Speaker 1: Entered this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 2: Money.
Speaker 1: That's money. Enter it now, my Billy Cunningham, the great American, and have a glorious Memorial Day weekend in which we celebrate about one point two million Americans that have given their lives for the freedoms we often enjoy and sometimes abuse. Coming up later as Reds Baseball, of course the in town of the Chicago Cubs Big Series and the Reds have three and then Kansas City and three at Chicago. The next nine or ten days should say a lot kick off about five point forty for first pitch about six forty hundred. Green is on the mountain. But until then, Leland Viddert of News Nation, the main anchor, I call you the main guy there. I'm pushing Cromo aside and Leland, welcome to the Bill Cunningham show me you continue to have a great Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 2: Bill, Thank you, always good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Many issues, so little time. Number one, I assume that book Original Sin is doing better than I thought as far as the sales by Jake Tapper, their own nuggets in there. And first thing as a newsman, as a correspondent, yourself irrespective of what they discover. I can only imagine if the grand pooh bahs a news nation, my good friend, and you're Sean Compton, if you would develop, over many many months or a year or two news items about a sitting president, and you held those news items from the air because you wanted to write a book later and make money that would not be well received. Have I missed a point here one way or another.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's quite fair to say that about Alex Thompson in that Alex Thompson, who's the co author, was on my program a number of times in twenty twenty three and in twenty twenty four with significant new, thoughtful reporting about Joe Biden's help or lack thereof, and the accommodations that were made in the all discussions inside the White House. You know, is it fair to criticize that after the election they were doing this. I don't know. And oftentimes, and I think this is maybe a little bit too much inside baseball. But I'm defensive of Alex because he's a friend of mine. There's a lot of times that sources will talk to you for books or for projects that are going to happen after the election, when they wouldn't talk to you for day of news stories. So I don't think that really is the crux of the issue here.
Speaker 1: What is the crux then, because in Jake Tapper's case, he had information, either through Alex Thompson or others, that the president was mentally incapable of discharging his duties, and he acted as if in many interviews. And I'm sure you've seen the clips on cable news all the times that Jake Tapper attacked those who would question the mental acuity of Joe Biden when he knew the opposite was true. Isn't that a valid criticism.
Speaker 2: It's a very valid criticism. And by the way, you didn't have to be deeply sourced in Washington to realize that Joe Biden I had lost his had lost his fastball if you ever had one. All you had to do was watch Joe Biden and watch what the White House did to me. The bigger story here is the threat to democracy, and I didn't think it was almost more of a subversion of democracy than a threat to it because what has been reported and then this was not known during Biden's time in office, was how much he was infirmed, and thus other people were running the country. And that to me is that, to me, is one big issue. And then the fact that the media was so complicit in this, to the point I had Alex Thompson on my show a couple of days ago, and he said that members of Biden's inner circle even told him how shocked they were the things they got away with, and how shocked they were that they could bully the media into submission or silence on the Joe Biden issue, from the health issue out, you know, using threats. If you attack Joe Biden, you're helping Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And it continued. The most of the media, President Company, excluded, most of the newspapers covered up in a sense and important, maybe the cover up of this century. And they did it in order to make sure Donald Trump or later on Kamala Harris would become the president. Here's here's a big question. I don't fully understand, because on June twenty seventh of last year, the Great Debate took place between Biden and Trump. Surely Biden's team knew running up to the debate he was completely incapable of engaging in a debate on any issue. In fact, you said at one point, we have what we've cut off for destroyed Medicare, which I I don't know where that came from. And Trump at that point said something in the effect I have no idea what he's talking about. So why did the handlers, why did doctor Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, the crack addict who ran part of the presidency, Why do they permit the June twenty seventh debate to go on knowing the probable outcome.
Speaker 2: I don't think they thought that was going to be the probable outcome. Delusion in group think is a very powerful tool, and I think they did not realize how horrible it was going to be. I think it's pretty clear. I think they also realized they didn't have a choice. So those two things sort of came together, and thus we had the June twenty seventh debate. I thought the most important thing Trump said when Biden said, you know, I destroy Medica Medicat or whatever it was, is Trump said. Trump said, I don't know what he's talking about, and then he said, I don't think he does either, And that, to me was the real sort of point to be made, was that it was where everybody was thinking that Joe Biden had no idea what he was saying.
Speaker 1: And the spin room afterwards, of course I watched that, I rolled back watched it again. The spin room from Kamala Harris and doctor Joe Biden were as cheerleaders. They blatantly lied, knowing the opposite was true. And yet the media did not report much on the lies told by those two. And so now the reporting is out by Alex Thompson and Jake Tapper that there was a small coterie of individuals running the presidency with an auto pen that included Anita Dunn, Ron Klaine, throw in Hunter Biden, the crack addict, throw in doctor Joe Biden. And so there's going to be hearings held later this summer on who was running the presidency. And you're as in tune as anyone in Washington relative to this. Is that good? Is that accurate? Reporting? That Joe Biden was not the president for big decisions, that the auto pen was used to sign bills, a firm Acts of the Congress, appoint ambassadors conduct American foreign policy, appoint federal judges, it was an auto pen, and Joe Biden, Ron Klaine, Anita Dunn, Hunter Biden, they were, in fact the president.
Speaker 2: I don't know to what extent that's true, and to what extent Also, in any administration, there is a lot of things that are are done in the name of the president that he did not make every single decision. Now he may sign off on it, he may be briefed on Hey, these are the ten people we're going to appoint for a federal judge s hip. I think the larger point you're getting to is a real one, which is that.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Could not discharge the office of the presidency as we know it. And then Thompson in the book, there's a passage about something you know, basically there was five people running the country, Mike, Donald, Steverschetti on that list that you laid out and best Joe Biden was a senior member of the board. Well, that's just not how it's supposed to work. That's not what American democracy is. So I think, you know, there is a lot more to see although and find out. I think it is interesting how now three days after or four days after the book came out, I came out on Tuesday, there is so little interest and there's so little interest in finding out more about Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis and when exactly he was diagnosed with cancer, and if he was earlier, why the cover up and who did it? And if he was diagnosed just last week as he claims, how something so simple is so obvious in the man with the best medical care in the world was missed.
Speaker 1: In fact, he has medical team's following him. He said cancer before polyps, and he said cancer skin. I would think as an elderly American, I'm like a man not quite that old, but I get PSA test done every year. I have a digital rectal exams drees. It's part of the deal. I do not believe that his medical team really was in the dark for eleven or twelve years about the PSA number. I do not believe that. Of course, I disbelieve the idea that he received terrible medical care and now he's got stage four in the Leaston's score of nine, which means he's dying over the next two to three to four years, very likely a testasize to the bone. Do you believe that the medical team around the president of the United States had no clue about this for eleven years.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, and it not only does there's no reason to believe Keean Biden when they say that, right, because we know they have covered up the past health issues. I'll give you one more thing that if he was under medical care for prostate cancer, which seems to be the most likely scenario, the drugs that are given for that, the hormone therapy and the other drugs that are given for prostect cancer create a lot of the cognitive issues that we observed in Joe Biden over the past couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cover up continues now. Second issue, the tax bill. There were two Congressmen who voted against it on the Republican side. One was Thomas Massey, a frequent guest of mine from northern Kentucky. The other one is Warren Davidson, a frequent guest of mine and a friend of mine from Ohio. Those two along said no, and Warren davids and Congressman sent me the budget for the next three to four years. Despite what dose is doing spiral that cuts in the federal workforce, we continue to borrow about two trillion dollars every year for the next four to five years until at least twenty twenty nine or twenty thirty and so these men I consider them to be principal. It said, now, wait a minute, we're here to cut spending and we're not here to play winners and losers black and white. It's not blue or red, it's green, which is the money we're still going to borrow two trillion dollars and a few days ago on the ten and twenty year Treasury notes, we had to pay more interest. Large numbers of foreign investors and others want more interest to take our debt. We have about eight to ten trillion of debt coming due later this year. That was at one point seventy five now it's going to be close to five percent. In other words, there's nothing that's happened with DOGE or cuts to the federal workforce that's going to change the amount of money we borrow. And that's why Thomas Massey and Warren Davidson Republicans, withstood the pressure and said, not on my watch comments.
Speaker 2: The math of the federal budget cannot be repealed by Donald Trump, as powerful as he is. The economic reality is a is a reality. And I'm I'm an old fashioned conservative in the sense, in the sense of budgets. You know it is interesting that America says they are conservative and fiscally conservative is George Will point out last night and the show, they're fiscally conservative in words only in actions, there sdr liberals.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The fact that the United States can continue to print money forever and ever makes us different than than every country in the world, And tell it does not. And I think what you are seeing slowly as having away once wrote and then suddenly is a retreat of America from the pinnacle of being an indispensable nation in the world. And here's where I think is the sad part. Donald Trump, who is a man in deep desire of a legacy and a place, you know, in greatness of American presidents, could have really done that with this, could have reformed Social Security, could have reformed Medicaid, could have actually forced through big cuts. We now know that DOGE did far less than ten percent of what it promised and could have changed the trajectory of America's financial future for the next one hundred years. This was a big missed opportunity to get a couple of tax cuts, and I think that will go down as just that a real missd opportunity for.
Speaker 1: The last three or four months. All I've seen is about doege taking a chainsaw. I've heard the slashing Medicare, Medicaid, etc. At the bottom line, we're spending more money in the next fiscal than we spend in the last fiscal, more money after that. I love the term dynamic scoring was not done by the CBO. That doesn't take into account all the economic growth and the TEX cuts. But in reality, we cannot owe fifty trillion dollars with another one hundred and fifty trillion and unfunded liabilities, and stay is a nation that's functional. We can't do it. It doesn't work. And these piddling arguments about work requirements are interesting, But to change the financial trajectory, the most predictive calamity is about to strike America in the next five to ten years has been avoided again. And I've said Leland Vindert of News Nation before that if this crew cannot get that done, if this crew cannot advance social security retirement age means tested to some extent, if his crew cannot change the trajectory of our debt, then there's no hope with a King Jeffreys or Governor Pritzer becoming the president of them doing it and we're in deep trouble.
Speaker 2: But well, I don't think it's not only not a hope, but there's not a desire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't have a desire, there's no hope. We we I have no hope. And these other nations are going to des No, they don't want to. They want to favor whichever party's in power. Those who support that party get the goodies, and the other party gets a haircut, and then the other party gets back in charge and the opposite takes place. And that's just the way it is. And I don't there's no desire, and that's why to an extent, I get Congressman Thomas Massey, and I get Warren Davidson. At least they're saying, no, wait a minute, we can't live like this much longer. And at some point the chickens are going to come home to roost, and you don't want to be around when it happens. It's going to be very ugly. It's going to be a nineteen thirties type Germany situation in which we're going to barrels full of money to buy a loaf of bread because the value of our currency is going to plummet, and anyone getting a check from the government's going to suffer along with many others. But Leland vetter to continue to have a great Memorial Day weekend. I'll continue to watch and we'll see what happens down the road with Harvard et cetera, and see what happens with the tax bill as he goes to the Senate. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and Leland, you're a great American. Thank you very much. Thank you, Bill, God bless you. Letus continue with more happy days are here again. Spend as if there's no tomorrow, borrow more money, pass on the bills to our kids and grandkids, let them deal with it, and don't like it one bit. I had hopes of doge what one trillion, two trillion. It turned out to be less than one hundred and fifty billion dollars a well less than ten percent and probably closer to five percent. And then that will grow over time back once again well over two trillion dollars a year that we borrow, which is about six billion dollars every day of new money. Bill cunning in the right American with you every day you're home of the Reds and more News Radio seven hundred ww christ eat Ford Buyers. It happens only once.
Speaker 3: Sitting your will easy, like while you're lounging on the couch easy. Trust and Will is designed by attorneys but customized by you, and all documents are state specific and secure. Find your plan at trustinwill dot com and use offer code radio now for twenty percent off. That's Trustinwill dot com Offer code Radio. Trust and Will is an online estate planning service. Visit trustinwill dot com for details.
Speaker 1: All right, now, First of all, I want to thank all the families left behind. As a veteran gives us life for this country. Often we abuse that freedoms accorded to us by speaking out of turn, making a fool of themselves, not practicing what we'd like to think we preach. So I want to thank the families whose loved ones sacrifice so much. This is Memorial Day weekend, in which we celebrate and acknowledge the sacrifice of about one point two million American service personnel since about seventeen seventy six who gave their life for this country. Secondly, coming up at one oh seven today will be the Great Amy Murray was a member of the Railway Board. I can recall a year and a half ago the naysayers were saying, this was a bad deal to sell this railroad between here and Nashville that was, by the way, created long before I seventy five, was even considered as a way of getting freight from Cincinnati mainly Procter and god Procter and Gamble to the South and beyond. Sold for one point six mil. And right now as I speak on Memorial Day weekend, there's one point seven million still in the fun and it threw off about forty six million dollars or so threw off a lot of money and dividends, etc. I'm sorry, fifty six million dollars was thrown off, which is more than double what was available otherwise. And as an American I only have one fear now his government misusing the money. As you might recall, this cannot go into a general fund. The lawmakers here and mainly Amy Murray and Charlie Lucan, went to Columbus and had state legislation passed putting handcuffs on the city of Cincinnati and spending the dividends and the interest from these funds they can't spend it on things like homeless shelters or other a human capital infrastructure. I'm not sure what a human capital infrastructure is, but I know what a pothole is, and this money can only be spent for those purposes. So she's coming up with us about one oh six today, in about twenty five or thirty minutes, and then after two o'clock today I have a guest on from Israel about what's happening there and the fight against the moss and what's occurring. So a big show planned today. Plus Rets baseball kicks off about five forty this afternoon, Cubs in town first pitch about six forty. It's a huge weekend, plus the ten of Cincinnati and Moore this weekend can't get much better than that. But let's get into this just a little bit. And that is when I talked to Leland Vitter. We talked about the massive cover up of the Biden presidency occasioned by the news media rooting him on and hiding for him the facts upon which you could have cast some informed ballot. The decline started probably seven, eight, nine years ago, and in fact the Democratic Party did not want him. You might recall, in twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton had run and lost, and so it was thoughts and the twenty twenty Trump's going to get a second term. We can't have that. And so the Democratic Party under the word underlying the word Democratic Party decided not to have any more primaries because Bernie Sanders was about to win, or Pete Budajudge, for God's sakes. So the Democratic Party got behind one guy who was an old white guy that could manipulate, who had no mind of his own. His mind had turned a mush by that point in twenty nineteen twenty twenty, and so let's go with old Joe Biden. He'll be an empty vessel in which we can pour whatever it is we want to pour, and he'll do whatever we tell him to do because he don't know what's going on anyway. So in South Carolina, when it was becoming obvious that Bernie Sanders was going to win the nomination, the Democratic Party could not have that. They said, we can't have this occur, and therefore we're going to take democracy out of the Democratic Party and just annoy Joe Biden's the nominee, thinking that he could beat Donald Trump. Along comes COVID. It hit in March or April of twenty twenty. You might recall yours truly is the designated survivor. I was contacted by Department of Homeland Security. They prepared a bunker for me and Mason in which I would broadcast underneath the tower necessary information if there was a real crisis. The goal of the mainstream meeting the Democratic Party was to make sure that the nominee, Joe Biden, did not have to campaign. In fact, COVID was so ubiquitous it was said then, well don't campaign. That fitting very nicely, like filling an inside straight with Joe Biden campaigning from his basement in Delaware. And the media, of course, did not ask questions, did not demand some access to Joe Biden. They simply wanted to get rid of Donald Trump by any means necessary. The COVID came along at a perfect time, and then you had numerous state legislatures roll over and played dead as governors and others set the new rules of the election for twenty twenty. And by the constitution, only state legislatures can erect, change, or create or eliminate voting procedures in each state. Well, this was a crisis. And so that meant if you're in Pennsylvania or Wisconsin or Michigan, that the of election in each county, by the way, they're not the state legislatures would mail out ballots to every registered voter because of the crisis of COVID, so there was no signature of verification, and the ballots flooded into the electoral offices of those three states. And guess what, Joe Biden won Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. And there was complicity with the federal courts who said, we're rolling the crisis right now, so we're not going to really rule in this issue yay or nay. So you know, we got elected Joe Biden and the Democratic Party happy days are here again. With Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer in charge, they ran through about five trillion dollars in additional spending. Highlighted I'm watching last night. Senator John Kennedy Louisiana talked to Leeselden, head of the EPA. Right now, in the last sixty seven days of the Biden administration, they had an extra ninety seven billion dollars to get out the door before Trump took office. Ninety seven billion of appropriated money. And so they sent out thousands of emails to democratic action groups all over the country saying, please apply now. No bonus plan available, No business plan has to be given. Quickly, form up an LLC, make it a C four or C five, make it for profit or not for profit. We got ninety seven billion dollars we want to give you. Please apply before Trump takes over. And this happened between November fifth and January the twentieth. So the money just flew out of Washington like bats out of hell on Easter Sunday morning to interest groups all over the country, paying off the Stacy Abrams and the Hillary Clintons and others billions of dollars for nothing. And that's being investigated right now. So when you have a decrepit, cancer ridden, mentally absent president who's running the presidency? Well, Leland Vindert and I mentioned some of the names. How about Hunter Biden running the presidency? According to the book Original Sin from Jake Tapper and Alex Thompson, he was making decisions with the auto penn along with Ron Klain, chief of staff Anita Dunn, the Chief domestic advisor, Jeffreys, Ence and others, a guy named Dodonalan, Michael o'donollan. They were all running the presidency at least for the last two years and probably longer than that, along with doctor Joe Biden and of course Hunter Biden. The crack addict was in and out of cabinet meetings. The President, according to this book, for the last two years of his presidency, conducted no cabinet meetings. There was no interaction with the media. And what did the media do, their blind, dumbefuddled fools. They did nothing to inform you as to how bad it was inside the White House because it was not in their injured to do so. The hoax, the fraud of Joe Biden, the Democrats, encouraged by Kamala Harris and doctor Joe Biden and Akeem Jefferies and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, continued unabated, and the news media, which should be watchdogs, became lap dogs instead of hell with it. We want Kamala Harris to win. On June the twenty seventh, when the Great Debate took place, that was the Joe Biden that was present every day. No one can tell me. When I reported on it. Sean Hannity reported on it, Howie Carr reported on it in conservative talk radio. We pointed out that my lieon eyes are telling me the truth, but the media, including Jake Tapper at CNN, the so called a Clinton news network news network, did not. He attacked anyone who would suggest that possibly Joe Biden is not the president attacked. And I pointed out to Leland Vinter about a half an hour ago that if you're in the news gathering business and you're with the cable news network and you're not reporting news because you want that person or other person to win or lose based upon your personal political feelings, you've lost all credibility, which of course is the case with the news media, completely lost credibility because they did not report the truth. I can only imagine if a legitimate newsman or newswoman knew news that was salient to the moments at hand and refused to report it until they were paid to write a book months or years later, what should happen? But it didn't happen. Kamala Harris still got believe it or not, about seventy four million votes. The Trumpster got seventy seven million votes and the so called legitimate election in twenty twenty was was not a legitimate election. Joe Biden got eight one million votes, which is fourteen million more votes than Barack Hu's and Obama ever received. How's it possible that a non candidate who's noncommunicative in his basement got eighty one million votes? Who's counting the ballots? Where are they coming from? Nobody knew it was all about COVID, all about COVID. So we're told time and time again by the mainstream news media about lies and hoaxes that don't fit our diet try but nonetheless they're reported. And now I don't know how Jake Tapper and NBC ABCCBS goes on anymore and reports the news. Well, let's face it, we don't believe what's what we're being told. They're all lies. What does work is talk radio, a lot of the podcast work, and also independent reading and analysis. Because we've been lied to so many times by the mainstream media, you can't take it anymore. Just a few lies reported as fact. How about Elon Musk and his NAT's the salute hoax? Or black newborns much more likely to die if the doctor is white? That hoax was proven to be a lie, or the Springfield, Ohio bomb threat hoax, or Trump called for Liz Channing to be arrested and executed hoax or violent crime under Joe Biden and Kamala Harris is down that hoax. I could go on with fifty or sixty more lies told by the mainstream media that caused I guess seventy four million people to vote the Rember the fifth to stay with Kamala Harris, who told us that day, the night after, and the days after that debate on June the twenty seventh, that Joe Biden is fit as a fiddle. He can solve a Rubik's cube in about nine seconds. He understands Japanese calculus and could beat Benjamin. He could beat Spock at a game of three dimensional vulcan chess. They all told us repeatedly that our lion eyes didn't see the truth, and that we want to keep him in power until guess what he begins the second term. Then we'll make public his prosta cancer diagnosis, which they knew about for years and didn't report on. And then Kamala Harris slips into the presidency and can run for the next eight years. We'd have Biden and Kamala Harris for about twelve years, and this country would never be the same. That was the plan, and thank god you figured it out. I may disagree at times with some of the activities and the tweets and the punching down he often does Donald Trump does to those who should ignore. He should completely ignore the Boss, Bruce Springsteen, just ignore Taylor Swift, get on with life. But I'll take his occasional mistakes repeatedly as opposed to what was dealt to us the last four years under Joe Biden and the lies told by Democrats who lied to you repeatedly about his condition, who ran the presidency reporting now it was Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, Anita Dunn and Ron Klaine. What did they know and when did they know it? About Joe Biden's infirmities. The spouse, the children, the adult kids knew immediately what was going on. They're with them every day. And doctor Joe Biden was the main orchestrator of the cover up that was not covered by the media. And I don't know where in the hell the so called legacy media media now goes the job of the media in this country is to investigate signs and symptoms of corruption, misconduct, or presidential incapabilities of performing. It was obvious to you and me and everyone with a brain and an eyeballs that Joe Biden was in dire mental condition by at least twenty twenty two, and probably before. So why didn't NBC, ABC, CBS put reporters on that story because it didn't fit their bias. And when the media has a bias and doesn't give you the truth, the republic is in trouble. They were so committed to the defeat and destruction of Donald Trump and the Republicans they simply looked the other way until on June twenty seventh the condition became too obvious. And then what do you do at that point? So who do you trust now to get accurate information from? It's up to you. You can't listen to the media. They've lied to you so many times, lies upon lies that they're not worthy of being believed. So I don't believe anything I hear in the nightly news are the cable news shows I watch, MSNBC and CNN, So you don't have to. Our government was not built on it. The idea that the First Amendment would give to the news media special protections to tell the truth. And the fact is Joe Biden was not the president for many years. In the face of a blaring light of public attention, our checks and balances completely failed. One of those checks and balances would be the mainstream media that contain used to repeatedly lie this time about Donald Trump, again and again and again. And one asked about what did you know and when did you know it a Keem Jeffreys or Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer. Their answer is that's the past, let's move on. Well, when one commits a serious crime, there has to be an acknowledgment of wrongdoing, an admission of guilt, and then let's move forward. At this point, the Democratic Party simply says, let's move on. It's not working with me, and I don't think it's working with you all. Let's continue, and after one o'clock today we're gonna have Amy Murray here to talk about the money from the sale of the railroad that many liberal Democrats said, don't do it. Thank god, it was done and done the right way. After two o'clock today, we have a guest on from Israel about what's happening in Israel A relative to the murder of those two Israeli embassy members who simply wanted to live their life simply. They were hunted down because of their because of the religious faith, and murdered in cold blood. The murderer stood over the body of that fine young woman, emptying the rest of his clip into her back as she pleaded for her life. And it's sad, but that's the world in which we live. Israel is a Western democracy hamas hesbalah iran or savages that must be defeated at every turn. Twelve fifty six Homeo Reds Who's Radio seven hundred WLWHI Billy Cunning in the Great Amara, And of course the mayor, after a year of all came out with his plan for the next fiscal year in the City of Cincinnati. It's about a five hundred and forty three million dollar annual city budget that includes the first fifty six million dollar payment from the railroad to sale voters approved in twenty twenty three. Here we are about a year and a half later. Time flies when you're having fun, and there's concerned by many that the infrastructure moneys that voted on by the tax p will go for reasons and purposes other than what was intended. A woman that knows where the bodies are buried all over Hamilton County is Amy Murray, who spent many years on the Cincinnati Southern Railway Board, who advocated for the sale of that property between here and I think Nashville. And now the chickens are coming home to roost. And Amy Murray, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Amy, how are you good?
Speaker 4: How are you Willie?
Speaker 1: I'm living the American dream. Let's go back a little bit in time. What did the voters want.
Speaker 4: To tell you?
Speaker 5: All right, it is Chattanooga, Chattanooga, Chattanooga.
Speaker 1: I'm reading a story in the All right, that's good. Tell the American people in twenty twenty three, what did we vote for at that point? To refresh individuals memories?
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely so.
Speaker 5: I've been on the Cincinnati Southern Railway Board for five years total. And you know, one hundred years ago, our four fathers, four mothers in the city of Cincinnati voted that we need to have a railway from here to the south so that we would have commerce in that area. And we were the only municipality that had.
Speaker 4: A rail line. We leased the line to Norfolk.
Speaker 5: Southern and they paid us approximately twenty three million dollars a year. That money went strictly to maintain infrastructure in the City of Cincinnati. We had a lease that was coming up with Norfolk Southern, and we talked to Norfolk Southern and looked at lease negotiations and what we can do, and we felt we should get a lot more money than twenty three million, but based on the lease that had been made twenty five years earlier, we kind of kept losing out in all of the negotiations. Norfolk then started talking to us that they wanted to acquire the rail line, and we said, absolutely no way, we don't want to do that. We need to keep this money in perfectuity. On the board of Southern Railway, we're all not paid. There's five members. It cannot be more than three people one political party, a balance there, and we were looking at I think Norfolk Southern started with offering us maybe six hundred million, and then they went up to eight hundred million, and we all said, absolutely not, we are not going to do this. We want to keep the money protected through this Railroad. Then as we got into further negotiations a year or two years later, and we looked at a lot of information, all of a sudden, rely it came to us, if we had one point six billion dollars of city money, would we invest that in one line of business and in one company? Would you ever, That'd be crazy, that would be crazy. And so as we started looking this, we thought, if something happens with Norfolk Southern, if they end up going out of business, if they sell off this line, then the city's going to end up with nothing, receiving no money and be responsible for the line that were on. It also became apparent to us with our talks with them, is they had alternatives to get down to Tennessee then straight from Cincinnati, and so our route was the easiest for them, but they had other ways to get their freight down there. So that's when we made a decision and said, you know what, you know, we should look at this seriously. And they ended up going to one point six billion dollars, which you know, was double what they offered initially, and that's when we decided that this would be better for the city. But we did have state law changed and we have the state law changed so that the city had to keep using it on infrastructure.
Speaker 4: It could not be used for anything else.
Speaker 1: Well, now there is concerns and the state law was changed, which gives you more of a backstop. But I have to have Pearavol says, this money is part of the almost six hundred million dollar budget. Do they have the power? What is infrastructure? What about human infrastructure? What about a homeless shelter? What about bike paths? What's included? Can you be specific as to how the money can be spent and what cannot be spent on?
Speaker 4: Yes, and let me back up here, Willie.
Speaker 5: When we sold it, we were giving the city about twenty three million dollars a year, and so we really separate what the Cincinnati Southern Railway did, and then we would give it to the elected officials and they were responsible for sending spending the money in the proper way on infrastructure. Since we've sold it, Willy, it's gone from one point six billion dollars in our account to one point seven billion, So it's increased. It's worth even with the market the way that it's been, and so we with ubs wisely invested it part in stocks a part in bonds also so that we'd be able to you know, we wanted to be as conservative as we could be so that this would last for a long time for the citizens of Cincinnati, And through just the dividends on bonds, we were able to bring out sixty million dollars, which is what we're using to give to the city. So in the past we've given the city twenty three million a year. This year WILLI it's up to fifty six million, the very first year, more than.
Speaker 4: The citizens of Cincinnati are getting double.
Speaker 5: And what I always say in what I learned at Procter and Gamble, is you need and I know I I agree with you. I don't trust a lot of what this city sometimes doesn't what they spend it on. But if you look at what's happened in the past, it's an indication of what will happen in the future.
Speaker 4: And with this money from the.
Speaker 5: Railroad sale, the city has always used it on the proper infrastructure. They have done that, and so we are giving them double the amount. One of the things that I heard was coming through in the bill that a third of the money that we'll be giving them fifty six million is going to go to road infrastructure. I mean, that's amazing. That's what we need in the city of Cincinnati. And at least what I can tell everyone on council and the mayor, they're looking at things like roads, potholes, police stations. We have so much old infrastructure needs that you know, this this will help it, but it's certainly not going to fix it all. So I have faith that this is what they're going to be using it for now. My only concern is we have some you know, actors out there that are trying to say we want to change a state law, or we want to use this to pay off and property tax, or we want to use this for all these other things.
Speaker 4: That's not the purpose of it is.
Speaker 5: And I would encourage people if someone comes to you that they have if they have a.
Speaker 4: Petition they want you to sign.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a money grab for this money, and we tried to lock it up as best as we could so that it's just to be used for infrastructure of the city for years and decades and decades to come.
Speaker 1: You know, our friend Robin Reagan said, trust but verify. So if this money is going to be spent for homeless shelters or for a human capital whatever the hell that is that the Chris Finney's of the world would be out there to sue to make sure that the handcuffs are in a lock box on city council not to spend this money but contrary to state law. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And what the Southern Railway has done as well is they are putting together it's coming out in the next week. They'll be having a website that you can go to. It's the CSRT dot org. So it's the Cincinnati Southern Railway Trustee dot org. And the city is now at every one of the board meetings given a presentation on where the money is going to, and that will be put up on the Cincinnati Southern Railway Trustees for a website every month, and so you'll be able to see what the money is being used for. So we are trying to be as transparent as possible because, you know, those of us that worked with Norfolk Southern and brought this vote to the voters, we feel very responsible. So we want to make sure that it's as transparent as possible. You know, right now we're giving the city double the money that they've gotten before, and you know what, we'd me willy as we could have ended up giving them nothing. If something happened with the rail line or if they took another rout to Tennessee, we would be left with nothing.
Speaker 4: So, you know, I think we're in a really, really good situation. This should be celebrated.
Speaker 1: This is a success story. Plus the the corpus, the body one from one point five to one point seven, which is about a two hundred million dollar increase, and the devidends to speak one point six. I'm sorry, one point six to one point seven. That's one hundred appreciate.
Speaker 5: I'd rather yeah, I'd rather have it be you know, one point five. But you know, and that's during this difficult economic time that we have still managed to get to one point seven. So I think, you know, the way that this board has been run, the way that it's a bipartisan board, it's really looking at what's best for long term fiscal strength of the City of Cincinnati and to keep our infrastructure running.
Speaker 4: You know, this should be heralded as a really good.
Speaker 5: Example of both sides working together and coming out with a good plan for the city. Could you imagine if Norfolk Southern ended up leaving this line and all of a sudden we had none of this. My people would say, like, where are council members on this? Where was Cincinnati Southern Railway? You know, That's why we were active with this, to make sure that we protect this asset for the city.
Speaker 1: And in fact, many said at the time, let's not do it. You're going to give the politicians' ability to spend the money, et cetera. Plus it's it's a great asset. It's worth a lot more than that. And what would you say to those who criticized it in the.
Speaker 5: Beginning, Well, that was very frustrating to me. My biggest frustration with those that did criticize it. None of them had come to any of our meetings. The people that were allowed at saying this shouldn't happen had not attended one meeting. They weren't aware of all the facts, They hadn't been involved. I really think in a lot of cases willing as you know, as people that just wanted to get on the radio, or they were running for a different office and wanted to have something to run about. I feel like if they were really concerned about it, they could have gone to one of any of us on the board to say, help me understand us and talk to us about it and you know, maybe provide us with what they were thinking. But I don't think that was ever the intent. So it was frustrating for me that that happened. But you know, we have always had open board meetings. Anyone is welcome to come. It's a public.
Speaker 4: Board, and I think we're in a good, good direction.
Speaker 5: And you know, especially with the economy having had difficulties in the stock market the last two months, that we were still able to pree to one point seven billion, I think speaks volumes. And you know, we were very careful when we picked our broker and who would be managing.
Speaker 4: This money that we have the right mix so that it's a soft.
Speaker 5: Market did go down, you know, we won't be losing the money of the citizens of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: It's the key thing to keep our city as great as it is. Despite our criticisms and I have many, there's so many right things about our town and the city, despite the predilections of many. Is the heart that beats the tri State. And you can't have a situation like in Dayton that's sinking Montgomery County or Detroit that is sinking Wayne County at least Cincinnati because of the Bengals and the Reds and the banks and the Procter and god and Fifth Third Bank and the Joseph Automotive Group and Sentas and all the rest. You see pill Hill. There's a core in this city that is unfamiliar to many other cities. And the core is to make sure there are potholes, bridges, the basic infrastructure. And by doing this you've enhanced the body of the trust up one hundred million. You're doubling more than doubling the money to the city. And you've got the Chris Finning's of the world out there looking over everybody's shoulder, ready to sue in a moment's notice if they start using these things for a human capital instead of infrastructure. Well, Amy Murray, you're a great go ahead. Please please no.
Speaker 4: You're absolutely right. And there's always these guards on it.
Speaker 5: And you know, we on the simspace on the railway board, we were not elected, but the money that we send to the city is spent by the electeds. So there are recalls, there are meetings that people can go to. But as a board in when I was on the board. That's why we've put up this website so that it's even more responsive and more transparent. So we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to hold the city, to make sure it's being spent on the right things.
Speaker 1: Amy Murray, if you thought about getting back into politics, if we thought about going door to door, pounding on door knobs, have you thought about that ruining your life again? Have you thought about that?
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm going to really good to this right now.
Speaker 5: I'm enjoying what I'm doing, so I appreciate I enjoyed volunteer and helping with nonprofits and things in the city.
Speaker 4: But I'm an apologic for a while.
Speaker 1: Willie and Amy Murray, Yah, I like you, and I like Charlie Lucan. I like Lucan. I went Lucan and maybe his chiefest staff to seize power once again in rule for a thousand years, and we had a pretty functional counsel. I'm not so sure about that anymore. It's all one way.
Speaker 5: My favorite No, you're right, My favorite thing on the board is that I was on it with Charlie Lucn and Mark Mallory, two previous mayors, as well as Paul Sylvester and Paul Musing and Willy have to tell you this is probably the most functional board I've ever been on. Charlie Luken Mark Mallory were very different politically, but we all have the city's viewpoint and what we wanted to do the city right there and to do it the right way. And what's amazing, Willy is you'll know no one leaked what was going on. You know, often if you're making a big deal, someone's going to leak something and then it's going to wreck the deal or make it more challenging. And everyone just had the focus on what's best for the city. And it was so great to work for them. So I agree with you. They have done so much for the city.
Speaker 1: I like it, Charlie. With them, you got Charlie Luke, and you got Brendan Call, you got the chief of staff, you got running things with an iron grip. You got Charlie doing inspections late at night in Coreyville. I loved it all. But Amy Murray, thank you. I wish you. I wish more people like you were in public life, like Liz Keating kicked out of office by liberal Democrats and now everybody thinks one way, but I'm glad the money's in a lock box and hopefully Chris fitting others will keep an eye on it. And Amy Murray thanks again for checking in. But the money's about fifty six million, more than double anticipated. Plus the body of the corpus of the of the money's going up one hundred million dollars in a tough market. Good job, congratulations and have a great Memorial Day weekend. Thank you, Amy, Great.
Speaker 4: You to Williak. Take care.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more if line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham, the Great American Live at your home of the Rads playing today at five point forty I kick off six forty First Bitch with Hunter Green on the mound, almost sold out, plus the Taste all on news Radio seven hundred WLW You cow tip in the snow. They can follow your footprints, those cows in Mississippi. That's smart. The farmers can. They can follow your footstep all the way back to the crib. Hello, quiet, and I'm spokes. I'm broadcasting all right, say more high school champions here here this afternoon. It's unbelievable that Baden rams have arrived. I noticed in the lobby you got six or seven girls hitting each other in the head. They get about twenty feet apart and run at each other. They were practicing in the elevator coming up Willy were they were knocking me or racking around and these girl I was in the quarterback of me. They got scars, they got broken bones. Segment introduced the coach, let's get into the game, will he This is Baden's Ohio Championship State Championship flag football team a few months ago. They didn't they've only played what the first game in a few months March team. All of the ready came along and we got coach head coach of Mike Sebastian with us, and they won it all in Masslin, whipping up on that Willoughby South something like forty to sixteen. They were playing, were scoring points like the Bengals. Mike introducer, Your coordinator, you're a the Bud Ryan of Hamilton is here. The lou An Arumo of Hamilton, she's right here. The defensive coordinator, you're the you're the OC, and the head coach got five girls sre that did it all? Introduce your defensive coordinator.
Speaker 6: Coach Christy Evans, that's been with us. Now she coaches basketball with us. And we've got Abby Matthews, Ella Fearman, Claire Wrestler, Brook Sebastian and Ashley p.
Speaker 1: Oh of Brook Sebastian. I see a relationship here. There is correct, there is. Explain at the end of the day, you had a tough game against Mountain Notre Dame, the home of the Cougars, and you had to roll through three or four tough opponents. Explain how that turned out. Who'd you have to beat down in Cincinnati? We played at paid Corps. Yes, we played against West High, beat them, took took care of West Mustangs. What was the score, thirty one to nothing, good defensive effort. Somebody's winning downtown, Downtown.
Speaker 6: Then what happened played Woodward that was thirty five to nothing, the home of the Bulldogs.
Speaker 1: The Bulldogs defensive coordinator. Once again, she gets all the credit. Get him a golden out of town and bring Christie and bring Christian heck next up.
Speaker 6: Then we played Seaton, was undefeated, unscored on. Yes, what happened with them? We beat them twenty nine twenty three.
Speaker 1: Oh coat a little bit like football. Then what happened?
Speaker 6: And then we lost the Mountain their day in the city championship. But the finally the top four teams get to go to the state championship.
Speaker 1: She's snuck in through the back door. We did, we did. Then what happened in massel On the home of Paul Brown Stadium beat Berkshire twenty three, twenty six. It's like a stock owned by U or ufole. It's up in Cleveland, Cleveland. And then what happened?
Speaker 6: And then we beat your Mountain? Utterdem yeah toake bad playing how the game works. Joe Burrow wants to get into flag football. He wants to give up the Bengals twenty twenty eight in La You gotta put a wig on, and these girls may be playing for the women's team. Explain how flag football works. So it's five on five and it's on a fifty by twenty field for fifty by twenty five fields, so the field's only fifty yards long, twenty five yards wide. End zones are ten yards, and it's five on five. You got a center who can snap. Once they snap, their now an eligible receiver, so everybody's a receiver. And then on defense. You got a rusher that starts seven yards behind the line of scrimmage, seven ball snap they can take off.
Speaker 1: The Bengals may benefit from that. They don't have much of a defensive line. Like get some of those rules in the NFL. And so you got five girls, the quarterback, the center who becomes a wide receiver, and you got three others yep, and they run routes and they run routes. And what happens when you rush the quarterback and you you gotta be seven yards way yep? How many rush? One rush? You can only have one rusher? Then what all help breaks? It looks like a jail break in New Orleans, it does. So what happens? Then the play is called. Let's say it's thirty Let's say it's saw Buck fifty five on three hunt. Then they run the routes and Nashley is the quarterback this year and there's a quarterback. See you got the big arm, big arm.
Speaker 6: At least he tries to find somebody that's open, hopefully on our team.
Speaker 1: Hopefully on your team, hopefully our team, and is to tackle him.
Speaker 6: You got two flags or what do you do? Or you can tackle? When Abbey was the best tackler this year.
Speaker 1: She looks mean, a mean woman, mean woman there. But if you knock him down, is that like a penalty?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's supposed to be. There's no contact, but there was a little bit of contact. Every once in a while you want to kick a little ass like mister ass.
Speaker 1: So then in order to to stop him, you pull the flag off the hips. Yep. And if you missed the flag, they can run. Girl keeps on running. You run alongside saying give me the flag. Absolutely. And then first downs you play first downs yees. So you got to get start at the five.
Speaker 6: You get to the twenty five yard line, that's a first down, and then you've got four more downs to get from the twenty five to score.
Speaker 1: And if you had Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase and t Higgins, that would be a positive in this sport. That would be a positive. Past the ball, it's all right, that's all you gotta do. Now, Well, what's the key move the micro over there? Segment defensive coordinator Chrissy, Well, what is like a key defensive call? You got these five players and you're on defense now, and all of a sudden you're facing mountain Notre Dame and doctor Scottie Rodgers, the legendary basketball coaches. Get over the first lady too, Lady, my wife runs the school. She's chairman of the board. Of course, like the Vince McMahon the Mountain Notre Dame. But what's the defensive play, Chrissy.
Speaker 7: With Mount Notre Dame, we almost went like a box and one in basketball. So we demand up with their best receiver and then zoned.
Speaker 1: The rest of the double team one of them.
Speaker 7: No, we just manned here one to one and then zoned the rest of the way and had a great rusher to put pressure on the quarters.
Speaker 1: Are rusher looks like a middle linebacker right there. She could be the Trey Hendricks that have baiten. Would you sign for twenty eight million dollars? She says no, she wants more Henderson. And so do you have calls you get like plays, hold up numbers or what do you do?
Speaker 7: I did not have any signs originally, but then feedback I received was I probably should have some defensive signs so they don't know what we're doing. So we either have played man or zone, manner zone, man or zone.
Speaker 1: So it was either like what about boxing one, boxing one man or zone correct, we would call it five.
Speaker 7: I called boxing one five and so they knew when I said five, we were going to box and one, and they knew who they were matching up with.
Speaker 1: Now, these girls, this is a growing I think the Bengals and Kadie Blackburn Brown had a lot to do with this. Then they did explain how that the Bengals got involved. So the Bengals sponsored everything.
Speaker 6: They gave sponsored literally everything, the uniforms, the footballs, everything, they gave us everything. They did a wonderful job. The first year they had six teams. This year we had twenty and it's going to grow even more next year. And you told me off there Cleveland had like three teams. Now they got four teen.
Speaker 1: We've got eighty eight teams this year.
Speaker 2: Team.
Speaker 1: So girls want to play football? Yes, they did. It's be a seat and had fifty girls trout this year.
Speaker 6: Really, yes, how many tried out at Hamilton, the home of the We had twenty because we were a little bit late them.
Speaker 1: We did not. How'd you get the call? I mean you're kind of like, you know, the head coach. How'd somebody call you and said we want you to become a flag football coach because I called.
Speaker 6: You the coach even and I were at a basketball game. We coached basketball, and they're like, hey, would you guys have any interest in doing flag football? We're like, we know nothing about flag football.
Speaker 1: So we're in. You know as much as anybody else. You knew ever, as much as anybody else. So we started reading and studying Google a lot, and Google, Yeah, I gots amazing. You girls use a AI at all for like school projects and we'll play live. Give us some spoke to suit on that question. Well did I'd use it all the time. We used to have something going clips AI right now, HEYI segment, give us some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 8: Will leave the Stuart Reporters Approach service over your local teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Temestar quality you can feel in Cincinnatiko Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A. T.
Speaker 1: Spots Roxy. Let's see the Reds kick off that big Central Division Showdown series tonight with those first place cubs. Who's on the mound segment Matthew Boyd against Hunter Green. They got Green, Lodolo and Abbott going in this series. This is bigger than Montana. So they scored maybe a couple of runs. They might get great pitching and win five forty Sports Dog, Arnell Carriers, Inside Pitch, Ben Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show After the game. I have a fact for you. Segment go ahead, an NBA history going back to nineteen fifty three. If the home team is up by nine points with thirty five seconds to go, right, that team wins one thousand and four and fourteen to zero. And the other night the Knicks lost. Now it's fourteen, fourteen to one. Write that down. Segment. Red's pitcher Red Louder, leaving his in the second inning yesterday of his rehab start for the Louisville Bats, walked off the field holding his side, throwing twelve pitches.
Speaker 6: Any injuries in flag football, No injuries this year, Very, you didn't have an injury.
Speaker 1: Oh, she broke her finger. We did have a broken finger. That's on the How about to chew it off and just grows spit it out. You'll be like a chameleon. It will grow back. Because that's on a ring. Finger for the state champions. All these girls getting state champion rings.
Speaker 6: We're gonna We're gonna work on that. That's something any segment, please continue.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see college baseball today, the let's see Xavier will take on Yukon to night that five for a spot in the Big East Championship. Miami wins today over Toledo, so the number one RedHawks will face either ken State or ball State tomorrow at two the final kent State. Please continue, Let's see massive Memorial Day motorsports weekend while he starts up on Sunday, Monaco Grand Prix in Formula One, the Indianapolis five hundred on in in the middle, and then the Coca Cola six hundred for NASCAR at Charlotte. Hamilton's a good high school, very academically orient, is that correct, coach? That is very correct? Ladies. Who's the Vice president of the United States of America?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: Who is the president? Who's the governor of Ohio? I'm bad at most girls don't know these things. We struggled at the start, but it's like our season. We struggled at the start. Who's the governor of Kentucky? How many that's correct? How many great lakes are there? And can you name that? What are they? Piri Ontario. That's good. Michigan, Michigan. We don't say Michigan here, we say Ohio. By the way, is that now lake Ohio? Is it Lake Michigan? Think the only things changed is the Gulf of America. That's it because we just bought it from Mexico about it, but we just said the heck with it. We're renaming it. Tell them no your role and shut your mouth, bingo. Next thing up is the Panama Canal. You mean Trump Canal? Is that the Trump? Yes, we're taking on Greenland, taking up for Panama, taking on Maybe Costa Rica is next and we can maybe they'll maybe the baden Rams will fly around in that new airplane we got Willy that for in the super Bowl, the Super Bowl of Football. Now, you girls going to go to college? What are you going to do? I'm not sure yet.
Speaker 4: I'm playing soccer at Awesome State.
Speaker 1: Let's go pee. I kind of love that school. I mean I saw that at Zaber Austin, p So you got the ball, I mean you're a soccer player. That's wonderful. Now the girls just maintain control and don't don't be a clown, okay, and don't embarrass your parents. You know what I'm saying. But what about next year? Coach? What happens next year?
Speaker 6: Next year is a long way away. We are having yeah way to state titles. So we gotta figure out what we're gonna do next year.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a team next year. We will have a team next year. And I have many girls. These five can become the ambassadors. That's what we're hoping to Hamilton, and let all of you develop something that generations from now. You'll be like the founding mothers of the athletic program at the Hamilton Baden Rams, and you girls will live for a thousand years in infamy. You like that sounds good? You're with it? Any other comments, just go Rams Go, Rams say, get me out of the student's report. Please JD? You like JD. He's from Butler County. Never met him? Pretty good stuff, one hill billy Eligi, no story about him. I get a call like four or five years ago from the chairman of the Butler County Republican Party and he says, we have a new speaker and he'd like you to introduce him. I said, who is it? Guy's JD? Vance? I said, is he? You got that wrote that book. He said, yeah. He said he's a little bit. He doesn't want to give a speech because he doesn't publicly speak well. But if you could interview him, sit there with a book and just ask him questions. So I get there. Two hundred people are there, and I said j D. Introduced myself. I said, I didn't read your book, but I skimmed it. He said, okay, just start asking me a few questions. I'll get into it. And I looked at him. I said, you a little nervous and now a little works. I said, you got two hundred people here. I said, what do you want to do? He said, I may get into politics. At some point, I said, you have no chance in politics. You got to be a public speaker. You got to shake hands. How'd that turn out? The advice? Really well? Well? Not good for him? Me and but seg Man, get me out of the student's report. Please, these the ladies got to get back to their books. By the way, what is the square root of thirty six? Six? Very good? Square root of one forty four?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 1: Very good? They're smarter than the President Biden. I know that. Can you girls solve a Rubik's cube in nine seconds. Do you understand Chinese calculus like Joe Biden understands Chinese calculus? Do you understand that Joe Biden's pretty smart to say, get me out of Susi by the way. Coming up next, we have a guest from Israel about the assassination of that couple outside the Israeli embassy. Little serious man Willie and hounter of the Ohio Girls High school football flag football state champion, the Baden Ram And may you live for a thousand years and win a thousand championships and be the reason so many girls in Hamilton change their lives for the better. Work hard, work smart, defend the American way of life, and don't be a clown segment. Please continue. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report.
Speaker 6: I don't like to say, don't get with the chance.
Speaker 1: We kicked her out before. That's all I gotta say. And all I think we cover our mouths shut. We just went out there and proved it on the field. They could talk all they.
Speaker 9: Want but.
Speaker 1: Home all winter, and they know they don't got nothing because we got the ring, we got the money, we got everything. I coach Sebastian right there and did you give me a great speech. Did you give a speech before the game to win the title? I did. I said that you got to be you got one chance to be extraordinary, and this chance, you got a chance in a lifetime and a lifetime of chance to do something you'll never have a chance to do again. And don't screw it up. Exactly what was the final score of the last game? Forty to sixteen? You know we had to take his advice on a daily basis. Here you're telling me I need some health.
Speaker 6: Best thing about Baiden, We get to play at our home stadium next year, first time's time ever, fifteen million dollar complexes opening June sixth for Baiden.
Speaker 1: And you'll be there and I'll be there. Terry Malone Field, right, Harry Malone Field, Living Legend segment. Thank you, gentlemen, ladies, thank you. Let this be the beginning of great things. That I had to be a champion in life as you've been a champion in sports. Let's continue coming up next from Israel. As a commentator on the death of that couple. Tuesday Night, Paul on News Radio seven hundred WW by Billy Cunningham, The Great America know the terrible tragedy. It took place a few nights ago in Washington, an alleged not alleged, and when a murderer shouting free, free Palestine just murdered in cold blood to Israeli staffers. Which is a long history recently of antisemitism, and I think the petri dish of the recent way by anti semitism often are the college campuses, et cetera. And then anti Semitism has become ademic in American society, and more bipartisan action must take place. And of course this is not in a vacuum. What happened with the AMAS attack on Israel in October about almost a year and a half ago, is again a terrible incident that reflects the values of AMAS and Hesbla finded by Iran joining you nine now is near Solomon, who's normally headquartered in Syria, but finds himself now in Los Angeles and near Solomon. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Near Solomon. First of all, can you tell the American people the impact of this most recent slaughter of an innocent couple in Washington, d c. On the psyche of Jews living in America?
Speaker 9: Absolutely? First of all, Bill, thank you for having me on your show. And I just want to correct it. I'm usually stationed in Jerusalem, okay, and not in Syria. But the reality is is that it's just a wake up call that everything can turn in a moment. So Sas is a place that is free for all people, and then all of a sudden you see this unfortunate, you know, spinning of reality that people can just walk up to somebody and just shoot him because they disagree with their political views of nobody knows even what the political views of these two innocent individuals were, and so that's a scary reality. And me coming from the son of a policaust survivor who actually lived in Luxembourg, Luxembourg was a new fral country, was very welcoming to the Jews in one day also termed when they're Nazis invented, when Nazis invaded Luxembourg, the Luxembourg government actually handed over the lists and location of the Jews living in their country. So that's a very scary reality. And we know that most Americans are obviously very peace loving allies of Israel and allies of that that's good and proper, but nonetheless that reality is quite surprising that could happen just in the middle of Washington, DC, the nation's capital.
Speaker 1: As a Jew today, do you walk around showing your Jewish faith? Would you wear in the emblems or indicators of your faith? Are you concerned for your own personal safety in America?
Speaker 9: The answer is I walk around with outwardly Jewish science because I'm not too willing to allow the terrorists to win. But I cannot say that there is not concern amongst the Dowish community. In some places, people are wary to be publicly identified as Jews, and that is extremely sad.
Speaker 1: How does thing On October seventh, twenty twenty three, yours truly spent about ten days in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem Masada. I spent time in Palestinian territories. In May of twenty twenty three. I discussed things with IDF officers, and there was a sense that we're on a road to peace. The Abraham Accords, of course, had been put on the back burner. There was hope Trump was going to get back in office, that this things would proliferate again. Can for those of us living in America smilar to what happened on nine to eleven. What happened to the Jewish people October seventh, twenty twenty three was something that in a sense was not predicted. It was a shock to the system, and it was perceived as a great victory by Hamas over innocent men, women and children who were butchered, raped, burned, alive, beheaded. Then the hostages went back and they've been there ever since October the seventh and eighth of twenty twenty three. What role do you think that vicious attack on Jews had an inciting in a sense support for Palestinian causes, which would be a one off. I can't imagine someone at Harvard or Yale or Ohio State or some other college campus Columbia saying that's a motivating factor for me to whip things up against Jews in America? Can you understand that philosophy?
Speaker 9: The scary reality is maybe all of the sematism was completely dormant under the is just waiting to burst out there. That's the scary part because when you have I don't want to say, you know, savage animals, but there there's savage commas, you know, going out there and just brutally killing everything in sight. You know, raping, savaging children, you know, opening up pregnant women's stomachs. I mean, I mean it's horrific. So anybody to get behind that, even if you have, you know, a different political view. Nobody can condone such activities period. It doesn't make a difference what you're doing. And so maybe what was happening all this time on college campuses was this dormant insanity that just was released. It's like alligators being released inside of you know them all and the people said, oh great, let the alligators just you know, destroy everything around us. That's extremely scary.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: I'm here in Los Angeles and I just spoke to a uber driver about the looting was during COVID in New York City and he says, yeah, it also happened here in Los Angeles. I said, well, why, you know, where? Where is this dormant craziness resigning? Is it really residing in crazy sematic ideologies that are being stewed in liberal arts colleges around the country. I don't know, But seeing what happened in Colombia as a reaction to I don't even know how to define that activity. Wherever that might be, whoever might be propagating such activity, you have to go against it with all fours and the wise educated. You know, universities came out supporting it, so it must have been their dormant all this time, just waiting to be leashed out. But we need to be concerned about.
Speaker 1: To think about ripping from a mother's womb an unborn baby and splatter those remains on the ground. Animals don't do that to other animals. That is something that animals don't do. But how maas did hyped up on drugs and hate? And what happened to Governor Shapiro's home a month or two ago. I see in the ADL website that according to the ADL Anti Defamation League, there's an average of twenty five anti Semitic incidents per day nationwide, with over ten thousand antismitic occurrences in the past year alone, including vandalism, physical attacks. I read a story out of Boston the newspapers that Jewish students at Harvard, for example, will be surrounded by kadifa wearing I guess fellow students with masks keeping them from going to school. And I can imagine in the South in the nineteen forties, fifties and sixties. If the ku Klux Klan would encircle black students and keep them from going to class, there would be a national US Army presence, as there was in college campuses in the South under Eisenhower and Kennedy, to make sure that the Southern races, the Democrats in the South, can't do this. But there's this sense, yes, now that this is applauded, it's justified gunning down healthcare executives in this case. This Rodriguez murderer was a member of Black Lives Matter protest. He called himself anti war. He was a Palestinian activist thirty years old who traveled to do this from Chicago, and in Chicago is the most anti gun city in America. And he used something like twenty or twenty five shots. And as this poor woman was crawling with her life bleeding out, he stood over her and emptied out his revis empty out his weapon in her back. And this is a young woman, and he's yelling after that, free Palestine, Free Palestine. And there's going to be go fundme pages set up to give this guy more money for his defense. Can you give us some advice near Solomon how we can stop this if we can.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, we have to recognize the problem, you know, and a lot of times we try to not believe the problem exists. I just want to share with you my grandfather in the nineteen thirties came from Poland to Luxembourg and he told his family, who are all Luxembourgers, he said, you know, we need to leave Europe right now. And they said, then you're crazy, You're absolutely insane, nothing crazy can happen. And they told them you are a Polacan Jew. You saw Progroms and Poland against the Jews, and that can't happen here. And we know what happened just a few years later. So first of all, we need to recognize the problem. There's no room in the United States or around the world for any sort of racism against any nation, against any tolerate, against any freed And the society is judged not by the actions of individuals, but by the reaction of the public. How are you going to react to such an activity? And that's where everybody needs to stand up and say, wait a second, we will not tolerate this, because if we do tolerate it, it might have just killed two innocent individuals, which is a terrible statement. But it's not going to come to us, But it will come to you if you don't reckon the problem and scream on the top of every rooftop that this is something that's not acceptable within our society. That's not being dumb. You have a few officials in the United States that screen up. You know, I'm here in Los Angeles. I don't see major statements going out and saying we will not tolerate racism, anti semitism in our mixed period. We have no tolerance. And when you talk about the piece that we are looking towards in the Arab community, I speak to a lot of my Arab friends and they say, you know why, for example, in the Emirates, why there is no crime Because on the one hand, we're time, but we're very tough on crime. It has to come together and that has not come together yet in this country. You need to recognize that this problem is rooted within certain cultures, because we see that in the universities, and when it actually is released and it's leashed down in the form of actual taking human lives, you need to come out with fury against not just condemnation, absolute fury, and that has not happened yet in this country. And if we were talking the thirties in Europe, nobody would have believed anybody saying what dooms they was going to look like? And I'm telling them you here. You know, I'm not a prophet, but if we don't stand up dooms, they will come, and it will come sooner than we can ever imagine. So if you want to deal with it, you need to scream aut no tolerance, zero, absolute zero. Toolergists in central behavior.
Speaker 1: Sometimes more liberal Democratic members of the Congress like AOC are kind of asked about the slaughter of this darling couple at a conference at a Jewish cultural center in Washington, d C. That was reaching across the divide, that was about peace, It was bipartisan, and they came out and were slaughtered, and there's no comments in the AOC types. The first thing out of her mouth was what about the babies killed in Gaza? By the way, the babies killed or collateral damage of hamas, it's not idf well. And so I guess what I'm asking you, near Solomon is would you like to have more of a full throat at response of the liberal elements of the Democratic Party that this is completely unacceptable for absolutely.
Speaker 9: I think that people need to scream out that this behavior is just not acceptable. And just to put it, you know, when you talk about the differences in culture, last week there was a terrible savage murder in Israel of a woman who was on her way to give birth to her child. And what was amazing as opposing the Hamas savages that were killing babies here Israel was able to extract the baby that was about to be born within sixty seconds of the moment that the woman arrived in the hospital. Unfortunately, they were not able to save her life, but they were able to save the life of the baby. And I believe we're still fighting for the life of that baby. We are fighting for life. Yet that's what my organization if FRAFT represents, That's what the Israeli culture represents, That's what the American people represent, and the Democratic Party, just like the Republican Party, are no different in sperishing and celebrating life. It's time for them to stand up and say we cherish life, we cherish that which is good, and we will not not only condemned, we will not tolerate activity that is even dormant that wants to call and kill people. We won't tolerate it. We will defund any organization that is willing to support such activity immediately. This is not free speech, this is savage, savage hatred Neir Solomon.
Speaker 1: Lastly, i'd ask this, how would you respond to a certain activists who claim that the israelis the IDF, which is a Western style democracy largely with many of the religious and other cultural and freedom of speech rights that we enjoy here, that somehow the IDF and Israel's committing genocide and causing the death of hundreds of thousands of babies in Gaza. How would you respond to that charge of the left?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, not only is an unfounded I want people listening up, listening to this. Understand. My son, who's a commander in the Glani Brigade, shares with me that when he is in the alleyways in Gosen, he says, I can't see he says, the way. I can't describe to you what's going on. I said, what do you move? He says, it looks like a party. I said, what do you mean? He says, there's confetti falling from the sky. This confetti our notices to the people there. If you are innocent, leave this area. We have a safe corridor for you. We want to protect your lives, but we are going to bomb these buildings that are booby trapped. Okay, And then all of a sudden, there's huge megaphones coming from the sky from around warning people, giving them warning, please leave, please leave, and there is no movement. You have savage terrorists that celebrates deaths. They are happy when the civilian quote unquote civilian population remains. They capture them, We try to free them, We try to open up humanitarian corridors, and they do not allow that reality to exist. So if anybody wants to save even one life, and I believe we need to do everything we can to save one life, they need to screen out to the savage terrorists, qute, down your arms, surrender yourselves. We will make sure we Israel and the Western world who cares about life, that those that are innocent will be protected. But we will not risk our lives when savage terrorists are using these unfortunate people as human shields. We do everything we can. I do not believe America or any Western army would do what Israel's doing. We've heard American generals speak about that that's not activity that we will risk the lives of our children for. But Israel sometimes, unfortunately, it takes dream measures, extreme steps to make sure that those on the other side that are innocent do not get urt. So it's so unfounded that I even hate even dealing with that issue because you just like you did yourself come to Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did see it for yourself. Yeah, it's one that makes it very very simple. You're Solomon. All the Moss has to do is put down their arms, surrender, and their people are fed. But they don't want their people alive. They want their own Palestinians dead as part of the jihad. And that's a culture of death, like Iran is not a culture of life. When you're Solomon, you're.
Speaker 9: I can tell you they celebrate that. Right next to my house, I live on the Judaean Hills. They celebrate every death. They have celebrations. You've never seen a thing like this, and until you actually see.
Speaker 2: It, you just can't believe.
Speaker 9: Nobody listening on this radio show right now, nobody can understand until you actually see it. They actually celebrate that very hard to understand.
Speaker 1: Well, the only way to handle this, Near Solomon is to win. Got to win the war, and.
Speaker 9: You win and the West and in the United States, you have to just be belligerent about the fact that we will not tolerate any violence. We won't tolerate hatred towards other people.
Speaker 1: If there were Nazi uprisings on college campuses supporting Adolf Hitler, we would understand the analogy. Uh, Near Solomon. Once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And there we'll do it again. Thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: God bless American, God, bless Israel. All right, let's continue Bill Cunningham every day on news radio seven hundred. WW the fart is far from over. Hello yet I'm broadcasting God, the fart is far from over. That super Combs right there talking about Little Morning right there. But no, no, I'm glad somebody recorded it. Have we have proof? Now? What was that story about? I had no idea. Hopefully it wasn't about flatulence. You know what flatulence is? Yeah? Can you spell flatulence? Faart? FINGO? Now, one other thing, I'm glad you brought it up. Go ahead, where's the is the rock at home? Where is the rock? Probably looking at it. He's unavailable, unavailable for combat. He's getting ready. Now we just head in the Baden Rams girls flag football team state champs. And I believe it or not, every cable outlet, whether it's including Netflix and all the rest, huh, they want more sports to cover. I'm watching the other now in ESPN three, which I watch everything so you don't have to. Okay, did you know there's professional pillo fighting. I'm watching this in a ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: These two hairy as men have a pillow in a typical like a bedroom pillow. Yeah, and they fight with a pillow and they have various weight categories for pillow fighting. And I'm watching this. I'm going flag football for the girls. It's got a shot right now. That's about as crazy as that's you know, they they the heads, the slapping. How about that sport? Yeah, I mean people get knocked out because of that. Onto the pillow fight, professional pillow fighting. Are they gonna have tag teams or mixed doubles? Yes? Oh so the girls playing high school girls flag football. Yeah, it might work. I'm thinking, well, why not put it on a network. And then but the girls playing soccer. There's robust soccer programs. Maybe they'll get as tough as the w n b A. And I'll just push Caitlin Clark around and see she needs to push back at what she needs you or just say, look, I'm the reason why you got a jet. Got a lot of money and money and everything. Well the girl in the fall they play soccer right, and then after that's basketball right, and lacrosse, ran softball and now flag football. Thank you, Marty. All I know is all hell. When I saw Marty could un retired and call girls flag football professional pillow fighting, I mean they got a lot. They got Marty, they got the United Football League and the United USFL and the WFL and the w h A years ago. Why not bring it in there. I'm gonna look it up on Google right now, say give men the sports report. I'm gonna look up professional pillow fighting. Will he the student reporters Approach Service, every local tame Star Heating in air conditioning dealers, Tamestar Quality, yukod Field in Cincinnati, colwayoming Ara had won eight eight eight nine six hv A c SPY this segment Big hits from Pillow Fight Championship on ESPN eight. Ocho Cinco is the commentator. What I'm going, Oh, where did this come from? And they have women's division, they have mixed couple division. Yeah, and the Pillow Fight Championship. The PFC is a professional sports organization that arranges competitive pillow fighting matches. Again, I guarantee if somebody in that group is from this tri state and they'll be the champions. If the champions of the professional pillow Fighting What is it? It's called the PFC Private First Class Pillow Fight Championship is a professional sports organization that arranges pillow fighting matches. The PFC offer is a unique style of combat sports that combines elements of boxing and mixed martial arts. What it takes place, We'll see what happens. The event features sixteen men eight women for a total twenty four competitors. They're all in a ring together, yes, and they participants engage in strategic pillow fights like the Royal Rumble of pillow Fight, using specialized pillows weighing two pounds each. Cheese, Well, you might as well have a sledgehammer. What have I missed here? I don't know. Could Marty retire and start doing professional Marty Melli fighting. Marty might get in a ring on that. By the way, it's gone international. What are they wearing like pajamas or something? They look to me like they're boxers or are they nicked? How about twenty twenty four the Pillow Fighting Championship took place in Shakoor, Ghana. It was approved and sanctioned by the National PFC Committee and it's got television rights. They're selling on YouTube and also the Brazilian national TV network. Fucking dig it, Thank you, Marty, thank you Marty. Pillows. Well, I'll tell you what if they're dressed up like the beach volleyball players, I'm in not Ben. The pillow case is made from a sailcloth and features a waterproof and airproof polymer on the one side, and they just sock. Everybody has a head or whatever. It's how many people are in a ring. Well, they have mixed martial arts style, they have boxing style. They begin with two, then they have the Royal Rumble with all pillows and you get the crap, Well you get you get your pillows from CERDA. The rounds are three rounds of ninety seconds each. Do it, Timmys I'm excited. So I told you, Marty, you're getting to get into How about this, whether they wearing pajamas or are they naked or what they are? Half naked? Fans are giving the pillows at the end of each event in an attempt to grow the popularity it currently is struggling. They could have a well, you know what, I suggest a pillow head bobblehead because I work cheaper than the rest. I get Marniy Marty. He knows he can get in here. You think you've seen I watched this stuff, so you don't have to. So girls, flag football, it's got one hell of a shot. Well, let's get some prof Let's get some pillow fight. The action going on around here, And I'm watching this one deal out of China in which there's a another competition he watches late at night by my shelf in the dark. How many times can you kiss the head of a live cobra ready to strike? So I'm watching this scene of a fifteen foot long cobra and this guy's in front of the cobra, moving left or right with his hands up. Yeah, and he mesmerizes the cobra, who looks like he's stunned. Then the guy kisses the cobra between the eyes, and I'm thinking now that sport better get some insurance. And if you can kiss the sport, kiss the cobra sad three times you win the round or either that or you kiss your baby goodbye. I'd rather fight with pillows and kiss the head of a live cobra. This thing's ready like this. I'm glad you're watching that instead of me. You got your hands moving. The cobra becomes s best verized and the guy leans up and kisses between the eyes. So what does he get? Like a car? Three times he wins the round. Not too many survived the ten round. I was gonna say, something's coming at is what you call a crap shoot. Thank you, Martin. Maybe Marty will get into a kissing cobras. Have you seen this? I'll send you the arm right. No, I know, I don't have an ESPN eighty seven for cobra KSPNA is through the Brazilian National Network headquartered in Ghana. Where in the hell's Ghana? That's in Africa. Well, that's where the headquarters are. Go over there and fight with some pillows. Billy, the reds open up a big Central Division series tonight up against those first place Cubs along the Big River, and Matthew Boyd up against Hunter Green. Coverage five forty Sports Talk are now carriers Inside Pitch and then Kelsey Chevrolet x Strading show after the game. Now, Rhett Louder, let me hear it left his in early on in the second inning of his rehab yesterday at Triple A. Let me hear it holding his hit, holding his side side. I thought an armpros had twelve pit way did, but now it's a side. I talked to a listen to Lance last night. He said his last pitch was ninety point two miles an hour. What they said many four rotation spin rate, which is down four percent from what the rotation spin rate and velocity should be. Therefore he's out for how long? That's what's wrong with Lance rotation spin rates. That's that's that. That's what I said last night. Lance ought to go to the doctor for that. I kind of listened to him, so you don't have to. Good. Let's see, the Reds have activated Hunter Green off of that right growing strain off the i L. They have signed in fielder outfielder Garrett Hampson and transferred to Carson Spears to the sixty day. I l by the way, a loose groin is a happy growing and option rhese Hines back to Triple A Louisville. It's a home runner a strikeout for him, kind of like he made a couple of great catches in Wittsburgh the other day. He should have made one more about what happens, see, you would be you're headed the Louisville Brett Louder what any of the the kid that? Yeah, yeah, he's supposed to be one of the best prospects the Red He's only twenty three. What's wrong with the signe? I don't know. He just came up lame. It could be one of those lat problems either that or I think it's an oblique oblique Yeah, but he had an arm problem, right, Yeah, he had a right forearm strain in spring training. What about Cees? Where's he? He's out in Arizona right now you're playing. No, I think he's a Triple A Louisville. Are you ever going to play again? Probably not? I don't know. I mean, and Canbellario's back out? Remember him three years, four or five million Yeah, he's out in Arizona rehabbing. What's wrong with him?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Who knows? You don't see problems. I'm glad the Reds have a good medical insurance. How about the guy that ruined his knee running into the tarp that was he covered that? I mean, what kind of case does that guy have? Well? Number one, it's a known hazard, right, So if you know there's a hazard and you run four force into it, correct, you assume the risk. Right. However, that's like a into a baseball game and get hit by a foul ball, right, Yes, he can't do anything about it. Well, that's why I put up the net. Right. But he claims that the end of the roller was exposed, but it was not able to be viewed because there was an advertisement on top of it, and he ran four fourth with his right knee into this metal edge that was behind the advertisement. That calls an end to his career, and he wants millions and millions of dollars good luck. I like millions and millions of dollars myself. Does he around here? We're telling me segment. You could throw a bowling ball in this studio right now and not hit a pit. You agree. That's where in the hell is everybody? I don't know. I think we're the only ones here. Scott Reinhardt's here, Tony Bender and that's it. Yeah, well, uh, Tony Pikes down the hall along with Audie. What does Tony Pike do? I'm not sure. Not much. Obviously good quarterback he was, which they still had him. They need him, well, don't forget. Also, the massive Motorsports Memorial Day weekend is upon us. It begins Sunday at nine am with the Monaco Grand Prix in Formula One through the streets of that iconic principality at Monaco. I'm gonna go with Lando Norris. How about the five You forgot to get the Indianapolis five hundreds coming up Sunday. Well, if he does, that's his fifth one all time, all time record. I don't know, this is I think Scott Dixon will win. Write that down and then they end up with the Sunday Night with NASCAR's Coca Cola six hundred at Charlotte. Both Yes, Kyle Larson is going to drive the five hundred and the six hundred. About the seven hundred, all right, Well, he'll be on the show then Monday Night here with Lance. How to do f one? Then do the Indian was five hundred, Then do the Coca Cola six hundred? Would that be something? That's what they're Oh you mean all three of them? One guy, There's no way. I mean Monico's over in France, right south of it. I've been. I'm there for the race. Yeah, there's a lot of Montecarlo the casino, good friend of mine. You know Tom Weedman, the weed Man. Oh, they mean the king of that school up north correct the Gringfield Township and loves to go to Monaco, the Emperor of five. Yeah, inside the Monico casino. I'm not sure, seg you would be admitted to the casino at Monico.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: He also soccer. We say good luck the Sunday night at six thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty FC Cincinnati and Action Sunday Night on the road against Atlanta United. What are you like in that matchup? I don't know. In Atlanta United they usually get about fifty or sixty thousand people for those matches. But I'm going with I'm going with Pat Noonan and the Orange and Blue all the way with Ted McKay. How about pillow fighting. Wont again into professional pillow fighting. No, the PFC couple of people I like to be. I bet you would like to get into that around here if that works, Tiff would like to do that. How about your girlfriend in the bond? How about release? How about and I guarantee you one guy that would love to do that, Kid Chris. He's a mean man. Yep, mean vicious, yep vicious. By segment, get me out of the Student's Report coming up next. I have no idea. Will you, in honor of have everybody have a safe Memorial d weekend and nobody's here and honor our heroes who gave their life for what our freedom. Today celebrate the death of one point two million Americans who've given their life since seventeen seventy six and the sacrifices of their family. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report. See high We patrol again next week.
Speaker 9: Until then, remember breakfast driving doesn't determine who's right, only who's left.
Speaker 1: This is Roderck Crawford saying, see you next week. Segment. Have a great weekend. You will if you're going down to the taste. Some people don't want to get behind you in line at the taste. That's right, you're going down to the taste right now. You get on the lookout. Are they opened now? And I think they're open. I don't know if they're going to open. Sometimes. Let's get down and just wait. Go to go to every boot till it opens. It's gonna go to everyone, go to every booth for three days. Just keep eating and then just lay along the laying there like I'm gonna whale. I'm gonna sleep right next to the fountain, fountain square, go into the fountain like or I send him to the fountain about twenty five. He went to the fountain. There you go and put a sign on the arm saying we'll work for food and we're gonna get rid of the fountain. And I saved the fountain, like I save mister big boy. How about the destroyer that sank? Kim's not happy?
Speaker 2: Oops?
Speaker 1: When over there you don't get sued, get your head chopped off, bingo or worse. Have a great weekend, Bill Cunningham with the segment show him the reds marching for glory and for some the judgment Seat of God. A News Radio seven hundred W