Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Ghost, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some name show.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast, episode five thousand. We're joined today by our special guest, Tom Sweeney and uh that's uh, that's Derek over.
Speaker 1: There, Derek Tron five thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when did you know This is the first question from our community to you, our guest.
Speaker 2: When did you first notice you were a black person?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, good question. Yeah, when did I first realize racism? You learned you were black at the same time as you realized racism? Yeah, because my blackness was like I was ostracized for it.
Speaker 1: I was like made to feel different by it. Oh good, some kid was like you're black and then it did that like.
Speaker 3: Yeah going forward and the same time shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah that shot. I love that shot. It's a good shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's he never noticed because he only ever looked at his.
Speaker 1: Palms right like anytime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had Yeah, that's the first time I don't know, I realized when I was black. But there was a difference.
Speaker 1: And your your your mom, I mean your your grandma. You grew up your grandma, and your grandma is a vampire and didn't keep mirrors in the house because she didn't want to be exposed, so you never saw yourself. That's crazy. I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but it's reality of crazy. But a lot of crazy things are real. Reality is oftentimes more confusing than the truth.
Speaker 1: Is stranger than fiction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's Obama who said that.
Speaker 1: He might have said that.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was probably it was like, maybe we should have all less guns and they were like no, and it was like, t is often stranger.
Speaker 1: Than Is that your fucking impression?
Speaker 2: Obama?
Speaker 1: Well, my mom's a white woman.
Speaker 2: That sounds like Obama and Bill Clinton show it kind of is that's them if they fucked that's bedroom clear. I'm really good at basketball. This is terrible college. He's sound like airplane captains and like like airplane this is.
Speaker 1: Failing.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the sloppiest copy up here from several men.
Speaker 1: Only have fun.
Speaker 2: We're looking at a five hour departure, Like, what the we're going to be departing for five hour? Can I be real. Every time I have a female, female fucking pilot, I get a little more scared. Yeah, because you're a messagous No, this is not new information, Like what do you mean I like d I pilots because since you know this country sucks, I feel like they have they try harder.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, of course, yeah, because the lenses on them, so the microscope. So I feel better, Like black woman cool, unless she's one of the you know, one of those Bay Area niggas you were just talking about, Like, you know, I feel like they're driving if they're flying one of the planes and all of a sudden they pop out like a fucking Alice Ayers.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, no, people really fly the planes anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, They land the plane, they land, they take off, they land, that's there. They they do the parts that they need to do. But then when once you're like reached the altitude you need to be, then it's kind of like cruise control.
Speaker 2: That feels like magic, like so much more so magic.
Speaker 3: Than like, oh yeah, I don't I'm not even going to pretend to understand how planes truly were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, I think I understood it.
Speaker 1: We don't have the people in the f a A or something like, we don't have like air traffic stuff right now, and then we don't.
Speaker 2: Have u's gone, well they abolished it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people are just going off a gun instinct.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, they're weighing it. Yeah, that's literally that's why. That's why I don't go on planes.
Speaker 1: So I don't like now I feel like, right now.
Speaker 2: Justified. This is the only time let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I finally feel like I feel like I can justify being like, guys, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna go visit you. You know, I'm not gonna die. Although that fucking was an American or Delta. I think the flight that flipped over in Toronto?
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know, but I at least the crazy thing was what do you say that a gainer? It? Did it?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: It? Is fucking crazy. That video insane because it like flips and like I see, like I saw.
Speaker 1: The guy watching and he's like no, no, no, I'm like, nigga, what are you saying no for? Did you see what?
Speaker 5: No work?
Speaker 2: Because everybody survives?
Speaker 1: Actually or did you did you? Did you see the powers? Interviewed no, it was crazy. Like they're like, dude, how the fuck does this happened? Like it's crazy, and he's like, I'm sorry, I got really distracted. I was I was watching uh some gold gameplay footage of of Star Fux sixty four, and he was just like I was transfi. He got like to you know, like say when you when you get you even watched like Kung Fu and then like when the movis happened, sometimes you kind of get into it and you're facing I do that all the time. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I still for real do the end video games. It just it's when you get locked in, it happens.
Speaker 1: I turned clearly, dude got locked in and took the do a barrel to heart like when they were already landing, you know, like maybe if they did in the air would have been terrifying.
Speaker 2: But he was like he was like, I'm running, I'm gonna miss my shot. Yeah, I'm gonna have s mysh out to do a barrel this plane. I don't do it now.
Speaker 1: And uh, no one died was crazy.
Speaker 2: The fact that nobody died.
Speaker 3: That is my dream scenario actually to be in a plane crash like that, Oh my god, Oh yeah, if you're set.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're gonna be in a that's crazy. That is the best kind of plane crash.
Speaker 1: To be crazy. Story.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get so much money, dude, They're gonna they're gonna get Yeah, your swing to the sky turns green, dude, I'm I'm I'm sewing everybody around me as well.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that it wasn't. It wasn't a Boeing airplane this time. Like that actually kind of surprised me.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, I get because I don't know what the reason.
Speaker 3: Did they give a reason, because I'm pretty sure it was just it looked like icy conditions. But I'm like, bro, I've never seen icy conditions.
Speaker 1: Like lead to that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure planes have landed in snow before, yeah, and not flipped the fuck over.
Speaker 1: I really do worry about stuff, like because I did a job where we had to put finishing touch stuff on planes like seals and stuff like uh to for the doors and things that I feel like you put planes. Yeah, that's what I was trying to be, like, Oh, how do I say this without you saying something like that?
Speaker 2: How do I how do I prevent you from saying some stupid. Yeah, because I was already like I felt it. I was like, I said so, and then I was like, it's like I can't recover from it. How do I put this in a way that prevents you from saying something like that it's awesome?
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, yeah, so we put uh live seals. Uh that's supposed to they it's double entendre because you put a seal to seal the door. The seals clamp the doors shuts and they do the good job. But yeah, we're doing way too much ship like that that I didn't feel comfortable doing because I'm like, this is we're dumb and un inexperienced, and they're they were giving us actual like humans measuring stuff instead of machines, and I was like, why are we doing this? Okay, here's all these fucking chicks, a lot of them barely speaking English.
Speaker 2: Don't really know the fucking imperial system comes back and immigrants.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that they're more metric system. They probably understand that much more than doing the bullshit that they were doing. And I I was I could I quit after a while because I was like, I don't want to be a part of this. Yeah, I was like, I'm gonna contribute to many planes, not like it needs to emergency pop open the hatcher, pop open the door or something. It's not gonna do it, or it pops open during the middle of the flight your hand. Hell, no, crazy, I think that's so.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't have the fear of like, if something fucked up happens, I don't mind taking the blame of fight in the cause of it. I've never cared about that. But I guess to a.
Speaker 1: You're understanding the gravity of what he's saying. I don't know. If they die, they die. I didn't do that on purpose.
Speaker 2: I didn't kill if they die from sucking Shrek the Russian guy from Fucking Rocky.
Speaker 1: Who's at.
Speaker 2: Which which Rocky was at three? I think I didn't see that one because I never saw an how dare you?
Speaker 1: That's for sir?
Speaker 2: That's it. It's actually one one one one got me, almost got me, And I was like, it's one and two and they well, don't forget about the prequel Rocky Rocky, Kid Rock Rock, Kid Rock Rock Rock ra ra Rocky.
Speaker 1: That would suck so hard.
Speaker 2: There's a show called kid Rock where the rock is a kid in it.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's a real show. And yeah, is it actually called kid rock? Yeah, no, it's not. That can't be real. I feel like I would remember that. They would never call it kid I feel like.
Speaker 2: I'd remember that because of how stupid that is.
Speaker 6: Maybe a little rock pebble pebble little No? No, Yeah, what was that show?
Speaker 1: What? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta look that up because I'm the first season of it. It can't be if it's kid be really mad. Young rock sounds right.
Speaker 3: Young Rocks sounds correct because it sounds like it sucks, but it sounds like their best alternative to kid rock, which they couldn't use, you know, because kid rock is clearly like.
Speaker 2: You don't want to you don't want to, you don't want to put that. You don't want to touch that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's like touching fucking activated uranium.
Speaker 2: I would bust the kid Rock's face.
Speaker 1: Oh I guess it's yeah, straight up called young rock, young rock.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah what is Let me see? What was the images of it?
Speaker 2: So? Like, I can't even fathom.
Speaker 1: This, Come on, it was it was? Oh there it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's literally a live action show. Yeah, I was imagining like Little Bush.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot about Little Bush was that Comedy Central.
Speaker 3: It was, yeah, and Little For those of you who don't remember, Little Bush was like a cartoon on Comedy Central about like like what if all the what if? The Bush White House was like chitby children or something, and it was really fucking stupid because it came out in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they kind of missed the mark by way, They missed the mark entirely.
Speaker 2: When did Obama give it? Also looked twelve right? No, no, no, he was two thousand eight. Was his first time.
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve, so he was nine. So yeah, so it was so.
Speaker 2: He elected in two thousand and eight, right, he won the election in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: It was Bush from two thousand and one to two thousand and eight, and then in between we had that weird dude in the mask who like pretended to be president and like for four years we were just in complete disarray and we didn't know what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Elusive Joe. If you don't remember, yeah, Elusive Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah you remember him?
Speaker 2: Remember President Elusive Joe?
Speaker 1: How the fuck do you not remember this?
Speaker 2: I don't remember it was.
Speaker 1: It was a trying time. So I understand that you were like compartmentalizing. No, this wasn't I wasn't give a fuck about the world other than trying to get pussy. That well, this doesn't, doesn't it. I was. I was hungering for it, but I wasn't like, really active about it. Twenty twelve that you're on pussy mode.
Speaker 2: I was the hunger was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the the pussy games, the hunger games. I don't know, how do you share?
Speaker 2: I want pussy, That's all I cared about. I didn't care about people's lives. I didn't care about people.
Speaker 1: Would be talking to you, like and literally in your MNDY just look like like this like this, oh so.
Speaker 2: You so you're you're repressing this?
Speaker 1: This is this was you.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't me, But that picture's mentality was me. I get it, Okay, I had that mentality of that picture, but I was still mean, like in your mind, I just want to have sex. I don't care about people. I don't know about anybody else.
Speaker 1: I'll kill I'll kill you didn't know who the president was? Yeah, he like that. I mean to be fair, I just forgot the time here. I feel like that's kind of I think that's normal, not for us.
Speaker 2: I mean that's unfortunate that it's normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Common. Yeah, like it's.
Speaker 2: Not a good thing that it's common.
Speaker 1: Like I knew that four years ago.
Speaker 2: You know, I knew that. I knew that he served two terms, and I knew that.
Speaker 1: Elusive Joe didn't serve two terms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember the period of time because I just forget it. I trying to forget the twenty sixteen era of like voting is how fucking insanely stupid. It was, Yeah, everything that started going wrong. But I feel like, wouldn't process of elimination tell you that, like two terms? If I thought more than the second of asking, I could have figured it out.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's just I'm just I'm concerned by the answer.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie concerned citizens mean the question answer. I'm concerned by your response that like that you didn't remember Elusive Joe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, it's it is.
Speaker 2: He's eluding my memory quite literally. Yeah, it's elusive stupid. I remember the mask, I don't remember anything else. You remember seeing vague images of the mask.
Speaker 1: But you know what's happening. What the guy Fox mask that was? That was the first thing that was in my mind that I was.
Speaker 2: Like, it's elusive, elusive. I'm gonna call it the elusive Joe mask. That's all that means to me.
Speaker 3: That it's a real person, barely even a name.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: Have you ever met a guy named Guy? One?
Speaker 1: Only one? There's one from town, only one.
Speaker 2: From here in New York Town. Yeah, people named guy over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a Russian. That's even weirder. Strange.
Speaker 2: Why his name was a guy? Well, there's I know it's popular in France, but that's Gee. That's he might have been like a maybe it was a French punk from in the Russia in the mood to Russia or the other way around or something. His parents might have been from.
Speaker 1: I only know maybe maybe ethnically French. I literally only know Guy Pearson, Guy Fieri. It is like as guys I know one in person. Guy.
Speaker 2: It was really cool, dude.
Speaker 1: Also, I didn't I knew you have to be yeah, one guy. I knew one guy and then I didn't know this other guy. But he was the lead singer of a band.
Speaker 2: He's a free runner parkour. I guess I remember him saying he forgot that.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: I remember him saying he would free run. That's why my brain was like, oh, he's a free run.
Speaker 1: I forgot that that like that that was a word for it. Yeah, I kind of wish that I still forgot, you know, I was wrong with the free runner. I just that was that was a time period in my life that if it's like his elusive Joe, where like I just you just don't remember it. I just I just well, I just don't want to remember it.
Speaker 2: It was Parker was awesome. I could never do it.
Speaker 1: I I think I think I think flips and gymnastics are fucking awesome. I think free running is the gay shit. Ever, that's all why that makes no sense? Yeah, why I would it makes It's It's like it's basically when people kind of it was like when people try to make Hacky Sack a thing. It's like that there's nothing wrong with actually playing Hacky Sack, but then all of a sudden, people are trying to like take it much more seriously and make it like some cool thing, and then it just becomes like a a fad.
Speaker 2: I feel like Parker is objectively more interesting than Hackey's hat.
Speaker 1: No it is. I'm not doing why you're not autistic, dude, We're not doing one to one comparison. Come on, don't be autistic.
Speaker 2: Is probably I'm saying it's just an example of something, and it's something that somebody's trying to take something more seriously than like like say I loved I actually used to do gymnastics.
Speaker 1: I did gymnastics for years. Uh, I like flippy ship. I wouldn't fucking go out with my gymnastic homies and go run around the streets doing flips. That's that's gay as fuck. It's stupid, it's dumb. Everything's just gay. And it's like, like I love skating. Skateboarding is cool. But then there became like these fad cultures of it that really poison the well, like which one?
Speaker 2: What do you like when Tony Hawky? Yeah yeah, I forgot they were even similar. Like my brain was like, wait, skating, that's great. The bitchess would ice skater. Motherfucker's a probably first we'll slit your throat.
Speaker 1: They're scared, like the probably off they put them on their hands.
Speaker 3: And just there's crazy shoes that they were the ones they got the blades. What are they skates so like when they dude.
Speaker 1: Holy ship, I'm not sure it was not a bit or not the gun. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He remember I saw a kid like cut his fucking hand open on him because he like he landed. I can't remember, like somebody skated over his hand.
Speaker 2: He was like, oh, I saw a guy slid his dick in half right down the middle. I didn't see that he landed dick spreading.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't land anyway. He did it on purpose. He laid down.
Speaker 2: He's like, guys, watch this. He slid his balls open, took both of his balls outside the toil, and then he slid his dick up like a fucking plump fright. That pops open. You know they pop when they're done.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. He did all that without like you know, he like he was in he was in streaming pain but everywhere he was. But he fucking did it with no problem. I was like, dude, you're a fucking legend. He was like, yeah, dude. The famous uh what was it? The the games? The open Olympic Games where they have that figure skating. It was like Tanya Harding or something, and she got her like throat slit, and but she kept going and she kept doing the spins and the blood like the blood made a little spirl crazy.
Speaker 2: I can feel that a little bit. I can feel my my throat. Was it Christie Amagucci and tany Harding? Was that Itiucci?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't remember this. You don't remember when she got her throat slit because like she was, it was like a jealousy thing. And then she did the you know how you stick your hands out so you start gaining velocity, and started the blood started spraying everywhere.
Speaker 2: I think you're saying it.
Speaker 1: There's blood spatter all over the judges and they put the tins because it was actually one of them was going to give a zero, but the blood made a one.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, she got and then she had then she Yeah, she got the mayor, the prize.
Speaker 1: Or whatever she got the mayor. I don't know what you win, Olympia Town.
Speaker 2: You win nothing. You win respect in the community.
Speaker 1: I guess what community said, win the ice skated community. That's like eight people.
Speaker 2: That's definitely falling out of the definitely fall out of favor even more now than you. It's like gymnastics falling out of favor.
Speaker 1: Gymnastics is well, gymnastics still has a little bit of fire because of Simone Biles, And I guess that's it.
Speaker 3: You that Asian guy who did like the backflip, landed on his ass and his spine shot out the top of his head.
Speaker 2: That was tragic, man. That was around two other round win the Elusive Joe.
Speaker 1: That was Elusive Joe years. Yeah, yeah, it was really dark times man. Yeah I remember because I played Borderliness around that time, right right, Yeah, okay, cool? Is Gearbucks working on anything else?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 2: It does look kind of cool, but it's also like one of those things where it's like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well, I guess I can't speak for anybody else. I wasn't the big not like I wasn't a fan. I just wasn't the biggest fan, so I can't. Yeah. My excitement is it looks played them. I never even tried to.
Speaker 2: I played two like in twenty nineteen. Those of his ass.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. He booted it up.
Speaker 2: Movement oriented.
Speaker 3: It looks like the gameplay footage that they showed looked like it reminded me of Doom a lot.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, maybe that's smart.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I care about Borderlands, you know what I mean. It's not something like, oh man, I can't wait for Borderlands. It's more like I'm curious to hear if that's good, and if it's good, I might check it out at some point.
Speaker 2: Probably is gonna be good since I feel like this.
Speaker 1: This, I mean, I guess I feel like it has to be you know, like you don't have an option at a certain point. It's like, because I remember Three was just kind of like I hate. I didn't like Three at all. I didn't hear anything. It was fun, but I like it had.
Speaker 3: I'm like flash I'm being flashbacked by memories of this game. The villains in that game were streamers. Oh yeah, they were called like the Calypso Twins or whatever, and they had like a live stream and they would talk about like subs and stuff like that, and I'm just like, I don't like, you know, this is going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see what they're doing, but.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 1: It's also I don't like I only like shit like that. When it's like South Park, I don't know how to get away with it because they just use the actual likenesses of people.
Speaker 2: It is kind of crazy that they're allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure if the disclaimer at the beginning is the thing that all they need legally.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty something because they just.
Speaker 1: To me because that would be entertaining if they use like real like oh they can make fun of a like a real stream yeah, like then I'd be like, I'm fucking me. I am on personally, I.
Speaker 3: Think I know what you're saying, like that that jumps the shark so much that you might as well have fun with it, where as opposed to like this is just kind of like they've made their own so it's kind of like whatever. Yeah, but it bothers me that they're even touching on streaming culture at all.
Speaker 1: It's sure, you know what I mean. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it would be better to like fully commit to it by doing something like that, or uh, just read your phone in the middle of the show. I feel like we should have lockers note to self, uh fire fire cakes.
Speaker 1: Did that's good?
Speaker 2: Make sure make sure you read those notes back because we need that the most. That's cool, dude, boy, I think that's really cool.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: You're fired, by the way, imagine, yeah, what have you left in the middle of.
Speaker 3: Like now, like we kick you out now, and then we just you and I just sat here in silence, staring at each other for like another hour and a half and.
Speaker 1: Then read the names. That's that's a work of art.
Speaker 2: That'd be that'd be like either the podcast would explode or to be like this is it, this is over, it would explode.
Speaker 3: And since in one way, uh not a questions, I don't think there's really much anything going on, Like, well, I should correct myself.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on. I don't know if it matters.
Speaker 1: There's a lot. Well, I feel like that's also the wrong day to say. If it definitely matters, it's not funny, I would say, yeah, I mean it's it's not like, Look, I always try to challenge myself to be a better comedian. It's not happening. Yeah, there's things that are like, oh, this is really serious and upsetting and maddening.
Speaker 3: I think I'm actually gonna pivot to a I'm gonna try and be a Neili gress Tyson.
Speaker 1: I like that figure.
Speaker 2: I like that I'm gonna teach everybody about fucking I don't know would I'll be.
Speaker 1: The wood, wood, the grass, woodson. I'm about wood.
Speaker 2: I know a lot asked me something, Okay, ask me anything about wood. I have an answer name for soft woods.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the fun you're talking about. Yeah, you're stupid. Balsa. There you go, there's.
Speaker 2: Not whatever it's called balsa wood?
Speaker 1: What are they lying? Name? Four woods? You can smoke meat with, uh.
Speaker 2: Wood, bark, branches, twigs, that's great.
Speaker 1: Twigs are especially good for ham.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twigs are the best.
Speaker 1: Twigs are best wood. Yeah, we're cooked. We're gonna go on.
Speaker 2: To some question. Actually, actually the best wood is actually fucking pine.
Speaker 1: If cooked with pine only.
Speaker 2: He does not cook pine.
Speaker 3: You should absolutely cook with pine. I guarantee you it's not noxious or poisonous at all.
Speaker 2: Do not cook with pine, you know, actually cook a pine?
Speaker 1: Please? Do it? Cook Pinny that?
Speaker 2: Like, do we all know pine is poisonous?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's like a weird thing for us to know.
Speaker 3: I feel like, when have we ever been in this like that information feels like something that a wood's been should know or like a hunter. You know, it doesn't feel like it. I know that, and.
Speaker 2: I've never forgotten it did you that pine is poisonous?
Speaker 1: You've never like just m hm eight pine and like, oh oops eight pind I thought this was I thought we all did that.
Speaker 2: Like pine cones. No being wrong in circle, you're doing that yesterday. We're doing that better in the meantimes. You're just being wrong in tandem constantly.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You're like, we'll stay with that movie. Oh it's fucking crazy. It's will we ate like, no, not eight, it's eight.
Speaker 3: Like oh, it was like you're thinking eight crazy and ice. It was like, no, you're thinking it.
Speaker 1: Eight like it freaks like eight. Know that movie with the robots it's called eight.
Speaker 2: Eight movies with eight, Like, oh, no, you're thinking of nine is a series of wrong.
Speaker 3: And let's move on to some questions by our lovely one, their lovely our patrons who do it? Who are there are homeless patrons of our patreon of Concett snark tank. Remember you can ask us a question for like an undisclosed.
Speaker 2: Amount of money. I don't remember the tears really, but.
Speaker 1: You could go in. Sorry, just had a cool thought. I just had a pretty cool thought. I've ever seen you just an exercise and then you can continue an exercise of naming. This is This is like a fun family thing. It's like the Kingston but your your fucking face set at all. Yeah, yeah, you gotta face that, like like I was the dumbest piece of shit ever and I'm like, hey, maybe hold on those stay with me. Uh fun family fun or between your friends. But it's also kind of kind of lame. Just I don't know what number you should reach to, but trying to find media that starts with uh, with a series of numbers. So you start with one and then you work your way up and so everybody and then kind of like you have to the chain has to keep going. So you start with one, like one piece, and then you have to go to and work your way up and find media. And it's just like a fun like it's I don't know if you've ever done you like that with your family. Yes, that's what makes the Stupid Dogs. That's a cartoon network. What about double seven? I started zo, So if you want to trit zero, that's gonna be very difficult because it's probably but you can't do it.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be easier zero zero thirty double seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, what else one more uh zero dark. I mean that probably exists, but I don't know have to know what it is.
Speaker 2: You can watch several double oh seven movies. Well yeah, but I feel like that's just like an interesting day to do, Like, okay, how far can you make it until you run out of the dude, I would have been done it too. I would have been at it too, Like I don't remember anything it starts. You could have looked up movies that start with the number two right there, but you were like, oh, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't look it up. It's genius. We're gonna look it up. The point of the game.
Speaker 2: The guy's just like Google.
Speaker 1: You can't even play the game.
Speaker 2: Just Google. Then it's just like, oh, let's go to an it least. I'm putting the word in working. You know, I'm still watching this stuff. I'm just like, you know, this.
Speaker 3: Is how he finishes his games, just like Google's the ending.
Speaker 2: I I don't There's very few games I'm like, I just don't care enough and I'm gonna go with the ending.
Speaker 1: Very few.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you trying to feel like.
Speaker 1: I feel like he has like he puts like trainers on everything too. He's like, man, I've been like I.
Speaker 2: Would, I wish I had.
Speaker 1: Let's try the game.
Speaker 2: Let's try that's let's really a quick run through this. Let's try and figure it out.
Speaker 1: I failed already.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, no, we gotta know, yeah real, yeah, so we gotta start with zero and then we work our way up.
Speaker 1: Is the goal? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Should we do? You wanna do we do? We want to do it with where it starts? Or do we want to do a practice one where at least needs to just know I need to start.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's because that's if this is gonna fail, it might as well fail immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll go first. I guess okay, zero, dark thirty the one.
Speaker 2: He already it's the one?
Speaker 1: It would it be?
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess it starts. Uh.
Speaker 1: Once upon a night in Hollywood is a freaking what.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's too. If the one doesn't count, Once upon a time Hollywood doesn't count either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's well because you said yeah, because there was a word. Yeah, once is technically one time? One piece say one piece? Yeah, one piece was well, that was already whatever. Okay, we're gonna we're gonna use We're gonna go from three then because it's like one piece, I said, two stupid dogs.
Speaker 2: Now three days grace.
Speaker 1: Fuck idiot.
Speaker 2: The documentary with three hundred aunt account with three hundred count absolutely yeah, absolutely well no, wait, no, what the three?
Speaker 4: It's the three that's three, and then it turned it thirty. And it also isn't three hundred if we cheat, we have to. If we're gonna do this, we gotta do it. That is I just it can't.
Speaker 1: Why can't it It starts with a three? It can't.
Speaker 2: Well, not watching movies, that's names.
Speaker 1: I said, media, So it can be you can you can think outside like I to me, like I feel like three days Grace is the exception because it is technically an artist is music is media that you can consume. So I would say that's like the the that you can't do anything, no more louring other than that, Like, you can't do three hundred. It just doesn't. Yeah, there's a three and three hundred, but it's also you know, many times over.
Speaker 2: A three, it's a thirty, and it's a three hundred.
Speaker 1: It's just many times over three those it's not technically three I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Make an executive decision kill this another questions, Wait where did we stop at started three days grace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, three days grace. So what you couldn't think of anything with foreign it before anything with for in it?
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 1: I got one? Really yeah?
Speaker 2: What is it for Brothers? Oh yeah, I forgot that movie existed? Yeah, exactly, but you know brother for for Uh it's it's it's gay point, it's media.
Speaker 1: We're done. Maybe the it has to five hundred, this sequel.
Speaker 2: To three hundred, right, yeah, yeah, but you see not four hundred or three hundred and one. It was so good, No, it was so good. Five guys, they skipped all the way to five.
Speaker 1: Look do we have do the rules need to be broaden? Like does it just have to be like a place? Or it could be just like a noun?
Speaker 2: Like could this be like at this point, it's a dead game, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got yeah, we gotta move on.
Speaker 3: We get to our questions for our pictures, picture on concepts start gay it's.
Speaker 1: My face and the worst way possible.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, by the way, we got like look at this, so this is the first draft of it.
Speaker 2: We we printed it wrong. Uh, So there'll be better versions of it. It's a better version because right now it was like, yeah, it's like this weird like Matt material. Yeah, basically I'm going to figure out what yeah whatever, Chris was going to figure it out what needs to be selected, and then this will be available very quickly, probably the next episode, make an announcement and be like go go, go get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll have a bunch of new stuff. Such a gross material.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, I opened the fucking thing and I was like, what the fuck is the It's really weird.
Speaker 3: It's like I think it's like for testing or something, but like, uh, yeah, that's that's not how. That is not the material that your shirt's find If.
Speaker 1: I want to test, I want to know exactly how. It's like whatever.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know, I don't I don't know why that's even an option. I I think I sat on them to the phone. I was like, you should just kill that option entirely, because why the.
Speaker 2: Like, why would anybody? Yeah, it's it's very stupid.
Speaker 1: It really weirded me out because I I remember I tested a shirt that it's still not officially out, and I think talk after the show about it because it was the the snark Tank logo and then it has the big sonicle pin on the back and it actually printed out really well. I really like that shirt because I just did one test py, but it wasn't that material. No. Yeah, that's why I was really confused about it.
Speaker 3: There's like an option in the in the settings that it's like really kind of because it doesn't describe exactly that. It's like a very specific word that you wouldn't even think means that, and you have to like unclick it or click something else.
Speaker 2: This is very weird.
Speaker 3: But there will be new merch and it won't be like a fucking sticker on a shirt, we can assure you so. So pop on over to star Tank Dot Shop, Star Tank Got Shop. Yes, going over there in the coming days. There'll be a bunch of new bullshit for you to wear and harass people with. I was literally gonna say that that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Though I love that design, it's sick o when it looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: No one would have no one would have ever believed that that came from a mug shot of a fucking sexual predator. Like, how how that's somebody else?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: That is so like a classic or it's an amazing drawing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I really can't it over how good it is.
Speaker 1: The guy took the liberty of because I was not give him too much. Yeah, I mean it wasn't like well it was it was it was my instructions. But he also he he he yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was low key b idea. I didn't come up with it, butth.
Speaker 1: It was praise. Can we give shout out to this guy? Can we find him?
Speaker 2: Can you stop?
Speaker 1: Can we find him? Stop? That's too far, that's too far. That is too far.
Speaker 2: But if he was wronglymail in this country, Derek, I love making fun of up ship, but this nigga likely sexually assaulted somebody. So until we know he didn't, let's chill. We should find out that before. So before he was a lawyer, let's not you know what you could do that? You could do that, you could do that. I won't be on that episode.
Speaker 1: How about that. It'll be like be a surprise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be like he'll come in like like fucking Harry Mandel did with Bill Burn Billy Corgan.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be crazy, and come on in Sexual Predator.
Speaker 3: And he fucking wanders. He's huffing and puffing, he's breathing. He's like, I didn't go home, go home, sir.
Speaker 2: I feel like you deserve something Like if you it's just like Luigi board niggas, it's like you deserve something bad. You are inviting this not good. Yeah, you believe in that stuff, not at all, but like anyone that uses this, like you deserve something bad to you.
Speaker 1: Even know what the fuck? Uh? What is that word wiji? Anyway?
Speaker 2: I know it was a toy initially first before everybody started to get scared of it.
Speaker 3: It's some fucking culture, right, Like it's not English, Like it's.
Speaker 1: The way that it's spelled. I'm like, what the hell wigi? Yeah, it is not.
Speaker 2: I hate the way it's spell money, money, good money. I don't even remember how it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I thought Romani was a fund for the longest time.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, holy mony, holy ship. That hurt me ja.
Speaker 1: Ja, Like like, seriously, how's that oji?
Speaker 2: What does that come from?
Speaker 1: Funk off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, where's it come for? What's the etymology of it? Let's see look up etomology. Look up w I j I flatboard market with.
Speaker 1: The letter okay, yeah, let's that's how I would spell it. I'll look into it.
Speaker 3: That's how I would spell it if I had jurisdiction over the world.
Speaker 1: To me, it would just be g.
Speaker 2: A y F A G G O t amazing. That's a really inspired spelling.
Speaker 1: You can get away with that?
Speaker 2: Just no, what do you mean You can't get away with that?
Speaker 1: I feel like you could.
Speaker 2: This is our band, it's called OGI and then it's.
Speaker 1: On a banner. It's like, that's how you pronounce this? Is it not almost the same? Because if you were just look you that is not even there's not the only like, it's like French and then what's the JA is G so it's like we and.
Speaker 3: Then it's like it's like, uh, it's like French. And then it ends with like a German affirmative, it's like.
Speaker 1: We yeah, we yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, let's fucking move on.
Speaker 3: We got a question from tell me, mister Jamison, what good is an insecurity? If you have and it cuts off? Sorry, I don't know why Patreon does that, but you're gonna have to deal with it because I don't know how to fix it. Mister Moldonymous violot, mister Jamison, Uh hey, he talks me. I have a suggestion, make a segment where you react to videos and other things of such nature your audience, of such nature that your audience sent you similar to Twitter trash. I wish to say, and you the most out of pocket vile things I can think of, thank you for your cooperation, gentleman.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: I don't think it would be that difficult, but it would be a bit like it would take like a little bit to figure out, because I would need it would have I would have to switch from this thing to the laptop, and then I would because we have extra hgmies and this thing can handle other outputs. But it would have to be like a screen capture kind of.
Speaker 1: I mean I could, I could bring my LA.
Speaker 2: That's the most that it could be.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get a Nixon. I do you ever see their something about Mary?
Speaker 2: I think so there's.
Speaker 1: That that comedian I can't remember his name with the big ears. He was like SNL Sometimes I think I think it was one of those guys. Oh, that guy who's like tall and had big ears. I can't remember his name. Fuck, but he's a he's a hitchhiker in the song about Mary. Yeah, and like he has this thing that he does that is still one of the funniest things to me this day when he's talking about their eight minute abs and he's like, I'm gonna make seven minute abs, you know, like you cut out a minut. People are gonna want to go to me. And then fucking Ben Steeler says like, yeah, you know, like that'll be great until somebody does six minute abs and then his looked at what he does. He likes short circuits. No, like it's it's so fucking funny, Like is that I'm so bothered now, it's so funny. Gets it's like an obvious person. Yeah, he's a very distinct looking person, and he's like, no the seven doors seven is he a giant dude? To think him big years, he's as big. He's the He's also the cop in a Dumb and Dumber where he drinks the piss where he thinks like it's uh, he thinks it's a open beer, but it was uh, Lloyd, he was pissing in the bottles and then he drinks some of it. I've it really bothers.
Speaker 2: It is such old comedy, but it's so fun Fairly Brothers bullshit like that was a someone a bottle of so.
Speaker 1: He fucking switches it around in his mouth too, like not noticing it's not right away. It swallows it and then he notices something's wrong, and I'm like, it didn't cast it didn't touch your tongue, and you immediately this is not beer. Well, I mean beer. That's kind of the thing. Well, people do say beer tastes like piss.
Speaker 2: I think it's the joke. Yeah, it might as well be the same.
Speaker 1: I mean a second, I've never tasted pissed, but if it smells the way it's you know, like how you know, some things don't taste the way that it smells, like cheese, right, yeah, But if beer tastes the way piss smells, then I can kind of understand what people are saying, because I have smelled some beards and I'm like, this is kind of pissy. It's a piss aroma to it. And I'm not drinking that.
Speaker 2: I had a drink called like the medical marijuana recently. It was like a it was like it was like an alcoholic drink. It was like a cocktail, uh huh. And it smelled horrible and tasted fine. Yeah, and it was just like, what the fuck is this interesting? It was weird.
Speaker 3: That bothered me because it's the first time in a while that that's happened, because usually I feel like things generally are pretty represented smell usually, but this is like a complete one eighty. It was like it was like biting into a fucking cupcake and getting a muffin, you know, or you're just like, what the this is not.
Speaker 1: What I expected. Cupcakes and muffins the same thing. No, if you've had them, you kind of know the difference.
Speaker 2: I must have only had one, and people have told me they've been both.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, there's just there's something more like, I don't know. Muffins are generally.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding cupcakes, muffins are fucking out. Muffins are more like ready like crummy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: They're like more like cement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're much more cement.
Speaker 3: They're much more cemented. I used to chip my teeth on muffins all the time. All my teeth are fake.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I popped my teeth though.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: How would you guys feel like? I actually like, if I had liked I wouldn't care. I would I would be you wouldn't feel like, how did I not go crazy?
Speaker 1: I guess I would be very I would actually be impressed by your dentists, because like they made the not standard teeth that everybody gets when they have like standard. I was, I was surprised you bought teeth like that. You don't have shiitty. No, I would have said that immediately. I would have, and I would have been I would have, but I was.
Speaker 3: If I was to buy fake teeth, I think I would try to buy stuff that's pretty imperfect. Yeah, right, because like the people people walking around with Matthew Broderick in in, uh, inspector gadget teeth at the end, do you remember.
Speaker 2: That I don't smile. He has like he plays like a robot version of look look it up right now. You're gonna you're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Inspect in.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh my god, inspector Gadget Matthew Broderick.
Speaker 3: And I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Teeth. Yeah, yeah, I don't complete it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy, is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're well, that's what that's from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's inspected.
Speaker 2: That's where that's from. I didn't know that was where it's like, AI, Yeah, I know he.
Speaker 3: Has likes the fake he has like fake fucking chick lit teeth because he's that version of him is supposed to be fake, like because it's like a there's like an evil inspector gadget at the end. Yeah, then he has to fight because of course it always the same.
Speaker 2: There's a clone.
Speaker 1: And then there's people that yeah.
Speaker 2: Inspector dude, that's how a lot of people look when they get like veneers and ship they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm watching the show. I know, the Jojo. It's like a ninety Day Fiance spin off and one of the guys it's whiter than I didn't know there was a white that color. I didn't know there was a white that white. Yeah, it looks fake white. It's like, just like, why just get a little coffee staining on it, make it look a little real spin off? It's uh yeah, they have It's it's one day fiance. You have one day to decide whether that crazy, and then if you if you don't do it, they kill you. Yeah. Yeah, see you've seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah I did.
Speaker 1: I've a big fan of it for a while.
Speaker 3: Anyway, to the point of the question kill you. To the point of the question about like a clip show.
Speaker 2: It Oh, it's I don't even know, Like I think I feel like maybe it would work. It's just a matter of like, hold on, it's tricky. This is why that that they shook in my head.
Speaker 1: Uh. I think it's a great idea. I think it needs to be because it's it's it's a there's a lot of work that goes into it. Because I was doing it briefly with this guy, I think it would work better as like a separate show, like like an hour. It's as a it's it's a lot to do for a small segment. Yeah, Like it's not like like what what to me? It's like it's just like it it has to be if we're gonna do I would prefer to be something else like let's do let's do a clip show and it stand are.
Speaker 2: It would just be so easy to do also like not easy to do, easy to monetize them.
Speaker 1: Easy to Yeah, it's easy to show up and like be a part of it, but just the whole the logistics of of setting it up, getting the clips prepped and all that stuff. It's it's, uh, it's more work than this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I would require because I'm live editing this, you know, like and we've cut down on the editing substantially, like when I when we were doing it, when we were cutting between our fucking cameras and shit.
Speaker 2: Oh we did that that like one or two episodes or something or talking about that. No, that's how we used to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how I used to do it anyway, Like I would like I would edit the shit out of the audio for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh the audience, no one noticed, And I was just like, all right, what it was a waste of time. That would be more like that. It would be less still than it is now or than it was, but it would just be we'd have to figure it out. Yeah, we'll talk about it. And if that ship, like, uh, it might be.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of Chris being a part of the in word Club, just having this fucking white skinned man and it's like he's uh, he's the he's the uh, he's the host.
Speaker 1: Again. Well, here's my here's my welcome to the N word Club. Yeah, here's my indentured servants. I don't like that, but okay, like indentured.
Speaker 2: I was trying to like the concept of it at all.
Speaker 1: All right, can we put you in a Patrick closing that is insane.
Speaker 2: That is, let's not say we did.
Speaker 1: How long do you think we could get away with a show like that? You said I would not do it. You said, let's not say we did. I can't remember the last time. I can't remember the last time that.
Speaker 2: That you were raised by an older woman. Yeah, I haven't heard that in fucking years.
Speaker 1: Let's not say we did. We did? All right, let's not do that we did or we can?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like this.
Speaker 2: I like this question.
Speaker 1: Is it about slaves?
Speaker 2: Of course, it's the only time I faced like about slavery or on slavery or crazy women. Let's see which one it is? Just kidding, just kidding. Simmons right in.
Speaker 3: He says, what's a band with a great name of shitty music?
Speaker 1: Or vice versa?
Speaker 2: What's the ship? What's a band of the shitty name with great music. There's a lot of good stuff, but damn on the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Man, that's uh. I like this guy's sound really crazy. I like Rascal Flats a lot.
Speaker 2: I like the name of that band, Rascal Flats. Yeah, really, I like the name of that. It just sounds like people that are just doing shit they really shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 3: Rascal Flats is weird because like that band name is kind of like a rorshack test in some way, because like I could believe, like, if let's say for a second, our perception of Rascal Flats didn't exist, I could easily see a future or like a conversation where somebody's like, you ever here this band of Rascal Flats and they show me their music and it's fucking thrash, you know what I mean. I could see it because it's such a weird. It is an offbeat name. I do kind of agree. The thing that makes me hate it is the fact that it is Rascal Flats. As I understand them.
Speaker 2: I feel they are kind of people that'd be like but I feel like Rascal Flats the kind of people that would do this ship that they did, the Buzz and like the Twister me where they strapped Dynamite his fucking back. They was gonna send them off, but they would do it. The pets basically like they're like sid they're like homegrown terrorists, like.
Speaker 1: Homegrown terrorists domestic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely said, is definitely said, definitely joined out kaya well.
Speaker 1: He became a garbage man canonically, is that really sad? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, yes, I thought people said story three. I'm pretty sure I said said I didn't know it was like, actually said.
Speaker 1: I don't know about this discourse at all.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I didn't know that, actually said.
Speaker 1: I don't think people said.
Speaker 3: No, it's just an older person who has the same kind of features, who wears the same exact shirt that Sid wears.
Speaker 1: He wore the same shirt too, I don't remember he wore the same shirt, but he's still like the right rockets like that. But I don't know. He didn't say anything. He's kind of like, get, I get that's what I guess. It just needs to be implied. It's just I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a cheeky little reference, but it's clearly like him. I don't think they had any I don't think they wrote out like what his life was like.
Speaker 2: They were just like, yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: I feel bad because like, a garbage man is actually a great job.
Speaker 2: He's a lot so to me, it's like I hate became a garbage man. It's like kind of like disparaging the garbage people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally a garbage man.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, yeah, they actually pread really well decent life.
Speaker 3: That was kind of interesting though, because like in the movie, like he's normal, Like he's not like a psycho like freaking out at the guard.
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 3: Like, he's not like eating a fucking apple cores like a freak.
Speaker 2: That's been good.
Speaker 1: This is a normal kid. He's like, Yeah, it was kind of weird. I was wild.
Speaker 2: That was weird to he spoke to me, and it kind of really straightened my life. Made me really he should be in a psych w yeah, or like on a leash, like he's like being walked by the garbage.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to be much better. I gotta watch the movie now because I didn't. I don't even remember that toy story. My god, I've never I don't even know what toy story exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, toys. I don't know what a toy story.
Speaker 1: I've never heard.
Speaker 3: I've never heard any kind of narrative, and I don't know what to play with things means.
Speaker 1: We didn't do as a kid.
Speaker 2: You rolled around basically shot yourself.
Speaker 3: The only game you understood was like, how how wet can I get my diaper?
Speaker 2: Basically that's the only game. Can I get my diaper?
Speaker 1: Die? Upsepts it. That's a good game. Yeah, I was the champion, dude. I always won.
Speaker 2: I always won. Nobody would play with me, though.
Speaker 6: So it was kind of easy fault champion, default champion.
Speaker 3: It's like a list of all the best African American Weekend up Date Saturday Night Live hosts. Hey, yeah, it's just Michael Jay really, that's you.
Speaker 1: Don't need to get into that though.
Speaker 2: That guy, other dude is on w The other guy in the Weekend of It is married to Scarlet Hanson. I didn't know that, Yeah, Colhi, just I didn't know he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they had, like it's a constant theme of that, like the what is it the joke swap that they do, yeah, every Christmas, which is consistently the only SNL that I watch and consistently enjoy.
Speaker 2: Those Weekend of days are great.
Speaker 1: Also what she was married to Ryan Reynolds for a bit. I didn't know that. Charle Johnson. Yeah, who's Scarleton Hanson again? Black widow? Who's black widow again? From them? Cuscu again, I don't even I don't know if that's a thing.
Speaker 2: I think he's making it up, just like he was making up with toy stories.
Speaker 1: Except mc u that's Michael ce u Hall.
Speaker 2: Michael c. Hall.
Speaker 1: No, Michael c u Hall. Yeah, they're so stupid.
Speaker 2: You guys can't even you can't you can't even be wrong, right a little bit, Well I couldn't say Halls.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, I know, I'm proud of myself for that one. That was good one.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of another bit, Like.
Speaker 3: I really like the Viagara Boys, but I don't like their name, not because I think it's like offensive or anything. I just like my thing is like why would you put a brand Like I don't know if I would want to put like a brand in my band name. Yeah, like the Nest Quick Soldiers, you know what I mean. It just kind of feels weird unless Viagra isn't a brand.
Speaker 1: It's a brand, that's what. But it's kind of like almost like a reverse.
Speaker 3: Band aid situation, you know what I'm saying, right, Like maybe like viagra is like that just what it's called.
Speaker 2: But like I don't think that it's not that it's it's called the like Toadla Phil or there's a I don't know if the Toadala Phil.
Speaker 1: There's there's a Toadala Phill and another one that sounds very similar to it. There you know a lot about this, uh ads ad reads.
Speaker 2: Oh like blue blue like ship like that.
Speaker 1: Like what happens if you take like four blutes? What do you think? What do you think you get?
Speaker 2: Like? Super hard?
Speaker 1: Does it pop? Can it pop? Can it do? Can it get so big? Can it get so can it gets? Can it pop? Let's get sponsored by blue Choo and we're gonna find out. I never heard of bluecho in my life.
Speaker 3: Is literally gum that makes your tick card. Yeah, seriously, it's gum.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's gumm, like I The funny thing is like it has yeah, it's it's you you. Uh. It has the substance that will get your dick ready, and some people just kind of have a little bit of it just to give themselves a little pair. I think it's like some people treat it like caffeine. I guess like they're like they're like, oh, you know, no, you're not funny. I know what. Yeah, it's the no, you really should do it.
Speaker 2: You start seeing after images everywhere you look.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I'm gonna get I'm gonna actively go out of my way to try to get sponsored by blue Choo.
Speaker 3: I'll take yeah, and uh, we should all do a show where you take too blue Choo and sit here, just sit here.
Speaker 2: I am going to say that I took two and let's not say we did. That's all right.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I mean he's actually gonna do it though, but I'm going to go on and say I did. We're gonna sneak it into his fucking stupid cheers seed water. It's been a while. He doesn't have the che seeds in my in my like salad. Oh why you're tired of it growing in the water and.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a chance to put in the water. It makes a bit of a mess.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, what do you mean because he like doesn't have a funnel. Yeah, yeah, why don't you use your your hands? Yeah yeah, it's a natural funnel. It's the it's the it's why we even it's stupid how much we did deviate from natural tools that God has given us. Yeah, like the funnel that is our hands. The slave. Yeah, there's God given tool the slaves. Wait, did we even Oakley great name?
Speaker 2: Because it's a Simpson's them, it's a it's a it's a Flanders theme band where they're a dressed like Flanders. But that's a perfect name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but their music it doesn't it does not rise to that. That monitor monocle it he didally hold neighbors on here to k It started off terrible. Their music is a teeny bit better, but it's just not. You can't have an awesome gimmick like that and not come with it. That's the only problem.
Speaker 2: That's really a shame. Yeah, Like what kind of music do they do?
Speaker 1: So it kind of was experiment It was almost kind of a little bit metal and experimental. I would still say they're like in the more alternative kind of little bit rock metalish kind of genre. But there are a bunch of hipsters. You can tell, like there's like hipster people.
Speaker 3: I feel like you can't do that as a as a Flanders band. I think a Flanders band requires like almost like sca or something.
Speaker 1: I would love it if Scott would be completely appropriate for me, since he's such a godly man. I actually would have loved it if it was like the heaviest shit imaginable, like if it was.
Speaker 2: Gospel, well, if if it was on the nose and good like I heard some fucking some guy when when I was in Uber and it was on some Christian station and it was like sounded like dark fantasy music.
Speaker 1: Like it was like like a dark fan. I was like, who the fuck is this bitch singing? I was gonna pull up my phone and record it so I can ssamate or whatever. Who's this bitch? Who's this stupid? But she sounded like, uh, like there's like a band called Within Temptation and stuff, and like oh yeah, like it's sounded like that, and I was like, wait, but this is Christian music. I was like, they're they're they're they're they're smart, they're doing it right.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they make Christian music probably, and I was like, there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of them that are like Christian, but they don't make like, say, they have an EP it's really cool. It's the zombie EP where it's just about like the a zombie outbreak and there's nothing Christian about that, right, So they're like, oh, maybe they're Christian, they're Christian band, but they don't make.
Speaker 2: This Christian Christian music though.
Speaker 3: They're more like Christians making music than they are.
Speaker 2: Yes, they make Christian music, definitely, it's not.
Speaker 1: They're not making like outwards saying I love you. It's not. Yeah, it's not the dumb like but that's like music in general. There's a lot of people see like about their faith, but they're not. It's like vague and also open to interpretation you can apply to your own religion. And then there's Christian rock where like there's a metal band called Impending Doom and it's literally there's the breakdown where he's saying, come back, Jesus, cast out Satan again, amen, And it's the heaviest. It's one of the heaviest fucking parts of music. It's one of my favorite And I was like, damn, if I was really stupid, this would make me Christian, Like that would have got me like a lot of young It just sounded so good that I'm like, I want to be attached to this, but I was already like checked out of you know, organized Like it's weird to me that there are so many themed bands like that exists at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember somebody sent me like, you ever listened to Shadow of Intent. I'm like no, they're just like, oh, they just make halo song on Like what do you mean it's like, because I know that shadow of Intent is like a ship in that universe, Like, what the fuck is so weird?
Speaker 1: What a specific thing to do? Yeah, very is that a Halo? It works?
Speaker 2: I think that's I think that's a shadow of Intent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's a reference to Star Wars as well too. This is definitely like a Halo, saying for the shadow I know.
Speaker 2: Is from Halo. I know that directly. But I know there's a ship in Star Wars that has a similar, similar.
Speaker 1: Similar name. Maybe I don't probably, I mean yeah, I mean it would be weird if they weren't adjacent in some way. Yeah, but the lead singer has gotten to some domestic abuse allegations, ex leasinger shadow intent.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, Yeah, that's the shadow of his intent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just just recently real, like just last week, just last week, all of a sudden, allegations came out between him and then he's denying it. Of course, the chicks saying like, yeah, this guy, he's been a little like a shitty father, I guess, abusing him, abusing her while she was pregnant or something, And he said no, and his fans like, I don't care. They're just like this is great music. The music's good.
Speaker 2: I don't listen that often, but like they're a very talented band, and that guy sounds like a fucking demon. Yeah, and I kind of I'm more on the side with her because I heard him describe how he like channels. I was like, Oh, this guy's like a little bit too much into that ship. Because for most people, it's just like a performance like Slayer.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of dumb probably uh boomers, gen xers that were like, yeah, Satan and they were like, no, this is this is an act like I go to church, you know, Like they're like they're like, I go to church. This is a fun thing. It's like it's like horror, you know how like yeah, you don't want to be killed. They're not actually like oh I love murder and Satan and all this shit. But then there's the people that are like, you betrayed me.
Speaker 2: It's like like suicidal people aren't watching you know, true crime.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, I don't think imagine that.
Speaker 3: It's usually pretty normal, happy people like yeah, I don't care, I'll take a look into this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't need that extra step, you know, like this is interesting I guess I like it. I just hate when it gets either like the too descriptive or last night, it was some guy that was like the perfect gentleman Asian dude that got blasted by some jealous other guy from MIT. Like they went from like it was a Asian gentleman, happy go lucky, perfect gentleman in his community. And this guy he didn't even know this guy, but he was just proposed to a girl that this MIT other guy was wanted secretly because she didn't even know that he was obsessed with her. So then he goes and kills his dude, shoots him in the face a bunch of times, you know, and he's like one of the nerdiest Asian MIT geniuses and he just like a fucking kills this other Asian guy. They found a connection by just by chance because this guy got stuck on the railroad tracks in one of the security guys called and then the police just noticed some stuff in his bag, but he didn't know about the murder yet found this. And then when they found an rby's all that stuff dumped that guy's like, wait, that was the stuff that was in that Asian guy's car. And then and RB's of all places, that's that's.
Speaker 3: Go to a place like that, Like you gotta go to a highly trafficked place, you gotta like fucking army's with They're only gonna if you go to an army's, everybody's, everybody works, there's gonna know you went there.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you're the only person who went there. You're the only one that he said, Arby's christ that guy did everything wrong. He did everything wrong, Arby's it was. But I felt bad for that that guy because he was like such a like pillar of his community. And then, of course I didn't want to hear this, but they released the audio of him screaming him getting shot. When he gets shot, at first he screams, and then the guy gets out and finishes him off, and I was like, I really don't. And then like one of her friends, what I thought the guy's friends was in the uh they were in the army together, and she said, uh, like yeah, that scream haunts me like every day and it's one of those things. And I'm like, yeah it was. The first forty eight was like, yeah, thanks, thank you first forty eight for putting that in my head. And now it's there forever.
Speaker 2: She's playing. It's on YouTube, she has it on a tape Recorder's like she has that tape reported.
Speaker 1: Crying at it. I must be crazy, So that doesn't I don't know, I'm able to detach. He doesn't. He doesn't like watch it, you know everything.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, I have empathy.
Speaker 1: I just don't. I just don't.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. I think I can live it, so like why why why not talk about it? Be about it? But but it's just like, I don't know. I'm very able to like detach myself from horrible stuff. And that's clearly trauma trauma response, clearly.
Speaker 3: But it's like, I guess this is like this is what you want to paint yourself more sympathetically. I guess you could say that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying it's the best way to be. I'm not saying like I'm doing your service, like whatever, Dude, I don't know. People people people die and get hurt in me that shing like that, and I'm just like, yeah, it's the it's be like that, you know, it's the senseless stuff that gets me when like, uh, like this guy, it was so oh he saw on Facebook that this chick got engaged and they weren't even talking like that acquaintance at best, and then he just goes and kills this dude.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, it's not like y'all were rivals. Oh, you almost got her, and then oh he swooped in when he had a little break in. Nah.
Speaker 3: I think actually, I think, looking at this situation, yeah, kind of seems like it's the woman's fault a little bit.
Speaker 1: She's the famous. Her name was Zion too, Zion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, Zion. You can't go after that. And then uh, she had her dad, Morpheus, and then damn it, her boyfriend. The guy that got killed was Neil, you know, yeah yeah. And then the guy guest, the Asian gentleman from m I two that killed him, his named agent Smith.
Speaker 1: I'm not Asian Smith.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I did not say that. I heard it Asian Smith.
Speaker 2: You know the type of guy that laughs at pp. Oh did you say Pep.
Speaker 1: Talk about him?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 3: You cannot criticize me for the things that I laugh at. When you laugh at the ship that you laugh at.
Speaker 1: What do I laugh about? That's so crazy?
Speaker 3: You fucking gargled in the hallway like at fucking what is at Ben's house? Because why you were in the corner cracking up about something that was like one of the least funny things I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: Of my life. It was the guy. It was the guy fucking the poop sounds.
Speaker 3: Oh again again, the same ship. He's jingle keys in front of this guy.
Speaker 1: He's just comedy.
Speaker 2: Comedy is simple, all right, clips his new equips, his new laugh. That's next, It is next. You know what, It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was watching the SpongeBob musical recently, just because I realized I had paramount. Plus, I was like, I guess, I don't know, this is weird. I guess I'll watch this because I remember hearing about there was like a thing with Ariana Grande and this.
Speaker 2: Guy her boyfriend's in it.
Speaker 1: Oh that that's why they call me SpongeBob. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: They played SpongeBob in the in the SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Music though, that's why they called it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and he's in Wicked also, like briefly, he's like a minor part. So I was like, yeah, I guess I'll watch it. And I'm curious about it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it's also just completely fucking bizarre because the only musical that I've ever seen where usually Okay, so usually you have jukebox musicals which are just like, here's a movie with a story, and then here's a bunch of real songs that we're gonna pull from and just like make it loosely kind of fit. Like I think about, uh, what's the what's the abba one?
Speaker 1: Mama Mia? Is that where it's just all abba stuff?
Speaker 3: And then you have a normal musical, which is like like a in the Heights fucking Hamilton, where like Lin Manuel will do all of it. Yeah, this is like it's all original songs, but like every song is done by like a completely different person.
Speaker 2: And I was looking at the credits list and it's weird. It's like David Bowie and fucking Lady Antebellum and fucking the strangest, the strangest sort of people I've ever seen. I thought he's a gospel band that does stuff for it. I swear I thought he was dead. Who I thought David Bowie was dead?
Speaker 1: No he is, Yeah, what are we what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: That? No?
Speaker 3: That's what's also confusing. I don't know if this was like maybe in development for a long time or something. Maybe they like when did Bowie his ship?
Speaker 1: It was well, not that long ago. I feel like it was four a while ago. Yeah, he died in like twenty. I feel like he died like ten years ago or so big. I feel like, let's let's check six.
Speaker 3: Sixteen something like this seed I remember it was fifteen sixteen or seventeen.
Speaker 2: I think it was in that span.
Speaker 1: Sixteen sounds right, yeah, sixteen sixteen. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was texting David Bowie a few hours ago and he said, send me money. That was David Bowley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't look close enough.
Speaker 2: He didn't look close.
Speaker 1: Hearing about these stories of people get every time this happens where somebody gets scammed, like it was a Keanu Reeves. No, no, no, it would have been funn if he did, because that would have been like, is it like people calling like it's me, I'm Reves in the worst, like he was in the hospital or something and a millionaire is he calling? It was like the pictures that were sent were so bad at like I'm like it is like face tuned.
Speaker 2: I remember there was one time where something might well be something like Indian fella called me, was trying to get money to me, and I was like, dude, I don't know what's going on, man, I'm sorry. He started getting upset and he hung up. Eventually I heard. I remember, got a call from this Nigerian pretending to me my dad. No he didn't, I'm not even No he didn't.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he called me. He was like, Caristo, I am your final.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, something's not dude.
Speaker 2: You can send me forty dollars.
Speaker 1: I need, I need, I need forty dollars from you.
Speaker 2: Christ professor.
Speaker 1: I am your father from the place. I am your father.
Speaker 2: I am your father from even very indistinct location.
Speaker 1: Dude, wather Fuck, I can't find the I'm trying to find the Yeah, it's it's for some reason. I'm struggling to find the picture.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up to me? Keanu Reeves? Uh, what's your password? Where are you at right now? Where are you are right right now? Your ATM code? What's your pin? Like?
Speaker 1: It's just really cute to Reeves. Oh my god, is this so this is a different one? There's so many of them. Yeah, this one is it is crazy that like this say this is ms pate, dude, brother, this is crazy. It should that is so?
Speaker 5: I am you?
Speaker 1: That is fucked. That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: Why would you hold that is so crazy?
Speaker 1: Who is taking the picre?
Speaker 2: Everything about that bothers me about like the person who would believe that you know.
Speaker 1: My dear, I cannot call you until you send another three hundred dollars. What do you mean why can't you call me? How do I know this is real? And then how do I know this is just it's holding up signs. There's another one though, where he's like it's like hospitals, like bedritten or something, and it's the I can't find the pictures. It's so unbelievably bad. And these people, man, everything that comes to my mind. I was like, these motherfuckers vote, These are voters, they they contribute to. It really is terrifying where I'm like, how how could you? How could you if you can fall for that? Man? I think about that a lot with like scams where I'm just like, how are you?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: I will say it is Unfortunately we live in a like I don't know you guys I'm constantly indicated with shit that's like just not for me, you know what I mean, Like it's like, Okay, here's another fucking call from like some fucking bullshit number that reg Oh, here's another fucking email from like fucking some company. Yeah it's I I even heard from people like looking for like work and stuff where it's just like they're like job people trying to hire that aren't even real.
Speaker 1: I'm at the point where those those companies that safeguard you from a lot of that stuff I'm considering signing up for when singing if it works, yeah, yeah, because I keep seeing them being advertised and I'm like, hey, I'll call them. They're not because I would love to take this mansorship and get like a free trial of it or something, because I want to I want to see if it works. Because I'm getting the it's ramping up so much thro the fucking text messages that are like you've got your pay your toll and it's like, motherfucker, I'm.
Speaker 3: Getting so fucking your Amazon pat you're or not your Amazon backage, you're your UBS packages is uh has been withheld?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that payment pending your account. My iCloud count is gonna expire. I keep getting this, I keep getting that too. I haven't paid for iCloud ever. I fucking don't have I don't use iCloud.
Speaker 3: I remember ever since the fappening, like I'm not gonna pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got now, I did figure that. I didn't figure out that that the people that got they got fished. The people that got uh, it's not that they got hacked because somebody broke in and did some elaborate ship is they just got fixed fished. It was your account is compromised or whatever, sign in to correct it and then they put in the information. Now they have it. So all of those uh, the women that they just unfortunately they got fished, and you know, I know it's fucked up. But at the same time, that was that was a fun moment. The fat That was a especially I since I just watched Mose Faratu the uh Thomas it was uh played beast right and uh and he was he has the uh all of the he blasted so much giz all over Jennifer Lawrence. Dude like that dude, like it's crazy. That was the guy that was beat he was fucking he was fucking with her around that time, and then she just had like buckets of come on hear and some of the pictures and it was that guy and all I can't detach every time I see that guy think about him, just like fucking you never saw that. That was because I didn't look.
Speaker 2: Into that, to be honest, because I just thought I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I never general celebrity stuff. Didn't care like I just didn't care about a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I I only care because that's what just made it interesting, because it was like it was not that like Jennifer Lawrence. To me, it was desirable because I actually I didn't care about hunger games or anything like that. But it was just fascinating seeing somebody that who's so famous. You're like, oh my, look look what she's doing. He just kind of did it. You didn't really, Yeah, she is a regular human being, but sometimes you forget that, like these people at these high levels that they just do degenerate stuff like we all do. Like because she's just like in her trailer, just being a fucking dumb bitch, like just having a wild fun time and having beasts come all over her.
Speaker 2: And ship and I was just like you, So it wasn't my mind, you know, like in the stupid ass commercials and the blow up and it's all the fucking blue or fear as the.
Speaker 3: Only Devin with the bee, so stupid gushers, hello once again.
Speaker 1: My mind nor oh minorities.
Speaker 2: Mine like like German, mine like my.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha, that's not bad.
Speaker 3: I kind of don't hate that I've taken on the ridiculous ask of listening to every single episode from zero to reminisce the days when I used to listen to them live with the parasocial bid out of the way, What are some of the positive things that can from the pandemic for you guys personally? It was this podcast for me so good. I'm listening. I'm literally listening to it twice. I can't imagine listening to this show twice, like the entirety, Like, I don't even there's especially in a short period of time, because there's definitely been We've repeated ourselves for sure, it's gonna happen. Yeah, it's just natural. It's like, but i'd be more obvious after like binging all of it.
Speaker 1: Look, I've I don't think I've ever listened to a podcast over like twice, mainly because I just have so much stuff to consume. But I have listened to bits over like say, especially come Town. I've reheard bit for sure many times because it's just like the funniest shit to me. Uh so, yeah, and then even though talking about like we've talked about rerepeated ourselves many times, them talking about the matrix is there's like a compilation of that, and then they've definitely repeated the same talking points many times over because it's gonna happen and it's I completely that's insane listening. Yeah, like saying if you're if you can, if you can lap that ship, that's crazy. But also, hey, uh we're a pretty good podcast. I guess, Oh yeah, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, as I mean, as far as the question goes as so as like the positive things that came out of the pandemic for I don't know, like not really much or anything like it was it was if anything, it was actually like just completely it was kind of whatever for us because like my life didn't really change that much as a result of the pandemic specifically, it wasn't like, oh, I'm suddenly working from home now.
Speaker 2: It's like I've been doing that the whole time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The only difference was that I've said this before.
Speaker 3: But like there is like a weird kind of like novelty to like those first three weeks that I'm nostalgic for because it was so weird and different and everything felt like oh, and there was like I talked about, like how there was like a naive.
Speaker 2: Sense of like, oh maybe this is maybe, you know, maybe there's hope after this. You know, It's like there wasn't. Yeah, but everybody went crazy. Yeah, yeah, I ever already looked stupid because they couldn't get their hair cut.
Speaker 1: It was funny.
Speaker 3: And people were wiping down their groceries because they didn't know.
Speaker 2: What the fuck because they didn't where the other people. Yeah, what the fuck was gonna like what was spreading it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We ate so many fucking like uh the fucking halls things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my mom sent this big fucking care.
Speaker 2: Five hundred like they have seen it or something.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: It was like vitamin C stuff. We were fucking immune. Probably they actually did ironically help a lot, like I just immute we probably because COVID would get on our.
Speaker 1: Body and be like, ow, I should actually get more of those. I have a Yeah, I actually have.
Speaker 2: I always have because I remember feeling really good, like having those all the time. It felt really good. Annoying people were dying, but like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was just it only annoyed me when like the people that got exposed by other people going around and then they came into their vicinity infected them. Like those people dying, that sucked. But the people that were just like making the rounds, I'm glad they.
Speaker 2: Imagine like it's the people. He's like, oh man, I got some souls. I was weird and I oh I did it.
Speaker 1: I gave it to somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have any. There were positive moments within the pandemic, but it wasn't sure overall. It was trash. It was uh I got and at the same time, I uh, I got uh. Well, I just I only got diagnosed. I think last year or something or I can't time as fuck for me now. But like I figured out why my ctistosterone plummeted. I thought it was the house that I was living in because it was all dirty and gross and there was fucking rats and ship and mold and there was mold. Yeah, there was definitely mold.
Speaker 2: It was fucking drowger, fucking farmer in the basement, killed the dude.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know how because my my, my grandma was like one of the most meticulously clean and like just crazy about stuff, and then just when she got sick, everything fell apart. Uh And then so when we took over the house, it was horrible. But anyway, that was some of the worst. Your testosterone being like below normal levels of healthy. I wouldn't wish that on anybody. It's there was no way I would have put up with that for like another year, because I put up with it for like a year trying to figure out what the fuck was going on and it getting blood tests.
Speaker 2: What is the effects of that?
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even think I can comprehend. It's uh so like would you know it if you felt like I don't even well, I knew something was wrong, I just didn't know what. And it wasn't until someone told me to get your uh your blood chat, get your testosterone. What were your symptoms? What was it like? So the biggest ones is extremely weak, like I have some injuries from football and that shit like really I was feeling it. I also I injured my achilles and it wouldn't heal.
Speaker 2: I kept reinjuring it just by I literally be sleeping at night and I would wake up like grabbing my fucking heel like just I don't know, I somehow reinjured into my sleep.
Speaker 1: It just wouldn't heal. My fucking It's like, oh goat. Like everything it was exactly like I have a her neated disc in in my neck and uh it felt like my I felt like my head was gonna fall off. It was just so everything was just so weak. And then there was the extreme hot and cold flashes, so like you know menopause when like their homemones go all crazy like women when they're when they're So I had a extreme hot so it would be it would be like a twenty degree difference like that. It would just be like boom, So I'd be freezing so and then other and then I'd be like it would be so fucking high.
Speaker 3: Room in our first apartment, twenty degree difference between me and the room next to me is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That was crazy. But there's other like if anyone's listening to this. If you if you've ever experienced anything like this, the cold flashes, weakness, you're tired all the time, extremely emotional for no fucking reason because your homemones are going crazy like that. Once. Yeah, it's facts. Emostly mostly I feel get your fucking get your get your levels checked because there's a huge spectrum. And if you're under like you know, I would say, they say, if you're under three hundred of total total just because there's total and free. If you're under three hundred, if you're a male, that's like unhealthy, and say if your insurance still won't cover you, because that's what they wouldn't do it for me. They were like, you're borderline fine. And I was telling them, guys, I feel like I'm dying. I'm not fine. Clearly I'm not supposed to be at this level. But insurance is it's America.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I went to a clinic eventually when I got diagnosed with the varical seal, which they believe is what caused it. Like my some I have some damage in my fucking nutsack from the tubes or something. They said, probably trauma. I used to be a cyclist like I used to. I wasn't a cyclist. That's the wrong to say. I rode my bike from many miles a day, but I wasn't like balls and squeezed real hard until you because then I would I wouldn't find a cyclist.
Speaker 2: You didn't make a career.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do any of that. It's like how I just rode my bike everywhere.
Speaker 3: It's like somebody rapes once they're rave, just.
Speaker 2: Raped that what that is. It's the same like I'm not a gay. I'm not a gayest.
Speaker 1: I've just gayd gay one time, so that right, I kind of feel like that's actually tracks like like the guitarist thing or if you if you just dip dabble, you're not a guitarist if you just dabble, like I don't consider myself a guitarist. I mean like like I just dabble with it, right, But I feel I feel like experimenting with gay stuff because if if you're like that wasn't for me, I'm like, well, are you really gay or did you just want to try it? Just try to? That's why I feel like I know and societally we would make fun of you, say you're gay, right.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, if I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, if we're gonna be, if we're gonna if I'm gonna be in societal terms, I'm still gonna point my finger at you and say you're gay. I look heart to heart, heart to heart. If you came to me and you told me that, I'd be like, I don't think you're gay.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm the biggest homophone that's probably ever taken physical form.
Speaker 3: That It's very true. Obviously, that's very true to say it is taking physical form. The of his character design is literally homophobic.
Speaker 2: But go on to six six ft tall, big black man's that is that doesn't mean, ah, can we be real?
Speaker 1: Did you see what? It's kind of a big thing soldier boys.
Speaker 2: It's pretty common. It's pretty common on all of them.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I'm not saying nobody's saying all of them. Look, obviously Bill Cosby is not because he's dead.
Speaker 1: Is he dead?
Speaker 2: He's not?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: Is he dead? In prison? He did not google this? Right? Now? Did you not hear about this? Bill Cosby?
Speaker 3: Cosby is dead, that's right, he died. This is not a bit like he died like I think like three months ago.
Speaker 1: Really, I think he died. He died. I'm pretty sure. Like, I'm pretty sure he died. Elusive Joe era.
Speaker 3: The Elusive Joe era. It was before he was even convicted of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's what I think. We're all like due time has fucked us. I think COVID really did did a massive time warp. I think like, yeah, so many people died at once that it like shook the gravitational peoples. I know, I love the name pill Cosby. I mean that was pretty fire. How the fuck did that? They're like activated my seri.
Speaker 2: It was going on, you know, a perk angle, the perk Angle era.
Speaker 1: It was the best angle. I love. It was the best crazy era.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is. Kurt Angle just was taking like seventy fucking like perks for match. Motherfucker was going to matches, just fucking Yoinket and boint.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well so first off, just to get off this, do we have a to get another question? What was it? I don't even remember, huh what was the question? I remember something about the pandemic or something.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do want to say the thing I hated most about it was the fact that it'd gotten the way of us doing the show. Yeah, it made us go remote and that, like I always resented for that because it's just like, goddamn it, it did.
Speaker 1: It sucked. It's it's one of those things like it's cool, we got through it. We we did it. People and joyed the show, but clearly people are enjoying it better now that we're back.
Speaker 2: First was mixed back for me because I finally left my stupid as job at Starbucks. I got my degree during it.
Speaker 3: But it took a pandemic for you to quit that job.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I realized how much Ada didn't give a fuck about me as a human being. They were like, oh, do all this was like, there's a fucking pandemic. Yeah, but make the customer feel comfortable. It's like, I like this bitch up right now, fucking dick. I will put I will put every chemical in the oven and put it to forty five.
Speaker 1: I was trying to get it to quit that job for so long, man, Yeah, and just actually like do something like this. Yeah, I look back on it and say it was stupid, but I to be fair, that's a lot of my friends that I grew up with, I've tried to give them opportunities, even like attached from when I was in a successful band and I wanted to transition from the drummer to the singer. I brought in one of my friends and like, hey, we're gonna play with this huge band that's coming over the east, from the East to the West for the first time. All right, and then he fucking like quits two days before and I'm like, just play the show then leave, Like I don't care. Play the show, then you can leave the band. Yeah, I'm gonna go back to college. Cool. You can't go to school right now. It's literally impossible play the show. But like it, just like I don't. Sometimes people just I don't know, for whatever reason, they don't want to rise to the occasion.
Speaker 2: Left time about to be taking out of their comfort zone. Yeah, yeah, it should be to be forced out of the covers.
Speaker 1: Just savagely beat him. But actually I don't have to worry about that because he actually died. Dire friend. If my homie died in twenty twenty one, it wasn't maybe it contributed to it, like maybe, but he was he was he was he was bad alcoholic, you know that stuff. He was one of those guys that like I really I tried to get him a job. I used to work at a seven eleven distribution center. I got him a job a quid. A week later his UH, I try to pull him out of the ship.
Speaker 2: But eventually deserve it.
Speaker 1: On the on the weekend that I was going to see Jojo for the first time, UH, I got a call and he was like, oh, yeah, he's UH and then we're gonna do the funeral. I was like, fuck, I gotta go to Lithuania.
Speaker 2: I felt bad.
Speaker 1: I felt bad.
Speaker 3: I was like, I gotta go sell Lithuanian alcoholic.
Speaker 1: He If he was actually I would have actually been able to attend the funeral. No, he was, he was. He was Mexican. He's a weirdier Mexican whatever. Yeah, there's so many of ye shout out to he's probably, you know, doing drum beats from whatever plane of existence.
Speaker 3: Probably purgatory right now. Can't go to Hell if it's drunk when it dies.
Speaker 2: I think I felt like, I feel like Hell is full of Irish people now. I think I think Geny.
Speaker 3: I think if you're I think that's part of it, right, Like if you're drunk or high when you die, you can't go to heaven.
Speaker 2: You just get stuck in purgatory. That sounds I just have some bullshit. They'd make up.
Speaker 1: I mean why I would make up if I was trying to control people? Spurgatory all that bad.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is purgatory to be honest. This Yeah, just feel like this world feels like purgatory.
Speaker 1: I like that, it really does. It's like, are you I just man? If I knew there was something on the other side? I mean, why would I be here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think about that a lot, like because especially about like I don't think about it a lot that'll be concerned. I'm gonna go off with a good to good to other people and not just go out to fucking go upstairs.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 3: I think about a lot like the idea or not a lot to the idea of Like, if you do become a ghost, right you die, you become a ghost. Is it better to be like a like a twenty five to thirty five year old ghost then it.
Speaker 2: Is to be like a seventy year old ghost, like a ghost of a concept.
Speaker 3: You know, no, but you're you're still visual to people, like you present yourself in some way, and it's usually when you die, like people see like an old woman or like a child.
Speaker 2: They don't see like some arbitrary.
Speaker 3: Like middle point of your consistence. It's usually like when you die that you appear as a ghost. So for me, I'm thinking, like I don't know, I don't want to spend eternity as a seventy year old.
Speaker 2: Is that it's like becoming it's becoming a becoming a vampire when you're like ninety. Yeah, yeah, it's like you seen have you seen what we do in the Yeah, they have one definitely an older vampires like this sucks. Yeah, the baby vampire. Yeah yeah, that's just like just rolling around.
Speaker 1: And he fucking sucks.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, okay that I would definitely we have a baby vampire onto the sun. Drag your baby vampire into the sun. Yeah, I mean, I mean it might be really strong for a baby, but it's still a baby. You know. It doesn't understand because vampires get stronger than like, so you could outfight a thousand year old baby vampire, well outfight like, I mean, it could kill it could kill you though likely probably be a really fat, crazy fast crawler. I think it's one of those things that if it wanted, how old is this baby? Like maybe just nine, ten months? One year old?
Speaker 1: I want to infant. No, I don't know, because it's it doesn't have the the intent to kill me. No.
Speaker 2: No, No, Like let's say it's it's been an infant for a thousand years. Does it learn?
Speaker 1: No? Can it stuck?
Speaker 3: No, it's still their brain is still developing, still be stuck. There would just it's like an infinite pause, right, isn't it. Yes, that's what I believe.
Speaker 2: I would assume. So, but like, because I'm pretty sure vampires they.
Speaker 1: Just they just keep existing. Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Did they get any more brain power? Like this is a fake thing. Obviously you don't have to stay the obvious clearly we're talking about vampires.
Speaker 1: I think that that's the whole idea. They don't age anymore. They stay. That's where they their minds age too, said, they get you can you can not if you don't have if your brain doesn't have the abilities to do anything that when you're a baby, right, you don't have any of the your brain is not developed to capture memories or do anything.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing, like definitely made Twilight right, It's like, yeah, Edward isn't a pedophile. He's stuck at seventeen years old even though he's lived for one hundred and twenty years. Well that's not how that works house, So how does that not work well?
Speaker 1: Because even even if it's like okay, if you don't want you do want to say pedophile, it's not even it's not even necessarily if you if you just want to, because that's like technicalities. People are more concerned about the age gaps. So just like it's creepy when an eighty year old fucking like billionaire or something starts fucking a twenty year old or something like, yeah, it's with they're both legal, but it's fucking gross. So who gives a fuck? Like I don't care about like, oh, technically, I'm like no, it's this guy's been alive for fucking a million years and he's like I'm gonna stay in high school. That's fucking disgusting. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, not like the idea that vampires they just they're like they just their brains are still brains and though they age, the age slower, So if you live that long, you're just gonna go crazy. I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 1: It's clearly how it works.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what happens. They all this kind of vapires, kind of go nuts events, And I think they might go nuts because that's what like being alive for a long time does. Yeah, but like, I don't think it's not because like the brain, the brain isn't meant to exist at that long at the link.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even if it's constantly healing itself and it's not degenerating, right, their brain is not degenerating or else it would be gone a long time ago.
Speaker 2: No, no, I get it right. But his idea is that they still just go mad eventually. It was like the experience.
Speaker 1: I think it was more of just like like like what he said, it's not it's not doesn't have to do with their brain. It's just more of like why am I still here kind of a thing. I'm I fucking I just keep losing loved ones. I keep like it's just crazy and you're just.
Speaker 3: Learning so much and you're seeing so much time go by and then and I think what happens is like as you get older. I think we've all noticed this as we've gotten older, is like times times quicker, Like a year is quicker today than it was when we were like seventeen. Like I remember, specifically a year felt like an eternity. I remember that very distinctly. Remember when summer felt like fucking forever. I remember when the school year felt like I remember when a single school year ten months felt.
Speaker 1: Like five years, you know, high school. But now it's like a year.
Speaker 3: Goes buying a fucking flash. So for a vampire, I would imagine at a certain point, like bro, years are going by so ridiculously fast for you that you're going nuts, and you're probably like, hallocent, you're going crazy.
Speaker 1: Or I guess it could be maybe it's not. Maybe it's not that. Maybe you're not going that crazy because you've been alive for so long that one hundred years it just seems like a year to them.
Speaker 2: Now that's true, But then there's still people existing within those times, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it depends on how social right.
Speaker 2: And you're like, if you're realizing that's why they're in solitude forever, I think literally it's why they isolate sleep.
Speaker 1: It just like I can't be around it a couple of children and then go back to sleep. I can't, I can't. It looks pretty good a son, like you get a little strawdom too.
Speaker 3: That's like a real scientific fact though, right, Like the brand interprets time as a going as you get older.
Speaker 2: Well, they experienced more of it.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also like it's it's the same as it's also the same as a trip, right, it's getting there always seems like it takes long, even if it's literally equidistance, no traffic coming coming back phils like like it's a breeze because you already did it. Yeah, anticipation is gone, Like we're not we're not anticipating anything anymore. Yeah, yeah, they're just living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's.
Speaker 1: Few more.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be I mean what I Sometimes I'm like, why am I? It's it's whenever I learned about like, oh, the billionaires and tax breaks, it's just ship like that. I'm like, oh that I'm getting a notice for my taxes and then these nigga.
Speaker 3: That's when I feel like I'm not suicidal, but sometimes I do think it would be really convenient to die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm not like doing it. I'm suicidal, but I don't like being alive exactly.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I have to pay. We're all like in this certain tax bracket where we're all expected to pay and keep things to float. And these niggas are just hoarding so much in this little bit of their wealth could like make everything great. And that's what I feel, Like, why am I here so insane? Is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: What is these tax cuts are for?
Speaker 1: Like people?
Speaker 2: Like no person is really enjoying the tax cuts that he's implementing. It's like eighteen people well like like quite literally less than like probably like ten thousand people in this country really enjoys tax cuts.
Speaker 1: And what annoys me is when you when you see it, actually I think it would be. Well, the thing that annoys me is when you see the amount that they're cutting. It's nothing too like the amount of money that they're saving. It's just purely sickness, right because they're saving what is equivalent to the taxes that are being taken out of us essentially, which is not it's not devastating to our pockets. It's annoying, that's all. It's it's annoying, and they're doing the same thing, like, oh, this billionaire got to save eighty million dollars. What is eighty million dollars with a fucking billionaire, Like literally, that's eight percent of a billion fucking dollars, Like it's nothing, and they have billions, and so it'll make it makes me crazy where I'm like, I'm here, we're over here. Everybody is in the ship getting fat fucking medical bills if they have an emergency, and the I'm just like, what am I doing? Why am I here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, capitalism really doesn't work man like quite literally, it works for them. I think it works very decidedly, like it worked for a period of time once upon a time, but that time is so far gone it's insane.
Speaker 1: And I think the issue is it's uh, since we're already here. I think.
Speaker 2: The issue is that it works up.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a like the balance of a like the meta of a game in some way right where it works up unto a point and then you have to change it. But then like you do have to change it because it's almost like a like weeds overgrowing, you know what I mean. You have to prune it, like it's good for competition in some ways, but then at some point the competition gets to a point where it's just like, wait, we can actually like make a lot and making an inferior product.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think it works for capitalism and the developmental scale of a government because it works on the developmental scale of a country. So in this instance of like pre World War two, I think capitalism theoretically for the country was working. Then I think the moment that we entered the global global market, it should not have been around it anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever, I'm not an economist. I'm just not I just I think what I guess my gut reaction.
Speaker 2: Because that was econic, So that wasn't you know by econ teacher would be like, yeah, now it's like we have other people to do things for us, and it's going to fuck up us having jobs here. So we're fucked. We fucked the contient immediately.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I think the government should be. That's why I feel like weird. Everybodys supposed to pay, and so the government is the one that's building all the infrastructure, that's doing all this stuff. That's why like the idea of capitalism privatizing and making everything for profit is will one always lead this way? And it's to me it is working just as intended. They want this if you have money, this is exactly what you want. So people say it's it's failed. I'm like, no, it's working. It's doing. It's very well.
Speaker 2: Especially the society. Benefit of a society, that's the whole.
Speaker 1: But that's the whole thing. Where like if we if we're if it was caring for society, it wouldn't be capitalism. So that's why if capitalism is working as intended, that's the thing where like people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like I think it works for like the for the production of like things that are like products and ship that's good up unto a point, because I do think there is a point where it's like, Okay, we're we're competing and we're trying.
Speaker 1: Would that not happen though, if the if the government, if it was all subsidized, all these companies were subsidized by the government, it was all a tax based system, like would would ingenuity? Would people just not want to try anymore?
Speaker 4: No? But I.
Speaker 1: Think I feel like like scientists and engineers, people that are driven to create really cool ship would still be here. I just think that I understand that because people that own money employ those people.
Speaker 2: Sure, like so those people don't. It's just the people because like it's like Elon Musk, like people think he's a genius.
Speaker 1: He's not. He just has money and throws it at geniuses. So the geniuses are still going to be their innovating, but it's just going to be subsidized by people that aren't trying to just their walls.
Speaker 2: It would be a transformation of how things is done where I would turn into people have to just live for the being. Living would not be hard, you know, there's always gonna be then there then there would be people that would be able to have passion to do things, that could really do it. It would fundamentally excel us very far because it'd be little kids that'd be like, oh, I really like science and space, and then they could actually feasibly do that. Yes, you know they could feasibly do it. Like look, if you put you throw kids into space, yes, yeah, absolutely yes, if they want to learn, put them pot this isn't even a bit anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, throw them in space, which one verribly white and are certain if your parents would, I wouldn't would. So, so you don't think Baron Trump deserves to be in space. Let's say let's he's gonna up the spacetunately? Is he not already in space?
Speaker 2: He's like, are so fucking stupid? He's like he's.
Speaker 1: Gotta fall out of He's really like ruggling to breathe. He's having a heart.
Speaker 2: He's so tall, but he can't breathe. It's such a horrible fucking its fifteen. It takes forty five minutes for a breath to reach his lungs. He's so fucking freaking tall. He looks so weird.
Speaker 1: Man, he looks like he's just evil. Dude. You know who's gonna be that?
Speaker 4: That that X?
Speaker 1: That kid X Elon Mus's son little son. Oh yeah, that kid is is a monster. Did you see the way he was talking to Trump? Oh? No, is that is that?
Speaker 2: Who that kid is?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that. I'm pretty sure that one's X. I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's forty five X, but like he does, he has like forty five kids that he doesn't raise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a role model for for for conservative men. Great fucking Ivy fucking dumbat shooting is sperm in a lab coat. I don't even know where in some scientists and it's crazy sperm. I don't like him. All of them as don't like him, Like, oh he sucks. Yeah I saw a joke.
Speaker 3: It's just like it bothers me because like they're it sucks because they're good jokes that I feel like, it's just like whatever, the climate's all fucked, so there's no point in uh sharing them. But there's that I thought was really funny where it's like it showed a picture of Elon and all the kids that he's abandoned. It's like, damn, even though white South, even even white Africans.
Speaker 1: Abandoned.
Speaker 2: It's like, damn, that's fucking sad.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, it's like a joke.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's but like you know what I mean, Yeah, it's I can't It'll be like the worst people being like yo, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, it's in those circles. Yeah, probably not. He's he's a child. He's so rich because he's white, it doesn't count. Yeah, those people would be like, yeah, taile, he's actually doing brilliant ship. What are you doing? Tell me, tell me, tell me to give me, tell me what he's so brilliant. Isn't about him just giving one?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Good? It's like, dude, I hope your house gets carpet bombed.
Speaker 2: Yeah no really at this point, carpet bomby is such a fucking it's evil and it's such a white out of rage.
Speaker 1: It's so like, fucking whatever, get everything. I don't really hear that anymore.
Speaker 2: But it's vegeta. It's vegeta. The no no, no, no no, look over the shoulders.
Speaker 1: The oh it's that.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought they was more accurate a lot more. Well, it's like, fucking I'm done. I'm just gonna blow this bitch up.
Speaker 1: It's not like he did.
Speaker 3: There's more of a suicide. Yeah, He's like, isn't suicide exploded?
Speaker 1: I mean throw.
Speaker 2: Side bombs, drops suside barbers out of a plane.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy. They dropped the mombs in the prane crash. What the funk will you.
Speaker 3: Comma Kazie divers it's a Kama Kazi diversing.
Speaker 1: Like, I guess if you give them wings so they can put that people play, Yeah, you give them wingsuits, but then that defeats the purpose of it being a carpet bomb though, because then that's kind of precise land that different spots, they all land like information I'd like to jump out to. I guess that's not Yeah, I guess that's the idea of a car bomb said.
Speaker 2: It's unpredictable. It's just it's just it's just.
Speaker 1: Like your carpeting in area.
Speaker 3: Just and then it just would played every played Mercenaries. Yeah, dude, that game was you can just car you could just send carbon bombs. You can play with co op to so like if you have like a friend of yours like doing some shit, you just carvet bomb. It was the funniest ship ever. You bunker bust your friends too.
Speaker 1: So awesome would if you could, No, it's it's because it's like, what am I trying to like decimate a part of the like a population, like to take or what am I?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: I have it alert, I'd have like I I I can't because there's only like it would like it would have to be a small enough nuke towards like oh, it's gonna be this country club or whatever. It's gonna be like like mar al Lago or you know what, I'm saying it's gonna be it's gonna be very concentraded, which is not a nuke.
Speaker 2: It'd be like God touching my hand and you have the power now, you you have the juice now, And I'm like, I don't want to do it, and he's like, why not?
Speaker 1: Gods telling you, LOUI are you doing you bitch? Do it? We gotta do it.
Speaker 3: We Gotroyably Coquizard wrote in this isn't even a question. He says, we got snark Tank episode three hundred before six. That is true, true, man, that game is gonna that's gonna be a crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited about the It's it's gonna it's gonna like really put a lot of the bullshit on pause that I've been consuming recently about just like all the it's probably gonna put me in a motor. I can just I can just focus on this huge cultural event, which is it's about games and not about like, oh, trying to get rid of the COVID vaccine or some ship.
Speaker 2: You know it's gonna You're you are you are so unprepared for how much that ship is going to be politicized. You are so I forgot about the woman, and it's gonna be a woman. It's gonna definitely be gay. Shouit in there because it's gonna take this. In Cali, there's definitely gonna be minority care not sorry, doesn't Florida Sorry, Florida the other gay place, but that that place is in gay Like it's like a swamp of fucking the worst people. What does a lot of gay people in Florida there there? Miami probably not the same probably the same degree as obviously California. California is the fucking mecca for homos in the country, you know, But like that's like I should have said, Homo.
Speaker 1: Mecca for hole was sounded kind of good, like it rolled out the tongue pretty nicely. MEA, Yeah, it's not like a like a like an actual man like door up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, s'mmon to Mecca. Homo comes in? Does the death drop?
Speaker 1: Where are the men? I'm here? Only four men? Just I love the idea of a homod sick as I guess I was doing more of robo. I was just trying to like like mech suit because like, yeah, like the slower not like now I'm thinking about a mobile suit of like just gainess. It's like a freaking club. It's like a gig club in it too, like a dance thorn pole and stuff. That's I want a mobile suit so fucking badly.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just want mecha doors.
Speaker 1: I want that to be mine.
Speaker 2: The dragon to come out and liken't kill everything burn.
Speaker 3: So this is funny, Yeah, just a little scream type Fella wrote in. He says singing Elon with his toddler in the oval office reminded me of when you riffed about an evil billionaire having a child around him all at all times as a human shield, just in case the sniper was around the corner. He's so he wrote this. He wrote this in and I totally forgot that we did this years ago. This was like a rift that we did like ages ago. Wow, We're like, yeah, that's right, I forgot, And then like now we kind of made it real. Can we find of what he's doing?
Speaker 1: I need I need to know what episode that is, because I would have loved I would love to put that against the picture of Elon using his kid as a shield.
Speaker 2: It's in the It's in the like late one hundreds. I think it was a while ago.
Speaker 1: Somebody, if somebody they can, they can tag me if they know which episode, if this gentleman knows, because I'm not gonna find it. It.
Speaker 2: Shit depresses me so bad. There's so many problems that are just gonna be caused, like already that's happening. The moves that are going on right now are gonna leave like that. Do you see that they accidentally fired a bunch of people that are in charge of like nukes and stuff what accidentally? Yeah, So because they're just doing this, it's it's incompetent sweeping federal firings. And then they realized that they were like, oh shit, these are like really important people, and they try to get in contact with some of them and they couldn't. The guys some of them were already like unreachable because they're just whatever, Like they couldn't find some of them. Some of them didn't want to get their jobs backs for like I have no fucking security obviously, we just fired me like nothing. So they're just making a big like I'm pretty sure nuke's gonna go up at some point on accident because the wrong asshole's gonna be in charge of gonna be random fallout.
Speaker 1: Like what the Fox and Friends guys in charge of our military, like, this is little fucking joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have fucking joke. I have feelings.
Speaker 1: I have feelings. That's a good way to put it. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, someone please tag me in that episode, uh, because I'd love to put that out. That'd be nice. Yeah. Uh, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Anthony Biana Benaviento says, Hey, boy, it's fun fact that they frogs are slightly magnetic. You can purchase frog sticks on Amazon, which are essentially magnetic poles that pick up frogs that can't be real? What that wouldn't surprise you to learn that frogs are are fucking magnetic. There's so much weird ship like that in the like in this Inflorent Fonda's like, what, I guess that sound crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess the weird thing is like I have no idea why, but yeah, I mean it's surprising animal magnetic.
Speaker 2: I feel like like other animals, like what you call it, Spider's damn near float around on air currents. You know, Like, well, there's so much wild ship that happened.
Speaker 3: Them being light enough to be whisked away by a breeze is different than a frog sticking to a fridge because it's magnetic.
Speaker 2: Well, then like why do animals Why do animals stick to animal They're not probably not magnetic to that degree, but like, why can't animals just scale up surfaces? Often some of them have like opposing charges on their like little fez sis they can climb things because of it. Are little tiny animals a little feed youurine and feces. Sorry, there are so many there, there's so much like damn near like fucking hocus pocus kng books ship in the fucking animal kingdom.
Speaker 3: All right, if you are right, if you're if you're unwilling to play along with the insanity of this, we'll move on.
Speaker 2: I just thought it was interesting. It's interesting, for sure, it's very I also don't believe it, Yeah, like I just don't believe that frogs are magnetic.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: I mean, everything is magnetic, isn't it. It's probably it's like the same way that everything is gay. Well no, no, yeah, everything hasn't been yet a charge with me and everything gay would agree. So how was your point?
Speaker 1: How do why do you believe that it's easy. What's what is?
Speaker 3: What is one hundred percent straight about anything?
Speaker 1: But what is it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Like is a is? A is a piece of metal? Sexualized? Why do men have nipples?
Speaker 2: Because when we were all like in freature in Vitrio, we're all like girls, right, isn't that what it is? So doesn't make you gay though, that's a different thing if you start off sort of trance. That's the one thing gay.
Speaker 1: Most women like men by default, since we started off as women. You are in fact gay. Interesting because you're a man and you the woman part of you likes men. You have nipples, sir? Yea like the the pussy lips were basically it was a ball sack. What yeah, what are you saying? I'm saying how how how true? Is that? It's absolutely true? Study go look at go go go look at a pussy and then basically, so that's that's a scrotum, that's the ball sack. It's just but it like you know, it turns into that instead of forming and then balls being there, it does the balls grew up there and then it's just yeah, you just got it. It's just so funny to be like, oh, Adam and Eve but then when you just actually look at the body, like, oh, I can see how this became this.
Speaker 2: You know, I definitely like if you look into like people's anatomy, like oh I can tell why this is that and that like over it's like that how they're like.
Speaker 1: Similar to that's close and you're like, yeah, they're essentially Yeah, it's just the whatat formed in a what but like it's looking, it's very it's it's just it's just fast because like normally you're just prime and you're just like pussy. But then like when you're just studying anatomy is crazy interchange. You never you never penetrated the uterus to to you know, giant like one. You know, like got the spy glass and you know that's so funny, might go, or I need a spik glass. I'm gonna tell Jodh buy that for me for my birthday.
Speaker 3: Has a spy glass that's awesome, which of course yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and it works.
Speaker 2: It's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Does he bring it with them at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I've been over his house. I think I saw it recently. She goes at his place.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Why don't I have one? I'm gonna tell Jodah.
Speaker 3: It is one of those weird trinkets that just like I would like a spy glass. I think that's like a really safe I want a spy glass. That's a safe gift for a man. Yes, a spy glass. Spy glass like binoculars.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful, though. You gotta be careful because there's probably someone that's gonna take it way too seriously and they're gonna get like into like pirate culture or some ship or whatever. Like you know, they give him something to give him highway piracy. Can you imagine? And it comes out the window of someone's car, and the levels of freaking frequent. I just had real quick a flashback of I used to have this uh Tahoe, this lifted Tahoe, and my friends and I were holy shit, I forgot about it. We were like black Flag just came out recently, and so I we're kind of obsessed with We were doing shanties in my car and we were pretending we were literally driving behind people like really close and like singing and like like we're gonna raid them and shit, and like, oh pull over. That's like.
Speaker 2: Legal skirting the line of like straight up to be arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't rape our pillage though, we just pretended like we're going to.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. But that sounds like so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I forgot about that. I would love to do that now. It was hilarious. It was us singing like in the like windows rolled down and we're fucking people are like, what the fuck that's going on? That was some of some of my greatest memories are singing loudly in cars with my friends.
Speaker 2: It's the best. Yeah, I have this distinct memory you brought up cars.
Speaker 1: You remember a car.
Speaker 2: One time I was walking home for where I lived, there was like a long walkway. You remember where I'm from, so like the long walkway going from like my house to like like the walmart in town.
Speaker 1: And I remember this.
Speaker 2: One time my friend drove by and he like high fived me, and I remember he held on a little too long, and I felt myself move and I had to yank my hand away. I want to do that to somebody, like driving by, somebody's grab him and it's drag him too far and then let unhand.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's scary.
Speaker 2: He held on a little too long. And I felt myself moving, and I was like, I feel like that could have been very disastrous. I could have just both of us, could have one of all of us gonna die. He would have lost the arm. I would have probably just been dragged a.
Speaker 1: Piece would have got hereditary. I think both of you, that was fucking okay, look at I'll say one good. That was like I think I laughed too, Like I think it was too much of a.
Speaker 2: Watch with him in our friend Gabby and I fucking laughed, my ass. That's not supposed to be funny, right it? Or I mean, no, it's not funny to people that aren't traumatized. But all of us are clearly traumatized.
Speaker 1: I could watch that and be like, that's funny. Let me let me ask you something so funny it's shocking. Would it be as funny if that chick wasn't all fucked up?
Speaker 2: Like if she was just like, come on, I guess she wasn't ugly If she was, I mean, if she you know exactly what I mean. Ugly people dying is funny if you've if you've seen the movie with that, fortunate depends like if the Hunchback and if you saw the hun sitting in a pile of white phosphorus.
Speaker 1: You laugh like a beautiful woman. Yes, like it's funny. Yes, I don't. I don't that.
Speaker 2: I don't say that because I think it's right, right, I just think it happens to be true.
Speaker 1: Enhances the darkness. Yeah, just like it's so much more sad, like someone disabled, like someone that's like mentally disabled having a bad time or something like that happened to them. Is that funnier? Yes, Well, depends. I told you guys that I saw a dance drum dude on downtown on all of the huge with the huge balls. If it was a regular guy, that's not nearly as funny. It's not even close to me as funny, Like I'd be more kind of grossed down, like what the fuck? But seeing I think it depends. I think it's like I think it honestly is he would have died if he saw this, would have died.
Speaker 2: You would have you would if you would have if you would have told me not to laugh, I wouldn't have laughed.
Speaker 3: You would have done that thing where you you look at it and you just freeze because you can't you know you're gonna laugh. That I think what it is is like, whatever it is, it can't be neutral, you know what I mean. It's never as neutral as it would be if it was just a normal person. It's either very very funny or very sad, but there's no like in between.
Speaker 2: It's fun to laugh at the people that are being oppressed already or people that are struggling, like that struggle is funnier, but it's only funnier because of the fact that you can kind of your heart is like, this is so bad. It's just comedic how it got work. It's so bad that the universe is. It's funny that the universe could be so cruel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, where's God.
Speaker 2: There's people selling shirts of George Droid. It's George Floyd Merchant but he's yeah, it's like he's like cyborg. But yeah, he's a cyborg and they're selling shirts of it. And here's what's fucked up. I considered for a split second buying it, Like for a split second, I was like but then I was like absolutely not, like insane. That is insane to walk around with that shirt.
Speaker 3: There is I've seen those videos though, like AI, yeah, I'm not gonna sit there.
Speaker 2: I don't laugh at them, but I exhale.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, like then exhale or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is insane that this is real, that this is like people were like, let's say, oh, George Floyd Droid, let's make up a robot and give him a whole fucking cinematic universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this man died on the street. It's crazy and it's funny that that's real. It is real.
Speaker 2: I've seen one where it's like I showed Chris Yeah a few days ago. It's like throwing like it's uh, it was an incredible Goku the Superman time lift the cross, and these guys would be like, it's heavy, huh, but the cross is on George, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I said it to that. You said that.
Speaker 2: I was like, the thought this is like, who is this on here?
Speaker 1: Who does this? It's really the selling of it for me, that's the criscendo.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, they're they're making money off of this. It's not even just to be funny anymore. Right, Yeah, the game, Yeah, now.
Speaker 2: It's not insensitivity is insane anyway. Yeah, speaking of that, this next thing has nothing to do with it. Michael Basketball Jordan Basketball. Peterson wrote in I love It, he says, hey, y'all just finished red the Redemption two and then read deention on so I could stop skipping the parts of the podcast where you talk about them.
Speaker 1: Wow, you skipped hours of this podcast.
Speaker 2: Entire episodes.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm asking for advice on what to on what experience next? Try I play the Massifect trilogy or watch DBZ for reference.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't skip. I don't skip when you talk about DVZ. But when you talk about m but do when you talk about Mass Effects.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounds like sounds like, yeah, you answered your own question. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Plays also I would that would also be my answer anyway, because.
Speaker 1: Like I think you should do, well, this is what this is what I would do, So I would play. There are some grindy parts in Mass Effects. If you want to explore and do some things while you're doing those things, like side missions or whatever, watch Dragon ball.
Speaker 2: Z too, because to me that watch all of the series, he said DBZ, so shut up, watch all of it.
Speaker 1: Here's my recommend.
Speaker 2: It makes the side characters so much better. It really doesn't. That is so fucking That is the dumbest thing I've heard you say in a while. It doesn't. It really does, and serious and Piccolo and Roschi and krillin these people are bare they barely matter in DVC anyway, that's not That is insane to say that Piccolo doesn't fucking matter and dragon is the big the biggest one, and he's he also kind of barely matters. That is fucking insane to say Piccolo does not matter in Dragon ball Z. He is not the main character. He is not a saying, but he is extremely important in Dragon Ball Z. He quite literally is I think makes clothes.
Speaker 1: That is insane. That isn't you know what, dude, listen to these guys. I think guys, I think you're just missing the point, sir, Like you could.
Speaker 2: Watch Dragon Ball Z without having that stuff. That's true, But what makes the series a great series is having.
Speaker 1: All of the context. This is this is my only issue. He didn't ask that, So I'm where I'm responding to what he's instead of being like, you know, like if guys like I should have play mass, oh, you should play Doom and Doom Eternal. So no, that's not the same thing. Well, because I'm saying I heard mass effect. Who's a great it is. Dragon Ball and dragon Ball Z are so fucking different than they are different, but they're not, they're not. They're both martial arts. Show one becomes about aliens. I don't suck in dragon Ball, it's not about Okay, I mean, you can go ahead and disagree. You don't have to agree with me. But like, so, Derek, dragon Ball is not for the martial arts.
Speaker 2: At all, Derek, Derek, dragon Ball Z and dragon Ball it's like, you watch fucking dragon Ball. So dragon Ball becomes about walking different zombies. What do you say you to walking different zombies? I mean, no, that's what I mean. But that's dragon Ball Z is way less about martial arts than dragon Ball is. Dragon Ball Z is more about like energy blasts and fucking like flying around and stuff.
Speaker 1: It doesn't have to be you're fucking specifically.
Speaker 2: It's literally more fighting. It doesn't need to be Marshall, dude, fighting. The fighting is. The fighting is really good in dragon Ball. Actually, it's like there are better fights than dragon Ball. Goes far to say, yeah, but they're between babies.
Speaker 1: I don't. They're between younger people, and I don't think. I don't think that. I think the drama like like a wrestling, like like pro wrestling, the storytelling is is done much better because they're trying to tell stories instead of just people that are really strong beating the shit out of each other, which I imagine this is what the dude wants to experience. So that's why I'm not trying to recommend Dragon ball I'm saying, like, if you want like a good solid story and you want to see the foundage. That's not what he asked though, That's why I was just like, I don't I'm not trying to recommend that to him. I would say watch dragon ball Z if you really love these characters and want to know more about them, kind of in the way how he played Red Dead two before Red Dead you know what exactly I mean, I would get that.
Speaker 2: I would I would watch dragon ball Z first because, first of all, catch the fuck up on the cultural you know what I'm saying, Like that was such a it's such a thing that like I would recommend.
Speaker 1: It's like I would love if Jojo watched DBZ all the way through. She's you know, aware of all the universe stuff, but it's more of just the experience than like I don't really even care if she doesn't like it.
Speaker 2: It's more of like I want to finished dragon Ball Z. Eventually did She was she she loves dragon Ball Z, she think, and she likes dragon Ball. This is a better story of a.
Speaker 1: Dragon Ball is a better show. It is like it's written better.
Speaker 2: It's that is it's more of like I need you to I would love for people to just be in it, just kind of be like just joint and join us and I don't even need to, like it.
Speaker 1: Will get you in. Yeah, like dragon Ball.
Speaker 3: When I first saw dragon Ball, I was like, this sucks because it's just babies fighting, Like I could give a fuck what a fat, bald little imp, and like like it was so boring and all the character design sucked.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, fucking bald cyclops.
Speaker 1: Everybody's dumb and dumb.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dumb crazy.
Speaker 3: And you get to dragon Ball Z and it's immediately like it's fucking aliens, it's fucking spaceships and ship it's people blowing plants up.
Speaker 1: It's immediately it was immediately much better.
Speaker 2: I think dragon Ball is cooler. I would say that it's a cooler series. I don't agree at all.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, dragon Ball Z is a cooler series.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I was kind of like this, that's wrong word, wrong word, gotcha, dragon Ball Z is. Wait, it's definitely a cooler series. But I think dragon Ball.
Speaker 3: Made evidence by the fact that when we whenever we talk about dragon Ball, it's primarily the only thing we talk about, and it's.
Speaker 1: The only thing anybody really talks about.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean, and really what happened is that people that are fans of the whole series like, oh yeah, I like dragon Ball more because it's a better show. People that like the maths like, oh yeah, dragon Ball Z is the one I watched. That's the one that fucking broke through the barrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Here for a reason though, Ye because the visual, because it's fucking badass and it's awesome to me.
Speaker 1: There's like, like even there's a lot of stuff like, uh, say, in the Mortal Komat universe, there are some things that are objectively batter written with the best game, the best one that's actually this is I feel like this is this is actually a perfect analogy for me. Where there's there are games I would say m k X probably it was the best experience and the most like different and the most like thoughtful. M k X actually brought it to a play sto where the gameplay was poorly solid and really but it's not my favorite. I would say More Combat X is like in the way that, like say, Dragon Ball is better written all the way all around. But what's more, much more enjoyable to me was the Older Ship for because of Alliance and Ship before that More Kombat trilogy. To me, it is perfect, which it's those are the first ones I really played. I see though. To me, those are actually like the I I don't like those games I loved.
Speaker 2: I loved the Conquest the RPG or if that was was that what it's called it was Congress of Shan Monks Shlan Monks was and I didn't finish it.
Speaker 1: But the conquest with the yeah whatever is the character the main character? Yeah like that. That RPG aspect of it, which was in Deception, Yeah that I love that. I look, I I love RPG shit. So that was super fun. But the and I did like the chain. You had two different styles and a weapon in Deception that was kind of crazy. But the three d nous of it, they slowed the speed down, which I'm a speed junkie, like you know what, like Marvel's capcom to remember, compared to even Mortal komb At four was just as fast as the the old ones in which Mortal Kombat four is a fucking goofy ass game, but the speed was still there, And to me, that's the one thing that I feel like, uh, making things more inclusive, they slowed down a little bit. That's what happened ultimately INFC three. That's what happened to a lot of things when things started getting more online. They had to slow things down because people I'd always notice people saying like, I can't keep up with what's happening, and I'm like, you'll get used to it. Like it literally is like that for everything you first start off with, this is too fast, and then your eyes adjust to it.
Speaker 3: It's like driving and it's like if you drive for sixty miles an hour for like thirty minutes an hour, feels like ten miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're not. It feels like Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the problem is that when they came online, stuff is the idea of like latency and then things moving too.
Speaker 1: Fast and can't play it, can't really play the game. Yeah, you know it's it's that's rough. Lane Sea is rough. That really kills a fighting dude.
Speaker 2: I played, I play game now right when someone has a bad connection or the games like Ribbits, I'm one place, Spider Man, then I'm off the map and I'm dead, and I'm like I was standing somewhere and I'm just dead, and I feel those people should be killed.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that that team got fucking laid off.
Speaker 2: Dude, the vast American team got laid off.
Speaker 1: Any Uh did they say why? Just just like just consolidating stuff. But I'm like just saving are they what? Dude? Again?
Speaker 2: A game, a game, a game with that kind of that is the biggest game release I've seen today probably like over the job guys are fired, like genuinly.
Speaker 3: Like why would any real actual question, why would anybody get involved in game development?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: If it's just like, oh, I could either lose my job and by making a game that sucks, or I can make a game that's the best that everybody loves universally it's making a ton of money, or and I can lose my job. Why the fuck would anybody get involved in this industry?
Speaker 1: I'm taking tired of the money at the top never being touched. Man, All these motherfuckers always they like quarterly sales. They adjust things to make sure that people at the top that own things still get their same salaries, their same bonuses. It's it's fucking insane. It happens everywhere too.
Speaker 2: Me in a D and D community, the D and D community gets they get mad at like Jeremy Copt the people that are making the books, and it's like, it's not us, it's fucking as bro. We don't What did we What did I do? A guy that's a nerve that's making a game for you, what did I do? It's it's fucking out of pocket and it's not gonna change anytime soon the consumers, man, because people have to vote, exactly vote. People just can't do there. There's too many stupid people.
Speaker 1: It just won't work. We we we were fucked. I was waiting.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for something like this to happened too. I was like, I was like something about marrow where I was. I was just like, something bad is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Too much good, so much good happening.
Speaker 3: Why didn't buy a fucking single thing? I put no money tomorrow where I was at all.
Speaker 2: I just want people to be like, Okay, this happened, get these people's backs, don't fuck, don't support this game anymore. That's not gonna happen. It sucks that we can't collectively do that. It really it sucks. They just got off for nothing, like imagine they did like they I cannot think of a bigger game, or at least than this one in a long I can't.
Speaker 1: Think of a better like like New Live Service launch ever, you know what I mean, Like this is the best one probably ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't even like it that much, but like I can tell that it's like like it's well done.
Speaker 2: It's the cadence is good. You know what they're doing, It's well done.
Speaker 1: Let's put it this way. I feel a little bit of fomo. And I didn't even feel like, say, how fun hell divers too and everything was I was okay with me, like you know, I have too much ado, But with this, I'm always thinking. I was literally thinking about this the other day. I was like, ah, I just play it. I haven't, but it's weird that it's kind of gnawing at me. Yeah, I'm seeing like.
Speaker 2: I can't think of a game that respects source material of something like that that goes so well, like it did such a good job. Like being a comic book fan, I'm a fan of the game. If I don't want to play the game, and I'm like, this is a good job.
Speaker 1: That's a cool costume. That's a good reference. This looks like the.
Speaker 2: Character the relative to the way the game plays, relatives the way the game plays is a good representation of the characters.
Speaker 1: You know, what is it that well I needed?
Speaker 2: I need a new reception? Do you have any references? And is like famis Quagmire and Chris Chris, Like, uh, YadA, YadA, YadA. That's a pretty good reference.
Speaker 1: It's stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So as per the Quiet should uh definitely play MASSI Effects the definitive edition is great. I've seen that thing on sale for like stupid cheap, honestly, to the point where like it's arguably irresponsible. I don't even know why They're like I got that game for like five bucks, and I'm just like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: That makes no sense. It's the money from it, dude. They made that money for that whole series A long time.
Speaker 3: I guess, but like it just it doesn't even need to be at a certain point. It kind of feels like you're devalue. I don't know, there's something about it, understand. It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: That I think they're selling it that cheap so you can play the game, so you can be like, oh, maybe I'll play their next game.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, that's very likely. Kind of but like they're so far with Dog, like that's pretty crazy, Like it's not like it didn't fail at all, so it's not, Yeah it shouldn't that that's kind of crazy. But I mean, I'm gonna, you know, put on your fucking wishless if I was on, if I was on the decision making company, I wouldn't do that to my own thing.
Speaker 2: But not that low.
Speaker 1: No way the consumer wins in that sense. I think fifteen dollars is well worth the amount of perfectly appropriate, perfectly appropriate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh yeah, so I would play Massive Act Mass off like one, Mass two, Massact three. Do you watch DVC if you want? I would argue that like DVC is a bigger commitment, I think, you know, especially default DBZ like I was. If you want to do Kai like that's probably like the best way to do it, even though like I think Kai's kind of shit at a certain point.
Speaker 1: I just think that it actually because the it it you'll I remember watching it back to back in twenty ten. It took me no time at all because it's not there's no fucking commercials.
Speaker 2: There was no that's true.
Speaker 1: I breezed through it so quickly. I was like, wow, imagine you know, because I like it. I like base DBZ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like it's it's a point of contention, and it also is like there is an argument to be made about like, Hi, you can get through all of DBZ and like a fraction at the time, you know you didn't you do it?
Speaker 2: I like, I like base DBZ a lot.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I just think the pacing, particularly in the Namic saga and in the early Android saga, is painful.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's pain full if you're not doing anything else. I think that those are there's perfect moments to where it's like, oh, I'm gonna multitask. Yeah. I think like I actually kind of like some of that fat now where I realize like if I if the show, if the show is too fucking good and it requires my undivided attention and it's a lot of cyber kai right now.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm like glued to the screens for the final part of the last season. I'm I haven't watched any of the new season yet, so I just want I just want to Miguel to succeed. I just want Miguel to succeed. I hate all the whites in that show. I want Miguel to do good.
Speaker 3: So badly for me right now, because it's like that's like there there's no fat on that show at all.
Speaker 1: Everything is important.
Speaker 2: It's just like yeah, right right, anyway, I don't want to watch I gotta watch a new show. I think I might watch the anime again. Finally, it's been too long, it's too watch is really good and it's only one season so far. Well well it's on its second one. But maybe I want Lily to watch Sharedevil. I want her to watch that show so bad the new one comes out there. The show's fucking incredible because it's because it's it's it's it's girlfriend or partner stuff.
Speaker 1: You sit down, they're like, oh, yeah, I want to watch with you, And I'm like Honey can complain about that. Well, I can watch series with her, though, but you've watched.
Speaker 2: All of this with her. I watched you fall Asleep at like Dinners outside. It's like, Honey, is a really good show, you should watch it, And she's like, but the only watched she did not. She barreled through Game of Thrones. I don't know how she did that. She's just like, I'm just constantly watching all of it Breaking Bad. I finish Breaking Bad in three days.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, that's ridiculous. I didn't have anything going on.
Speaker 1: I've I've watched a little bit of sleep recently, trying to catch them on Cobra Kaim. I'm being a little responsible, but I'm just trying to like because I think this is the final season, right, so I'm just glad.
Speaker 2: I mistakenly watched the part of one of the finals, the Final Fight, and I was like, I didn't know it came out. Then I went in checking it out for a week and I'm like, wow, I'm a I'm fucking invincible.
Speaker 1: I've been keeping up with that. I'm watching all the episodes that are coming out. Really it show, it's it's really, it's really good.
Speaker 3: I love the jokes about the animation though that I've been seeing online about how like the animation kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: It's fine, It's I don't I'm bad. I think it is bad, but it's it's not. I think people I don't think it matters. I think people are way too big nowadays.
Speaker 3: I think it doesn't matter because that's not what Invincible is for. You're not watching Invincible for the animation. Really, You're you're watching because it's like a it's a good story of the good characters in it. Yeah, so like I don't mind it, but it's definitely like when you look at it and you compare it to like a lot of other animated series that have come out.
Speaker 2: Compare the unfortunately Okay, yes, Not Turn looks insane. Yeah, but even Not Turn looks worse than normal Castlevania.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, yeah, there's I think I think at a certain point that like it's getting to a point where that's what I like. I don't there's no, there's no it's just about finding the flaws. And I'm like, well, nigga, watch it or don't watch it. I just I'm I'm at that point. R.
Speaker 2: I I think it's fine to note it because there's some shots of like Remarcus, he's clearly a P and G. And it's very funny because like I I could have animated this. Yeah, they know exactly an animate.
Speaker 1: They've done things, but like they also even made fun of themselves in the last season about.
Speaker 2: That, about about the cutting costs. Yeah, it's just like it's also in the comic book too.
Speaker 3: It was really a thing with like the comic panels, and it's like the same eyes and the same mouth over and over again.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like I don't I don't like that's not what you're watching it for. So like I don't really mind it. I haven't kept up with it really, but uh, I'm more to say, yeah, this is my thing.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, if you guys want if you guys want like it to be perfect, well it's gotta it's you're gonna have the sweatshop the funk out of it or you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, less like it'll take them way longer. Yeah, So, like I don't think the trade off is worthy. It's not an animation show.
Speaker 2: It's not arcane. For me. My thing is just like I've gone to the point now where like I'm still gonna be critical of things, obviously, it's I'm a person, you know, Unfortunately I'm gonna be critical of things, but I'm like, please create something if this is all so bad. This is also problematic if music is bad, if shows a bat I would love as you create something so I can then rip it, Like, please do that. I'm seeing a lot of not a lot.
Speaker 3: I've seen a couple of like comparisons about like Avowt and Skyrim. It's like, this is what Skyrim was doing and now avowed It's like it's not even doing half of this stuff, and I'm just like, brother, Skyrim is constantly ship on all the time. It was that engine is like made fun of all the time, and then suddenly like, oh wait, actually the engine's really cool. Yeah, actually, like the things that like Skyrim does is really great. It's so so it's so obviously like whatever fits the moment. It's that's what I don't like about people, Psyche.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking a little bit about that with a with Assassin's Screen Shadow Store, I'm like, they're fucked no matter what, it doesn't matter how good the game actually is. People are gonna find. Like I was watching some people talk about it and even using language like I heard this about this, and I'm like, what if you don't even know, why are you even fucking mentioning this? And what I mean by that is I heard Yaske plays like this, and I'm like, well, I don't need you to tell me that because you don't know. Yeah, it's it's one of those things where it's like poisoning the well when you don't have to. I'm like, well, first go and see confirm it for yourself. Then then from your own interpretation. I want to know how you feel about this, not that you heard something. And to me, it's just sets that. It's like unfortunately, you know, it's called influencing for reasons where you literally do influence people's mind that come to you for an opinion, and then now they have this opinion of this thing. And I'm like, I just feel bad because like I would love for this game to succeed. I would I just know it's not going to be the issue that I feel is like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you guys feel about reviews right review, but like I feel like a lot of people look to reviews as a template for their opinion as opposed to like an informative lens for which to view something. I don't think like because it's like I remember seeing because I watched two reviews on Avowed right m H from Skill Up and Maddie, and both of them were kind of luke warm on it. They were like, it's okay, it's like, oh I was expecting this and I didn't get this, and so like this is what it's more like. And so I was like I was watching those like, Okay, interesting, Okay, I kind of know what to expect now, right, Like I'm understanding like what it is and what it isn't, and so going into it, I'm like i'm playing, I'm like, I'm having a pretty good time with it. I like it, but I'm also aware of what it is and isn't because I'm when I go to a review, I'm using it.
Speaker 2: To inform like how I should approach. So that's the idea what I should expect was.
Speaker 3: I feel like most people are, like most people are going to watch those reviews, They're going to play the game anyway, and then they're gonna come away with the same com you know what I mean, They're gonna be like, why is this Skyrim and it's like it's not you knew it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is that people The problem is that people form their opinions based off others now, especially in this period of time. It's like this movie is not good, this song album is not good until fucking Pantanos and it's good. Yeah, this movie's not good until Elvis says it the movie no one, no one's not granted, granted, I granted. I respect those people. I think Elvis is awesome, I think fantastic. They're not doing anything no, no, no, no, They're just giving their opinions. And they also always state this is my opinion. I can only go as far as I believe it's going to go with. You know, but that's knowing that you even have to state that. It's so implicit. It was like, but it's a matter of fact nature of how people speak about things. Sometimes that's that's the problem. Where it's like people are very matter of fact in their reviews. And I understand why, because you're describing something, all you're going to be matter of fact. You're a person. We can only describe things, so well, we can't teleport our exact thoughts into somebody else, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's like the weirdest of One of the weird things that I remember saying is like, uh, by the way, I'm not saying about it's like perfect at all. It's like fine and I enjoy it. But like they're just like, oh, you can't even kill every any n PC. Yeah you can't do that. You can't do that massive that.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: That's not how they work. It's very weird, Like I remember.
Speaker 3: That being I wish you could, it would be cool, like I I mean, but that's clearly not what they're.
Speaker 2: Trying to do.
Speaker 1: So when I hear stuff like that, that is one hundred percent, I would bet any amount of money a parrotid thought undred percent. Right, Yeah, that's what I heard that from is definitely not the person who originated. Yes, and I hate That's what I hate. That's and that's what telephone exactly. Yeah, that's the thing that's been bothering me about. Not the not the culture or reject people that are talking about ac shadows. It's some other people that I'm hearing. I've been watching like a lot of stuff about it because I want to. I'm actually interested now learning about it. First I was like, I'll just play it when it comes out, But now I'm more interested, and I'm hearing a lot of talking points that I know, especially when people talk about ub Soft. There's things that I'm like, I know you don't play these games. I know you don't. When you're talking about ubi Soft, you're saying things that are not actually in the game or even heard. Like somebody say, oh, you can do this in Assassinicrea Shadow. I'm like, oh, cool, yeah, you can do that in all of the previous ones too. Like they're they're not they haven't played this shit. They don't know any and like an it's a lot of people who don't play games, yes, and I'm like talk about them and I was like, I want to get your opinion, but you're you're exposing yourself. And unfortunately a lot of people don't know this either. They don't know better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's one thing because it's like I get that games are like a games are a luxury hobby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They're not too expensive.
Speaker 3: They're expensive, so like no one's expecting you to be able to play everything. But like you also don't have to necessarily like you have to have an opinion about everything, Like you don't need to remember like the Suicide Squad stuff, Like I remember, I was like, I have to know what this is, so like I played it, like I put like I think I put like ten hours into Suicide Squad, and I was like, I do hate this for very different reasons than a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 2: But I played it, you know what I mean. There's a lot of people who hate that game who haven't played it, And I'm like, you don't have the right to hate that game. You cannot want to play it, you don't have no interest in it, but like you can't. That's such an insane opinion. It's it's I hate this movie that I've never seen. You I have from what I've seen, from what I've seen, what I've heard, it doesn't interest me, or like I'm not really right there. No, it's literally that is supposed to be. But then a person it's not for me. A person starts their video like that, people are clicking off that video and that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, well I don't know how true.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Somewhat true. People do get mad though when you do, because they feel like they're being lectured when you try to talk in that way, if you're trying to be like, oh, because they're coming there for that, Like you said that confirmation of oh, I hate this because of what it represents, what it's like, a brave world, Captain America, brave new World. There's those fucking people that are looking clicking on videos for you to be like, oh, I hate that Captain America is a black This isn't Captain America.
Speaker 2: You know, they're looking for that opinion that movie too. A lot of people watched that movie that are like, oh, that movie is like it's fine, Like it could have been pushed better, but it's fine, Like it's terrible and it's like I heard that Red Hulk was in it for like not like nearly enough even though he's like main maybe that's still like it's it's I assume acceptive, acceptive, but I assume that because it's like this Falcon I did think, like I was, my thought was going to be a quick situation.
Speaker 1: My thought was, well, somebody was gonna come and save the day, because how the funk is he gonna deal with Red Hulk? I don't. I don't. I didn't get no one spoiled it from me how it gets dealt with. But all I know is that it's just short. And so I'm like, Okay, well that makes sense.
Speaker 2: If he's dealing.
Speaker 1: Like, can't I get I understand that that it can't be that long. I mean even like say, uh, Spider Man Avengers to but like I do, you thought maybe you at least make multiple it would be something I guess it was.
Speaker 3: It would be like a recurring something. I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 2: That's I haven't seen it. I heard it was fine. The people that are mad that it's you know that they they like it's the same thing with everything. They're not interested in the Marian that's but he's like he's a good actor.
Speaker 1: America.
Speaker 2: I've never had that, like the all of those jokes in African America.
Speaker 1: Captain African America. That is great. But yeah, like all their opinions fall up heart because it's like parroted ship. We're like, oh, you don't know, like Captain America's you know, it's a mantle. The shield was given to this guy. It's it's his now, fucking Steve Rodgers didn't own the shield before either, so like why I gave its?
Speaker 2: People that don't understand these things, they're.
Speaker 1: Just saying ship like it doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 2: I've been going through this my whole time being a combook fan. Bro the moment guy, the moment that freaking John Stores shows up and I thought a resort him is like, he's not the real green Lantern. It's like, yeah, but he's the green Lantern that the original one answers to. Usually it's like, oh, yeah, you ran into that dude when I was younger, Yeah, really young one because it's but it wasn't echoed the same way you go on to for me, like oh looking up like uh, because I do this when I did, respect feeds like respect for uh Spider Man, respect for Green Lantern, And I'm going to look it up and it'd be like these people that are like and it was. It was obviously most people involved in a hobby world, people that were like just like it. Like if I'm looking up comic books, I like comic books, like comic characters. I'm not gonna come here to complain about not.
Speaker 1: People in the video games space, even like video games. I don't the ones that are saying the things that we're just saying examples of it is so obvious that they don't. It's like, I, first of all, anything that I like, like that I really like the only reason I would be complaining about it is because there's the potential for it to be good and then it fumbled. It's like a sports team. You criticize the sports team that you ride for because you're like, god, damn it, we suck, like we could be better if they made the right moves, instead of if I truly just hated this thing or it was uninterested, I wouldn't spend any time talking about it. And the way that these people criticize this stuff, it's not in the uh miss potential it's in it's like stupid, like saying Assassin's Create, oh yaske black guy, oh uh DEI, and I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about it?
Speaker 3: I feel like if I started making videos about Final Fantasy or of it, yeah, fans means nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like who cares what I think about a Finals? I clearly don't, because I've seen myself very often like almost getting rage bated and being like typing up a comment and being like no, Yeah, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, Like it's.
Speaker 2: About to say something because someone just so stupid because I make a point about something on Twitter or whatever it is something, it makes a comment and I'm like, I haven't posted on Twitter. That's not that's not true.
Speaker 1: It's like that's not true.
Speaker 2: Like I know, I know this isn't true. I know this isn't true.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Someone they probably could have fund some missions. Somebody probably know what's not true.
Speaker 3: There's yeah, I've cut Twitter out entirely, or miss or miss so much better.
Speaker 1: I slipped up last night. I had to respond to somebody.
Speaker 3: It just it was just it's hard to do at first. But like I just haven't I haven't even thought about it in a while. So I'm just like I feel a waytat I was playing video games.
Speaker 2: I don't got I don't got no idea what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 1: I spend about just like probably on average, like two minutes a day. I will just pop it open real quick. But then one got me it was too stupid. I'll pop it open to see if I got like a d M or something decent amount, but I'm not I don't comment. I try to keep it.
Speaker 2: I try to curate my feed, and then I'm I'm going I'm like, oh, this is a girl with a really big butt. Awesome, and then like, oh, comic book stuff. I need to turn my Twitter into that. Just I probably would like, yeah, just just start falling a bit.
Speaker 3: If it's if it's gooonery, it might be a porn app. Honestly, like you might as well, Like that's a way better use of it than whatever it is now.
Speaker 1: I probably I think I'm gonna do that for gery. I feel like if you're like really a gooner and you like live a goon esque lifestyle, I feel like the internet is awesome. Yeah, I think that's probably true.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, I'm here to just beat my dick and have a good time and then like fucking roll over and go to sleep. Those people are stressed free like they're stressed. They're probably getting nothing done though they're chilling me.
Speaker 1: They might be.
Speaker 2: They might just goon go to the gym, goon again and go to sleep. I go to work, should get you, Yeah, throw up some weight a goon simple ship, bro, I mean it's a good life man, actually something like it's just fucking definitely, I want to be informed about what's happening in my country.
Speaker 1: But also fuck yeah, I mean I watched Kyle every day and it's it. It keeps my brain.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I keep up with like the YouTube stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like it's less. There's something about it that feels a little bit less, like I'm wasting my time. Yeah, it's better. I I still watch. I keep saying I need to step back.
Speaker 2: It's still entertaining. It's watching because he's a funny guy.
Speaker 1: I'm just waiting for a period of time where things slow the fuck down, Right, That's when I'll like, I'll stop him. I imagine at a certain point.
Speaker 2: It's not when the go off, things are gonna slow down way quick.
Speaker 1: He's he's this is this is political strategy. It is literally what he's doing. I know, I know Steve Bannon actually came publicly back in the day talking about that. Oh yeah, yeah, I just flood the zone is literally.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's gonna we're gonna read our patrons over over at to patron of concess of Stark Tank. Now they're twenty five dollars up. Remember you can donate to with that tier and get your name right at the end of the show, and I'll say it and I'll say whatever the fuck you right, mm hmmm, as long as I can legally do it. So count me down three two one deleted Evil Tom Sweeney says, I love the gaze, but they're not human j R.
Speaker 2: Evil Steak Eater, Evil Kendrick Lamar be.
Speaker 1: Like wop wop wop wop wop.
Speaker 2: I'm a fuck his buck what what?
Speaker 1: What? What what?
Speaker 3: I'm a pedophile, I'm a stupid dumb Doc Brown in nineteen fifty five is supposed to be thirty five years old with full white hair and wrinkles.
Speaker 1: I didn't I heard that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait, and when Doc Brown is supposed to be like in his thirties in uh back to the Future, the idea is that he's like fucking crazy and stressed out, which is very funny.
Speaker 2: I think that's like, that's actually actually like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's true. He's supposed to be older. He is supposed to be like, supposed to be younger than he Yet he's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be younger, but then I'm thirty five. I I think it's thirties, like late thirties, maybe early forties or something. Yeah, yeah, but I think I think, honestly, this is not a meme. I think what happened was like that was the original intent, was that like, oh, he's like he's like this like eccentric fucking dude. He's like stressed out. He's like obviously even in the movie he's like fighting with like governments over plutonium. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So like, I think that idea is that he's like stressed out and he's like just aged rapidly. But like, look, but the sequel, like everybody thought he was older, so like in the sequel, there's he's just he's an old man.
Speaker 2: Well, so, uh, look, I remember hearing this, and I remember looking it up and finding that a lot of it was surprisingly not made up.
Speaker 1: So here's I don't know, here's the thing that sounds insane. However, it's a movie about time travel, so that's actually the least insane thing about it.
Speaker 2: So and it's also like the.
Speaker 3: Original version of it too, which is confirmed like in like documentaries and stuff about how they were Like Doc Bran was like supposed to be originally like a like a pornographer or something, and then they bought Disney bought the script in there, like we can't have that, and there was like there was no way to explain Doc and Marty's relationships, so they just didn't, which actually funny.
Speaker 1: There was like, yeah, they just know each other.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm that's what That's what I was talking about a couple of weeks ago, about like a couple of episodes ago, about like there's really no such thing like as an idea. If you wrote that down on paper, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, Marty, I can only comment eighty eight miles per hour, that's all. Jerry screen is so good man, I love it.
Speaker 2: He's coming and he's moving so fast the speed ist flesh and flatting his ball, so it's coming more.
Speaker 3: That girl out of my mind who did it on fucking on my TikTok feed and I lost it. Oh I need to see that because it was like she was she was doing something like if you if you don't if you don't love me at my yea, then you don't deserve me at my I did it perfectly.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn.
Speaker 3: And then but It's one of those things where it's like, you know when you like move the move the feet a little bit and then it accidentally refreshes.
Speaker 1: That's the worst. Yeah, story of my life, story of my love. I'm fucking day. I'm like, I sucked dick, Oh fucking day, sir, my gosh, guys, by the way, the story of my.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, story of my life, by the fucking by the the who.
Speaker 3: It's not the who, you fucking jackass. It's one direction direct by who, by the who.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I know World Health Organization doesn't make music.
Speaker 1: Or do they? What if it's been them the whole time? That's crazy the same it's safe the world who.
Speaker 3: That's why he pulled out. So I just pulled out of it.
Speaker 2: I don't like found the truth.
Speaker 1: It was like there was the band who is killing people and selling them vaccine? What happened? What happened to the what? Or the when? Or the wow?
Speaker 2: Gaelo come come Gaelo. Combat evolved, Emma throwing big bucks, build Gunda model kits. My tart uncle used to molest me. Now he has locked in syndrome. I owed you a rhino pills and take my revenge every day. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: The goon glow gab Ga lab is gay as hell. My Abba my Abba taught me a few things too, like how to rip the skin off using my own teeth. Don don Key Scrote being wildly incorrect is the Caribbean thing?
Speaker 1: Look up?
Speaker 3: Yes, King SpongeBob on on YouTube and played the first shorts as a result. Berserker, Broley, Gap Shotting, Sweeney Star Tank Live in Japan featuring Johnny Simali, Hey baby, are you Ben Shapiro because I want.
Speaker 2: To fuck your sister?
Speaker 3: Red Rectum Redemption, put donuts on my cock, my goose, Shoot of the Truth, you can't handle it, My Purple, the Purple Warrior, I bite children, calling retards, calling retards, The Inhibited Domo Nation, Von of the Dead, special Needs Goblinoid Derek is innocent, the hashtag free him, round Eyed Asian Mummified, and Chris's double stuffed attic in desperate need of a yellow representation on this podcast, Bully justin Wanger, Michael reusing it coming on Happy Blackhearstory Month Pee Wee Herman yelling Cyanara nword, Big boobies Titanic titties, jumbo jugs, calcium canons, straight up massive milkers Hassan. Looks like someone took a dup low figure and put a lego head on it. Uh, Lily doesn't know. Sweeney and me do it in the van every Sunday, suing my ex boyfriend for custody of our friends, cut my cut my dick into pieces.
Speaker 2: These are my tranny scars.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, that is insane. I got an, I got it.
Speaker 3: I got a hundred cocks, a hundred dicks. Yeah, I'm a gay boy, gay boy. Uh, losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobain pov. Have you watched Sound and Fury on Netflix? Death Jack the World's Fastest Matter? I found it's what.
Speaker 1: I think I found it.
Speaker 2: Would you find.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: It's pretty good?
Speaker 1: How do actually do the first one? That one is more insane. The second one, to me is perfect. I can't even hit that Rechi. I can't. I can't even get you can't get there. Not bad, I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to hurt yourself. You're pushing yourself too hard, Derek. That was the video though, it's crazy. I don't think you were searching for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was tild like, bro, I'm gonna find this ship that's so funny.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Jack the world's fastest Mayory catl Likecke's inn astounding about props nowadays, and then rages me sneezing, it's just coming out your face, mister fabtastic and the fantastic forsome. I've never seen Hereditary, and I can say without shadow with down, Derek is a retard.
Speaker 1: I have no idea about the movie.
Speaker 3: We're just talking about this Chris Gay Come you say.
Speaker 1: He's never seen the movie. It almost sounded like that could have been Shapiro. It's something that Ben sjapiauld say.
Speaker 2: I've never even seen this fucking movie. Man, I think this. I think this autistic girl should be killed. In fact, I don't think she's even I think she might have been Hamas now.
Speaker 1: That I look at it.
Speaker 2: If you look at the footage of Hereditary back to back and you look at it in reverse, specifically slow motion, you can tell that this little girl is indeed, this was some TEGs for her mas, and this was clearly ratherentak crazy. That would be so fucking absolutely inhuman. There's any human you keep driving? The car was in fact trying to protect her from the little, the tiny little haumask guy in her ears. I saw it, and there was one shot earlier on in the movie where you could see a tiny little humas man in her ear and.
Speaker 1: He is rather independence.
Speaker 2: Rant in defendence. Sou I have a rant to fund my sense. Ariel has a rant dependence. Adriel has a r dependence. Now I can't stand him.
Speaker 1: He's got to be a picture for her, just juggernaut jugs just spilling out. Nlky, mommy looking.
Speaker 2: I haven't found anything quite yet. I've been looking. There was that one girl, that porn star that everyone thought it was her. They looked very similar. She bargeted herself as her right for a second, did you know that?
Speaker 3: I feel like that's maybe not, maybe that's not this specific situation, but I feel like I remember that being a thing, like that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Some look alike was like, it's me, you know, that's brilliant. Dangerous, but it's brilliant. Yeah, probably Peril's sister must have money. Yeah, yeah, well I was admitt but yeah.
Speaker 2: The Shapira dynasty, my dad doesn't mean it's the fact that made the music.
Speaker 1: My dad builds. Yamka's builds fucking hard like the stars their building. What's a Jewish song? Jewish songs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I were a man, there's almost like a lot of disputes on pay day.
Speaker 2: It's on the roof on repeat. It's just it's that song and that part of the song. And during paid it as a bunch of arguments about their check. Everyone's like, I'm not gonna, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: You already did it in the right place. Listen all right now, I have too close Jewish friends. I'm barrel, I'm ama to close. I've never heard of talk.
Speaker 2: I think about it. Bar No, she does not sound like you don't know that woman is shopping. Fact, in fact, my boots are large. My brother doesn't understand it. I'm quivering at the thought of money.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I am honestly just kidding. This guy I think stole the because I don't think this is the original. I want to see if this chick had more impressions.
Speaker 3: But it's just like so it's just like reposted stuff, man, and I can't.
Speaker 1: But that is but then there's no it's so good. Why do people just free boot ship and then now I can't find the original person? Isn't that great? It's fucking super cool. Isn't that sick?
Speaker 2: Everything's fun?
Speaker 1: Sorry, lady, I was gonna give you some support, but I don't know who you are, and I don't care anymore. I mean, what do I I can't do that. I tried.
Speaker 3: Chris Gay come, Big Meaty Stakes goooner killed by men who twerk, Andy the man whose handies are now back to s tire and forever Dandy.
Speaker 2: Sex gifts.
Speaker 1: I love that. You know what that is?
Speaker 3: No something, it's it's I mean, I assume it's a reference to Dean Norris, the guy who he plays Hank on A Breaking bad when he tweeted sex gifts.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that I didn't the phrase, He just like the word sex gifts. Yeah, because I guess he thought it was Google. I feel like he was looking or like maybe he like thought it was like maybe like he was looking.
Speaker 3: You know, there was like the gift function on Twitter, how like you could look for gifts that maybe he searched that but tweeted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's what happened. That sounds where plausible.
Speaker 3: It's so good gifts. Did you see how you recently got hacked Dean Norris? Yeah, and there's people and.
Speaker 1: They actually had good looking like oh it's me and he was like crypto coin ship and he was like, hey, I'm being hacked. But like the proof that it was him was actually competent. It was done, it was well done.
Speaker 2: People like Dean coin It was like, I can't remember what it was, but it was something of why you reading the Norris buck.
Speaker 1: It was breaking bucks. The something breaking is awesome, that's actually kind of that's actually I might I might get in on that pump and dumb breaking. Don't do that. Don't let let everyone's doing it. I don't think it's I don't think it doesn't matter. The Hank Bank, like the Hank Bank, the Hank Bank, get get breaking bucks and it's stored in the Hank Bank. Ye, you're short circuit. It was like Johnny five.
Speaker 2: It totally was I'm I'm I'm by the way, welcome this podcast for thirty year olds. You just mentioned Johnny five.
Speaker 1: Johnny Yeah, short fucking circuit. No, yeah, circuit, we're old people. Jesus Christ, we're not old, We're just not fucking killing.
Speaker 2: That wasn't even anything.
Speaker 1: You just moaned in pain. I feel like it's what old people do. They get out of the bed. That sounds like fucking fire when they first shoot up out of bed. That is death like releasing its grass from them. Yeah, you know, like it's like and then like death's like, you know, like almost got them. Remember forge mode. That's stupid. Remember I do too, Remember Commanders.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to be fucking like just decrepitly old in like a like an old folks home, just talking about video games like a freak.
Speaker 1: Your hands are like frozen solid with arthritis like a game controller.
Speaker 2: Wat me get this sick trick?
Speaker 1: Shut. I'm dying. I remember when Limbo came to the Xbox Live Arcade. It really was a new world for indie games. Hurts my hands play.
Speaker 3: It actually fucks your hands up way more way quicker. But yeah, because it's not built for that. Yeah, my ship's fucked because of it, like just from using it so much.
Speaker 1: It hurts anyway.
Speaker 2: If I played too long, I'm like I got to take a break.
Speaker 1: My hand hurt. Yeah, jerk Off was the hank stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me take a break playing mouse keyboard and beat my dick for a little bit and then soak my hand in fucking rice and thunder.
Speaker 3: Uh getting injected with ten c seas of bleach because it was Nurse kingston On who read my chart.
Speaker 1: Sorry sorry, In fact, we're not gonna pay out. Dean what I live in?
Speaker 2: Dean Norris is his name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Chuck Okay, I live in Texas. Not going to Vegas to eat roadhouse amazing.
Speaker 1: I thought I'd saved this ship. God damn it.
Speaker 3: Absolute horse piss in a chilled glass. The in game currency of call duty is called uh cp uh gids. Derek looks like Franklin the turtle uh is Sweeney's barber.
Speaker 2: Blind.
Speaker 3: Fighting Games is the last hope for couch cop to be honest. Uh black squid word more like n ward Uh just a little scream type fella third eye blind. I want seaman or else. I'm a i'm a I'm I'm gonna beat my wife baby.
Speaker 2: Doop doo, doop doom doo.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I don't know what that would be.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the rest of that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just know the unpacked and I'm holding and oh, I didn't even realize that was a song.
Speaker 3: It's kind of not it doesn't work, kind of I want seemen or else I'm gonna beat my wife.
Speaker 1: Baby. Oh, that's it's missing. It's missing a baby baby. I want semen me trump kind of live baby. Baby's just missing little parts. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Were they the same people who did the Jim Carrey song where He's where you're singing to the guy on the on the roof.
Speaker 1: Jump. I think it's called I think that's so yeah, I think so? Is that the same? I think so yeah? What the fuck is that song?
Speaker 2: How does that go? I don't I know they have a song song. I know they have a song called Jump, but I can't think about. Oh my god, it's so it's I hear it almost, but I'll look it up. Jump, go ahead and jump. I wish you would step back for on that. I was hoping you weren't gonna get it. I was gonna try to put something in your head. I think I don't van Halen go ahead and jump, but you got it before I could do it.
Speaker 1: But can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: I do that to myself so much that I'm immune to that just talking words into people's minds that jumped those cords. I used to end videos with those cords with that. There's something so funny about like a freeze frame in those chords. Yeah, beem beem beem bmm beep. And it's like a picture of JFK's head exploding, a fucking frame by frame of his head going from intact to not crazy. It's crazy. One of those Kevin Durant. I hate how nice his wife's butt was at the time. I don't know doctor man looking enough talk about it. His wife actually had like a big butt for someone who were talking about it, JFK's wife.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay that picture?
Speaker 2: Why so big?
Speaker 1: And what's going on? That's an iconic tweet actually.
Speaker 2: Talking about like JFK gay as fuck because like what it was you're saying is gay as fuck for like not like not locking in something like that. It's a really it's really not locking in again, It's like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you dewey, doctor manliver just not worrying and love the cock fuck you. I ain't paying my hester pants.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for elin and trying to be bloody old face fuck evil face fuck unstoppable. When you read the Patreon names, how they're ordered by oldest member, most money donated or most gayuss most gays like most smump of futterers, jolly O Dipship act to the Ace of Parades, uh definitive Top five Black People one Lebron two, Key David two three Future four, Tim Duncan five Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Hueye uh hueie what is it? O?
Speaker 2: Hungy for cummy wummies, feed me Christy Pooh, Captain African American Man, I didn't write it, Captain and American Captain African America Braview, jungle, cloak and cloaking fagger uh f f pp top.
Speaker 3: They come running just as fast as they can because every guy is crazy about a sharp dick man.
Speaker 1: Uh sh I was trying to find that picture of hell. So there's a bunch of people that are just stealing the you know, the same thing. JFK is gay as FU for falling asleep, blah blah blah. They're stealing it. But there is the person. Here's your twenty twenty four reminder that JFK was gay and had a boyfriend, and like there's like these pictures of him, like with his homie like like extremely homo erotic, and I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I had no idea that was like, I don't do that with my Homiesmore I thought that it.
Speaker 1: Was Gaes not doing it. I was like, wait, what the fuck I had? I didn't know there was any even allegations of him, Like, I mean, I feel like there's so many people in sum reason I just ultra by because there's like best I want the best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: I want the best of both world Take it slow and you rock out the show.
Speaker 1: We sang the whole We sang the whole fucking theme song.
Speaker 3: Montana shooting in gator shooting in a Gatorade bottle, stilt skin period auxiliary enjoyer.
Speaker 2: Smitchie the kid.
Speaker 3: Vivek didn't say anything when I when told I wouldn't vote. She pipkin on my Pippa. ITCHI bon casuga, ITCHI bond cosuga. Stand forward. You have been you have been given the honorary Presidential Medal of Freedom for your services and I don't know, fucking pirate stuff or whatever the hell you're doing.
Speaker 2: Fucking k would be fucking awesome, by the way, I would love to see that. Yeah, Kus Yakhu's ex JFK that, Oh my god, you're gonna be a crossover.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be in there's gonna be in the ether once it goes live, and then one of them will be like, it's a great idea. It's a great idea, developers, that's brilliant. Why didn't we think of that?
Speaker 2: Get on it, Get on it right now.
Speaker 1: I mean it feels like that's what they're doing now, right. They should put JFK and more.
Speaker 3: Thing like when he was in Call D I remember that being like one of the few times I wanted to play Call of Duty because they had him as a playable characters in Zombie right, and he was like, uh, that was my fellow Americans where he had to kill zombies.
Speaker 1: That was cool, And I was like, which, which who else is in there? It was? It was like Castro.
Speaker 2: I think it was like that along though it was a Missile Crisis era, as was JFK Videl Castro fucking I don't know, Marilyn Monroe fucking and I think he was in Mister Ed.
Speaker 1: Imagine the thirty year old podcast.
Speaker 2: Imagine thirty plus year old podcast. We mentioned Mister Ed and short circuit.
Speaker 1: I would have been like, how did I miss this? How did I not play this?
Speaker 2: Where there's a fucking to Maryland talking about that's not it's not even a thirty year old famouster ed is so old?
Speaker 1: My mom probably right, But what I'm saying is nobody below us. I know, I mean, were the maximum. I can't ahead ge you, Charlie.
Speaker 2: You claim a fucking horse, Charlie, Horse and I could talk.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what.
Speaker 2: I don't know any about I've never seen it, by the way, I just know that it exists. I've watched I've watched long episodes of that show.
Speaker 1: You haven't.
Speaker 2: I did not have the control of my TV until I got one in my bedroom. I had no control watching the fireside chats like a fucking loser.
Speaker 1: I'd watch that.
Speaker 2: I'd watch fucking what still watch Jeopardy, Love Jeopardy, use fireside. I love Jeopardy though I'd watched Jeopardy and Jeopardy, Will of Fortune, Family Feud Prices right like. I'd watch it like that all the time. When I was little and I had fun as I was like my time with my.
Speaker 1: Grandma, I watched cool cartoons.
Speaker 2: Yea, the only too, but it's not as much. The only Jeopardy I watched was like a live show. It was like a live jeopardy and it was called women in who played every night at the train station. I wish, I wish like shadows and house classes. The game with the Indian guy, the Indian Angry. It was a game with the angry Indian fellas three know.
Speaker 1: The which fell Wrath. He's Japanese.
Speaker 2: His name is a Soura's Wrath is an Indian game. It's about Indian stuff. I'm I'm mistaking right, Holy ship, I could be wrong, I could be wrong. Apologies his name is I know there are there are Buddhist characters and sorry, Buddha was his name. Basically, my apology, my apologies.
Speaker 1: His name was literally it's not Vive is not stupid with the r like like he's such a suck, he's such an el l or something. I don't know. Wrath Wrath, I actually wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: The classic would be in it.
Speaker 1: There's not enough. When when is when is the one?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: The black Wukong? So they China got is gonna kill those stupid and honestly stupid that would be mad, would be mad, rather they do that and like subverb, I actually would be okay with the.
Speaker 2: Subverb don't eat that none, boy, don't buy street food, slapping it out of his hand.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sorry, Sheddy.
Speaker 3: I actually feel bad because they be getting like a raindow streak guy.
Speaker 1: They've been going there. Boy, I have to put my foot in it.
Speaker 2: My God told me to. I have to not wear gloves.
Speaker 1: I can't disrespecting somebody. Dude. I don't know where it came from. It's TikTok.
Speaker 2: It was well whatever, Reels, probably because I think Reels is like the racist version of TikTok. We know, we know have to apologize like text or something. Yeah, Ambassador, he's Canadian. Also, he's never also too, he's not he's not whoa I thought you were with them? Huh you're you're you're anti sympathy.
Speaker 1: What are you good? I'm an anti semi yes, but I'm not must lying. I whose side are you on?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: On everyone's side?
Speaker 1: That's my name is Shapiro. I don't think of everybody doesn't have a anyone can get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'm everybody's my name Tambi Shapiro and I don't believe in the I don't believe. I think they're sucking, stupid and Lane and they're stupid Lane, they have dirty feet.
Speaker 1: It's elephant cry tastes gross, spicy birds.
Speaker 2: Your gods are elephants, big deal. I see those at zoos, lame crazy. You can't see Jesus Christ at a zoo well the.
Speaker 1: Time, Yeah, I mean he was kind of displayed like a Jewish.
Speaker 2: He's not he's not, He's not there.
Speaker 1: God, they don't like, I don't know yet like him.
Speaker 2: Well they're canonically him though, he's gonna one of them something like that. But they don't like him. You lied, you lied about this here, big rock.
Speaker 1: Big rock, allright, God, Award Curry. What if the next chorerie? What is the next?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No, that's such a stretch, do you get it? Just just see it?
Speaker 2: Move on, post stupid, post clarity.
Speaker 1: Nut out of a small Indian boy. Brow Tour the Bullbary and he's just on the streets cleaning them up. Scrow Tour the Bullbary and hung hunter of cock.
Speaker 2: In the moment and got war of the first one.
Speaker 1: Me some calcium cannons. Right now, he's just slamming his wrist is loose.
Speaker 3: Oh God, need some need some calcium cans right now, deporting my come to the unconscious.
Speaker 1: Ice A face, boy, what were your step?
Speaker 2: I know you're talking about Jada Stevens and it was Trump supporter Sweeney is she is a one too, but it's not her. Who is Ja Stevens? Who is that?
Speaker 1: I don't even know? She's like a famous She's like a white girl with a big but that was the pun? Start? Oh is that that? I'm sorry I missed the name. She's just clarifying, well that the name is a bunch of the person that he.
Speaker 2: Was looking for. A bunch, yeah, a bunch of them, A Trumpies, I think.
Speaker 1: A lot of them.
Speaker 2: Probably a turn coach, right, remember that fucking bitch the that uh has a kid with Whiskala?
Speaker 1: She turned coat?
Speaker 2: Have you said she looks now?
Speaker 1: No? I I blocked her. Well, I didn't blow because like we were, we were we were cool, We're a casual and we were because she's like a huge fan of I can't remember her name, amber Rose, a huge fan of System of It down and we bonded over that and then I saw her just get I just that was I can't I can't see this. I can't.
Speaker 2: Later she looks now, yeah that tracks let me see you become a piece of ship and microwaved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a piece of ship. You fucking uh side and you start looking basing the fight man. Yeah, those have little revive over it.
Speaker 2: The crawling animation and then a little a little wretch comes up.
Speaker 1: To you and it's just like it's so ingraded.
Speaker 2: That game is ingreaded in my head so many ways. I played that game so much recreationally, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's definitely one of those things that I don't consider it being one of my favorite games, but technically it is.
Speaker 2: It's definitely one of the games I've played the most, or it's some one of the most games that impacted my that era of my life was like it was that in Resumee five of the games that like I really played.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for them. I can't should be relatively imminent, Oh man, I can't.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it'll be up to a Nintenda direct. Actually would it be, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 1: Five? Why? Why why that?
Speaker 3: Because it's old, so like it could run on like their new hardware, because they knew hard was going to be just a PS four.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it would be.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like there's a lot of rumors about that, like a remake of it, like a.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess you're right, I don't really know. I don't know what the fun they're they. If I'm telling you right now, I'm sure the Nintendo console's not gonna be able to run that well.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't need to run it well because Nintendo fans don't care. I guess that's very true.
Speaker 2: Ten frames a second and people are like, I.
Speaker 1: Love it, dude.
Speaker 2: The I was talking about that in a Gris discord a bunch of people that played Didchion with I was like, if any other Triple A franchise like released a flagship like that, they'd be out of the race. Like Pokemon. Scarlett and Violet was so bad it was crazy. Granted they were rush into doing it. The developers didn't finish the game they way they wanted to. But that is a dame and like that, you're done. You should be done after that.
Speaker 1: Nintendo they've they've they're in a great position brainwashed everybody.
Speaker 2: Get the Pokemon company, man like they just think they don't have to do anything.
Speaker 1: They don't have this fuck all like they do worse job than fucking Power World or Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, yeah, maybe the maybe not the I feel like it's imminent though. I feel like it's coming.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I can't fucking wait, like within the next few months for sure. I just want to see grab I want to I just want to taze like this thun Rod.
Speaker 2: I just want to try.
Speaker 3: What did they recrast cast Chris Redfield and it's it's that little the dancing midget from twin Peaks.
Speaker 2: Wow, this fun because I would still play there, still play, But I would also be like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Why did they do this? I would I mean I would love, I would love.
Speaker 2: I can't. I want to see how Cheve is gonna look, That's what I'm like. I mean they leveled her up crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like, like Loki, I don't think anybody looks worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have no complaints on the looks what Jill looks like with her fucking crazy tight suit.
Speaker 1: She's gonna purple.
Speaker 2: She looked weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think purposely they did that because she's supposed to you know what, when she's all controlled with that thing.
Speaker 3: In her like, I don't like how she looking three. I thought like it was like a really good design.
Speaker 2: Yes, she look like not a white person in the new three, and I remember being like very white in the last one. Well no, I mean, but wasn't she like very very pale in the like original three? And I think the grafts are too shitty for me to really say, Okay, she might as well have been a fucking muppet for all. Yeah, I cannot wait do I cannot wait to shoot the motherfucker with the chainsaw wrap on his head, punch him and I'm back.
Speaker 1: With an I just want I just can't wait.
Speaker 2: There's there's those big guys look like Rick Ross that have the jat gatling guns.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes guys, I would yell. I remember that.
Speaker 3: I'm just so confused by it because I feel like that game still looks really good. It looks pretty good, looks like like visually, like from a from a art design perspective.
Speaker 1: I like the way it looks like.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for those fucking crazy steroid infused guns. Those guns got so strong in that game. It was OBSEVD.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, oh, let's not get We already got roped when I tried not to.
Speaker 3: If we go to New York, maybe we'll find a way to beat him. Derek suggested no, he said, Chris, why not, Sweeney asked Craig the Canadian, I only do casual racism.
Speaker 2: Ranked racism has too many sweats.
Speaker 3: It's boy Shawn d uh major minority Star Tank fans are now homeless and deported. He lickd at. I don't know how I would react to that. If I saw that in public, somebody licking a cookie, I.
Speaker 1: Would stay far away from them, That's all I know. I think I would stay there for a while.
Speaker 2: I would want to see, like how committed they are to crazy? You would stand near a weirdo?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Watch? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you know know where we're from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But people walk past. People don't stand it like.
Speaker 3: Oh you're crazy. First of all, people literally do sit in the park just to watch crazy people.
Speaker 1: Yes, but not right next to them.
Speaker 2: I didn't say like right next to them. You just did that yourself.
Speaker 1: That's very true, because I'm thinking, like, you're this close to someone that's like a cookie. You're like I'm saying, like I would.
Speaker 3: Like observe it from a distance. Yeah, just like you did that yourself. You put me next to him for somebody you want.
Speaker 1: To be next to. I don't. I'm I'm in fact scared.
Speaker 2: I thought you wanted to lick it in half.
Speaker 1: No, I had. I had a heart attack because I see the x l R cable. Dude. It fucking gave me a heart attack. It's like I looked.
Speaker 3: To those of you who know we had because we had lylaon, we had to hook up an extra x l R for the temporary mic for guests. But I kind of have I kind of did this like I used like a not as zip tie exactly, but something that's kind of tedious to undo it from the bottom of the table.
Speaker 1: So it's just kind of dangling. Yeah, and Derek saw it. Free the funk out. Oh I got your face on camera for that. It happened one time like where I don't know, it was just a few minutes, maybe like seven minutes, and now like, oh man, that fucking my heart dropped, dude. I was like, like, how why my heart att It's literally fighting your body, fucking heart. Star Tank fans are now homeless and deported.
Speaker 3: Uh SERPs I watched every episode again and I've come to the concluding Sweeney Sweeney's empathy a schizophrenic uh Calm Tony Uh Billy Billy, Joe Armstrong, Jay Z's Tayson Day, Danny and Grant McDonald having a conversation three x oh quitting the job that made him deeply unhappy. Time to learn premiere pro. Let's go on, Uh, congratulations on losing your livelihood. May you find success, So President, that's how you would have said it.
Speaker 1: Learn it good and then hit us up.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll pay you in peanuts to edit peanuts, just crazy literal peanuts and sperm, so.
Speaker 1: You get like you get a ziplog. It's both mixed up.
Speaker 2: You have a common courtesy to separate. That's so fucking it come fromented peanuts.
Speaker 1: God, that kind of gross me out a little bit, just thinking about, like these peanuts smell, Oh dude, laying that bag and you would fucking you'd vomited it.
Speaker 3: It would be ranking such, it would be like this, like what a revenant would smell like.
Speaker 2: It'd be and have the stink, have the stink lines on the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, punching Nazis through tweins Sweeney's tooth Gap, Sweeney's Improv Class, where the first course is called my second favorite n word. Uh, let's see page smoke serpent stroke and smoking joking. And when it's going like this, drip in mation, Lord of all drip wag, your name can't contain special character. Shut the funk up, Patren, fuck you you want you to blow me?
Speaker 1: Waiting for the swede hunting tears, I watch is.
Speaker 3: Piled Kremlin de gremlin, Uh, fucking squirrel girl and leaving two condoms in her. We're not mad at Derek, We're just disappointed. Jarvis take me off Epstein's Black Book. Now presenting our special guest, Malla Stow the clown Phil Collins in the air Tonight tune.
Speaker 1: I can feel it come in in my ass to night Hollo homeo homo, Yeah, that's perfect.
Speaker 2: Wage slave five three, I come therefore I am.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for this pain. Oh my, that's so great. I hate how long it takes for that to kick in. Though the drum you listen to fucking like three quarters of the fucking song essentially like on the like I said, the radio comes on, I'm like, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: See that interview with him where he was talking about it's like a recent interview where they're like, I think his like kids are interviewing.
Speaker 2: I was like, where'd you come up with?
Speaker 1: Like that drum?
Speaker 2: Was like.
Speaker 3: That was just the one we did at that take. Apparently it was like entirely improvised. Every single time they played it, they were just like this is the one.
Speaker 1: And that's the one that's crazy. I wonder what another one could have just been like it's some crazy ship.
Speaker 2: You break your snare.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, did we ever mention I don't think we ever mentioned it, but I do want to.
Speaker 1: I do want to mention it. There was a.
Speaker 3: I don't know why or how the fuck this happened, but on a recent episode one of the reason ones, like in the last five.
Speaker 1: In the middle of Swen talking there was like I forgot.
Speaker 2: A fucking slow motion demon voice over him. That was no idea, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: That is? My only guess is there had to on his channel on what we record. Something must have happened, because why didn't it happen? It was It wasn't every it wasn't like just that patch of audio of like everything. I think it was just him, Yeah, I think it nothing makes sense because it was definitely like a pitch thing.
Speaker 2: But I don't do anything that would because like it if I it would should there should be more of that or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have no explanation to how that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it was funny because I was like, it scared the shit out of me, and it scared a lot of people too.
Speaker 3: And then the comments were like I love the comments because it was all like trying to figure out like why did they do?
Speaker 1: Like what is that? And some people were like I think it's a sensor.
Speaker 3: Uh, Like I think it was sense and then all this all these explanations of these conspiraity theories, and it's so funny because like we just genuinely know know and it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's one of those things to where conspiracy you understand how like like say something like nine to eleven, Like sometimes shit just happens, dude, Like like sometimes shit just happens to where it's like you have all these logical like Akham's razor things and it's like, actually, no, shit just kind of went something weird happened. And as I've gotten older, I've been more accepting of that of certain chaotic things. It's like a I.
Speaker 2: Remember holding a jewel case, you know, CD city case and then Tower Records, and I dropped it and it just landed perfectly like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this will never happen again, Like did you try?
Speaker 2: I want to, You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't replicate that.
Speaker 2: It never happened again. And it just like I took a picture of it. That's how brare context.
Speaker 1: It means nothing, but.
Speaker 3: Like it's the last that's the last picture on your phone before they find you dead.
Speaker 1: And I bought that city specifically because that it did that. The bands are not to be pretty good. What what it was a band called Bloodlined Calligraphy and they're a hardcore band from Michigan chick singer Big Black basis of like You, except for that Nigga died died this sleep, so I've actually it felt really bad. I was like, oh, they're working on the second album that nigga died shortly after Crazy. But you're you're here and you're fine. You're you're older than that nigga when he died, so I think you're.
Speaker 2: Good, oh man, but uh yeah, anyway, that was one of those those special moments like I literally I'll never happen again.
Speaker 3: I can't even mention it until like I I remember making a point to mention it, and then I just.
Speaker 1: Forget because you showed us the thing. So of course we were definitely. I was like, what the fuck is and me I was like, and you're probably like wondering, Oh, I wonder why Derek did this? Yeah, like that was I was like, what is it?
Speaker 2: I thought it was like you were joking, or like it was a censor or like my thought was okay, because I've had things like this happen with like video clips, where like I'm editing a long video, yeah, or like a long podcast and I'm looking on the timeline in a macro sense, and then like there's a clip that's so small that I don't see it until I zoom in.
Speaker 3: It's also so small that like how the fuck would I find it? I thought maybe like you had dragged the podcast into the editing window, and maybe that audio was like there from like a leftover project.
Speaker 1: Oh later on, you know what I mean? Oh, Yeah, that's what I That's what I because that would be my assumption at least it Yeah, it was there is so many. There's literally nothing because I do the same thing each time. There is there's not that many processes. So like the first thing is just compression, yeah, and then I noise reduction yeah, and then I EQ, and then I smash everything together, I merge all together, do one more compression that that's at a smaller scale, just to make things match a little bit more. And then once I do that, just a little bit more of the higher frequencies to take it off again. So it's just a it's just compression EQ. It's just a series of that stuff. Yeah, and then just and then the front yeah. And then there's there's no there's no pitch stuff. There's no there's nothing like that. So it wasn't even like I accidentally hit it at some point because it would have affected the entire track. Yeah. So that's what's so weird to me, Like I don't like I have no other than this thing. Because I will say this sometimes it actually even happens to the switch or two sometimes that it won't just be one track, it'll be like twenty minutes of the of the latter half of the file will be split into a second file. It just it just has like a little it like has a little hiccup. You've never mentioned this before, Like it'll have a hiccup and then it'll start. There is no it's completely not cutting anything out, but it's just in two separate files, like twenty minutes of it is in a second part of it weird And sometimes it'll happen to the audio on here, almost as if there was like a power surge thing happening that just makes it hiccup and it may start immediately, but it doesn't. It does. None of the audio is missing. It's just a separate a second track of the end. And so I'm just thinking maybe something weird happened in that moment. And only once out of all of these episodes like crazy, Yeah, finish this up, five three. I come Therefore.
Speaker 2: I am the Beamini Brothers Present, Gordon Ramsey a cleaning asmen, Gold's Room, ASMR Don Doncerson, Mike the Colon, swinging slasher, my villain ar continues. I gained access to the account.
Speaker 1: They made a weird speaking of arrivals. See uh, Philide Frangos is going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Oh they layoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: It just makes no sense.
Speaker 3: It's like the most successful game I've seen in a while. Yeah, it's just if six comes out.
Speaker 1: It's like, we made five trillion dollars. Time to fire everyone.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have one hundred people take to take you says it didn't make enough trillions, so like you don't get healthcare.
Speaker 1: Now, that's such a sad thing to say, make enough trillions. Is gonna make so much money?
Speaker 2: It's it's gonna be fucking ridicuant. Not we should should we do like a betting pool of how much it should make, like within the first week or something.
Speaker 1: What do you think? How much make?
Speaker 3: Is hard to predict how many how much sales money in sales, yes, or like or how many how many copies will sell?
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think the copy that's yeah, because like there's no telling what the fun because you know, micro transactions and all that ship right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will make billions because that's how it was before, because I was on on g G five was a copy.
Speaker 3: It'll make billions on the first week, So it's almost pointless to even bet.
Speaker 1: But it was gonna make so much, but I think, uh it would be yeah, how many copies on the first week.
Speaker 3: How many PlayStations are on the there's seventy five million PS five's out. It's going to be exclusive to next gen consoles. It's not going to be on PC.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably, there's only like maybe thirty million xboxes, so there's one hundred million.
Speaker 2: So total I'm gonna make I would bet god damn it in the first month. I would wait the first month.
Speaker 3: I would I wouldn't even be surprised if it hit like twenty twenty million, which is insane, by the way, that's like ridiculous. Yeah, I think I think elden Ring was insane and that sold like eleven and like a really short amount of time. But it's so it sold seven in the week, right, I don't remember exactly. It was crazy, though, Like that's unusual. Like a million copies period is impressive for a lot of games.
Speaker 1: I think, uh, Kingdom come hit like a couple of million. No, yeah, I think it was like, man, I'm so bad with numbers on in this whatever the it's over a million, whatever it was.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy shit, yeah, like I haven't I just wasn't expectingular was that popular. It definitely, the first one wasn't even close to being like it was. It was more than like the slow.
Speaker 3: Burn after yeah, a good word of mouth, Yeah, positive reception, and then like, this ship's not.
Speaker 1: Even Were they even advertising this on fucking television? I don't think So that's what I'm That's what's like. I remember seeing Elder Ring fucking because I think it did so well because of the campaign they did. Even my mom was like, oh, yeah, the fucking Game of Thrones guy made that ship, right, And I'm like, it's crazy that you even know anything about it.
Speaker 3: My parents, my aunt was telling me talking to me about I was like, that's how.
Speaker 2: You know something crazy. Apparently Night Song or night Rate, whatever it's called, is amazing, is it? People are like, it's really.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it resolves Yeah that it sounds like it resolves a lot of my issues with it honestly, which is just like I'm not I don't want to spend eighty hours doing the shit, so it looks like you could do eighty hours and forty minutes.
Speaker 1: It was like cool, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be fun, I'm gonna try it out. I'm gonna play it when it drops, which is the end of the month, which sucks. So for perspective, our friend has it.
Speaker 1: Won't let me use it. I bought a Dark Souls lore book. Yah. Yeah, it was like one of the first time. Second time actually that uh at Instagram advertisement made sense to me. Did you ever know? And then you get something like that, Yeah, this was a who's that one guy that makes all the lore? Like yeah, he's he's yeah, he's involved in the project.
Speaker 2: He's so fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 1: I was like, I love his cont There's a paperback that is way cheaper than the hardcover. The hardcover is like fucking like almost two hundred dollars, Like, yeah, suck my dick. Yeah, and this one's like way cheaper.
Speaker 3: So from perspective, From perspective, GTA four or GT five sold in the first twenty four hours eleven million units. So so the eleven in one day. But that was with at the at the tail end of a generation. Huh, So like there was a lot more people with that machine that could play it.
Speaker 1: Very true. Okay, Yeah, that's a that's a big coveyat because like I probably won't contribute to the sales because I I don't have a new console right and I don't think I prob unless the game is like, if I see some shit that is just shatteringly fun, then then I'll cave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, They're like there were there were eighty five million Xbox three sixties at that point or something like that, and there's only like seventy five million PS five, you know what I mean, So like it's a smaller pool. But I wouldn't be surprised even even with that, because I would bet that if any game is gonna sell consoles, it'll be this one, right, Yes, absolutely, I think people are gonna think.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised to see, like the only fucking reason I bought a PS four pro for God of War back when the twin so like it's like, yeah, GTA six absolutely, and they'd be retarded to not do some bundles, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm gonna guess thirty in the first month, just fucking absurd. Thirty million, which is fucking absurd. But but I think in the first hours maybe fifteen, yeah, huh, it would be my guess, fifteen, first.
Speaker 1: Of fifteen, the first day to thirty in the in the month, in the fifteen first day. I think that's kind of conservative, actually, it sounds nuts, but also it does sound a little conservative. I think that's safe. Yeah, I think that is safe because yeah, I can't. I don't think I can come with better numbers than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, out of curate.
Speaker 1: What do you what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What are we at now? Is that like all time? That's fuck?
Speaker 3: What do I want you to guess how many copies has sold so far? I want you to guess one hundred and twenty six.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 1: Literally two hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean it's a good guess, but also not really is a lotazy bro Wow?
Speaker 1: What that makes sense? Though? I think because I think I own it twice. I well, I think I have it on I think I got it for free on it. I got it one time. Oh yeah, I got it for on What the fuck? Oh I got on it? Oh wait, I must own it on Xbox one. I'm assuming I.
Speaker 3: Have it on three sixty and I think I had it on I definitely have it on three sixty.
Speaker 1: You had had the two disc right, I think I have an FPS four Actually, so I have it three times. I never beat it, damn it. You never beat Skyrim though, either? Right?
Speaker 2: No, I beat Skyrim oh he did. Yeah, the main quest. Oh yeah, I thought, I don't know how you beat Skyr.
Speaker 3: It's kind of weird because, like I was having this conversation with a friend of mine recently where it was just like, if you, let's say you beat Skyrim, right, let's say you played through from the beginning of Skyrim to the end of the main quest. Yeah, uh, that takes you what like maybe like thirty hours?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe conably probably, Yeah, so it's right, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Let's say you spend all right, let's say that's that's one person who played beat Skyrim in thirty hours, and then you have another person who played Skyram for two hundred hours hasn't finished the main quest.
Speaker 1: Who between the two of them has the most.
Speaker 2: Right to review that game? They have both different it's different.
Speaker 1: You know what I I mean, though, Yeah, I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would actually argue the play hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so too. I would say that because it's it's kind of like, uh, even even let's just go to sports for a second. They have like you can beat the seasons and stuff people aren't or let's better better example, call of Duty in the campaigns. Yeah, right, Like the people that are playing multiplayer for one hundred hours versus the person that beat the campaign. I would still the people would would want to uh take from the people that they're mostly getting the multiplayer aspects out of it and people doing the side quest for Skyrim, most people I literally have like talked to two people about the fucking main quest in Skyrim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody cares about the main question. So it's all about the sides.
Speaker 1: Like I talk about my friend punching Aldeen three times and killing because he was so p he grinded before the trainers because it was on three sixty. He grinded so hard that he like, no gauntless nothing, punched all theween three times he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a totally normal game. Like you know, it's the side stuff that makes it specially.
Speaker 1: It's fun. I mean I like being in Uh yeah, he just beat He beat the fuck up so easily. He didn't do anything special, didn't do the whole flying like, he didn't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Literally, God, I guess what I was saying is like ucause there's an argument about like whether or not, like like, if you haven't beat a game, you shouldn't be able to review it, and I think generally I would agree, But then there are those kinds of situations.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't know if a very narrative focused a game, that's.
Speaker 2: What happened, narrative like if you didn't be the last of us, you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's saying yeah, yeah, you couldn't get past the car in the beginning. What about three though? What about BG three? That's that's cost Its complicated, it's complicated, but I really do feel like you gotta reach them, you gotta each act is really important, Like I can't. I can't really respect your opinion if you haven't if you don't know what the fuck is going on, and I can't, Like it's too it's too much, Like you can put so much into it, but the story.
Speaker 2: Is so hundred hours in fucking just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Like you can be like you can recommend somebody like I'm enjoying this world so much, but it's like, damn, you're also missing such a s if aant portion of.
Speaker 2: Like never getting to under Dark. You're paying one hundred hours. He never wants it under Dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of it's weird, like even though technically I still think it's if if you want to be like from what I played in this game, it is so fucking enjoyable, you should play it. I can take their word for it because I'm like, yeah, the world seems pretty dope. But also I'm just not gonna come to that guy if I want to know anything the game you like.
Speaker 2: Eventually, you just can't get experienced in that game any players anymore. Right, You just can't get experienced anymore in turn area is of that game, right, If you just keep doing everything, there's nothing less for you to do. You just can't get experienced anymore.
Speaker 1: I guess not because it's not super It's not like fucking Stirring where it's just randomly generating all the time.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like I've killed everybody in the grove, I killed everybody in the Goblin camp, I killed the witch man.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk about scap like I'm I'm trying not to play it. It keeps coming up, and then it's just that urge rises and it's a different game.
Speaker 2: Though they still scratch the same inche though sort of it's actually more fun as an action, like it's combat is fucking fun.
Speaker 1: I sure would hope.
Speaker 3: So it's it's like it's it's a really because like when you you know, Skyrim is always like a joke when you like you you hit somebody with the sword and they barely react. That is like the opposite where it's like you slash the money in the face and they like it drags their face down. You get somebody with a hammer and they go they go flying across the room. It's really fucking satisfying just hit people people in that game.
Speaker 1: Like I love that.
Speaker 2: I love yeah, like that because yeah, but it's more about the action, like it's it's not really it's more it's more mass effect than it is Balter's Gate or like even traditional Bethesda. I might it's more like on it's like more hub oriented. It's not sprawling in the same way.
Speaker 1: How long is the game you would you say? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like it's like sixteen seventeen hours in and I just got to the second area. But I just but I, huh, are you I'm level nine, But I think it's like it goes up to level twenty thought because I think because I think it's like they're I think there's gonna be deal ceased for it, but I don't.
Speaker 1: It feels like a short. It's like very short, I would imagine because it's the it's obsidian like New Vegas.
Speaker 2: Vegas was short, Outer World was short. They're like digestible, small kind of RPGs. It is scratching a Skyrim kandoitch, but it is different. I wouldn't compare it to Skyrim if you like, if you're looking for like, oh, I want to pick up everything, and yeah, you know fucking you know every complete open world is.
Speaker 1: It's not exactly that last thing. When do you think we'll hear anything about.
Speaker 2: Like fucking hate you hate fucking Jeff, Jeff?
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 2: Just shoots?
Speaker 1: I think we'll we'll hear based on what I know.
Speaker 2: I feel like we'll probably first hear about it again maybe next year, maybe like summer of next year, we'll hear about it, but then it'll be like a twenty twenty seven release date or something twenty twenty eight. Maybe why is that?
Speaker 1: Who is that? That's you?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: It kind of does look like you?
Speaker 2: Hu Rahana who's kind of like you? Jurrohanama from Baki's Baki's Dad from Baki.
Speaker 1: Baki's dad's a rapist up. Yes, well, I mean I didn't know that. You do not read what episode my villain ark continues.
Speaker 3: I gained access to the account the thief made on OnlyFans using my information. He didn't even buy good porn.
Speaker 2: That's a sad thing.
Speaker 1: What a waste. I know, spending money on lame porn must be fucking heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Will Smith was on Excuc's podcast why oh Stream, sorry stream?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? I don't know because he's a fun Will Smith is so out of touch, man, that's so crazy. At least go on speeds. What the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like what excuse the speaking white Canadians I.
Speaker 1: Show niggas would be a good I I mean really, he's kind of everywhere right now.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's it's insane. I can't even hate on him.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, he actually got I thought it was a bit, but he apparently it got actually hurt at uh Royal Umble. Maybe you got speared really hard and like fuck them up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the legs run over by a monster truck at the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 1: That did I forgot that they have the monster truck come out in the thirtieth entury in the Royal Rumble. Now for surprise, you're gonna have to fight this car.
Speaker 2: Did you did you see him running again? I gets Noah Lyles and him being like I could have beaten nol Laws, but I got like a better start or anything like that, and it's like, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't take I don't think anytime he says anything like that, just like speed. Look, you are fast. You are a quick kid.
Speaker 2: I stopped listening when that's what Noah does. That's when I like, I stopped listening at part, Like when people say something that I'm like, guy, it's it's not You're not You're not a serious person.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 3: The Misanthropes had a guest pp sorry about the Dillion the drawing. Currently watching my level apart. We'll get back to it soon.
Speaker 1: Come face Speed, it's like clay face, but well, you know, maybe fishy JJ Tom Speed calling you out alone. I know you, I know you listen. I know you're a big fan and you've got to express that as much. But I've seen your your history on your YouTube. When I when I hacking your ship, I'm challenging you to fish the cuffs and the way we're like this though, you know, you know the old way, the Irish box.
Speaker 2: Speed, don't don't fight this nigga, he's gonna kill you, but also let's do it. Also, don't do anything stupid. I'm ruined.
Speaker 1: I feel like Speed is probably really fast and strong and would piece me up. He's probably strong, I have technique, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's just I know, I'm fat and old, like I think beating somebody up, but it was like it was a Projeerian, so like, I don't think it mad.
Speaker 1: I hope he doesn't do anything stupid it gets hooked over his career. I hope he just like it will I mean, he's already escaped like dumb ship that he's done already. I hope he like he just like.
Speaker 3: I think, sweetiful Angel, John Strickland, Mercedes uh left ball hang hangs lower club President.
Speaker 1: First, everybody.
Speaker 3: Waiting for me, Doctor jack Off and hide laughing Jamar from Afar, Hey fellas, I found the seven Dragon balls and pre Ras Blake.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get roped into sex trafficking that he had nothing to do with. Who do you think you want? His homies gonna be doing some crazy ship and he had no idea something like that.
Speaker 3: Homies of course my seatball getting stuck. Uh as Bumblebee transforms.
Speaker 1: That suck.
Speaker 2: Why didn't he wait till you get out.
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Isn't he isn't he control himself?
Speaker 1: He can't unbufle video he wanted to kill you. There.
Speaker 3: There are these videos that this's like they're like this this group of sketch comedy guys where there's like this really big guy that's like really fat guy and he's so funny, but like he has a I remember seeing this one bit where he like he goes into a car and he's like the bit is that like he's traumatized by seeing his friend die in a transformer, and so he's like getting into a car really like really slowly, and it's like she's like, He's like, you don't know for sure, I can't remember who those guys are.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Is like bumble Bee just don't like you.
Speaker 2: You you have control of like when you can also eject me, like they have all this ship and it is like, nah, I'm just gonna change on any examples of that happening.
Speaker 1: He's just like, I'm tired of this nigga.
Speaker 2: Last words was, ah, well, got stuck in the snow for two weeks, was a bit cold? Oh yeah, the snow ship everything Upper North, fucking huge, fucking cold front that's going on them.
Speaker 1: Were you talking about in New York, Upper just Upper America in general? I don't whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever, good luck, hey man, Yeah, climate changing real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can freeze or die on the fire. Pick one fire, tornado. It's awesome. Fire, flaming ice not guys so stupid. Remember that fire end of the showed up here?
Speaker 2: You remember that, like actually like that there was like a like a little little psychon fire doing during the wildfires. That's pretty cool, It's fucking awesome, But it was also like, what the fuck? You can't fight this?
Speaker 1: Definitely creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who does that? Somebody does that as a Johnny? Is it?
Speaker 1: Johnny? Johnny?
Speaker 2: Johnny and Storm have a combination right now, our Marvel rivals that literally does exactly interesting are you talking about? Because there's no what you're talking about that.
Speaker 1: No, I was thinking of something different. I was thinking of Fay Long's his uh lights you on fire?
Speaker 3: You could Your context clues are funny because like he's clearly not talking about Marvel.
Speaker 1: Riles.
Speaker 2: He doesn't play it no, but he's like, who does that? It's like Johnny.
Speaker 1: Johnny clearly Ken or Ken Masters? Literally, who's Ken Masters?
Speaker 2: Ken? These Masters? I don't know any of those.
Speaker 1: It's actually Ken Master Race.
Speaker 3: In fact, he's Asian is Yoshi what's Yoshiish's last name?
Speaker 2: He's always been as white as ship He's he's half Asian half like he's from his family's from Japan, but his dad is a white man from.
Speaker 3: The Texas Stater Salad Jereifol were using Doc Brown's tigh machine to molest himself as a child shot.
Speaker 2: Young Sheldon says, Chris is culled a sack your hair for the wedding.
Speaker 3: Nikki sixty one Shades of Gay the Quartering exploring his mom layer after being flushed down the pistrain wump of fruits are laced with estrogen. Crash, I play remember he was born Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave Dog the baby Hunter Atherean needs help blowing his weapon and hail three Orange man Hunter and his mom. So I can't say Malfi is one and routing out our list as always God King Papazard.
Speaker 1: Shout out to malfus one. Also, he's been here, he's been here. Shut out.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody that I like, but the ones I don't like, not shout out to you. Amazing.
Speaker 1: I noticed that the gap tube things are kind of disappearing.
Speaker 2: Not my gap though.
Speaker 1: Here the whole time you want me to smash your teeth in so you can give an ears. Uh No, I don't you know if you are you bothered by your gap, not at all. I think you should be.
Speaker 2: Try to sell it.
Speaker 1: You should be, you should be bad en