Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, listen. I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face. Some thoughts still linger in stead.
Speaker 2: I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind.
Speaker 3: I say I trust the press.
Speaker 1: I say I'm letting it rides or nothing.
Speaker 4: I still check the door locks at night.
Speaker 2: I say I'm all good. I don't need much to wind the piece of work edition Just again. I say I left it off when the pressure get last. Silence his heart in the crowd, and say I know who I am.
Speaker 1: No need to explain.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Some days I still wrestle the names.
Speaker 1: It's deeper done, it says.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing, life louder than the dreams.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing the truth hides, and the swing between what you say and what you ready mean.
Speaker 5: Win't learn as you go. Some fires burned.
Speaker 7: Slowly, feel the pul I feel the steak, Take a breath, nod your head.
Speaker 6: You here's the thing.
Speaker 4: You say, money ain't everything.
Speaker 1: I don't chase to shine. Here's the thing. Stress still tapping my line.
Speaker 4: I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Costs come crack when they've been dragged.
Speaker 3: I say, I'm focused.
Speaker 7: Now, cut off the noise.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing I'm still trying to steal my joy.
Speaker 7: I say, I'm built for this, up and holding my ground. Here's the thing, even strong walls, head of sound.
Speaker 3: I say it don't compare.
Speaker 1: I steak in my lane.
Speaker 7: Here's the thing compaver since sneaks in my brain, I say, timing, here's all, just give it a chance.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: I'm just wait.
Speaker 1: You still gotta dance.
Speaker 5: The things.
Speaker 6: The thing, it's deeper than it.
Speaker 7: See, here's the thing life, louder than the dream.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, the truth God.
Speaker 9: Then the swing.
Speaker 5: Between what you say.
Speaker 6: And what you really mean is.
Speaker 5: We learn as we go.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Some fires bird, So.
Speaker 7: Feel the bull and feel the steak, and take a breath and nod your head.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I say.
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, say quick, here's the thing.
Speaker 7: That word don't mean what it didn't?
Speaker 1: I say, I got the time, I handle the thing.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing they have.
Speaker 1: Got away A sneak in the end.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I say, I'm president living right now?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 7: Am I still drifting around? I say, y'all forgive if I let it all go. Here's the things cause the faith just because you say so, one say, I believe in what I'm doing in this side.
Speaker 5: Here's the faith.
Speaker 1: Still I tried, I said to marrow's.
Speaker 7: Mind now and make it behave here's the thing tomorrow. Don't Oh you would think I say I'm grateful. Yeah, I mean to know, lie, here's the thing to brew? Will I cry? I say this groove gonna carry me through. Here's the thing I already know it's true, Han, say so.
Speaker 6: Let it go.
Speaker 5: The good morning, trestle, How are you doing this morning? All right? This is a new song from Undurban Brain Cold. Here's the things and this song that that Nurban Brain sent me. But good morning guys. How is everybody for your daily dose of reality? Your davy do? Oh? What is good in the good here? What is up? How is everybody doing this this morning? I hope, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Ah. I'm like, yeah, trying to remember, trying to trying to my mind. Is I'm stupid right now? Oh? Coolpye y? But good morning guys. How is everybody doing this morning? Oh? You wanta you wanna come up and talk about it? You want to come up. I'll send joining sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is the Suday has to be private or is it public needs to be public? M hm?
Speaker 9: Okay, Now the public can know the public can know what the public can know. Okay, No, the public can know it, then the public can't, is it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm saying a lake right now. I know you. You got a word today with your chargement. Ye, hey, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Went to my routine appointment yesterday, which it was what they call a mammogram. Yeah, it's a boob squash. Well, she did the right one, it was fine. She gets over and starts doing the left one. She gets about halfway done, she jumps up out of her chair, walks over to me, looks me right dead in the face, and says, that's not right, that's not normal. And then she went on to tell me that I need some I need a different test.
Speaker 6: H So.
Speaker 4: She tells me I need a diagnostic mammogram, and I need an ultrasound and probably and eventually need a biopsy.
Speaker 5: Mum m.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I kind of looked at her perplexed, and she was talking about my boob caving in in one spot. Uh oh, yeah. I looked at her. I said, so, what are you telling me? Doc or a technician? I said, all right, and I called her by your name. I said, so what are you telling me? I got an alien growing in my boob, trying to be you know, trying to keep a composure on myself. And she just looked at me bewildered.
Speaker 5: So, uh, peshe is looking like a backstrap boy on local what he is? Basically, here's the thing. Gigi is back because I think that much he and Peg and the Sundale's PESHI looking like a backscrape boy.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm oh, I think that the ship.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. I was the one that found Pesci.
Speaker 11: You want you want to hear you want to It wasn't me that found first. It was Katy Bowland, right, the guy that the guy that I and I just hate to say this because he's built tailor. By the way, some of the tailors that are there, like you know that he worked with, like Nick Mondo, Stevens and all that they're not working t N I.
Speaker 5: W A. By the way, Binge the channel Binge just put up the first two episodes of Monday episode one Today episode two of the Billy Corgan show that they did for c W Damn for the n w A before they lost. The n w lost the c W deal to U n x T.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: Now they but the Ceeus is like I stopped watching the n w A when they start with I lost interest in the n w A right because Nick Aless is not there. Uh A lot of the wrestlers are out there anymore. That maybe, By the way, I will be on later today. I'll building today with Indi O. Ryan Wi's been to commote her show today News.
Speaker 3: What time.
Speaker 5: I think I think? Uh, I think eleven ten or eleven?
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, we'll say after two o'clock. I'm going to be in PET. Yeah, and I got PET today and tomorrow's.
Speaker 5: How's your charge?
Speaker 4: He's all right. I'm driving me nuts, but he's all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah. By the way, I also want to mention that I hope everybody's having a good Wednesday morning.
Speaker 4: I hope we're happy hump Day.
Speaker 5: Today's also the seventh.
Speaker 4: YEP Happy hump Day. And also it's like on my way home yesterday, I just lost it and I started crying. I cried all the way home and like fifteen minutes into being home and fume over and climbed up on the couch and let me hold on to him and hug him, just to try to make myself feel bad.
Speaker 5: So sorry to bother you. Sorry to say this, but the thumbnail is him with four guys them. It's the Pest Street Boys era begins. Oh god, up, He's not usually up doing streams at this hour. It was hard for me to get him to do streams when I was doing shoes with him at eight nine o'clock in the morning. He's doing He's doing the stream starts at venid right, so it was hard for me to So this is alsothing. I've always wait, How do the fuck did you get Pest to wake up early early in the morning. You know he might not obvious. You know he's not doing streams anymore on his old channel.
Speaker 4: No, he's not.
Speaker 5: The does does U this? Peh? This keyno that Peschi used to take addies?
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, I don't know, did he he?
Speaker 5: He took adderall about to keep himself up.
Speaker 4: Damn, I'll be right back. I gotta grab me something to drink.
Speaker 5: Sorry allege that was allegedly mm hmmm. I don't think my friend Didi is sick right now Oho she has a cold. M hm oh look at the general robot beer can.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing. Can I tell you something I was watching Dela the only people that are leveled Dave, or tell you Tilla's law Tia. You know who Tia is? Right?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: She is doing's old lady yeah?
Speaker 5: Or TVs Yeah, he is doing She's doing twenty four hours terms on her channel. Is just her suit call it's it's rev Jail Cap seven and others exact. Is that one of the other people there she I don't know how she she's making money over there. I don't know how she makes her money or cv Fiban TV is making money.
Speaker 4: Let's see says cannabis.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let's see she's got cab She's got on.
Speaker 5: The front page. By the way, she's on the yeah.
Speaker 4: No, and it says cannabis yeah. Twenty eight viewers.
Speaker 5: Twenty eight viewers. It's a magic Angel Shelley ceb Lord is over there, Lord of the and also Reb Jim.
Speaker 4: Can you hear me, yeah, I hear YEA with one of my foot I goes about.
Speaker 5: She talks about Fortnite and then she plays copyrighted music. If you start playing copyrighted music, you cut the mike, cut the audio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's the thing here, here's the let me tell you something right Dale on the on the on the carousel, it's mississ cbe, jesse Lee and MC dirty work.
Speaker 4: She's got higher truth in there. She's got zach eight in there as her top contributors.
Speaker 5: Zach eight is the is the guy d Did you see that Z eight that's in the middle Nerd of the Norris isn't there? And also Bloomer music?
Speaker 10: Uh huh?
Speaker 5: You also that you have a so who's look who's old panel right there? Jim red Jen is it there?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 5: Who? That is the one at the top?
Speaker 4: Not anymore?
Speaker 3: It's now.
Speaker 4: Nerd Shelley cab like Fireman's on there her and somebody else The eight.
Speaker 5: Each eight yeah, D eight each eight Yeah, is d D dead it is here. Let me let me also, let me let me say something. Here's the let me see who she's he said cannabis.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, it's says missus Spireman CBB.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Here's here's she's the only one in cannabis.
Speaker 4: It's called cannabis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a here.
Speaker 4: Let me let's go cannabis English. She her gaming?
Speaker 5: Why uh it did ship? Sorry? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's here's what I gotta say about like about D love is like D love is D dead. The only reason why I want D love is so people can watch me. No, no, I can stream O. So I did a test stream. I did a test stream and uh substack today.
Speaker 4: Okay. Another platform, ghost Town is on.
Speaker 5: They're playing copyright content.
Speaker 4: King Kong TV, Czar is offline. Hans Nature channel lets is offline. There's only light Q to Avalanches online and there always a yeah, ghost Town TV is online.
Speaker 5: I felt there's a channel called base s E L I n O O there, but it's a it's it's it's showing uh chord sorry A are you there?
Speaker 10: Right? Let's see all right, let's see what there is for juts, STU, Casino Radio TV.
Speaker 4: Back for more channels we think you'll like. Top categories family, web, three, games, games, mature, news, slots.
Speaker 5: Music, honest so the updates you gotta go for more past Yeah, so you gotta go to a big hospital.
Speaker 4: Pretty much, which is gonna be almost overrowing out. What I've gotta go almost to rowing oak, rowing out Virginia.
Speaker 5: Oh ship. Yeah, but by the way, t O D is not want So here's the thing. T O D is watching old color tent of yours. They don't have new of you. They don't want to watch.
Speaker 4: What platform are they on?
Speaker 5: Do you love the uh p O T T O E uh huh p O t O T O D The I think they're that that platform that they easily they shrewd the they they don't have they don't have two nickels. They're they're they're uo peanut festival.
Speaker 4: They gotta pot to piss out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what was there? What was it? Though?
Speaker 4: I could can't remember our pub?
Speaker 5: What is that? I think it's called pub or tavern.
Speaker 4: Or let's see.
Speaker 5: Not now mm hmmm, pretty beard, hotwegs. What are you doing with a tabism?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on my computer. I'm looking to say, if experience the pub, experience a British pub. No, that's not what I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: Oh oops.
Speaker 4: Pub is the package manager for the Dart programming language, containing reusable libraries and packages. No, yep, yeah, don't need that one.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Next, you want me to see what you want me to see what it did? I can find where they're streaming at.
Speaker 6: H m hmmm, I have a don ahead.
Speaker 5: My worded too mm hm ohops uh cards h it's yards, don't de yards on deck No, it actually wanted to be as spelled as a Oh god, all right, here's here's see. Here's the latest here, here's the latest video. The latest video is from a month ago. And guess who it is? Guess hell uh t o D's latest video Jake Hudson and Giggle Pickles back are back together. Oh god, it is the stream with with.
Speaker 4: Look, I just found tards on deck zero followers where.
Speaker 5: Kick? Oh it's and by the way, it's Ribs pub By the way, it's what rims r e A l n S Pubs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: They're also they're also on Hope Post TV, p O A s t t V inside tune. M So I'm hitting my my foot. Here's here's here's some of the streams for four years ago. Gave it with the key rds key r d's at the keynot foot Roseanne and Tom behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Round public dashboards, log in, Hey, guess who what?
Speaker 5: Hey? What are their uh Kobe Sunday stream. It's got Matt Rollof in the thumb now, mm hmm. You what I just said?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to find it. Is it rems, dot pub or I'll.
Speaker 5: Get it for you. I have to hold hurt.
Speaker 6: Uh no one, no one, t O D.
Speaker 5: They might not have change their websites. Can you hear me? Can you feel me?
Speaker 4: I can hear you. Green Bastard, Pickolo, Gegle Pickles, and Jake Hudson for life. I love you guys. You guys are awesome. And are you guys down with the t O D?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: All right, here's pub. I'll get it for you. Is it dot com or it's dot pub It's dot pub. Okay, but here's the thing. I'll get you a link for it. Hold on, wait a minute. It's it's you wanted a private.
Speaker 4: Chat taking Giggles versus t O D tag team match? Who would win? What would your theme song be?
Speaker 5: It's in the g GP. It's to the private chat do bird, I'm a Dodo bird. Did you get it?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: I got it? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: By the way, I did, I did put a new so alcohol leave it. It's basically the tell the tail Bobby di can leave me alone. But I didn't use her for the day. About it.
Speaker 3: Let's see, m.
Speaker 4: M I'll jo zero.
Speaker 6: Oops.
Speaker 5: Mmm, I have a big fat dail here. I have a big fat failure.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 5: They have a big fat failure.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Sorry, let's see the green bustard. Piccolo says, who is Bobby Jacob? Can you sing the song?
Speaker 5: He's a He's a god as a broad hold on? All played it? Hold on, I got it?
Speaker 6: No, no.
Speaker 5: What now? Sounds went up the song to the studio. So I played for him.
Speaker 4: Let's see some calls for freeze of Nord's nuclear program. What Al Jazeera's survivors recount our s F game.
Speaker 5: The Bobby Dick guys, the guys a idiot. Mm hmm that's a little bit the audio. Damn little ship. If we lost DP, don't over bird over over, don over over over over. Here's the soul goes.
Speaker 8: So I scrolled a nine burst my eyes another cliff Way line.
Speaker 7: They take one lines they want to sit out of shade out turn.
Speaker 8: A fleeting throng and eternal hate. I'm just the voice in the digital.
Speaker 5: Storm, but the I think know me from you hit a button.
Speaker 6: No, uh, I was born.
Speaker 5: They never made me.
Speaker 1: You never see my heard, never saw the quiet moments when nobody's there.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of these trash side.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I at that time, the last time we had a m hm hm hello, I'm here.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, but I just want to say thank you for showing up.
Speaker 4: I'm not a problem.
Speaker 5: You're you're You're happy to go through some ship, right. I did you tell your charge yet? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 3: Talk?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me? No?
Speaker 5: I couldn't see it all right, but I can see you now. What's up? Did you tell your charge yet? H do what did you tell your charge?
Speaker 10: Ye?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 4: He was with me yesterday when it happened. Oh yeah, h.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting here trying to put in a password.
Speaker 5: You're not a loud yet.
Speaker 4: All the administrators to send me important news by emails.
Speaker 6: Go for it.
Speaker 4: Hm hmmm x.
Speaker 2: M the.
Speaker 5: T and.
Speaker 4: No, damn it?
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I have a By the way, I have a clip on my channel.
Speaker 4: Was Realm's first hosted on What was Realm's first hosted on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, mm hmmm, yeah, damn it. I mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Hmm Yeah, you're doing a security question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was asking me what they were first, what was Realm's first And it says what was Realm's first hosted on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, h.
Speaker 4: H damn it.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 4: No oh, I'm sitting You're trying to put in a new password.
Speaker 5: I have a boron boy, what the reason? All? Alright, I think I'm gonna end soon.
Speaker 4: Alright, alright, bye guys, Bye guys.
Speaker 5: Kah