Speaker 1: Somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects in this episode. We do have a bunch of us here today, and I'll introduce everybody that is joining us today. I got Lisa, the Occult reject mad scientist.
Speaker 5: What is going on? Lisa? How will you?
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm good. I'm excited about this topic. You're hearing a lot about it in the news, so let's time into it.
Speaker 5: Awesome, Thank you very much. And J J van.
Speaker 6: Nick greeting Sir, as always, I appreciate the invite. JJ Vance, host of Operation gc D, not the vice president. I'm super excited about this show. Great to meet you. Their ed and uh thanks my first first glance I thought were talking about pterodactyles and then I looked at it wasn't. So I'm definitely excited abouts No, this is far more exciting than the teradory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can agree with that. Thank you ver very much. JJA. I'll have to say he might actually have been as busy as me.
Speaker 4: The last two weeks, so I can understand how he's screaming it up. It's been a very busy actually, uh, Headless Giant, please sure let everybody know what is going on.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm the Headless Shot. You can find me on YouTube, Twitter and Instagram. And if you have any apparent paranormal or occult stories, you can send them to my email and we'll read them on the show. My email is Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you very much, sir, and Riccardo, Sir, please let everybody know what your deal is if they don't know who you are.
Speaker 8: Uh, well you told the secret it started so well. My name is Ricar Cavar. I'm a multi disciplinary researcher. I'm working with the Institute for Netal Philosophy and you can find me as it is in the screen at Ricago Calvary one at X. That's the where you find all the other connections to my work. So thank you for having me, and then very very much looking forward to listen from podcasters about this topic.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, so thank you, thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 4: And lash but not least before we get to the special guest, Indigo, what is going on?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm excited for this. It's been interesting. Ethan Andigo Smith on all the social media. Pardon me, and I'm a writer and observer. I've just put out an article recently on a cult research institute, so everyone checks it out and always down to communicate. Thanks for coming out.
Speaker 4: Of course, man, thank you for joining us. And last but not least, the guest ed sir. Please, yes, hell here calling you out from South Florida.
Speaker 2: It's a nice day out of here, the warm.
Speaker 4: Nice nice, all right, So please, uh, this is the first time you're on the show, and I'm not sure if my listeners know who you are. Can you please let people know what your deal is? And I guess where they can find all your research and the stuff that you've been covering.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I didn't do my research on you guys. I just kind of threw myself into a fire. So I think you owe me a little bit of an explanation.
Speaker 2: Who the hell are you?
Speaker 5: I don't know how would we explain it. I guess we're a podcast of a bunch of the first questions, sir. I like your style, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The questions.
Speaker 5: He's the guy these guys got the hat.
Speaker 2: On, So I mean I got the hat.
Speaker 8: Guy up there.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a been that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So now how did you guys get started?
Speaker 2: What is this? What do we have a mission statement?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the show's been around for about four and a half years now. It was different when it first started. It was me and just another co host. It ran for about a year and a half. We covered a lot of conspiracies, a lot of stuff on ocultism and magic. I used to be in the Oto, the original guy was. The other guy was in the Golden Dorn for a little bit. We both had left and he had met me because I had my own solo show. He had met me through that, and then we formed The Occult Rejects and yeah, that lasted about a year and a half and then after he left, I started working with other people and just kind of started bringing them on and just turned into what it is and now. But basically we cover o cultism, true cultism, and true crime.
Speaker 5: Not always.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you know, we're big on the Mormons and Nazis, so I guess that ties into occultism. But we do cover stuff like that, you know, paranormal you know, cult science.
Speaker 3: Even a broke clock is right right, yeah, Yeah, just.
Speaker 5: I guess cover everything that we can find like ocultism in somehow.
Speaker 2: Awesome well and weird.
Speaker 5: So so I can go that route.
Speaker 4: So I feel like this this falls into that, and especially with you know, you're showing drawings and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know it's carvings. Yeah, so I mean so, well, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of stuff. I said earlier before the show began. There's a lot to say about a lot to say. Yes so.
Speaker 5: But uh yeah, so, I guess if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: What was your question, Let's go to your question. Now I know who you are.
Speaker 5: Now it's your turn. You gotta tell us who you are, please.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I have adopted the title zeno anthropologists. It's maybe a bit pretentious, but it's what I'm doing. I do have a degree in anthropology, and I have been an actual archaeologist. And so since we are dealing with what might be colloquially called ancient alien theory or or paleo contact theory, it does sort of put me in a what it would call a fringe box. However, I would like to remind people when you look at people like Billy Carson, Graham Hancock, and.
Speaker 2: Georgio, Uh, Georgia, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think any of those are actually archaeologists, and I don't think any of those are utilizing the evidence of found bodies.
Speaker 2: To support their theories.
Speaker 3: So I have a very unique combination of I like to say legitimacy, you know, I just to get a little personal, I just got into a huge fight with a friend and I was just tired of him gaslighting me, and it.
Speaker 2: Was just it was too much, and he was.
Speaker 3: Working with a very base level almost When we talk about conspiracy theories, the conspiracies actually not that these are authentic. The conspiracy is actually that this is some sort of a grift in a plot to make money or something, which I've been accused of, and to my knowledge, a lot of what we're doing is actually hemorrhaging people's funds. I think that should that should be au, that should be noted. So as again you have to reel me in, I will go off and Bud, it's like you know, time.
Speaker 2: Flag on the field ranting what if you even know?
Speaker 9: Or maybe you could tell me your story of how you obtained access to these, but what occurred behind the scenes that these manifested into your hands and into other people's hands.
Speaker 2: I think I do would like I do you mind. If I go into a little bit of my own personal mythology that leads us up to that.
Speaker 3: When I was like seven or eight years old, in the front yard of my home in Bridgeport, Pencil, it was like a mansion type home that was divided into like three or four apartments. I'm I wonder who lived there when it was original, And it was raised up up up level, so you had to take some concrete steps past some stone walls. And one day in the field, I reached down into the dirt and pulled out a little Egyptian sham ti. That's a little turquoise little dude.
Speaker 2: Now, was it historical?
Speaker 3: Maybe from the nineteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, right, it was nineteen seventies when I found it.
Speaker 2: Could it have been from Egypt? Somebody lost it maybe maybe?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Who knows, Maybe it was just a gift and a souvenir.
Speaker 3: But to that little kid me, it said, Hey, things that happened in like Scooby Doo can really happen.
Speaker 2: You can really find cool things. And I think that just set me off in a direction.
Speaker 3: Later on, I had, you know, my mother's sister would would take me to the Native American museums by the Native American books, you know, A Bigfoot and in Search of was on at the time, and I remember my mother saying, fak, that's fake.
Speaker 2: You know the Patterson film which to this.
Speaker 3: Day I see a thigh muscle strike and flex when that leg hits the ground.
Speaker 2: She said it was fake. And wouldn't you know that her aunts ended.
Speaker 3: Up gifting me the Time Life book set, and what was in there, books on evolution and primates and early man and all these wonderful things.
Speaker 2: And in their smack dam of that book were critters that looked like Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: And so another thing that said to me, oh, maybe things aren't really as we as they appear to be, and maybe we shouldn't always listen to those george at times. So these were very very fundamental. I mean even in high school, I would skip school and where would I go?
Speaker 2: The Natural History museum?
Speaker 3: So or if I was in school, I was reading another book that I wasn't supposed to be right, So I think I mentioned that, you know, the class I did best in was anthropology one oh one at the community college, Go figure. And so when it came time to choose a major, I was already I've been acting since nineteen ninety eight. I was in a commercial with mister T and I was killed by Eva Longoria and all these other quoa. I was Jason Statham's stand in, which is kind of like a stuntman, but you don't do spot so if you're a safe stuntman. So I was already doing all these acting things. So when it came time to major, I'm like, I'm a major anthropology because that's a class I did best in And I ended up becoming the president of the of the of the Honors Club. And I volunteered at a natural history museum. You know, That's why I always tell people sometimes you got to do things for free.
Speaker 2: You might know plenty of people. I don't do anything if a row without a buck. I get that. I get that, but.
Speaker 3: I think there's investments in the world. Use investments or payoffs to yourself, your future self. So by volunteering there, I ended up taking over the education department. I ended up running the activities activities of a monthly activities and family days. So we would do like plaster casts of dinosaur fangs or claws, or one year we printed up a bunch of cryptid cards, so we had like big Foot and Sasquatch, and YETI all spread out all over the museum and the kids would collect them.
Speaker 2: So we did these fun things.
Speaker 3: We would go to Peace River in Arcadia, Florida, where I would lead the fossil hunting there, and fossil hunting there is just river fines a lot of it's duodong bones, which are like ancient manatees. So I did all these wonderful, wonderful things. And even though the museum did close, which was you know, you have your dream drop dream job, and then to have that happened, it was devastating. A bunch of us tried to go on, and they still do go on. My friends and I worked for them the Palm Beach Museum of the Grays Museum of Natural History and Archaeology. In the Palm Beach Museum, I worked closely with Bobby de Palma, who you can see on the BBC.
Speaker 2: He is a paleontologist prodigy who discovered evidence of the CT that the the.
Speaker 3: Creticious tertiary extinction line. So he found the silicone sphere. So please look up Bobby to Palma, who by the.
Speaker 2: Way, at this day will not call me back. We got real life drama here, two people. I go back with these people.
Speaker 3: So Bobby won't call me back, So let me let me call Robert Robert Feedie. Robert Feenie took himself down the Amazon and down the Nile, and he would like barter his way with like watches and oranges.
Speaker 2: Won't call me back.
Speaker 3: I got a physical anthropologies anyway, I think I'm probably I'm probably digressing. I ended up working for the Palm Beach Museum with Bobby got to be a paleotech. I did work at a paleol so I actually also which is rare. I'm also an archaeologist with paleontology experience. Although I didn't do field work paleo wise, I did plenty of field work in Florida, which means digging lots of holes. And I think that brings us at least to our current day and age.
Speaker 2: So thank you for listening.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that was great, Thank you, very interesting, great introduction. Nice All right, listen, So look you want to.
Speaker 7: Ask, let's get into it. So you hear about these from some hold on.
Speaker 3: Actually it was actually Ethan's question, that's right. Yeah, he said, how did I get into this particularly right, Okay, I think that's important. So I just wanted, like, like closing of a chapter we're moving.
Speaker 5: On that was so long I forgot stay out.
Speaker 3: Modern day, September twenty twenty three, and what comes across my feed is somewhat looks like a couple of plaster special uh kids crafts pictures of aliens on my Google feed and I'm like, next ton, swipe left right, I'm interested.
Speaker 2: Thank god. My girlfriend was around and she's like, did you check out those aliens? And I'm like, no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: She's like, you might want to check those out, Okay, So we checked them out and we watched.
Speaker 2: What was immediately to come was that congressional hearing and.
Speaker 3: There's doctor Zaus jose Zalce Benitez, the forensic anthropologist for the Mexican Navy, former I believe Oxford professor. He was a it's telling the world we've got these non human things. Who what got me was and this is where it gets I recognize them and I and the other were things. I remember asking my professor about these Why would I don't even know why I remember that question and he said there was no connection because in the you know, traditional anthropology calls this independent innovation, so the fact that like bow and arrows are invented in different places, they suggest that it just organically develops, which is in complete opposition to Anthropolygy's general term, which is cultural diffusion. Human beings learn by things being passed along. And this gets me emotional because I've been at this now for two years and I've had to face my friends and family.
Speaker 2: And I'm just trying to get the message out there. Crazy.
Speaker 3: I do have beer in here, so you know, there's a little bit of a depressant happening.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing forgive me. That was amazing.
Speaker 3: Usually I get choked up about the maori, but well, I guess I can continue you.
Speaker 2: Is there any questions so far?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I do have one thing.
Speaker 8: I think I know where you're coming from.
Speaker 7: And you're definitely not alone because Ricardo here, he's got a friend who tried to get his mathematics published on these Dolman sites, right, and they immediately threw it back and says, don't we don't do mathematics on these things. So we took out all these different parts and resubmitted that we can't accept that because the mathematics hasn't been invented yet, and.
Speaker 2: It's just like, how does that? Well, here you go, yeah, what do you do? Then you know? And then I guess.
Speaker 3: In geological terms, they called them a glacial erratics. That's been like one weird stone's on top of another and maybe maybe that stone looks like.
Speaker 2: A tritactyl head. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: They call them, you know, a glacial erect So this has been very emotional for me when I went, because I did have an existential spiritual moment.
Speaker 2: Oddly, it was on the on the solar eclipse.
Speaker 3: In October and I got out of bed and said, I have to write this down, and that's when I wrote the first part of my Constant Companion theory, which you can find at tridactles dot com.
Speaker 2: Currently, tridactles dot com is basically my placeholder for my two.
Speaker 3: Cultural articles, and there should be I'll be adding a second science article and two science articles. So what I'm kind of doing is instead of just keeping all this shit to myself and writing a book, it's just like we're in a new paradigm here, so I'm I'm just playing social media intermediary. Well, I'm trying to play intermediary, but really I'm at the peak right now of providing people not just with the cultural information, which I thought I had a black market on, I had a monopoly on because two years ahead of everyone in research essentially, but now I'm also moving forward with the biological and the two together.
Speaker 2: Just you know, ontological shock.
Speaker 8: I would ask you considering the relevance of what you have, any what you're showing, and considering the vast amount of I will call it generally as UFO communities. But the people that are interested in uh exo exo exo biological or exo biology, thank you? Why they this? I told this to most of those that are here. That is, I don't understand how people are more interested in blurry images of something that cannot be identified. When you have can I say a friend who won't listen, you have something that can actually be looked upon, analyzed, scene and finish this this pairdigm that has been a chasm between these two that believers are non believers? Right, So why aren't you get that attention? I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: You know, they say that the Vietnam War affected Americans perception on authority.
Speaker 2: So you end up with rebellious.
Speaker 3: Characters in the cinematic universe and maybe even the comic book universe that were to come after it, even someone.
Speaker 2: Like Dirty Harry or Wolverine from Marvel.
Speaker 3: There's this sort of this mentality, and it kind of was on the back of the conspiracy of JFK. Then the American psyche suffers nine to eleven, which hasn't been resolved in my opinion, in fact, whatever the opposite of resolve is, that's what's happened. COVID of course comes around, and so let's keep going with this. And then we have AI and CGI and people who are just out right liars for disingenuous reasons. I don't know why people do that, but they've created they've managed to create a dystopian, paranoid society where truth cannot be discerned from falsitudes. And so while I am quite aft at arguing politics with people, this has a whole different, weird spin to it because politics can.
Speaker 2: Be kind of subjective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's your opinion, man, But you know, they say Americans specifically have a problem discerning opinion from fact, and so now opinion somehow has displaced Exhibit A and so yeah, it's been frustrating. It's like, I can, you know, I can, I can do a political debate with you, but for you just to like willfully ignore scans, we got we got issues. And can you imagine I don't even talk to people about the cultural archaeological connections because how can I if you don't believe these are physical bodies?
Speaker 2: Well never, you'll.
Speaker 3: Never Whenever I say after that, it's gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: That's why I found I didn't understood when I asked you if you were taking any measures to try and actually get them seen by proper people, by proper academics that cannot be taken as non credible, And you answered me that you weren't. Debts for other people to do. If you remember, it was.
Speaker 2: The DNA I don't have.
Speaker 3: I don't have access to the DNA, nor would I probably even know what to do with it. You know, I can have an opportunity to go see the bodies, but even if I got there, I'm like, what am I going to do? Take a thousand dollars selfie? Sure I realize how valuable I have been stay home every day when I say I've been doing this full time.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: That means for the last two years, since September twenty twenty three, I wake up and sit in front of this very same keyboard and research and create content and write content and put it out there and.
Speaker 2: Just playing my role.
Speaker 3: I have a personal philosophy called education through Entertainment, and I've used it here locally in Broward County to earn tens of thousands of dollars of grants for such things as we did a Conquista Door.
Speaker 2: Two years in a row, we did a Conquistador.
Speaker 3: Show, if you will, where again my friend Robert Feenie, the gentleman who took him down, took himself down the rivers of the world, the longest rivers. He and I would do a historical reenactment of Conquisa Doors and I'd get to wear the armor. And by the way, I can dance in Conquista Door armor. So anyway, the point of that was just saying that, you know, there's my whole rant was you asked me why, Yeah, But then.
Speaker 8: That's my fault because I wrongly assumed that you were the curator of those games.
Speaker 3: Ah, I see, okay, okay, fair enough, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Believe that you had them, you were the curating No, I am.
Speaker 3: An actually and people, I mean people might not realize that.
Speaker 2: Again, they think there's some cadre.
Speaker 3: Tried to act to masterminds out there, and I'm an independent researcher who who just recognized them from an anthropology class twenty three years ago. And if no one else is going to say that exact thing, then I'm going to say it.
Speaker 2: And it is what it is now? Should I continue?
Speaker 3: By the way, what do you want to ask any questions about Canada or Caribbean, because I'd like to move on geographically.
Speaker 6: I have a question for you, and yes, Vance in regards to folks not comprehending things, I would yeah, the not the Vice President JJ Advance. I think I can help you out with the lack of comprehension of folks. The literacy rates of America are getting back to we're in some new all time lows. In fact, you know one hundred and fifty years ago we had higher literacy, far higher literacy rates than we did. But what that hell bodies are we talking about? What body is we talking about here? That's that was my main question. I mean, I'm always showing on the first two buys. There's a little bit.
Speaker 3: There's you know, there's a confusion about how many specimens where they went. There are two bodies that were shown at front of the Mexican Congress, and I thought their names were Clara Andmorrow Mauricio.
Speaker 2: I'll have to look at my h I have. I do have a running list.
Speaker 3: I never heard of those again, so those may have been spirited off to other sources.
Speaker 2: So that is an interesting point you bring up.
Speaker 3: Now, unless those names were aliases to protect the innocent, I don't know, unless those names were just you know, maybe they're different specimens. So yeah, the first two that I saw in Mexico from the from you know, not personally, I believe was Clara and Mauricio. I'll definitely look it up while we're talking here though.
Speaker 8: And then there's how many are there.
Speaker 3: Currently there are about twenty two, but the rumor has it that there is one hundred or one thousand.
Speaker 5: What even twenty two is a decent amount?
Speaker 2: Are they all for a scientific sample?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well are they all from the same location or area or are they more so?
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 3: So, yes, they've all been found apparently near Nasca, Peru. The Nasca lines right, very famous for what appears to be depictions of the astronaut mm hmmm mm hm and others others strangeties. Right, let's see here. I'm looking right now for a list of tradactal specimens updated and it says updated. It's probably not even updated. Let me just see if I can show that to you guys. Yeah, sure, hm, you see that. Yes, Mauricio, Clara and Mauricio, so you see I have them listed. This might not be an updated list, and Wawita probably shouldn't be on there, because Wawita looks like perhaps a body that was created in emulation and they probably realized they did something horribly wrong and then murdered her.
Speaker 5: The artimist interesting, nice name.
Speaker 6: Who assigned these names? Did they come with name tags or who was signed them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's funny. Actually, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: That's funny because you know, I suggest that maybe some of these have different names. For example, Alberto has a metal hip in him, so maybe he's actually Vulcan or Hephaestus.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but there is different people with very different imaginations over there. Because you go from Artemis to big Hands one and big Hand that's.
Speaker 3: All they have right, So I just want to give you just a little bit more of a cultural background. I will piggyback on that question there. So the bodies were found in Nasca, Peru. My recollection from class was Bella Coola, Canada and the Tyeno.
Speaker 2: Of the Caribbean, where you can find and a bit of it. A bit of a.
Speaker 3: Forward identification process on my part was one of the first things I identified, aside from the three fingers, of course, which is obvious, is the courtiform shaped face.
Speaker 2: And what I mean by courtiform, I mean heart shaped face. So this courtiform or heart shaped face.
Speaker 3: I decided to look up Polynesian or riceananic cultures and the Maori people have the hatiki and it is a greenstone or a jade type stone of a cortiform faced, which the courtiform, let's talk about it was actually making the humps of the heart.
Speaker 2: Are these super orbital.
Speaker 3: Arches which you probably are more familiar with on something like an ape or a primitive human. In fact, we can look at this skull and say how alien it is. I can also look at it and say how human this still looks.
Speaker 2: It is not too far off from.
Speaker 3: What's known as Homo longi, which coincidentally or ironically is dragon man. Well, whoever that anthropologist who named that, and it's say, nailed it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: So the Maori have the hay Tiki and it's a little greenstone, three fingered sinning, sort of cross legged, bent neck, and they call that being. And this is where I normally get it. This isn't where I normally.
Speaker 2: Get choked up. But I think I got that out of the way.
Speaker 3: Is they call that being the ancestor? And those same petroglyphs that I found tried actile. I didn't find them by I noted that, and that want to be clear, I noted the similarities. We tried actyls and cortiform shaped faces were found with images of spirals, images of serpents, and mother image imagery, mother goddess imagery.
Speaker 2: So what is mother goddess imagery.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's a depiction of a smaller being below or literally giving birth, and so a being is emerging from another being.
Speaker 2: So let's just go over some of those again. Cortiform heart shape.
Speaker 3: Of course, the tried acta limbs, water, spirals, serpent imagery, snakes, and mother goddess.
Speaker 2: So I put all.
Speaker 3: Of those together, plus the Mallori calling belief, calling the heytiki the ancestor, and I was basically often running from there.
Speaker 8: M So, how do you decided to start relating these cultures? Were just for those artifacts if you look into the tradition, the yes, folklore, yes, it helps to confirm your assumption.
Speaker 3: So one of the first things I did, of course, was I checked with other archae Now, keep bind most of this as casual so and sometimes I just take information and I stick it in my brain and I'm.
Speaker 2: Off and running. So I didn't always citation anything.
Speaker 3: Or so I just did a casual research of archaeologists, and they supported my suspicions that the spiral was water and that all of this this imagery was connected. And how is that deciphered? Because there is a prominent myth throughout humanity of a serpent mother, Reptilian, tudorary beings, beings coming from the water with knowledge. And it turns out again kind of looking at that independent innovation, which is archaeological coincidence, anthropological coincidence. This is.
Speaker 2: Very much all over the place serpent worship. I mean, come on, how much conspiratorial? If you will YouTube videos.
Speaker 3: And I have to say, before the bodies were shown, I didn't want to hear about the Bible.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to hear about the Aninachy. I didn't want to hear about reptilians.
Speaker 3: Now I'm putting all of this together in this crazy cocktail of what happened. And it turns out that my research brought me to if I could come to one codified belief, one codified serpent worship belief that is still alive and well today, and that's Hinduism and the belief in the Naga.
Speaker 2: This is not the past.
Speaker 3: Sad Guru, the philosopher, philanthropist.
Speaker 2: Engages in Naga padani. I can't remember the rest of it. And it's a Naga festival.
Speaker 8: Well, the serpent worship is the oldest form of worship.
Speaker 3: So well, it turns out that any sort of opinion animal mythology, any culture that sort of puts some sort of animal on a pedestal, is because that animal either looked like or engaged in a behavior that was similar to the ancestors. And who are the ancestors? According to the Maori, these tritactyl beings and again codified in the Naga beliefs and also the dragon beliefs.
Speaker 2: So here we are.
Speaker 1: Yes, excuse me, ed, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: In the Irani, thank you for interrupting me. It's okay.
Speaker 1: In the ass in the Mayan people, they do still practice the serpent worship what cuts a puddle, and they do consider it being the the I guess ancestor. And they said that they worship snakes because when they opened people up, all they find is snakes, right, and that snakes were life and it was what connected us between all the realms and then as well as water itself. I believe they also said that the ancients walked out of the water and gave life on land.
Speaker 2: So it's an addition.
Speaker 1: Incas also have that belief system, and so almost I'm not very familiar with Native Americans above the Rio Grande, but at least South America, Central and Mexico, they still have that belief system in their indigenous people.
Speaker 8: And you can join both of those things. That's because the serpentine water on this sculptured r right, there's serpentine the water to make the water look like the head of a snake. That is that bulge of the beginning of the water.
Speaker 3: I had a sort of a little personal relevation on that, and that is I actually live on a it looks like canal. It's supposed to be a slow running river, and I noticed that life makes concentric circles under that water. So there's gonna be times. Perhaps I hope I don't disappoint. But again, I think the whole of humanity's cosmology, mythology, religion is based on a primates interpretation on an amphibious species behavior. So these beings emerging from the water, this is a good Actually, this is a good connection.
Speaker 2: So are you guys with me up to this point? There's something?
Speaker 3: If something doesn't make sense, then be like, way, wait, wait, wait, how.
Speaker 2: Did you get there?
Speaker 3: Because I'm trying to take you on my own personal journey of discovery on how this little what could be it could be seen as a little discovery just kept getting bigger.
Speaker 2: So if we all agree that dis.
Speaker 3: Serpent worship is a cultural you know, universality, then we can move on.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 6: Supposedly forty five hundred years old approximately, so we're talking is that's Serpent Mound And uh yeah, Adams County, Ohio.
Speaker 3: I was even thinking that serpent mound might even I don't even Maybe it's for interpreting it wrong.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not a mouth, maybe it's the head.
Speaker 6: I got a lot of ideas what it might be. But it's often considered a serpent. So, and it is allegedly forty five hundred years old or so.
Speaker 2: And let's talk.
Speaker 3: Let's go a little parallel from the serpents. I mean, there's the frog people of the Northwest. There's owls that you're not supposed to stare at. There's ant people, there's termite mounds, there's dan hinga. I think so my experiences and anytime, so that's unfortunately, that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I point on something.
Speaker 3: I showed a Northwest Pacific Indian depiction of a.
Speaker 2: Frog, very stylized, and they said, that's.
Speaker 3: Just a frog, and I'm like, well, there's no three fingered frogs in that northwest Canada, so I'm guessing it's a little bit more than that, you know, So any animal from where I stand again is just because hey, doesn't that remind you of the ancestors?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does, And that's where we're at. So let's go back to the water.
Speaker 3: So I've had a lot of byproducts of these discoveries, meaning I've had to learn Semitic script, I've had to learn Chinese script, and I'm surely not an expert, but I definitely recognize some things now. And one of the cool byproducts was I found out that the sphinx and lions rock in Sri Lanka both cross coordinate within a degree on Mount Kailash, the holiest mountain in the world.
Speaker 8: Quincident planning.
Speaker 2: To the stakes planning.
Speaker 3: I like that, yeah, exactly, So why that that? Why is Mount Kailash? And I've come to my own conclusion that let's take it a step back. At the base of Mount Kailash, there are two lakes. There's Lake Rakasha or Angkulo ang Kuo and manosavar Minos. I don't know if I'm pronouncing that one right.
Speaker 2: The freshwater lake. We have a salt water lake and a freshwater lake right next to each other.
Speaker 3: One is named after the Ogre mother goddess, and there's a little bit of paradolia there if you're going to look up Lake Rakasha at the base near Mount Kailash, which kind of looks like I tried act all with a long neck and a big head. So if these people, these beings may have been so powerful, maybe they even did some terraforming.
Speaker 2: So anyway, who had this saltwater lake in this freshwater lake?
Speaker 3: And it's a rumor that one goddess became impregnated when she swam in that freshwater lake.
Speaker 2: I think a god has said that.
Speaker 3: An elephant's trunk entered her side and impregnated her.
Speaker 2: There's something going on in Mount Kailash.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I thought was, is there just giant periodoli here? That's what's funny When people accused me of like various paradolia, It's like, well, guess what the ancients freaking loved. They loved paradolia. If you came across a rock that looked like one of the ancients, you'd be like, cool, rock, let's come back here. Maybe you would even formate it. Let's like, hey, let's make it look more like the ancestors. So we have to be careful when we like dismiss things as paradolia, because paradolia is what makes animals metaphorical stand ins for the beings.
Speaker 8: I think that love is always there's always the danger when we are hyper focused on something that we start seeing things that are not actually there. But I also think that we also find a lot of things that are actually there that other people don't see. Actually, that's there has to be some some judgment and put the dazzling of our interest and our fascination by this a little bit to the side. But I've seen some of your images and I can see what you see to prove it is another thing. But yeah, it is there, but there is there something it is. So I mean just just want to say, I think absolutely Ethan has had a question that I interrupted once and then set in and yeah, well, oh no, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: No, it was just a silly a point on your overall build of the rejection of the serpent. And sometimes maybe it's so ubiquitous we might not notice it. But the Bible, right really starts with the rejection of not just the serpent, but the old serpent.
Speaker 2: Right, So all that old serpent worship, it's.
Speaker 3: Right there, it's right there, and it's been with us the whole time. It's a misinterpretation, I am afraid. And let's just stick with the water real quick. So, and of course you guys know the Sumerian myths of Iuana s uh Dagon coming from the water with the fish heads.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they got the fish heads wrong.
Speaker 3: I think if you look at the tritactyl profile, it looks like a fish that can go like this.
Speaker 2: And in fact, the.
Speaker 3: Isle of Copra, which may be related to the myth of Capricorn where the SATs or pan jumps into the Mediterranean, becomes half fish half goat. If you look at the isle of Coppra, here's more paradolia for you. Just like Lake Rikasha, the isle of Copra looks like the profile of a tritactyl head. Lake Prakasha looks like a skinny necked head of a mother goddess tritactyl. So here we are listen to that name ang Kuo. Well, I started to notice what I identified as the Naga morpheme. And this is how we can demonstrate a global culture through this simple method. It seems as though saltwater lakes in Tibet region West Tibet Chinese names, perhaps many of them had the um morpheme in it, like Naga. I started to notice that this uh morpheme is pretty prominent in a lot of places. In fact, that Ang Kuo, if you look into Proto Indo European.
Speaker 2: We have the angles. We have Anglish and it has the um in it and angle and anguilla in Spanish is what eels. And the Maori their gods are also eels.
Speaker 7: Ed can't we can't forget angels.
Speaker 2: And of course angels, which of course is one of those things that's a little bit like.
Speaker 3: Yes, the angels, which people say, hey, that means messenger. I'm like, yeah, but who is delivering it? Right?
Speaker 2: So that's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: With that, which also led me to believe that perhaps they're at Mega Lake Gobi in which is now the Gobi Desert, may have been primate Eden, and a Proto language may have developed from there.
Speaker 2: And you have to consider the Tibetan.
Speaker 3: Creation myth of an ogres goddess who mates with the monkey god. Well, my god, if that just isn't the tail that we're looking at genetically in a creature like Maria, and that might be about all I have to say culturally, unless there's other questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's probably artifact questions.
Speaker 8: But I would like to ask you something.
Speaker 3: I'll take a break here, I'm gonna I'm gonna take do we get actually what time is it?
Speaker 2: Do we get a break?
Speaker 8: You Nicholson?
Speaker 2: It's a song a little dry here, but no, keep going, let's go.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I have I have a question on a subject that interested me particularly in fact, I have two questions. First of all, if there's any relation in your research, considering that the Kailashan Mountain. Uh, it's very much like a pilot mountain in the United States, only pilot mountain. It's just not smaller. But both are made of crystal. I want to know if you find any relation with the tridactyls and crystal. And my second question is the one that I'm more focused in that I noticed in your research that you note that they have a specific throat for specific sounds or something of the sort. And I'm very curious the throat, the throat, the bone.
Speaker 3: That's actually not the throat, No, it's just they don't have lungs. They're not going to be making vocalizations that way.
Speaker 8: Oh I see, Okay, Okay, So you.
Speaker 3: Said crystals the only of course they have implants, and there allude to be possibly osmium implants, which if that's true, that indicates a very advanced industrial society to make the ospium, and that actually even the diet samacious earth, which is the white substance that covers them and protects them from pests, that requires high industrial activity that wasn't really invented until the eighteen hundreds. But as far as other stones go, jade and greenstone seem to be the depiction of the beings, which led me to understand, oh, we have little green men here. And if you notice one of the individual skulls, I want.
Speaker 2: To say it was skull oh god ten, maybe skull number ten.
Speaker 3: Once they cleaned it up, sure enough, the green started to appear from it, so.
Speaker 8: That so you get natural pigmentation on the bone itself.
Speaker 3: Apparently there is skin material preserved thanks to that diet samacious earth. You know, these beings may have spawned the entire mummification process. The Egyptian mummies would remove the inner organs. Well, these guys don't have them anyway, Did they inspire that? I'd say likely. That's where I'm at right now. It's like everything in our culture is derived from these beings, which is why I say, even down to our basic symbol of the heart. And you're gonna ask again, well, how come the heart. Their face is shaped with the heart, and they're associated with mother goddess, imagery, ancestor worship, fertility, imagery, and creation.
Speaker 8: So do you think that it was those these beings that engineered humans?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if i'd use the term engineer, but to piggyback onto I believe it's the Dogon tribes about the serpent mother, the serpent Mother.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, they have this belief into bed too. It's very similar these aren't.
Speaker 3: And are we going to just disregard the beliefs of the ancients and we're going to supplant them with our own Western Judeo Christian mumbo jumbo. That's why I don't even like getting into some like metaphysical debates with people, because it's like the Battle of the Wu, and I'm not gonna change trade Wu with you.
Speaker 2: Believe what you want.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you what I found, you know, and what I suspect.
Speaker 8: So how do you suspect they communicate if they didn't need sound?
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go ahead.
Speaker 3: And you said about a bone, or you said about the throw, let me let's go look at a quick bone photo here. If you guys want to keep asking questions or talk amongst yourselves.
Speaker 2: Well, I looked this up real quickly.
Speaker 1: I actually have a question that I'll wait, no, go ahead. Did they have belly buttons?
Speaker 2: So, uh, they don't have belly buttons.
Speaker 3: And even Maria, who is a human sized uh being, she doesn't have a navel and she doesn't have a cossacks. So one of the and well there'll be another slide probably let's sit back to her until So yeah, that means they were likely came from an egg, just like the eggs we have in the smaller ones. So Maria because she doesn't have a cossacks, and you know you can you can partially thank me to this. The researchers had already noted that the lower lumbard looked fused or there seemed to be one singular bone. Well I looked at it and said, that's a frog ass. That's what's called a eurostyle because why they lost the tail already, and we can look at that in a slide show. Let's let's see if we can look at this thing here.
Speaker 2: First. Let me go ahead, and uh so you said house is bone.
Speaker 8: Yah ahead, you said they don't have organs. Do they have any organs?
Speaker 2: So since these the best equivalent guys is to think of I can't see more of it? All right, there we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, it's a little a little funny.
Speaker 8: It's it's it's blurry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what let's glory. Yeah, before it was.
Speaker 2: Fine, maybe I can make a giant or huh, are you on full screen?
Speaker 8: On your on your screen?
Speaker 2: Uh no, let's say. Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: Oh, but it's probably sharing something else now right, well, hey let's look at her.
Speaker 5: Oh I see like that. Can you drag it down? Maybe? I don't know if for some reason? Well okay, no, good still, no, you're perfect in the middle. It's just a little fuzzy.
Speaker 2: Okay that you have.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so we were trying to you know, we were asking about out communication and it looks like to me and this was identified by Miles and I believe, a Russian doctor by the name of Galetchki, and that was what they call a pyramid or a pyramidal bone.
Speaker 2: And it's right behind.
Speaker 3: The eye sockets, just kind of below the temporal bone here, and they suggested that it was for balance, which it could be, and This is one of those weird things where I kind of just have a guess on that maybe.
Speaker 2: Came true or we'll come true. We'll see. Is that it maybe used for sound amplification and perhaps.
Speaker 3: Even for buuancy control. And this is not any sort of a bone that you would find in your ear. It doesn't relate to those bones. There's no sort of chambers, if you will, So it appears to be something not related to primate DNA.
Speaker 1: And with your when you show the face, heart shape face, yeah, brain looks like I know that there was like an elongation and or I've been to Peru, I've seen the elongated you know, skulls, So I was assuming that it would have something like that, but it does not. It has more of a heart shaped face. The heart shape face reminds me of the brain of a dolphin, and you usually have their their two lobes much more pronounced because it is a section of auditory development where they can echo better than they can our visual is better, right, so our our frontal part is much more developed as well as our occipital but with dolphins it's much more enhanced in the area of the auditory. So it reminds me of that. And when you talk about the.
Speaker 2: Things, that's interesting because there might be two dried spheres within the skull.
Speaker 3: Don't quote me on that, but we could definitely look into that, and perhaps that does indicate something of that nature. And I wouldn't put it past them if these are marine creatures, like I suspect, So that's a good thing to talk about. So why are these marine creatures? Your first superficial clue? They have three fingers, so we have three fingered frogs, we have three fingered salamanders. But we want to go deeper than that. The fact that they don't have lungs, which alludes to cutaneous respiration, which also alludes to cutaneous waste removal, indicates an amphibian and something more, not a lizard man, but something more akin to a salamander man.
Speaker 2: But what makes the tritaxles interesting? And let's go ahead. I will go ahead and return to that.
Speaker 8: But we aware of any life creature that doesn't use lungs on on this type of morphology.
Speaker 3: Yes, salamanders, types of salamanders and amphibians.
Speaker 2: Okay, and so what's unusual? Yes, what'd you say? I said?
Speaker 1: Their lung is their skin right.
Speaker 3: And so if you've heard of the tails of horrible smells that attribute to the aliens or demons, and these guys are getting rid of ammonia or nitrogen, you might be getting a strange smell.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys see right now?
Speaker 8: I'm very curious about that d. Tamasia's earth plate that it has on on on the chest.
Speaker 2: Right, So those that's uh, definitely some copper.
Speaker 3: Why might be more interested in is how much iron might be in here from Europe and how much copper might be here from the Great Lakes region. That would be interesting. But we talk about the no lungs. But yet we have to mention this which we suspected as a type of fercula. Or again the Russian doctor from Saint Petersburg said an interclavicle, which means something that predates of fercula.
Speaker 2: So why would you have something like this?
Speaker 3: Perhaps support of the skin, perhaps support if you're digging or burrowing or climbing, perhaps support for swimming, or perhaps even support because I suspected that these beings and we don't have full definitive proof of this yet, but the scans allude to beings that go through as since they're metamorphic, they lose their tails. It seems they go through a metamorphous This a frontline development and perhaps that's why the actual motel salamander in the Meso Americans has its religious significance.
Speaker 2: Right each animal to its own unique ability.
Speaker 3: So one of the things that the archaeology archaeology has taught me is the archaeology and the ancestral narrative are predicting the biology.
Speaker 2: So when you hear.
Speaker 3: Myths of dare I say, virgin births or some sort of Earth mother impregnaty herself, this.
Speaker 2: Is them.
Speaker 3: If you talk about God's like Loki and Set who appear to change sex, this is likely them. Because there's evidence of hermaphroditism. And if you know amphibians, you know they can experience sequential hermaphroditism and depending on the environment exactly, so we have a fercula and if you also know but if they have something we don't have.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and look at back at that.
Speaker 3: They have abdominal ribs, floating abdominal ribs or australia, which you'll find crocodilians in some dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: So just looking at some of these traits.
Speaker 3: We have amphibians, we have birds, we have crocodiles, and of course we have the eggs, which I am proud to say I may be one of the first people on the planet to say, hey, we got baby dragons. When was the last time you saw a baby dragon? When they made Artemisus scans and video available to me, I already knew what to look for because I saw that the Chinese had already made their awareness of these beings known in small drade, jade big dragons.
Speaker 8: And I have a couple of my next questions, so you've got there by yourself. I what it was going to be my next question of all about the larvae about yes.
Speaker 3: So I was fed of what to look for in the eggs by the Chinese pig dragons, which I have a couple here for you to take a look at.
Speaker 2: No groovy jay.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately, this one's awesome looking, and this one looks like a and these might be replicas. I don't know, to be honest, but are these are called hong Shan pig dragons. And it provided me with the clue that we would be looking for larva.
Speaker 2: Within the eggs.
Speaker 3: So when I went looking snooping around Artemis's eggs. Sure enough, I found one which appears to be hatching, and I found another one within the egg. And I also found images of other tiny little eggs within the beings the the embryos themselves.
Speaker 6: That's an interesting study, sir. What what's so that's interesting? You got tipped off all this ancient folklore. I'm presumably ancient right from China. What's the backs around there is on the Chinese?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, there's not a lot.
Speaker 3: It's you know a lot of times if someone's buried with something, it's a funerary gift or something, so you might find them buried with people.
Speaker 2: So you know they liked them, right, they liked them at Yeah.
Speaker 3: And of course you got to keep in mind, guys. So here's another thing. As they talk about the Naga and the dragons, keep in mind, I predicted made this prediction before Maria's DNA was done.
Speaker 2: When they did Maria's.
Speaker 3: DNA, she came back hand Chinese where we're finding the origin of the dragons.
Speaker 2: And me and mar.
Speaker 3: Who still to this day worshiped the dragon mother and practice and neck extensions. So I was already putting that cultural stuff out there before her genetics came back. So I can't emphasize enough, guys that yes, some of you alluded to by the Bible, Yes are in sessional narratives. At our mythology does indicate, you know, some of our suspicions and the archaeological record. I knew that these were going to be front first beings in their development based on letters found in American West, in Semitic script, in Chinese letters like g Do you guys know what the Chinese letter for for God is or sky?
Speaker 2: The earliest ones?
Speaker 3: You ever see what the earliest letters look like for that? Oh no, sir no, So let's look at why. One of the reasons I knew that we were going to be dealing with a front limb first being.
Speaker 2: Because that one, not that one, jeez.
Speaker 6: So while you're looking for that one, the on the DNA stuff. So that sounds like what's central China? You said, Han and me and more.
Speaker 3: So, Yeah, this kind of spins off my theory that the proto human culture came off of the Himalayan Plateau where they said that the goddess was the dragon mother or they'll call her, uh, what do they call her? The dragon Mother of the West. You know, I call her the I call her Dragon Queen X.
Speaker 2: Because I like to be extra.
Speaker 3: So we're looking at a letter xi in Chinese, which means the child. And so here's some other so you can zoom in. Of course, that one of the centers poopy looking right.
Speaker 2: So this told me.
Speaker 3: That we were going to be expecting these We were going to be expecting front limb first development, which of course goes right along with their amphibian background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h m hmm.
Speaker 8: I'm going to make you a crazy question. Have you ever pondered that depth could be the face before the face we see now on the spins?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, if in fact, when you actually look at the sphinx and you do some casual measuring, it's not too far off. Look how elongated that is. And part of my discovery is that, yes, cats are just one of the symbolic versions of these creatures because of their benign little faces and probably the way they sat because they went through a quadrupedal stage. Look at Achig nine, he's pictured in this same quadrupedal stage.
Speaker 7: Think about the differences between house cats and wildcats. Right, they've got the slit for eyes, which is not normal for cat species. They've got a snake like tail, which the other species of cats don't have. And there's definite differences that you see, you know, especially in Egypt, they've got the symbol of these mummies that have that heart like face shown up in the cat.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And if you notice the way they bury the cats, they break all their bones and kind of put them all crazy upright, what were they trying to recreate there?
Speaker 2: Yep? What were they trying to create with a crocodile?
Speaker 3: If you look at a crocodile from above and look down at it, it could look like an elongated head being staring back at you. So let's talk about one more example of the child, and that'll segue us into steganography. How many people in the group are familiar with with my steganography theory.
Speaker 2: Or I call it have no graven images theory. So I believe that there are traces of these beings.
Speaker 3: And one of the clues that I'm expecting front limb development in an amphibian creature is the head of Ganesh. The head of Ganesh is said to have a body shaped like an elephant's head. Not that they'll old guy is an elephant. And so here's a head of Ganesh that I spotted, which appears to show the child character that I.
Speaker 2: Just showed you in Ah, perhaps worship of sky. Oh yeah, that's what we was gonna shaw. We're gonna look at the sky symbol.
Speaker 3: So I call this my theotherianthropic graphene theory, which essentially means God beast man letters. So that's another part of the evidence that we can cite for a possible proto civilization.
Speaker 2: Here you go, that is Tien.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta see it. Did you see that I show you the Ganesh? Or now, okay, I totally.
Speaker 2: Talked about We'll have to go back.
Speaker 3: This is Tien one version of it. Note the anomalist limbs. These guys have range hinge limbs. They don't have ball and socket everywhere. I'm not sure about. I have to look more into the arms and the hips. But the where the elbows and these are. So we have tim there, which.
Speaker 2: Is the symbol for God or symbol for sky. Here's another version. Is that strange? Now let's look at Ganesh. Let's see. Oh, here it is.
Speaker 3: This is the head of Ganesh, which I believe is depicting the child character and what do they call ganesh in Tamil language.
Speaker 2: But the child and one more another head of ganesh.
Speaker 5: You make that a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I call this steganography or also it relates to a more complicated steganography which I call perspective and amorphosis, which means for you to decipher the hidden message in the art, and it's dependent on your own perspective. And I believe that perspective also is dependent on do you believe in these things? Or it might even go as deep as do you have empathy.
Speaker 2: For these things?
Speaker 3: I love posting the steganography because many times there is an anthropomorphic human.
Speaker 2: Figure that distracts the viewer.
Speaker 3: So people will say, I don't see you know, tried actal, I just see a person with five fingers.
Speaker 2: Well, usually that person is.
Speaker 3: Fulfilling a role of a motif I discovered in relation to these, which is related to the serpent mother motif, which is life from the mouth. You've mentioned the meso American belief before. There's the jaguar cats who seem to be spitting out scrolls of life. So there's a life from a mouth motif which again would go along with the gastro brooding of an amphibian creature whose eggs are hatching within them. So that is why my belief that the entirety of human cosmology is based on a primate seeing something give birth to a larva from its mouth or maybe even from its head, as in the case of the mind born motif, Because what if these larvas were confused being born within a hybrid being and couldn't figure out how to escape.
Speaker 2: Who popped out of Zeusa's head exactly? And what's the thing to his? Is usually three? Just like there's three eggs, right, what's the same?
Speaker 7: Athena is the one who popped out of his head, and Athena the owl with the heart shaped face mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And she's always depicted to with a super long helmet like what she's concealing under there.
Speaker 2: So yes, all harps, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, that's why I try to tell people this. You guys could do your own due diligence by reinvestigating the myths and the religions.
Speaker 2: You can go back to the artifacts.
Speaker 3: Go into the museums where I've discovered that even something as basic as our cross hatching pattern, our cross hatching pattern appears to be inspired by a very similar cross hatching pattern on their skin. I suggest the whole of our symbolic world is based on these beings, which is why even as a child, I would stare at floors and volutes that are even in my house now, and I would say to my mother, I see a face right paradolia. My mother's like, oh, that's just a design. Look at our ionic columns. I had suspected that the ionic columns worthy head and eyes of a tritactl, which sounds crazy. And I'm talkingalking about those columns at the top of our US treasury. I think they're at of all places if you want conspiracy. And so what's there. There's a spire, two spirals, two volutes. What turns out the ionic columns is derived from temples devoted to Hera devoted to serpent worship, built over springs. I mean, do you see the connection. And so if you look into our history, we have things called astra poles with depictions on it. We have this, We have the bronze serpent from the Old Testament placed on a pole. We have Hathor and perhaps one of my greatest steganographic discoveries was the temple of Hathor at Dendera, where it turns out.
Speaker 2: It appears as.
Speaker 8: Though I know exactly what are you're talking about.
Speaker 3: That if you stand at a specific angle, at a specific distance, the two images of the goddess contract on one another and become one singular image.
Speaker 8: And he has the top of the columns the faces the face, and you have.
Speaker 2: The top of the columns. So that was another just one of those interesting things.
Speaker 3: I had already predicted that, Oh, I see a connection here, Are you guys familiar with the Syrian ie idols. The Syrian ie idols looked like little gingerbread cookies of Et three eight hundred BC.
Speaker 8: And have your research led you to anything about how the larvae were cared for?
Speaker 3: Or Yeah, I suspect that I saw an ancient Sumerian of depictions of Anne or Anu. They'd make him a stylized version of what looks like a little square ionic column. So that was that was really the Connector he segued the little gingerbread cookies of Et the Syrian eye idols. He represented a sort of intermediary phase before we went to a more stylized phase of the Iona columns. The myths of these beings are either going to become super stylized and we're not going to recognize them, or the opposite, they're gonna become super anthropomorphised and we're gonna call them dwarves and elves.
Speaker 2: Hm, let's look at this one.
Speaker 6: So what's the story on these Sumerian Syrian eye idol business? What are these little crete what they are? What's that do they what? What's their what's their perspective or folks or behind these?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Related to fertility and related to the eye goddess of Telbrac, because.
Speaker 2: They're all all these they're all depicted with these.
Speaker 3: Big I even suggest that even our infinity symbol, our plus symbol. So I'm what the conspiracy with me is. I don't know if the historic narrative is is accurate enough to hick grand influence. Yeah, I don't think it's clear enough to predict the grand influence that these beings had on simple primate ancestors. In fact, I dare say we might not be anything without them. You know, there's these defenders of the local people. How dare you say the aliens built the pyramids? But you know, even when you talk to some of the the indigenous people of South America.
Speaker 2: They say, we didn't build that. Somebody else built that.
Speaker 6: I say the same thing about the mounds here in America, sir, so I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's not being disrespectful. You know, we have to get past us in them. Anyway, it's likely just us. Why do I say that, because if they're all, If all the clues are leading back to mother goddesses, creator beings, fertility symbolism, and ancestor worship, it means the whole of humanity is just really based on ancestor worship, and these are the ancestors, you know, shaft tombs to recreate the egg birth into the earth, because the beings came from the earth. Likely hence termite mounds are to some people turned into shrines.
Speaker 2: Termite mounds.
Speaker 3: We have to start looking at these things not from that myopic, eurocentric Judeo Christian viewpoint, which is the problem with a lot of ancient alien stuff. They rarely go past Turkey, they go east, they don't.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, my experience is, well, the Chinese and the Indians actually codify these myths. You know, there's a whole book called the Nila Matapurana, which gives you like the generations of the Naga. If they're making such detailed notes of these, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think it's just mythology. But what do we do.
Speaker 3: We dismiss it and say fake, and then at the same time we're probably swearing up and down on the New Testament. So that if you do that, if you call someone else's beliefs mythology, at the same time elevation your own to.
Speaker 2: Some higher status.
Speaker 3: But that's that's disingenuous, and that's that's not how it works. It shouldn't, especially considering that we're probably all the same people and the same religion, just watered down.
Speaker 1: And the astronaut in the Moscow lines as well as the syrianie idols, they all look very similar. If I think, yeah, this is I think, I think, yeah, go ahead, No, just not just the amount of sity that exists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's just it. They're all over the world.
Speaker 3: Those same cordiform heart shaped faces are on rivers in Russia, they're in the Australian area, and sometimes it's carved. Sometimes you can see they use vitrification, so they burnt the heart shaped faces.
Speaker 2: This is what makes it fun, you guys, It's not too hard.
Speaker 3: I mean even those even Arches National Park, was that intentional because I suggest that they may have invented.
Speaker 2: The infinity symbol.
Speaker 3: Because some of these temples in India, if you go to Google Earth and you look up these key religious locations, as you zoom out, you may see the temple or the rock structure resemble an infinity infinity shape. You pull out some more, you might see like a field that are dry earth that looks like it's an infinity shape. So there's this recursive art, I'd suggest tridactyl recursive art, where not only do images share elements of each other.
Speaker 2: But add infinitum into into space.
Speaker 7: Well, so this is, yeah, one of the first goddess statues. It's mixed with Kayberli, one of the first goddess cults out of a place in Turkey. Right, so this is all central Turkey, Anatolia, and what you see all over her are supposed to be breasts, but could those be eggs?
Speaker 2: I would say?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: Also, do you know what I do with does anyone maybe maybe you know what I.
Speaker 2: Do with every piece of archaeology? Do you know what I do to it?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I squinted, because that's the other part of the steganography. I've discovered what I called the brilliance motif, which is complex art conceals images and knowledge of the beings, and it's an ancient form of squint image. Now, this is one of those things that's very hard for people to buy. I can usually give you, like, uh a steganography one oh one, and we can start with an easy one and just so you can demonstrate, I can demonstrate to you what I suggest is again, have no graven images, and.
Speaker 5: Like, what are those things right there?
Speaker 2: And it looks like little again, you know, are those little humanoids? Because if you those are dragon that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: Don't accept, don't accept, don't accept the surface image that that that means steganography is working.
Speaker 2: Someone send to me all I see is a human I'm like, well that's working.
Speaker 9: This goddess is a fertility goddess. And those are bulls. And to get even worse, I want everyone to be prepared. If you just had lunch, those are not breaths. Those are bull testicles.
Speaker 6: Bull testicles, Okay, rocky mountain oysters ethan.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, people people eat there here, so and she is a fertility so she's bringing in the fertilization properties, if you will, there we go.
Speaker 3: And if things, of course, are going to have multivariate meanings, you know, symbolism could be a.
Speaker 2: Snake, water, and a mother goddess all at once. Okay, I saw.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pull up a little bit of steganography for you guys, so you can get the idea of what I got.
Speaker 5: One more picture. I just want to show real quick.
Speaker 2: You do it, do it. I'm still looking all right here.
Speaker 5: That was another one. There we go, there we go.
Speaker 2: We know that one that way.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen that one.
Speaker 8: This is the venus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I even suggested that venus might be concealing a giant corniform face right there.
Speaker 7: All right, well all those all those eggs coming out of the face.
Speaker 2: Mm yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually I made a I made a clay replica for my advisor at f AU here.
Speaker 2: Before I graduated, I used to like, I like to make little clay clay U. So I'm gonna go ahead and show you.
Speaker 5: Just one thing I want to mention real quick.
Speaker 4: If they didn't have belly buttons on them, I could see that meaning of mouth, because there would be no reason to make a belly.
Speaker 2: Button mount nostrils.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I guess does that look.
Speaker 9: Like their face right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nipples?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Exacally, that's steganography essentially, if we're right, if if our guests, if this is them, then that's steganography, guys, acorns.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, I'm just pulling this stuff up. So it's like if it pops out to us, I'm sure it's a lot more different places. And look at this one on the on the head of ganesh, right, it had the two eyeballs just like that.
Speaker 2: Yep. So this is a Buddhist tree of life.
Speaker 3: And this is one of those ones where like, it's actually better sometimes guys with the steganography, with these complex.
Speaker 2: Motifs, to have them smaller.
Speaker 3: Now, go ahead and look at that and squinch your eyes a little bit for an old fashioned squint image.
Speaker 8: We don't need to because the image is.
Speaker 5: So oh it actually looks better.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Am I supposed to see a sailboat in this one?
Speaker 2: Maybe? You know, mileage varies.
Speaker 5: It's like an upside down face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even think it's upside down because this one might just that's just the way they.
Speaker 4: Showing the back of the head actually could be the eyes and then nagated star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're.
Speaker 3: Super thin neck and so through my research it looks like trees plants, you know. I saw in the Tyino there is what looks like a Messo Mesopotamian tree of life, which.
Speaker 2: Maybe even the lines. So that's that.
Speaker 3: That's so we've seen two good examples of of steganography.
Speaker 2: There's likely others out there. How are we doing, guys, I'm fine to get tired. It's about time, right.
Speaker 1: One of the things on that one that you showed with the inverted nipples, there was an inversion of the nipples that we have like post breastfeeding or once you are done lactating, then you start to have retraction of the memory issue.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 9: It's interesting that they are. It seems like you're saying that they're associated with the female creator and provider and that corresponds with the teacher, right, showing us what to do.
Speaker 3: The tutory gods right, So that seems to be a cultural motif amongst humans. Someone taught us after a great flood. So this is an India.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show this one. I had a bit before I show it up real quick.
Speaker 3: I had a theory that dwarfs are just sort of our Western version of these beings, the metallurgy that could be associated in their quest for gold, it seems. And so in Indian mythology they have the Yakshas or the Yakshinis, the female versions. And so here's a statue of a Yaksha and they're lo and behold.
Speaker 2: In the center of her arms and chest is.
Speaker 3: A triaxle sianthropic head with cord of form super orbit, largest serianthropic nose and.
Speaker 2: Uh pointed temporal bones on the side of her head.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 2: And just to show you in isolation soon temple, I.
Speaker 7: Gotta put out the similarities between this and et No.
Speaker 5: I was gonna just say, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: And right.
Speaker 3: So what people don't realize is that Spielberg on Close Encounters works closely with Professor Heinik, who was in charge of Project Blue Book. So it can only indicate that either Spielberg or his special effects guy had direct intimate knowledge. Because even when I was a kid and we saw Close Encounters really well, that's really real looking.
Speaker 2: And so now we have tritactyls, we have Et.
Speaker 3: These beings have necks that seem to be able to extend just like Et.
Speaker 7: And another point is you're you're pointing out all of these mid sections that look like their faces. Well, what if this is talking about the telepathic abilities that Et had because his heart would glow as he was using his telepathy. Again, it's like he's talking through his chest.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we're probably going to find.
Speaker 3: Something interesting. So did you guys hear about the Lama theory?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: So this the skeptics are.
Speaker 3: Someone had suggested that a Lamas skull was used.
Speaker 2: To fake all of this. Well, one of the first things I noticed.
Speaker 3: Is that the tridactyls have this concave indentation here, which resembles that of a mythological character in Japan.
Speaker 2: Called the Kappa.
Speaker 3: So I identify this and I'm calling it the Kappa because it's a unique feature on the Lamas skull that they tried to purport was used to fake.
Speaker 2: All of this.
Speaker 3: It has a long sagital crest that goes right through this area to this point that they were suggesting it was a super orbital.
Speaker 2: Large Meanwhile, the back half.
Speaker 3: Of the Lama's skull wasn't there, so there was no way to demonstrate the back of this.
Speaker 2: It was just a complete fabricated thing.
Speaker 3: In fact, a disingenuous paleontologist, even though I found ahead in Artemis's egg try to tell me that was paradolia at the same time demonstrating that lamaskull. So this is the type of disingenuous behavior that conspiratorially you could suggest, you know, is this being done willfully? Are people this ignorant or this paranoid that they don't believe things?
Speaker 8: No, Well, look from my experience, what I find is people are not able to go beyond what they are ready to believe. So to make that jump, such a gigantic jump from what they learned all their lives into this realm of fantastic and global exposition or presence, it's it's too far a jump. So I, as Atlas was saying, if the guy presented the paper with the mathematics, and they returned the mathematics to him, saying that those mathna have not been invented yet, so they couldn't judge them. You get the point.
Speaker 2: So that's where we're at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I should try I should probably not get so frustrated. That's why I do try to focus on the biological science many times, because again, you're not going to believe these stories of steganography if you know.
Speaker 11: You can't get past the the biological. Unfortunately, it's so biological. Yes, you had mentioned eel, and you had mentioned because it you know, rolodex.
Speaker 1: In my head, there is an aquatic eel like salamander that has three.
Speaker 2: Toes, and well there you go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I put that in the chat for the name scientific names.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll definitely check it, check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know, the animals are going to be dependent on where you live, so perhaps even in the northern realms, a bear might be symbolic because the bear walks on two legs.
Speaker 2: It appears to be a part band, part human.
Speaker 3: Otters too, right, Otters have anthropomorphic they stand up on two legs.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the eel thing.
Speaker 3: As we mentioned earlier about angilas and angels and this ing phoneme. Please, you're gonna start noticing the own phoneme. I hope we're like doing running working. It's all like it's adding this emphasis is though we're doing the work of the gods. The alphabet was super interesting, so I suspected these alphabets are based.
Speaker 2: On these beings.
Speaker 3: We can see them in various letters. The Brahma letter of Ka is a serpentine being. So even our letters A and B, I suggest, is depicting these beings, with the original B being the head of the goddess.
Speaker 2: You know, the original meaning of the letter A is ox.
Speaker 3: So I went back in time to a Sumerian word for ox, and it shows a try angular head with like two little antennas. Because if you look at some of the decapitated heads we have, they have these pronounced cranial ridges where horn and cordiform seem to have some etymological overlap if you're familiar with Latin cordiform crown, these various various things. What was their letter in sum area that replaced our ox.
Speaker 5: It was g U D.
Speaker 3: But they said you could use A, you could use an E, you could use an I. But there was one vowel they didn't suggest you could use.
Speaker 2: That was Oh.
Speaker 8: For some reason, those sedital crests that you're talking about are there's something related to what he is believed to be on the head of a Chitahuri. Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is my belief. So keep in mind that as these stories are passed on from generation, the memory is going to fade.
Speaker 3: That's why when I look at that jazz Blanji temple that you said looks like et, that says to me, that's an eyewitness.
Speaker 2: Whoever made that knew exactly what they look like.
Speaker 3: Later on we start to see these exaggerated horns and yet with the trite actyles, and you can't see it on this one because it's really pronounced to the.
Speaker 2: Others, there's really just subtle, subtle horns.
Speaker 8: Liket.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons I had this letter theory is that one of the skulls appears to have in it, and I could be this could be reading into it appears to be a yes, I do know that Amphibian. It appears to be an archaic letter a carved into.
Speaker 2: The skull of one of the tried actyls.
Speaker 3: But meanwhile, when you look at Victoria's by their rib cage is actually a very unique shape.
Speaker 2: As sure as their face is, it.
Speaker 3: Is a near circular shape. The only thing that makes the full circle or those abdominal rib bones we spoke about otherwise, the shape of the ribs with the two flares at the bottom looks like the omega symbol. And I said to myself, well, how wild is that we have a decapitated skull with what appears to be a Greek alpha on it, and we have a unique reb cage that appears to be in the shape of an omega symbol.
Speaker 2: It's very unique in shape.
Speaker 3: And this would go right along with my theory on theotherianthropic graphemes.
Speaker 2: The letters of the world are inspired by.
Speaker 3: The religion language, as we see with the own morpheme.
Speaker 2: It's all inspired by them. You know, this is all the stuff we've.
Speaker 3: Talked about and watched on history channels for years, and here are these bodies allowing for this connection. Because I recognize them, I was able to look at everything in a whole new light.
Speaker 2: It was it was a.
Speaker 3: You know, a sort of awakening. So I don't know, you know, what's the WU in all this. I don't know if there's any WU. But my goal is really just I'm just trying to get the information from the researchers.
Speaker 2: Who might not be as forcoming with it.
Speaker 3: So I'm here playing intermediary doing my job education through entertainment, and I'm just trying to do my own studies. And I didn't expect this journey, right, I didn't expect to kind of go all in my mind.
Speaker 8: Sure, and then who are the people that are the actual creators of this specimen? If so?
Speaker 9: Yeah, looks sorry, No, I'm lagging, you know, excuse me?
Speaker 8: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Yes, So the curators is officially the the sanctioned bodies are under the Aika University, so they are not part of a government. There's still a university that is independent and does not have to.
Speaker 2: Bow down to the government, per se. H.
Speaker 3: That being said, many of the bodies and the artifacts that were found with them have been sold to like Russian oligarchs, and maybe even Haimi Massan might even have wine in his home possibly, So there is a push for repatriation, and I do believe that repatriation should be the goal of the globe is to.
Speaker 2: Give everybody shit back, give it.
Speaker 3: Back, you know, and if they can't take care of for themselves, and help them take care of it.
Speaker 2: So I do agree these.
Speaker 3: Bodies should all be together, but I also imagine a world where every museum is either going to want to set up a temporary structure so when the bodies come in they have a safe place for them. And if that doesn't occur, I'm imagining museums are going to have replicas of these bodies. You know, I went to a Miami museum just the other day, and how happy was I to find on the clay not only that cross hatching pattern, but I suspect that their finger tips were also replicated. The fingertips of a tritactyl seen by on Maria are not concentric circles like ours. They're striated lines parallel to one another. And so when I see striated lines either on a great megalith, even in China, where you see these striations on the wall which looks like some great machine carved through them, I can't help but think, is that carving also replicating their fingerprints as to say we were here? So I suspect there are some ceramics, some clay pottery somewhere, maybe even here in Florida, that might even have tritactyl fingerprints.
Speaker 2: So if people want forensic evidence.
Speaker 9: That would be I wonder if there were any artifacts found along with these beings, and or if there were, and what were they what about any like petroglyphic or petroglyphs in the area that pick them where they're from in Mexico and so forth.
Speaker 3: You know, there is some allusions to petroglyphs, but really, if you want really cool depictions of these guys, you got to look up the Paracas culture, which predates the Incas, and there are fabrics, the Paracis fabrics. They really have fun with these things, and you can see too, you can start to perhaps even if you're fearful of the grays, you can start to begin to see that that's not the interpretation we had. Then they seem to be fun at times. I'm sure maybe you know, maybe there were some assholes too doing some stuff, but people tend to revere them, which is why I suggest our heart that we see today is still symbolic of their love for us.
Speaker 6: Well, and that's the shape of the heart, as we know. And that's the origin story, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's my theory.
Speaker 3: Is that why Otherwise we can do our research and you know, you can come up with something that people say, well it's because of some leaves or shaped like it.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem.
Speaker 3: It falls into the same line as animal mythology. If you tell me an owl had religious significance. My next question is why, because your surface people looking for interpretation, We're all we're.
Speaker 2: All gonna be like, yeah, a cat was there, you know, a surfing animal. You know they have worship snakes, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: But it's really all coming down to these guys. They have elongated. Next, they have a benign what I call a countenance. I use that even I think when searching for them, if you see a benign countenance, you don't have to necessarily find three fingers to know you found a tritactyl.
Speaker 2: Perhaps that is them.
Speaker 6: You know, look at the doors and where the heart comes from, because it's clearly not shaped like the actual organ.
Speaker 2: So I mean, but ready for this one. I'm gonna blow your mind. You're ready to wait for it.
Speaker 3: It's not shaped like the actual organ. But what if I take this head and do.
Speaker 6: This yazi, that looks more like it?
Speaker 2: That looks more like it, don't it? What's the heart?
Speaker 3: And do you know that head and cup have the same etymological origins?
Speaker 2: Kappa? What's that about? Guys?
Speaker 6: Good question?
Speaker 3: I just always used to wonder that when I was younger, and it's like, oh, now we know, and perhaps even something like this is you know, this is the this is your white wine glass. What I'm saying is and it sounds a little conspiratorial, but if you keep if we if these are the creator beings that everyone talks about a myth, I'm not making this up right.
Speaker 2: This is other people's stories, not mine.
Speaker 3: I don't even believe this stuff in twenty twenty three, then we have to consider who these people are.
Speaker 2: The Mawori call the mancestors.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: That that's I've been on film doing. I do my own show at seven. I'm gonna be so out of energy.
Speaker 3: I have to give away one of these I've been giving away. I've been making these little molds, so I give them away for fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you mentioned the heart, I suggest the the infinity symbol, the plus symbol is this is an early sign for the god Ka, who is the alpha letter in the Brahmis Hindu Sanskrit language.
Speaker 2: Ka. The ionic columns.
Speaker 3: The floor delease is a mother goddess imagery with the top floor is giving birth to the lower floor.
Speaker 2: The paisley.
Speaker 3: The paisley is likely a pregnant larva with eggs within.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: That's uh, looks like a goddess symbol, right.
Speaker 2: Being where's this?
Speaker 7: This is from Carthage. This is one of the goddess symbols they have there called Tannate or tan neat, and neat is pretty distinctive because it's so simplistic looking, right, and so even on more complex stella, they still keep this very basic shape and it's not as advanced as the rest of their artwork. Well, what's funny about that is that you know, you know, they keep it basic, but it's also a site for what they call tof its where they have all of these ashes of burned bodies, and so the ashes of the burn bodies are marked out by these different sites. So if you could scroll over at t R, I think there's a definite crossover sea.
Speaker 2: Oh, so here we go.
Speaker 3: So these steelers, when I look at these things, I always squin. Do not get fooled by the surface imagery because even that I see the being right there that could have multiple on top of the fish, on top of the fish.
Speaker 2: So it means So what that usually means is it means.
Speaker 3: The lower half in my opinion. The lower half of the body is fish like.
Speaker 7: Right, and you could see that that figure now takes on a different sort of meaning in this delays is there's some sort of board behind it. It's not just one solids.
Speaker 2: There's water symbolism on top.
Speaker 3: Right is also a cas symbol that I traced around the different parts of the world. So aw, so, not only can I tell you who the aliens are, because they're not aliens, they're a terrestrials.
Speaker 2: They're from here.
Speaker 3: They're the Naga people and they were ruled by a guy named Ka, who became the first letter in many alphabets.
Speaker 7: Well, we get our audience the Phoenicians. Yeah, you see the eye up there with the half moon pointing down.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Very important.
Speaker 7: That's also a very common motif having to do with this tenet character right above the Yeah, there's there's definite deep symbolism. Now, what's interesting too, is the Phoenicians gave us our alphabet. So this is the society you would be talking about that would have this linkage to these gods. And it seems like when did the Phoenicians go the the religion sort of followed after them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, I mean, and other phonemes that from that area that I was tracing is like uh yo and io and you and a wise. There is this uh you know, this god complex and what happens is, you know, sounds change from regions to regions. So it does make it hard for a modern linguist. You know, I've been using the uh the ai and like there was a word for eel and there was a wheel fright word for woman or something.
Speaker 2: I think it was right.
Speaker 3: And they said there was no etymological relation. But meanwhile in the middle of the word was the morpheme, and I had a correct ai.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, there's definitely a connection there.
Speaker 3: Also the triangles, guys. Usually when I see a triangle, that's what I called the Isosceles maxillary plate of the beings. They have a bird or turtle like plate that is frequently depicted in the archaeological record. If you're looking for these clues, look for those triangles. It seems like even like a someone's cloak or robe could perhaps even double as a stigmer graphic concealment. Right, So this also keeps everybody in your viewers busy with, you know, doing their own looking for stuff.
Speaker 2: It's out there. I'm not gonna I can't find at all.
Speaker 3: You know, people have already at least a half a dozen people have already sent me stuff, Hey what about this. I'm like, yeah, that's a hit, you know, or other people who have been to Australia.
Speaker 2: It's like, I've been to that site and I never saw that before.
Speaker 6: Well it sounds like it sounds like with the way you're talking about how these these the origin story of these common noises and language across the world kind of makes sense to me. Why because I've always wonted why the state of Ohio is named Ohio When you got Ohio is a greeting in Japan? Okay, yeah, yeah, that Ohio traverse. I find that different regular name right exactly?
Speaker 2: Kapa? Why is kappa and Japanese these creatures? And it's also cup and head.
Speaker 3: So I think what traditional linguists are. They're not willing to make that that leap, And I've asked Ai, I'm like, please, you have to stop quoting me the traditional teachings.
Speaker 2: Here, we're in New Territory.
Speaker 3: The beings have allowed us, they have given us the permission to think outside the box and rethink the whole of humanity's history thanks to their DNA having multiple primates. Maria has chimpanzee, Binobo, human, and unknown DNA within her those traits that I mentioned of no longer Chinese. Yeah, that's the human, Yeah.
Speaker 6: The ed.
Speaker 1: I looked up the paper really quickly. I don't know what you think of the paper that just came out in March being over the mitochondrial genomics, and it says that it belongs to a hap Lloyd M twenty. I think believe. And so if you look at haploid M twenty, it's the Davidian area, which is southern Asia, Himalayan, all that series, what have you. But if you look at when that diverged from the fossil word M twenty, it's around twelve thousand BCE. And if you kind of trace back, if you believe in all this other stuff, they say that the actual comet that hit the Earth hit about twelve nine hundred. So if there's an actual catastrophic event, then you would see this area which had the Himalayas to be the highest point in the event of a flood, going back to the flood, and so you would have this isolation of an area where if you were in the area, you could survive, if you were above, if you were.
Speaker 3: Above in the heavens where the gods descend from right. And so imagine, imagine Gobi, the desert of Gobi. And this this is not speculation. It was full of lakes and life. It had a subtropical region. And this is where we're finding the Devasonians and the Nanosals. They're leading from this area of So my theory is there was a central language. And if you notice, like you said, those floodwaters, follow those floodwaters, they go.
Speaker 2: Right into Turkey, they go right to China. So the ancient Chinese may.
Speaker 3: Have saved their civilization, create some sort of dam and the water went the other way. And so you now have everyone who was in this Goby region, perhaps a giant primate Eden dispersed.
Speaker 2: So you have your biblical myths there of.
Speaker 3: Your serpent in the garden, you have your Tower of Babbel, you have Noah's Ark, all what.
Speaker 2: I suggest generating from this area. And how did I come to that conclusion?
Speaker 3: If you could imagine, if you will, using the Himalayas and Lake Goby and just kind of go out with spokes from that region. You will see that they will lead you, these spokes to origin places of languages. The only one that's a little different is the people of Northwest Africa. And I believe in the you've heard of the bread basket, I believe in a yam basket coming off of New Guinea.
Speaker 2: You know, New Guinea gets no respect.
Speaker 3: We always talk about everything in again myopian, the holy Land is Disney, beginning and end all, and it's not. New Guinea had anomalous yams that somehow end up being native in West Africa and South America. Well you can't be made if you have to come from somewhere. And it looks like they came from Guessware, Southeast Asia and India. And what a great food to bring with you or even set up in different places for others.
Speaker 2: But a tuber crop.
Speaker 3: So I believe Yang's sugar cane bananas were all coming from these insular areas where they were probably able to not only protect themselves from primates, but isolate the primates because primates don't swim, but we do, which brings up retribution for those poor people who put the theory forth of the aquatic ape and got dismissed by blatant, signed by blatant.
Speaker 2: Just bigotry, I could say, bigotry against new thoughts.
Speaker 3: And now we have what appears to be Maria, who appears to have the resemblance of aquatic ape. So just another example, how we just dismiss poor people, you know, all those alien abduction people that we've gas lit.
Speaker 2: Over the years.
Speaker 8: I feel awful.
Speaker 2: It turns out there's something there.
Speaker 7: Indeed, did anybody have anything else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We went went along.
Speaker 5: Yeah I have two.
Speaker 1: I have two more things, I promise syllea far away you said something about hiawas or something.
Speaker 8: No, a was a was is a uh is a roune.
Speaker 3: So again going back to the concept of theianthropic letters, if you look at like a wass and the Semitic yad, it appears to be depicting a serpent seine being. And then in the king's tomb of Sweden they call them high priests. Right, everyone wants to interpret them. You you were able to reinterpret things. Now once you've seen the tritactyls.
Speaker 2: There are these serpentine beings in a Swedish king's tomb appear to be doing like a cobra like dance.
Speaker 3: So yes, the a wass I suggests is maybe related to Yahweh, which is some sort of aquatic god who may have even been yellow green. I don't know, you know, I've looked, I've just taken these I've found. I guess you'd call it folk etymology, right, because it's not within the realm of typical linguistics.
Speaker 2: But again, it seems like the world's languages are a lot closer in relation than we care to admit.
Speaker 3: And so I can see why the Europeans don't want to hear that a mother culture came from East Asia and descended from the Himalayas to create the rest of our world. And again the West Africa is an anomaly in itself, but yet near there there is actually there's actually a Tibet there in Africa, and there's also a lake with the un phoney man.
Speaker 2: And how did that get there?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: And when you think of the um in African language, it's all over the place.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 3: It's certainly definitely a new way to look at an example of a world culture. Impossible what they call hyper diffusion, which again has been dismissed over the years. But the trade actles have given me permission to rethink this, and it should give you permission as well.
Speaker 7: Well. We kind of have a linkage there too with.
Speaker 2: Okay, look Crowley's buddy, huh.
Speaker 6: Holy tride actles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at those ceranial ridges, that courtiform shaped face.
Speaker 2: That tiny fairyanthropic nose. It's pretty damn close.
Speaker 6: I mean, come on right, I'll say you can see the ridges like he's got multiple ridges going on there too, like you were describing the other the other.
Speaker 2: Let me pull. Are we wrapping up here?
Speaker 7: I just thought I pulled.
Speaker 2: So we can look at the ridges.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, the very similar ridge line.
Speaker 2: And we'll see if we can spot the archaic letter A.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 2: So what does alpha and uh I am the alpha and the omega mean?
Speaker 3: If we can agree that the Old Testament is a rehashing of beliefs, is the New Testament also a rehashing of beliefs?
Speaker 2: And the ancients, our ancestors just wanted us to remember. It's got bit by a mosquito, got.
Speaker 6: To get omega by that, It's got you know, any kind of West Nile virus?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, better or not? Yeah, I have a pond in the back.
Speaker 3: But you know, with all this tritactyle stuff, I don't I don't want to kill the frog babies.
Speaker 6: Isn't that Alpha and omega the beginning in the end?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is there a different right?
Speaker 3: So if you look closely right here, there appears to be an archaic Greek letter A.
Speaker 2: The Greek letter A is inverted in ours.
Speaker 6: I'm tracking Greek slash mark also, which is the origin? Is what you're saying for those script for the Greeks?
Speaker 3: I suggest that that could very well be the letter, and it's depending on time and place, or if they were concealing something, perhaps it evolves. So here we have the cranial ridges. This one's infamous because it appears to have three ridges. So if you've heard of like three horned beasts or three crowned vassilisks, perhaps he's our man. Perhaps this is the origins of head worship and of shrunken head hunting. Perhaps perhaps it was just a misunderstanding of a myth. Perhaps these beings were spirited across the globe and maybe even hidden, and maybe we were meant to find them now thanks to a freaking grave robber. Because that's how history is it's not clean and simple. People are complaining that there's no there's no uh evidence of where these things were found, and it's it's like, well, that's we're not.
Speaker 8: We're not.
Speaker 2: It's not that clean, guys. We have the CT scans, we have the X rays, we have twenty two bodies.
Speaker 3: We have amphibious and other anomalous features that indicate that their bodies seem to come from a period of hundreds and hundreds of millions of years ago, which is why I put forth the theory that we might need a new clade, which I call Nagalomorpha, and I'm suggesting that these may be the ancestral beings of terrestrial.
Speaker 2: Life in general, because they have all of these features.
Speaker 3: And I'm reminded of the dow, which is from the one came the two, and from the two came the three, and from the three came all things. So to my best recognition, there appears to be not only cultural evidence of who these beings are, but biological evidence that's indicating their grand importance to us.
Speaker 2: This has been ed with the constant companion theory. You can find me acts on various social media sites. Live long.
Speaker 3: Because as you see I broke down talking about this stuff because.
Speaker 2: It's been it's can be very isolating. People don't want to listen, and it's just so it's just it's good to like kind of get it all out.
Speaker 3: You know, it was.
Speaker 8: Not the Alliance then, so what's that coming in? It was not the Lions then that you were coming in.
Speaker 2: No, No, I had no idea.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh that was great and I really appreciate it that. That was amazing stuff.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Thank you so much for contacting real quick.
Speaker 5: JJ.
Speaker 4: Well no, that's right. Uh, it doesn't matter. You gotta leave, but you JJ's all right. If we wrap things up, can you still make it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm good. No, I'll sting around for a few more, and Messa wrap up. I greatly appreciate the conversation. And this is a lot of new information, but I like a lot of ancient history stuff. So I like these ideas and when you say the Alpha and the Omega and stuff and how they has origin stories and that that's very interesting to me because there's a very particular ancient alien cargo cult that I'm interested in, known as the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. There is you know, they're amongst any things, other things the Satanic ritual, magic Ancient and Cardo Colt. But the leaders nicknamed themselves internally too, as the Alpha and the Omega. Oh yeah, that was their internal names in the cult.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. Nice.
Speaker 3: And you know, you know John the Baptist had his head cut off, and he also suggested, you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's a greater person coming after me.
Speaker 3: And Christ said, I come not in peace, but in division with a sword to turn against father.
Speaker 2: What does it all mean?
Speaker 8: Revelations?
Speaker 2: Yeah, revelations. What there was like you saw like frogs coming from the mouth of a frog or something. It's like, oh, too close to home.
Speaker 6: We got frog people around here. We had the Loveling frog Man of the nineteen fifties here Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, you try to kill this guy trying to bite me?
Speaker 4: All right, well all right, we're gonna have everybody. Uh, we'll wrap it up now, all right, Lisa, Lisa, everybody just.
Speaker 1: A Goal Research Institute dot org checks out there.
Speaker 5: Thank you, okay, thank you very much. Awesome, And Jjvan you can plute your show.
Speaker 6: Since jj Vance has to Operation gc D, most notably not the Vice president appreciate all the occult Rex time of conversation. That is great to meet you Wednesday night again. Oh for sure, absolutely, it'd be fantastic. Actually, lot more to talk about here.
Speaker 5: Bring on friday'd be blessed you and I do.
Speaker 6: On Friday's show at nine pm. It'suld be great to come on there sometime if you join us on that. We just do a roundtable discussion on Fridays nine pm and then Operation GCD Live a pm Wednesdays and next Sunday. Because you're busy, yes, try to be ye, try to be great. Great conversation. I appreciate everyone's time.
Speaker 5: Thank you of course, JJ of course and Headless Giant once again.
Speaker 7: You can find me at Headless Giant Doctor on x and on Instagram and also on YouTube. If you have any occult paranormal stories, including tridactyl experiences instead or teradactyl, send me your emails at Headless Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Oh that is great, Ricardo. Please let everybody know where they can find you in your amazing well.
Speaker 8: First of all, thank you for this wonderful two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good to meet you impresition here.
Speaker 8: Thank you, I really much enjoyed it, and thank you all that kept watching until this moment. As I said, you can find me at We got Calvary one at X as you did on the screen, you have the links for the institute. Check our products. We just launched a new collection that is the Nuremberg Chronicles in four volumes. So it's eight hundred and so pages of beautiful work that you can now take and take home. It's exact replica. It just divided in four tones because it would be too expensive to make it all on one book. It's worth too much.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me, and thank you for this. Love everyone, of course, of course I always love you.
Speaker 9: And peace everyone. That was awesome exploration of the symbological and mythos origination and comparison.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 9: And I'm on all the social media frequently writing. Just dropped an article on a co research institute and we're coming so that was great.
Speaker 8: Thanks for sharing.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thanks for having me and ed.
Speaker 5: Please let everybody know where they finally your stuff again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once again.
Speaker 3: Tridactles dot com is where you can find my couple of papers on my constant companion theory We've never been alone. You can learn about the why I believe these beings are the Naga and that their primary alpha being was Ca. And you can also find me at tried Actoles primarily on x I do a lot of groovy videos on TikTok, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Facebook is an abyss and Reddit is Thunderdome.
Speaker 8: Just one more thing, please, I found out that are at least two more accounts on x we tribactyl on it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's what Nasca mummies.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know what is the adict, but I look for triathols and you were the last one that I found at the beginning.
Speaker 2: I'm at trit actyls, so I should be the first one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but no, the other ones appeared first, and people might be mislapt. So I just wanted to point that out. The content is very different.
Speaker 3: What oh the the one guy? Oh yeah, I see what you're saying. Yeah, but his is his at though is at trite actyle.
Speaker 5: S x oke.
Speaker 3: You're talking in the right lengthfully, Mine's literally just at trite actles. So here's here's a funny thing. I don't know if we have one more story is that I went with dot com because I do the fun history stuff and I said, you know what, leave dot.
Speaker 2: Org for the official science guys. And a year and a half later they launched Tridactles dot org and here we are.
Speaker 5: Awesome, all right, So thank you very much again, that's what. That was a blast. That was a lot of fun for real. Uh yeah, thank you everybody for joining us as well. That was awesome. But we had so many people here.
Speaker 4: And that is the end of another recall rejects and until the next one, everybody be well, live long pros.
Speaker 3: Yes,