Speaker 1: Bit you have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: Says right here that this segment of the show is brought to you by JR and by L's Thursday night football pregame at Siggy's in Palm Bay.
Speaker 4: Yep, Siggy is this Thursday, six to eight. We're gonna be out there Siggy's an American bar on Malabar Road in Palm Bay. They're getting a lot of texts saying, hey man, you guys are out of Siggi's what time six to eight?
Speaker 2: And we're going to have.
Speaker 4: Bwokoozies, bwo stickers, concert tickets and of course drink specials.
Speaker 3: Well round saw the tickets. I think we have Monster Jam some other stuff as well.
Speaker 2: We love good tickets. Drust me can get back to you on the rest of the tickets. It's always a good time though.
Speaker 3: Malgar a ticket plug six to eight ahead of the Denver Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Chargers Thursday. Fogg has developed in areas this morning. To be aware of that as you head out. Just you know, depending on where your travels take you, it may or may not affect you, so just be aware. So over the weekend, Jamie Fox was celebrating his birthday with his family at Mister Chow restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: Sounds like a good place get to some Chinese food, I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Mister Chow. Yeah, I would assume.
Speaker 3: While dining he became angered over for some reason. We now know what happened and subsequently what ended up with Jamie being struck in the face with a glass that was thrown by another restaurant goer.
Speaker 4: See, I only knew bits and pieces of this, so I'm glad you're filling me.
Speaker 3: Well, you are bits and pieces, Bob. Yeah, and it'd be it would really screw the show up if I didn't have the opportunity to fill you in on a daily basis on stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. So.
Speaker 3: So here's here's what happened. So Jamie's out with his family celebrating his birthday. They're sitting in the restaurant area. I guess there's a VIP area upstairs. All of a sudden, on their table, Jamie Fox's table is a light in the shape of a penis moving around. Okay, so somebody's got a penis shaped laser pointer. I guess they've spotted Jamie Fox and his group and they're like, let's screw with this.
Speaker 4: Guy while he's at dinner with his family and friends, including his kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: So he, uh, this pisses him off. He goes upstairs, he sees where the light's being shined down from, goes upstairs to the VIP area, and uh, you know it tells him to cut it out. At this point, somebody chucks a glass that hits him in the face. Yeah, yeah, he was injured. There was no arrest or anything like that, but we now know the group of people that angered him, production crew with Jackass. Shocker, did these guys ever give it a rest. It's not even the cast members. It's just some like production dudes associated with Jackass who have spotted Jamie Fox and the like.
Speaker 2: Whoo, they just happen to.
Speaker 3: Have a penis shaped laser pointer with them, of course they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're involved a Jackass, that's a that's a pre wreck. Come on, they're just shooting some b roll.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: There's some d roll in this case, that's a guy I wouldn't mess with. I would not mess with Jamie Fox. I've seen him in too many movies where he portrays like I think he was a boxer, and one he's been a blind guy, and another he's done it all.
Speaker 2: Well, he is an actor after all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know he can act. He could act out of a paper bag. He definitely could. Unlike some some health issues though as of late. And I come on, cut the guy at break He's just there with his family trying to have a birthday dinner.
Speaker 2: That's what I was kidding.
Speaker 3: You got penis shaped laser lights on Penis, a laser light show going on.
Speaker 4: But you said it it's La, right, never you just deal with in La. I'm so glad I'm on.
Speaker 3: LA, not ten L, a much less California. Yeah, well, we have an unusual hunting accident to report on.
Speaker 4: I told you I was watching some of the The Downfall of Diddy on tub and and a lot. Obviously a lot of that takes place in La Miami as well, New York, all those different places. But the LA people, it's just so easy to see where you just say.
Speaker 2: It's the whole difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're from la and you're listening to the show where you're one to chill and cool.
Speaker 2: One stop stop.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that somebody's listening to the show. I don't want to piss them up because you know why, you.
Speaker 3: Look it's cool, But it's no joke that the rest of the country looks out to a lot of what goes on on the West Coast in general and just goes whatever. Whatever you know, whatever you nuts are into, now, have at it.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: What is it like.
Speaker 4: Vagina perfume they whatever name's putting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we take our fair share of incoming critique from the rest of the country down this way, so turn about fair play.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: Unusual hunting accident in Virginia. Hunter was struck and killed by a falling bear from a tree.
Speaker 4: Oh was it hybridating?
Speaker 3: Early Noop fifty eight year old Lester Harvey from Virginia was standing about ten feet from the bottom of the tree. He and his buddies were out bear hunting, and I guess they chased this bear up the tree and one of his buddies shot the bear while it was in the tree, and then it fell down and crushed poor ol Lester.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, it's the irony all over the place. We've had it happen with an elephant. Elephant hunter was was stomped, remember that one.
Speaker 2: What a way to go? Stomped by an elephant or a bear fall on you? Which one? Or war?
Speaker 3: Where is the elephant? Is the elephant stomp going to be an immediate death or is it going to be an excruciating, lingering, painful death.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm tossing up there for you. Elephants stump or bear fall on you? Or deer horns, nice deer horns, nice eight point buck.
Speaker 2: God right in the guts.
Speaker 3: I don't know, dude, they kept you going bear, Yeah, he wasn't immediately killed though, I'm out.
Speaker 4: I'm going back to elephant they Yeah, I'm just Knockingnat. That big game's way too much at work. Plus when you go out there, Pat, if we were back in the days and I used to smoke, I couldn't smoke out there when it was you know, having a beer. Yeah, you can't do that. You gotta be serious. You gotta put like you're.
Speaker 2: Not allowed to have a smoke while you're hunting. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I know we'll have listeners texting and going, I smoke, but you don't want to throw off the scent, you know, smoke on the way out.
Speaker 2: Everything you smell. I small. Here we go again with this nonsense. Listen to this headline.
Speaker 3: Red scientists claim that eating a hot dog could shorten your life by more than half an hour. This is just going back to the whole scare tactics speaking of smoking, they used to do it. You know, every cigarette you smoke takes whatever minutes of life away from you.
Speaker 4: Then there's the flip side where they say when you quit, you every year gain back where it gets you know, a certain amount of minutes.
Speaker 2: Just stop with this, please.
Speaker 4: So I lost five minutes on Sunday on the golf course when I when I broke down and had a dog.
Speaker 2: No half an hour, dude, or half an hour, half an hour, thirty minutes from meeting the dog. Shame me? What about all the beers a drink? Quit?
Speaker 3: Which is what I'm getting to, man, This is just like how many things do we do every single day that you could lay the same label on it can potentially shorten your life. And you know what, and if you refrained from doing half of this stuff, you'd be leading a miserable life that you do have. You have no joy whatsoever, any of the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean for the people that are like hot dogs are discussing, Yeah, take that out of it. It's just like Lynch said, all the other things. Whatever your face is. Yeah, because as soon as you don't have said hot dog and you shaved that half hour, you're like, oh, I saved a half hour.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden you're bear hunting, some bitch falls on you. Exactly. Elephant Stall on
Speaker 4: Demand, download the iHeartRadio ap