Speaker 1: One on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult around the time I got home last night, I almost died.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say almost died, is it is it like you actually almost did or is it used to being dramatic.
Speaker 1: Well, some would argue either side of that case. Some would be more on my side when they find out how much money I had to spend today to fix what almost ended my life last night. It involved my husband bringing a golf club to the basement thinking there was an intruder and plenty to kill them with a golf club. Mind you, By the way, we do have other like actual weapons in her house.
Speaker 3: So I do have a question as to why he went.
Speaker 1: For the golf club.
Speaker 3: But that's a different story.
Speaker 2: He's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: It's around the holidays, just trying to act quick. Yeah, probably because our daughter was some I don't know what's happening. I don't know what's happening, but I do know I almost died, and I will explain what happened in six minutes one on one point three KDEWB with Fallon and could let me set the scene. Last night, it's dark, the rain is coming down. It was hard, it was hard to get home. I'd take a different route in because there's no stop light on my way home, and I it's like, I can't deal with the traffic.
Speaker 3: I'm taking the Lake Way home.
Speaker 1: It's not conven it's even darker, it's even winder it's scarier. I finally get home, you know, like stressful drive. You finally like are in your driveway. You can like use the sense of relief. Okay, your shoulders come down, right, Yeah, I feel that. I go to hit the garage door. It won't open. I'm like, what was wrong with the is our power out?
Speaker 3: Maybe our growers?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I know, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I called Jake from outside instead of going inside, to be like, what's going on with the garage?
Speaker 3: Is our power out? So that's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's like, I'm cooking dead art. He's like breaking out, like everything's barting.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on. The power is not off. And I'm like, okay, my my guy, let's chill out.
Speaker 1: He's like oh, And then I come in and he's in the garage. He's throwing things around, screaming, foods burning. I go in the house and I'm like, what in the hell is going on. He's like, oh, this isn't good. This isn't good.
Speaker 3: He's pacing, pacing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what happened. He's like, the garage doors broken. Everything's messed up. It's off the track, it's broken. I said, shake, now, mind you. I'm never the calm one. So this is I've heard this whenever. There's always a balance in a relationship. If someone's like super stressy, there's always one person that covers up the chill and they can reverse. But then like you become calmer to even things out. So I'm being calm in this moment and I go He's like, I don't know, I'll figure it out later. And we're sitting at dinner he goes, everything makes sense now.
Speaker 3: I go, what are you dying about? He's like, there was a massive boom earlier.
Speaker 1: And I go, Jake, if you hit the garage door, even be honest with me, I'm not gonna be mad. He's gone to the hoh door and I'm like, okay, so let's hear the story. I heard a massive boom and all I know is I started freaking out.
Speaker 3: I took the golf.
Speaker 1: Club, I went to the basement. I thought maybe someone broke. And he was like, it was so loud, it sounded like someone broken. I go when you took the golf club?
Speaker 2: He said, no.
Speaker 3: The point. The point is.
Speaker 1: The garage door was open and it fell off the track and the door fell, and it was so loud he heard it throughout the entire house.
Speaker 3: It shook the whole house.
Speaker 1: How did I almost die? I came into that driveway minutes after this happened. I could have been pulling my car in when that snapped.
Speaker 2: Boom, streetlight hadn't been out, and you went. The regular been chopped in half in half.
Speaker 1: It's so dangerous now, so listen. So I got to get things in order because my life flashed before my eyes when I heard this.
Speaker 2: Contact. So nothing remotely dangerous even happened to you. If you were in your car the garage door, you're you know the midt be sheies, that's a shout out, white man. I'll keep you safe, you know what I mean? You would have I don't know if you would have been.
Speaker 3: They are the safest car I think of it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to take this from you, So go ahead, okay.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't I don't think you heard me tell the story, because there's no way you would have that take if you'd heard my story.
Speaker 3: All right, let me repeat like the final things.
Speaker 1: The door crashing was so loud it shook the whole house. It shook Jake to his core. His bones rattled that guy. Yeah, and that guy has some meat on his bones. He got a thick ass. Okay, let me remind you it's dark and rainy out. We're talking near seconds, maybe thirty minutes to forty five minutes. My car could have been going into that garage when that door snapped. My life has been flashing before my eyes since finding this out.
Speaker 3: You know what, You're right, So what have you evaluated? I need to take the day off.
Speaker 2: This is the so you go to the Great Wolf Lads today or something.
Speaker 1: I no tell me, you wouldn't be like what? Okay anyway, and also, by the way, we have to get it fixed now. And it's a whole ord deal. Guess how much my near death experience is gonna cost me.
Speaker 2: That's probably gonna be about eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Hilarious. Nah.
Speaker 1: Nah, It's a spring that you are not allowed to legally install yourself because it can kill people. Yeah, five hundred bucks wasn't five. No, there are multiple parts that, like the whole.
Speaker 2: Track roll up to your house. They think they can take advantage of you. I know that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, they do take advantage of Jake. I honestly think they come in they don't even have a lube.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: They take, They just take.
Speaker 3: And he's always like.
Speaker 1: They said, for four he's not trying to do me over wrong. But for four hundred dollars more we could get these rollie things.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what do we need rollie things for our garage?
Speaker 2: No, you'll be good. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if it's if it's anything above one thousand, seventeen, you're being taken for a ride.
Speaker 1: Seventeen hundred. Well, he's already fixing it now. So you're telling me that i'd be.
Speaker 2: Taking for whoever's in your garage. They're probably gonna ask for a sandwich too. They're just taking everything from you right now. Oh god, Yeah, but I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 3: Life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 3: I don't know what bank account?
Speaker 2: What would I have done if you came in and you just you weren't here today, and I was like, I don't know, I want to come in. I think I answered your question if you got taken out by a garage door. I want to use a garage door ever again in honor of you tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know i'd say that about garage doors are so convenient. I probably would, but I would judge it every time it opens. I'm like, that's right, you open, you know? Correct down. Okay. Hey, by the way, we have Billy Eilish tickets and literally less than ten minutes we'll try to get you to Billie Eilish in La. This is the.
Speaker 1: Fat one on one point three KATIEWB with Ballin and Cult and your chance to go see Billy Eilish in La. Remember we just did something similar to this. We sent someone to see Sabrina Carpenter. I think they were in La last weekend for that show. Yeah, so we're sitting someone December fifteen to see Billie Eilish in LA. So you get the hotel, airfare, two tickets. Don't worry, we have you both covered. You just have to use the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. So that app is where most people listen to us. Now, I know some people still listen on the main radio, but it's a free app, so you can listen to us anywhere you go. There's a little record button on there. When you're listening to Katie WB, you record Billy six. That's your keyword, billy right now for your chance to be entered to win that trip in her.
Speaker 4: Pop Culture Minute with Sellon and cult on one on one point three, jd WB.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lyn's post belone.
Speaker 3: It's coming to US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 1: He just announced a bunch of additional shows. So May twentieth, post he hits US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 2: And did you say who's he bringing with him?
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll?
Speaker 1: No way, Yeah, that's crazy. You've interviewed him before, right, I have?
Speaker 2: And well I was looking for like five minutes. I think I still have contact. Okay, Okay, he has some fun in the back, but whatever, He's awesome. He's very entertaining on stage.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've never seen it, but I'm sure he is. A lot of people.
Speaker 1: Are just taking aback and they think that the latest thing that John Stamos posted is like the most bizarre thing. Ever, so recently, his very good friend and like coworker Dave Coolier who played Joey on Full House, he talked about going through chemo treatment. So he shaved his head, and so John Stamos posted a photo with him and was like insolidarity and it's him with Dave Coolier and they're both bald, except John Stamos is wearing a bald cap. So he didn't shave his head like a lot of people. You see those emotional videos where the girlfriend will shave her head or the barber will shave his head in solidarity with a person going to chemo. No, he put on a bald cap and then used it as a photo op, and people were like, oh my god, is this an onion article?
Speaker 3: Is this seriously? Like people started ripping him.
Speaker 1: And now Dave Coolier has officially responded, saying, I'm starting to see a bunch of negative comments as I've just begun my cancer journey. It's our friendship and this is how we're handling a very tough time. I'm a comedian in humor is what drives me. John knows how to cheer me up. And I laughed out loud and he arrived wearing a bald cat being a true and loving friend and brother.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's good he took it that way. The comments just getting ragged.
Speaker 1: Dude, But it's the photo. There's a funny one where he's like looks like he's shaving his head smiling, but then there's like a really serious one of them together, and that's why it's I don't well, yeah, yeah, it's like people are like, were you too conceited or like full of yourself to actually shave your heads? Weird?
Speaker 2: It doesn't help that he's dressed like a twenty year old also, you know what I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have a comment on that. That's just John Stamos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cynthia Revo. Obviously they've been making the rounds because the new Wicked movie comes out on the twenty second. They are everywhere. They must be exhausted this promotional tour. So Cynthia Rivo sat down with Dax Shepherd for his podcast Armchair Expert. One thing a lot of people have noticed with Cynthia Arrivo and they've commented on and clearly they commented it on a lot. She has incredibly incredibly long fingernails.
Speaker 2: How what are the inches on this thing?
Speaker 3: You think they go outside of her finger?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: And a half?
Speaker 3: Maybe two and a half inches or so?
Speaker 1: There's they're really long, and they're very noticeable because most people talk with their hands, right, Not a big deal, except there is one question people wonder, and so of course if anyone was going to ask it, it was going to be Dax Shepherd.
Speaker 3: And here we go.
Speaker 6: When I knew you would ask that question, because no, no one's afraid to ask everybody else question. No, everybody asks that question very c And my answer is nobody uses just their fingers to wipe their backside. You use tissue, oh correct, and you white?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I guess My question is does the tissue go on the tip of the fingernails or do you try to get the tissue on there? We're getting something yeah, and then okay, and then you're just feeling a little tickle of the nails on your crack of your butts the tissue.
Speaker 2: Say okay, I know what he's trying.
Speaker 1: To say that Yeah, because even if you did put the tissue on like your fingertips, if there's two additional inches of nail, there would be a follow through grazing right.
Speaker 2: Well, and also listen, tissue paper for you light. I mean you could lock and piers through a tissue. I'm just saying, like I think maybe, And then I was like, all right, maybe that's on, So I google that. I looked it up. Yeah, they said they've done studies on fake nails and they've looked in like microscopic and there's like e coal eye on all like under the nails. It's get a little dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, wash your hands. You should wash your hands when you're that.
Speaker 2: Way, when you're not rich, just pay someone to do it for you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture min It brought to you by Ovo LEYSI good lens. We're going to do anyone listening who anyone listening who enters people's homes at work is still on their parents' phone plan no judgment, Well maybe depends on how old you are, or actually no, we'll we'll talk about it, or has a life lesson worth sharing? You can call six ' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. You just want to know when we'll enter people's home, what kind of weird stuff they've seen? Right, you know a lot of weird stuff sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB one to one point three KATWB with fallon and cult and you anyone listening who we'd love for you to call in if you fit in any of these categories, has a life lesson worth sharing, is still on their parents' phone plan, which I don't see anyone on hold for that one. We know you are used to want to admit it, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: I know multiple people in their thirties who are still on that plan.
Speaker 1: At some point it switches because my mom's on my plan. So I'm like, I don't know how this happened. Every time with my family or people. You enter people's homes at work, which one do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I'm one of those people.
Speaker 2: Okay, you enter people's home for Okay, So now, what's the weirdest thing you've seen inside of somebody's home?
Speaker 5: Oh? Floor?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, what do you do for work? Are you allowed to say that, Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm an HVAC service technician.
Speaker 1: Can you just walk in and there's poop on the floor down.
Speaker 5: By the water heater? There was the girls of the house and there was poop all over the floor, and I know they had a ton of kids in the house, and I didn't see any animals over.
Speaker 2: Oh no, do they all get the kids to pooped by the water heater trick?
Speaker 1: So grone, you're like, yeah, I'm not paid.
Speaker 3: Enough for this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah sometimes that sometimes it does.
Speaker 2: So did you do the service or were you like? Did you just work around it?
Speaker 5: I actually I told him he got to clean it up. So I went outside and he came back out about twenty minutes later.
Speaker 2: After twenty minutes long. That's so many feet, so much beigle matters twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Geez, crazy labor the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, Joe, thanks for doing what you do. Buddy, Thanks, I see you.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: I enter people's house for a living?
Speaker 3: Okayanny, Oh you're a nanny? All right? We want to know have you seen some weird stuff?
Speaker 8: I found out how.
Speaker 2: To Survive an a fair book on one of the parents table.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to last that.
Speaker 2: That's so rough to survive.
Speaker 1: I mean it is like surviving if you go through it, probably putting.
Speaker 2: In the work. Putting in the work. See that's dedication though, because for me, I would have just opted audiobook, but she actually wants to like read and study the words. So that's that's or he could have been his book. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't know which buff but I'm.
Speaker 2: Just saying like women usually probably put a little more effort.
Speaker 8: But whose book it is?
Speaker 6: And it's that some of my famous celebrity.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the so it was their book? Who? Oh my goodness?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 1: And oh I want to know who it is to somebody?
Speaker 3: Cool questions?
Speaker 2: Give us give us the first letter ahead?
Speaker 3: Why did you ask for the first tea?
Speaker 5: Isn't what he hasn't it?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Never Noah?
Speaker 1: Is that from here? Guys, Tom Cruise, these are the.
Speaker 3: First Tom to come to mind at.
Speaker 2: Teddy swims all right, these groups? Okay, what will see you later? Thank you for that? Hey, kat, w which category are you fall into?
Speaker 1: I go into people home?
Speaker 2: Now what have you witnessed? What have you seen?
Speaker 5: Oh? I've seen living in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait up, goat, So you've seen goats living in the kitchen like they were just fan staying like a playpan like a baby.
Speaker 8: Well they thought I was outside for their goat.
Speaker 3: Ah, that actually makes me.
Speaker 2: I can get behind that what else.
Speaker 5: I've seen you pull of dolls, which is really creepy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, very unsettling.
Speaker 1: I've seen porter houses with like a random oh oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me ask you something fallin. Do you use things on a daily.
Speaker 3: Basis some things, yes, Now these.
Speaker 2: Things you use on a daily basis could be killing you. Why the amount of bacteria that is built up on all these things.
Speaker 1: I have more bacteria than the normal person because my hygiene on the plating things are lower than yours.
Speaker 2: Falling all off you and I'll tell you what's going on all those items in six minutes on k You don't know.
Speaker 1: That these beautiful things oh one On one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold, don't forget we do have lots of opportunities to win a trip to l ADC Billie Eilish. We're doing keywords on the twenties. You record the keyword into our top back feature on the iHeartRadio EPs. Another one coming up at three twenty on katiewb.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a list of things that are have more bacteria on them than an actual toilet.
Speaker 1: Well, I you know, I don't care that much about a toile because only put my butt on it.
Speaker 2: But these things you're putting like close to your face, these are the items that you're using on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: At my phone into the toilet, so I'm certain it's filth.
Speaker 2: So you want to guess phone.
Speaker 1: The grossest thing? I like eat, have greasy fingers. I touch it, it's pressed against my gross face. I leave it in bathrooms, I leave it on any surface. It's everywhere. It's been everywhere.
Speaker 2: Baker's on your phone.
Speaker 1: Na, No, I'm building up your immune system.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, that is true. Okay, what other items you think it's on this list?
Speaker 3: Computer?
Speaker 1: My work, computer? Also film. Oh I'm just gonna keep listening. Are you telling you which one's the grossest?
Speaker 2: Smartphone was the grossest?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I knew it kind of ruined your list, but called it, called it remote control.
Speaker 3: My pillows probably phil.
Speaker 2: No, your pillows good? No, it's not, No, it's not.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I found the best pillow ever a few years ago, and my life changed.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know what it is?
Speaker 1: Sure, it's the purple pillow, and it's not an advertisement. I spent so long with the biggest, roundest melon, and every pillow would flatten, and I can't have one that's too perky. This one she's kept her shape, so I know it's filled with it's got to be filled with so many gross dust mites or whatever.
Speaker 2: Probably you love that how much? Because when I go, when I get a pillow, it's like five bucks of Target.
Speaker 1: That's why I kept spending like five to thirty dollars on pillows.
Speaker 3: That sucks, so I finally invested it was more expensive.
Speaker 2: But eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not, no, no, know.
Speaker 2: A toothbrush is on here? You know you know why?
Speaker 1: Well, I do something even grosser than what you're gonna say. Okay, most will leave it out like out on the counter, and it's just collecting your poop.
Speaker 2: Particles, yeah, which is gross.
Speaker 1: Mine's even grosser. I put mine away in a drawer. I to throw it in a drawer, so it's like in the dark, collecting different types of bacteria growing on it.
Speaker 2: Probably I'm not mad about that, that's all right?
Speaker 3: You are. You know what you do?
Speaker 1: You make me feel better about how gross I am so often.
Speaker 2: Okay, but the most important thing I wanted to get to is one they're saying, don't wash your hands after you go to the bathroom cool, because.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you should if you go number two.
Speaker 2: They're arguing public restroom faucets are super high on the list because if you say.
Speaker 1: You don't touch a public fauce it because it almost always automatic.
Speaker 3: It works here there's no handle.
Speaker 2: Which is which is why I'm washing and flossing.
Speaker 1: You flows at work. No, but oh, it was a phrase you're using.
Speaker 2: But if you are, if you think about it, it is pretty disgusting, like so many grabs a handle and then you you still wash your hands, but then you hit the handle to push it back to you know, the water stops coming out, So you're washing your hands just to touch a disgusting handle. Again.
Speaker 1: I know I am washing my hands, so I'm not judged by society.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm when I use toilet paper the if for some reason, for some weird reason, I got like a little p on my hand, which is so is so out of the norm, I will one thousand percent washing my hands because it's gross. Most of the time, if I'm washing my hand, it's just like a really quick, easy pea wipe. I'm doing it because there's someone else in the bathroom. I don't want them to judge me. Sorry, that's the truth. It's gross, but it's the truth. And this is why no one wants to shake my hand. What may meet me.
Speaker 2: Quick? I can tell when you are in and out. You you go to the bat probably and it don't takes you a minute and a half.
Speaker 3: I don't have time.
Speaker 1: I got like one tape McCray song to pee these days.
Speaker 9: Then it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point.
Speaker 3: Three kt WB.
Speaker 1: I can't name a single person I know that doesn't like McDonald's because McDonald's is the thing about McDonald's that hits every time so good because you you always know the exact temperature of the food's gonna be. You know it's gonna come out pretty quickly, probably not gonna mess up your order, it's probably gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's you know what you're getting. It's reliable. So few things in life are reliable.
Speaker 2: McDonald's doay oh consistent, and it's right there, like you're ten minutes away from having an incredible meal. That's but.
Speaker 3: My god, it's really good. So I'm really good.
Speaker 1: So imagine you're like, you know what I want a little salty treat. I'm gonna get myself a small fry. You pull into the drive through the usual business, you go to order your small fry, but this is what you get. You're admitting to a customer you're in the bathroom. I'm in the bathroom, so I can't order a small fry.
Speaker 2: You have to wait ten minutes.
Speaker 3: I have to pee, So can I just wait?
Speaker 2: No, you're telling a.
Speaker 3: Customer through the headphone.
Speaker 1: Set that we're taking orders at the moment me and because you're on the toilet, I have to pee.
Speaker 5: How can I take an order if I'm in a bath full?
Speaker 3: This is a bit much truth.
Speaker 1: I'm not entired to go to the bathroom because you want a small fry. Ca Okay, my guy, take the head set off. Okay, one question? Why should he taking ten minutes? I think you're lying number one eight P. I think I don't even know that. I don't even know that he is doing number two. I think he just wants a break.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: Don't answer the drive through. Then if you're peek.
Speaker 2: Maybe like god, that was on he was like, oh oh, I'm committed now, but you could just stop responding. You gotta just stop and just say you're busy. We'll be back in what at like five minutes and we'll be like, see a drive away if you want, but we'll be back. But tied up with whatever, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna start doing that, You're gonna come to me and like found with that he were for Billy Eilish and I'm gonna have an echoey phone on the toilet. I'm like, I'm on a break. Could I not pee for ten minutes? Wait, you don't have to wait on your Billie Eilish tickets.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not entitled to pee because you want Billy Ilish, which, by the way, we do have that three twenty. Not just take us to her show.
Speaker 1: We have your chance to win a trip to see her in la We give you the airfare of the hotel and a pair of concert tickets. Again, we're doing that around three twenty. But first, but up, you're not.
Speaker 3: Going to believe this.
Speaker 1: It's the secret Story of the Week with Allan.
Speaker 2: On one kt W.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I don't know people are messing with us when they send messages to us for Secrets of the Week, but I don't care because it's I'm still entertained, even if it's like two people sitting around being like this is creative and funny. I'm gonna send it, Jim, I don't care, and I but I hope it's part of me, hopes it's true.
Speaker 3: Part of me is like, what in.
Speaker 2: The world, Let's see, let's go through this.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I've gone to the same massage therapist for four years. I go every month, and I've gotten to know her throughout time. Okay, first of all, my mind is going straight to the gutter, straight to the gutter.
Speaker 3: But here we go.
Speaker 1: For reference, I'm a male and I'm married. I have been for three years. My massage therapist has a boyfriend and they've been together for five years.
Speaker 3: Okay, why is.
Speaker 1: This necessary if we're not going down the route of some of the videos people post. Okay, well, here we go. I'm not sleeping with her. That isn't where this is going. Okay, all right, right, got that covered. But also a little weird. You're going so often. If I was if my wife is going like once a month, I'd be like no. I think some people do that because they have like actual back problems, or they have like really labor intensive jobs. I actually know people who go to like their acupuncturists or their massage therapist very frequently.
Speaker 3: All right, not me and you. I'm lucky.
Speaker 1: If I got a gift card for my birthday and my dog chewed it on, I want to go so bad, so I gotta see if.
Speaker 3: They'll take it in pain.
Speaker 1: Here's where the actual secret goes in, because that part was just the like setup. One day, about eight months ago, she mentioned how she loves my feet. She made a joke that I could make money on only fans with my feet. We started talking about people with foot fetishes, and she admitted she has one.
Speaker 2: All right, it's weird. It's getting weirder.
Speaker 3: I felt.
Speaker 1: I felt her tongue slowly run across the bottom of my foot.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, shut up, it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: It'd been silence.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, what am I supposed to be?
Speaker 1: After that, she asked if quote that was okay, which, by the way, they do ask that, like, is that pressure okay? But I've never anyone like my foot, say.
Speaker 4: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never had anybody lick my foot.
Speaker 1: He said, oh my dog has. Oh there is some delight, dude, a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wellcuse you're putt peanut buttery in between your toes. You're WEIRDO.
Speaker 1: I don't know that anymore, she says, or he said, or this person says, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a guy.
Speaker 1: Okay. She asked if that was okay, and I actually loved it. She started licking my feet and sucking my toes, and all I know is I didn't hate it. When the massage was over, she didn't charge me. So now I go in once a month. I get my sixty minute massage. She gets what she needs. I don't pay. My wife doesn't know, and I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong. I don't want more. I love my wife, but I also like saving money.
Speaker 2: Oooh okay, now this is where. Now, if you don't have a wife.
Speaker 3: Let her suck the toes. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is gonna lead to other stuff. This is starts. They say toes are a gateway drug. It's gonna start with says that that's what they end my dare class in fifth grade. They literally said that they were like dude feet.
Speaker 1: Gaetishes were never even No one even talked about him when you were in fifth grade I dared.
Speaker 2: And made a pledge to stay away from feet, and I have done so ever since. Now this, If you're sucking on a toe, I just don't see where there isn't a slippery slope where you get in some other things.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gonna tell you right now. If I found out.
Speaker 1: Jake was getting his feet licked and sucked and he was like getting a free massage out of it, I would be so mad. I was like, you thought I was gonna say it'd be cool because you were saving money. I'm not that cheap. No, I'm way too crazy. Are you I do the same it? Are you crazy?
Speaker 2: The big toe? What toe?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay? So you don't what if it was just the pinky toe?
Speaker 1: No toe taste A massage therapist is not. They're tongue doesn't need to leave their mouth.
Speaker 2: It would it would? No, It seems like it might help out your feet a little bit, Like it might be able to massage your foot. Would it be nice? Try it out?
Speaker 3: Are you telling me too? You try it out? You're the one that you never had it. Go home and tell jin to suck on your toes.
Speaker 2: Okay? Are we in agreement that they're probably going to end up doing some more stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess yeah, I could see going that way, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know because you're already breaking a barrier of trust, like you're not your secret.
Speaker 3: What if the next time.
Speaker 1: A finger disappears and she's like, how's that?
Speaker 2: I don't know done? And I feel like she has pay him at that point, which, okay, hold on, it's straight out any body part. Wait, wait, where a massage therapist? You could overlook a massage therapist licking your sognificant out there like an elbow, let's say an elbow.
Speaker 3: No, I already said this.
Speaker 1: The tongue needs to stay in the mouth, absolutely nice, way too intimate of a body.
Speaker 2: The tongue is the issue. So what if she's just pressing her body up against his toes?
Speaker 1: Well, they kind of do that like when like women are shorter. I'll feel a woman's chest pressing into my back a little bit as she's leaning across to get.
Speaker 2: The other side of my back. And do you like it?
Speaker 3: I don't think about it like that. It's not a sexual thing.
Speaker 2: Now, what if the feet are on the face.
Speaker 3: Hold on his feet?
Speaker 2: The massage therapists.
Speaker 1: Feet are on the face, Are they standing on me?
Speaker 3: Are they laying on me?
Speaker 2: What's happening? No, I just feel like it's a it's a little bit of a slippery so you gotta look out for I don't know if I would have to just say, don't go to massage therapist, but I agree.
Speaker 1: One minute you get your toe sucked in the next minute, you're pregnant.
Speaker 3: I've always said that.
Speaker 2: He's what he said of my Dare program.
Speaker 3: It's so weird, so specific.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you have a secret of the week, though, you can email us Fallon at katiew dot com at f a alien something there.
Speaker 2: We go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, no transition, don't something that's not a secret.
Speaker 2: We have Billy kets that.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want any part of this combo.
Speaker 2: And a trip to La to see her. That sounds like an l a thing. My cough, No massage therapists. Okay, I'm going up literally in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Ballad and Cold.
Speaker 8: Billy. All right.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish is coming to her hometown.
Speaker 3: Guys going to her hometown. Cherty came to the Twin City.
Speaker 1: She's going to be in La on December fifteenth, So it's right around the corner, and we're sending someone to see her. So we pay for it all. We pay for the airfare, the hotel, and your tickets to the show. You get to bring a plus one. You could lie, you could be like I did this for you. You don't have to even tell them you got it from KATWB.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 2: What a Christmas President, the best.
Speaker 3: Christmas present ever.
Speaker 2: So what you do is you open up the iHeartRadio app. Listen on one to one point three katwa B. You get there, there's gonna be a little microphone, a little icon, the talk back Mike. You hit that microphone and then you voice the word party. Just say that's the key word, just party, party. How you want to say it? Part you wanna say it? Okay on that talk by Mike, and you are right there, qualified, entered.
Speaker 3: Okay, set to go. And also you might as well go.
Speaker 1: Ahead and take off December sixteenth from because just prepare because you're going be staying the night in.
Speaker 4: LA Today's Trending with Felon and Cold on one ont w B.
Speaker 1: All right, a lot of things coming up to check out number one. We mentioned earlier that jelly Roll is the opening act for post Malone. They're going on a big tour hit US Bank Stadium on May twentieth. Also this week of Wicked, the promos are gonna start.
Speaker 3: They start tonight.
Speaker 1: NBC has an hour long behind the scenes special called Define Gravity.
Speaker 3: The curtain rises on Wicked.
Speaker 1: It just you know. The movie is two hours and forty minutes, And they are gonna have sing along screenings starting Christmas Day because it's a musical and for the love of Pete, you want to sing if you're a big fan, but you you cannot sing along and a normal it would ruin it for other people. So you got to go to one of these sing along kind of screenings they do have. And Wicked Part two if.
Speaker 2: You're there trying to enjoy, just people are just singing behind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 1: But popular, So Wicked Part two does return at this time next year, so get ready for this all again. Remember they split into two movies, so this does have like a to be continued at the end of this movie.
Speaker 2: I know my wife's going this weekend super excited about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not allowed to talk about it yet. I can talk about it officially tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You told me some stuff well, I can talk about it to you. I'm not all to talking about on the radio or TV yet. Give me time, okay. Also, Netflix released another trailer for Sabrina Carpenter's A Nonsense Christmas. It's gonna have a lot of fun duets like Chapel, Rowan Tyler, Shanaia Twain and more, and that hits Netflix on Friday, December sixth.
Speaker 2: Cool Netflix.
Speaker 1: Speaking of they're getting sued, you knew what was gonna happen because people are so mad about all the buffering from the game, So of course they're getting sued.
Speaker 3: Now do I think people are gonna get money from that? I don't know. It's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: I guess if you bought you would have to prove you bought Netflix.
Speaker 1: It's just for that purpose, I guess. Yeah, I'm sure some people actually did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One other thing they say that there's we all know there are a lot of benefits to getting our steps in going for a walk, going outside in general. A new study found that a daily walk could add as much as eleven years to your life. That's research they found. Yeah, they say if everyone over forty in the US walked as much as the most active twenty five percent of the population, they could live an extra five point three years on average, and for the least active folks this could mean up to eleven more.
Speaker 3: Years of life.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how long are we walking?
Speaker 1: So they say the magic number to get the benefits about one hundred and eleven minutes, So that's less than two hours of walking per day. That doesn't mean you're going on just like a walk. Think about people now, not you and I. We sit on our asses all day, but like nurses, they're walking so much.
Speaker 2: It's true. Hold on, let me see if that's worth it though, because.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have time for you to calculate that you're trending is brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. She was there. By the way, Gracie Abrams is dating Paul mescal and she actually walked the red carpet with him because he's in the new Gladiator movie, so it was like kind of their official prime and she was.
Speaker 3: A good point. This song is called That's So True. It's new music.
Speaker 1: You probably heard it everywhere on social media, but now it's on kd WB.
Speaker 3: One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Kd WB with Fallon and Colt it's been the weirdest weather. By the way, I didn't check in on you, and you're my best friend, Colt. Yesterday was raining and your wife said, unless it's storming, you have to ride your bike home in the rain.
Speaker 3: Did you I did.
Speaker 2: I came home and had looking like my wife asked me for swimming. She was like, did you fall in a pool?
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, that's not funny.
Speaker 2: I strapped put on my backpack and I put my coat over my backpack to protect my laptop. Yeah, everything was school, Everything was dry except me. That's fine, so's cool. But I went through the storm. It almost made me feel like a warrior in a way, like I'm fighting to get home through these rain.
Speaker 3: Drops on your e bike.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, to a war if you're.
Speaker 1: A soldier out in the fields. My god, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Do our after school pop quiz right now. Your chance to win Nickelodeon Universe passes a pair of those if you can answer a couple of trivia questions at six, five, one, nine, eight, nine, Katie W. B you will compete against someone. By the way, so I'm just saying hello.
Speaker 3: Katie W. B. What's your name? I'm Arian? Arian? All right? Arian? Where do you live?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Dale?
Speaker 3: Ok Dale? All right, let's get your competitor, Hi, katiew B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Melissa?
Speaker 3: Melissa? What cidy do you live in?
Speaker 5: Paul say Paul?
Speaker 1: Okay, Arian, and we have Melissa playing today?
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: What your sister in law? Do you understand the amount of people calling right now?
Speaker 3: It's so ryan, so weird.
Speaker 1: Wait, who wins the most stuff on KATIEWB?
Speaker 3: Between the two of you?
Speaker 1: A right, okay, next question, what's the coolest thing Aaron, what's the coolest thing you've ever won?
Speaker 3: From Katie w B?
Speaker 2: I would say, well, America is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Oh that's awesome. I love hearing that. Melissa, what's the coolest thing you've won from Katie w B?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I mean that's pretty good. That's pretty good. All right.
Speaker 1: I love to see you. Are you guys competitive? Do you like at family activities? Are you like do you compete against each other in any games? Will this be like vicious or will it be wholesome?
Speaker 8: Okay? Us?
Speaker 2: A drama like? What's the Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is there any drama in your family? Right now? Without coussin.
Speaker 8: She's a nightmare.
Speaker 3: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe she's maybe she's trying to get through to play the game too, and she's hearing this. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving is gonna be real fun, I know.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. You know how this works. I'm gonna give you some trivia questions. If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and the first thing gets Well, whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, what is the name of Beyonce's alter ego?
Speaker 3: Melissa?
Speaker 1: It's you don't know, daughter, My daughter doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, she let.
Speaker 1: You down, she let you down. The answer is Sasha Fears.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I knew that, all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what type of fruit is a Granny Smith? Melissa? Yes, Melissa, that's correct, darn it. Question number three, who was the first President of the United States?
Speaker 3: Yes, Melissa?
Speaker 1: Oh dang Aaron Melissa Cayman.
Speaker 3: Hot, she got she.
Speaker 1: Got those Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations. We hope Thanksgiving will be chill and your mother in law will keep her molt.
Speaker 2: There'll be a couple of side eyes, for sure.
Speaker 1: Nice, all right, you guys, have a great afternoon home, Alessa, we'll grab your info. We're gonna come back and we're going to talk about something that could be hard to hear. Are you making a normal amount of money? I don't know that I want to hear this. Actually, I'm trying to have a good day and not a bad one. Fine, we will find out and then we'll cry together. It's katiewb.
Speaker 2: It's one one, Katy only be a found and cult. Let's talk. Let's be real, and I need you to think about this. Think about think about the amount of money you make. Picture it. How much money do you make? Got the number? Lock it in?
Speaker 1: Well, I just got this text in. Nobody likes the phone call. But be kind to your school nurses. We're out here getting puked on and pulling only thirty eight k a year.
Speaker 2: Dang, school nurses are so awesome too. But the best are so nice to you always, mom.
Speaker 3: Was I feel like they're pretty consistently awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think this is important to hear because you see everybody, if you're like me, it seems like every single person has a million dollars except myself.
Speaker 3: It feels like that to Yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: People are buying boats. People are buying giant house, their second giant house. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like they're taking second giant house.
Speaker 2: I want a second giant house. People are whipping around a brand new wagon.
Speaker 1: Heir what that doesn't bother me? You know how, Like everyone has their thing. I do not care about fancy cars in the least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have a car. It's different when you bike to work. Oh, you're right, cards I also have a car. But all right, So the average salary, let's start at twenty to twenty four thirty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's way more than I was making at that age, by the way, But I mean, obviously I think.
Speaker 2: I was making like twenty one thousand. I thought I was rich.
Speaker 1: My very very first job in radio that was actually full time twenty seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you feel balling. You're like, dude, I'm going to stop working at the Sporting's Good store now.
Speaker 3: And I didn't even care about the money.
Speaker 1: I actually finally had benefits, and I was like, in my mind, it was like I graduated college, I have a degree.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to have a full time job.
Speaker 1: With benefits that kept saying it, like, why do I I have.
Speaker 2: A full time job with benefit You can finally fall off my bike now, yeah, and everything's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you're twenty five to thirty four years old, think about how much money you make The average salary sixty thousand dollars, okay, thirty five to forty four. Now, this is where you see people you know on their forties or finally hit that stride. Yeah they get like.
Speaker 1: Uh, some people do in their some people do obviously earlier, and some people do even later.
Speaker 3: But you know, this is the average.
Speaker 2: Takes a minute to like that management title or whatever, you finally get in there. But but seventy thousand dollars thirty five to forty four.
Speaker 3: This is the average in the US or in the US.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, the most amount of money you'll ever make from an average standpoint is between fifty five and sixty four years old. End of your career. You built up all the stuff. Everything's good, and that average is eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: If these are the averages, then no, you are not done working at that age.
Speaker 3: If that's the average, what are you retiring on.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's why people where I'm from, like my like, I always say this, no one ever in Indiana. I didn't hear a single human ever even mention the word investments. Right, yeah, nothing. I never even heard the words four oh and kate. Nothing because where I'm from, the majority of people are blue collar workers. We're farmers like we do like my dad did, farming, excavating very common like work. And yeah, I thought a raw was a type of truck. Never even hurd roth Ira, never even heard of that.
Speaker 3: In my life.
Speaker 1: No one retires like teachers were the only peole that retired, seemingly. I don't remember anyone else having a retirement party.
Speaker 2: Dude. Now that's where it is. You get that job of a pension. It's worked forever, that pension job. So I'm talking about but oh, you deserve if you're a teacher. Pool I will say, if if you are making like let's say you only make sixty thousand dollars a year, whatever, if you put like fifteen percent of that away, you could have a pretty good retirement. But the issue is it is impossible, That's what I'm saying. With fifteen percent going into investment.
Speaker 1: That's the point, Like you got to live like way, have you seen the price of blueberries?
Speaker 2: Eight wired blueberries? Eight dollars a pack?
Speaker 3: Eight dollars please, eight dollars. That's insane to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raspberry is a basically like an engagement ring. Now they are.
Speaker 1: That's how you know someone loves you. They buy you raspberries. You are official. It's like back in the day when someone would try to goat for their daughter. That's raspberries are the equivalent of the goat.
Speaker 2: Now give me a bucket of raspberries. Definitely not gonna give you my daughter, but but be a good offer.
Speaker 3: It would be. Isn't a bad offer? Not bad?
Speaker 2: So I guess what I'm saying is like, it's this is verification that yes, everyone is struggling the most part. Everyone like it's just you just got to focus on you trust the process, and then just accept that you're never going to retire.
Speaker 3: Okay. That is that is not finding about like we were actively we you and I. We need to have someone on our show. That's what I'm I'm gonna look for.
Speaker 1: I need to find like a positivity coach that can help you and I, at least for a day we direct our thoughts from immediately going to the gut, or to at least like being like in like a little dude, you know, above the ground, you know what we should do.
Speaker 2: It'd be awesome if we could facilitate this on the show where every Friday, everyone from the Twin Cities, every Friday, we put a dollar in a bucket, right, yes, yes, yes, and then we draw a random name. So then it's like, let's say how many people are here, like four million, four million people?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's say there's four million people here every Friday. Someone's winning four million dollars. Could be you. That's where it's fifty two dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Who was holding the bucket of money?
Speaker 2: Well, I will, it's gonna be a fee, and I knew always it's a ten percent handling.
Speaker 3: You are the parts that I've ever.
Speaker 2: Met, Will.
Speaker 1: And you wouldn't even put a dollar in for a fact, wouldn't put one in.
Speaker 2: Will I make four hundred thousand dollars a week all this, Yes, you were like.
Speaker 1: You'd be like, fun, can you spot me this week?
Speaker 3: And I'd be like, oh, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: You're no longer riding your bike in to work.
Speaker 3: You are a gea wagon. What's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do the show for my second home. I'm Minnetonka. Yeah, I don't just think about it. Think about it.
Speaker 3: No one's thinking about it, then let me know.
Speaker 2: That's all bitch.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 3: Guess what.
Speaker 1: Gravy Fest is hitting the Armory very soon, actually in ten days from now, the twenty ninth, and that means Young Gravy's going to be there, and we have tickets for this event. We're going to play a little game. It's Hot Mom contest. Okay what I have some trivia on some famous hot moms. Whoever gets the most correct will win the Young Gravy tickets.
Speaker 2: No one's going to know any information about your mom, Falin.
Speaker 1: That's I've said it once, I'll say it again. Keep my mom out of your mouth. Six ' five one nine eight nine Katie WB to play and win Young Gravy tickets. One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. So Young Gravy's gonna be the Armory on November twenty ninth, and Young Gravy's known to love hot moms. It he loves Hot Moms. We're gonna be a little hot mom quiz. We have Ellie on the phone. Ellie, if you get two out of three questions correct, you win the tickets.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: I'm ready? Okay?
Speaker 1: Question number one, what hot mom shares kids with Kanye West?
Speaker 3: That's correct?
Speaker 6: That okay?
Speaker 1: You seed one more, you seed one more. There are multiple possible answers on this one. What hot mom played catwoman?
Speaker 3: Callie Beck.
Speaker 1: Michelle fi for and half. We have so many Congratulations Ellie. Yeah, we'll have another pair of Young Gravy tickets tomorrow and on Friday. Congratulations, Ellie. Hold on one second, we'll get your information. We're gonna come back and try a little thing we've been doing lately. A little round of can we make it sexy?
Speaker 2: Will do that? And and and also Billie Eili.
Speaker 1: Your keyword to what a trip to see her in la is coming up in about six minutes on kd WB one on one point three Katie w B it's fallain and cult.
Speaker 3: A little round of can we make it sexy?
Speaker 1: So this is where things maybe have been submitted to us. Things otherwise you would not look at twice as sexy and we see can we make this sexy?
Speaker 3: In the past, Colt.
Speaker 1: Has received some harsh critiques, and I would like you to keep sending those in too, five three ninety two one Katie WB one because it brings me joy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can always text in about how terrible I am at so sexy.
Speaker 3: Or how sexy he is your choice?
Speaker 1: Train ass all aboard my ass o?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Wait?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: So what will you be trying to make sexy this week?
Speaker 2: A review for a slip and slide? Okay, can we make it sexy? Lasts a long time, need a minimal amount to get started, and it lasts a.
Speaker 10: Long time before needing to be patched. Oh God, definitely helped getting things going when I applied water before a slide. This was a great product that opened me up to happiness faster than my therapist. I definitely would.
Speaker 3: Oh I hated it?
Speaker 1: So what now?
Speaker 2: Listen? Was it sexy? Probably? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like over and over again, I've recommended I recommended one thing to you.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad.
Speaker 1: I recommended that you go slower, and you did. You get slowed down. Finally you took a note for my woman to slow down. But The other thing I kept recommending is to like go deeper, because I think a lot of women find it sexy. Women go deeper, but for some reason, you go so high. You're like.
Speaker 2: When you're trying to be sexy. So it was like a baby talk.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's not in my power to have a deeper voice. Sorry, I was born like this.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe you could be deeper?
Speaker 2: How I no, I can. Well, wow, my will be deeper than you hold last a long time.
Speaker 3: Why are you southern?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You want me to be deeper.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get it, I get it. I'm sorry. All right.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to try to make a groupon for a JC penny photo session.
Speaker 2: All right, somehow it's done professional.
Speaker 1: I wish I want to send anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Here's what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Three high resolution digital images, one standard print ten by thirteen or smaller off that professional photography session and no no session fees. I bet you're wondering what happy customers say. Elizabeth said, I love this place. I think it's a good value for the money. I've come several times and the photographers have been great. I usually bring my own blanket for backdrops, and they're usually fine with that. I'll definitely keep coming back. So the question is did we make it sexy?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Already on the tax line. You need to stop with your bs people, and that is okay, just turn on the radio. Is Colts having a seizure? Why does Colt sound like a woman? Why does Colt whisper? I bitch out ew cold, I'm uncomfortable Colts. No, Now, somebody did say. Somebody did? I will say somebody texted and they said Colts being deep and southern is sexy. So maybe last.
Speaker 1: Week a man texted it and said he's no longer gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was great. I did. I turned someone. I turned somebody. Oh man, Now okay, listen, listen. Can't give me another shot? Can I try it in a southern Southern accent?
Speaker 1: Why you aren't southern?
Speaker 2: A somebody did say deep and southern was sexy?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, but you have like thirty second God, he's desperate.
Speaker 2: Definitely helped me get things going when I applied water.
Speaker 3: But looking at me, stop, look away.
Speaker 2: I was sliding all over that thing. Hop on on this train, baby, let's get it gone. You know what it's like. Hey, hey, hand me to Paul Mall's bring me a lotter. We're gonna get this whiskey. I'm not even reading anyth anymore. It's just gonna get this whiskey driven alone. No, Now, what do we think if you had to choose between high pitched vehicle or or a deep, deep Southern? What do we or? Are you just gonna take the other route? Just run away?
Speaker 3: I people stop listening.
Speaker 1: People officially turned their station off.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna say I can't I can't make a sexee, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I don't think so someone did say that they pressed one to hear me speak more. That's gonna cost more money on my life now, just saying I.
Speaker 2: Would say, for the full read that it worked for someone much better. Colts without an act that Colts equals up.
Speaker 1: We can't even read these there's so offensive. But anyway, cult, the Southern worked better for you. So congratulations you finally made it suck.
Speaker 2: Welcome y'all, get in a line. Oh socks talking, we knocking boots? All right, all right, I'm done, Hay.
Speaker 4: It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon.
Speaker 2: And colt On one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right, So Cynthia Revo. She was on the Aren'tchair podcast with Dak Shepherd and he asked a very interesting question about her long fingernails.
Speaker 2: This is how it went when you're wiping your butt.
Speaker 6: I knew you would ask that question. Everyone thinks everyone because no, no one's.
Speaker 2: Afraid to ask.
Speaker 6: Everybody asked question. No, everybody asks that question. Yeah, And my answer is nobody uses just their fingers to wipe their backside. You use tissue, oh, correct, and you white?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I guess my question is does the tissue go on the tip of the fingernail or do you try to get the tissue on the great?
Speaker 2: Great, great great, We're getting.
Speaker 7: Somewhere yeah, and then okay, and then you're just feeling a little tickle of the nails on your crack of your butt.
Speaker 6: Sometimes no, because the tissue, say right, He asked the hard hitting questions.
Speaker 2: I guess it's really fair. I mean I would want to know that too. Also, just daily tasks like how do you beat a sandwich? Like is it hard to just do things?
Speaker 3: I think no, I think you figure it out.
Speaker 1: I think you. I think you figure it out. And then you have your whole new routine.
Speaker 2: That's I know she's making some money too though, because those nails be expensive. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Florence Pugh says she froze her eggs at twenty seven years old.
Speaker 3: A lot of women are experiencing this.
Speaker 1: She got the PCOS and endometriosis diagnosis, so she decided to have those frozen. She was on this she MD podcast and she basically said that she had run like this egg count that you can do and confirmed her potential future infertility struggles.
Speaker 3: She didn't she didn't sugarcoat it.
Speaker 1: She basically had a plan of waiting five years to have kids or they said that that was that was her plan, and they wrote that's not You got to do something about it now.
Speaker 3: So I know so many people deal with that.
Speaker 1: They officially have the viewer count, by the way, Jake Paul, Mike Tyson, they drew one hundred and eight million viewers, which made history with.
Speaker 2: Netflix and eight million years.
Speaker 1: Well, no wonder they.
Speaker 3: Were having issues.
Speaker 1: Everyone's so mad about it because who could have predicted that.
Speaker 2: I think I said, like NFL games, but those are one of those like twenty like fifteen million or whatever. Like this peacock never has problems, but due to one hundred and eight that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the average thing is getting that well. Netflix is being sued because people are mad that Netflix screwed up during that fight for them.
Speaker 3: So whatever.
Speaker 1: We mentioned this earlier, but exciting news if you're a post alone Jelly Roll fan. They're coming to the Twin Cities Usbank tour, so it's gonna be a US Bank Stadium, so it's gonna be a big tour on the twentieth of May next year. And John Stamos tried to do something supportive of his friend Dave Coolier. Now Dave Coolier was Joey on Full House obviously, John Stamos uncle Jesse, so they've been friends for many, many years. Dave Coolier was talking about his chemo treatment and so John Stamos goes over.
Speaker 3: They have photo ops together of like.
Speaker 1: Him shaving his head and John Stamos is bald, and you're like, oh my gosh, well John Samos is wearing a bald cap. Now, usually when you see these emotional videos, the person shaves their own head, but everyone's like and so everyone went in on him, like is this an Onion article. This has to be a joke, right, he's so self absorbed. He didn't shave his own hat. He wore a bald cap for a photo op with his friend with cancer, so brave, and yeah, people are like mocking it. Well, Dave Coolier did come to his defense and he's like, hey, listen, it's our friendship. This is how we're handling a very tough time. I'm a comedian, humors what drives me. John knows how to cheer me up. And I laughed out loud and he arrived wearing a bald cap, being a true friend, true and loving friend and brother, So you know what, that's all that matters.
Speaker 3: The photo is.
Speaker 1: A little funny, though, Yeah, it's a little bizarre because you're like, really, John, stay Rose.
Speaker 3: It seems like.
Speaker 2: He's taking us those series like he did shave it.
Speaker 1: He definitely acts like that. Also, this is cool news. A bar song, Tipsy, is officially at the top of the Billboard Hot one hundred chart for the eighteenth consecutive week. Wait a minute, what, Yeah, this song has been number one, not going on the way back to mid July only Lil nas X's Old Town Road with Billy Ray Cybers was number one for longer, so he is only one week away from tying with Lil nas X.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I know people think. I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: And that is your pop culture minute. There is one tease real quick. Dumont claims Taylor Swift is dropping an album on Friday, December sixth, one week before her thirty fifth birthday.
Speaker 3: Will it be true?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do love the rumor. But every week there's a room about Taylor Swift dropping something.
Speaker 3: So whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Billie Eilis, she is gonna be crazy. You can see her in La We got the flight, hotel, airfare, tickets to the show Wild Wild Times. It's the keyword birds. So you're just gonna like open up the iHeartRadio app. Listen on one on one point three KATIEWB. There's a little talk back microphone. You hit the microphone button, you say birds.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you want in the thirty seconds. You just have to definitely make sure you get the keyword birds in for your chance to win. Good luck.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come back and talk to a woman.
Speaker 1: She's a problem with her boyfriend and we're gonna try to help her out in six minutes one on one point three KATIEWV with Fallon and Cult. You know, I've heard it's funny because I was recording a podcast the other day and we got an email from someone who kind of described her boyfriend and she's like, sometimes I feel like we're just roommates. And I think a lot of people feel like that in relationships. They feel like that, whether it's their boyfriend or they're they're married. They're like, ah, are we just like roommates at this point? Yeah, And I don't know if that's exactly what you're feeling, Melanie, but maybe explain what's going on.
Speaker 3: That's kind of I've.
Speaker 8: Definitely dated guys who consumed by video games, but like, this one's a little different for me. I'm currently in a relationship with a guy who can consumes content all the time. I can't even describe. It's every second that any any part of the data's downtime. So when we're on a date, he's totally better about being present because we've talked about it. That bothers me. But when we're home and just being chill and low key, he is literally scrolling TikTok like there's no tomorrow all the time. So he's thirty two and gets excited about like the channels he's subscribed to, you know, like on YouTube when they drop new episodes. It's like, dude, you're in your thirties and like, I get being into a TV show or movie series or whatever, but like random influencers on YouTube or wherever else, you just get excited about. Drop what you're doing. He drops what he's doing to watch the new videos. Okay, so it just feels a little weird, you know, like you could be doing anything else, but instead you're watching a video about a group of guys to try to survive thirty days on a remote island. Is that odd or is it normal? I just is every guy in my generation like this now? I just I don't know, I just dating is horrible right now.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think I don't know, cult did you have something? Maybe you're a guy of that generation, so maybe you should.
Speaker 2: Start Yeah, I mean, okay, so I definitely think he shouldn't be like scrolling all the time and when you're just chilling, I think he should put in a little bit more effort, for sure. But I do think I think like YouTube is like the new TV. I do think, like you know, the channels and people are subscribed to, and nowadays, like a lot of times it's not even like an influencer. It's like these are like actual like it feels like productions or like when I'm watching like a documentary, it's like, oh, okay, this could be on like HBO, but it's just some dude in his basement who's like really good at this now right. It makes it look exciting, But I mean, I don't think you should be doing that all the time. Is it weird for him to get like excited over it? I don't probably not. I mean I don't think it's that's weird. But maybe you're just like extra sensitive to it because he just ignores you for it.
Speaker 3: That's what I think is happening.
Speaker 1: I think it's like less about the actual content and there's more like you're just annoyed in general.
Speaker 3: That that seems to be.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you don't bring him joy, but that's like the thing that you know what I mean, Like that's like maybe okay, then yeah, like okay, I wish that like he ever seemed excited like that about anything involving me as excited as he seems about a new video dropping.
Speaker 3: I kind of agree with Colt.
Speaker 1: I think we are in a different generation where I think it's the same.
Speaker 3: As a new TV show.
Speaker 1: Like if you're super into a podcaster or a YouTuber, you do get excited with the new video drops or whatever. So that part I could see past. But I agree, and I think all of us are guilty. I'm guilt of sitting on my couch. We'll have a show on, like we're watching the Penguin and I'm scrolling and I wasn't making attention at all, and I keep asking Jake what happened?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: And He's like, oh my god, like he probably wanted to kill me, and I do it. I'm really bad about it as well. And I am an older woman, you know what I mean, like a moment of that generation if you if you're talking about but have you.
Speaker 2: Thought about like starting your own YouTube channel and like that's how you connect to them through your own content.
Speaker 3: I think you.
Speaker 2: Should have to do that.
Speaker 8: I think maybe I need somebody new.
Speaker 1: I don't know is that, but maybe you know if you're in the dating world right now, is that what you're experiencing like can like, are the guys just like obsessed with being on their phone. They're not really paying attention to you. They're scrolling watching YouTube.
Speaker 3: Videos, other videos.
Speaker 1: I mean, guys could maybe say the same about women. Maybe they're doing the same.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I feel like it used to be easier because social When it was when you were just addicted to social media, like that was you could kind of like multitask, like scroll Instagram or Facebook or whatever. But now it's like you're engulfed in these like videos, You're not paying attention anything around you, Right, Why are you looking at.
Speaker 3: Me when you say that? Is that what I do to you?
Speaker 2: It'd be nice to see a little tension around here.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You have thoughts on this, You can call in six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. You can always text five three nine two one Katie w B one Melanie, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna like basically say, hey, you got to like put it because they do have the thing where you have timers on your phone where it's like you could only be on it for like thirty minutes. I think you got to give him more than that to Stark, because that's almost.
Speaker 3: Like old Turkey.
Speaker 8: I think I just need to reevaluate, just like my own priorities and what my my needs in one part too, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just get him in like a Nokia flip phone for Christmas or something.
Speaker 3: Like he's a child's child.
Speaker 1: Jitterbug, jitter fuck your thirty something year old partner.
Speaker 3: He only gets four.
Speaker 1: Phone numbers, one for her, one for.
Speaker 3: Work with a doctor.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh well, Melanie, good luck. I will see if anyone else. I'm gonna get certain people on in.
Speaker 3: The same boat as you. But yeah, you got to figure out what you need in life for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, thanks for having me.
Speaker 9: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh ONEB.
Speaker 1: I think that this will make a lot of guys maybe feel better, and also it may encourage you to wait until things get a little warmer out to start dating someone new.
Speaker 3: All right, let me help you out here.
Speaker 1: So there's a doctor who's issued a warning that colder weather like winter can really mess with the success of your action in the bedroom because your your member responds to colder temperatures by retreating toward the body, resulting in they call it.
Speaker 3: They actually call it the winter p you could have.
Speaker 1: This is what it says you could ke, a resultant a fifty percent reduction in the size. So he simply recommend staying as warm as possible during those tender moments to minimize shrinkage. Now, we've all heard of shrinkage in general when things get cold. I didn't realize the winter months we're gonna be the guy's new excuses. He was like, I swear to God, girl, in this summer, guys so much longer.
Speaker 2: In this stor Okay, one, that's a valid excuse. Also, I think this doctor might have like some investment like energy companies. He wants you to like crank your the heat in your house like you're going a lot warmer.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you you do.
Speaker 2: You know what's happening though, like the scientific thing behind it, what's going on.
Speaker 1: I can genuinely tell you I've never done deep research on why shrinkage happens.
Speaker 2: It's the same reason why your fingers and your toes get colder faster than any part of your body. It's not just because they're out there on that. It's because your blood goes to like your vital organs, so like all the blood is like retreating to keep you know, your other organs good, healthy warm. It's natural. We don't need any judgment.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I guess there could be some judgment.
Speaker 2: When something is cold, that's because your whole entire body is cold and it's just all the blood is going to like you know, save Listen. It's almost sexy in a way because we're in survival mode, like we're fighting for our body.
Speaker 1: What if it's I'm just saying you are trying to pitch the case to me, and I wasn't ever saying anything about like, I wasn't insulting it.
Speaker 3: But you're getting so defensive saying that.
Speaker 1: It's sexy because your organs are in survival mode. And that's the reason things look a lot smaller.
Speaker 2: You're just being a man like when stuff is stuff is you're handling business like when it's when they's when they're shrinked, that's because you're doing You're being a man and you're saving yourself. That's I don't think anything is ever like can anything be hotter than that?
Speaker 1: Got a couple of ideas I don't know in a reduction is wild?
Speaker 2: Dude, How cold are you are? You in an igloo.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: The shrinking doesn't last all day. It's just like a moment in time. And then you get warmer like, who are you? Are you living in a walking cooler?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I don't think who could not afford a fifty shrink?
Speaker 8: Is this? Is it?
Speaker 2: Doctor Phil giving this infrment? Like, I just feel like it's not a legitimate.
Speaker 3: Doctor names Donald Grant.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, Donald. First of all, we're gonna trust that Donald.
Speaker 3: That's rude. I trust I'll duck with my.
Speaker 2: I think Donald made this story up because he's got something going on in his life so defictive. You're blaming all the shrinks. He's permanent shrinking.
Speaker 1: One on one three katiew be with Fallon and Cold. We're gonna come back. We're gonna do the one K wordplay. Also at like five twenty, we have your next keyword that you'll use the talkback, which we'll explain your chance to win a trip to La to see Billie Eilish December fifteenth. That comes up at five twenty on kd WB.
Speaker 2: But first, what we have some major money. Okay, your chance to win one thousand pennies one K wordplay yep. Coming up next.
Speaker 3: A little such one to one point.
Speaker 1: Three KATIEWB with Fallon and cult and the one K word play your chance sit down. I want you to sit down because I don't think you'll be able to handle this. Your chance to win one thousand pennies. That's right, one thousand pennies on the line right now. You can call six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B to play.
Speaker 2: Are you saying this is for one thousand pennies?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am thing that's like life changing.
Speaker 1: I know that's like six inch so yeah, So Cult, would you like to explain what's happening while people call and we get someone lined up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I'm going to give you a word. You're going to say the first word that comes to your mind, whatever word, whatever word you think would fit best in that category, or you can even play it the word you think found or I will say back to you, okay, And then if we match those words with your.
Speaker 1: Words, you have to get all four right to match. If you match all four, one person has done it so far. Hi, KATWB. What is your name? My name is Bernice. Yes, all right, Bernice. Now the first question you have to answer is who you would like your partner to be. Do you feel like you and I would match answers or you and Colt would match answers.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go with you, okay, I'm going to bail solid, go.
Speaker 2: On, get nobody loves you?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: Okay, Bernice, your first word turtle turtle sinja, dude, it's solid, okay. Next word fence.
Speaker 8: Sorry, what was the word fence? Dollars?
Speaker 2: So when I say fence, you said dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought you said dog.
Speaker 2: All right, h Next word pizza.
Speaker 8: Paperonis and the.
Speaker 2: Last word liar pam nice Okay, fallin fallly ali oxen free, fallopian tubes. O cay, she's back in the building. Fallon.
Speaker 3: You gotta get a new bit. Pretty soon.
Speaker 1: We're gona start getting complaints that you say the same thing to me every day.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta get it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll say that in consideration and vetoed.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, thank you for considering it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, first word turtle, turtle, turtle.
Speaker 1: I mean the first thing to come, I mean I would go ninja probably yeah, oh yeah, okay, we only need three more, Bernice to get one thousand pennies.
Speaker 5: I'm rooting for you, Salad.
Speaker 3: I'm rooting for you girl.
Speaker 2: Now the second word is fence, like I'm on the fence, fence, fence, fence, fence, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I feel like I okay, here the here, it don't give me any looks.
Speaker 3: My words are going.
Speaker 1: I have three words in mind, white, picket, dog. Those are the three I have, and there's no other word in my mind. Right now, I'm gonna go Bernice. I'm thinking of like a Bernice mountain.
Speaker 2: Tom, I'm gonna go dog. Now that's just logical problem solving right there.
Speaker 1: Oh God, even though I know it's probably spelled very differently. Oh, I'm feeling like a high. Are you feeling like a high right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next word pepperoni.
Speaker 3: Pizza, that pizza.
Speaker 2: Are you positive?
Speaker 3: Don't mess with me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay. Now you're thinking, oh, I did do it backwards. Oh originally I said pizza. She said pepperoni, Oh, your own. But I gave her pepperoni. But then you came back with pizza, so I think. I think, Now it's not the money coming out of my accounts your account.
Speaker 1: But this is so easy. And two days in a row.
Speaker 3: You've messed up.
Speaker 2: That works.
Speaker 3: It's really so easy to just get your word right.
Speaker 2: There's a word going around the building, branding, and it's my job to stay on brand. And what I do, what I read the table is chaos.
Speaker 1: So three for three, okay, we get this final one match, you get one thousand.
Speaker 2: Now the last word is liar, liar, liar, fire.
Speaker 3: Sup whispering.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know what I'm going to say on this one. Fib oh no o pants oh that fire yeats.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 8: I was actually surprised. This was fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: You didn't win. You didn't want a thousand, but you did have fun, and that is all we can really hope for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you for playing.
Speaker 3: Thank you for playing.
Speaker 2: I have a bless life.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 3: Quit saying that they can call back a different time. They're not dead to us.
Speaker 4: Today's Trending with Fallon and Colt on one on Katie.
Speaker 1: Top trending story in the Twin Cities. Fallon and Cult Hot Hot Hot radio hosts on Katie w B have released a new movie.
Speaker 3: That's right, it is the week of Wicked.
Speaker 1: So we did our version of If the Wizard of Oz was Minnesotan. You can check it out fallon and cult on Instagram.
Speaker 2: You want me to play a little teaser, that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, don't give it away. There's only like three seconds long. Don't give it away. The speaking of Wicked, though, the Week of Wicked promos starts tonight. NBC is doing an hour long behind the scenes special. It's called Defying Gravity. The curtain rises on Wicked and just so you remember the Wicked movie that come it's coming out on the twenty second. It's only part one. It's a runtime of two hours and forty minutes. I'm not allowed to say anything about it yet. Really, I can tell you that it did not feel like two hours and forty minutes. It went by fast. But that's the end of part one, and then a year from now this same time, Part two will come out, and a lot of people really want to do sing alongs because it is a musical, but people are like, don't be sitting.
Speaker 3: In my theater.
Speaker 1: They will have specific singalong screenings starting Christmas Day, so you'll be able to do that if you want.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would avoid that so hard for I would avoid that.
Speaker 2: So much, and I do want to throw something in there. Yeah, did you see the fire truck the news fire truck in Saint Paul. No all first ever in Saint Paul, all electric trucks. Oh my gosh, thing looks sick. Look at this thing. Ah, I fell on a chair, so I know it's what I'm talking about. Baby.
Speaker 1: It's like a city bus kind of from the front.
Speaker 3: Well look I all got it from the back. Peak from the back.
Speaker 2: They spent one point eight million dollars on it. Usually trucks are eight hundred thousand. But they say they're going to save like fifteen thousand dollars a year on fuels.
Speaker 3: That's carrying a one on five.
Speaker 2: Okay, it'll take a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll get there. It'll get there.
Speaker 2: But my issue is what happened. Like if no, don't do it. You gotta charge that thing up. Just make sure you have a charge. You can't be like me where I wake up and my phone's on four percent.
Speaker 1: I don't think they I don't think there are many people like you out there. We're also addicted to our phones. It's a very bizarre world you live in. That is your trending it's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com, Ballad and Cult.
Speaker 2: We do have Billie Eilish tickets and like literally two minutes on one point three KWB was found in Cult.
Speaker 1: But let me explain this gas No, no.
Speaker 3: Not just that.
Speaker 1: It's we're not giving away an actual pair of tickets at that moment.
Speaker 3: We give a keyword.
Speaker 1: I want to be really clear, because I think you're wording it confusing and people keep calling. Yeah, let's get it's your chance to win a trip to see her in La. But we will have a keyword that you have to submit for your chance to see her.
Speaker 3: All right, well, we will give away.
Speaker 1: A pair of tickets, but it's not at that exact moment, all right, I just want to be clear.
Speaker 3: I don't like confusing. Pizza ran on my parade. It's all good, so sorry.
Speaker 2: You're sitting there at the table right you can smell the sweet potatoes, the rolls, oh my god, pumpkin pie. Hmm. But in the distance you hear some yelling, some arguments happening. Maybe your brothers are getting in a fistfight. I don't know what's happening. Thanksgiving, they put out a little PSA there. I don't know what the hostility is all about this here, but there is a ninety percent chance that there will be a fight at Thanksgiving this year. Okay, so my question is for you fallon who's doing it?
Speaker 3: What side of my family?
Speaker 1: You would just say my mom and her dad's side.
Speaker 3: That changes things.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, wherever you're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Celebrating, maybe my mom's side.
Speaker 1: But so the only the only option would be my sister.
Speaker 2: Do you think your sister's gonna start.
Speaker 3: In No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think back in the day, yeah, she would have, but that's when we used to be, like with our full family. It's just it's not the full family. The full families what creates the drama. Yeah, just the immediate family's fine. But like, if it would have been full family back in the day, it would have been my sister and one of my cousins.
Speaker 2: You're probably Billy, I exactly recall it.
Speaker 1: One of the best, the biggest fight that they ever got in is when my cousin or when Kara suggested we do Mexican food instead of a traditional Thanksgiving feast for Christmas. She suggested it for Christmas because we do the exact same meal for Thanksgiving, as in the exact same meal for Christmas.
Speaker 3: She's like, wann't be nice to changed up?
Speaker 1: And you would have thought she recommended not even having Christmas that year. They still bring it up, and it was like the most It was the dumbest fight ever.
Speaker 2: My favorite is when my my mom spent all dude, she was barely I don't know. This was like the one time she was like, we're a family, we gotta go above and beyond. Say okay, cool, cool to start with seventeen years. Yeah, so she's like cooking. She spent all down this meal. My uncle sits down at the table. First thing he says is, well, Jody even tried to cook today. You flipped her plate up food when flying, there was yelling. You came at him. It was a good time. It was a good time at Richmond High.
Speaker 3: Now did she tell him the leaf?
Speaker 2: I think she got drunk and fell in the bathtub and slept in There wasn't any water, and it was like slept in the bathtub before I feel you joy. Yeah, and then she was we had Christmas. The Christmas tree was up, she pushed it out. Send chrisms over it was fun. Yeah, good time to be alive.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get you the chance now to go see Billie Eilish in La.
Speaker 3: We're sending someone on an airplane.
Speaker 1: You get a plus one to La, you get the hotel, you get the tickets to a concert December fifteenth. But you have to enter to win this contest, and you have to use the talkback features on the free iHeartRadio app. You'll see a record button, you hit record, and you with your voice, you say this keyword happier, happier, so you could be like, hey's Jessica. I would never be.
Speaker 3: I'm I would be.
Speaker 1: It would be the most wait, I'm gonna use you wrong grammar. I couldn't be happier unless I want these tickets.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 2: Than what I did.
Speaker 1: You have to say happier, You don't have to say anything. You don't say your name to say happier. We'll have your phone number. Good luck, Katie.
Speaker 2: W P Happier. Hello, it is one on one point three k d WB. I'm feeling bad about this. I don't know what to do. Typically in this situation as a moucher, I would just accept it and move on.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: What but what for Thanksgiving? Okay, I'm going to my uncle's house. Yeah. Now we're going to show up late Wednesday night. We don't have any time to prep prepare. No, however, he's supplying all the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now do I offer him money? Yes, for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or it's pretty easy to bring ingredients to make a side the next morning. You're staying at his house, get up in the morning and make something.
Speaker 2: Well, we're staying in a hotel, but but.
Speaker 1: You're probably gonna get there early enough to make something to be.
Speaker 2: Fair the money I've spent in the hotel, Like I am spending money to get there, correct, So not the least they could do, but like, just oh.
Speaker 3: My god, how you function?
Speaker 2: I'm giving twenty three Katie'd over to b with Fallon and Colts.
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing pretty good, I think. Is it raining? No, it's not raining, So it's going to be a solid bike ride home.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I thought of you today?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Not just for working with you, because where were you at? Were you I was at work? Because we've been telling this, but it had outwork.
Speaker 2: Myself.
Speaker 3: It was a story I read and I thought of you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, remember how there were like forty three monkeys who escaped and like you're the one that told me that story. Oh yeah, Well, now the reason I thought of you is because a pair of EMUs were on the run and you look just like an emu.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows this.
Speaker 1: You have like do you have the same eyes, the same nose as an emu?
Speaker 3: And they were hard to catch.
Speaker 1: So basically, local residents were running around trying to get these large birds. He goes on social media begging to local residents be patient and warn them the birds are feral and not trained like the ones we have at.
Speaker 2: A house, and they're around in the section too.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did catch them, by the way, but this was also in South Carolina, so it's all hell is breaking loose in South Carolina. But I thought of you because of the very very odd similarities you and EMUs have.
Speaker 2: Out of all the stories we've had today going to the bathroom on the job, the shrinkage, I'll accept an emu story, isn't.
Speaker 3: It's a good way to say good bye. It's a good way to say goodbye.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening,