Speaker 1: Baby on my game statue. It takes a lot of tangle. You don't want mess with me, mess with me baby on a gangstato. Ohuch, baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 2: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 1: With the fellas.
Speaker 2: This ain't my first time at the rodeos. Hello, and welcome back to the show. How's everybody doing out there? This is for the Patreon listeners and audio only episode. I have a in studio guest with me, and he's a little camera shy, which basically just means I'm not gonna have my baby in the video. But I still want to talk to you about some crazy shit. So I have a real interesting show for you guys today. I know you're gonna love it. We've talked about this kind of stuff before, and you seem to enjoy it. My husband rolled this my way a few days ago and I haven't been able to stop looking into it ever since. So as it goes so far in cosmic peace history, we have met many a serial killer. All right, Government cheese Belle b for the guy. Nacologist Ted Beehole Jeffy d you name it, but I gotta say this one is right up there with the worst of the worst. And it's actually not one guy but a crew, if you will. Now, before we get started a little housekeeping here, I know you hate the ads and I hate them too, So if you would like to enjoy AD free listening, please head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon to not only enjoy AD free listening, but the full version of this episode and many more like it. The subscription is called Room two three seven, and since the inception of the Cosmic Peach Patreon subscription, I've never raised the price. It's seven to eleven and always will be. There's no tears and no bullshit. One subscription gets you full access to everything and early releases of all episodes. So with that being said, let's talk about the Ripper Crew. Now. You may have heard of them, you may have not, but I'm guaranteeing you've never heard of them like this, So sit back and enjoy.
Speaker 1: I got a little.
Speaker 2: Jackfire and coke going on since this is an audio only episode. I literally look like a serial killer myself. I look worse than Eileen Warno's. She looks like a fucking beauty queen compared to me right now. But this is new mom life and I've just accepted it and I'm rolling with it. But anyways, the Ripper Crew was an organized crime group of serial killers, spree killers, mass murderers, cannibals, rapists, and necrophiles. The group was composed of Robin Gek and three associates, Edward Spritzer and brothers Andrew and Thomas Cocaralis. And if I'm not saying their last name's right, who cares? They can go fuck themselves. So they were suspected in the mergers of seventeen bodies by beheading, dismembering, disemboweling, and gouging heart and lungs out or skinning. They were ripping and running through Illinois in nineteen eighty one and nineteen eighty two, and I guess they were suspected in an unrelated fatal shooting of a man in a ra drive by shooting, which I will be touching on a little bit more later on. So, according to one of the detectives who investigated the case, Gek made Manson look like a boy scout, So I know what you're thinking, or maybe not but when am I going to reveal the new moniker for the Ripper Crew. Don't worry, I will be revealing their new name soon enough. But in order to appreciate it, we first need to learn a little bit more about them. Okay, let's start with the ringleader, Robin Gek born November thirtieth, nineteen fifty three, which is a damn tragedy considering that's literally my birthday minus the nineteen fifty three part. And here I thought Sagittarians were above all this serial kill bullshit. But I mean, I guess if you're gonna strive to be a Sagittarian serial killer, he sure set the bar high, so I gotta give him that. So let's skip the four play and get right into the bizarre nature of this dude. Okay. Geck's friends later said that he would talk about breasts the way college guys talk about sports, lovingly, competitively, and obsessively, if that tells you anything. But it was actually this obsession that led him to higher prostitutes who would allow him to stab their titties with needles, pins, and knives, and he would then suckle their stabbed up titties while they bled on some kind of Nosferatu style breastfeeding fetish. What about the other idiots in the crew, Edward Spritzer and brothers Andrew and Thomas Cocaralis. Well, I mean, I'm sure they have some fucked up backstories I could bore you with, but the important thing to note is that these guys, they worshiped Get like he was some kind of fucked up titty Buddha, like he was a higher being, and they were absolutely obsessed with the guy. So, in this random or not so random hookup of psychos, Robin uh was the leader, and it was kind of like a leader follower dynamic, literally like Charles Manson, you know. And they've been compared to Charles Manson and the Manson family, but you know, less CIA funding, but still more than likely programmed to kill. We will get into that more later. But they were the dollar store version of the Manson family. You might even call them the family Dollar And no, that's not their new Moniker. But so the crew started hanging out in Get's attic for the Candle's pornography razor blades, you know, the ritual set up. Some dudes get together and have some pizza and wings. Maybe watch the game. Some guys like candles and play stabby stabby, cut cut. Everybody's got their thing, and it's all fun and games, until mysteriously, women in the neighborhood started dis a fucking peering one by one by one by one, a lot of missing bitches, and the attic became the Crews Church. It was a sex dungeon. It was a Satanic workshop and a weird clubhouse for the four of them. Witnesses later described it like a makeshift ritual chamber. There were black drapes, wax drippings, and occult drawings all over the walls. Everything one would need to be a creepy, fucking satanic cult leader. And wait till I tell you what he did. Now, according to some inmate rumors, now this is like way later in this so called sex dungeon, there was apparently a Bible with breasts drawn all over Jesus. They were, I guess, trying to trans Jesus trans just if you will. But so together these d started to escalate recklessly. They began abducting more and more women. The majority were you guessed it, sex workers and strippers. You know, a little prosty here and there, and what they would do was they would drive up in a van. They would grab the woman, drag her inside, gag her and take her to gex attic or a secluded location. And their process became mechanical, methodical. They had a system. It worked, and they became efficient. They could carry out these abductions in literally seconds, leaving no evidence behind, leaving no witnesses. Uh, there was nothing left behind by these guys. And they proved to be very difficult to apprehend. But so let's get to the biscuits and gravy. Here their ceremony, their ritualistic ceremony, that is the epicenter of all of the god awful shit that happens with this crew, So let's talk about it. They would put candles in a triangle around the victim, and then they would get out the box. It was a little wooden box. And what's in the box? Hang on, we'll get to that. But then after they get out the box, they then removed with surgical precision, the woman's breasts. Then the breast would be placed into the box as an offering, and rumors say that they would oftentimes eat parts of the breast. Okay, but this is kind of where it gets horrifically graphic. And let's be real, you know what podcast you're listening to. This is not edited for the delicate sensibilities of the easily offended. This is Cosmic Peach podcast. And this is how the ritual itself went down. Ready, So the women were tied down, their titties were removed surgically with an extremely sharp blade. And these women were obviously not under antictesia, okay, and they were forcefully tied down against their will, and they sadly felt all of this. The wound or titty holes were left open, and the women were in courage to scream throughout this process, and the blood was caught on cloths or in cups, and Gek would stand at the altar, place the titties into the wooden box and then he would masturbate. Apparently Gek would also masturbate into the open wounds on the woman's chest, so literally cut bitch's titties off and then fucked the tittholes. About that, Moniker. The killers, once known as the Ripper Crew, will now forever be known as the Slitty Slitty Titty Committee. You know, dude, my kid's gonna be so fucked up when he gets old enough to listen to this podcast. Imagine like its career day at school and all the other kids are like, my mom works at the bank, my mom sells granite counter tops, my mom is a real estate agent. It's like, Hank, what's your mom do? She has a podcast where she talks about dudes who cut bitch's titties off and fuck the tittholes. But granite countertops are also equally as important. People keep that in mind. So moving on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to Room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app or go to patreon dot com slash cosmic Peach.
Speaker 2: What's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny.
Speaker 1: Let me show you something. See for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay a while. You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: Thank you in advance for supporting the show and I can't wait to see you over there. So sanform and so bad and the verb the scoob