Speaker 1: H good morning, City of Overland to how are you doing? Good morning guys. How is everyone doing this morning? Good morning? Good morning, good morning? How is everybody doing this?
Speaker 2: More than.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yeah now.
Speaker 4: Speaker, yes, ma'am, okay, okay, say thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll do right, I'll do it right.
Speaker 5: No, M.
Speaker 1: But good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Yeah? Yeah, but good morning guys.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 5: Dad day.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, you know, And I want.
Speaker 1: To say that I do appreciate people in this business that that, you know. I just want to say that people don't worry about what I'm doing. You know, everybody wants to worry about how I'm making it in this business. But focus on your own house more than focusing on me. What I'm saying. What I'm saying is focus on what before focusing on me as a show, focus on focus on your own house. When I say your own house, I mean focus on you. You messed all of us, You missed all of us. H wu O the world do you missus?
Speaker 3: Youmans love world?
Speaker 1: Order the mess?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I just came on to do a stream.
Speaker 1: For a few minutes because I knew uh, I haven't streamed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have this one.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this is it's pictures. I say, what is this one? You are an awesome person?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me? Hold on?
Speaker 1: You see the see that? Where's that consulation? I've never had an issue with this dam Can you hear me now? I'm screwing up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I can fix it.
Speaker 1: I can pixture it right now.
Speaker 2: I hear it when I'm talking. I don't know why I have this.
Speaker 1: I'm completing that I got about this one.
Speaker 2: Since I'm not part of.
Speaker 1: You forty two, I gotta take this one off.
Speaker 2: Hey's and glows.
Speaker 1: Yo. Oh but I wanted. I wanted to say that it they're focusing on me. They're focusing on me. The stupid guys one on me. But it's not allowed in the United States. The guy feels like, oh, you're.
Speaker 3: Messing with me.
Speaker 6: Leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Dumbness is leave me alone.
Speaker 6: When I say leave me alone, leave me alone, I'll leave you guys alone if you leave me alone, mhm.
Speaker 2: Right away. If you guys wanna yeah, zero, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Weed tew you do? Welcome to the stream. If anybody that does want to support the channel, and support what we do here. I have ways that people can support and you know, and the thing is when people want to support this channel fally, if anybody that does want to support, if you're all rumble, y'all hmm, you can do a ruble red.
Speaker 2: On ruble.
Speaker 1: Yeah h.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: And I'm just I'm just out here trying to do what's right, and people want to fuck around and find out. FAFO fucked around and found out, you know, number one, I don't know. A lot a lot of people are saying, oh, you're supporting a grifter. People people were saying, oh you supported a grifter. No I haven't, No, I haven't, I don't support. Here's the thing. If showing somebody some law by tweeting out there buying me a coffee is support, is if people think that it's it's wrong, if it's wrong to support someone that is supporting herself doing stuff to help her. Sorry, but I'm not sorry about what I'm doing. Sorry that you got your panties in the butt, people getting their panties and you're underwearing a bunch just because. Sorry, Sorry that you're you're you're.
Speaker 2: Sorry that you're an s j W that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Care. But I want to say thank you, guys, to the people that have supported this channel, supported me. I want to say that it's always awesome being awesome, and I want to say I'll see you guys down the road. Brothers, I'll see you guys down the road, my guys. We'll be back later today, I hope,