Speaker 1: Yeah, plug Talk is the best only podcast with the whole smashed. The guess ye, plug Talk is the best only podcasts with the whole smashed. Guest, Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to plug Talk. My name, I'm twenty two. I'm joined by my beautiful wife wearing jeans today, Jane, a delightful denim treat. Lenna the plug hell Yeah, and sitting across from us, is one of our favorite gals in the industry. Angel Young Thank you on the show. Typically historically a lot of new talent, a lot of fresh new girls that they haven't seen, but this is a repeat because we just loved her so much the first.
Speaker 2: Time I requested this, really thank you.
Speaker 1: She's more like I love and feeling oriented for me. Let's tear some new ass up every week for her. It's like now I like her. I want to color with her, Bob, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Also, energy is everything like you. You have a very sweet, pure innerg g.
Speaker 4: I always we had her on in like what twenty twenty one, maybe twenty twenty two, twenty twenty two had to be Yeah, I think that it's twenty twenty five, guys, I think we were overdue for another episode.
Speaker 3: I agree, Big Naturals updates and yeah, staring at her dada, They're delightful, They're amazing.
Speaker 4: I just saw them bounce while they were not in a shirt, and I cannot believe how much they move. I what I try to move. Mine is like my tired body is convulsing a little bit, and yours are.
Speaker 3: Just like they're like moonwalking, like.
Speaker 2: They're so literally, but it hurts. It's like painful.
Speaker 1: And a lot of porn promotion now is all about just bouncing your tits and like just doing random shit on Instagram while bouncing your tits like so.
Speaker 3: No literally out it's like little bounces and then they're like, that's it, that's the real.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't blame them. I mean me, as a woman, I'm always staring.
Speaker 1: I don't know how familiar the fans are with the fact that girls these days, in order to promote themselves, are basically creating like massive industrial loads of Instagram concept to pump out every day on the app. It's really kind of overwhelming, it is.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, literally, we put in.
Speaker 4: A lot of hours having sex on camera and then you realize that all we really have to do is make a fifteen to thirty second real and that might make us ten times as much money as getting sucked for twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: So it's sounds so much for me, like really almost crazy.
Speaker 2: It's yeah.
Speaker 3: It also depends on the creator too, like sometimes it doesn't work for them, and also a lot of people hate it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty too much. Yeah, I mean I know sometimes I'm like.
Speaker 4: It took me many many months to like agree to do it. Yeah, I was a many battle with myself, like I am not doing stupid rails. I'm not doing it. I am beyond that. I'm better than that. I will not play this game. I'm a grown woman. And then I start doing them and they're working and everyone's shitting on you, but you're kind of like fuck it, Like this is I'm happier doing these even though they suck my soul than like doing two to three scenes a day just to you know, make as much money or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I will say I have since I've like found my niche of reels. It's it sucked my soul less because like if you do if you do the ones that you fucking hate, then you're like gonna like resent it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So for the fans out there, I just want you to realize that they are contrasting and comparing the destructive force to their soul between fucking random guys and filming you know, eighty Instagram reels in the day of them sort of lightly bouncing their boobs up and down. I'm not saying which one is more soul destroying. I just feel like the fans need to have it outlined that that is what's being discribed.
Speaker 3: I keep joking, Well, no, no, that's not what I'm saying at all. Actually, I love fucking on camera. That's like my favorite thing in the world I have. I almost got to the point where I started hating it because it was like getting repetitive. And then I started having good sex off camera, and then I loved it again. But like that's the thing, Like, it's it's just like finding a balance. It's more about the reals. That's like can be soul sucking.
Speaker 4: Were you doing scenes that you didn't necessarily want to do and maybe you're doing less of those.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't that, Like I love performing always, but it was just like the repetit it was just like the same sex over and over for thirty minutes, and I like, the fuck for like five to ten max, And like I just wasn't getting fucked really.
Speaker 2: Outside of work, I.
Speaker 1: Feel a lot of freedom. And you're saying that, by the way, what do you mean. Well, A lot of times when I do, like a twenty minute scene, I kind of feel like like a real pro would have done a forty minute scene.
Speaker 5: Nobody like oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like some people know, some people are really they're like like for a girl, girls, They're like, can weity thirty minutes?
Speaker 4: They're like, I know what my tongue would be so sore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's there's not there's not even that much to do. I just feel like twenty minutes max. For any scene should be.
Speaker 1: Like okay, especially boy counterpoint. You sit in here and makeup for two hours, you take a shower, you work out, you know, there's just so much that goes into you getting ready to do the scene, not for me so much, but for the woman, and that then once you get into the scene, to only do ten minutes just kind of feels like, you know, like I feel like there's more to do here.
Speaker 3: Yes, for boy girl, ten minutes is a little too little.
Speaker 4: I think, Okay, there's some sony positions to I mean, I guess you could eat a girl out in forty positions.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that is the weird feeling too, when I'm like getting head on the scene and I kind of like glance on over at the clock, like I gotta do at least five minutes of this, Like there's.
Speaker 4: No way you're your own director counting the time.
Speaker 1: Well, I just I can't just get head for two minutes just because I'm excited to.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, can I mean at least I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yay off camera two minutes ahead is fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, literally, but for the Yeah, but this is for the fans, right because like we're not like like, yeah, I'm having a good time, but I'm also thinking about everything else, like talking and opening up, and like if you're not, I can never fully relax.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Angela White, I feel like she she's gotten to a point where she can fully relax so automatical, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like, honestly, I'm not in her head, but like you know, I think this just depends.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm also the kind of guy. Where if I were to pay for sucks, if I'm paying for an hour, we better even fucking for about fifty five? Why I don't. That's why I.
Speaker 4: Don't think of those guys, not like right away and.
Speaker 1: Then if you can control it, though, you would be wise.
Speaker 4: To right not make it to fifty five. Did you really think that you could last fifty five minutes sober?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: If I wanted to, or if I had to, yes, you'd be.
Speaker 4: Pulling out everywhere with the prostitute.
Speaker 1: Do I have any real reason to do that? Probably not, But I also like, I don't want to note in two minutes if I just paid this girl, give me, we're not paying the girl when we do this. It is a content trade. But in my head it's like almost the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I paid for sex for the first time.
Speaker 4: Oh guy, okay, where.
Speaker 3: So me and my fiance we like in Thailand. We made sure he was clean, okay.
Speaker 1: Lady boy? No no wait, you said he made sure he was clean.
Speaker 3: He was like a hot Russian stripper and we found him on the streets of the Tongue.
Speaker 2: On the streets, yeah, around so hot. We noticed him.
Speaker 4: We were like, how did you know he was a prostitute.
Speaker 3: Because he was like I'm working, like I have to go, like you know, I never I know he has he has a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I've never done before.
Speaker 3: And he was like, you're gonna charge me like not a lot, like four hundred dollars and I was like no, I wanted to pay him more. And I paid him. I paid him more. I could only pull out so much because my debit card. They're like, put some weird limit on it.
Speaker 1: You should have been like, bitch, I'm angel young, fuck me for free, pathetic slob. Probably he was okay.
Speaker 3: He was hot and uncut and like we like me meet him, like doing the double teams, like no, we don't add girls. We had guys. So like that was like I was. I enjoyed paying for psychs. I always wanted to do that.
Speaker 1: I just had a realization and we don't have to include this, but your fiance is bisexual. Yes, so he's drilling us full too.
Speaker 2: Oh no no, no, no, no no. I willing to do it. Some guys you know.
Speaker 1: Are right, okay.
Speaker 3: But it's it's rare, yeah, because he's a tough so like I we have not done it yet. It's only been the focus on me with straight guys. Okay, yeah, one guy almost kissed him almost we almost got him to kiss.
Speaker 1: It was wait wait wait, it almost got him to It was like a high school party, but.
Speaker 3: Guys like no, like he wanted to so like the eye contact, like they were fucking me and they were like looking at each other and they were like I was like watching it happen and they were about to kiss, and then he just got scared.
Speaker 4: I was like, and you're just down there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was like.
Speaker 1: My threshold as a performer was reached recently because because then we tried to lick my nipple and I was like, no, that's gay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, oh but no, Actually stripping experience was a man Like I did a cabana and the man wanted me to like rub his nipples the whole thirty minutes. I was like, Okay, this is like out of line? Is that all?
Speaker 1: That was just weird too?
Speaker 3: Like is that gay? I don't think that's gay for I mean, it's a little like.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's something like it.
Speaker 4: Gives you no pleasure at all at least you're like, is gay.
Speaker 1: Besides fucking another dude? But at the end of the day, Like, if you're not into it, then it's like the finger and the button, you know, if a girl, if a guy lasy gets his butt fingered by a girl, that doesn't make him gay at all. But if you're not into it, I mean, gay is the wrong word. If you're not into it, it's just the weirdest fucking thing in the world. And I understand why, Like most dudes talk about it.
Speaker 2: Like it's weird. Yeah, yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 3: It's not like I don't love watching men like touch their nipples. Other fucking man think it's I don't. I don't get to turned on by that at all.
Speaker 1: There's a problem on pornhub now where when you're scrolling through, and I've talked to another guy who has the same problem, where you're scrolling through and for some reason, it's just not a proper separation between gay content and straight content on pornhub anymore. Yeah, it was like, I'll be I'll click on the angle.
Speaker 2: You're just a little gay.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're trying to sway me. No, but I've talked to other guys are the same problem as me. I'm going to the anal tab and it's like girl girl guy three esooms over and over and then all of a sudden boom dicking another dude's ass. I'm like like, like, I'm so not in the state of mind where I want to see this right now. I could replicate it for you right now, I could show you. Maybe not on my phone, but I'll show you. I'm like a put well to my cave at my home where perhaps they're replicated it better.
Speaker 4: But I accidentally stumbled onto that sort of content years ago, and I realized that I thought it was hot. I was like, I like seeing two dudes.
Speaker 2: With great because it's esthetically pleasing.
Speaker 4: And they have such nice yes, like it just.
Speaker 2: Looks like it go in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good for y'all.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And maybe it is a girl. I don't know, like I do, a lot of girls feel that way. It's very just it is.
Speaker 4: But I also I remember that movie Due Towards My Car there's a scene where two dudes kiss, and I remember, like, I was like when I was younger to rewind it, I'd be like, they just look interesting, something that was cool to me in the hip hop community.
Speaker 1: I feel like this conversation could come back to bite me in the house.
Speaker 2: I hope it does video series.
Speaker 1: His wife wants him to let's get into him.
Speaker 4: I don't want you doing it any day. I don't necessarily want to be involved in the sex I'm watching, but I watch it and I'm like, that is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Keep going like would you not be open to trying like, uh, like that.
Speaker 4: I guess it would suck a dick with a gay guy like what.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really hot. I will say it's top tier stuff right there.
Speaker 1: She tried to finger my butt back in the day she cut me. She had long nails and it hurts.
Speaker 4: I asked for and he said yes, and I forgot the loo about my finger. You I didn't do that without make sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure you have to add that.
Speaker 1: She got concerned but hurt now. But but like.
Speaker 4: This is like twenty sixteen.
Speaker 1: This is so he just feels like now like we're already too enshrined and what we're into that.
Speaker 4: I know way too much about your buttthole now I don't want to touch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like also there's like it's like not yeah, multiple later, I'm just glad.
Speaker 3: Like my fiance is a top, and I don't have to like touch his butt because I'm not asking.
Speaker 2: I am not like a note.
Speaker 1: So he's such a top that he's.
Speaker 2: He's like, do not touch my butt ever?
Speaker 3: Wow, he only lets like big muscly gaze eat his ass.
Speaker 2: That's his philosophy.
Speaker 1: Okay, life wants to be so much more interesting when.
Speaker 2: You're I wish bro, I wish I was a bye dude.
Speaker 3: That sounds like like he's fucked like at least twenty five hundred people.
Speaker 1: Whoa both worlds women. I know when you were talking about how you started to love porn again because all of a sudden you were having better camera sex, was it was the X factor. You're kind of fiance, like you just have a better.
Speaker 2: Like I've just never had sex, Like, how did you happen you up? What's the secret? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We just set together really well, we just fit together, like and he just fucking is really good at sex.
Speaker 2: Like really good.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, oh wow, okay, like I because you need that balance if I like, if I'm like not having sex at all, then it's like okay, like this feels like this starting to feel like work and I don't want that I wanted to like love.
Speaker 2: I want it to not feel like work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you feel like you're more sexual than him or he's more sexual than you?
Speaker 3: That's complicated because yeah, I think he's more sexual, but also I think we're both like now.
Speaker 2: I'm more a lot more sexual than like I was, but he like opened you up, Yes, a lot of ways to be a guy as well.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, I think like in the average dude's mind, a girl being sexual is just like fucking a lot of dudes, Whereas I feel like the sexual that you're talking about, or that we might in the point where being more sexual would probably be more like you're going to swinger parties, you're engaging in weird three certain.
Speaker 4: I want to have sex more as often or more often than that than the other person. It's not even like with how many people, it's like how many times are you initiating the sex or looking for the sex?
Speaker 1: But I just don't think that you're going to give me credit as being the more sexual person because I want to have sex for like five to ten minutes a day.
Speaker 4: I don't even care about how long it lasts. I'm saying, how many times are you initiating it. How many times are you seeking it out even if the last for two minutes, Like if you keep coming back, then you're you want it.
Speaker 3: And how you initiate that's that's a whole other conversation. How you initiate it as big as well, like who is the more sexual one?
Speaker 1: I want to fuck more? I want to fuck as long as we're just airing out our relationship. I feel like throughout like the sort of twenty eighteen twenty nineteen era, I feel like I just like came too fast and like didn't like I feel like I've I've really learned how to last longer, which is a pretty critical element as a guy having sex, which is if you're if you're just always nutting in like a minute or two, it's like kind of hard for the girl.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta like, yeah, you don't talk about how like how to initiate it right, like with the girls specifically, because like getting horny out of nowhere for a girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, impossible to switch up like the guys.
Speaker 2: To unless they just do that naturally.
Speaker 1: I don't think most women are going to really be pleased with a two minute sexual.
Speaker 4: Spread, yeah, because it's like it's fairly, but if I feel like if you're maybe, but it's like if you're if I'm tired and you're coming awake up and it's taking.
Speaker 1: Me to wake you up.
Speaker 4: If I'm getting ready to sleep and then you come in with you often do I'm like, all right, I'm going to go to bed now, and you're like, hold on, yeah, you like.
Speaker 2: Something we have to roll over.
Speaker 1: I have actually a sex position that I saw a dude doing on Twitter the other day that I really want to try. It would basically be like, do you sit back and then I'm in like a push up position up here like no, like this, like fucking like this, but my whole body is down and I'm like, I could show you like the Amazonian. Yeah, I mean it might honestly like that. It might be the kind of sex position that doesn't work unless you have a ten inch dick. Is the guy that I was seeing.
Speaker 2: I think he might.
Speaker 1: I think I could do it, but I also like, I don't know if I want to do it as part of the scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like a push up like right.
Speaker 5: There, because I just don't know if I want to like like all angels sitting on your back right, and he's like, yeah, dude, like one, two, she's just counting for you. How many sit ups you can?
Speaker 1: Okay, this side question, does he have any reservations about you doing the crazy shit on camera or is he all in?
Speaker 2: Like it does not like this is fully worked him because he's the only man. So it was yes.
Speaker 3: I mean also he actually loves my like pissing content, which I would never do now it was only like purely eighteen year old angel shit.
Speaker 4: But like, are you being pissed on or you pissing me.
Speaker 2: Being pissed on?
Speaker 3: Which I would I hate, but like he he like wants to be pissed on by me.
Speaker 1: When you were doing it at the time, when you were.
Speaker 2: Doing it all the time, you're not going to bring it up.
Speaker 1: That's actually a huge flaw that we have in this setup is that we don't have a piss corner. But we should have like a little pray or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like all bring up Yeah, a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Wait when you were eighteen doing it? Were you doing it? Because that's just I'm doing porn. This is what I gotta do to get It's just naive.
Speaker 3: Even I was just down for whatever I mean, yeah, but I'm I'm glad. I'm just down for whatever. Like I really was down for whatever. But if I wasn't, I probably wouldn't be where I am today, right like, because it got me a lot of different types of publicity and people still send me shit like.
Speaker 4: You did a scene with one guy or it was like you kept getting booked for these scenes because you were willing.
Speaker 5: To do it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I kept getting yeah growing up and like the yeah, But then I was like, it's too fun.
Speaker 2: Why am I doing this? This hurts?
Speaker 1: It's crazy because like I feel like then I just saw this happen with Lana's that then like she starts dating a famous guy and she gets more famous, and then all of a sudden that piss and puke content just like comes out. It's just well, it was already out, but it's like all of a sudden, people like this is like the worst thing ever. The way they talk about her drinking that bull of piss and a scene. You know, it's just kind of like when you're when you're just a porn star, it's okay, but if you like reach any kind of level in your life, like she's level.
Speaker 2: You mean, Lana Rhoads.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like well she's like she's like just how does she just yeah, denounce it that's the word.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So like also it's like people are probably like, don't forget, and but people are also like that even if they don't mean to, because because like, yeah, people send me or like they comment or post about like my scenes or scenes that I like despise, like I fully regret kind of Again, I wouldn't be where I am without them.
Speaker 2: But I feel like they don't mean any harm. I think they just like it as well, right, Yeah, they're aware of it when people are do mean harm for sure, especially with like Lana. I'm sure you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you had done ship porn back in the day, then you would have a big chunk of ship porn fans that love you, and they would comment on everything like why don't you eat it anymore? And do you.
Speaker 4: Guys even try to book for that?
Speaker 2: It was like more than that's mostly they've got their own companies group.
Speaker 1: You know, there's dudes who do it, but it's I don't think they do it in America. I think they're doing the Brazil ship stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean you remember remember.
Speaker 1: The actually no I know a girl that posted on Twitter like all the time, and we had her on plug Talk, and I was I was thinking that, like maybe it's just Sign girls, a.
Speaker 3: Group of girls that were doing Scott porn, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Remember the group. You're making it sound like the Backstreet Boys. That's different the Spice Girls. Ship porn is different girls. Yeah, but I mean that that is I almost feel like, if we're going to have a girl on plug Talk, we should make her sound a contract that she's not going to eat poop on camera for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you should, because.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird, like branding wise, like we had a girl on.
Speaker 3: Here and it's like Fleshlight, like they make you sound you can't you you can't like.
Speaker 2: Funk up that bad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if you up like you get, you can't be on flush saying yeah.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because why I was flush Light. I want to seem because it's gonna seem like they're endorsing you.
Speaker 2: Doing Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 3: I think I think if I were to do ship porn, they would be like that, yeah, talking.
Speaker 4: About it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guys. If there's a lot of edits in this episode you said ship porn a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I feel like also a grosser word. I'd rather suit.
Speaker 4: So you got a male prostitute? Any other crazy stories because I know that I feel like you're off camera sex life is now getting crazier than you're on cameras life.
Speaker 3: That sounds like to me, it is it is and I'm like bisexual, I do that for you. Yes, Oh my god, I'm having the most fun of I've ever had and like also with like someone that loves me and the best I've ever been loved, so like it's really fucking cool. I don't know, but yeah, just we do a lot of frees. We not not a lot.
Speaker 2: We've we like the space.
Speaker 3: We like to, you know, make sure it's cool and what are your founding guys?
Speaker 4: Guys are seems so comfortable and open with each other. You're doing porn and you're engaged to him and yeah, you know, like, what are your rules?
Speaker 2: I guess, well.
Speaker 3: We okay, so actually we were more we are still in an open relationship, like open meaning sex doesn't like porn work doesn't count like and recent like and I've I've sucked two guys since you know, I started dating him, and the second guy was was recent and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, I don't know, because he's.
Speaker 3: Totally fine, he like doesn't even care about being open to be honest, and he he was, and I was just like, okay, I mean honestly, I felt like ship afterwards, I felt like I cheated on him.
Speaker 5: Why do you feel guilty?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, he does like care about he does get he has got in jel before, and I think that's valid, you know, like like not from like me fucking a guy, just from other things. But like which is you know I would, I would hope he would, but I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just fulling. I don't know. It just feel icky. Like also think I fucked me.
Speaker 3: Bad too, like that helps like so, but also it's so rare to find good dick, Like it's so rare.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to find.
Speaker 3: Like I probably have two or three guys in my life that I actually like, truly could fuck for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: So did you tell your man? Like, hey, I did this, and I like it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know, And and so we closed it a little bit more like we're still open enough to like for it's like spontaneity, like if if it just like we're at the club and just it just I really want this, Like I can I have that for sure?
Speaker 1: I don't have that pass, the spontaneity pass.
Speaker 3: No way, really, I mean I think it's like I don't know. For me, I I like that, but like, also, you know, I have a relationship is different.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to picture like me sort of like getting on FaceTime with you. I'm drunk, it's three in.
Speaker 2: The it has to be someone that's.
Speaker 1: Like you're like waking up, babe. Like I met this girl, she's super dope, Like do you care if I fuck her? You're like drinking.
Speaker 3: But for girls, I don only know because I would get jealous as fuck, So like just don't. My thing is, don't tell me. If it's a girl is worse?
Speaker 4: So is he not allowed to other girls or he can't.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to know he he doesn't want I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: But guys, I'm like, I really hope you do tell me because that's hot to me.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine wanting to be oblivious to me. It's like, no, I.
Speaker 3: Would rather know why, Yeah, because I mean, because then I feel like it's not sticking around if I'm okay with it, but like and it feels like sticking around to me if I do it, but like if he does it to me, it's not singing around. I don't that's as long as I don't. No, it's just a feeling. This is a feeling.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't, I'm not. I don't mean to make it a double standard. I just like, like I feel like I'm lying. Maybe the sex was good, would you feel it, But.
Speaker 4: If the sex that you had with someone else was good, would you feel as bad about it because you said the sex that you had that other person was shitty.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: If you haven't been fucking some are good.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm like really, but I know, I just because I also like I didn't look for it, Like I met him at an afters and then we were but we were tech. It was kind of more so looking for rather than like just like on the spot, you know, so that made it feel more icky to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, second time, what your mind might be telling you is that you're actually content enough in your relationship that you don't need to wander a good pint. Maybe I should listen to your mind and sounds like.
Speaker 3: You are really care right, that's actually very that's actually put the end of his perspective for sure.
Speaker 1: I'm an excellent therapist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, okay, you need someone that I'm here.
Speaker 1: Everything I heard, everything to you.
Speaker 3: You would be too truthful to me, to everyone, like like I feel like and I like too truthful.
Speaker 2: But like there's a line.
Speaker 1: I'm a weird combo of too truthful and just doesn't care enough to even listen. It might be kind of hard for me to actually be a therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm about to get some pussy. You know, I could definitely something more. Let me bury my head in your ass while you continue the story, right, I'm listening to me, okayable, we could talk all day. We could talk all day.
Speaker 3: But have you never punched him before? Like slaf no stuff? Really, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean sometimes Remu lets me bite.
Speaker 4: Him off a bit, which you getting punched what.
Speaker 2: Like just like you know, I don't know, it just feels good though, like.
Speaker 1: Us release I'm not getting what happens. There's noble to happen. I'm not having a fungus growing out of my head. Sure, okay, can I may I