things, as of this moment, Nah, we have marines that are being deployed to the streets of an American city because the riots have gotten too bad. We have a border that needs to be secured, and they have now listed the cartels as terrorists. Our military assets are going to be used towards that right now, unless some drastic thing happens. I do not see America getting involved with this, regardless of whatever the fucking Project mocking Jay talking heads on the news will tell us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says here on the New York Times. This was posted thirty two minutes ago. This is live updates. It says Israel conducts new strikes on Tehran and Trump calls for Iran's unconditional surrender.
Speaker 4: It would be very wise of Iran to do so. They won't. They won't, but it would be very wise for them to do back out now, save as much of your infrastructure in people as you can. But they're not because they the Iyatol is one of them fuckers, you know.
Speaker 2: It says on New Newsweek as of today, that all the signs, all the signs that Trump is preparing for a US attack on Iran. Of course, right, I'm just saying, it wouldn't be that crazy to see it happen.
Speaker 4: Bro, No, it wouldn't be that crazy. I just I'm of the belief it's not going to happen. I could be wrong, dude, I don't know everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Usually where there's smoke, there's fire, literally, but there's also controversy and conspiracy. Typically where there's smoke and fire. Okay, let's just play this out real quick. Let's say that there. Let's say that the what is it called the uh the fuck? Anonymous was right and said that there's gonna be a false flag on Thursday. It didn't even have to be Thursday. Let's just say it's gonna happen at some point in the near future, Okay, next month. But there's a false flag and there is literally you know, damn well, somebody's ID is going to say that they're from Iran. Or there's gonna be some kind of flag being flown by an Iran.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It could be a cyber truck kind of crash on New York's Eve like kind of situation and maybe we're looking at Oh shit, what was the other one? Oklahoma's new bomb?
Speaker 4: New Orleans. The dude was flying an ISIS flag in his truck as he committed this mass terrorist act. We didn't invade anybody, did we.
Speaker 2: No, But that guy was also he was also in the US military at one point, so he wasn't from there. No, his family was, but he wasn't. But even still, he was an ISIS guy.
Speaker 4: He was allegedly a member, and he he had joined two years prior when he went to Egypt or something along these lines. Right, we didn't go and invade and start a whole another global war on terrorism.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, but I don't know, dude.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't mass casualty enough, maybe it wasn't false flag enough to warrant it.
Speaker 2: Maybe Okay, we'll see, we'll see what happens. But I'm like, I have a fucking bad feeling about this, and there's I don't know where it's going to happen. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm not a psychic by any means, but just like, intuitively, bro, like this has been this has been an iron that's been in the fire for quite some time if you're just looking at the scope of everything that's transpired ever since he became president.
Speaker 4: And Saturday was the perfect opportunity. We had like over five hundred protests across the country. That would have been the time to have crazy, mass casualty events all over the country. What the fuck, it's terrorist, it's this, it's that, it's they missed their window. That would have been the perfect opportunity to have mob mentality takeover and have wild shit happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all it takes is a rogation, bro. I mean, think about natrium but agent So think about it like this. Whenever Biden was in office, everybody kept on complaining that, oh my god, the borders are absolutely open. And then you go down and you saw who was coming in from the border, and it seemed like military age males just said that they were coming in from all these different countries. I could this be something that was planned? And almost like these people were brought over here for a situation like this in preparation if Trump were to become president, Like that doesn't seem too crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, it doesn't seem crazy at all. That's a very probable scenario. I'm with you one hundred percent, and you're correct there was military agement. Where was that one guy who crossed the board is like, you're going to know my name soon. It was like he was a Syrian or Iraqi, I forget what it was, but he was a Middle Eastern gentleman who claimed that he was coming here to do bad things and he said we would know his name soon or something like that. That was like also a year ago more I forget, But yeah, I'm with you. There's absolutely terrorists that are in this country right now that have made their way across the southern border and have like grassroots themselves into sleeper cells all across the country. Not denying that even for a second, for a false flag to go down to the level of US getting involved, real shit. If that was to happen a bunch of sleeper cells decided to act in America right now, do you think we would invade Iran or do you think that we would be put on military lockdown in the entire country and we would have more of our freedoms stripped in order to root out the sleeper cells and let Israel handle the Iran situation.
Speaker 2: They're more than capable of doing so without our help. So I yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't know. I'm just saying it wouldn't be too crazy to me to see another thing. That's what we're always talking about. Literally, it's like it's non stop. There's always shit happening. It is the twenty four to seven news cycle, but it is absolutely ramped up over the past few years. Maybe it's just because we're putting a microscope up to it, and maybe it's because everybody is putting a microscope to it with the twenty four to seven news cycle, with social media and everything else. But I don't know, dude, it's I think that.
Speaker 4: You realize last year they were saying that America was about to invade Ukraine to fight Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Trump came into office.
Speaker 4: My point is, though all of the news was saying that American boots are about to be on the ground in Ukraine and all that, it's like.
Speaker 2: Why, yeah, we're talking about Israel here, our allegedly closest ally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's a true statement.
Speaker 4: But with that being the case, they also have all of our tech and even better tech than we have in certain regards. They're bombing the absolute fuck out of Iran right now without the use of a US AID. They don't need our intel. We share all the intel. The intel they have is the same intel we have. They're F thirty five's. We're the ones that sold those to them.
Speaker 3: Like it's you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we may have a larger population than them, and a larger military by the numbers than they do, but as far as capabilities go, Israel, and I've even said that before, if all the countries around them decide to attack them all at once, Israel would be fine. They've geared their country to do literally that. That's why when you turn eighteen you have to serve in the military. There. It doesn't man, woman, doesn't matter. Their entire country can be geared up, mobilized and ready for war in seventy two hours. We cannot come close to that.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, dude, just with cover and all the conspiracies and shit. I've grown such a distrust in the Israeli government because I know that it's like peas and carrots with the American government. I mean, just the level of propaganda, the level of eyes, the level of manipulation, the level of interceding in politics. I'm just like, dude, if Israel wants a fucking war and they want the United States involved, I find it hard to believe that just because Donald Trump says that we're not going to go to war with Iran, You're talking about the military industrial complex, bro, that's way bigger than Trump ever will be.
Speaker 4: For that to happen, they would have to have Congress vote on it and declare war. It wouldn't be like so the Iraq and Afghanistan conversation. There's a reason why that was Operation dot dot dot because the Congress never vote on that. America was never actually truly at war. We had military operations going on in these countries and the President can call for that, but for US to be at declared war, Congress has to vote. So you're right, and Congress most of them have dual citizenship, So like to your point, it's very possible then in the next few months they call for a vote and America, outside of Trump's jurisdiction or out of his way of saying anything that he could veto that that would be very unpopular for him to do. But whatever, it's possible that that could happen. Yes, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think that we're dude, and I don't know how it's gonna happen. But just if we're throwing darts at a board at what false flag is going to happen? I would suggest it's probably some kind of golf Golf of Tonkin incident. Like I think it's gonna be flavored like that. We're talking about how we're sending all the warships and all these fighter jets to the area, which I know that you just said we already have, you know, all that shit out there, But if they're sending more, then I don't think that it would be that crazy. We get another incident like that.
Speaker 4: And to that point, we have the it's already geared up the Houthies. If they hypothetically were to hit one of those the battleships out there, they create carriers whatever and sink it with an Iranian bomb, because that's where the Houthis are getting all their munitions from us from Iran. That could be the Gulf of Tonkin. That could be the false flag event that kick starts us into a war. It's just that they suck so bad. They literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at their life depended on it.
Speaker 1: Fly.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's going to be a run. I think that it's going to be either the US doing it to itself or Israel try to get the US involved wearing Iranian fucking army gear or whatever, and that's how it's gonna go down.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll find out is this is this on the Uh the Bingo card? Is that what the people were talking about earlier, saying that we have like multiple things to check off the Bingo card.
Speaker 2: You know what, Let's pull up the Bengo card because now I'm curious.
Speaker 4: I know we got at least two of them bitches checked off.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, it's been a little minute since we looked at it, so let's go check it out. As we are approaching the mid section of the year. Let's see how the Bingo card is standing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anybody wants to be able to see the Bengo card. It is on our Instagram. I have to scroll down because Luisa is just banging out videos here lately, which is awesome. It was pinned. I don't know why I got unpinned.
Speaker 4: Uh, oh too controversial? Did they take it down?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know, maybe somebody accidentally unpinned or something. Who knows. I got Oh there we go. Okay, so we got a UFO slash UAP are confirmed as real. That's going on, the US will avoid involvement in foreign wars, foreign state attack on US soil, terrorist terrorist attack on US soil. Trump gets assassinated.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 2: What else do we got here?
Speaker 3: More guys that needs to be marked off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Epstein and Diddy list does not get released. Israel falls is on there? Yeah, I don't see that happening.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I must be talking about the all of the the assassination attempts on Trump, which could be possible. Dude, that could be the false flag.
Speaker 3: I've heard that a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Here they were talking about an Iranian actor making an attempt on Trump's life and that would be enough to force his hand and do all this.
Speaker 3: I see it as a possibility.
Speaker 4: Sure, not a very likely one, but it's I'm not saying there's like a.
Speaker 3: One percent chance.
Speaker 4: I usually use the euphemism, you know, like there's a greater than zero percent chance of it. No, No, that's that is a really fair proposition as to what would force us into a war with Iran same time, you know, that would be a really hard thing to accomplish. They've already attempted it twice and that both times they fucked up. Yeah, and that was by our own people. That was by Americans hmmm, who didn't raise red flags that they were gun owners or got to an area or these things. You know what I mean, I just have a hard time seeing it. That's all.
Speaker 2: By the way, shout out to ros Chaos for making this awesome Bengo card. Absolutely it's pretty badass. But yeah, I mean, a lot of these things could be getting checked off here in the coming days if if what the conspiracies say comes true, wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: That and the UFO UAP getting released as real. They just had a congressional hearing about that today. As a matter of fact, while we were shooting the England Roswell episode, they were having a live conversation about it in Washington, DC.
Speaker 2: The Dead Boy said, the protests are still going on. They've arrested a lot of people who were there, and they've been arrested without bail. Trying to cut the number of protests down they're doing the same with people saying stuff on social media.
Speaker 4: Bro I saw more about the whole riots going on North Ireland. So when the riders were about to start torching a building, the news left out the fact that they were about to go fuck up these people's homes. The two dudes that raped that girl, the Gypsies, they know where they live. They were about to go burn their fucking house to the ground and they had to be stopped. But the news won't tell you that. They'll tell you these crazy protesters are just getting out of hand. It's like, no, no, this would be justified. Anger is what that is. But yeah, I know, what do we know?
Speaker 2: And those people are being called racist. Oh yes, they're so racist against the Gypsies obviously. It's so crazy how people can just say a word and bang, it's like a sigil. You just got hypnotized and that's all. You don't even need to look anymore into it. That's really all those words, those trigger words are essentially sigils.
Speaker 4: And for the record, not all gyps Caesar rapers not saying that. I know there's gonna be a specific Irish shipsy homie that listens to the show. Listen, don't get upset. I am not referring to you. Just so happens that the two assailants were in fact of the Roma variety. That's not I mean, call that what you want. It's not a good thing. But yeah, the protests are pissed off right now. But it's not just aimed it. Correct me if I'm wrong here, dead boy. It's not just aimed at the Roma population. It's aimed at pretty much all migrants from the last few years. So, I mean, you know, say what you want.
Speaker 2: He said he was hopping in the shower, spirit animal. I see you had your hand raised there for a hot minute, sir. What do you got to add to this, my good man? If you're not too baked? There we he there he is, all right, you're muted.
Speaker 4: You're muted, brother, You are that baked.
Speaker 1: I I'm not as baked a potato. I'm stoned in on a happy song, bitch.
Speaker 7: But I've been following this uh YouTuber.
Speaker 1: He drops like, uh, his name is nuts taking, but channel I watch nuts nor U.
Speaker 7: He's a he he effectually calls it. The community calls him the blue jew.
Speaker 4: The dude is funny.
Speaker 7: He's based. He's a Canadian American.
Speaker 14: He said that they have a built like the way they build their apartments and everything. Each like each apartment has a room seting it that's been reinforced, even if a missile drops right up on it and the entire uh building's gonna collapse and everything within that rue room. Although that you can survive the bubble, well put your podientially will you'll be buried alive under the ubble. Well, you'll potentially survive the blast, but you might get caught by the the aftermath though, if they can't find you. So it's that And I kind of feel bad for Israel, not really the government, but for the people. And I feel bad for the Palestinians most because they are both sibling tribes.
Speaker 7: Because that you can track it all the way back to Abraham for not having faith.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to chime in real quick. You said based, and I was like, I wonder when that started coming around, because you know, it seems to be a common slang nowadays, but based is a slang turn that means being true to yourself and not caring about what others think of you, often associated with confidence and swagger. However, it originally referred to being addicted to crack cocaine.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's like free based cocaine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean to say that somebody's base is like saying the ATF is Uh, they are extortion artists who are regulating the freedoms of American. That's a based statement.
Speaker 1: I would say they should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And now they're getting involved or i'm sorry, enveloped into the FBI and the DEA. And I'm not happy about that either.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Can we just get rid of them? Like have them for like security and all.
Speaker 1: But I believe every American should be able to get an RPG and grenades bucket that shall not be inflinged.
Speaker 7: Goddamn it.
Speaker 4: I'm still pissed that my kids can't carry. Both of them know how to properly handle a weapon. I'm not happy that they can't.
Speaker 1: You know, I believe that we should, like can't I personally, I believe we should start it in uh in school.
Speaker 7: I got middle school.
Speaker 1: We give that it's a mandatory shot gun safety and shooting qualifications.
Speaker 7: I think you should implement that nation I starting at sixth Goode.
Speaker 3: I don't see why not do they give driver They used to. I don't know what they do anymore.
Speaker 4: They used to give Driver's ed in school. Your teacher, like sometimes your English teacher or your pe teacher would be the person to give you your Driver's ed course. Why couldn't that same person give you a hunter safety course. It's literally a weekend of your time to become a hunter safety educator. It's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: I took a driver's head back in Pennsylvania. Actually in school, I didn't even have a car, never had a I mean, I didn't even learn how to drive till I moved to Louisiana. But we took a driver's air course.
Speaker 3: That's my point. I from what I've been told, they no longer offer that.
Speaker 4: To get your driver's permit, you have to go outsource it and go to a class and all this stuff and pay more money, and it's extortion, okay, but it used to be offered in all public schools. Why can't we do a hunter's safety and a gun safety course in schools?
Speaker 3: I don't see why not.
Speaker 2: Why boy izard said, fucking a my six year old is a dead eyed dick with his pellet gun, I'd let him carry fucking right.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I'm not saying every kid should be carrying right now, but I'm saying if they know how to properly handle a weapon, and they know the four weapons safety rules, and they, you know, are mature enough to handle it, it's the same like at what ace you start letting your young boy carry a knife? Okay, do you give it to a four year old? Not necessarily, but if you know that he's not gonna go around just stab random shit. If he's old enough to understand.
Speaker 2: It's a tool and to use it as such, and to leave it in his pocket unless he needs it, there's a maturity level that comes with that, and I believe that's kid to kid, and that's up to the parent to decide when that age is appropriate. My kid his first knife, he fucking forging a fucking uh in a blacksmith shop.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I mean that that's I think it's great that uh that is. Yeah, it was fucking hickory handle too. My team blacksmith. He has his forge going. Day, we were busting out some rivets on some armor and my son was just like, I mean, can I make something like the Blacksmith. For the record, he was pretty lit. He's like, you won't.
Speaker 3: Won't make a knife, bro, And my son's like can.
Speaker 4: I was like, let's go, dude, fire up the forge. Let's go. Yeah, give it two hours. My son's got a straight blade buck knife that he forged with his own fucking hands. I mean, come on, now, what are we talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think that that is the proper time to give our sendoff to Chesty Puller Spirit animals, since we didn't do it last week.
Speaker 19: Indeed, good night, Chesty pull of wherever you are, and blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 7: Much love from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Much love, much love.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to meet you, Sam.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be awesome to love you boys absolutely.
Speaker 4: And seeing as how, this is the last lie that we're going to do before we go to Brohemian Grove once again, for anybody that is in or around the Summersfield area of Florida, just about an hour north of Orlando, and you think, hey, you know what, I ain't got shit going on this weekend. Maybe I could take me a little road trip and go see the cult. Maybe I could see Nephelum Death Squad, Sam Tripoli, all the people, all the stuff. Owen Benjamin right, white boy Wizard. He's on your vibe of saying nukes are faking gay. Listen. If you would like to see all of these things for yourself, go to brogrove dot com. I think we have the link in the description below. There are still tickets available, you can still make it happen, but we cannot promise how long those will be available. Okay, this is the time to buy. I know this is coming out on Wednesday. All the good cult members out there, we would love to see you, meets you, shake your hand and bullshit with you about all the things and the stuff while we're giving this send off. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver bullion, then come check us out at cecsilver dot com. That link is absolutely in the description below. Also for sale right now. Is this really sick, nasty cult of conspiracy coppercoin and there's also a silver variety coppercorn. I think is around like thirty something dollars of silver coins like seventy something. I think. Listen, there has never been a better time get started in the buying and selling of these precious metals. The price of them are only gonna go up as time progresses, while it is still affordable for you to get your hands on some of this in stockpilot for your own financial future and freedom. Come check it out ccsilver dot com. Our boy Wayne Clark is gonna reach out to you and get you squared away with it all. But if we said anything in this episode that you think that you would like to chime in on, you would like to add your two cents, you would like to agree or disagree with some of the things that have been said on this episode, then what you could.
Speaker 2: Do at this time is please hit the five stars, hit the.
Speaker 4: Shares who life describes to comments like but postly reviewers shares, hit their friends of family shares if we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that have been come? Potential cult members like there for you, Final Ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready to go? Check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show, and getting the same love of respect over there. The five star of using the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cage to Night, and come check out each of our individual patreons to join us for our Wednesday Night Lives Everyone Nesday night at nine pm Central, and we.
Speaker 4: Thank you if everybody's already gonna have done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of Deep Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan and Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital beat of information we need you to learn just as soon as heurently possible. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 4: They offered a.
Speaker 2: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 4: Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult