Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just happy Tuesday. I got your crazy cash on standby. Yep, your chance to win one thousand dollars happens every single hour and you're on Wild first the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV show, Good morning, Holloway from water Mala.
Speaker 4: He're the number one station near Watermala.
Speaker 5: Oh, I just wanted to say, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning dude.
Speaker 6: That's huge.
Speaker 7: Eject.
Speaker 8: He's right, we are JV show number one and right now, that's huge. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 7: List leave me that talkback. You can talk next time.
Speaker 8: Not hey yeah, yeah, a little easier to hear you, but yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Also you should do as that was very soothing, a little too breathy, you think so. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 7: Quick to people when they whisper, not you, I hate it.
Speaker 2: They have to be like some I like those videos. Okay, don't judge me.
Speaker 6: The ASMR I like them too. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't need to go on and watch ASMR, but every once in a while I'll come across video and it's like a nail tech and it's like doing your besties nails at her funeral, and so they're like leaned over and they're like, girl, your nails are really dry and brittle. Right now, I'm just gonnaply some of this Oh my god, clad just oh my god.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 9: Lately I've been okay, don't judge me, this judge about to judge. Videos have been popping up on my for you page on TikTok of Ai glass fruit cutting?
Speaker 8: What what the hell did she just say to us? Should we go to commercial?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: Let's get out of this? Can we play a song? What did you just say? So it's Ai glass fruit cutting?
Speaker 9: Apparently it's AI videos, but it's like they're cutting fruit, but the fruit is made of glass, so it makes like a little bit of a glass noise when they cut it.
Speaker 2: But oh, it's not even real ASMR because it's fake.
Speaker 8: So it's a fake video of fake sound and you're watching it.
Speaker 6: The judgment free zone. Well, I mean it's it pops up, so I watch.
Speaker 8: It and then nice imagine hating justin she's just at her apartment just watching videos. God, that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. We've hit rock bottom as a society.
Speaker 6: TikTok. I'm not searching for it, and.
Speaker 7: Just sure, sure, sure, sure right. I love that you watch one of them. Now you just keep getting served them.
Speaker 2: Now you watch them over and over many ASMR. You'd like to admit that you watch.
Speaker 7: No, I don't like that kind of stuff, you know.
Speaker 8: I don't like chewing noises and mouth sounds and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: And so I'm not even.
Speaker 2: A really soothing whisper.
Speaker 7: No, that's not for me.
Speaker 6: What about a crunch?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: God, definitely not a slurp? No geez, I'm way out.
Speaker 2: Does it depends what is being slurred?
Speaker 7: Well, obviously you're sick.
Speaker 2: You're so disgusting being honest, you're a gross. Oh have you guys tried the uh Selena Gomez oreos?
Speaker 6: No, but I've heard they're really good.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything about them. But I was at the grocery store and I saw a grown man literally stocking up on these things. He had like three bags with him.
Speaker 8: Oh did he think they were made with some of Selena Gomez's bathwater?
Speaker 7: No soap, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I didn't even know that they were out until I saw this guy stalking up, so I went and grabbed one for us to try. So let's give you the chance to win some crazy cash. And then during Eminem and Rihanna song, We're gonna try the Selena Gomez oreos right at six twelve in the morning. I'm not really in the mood for an oreo, but I'm gonna do it anyways for the sake of taste testing.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Bro the Selena Gomez oreos? What did you guys think?
Speaker 8: I'm not like, I'm not blown away by them.
Speaker 7: I was expecting more.
Speaker 2: Really, I was expecting a lot less. I didn't think Selen Selena Gomez. I just didn't think I was gonna like it. Am I here like cinnamon anything, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Like drawn to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think I was expecting a lot less. But it's actually really really good. Maybe it's because I had my expectations so loo, but I liked it.
Speaker 8: But like we did you seek these out to buy them in a store after a tasting one Like I wouldn't No, No, I wouldn't no.
Speaker 6: No, I'd still reach for the regular oriole nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll finish the ones we have here in studio, that's what you're asking.
Speaker 8: But I think the post malone ones were better. We tried those. We can't remember what the flavor was in there, but there was something. It felt more different and it was better that I agree with.
Speaker 7: These ones are just it's okay because they're all right.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's time four four, the.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So I have an update on the boating accident from Lake Tahoe that happened on Saturday. Remember there was that extreme weather event, thunderstorms, eight tall waves, A boat with ten people capsized. As you know, two people were missing the last week, talked about this. Yesterday, they did recover the last body, so that's that brings the death toll to eight from this. And then two people that were on that boat ended up surviving.
Speaker 7: So sad I know.
Speaker 8: The San Francisco Giants had an off day yes after they won their weekend series with the Boston Red Sox two games to one. Their homestand continues tonight as they host the Miami Marlins for a three game set. The Giants need to keep on winning as they are three and a half games back of the Dodgers. Right now for first place in the NL West. The first pitch tonight is at six forty five.
Speaker 9: Some scattered clouds this morning. HIGs will be a little lower today compared to yesterday, but still pretty warm. Highs will be in the mid to upper seventies and a breezy evening once again.
Speaker 8: Yesterday, did just mention anything about the fog gizzle that was hitting my windshield as I was driving in this morning, I'm at or run my wipers like there was that much fog gizzle It was like almost raining.
Speaker 6: Fog Gizzle's not gonna last that long, that's item.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hey, Byey's best day, Today's gonna be at nine. You are tempted to reach out to someone from your past, but you know that you ultimately cannot give that person what they want.
Speaker 7: Distract yourself instead.
Speaker 8: By researching some different places and getting excited for some travel over the next few months.
Speaker 7: WHOA don't catch out to you?
Speaker 6: Good? Hey, I'm ready for some travel. Yes?
Speaker 7: Are you a piste?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 7: Should know that.
Speaker 2: That's why she's she cries all the time. She's so emotional.
Speaker 7: Oh that just makes that track.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So the finals happened, was it?
Speaker 7: This was on Sunday night?
Speaker 8: And look, I didn't watch Game seven of the NBA Finals because.
Speaker 2: Really did you watch any of the games?
Speaker 7: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 8: Bits and pieces here and there, but like, honestly, who gives a fart the because it went to Game seven. I've been saying all along, this is gonna be the lowest rated finals, like in years, because you have two very small market teams. And Game seven actually had pretty good ratings because you know, it was a Game seven, there was some hype to see who was going to win that. But the rest of the series, yeah, pretty dismal ratings. And again, who really gives a fart about that?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: I have seen some videos on social media since, and there's a few things we need to discuss from the NBA Finals. First, I saw kind of a mixed response to Kristin Chenowith's rend edition of the National Anthem. She's apparently the biggest Oklahoma City star that they could get there out on the court to sing. I don't know, there aren't too many Oklahoma City celebrities, so maybe that's why she got chosen. But she went full like Broadway star opera singer.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys have heard of this, but let's give it a listen. I want to hear what you.
Speaker 6: Think or the lo I'm the hold of the.
Speaker 8: Let me just give you my thoughts before you give your girls, because it feels like I'm watching an old timey black and white movie of some troops coming home from World War two or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It was given like that vibe. It was given.
Speaker 8: It was given nineteen forties, late nineteen forties vibes I did.
Speaker 7: Did you guys? What did you guys think of that?
Speaker 8: Because it's definitely a different style than I feel like we've heard recently.
Speaker 7: That is kind of the more the old school rendition.
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 6: I don't like it. It's just not for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, does she have vocals on her? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean she's got hell of a voice, Yeah she does.
Speaker 8: She's a small little she's she's pretty tiny, and she looks miniature out there at center Court. And then to hear what the vocals that came out of her, You're like, Okay, I'm slightly impressed.
Speaker 2: But am I tripp?
Speaker 6: I thought?
Speaker 2: I because I know the name, I know that she's in like movies and stuff like that. I didn't even know that she's saying I don't.
Speaker 6: Even know who this is.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's fair. Google a picture of her.
Speaker 8: You don't recognize her at all, Christian, you'll recognize her. Yeah, she's been She's one of those people like I'm like, I don't know how she's famous, but she is.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, I know her. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that she even likes saying interesting.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: The other thing that we need to discuss the most, notably from the NBA Finals was after the game the Oklahoma City Thunder one.
Speaker 7: They're a very young team, but apparently has drinking just.
Speaker 8: Gone extinct because I don't know if you guys have seen the videos, none of the players could figure out how to open any of the champagne bottles to spray on each other in the locker room. They had no idea. There was literally one guy on the team, I can't remember. It was Alex Cruiser or something. He's won a championship before, and they were like, hey, teach me, teach me, show me. They watching these guys try to uncork champagne bottles and spray on each other. Was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. They can't figure it out. One guy's hitting the cork on the side of a table trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Are you so embarrassing? And like they're all standing there heard is that, Yeah, drinking has dwindled among the younger generations. So I mean it's not like shocking they don't know how to open a champagne bottle, but it's really embarrassing.
Speaker 8: But like to be able to pop a bottle and then like, isn't it self explanatory? Like you've seen videos of locker room celebrations and times and they're putting goggles on because they're gonna get sprayed.
Speaker 7: So are these guys.
Speaker 8: I couldn't all of them in Unison, all sitting there twisting the wire. You know, there's the wire that holds a cork in. They can't figure that part out first. Then the part, the easiest part in my mind, is to shake it up and just push the cork out and just and then really shake it and let it rip. I mean, it was the most embarrassing letter champagne minor spurts that you've ever seen. It was ridiculous. And someone one of the guys that's never drank before. He's like, oh this shamp oh, it's terrible.
Speaker 7: It tastes so.
Speaker 2: Bad, Like, oh my god, get out of here now.
Speaker 8: The one piece of audio I thought also exemplified the fact that these guys just have never partied or drink before.
Speaker 7: And I mean it's a very young team.
Speaker 8: But still after after the game, after the locker room celebration, a chet Holgram thunder player, he's up there and he's talking about he's mentioning like because Michelob gave them some goggles to wear during the Champagne presentation, and so this is how he talks about him.
Speaker 7: But for now, I got my Michelobe ultra joints and these work more than fine. So michel he doesn't even know how to pronounce Michelobe.
Speaker 2: The last people that should be laughing.
Speaker 8: But come on, Michealobe, you guys, he's got them Michelob joints and they work more than fine.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start calling him that Michelobe.
Speaker 8: Get some, get some Michelobe. What you guys have to watch the videos of them.
Speaker 1: I'm literally right next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine mamm.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Kristian Chenowith performing at the NBA finals.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is.
Speaker 6: Jeff from San Francisco.
Speaker 11: Kristin Chenowick got famous from being in the original stage production of Wicked, so she definitely sings.
Speaker 2: She was in Glee too, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: She appeared in the new Wicked movie.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, in movies, I didn't I didn't know about that singing part, so that kind of threw me off. But okay, that that track.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, she can definitely sing, but her anthem performance, it was that was a bit.
Speaker 7: Much for you.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Jamie show. These is a nice so from Conquerk. I have drinking problems, like yess, I drink a lot, like yes, I mean a little more than yes. But we are kind of like right there. I don't know how to open a champagne bottle. I don't know how to pop the course. I don't know and I'm forty okay, I'm whoa twenty nine and three quarters of a year. I don't know how to pop it? A what's the problem? What's the matter with that? I?
Speaker 6: What's you? Guys?
Speaker 8: I talked about a response to the thunder players not knowing how to open champagne bottles for their locker room celebration after winning a championship. They couldn't figure out how to spray each other with champagne. It was pretty embarrassing. I just thought it was kind of self explanatory.
Speaker 2: It's not that hard it really. I've never popped a bottle because I'm I'm scared the court.
Speaker 7: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Back it up. You've never popped open a bottle of champagne.
Speaker 2: I mean I've never like like shaken it, like popped it and sprayed it.
Speaker 7: Okay, wait, but never.
Speaker 6: I sprayed it, but have popped it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can open champagne bottles if that's what you're asking.
Speaker 7: Well, so from conquered there he can't do it, and he is. He's a big drinker, bigger than Je maybe slightly less than just.
Speaker 2: I've never like popped the cork, made it fly and sprayed it.
Speaker 6: It's fun.
Speaker 2: You should try it. You know that sounds scary.
Speaker 8: All the giants to championships. Man, I sprayed so many bottles to champagne. It was so much fun. But you can just you don't need to. You don't need to shoot the cork in order to have that champagne celebration. Get the cork out, put your thumb over the top, shake, and then move your thumb slightly and it sprays.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I've also never done that because I just I open the bottles to drink them.
Speaker 6: But I will say most of the time I rather have somebody else open it.
Speaker 7: You guys are that afraid of corks?
Speaker 6: Are They kind of scary when they fly off like that?
Speaker 2: Know where it's gonna land.
Speaker 9: And even if somebody else is opening it, I'm like, let me stay far away.
Speaker 2: From the Yeah, here's gonna put my eye out or something. Anyway, we're getting sidetracked. Time about Love Island. Yes, you guys, I've been watching the Latest Sea. Is it true that someone's iud fell out?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, wait, I that's I saw it. But I don't think they ever addressed it. So I must have.
Speaker 8: Somebody I'm picked it up and then put it away. Yeah, actually nobody saw that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I did drop out like that. Wouldn't you feel it?
Speaker 6: I didn't think so. Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I think they're pretty wouldn't you know if it was on the move, No, you wouldn't know. Once it got near jumping down to the ground, you wouldn't feel that.
Speaker 2: Oh, possibly that, but once if it becomes like dislodged or something, I don't think you feel that.
Speaker 8: I get that maybe moving around there, but when it's getting ready to hit the floor, I feel like you should have something, yeah, station that something's not right.
Speaker 9: Yeah maybe, well I haven't. I don't think they address it at all though. I think that was just something like yeah, yeah, but if you don't No. No Love Island is where singles join a villa. Their goal is basically to make connections, but their connections are constantly being tested with like new bombshells that bombshells that like join the villa. But we have to talk about the pancake meltdown.
Speaker 6: This is something that kind of escalates when it probably shouldn't have. But you guys, tell me what you think about it. Little backstory.
Speaker 9: The guys usually cook breakfast for the ladies while they're getting ready every day most of the time, unless the ladies are like, oh, I'll go ahead and do it right. So I'm not gonna use any names just to not give anything away if you are barely watching it. But one of the guys cooks breakfast for his match and takes it to her while she's getting ready, and she immediately is like, oh, like, look at this, look at these pancakes, all right, like to the ladies, and she's like these are undercooked, like these are almost raw in the.
Speaker 6: Middle, Like I can't eat these.
Speaker 9: So she ends up getting another guy to help her with breakfast. So you kind of think, okay, it ends there. She got her breakfast, everything's good, right, Well, no, she ends up bringing it up up to her match and basically to make him feel bad.
Speaker 12: The pancake was undercooked.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you for trying to make it. You should thank your boy. Taylor, Hey, Helmi with like my breakfast. Oh my god, her voice it's worse than Sina Gomez and then my panache so grabs.
Speaker 9: If you you know you're trying to date this girl, you take the time to make her breakfast, and then she ends up coming back to you and she's like, I threw it away, but hey, go thank your boy because he helped me make breakfast. In the end, How does that make you feel? Do you think that's a red flag.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm out out.
Speaker 8: Don't if I go out of my way to do something nice for you, I don't. I'm not looking for a critique at that point, right, if you don't like the thing that I made for you, throw it out. Just don't do it right in front of me, of course, but just like you don't have to eat it, like, oh, thank you so much. I'm not really feeling that hungry this morning.
Speaker 2: Would right it up to you and be like, hey, just just let you know they were undercooked, like next time, I think you could just keep him on there a little longer. I don't you would take that the wrong way.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's the time or the place to do that.
Speaker 9: It would have to be said in a very nice way as well, like very like appreciative, but.
Speaker 6: Like ha haha, oh my god, they were I think they were a.
Speaker 8: Little undercut or it's got to be like super joky, yeah, like man, the batter was running down the south side or something. I don't know, like in my mind though, like you would actually give that feedback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like are you trying to poison me? Like kill me over here?
Speaker 7: Yes, pancake batter?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to eat raw pancake batter.
Speaker 6: Throw it away, but don't tell him.
Speaker 2: Maybe I think it's okay to bring up. What I wouldn't do is bring another guy into the equation. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 6: So then this is how his her match ends up.
Speaker 13: Feeling I do one thing that you don't like, and you disregard everything I've done. I'm always looking at me, I'm always making you breakfast.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: You're mad that I never man helped you make breakfast A seat of me while you're standing there, So now it's like every time you do something nice for me, I'm supposed to just jump in and take over.
Speaker 7: I don't get it.
Speaker 13: You said that you wanted them to make breakfast, so we made breakfast.
Speaker 2: So you're so defensive. Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 7: I don't buy Selena.
Speaker 8: I don't buy that you would give that feedback to someone that you're newly dating.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 8: I don't foresee, like somebody goes out of their way to cook you breakfast and you're going to complain about it.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think the difcision complaining and being like, oh my god, thank you so much. They were a little bit running. Maybe next time you have to like laugh while you say it. So it's like that's not bee worthy.
Speaker 9: Now do you think that in this scenario where everybody is getting breakfast like cooked for them in the villa, do you think that breakfast is then the bare minimum? Because that's another thing that this lady kind of brings up.
Speaker 2: Kind of, now we've set the standard, you make breakfast every single day, Now we need more.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just the expected thing. That's not the going above and beyond. At that point, you've set the expectation.
Speaker 9: So that's one of the other issues that comes up with this couple specifically, where she's like, I feel like this is the bare minimum. The breakfast is the bare minimum.
Speaker 6: Everybody else is doing a couple dates with you know, they're getting creative.
Speaker 9: They don't have a lot in the villa, but like they're doing little workout dates with their partners. They're making more of an effort. But this couple, like they claim to be the strongest couple in the house, but it's like, are you really the strongest when you think that your partner isn't trying.
Speaker 7: I can't even cook a pancake. Come on, get a going, I mean going back to the pancakes.
Speaker 8: If my wife, when we first started dating or whatever, and I was interested in her, if she cooked me anything, I don't care. If it was the grossest thing that I'd ever tasted, I would eat the entire plate and I wouldn't say one thing about it. Yeah, I would not. There's just not a chance. There's no scenario, even to this day. I don't If my wife made dinner, I don't and I didn't like it, I don't care. I would never deliver negative feedback about anything that somebody cooked for me, because they're going out of their way to do something nice for you. I think, specially you're gonna critique it get out of here.
Speaker 6: Especially if they don't like.
Speaker 9: If they don't it's not as easy for them to do it, and they're trying their best. I would feel really bad about shooting them down and being like this is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Maybe it depends how because I can see my man bringing something up and then me just like laughing it off, like oh, like yeah, I tried my best, or oh yeah I got sidetracked and these did cook a little bit too long, like sorry, about that. It's not a big deal. You just like he says it, it is what it is. And then but but it's over.
Speaker 6: But that's him telling you, right, So what about the other way?
Speaker 2: That's what I mean, Like I think that's just something that I've gotten.
Speaker 6: It just kind of just what it is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you would say it, like would you ever say it like she did the pancakes ring a cook.
Speaker 2: By the way, No, And I wouldn't have brought up another man and that I had to get another man to help fix my pancakes.
Speaker 9: And it also kind of seems like she didn't bring it up like right away. It seems like it was like a she kind of held onto it. She held onto it till after the guy helped her with a new batch of breakfast, and then wanted to use that as.
Speaker 6: Like a this is the bare minim, mom, and you need.
Speaker 8: A step it up to me, like somebody cooking you something or cooking you breakfast or whatever is like akin to like somebody bringing you flowers and balloons, and the person's like when the balloon's a little deflated and the flowers are a little wilty.
Speaker 7: So like you would never say you would just say thank you because it's a nice gesture.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: The same in my mind, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So love Island, Paul and I D's and my favorite rama, I love it.
Speaker 6: And a lot of kissing, Oh my gosh, and.
Speaker 2: That's kind of gross.
Speaker 6: They kiss all of the time.
Speaker 2: Today's time, it's trending to exnagt gottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So, the Jeff Bezos Lauren Sanchez wedding is about to happen. So before it was the rumored that it was going to be sometime between the twenty fourth and the twenty ninth. According to reports, the actual wedding will happen on the twenty seventh. But like starting today and even yesterday and even this past weekend, I told you about the phone party they had in their yacht. The festivities are underway, you guys. So all this week, yesterday and today, celebs are flooding Venice. They're gonna be getting married in front of two hundred guests. The Kardashians are going to be there, Evanka Trump Orlando Bloom then a ton of like just billionaires and CEOs, other actors and models. It's gonna be like the events, and there's already a lot of excitement. They're gonna be having a bunch of different themed parties. They had the phone party, They're having a pajama party, you guys would guess. So guests are having to pack like all these random things, and there's gonna be at least two other themed parties that we just don't know what the themes are, but they're having to pack all these accessories and stuff.
Speaker 9: Do you think that, because you know how at the end of the night, it's like they have a little send off, right and then the bride and groom just leave.
Speaker 6: What if they go on a rocket and.
Speaker 9: They just like go up to space dude at the end of the wedding. That's definitely something that they would do.
Speaker 2: They have the just likelos.
Speaker 8: Up like one of those SpaceX moms, and then we're like, I guess that was the shortest marriage ever.
Speaker 2: Too far, too far.
Speaker 8: We talked yesterday about how they had a foam party on the Yea on their five hundred million dollar Megga yacht or whatever.
Speaker 7: And that was one of the festivities. Do you remember that?
Speaker 10: Yah?
Speaker 7: Did we not talk about that?
Speaker 2: I just mention that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, So the phone party I heard that was not. I heard that was for their the kid's birthday. It was yes, I heard that was for like their son's like nineteen year old. I don't know if it's Bezos kid or whatever, and like, would you want to go to a foam.
Speaker 7: Party with your no, with your dad and your new stepmom.
Speaker 2: I saw pictures of just them and the foam and she's in like the tiniest bikini. It was for one of their kids.
Speaker 7: That's what I heard.
Speaker 8: Can someone can just can you go to the JV show fact checking department? But I heard that phone party was not like a pre wedding thing. It was a birthday. But now thing, I ain't going to a phone party with my parents.
Speaker 2: Well, there's gonna be no shortage of actual wedding festivities here. I'm seeing that they are staying in the armand Venice. It's a landmark built in fifteen fifty, so it's it's like a landmark there in Venice. The price ranges from two thousand to ten thousand and more A nights and this is where they and the guests are staying. Then of course you may maybe you've seen pictures of the protests that are happening all around the city with signs like hey, you could rent out the city, but you can't pay more taxes. People are so mad that they're there, and it's been a nightmare for their security team. They're having to like scramble and adjust their plans literally like in real time, hour by hour as protests like move from this space to this space. One thing is the yacht, Like where a chef bas is gonna park his mega yacht. They can't just dock it in the lagoon where they had planned because there's protests there. So one thing they're considering is having it like like far from land and it's just like docked out there in the middle of the water, and then using a fairy to take guests from the dock.
Speaker 7: You they'll have to anchor. I have to anchor out crazy.
Speaker 2: And then other billionaires that have yachts, they don't want to go to Venice or at all or anything like for the next couple of weeks because it's going to be just an ish show, is what they're saying. So they're moving their vacations to next next month.
Speaker 7: Oh, people protesting thinking that they're No, I'm just some other billionaire you should hate. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 2: Everyone's having to rearrange their lives because of Jeff Bezos. All right, what did you find out?
Speaker 6: Yes, it was for the nineteen year old sons.
Speaker 2: Oh my birthday?
Speaker 7: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: That's so awkward?
Speaker 7: Your parents like.
Speaker 8: Hey, for your nineteenth birthday, we'd like to have a foam party. You can invite your friends, but your new step mom's going to be in her tiny bikini there.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, No, no, yeah, I mean some some some sites are reporting that it was like pre wedding activities, but others are saying, like it's it was for the nineteen years birthday party?
Speaker 8: Yet, dad, can I have another area of the yacht We have a party with me and my friends, and you guys don't come over here.
Speaker 7: Big enough, it's plenty big enough. Let me have a.
Speaker 2: Floor over here, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 8: The Sacramento Las Vegas, A's formerly of Oakland, had their groundbreaking ceremony yesterday at the side of their new one point seventy five billion dollar Vegas Stadium. I'm going to continue to be overly critical and negative about all this because they should be breaking ground on a stadium right here in the Bay Area. They could have done had they actually wanted to, and I've pointed out before that that's groundbreaking ceremony. They've already broken ground and begun construction on the site. You're supposed to do the groundbreaking ceremony before you start anything. You put the first little shovel in the ground, and then let all the excavators and the machine start working after that. That's already been going for a few months. Whether or not this thing is actually ready and complete, they said yesterday interviews that they are very confident that this thing will be done in time for the twenty twenty eight A season or whatever. Again, one point seventy five billion dollars. I thought one of the interesting things about this was it's going to be a thirty three thousand person capacity ballpark, the smallest in all of Major League Baseball. You're spending one point seventy five billion dollars to build a brand new stadium, and you're gonna build the dnkiest one in the entire league.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, what are we doing? Is it costing that much? Maybe they're gonna have a bunch of other like amenities.
Speaker 7: I don't I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's you know, it's on the Vegas Strip, and obviously building anything in today's age and tariffs and supply chain stuff like that makes it better. I don't know, But I would have thought they would have gone for a little bigger But maybe they realized that their home crowd attendance has been pretty low and there are gonna be a lot of A's fans that maybe don't want to go there and support the team. Here's another thing I wanted to bring up from yesterday's groundbreaking ceremony. They had a big banner up behind them as you know, they're doing the thing, and it said we are Vegas's team on it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 8: That's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way, because are you Vegas's teamy?
Speaker 7: No, you're not even there yet.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 8: And there's already professional sports teams that are there. You have the Raiders there now, and you know, and the Golden Knights in hockey, and there's a w NBA team as well, aren't they.
Speaker 2: All of this just seems so disrespectful to the Oakland fans like the fancier.
Speaker 8: Okay, now, if you're spelling the one thing, okay on the banner. If you were going to spell this, we are Vegas's team, how would you spell the Vegas part of that?
Speaker 2: We are Vegas v e g As apostrophe?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's how they did it.
Speaker 6: I some people still do apostrophe.
Speaker 7: You can do it either way. You can do it either way. But it just didn't.
Speaker 2: It just didn't a tricky one.
Speaker 7: I didn't know what they went that.
Speaker 8: So they went that, right, I'd like to be critical of it, but you said, I googled you could do it either one.
Speaker 7: You can't do it. You can't do it either way. It just didn't look about it you're looking for. It just didn't look right to me.
Speaker 8: I was like, we are Vegas team. Wait, and then I saw the little apostrophe. Okay, I get it. It bugged me then the whole thing, but it does all right. Thank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Thanks for making my morning start right.
Speaker 12: Appreciate y'all have a great day.
Speaker 8: Thank you so because everybody else bailed out for the summer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they did except for you, and that's.
Speaker 7: Why you appreciate you.
Speaker 2: That's the JV show Here on Wild I'm Selena Room and Jess. We were talking about popping champagne because of the thunder. They win the finals and they're young. They don't know how to open the show.
Speaker 7: Nobody knew how to do it.
Speaker 8: It was the most pathetic champagne locker room celebration you've ever seen. There were so many bottles left over that they didn't even crack and spray because they just it was too difficult for them to figure out how.
Speaker 2: Just and I said that, you know, it is a little scary when the cork pops off. Good morning JV show.
Speaker 7: This Christina from Roseville. I'm calling because I used to be.
Speaker 3: The same afraid to spray the champagne bottle. However, you can practice with a hose outside like a water hose. Oh, you take off the spray nozzle and turn on the water, hold your thumb over the top of the hose and just put the water more forcefully as you go and get comfortable with holding your thumber with the hose and not tell you would sprays champagne bottle. Cheers Hopes it helps have a great day.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm with my kids. I'm gonna spray this over you.
Speaker 8: There, you go exactly like you're in a club concept. Do you know how to spray a hose like that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean you just like put your thumb over it.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm just wondering because some things that I take for granted, like everyone knows how to do, then sometimes you ladies don't.
Speaker 9: So'm I mean I don't have a hose for my house because I live in an apartment, but sure I'll get one.
Speaker 2: Just spray my neighbors to your sink and then just use that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I love spraying hose.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win this JB Show, Chuck Mug. You just have to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word. It's always and you think you know what it is and I don't know. If we're to that talkback feature on the Iron app and leave your guests right there? Are you guys ready for today's clip? I'm not ashamed of it. In high school, I wanted to everyone anyone who was willing. Then no teachers didn't off limits state. Yeah, they were there, they weren't.
Speaker 7: But like friends, parents and stuff, no.
Speaker 2: Didn't really apply to them either.
Speaker 8: Brought it all right, think about what that bleeped out where it could be?
Speaker 7: I have no idea.
Speaker 8: I don't know what we're talking about right now, but keep in mind this is a family show. So keep those guesses PG because the answer will be something yes, Radio friendly. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest, But you have to be the first cruick cance of the morning to win the JV show Chuck Munk.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: All right, back to what the bleep?
Speaker 2: It's where you have to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word correctly, and we're going to send you a JV show Chuck Mug if you miss today's clip. Here it is. I'm not ashamed of it. In high school, I wanted to everyone.
Speaker 6: No one woul no women.
Speaker 7: Wow, sure your mom was very proud.
Speaker 2: I know she definitely wasn't, but you know she never found out.
Speaker 7: Oh I don't think.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, let's go to your guesses. Hi JV show.
Speaker 11: This is Sandy and Melody from Gilroy and I.
Speaker 2: Think The bleeped out word is fight.
Speaker 8: Selena wanted to fight everyone.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Now that's far and away the most popular guests this morning. Are you insulted by.
Speaker 2: That a little bit? I'm not a fighter?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well you desiring me to fight anybody?
Speaker 7: People think you?
Speaker 6: Ever?
Speaker 2: Well? Thanks?
Speaker 12: Good morning, jab Show.
Speaker 2: This is Nileen friend Danville.
Speaker 12: My guest today is befriend.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day. Bye.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fighter, but I don't want to be everybody's friend either, So what are you?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of there is I'm just going to go into the motions, just with that face, like, don't even don't don't knock at me.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to actually fight you, but I don't want to be friends with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning. This is Johanna from Mantica. I want to guess that the briefed out word is meet. Have a great day. Oh definitely, no, no, no, oh you didn't want to meet people?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Wow, I didn't mind it, but like, don't get too close anyway, we're not friends.
Speaker 7: You still keep in contact with your high school girly group?
Speaker 2: Really, nobody what.
Speaker 7: Happened to them all? You just turned your back on them.
Speaker 8: You're like, watch me, I'm gonna be on the number one rated show in San Francisco.
Speaker 7: You losers.
Speaker 2: Honestly, my high school experience wasn't a great one. I didn't have a lot of close friends. And then like the couple, the couple that I did, We just the couple that I did. We just didn't keep it.
Speaker 6: Should you betrayed them?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Their boyfriends then moved to San Francisco.
Speaker 6: No, and then talked about them on the radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't acted like you were never from Selena's look at me. I mean, hey, we're down.
Speaker 2: And honestly, it's no beef because I still have them on Instagram or whatever. We just like didn't really talk after and honestly, it's beef. It's not, I hope, not a lot of heart.
Speaker 7: But you said their kids are ugly whenever you see Instagram?
Speaker 6: Did not you said that. You said they're not doing anything other life.
Speaker 7: I suck going nowhere.
Speaker 8: They're just out every weekend at the crab buckets.
Speaker 2: Hey don't Hey, all right, I have a guess if you think you know what today's bleeped out word is leaving on the talkback, leave crap more talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep or I Gotta do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly and you get a chug mug. Here's today's clipication She missed it. I'm not ashamed of it.
Speaker 6: In high school.
Speaker 2: I wanted to everyone. We've heard a lot of good guesses so far, but not the correct one. Let's go back to the talkbacks. Hi calling on behalf of Lena from Ampeda. That's too shy to talk, but she says to hug, I wanted to hug everyone.
Speaker 7: Selina doesn't hug people.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not much of a hugger.
Speaker 8: No, I've worked with her for about ten years now. I got two side hugs.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was it. Good morning JV Show. This is Cat from Pensacola. My guess for the bleeped out word is dance. All right, have a great day. I wanted to dance anyone dancer, No, not a great one.
Speaker 7: That doesn't. That doesn't stop a lot of people though.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 8: Yeah to me, have another drink and go for it. Also a side note, JV Show I just checked.
Speaker 7: JV show.
Speaker 8: Number one in Pensacola, Florida is to thank you for listening. Tell your friends in other cities. We'd love to become number one other places.
Speaker 16: Hello, this is Francisco, also sud City, California. And I think that the bleeped out word is kiss, thank you, goodbye?
Speaker 6: Kiss everyone.
Speaker 7: How many people did you kiss in high school?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 2: How many people did I kiss when I was in high school?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of three?
Speaker 7: Okay, Jess? How many people did you kiss when you were in high school?
Speaker 6: Probably around there, maybe like two? How many people did you?
Speaker 1: Too many to count? Obviously I was so it was so cool back then. I don't know three, four, maybe five or five?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not bad. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 9: And one in JV show, it's Floria and Morgan Hele, And my guess is.
Speaker 2: Copy kind a great day. Bye, here's today's clip. Unbelieve I'm not ashamed of it. In high school, I wanted to copy everyone.
Speaker 7: Well, you were one of those.
Speaker 2: Didn't start out like that, but like towards the end, I do not give a fart. I did not give a fart. Give me your homework you're you're.
Speaker 7: Talking about on tests?
Speaker 8: I thought you're talking about like fashion style, and people will be like, oh my god, this is the coolest you know jacket ever, and so like yeah, that is the coolest, and then two minutes later like this is the dumbest jacket ever and slam like, yeah, I don't even know why I even got this thing home. Yeah, oh you were a cheater. I don't know what's worse to admit here this.
Speaker 2: Segment, all right, is that the only person that got it non tireless.
Speaker 7: Let's give some Let's give some music.
Speaker 8: Let's give some shout out music, Laurie and Morgan Hill. She came with the very first correct answer this morning, so she's getting percent a brand new JBI show.
Speaker 7: Chuck up, what's up outside of that?
Speaker 8: I think it was me me out of Las Vegas this morning. She had the correct answer at JB show also number one in Las Vegas, which is a good deal.
Speaker 7: It's us right now.
Speaker 8: Then the Las Vegas Raiders, then the Golden Knights, then the WNBA team. I think they're the Aces, and then the A. The A's the JV Show number one on that list. So appreciate you guys being listening from out there.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine, and we are commercial free.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday. I'm Selena and I'm just hey, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 7: Hi, Who's this is Sana Diana?
Speaker 2: How's it going? How are you? Good morning? And then with my nephew, Sebastian, his Sebastian Sebastian No cheating? Okay? Got that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? So you guys are going to be playing the JV shows. You have nope game. If you can get three out of four at trivia questions, right, you're gonna get these tickets.
Speaker 6: To see Ava Max at the Massana.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you can get it done. Are you ready? Let's do it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: So here's question number one. In two thousand and four, the city of Hollywood, California, they banned the use of silly string during what holiday?
Speaker 8: Am not?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: We'll think about I mean, you know holidays. You think about one where you know kids, those pesky teens might be using some silly string.
Speaker 2: Teens. Fourth of July, I don't know. Halloween?
Speaker 7: Halloween, Yeah, yeah, have you heard of Halloween before?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 2: My favorite holiday?
Speaker 7: But yeah, oh Halloween is the best.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Question number two a pup of phobe is a person that is afraid of what A pup of phobe?
Speaker 1: Don't say puppies because nobody's afraid of puppies.
Speaker 7: They're so cut.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Puppets. There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, here's the question number three. Gala, Jazz and Granny Smith are all different types of what?
Speaker 8: Gala?
Speaker 2: Could you repeat that question? Gala Jazz, Granny Smith, they're all different types of what?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: The only thing I can think it's Apple for.
Speaker 8: I don't know who Granny Smith was, but she may She's got a pretty well known apple.
Speaker 7: Granny Smith. Question number four.
Speaker 8: You guys need this one to win the game, and so far I feel like you've got two guesses. Correct, there's just been guesses.
Speaker 7: Keep this good luck rolling.
Speaker 8: Your sternum is connected to what bones in your body?
Speaker 7: Touching mine right.
Speaker 2: Now I'm trying to send the answer to.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: This is on your chest and it's connected to what is the bone?
Speaker 11: Is a question?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What bones?
Speaker 6: Bones?
Speaker 7: Bones connected to the.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 7: You can feel it.
Speaker 6: When you have your t you have your T bone, you have your T bone.
Speaker 7: I think that's ah, yeah, that's not like a sake.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Come on, just.
Speaker 2: Over, pick a bone.
Speaker 7: Just feel your We're really trying hard to keep you don't win here.
Speaker 2: Come on, just picked this, pick a ball in that reach.
Speaker 7: Just shout out your favorite bone. But be careful.
Speaker 6: Bones.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know any other like a.
Speaker 10: Your breastbone.
Speaker 1: That's the only bone.
Speaker 8: Breastbone is your stern. That's another word for it. It's connected to your your ribs. Ribs is the answer we're looking for.
Speaker 2: I feel like, oh my god, yeah, you can't make good drinks. Lena Sebastian. You should have cheated. You should have just looked up the answer and given it to her.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're very against cheating.
Speaker 2: Get cheat that one.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for not cheating. Look, you guys didn't win the JV show. You have no game. I'm so sorry. But don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold. Okay, hang hang on there, all right, all right? Oh I almost hung up on her. I didn't though she's there. She's on hold. We got to get to today's hot is trending? Have you been hearing any rumors about who will be performing at the next super Bowl halftime show. I have not there's a major name thrown out, a huge name. I'm gonna share it with you. Coming up the hottest thing.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Before we get to who is rumored to headline the next super Bowl halftime show, I have your ditty update. As you know, we are nearing the end of the trial right now. Homeland Security Investigations special Agent and Joseph's or Yellow is back on the stand once its cross examination wraps up, which I mean, you should be done anytime now. The prosecution plans to rest their case again. The defense said it's only going to take a day or two for them to present their case to the jury, by the way, indicating that they're not going to be presenting any witnesses, not even ditty. They're not calling anybody to the stand. And because it's.
Speaker 8: Weird, they don't have any expert witnesses, anything to true weird any of the other testimony that they've heard.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are like, wow, Didty's team is like not even trying.
Speaker 8: But they have to be one of the most expensive legal teams ever, so they must know this strategy better than we do. Maybe there's some thinking. There has to be some thinking behind this, because in a normal trial like this, you're going to get some some expert witness or somebody else to take the stand, or they're going to find somebody else in Didti's inner circle, Like all these people were having a great time at the freak outs.
Speaker 6: They love baby.
Speaker 2: They If they do bring up someone to the stand, I'm assuming it'd be maybe just like one person, because how many people can you squeeze into one or two days. You know, it'd be like one person max if that. But a lot of people are suspecting that they're not gonna call anybody, and then because they're gonna wrap their case so quickly, closing arguments are expected to begin on either Thursday or Friday this week. Okay, wow, I know it's interesting coming to a close, all right. So there is a big name rumored to headline the next Super Bowl halftime show. I know we are a ways out from the next super Bowl. It's not gonna be till February eighth, twenty twenty six. Right, you're at LEVI stadium if you don't know, that's right, Santa Clara, It's coming to the Bay. So this is purely just the rumor. Okay, that's his prediction. Write that down. So this is purely just the rumor. But how do you guys feel about jay Z headlining?
Speaker 7: Here for it?
Speaker 2: I'm here for it too.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Is it a conflict of interest? Though?
Speaker 8: Because he runs the NFL part that books the guy right books the art.
Speaker 2: Jay does work with the NFL. He and Rock Nation they're in charge of overseeing all things music and entertainment. When you know, the NFL does certain events and things and that includes halftime shows. I would say it's a conflict of interests interest, But I do I feel like Jay's waited out long enough and if it just makes sense for him to perform, then it just makes sense, you know what I mean. Maybe that's why he showed up at Beyonce's show this past week and people think that maybe he's dropping an album soon to coincide with this. I mean, no album's been announced, but that's what people are thinking now.
Speaker 7: But that would be smart.
Speaker 1: And you'd rather have jay Z now than jay Z ten years from now, or you know what, I mean, yeah, that windows starts to close at some point.
Speaker 2: And the point I was trying to make is he's waited long enough by having other performers. It's not like you just got the gang and was like, oh, I'll perform at everything. He's put on other artists to show that, you know, he's he's really thinking of the NFL and how they can benefit from him, not just himself.
Speaker 9: There's also nobody else that comes to mind that could do it.
Speaker 2: Or should Yeah, I mean, I guess not. Now a lot of people are also thinking this putting himself in the halftime show could be a response to Nicki Minaj. There's a lot of drama going on with Nikki right now rock Nation. Yeah, she's basically threatening to expose a lot of like the higher ups at rock Nation, and she's saying that Rock Nations always like headed out for her. They've never they've never had her back on anything. They've been trying to like silence her, and a lot of the things that she's imposting this is on Twitter. By the way, She's not like saying names, but she's like just dropping hints here and there. She's also recently, you know, had beef before this last halftime show. Remember, she really wanted low Wayne to get the gig, and so she fired off some tweets about Jay and the NFL and Rock Nation then and then on one of Low Wayne's new songs banned from n O, she also she's on the remix, and she also, you know, took some shots to the NFL in that song. So people think this might be Jay's like passive aggressive response like, Okay, well, I'm just going to put myself.
Speaker 9: Then, No, I don't think he's going to do it. You don't think he's gonna head Now I'm gonna lock in my prediction.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say no, jay Z doesn't do it.
Speaker 7: Do you think he does it within the next five years?
Speaker 6: I'd say yes, next years, yeah, just not this next year.
Speaker 2: I think he is going to do this one.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm writing it down on your prediction, Graham.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's too soon.
Speaker 8: I don't My crystal ball is a little cloudy on this. But if I had to lean a direction, I'd say he is going to do it.
Speaker 2: WHOA, Okay, all right, predictions lot, it's so early, I know it is, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All Right?
Speaker 8: Instead of focusing on making better French fries in and Out, lowering up and going after a popular YouTuber. This guy's name is Brian Arnett. You guys follow him hilarious prank Now I'm kidding, I don't fallow. He has more than six hundred thousand followers though, across YouTube and other social media platforms. Back in April, he uploaded a video of him pulling a prank on some unsuspecting in and Out customers. He dressed up like one of those drive through employees that stands out there the drive through line takes away orders. And he did this on Easter, when if you're a real in and Out fan, you know in and out's closed, but seeing him out there, people started pulling into the drive through and in the video, which has since been taking down, he pretends to take customers orders and then he goes into saying a bunch of.
Speaker 7: Quote lude things to them.
Speaker 8: At one point he's even telling people, we've had a pretty bad cockroach problem this week, and some you know, one of his somebody's working for him, even brings the cockroach out and there's some different stuff. Arnett has a history of pranks in and Out apparently he's a favorite, their favorite target of his well. In and Out finally responded. They file a lawsuit in federal court this past Friday. The lawsuit of legs that Arnett falsely represented the company and there's leude, unsettling and bizarre behavior where defamatory and reflected directly and negatively on the In and Out brand. If successful, the suit would ban oar Net from all in and Out locations moving forward, a lifetime ban ever setting foot in an in and Out ever again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, can you imagine a life like that?
Speaker 1: You could probably still sneak through the drive through right or door dash it or have somebody else there's a way to get in and out. I'm just saying, if you're not allowed to step foot in there, and what do they have facial recognition cameras on.
Speaker 6: The way in there?
Speaker 7: They don't anyways.
Speaker 8: Uh, they're gonna he's gonna be if he's found liable for this, he's got to pay a bunch of financial damages as well as all the money that is that was made from his video is owed back to In and Out.
Speaker 2: Do you know how mad I would be pulling up and this guy's taking my order, and then I pull up to the window and their clothes and you're just starting would cry Like I would actually cry, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: That's the prank in itself.
Speaker 8: It's just like you don't even need to say like gross stuff to the people that you know their food had been messed with. It's just the fact that when you end up going through all that, then you don't get anything.
Speaker 2: It's like dangling a carrot in front of frond of your nose. I don't know the actual analogy something like that. Next on the JV show.
Speaker 6: A carrot, wouldn't it be a candy? Dangling a candy in front of you?
Speaker 2: Say, there's a carrot one, Well why would I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think a carrot over Like, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's analogy was like you're dangling a carrot in front of a horse's to make it walk, to make it walk forward, you know, like you're dangling out front of them then walking towards.
Speaker 7: It and keeps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but imagine doing that with a double double.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, making a three by three.
Speaker 1: And I'm in the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Are you closed off or like if a bombshell comes in here. Are you going to entertain it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Are you closed off?
Speaker 17: Gram?
Speaker 7: I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, No, that's the wrong answer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's new bombshell report. No, no, it's like going to rock the very foundation of everything we know.
Speaker 2: Correct answer is closed off because you're married.
Speaker 7: Oh like a bombshell.
Speaker 6: I was learning on the.
Speaker 2: Love Island terminology. Yeah, I'm new to this, got it.
Speaker 7: I'm very closed off.
Speaker 2: Yes you are there, you go, right answer. Thank you Toby for nine the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just we were just talking about the Jitty trial. Prosecution plans to rest their case today and then the defense is going to present their case of the jury over the next day maybe two days, and a lot of people are like, okay, that's kind of quick. So basically they're not going to bring anyone to testify.
Speaker 12: Hey, you guys, good morning. This is Cole out in San Jose.
Speaker 15: Longtime caller, first time listener. Hey, the reason did he not putting anybody up on the stand is because that opens them up to cross examination and you dang well know did he doesn't have anybody on his side with a clean streak. Excuse me, anyone on his side with the clean streak.
Speaker 8: Okay, a couple things he did call everybody in San Jose just say he's a long time caller.
Speaker 7: First time listener.
Speaker 2: He got that background.
Speaker 8: It'd be weird to be like calling us all the time and never have listened. But I'm glad you're listening for the first.
Speaker 7: Time today and caught the Diddy segment. Welcome on. Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a smart strategy?
Speaker 7: It can be. I mean, like you said, if you.
Speaker 8: Don't have anybody that you think is that credible, that credible or is going to be a liability when they are cross examined, then you don't put them up there. That same reason that they usually don't have defendants testify, like the reason did he's not taking a stand, he's a lot Then they open him up to cross examination, the prosecutors are just going to destroy and make him look terrify. Yeah, so that's why you don't do that. But I'm still I would still think they would have some sort of credible you know, person, witness, expert, whatever that they would trot out there.
Speaker 2: Right, And I know recently, you know, we've been talking about the Ditty trial a lot one of you deal Holes recently asked if his mom or family had still been in the court room his entire time. I did see that his mom has been there every day, even with freak off footage being shown. Wow, to the jury and to everybody else, mom has been there.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 8: I mean, Selenaugh said, let's just say this was your son someday in the distant future, you would want to be there every day in court for them.
Speaker 7: I mean talk about kind of boring.
Speaker 8: Although in this case the stuff that you're learning about I don't want to know.
Speaker 7: That about my not at all.
Speaker 6: But you have to show up. You have to know.
Speaker 8: I'm putting some ear plugs in for something, yes, and an I'm ask for other parts so.
Speaker 2: You'll be sleeping basically. Yes, Okay, nice, all right? So how do you guys feel about no phones at concerts?
Speaker 7: I don't like it, love it.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about this yet. Sabrina Carpenter, you know, she's in the new issue of Rollers, Rollers magazine, Rolling, so that excuse me, And she said that she was recently in Vegas and she went to check out Silk Sonic in concert. Okay, Brenda mars and Annerson pac and they took her phone. They took her phone and they locked it up, and she said, she's not high, I'm Sabrina Carpenter. Well no, she like she gladly like gave it up. And she said that she had never had a better experience at a concert. She said, quote, I genuinely felt like I was back in the seventies. I wasn't alive then, but I felt like I was there everyone singing, dancing, looking at each other, laughing. It was really, it just felt so beautiful. Okay, she said that sounds nice.
Speaker 8: I'm one hundred percent with this, and it is so so true. Everybody stands there with their phone and then you're looking at the screen on your phone to make sure you're recording the right part of the video that you're never gonna watch again.
Speaker 1: So what you doing it?
Speaker 2: I just don't feel like I can be without my phone. You can, I can. A lot of people had really good points like, well, what if there's some kind of emergency, you have kids that you need to be checking in on, and you're without your phone for like four hours, Like, come on, there's reasons why you should always have it on you.
Speaker 8: It's weird how life happened before and people have gone to concerts for generations and suddenly they don't get it and it worked then I don't get it. I just I don't know. There's something about it, like I almost feel bad for artists sometimes because there's no applause at the end of their when nobody can clap. Share you share is great, Yeah, but it's just like it's not as loud as it once was. That's my takeaway because I've look, I'm twenty seven and a half. I've been to concerts pre phone, I've been to the phone, and it's just not as loud as it falls. It's just not as loud as it once was.
Speaker 2: You've gone to a concert before cell phones are invented?
Speaker 8: Yes, and everyone wasn't holding a phone the entire time with their hands they clapped.
Speaker 6: What were times like back then?
Speaker 7: And then way more fun?
Speaker 2: How did you like communicate with the outside world?
Speaker 1: You didn't everybody you needed to communicate at the concert?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how did you even get there? How'd you find the venue in your car? But how'd you know where to go?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Superior sense of direction?
Speaker 2: And how did the world know that you were at the show. If you were not.
Speaker 9: Posting it, were posting it, Yeah, you could be lying to us, don't care right now?
Speaker 7: Don't care? Yeah, I don't mean.
Speaker 8: I I understand why people you know want their phone. It's to me, it's like a balance, Like if you're saying I don't want to be without my phone at all, and like, look, we all want to take one picture while we're at the concert of like you and your friends you came with. Sure, I'm not mad at that, but I'm annoyed by everybody, every single person recording the show. Ninety nine percent of you are never going to watch that footage again, So what were you, Like, what were you recording it for? Also, shouldn't they just make concert you know, recordings available and post that online later and then everybody can go watch an actual professional recording of it.
Speaker 7: Like that's the way that it should be.
Speaker 6: It's not the same.
Speaker 7: But I will say, like the horrible audioca, if.
Speaker 2: I'm recording something, it's from my Instagram. But for me, yeah, it's from my POV. I was there, so it's like I'm reliving it when I when I was there.
Speaker 1: Meaning you want to show other people, obviously, especially if you're a social media to the stage.
Speaker 6: No, but I will say Graham, and I hate to admit this.
Speaker 9: But I think the more I go to concerts, the more I'm leaning more towards your side, because I.
Speaker 6: Do kind of enjoy it more when I'm in the moment.
Speaker 9: I just don't want my phone to be taken away though if I go to a show.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I'm annoyed by everybody else's phones, but like I need mine on me, do you know what I mean? Like like like maybe they come up with some sort of thing where if you're up recording for like long periods of time, security can just come smack the phone out of your stupid hand or something like that. Yeah, But other than that, you're allowed to have it in your bags, because that's the thing I need to check in with, Like who's watching my kids? How are they doing? Are they sleep? Is their house not burned down? I don't trust my older kids watching my little kids.
Speaker 9: So just no recording. I'd be okay with that too. Let me have my phone in my pocket, but no recording.
Speaker 8: Everybody enjoy Yes, it's weird, Like you can go to a two hour movie and not whip your phone out and start recording the screen.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, yeah, because I'm not singing and dancing to that.
Speaker 7: You want that?
Speaker 8: You want the audio of you singing of the concert. I heard you sing on this show. I just felt like, isn't the same thing. You're going to a venue for entertainment. I don't whip my phone out and start recording the funny part in the movie. I got to record this part, Like no, you sit there and you watch and enjoy it.
Speaker 7: The concert should be like the same way.
Speaker 9: In my mind, that's a good point, but it just somehow seems different.
Speaker 8: I went to I went to Bottle Rock, and I didn't whip my phone out and record the concert at any moment. And I had an awesome time.
Speaker 2: How did you even do that?
Speaker 8: I took one picture, you know what I mean? Like, sure, I had the best time. I was in the moment.
Speaker 2: All right, So you can leave talk backs. How do you feel about no concerts at phones that talk about.
Speaker 6: Concerts at gosh?
Speaker 2: Guy who left the talk bag he had his long time caller for some listener, how do you feel about no phones at concerts? You can leave us a talk back on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were just.
Speaker 2: Talking about no phones at concerts. Sabrina Carpenter said she was in Vegas recently she had her phone taken and it's something she would consider at her shows. But like more down the line, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Alicia from Valo.
Speaker 17: I think phones should be allowed at concerts. If you don't want to use it, that's totally fine. If you want to just be in the moment, but the option should be given. And I don't think it should be compared to a movie.
Speaker 2: Because you can always rewatch that movie.
Speaker 17: It's going to come out on a streaming platform and you can rewatch it. You can't rewatch a concert live have a good day.
Speaker 6: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: The movies have somebody like like a Broadway play. Well, I guess if that's about, uh, can't have your.
Speaker 8: Phone out during the Broadway I just think, like I just use it as an example. But because Selena was saying I need to have my phone on because what if this, what if this? What if this? There, I was just saying, there's plenty of moments in our life where we can go our stretches. I know it's tough now in today's world where you don't bring your phone out, you get on a flight, you turn your phone off or I mean now they have WiFi.
Speaker 7: But you know, for a time used to be able to go.
Speaker 8: On a flight and you survived those couple hours without having access to your phone.
Speaker 7: I'm just my argument is you can do the same.
Speaker 2: But even at a movie, it's like, if I needed to pull it out really quick, I can the phone. I don't like the idea of it, but being taken away where I don't even have that option, I agree, all right.
Speaker 8: But I'm just there are plenty of you know, comedy shows, concerts that are doing this.
Speaker 7: There's a reason.
Speaker 2: I feel like there is a very common reason for it.
Speaker 12: Good Morning, JV's show. This is Savannah. My husband and I actually went to the Fluffy comedy show and he actually asked people not to record or take pictures and to just enjoy the show, and it was actually good.
Speaker 7: I liked that.
Speaker 12: So I definitely am for the no phones, just the occasional picture, but you know, no recording.
Speaker 2: See to that first talkbacks, uh talkback, First talkbackers talk back. She's saying that it's nice to have the option. If you don't want to use your phone during a concert whatever, I fine, put it away, but it shouldn't be like a general rule for everybody. The thing is, when you're somebody who wants to be in the moment and you have your phone put up, everybody else is having their phone in your face. Does still ruin that experience for you. So at a comedy show, when everybody's on the same page and there's no phones out, it is just a better environment.
Speaker 8: I think a lot of it has to do with the venue size too. You go to a big festival, you're a outside lands or ball rock like, you almost need a phone because you're gonna get separated from the people you're with and where are you. You know, it helps you, helps you find people. It suffer to control when the crowd is that large. But if you have as a venue where you have a seat, I think they I'm all for the ones, or they lock your phone up or whatever.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more talk back, Good morning, JV Shan.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with Graham.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't have.
Speaker 18: To whip out our phones and record and we're never gonna see it. I went to a concert like a year or two go back and I still have the recording, and I'm like, oh yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 2: There's no point just live in the moment. Yeah, you're never gonna watch it watching it back. Good morning about that. But I'm guilty of it.
Speaker 7: Oh me too, because everybody is. But then why you don't ever watch them, I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's just something about it.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I record because I know when I get home is when I'm posting, because I don't post like in the moment they're at the concert.
Speaker 6: I feel like that just takes too long.
Speaker 9: But I will say it's a storage problem for me because then I don't have any storage because I have three million videos of concerts. But then, like even at the Kendrick Lamar show, I was ready to record his main song not like us, and then I got that like I phone storage fool notification and I was like no, So then I'm panicking and not enjoying the song because I'm trying to get it on video.
Speaker 2: So I can understand why it's a question money is like we record all these things to post on our story or video. Nobody else cares.
Speaker 7: Like that was the one thing I was gonna say right.
Speaker 2: There, and I'm too, I'm recording now like us or when he's like Monster, nobody else cares because you know, I'm I follow people in different cities who saw Kendrick the same show, and I saw they were at a concert. I'm like swipe, who cares?
Speaker 8: But yeah, it's like there's one thing that you'll want to watch least that less than your own recorded Like you don't watch your own recorded video at concerts? Yeah, do you are you going to watch somebody else's The answer is no. That's the last thing I would ever watch on social media somebody else's concert recording.
Speaker 7: No thanks.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine a es, there's.
Speaker 10: A watch party for Love Island tonight at SP two in downtown San Jose if you want to watch it in public and if you're called up. But my girlfriend and I found it, and this is pretty cool. But fortunately you have a meeting of like five thirty and I think it starts up five or something like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: That sounds mine.
Speaker 7: Yes, a watch what you mean you were?
Speaker 9: I'm like on episode I want to say eleven or twelve, and there's like eighteen they come on.
Speaker 6: With them, so fast.
Speaker 8: What are you doing all day watching nothing?
Speaker 2: Yea, how are you caught up?
Speaker 9: It's because I started so late. They had already brought out like ten episodesh God, I know I haven't started yet.
Speaker 6: Zero two.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about nightmares, Graham, are you okay?
Speaker 8: First of all, I'm going to mark myself safe, but I do want to talk about something that happened last night. But according to some new research from the European Academy of Neurology.
Speaker 1: How is this new?
Speaker 7: It just is.
Speaker 8: Trust me, people who have frequent nightmares appear to have trip the risk of premature death. And those people also show significant signs of accelerated biological aging. What do you guys think You're biologic biological age is sixty.
Speaker 2: Much like sixty four thirty three? No, it's well, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 7: They say that for you.
Speaker 8: They say that the stress that nightmares can place on a sleeping body is what causes all this. And they say your sleeping brain can't distinguish dreams from reality. So when you are really stressed out in a dream or something terrifying is happening, your body's going through all the exact responses that it would if you were in that actual situation. And we know increased levels of stress and stuff like this are always have long time been linked to premature death other health complications. But also now we're seeing more more evidence showing that it's increasing your biological age also, so it's making you look rady too. So if you're having a lot the nightmares, this is sort of bad news for you, Selena. How often would you say you have a legitimate nightmare?
Speaker 2: I probably, if I had to guess, probably maybe like once a week. But I don't remember any of them.
Speaker 7: But I don't know what it's about.
Speaker 2: But I remember having one recently. I can't recall what it was about now, but I remember like having one and like waking up because of it.
Speaker 7: Were you in like a sweat, like in a panic, like you're.
Speaker 2: No Gods, I don't do that, but I do wake up and like, I thought that was weird, and then I go back to sleep and it's just you don't have like a panic attack, it's a dream.
Speaker 7: Just how often would you say you have a legitimate nightmare.
Speaker 6: I haven't had one in a really long time. Actually, I'd say maybe once every few months.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and what do you And do you remember? Selena says she doesn't remember.
Speaker 8: Just do you remember what your nightmares are about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Really, that's so scary.
Speaker 8: I have reagree. You guys know, I hate snakes. I'm afraid that rattlesnakes in particular. That's the if I'm having a nightmare, generally there's some where rattlesnake involved. I also have the but I don't know. I have like stress related dreams, but I don't. I wouldn't call it a nightmare like I have a lot of people in radio have the one where it like goes dead air or whatever. Yes, you see, I have those, like I'll have the one, but I always we talked about before I have the because I was a bartender in San Francisco for a long time. I have the bartending one still constantly all time where whatever they order, then I got to go look for it and we're out.
Speaker 7: Then I got to go back and then.
Speaker 8: They go, well I could get you this instead, and they go, okay, I'll have that, and then I go back to get it that's out too, and it's just a vicious cycle.
Speaker 7: I hate that dream.
Speaker 8: And I've also have the one where I show up I finally decide to go to class in college and it's the day of the final prepared at all. I hate that dream. It's the worst.
Speaker 6: Yes, the minor very similar to that school one.
Speaker 9: But usually it's like me finishing the school year and then realizing that there was one class I never went to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Also, I'm like, how am.
Speaker 6: I going to past this class?
Speaker 9: I don't know why I have those dreams still, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Even I know I have him too.
Speaker 1: Would you classify those, Selena as an actual nightmare?
Speaker 2: Though I think nightmare, I think like serial killer, like chasing you through a forest, nag back. But I do have I think everybody has the stress dreams. I even have once in a while, like like ones where my man is like I catch him like cheating, and I've noticed I've noticed those will happen if we're going through a dry spell a little bit in real life, oh, or like or is every once in a while out or every once in a while he won't kiss me good night because he doesn't want to wake me, And then in the middle of the night, I'm like, because I have a dream that like like the more the most recent one A girl just came up to him and just like kissed him. I'm like, what the heck? And like in my dream, I grabbed his phone and I'm like running and locking myself in different rooms to go through his phone. Then I woke up.
Speaker 7: Did you throw a rattlesnake at him?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I should have, but it really bothered me in real life. Like I tried to wake him up to like be mad, but he wouldn't wake up because he got to see Pat.
Speaker 7: Mash On wake up.
Speaker 2: I'm don't you know, Lily next day?
Speaker 7: Okay, well, legit. Nightmares.
Speaker 8: I don't know that I have those, Like I have the rousing one from from time to time. The other ones I don't really classify as nightmares, although your body is going through the stress response, and these researchers are saying that's bad.
Speaker 1: I do the thing.
Speaker 7: And it happened to me last night where I wake.
Speaker 8: Up, something wakes me up and my wife was still reading I think last night, so she was awake and then I like pop up and it's dark in the room and I as my eyes are adjusting, I feel like I see somebody standing over there, and then I like get ready, you know, like I'm ready to fight.
Speaker 7: Like I get up and kid's like, wow, way, what are you doing.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I said, there's something, and then I like start and then as my eyes adjusting, like she's like, there's it's nothing, go back to sleep.
Speaker 7: I do that one the other night. I got all the way out of bed.
Speaker 8: I was full ready to fight this intruder that was in our out.
Speaker 7: It wasn't. It was just my eyes playing tricks on.
Speaker 6: Sleep.
Speaker 8: I don't know that for whatever reason that that happens to me a lot, but it's not linked to a dream.
Speaker 7: I wake up and it's happening. I'm half awake.
Speaker 9: But you know what I mean, I have bad dreams if I take melatonin gummies. Oh yeah, I'm not allowed to take those. Well, I'm not allowing myself. Every time I've actually heard that's pretty common.
Speaker 8: Every time I've ever given those my kids never again. They fall right to sleep like this is great, and then four hours later they wake up screen.
Speaker 7: Screaming same never again.
Speaker 8: Hashtag never again, hashtag nap a strong hashtag never forget.
Speaker 2: I also do it once in a while, though. They just give them a little half ur their fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just mix it in with their Oatmeal the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about dreams or nightmares that we've had. Grahamy said, there's a new study that founds that having nightmares can actually really harm your health.
Speaker 7: It's bad for you all the stress.
Speaker 8: Three times higher chance of premature death before the age of seventy.
Speaker 11: There is no way you guys are talking about nightmares and stress levels. I swear I had a nightmare last night. My husband told me that I was groaning and moaning and is like, you know, I was scared.
Speaker 2: So this is like either telling.
Speaker 11: Me this is wearying me.
Speaker 2: I relax, I ain't chill. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, Thanks guys, Bye.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you had a dream and your husband said you were moaning.
Speaker 8: That sounds like and he's like, yeah, you must have been scared of the dream.
Speaker 7: You must have been scared. Sure, And this.
Speaker 2: Like shadowy figure that's appearing in your house.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't believe in ghosts, but I think you might have a ghost.
Speaker 1: Between that and the birds that kept dying, something's wrong with that house.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I was saying a lot of times, as my eyes are adjusting, if I wake up in the night I think something is there. I'm like half asleep and I think something's there in the room, and I get out ready to fight.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I throw a pillow at it. Whatever. My wife was like, what are you doing? I need to go go You don't get back.
Speaker 2: And they say, when you're in that state where you're not fully sleep, not fully wake, that in between, that's where you're more like open, susceptible, susceptible to other dimensions between.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get in the in between. Well it wouldn't be then I have a ghost that just follows me.
Speaker 8: Then because this has happened to me my entire life, like, this is not a that's attached itself, goes Casper. Could you could you maybe remove the demon? Just like send some energy in the my total feel warmenting.
Speaker 2: Let me see I'm doing it right now?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I feel that. Okay, thank you got rid of the demon.
Speaker 1: The Hottest.
Speaker 7: It's all the stuff.
Speaker 14: You need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories and trending and sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: Fans have an issue with Miley Cyrus and Naomi Campbell. So Miley has a new song called Everyone.
Speaker 7: The two of them LinkedIn I'm got to tell you.
Speaker 2: Miley has a new song called Every Girl You've Ever Loved, and Naomi Campbell is on the song. I'm not really sure how I haven't listened to it. Can you find that out? Just because that was kind of weird to me. But anyways, they together did a signing event, like a meet and greet in London over the weekend. They're at this record store and I don't know if this is the first time Miley Naomi Campbell like ever met in person. They were acting like there were fans of each other. I'm more excited to see one another instead of like meeting the fans, and fans are lined up. They're coming up one by one to get their autographs and get pictures with them. And the entire time you can see a video of this JD Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story. Every picture a video that was taken. They're talking to each other and completely ignoring the fan that's in front of them trying to get a picture with them, Like the fan is smiling at the camera. Naomi and Miley are looking at each other mid conversation, like everyone's like, this is so rude.
Speaker 7: It is like, we're supposed to be here meeting you, and you guys.
Speaker 2: Are just they're paying no attention to the fans that were at this thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's mess up.
Speaker 2: And then after Miley thanked everyone for coming out, if you were able to make it, go grab your vinyl of this song and download it now, didn't even make any mention of the fact that she ignored hundreds of fans that day. The video very awkward. Go check it out. Also, Graham, were you going to talk about the Mets picture that just got signed. No, So they've made a bunch of changes to the roster, you know, the Mets did. They signed a picture that's raising some eyebrows because of his name. His name is Did you see the name?
Speaker 6: No, but I'm sure it's something interesting.
Speaker 2: His name is Dickie love Lady. He was just signed to a major league contract with the Mets.
Speaker 6: Like that's his legal name, that's the name, that's.
Speaker 7: His name, Dickie love Lady.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's my new favorite player, would be getting he's playing for the Mets.
Speaker 7: Go all right, we did. Jersey sales are about to SKARLT with for that, dude.
Speaker 2: It's going to make some money, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All Right?
Speaker 8: Well, while we are here chilling with pretty mild weather in the Bay Area, we haven't summer.
Speaker 7: We're still waiting hello summer.
Speaker 6: There are you at that?
Speaker 8: Although as soon as we get a heat wave, we're all going to be complaining. So and the rest of the country right now is currently baking under a massive heat dome Dutch oven thing or whatever they call us, and.
Speaker 7: It is actually so hot. Go to JB Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 8: You might be already there looking at the Miley Cyrus and Naomi Campbell being rude video. But if you're there, watch this video of a road in Missouri. Because the extreme heat actually causes the road to buckle.
Speaker 7: The road juts up more than eighteen inches.
Speaker 8: It like explodes upward instantly turns into a jump.
Speaker 7: There's a car that's coming right out.
Speaker 2: It's like a ramp at escape.
Speaker 7: On the car. The car has to go off the jump.
Speaker 8: It's pretty incredible because the road, like you see it, it legit just.
Speaker 7: Wait, I would exploads upward.
Speaker 2: I would mean I've never been to Missouri, but I thought they'd be used to heat.
Speaker 7: I guess they look.
Speaker 8: It is very hot Missouri, so yeah, you would think the road there would be able to withstand it. But it is incredibly hot and prolonged heat right now. Anice heat dome Dutch Oven.
Speaker 9: Imagine trying to explain that to your insurance company, Like the ground just changed suddenly.
Speaker 7: I was on a jump and I had to go off the jump. You see the car launch office jump.
Speaker 8: But yeah, they say the road buckled eighteen inches upward, all because of again the pressure building from the extreme heat causing the asphalt to expand. Again here in the Bay Area, that's not the weather we outlook we have going forward. It's going to continue to be kind of more of the same. They call it a classic summer week here in the Bay Area with cool coastal breezes and sunny inland afternoons. I don't know what we'll see when we get our actual heat wave. Also, they said there's going to be some nice red skies at night during sunset nuts from unfortunately some wildfire smoke that's drifting out.
Speaker 7: From Canada.
Speaker 2: This is so happy about that.
Speaker 7: This impact the air quality.
Speaker 8: It's very high up so you're gonna get some nice red sunsets, and you all know remember the old expression, red sky at.
Speaker 2: Night, don't take a flight.
Speaker 8: Red sky at night, sailors delight, red sky in the morning.
Speaker 2: Sailors night mailer, take warning, you guys, we've been over this.
Speaker 7: Don't take a flight. That's good. Maybe if it's a bowie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 8: AGT fans listen UPGT fans.
Speaker 7: You guys know what a GT is.
Speaker 2: I have never watched one episode of AGT. Are you serious?
Speaker 16: Me?
Speaker 7: Neither?
Speaker 2: Dead ass?
Speaker 6: Are you guys serious?
Speaker 7: Jess? You love America's got talent?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I love the buzzer moments. They make you want.
Speaker 7: The golden buzzer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the golden buzzer moments.
Speaker 2: Because is no one gonna bring up how I just said dead ass? Like seriously, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 7: Way are we not playing what?
Speaker 6: I feel like?
Speaker 2: You've said dead ass before? I have never said dead ass in my life.
Speaker 6: O hey, yeah, maybe that make that the last time is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, is no one clocking that she's over there standing on business?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, all right, so you watch AGT that that was for like eighty year old.
Speaker 6: I've watched it before.
Speaker 9: Okay, Jesse, sorry, I can appreciate talent.
Speaker 8: Just as dialing back her fandom before. She was jumping out of her seat at the mention of AGT and she's like, whoa, I've seen it. Anyways, on tonight's episode, You Guys, which is on NBC, I believe at eight o'clock tonight on America's Got Talent, you're gonna see the one time most hated man in America take a stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's not Kanye why would he be.
Speaker 7: No, he's yeah, we already know, well he had talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one time I hated guy.
Speaker 7: Did he is? He's currently incarcerated.
Speaker 2: Is it a reality star?
Speaker 7: Yes, it is h vander Pump Rules You guys. Tom is going to be.
Speaker 8: On performing with you guys. Know he's a musician. He has a band, Tom Sandval and the most Extras.
Speaker 7: And apparently.
Speaker 8: Next career step is audition to America's Got Talent. Now, look, here's the I want to play a little snippet that was a preview for tonight's episode because it starts off with Simon Cowell and then like making a face like, oh, this is gonna suck, and then by the end they're kind of smiling along. Here's a little piece of Tom Sandoval from and R singing on tonight's episode of America's Got Talent.
Speaker 7: Selena, you look very unimpressed or and all that. Did you think it? What did you think of his musical performances?
Speaker 2: It's actually really good.
Speaker 7: It's not bad.
Speaker 2: I wanted it. I wanted to hate it.
Speaker 6: Is it really him singing? Though?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean he definitely has some people up there singing with him in the band, so it's hard for me to totally decipher that if his voice is being propped up there a little bit by his backup singers.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's the main one. He is.
Speaker 7: It's Tom Sandval and the most extra.
Speaker 2: He's the most He's the most extra one.
Speaker 7: Yes, I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I really wanted not to.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you watched it. In like his like smug, he'sa dancing around. I think he does. Remember God, I can't remember I from the clip he did or not. He's still like you know, it's still Tom Sandval, the most hated man in America because he cheated on Ariana and we all saw it play out. Jess, what did you think of the musical performance there by Tom Sanders?
Speaker 6: I thought it was going to be bad. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: This is not golden.
Speaker 6: Buzzer for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm not giving him the golden buzzy.
Speaker 2: What is golden buzzer like the ticket to Hollywood?
Speaker 6: Golden buzzer takes you to the finals?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, I don't think anyone's hitting the golden buzzer, but I think people were surprised at his performance.
Speaker 2: Do you think he'll get the golden buzzer just because he's Tom Scandal? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, Tom Scandval will not be getting that.
Speaker 9: Well, why is he allowed to perform at something like this though?
Speaker 6: Isn't this similar to.
Speaker 2: The Nepo baby and scandal on Idol?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean his band never would be on this show if it wasn't right, if you didn't have such a notorious reality TV show?
Speaker 6: Time.
Speaker 7: Can we talk about someone that got the golden buzzer for real?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 8: In this whole situation, as his ex Ariana, who he cheated on, she suddenly cheated on. No, but I'm saying She's gotten the golden buzzer in life because now she hosts Love Island. She got a Broadway shows of the show.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm talking about Love Island all morning. I have yet to watch a single episode, but I'm I'm completely in from what I hear about it. And I didn't know she hosted the show.
Speaker 7: She's the host.
Speaker 2: Have you told me she was like the most boring person ever.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying hit her storylines in the in the episode. In the seasons leading up to the cheating scandal, she was just sort of like, yeah, she's there. She makes a few funny comments from time to She wasn't She didn't add a ton to the show in my mind. Then comes the season where the bomb drops He's cheated and you know, he's the most becomes the most hated man in America and all this stuff. And she has just taken this and just made a gazillion She's gotten so many opportunities. She's got a cocktail book, you know out probably multiple of them, and a Broadway show and of this and of that, and now hosting Love Island.
Speaker 7: I think she hosted last season too. Anyways, I mean, good for her.
Speaker 6: She looks really good too.
Speaker 2: Now let me ask Jess a question. Everything that Ariana now has, everything that Graham and you have just listed off, would you train your relationship for a good question?
Speaker 7: Never, she's got a lot of money in the bank.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you can stiyality.
Speaker 2: You can get a new better relationship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could write a book.
Speaker 2: About you make more money rather not?
Speaker 6: Would you? Guys?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure?
Speaker 6: Listening right now, she is.
Speaker 8: I was trying to convince Jess to change her answer. It didn't work, you answered correctly.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jess, we're about to go one. Oh Jess just ran out of the studio. Oh no, seemed urgent.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what do you think it was?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, she just texted me from the bathroom.
Speaker 8: She said her stomach feels like a rotten onion is in there fighting a possum. Thoughts and prayers are thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 7: Hopefully she can pull through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right. It's the TV show on Wild Dy fortnight.
Speaker 7: I'm Selina, I'm Graham.
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 9: This is Julio from Panol, currently from Hawaii, currently drinking of my tie.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's six fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 12: It's okay.
Speaker 7: At least it's better than what you guys are doing right now. It's true. Enjoy the day, have a good day. Hey, talk to day.
Speaker 2: Do you hear the waves crashing in the background.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're sitting there next to the ocean or a waterfall or something. Probably at his hotel. Drinking of my tie? What do you feel about that? Drinking of my tie? Six fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Corning TV show mentioning nightmares.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Hi, you guys haven't mentioned losing your teeth. I dream that all the time. But I have a rattlesnake story for you, Graham. I was walking upstairs into my house and I felt something hit my grocery bags. Thought someone threw a ball or something. Looked down it was a rattle sneak quilt up, go back inside. My bag was leaking. It actually had bit one of the cans in my bag.
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 7: How do get this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? And that could have been your leg.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight over that. I hate. I have bad dreams about them. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Very common bad dream is that people have like the crumbling teeth or teeth falling out or happening to me all the time you have that dream. Yes, there's some meaning behind that one. I feel like that's one that like, you know, the dream dakoders are like dreams like this is what this one means.
Speaker 2: It's when you can't there's something, there's something going on in your life that you can't control, and then all your teaching things is going because you can't control that either. Yep, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine