Speaker 1: I talk seriously about the hot Yeah, because I just find it extraordinary that you would think the Holocaust could ever be something that we could joke about.
Speaker 2: Why too soon? Oh like too soon? Eighty years too soon. We can make jokes about nine to eleven, but not that it's too soon. I look, I've got a lot to say about the Nick Flint is Piers Morgan Showdown, mainly just to give you kind of an insight into how I look at these things as a political commentator and someone who does debates periodically. I watch Nick, I watch Andrew Tait, I watch Dave Smith. Just a handful of people that I like. I genuinely go to them to learn how to deal with antagonistic, insulting, questioning, Like they are so gifted at it, it's unbelievable and there's a lot to learn from that. Maybe it won't work for you, Like if you're boss ever says anything shitty to you, you probably shouldn't use these tactics. But of telling you if you want to learn how to win the debate, yeah, Nick Funt does knows what he's doing. But before we get into that, I want to talk about how everyone is wrong. Yes, I know it's a bold claim. A lot of people that I like, a lot of people that are my friends. I don't care, as you guys have been able to tell, especially after that episode I did about Tim Poole, who's my buddy. I don't have any sacred cows. I'm going to tell the truth regardless. So this is going to be a mish mash of compliments paired with insults against a lot of people that I generally like. And as a consequence, I'm imagining that everyone's reaction to this is going to be negative because they're gonna be like, well, I like that person, so how dare you critique them on that? I don't care. Okay, I think that they've all of them get some things right and all of them get some things wrong. So I'm going to tell you what I think. Let's go first up, Nick funt Is on my buddy Ian Carroll at least will use senstionalism to distract.
Speaker 3: They'll push whatever is in voguieloike qu conspiratarts like you, and they've got repealed yesterday.
Speaker 2: They called themselves truthersyet.
Speaker 3: They fall for it every time.
Speaker 2: He's an idiot. I have no respect for him.
Speaker 4: He's a passive aggressive numb skull, and let's just be honest, that's always what he was. People come around and they start saying the right talking points. We gass them up because they're doing it. But he's an idiot. He's not impressive intellectually, he's just plain stupid. He looks weird. He's basically a hippie. Nobody knows where he came from, so nothing of value as lost. And he's passive aggressive. He's just another passive aggressive wolk tar who discovered the JQ.
Speaker 2: Well, he got one thing right. I do kind of look at Ian as being a bit of a hippie, but I'm kind of a hippie at heart too, So I guess that's why Ian and I like each other. But yeah, look, it's okay to disagree on some things, and it's also okay for us to call each other out from time to time. For instance, the reason that this all got sparked is because Ian Carroll had the audacity to question Nick's hypothesis or his apparent belief in the FED narrative when it comes to Tyler Robinson and the assassination of Charlie Kirk, which is what he said when he was on with Crowder right here. Do you believe the Jews killed Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: That's one of the conspiracies out there right now. What's your position on that.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that as it stands right now. I think it was Tyler Robinson. I saw Ian Carroll came out today on a live stream pleading with me to join in on the conspiracy. If you think that, I feel sorry for you because you are retarded and well.
Speaker 2: I am actively defending Ian Carroll, my friend. And by the way, I'm super disappointed because I thought we were very close to having me, Ian, Dave Smith, and Nick All on this show or a show, and now they're beefing. So I'm guessing that's not going to happen. What can you do? But I'm not like in lockstep with Ian on everything either, you know. I even said when he was on with Dave, I said, you know, I think that it was a mistake to come out day two after the attack and just you know, launch into Israel shot themselves in the foot by taking out Charlie Kirk. It's like, we don't know that, we don't and I e those he didn't know that at that time. He is fairly convinced at this point, it seems, but I am not. Personally. I am fairly convinced that the FED narrative is total bullshit, and I can prove that very rapidly.
Speaker 6: In our last video, a thirty out six ball round blew through twenty pounds of meat and two beef femur bones. So those are not easy to stop. I'm hoping this one will give us a slightly different result, and I'm going to aim towards the front left of our ballistic dummy neck forty five degree angle, and we are shooting slightly downward as well, so I also have to hit the vertebrae because that's allegedly what redirected this bullet. Well, we definitely penetrated our water jugs, and I don't think this is going to help to stop the conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: His head fell off. Now. I'm not going to show you the video of Charlie being shot again because I don't want to look at it and you probably don't either, but we all have it burnt into our memories so you can compare and contrast. So this is the reason that I actually push back on Ian's assertion in the early hours after the attack a day later that it was almost certainly israel Is because I think it's a mistake to put a hypothesis out there that firmly when we don't know. But what we do know is that we're being lied to. So it makes it very easy to dismiss our genuine questions, our genuine critiques of the FED narrative if they can just say, well, look up into the conclusion that it's is real. These people are just lunatics, Whereas our starting point ought to be is that here's your narrative, here's the flaws in your narrative, FEDS, and your line. So who gives a shit what the commentators have to say or what their you know, counter theories may be. You guys aren't telling us the truth. And there's a lot of There's a lot more, and maybe i'll recap it later as to all of the reasons that I think that the FED narrative is nonsense, but just that one point alone ought to have us all on the same team here, and that includes Timpoole, can of Owen's, Dave smith I and Carol Nick Fuentes across the board. We ought to all be on the same page that the fed's narrative is garbage. It's garbage, Okay. A thirty to six hitting the softest part of the human body and then oh it catches his spine and therefore it doesn't exit is just a lie. It's just a flat out lie. It goes into the water jugs behind it and blows those up too. It is an immensely powerful round of ammunition. Immensely powerful and I'm sorry, no matter how healthy a lifestyle Charlie Kirk was living, that's not what he was hit with. Okay, So if we can just start there and go, okay, FED narrative flawed, let's all agree on that. So now let's work together, let's see what actually did happen. But is that permissible? No, We've got a lot of people who have not researched this case extensively, who are coming to very dramatic conclusions about Candice Owens and Ian Carroll probably me as to you know how, we're all lying for clicks into whatever. I don't whatever the accusations are, they're wrong though, and yes that includes Tim Poole. He's wrong. They are wrong. They are wrong that there is nothing here to be looking into. They're just flat out wrong about it. Though, if they're actually challenged on this, they'll sometimes say, well, I don't know, I'm not really sure. Fontes might even do the same, But it's like, okay, if you're not sure, then back the fuck off. Let the people who are actually researching this research it. Is there something wrong with that? And if there is something wrong with it, why tell me exactly why. And oftentimes the claim will be, oh, well, this could add to the defense and get Tyler Robinson freed. It's like, okay, if the prosecution of Tyler Robinson is so weak that a bunch of podcasters on the internet can dismantle the prosecution's narrative and free him, then he should be freed. That's how it works in America. Is that innocent people or people that cannot be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, they don't go to prison forever or be put to death. Do you think that Charlie Kirk would want someone who didn't kill him to be put to death or spend the rest of their life in prison. No, I don't think he would. Do you think he wants to make sure that we have the right person. Yeah, I would say almost certainly he would. Should his family should TPO say yes? They all should want the same thing. Why don't they? Why does Pasobic? Why is Benny Johnson? Why does Tim Poole? Why does Nick fuentt this? I don't know, I don't understand it, but I will say this canness Owens doesn't get everything right either. She doesn't. Now. Granted, Tim fired the first shot, so I guess he deserves some backlash from her, but her putting this thumbnail up where it says who stood the benefit from Charlie Kirk's assassination? And you've got cash Pttel which include him whatever, he's clearly lying about this case, but you also include Timpoole like he's not benefiting from the assassination of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 7: Please, as you power scared that she'll put you on her thumbnail and claim you benefited from Charlie Kirk's assassination, which he's doing to me right now.
Speaker 8: First and foremost, what you are seeing right there is on a display of testostero. Men that speak to women like this are not tough guy, Okay, what you are seeing is actually a display of estrogen. Everything he is doing. There is somebody who is not a man. He is not tough, and he would never dare to speak to a man like that. Secondly, Tim Poole doesn't even have the intellect to understand that we put him in the thumbnail because he accused me in a full episode with Miloyanopolis, which we showed and contextualized, of being someone who benefited from Charlie Kirk's assassination. So he thinks he's being accused. You accused me of that.
Speaker 2: So it's just like below the belt, below the belt, and everyone's just spiraling downward where you know. I guess my own personal frustration is like I'm sincere in all this, Like I just really want to make sure that we get the right guy. That's my concern here, and I hate to see this infighting. But just to give a bit of background to help people with kind of the macro analysis on this, because I think a lot of people don't understand the infighting as well as I do, because I'm kind of in this world.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: First off, AD revenue is allegedly down. I don't even pay attention to it, So I guess, you know, if you're a big time YouTuber though that's very meaningful to you. Also, views are down for many of these people, particularly those that have not been critical of the fed's narrative about Tyler Robinson. So I think personally, the way I read this is that a lot of people are feeling as if their lunch is getting eaten and Candice Owns is the one eating it. She is gorging on their buffet, and they don't appreciate it. So that's how I feel about Jeremy over at the quartering. That's how I feel about Tim to a certain extent. I feel like they're, in some regards jealous because while they're doing a couple hundred thousand views, she's doing a couple million on every show, and that doesn't feel good for them because they feel as if she's pushing bullshit and she's ultimately I mean, Tim, I think is more sincere, and that he genuinely feels that she's a detriment to TPUSA and therefore the conservative movement and therefore the GOP and therefore defense of us the American people against the Democrats the Horde. But then it gets more nefarious. There are also pay to post organizations and campaigns that are ran by foreign intelligence, domestic government enterprises. There's a lot of people that are getting paid to push narratives, and that's pro and con, and it's all across the board. So there's a lot of really really just duplicitous, scummy people who have no principles whatsoever, who are pushing shit they don't believe in because they're being paid to do so. That's true, and I would be an idiot if I didn't assume. In fact, I'm very confident of this that there are pay to post campaigns that are being ran against particularly as I've done episodes about this in the past, Tucker Carlson, it was happening against MTG. I don't know if it still is because she's already stepped down Thomas Massey. Candice Owan's basically what's as I've said before, what is the tie that binds there? These are non interventionists sincere America for people that are talking a little bit too brazenly about the bad actions of our government and our relationship with a foreign one, which you already know which one. So I think that this is multifaceted. You've got some people who are just pissed that Candice is dominating the ratings. You've got some people who are pissed because they are sincere and that they believe the Tyler Robinson case. I would say that's a minority. And then you've got a lot of people who are being paid to carry water for the regime. And I personally would include in that the postobics, the Glenn beex the Benny Johnson's of the World, and a brief interlude on that topic. We've got Milo Yanopolis, which was on IRL a couple days ago. So illo, who's paying them?
Speaker 3: Think entities associated with or possibly name named rrectly probably Turning Point. Oh yeah, because they are losing the war against Candice. They're losing, So why we're paying people? That's what Turning Point does.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: The question for me is the Brandon Taitum who keeps saying I'm not getting paid by Israel. Well, then you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: I never got paid by Israel either. So for those that don't know Miloianopolis, well he knows of which he speaks. That dude is a legit political operative. He definitely was responsible for funding different, you know, influencing campaigns for different political campaigns and when he says that you know, it could be possible at TPUSA is either paying people to be quiet or paying people to talk and go against Cannis. I think that that's totally viable. I do. I mean, this is a ten hundred million dollar organization or whatever it is, and if you have Cannis Owans, which is destroying your reputation, there would really be no cost. That wouldn't be worth attacking her like right, It's just logical. So I think a lot of people are being paid. I'm not saying it's TPUSA. I can't prove that, but I would be It would be a mistake to assume that there aren't people who are being paid for their opinions when it comes to this showdown. And for the record, I'm not saying that's the case with Tim Poole. I think Tim's is actually a much more nuanced and complex topic. I think that he's genuinely concerned about the GEO, and he's really really concerned about the Democrats getting back into power. He's also very concerned about the financial stress that his organization is facing, I think because of security issues. And I got to dismiss a conspiracy theory that's floating around out there right now. And a couple days ago Tim came out and he said that someone actually after that episode with Milo, someone drove by the property and fired a gun. I actually know for a fact that that happened. The reason I know is because I know people that work there, and I know for a fact that the video, which he's not putting up publicly because it would give away the location of his property and he doesn't want to do that, or it could. But I do know that he showed the video to his employees and I have verified that. And basically, someone drives by and they fire a gun out of the window three times and you can see the muzzle flash. That's what I was told the person who I was told it by, I believe, So take it with a grain of salt if you want. I personally am one hundred percent convinced that did happen. Consequence of that, what is Tim facing now? Tim is facing probably additional insurance premiums, probably additional costs with additional security, maybe additional surveillance. There could be a litany of other issues that he's facing as a consequence of that, And the price tag on his security is already astronomical. Increasing that anymore is brutal. So he's facing a lot of stress, like a lot of stress. He's got a very like a big overhead, a serious operation, having random guests from all over the country, sometimes not even in the country, fly in every day of the week or weekdays, and to do the show live is already cost prohibitive. But then you add into that the security details and the security layers that they have to now deal with, and he's under immense pressure. So I'm trying to be much more I guess kind with my disagreements with Tim, because I do think he's wrong about Tyler Robinson. I think he's at least wrong about the FED narrative overall, and that he ought to be more critical of it. And I think he would be if he was able to spend the time necessary to dig into this case. Unfortunately he has not, and that is evident to me. Same situation with Nick Fuentt is it's fairly obvious to me that Nick has not done the deep dives that myself and I and Carol and so many others have done. So look, the fact that he's coming out really antagonistically against Candace, I think is about Old Blood, like, well bad blood, I should say old bad Blood. They hate each other. He jokes about it all the time. There's this give and take, this love hate relationship, and he constantly jokes that they're in love with each other. I think deep down he really doesn't like her, like really really doesn't like her. So that's my read as to why Nick is doing that. A lot of people are jumping to, oh, he's a fed Look what he did on j six and he got away with it and he didn't face any charges and he's an informant, and I'm not going that far. I don't. I have no idea if that's accurate or not. I think that he just hates Candace and he hasn't done his due diligence on this. But also he's been in the wilderness. He's been totally blacklisted everywhere, deep banked, not able to fly. It's like the kid was abused so mercilessly, and then he finally gets, you know, his head above water effective earlier this year, and he starts to be permitted to go on these big platforms, and people are like, all right, are you gonna double down on israel A? You're gonna say that Israel took out Charlie Kirk, and I can understand just like naturally he would be hesitant to take a stand on that because it could send him back into the wilderness. So or maybe he's just not certain, but I would be fine with that. That's the thing that, like, I guess, differentiates me from a lot of people in the anti Tyler Robinson fed's slop narrative is that I'm not asking anybody to agree with me. I'm just asking people to be fucking open minded about it. Like if you don't know, that's okay, it's okay to say that, but don't go on with Steven Crowder and say this as it stands right now, I think it was Robinson. Yeah, yeah, okay, me too. He's not saying it definitively, he's saying as it stands right now, So he's leaving a bunch of open space there for him to maneuver. But it's like, yeah, but you don't think it was Tyler, You don't know. Why do you say you think it is?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: Just because we're giving the benefit of the doubt to the Feds, like on a political assassination, When has that ever worked ever? To give the benefit of the doubt to the FEDS when it comes to a lone wolf political assassination in American history, When has it ever been a wise, a prudent decision to give the FEDS the benefit of the doubt? When never The answer is fucking never. And yet a lot of people who are usually hyper Israel skeptical and is reel critical and hyper critical of the government of the Feds, the media, suddenly all of these independent minded people who've got track records years long, in case some cases decades, are like, yeah, I think Tyler Rouminson did it, acted alone. It's like, what's happening, what's happening here? And now as all of this is escalating out of control, we've got Tim Poole saying this yesterday when he's flipping out, and you know what, you fucking told me. She has no security.
Speaker 7: She doesn't fucking deal with the shit we.
Speaker 2: Have to deal with.
Speaker 7: Ye that was the I'm fucking done with these people.
Speaker 1: She has security just on the level of you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, the one fat guy you mentioned with no wall and no barrier in a suburban neighbor with neighbors. She doesn't give two fucking shits. No one's out for her, she's lying about all of this. You told me you went to her house and she's got a four foot wall and one fat guy and she doesn't give a shit about her security. Meanwhile, I get bullets fired at my fucking property and I have to go live in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Now, as I already explained, Tim legitimately had a gun shot outside his property, so he's under immense stress and pressure. But I got a It does not justify doing what he did there. I understand why he's angry. He has every right to be angry about Cannas putting him in that thumbnail. But you can't then turn around and respond and basically detail out how lacking of security Candas Owens is when we all know. We all know, regardless of whether or not you believe Tyler Robinson did it, and even more so, if you believe that Tyler Robinson took out Charlie Kirk because of his anti transpositions or whatever nonsense, well then all of them are in jeopardy, all of them are under threat by the Left, and it's just not an acceptable thing to do. And I don't had he had an opportunity to think that through before he said it. I don't think he would have said it. I think he knows that that's a mistake. Maybe he'll, you know, address it later. I don't know. This just happened yesterday, But you just can't be listing off the details of people's security in a time like this. Really you should never do it. But certainly in a time like this, right after one of her best friends, maybe her best friend was just assassinated.
Speaker 9: Arlie's life could have been the Truman show. That terrifies me more than nothing in your life is real, genuinely, like I was expecting, like we're all getting the old band back together and it's going to be me and Trump and I'm going to have the FBI help me investigate this. We're going to figure out what happened to my friend. And it was like Cannis is the enemy for asking questions. Was Charlie Kirk's life real? Is what I think I cried the hardest about, because how are you not fighting for him?
Speaker 2: That's kind of someone's talking to Russell Brand And you know, it's very easy, because it's now been three months since the assassination to kind of forget in the immediate aftermath, kind of the very brief moment where we were all together and mourning Charlie and sincerely interested in justice, and everybody just wanted to make sure that they got the right person. And we all, I think maybe not all, but most of us expected that well. Regardless of how you feel about the FBI, I don't trust them at all, but you still were like, all right, Charlie Kirk was largely responsible for putting Donald Trump in the White House. He appeared to be friends with Dan Bongino and Cash Ptel. These guys are not going to feed us garbage. They are definitely going to deliver justice. This was their guy, regardless of whether or not you trust Trump or the FBI or anything else. I was like, I think that, I think that they're going to come together and they're going to do right by Charlie Kirk. He has done so much on their behalf, and particularly Trump's behalf. They gotta do right by him. And it's like, no, And I think I think Cannice is telling the truth there. I think that's what totally you know, freight her wires is. She's just like, was anything real? Are the relationships between any of the political commentators, the influencers, the politicians, the media apparatics, is any of this reel? Does anyone actually care about one another? Is everyone just looking at everybody else as a tool for their own ends, And as soon as that tool becomes useless, so do they? And that's what it feels like to me. It looks a lot to me, like You've got Donald Trump Junior posting about Charlie Kirk's new book that just dropped this week, And what's his book dedicated to? Taking the Sabbath off, taking Saturdays off, and putting your tech down, putting your cell phone down. It's like, ah, man, look, I'll grant I believe that he was writing that book, but it's just it just rubs me so the wrong way when you don't even have justice for his own assassination and you've got the son of the President of the United States shilling his book, You've got his wife going on Fox News and talking about it, and it's just like, is everyone so poor? Like do people have no morals? Or better yet, am I the only one with morals in this entire space? Sometimes that's what you start to feel like, because you feel like you're going crazy because you're disturbed by these things when everyone else is like, this is normal, this is good, this is yeah, this is total. This makes perfect sense. Of course, you're going to go out and just hawk a book from a dead guy when you don't even know that you have his assassin in custody. Of course that's what you would do. Of course, and ten didn't stop there.
Speaker 7: Their leader and founder murdered, and prominent pieces of human trash are trying to destroy It's it's fucking evil. So you know what when someone pulls in front of my property and fires on it several times, I'm sitting here looking at these vile pieces of shit and thinking to myself, for what purpose will I stick my neck out if this is what happens, If it Charlie Kirk is killed. Kennice Owens is a fucking evil scumbag. She is a degenerate cunt.
Speaker 2: He continues on like that for about ten minutes. I'm gonna spare you all that look. His emotions are sincere. He's definitely pissed off, and a lot of people he gets accused of being performative with his outrage from time to time, but I'm sure he does do that from time to time, but uh, that wasn't one of them. He's definitely sincerely mad. I think he's a little on the spectrum like all quasi libertarians are, and his emotion, his delivery is so polished that I think it sometimes belies the underlying sincere emotions. But let me tell you, he's sincerely angry. But again, from my vantage point, like the move with all of this is not to do that, not to get so angry and heated that you start, you know, calling people names that I'm sure you'll regret later, but rather digging yourself, Like, if you believe that Tyler Robinson did it, well, then help dig, help confirm that, help push for disclosure, help get additional surveillance footage. I mean, you've got a tremendous platform and tremendous reach yourself, Like I wouldn't I wouldn't hold it against you if you were like, look, we are. We are going to try and prove who did this. As of now, we believe that Tyler Robinson did it because I trust Cash Betel and Dan Bongino or whatever whatever you're is for believing that and just saying okay, but we're gonna make sure, We're gonna make absolutely certain Cannice Olwens wants to make money trying to paint a picture that Tyler didn't do it. Well, we're gonna make money trying to prove that he did. And let's see, let's see who has the best evidence to prove out their case. Either way, that would be much more valuable to the public and to the to the Charlie Kirk Heritage Legacy Family Organization TPUSA, everything else. That would be way more beneficial than whatever this is. And there's one other variable that I haven't mentioned that I need to a lot of these people are scared to death. They really are. We did something extremely ordinary like go to Target or CBS.
Speaker 10: I can't go to thanks whether as the general public these days, particularly in light of Charlie Cook's motor there are serious security issues. That's not that I don't want to. I simply count.
Speaker 7: Has Charlie's murder changed how you do things?
Speaker 2: Or were you already locked down pretty fuel before that?
Speaker 10: It certainly reinforced the severity of the situation where life is on a hardcore mode. You make one mistake and your dad. It only takes on one mistake a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people won't talk about it openly, but especially the high profile political commentators. They are scared. As soon as Charlie Kirk was taken out like that, especially the way he was taken out like that, and then all of the chicanery and thuckery when it comes to the Tyler Robinson narrative, especially in the aftermath that the Epstein cover up and everything else. A lot of people who are bluepilled, in my opinion, that are regime water carriers. A lot of them are doing it because they're I mean, yeah, sure it's still cowardice, but a lot of them are just scared to death. And I don't blame them. I don't blame them for being scared to death. That's scary shit, especially if you really think that a foreign intelligence organization or your own intelligence agencies were responsible for it. That you're like, I'm not going to talk about that. Charlie Kirk was just like me, I'm not going to fucking put my neck out there. It's like, all right, well, myself and Ian Carroll and Candie Owns, we all go the opposite direction. We all go, well, maybe that is the case, but all the more reason we must talk about it because that paradigm cannot persist. It must end here and now, and I continue to believe that we must dive a deep dive and dig until we figure out what the fuck truly happened and make sure that whoever did it gets held to account. That is my overarching mission in all this. And yes, my viewership has increased a lot in subscriptions and everything else because I'm willing to dig on this when a lot of these people aren't. But that's not my fault. I haven't lied at all. You know. The one thing that I said that I would take back at this point is that I did an episode dedicated to what I thought was a potential charge in the microphone, and I don't think that's what happened now because I did additional research and I came to the conclusion that it was the impact of the rifle or the round into his neck that caused the cavitation event, which ultimately puffs your chest briefly because there's so much pressure from the round hitting and it basically pressed his skin up and it launched, or maybe the round hit the chain somehow, but regardless, basically I came to the conclusion, Okay, I think it was probably caused by the round itself. I don't think that there was a charge, like that's it. Like, of all the things I've said at this point, that's the one thing that I no longer think is probable. And I didn't even say it definitively because I was like, this looks weird. Why is his shirt coming up to hear? You know, it was like that was a reasonable question. I have no regrets in asking it. I don't think there's anything wrong with asking it. Why aren't we all asking these questions? It's so strange, and I think that's the one that's the one underlying variable. A lot of people go all these people are you know, bought and paid for. These people are opsies, people are CIA mouthpieces, and it's like, yeah, in searcher instance, you're right, there's no doubt. Oh they're Feds. Certain instances, you're right, there's no doubt. And a lot of instances though, they're just scared.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 2: They are just super super freaked out. And can you blame them? Imagine if you were in their position, like, try and have sympathy, even if you disagree with Temple, have some sympathy. He's got millions of dollars in annual security expenses and someone just fired off a gun outside of his property. That sucks. That sucks, right, it does. Anyways, I want to get into Nick Fuentt's devouring Piers Morgan, but before I do that, I want to remind you that this is what's happening behind the scenes. This is why these stories, while they matter, there's also important shit that we need to be privy to. We're going to rise to the occasion. We will not let this evil win this time.
Speaker 12: Israeli leaders encourage the pastors to be bold and express gratitude for their support.
Speaker 5: Stand up and be counted, Tell the truth. Speak to young people, speak up and be counted. I'm counting on you, and I know you'll do what has to be done. That's what our destiny calls for.
Speaker 13: This is not just Israel's fight. This is a fight for civilization. We're facing very much a civilizational struggle like we saw in the thirties, between Nazism and the free world. Today that Nazism is Islamism in coordination with communism, which today's expression is called woke, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Division going forward, recruiting ten thousand more pastors in the next thirty six months.
Speaker 14: Because there's a lot of misinformation out there, a lot of young people that are not for Israel and they're just getting the wrong information. So our whole idea here is to reach the youth of America and around the world and just show the truth.
Speaker 2: Our whole idea here is to make sure that we reach the youth with overt propaganda on behalf of a foreign nation known as Israel. That's what it is, and it's not just done. It's our current unite. The state's ambassador under Donald Trump to Israel, Mike Huckabee. Yeah, the same guy who just met with the convicted traitor and spy Jonathan Pollard.
Speaker 12: But I say that those who were saying things that are negatives that are not true, they have.
Speaker 4: The free speech to say them.
Speaker 12: But you have the free speech responsibility to push back, stand up, speak up, and say not in this country America will not stand silent.
Speaker 2: That a stripper may very visibly.
Speaker 12: Say that this is the land that God gave to the Jewish people, and he said he will bless those who bless, but he will curse those who curses.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking of yourself. Clinton. You know, that's not that big of a deal. Like we all know that my Cuokabees is so Phrasriel, Like he's the ambassador Israel. It's not that big of a deal. You know what that you know what that speech was given at. Yeah, it's called Israel Ambassador Summit. One thousand Pastors United, a thousand American Christian pastors getting together to game plan how to win the propaganda war in defense of a foreign government led by a current politician and representative in the Trump administration. That is super meaningful. So when I say, yeah, some people are scared, some people are just wrong, some people are whatever. Some people are paid. And if you think that they're having an organization or a you know, a gathering like that, and there's not major money, we already know this. We've already covered it before Project Ester and all this stuff, Like there is major money going into this psychological warfare propaganda against you on behalf of a foreign government using in many cases your religion against you. If you aren't disturbed by that, even if you're not Christian, if you're Muslim or seek or atheist or agnostic, who cares you should find that reprehensible that you have American politicians weaponizing the Christian faith or any faith against its practitioners in America on behalf of a foreign government.
Speaker 15: If God breaks his covenant promises with Israel, then you now have no assurance that you'll make it to heaven as a believer. Some people have said over the years is quite a cute but cool response and quite accurate. Can you prove the existence of God with one word? And that person said, Israel.
Speaker 2: I rest my case. We should all be able to point that out and say this is wrong. And when you recognize that many of these propaganda pushes that would which began in earnest earlier this year when they really really attacked Tucker Carlson, and then it migrated to Ian Carroll, then it migrated to Candice Owans, and then Fointez has been dealing with it forever. There is major money that is being put into prosecuting in the public arena commentators that they don't like, that's a problem. We should wherever you fall on Israel, really, wherever you fall on any topic, we should all be able to agree. We should not be getting actively and openly overtly propagandized by our own government or a foreign government, particularly using our religious institutions against us, And people go, why is Nick Funta so popular? Huh Okny, figure it out. It's because we've all recognized what's happening here, that that shit is crazy, it's egregious, it's insulting, it's infuriating. Fuck you if you don't see it as such. So while Nick Funt does was the Wilderness blacklisted by the same organizations that I'm talking about right now, I might add, and debanked and deplatformed and thrown off of fucking airlines for a year, we were watching people get obliterated in Gaza on top of just basically a realization that much of our political establishment was controlled by the same entity, and then media was kind of carrying water on behalf of the same edity. And you're like, wait, so well, Nick is being blacklisted by all of these same entities. We're recognizing that these entities are doing what they're doing. And then Nick comes out of his involuntary servitude for years and he's like, oh, everyone agrees with me now, and his numbers explode because it's like, well he was away. We were radicalized. And it started actually with the name of my show, Liberty Lockdown. The lockdowns is when, yes, a lot of people were radicalized before that. Calm down, you're soap based, you got it before everybody else, but we all were radicalized to a certain extent when they said you got to stay home for a year, like that was a pretty too far. And then we come to find out that whole narrative is a lie. And then all of the origin of that was covered up and that was a lie, and it's like okay, and then the Epstein case and then that was covered up and that was a lie, and then yeah, we're radicalized. So it's nixt time now. He's been saying the same shit for a decade, Well it's his time now. This is why I agree with Ian Carrol. I would appreciate it if Nick would just keep an open mind when it comes to the Tyler Robinson narrative. At this point, I think it was do you do you really think that? Because I don't. I don't think that at least I don't think he hit him with a thirty out six can West Can we at least agree on that that the round that took his life was not what they purported to be could we can we at least agree on that? And if you will agree on that, then shouldn't we also doubt or question the rest of the narrative? Why is one of the key aspects of the narrative provably false and yet we're just accepting the rest of it? That doesn't make sense to me. All Right, I've been critical of a lot of people I like more than enough throughout this episode. Let's get into some of the better hits between Nick Fonts and Piers Morgan.
Speaker 1: I've got three sons, and they don't share your views about slavery and about the Holocaust. They can have decency and compassion and humanity about some of the worst things that have happened in the last one hundred and fifty years or more, then they can do that.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite lines of the whole thing. Sound like girls, but I think I think, actually, well, I was watching that. What it made me recognize about Nick and his popularity is that it's the It's actually not even what he says sometimes, it's the energy. Like he's sitting there and he's just got this kind of like smug disdain, but there is this tendency and I have this tendency myself, and this is why I'm trying to This is why I watch it as kind of educational on how to be better at what I do. Is that he sits there and he's just like, my tendency would be. This is Piers Morgan. He's like big time. He was the Homeost Crazy Lady and Home Alone two. Sorry that's a joke. Anyways, he's got a very successful show on YouTube now and he was on CNN forever or whatever station it was. And it's like, my tendency would be to show some respect, and that's a mistake, Like why should I respect you, Piers Morgan? Why should I respect people who got everything wrong for decades and made a fortune doing it and now they basically get a handful of things right, like way too late for it to matter. And I'm supposed to fucking be impressed. I'm supposed to kneel to you. So that's what I like about Nick. I like that energy there. He's just sitting there, very smug, very condescending, very dismissive, just like you can see an his face like yeah, and I'm like, yeah, that's the right energy actually, Like why do I sit there and I act like I should respect these people. I should go into it like fuck these people. Like literally, for those that haven't watched it, it's a two hour one on one and the entire time is just peers running clips of Nick's greatest hits, him saying sometimes truthful and sometimes off the cuff wild, you know, jokes and shit like that, and then just going how do you feel about what you said there? Would you like to backtrack on any of that? And Nick's really appropriate responses. No, I stand by all of that. It's so smart. It's such a smart tactic. I don't know why I didn't just think of that or start doing that years ago. But it's like, yeah, you're dealing with bad actors. Why are you pretending as if they're reputable or that you need to defend yourself instead go on the offensive, actually hold them up to their own accusations.
Speaker 4: They're always coming up with, No, it's not the Jews, No it's not women, No it's not blacks. It's actually really complicated. No, it fucking isn't at all. Jews are running society. Women need to shut the fuck up, Blacks need to be in prison for the most part, and we would live in paradise.
Speaker 2: It's that simple.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you like to clarify what you meant?
Speaker 4: Then that's all true. That's one hundred percent true. Everything I said in that clip is true.
Speaker 1: Including that blacks need to be imprisoned for the most part.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yes, that's like that might be my favorite moment of the year, Like no exaggeration. Uh yeah, yes, it's fucking perfect. It's so good. I don't care if you agree with him, if you can't watch that and go, oh, that was great, that's exactly what you should do to these people, Like that's perfect. If you still don't get why Nick is popular, I just think you're fucking lame. Like that's my honest I just think you're a lame ass bitch at this point. That's such a fucking boss move. Well, including the pot that black should be in prison for the most part. Uh yeah, yes, I've watched that like ten times. It never gets old. It's so good. It's so so good. So anyways, like I was saying earlier, I think the tides have just changed, Like and I actually I was saying this. Someone was asking me about, you know, my success lately, and they're like They're like, why do you think you'd been doing this for five years now? And it's like you you were successful, but like you exploded in terms of audience and stuff, and I'm like, I think it's just the world catching up to me. Like that's honestly my opinion. And I think that's the same thing that is happening with Nick now. Granted he was also you know, blacklisted, deplatformed everywhere. Now he's getting immense reach that he wasn't permitted before. But I think that a lot of his success, though, is that people are super radicalized already and now he's just permitted to go viral. And it's like, I think that's what's happening with me too. Is that a lot of people that were radicalized against the lockdowns or the war in Ukraine, or the backs, or the war in Gaza, or the Epstein list or the list goes on and on, is just or the Charlie Kirk assassination and they're just like, Yeah, this guy was right about all these things, so I'm gonna see what he has to say now. I think that's it. And they're like, well, but isn't he saying things that are inappropriate and they're like, nope, no, I agree actually yep, and they're like, well that's cancelable, and they're like, fuck off, don't care. I just think this is a much like when people say, well, you disagree with Nick on something, so why don't you critique him more. I'm like, because I like that energy more. It's that simple. Yeah, I disagree with him on a bunch of things. I don't care, though, I don't care. We live in a better country when Nick funt Does is allowed to talk openly. That's the truth. When all of the Nick funt Does of the world are allowed to just speak their mind and to have courage, to not be afraid, to not be cowed, to not be cowards when it comes to talking about minorities or race, or religion or anything else, that's a better America. I endorse that. I prefer it, and I make no apologies for preferring it. It's the right position to have. We are free men. You don't have to agree with everything everyone says all the time. You don't have to have Piers Morgan breathing down your neck and talking shit to you and challenge. By the way, he did the most disgusting, dirty thing I've ever seen. He goes on your show one time you talk on your show one Tom you talked about how I can't do the accent. Basically, he was saying, do you think that your father is responsible for your racism? And long story short, what Peers was doing was he's bringing Nick found his dad into the public eye and opening him up for reprisals under the you woke healthscape that we function under for the past decade and maybe we still do. I don't know, but it's like, those are the old tactics, man, that's the old world. That's the world I want to see end. I wanted to. I want to see it perish viciously. And I think that's that's why, regardless of my disagreements, regardless of the fact that Nick Funt has attack my buddy, like seriously, I love Ian Carroll. I think he's awesome, and I think Nick is totally wrong about that. Setting all that aside, we are a better country with Nick Funt as energy in the media space. It's a better country because of that. I stand by that. I will not relent from that. It is better. It is significantly better just telling it like it is, saying what they feel, regardless of the consequences, regardless of the backlash, regardless of the blacklisting or deplatforming, or taking you off the fucking or putting you on a no fly list. We live in a better country when people are not afraid to just be honest. So why do I defend Nick funt As Because on the inverse of that, you have fucking psychotic Zionists that are trying to ruin the life of Miss Rachel, a kid show program, simply because she thinks that Palestinian children our children and that they shouldn't be murdered.
Speaker 11: Now we know that the only way to really make change is to get to the bottom of who is funding some of these bad actors. Stop anti semitism. Is going after Miss Rachel. They are going after who is funding her because there is no way a children's television personality like the mister Rogers of my time suddenly becomes obsessed with defending Hamas. It makes no sense unless she's a paid actor. Going after Miss Rachel is a great example of what we need to be doing. They have appealed to Attorney General Pam Bondi to investigate who is funding Miss Rachel. It's guitar. It's Iran, it's funding from bad actors. These people have infiltrated our universities, our newsrooms, the United Nations, and now it is time to figure out who is funding them. And just today Miss Rachel knows how high the stakes are. She's complaining that they're putting her life at risk, which is what she has done to every Jewish person worldwide since she started campaigning for a terrorist regime.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna set my differences aside, even when Nick decides to personally attack my homie Ian and just say, we still live in a better world when we all reject whatever the fuck that is when you try and ruin the life of Miss Rachel as if that's a huge political outrage that she goes. Yeah, it's sad, it's sad. What's happening in the Palestinian kids. I mean, oh no, she's defending Hamas. Yeah, I'm sure Miss Rachel went on her YouTube show or wherever the fuck she even puts it on, I even know, and she's defending Hamas like, I'm sure that happened. I'm sure it wasn't just that she hugged a poor Palestinian girl who had lost a limb in a war that we were forced to fund. So yeah, I'm on team not that whatever that whatever the fuck that is insanity. But anyways, I'll end by saying, Nick Ian, make him make up. You guys are awesome, be friends, love you both. I don't think this is gonna work, but yeah, the three of us along with Dave Smith, let's make it happen. We'll see if we'll see. If I can fucking be peace maker on this, I doubt it. I'm trying. I'm trying. I doubt it. If I can make Tempoole and Candice Owen's be friends again, I can. I can fix the Ian Carroll, Nick fuentt is beef. I can probably fix neither whatever. At least I'm trying. Right At liberty lockpot on X, if you want to support my work, you can subscribe there. I'll follow you back liberty lockdown dot logus dot com. You can support me there too. I don't really do anything over there, but it is always helpful if you want to help boost me. And then, last, but not least, go to my pillow dot com use promo code lockdown to get you some cozy from Mike Lindell and uh please do like comment subscribe. If you're watching on Spotify, subscribe there. If you're watching on YouTube, subscribe there. If you're not watching on those other platforms, and go to the other platform and subscribe there and set the alert so you never miss an episode, because oftentimes the show will not get alerts put out. I don't know why, probably because of the shit that I say. But yeah, I really appreciate you guys support. We are crushing as always. You guys are the best. I'm going to go to the gym now, bye, Bay.
Speaker 1: But are you actually attracted to women?
Speaker 4: I am attracted to women the gay No, but I will say that women are very difficult to be around.
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know I'm the boomer. I know I'm the boomer here, but actually you're a twenty seven year old dinosaur archie.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had sex?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Wow, since the guy you've never got laid.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to Liberty Lockdown, great podcast. Clint is Tight