Speaker 1: Uh, what's up, Patreon beautiful Patreon listeners.
Speaker 2: It's Love is Blind, the show that it's just showing. Mm hmm, this show that's showing.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you a macro question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you say this is I'm gonna I think I know the answer, But would you say this has been your favorite season? You know what? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: That is an interesting question that I hadn't really thought about it. It started out very strong. It started out kind of kind of maybe being my favorite season. It's so much has changed and happened, and we'll talk about it, and so many unlikable people Like people are likable, but there are so many seriously unlikables.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of Like I'm shocked.
Speaker 2: I have to say, Macro, because now we've completed through twelve, we're caught up. Yes, I am shocked that they didn't bring Leo and what's her face back, Hattie mcguilaicutty. Something must have been up. What like we that's a Reddit search that's probably an easy find, but we need to find we will have that answer and most of you guys probably know already, but what the fuck? Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's very weird that they never showed up again, and that the people like this is just a little, a little fast forward. Macro note most of you guys were already caught up with the party that happens, I think in episode ten, so we'll get to it actually in this episode. But a lot of the people that showed up for that are not anybody that we care about or remember at all.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember, And to be fair, we do cover multiple shows, as a lot of your podcasts do, so sometimes I get confused.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, who's that? Oh, I thought she was on a different show.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but like for a lot, when we get to it, the girl, the girl that Nick apparently originally.
Speaker 3: Like, we don't know who she is. I had no idea. I kept looking back through my notes. I was like, I do not know her because she.
Speaker 2: Wasn't a thing. So it's like, okay, so she's now we find out she's Hannah's best friend in the whole world, the best friend that's ever friended. And then but like, we don't care, and the people we do care about that did get camera time are not at the party for no reasons that anybody ever explains.
Speaker 3: So that's just bad. Editing, like we just never got her.
Speaker 2: They should have gone back and been like, we should show more of her because she's gonna that's going.
Speaker 3: To be a scene, right, fix it? Like what the hell?
Speaker 2: I want to have a I want a word with you, editors, like fix that shit. Look, we know you're pumping out a lot of content. I couldn't do it, but that seems like a big one if there's that's one of the only dramatic things that happen in this couple, right that she's that Hannah's jealous, Like who's this bitch? Right y? Yeah, yeah, no, exactly. All right, let's just speed through this a little bit. We because I got a lot of pages of notes for nine and ten, but let's talk about it for those of you that are just at nine and ten. We got Oh, I just said, Taylor and Garrett are video taping themselves being really cute. They're in the kitchen, they're doing wedding planning. Then I have I go to Tyler and Ashley on the couch and there are so many funny though foreshadowing. Ashley's like I couldn't have asked for a better step child. Their dog oops oops, And by the way, if you're listening, we're doing nine and ten on this episode, and we're putting everything out early. We're going to catch you guys up. I think, yes, this we like, you're all getting this. You'll we'll be all caught up. So if you're concerned about that, it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to give you two episodes that cover two episodes each.
Speaker 2: This week. Yeah, so we're Catius next week. Yeah, this weekend. Next You'll see, you'll see you figure it out. You'll see you'll do so. So Hannah continues to be super bossy, and I'm like, this just isn't gonna work.
Speaker 1: She's first of all, Nick is so scared of her. At this point, She's like, you.
Speaker 2: Could help me? Could you boil some pasta?
Speaker 1: So he's like looking in the fringe for the pasta and she's like it's in the cupboard and he goes, okay, like how do.
Speaker 2: I boil pasta? Like? Do I put it on medium high, medium high low? And she goes, I can't believe you can't boil pasa.
Speaker 3: Uh So, oh, is this a scene where the brother comes over.
Speaker 2: That a different do I have? Yes?
Speaker 1: I know that is the scene, but what I was thinking was that Nick is like a scared dog that's going to get kicked, So he just doesn't want to do it wrong, is the thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, what if I put it on high heat? And she's like, oh my god, Nick, stop it with the high heat. It's supposed to go on. So he's just he's just.
Speaker 3: Checking with her. There's literally nothing he can do right.
Speaker 2: There's something maybe wrong with her, like there's something really like she just she doesn't respect him. She didn't respect him the day the pods opened, when they met each other, She's like, he's so short. Here. She was so worried about being judged for being not looking exactly the way that she may have described herself looking right, like as the cheerleader, as the hot girl, I got the hot guys. And then she's like, oh no, but again, two hundred and fifty pounds during COVID and I've lost most of it, Like she didn't say that, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, but you know what, I saw a Reddit post from her. I saw like an article actually about her, and the thing is and like good for her for you know, I mean, she lost weight and good for her, but she did mislead. She basically said that she gained I don't know, she gained like seventy five pounds during COVID. She did try to make it different than it was. And that is not to say that anybody should judge anybody for their weight. But what we're saying is, girl, you had some imperfections, and now you're saying you fixed yourself and you were unhappy and you were binge eating and all the things that are super relatable. Of course, don't turn around and be a supercus to the guy.
Speaker 2: And so she's like he's so little, Like oh my god, yeah, here, that's so hypnocritical. That's exactly my point, right, And so she's really mean to him. So the second she doesn't think he's like the tall, strapping man that she wants or whatever. I think he's very cute. I mean, I wouldn't choose him. He's a simple miam. But you know, I yeah, she's awful. So the brother comes over and has questions. And then does the brother call him a bitch boy? Because I have that in quotes? That really happened or did I dream that? Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, her brother has like Randy rainbow vibes. Yes, very sassy and hilarious, very sassy, and he kind of teams up with with a little bit with Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's scared of her too. Yeah, so yeah, so basically he's sort of protecting her, basically, she says. Yeah. She says basically that Hannah's the first person that he came out to. Mm hm oh.
Speaker 1: I wrote I was looking for the word bitch, and I wrote not sure why because she's a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, well she's at this point, so yeah, they're kind of teaming up and she's acting like a corrections officer, and I just wrote, like, why is she trying to be so girl boss when she's just ran an old pleather jacket, Like I don't, like, who do you think you're not? You're not Beyonce? Like she's just giving that girl bod Like I'm just girl boss. I guess girls rule the world. We got to take care of it. Like then you need to get rid of that jacket. Yeah, and the but the bro like it's just it's so yeah, he did. They were bonding.
Speaker 1: Nick is like, yeah, Hannah, Hannah says mean things. He's like, which I can handle. But after like the twentieth time of her nagging me, like it gets a little bit tough, and the brother goes, yeah, that's the issue I have with her, Like and then if she says something mean and I come back with something equal, like it's a problem.
Speaker 2: No, she's out of her mind. She then finally gives like a compliment whatever. It's like, oh, he's ras into the challenge and I just wrote, but should he? Why is should there be a challenge? Who are you right? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay, So then we go to Taylor. Oh did you have more on that?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no no, I was agreeing Taylor and Garrett. I just wrote, who cares. I'm trying to see if I have any notes? Garrett helped man because mom email I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, So yeah, so Taylor Taylor. Taylor compliments Garrett because she's like, it was so sweet the way you comforted Monica when.
Speaker 2: Steven, oh, that's right, left, And Taylor goes, she deserves a Garrett and Garrett goes, you deserve a Garrett. They're so cute, Okay, but they're really really cute.
Speaker 1: But then Taylor's like, I'm so excited for you to move to San diego, and Garrett's like, well about that, Like, my mom's not super happy about it.
Speaker 2: And then Taylor.
Speaker 1: Is basically tells Garrett that, like he she really needs him to meet her dad, which you know is going to come up later because he's not going to come on camera and she needs him to be okay with everything. And then Garrett's like, yeah, but what if he doesn't give permission? And then he starts tearing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so cute, but they're really cute.
Speaker 1: And then he says, if my parents didn't give permission, I'd still go through with it because I make my own decisions, but I know your parents' opinion is important to you.
Speaker 2: That's what He's a big bully, that's what Hannah needs. She's like, why can't you be a big boy like Garrett? A big boy know how to make pasta.
Speaker 1: So Alex and Tim see his apartment and it's very very manly, and he's like, this is my man cave and there's leather couches and there's you know, it's very much a dude's place.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 2: Like I want to say, I don't remember this exactly, but in my memory, it's always like these dudes are always painting one wall like a hunter green. Like I don't know who told them a hunter green is the way to go with their brown leather couches. But it's a look there really is. And there's always like why don't dudes always have bachelor dudes always have like maps. I don't know what it is about, like a laps or I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: I personally do like them. But we had this on a.
Speaker 2: Board a f you know, years ago, where I talked about like this is a dude thing they always have that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he had this.
Speaker 2: The bed is not in the middle, like push to the your mattress up to the wall. Yeah. On one side, that's that you've reserved that for a studio apartment, like sometimes we have to do I've done it. We had to do it.
Speaker 3: It's a thing. If I live in New York, I'm sure i'd have that. You can't.
Speaker 2: But now you have a real room, big boy room. Just put it in the middle with a with a have at least a box spring. If you don't want to frame, agree, agree, You'll get no argument from me. Oh so Alex is actually being pretty nice about his place. She doesn't hate, she's just looking around. She's all right in this moment. Yeah, she's fine.
Speaker 1: Wheah, there's there's so much to get to and I'm so interested in your opinion about how this turns out, so let's.
Speaker 2: Know it all changes, okay, Rissa, And okay, this is a big scene. They meet her mom and her mom is just real harsh. I'm gonna go a little I'm gonna go a little harder on that. Yeah, I mean harsh, isn't She's she's fucked up. She's awful. This is one of the bits your fashions off, kind of eighties break dancing with the little old of ours says yeah, which is a good call actually, yep.
Speaker 1: And then mom goes yeah and the Jerry Curl look from the eighties, I'm not feeling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like kind of a little bit racist, yep, towards him, even though obviously you know and yeah, no, she's awful. She is really mean. She's got like a real personality disorder for sure.
Speaker 1: She's like, anyway, what is it about Marissa? Because guess what, there's tons of men who are drawn to her. And he's like, hmm, yeah, well, our communication style is very good, like she doesn't allow things to fester, which, by the way, spoiler alert, that's one of the things he's not gonna like about her. He doesn't like women that are assertive or say what's bothering them? And then he goes He's like, yeah, there was.
Speaker 2: This one time that she was like, please don't touch me, And then I guess I had to step away and give her that moment? Did you that's so nice to or make her feel bad about being PMS and not just wanting to have sex with you every second the day? Dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So the mom brings out a photo album because apparently she couldn't afford photo albums when Rissa was little, which is such a weird thing, Like, okay, you could afford photo albums, I'm sorry, but how much is a photo album?
Speaker 2: And then you put pictures in it? Do you know what I mean? Or was it already? Was Shutterfly already a thing? And you're saying you couldn't order one off the inny could have. She's a terrible, terrible mother, I wrote, is she drunk? I honestly thought she was maybe like fucked up in this moment, like she was so terrible. Then she starts yelling at him about a prenup, which which is fine. I would I guess I wouldn't yell in that at that lunch, but you know, I would probably say, yeah, my daughter's going to be a lawyer. She's like going to law school. I don't take her money because she doesn't need. She doesn't say it like that. She goes, yeah, well, I'm sure you're not a bum, because my daughter wouldn't be with a fucking bum, but you better not be wanting her a lot. Agree to support your ass because I'm not coming out there when she has a baby because she has to go to fucking work. You dig. Yeah, it's like, yeah, she's okay. I felt so bad for Marissa, and I was like she a danger girl. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then then Marissa goes, yeah, my mom doesn't want to come out because she doesn't really like me that much. And then the mom goes, yeah, she's a bitch, remember that, yes, And Marissa goes, eh, yeah, I can be a little bossy.
Speaker 2: I just want to hug Marissa all day. I just want to like make her part of our lives and make everything okay because she is such a wonderful badass and she doesn't deserve the mom she has. And I think the mom is a lot to do with, Like I mean, she overcame a lot with a mom like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the mom is not wrong because after this she's like, Ramses goes, oh, I was married before, and then the mom rolls her eyes and Marissa goes, but he was really young, and Ramses goes, I was twenty five and the mom goes, well, twenty five is not young. And then Marissa goes, well, it was this high school sweet heart, and Ramses says, yeah, you know, when you get married, you learn a lot about the other person. And the mom goes, oh, so now you're explaining marriage to me. But that she's just so mean about it, like how many times was she freaking married? And how young was she when she had her first I know, thousands of babies, I know.
Speaker 2: But Ramses is not great. I know, Goes. I think he got spoiler. We're not there yet, so I don't want to jump to ahead. But I think if we look at some of the stuff that he was having issue with. Maybe we're not going to say exactly yet, but I think a lot of it was the mom.
Speaker 3: I mean if it were me and I met that mom.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, fuck, no, no way, can't be part of this family. Yeah, I don't know that I ever saw. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So before she says the prenup thing, she goes, you know, marriage isn't really forever. You tolerate each other until it's over. You need a prenup. She can't get fucked over. Too many guys have fucked her over, and she's working hard to get money over. I doesn't want that money going to somebody else. She's take it right, right, And then Ramses is like, yeah, I'm not here for her money.
Speaker 2: I'll sign a prenup. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I feel even here that Ramses is getting a little checked out, which goes along with what you're saying.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. That's one hundred percent I would too, And I've got to give him that out. I have to.
Speaker 3: It's not Marissa's fault, and it sucks.
Speaker 2: We need to get let's do a GoFundMe to get Marissa like the best therapist and get her out of this danger because she's wonderful, like she's one of my favorite people from the season, and I just feel for her.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to that, so Hannah.
Speaker 1: But then, but before we leave, mom Mom gives a warning to Rams Ramsey and she's like, if you.
Speaker 2: Hurt my daughter, I will cut your balls off. Oh yeah, And then they're like and then they flash fourteen days until the wedding, and then they flash what if it was just cartoon scro them like what so Love is Blind has never used anything like that, but for this moment, they got an animated balls thing.
Speaker 3: And then they're just like putting that on the screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and weird than shows do that.
Speaker 1: You see the mom drive away and she's got like those testicles off the back of her car, you know how some.
Speaker 2: Like relly gross. Yes, it makes it look like it's coming from the trunk or something. But yeah, yeah she has that. And she's like, she didn't have a car until then, so they had to fire a car. Production had to get her a license because she obviously does not have one. As for this one scene, but you guys couldn't edit Katie in later we were like, who's Katie? But we do know that the mom has balls, bulls a car, get the balls. That's good. I'm glad you reminded us of that because I for some reason remember it but didn't write it down, which is really weird. Yeah, I didn't write that down. Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The mom is so forceful. She's just like, are you going to do the prenup to Marissa? And Marissa's like, I don't, I'll decide those Oh yeah, God.
Speaker 2: This poor lady. So Hannah and Nick go meet her parents, who I just wrote were very hot. Yeah, their parents were very good looking. Yes, and young. The mom looks like really young, like maybe thirties. Right, they're adorable. And I want to say, and the dad's really cute. But I want to say, and this may have happened later, but macro. The mom does not seem to like Hannah. She does not seem to like her daughter. She's much nicer about it than Marissa's mom. Oh, he's very like waspy and polite. But she's doesn't like her. I mean, I just know it, like she's just annoyed with everything. Hannah says. She doesn't like her as a part. She might love her, but she doesn't like her. Well, here's I have like a thought about it. I was wondering if maybe the mom had her young and then you know, because her brother's like really young. If Hannah's twenty six, the brother's like, what, like eleven? Was he eleven? Maybe twelve? He was a little kid. He was a kid, okay, So like she wanted to be done with it, and now this other kid, like she's resemble I think she had.
Speaker 1: I think she had Hannah young and didn't know how to be a mom and didn't like being a mom. But remember this is the same mom that like locked the pantry so Hannah couldn't have snacks. I think she gave Hannah an eating disorder. She probably was hard on her, so now Hannah is hard on everybody else.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a nice out for Hannah, and that could be. It could be right, Like I don't know. I just I dislike Hannah so much that it's like.
Speaker 1: The first thing the mom does is she's like, yeah, so marriage is hard, Like we've had a lot of lows, Like some days I just want to divorce this marriage. I'm just saying it's just sapping everything out of me.
Speaker 2: She does say that it was she was one step away from saying like, yeah, this guy, I mean our wedding was great, but then he cheated on me with like a thousand people, right right, that was the energy that she was giving. Like some shit went down there for sure. And Hannah's like, I mean this is great hearing about your marriage and all, but like, are you gonna grill this guy? Like, don't get this the part of the show where you grill him. And the dad goes, what's the point You've already made your decision. You're the one who has to be stuck in a dead end marriage wishing you die in your sleep so you don't have to see their stupid nagging face in the morning. Right. She's like, okay, well yeah, and if you want to go ahead, and I could grill him about like who's he gonna fuck on the side like, okay, parents, I think this is more something else you guys got to work through. Yes. Then so then goes back and forth. The mom they seem to like dorka. I'm back to calling him dorka because I think we don't use that enough. And the mom seems to kind of like him, you know, like she's kind of like, okay, cool, and then so well she gets all bratty. Well yeah, and it gets all bratty about it, and then what is this suck my toes. That comes later, I guess at the end where she's like, yeah, is he gonna suck my poes?
Speaker 1: Well, the mom is like, well, first of all, Nick is saying, you know, he's trying to be nice. He's like, yeah, there's things that we're both picky about. I mean, her list is a lot longer than mine. And Hannah goes, I'm easy to fall in love with. Yeah, and I did n't pick him. And then Nick goes to get some mysterious hat that I don't know, and so so that Hannah can talk to her parents, and she's like, I guess I like him.
Speaker 2: He's okay. He does some things that bug me. And then the mom is like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, in marriage you have to overlook some things, like, for instance, take your dad's chop chop chop chomping. He eats like a fucking dinosaur, and I hate it. He makes me want to slice my fucking ears off or punch him. Sometimes I just go eat in the closet alone and pray for tolerance.
Speaker 2: And she did say that, and I.
Speaker 3: Related that, like, yeah, I know, we've all eaten in the closet.
Speaker 2: And the dad goes, yeah, you know, everyone has flaws. Don't overthink it.
Speaker 1: And then the mom goes to hand you seem mad, maybe you need a massage, and she this is when she goes, well, he won't give me a massage.
Speaker 2: He won't even suck my toe. Yeah. And then and the mom just looks mortified. She's like, god, oh, god, girl. Now everyone has issues in the scene and it's no good.
Speaker 1: Now we get to a scene that I tried to tease to you because you were yeah, you were standing up for Alex.
Speaker 2: I think about the cleanliness thing, and I was like, just wait, girl. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Alex anyway, but I do think some weird shit went down here. So Tim goes to her house and she's she's very messy, she's like a hoarder. Yeah, well, there's stuff strewn everywhere. There's clothes just like all over the floor. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Here, but yeah, no, it's bad.
Speaker 2: I feel like this wild, like waist deep, like you have to wade through. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then there's trash bags everywhere everywhere, and they sit up the couch and she's like, yeah, sorry, I I feel weird. I've never shown anyone my mess before, and he do you feel, like, what do you think? I feel like he was he acted really understanding. He was like, no, it's totally fine.
Speaker 2: I get it. I don't think he got it at all. I think he was give him a little bit of a break, because here's the thing. I think he was very sweet in this moment, and he had a solution. He's like, you know, it's just clean. It like it's fixable. This is something that's fixable. It's not the worst thing. But I think what happened there and we know they don't make it spoiler. We've talked about this, but I think that he, you know, all how awful she was to him for so long, it just finally clicked in him. I mean, I think there's something wrong with him too. I don't really understand what exactly went down, but I think, I mean, when we'll get to that, but I think like he just finally couldn't take it anymore because don't forget how terrible she was to him. Well, yes, but we don't see a ton of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so weird too.
Speaker 1: We heard they got into a fight. We did see her kind of nag him about the brim about the hat. She didn't want him to wear the hat, and she said, and oh and the dog thing. Yeah, so yeah she was a bit mean. But it's weird because you don't see this. The fights they get into, you don't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another really weird thing about this show.
Speaker 2: But all right, let's do a quick thing on Taylor and Garrett, because Taylor's fabulous friends come over and there's really nothing to say.
Speaker 3: They lay it on thick, they talk a lot, their soulmates.
Speaker 2: The friends love each other, like, yay, we can skip past that, right, They're good. Yeah, I mean, Taylor's friends are really cute. I loved Yes, I just wrote science nerds and they talked about San Diego. Yeah, and the friends are not super supportive. They're like to him, they're like, are you really okay moving your whole self, your whole life, your whole job out of Fredericksburg. And he's like, yeah, that's fine. I want to be with her. Yeah, it's like okay, so false alarm on the moving thing. Yes, yes, okay. So then let's get this is interesting. So Ramses and Marissa are having a conversation about money and then he says and I know the street. He's like, I don't really believe in money. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: You don't believe in money.
Speaker 2: That's from a guy who doesn't want somebody else to pay for him.
Speaker 3: I don't really do. I don't believe in like I believe in just bartering. Like perhaps I could braid your hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you give me a piece of you give me like a piece of bread, Like I'll just go live back in Cobo and just braid hat, just braid hair for a living.
Speaker 3: I can I do a little side note.
Speaker 2: I know we have a lot to get to and I'm not gonna this will not be long, but it it made me think of this. Yeah. I had an ex who had a friend who was really annoying and did not know how the world worked at all. And he said that once. He's like, I don't believe in money and your capitalism as he lived in like you know, Marina del Rey does not believe. He's like, I don't believe and like on people's couches too, like I don't think he even paid fair rent.
Speaker 3: Right, He's like, I don't believe in all that. I don't believe in.
Speaker 2: All that, And then he says, and this was probably ten years ago, so it's important to know when, or maybe fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: He goes, you know what I mean, like, tear down this wall, mister Gorbachev.
Speaker 2: Noe. First he said, he goes, tear down this wall, mister president. And I was like, that is not at all how that went. That does not relate at all to the story. In fact, it's the opposite. Let me explain it to you. He didn't even understand what the reference was. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was so annoyed. I was like what, And I go, so, how would money work?
Speaker 2: Like how would you have this apartment that you're basically not paying for anyway because you're sleeping on your friend's couch right.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't know, like i'd trade. I was like, what would you trade? What is your skill? And he's like I'm funny.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, so you just do like we'll stand up routines and stuff, and then everyone just pays for everything. Mm hmm. He had there was no but I just thought it was my feecuse tear down this wall, mister president. Nope, Nope, that's no. So Ramsey gives me that vibe. Yes, I believe money. This poor girl is working her ass off to make money go to law school. She's so tired, right.
Speaker 1: But then so then she says, when do you want to have kids? Are you still locked in on this three to five years?
Speaker 2: From now? Three to five years?
Speaker 1: And he goes, yeah, Lee's closer to four. And she's like, well, I'm about to be thirty two and I don't want to be trying at thirty seven. Are you sure we can we do like two two and a half. And he goes, Babe, where's this coming from. I just want us to like have time.
Speaker 2: He's such an eric. I don't know, but I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: She already sad.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair. All right. Well, she's like, okay, well we need to talk about birth control though, because like we've been risking it and I don't want to go back on the pill. And he's like, uh, this is where I lost He lost me on this. He's like, I'm not doing condom sex like that. Ew fuck you dude, it's not enjoyable for me. Babe. Okay, yeah, but she doesn't want to go on the pill, which is totally understandable.
Speaker 3: So then what are your options?
Speaker 2: You don't like it too bad, babebe I don't believe in money or condoms, and he goes, cours you.
Speaker 1: Actually says, guys don't usually have to think about this stuff. No, you don't have to think about this stuff. Men in general do think about this stuff.
Speaker 2: Then she says, she goes, well, I mean some of my best sex has been on a condom. I mean, oh, for first of all, I don't know if that's true. But then she but she's like, I mean, should we just keep raw dogging it? I'm like, what is this conversation? And you know what he says to that, well, you do what you need to do, but I need the sex to be enjoyable. I would have cut him off right there, like, yeah, dare you the I need sex to be enjoyable. And I just wrote, f you dude, good for Marissa, hold drone And I'm so sad how that worked out. I wish that had worked out differently. I wish that the result had been the same but a different way to get there. Yeah, because that would be be like, yeah, I need sex to be enjoy able to you fucking asshole. Yeah, okay, So now then we go down parents. Yes, yes, which I thought we already met them, but no, we'd just seen the basement that he lived in.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I wrote, oh my god, Nick's dad looks like Greg from Golden Bachelor, the one that's so forgettable. To Cecily, Yes, do you know who we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Top course, of course yes he did kind of. They were very sweet, and I will say Hannah looked really cute when she showed up with all those gifts. I was like, God, I want to be that person she shows up.
Speaker 1: It was like a real estate agent with his parents selling herself. She's like loaded down with gifts.
Speaker 2: She's like, I've got I've got gold balls for dad, gold golf balls.
Speaker 1: I got a pot apple. I heard you guys like pod apple. I got a salt and pepper shaker and a pineapple plate. She's acting like a completely different person. I know, but but she's a lot.
Speaker 2: But I was like, God, I want to be the person that brings really thoughtful gifts like that. I want to show up looking all together. But then the mom did something that you and I both hate, like, okay, well I'm making dinner. You got to help me finish dinner. Now you don't there's your guests. Why does she have to help you make dinner? Make it or don't?
Speaker 1: Well, because she's like, you know, you're gonna be cooking for my son, so like you better like I better see that you know how to make.
Speaker 2: Stuff like in Italian Cuban, the Cuban dish he likes. I was like, this is my nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so she's like super. Hannah's really complimentary of Nick. She's like, oh my god, he's just amazing and I'm helping him grow. And the mom is like, oh, I just love you. I just love you. And you know what if it doesn't work out with Nick, like she you can come live with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, this is getting weird. Like the dad's like, yeah, you maybe one a threesome or no.
Speaker 3: I mean, but they like her. It seems like a good fit in this moment.
Speaker 1: Although the dad is telling Nick he's like, yeah, you know, when I met your mom, she forced me to grow in a lot of ways, like she pushed me. And Nick goes, yeah, Hannah is probably just trying to help me grow and she's really mean to me.
Speaker 2: M maybe she's just a bitch.
Speaker 3: She's a terrible, terrible, you are not the right fit.
Speaker 2: Now we get to the last part of this season, episode nine, not season nine, right, We've got more more coming. But I was so confused at the beginning of this. I'm like, what is happening with Ashley? Like, what is the fight here that he like somebody wants more kids? I was confused for a second, did you have that issue? I was like, what were they fighting about?
Speaker 1: I think I'd already seen on Reddit that he has kids, so it's a little different than him just having kids.
Speaker 3: So he's no, like, man.
Speaker 2: It's not different. Have you seen this stuff? Have you seen what's on Reddit? Yes?
Speaker 3: I saw the later stuff.
Speaker 2: I read some stuff that was posted after, and I was still confused because yeah, I saw. Also, there was a very long TikTok. Some lady was like, let me tell you my truth, and it was like TikTok. I know, but it was way too long, like somebody, she needs social media all shorten it for you. He had natural sex with this woman, which is the real and they had a baby, which is the reason why that woman's fiance a woman left her because it was fucked up. They and then they were going to There was no Spern donor. There's no Spern, the fantasy n whatever, the island that we talked about. No, so he's not just was trying to help his friend. No lesbian friend. No, are you sure? Yes?
Speaker 1: So then definitely with the second two, they just had sex, basically.
Speaker 2: She she's like, normally, yes, I like women, but like we were together, like we had sex, and then they lived together to raise the twins. Yes, that's why there's.
Speaker 1: So many pictures of him with his kids. Well so small matching pajamas. So that the other fiance left the situation and he fought for custody with the they were going they lived together for like a year, raising kids together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what does he say about this though? Is he still married to Ashley? I mean, well, let's find out on the region. So in this moment, before we get to all that, all we know is that he's like she finds out that he was, according to him, a sperm donor for his friend.
Speaker 3: He has three kids. But the way he's making it sound is like totally just sperm donor. They're not in my life.
Speaker 2: She has just trying to help, Yeah, and she has all these questions like, well do you know them?
Speaker 3: Have you met them?
Speaker 2: And I feel like at this point, he's like, no, they're not they're not part of my life. Yeah, well, he says he didn't meet them. She says wow. He says okay.
Speaker 1: She says, so they're your kids and it's with someone you know and he and she goes what are their genders? And he's like two girls and a boy And she says, I want to see documents that say I'm uninvolved, and I want to see pictures. And she says, the issue is not that you did it. The issue is that you never gave me the full picture of And then I come to find that you have three sperm babies. And he's like, yeah, I want to make it clear baby that your feelings are valid. I want to marry you, I want to have a family. I'll get you whatever you need to make you feel comfortable and safe, even if you say your happiness is not with me. And she's like okay, but she's like what I mean, Like we were so happy, but if I can't trust you, like, what do we have? Like I don't know, I didn't see this coming. I think this is the part where she says it might be later where she says, do you know do they.
Speaker 2: Know what you look like? And he's like, no, I don't. He goes, I don't think. So, yeah, he's a lot that. It also annoys me even more because he vocal fries such a long time. He's just vocal frying for like an hour, and I'm like, I can't. I can't with this. So now let's get to episode ten because we got a lot I guess. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Nick doing photographs for Nick and Hannah open open of episode ten. They have a professional photo shoot and they both seem super forced, and she of course, and so she he's like, yeah, like, you're taller than I am today, and she.
Speaker 2: Goes, I thought you were secure. She's just so mean. She's so mean. I just read that too. She's so rude to him. Then we have a quick glance of well, then we go over to Marissa and oh.
Speaker 1: Wait but wait then two seconds later, the photographer brings them the pictures and there's something they need to like read on the pictures, and Hannah goes, Nick, you can't read.
Speaker 2: What the Oh my god, that's right. She's just awful. Always be Megan, Hannah's awful. Okay, So then and Ramses they're still agitated. He's like you I said, no, goddam.
Speaker 1: No, No, now they're agitated about something else. No, this is a new one. This isn't new thing. They're having a new fight. So Ramses goes out.
Speaker 2: On the balcony. He's like, are you okay? She's like I'm fine. He's like, are you concerned? She's like, yeah, well, I mean we had one conversation last night that got you really in your head, and so apparently it was it was that Marissa was trying to move up the kids timeline. He's not having it. Like he's like, well, you know, you were really trying to like not wait three to five years, but like you want to make it sooner. And she's like, it's all good, it's all good. Let's just go inside. And then she goes in the bathroom. Wh they're in a fight, and she's over at the stove pretending everything's okay. She's like, what are you going to make?
Speaker 1: And he's like, eggs, I guess, like chili crunch flakes, like betta cheese, and she goes okay, And then he says, you do such a bad job of hiding when you're in your head.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is where she goes, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: It's just like with the sexual stuff, like I'm sick and I have PMS, and I have like a really long drive from Baltimore. But like, I don't want you to be upset and unsatisfied. And he goes, yeah, like, I mean, I guess I can like work through that with you.
Speaker 2: She's like, I just assume that, like if a person's sick, and then she goes like, I wish I didn't have to explain why, and she's saying why I don't want to have sex sometimes, and he goes, yeah, like I just wanted to bring it up because like we're almost at the wedding and you know, I mean, I don't know if it's going to be an issue. I don't think it will. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Put you in a place where you're forced to do anything, but I want to make sure, like if we get married, that physical intimacy is where it should be. And she goes and you don't think it is, and he goes, well, you know you wanted to have sex and cabo, but like now, like sometimes it seems like you're dealing with a lot, and sometimes you don't want to be touched and she goes, there's been like three times total where I'm like, can you just stop petting me? Like it's kind of over over stimulating. And he goes yeah, Like I get it, it's fine, babe.
Speaker 2: She goes, well, it's obviously not.
Speaker 1: Fine, and he goes, no, I mean like long term, like that might be an issue.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he's yeah, he's not great. This is It's a tough scene to watch because I was just like, ew is this a problem because she didn't want to have sex with him once? Yes, So yeah, he goes.
Speaker 1: He goes, listen, I just like I need to make sure it doesn't keep happening. Like he goes, come here, come here. I still want to marry you. So she says, did you know that in some marriages a man will cheat if his wife gets cancer And he goes yeah, and she's like, okay, like in a relationship a woman goes through stuff like postpartum, like there might be periods where I don't want to be affectionate. Is that going to be a problem And he goes, yeah, I don't know, that's a fair question. What the what She's like, well, I can't control my body, and he says, word for word, it's okay, right now, I still want to marry you.
Speaker 2: Ew yeah, he's not. He is not reading her, he's not reading the room. He's still trying to be touchy. And she's saying, no, I don't always want to be caressed, and that's we can all relate to that. That's so gross.
Speaker 1: But if you're already saying up front, like I don't want you to feel forced, you need to willingly want to fuck me every single night or I'm gonna get pouty and mean.
Speaker 2: Right, but that's horrible. Well okay, let's cause we're gonna have we have a lot. So I mean, it is horrible, but there's it's changes so much yet these two they're so ridiculous. So then we go back to Tim's house. Yes, this is when Alex comes over. I just wrote his family is really really sweet. His real name is Drake, by the way, we didn't know that. I was like, I'm still loving him at this point, and I'm like, I love Tim Drake or whatever his name is.
Speaker 3: Uh, and Alex, let's see.
Speaker 2: So the mom basically says like you know what sometimes.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I get distant and I need my space, and I wonder how you deal with it, Like when Tim gets that way and Alex goes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just give him a space and like he always comes back.
Speaker 1: So then Tim goes outside to talk to his parents, and Tim's like, yeah, so we're not always in sync, Like she wants me to be affectionate with her and I don't like to be touched. I just wrote in all caps, I'm not sure what's happening with him. He's very cold and distant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a very confusing moment, that conversation.
Speaker 2: And there it's a lot of bullshit love is blind speak to like what would you give up?
Speaker 3: And I just wrote such platitudes.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got these big speeches about like what marriage is and what would you give up to be with this person?
Speaker 3: I was like bull ring with like let's get to it, you know, like what.
Speaker 2: What are these these two? And I already decided a long time ago they don't belong together. And we're never really proven wrong on these shows, right, but we're going to find out later.
Speaker 1: You know, Tim's talking to his parents outside, She's she's been sitting on the couch talking to his parents. We find out later that this went on for like four hours.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, four hours, say she so says she?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was a agrees, and then apparently we're going to find out later. But well, we'll talk about it when we get to it. But it seemed from what we were watching that his parents were being a little The mom is kind of cold. He's cold.
Speaker 1: It seems I think that he has issues, you know, I think he has issues abandonment stuff, like his sisters died. I think the mom is like weird. The dad seems also a little bit checked out. It's all interesting and we can read more about it later.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then we go to Tyler and Ashley are back to having a conversation about discussing. We have a whole conversation about discussing communication, which in this case is fair on her end because.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, about that sprum baby thing.
Speaker 2: First of all, I also did not like that the dog was in a cage during that, like in its kennel understorm. I know, maybe it was just being difficult with production, and that's very pot Maybe it was biting people. I bought thee I think maybe a little is like, yeah, you know what, listen, just for like legal purposes, we're just gonna go ahead and put it in a kennel. I just gonna go over to the dog. It's got a muzzle on. It's like it's like wrapped like Houdini, like it's in a straight jacket and of like Silence of the Lambs. It's like very Hannibal Lecter. And you're like, maybe I don't even have the dog in the scene then, and there anybody else that could have picked up the dog. She's like, listen, this is my dog.
Speaker 1: But it's a good thing you don't actually have any kids, because my dog is not great around kids.
Speaker 2: So it's a good thing. You've never even met your kids or they have any good kids, right, and if you do, okay, oh yeah the sperm kids, but you don't know them, right, it's a good thing because this dog absolutely not. Yeah, okay, so here's the part. This is actually the part. She's she's like, hey, I need to know more about that dynamic, about like what is the situation? And he goes, okay, So I had two friends and they wanted a baby and they couldn't afford a sperm donor. So I fucked one of the women to help them out, and that's where she goes, well do the kids know what you look like? And he looks around.
Speaker 1: It is the shadiest freaking his eyes dart back and forth, like that scene in Modern Romance where all the guys where they do that, like anyway.
Speaker 3: You're talking about when the edit, when they're doing in the editing day, when they're.
Speaker 2: Like, who has the codes? Yes, I've got to have that exactly, Yes you must have the code, and then they show him looking around like he doesn't. Somebody goes, I have the code, and then they cut that out instead they just show him looking all shift.
Speaker 3: Now, this is a deep cut. You guys. You are not going to get an Albert Brooks Modern Romance reference on any other Love is Blind recap. I dare you to find.
Speaker 1: That, No, no one person who listens is.
Speaker 3: Going to get that reference or even know what we're talking about. Yeah, we're sorry about that.
Speaker 2: So Tyler comes back around and he goes, yes, I don't think so, and I just wrote this bitch is a lying liar face. How does he think he can lie on TV? When it's now for social media now you lived with the mom and the kids, and more vocal fry, like on top of lying, you're gonna do it in bocal cry, and that really bothers me. I do not like it. So she's now, okay, I guess we can just take this hour by hour. And he's such a victim.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, if this isn't it, Like it's not it, Like I can't be mad like we tried, Like if you go to day, I'll sleep out here, like you could sleep in there, like you can have your space big and have it Bob.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's so bizarre, he turns out. But all right, So before we get to more of that, then we go back to Taylor and Garrett. They're in a caligraphy class. Yeah, of course, because of course they are, because she's going to get the thing framed, the love letter from from Grandpa and the popular opinion. These two bore the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's an unpopular opinion.
Speaker 2: It's not. I just don't care.
Speaker 3: No, I don't either.
Speaker 2: But they really are cute. I want to give them their due. They're cute together. I do feel like maybe two soulmates found each other but maybe not because everybody's got issues. We'll get to that because he's going to have an issue, but they're still perfect, right. So by the way, Taylor says though, she's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, like maybe we can make one of these like love letter things for like your mom, and he goes, well, I'm sure she'd appreciate the thought at least, but she's probably not going to come. And then don't forget this is our Southern cry baby, cry baby Holly Hunter lady, Oh that'sir who was like cry and going like, I don't know, it's too soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a lie. Yeah, she's gonna be all. Well, I don't know if we want them together, but I mean, if anybody can handle it, it's Taylor. She's cool chick. She's got some problems, but she's cool. She's a very cool chick. Okay. So and then I just wrote Hannah's bugging me, and then I guess she says like, I'm so embarrassed for you.
Speaker 3: Why does she say that to Nick?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but they're doing some like obstacle course thing and Hannah's just nagging him again. And Hannah's like, are you even ready to get married? And She's like, I don't want to always have to be the one to initiate deep conversations or initiate sex.
Speaker 3: Or when I say you're supposed to read, you don't read.
Speaker 2: You just watch TV. I set you should read something and you don't want to read. I'm like, get out. I just wrote get out, blink twice. Yes, get the fuck out of it. And I didn't even understand the activity. I just go, what even is this activity? And why it's.
Speaker 1: Some kind of like Ninja Warrior game thing they're doing. Yes, So he's like just a right, babe, Yeah, Like yeah, like maybe last night instead of going to watch the game, I guess I could have like just read books. And she's like yeah, priorities, right, and then she he says, yeah, no, you're right. Like in Mexico, like you got really pissed at me when I couldn't figure out the lights or when I asked where the what was the disposal like the garbage disposal was like you know, you didn't call me stupid, but you were like, come on, Nick, you should know this. Like he's like, sometimes I think you think I'm like a level below you, and I do. I kind of want to be treated as an equal.
Speaker 2: She goes, well, you.
Speaker 1: Get treated as an equal when you start contributing as an equal, and she goes, I know I'm sometimes mean and harsh to you, but I feel like, at twenty eight years old, you should know how to do these things, and that really frustrates me. And then I just wrote, fuck both these two. Okay, Marissa and Ramses are planning their wedding and she's like, he goes, yes, how you feeling, babe. She's like, well, I'm I'm on my period, but I'm back at my normal energy level, so uh you know, and he goes, yeah, we figured it out pretty quickly. She goes, now, yeah, so now you know once a month, I you know, I sometimes won't be able to have sex, so like she doesn't get to say no any other time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, No, that's the whole thing. And I just wrote she's being so so sweet. They're talking about like the boho glam. He's checked out at this part. I do think it's weird. I do want to say at this point, I was confused about the fact that like maybe this was off camera, but that he never said like, yeah, your mom was really crazy, like.
Speaker 1: Mean, they never said about it. Yeah, they did. They talked about it a while ago. I just didn't. It was sort of a needless conversation. And she's like, yeah, my mom's a lot like she needs therapy. I feel like I sort of missed that.
Speaker 2: I feel like she wasn't, not that she necessarily Maybe she's been in enough therapy that she knows that she doesn't have to speak for her mom. She's not her mom. But if it were me, who probably needs more help with that, I'd be like, I'm so sorry about that. Yeah, that's really embarrassing. She did. Mom.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, my mom was really a lot. Sorry she does. She's like she needs therapy, and she she basically apologizes for it and says like it doesn't my mom's opinion doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, I missed that.
Speaker 2: But then so yeah, I just wrote, Okay, this is this is kind of a boring conversation that we sort of had already had. You know, I want this to be like your first marriage. Yeah, just like no, I'm talking about Mersa and Rams. Okay, Okay, yeah, boring. Let's move on then. Okay, so let me set the scene for you. Alex.
Speaker 1: Seems like She does not know what's going to happen, although I think Tim has told her, hey, can you come over and like chill out with me? I want to talk to you, So she's not knowing. She does not know they're having a breakup conversation. So she's like, you know, getting herself some chicken tenders out of the microwave. She's like getting ready to sit down. She kind of sits down behind him. She's like getting her dipping sauces, you know, and he's like, yeah, let me know when you're ready to talk. She goes, well, okay, kay, yeah, I haven't eaten all day. And he's like, yeah, I need to talk to you intently. Like yeah, he went with intent.
Speaker 2: He want attention. He's mad. Now okay, wait now hold on. Now, I know I'm team Tim a lot. I know I take up for him. You have to remember how to if we saw Alex be as terrible as she was to him, there's stuff that we didn't see.
Speaker 3: So he's just done with it. He's done with her mosying about because.
Speaker 2: If we didn't even see Kate, if the editors took out an entire Katie for the most part, we don't see all this other stuff, and he's sort of like, I don't really have time for you to get your chicken day. He's just done with her because she's she's really been awful, I know.
Speaker 1: But it's so interesting, Like that's what's so interesting about two people talking about a show, because I was like, I think that I'm on her side now, and I get that.
Speaker 2: I get that in this scene because he's coming off controlling. He's coming off like very.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's just like, you can't make any mistakes.
Speaker 2: But I think he just had gotten to a point where he just did it was not a good match and he just wanted to coldly make that clear because it just wasn't happening. You're right, though, he blindsided her and that was shitty.
Speaker 1: It seems I don't know, but like the reasons he was giving her did not seem to be adding up, because he's he's like, you know, some thing's happened with my parents visit that I'm upset about. And she does look genuinely surprised, which tells you.
Speaker 2: It's not like they'd have I don't think they'd had a fight about it, because she looks like, oh okay, and then he goes, would you like me to tell you? She goes, yeah, like for sure, please tell me what I did.
Speaker 1: And he goes and I just wrote this is like too much to type, but basically he was like, yeah, like you fell asleep that night. And then he says he's complaining because he says he texted her the day before and he didn't like not getting a response from her. But it seems to me that she was saying, like, I was at work and she's apparently a bartender. Oh, so she's busy at work. She was working like a long shift the night before, and he said he was texting her and he said, I didn't like not getting a response, and she says, but I did respond.
Speaker 2: I responded back. She'd had some tire issue and she'd gotten her tire fixed, and she told him it was fixed, and then he was like, okay, but keep an eye on your tires. So she didn't respond. She didn't like, she didn't like that or something. She didn't respond. He's like feeling that she's very passive aggressive. She has been this whole time where he's gone wrong in my opinion on this point, and I'm with you, is that like because I am someone who also needs a shit ton of a loone time I get drained. You probably do too, but I like real quick, like at an hour, I have to kind of sometimes leave, and she might be like that too. And so if they were together for a really long time with cameras on and I have to be on for your family, totally cool to be like, hey, god, I just I'm kind of got I get drained really fast, so I do need just a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of a loan time.
Speaker 2: I doubt Alex said it like that. I bet this cameras turned off and she's like yeah, bye, Like I bet she was kind of a cuz about it. So Tim doesn't do well with that. Well, apparently he wouldn't have known because he left this.
Speaker 1: The way the story is the way the story was told on Reddit. She spent four hours with his parents. He left to go do something. She had a bartending shift that same night, or she was bartending like an event, you know, and so she was like, Hey, I'm going to take a nap and she laid down for an hour before she think.
Speaker 2: It was the parents that or like she was really rude, because that's the only thing that makes sense is that they would say something, because there's no world in which it wouldn't be okay to take a nap, even if it was a four hour nap and not an hour whatever. There's no you don't need a reason to do that. The only thing I can think of is that she was mean. She was cold, because we've seen her be cold. I think there's something wrong with her, and I think she was kind of bit cheaful, and they were loving it. It's possible. I was like, you know, you see things the way you see them, and I was thinking about one of my kids who needs alone time, and it gets so her battery gets drained real fast, and then she starts getting anxious and like down and same, I did you just get exhausted, especially being on Like yeah, I think I understand that happened. But based on everything we know about her and the way she's presented herself, she must have done something that made the parents unless they're nuts too, which you said, they might kind of be a little weird.
Speaker 3: They said something to him.
Speaker 1: Well he doesn't really tell her, and this is the thing, and he has a hands, but he keeps he keeps just saying like yeah, like it was just disrespectful you didn't text me back, And she's.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, so late.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're upset because I fell asleep after talking to your parents for four hours.
Speaker 2: And then and then he's like, well, when I visited your parents, I got up early, I went to the grocery store. I seasoned the meat that wasn't easy. Then I did the dishes. So then he's like and then she goes but and he's like, are you gonna let me speak? Yeah? I mean he was done. Now they both stup. I think they both and she and she goes, of course, of course, go ahead, like you can talk, and he's like, okay, well you're not really letting me talk. And she's like, okay, please tell me because it's not making sense to me that your brain. And he's like, up there you go again. You're not gonna let me talk, she said. He basically just says, yeah, let's cut the chip to the chair. He just like, I never want to see you again. I just was like, this is excruciating and very unexpected, but bye bye bye bye. Yeah. But she's like, okay, this is like really hurtful, Like I can't believe you're just gonna end this over because I didn't text back about my tires, which I feel like I did, and she says, I can't read your mind, Like if you want me, if you wanted me to spend more time with your parents, like or you should have told me. And he's just like, don't care. Bye, right, okay, okay, So we got a lot so costume party. Everyone's in their little twenties outfits. This is when we meet Katie and we're like, what we've already covered that flatbirst party, flapbirs's people. I thought Taylor was funny and she's like, I don't usually wear a flapper DRS Like she's she's funny. Yeah, but outside of the venue, she's not so funny.
Speaker 1: She's very she's pissed, very upset with Garrett because he liked a message. True let me excuse me, bless you? So yeah he okay, well as far as we know at this point, and X reached out to Garrett and he liked the message, and she's pissed that he liked message, which I think is crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that was surprising.
Speaker 2: So also surprising is not just how upset she is, Like I could see maybe she had a couple of drinks and she's like not understanding, but she's really like, I just don't know, Like I don't know. We're supposed to be getting married in a week, and you know, like you know, the only response that you should have had is just I'm engaged. M So now he can't even have he can't even have any back and forth with anybody. Would. I just thought that seemed controlling.
Speaker 1: And she's like, it's this is bad timing, Like we had all day to talk about this, and she just keeps saying that she's mad. But she's like, but I will get over it, yeah, which she's not. And it gets a little bit worse. But so I was just like, this is weird. Everybody calmed down. So then they have this party. Tim comes alone. Everybody's just going to show up, no problem, there's Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everybody it's gonna come. But you guys can't send Brittany and the art deal Leo, yeah, no, something. We got to figure that out. We will. So Alex tells the ladies what's up. You know, Tim's trying to They're all had drinking whisk whatever they're doing. Everybody's nobody care I've checked out on them. Now, I'm like, well, nothing's gonna change. Ashley tells the girls the other girls about Tyler's kid, which she's like, but we have a really deep connection yeah, which she apparently has with these other kids that he is like fathered. So then Monica shows up, obviously without Steven, but she has this weird thing where she's like, yeah, I talked to Steven.
Speaker 3: What I was so confused, Like, what are you guys?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: You're just buddies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's fine. We talked for two hours. We talked through everything and he's a super good person. You guys and they're like, oh, sorry, you guys together and she's like, oh god, no, yeah, thank god, Yeah that was and I was I was over her. Like once she's gone, I'm like, I don't even need her on my screen. So Boden body whatever his name was, by him, he shows up. Marissa liked him, but she's not confused. She's like, yeah, I chose the right guy. That's kind of important. And she's like, no, having seen him, he's a good guy, but now I got the right one. No you didn't. So then Katie meets Nick, which again I'm like, I don't know who this is, but she keeps saying she's like so cute.
Speaker 3: She tells Hannah, well right.
Speaker 1: Before that though, Right before that, Garrett, Taylor, Tyler, and Ashley are sitting together and for some reason, Garrett is like, yeah, so my ex texted me and like and I responded, And then Taylor loses her She's like, you responded, that's new and he goes, no, no, no, it was nothing. And she's like, let me see your phone and he goes, well, it's over there, like can I get it later? And he's like, so I just texted her back and I said I met someone. I'm engaged, Like I don't think we should continue sending messages, have a great life, something like that, and Taylor like loses her shit. She gets up from the table, she's cry She like runs away and Ashley has to follow her and Taylor us she says changes everything, and Ashley's like, yeah, I guess, like omitting the truth is a lot, you know, like and then she's just like this is so dumb.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that. I cannot. She's gonna have some jealousy issues for sure, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But this thing with Katie that does happen.
Speaker 2: Right before that.
Speaker 3: We're going to come back to it, but she does me no, no, no, I know.
Speaker 2: But there's a little bit of a brief second where that happens, where she does say it quite a few times.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was so cutie, so cutie, so cute. So then we go to gett like what you know. Then we go back to them in a second.
Speaker 2: But first, first Hannah is sitting with the girls and she starts going on and on. This is the horrible part. She's like, yeah, I have to teach Nick everything, like I'm expanding his horizons, like I got him to try new foods, but he doesn't like to eat pussy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yes, yeah that was a little bit later, but yes that does.
Speaker 2: Let's skip to that. So because Katie's going on and on about how cute Nick is, She's like, yeah, having this sex conversation is like I got to get off. Hey done, eat pussy. I'm like, this is a nightmare for all of the viewers. Yeah, this is no good. And then she says yeh, like it's like having an eighteen year old eat pussy. Come on now, and then they show him it's the best editing. They show him when she says that, they show Nick just chewing on something like as though, like that's how he does it.
Speaker 3: So that was a good That was a cute one.
Speaker 2: And then and then she always has to she's so passive aggressive, she always ends everything. She's like, yeah, he's learning. I love him, but he's not on my level. Oh my god, she says it all that. Okay, So then Nick and Katie sit down and she's Katie's flirting. Now, how Katie and Hannah are best friends when they met each other two weeks ago for one week. That's a pod. It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yes, that starts on the next episode where she's like, that's my best friend in the whole world. I've never had a friend that's better than Katie. Right, So I do hope Nick and Katy end up together. By the way, I don't know if that's going to happen. But they are having this conversation. She's kind of flirting.
Speaker 2: He's dry, he's a little drunk, but he doesn't do anything wrong, No, he doesn't. He's just having a conversation. That's somebody I met, that's your type. Okay, they're flirting social until he's like, yeah, so, but then you dropped me.
Speaker 1: Why was that in the in the pods like we were each other's number one, like we were so into each other. And she's like, cause you're immature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just didn't think you were mature enough. So then that she goes conditioning, she goes, you you lead with I know you're so sexy, which you don't know. You don't see me like, and she goes and I think that's a defense mechanism. You know what. You have a fiance now, so you need to grow. I was like Katie.
Speaker 3: Comment though, yeah, it's a calm down. But then he makes this comment where he's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just like misunderstood because I'm just like, really sarcastic, dude, you're not sarcastic.
Speaker 3: You're not smart enough to be sarcastic.
Speaker 2: Anybody who really truly is wouldn't even say that about themselves, Like it's just such a it's so annoying, right charming, They're like Riko swabe.
Speaker 3: I didn't I think he's just a dumb guy. He's not really, he's not that charming.
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot more charming people he's an he's an okay dude. I think he's a nice guy. I root for him. I hope he ends up with someone great. But like he's I don't know why they all decided like, oh, he's just so smooth.
Speaker 1: I think he's in sure. I don't think they thought he was smooth. I think they thought he was pretending to be smooth. They're like, oh, he's so slick, like he's so overly flirty with all of us. You know, he's so smooth.
Speaker 2: They all all of.
Speaker 1: The girls in the pods were over him, except for except for Hannah right, because Hannah was basically knew that Leo wasn't It didn't seem like Leo was happening, and Leo only really cared about her when she's like I think I like Nick right, and then.
Speaker 2: He's like no, my god, what the fuck? And then she's like okay, bye. Because everyone was telling her in the pods they're like this guy is corny, like he's doing the same thing to all of us, and she's like, I know, but I don't know. There's something about him I'm not. I just think I could step all over I hope he's tall, though he says he's a kicker in the NFL, So I guess gotta be a big gap. So now we end the episode with Taylor and Garrett having a fight, and she's she's living freaking out. She's freaking out, and.
Speaker 1: She's like, we were supposed to meet my parents tomorrow, but I said I'd only go if I was two No, I'm not two hundred.
Speaker 2: Too many red flags? Too many red what are the red flags?
Speaker 3: Okay? Also, so I got the feet.
Speaker 2: I understood why she was mad he did lie, and like, you're about to get married, Like, don't lie about shit like that. But it's not that big of a deal. And also it got a little scary when she's like, well, maybe I should look at your phone. No, you don't ever have to look at somebody's I have never Okay, once, twenty years ago, I looked at someone's email. I looked at their computer because I was living with them, and I went online so I could it was just right there, like I opened it.
Speaker 3: And looked at kind of some of this an email.
Speaker 2: So I did do that once, but I have never a And I've been in a lot of really long term relationships and short ones.
Speaker 3: I've never asked to look at someone's phone. Never, that's not.
Speaker 2: A thing, Like I mean, I you know what I mean, Like I'd never be like show me, show me your phone. I think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was crazy, and she's exhausting. I think in this yes. So he's like, God, I'm so sorry. I really fucked up. I'm still the same person.
Speaker 2: And she goes, this is too much everything, Why are you honest? And he's like, I know the problem. It's me. I get it. If you leave me, I'll be really crushed. But I get it. She's like, yeah, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: He's very logical. There's nothing he can do.
Speaker 2: I get why she's upset, and I still love her. She's still my girl. I did not like the way they were doing close ups on her face, like it was just like up in her nostrils, Like why, all of a sudden are you trying this weird artsy technique, Like it was weird of her just being upset and it was just way too close on her face.
Speaker 1: But that is not her fault. No, and listen a lot of stuff that none of this matters in the end.
Speaker 2: You just we're just giving you our take. But coming soon is eleven and twelve. Yeah, and yes, we'll get you caught up. We got last more to get to. Yep, well are some more to get to. Thank you guys for being part of our Love is Blind. Yes, almost a journey, but I'm not that girl. Journey journey. We love you, Okay, we love you.
Speaker 3: Thanks to you to days.
Speaker 2: Bye bye