Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cultnation, Uncault of conspiracies, vibration, feeling your brain and body today finding the truth in a reggae swag, feel the rhythm and let it unfold, Unlock.
Speaker 2: The secrets the world has told a journey of life where wisdom's gold. Step into the truth.
Speaker 1: So, brave and all, this is your time to rise and see.
Speaker 2: Deplorable Cultnation setting you free on coult of conspiracy. We take us.
Speaker 3: Stand hi and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and ladies and gentlemen, today we are bringing the fire and the heat, and your house may burn down after this information. This is the most interesting and foundational information I think that you are going to be receiving. So, without further ado, welcome back the bestie from the Westie, doctor Sheen. And how are you, babe?
Speaker 4: Oh? I am fantabulous, actually phantasmaic oracle.
Speaker 3: That's exactly that's even better.
Speaker 4: That's even better. That's about as ultimate as you can get for an Irish girl.
Speaker 3: Right there, smart and sassy. I love it. So, ladies and gentlemen, today we are going to be talking about the heart as a vortex. So we're going to just troy the kakamami booboo that has been spewed since sixteen twenty eight on the origins of the heart model and how it is definitely not what they said it was. But before we get into the nitty gritty, I gotta give you a little background on this the original heart model, and how it came into being and why it has been the same since sixteen twenty eight. And it is very hard to get physicians or the medical community to move on this because if they did, they'd be admitting that they lied a lot for a long time. So first human heart model was proposed by William Harvey all the way back in sixteen twenty eight. And why in the world is that so important Because mister Harvey himself was physician to King James the First and later to Charles the First, so they used his credibility as an elitist physician to the Royal Crown to stick it in all of the medical schools in London, even though what he brought forth as his quote research was experimental at best, nothing was proved. And so this is the model that they ran with, and they're like, oh, this must be it because he works for the crown and so he couldn't possibly be wrong, and so that's how it was adopted into medical schools in England, which was the precursor for our medical system. Here.
Speaker 4: There was a correlation from something that you were mentioning about. Basically how it all came from an experiment that reminds me largely of mister Louis Pasteur. Not to bring the big V word into this, but exactly how those came about as well was a experiment, and not even based on the actual scientific model. There was no There wasn't even a one step method. He literally like shot some cow puss into a little kid and probably when the kid's natural immune system got rid of the sickness or whatever it was, they determined that, you know, this, this new vaccine would work and it was based on like the puss of a cow, and that was it. There was no other science that was done on it. And Louis Pastor was actually a fraud. He took Beaucham's work, perverted it and then got the ear of all the scientists of that day. And Beauchamp was a pretty well respected gentleman, but Louis took all of his research, twisted it just enough, then took it, and now we have a lot of Western medicine based on what Louis Pastor did. And he was a common crook. So I'm that correlation. This isn't the heart thing, but it's a correlation of we we barely did an experiment and now we're basing all of our belief system on it.
Speaker 3: Well, And the funny thing is, then I'm glad you you brought him up, because you and I have talked about this on a show before and about how not only was his what's he false? Basically he was a false persona and stuff, but same kind of thing. He was political. He ran in political circles. And that's why kind of like the modern day doctor ferschie full other people's research, right, but he's a political activist and whatever. And so if you're a political activist, you definitely gain power and motion in the medical industrial complex. And it goes all the way back to the beginning. And so this guy, doctor Harvey's experimentation that he did was not even on a human being. It was only in mice, and it was a very very small study that he did. Now are mice hearts completely identical to human hearts. No they are not. But this is why I said that this research has been flowed from the get go, and so we based our model on Well, mouse's heart looks like this and I cut it up and this is what it did. So the human heart must be the exact same thing. Is not the case.
Speaker 4: And the level of propaganda and mind control in this now, like, I think about this so frequently because and you and I have done shows before on the terrain theory. We've done shows on how Rockefeller was involved and that's how traditional natural paths like myself got booted or thrown a jail. And they created their monopoly based on a petroleum product because he figured out from the pharmacy that he owned in Germany that he could create drugs, brought that over to the United States. And now the system just feeds itself. So to me, you know what, when we look at what happened in World War two with Hitler and the propaganda that ensued during that time, that's like a well known thing. Everybody knows that there was propaganda. They put up posters, they brainwashed people, and they saw the mass brainwashing of an entire country via Hitler. Right, well, then you know, we all know what happened with Project paper Clip. We all know then MK Ultra kind of came after that and they figured out how to control masses of people all at the same time. So sure, you can't really blame Rockefeller and Carnegie for being monopolistic men, and they were super rich and all of that kind of stuff. But the level of propaganda and brainwashing that has ensued since then in this Western medicine complex is astounding, and I would say probably the most successful brainwashing in history outside of any of the whole tell a Vision, the you know the TV shows with Donna Reed, where women should be in the kitchen and this is how the family should look, you know, and then you just kind of followed that whole experiment because that was an experiment. And look, it's dumbed the entire population down. There's not many people who can think for themselves. Thankfully, people are waking back up, but the level of brainwashing for Western medicine has not been cracked, and I feel like maybe some people are just beginning to wake up from it. But just like you're sharing right now, Janet, and clearly I'm getting passionate about this because it really traps my hide that people are not thinking for themselves when it comes to their health and the logic of the human body. It's not that difficult. They hated something so complex, like, oh, we got to get to the chemical level and do chemical blood tests and blah blah blah. Well I don't do any of that, and I have helped one.
Speaker 3: Hundreds, way more I was gonna say, way more people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't. I have a better accuracy rate, right. So I just actually booked another client today, a mom with a fourteen year old kid that seems to be my sweet spot is fourteen year old. They you know, we've been through the system. They're misdiagnosing, they can't figure out what's going on. They bring them to me, done in like a week. I'm not and I'm not even bragging. I'm just saying, like, this isn't a complex thing. But they are being led as stray and the Western medicine meds now they are. I've always said this. They it's like they're shooting darts with a blindfold on. They're taking guesses, they're practicing, they're not they're not healing They're not healers are They are working out of their memory from a textbook and their classes. They're brainwashing. That took seven years. By the way, we should do a podcast on that, because, like, is that the length of time that it takes for a person to be completely bought into a system that feeds itself that you know, they genuinely think is saving the world. And look, I get that there are some some instances where maybe some drugs or Western medicine has kind of helped, but I would tell you that perhaps the alternate side effects just weren't strong enough to take hold. I don't, in fact believe that it is this miraculous like created by God thing, you know in some cases I suppose for insulin and in purpose like that. Yeah, thank goodness, we've got science that has helped people with type one et cetera. But then they make it so freaking expensive that even the type one diabetes sufferers can't even get their medicine to survive. It's a crime. I heard this recent podcast and I can't remember the name of the guru, but he was from India. He was funnier than a rubber crutch. This man was awesome and He was saying that the entire economy of the what is it, four point nine billion people in India is how much money Americans spend on healthcare alone for only three hundred and twenty five million people. And he said that is a crime. That is a crime. He said, that is the entire cost of the economy for multiple billions of people. And I happen to agree with him. The level of brainwashing of oh, ask your doctor, let your doctor tell you, Well, your doctor is also a human like the rest of us. I went through easily five plus years of school myself to get my naturopathic doctorate, and I have been continuing on in that to further that in the quantum field, et cetera. So I've had more education than most.
Speaker 3: Of those doctors.
Speaker 4: I did not go to a cadaver lab lab. And let me tell you why, because I don't heal the dead. I am looking at people and how they serve, how I can help them heal and move forward alive and help their body as an organism do what it was created to do. I'm looking forward, not past while while they're dissecting bodies and looking at what happened, you know, and what can we learn about it. I'm already five steps ahead with frequency. Well, and let me let me interject at all.
Speaker 3: Let me interject something in this, because I think this is irrelevant and important. So talking about the kurdaver lab, I used to work in a morgue. I was a autopsy assistant, and our thing was of course cutting the body open, taking the organs out, weighing them, cutting crass sections, looking for disease. Waha, stuff like that. But this is where like cadaver labs, they modeled like everybody's heart should weigh this, everybody's brain should weigh this. We as individuals are very unique people and not everybody has the same makeup. So is everybody's heart exactly you know this many ounces or whatever? Or is a human brain actually this many? Can there be variation from person to person? And is it normal? Yes, it is, But they're not ever going to tell you that. They're going to be Oh my god, your heart is enlarged because it is a a melimeter bigger than what this person over here's heart is. So you have heart disease and we better treat each your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know, I actually I cannot remember the number. Give me grace on that one. But I do recall that they do know what the heart weighs or what organs weigh with the spirit intact, and that's what we are not accommodating for because in the quantum field, I'm learning just exactly how you know, we We think that we are a solid mass of atoms, but we are actually not. If you zoomed in with a microscope, you would see that we are mostly space. So what's causing the pressure that makes me not be able to stick my fingers through my hand. It's my energy. It is literally the energy that it takes for the spirit to take hold and be inside of a body. It's the light mass weighs something, even if it's very very atomic in number and you can't comprehend it with the human brain, it does actually weigh something. It changes the weight of the organ. So when you're looking at a cadaver and you're weighing dead dead and decaying flesh, right, and even if you've got the formaldehyde in it to preserve it, you're still putting something in that which also affects the weight of it. But it's like it's been how long would it be before you guys cut them open. Was it days a week?
Speaker 3: I mean, it would depend on how busy the mark was.
Speaker 4: So the tissue is releasing gases and a lot of other elements to it. You're not getting an accurate account. So to base science off of the dead, right, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Just makes no sense. It makes because you die, and as soon as you have brain death and cardiac death, your organs will start to decay. Your your tissues starts to break down, and so, okay, great, they put you in a freezer. Before you know, the autopsy can be performed. But that's to slow it. It doesn't completely stop anything. And so your organs continue to decay and degenerate before we ever even open them up.
Speaker 4: Yep. And to just to quote, what if they were.
Speaker 3: If it was a burn victim, Oh, that changes for organs.
Speaker 4: Changes everything. Yeah, And just to quote a Jesus statement from from scripture, let the leave the dead to the dead. He even said, just leave it alone, let the dead bury the dead. You have matters to focus on going forward with the living. And like that same guru guy got he was just so good. I'll have to send you the name of the show. It was so good. He was so funny, but he said, I don't go to funerals. I spend time with the person in the death process, because that is the most important part of the end of a person's life, is how they're transitioning. And he said it is a very efficient process. And you know, everybody's chuckling in the audience, and he's like, well it is. I mean, that's it's the only guarantee you know, once that process starts, it's gonna end the way that you know it's gonna end in death, and everyone's a customer, and it was. It was just so good. But I loved that because I've often heard that funerals are for the living. It's for the living to try to draw the loss of the person in their life. And I completely have empathy and sympathy and all of that for people who lost. I mean, I spoke at a very good friend's funeral a couple februaries ago. Died way too young, like heartbreakingly young, and she was probably one of my favorite human beings on this planet. And I thought that was the hardest thing I had to do until I had to throw some dirt on that casket. And I'm telling you, like what this guy said, And I was with my grandma when she was passing, and I would tell you her death wasn't efficient, But I don't know, Maybe I need to clarify that she thought it like she was it. Yeah, it was so awful to watch, and I thought, oh, I don't want the process to be that difficult. I want it to be as easy as it was for Jesus to just let his spirit out and go, you know. And that is, honestly how easy it should be for us to pass, because death is not the end. It's just the shedding of the earth suit. And then now I'm to the next journey. You know. We make this big production out of it that doesn't need to be.
Speaker 3: But you know, like think about the amount of people that have loved ones in the hospital and they will literally hang on and hang on and hang on because they are waiting for that one person and that they need to see, and a lot of times they need to be told it's okay to let go.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna say, to be given the permission, it's okay, we're here, we love you, you know, right go ahead, We're gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because our need for like that gratification and that control and our ego, and we need you to stay because it makes us feel a certain way. You're not taking into account how much pain or suffering or any kind of emotion that that person who is dying is literally feeling. We're so concerned with thinking about ourselves at that time, yep, that we don't often give those things a second chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and so basing in western now, I will say, cadaver stuff, it's taught us a lot. But so did Da Vinci. I mean, Da Vinci was not only a writer and an artist, but he also was a physician and he dissected bodies and you know, did all of the drawings. So like we did, we have learned a lot about what's inside the human body, but so did the Egyptians. This isn't a new science, right either. Electricity. I mean, come on, like they're starting to realize that they never used fire for torches inside those pyramids. It was electricity. There's no soot anywhere inside, there no soot residue. So most of what we're experiencing now this isn't a new science. There is nothing new under the sun, right. It's re emerging, is what it is, and so I have kind of come to a place where I want to focus and spend my time on the living and life. And life is even after we shed the earth suit and moved to the next level. But that's quantum field, that's after life stuff. But you're still a light body forever because energy never dies. You might shed this earth suit because you either didn't take care of it or it's just your or you know, whatever the case may be. But that's where I choose to focus. Just like the guy said, I don't go to funerals because they're not They're fine, They're great where they are, Like, you should not be going because all you're doing is replaying the sadness in the grief. And again, if that's the closure that people need, you know, fair whatever. But I really kind of liked that he focused on the last moments and how that making sure that a person dies well, and people were asking him like, what does that look like when a person dies well? And you know, I just I started to really kind of contemplate. Okay, then I feel like the way that I'm thinking about my practice and how I look at health is not actually wrong, Like focusing on the living, I don't get a historical intake. I take a scan of a person that I can see right now what is happening inside that body, because I don't care about what happened to your grandpa. Your Grandpa's probably not here anymore. Right, And even so, we already know that genetics don't determine whether we're going to get something or not anymore. We used to think that, but then our fear brain perpetuated that into happening. Right, So now I don't get that. And I talked to that mom today of the fourteen year old and made an appointment and everything, because again they can't get any answers, and they're like, we're ready, we're out of our there, we're at our wits end. They're like, we need some new ideas and some alternative choices. And I'm like, well, you're coming to the right place. And I said, just so you know, I do not think inside of the box, right. Want to be inside the casket. I want to be outside and with the living well.
Speaker 3: And that's that's actually brilliant, because like when you're talking about somebody you know and the and their last moments of life, like what can you do for them to help them, you know, pass and heal. And it's not they don't need to absorb whatever emotions were failing, right, They need calm, They need peaceful whether it's like peaceful music or like ocean wave sounds or whatever, because they need to get into that, you know, ability to have their mind be at peace.
Speaker 4: Piece is key, right, because if they were resistant for whatever reason, like they don't want to leave, they don't want to leave their family, loved ones, the loved ones are having a problem letting go of them. That's allating resistance and energy. And when you have results negative work, Yeah, everything's all clinched, you know, it's like clenching and puckering every orifice and your poor spirit is not going to be able to go. And then you compound that with feelings of guilt or shame or sadness or grief or whatever, and that can actually hinder a spirit from passing. So I do. I do love that, and I think that maybe that's you know, and not everybody, not everybody wants to pass away with the family with them. And he also explained which I found very interesting. He said that's Americans. Americans like to be surrounded by loved ones. And with everybody when they go. He said in Indiat, we want to go alone and be by ourselves, And I thought, whoa.
Speaker 3: Right, because that's that's their journey to walk, and it's there, you know, right exactly, and it's it's their path to walk. And here we're concerned about like are are they going to pass and the way that we want them to pass? Are they gonna you know, are they going to go to heaven? Are they going to go to hell? Like oh my gosh, do you remember all the things that uncle uncle Tito did when he was blah blah blah growing up and all these things. And it's like people here grieve like the death prophet process so much. But like it said, it's for our own ego, which is no good. You shouldn't be focused on your ego at all in times of it's not about lots and death. It's it's literally about you know what it always should be about focusing on God, y know, and and taking your ego out of literally the equation, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 4: Not about you if you're the family member, it's about them. And too often there's so much energy focused on like what am I going to do when they leave. What am I going to do tomorrow when they're not here? What am I?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: And the thoughts are framed around that person rather than like they've led a good life. I'm proud of them. They did right, they ran their race and you know, like focusing on that person. Yeah, I really I really liked that. And even the fact that in the Indian culture they pass away alone. I mean a lot of animals actually do that too, right, Absolutely, you came in alone for the most part. I mean even twins are born by themselves like individually, right, And it really is about you and source creator, like it's about you and the end of your life. And I guess you know, I have thought often about like would I want to be surrounded by loved ones and family or you know, and some people don't get that choice, right, Some people will just sit in a chair and I you know, and honestly, I hope it's that easy and quick for me and you know, but that but that's the thing. It's like, that's when you know it's their time. There was no resistance, they were ready. It happened, and sure it might be a shock to the loved ones. And whoever ends up finding that person. I mean, that's got to be prepol too. But but I think how much of that is horrible because that's the culture that we've made it right, trauma that we've put on it, like, oh, you know, we're never going to survive.
Speaker 3: And well and think about all customers think about this too, so like our need for making it about us right, and we have to have all these people there and all these people standing around the bed. If it's like my family, they do not all get along. Do I want all of those people around me, hell to.
Speaker 4: The know, because even if they're not speaking it, they're broadcasting that negativity towards one another.
Speaker 3: In fighting, nasty words, behavior or whatever, which is gonna hinder my ability for a peaceful passage when they're all like at each other. Yep, I think I should make the decisions. No, I should make the decisions. You shouldn't have any say who needs that?
Speaker 4: And that's that's why I think it's so sad that people have to put that in their will or they have to care like this person should have the conch. It's like freaking Lord of the Flies, I've got the conch. Piggy, shut up, parasmar. It's just like freaking Lord of the Flies, and people don't even they don't even notice how they're behaving. Before my grandmother passed away, all of the siblings and some of the grandkids were already fighting over her belongings, same saying, I was so just disappointed. I was like, this family is not mine, like they were happy part of this.
Speaker 3: When my grandmother passed away, I was actually with her when that happened. And before the morgue ever got there to pick up her body, all the relatives zoomed in like vultures and they were literally taking things out of her house while her dead body was still in the house on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jesus, let the body grow cold for f sake.
Speaker 3: Taken. They took her glasses off of her face, they took her wedding ring. They literally they were trying to grab all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's like a plague, that's.
Speaker 3: Like And then they couldn't understand why I had strong feelings about what kind of people they are.
Speaker 4: And then you probably got labeled as extra.
Speaker 3: You're damn right on. Extra. Got a lot more for you baby in the backpack. But that's why I'm glad that we prefaced this conversation with that information because negativity and energy and all of those things are going to play into the topic that we are going to talk about today. So not only has the heart model been the heart model, like I said, since sixteen twenty eight, and then it wasn't until like the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries that they actually made like the model models that you could three D models take apart in whatever for medical school and all of that stuff. And there we know that the heart has an amazing electrical current that runs through it. That is what keeps you know, the current running through the heart. So if something is wrong with the essay note or the other current systems in there, there's going to be a conductivity problem. But that is also what connects it to the brain, which is fantastic. Now, I will say, after all these decades, right centuries now where they're like, oh, let's just cut the heart up. Oh yeah, it looks it's the same. The testing hasn't evolved. Everything is the same, same, same. And so it wasn't until another guy came along and he was like, you know what, he's like, this model of the heart is faulty because the heart is not a pump. It doesn't run on a piston system like a car like they thought said sixteen twenty eight, it is not so doctor Francisco torrent I don't know wasppp. I'm not a lanished cardiologist. And he's like, you know what, this is a helical, helical band of muscle. And so he actually took the heart and unwound it, and it literally looks just like that, like if you bought a flank steak like a.
Speaker 4: Towel, like you're ringing out a towel and unreading, or or like bringing it.
Speaker 3: Like a flank steak at the grocery store, right and you unfold it and pull it out. That is exactly what the heart looks like. So proving that all the stuff that we've known about for all this time was kakaming me who who you know? And once again we've been snowed and lied to because oh my gosh, we can put you on all of these wonderful drugs, we can do all these wonderful surgeries and whatever because we can sell you more stuff, instead of recognizing that this new model is amazing, and like you said, with a twisting like a towel, you know, it's it's absorbing everything, absorbing all the blood, right, and then when it's pushing the blood out, it's ringing.
Speaker 4: It out, and so it create it creates a spiral vortex motion in the blood which enhances efficiency. Actually, so the heart actually acts more like a vortex generator. H who what does what does a generator do? It creates electrical right, And what's interesting is my dad has had a pacemaker for quite a few years now, and it wasn't a plumbing issue like most people when they have to have stints and they have to have bypasses and everything. His was an electrical issue. The top part of his heart wasn't communicating with the bottom is what they said, according to that old model. But so his was an electrical issue, and the heart kind of got off in terms of its love dub, love dub, you know, it got off a little bit. So now his pacemaker helps keep that HRV, that heart rate variability steady and level. So now I joke that my dad's just never going to die because his heart will run forever.
Speaker 3: Is the permanent energizer, bunny.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes it's bad. But the left ventricle when this when the spiral vortex motion in the blood is happening. The left ventricle forms that spiral cone and during the contraction of the heart, the heart twists. It's creating a centrifugal force that naturally propels the blood. So it is it is working very differently than a pump, and that's what we all, you know, we call it the sodium potassium pump. And your heart contracting has a lot to do with what this medical model is talking about. But there's so much more to this vortex model, not even physically speaking. But I have a couple of points on energetic energetic level and how that affects the entire body and even the biofield around the body. And it proves and is proving that the biofield the area that I am, you know, getting my PhD. And that is something we need to pay attention to because it is affecting the physical body and it does any frequencies and energies and stuff that we are allowing into our our biofield or our energies is affecting that because it is a vortex and it is a pump.
Speaker 3: Let me just say so, with this biofield that we have, research shows it's anywhere from three foot to twelve foot that we radiate out. So think, think back to a certain time here recently exactly where you were not allowed to be near someone else. And why is that? Because when to are more gathered, you know, just like.
Speaker 4: God said, there's strengthened numbers.
Speaker 3: There are strengthened numbers healing takes place. Why do you think that there were always people around when there was healing taking place in the Bible?
Speaker 4: And isolation is the work of the enemy or senergy or whatever you want to call it, because we are meant to be in relationship with one another.
Speaker 3: I don't care what.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you're an introvert and you're like, oh, but I love my alone time. Even introverts like being around people occasionally, even if it's one on one type of right, we still need to be in relationship with one another. We were made for that. We were absolutely made for that. So isolation is never good, never, never, never. So if somebody is isolating in your life, I don't care what you have to do, like bombard yourself, get into their space, get cross your biofield with good vibes and good energy to uplift them. Because if they are left alone for too long and that's the direction they're being pulled, then we've seen we've seen what's happening, and that even is getting worse and worse and worse. And I think that that period of time you're referring to, yep, it amplified that that alone on that diulcation, and now we've seen suicide rates shoot straight up, and especially in what demographic children give me a break, kids are full of joy. There's no way that this is normal. There's no way this is normal. We are not doing what we should be and this is one of the first steps that we have to make ourselves aware of so we understand how the body truly works and it's not just a simple, like chemical thing. I was listening to another guy. Oh my gosh, Oh, he pissed me off so bad. He said, oh, yeah, you know that manifestation crowd, that crowd that thinks that they can just think something or heal themselves with their mind. He goes, yeah, I don't think that's real. And he's like this meditation guru, and I'm like, I can't believe I just heard this man say it like that just shows how ignorant he is, and I'm like, have you ever heard of Jodas Beenza, you know? And I was going to leave a comment on that podcast, like I shut this off. I couldn't say that, because I mean, there is so much more to the human being than and we're not even human beings, right, like we're having a human experience, but our spirits are ancient. And I think that was a very ignorant statement that that man made, especially when doctor Joe Despenza has been proving scientifically that you can, in fact, spontaneously heal your body with your mind, thank you very much, and he can explain that scientifically so well. Everybody that doesn't believe that, I'm I'm going to set up a table like Shapiro and say fight me, because I'm telling you that that is an ignorant statement to.
Speaker 3: Make well and not to mention coming from a guy that literally makes his living off of meditation and stuff exactly right.
Speaker 4: And then he's like, yeah, I'm writing my second book, and I'm like, Jesus, just throw that straight on the bonfire pile, because like I would never pay money to And then he's like, yeah, and I'm going to start communities. I really love I'm an extroverted extrovert, and I really love communities and I love getting my community together, and I'm I'm able to coach people.
Speaker 3: And me me me, me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 4: Me me yeah, yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. And I was like, okay, And the host of the podcast is always very gracious, and he's very spirit led and driven, and I think it reflected some stuff about me that I need to get healed, because I was like ready to just tourist this guy and stick up over up his ass. I'm like, dude, I can't even believe that you're saying that. But you know, he also was. He also was acknowledging the fact that he wasn't enlightened and he was just this average spy that was on his own journey. And I'm like, then, why are you bothering to try to coach people like? He didn't seem confident at all. It was very egocentric. I would have to and I didn't finish listening to it. I couldn't. I was like, this is this is just so off the beaten path that like, I feel like this guy is woe is me? The podcast long and it's like I just can't listen to it any longer.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know what, I think a lot of people when they hear something like we're going to talk about today that they've never heard of before, they automatically subconsciously dismiss it as woo wo. Yeah, because it's not something that has been ingrained and indoctrinated into them like we have been through the medical industry, you know, just like people think propaganda. People think that herbs or central oils or you know, salt or whatever, like all everything is woo wu except for Western medicine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god. Yes. And that that right there illustrates the point I made at the front of this show, because it's the biggest criminal propaganda display that is. It's still going on. And what's funny to me is even some of the most woo woo people that I follow and listen to, they still they're leaving this room for Western medicine. And honestly, I'm gonna tell you it's probably because they don't want to lose listeners and they don't want to lose people that are still so like captivated by it. Now. I'm not saying that that hasn't helped people in the past, but the numbers are not supporting it too well. And it doesn't have to be an all or nothing. So I'm not saying like, down with western medicine and nothing else. You know. However, I'm saying, let's apply some logic. Let's look at what their primary care is a farce. You don't need a primary care doc to manage your fucking blood glucose levels. Eat, better take your own blood sugar tests. I got a little thing for twenty dollars at Walgreens. You can check your own blood sugars and you can figure it out yourself. You can take control of it. But people want to play victim and they call it my insert diagnosis.
Speaker 3: And huh, my label said.
Speaker 4: That I can't, that I have to have this, And I'm like, are you a toddler? Right? At what point did you give over control? I mean, now, I've always been a kid, and you can ask my parents. I didn't really listen so good, and I was always like, yeah, I already know that, I already know what to do. I already know what I'm gonna do. You don't need to parent me, And they're like, who are you? And I just never needed it because my brain just always knew.
Speaker 3: What to do right right.
Speaker 4: I feel like that was just what I was born with, because that was the biggest frustration my parents had with me. I did not drink, I did not do drugs. I was mouthy because I was like, no, I don't need your help, and they're like, Butcher fourteen and I'm like, yeah, I know. And if I could live on my own, I would, you know. But I kind of lack the age and the legal part of that. And we all joke about it now. Even in my birth story, they kept trying to flip me around to have me born whatever. What is it, you know, this like face up or face down? What's the proper way that a baby comes out is face up? And I kept flipping down, so the doctor would reach in and flip me back around, and I would turn myself back around, like no, I'm coming out this way, and he did it like three different times, and I flipped back over every single time. And my mom still to this day, was like, you always did everything the way you wanted to do it, you know, And I'm like huh, And I said, Mom, don't you think that that's interesting? How I even knew at birth what to do? And I'm still doing what I gotta do. I'm still I want to do.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing, though, is is like you mentioned people being able to think critically, and you're given information and then you need to assess it for yourself and be like, does this make any sense? Yes, what you're hearing doesn't make any sense. Did it make any sense during that famous history uh period in time where we put up plexiglass in between booths at a restaurant, right, Oh, and when you had.
Speaker 4: To get it sitting but not stand or standing exactly.
Speaker 3: You had to wear a mask in the door to be seated, but then once you sat down you could take your mask off because if it was truly airborne, it would literally still be in the air above the plexiglass coming down on you while you're sitting there. Yes, so none of that or the or the at Walmart where they put up the plexiglass, but literally every single person has to touch that keypad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we didn't like wash that in between uses, right, You didn't wash door knobs every time somebody, and we didn't install electronic doors. You know why. Those things are stupid expensive, So you're gonna only see those on big box retailers like Walmart and stuff that, or if if they move into an existing space that already has that because most most companies actually can't afford the electronic doors. They're stupid expensive. And I know that because when I was in healthcare, the Western medicine kind, we couldn't install electronic doors in our clinics because of that reason, right, And you know, we were looking for like people in wheelchairs to you know, not have to install the buttons, which were not quite as expensive. It's just all backwards, but they are. Those doors were so expensive, but yet every faucet got switched over to hands free, every paper towel dispenser, soap dispenser, it's all automatic. Now. It's kind of funny to go into different airports and different places that are very very public and see what is still manual after after COVID.
Speaker 3: I mean so I always after the conjum, did.
Speaker 4: You put the sensor thing over my mouth on that part when you go back? Leap that right out? But yeah, it's it's interesting how they determined the flight patterns of germs in that just can we please apply some logic to this? And there I saw people get out of their car here the other day. Now, all right, I'm in Montana. People. We have a million total people in the entire state, and geographically speaking, I can start from where I live and not exit Montana for over eight hours going due north. It is a large land mass. I do believe we are the third largest state in the UH lower fifty or the contiguous Right. So all that said, I saw three people get out of a car the other day and all three of them had masks on, and I was like, are we really still doing this? And I so badly wanted to say something to them, like you guys, really, like are you please tell me one of you has a really horrible diagnosis and that you're just super like sensitive to anything you might run into in there, because they weren't even wearing them over their noses, they were right, were just not proper on the tent. There were as I'm like, that's a mental health issue. If that's not if that's not even you know, like a week in immune system, which it couldn't have been, because then they would have been an N ninety five or whatever the number was. I don't care. Yeah, but I I'm terrain theory. I don't believe germs are the cause. So and there's a book called The Game of Life and How to Play It, which is one of my favorite books. Even my daughter reads it probably once a year, like we just go back through it, and because there's so many hidden gems in there, and she literally says in there, germ is in man's own vein imaginings, right, And germs don't exist if you don't if they don't exist in your mind. So I mean, they don't exist to me, and we can play that game. And I saw a gal, another gal that I follow. I was watching a video from her today and she's like helping this guy with his daughter who's been tormented by nightmares and negative, you know, demonic stuff, and she said, you know, you can help her take authority essentially over this by basically saying that no longer exists to me. And I think that's interesting. We get to decide that funny, And I'm like, yeah, because we get to decide whatever we want. And that was probably that natural thing in me that was like I'll do what I want, thank you, and like whatever seems logical in my brain is kind of what I follow. And now maybe my gut is not in my gut, but it's up here. I'm led by that. I genuinely am, and I tend to be led properly to the right place. And I don't fall for the Shenanigans, you know. I mean, I am the Shenanigator, so I can see right through that stuff. And that is true.
Speaker 3: She is, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 4: Yes, But all that saying, you know, like we've got to start applying some logic to this, Like things aren't as bad as you think they are, and when you think they're that bad, your fear is creating such a magnetic force that that is going out and literally creating more fear and panic and bad things to be drawn into your biofield. So it doesn't to me.
Speaker 3: Well, and not only that, but our need for assigning labels to stuff as signing fear I'm afraid of blah blah blah, I'm so stressed out. All of these things right, really really affect your heart health and how your body functions as a whole. Because what happens when you're uber stressed out Your blood pressure raises, And why is that?
Speaker 4: In jen I'm going to even take it one step back because that thought that fear thought is what starts the puts in motion, right literally causing the negative frequency that goes out attracts. It's like it brings it back to you and now it's causing physical strain on your physical body, and your heart is what seems to take the stress the most that. In fact, I know a woman that is on Facebook that she she's talking about a lot of health issues that she's got lately, and she said, they're they're saying, and she's definitely in the western medicine world, and I so badly want to reach out to her. But anyway, she's like, they just can't seem to figure out why my body can't handle any stress of any kind whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Like I know, I know somebody that's like that that can't process stress or it processes it in very odd ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And it's like, okay, let's let's take a look at that. And that's that's kind of where I live. I'm like, all right, if it doesn't look like a fish and smell like a fish, something's up right. And so I'm trying to I try to figure out, okay, that this is not normal behavior for a heart. So and my mom, who also has a pacemaker and is a professional worrier. She's got more health issues than my dad, and she's straight hot pissed about it, and even one day told him, I can't believe you have nothing wrong with you and I've got all the issues, you know, And he literally was in troubled because he was healthy. And yeah, my dad hates doctors, refuses to go. He's the worst patient on the planet. And I'm not even exaggerating, like he is awful. He's mean and he's terrible and he's just not like that normally. But he gets white coat syndrome really really bad. But when he's in his own environment, he never thinks that way, nothing's ever wrong with him. He thinks he can still lift things and do things that he used to do when he was like thirty. But he's seventy eight, you know. And so my mom's my mom's got a pacemaker because of her worrying. She stressed her heart out and so wasn't plumbing either, but I mean she it was all stressed, like it's wearing out.
Speaker 3: And so think about like when we're talking about like the heart as a tuoidal field, right, so picture or envision for you listeners, like a tornado, right, and that is how your heart works. It works on a toroidal field because of the motion of the heart in this helical model. So imagine taking anything, a bucket, a cow, whatever you want and pushing it into that toroidal field. Is that going to change the energy of that field? Yes, absolutely, same thing with the heart. So you're super stressed out, so your body is not regulated on the hormones and stuff. So it is literally throwing everything at the kitchen see into this toroidal field, trying to slow it down, trying to you know, even things out, trying to regulate your body, even though it may be doing it in the wrong manner, but your body is literally trying to calm down the stress, calm down the stuff so that you know, your energy field and your heart can actually work properly and the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 4: Yes. And so here's another really cool piece to the to the actual physical thing that we're talking about. This vortex field. The helical heart model talks about how the heart muscle fibers actually wrap up into a double helix like like your DNA and DNA holds the code, it holds everything. And actually, and again give me grace because I don't remember it was it was found and I don't remember by who. But there is a third strand that runs down the center of the double helix for a three chord strand. Where else do you hear about that? That would be in scripture. A three chord strand does not break easily. A two chord strand you can just snap, but a three chord strand is very difficult to break. And so there is a string of a strand of light. It's light that runs down the center of the DNA. But your DNA is your code, right, it's your God, it's your code for like your genetic makeup and all of that. Your heart is modeled after that shape. So the fibers contract in that spiral motion, which which protects and conserves energy, so it takes less energy to pump blood through the body as it would if it was truly that mechanical pump, which it's not. And then the imaging technologies of like MRI and four D. Now we've got four D technology, they have confirmed the vortex shaped blood flow in the heart, specifically in the left ventricle. Have have you ever heard of the proper way to hug a person? It is left side to left side where your heart's actually touch because when you are and we're built to be in relationship with one another and to love your brother as yourself. So when we hug, it's opposite of what we normally do. We normally go over to the right side and naturally hug each other that way. That seems to be the typical way, but those people who know will push you the other direction. So it's left side to left side. So hearts are touching because your heart can literally heal another person's heart and sink to the right frequency. And I just think that's beautiful. But it's the left ventricle that they have tracked to have that that flow, that spiral vortex flow and.
Speaker 3: Now go ahead, So imagine since it runs on the same cycle and spends just like our DNA does, it would make sense that they would want to do everything that they could if they're looking to alter us, change us, destroy us, et cetera, et cetera, and break us source all of those things. So it would make sense that they're introducing things into our bodies that destroy that particular structure, and that the way that that structure operates and forms.
Speaker 4: And I love that you're bringing this up because the shape of this, it's like it aligns with fluid dynamics, right, and so that's right, that's what you see in nature like whirlpools and tornadoes, and it's that.
Speaker 3: Spir toilet, your toilet, the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it shows how the body uses sacred geometry for optimal functions. So right here, I don't know if anyone's if you're actually watching or just listening, but if you're watching, I've got the flower of life pattern. This is a sacred geometric shape. And this is it's also got some a Tesla copper wire in the back there so that when I meditate and I hold it in my hand, I have another crystal that I kind of aim at myself. So when I am generating the proper energy, once I get into the meditative brain state, it's going to power through that sacred geometry to actually like create stronger energy fields for me to see light patterns and different things like that. I'm still practicing this, but that's one example, and that's the Flower of life sacred geometry. And there's a lot of different sacred geometry shapes that heal different things. So I have a scanning tool that I can use, and it will show what sacred geometry the person needs to balance or to optimize their frequency patterns. And I can do that from a distance, because you can do any energetic heeling through distance. And so I just get a sample of the voice. This is a different I have two different voice programs, this one it's a totally different one. And this one actually will call out which geometric shape that your body needs for that particular healing. And so again, like with all of the patterns and stuff in nature, we're talking about the double helix and how the heart it mirrors our DNA pattern and shape, and you know, just the vortex and how things operate and function in the body like shape matters, well matters.
Speaker 3: And I'm just gonna throw this out there. What if they've actually known about this a lot longer than what the recent stuff shows, right, But if they have known this forever, because the vortex symbol is for the conspiracy theorist out there that are going to be listening to this, it looks like the pedo swirl symbol. There you go, okay, right, and so and they've was it I was gonna say, was it really ever a pedo symbol or was this one of the signs and symbols that they know belong to us. It's like the Kashik records for your body, all of that stuff. So, being that they practice on the occultish or witchcraft kind of side of things, are they doing all of the things that they're doing to us because they know? Yes, Art and the DNA have the exact same.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I'm gonna just I'm going to just answer that for everybody, like this isn't a question, that's it. Yes. And by the way, my tinfoil had is so sharp and pointy. I spear people with it. That's all I grow ancorn. But that is so accurate. And the thing is is with anything, let's say evil, right, it was created by source first. It shows up in nature patterns everywhere. But they know. And I'm even gonna say too, because I've been throwing out a lot of scripture this time, and I'm not a Bible thumper, I promise, but it all relates like it really does. Everything is everything. But even in the Bible it talks about like how things are perverted, like the enemy takes what was God's and twists it just enough to where it perverts it. But the thing is, if you know the history, and there is a book called the Genesis six Conspiracy, two volumes. They're huge, they're amazing, like holy buggers, like it is this man's opus, like this is such a wonderful book, I'm telling you. But it will explain the origins and it talks about how all of the secrets of the universe were given to Adam. They were given to him, and as that was supposed to be passed down in truth and with a moral compass, it got perverted with the second I'm gonna I hope I don't get this wrong. I think it was the second Enoch. There's two anyway, there's two biblical names, and we all think it's the first one, but it was the second one that was bad. And anyway, that's when things got perverted. So they always had the sacred knowledge, they always had it, but they they pervert it in just such a way that they're controlling it. But they know the truth. And the Bible also says that that the demons know scripture better than we do, better than Christians do. And I don't claim myself to be that any longer. But I'm just saying like, the darker forces know every scripture and they know truth because they know how to entice you with truth and then pull the rug out from under you. I actually had a pastor do that to us in a church and we all left her because that was her tactic and we figured it all out. I mean, what a wild story though, what a wild story. And so you know that's the thing we need to also be on our game and no truth. So I don't care if you aren't a Christian, you freaking should know scripture. You should look up Aaron Abke will blow your mind, like he will completely just set you like pick you up, spin you around, and set you backwards again. It is so good and it is truth and you can feel it, and it's like and he was raised a pastor's son and he has come out with like kind of a I don't even want to say it's a different religion, but it's like the truth. It really is the genuine truth. Because the Bible when it was redone in the Council of Nicea, they put in eighty percent truth and twenty percent lies. And that was so that they can control you and keep you in that fear mode of Oh, if it's God's will, I shall be healed. You dumb ass. God never created you sick. Sickness doesn't exist in his presence. That doesn't. It's not a thing. So if I hear one more person say it's God's will, I'm gonna pull my hair out. It's like that was never his will. That wasn't even in the plan. And you're not supposed to be sick. And if you are, we should talk because you are imbalanced. And I don't ever say there's something wrong with a person. Wait, you're just imbalanced. Let's just get you back to balanced, right. I mean, we are so self deprecating. We think, oh, there's something wrong with me, and you go to a Western med doc and they're going to tell you this is what's wrong with you. Well, nothing's wrong with you. You're perfectly and wonderfully created.
Speaker 3: So so that they can give you those labels, they can control you, and then you can take those labels and keep those labels as a Oh that's your pride. Best right is that you have X, Y and Z diagnosis Because somebody who's practicing practicing what what which? The farmacy system and all that set up us so you're gonna take those and you're going to speak those things into existence every single time I am a blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Or I have what doctor says I have blah blah blah. And the root to the word pharmacia is witchcraft and literally means to control. So I'm gonna say this too, and then we can get back because I know I've here. But when we pray and you know, and we're we're the you know, like people with religious constructs or even let's say Christians or anyone that prays, or if you're meditating and you're trying to make something happen, like, oh, Dear God, I pray for my sister. She is lost, she needs to find her way. And it's like, is that your assessment or is that God's actual assessment? Because maybe she's right where God wants her to be and you're trying to say, oh, fix my sister. There's something wrong with her according to who and who are you to spiritually diagnose another person? So that prayer is witchcrafty. So that is why I actually really love meditation, because meditation in prayer can be synonymous. But but prayer should be more of a meditative state of gratitude first where you're.
Speaker 3: Sitting thank you for everything, yep, yes.
Speaker 4: And then the desires of your heart your vortex right that, because this is where we get into that coherence of brain and heart coherence. You your heart is an electromagnetic vortex, and so it is electro magnetic. It is drawing things to it, and you are you will draw to you what you are, what you're resonating from your heart chakra. I can't even tell you how many heart chakra balancing balances that I do with my biocharger, and I have probably seen people react differently to that program. And it's only the heart chakra and like just a twenty five to thirty minute program of sitting in a bi a field around the biocharger where they are absorbing that frequency that is speaking to their heart bore tex And I'm telling you, like the conversations that I have with them during this time, the things that happen afterwards, it is not a farce. I mean, it is legit opening people's heart and making them feel better. Heart Math Institute. They are one of the premo places that are that is measuring that specific thing. Even with they work very closely with doctor Joe Despenza. They and and actually I've got because I'm a student, you're getting my PhD. In all of this stuff, I have gadgets galore, but this is you put one little thing on your ear lobe and then you put your thumb on the pad here, and it's going to measure heart rate variability. And you look at the app and you can honestly take a look at what your heart rate is doing. And it's the space between the little jigs and jags, right to put it in my terminology, not the proper terminology because I like making words, but the beeps of boops, the beeps of boops, but the space between those. They measure that because that tells how calm you are. That tells your cortisol level when there's lots of space, because your heart is like beating rhythmically but slower and it's it's almost like at a natural, like controlled pace, and so then you measure that. While you're doing meditation and that kind of stuff. Sometimes the most effective prayer you can do is sitting and just breathing, not even thinking anything, because when you're sitting in that gratitude and you're in that brain state. You're you're drawing all good things to you anyway, and you know, writing your field put turning it back up right, if I'm even making any sense, And that tends to have like get in the fields of other people and it kind of helps heal them too, if that well.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of like when you're talking about like the electromagnetic field that we have in our heart vortex. That is why grounding is so important. Why is that because you're getting that electrical recharge reboot you know from the Earth which was created has lots of minerals and metals and things like that in it, right, so you're getting that boost and that recharge. But what you if you're out of whack, out of balance, and you're a stressor and you worry about everything, or you speak negative out to the universe all the time, whether it's oh I don't feel good, I'm this, I'm that, I'm blah blah blah blah blah, you're negating all of that electrical current that you have. You're you're lessening that vortex and that electrical energy that you have. And so what happens to your brain because they're so closely connected your brain slows down, you get really fatigued, you get brain fog, you get headaches, you get you know, all of these things, vision and problems, sensory issues, things like that, because your heart is not operating at the optimal velocity and the vortex that it needs to be operating at.
Speaker 4: And I'll give you a real life example of this from I figured out how I used to operate out of coherence with brain and heart when I used to manage Western medicine clinics. Now I am a generator. That's my human design.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 4: That's my energy production as I'm a generator, so I generate good energy to put into the world. And those of you who are watching this are probably like, holy crap, She's a ball of energy.
Speaker 3: And yes, all the time, ladies and gentlemen, all the time.
Speaker 4: He never rests. But generating energy is what I do, naturally, what I came here to do. So when you're not in, when you're not present and in the right place, your brain is going to operate separately than your heart. Right So I've always said before like I have a very very good heart. I really do. I am a just stewey marshmallow sort of person. I have never been mean, never, But you get me in a business scenario where I'm running a clinic and I'm in a man's world, and you don't play around, right. So I would be walking down the hallway of my clinic and my brain would be on all the things that I've got to do, or even oh shit, I've got to go have a conversation with that doc and I know how it's gonna go, and I am not in the mood for this, right So my heart might be in a good place, but my brain is going, oh, holy hell, I don't want to do this. So right there, they're they're not up.
Speaker 3: Thereating fighting against each other.
Speaker 4: So then some poor littleme passes me in the hallway and I don't acknowledge them because I'm up here focused on something down there, even though my heart state is typically really good, but they're not matching, and so my energy comes out. It's kind of like Cyclops with his glasses, Like his glasses control that energy coming out, right, but like you take off those glasses, he'll fuckusista up right. So that's my energy. My energy is so huge that it gets really really intense, and in a scary way. People don't know how to and I don't. I've managed this now, I don't do that. This doesn't happen anymore. I have matured and figured all this out, because I mean, you're talking, this was taking and you're.
Speaker 3: Not working in western medicine anymore.
Speaker 4: And there's that. And I think that that has a lot to do with it, because that was a very difficult world for me to because I felt fake. I felt like I was play acting in a world that I didn't belong in and I didn't believe in. And yeah, so there, so that's kind of the moral of this story when you try to be fake. So even if I would have turned and acknowledged the little m and said, Hi, that's fake and I am not a fake person, I don't know how to be fake. I don't know how to lie. I'm a terrible liar. And everything is always on my face if I am. If I think something that you said is kind of stupid or I don't get it, I'll go, you know, and my face will like completely Rouchine.
Speaker 3: May have given me that look of time or two.
Speaker 4: I'll be like, you're gonna need to re explain it. But I end up terrifying people and so that's when I started to really go okay, wait a second, what is happening? And it came actually from a heart motive where I realized if I had an annoyance with oh, that doctor I have to talk to is so annoying, I don't want to hear them be the power egotistical trip, you know, blah blah blah. And I was annoyed up here. It if annoy it like in my heart, I'm not annoyed. In my head, I'm annoyed. And that just brings out this weird, chaotic energy that freaks people out, because my energy is big, and I can change the energy just walking into a room. If I was in a bad mood and we had a staff meeting, everyone would get quiet. They'd be like, oh, no, something's bad, right. And that was before I could manage my own energy and like shove off anything going on and come in and just be like, well, it's not these people's fault that I felt that way. Hi, guys, you know now my heart comes forward first, and I love that because I genuinely love people and I always have. And interestingly enough, this has been since my divorce. I will tell you I have been able to be my authentic in so many different underdears that even when I practiced healing, you know, as a practitioner before I was divorced, it's still I just couldn't seem to break through. And it was because I was not still. My energy wasn't coming off as authentic because a piece of me was not you know, was off.
Speaker 3: It was just like going, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so now when someone comes in, I see this perfect person. I see this beautiful, beautifully created and perfectly created person who is just like, please help me. I don't know what to do, and I just, oh gosh, it breaks my heart that they feel that way. And I'm like, oh, honey, you know you don't have to feel this way. We can fix you. And I give them hope. I restore that hope, and I'm like, you're not broken. There's nothing about through that is wrong. Okay, so let's just get you back to balance. And and that care is now forward and my brain can now apply the knowledge while my heart is going I love you, and I could honestly say go fuck yourself and they'd be like okay, because now my heart is my heart energy is that I mean that for your very good right, and.
Speaker 3: It's coming often in a different manner.
Speaker 4: Yes, And it's like we all know those people who could literally, you know, sacrifice the goat in the middle of a store and get praised for it, and then those people who would look at it funny and get in trouble right right, that's that is another illustration of how your brain and your heart are not coherent, because not having a filter is not the issue. I don't have a filter, and you guys have all heard me multiple times and.
Speaker 3: I don't either, So that's why, that's why we're besties and.
Speaker 4: So, but it's the motive behind it. And I don't wish any harm on anyone, not even my worst enemy. I have no regrets, I don't hate anyone. I can't be mean to anyone's face. I'm just not that person. And so, but now it's allowed to come out because now I know who I am and I love me and you truly can't love another person until you love yourself and you understand that. So if you're feeling like you're struggling with people not getting you, and you're you're like God, they always think I'm harsh but I don't feel that way. It feels very different in my heart than balance taking me. That's all it is. We just need to balance your heart chakra and I happen to be able to do that even from a distance. So hit me up. We can do it. But you know, going back to like sacred geometry of the heart, right, the heart in and of itself, the core shape of the vortex is sacred geometry by itself. It's like the spirals, the golden ratio, the trus right. In fact, there's ateroidal coil inside of my biocharger that sits on top of the tesla coil, and so that's you know, I have actual equipment in my office that is reflecting that toroidal nature. There you go, look at us. We both have our we both come here. Yes, And the heart's geometry mirrors the Fibonacci sequence one, one, two, three, five, eureka and the thi ratio and spiraling forms like you just showed, Janet, And that's found through nature and the cosmos and your heart and my hair. Yeah, and your hair. Yeah, mine is kind of not spirally. Mine's wild kingdom, but mine.
Speaker 3: Has taken a road trip without me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this out just away from the body. But ancient traditions saw the heart as the seat of consciousness, the bridge between earthly and divine, human and soul. So what does that mean. It means as a man thinketh in his heart, you do not think with your brain. I'm just gonna blow the lid right off of that one. Have you ever heard that? Because we are we think with our heart first, And that, my friends, is what needs to come forward when you are dealing with other people, because if you're thinking here first, you're not in coherence. Your heart thinks first, and because it's magnetizing that back to you, we lead with our hearts.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say scripturally wise, right, we have all of these things that God instills in us, and what he says is the greatest thing that we can pass on to others as love yep, leading through love. And so where does love come from? It comes from your heart, right, And so you are going to reap what you sow. You cannot have be out of balance like that. And that's another thing, biblically speaking, is that you cannot be your true authentic self that He created you to be if you choose to hide parts yourself. Meaning if you're working at a job that you absolutely hate but you love people, you're going to be out of balance.
Speaker 4: Yep. You're not in a lie right, You're.
Speaker 3: Not in alignment, and so you need to really refocus because the Heart Math Institute has done amazing work on this. But it goes through emotion, intuition, and coherence, and so the coherence between what your heart thinks and deserves and emits back out into the world and what your brain does the same.
Speaker 4: And when you're looking at the spirituality piece to the heart. In some spiritual systems, the heart is believed to be a stargate or a portal. And I don't watch people that channel or whatever. And what do they always say when they're trying to teach you how to do those things. If they're trying to teach you to remote view or astral travel or whatever, they're saying, open your heart. You have to open your heart because you can't do that actually, and we all have those gifts. By the way, you can all is that and get there, but you cannot get there if you do not enter that with unconditional love, because you'll just slap right back into your body. Your spirit will not be able to leave if it does, if it's too emotional or experiences like anything outside of unconditional love, because you have to accept anything you might see because it's all there. It's that what we're in right now is not reality, but that is, and so you have to be prepared with what you might see. So it's a vortex through which higher consciousness, divine love, or even inner dimensional awareness can be accessed. Where do you go to access the acotic records? Open heart? You can and everyone has access to that, but you have to go with an open heart. I mean, the Bible says everywhere, pure heart, right, purify my heart, purify my heart. And I will tell you if you're a person who's like I just can't find love for certain people or so and so just makes me mad or whatever, I'm going to tell you you're not broken, Okay, You're just you're just hurt and you need healing. So you have some work to do to go and heal the parts of you wherever that started, which they call that shadow work, and you just need to go back to your younger self, wherever the first incident of that happened, like the anger or whatever. Where you felt hurt or slighted or unfairly treated or taken for granted, whatever that is, and you have to go and heal that younger version of yourself because your current self knows different. Current self knows, I'm safe, it's okay, you're not hurt by this, actually, and I love you, and you go back and do that. And that might sound woo woo to some people, but that's why you're experiencing that. So it's not because you're broken and you're not a bad person.
Speaker 3: It's because you know what, Also, like people that hold on to stuff because they can't forgive, somebody that is also gonna mess up this this you know, connection between your heart vortex and the brain.
Speaker 4: Yep, because this is for you.
Speaker 3: What are you doing. You're holding on to a grudge, so you're holding on to a negative emotion, you know, which is like a weight preventing these two from being coherent together.
Speaker 4: Well, and there's a reason why there is so much ancient knowledge about like the sacred heart. You've heard of that in many many place, the well Christianity, thank you Jesus, I could not put the right em fastest on the right a Salabis and even Sufiism refer to the heart's inner chamber as the sacred or the sacred heart as the inner or the gateway to divine wisdom. Right, so that inner chamber, well, how do you think you get there. You've got to meditate, you've got to go within, You've got to it right with your source and your higher self. Religion is not external and we are not separate. And that's the thing that really broke down my religious constructs, and that was fairly recently. I'm just going to say, and I'm so excited. I don't care how old I am when I learn these things. I just want to learn them. And now I don't think in terms of religion all the time, and sure I have a lot of knowledge there because that was my upbringing, and where my journey right now, I don't practice any kind of religion. And the thing that I'm focusing most on these days and especially in the last four years, for me and where I'm at in my journey is a journey of self love. And that is not an ego thing. That is getting right with the Source and going within to find all the wisdom and knowledge that I already innately have and getting in touch with that, because I believe that most people have a fear of dying, and I don't want to have that fear of dying, and I feel like the only way to avoid that is to get to know that inner source so well that you are so comfortable being alone, but like but helping other people and being around other people. You're just good wherever you are, knowing you, and it doesn't matter what happens to you after you exit this body, because you're with Source. And if you're not good just being in the company of you and Source, you got other problems. You've definitely done a problem. So that's where I've been really focusing inwardly, and meditation helps do that. But then of course I have to geek it out, and I recently just got a headband that's going to measure my brain states so that I can learn how to get into certain brain wave states on purpose, because in certain brain wave states you can access these places and learn so much, and you can do it by yourself. You don't need a guru to do it. You just need to chill the fuck out, you know. And that's the other thing You've got to calm down.
Speaker 3: You You mentioned like a couple of different you know, belief systems where they focus right on the heart and so other ones, and these run through all kinds of religions, cultures, et cetera, et cetera. And Taoism the concept of yang yin and yang right because those are are flowing in balance, often visualized as a turoidal field of dual motion. So the heart the DNA or the heart the brain right, and so you have to have that harmony and coherence between the two of them to be in that in that true state. Also, Hinduism believes in the same kind of thing. It's the Kundu like about earlier, It runs spirals up the spine and a toroidal flow right, So that same toroidal field goes right up the spine between the root chakra and the crown chakra. So that's your grounding that we talked about.
Speaker 4: Connect to breath, Yeah, breath, don't forget to breathe.
Speaker 3: You said earlier about the sacred geometry. So the flower of life, the tray of life also the same thing employ h imply, the toroidal energy flow within and around the living system. So anything on the external as well. Of course, the New Age cosmology type stuff where self sustaining toroidal structure like the zero point or your classic cautionic field yep. And the Kabbo law, which is a light body vehicle made of two interlocking tetrahedrons and a toroidal spind pattern yep.
Speaker 4: And that's the merkaba, right, the double tetrahedron vortex yep. That's called the mercaba. And you know, heart and brain coherence is where like the heart's rhythm synchronizes with your brain waves, especially especially in states of love, gratitude or meditation. So that is why it is important to meditate, to be in a state of gratitude at all times if you can train, And that's why I am like in this space where I'm like, okay, I'm gonna measure this. I want to see this happening in my own brain so I can recognize when it's happening and what does it feel like. But the vortex of the heart field can entrain the brain, and that calms your nervous system and it improves your mental clarity. So again, calm down and this there's a connection point here and your heart. The vortex of your heartfield can do that for you. And then of course, like I said, breath work and the and gratitude are both tools to activate that coherent vortech state that enhances your well being and healing, so to you know, I just recently posted a picture on my socials of a new hat that I have added to my collection that I love that it's from a gal here where I'm from. Then she teaches breath work. She's brilliant. I love her, and we honestly just met, but the universe has been trying to get us together for a year, and she teaches breath work, and I feel that's a direction I've been really pulled to learning. But gratitude is something I've been training myself all year to beat it. So it's interesting now. It's because I've been doing it for so long that now it's like when the shit hits the fan, I seem to inevitably go into this. Well, okay, what's the lesson I can learn in? You know? Like I don't lose my mind and start balling first like I used to. I don't lose control and enter chaos. I sit and think for a minute and I'm like, well this sucks, and then I'm like, okay, but what am I supposed to learn because all things are for my good and bratitude when you recognize that even the shit is good for you.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, even everything bad that ever happens to you, it is for a purpose and reason. Whether you enjoy going through it or not, it is supposed to teach you something. So if you're an abusive relationship. After abusive relationship, think of yourself as ramming your head continually into a brick wall at fifty miles an hour. Sooner or later, you're gonna have to learn to stop doing that and change the behavior.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you know it's it's like anything. It's a practice, and the more you do it, the better you get at it. Any of this stuff. Sure, there's some people who can naturally awaken to their giftings and just automatically get it and be in that state. But they are highly sensitive individuals. But that doesn't mean that the rest of us don't have that ability. One of my things that kind of get in my way sometimes, so I do have to practice stuff. I'm so highly intellectual and academic that my thinking gets in my way of just allowing and so just being just being. And it's like Okay, but wait, I got to figure this out. And how are the malecule You're.
Speaker 3: Very You're very analytical, and so which is your mind process? Is like running through the whole schematics of a plan. Like, however, you can actually just yourself, like take a breath. You're just like, and now you see.
Speaker 4: Why gratitude and breath work have worked for me, because I'm like, okay, so breath work. I also like when you exhale all of the crap, you can kind of go Okay. I surrender now, and I am open to whatever the universe has for me in this moment because there's something I'm supposed to get here. So now I'm gonna shut up. I'm gonna just be for a minute, and I'm gonna see if that answer comes forward, right, and I'll be jiggered. It does like every time, and I'm like, this is brilliant. So then I think back and I'm like, well, I never had to be in any of those chaotic emotional states. Doesn't mean that I don't experience emotions, because I'm a double emotional as per my human design. But that is for other purposes. That's for me to help others with their emotions and releasing those emotions and getting in connection with them, because I'm like, can I just say and I don't care what anybody thinks of this, because I'm over this so much. I'm like, can we just fucking feel stuff? Just stop not wanting to talk about it, Stop eating stuff and being like, oh, I don't I just don't want to talk about it. Why just get it out of you. Obviously it's causing your life to be in shambles in some way, shape or form. And you know, most people know and they're like, I just don't want to talk about it, and it's like, okay, well then you're playing the victim role in doing that, and I'm just sick of it. I'm like, can we move forward and acknowledge the fact that people have emotions and when you talk them talk about them, they get less scary and then oh, I don't know, they'll point you in the direction you need to go for healing. We've got to take the teeth out of this monster. I am an emotion code practitioner and I love it because I tell people, well, you don't have to talk about it with me, but I'm gonna find it and I'm going to take it out of you, right, and you just have to acknowledge yep, I know what that's about. But at the same time, it's like, I'm not a counselor I'm not expecting you to talk about it. But at the same time, you've got to figure out how to get it out of you, right. And when you're like, eh, no, I'm not talking about it with anybody, I don't want anybody to know, and it's like why, I mean, I just I no longer can comprehend that. Don't tell me it's gonna hurt you, because guaranteed you've hurt worse before you've either been broken up with or somebody's betrayed you, or if something has hurt you to the point where it's not gonna be much different like saying well I'm mad about this, or I'm sad, or i feel rejected, i feel betrayed. Your feelings are valid, so nobody's gonna laugh at you and say you're ridiculous. And for the guys out there, no one should be telling you that guys shouldn't cry, Like, can we stop with that, right? Legit over it? Okay, off myself, buch, But.
Speaker 3: You know this plays into this whole heart vortex thing, right, Yeah, because sense emotions are involved, and our you know, heart vortex is the electro magnetic field that also wors tanda put the brain to make our body function properly and the way that it's supposed to. Those people that refuse to address their emotions, to address and or be vulnerable even in a conversation and go, you know what, what you just said hurt me, and here's why it hurts. It hurt me because of something that happened in my childhood blah blah blah, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, unless you're.
Speaker 3: Willing to be vulnerable and to speak it out right, you're keeping all of that negative juju inside your body, which we talked about on the Wondrous Water episode as simatics of water and how energy and frequency affect the shape then the form of the water, and so same thing with your heart vortex because your plasma is mostly water, right, your blood is mostly water, and so keeping those emotions inside of your body and that negativity inside of your body also works in tandem to disconnect your heart and your brain connection and damage that electrical system of your heart.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and so in coherence, the heart sends a stronger rhythmic signal to the brain, which improves your attention and memory and emotion regulation. And a percent if you're if you're not wanting to talk about it and you're in the state that Janet was just talking about, you are not in coherence and that that's the proof right there. You're not practicing coherence when you can actually tap into that vulnerable place or talking about it or coming at what she called earlier the zero point frequency. That's where you're aware of something but it is not triggering an emotion or any kind of like elevation in heart you know, over to blood pressure like you you're observing it as almost like a out of body observer. You're just watching something kind of and that's that zero point frequency. You need to be an observer status and not react. You can respond, but not react to it. And so that's how you know you've hit ultimate state of heart coherence. And that does require training the brain because we are in the fighter's flight so much in our modern day society that that's keeping us in a really high pattern brain state where we're in panic mode and that's a really high fluttering like state, and you want to get to the really low like like gamma and alpha, and gamma's sleep and alpha's I think even lower than that, I always get a kind of reversed. But we're talking lower than ten hurts. Ten hurts is the state in which a yogi will meditate, and they do so in nature because nature resonates out of ten hurts, and so you're talking super low vibration, like maybe six to eight somewhere around there. That's a great brain wave state to calm down, to get into a meditative state. That's where you're going to get brain and heart coherence. And oh, by the way, for the naysayers that do not believe in this manifestation crowd, that is right where doctor Joe Despenza says spontaneous healing begins is when you hit that certain brain wave state or you are in brain and heart coherence. That is where the magic happens, Thank you very much, it does. And he teaches people. He goes around the world and teaches conferences that sell out every single time. And he's got so many documented things. It's like he's a modern day Jesus. And here's the thing, Jesus knew all this. Jesus did not. It never once came and said worship me. He said, do what I do. I'm trying to show you guys the right way to do this. That's what he was trying to teach people. He traveled the world, he learned from Yogi's He actually his uncle, who was also named Joseph, was a very wealthy man and took Jesus with him on his trade routes. And actually Jesus traveled the world in those in between years when he was twelve to thirty before he started his ministry, and he actually was trained by a lot of those masters out there, and he was trained in hindu and Buddhism and all of those kind of things. So don't think for a second that he came to say, you know, like he didn't create Christianity. That was something that happened way after he died. And he never even came to bring religion. So again, I mean, there's so many truths that are starting to emerge in this, but even Jesus knew this. Jesus could walk on water, multiply loaves and fishes, turn wine into water. And if you think you can't do that too, then you're wrong. You're just straight wrong, and that has to happen once you hit brain and heart coherence. Jesus was an exceptional human. They called him like his light. His light body was already in its crystalline pure form, which is not how most of us are born. Like, we're working towards that direction, and as this new Earth is kind of shifting, and as the frequency that like watch human resonance, man, the earth is shifting and you may not recognize that's what's going on, but ringing in the ears, dizziness, all sorts of like nausea and weird out of the box things happen and then they go away really fast, and you're like, well, that was weird. It must have been something I ate. No, you're you're feeling the shift and the pull of the earth right now. But Jesus knew all about it innately, Like it wasn't difficult for him to put it all together. But he didn't know everything. So that's why he traveled and he learned. So he comes back and he's trying to say, here's the heart and brain coherence peace to this. That's why he wasn't afraid to hug lepers. He wasn't afraid to be around prostitutes, you know, like he did not say that sin was something you should avoid. Don't don't go around that person. We should spiritually judge them and say they're a cheater. And I'm not right, right, He never did that. You know. He was trying to teach a different way, Like you can't get to the purest points in meditation or in those brainwave states if you're buried in sin. So he wasn't saying you're going to hell.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: He never talked about hell, by the way, I mean seriously applies some logic to this, Like he did not teach most of what Christianity is saying is the are the rules for Christians? Right, So I have honestly worced myself from Christianity. I don't want to be part of that, but I'm telling you I do. I am a follower of Yeshua because I think that he was brilliant. I think he he's my brother. I don't necessarily you know, it's like maybe what he practiced was the way, but it's not. Jesus is the only way. No, his what he was teaching is the way. And they even said that he is the way, the truth and the life so there's so many things that we miss that the church has like perverted to keep you pinned down and to keep.
Speaker 3: The same a slave, yep, to get fear science with the medical industry, same exact thing, right, because hey, if we can can disconnect that third strand of the DNA with the light strand, right, if we can disconnect that and break that chain and mutate that DNA structure or mutate the heart structure by a certain jibby jabber, that was given right because because it creates the spike proteins which attached to the COX two inhibitors, which are rare in the heart and in the brain and in the lungs.
Speaker 4: And you're everybody get like they're dying of heart attacks, like instantly heart attacks clots that are affecting the heart. Oh my uncle had a stroke and he's the baby of their family and he is now in a wheelchair. And that was after that little episode that you just Fauci's Auci. I just saw that the other day. I just know Pete. I was like, that's so funny. But you know, negative emotions and I say this, I say this, I have said this for years. Negative thoughts are the number one talks and producer of the body. I think I probably say it. Negative emotions result in a disordered heart rhythm, that and diminished brain function. Your your victim negative emotions. It's okay to feel them for a second. Okay, Like I'm not saying don't recognize them, but.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm saying them, let them go, don't hold on to acknowledge them.
Speaker 4: High anger. I see that you are, you know, trying to guide me somewhere. It's like, I recognize you, thank you for helping me out of this, but you don't let it run amok with you. You don't let eat me the boss of you right, because your negative emotions are pulling you down. Now. Gratitude is the second highest frequency to God consciousness. Okay, so when I say, you should be practicing gratitude at every moment, and again, I think I might have shared this before on a past show, but there I heard a woman on a podcast one time say that she was in a practice of gratitude and her car got repolled and in the very moment that her car got taken away, like she was watching it get taken away, and she literally said, I am grateful I have legs and I can walk, and I was like, whoa, dude, whoa? Whoa? Whoa?
Speaker 3: And most people on a level, right, most people would not do that because why they pull out that victim card and they say those emotions and things as like a deck of cards, and so they keep them, they storm in a box and then every time something happens see see, and they pull a card out. See. Yeah, only bad things happen to me. All this negative stuff happens to me. Here's another card.
Speaker 4: And again doctor Joe despends it. Talks about getting into those negative emotional cycles. Now. He says that emotions are the chemical residue of the past. And I love that because our body literally produces a chemical that is an emotion. Now, our bodies are the perfect, the most perfect pharmacy that you could ever get. The body creates so many different chemicals for so many different reasons, to make you happy, to make you chill, to heal your body. Your body is its own pharmacy. So we need to stop fucking that up with some external drugs. But that us But doctor Joe says, we get addicted to the chemicals that we create. So what happens is is when we get addicted to that that push of adrenaline and we are like feeling kind of uneventful or low. We need that drama to kick us back up and make us all freeze again. So now we remember, we remember something that happened in the past, and we're now we're recycling. We're like a border calling on a wheel, right.
Speaker 3: Or like the or like the people that can't seem to get through the day without chaos or without creating chaos. That's because they're addicted to the creating their chemicals.
Speaker 4: So what he says is is, and this is so interesting to me, when we are remembering something from the past that happened and we're like, oh God, that bitch, I should have said this to her, And then you kind of go through it again and you're like, yeah, what you know when you have that fake conversation. And I used to do this in my younger days when I was getting ready to go to work whoever I was pissed at. I was like chewing out in the mirror while I looked at you know, looked at myself in the mirror, doing my hair and whatnot. And I was like practicing something I was never gonna actually say, because I just I'm not that girl. But when I learned that that was me addicted to the chemical and that I needed to ruminate on that, so my brain brings it back up for me to get all worked up again, he says, when you remember it, though, every single time you remember that, so if you remember it for years, and my mom is the world's best grudge holder, so she remembers things from like I mean, from so long ago. But every time you remember it, you're actually magnifying and creating a piece of the story that was not true, that never existed. So it might have been this little thing, but every time you reiterated, it gets bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, and your big mountain and you're because you have to keep working up and creating more and more chemical because that little hit of what really happened isn't enough. So now make it bigger. And now you make it bigger, and now you make it bigger, and now you're getting such an adrenaline hit that your body is like feeding off of its own chemicals, and now your cortisol's out of whack, your adrenals are tanked, and on and on it goes like a domino effect and that yeah, I mean cortisol becomes king at that point in time. And what what honestly calms cortisol down? Breathing, meditating, oxytocin, which is snuggling with your fur babies, or you know, doing something that brings you complete and utter joy and it lowers your cortisol. Theater is that for me? I love acting and that drops my cortisol so much. Even if I'm up and moving around, my cort isol super low because I am just literally at my leisure doing that. So again, you don't want to be living in those negative emotions because it is diminished brain function and you're screwing with your body's pharmacy. You're a drug addict. You're getting another hit, and your body just somehow knows how to do that automatically so you can get the hit that you need because your body's always working to survive. So I actually learned through Doctor Show to spenza like how to jump off that cycle. And now I don't really ever think that way, like I don't get worked up. And if I catch myself starting to ruminate again, I just I literally out loud, I'll go nope, not going there, and I just kind of like interrupt my own thought and I go and distract myself. I'll pick up a book, a vibrational medicine book or something, and you know, I'll start learning or doing something to distract myself from allowing my brain to go to that place.
Speaker 3: Right, That's why.
Speaker 4: Meditative practice is so helpful because you just won't be tempted your body can learn to control the function. I mean, And who doesn't want to be in control of their body? You don't want to feel like the world and life is happening to you, because I get with you, it is not. You are creating it. Whatever's up here is projecting out into your external world, and that is what you're getting back. I'm sorry to tell you that, but you're creating your own world. So for those of you who are like, oh, you're telling me that I deserve this, no, no, no, I didn't say you deserved it. I said you created it. You made it happen. You're stuck in these negative vibrational fields that are attracting all of that shit to you, and the universe is just creative with it.
Speaker 3: Right, or you're stuck in the victim category, right.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So that's a vortex, right, So all.
Speaker 3: Of those things are going to continue being drawed to you because you are electro magnetic. Yes, there is electromagnetic properties in the earth. So whenever you get into someone else's space, you're projecting that energy onto them. So are they gonna run over your toe at the grocery store with the shopping cart? Probably because you are pulling that negative energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you do draw that stuff to you. It's funny because during that little time pick Magne years ago that we talked about, when there were masks and stuff, I was vehemently against them. I went into stores, people would chase me down. Do you want one of the Nope, no, thank you, and I would just run around. I never paid attention to the people who were wearing them in the store. I had shit to do and I don't like chopping anyway, so I would get in, get my shit, and get out. And you know what, the entire what was it three years that that whole malarkey happened. I never had one altercation in a store with anybody, and yet I was seeing videos on social media of people and it was usually the ones in the masks that were like picking fights with the people who weren't, and I'm just like, well, how did you get those people to get crazy at you? Because the whole three years I went around, never wore one, went to the grocery stores, went everywhere, and nobody ever like yelled at me or got irrational with me. Guess why, because I wasn't focused on it. I wasn't putting my energy towards that because I was like, well, I've got something to get I'm going to get in get out. If I did notice a couple of times people saw me without one and they would like run out of the other side of the aisle, which just made me giggle. But there was no actual altercation with me, right, And I don't have a confrontative like saying energy right, It's like, I don't really give a shit. If you want to wear that thing, like you can breathe your own exhaust I'm choosing not to. And if you really think that I'm that much of a danger, you move. I've got shit to do and I'm going to get in here and get out and then I'm not in your field anymore, you know. But I just find that interesting because I didn't allow it and again, if it doesn't exist in your brain, then it won't happen to you. So you know, whatever you focus on, gross, I wasn't going to focus on it one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And it grows negative stuff grows faster than what cancer cells or tumor cells would go.
Speaker 4: And it helps that amplify and grow faster.
Speaker 3: Too, a hundred percent. And that's why, and I think we mentioned that on the last show as well, that positive emotions and positive outlook on things are very healing to people who are in those states, yes, or even into life stages. Right, is that positivity and that good energy that they put off because that helps in the healing or restorative process.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: So one of the things I want to mention real quick is with this Heart Math Institute, they came up with a coherence training for you that you can do at home. So I want to go over this because I want people to know there is an option. You don't have to go to specialists get treatment for this and whatever. So what you're going to do first is the heart focused breathing. So you're going to shift your attention to your heart area and really concentrate on that. Start to breathe slower and deeper than normal around five to six seconds, and around five to six seconds out. Do that repeatedly for a while. It's going to calm the nervous system and it starts to sink your breathing and your heart rate together. So the second phase, after you do this for a little while, you're going to activate a positive emotion. So while you're doing your breathing, think of something that brings you happiness, joy, positivity, whether you're focusing on God, your spouse, your kids, whatever it is. Put your intention and your mind to that positive thing and continue the same kind of breathing pattern, because you're going to have a positive shift in your emotions that are going to help to stabilize your heart rhythm patterns and promote coherence between your heart and your brain. So you're going to do that shift, like Shannon mentioned earlier, from the shift from survival mode to restoration mode. Then you're going to do a sustain and radiate pattern where you're going to maintain the feeling while breathing and imagining the heart, imagining the positive stuff, but also expanding that positivity and happy feeling that you're getting out from your body. Right, So you're radiating that out away from you while you're still doing this whole process, and that is going to help you sustain the coherence between your heart for tech and the brain and deepen physiological and emotional effects. So you're going to release those pleasure chemicals, those endorphins, and so those are the chemicals that you're going to have, and you need chemical processes in your brain for your synapses to fire and work, and so that's going to replace those negative ones that are going to make you tired and hazy and foggy and all that, and it's going to change that chemical reaction to higher energy, happiness, smiles, all of those kind of things. So those are important things that you can do. But with the new testing and things like that that they have, even though this is not the heart vortex, is not a common and wholly accepted model, even though they have all of the information, they've done it. They've got the unfolded heart like the flank stake that I talked about earlier. They've got all that, but we're still stuck in sixteen twenty eight. A lot of insurance companies won't pay for testing or anything of this nature, even though that technology exists. They have specialized AI, not just dopplers, but MRIs things like that, And it's fascinating to me because the treatments that they have center around the heartbeing of vortex instead of the pistons like your car. So treatment is different and they can actually find indicators for heart damage from this muscle stuff way faster than they could and the old time stuff. But it's trying to get the insurance companies to pay. But most of the leading cardiothoracic surgeons are leaning into this and using this model for treatment instead of regular because it's centered around the twisting motion of the heart, the ringing like we talked about earlier from the towel. It's centered around your vortex volume, right, It's centered around it basically being with the emotions and the whole nine yards. So it's like a holistic treatment appro coach to the heart instead of the old timey oh yeah, high blood pressure, you had a valve problem. You're gonna have regurgitation from your valve. We're gonna have to replace it, We're gonna have to put you on fourteen medications. Yeah, this is a very different approach where they incorporate like the breathing and special specialized therapies and stuff that incorporate the breathing and stuff like that into what's it called, like cardiac rehab. It's very different than the old timey stuff, Isn't.
Speaker 4: It funny and quite interesting how breathing is like one of the first things we do when we're born, we inhale, and when we die we exhale for the final time. But like it's it's free. It's something we should already be doing.
Speaker 3: And and something we should know. I know how to do, but.
Speaker 4: How to do. But the thing is is we are not actually getting in enough breaths. I just did a scan for the teenage son of one of my friends, and she had taken him to an urgent care because he thought maybe he had had a panic attack or whatever. And so long story short, I do this scan and I showed hypoxia, and I said, you need to get this kid into a breathwork class. And she's like, what do you mean, And I said, well, he might think it's woo woo, but I mean he's not taking deep enough breaths and he's not getting enough oxygen to his brain, so that can cause panic. Right there, because I don't know if you've ever done fire breathing on purpose, but like that is that'll make you panic, and that is done that way on purpose. But breathing quickly like that puts you into a state of fight or flight on purpose. So there's different breathing techniques, different breathing patterns. There's even one called the box breath, and that's where you breathe in for four seconds, you hold for four seconds, then you breathe out for four seconds, and you hold for four seconds, and so every move is four seconds, whether you're breathing in or breathing out or holding, and that one really kind of helps, I would say, like the stamina of your breath and everything. But the thing is is like we're supposed to breathe, and when I am, when I'm massaging someone, if I find a good and juicy spot where they're like, oh that hurts, you know, and I'm like, take a deep breath in all the way to your toes and I barely feel their chest move and I'm like, did you breathe? They're like yeah, and I'm like no, no, no, take a deep breath like all the way you toast and it's no no, don't gasp. I want you to really is that? Like I can out breathe most people when I breathe in. And I don't know if I just have giant lung capacity, but when I breathe in, I am breathing in three to four seconds, longer than any person I've ever breathed next to. I'm telling you like, I have the capacity to breathe in for very long breathe out. And at right after I had my second sea section, they make you breathe again to make sure that you're getting full air in your lungs after that, and so they have that little device where youac biometer. Yep, that little device with the ball. And one lady was like, oh my god, are you an athlete? And I'm like, no, if you knew me, you would know how funny that was.
Speaker 3: Actually I am a couch potato though that count.
Speaker 4: But I just have I think I trained myself when I was a runner. I trained myself how to breathe so efficiently that it was making me very efficient as a runner. But I was able to control my breathing no matter how fast I was running. And I just naturally breathe that way now and so I can't go very long without taking a full deep breath in all the way from my toes and it takes a minute for me. I mean, I have giant lung capacity. So that's what I'm saying. It's like, we need to be breathing. If you can't get more than three seconds of a breath inward, you need to keep practicing and expanding your lung tissue well.
Speaker 3: And you know people as a whole, when you were talking about people with massage or whatever any time, and this goes for even female stuff. You know, when you go have a female exam, you always have to tell them, don't hold your breath. You're going to take deep breaths in through your nose out through your mouth. You don't want to hold your breath because when you hold your breath, your muscles contract, contract and squeeze. And so if you're gonna stick a speculum inside a person, it already doesn't feel awesome, right, You certainly don't want to have that muscle contraction while they're trying to do that exam. But people do that as a as kind of like a reef right. They have a panic attack, And so what's the what do they immediately do they hold their breath. And that's why like with this, with this heart model and the you know, heart focused breathing and whatever, that is great not just for heart health, but that is great at any time all throughout the day because it does calm your muscles. Your brain's not an overdrive, your heart's not contracting like crazy, all of those things. It makes you more relaxed and more calm so that you're releasing happy chemicals and not the awful ones exactly. But people forget to breathe. It's just just because.
Speaker 4: We're what we're supposed to do to keep us alive. You have to be breathing, and we just starn't getting the shallow breath. And also, like I even am sitting in my chair, like I should be sitting upright and not compressing my diaphragm so that I can get full, deep breaths into my lungs. But most people have such bad postures that they hunch, and then you're shrinking your capacity to take a breath in any way. But even through any situation, that is the true control of life. I decided a long time ago that I want to be a master of self, and that includes mastering your emotions, mastering your your stress, mastering your fear, mastering whatever tries to take over your body. And you can do all of that by breathing, breathing through it. When I'm in an airplane, if shit's getting diicy, I am well, okay, I have one foot on the sidewall, one foot on the chair in front of me, but I am breathing, and I mean like full Lama's style breadths and people just look at me like what is her deal? And I'm like, we're going down, We're going down, but I'm still breathing. I just don't want mumps, and I just want them to like get there and like not you know, truecas with the plane. But anyway, like, no matter what the situation, if you see me breathing, I'm trying to control something, whether it's the fear or whether it's that like natural inclination for your body to panic or whatever, I just instantly go into it. Now, So decide today that you're going to be the master of self and that in all situations you're going to take a breath first, no matter what somebody pishes you off, take a breath, take it, And I mean a deep.
Speaker 3: Big five seconds. Yes, at least.
Speaker 4: Test out kind of a breath and all the way out until you compress it all down again, get all the staler out of the bottom lobes of your lungs, and do that a couple of different times. Before you respond, before you speak, before you buy into fear, before you obey, before you comply, before you do any of those kind of things, just take a breath. Because what I've always taught my kids is when you are in fight or flight and you're in panic mode, what does your brain do? It shuts off. You cannot think, you cannot logic, you cannot do anything like clearly. So you got to take a breath, control yourself and keep yourself calm and stay at that peaceful level because you're never going to find coherence without that anyway. But it's got to start somewhere, and you've got to start managing how to control the stress, because it's ridiculous when people say, oh, I just get angry and I and I do this in my anger, and it's like, well, then then your emotions got the best of you. They're the boss of you. And oh my kids, my kids did this and dead did that. Well, then your kids are the boss of you. And I hear that so many times I can't and I'm like, are you a parent or are they the parent? Because you just let your kids control you, you let your fear control you. I just told my friend that I did the scan for her son on She was asking me today, like, well, should I take him to a functional medicine doctor? And I said, don't give into the mom fear. Mom fear is actually known for causing shit to happen to kids because you're creating that to happen to your kids in your brain, because you're picturing them in a ditch. You're picturing something happening to them. Knock it off, you know, like just get distracted, go do something else, you know, stop belt, picture belt.
Speaker 3: Do some kind of activity at home in a sneaky manner where you're like, how long can you hold your breath? How many seconds you take a deep breath for?
Speaker 4: I've got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Here's what icy.
Speaker 4: There are two things that you can do that that will help you take your mind off of any situation. Legit and it's scientifically proven. One you can color. No one is ever upset when they are coloring. You cannot be upset when you are in a state of creativity like that and you are coloring with colors. Okay, so get a color book, and I don't care if it's one of those swear word coloring books. Get a color book and color with your kid or something. Just be like, hey, let's color. You know it'll distract you, it'll stop the negative emotion. The second thing you can do blow bubbles, right. You cannot be angry when you are calm enough to blow a bubble and it forces you to breathe anyway, blow bubble. Kids love it, dogs love it. And have you noticed that the ones that love bubbles the most when they're produced are the ones who are the source of joy. So go color, go blow bubbles. Get yourself a therapeutic bottle of bubbles. It's summer, they're everywhere right now. Or make your own with some soapy water. But blow some bubbles. I promise you it is going to like it's going to dissect your brain a little bit. I mean, it'll just shift you and take you off into a different place. And I you know, I used to do that when I was managing teams of people and things got stressful. I would be like, take a ten and go take the bubbles, and I'd make them go out of the building and blow bubbles for ten minutes and they knew they had to do it. Or I would have colors and say you can pick, you can color. And one time in my clinic I had, oh shoot, I had twenty two nurses and it was the last clinic that had that many nurses. And as much as I love you, Janet, nurses are not my favorite demographic of people. They are tough, they're tough to work with.
Speaker 3: And that's what.
Speaker 4: Society.
Speaker 3: I'm a unicorn.
Speaker 4: You are a unicorn, absolutely because you're open minded, right, and you're not an asshole. So there's that. But like I made the whole team, especially the nurses. At Christmas time, I called them in for a meeting like a staff meeting, and they were like, really, can't we have one staff meeting off and I'm like nope, And I surprised them with a pancake breakfast and I made them sit in color and I had all these Christmasy coloring pages and a couple of them came to me and said thank you for doing that. They really yep, and they hated having to come in an hour early to have a staff meeting, and I held them to it. But when they got there, I was like, just take this time. Don't think about work, color, don't think about the list of customers to call back, you know, just sit and enjoy this moment, just right now, in this moment, right And a couple of them actually thanked me for it. And some of them, you know, they're just assholes. So some people you're not going to change. But coloring and blowing bubbles, I'm telling you, it's magic.
Speaker 3: But that goes back to the ability for you to step outside yourself and have gratitude for something. Thank you because you lowered my emotions from when I walked in the door before I have to go do my shift. Yes, so you made them have happy chemicals before go dealing with the shift, because nurses who they deal with a lot of stuffs. Yeah, and that's and then there's of course a lot of nurses that should never ever go in nursing in the first place, because yeah, they aren't belong anywhere near people.
Speaker 4: But and that in and of itself turns some of them too.
Speaker 3: I mean it it's like politics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, the crap that they have to deal with through an entire career choice, you know, like that that does turn some people. So if they're not aware enough, then yeah, they're not going to be good happy people.
Speaker 3: Those are Those are the people because I will tell you nurses have a very very high rate of heart disease, of emotional problems, things like that because of the stressors on the job. But they are constantly in that fight or flight mode even when they leave work, and so they never have that chance to get that coherence between the heart and the brain and have that time to decompress and just relax and forget all of that stuff. So they are it's very typical for nurses to have heart disease, very typical because of the amount of stress and because nurses don't know how to deal with stress. Yep, I didn't have that problem, but yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Also exited when you knew that it was no longer like you and I think, like a lot of things, I think it should be short, short lived kind of career. Some of them go forty and fifty years. My dad's mom was that she was a nurse and she and I'm sorry to say this, but she was one of the most horrible people I.
Speaker 3: Ever awful Yep, because what I.
Speaker 4: Was talking about that died not well.
Speaker 3: They stuck. They get stuck in their ways. They hate new stuff, they don't like change, they don't want to hear anything it has wu wu. They're very like emotionally catas removed from from you know whatever, Like they have no concern for anyone and they will just flat out cut you off at the waist if they need to.
Speaker 4: Yes, they will.
Speaker 3: But that's again because nursing has a very high incidence of heart disease because uh uh stressors working with people that have that ego problem. Doctors are very egotistical, they're very nasty. Nurses get the brunt of whatever not only from the doctors but from the patients. So it's like the nurse is the sponge that absorbs all the stuff, kind of like the heart vortics. Yep, you know what I mean. And so got a definitely make sure no matter what profression you're in, no matter what stage of life you're in, you have to, like Shannon said, learn to chill, learn to calm down, take a deep breath, focus on your breathing, and don't sweat the small stuff. Does it matter if an ice cube fell on the floor. No, literally, go pick it up and go on with your life. Does it matter if somebody put the toilet paper on the opposite way that you would do it. No, toilet set up. No, doesn't make any difference. Don't sweat those small things because those small things build a mountain and cause that disturbance between your heart and your brain.
Speaker 4: And your heart takes the brunt of it.
Speaker 3: Yep, and then you can't truly be who you are and who you were created to be because of the disconnect. So you got anything else to add today, my dear.
Speaker 4: I think we did good.
Speaker 3: We covered this topic. This is one of my favorite things because you know, even though people probably have not heard of the heart vortex stuff yet or the model, there is a Hella hella research out there about it, proven research, not pharmacy funded, and all of that stuff. There's lots of doctors that are very, very vocal about this. There's videos that you can watch on YouTube about this where they can show you in depth, like the unfolding of the heart and all of those things, and the new technologies for diagnostics and things. But I mean, this is fascinating to me. This is right up my alley, and I would I had to teach cardiacs of when I was teaching. I would like teaching this way more than the typical model.
Speaker 4: Oh and this is exactly I mean where I'm living in my PhD world is this exact things and it starts right here in the heart.
Speaker 3: So I'm digging it. So thank you for tuning in to another episode. Ladies and gentlemen, miss Shannon. Where can they find you at?
Speaker 4: They can find me on social media Facebook and Instagram at Creative Light one six and then my website is www dot Creative Light Wellness dot org.
Speaker 3: Fobbolous for me and for the lovely, amazing, highly talented, super duper fun ball of energy doctor Shinnon. We love you and we'll see you next time. Have a good day, everybody,