Speaker 1: You're listening to Everything out There with your host Steve Stockton.
Speaker 2: Hello friends, Hello, hello everybody, Welcome back. Steve's talking to here with you everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Thank you for joining us tonight. My guest tonight once again, she's back for another round, all the way from East Tennessee. Catheda kat Gray. You may know her from the YouTube channel ghost Lore and also Lee g First four Audio wrote a song about her called Love Online. Strictly platonic, but it is a good song, and if Lee gives me permission, I'm going to play it during the break, but otherwise, Cathita, come on in. How you doing, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: Congratulations on your son, Holden.
Speaker 2: And thank you, thank you. Yeah, i missed a couple of weeks here, but I've been doing the radio show for a little over a year now. This fact, if all things, if I've been able to do them while the baby was being born, this would be episode fifty three, but it's just fifty one, counting those two weeks in there. I didn't do one, so this is actually week fifty three, So a little over a year did I've been graciously permitted to be here on everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Thanks Clyde and Ron and Mike and everybody associated with the show, all the producers and everybody. So what's going on in East Tennessee? Did you? Did he those floods get down to.
Speaker 1: Your area surrounding me? But there wasn't anything that I know is really too bad in my area.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I lived up in Mountain City for about a year. It's in the extreme northeastern tip of Tennessee, and Rohan Mountain up there got hit. And just down the road Mascus, Virginia, where the Appalachian Trail passes through, I think that whole town was underwater from the stuff I was looking at. The Appalachian Trail I think is close to there a lot of those little towns. I was just surprised that how bad Carolina's and the parts of Tennessee got hit. Pigeon Forge, severe, bil Gallenburg. I saw something earlier saying that the roads were out in the Smokies, and you know at four forty one through the Smokies the snowflake fall as they close it down anyway, but apparently the road is absolutely gone in some of those areas. So who knows. Praiers for those people up there in the mountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, a few years ago we had some very bad range and there was a couple of little landslides. A landslide behind the apartment complex came down and just beat up the backside of that apartment complex, just sneaky Kirby Road going across the mountain. It was somebody that lost their life coming around through there when a landslide came down and knocked them out road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of devastation, destruction and deaths all over it. The toll just keeps climbing. It's again, prayers for all those people. Well, tonight we're going to talk about Haunted to Tennessee, and as a lifelong resident of Tennessee, I hope you'll be able to give some insight on some of these things that I came up with here.
Speaker 1: I know a few little things. I'd love to know a lot more. Hey learn every day it gets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always more stuff going on.
Speaker 1: As a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same here and the same here, And I didn't choose it. It shows me somebody asked me that once. I says, see what do you pick all the stuff to write about and talk about it? Who says I picked it? I think it picked me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even give a thought. It's just it's just like breathing. It's natural.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just is.
Speaker 1: Yep. I can't help it. I don't. I don't tend to not listen to, you know, stories or something like that. You know, I've never thought about having to not listen to it. Always an open mind or an open heart and ear for it, you know more. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Tennessee is a hotbed paranormal activity, with many historic locations boasting their own resident ghosts and spooky stories. Tonight, we're going to go over just a few of the most famous hauntings in this state. Let's go ahead and start with one of my favorites. That's the bell Witch Cave and Canoe Rental now in Adams, Tennessee. Now they've added the canoe rentals since I was there last time. But it's right there on the Red River, so I guess that makes sense. Have you ever been up there to the bell Witch Cave.
Speaker 1: No, I've always heard so much about that though. It's always coming across my YouTube feed or there's some connection to it or somebody related to the family.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's too extensive stuff to go in here, but we'll just briefly. You know, no list of Tennessee hauntings. I don't think it would be complete without the infamous about which entity that tormented the Bell family in the early eighteen hundreds, and I said, still haunt the cave where she once resided. Visitors of report hearing strange noises, feeling cold spots, and even seeing apparitions. And last time I was there, it's been a few years ago, but I heard some noises back in there. It's a creepy, creepy place, and I was the only one there. She unlocked the big iron door that they've got over the entrance, so I know there wasn't anybody already in there. And I took some strange pictures. Sadly I don't have them anymore, that got lost in a hard drive crash, but there's some pictures and some stuff down there that she said wasn't there. And Chris Kerb the lady, her and her husband own it, and frightening stuff. She's got a couple of albums that when I was there, that she's probably got more than that now that she photo albums that she showed me and people, She's taken some strange pictures, and people sent her strange pictures back. One of the strangest was the picture of her daughter, who was just young at the time, and her friend sitting outside the entrance of the cave, and her daughter's got a snake around her neck. It looks like maybe a book and stricter or something like that. And she said, yeah, she said, my daughter is absolutely terrified of snakes. And it's just two little girls looking at the camera and smiling, and her daughter has a snake around her neck. And she said, there has no way on earth that my daughter would have sat there posted the camera, smiling with a snake around her neck. Now, how do you explain something like that that's just weird?
Speaker 1: Is that a ghost snake?
Speaker 2: Or I reckon it's some kind of apparition or something.
Speaker 1: The bell Witch Haunting, it's right up there. It's getting to be known as one of the most known haunts of all time.
Speaker 2: It's very well known, and I would recommend anybody that here in that area. It's definitely worth this thing. And I've got a list here that I'll go over. Next up, we've got the Reed House Hotel, which is in Chattanooga. I've been by there, but I haven't actually stayed there. Room three eleven in this historic coachel has remembered to be haunted by the ghost of Ane Lisa Netherly, a woman murdered in the room in the nineteen twenties. Guests that are reported seeing her apparition, as well as experiencing strange noises and unexplained occurrences. Have you ever been to Chattanooga.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have, maybe passing through going somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have some cousins who live down there, and I was young at the time, didn't spend a whole lot of time going places. But there are some creepy places anywhere any older city like that.
Speaker 1: That's something I've never really got to do, but I will plan on it. I want to go to some of these haunted attractions, preferably more her personal private tours instead of like the big group tours or something. Maybe like even doing an investigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be fun. And they have a website it's called the Red House Hotel ri a d t h Ria d Househotel dot com and They've got some really nice looking rooms there. At our historic Chattanooga hotel, we specialize in nineteen twenty splendor while catering to modern chase. The Red House is a dazzling jazz era gym with the trappings of a new hotel. Two hundred and forty one rooms and start Getaway boast soaring lobby ceilings, dramatic chandeliers, check the floors, and leaming wood clad walls. Plus apparently a ghost. I don't know if they mention it on the side. A lot of places don't. Let's look, Yeah, the room three eleven here, it is on their website. Legend has it there's a ghost among us. Learn more about Anna, Lisa and Nealie. The Reeds houses resident spirit, and there are many who believe Room three eleven is haunted by the ghost of Ana, Lisa and Nealie, a guest who is allegedly be headed in the bathtub Holy Cow by jealouslover in nineteen twenty seven. Over the years, a number of games paranormal activity in the room, including unexplained noises, flickering lights, running water, shadowy figures are more. The Hanty Room is well known by many locals have experienced paranormal activity their own and there's if you go check it out on their website, there's a lot more. There are another guests who stayed in room three eleven swear to have felt Elisa's presence, and some say they have even seen her. Room three eleven was restored to its original nineteen twenty state during the hotel's latest res renovation. Many of the original elements from Analys and Eily's time remain, including a vintage claw foot tub hopefully not the one who's beheaded in, and an am radio a throwback there man. The lock on the door requires the use of a physical key, just like hotel guests would have used in nineteen twenty seven, and tours of the room when it's not occupied are available. Funderquest at the availability of a tour guide. So if you're in Chattanooga, Tennessee and surrounds, go check out the Red House Hotel and maybe you'll be introduced to Analyse and Etheralie, who was allegedly beheaded in the bathtub in room three eleven. Spooky stuff there, competed, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I kind of like the well, they're not abandoned, but they have been preserved and open to the public for such things like ghost hunts, ghost tours, is prisons, jails, prisons like Tennessee State Prison in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and another one that was on my list here that I'm gonna be talking about, and I've been on her show. I'm trying to remember. Yeah, she was on this show too, Historic Scott County Jail in Huntsvill, Tennessee, close to Oh Night of There, Ghost Biker, ghost Biker, what's your name for a YouTube channel? Ghost Biker Roage or something like that. I've had her on and they've got all kinds of unexplained stuff. They're former jail said to be haunted by the spirits of former inmates who died within its walls. Visitors have reported hearing screams, seeing apparitions, and feeling uneasy in certain areas. And they have a website it's Historic Scott coo Jail dot com and they do. They're open five days a week for tours. They have a museum there built in nineteen know for jail is on the National Resurance Historic Places and located in Huntle, Tennessee. They have a true crime and Law enforcement appreciation museum spends all three fours in Historic Jail and can be viewed during daytime general business hours and if you enjoy the mysterious side, they offer flashlight tours, guided ghost hunts, and private paranormal investigations in our after dark tours there after dark tours. But check out their website there, Historic scottco Jail dot com. And they've got some events coming up, especially here in spooky season. They've got a Haunted History Walk and then they do their their after dark there. They have some book signings and they've gotten escape room and all kinds of stuff. Definitely if you go check it out, if you're in that area, the Huntsville area, I've.
Speaker 1: Got to haunt here that you know, for the most part, kind of relatively unheard of. Her mynyway and it's a steamboat. It was It used to cruise the True Terry's the Mississippi River in American South. It was Doctor Chattanooga and operated as a floating hotel until it was bought by the Delta Steaboat Company. Mary Green is the name of the spirit that is said to linger on the ship, and she was a wife Green Line, founder of Gordon C. Green. She was a riverboat captain in her own ride and had she died in nineteen forty nine while aboard the boat. Witness to say she still hangs out near her former course. Well, i'd like to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to do that now I've done the They have a riverboat there at Knoxville. I've gone on a dinner carriese on that years ago. But I've seen the one in Chattanooga. They've got one in Nashville too, that you can see on the river there passed by. But I love those old river boats. Have you ever gotten to with one of the tours?
Speaker 1: No, have you bought the Queen Mary or anything like that? You need those.
Speaker 2: I've visited the Queen Mary, but I didn't didn't do the ghost hunt anytime. I think they've only started that racially. It's docked in Long Beach. But yeah, that said, I went on the I think the Star of Knoxville is the one that they have there on the Tennessee River Innoxville. People forget a lot of those towns in Tennessee are river towns. Chattanooga, Knoxville, Nashville. Uh, Knoxville probably wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for the river.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of something right now. It's probably not on either one of our lists.
Speaker 2: Hold on, say your dog agrees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you heard that. Hold on, Mike's moving to.
Speaker 2: Man because think it'll be right back with us here. I've got some other stuff coming up here. If you got any listeners in Tennessee, East, Middle, or West, let me know in the comments or get a hold let me say he's talk to eighty one at gmail dot com. Like to cover stuff in your area for more upcoming episodes of everything out there here on the gleig Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Hope everybody's ready for a spooky season. Getting geared up here. My son holding he'll be a month old tomorrow. It's hard to believe, but we've already got him some outfits or Halloween and stuff. Looking forward to it. He'll be too little to trigger treat this year, Next year and beyond should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to it being a boy dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's over up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just barely hear it. It's all good, just a little ambiance there.
Speaker 1: I guess season was thinking about he knows the recording, but he probably didn't think about you know, picking up or anything. When I'm thinking about it, is probably not on our list that I think you visited. My dad visited both been then to the water is the brother Mansion and Kingsport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rotherwood Mansion there, I've been down behind it. It's private property. I think a doctor lives there, and I couldn't. I didn't want to go up in the yard and get in trouble. So there's a if you go past it. There's a little picnic area on the French Broad River down there on the behind it. And I actually walked along the river bank and got along the back of it and waded out about knee deep out there and later found out the water right there behind it. That's where they've seen the ghost of the girl that drowned herself, that lived there at one time. So what can you tell us about Rotherwood Mansion.
Speaker 1: It's reported to have at least two ghosts hunting the place, you know, given him his reputation was built in eighteen seventeen by Frederick Ross, founder of the town Roswell, which later became Kingsborg. He was father to a lady named Rowena. She supposedly fell in love with a man from a nearby town. After they got engaged. The man drowned after his boat capsized in the Holston River. There, her second husband also died of He died of yellow fever. Her third husband and her had a daughter, and the daughter died, so she committed. She committed herself there, ended her life, and she's believed to be the lady in white that haunts the mansion. Witnesses have seen her near the river banks, and some say she is searching for her first lover, who drowned long ago. Also in the Kingsport area is the place that's gained a lot of popularity through the years. It's called Sensible Tunnel. There's different stories about the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought about that earlier when I knew you were gonna be young. We talked about that last time you're on this, But let's let's talk about that again. Tell us about Sensible Tunnel. You got some personal stories about there.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Now, my dad claims that when they were younger, him and his sisters and brothers, they went there, their car wouldn't start and like a bloody handprint just smacked right up on the side of the windshield or the side window of me. Finally the car started and they took off. Now he took me and my sister when we were kids, had a camper topping back his truck. I believe he got scared, is why he did this. But he's scared us so good. He crawled out of his window that way. We didn't hear the truck door. He'd come around through there and he just started beating and banging on the side of the truck. We screamed, he laughed. He got in the truck and we laughed. But yeah, Uh. Reports say that there was a woman that fell in love with a man. Now I'm not for sure which one was Native American at this point, I believe maybe the man was. Either way, they fell in love. It's forbidden. They supposedly wasn't supposed to be together, and one of them jumped and killed theirself from the train trestle there near it. And another story states that it was a home invasion and somebody was shot and killed there in the home invasion. Something about a baby's included in there. You can hear a baby crying that may I'm from. I think that the lady jonped to her dead, perhaps with baby you know. I also heard that a baby was harmed and killed during the home invasion, so it could be coming.
Speaker 2: They supposedly took it and left it in the tunnel. There's several conflicting stories about that place. Some say that it's not haunted at all, that the man who owned it, whose property it was on, he was the one that told made up all those stories and he haunted it. But then supposedly then after he died, he came back and haunted it. So yeah, but it's a spooky place. It's one of those where you pull up and drive up there and park your car and put baby powder or flour on the car and then when you leave, you have a little handprints all over it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and you can put your car neutral in some places like that. There's a place, I'm not sure if it's in Tennessee. You put your car neutral and maybe powder on the back your car, and you're I think there's like a little hill or railroad track and the car will actually move up and over it and you have little prints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard about that. There's one really famous one in Texas where supposedly a train hit a school bus full of kids and if you go and park your car on there, or stop your car on the train track and put it neutral, it's pushed across the tracks uphill by invisible hands. And if you put powder and flour on there, it's little hands. But apparently that's happened several places. It's just one of those urban legends that's got a bunch of different locations. But I think a lot of those somewhere it really did happen, and kind of like the telephone game when we were kids, whoever was telling it kind of updated it to somewhere that they knew about because my mom and dad. My dad was from Middle Tennessee Overventrice County. My mom was from a from the Kate's, Cobert, the Smoky's, or Ramsey, and they heard some of the same stories growing up. Just different locations, but you know, a couple hundred miles apart and six years apart, so those tails have legs, the tails travel. I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think there's a little bit of truth in all the Lord legends. You know, it stems from something. Apparently it was worth mentioning it to give it enough flex to carry out through the years, you know, become what they're known for. I think some truth lies in all of them. There's another tunnel that's said to be hone in your sensible, I believe it's a time. I'm still looking into that, but I'm gonna know more on that one. It's just it's not as popular as sense of all. But maybe it's a little more public accessible. Maybe you won't get them shot at or anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know the legalities go into sense about how long I said, I've been there, but I was with some people from the area, so I don't know if they had permission, but I hope they did. I was riding in their car. But it is a creepy place nonetheless.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I've been there and me and my friend, her boyfriend at time, he didn't hear anything, but me and her we heard her name was there. We heard what we thought was there was water trickling. You could definitely hear that. There's a cadence to that. But then it changed like somebody was walking in it and it was getting closer, and then you could almost hear like that a faint echo of somebody talking, and it kept getting closer and closer, and we didn't see anybody, so we just backed out, were backed on right on now there we couldn't see anything, but something definitely was audible and coming closer, and we're like, no time to go. We saw well we saw nothing hurt enough, you know. Now. The same thing could be said for the mansion there, Rutherford Mansion and King Sports. Some say it's not honted at all. The others, you know, swear that it's honed.
Speaker 2: The southing there, Yeah, it's cirry, nonetheless, especially being in the river back there it was and I didn't realize until later that that was the water where they see the spirit of the girl. But uh, it was interesting nonetheless. And another one I've got on my list here is Historic Rugby. Have you ever been to Rugby?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: It's just not too far from the Scott County Jail there. I think it's kind of on the way. It's a Victorian era village said to be home to several ghosts, including a former owner, Brian stagg An, a young woman named Isabelle who haunts the Taverdin Mistress. Have reported seeing apparitions, hearing footsteps, feeling cold spots. Now, from what I've heard, it's a it's a not a corporate community there in Morgan and Scott Counties, founded in eighteen eighty by English author Thomas Hughes. It was built as an experimental utopian colony. While it largely failed, there's a small community that still lingers there and they've started redoing it. They've got like a new subdivision over there. But all the houses are built in Victorian style, so it's pretty cool. But I've heard that every building over there is haunted to some degree. Now, there was a place I used to like to stop and eat over there called the Harrow Road Cafe. I don't think it's there anymore. I think I heard that it burnt down, but they're rebuilding it. But a strange over there, that particularly the library and some of those houses. So let's see. Let me take a look here. There's an Episcopal church there, the Thomas Hughes Library, Kingston Lyle, which is a Queen Anne style cottage, Percy Cottone, the house named Roslind and these are all from the eighteen hundreds. The Walton Court, the Rugby Commissary, Adena Cottage, Wren's Nest, the Windon's Newbury House, Honor Dock House, Pioneer Cottage, Martins Roust Oak Lodge, Ovington House and the Clubhouse and Twin Oaks all those are from the eighteen hundreds at all, supposedly hated, but it's interesting to go check that out. And if you can hear that noise in the background that's holding voicing his displeased.
Speaker 1: Something, he's just chiming and he's a beautiful baby boy.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, anybody that would like to see him, come to my YouTube channel Missing Person's Mysteries for one of my live streams. I'd have him on there, and also some of the other places of where I go live like Versutloor Audio with Lee g and then Monday Nights with Cisco Murdoch Journey through the Gate Paranormal Portal podcast. He's been on there with me a couple of times, but he's already got international fans. He's quite a little gentleman.
Speaker 1: And the brothers at the Belief Hoe too, they they were kind enough to send the little gift and as you know, they said, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've got to get them on this show. We keep missing connections and stuff. They want me back on their show of the Belief Whole podcast on YouTube and did it was an excellent show. That's of all the shows I've been on. I've been a guest on a lot of shows, that was probably my favorite appearance.
Speaker 1: Obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and uh Nicole's a big fan of theirs and she got to sit like in the virtual audience and watch the whole the things. She was the first uh stage guest or whatever you want to call it on there. So that's a good time. That was before I moved to New Mexico here and got married, so we were still doing a long distance thing at that point, but it might for a wonderful episode. I got to tell a lot of stories and everybody really dug it. Let me take a look here and see. Currently that's Belief whole podcast all one word on YouTube and the video popular. Yeah, I'm still the number one spot just a little over a year ago, four hundred and seven thousand views. And the other two most popular episodes they talked about me on it, Missing for one one the Portal Theory with a Fairies, Bigfoot, National Apartment Mysteries and Missing for one one the Containment Theory. Those both overwred and fifty thousand views. So go check out The brothers Chris, John and Jeremy the Belief Whole Podcast tell them. Steve Stockt and.
Speaker 1: Sent you a couple of the twins. There one recently moved, John moved. I'm not sure we've moved. He he recently moved. So, and there's getting situationd he's getting situated to back down. And they should have a show on. They come on Sundays too, every by see every two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't see if they've got one scheduled.
Speaker 1: I think there dude to have come on to Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got something. I'm in their expansion. I subscribe to that. So let's see. They had just had one eleven days ago. Yes, and they should be back on Sunday.
Speaker 1: But good stuff technically be tonight sometimes the last.
Speaker 2: One Dark Synagogue, skin Walker Shacked, the tutlou Man, the other episodes of Monster, Men of the Reservation, Other World, Early Odors, Psychic Mansion, Secrets of the Occult, Cold War, true paranormal stories, including Harper's Fairy Walking Bushes Wide. Yeah, just every show they have is absolutely amazing. I love those guys. Ss. We got to get them on here and they said they come on, but we just we keep missing each other. They're busy.
Speaker 1: Now. You started out watching them, and i'd actually just watched a show or two of them, and when you had asked me if i'd watched them before, a whole lot. I don't know much about them yet, but I got into them. Absolutely love them. I'm not really big podcasts and stuff, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they were aware of my channel. And I was watching episode one time, and I think it was Chris. He was sitting at his desk and he had had these books behind him, and I saw the spine of one of my books, and I went back and paused, and I said, yeah, that that's I think it's my National Park Missters. This appearances by one of the great Smokey Mountains. I believe that was the one he had back there, and I took a screenshot of it, and I messaged and emailed him and said, hey, thanks for having my book here. I'd love to be on the show sometimes. And that's we just start talking like that.
Speaker 1: It all came about and they were like, is this the real estate stalked him. I said, I can assure you it is tickle to see you there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got some fans over there now. Later we're recording this Friday night for air date Sunday, but later tonight, I'm doing live on Missing Person Mystery channel Creepy Late Night Live, kind of kicking off a spooky season twenty twenty four here and I posted about it on their Facebook group and got some responses over there. But looking forward to it, and I think Lee's going to join me, maybe even on camera tonight if he's up and around and it feels like and I thought, I've got some some stories. I'm going to read and tell some stories. And I thought if he could do a little spooky piano or synthesizer thing behind it live, that might be cool. I don't know if you want to do that, but so don't be disappointed if you go back and watch it and that didn't happen. But if all, if the star is the line, it'll go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he may very well do it, but you know, hopefully he and.
Speaker 2: I got some other projects we're working on for one of my YouTube channels called Tales Untold, and it's gonna be amazing and get it ready. It'll be just soon soon, That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was your channel among the Missing You've just rebranded the name there, and yeah what.
Speaker 2: I went back to a Missing Person Mysteries and became owner of that channel outside. Instead of having two missing person channels, I just moved the missing person stuff over there, rebranded among the missing Tales, untold and too immersive storytelling over there. I think of about one hundred and fourty case subscribers over there, So come check us out. I've got some good stuff currently working my way through dark tales from every state. Connecticut is the next one up.
Speaker 1: I've always heard that the Allendale Mansion. I'm sure you're familiar with that in Kingsport. It's well, it's that I think it's technically Churchill.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it. I've never been there, but can you enlighten us, can you tell us some more about it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, well it's in Kingsport, Tennessee. It's uh they've got like, uh in a state looking house, and then near it they've got like an older looking house and a barn. They do ghost hunts, or not ghost hunts, but they do the area.
Speaker 2: They do the.
Speaker 1: Like the they redo the barn that to make it like a haunted attraction, and people come and pay them, you know, to go through there. And get their get the daylight scared out of them. I'm trying to think when it may have been built. I'm not sure when it was built, but it's like in you know, one of the little busiest areas. They're going to Kingsport. It's forty for forty four stone drive in Kingsport. I do know that a lot of people use it for weddings and other celebrations. Uh a lot of weddings. You can go by there at any given time and see people just all decked out, flowers and arrangements everywhere. First, the haunted history, I don't know that much about it, but I've always heard that it's reportally hanted. I have some things written here about it. If I can kind it, I just can't recall. I'm sorry about that. Have you heard anything about it? I know that you're familiar with this.
Speaker 2: I just I've heard of it, but I really don't know other than it's purported to be haunted. I don't know of any particular hauntings or any of the details, but most places like that, if people say that it's haunted, there's something that's gone down there.
Speaker 1: I would like to know some more personal accounts. I mean, yeah, well, the Lord of the Legend. You know, it's a beautiful little place though, definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see what else I've got on my list here. Next up one that I'm very familiar with, The Bisu Theater in Knoxville. Historic theater is said to be haunted by several ghosts, including a former stage and andy young girl. Staff and visitors have reported seeing appara's, hearing strange noises and feeling coal spots. And I got some information more information about it. It's at eight oh three South Gay Street, Knoxville, Tennessee. And they've got a wonderful website knoxbiju dot org. On the history tab, it gives you all information about it. Eighteen oh one to eighteen fifty six, it was one of the premier hotels in Knoxville, began as the Lamar House and sitting out a parcel land once granted to Revolutionary War general James White. And there's James White Fort there in Knoxville. Two. It's believed to be the oldest commercially active property in Knoxville, probably in Tennessee, and then during the Civil War eighteen fifty seven era ownership of the building again changed hands, this time with Colonel William H. Snead, the owner of an adjacent property, and he leaves the building for profit, and the hotel passed through a success to tenants. Still, the Lamar House continued to serve as the center of the Knoxville social scene and underwent still more opument remodeling. That was the years eighteen fifty seven to nineteen oh eight and then nineteen oh eight to nineteen thirty five. Vaudeville came to Knoxville. In nineteen oh eight, the Auditorium Company purchased the property and began renovations to remodel and transformed the ballroom into the theater named Jake Wells Visue Theater, the first time that the Visu name was attached to the original Lamar House building. The Lamar House will continue to operate as a hotel, store, and restaurant. It was financed by three of Knoxville's prominent citizens, the Cbatkin, Missus Janette Count and W. G. Brownlow madging partners Jack Was and Fitztram Little Knoxville history there for everybody playing along, and then nineteen thirty five to nineteen sixty nine Paramount Pictures distribution subsidy in nineteen thirty five, took a thirty year release on the VISU and operated as a movie house to show second runs and holdovers and films that had already been shown at the Tennessee Theater, which is basically just Caddy Corner across the three Street, and it's one of those Art deco gyms. It's a real show place. The sentiment still on occasion did turn the stage, overturned performers and orchestras, saw many noble performers. Then, in nineteen sixty five, when their thirty year lease was up, Paramount Pictures decided not to renew and it became an adult movie house. Was changed to the Biju Art Theater, and then in the early seventies it was beque to the Church Street United met the Church. They were going to tear it down. They were unhappy about owning a once silver reputed place. They sold it to a Noxville businessman and then it was finally closed due to unpaid rent and amusement taxes. And then in two thousand and five the mayor at that time Bill has Them, brought it back and they two thousand and six the doors opened again and it's remained so with a healthy board management company. But it is very, very very hearty. There's a restaurant there called the Beestrope to Visu. I was in there to function once when I was going to law school, and I couldn't get to the bathroom because there was another party of people there and I could couldn't squeeze through. So I went out to go to the bathroom in the lobby. I knew there was a bathroom out there where the lights were off. I couldn't find the bathroom, so I thought, well, I know there's one up on the mezzanine. So I don't know what possessed me, but I went up the steps toward the mezzanine in the dark, and on the staircase there I felt just a light touch caressed my arm. So I turned around and headed my ass back down the stairs and went outside and around and feed on the behind the dumpster or something there. But another time I was in there at night and I heard sounded like somebody. I was in the restaurant of the bistro, and that time I went out to use the bathroom and the bathroom was just right there in the lobby. I don't know how I missed at the previous time, but this time I heard what sounded like somebody rehearsing for a play, and so I sound like to perform as a man and a woman, and they were trading lions back and forth, and I thought, well, I'm just gonna peek.
Speaker 1: In on this.
Speaker 2: I opened one of the doors into the theater. Black, totally black. He was the exit sign in the back of the theater. So as I cracked the door open, the voices stopped and the hair stood up on my arms. I knew I'd interrupted something there. And also that's one of those places, along with the Tennessee, where there's somebody that sits up in the balcony when there's not supposed to be anybody up there. A lot of theaters have that type of ghost. But another time i'd gone in there, I was with some people and I didn't experience anything that time, but they person I was with, they took their daughter into the lady's room and I heard them. I thought they were laughing, screaming and going on. Came out. They were scared crazy. They were in a stall and the next stall, which there was nobody in because they've looked. When they went in there, they heard it flush, and then the door shut, and then the water turned on on the sink. They opened their stall, looked out, and the water's on at the sink, and there's nobody in there. So they finished their business up ran out screaming. That's the Visu Theater in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I found some of my notes here for the Allendale Mansion is constructed just in the early nineteen hundreds. It's an opulent mansion. It's supposedly haunted by this stropped bride who not stopped looking for her lost s loove. It's got enormous halls said to evoke sense of sorrow and haunting apparitions for being spotted by visitors. It's the attraction is enhanced by heartbreaking tale of the love born bride. That's in quotes, so I must have got that from somewhere. But yeah, it's just a tragic love story and it's built nearly not teen hundreds. Amazing the visual theater that's in one of your books.
Speaker 2: I believe too, Yeah, very much, that story that I just told it. I talk about it in my Strange World among my personal paranormal experiences.
Speaker 1: Now, Steve, I'm going to mention the hospital here, but that reminds me of when you recently mentioned a haunted hospital that used to be up near a place where you lived. They recently opened to the public for ghost hunting. I forget the name of it. I think the town might have started with an R or near or No, wait, what is it? Didn't you remember?
Speaker 2: No, Jock my memory. I'm trying to think, is it when I lived in the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was like around Knox Full Arcade's Cove in that area. It's a haunted hospital. I was thinking the name started with an R.
Speaker 2: I am totally drawn a black hair.
Speaker 1: I looked at my notes here too, so I can find that one hospital. Though it's relatively popular. It's been on several ghost shows, and they've got this wall where they signed their name, you know, visitors signed their name. It's called the Old South Pittsburgh Hospital in South Pittsburgh, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's like if you're going south toward Atlanta, trying to know in that direction. Down in there, there's some other spooky stuff down there.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be full of former patients. You know, the spectral remains, apparitions, footsteps, voices, is hanging in the air, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, I've got some stuff on the screen here that the audience can't say. Can you see the screen? Oh yeah, okay, say my message there at the bottom, Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 1: There's a Union Station hotel in Nashville, m It blends elegance with persistent sense of sorrow as well. It's rumored that the opulent hallways and this hotel holnded by the spirit of young woman who tragically did the quite hours of the night. Guests describe hearing airy footsteps and seeing flickering lights. It's originally a busy train station. It's now a paramal hotspot where guests are encouraged to spend time with insign ghosts from another peer. They invite anybody who's drawn to its interior as one of the mysterious shadows that dance there, even while the sounds of some of her stories linger. You know, just book it, come on by. There's a plantation house too in Rosemont, Gallatin, Tennessee. It's a plantation house, anabellum charm. It has a sinister mystery. It's remembered that the original owner's daughter, Mary Adeline Henderson, hostagrounds. Visitors have seen her apparition dressed in white, which heightens the mansion's charm. There's stories of unfulfilled blood there as well a life snatched away. It's a monument to the feelings of people who endured there through the years. Mary Adeline's ethereal presence creates lasting impressions, invites visors to feel the lingering sadness of the past. Now, just touch on another prison, another popular place. It's the Brushy Mountain State penitent Penitentiary in Tennessee. Now it's it's got all kinds of stories attached to that one. The atmosphere is just spooky. You know, it's a prison. You might catch sight of condemned individuals who admit their untimely ends there. Beyond disclosure is uh dilpilated prison cells. I know that the cafeteria is remembered to be very haunted in it. There's accounts of chairs being violently slid across the room. There's been a black figures spotted there, shadow figures. We're pretty frighteneding to see such things in the dark. With just a little flashlight or even through a thermal imager. Infamous Criminals Martin luc Juniors killer James L. Ray H was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michael Alachiana, who's been on this show. He has some amazing, amazing e VP electronic voice, but on our recordings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely love together. It's got a sword passed. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that I would want to spend the night in there though.
Speaker 1: Not not trying to sleep or anything, but I would like to be there at night and have a quick getaway exit planned out. Yeah. Now, if you just look up that place it's set in, there's like virtually no way to escape that that being seen is surrounded by very steep mountains by behind it on the either side of it, and all you can see is just the front and then behind it's just covered in trees and stuff. It's like sheer, a sheer mountain. It just instead it right there for you. But there's other famous people I just can't remember who.
Speaker 2: That was a big one. James o'ray and Tattoo Eddie was there too. He was the Rocky Top murders in Gallenburg back in the eighties. He was the perpetrator that and the Rocky Top end where they've had the hauntings and stuff. It's gone now. There's there's a quality inn or something in there. But where that was, they used to see just the legs of a lady running around the water fountain there in the back. They had a water feature out in the back parking lot, but it was tied to those murders. That was a scary, scary thing. Also, the on that was on River Road Gallenberg. It's they've changed the name of think it's this historic Nature Trail road or something now. But there was a holiday end up there where there was some murders too. Hollow Do Home and that was haunted and h there was a like a kitchen thing down behind it like that they used to entertain, like kids and things. That was haunted to the guy that worked there, he was a chep or something. He died and they would still see him in there. There's a lot of haunted stuff in Gallenburg and severe Buem and Pigeon Forwards, that whole area up there.
Speaker 1: Now we've all heard of cry baby bridges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are everywhere every little community, every wide spot in the road, especially down south, he's got a cry baby bridge or a lady in white that walks the bridge. And there's some some other cry baby stories. My granddad on my mom's side, he used to tell the cry Baby House where a lady went crazy and buried her baby in the basement, and they say, on the stormy night, you could hear it crying in the basement, and he and some other guys actually heard that. I don't know, scary stuff.
Speaker 1: There's one that's at the just across the Tennessee state line in Columbus, Kentucky.
Speaker 2: It's the state and up near Mountain City. There's one up there too, out in Johnson County. I can't remember where it's at, but a lady it's I don't think it's a crybaby bridge, but a lady in White bridge. And then there's another one up there where supposedly somebody's entombed in the cement where they were building the bridge. That was the rumor that I heard. So you get to get into these little communities, there's all kinds of rumors and stories and legends and things. I love that. I mean, just little wide spots on the road, but they've got stories to tell, and a lot of times is unheard of outside that little community. So and I've talked about that when I do travel. Uh, that's you. You want to go to the old folks homes and talk to those people. They know all the stories and legends, and you want to go wherever the young people hang out at the skateboard parks and things like that, and say, hey, you know, if you're going to go parking, where's a good haunted spot.
Speaker 1: Yep, definitely there devils they there. You go stay in there. You know, kids, kids will be kids.
Speaker 2: They got another one here called the Loats House and that's spelled our lo Otz, but it rhymes with boats. Built eighteen fifty eight in the central Tennessee miltenancy town of Franklin, which Tennessee used to be the state of Franklin. I think Tennessee part of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: I believe the oldest towns or yeah.
Speaker 2: And this Civil War era house was the site of a bloody battle and it's said to be haunted by the soldiers who died there and report seeing apparitions, hearing footsteps, and filling coal spots. And that's one thing about Tennessee. There's all these there's big battles. You know, we'll get to some of those in a minute. But there was little skirmishes and stuff, and in places even like Fort Sanders. There in Noxle Battle of Fort Sanders, there's a lot of bloodshed there. There was a ditch that they had dug and supposedly they shot so many people and they fell in the ditch that the next wave could like walk over the corpses to get up the hill. So no wonder there's hauntings in a place like that.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of everything in Tennessee. There's cryptid stories, ufo stories, ghost stories.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's one I believe it's either from Middle or West and Sea that I remember seeing when I was a kid, a picture of a kangaroo and a farmer's cornfield. And you and I both know the kangaroos aren't indigenous to Tennessee. So in the nineteen fifties, where the kangaroo come from? You know, there's always that story about a circus train or a private zoo where they escaped, but who knows, But there was a picture of it just happily bounding to a cornfield.
Speaker 1: There's a story of a well, a ghost doctor around where the Rutherford Mansion was. Its own Netherlands. In Road Highway ghosts Bristol Highway, there's a honted. It's said to be honted by a long dog family pet that is brutally killeds outlaw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no's that's something I've I've heard stories of as a ghosts of pets and things. I've got a story in Ings and Sartach things in the woods where there was a dog that these people would see after it passed away, and it basically appeared to everybody except the guy that it belonged to. But his brother saw it, his children saw it, his parents saw it, but he never saw it. But they'd always see it, like just going around the corner of the house or at the edge of the woods or something like that. But I think animals can come back. Now I've told the story about the guy back in the eighties, I spent the night at his house and slept a spare room. Sometime during the night I felt a cat come jump up in the bed, curled up down at my feet, purr. And next morning I get up and he's cooking breakfast. I said, if you're looking for your cat, it spent the night with me last night. He looked at me. Strange, and he said, Steve, he said that cat's been dead for years, but I felt it. And he said he had felt it too, and then heard it and never had seen it. But I mean it was clear that it jumped up on the bed and curled up purr and at my feet. I just assumed it as a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can feel a way, the depression and even some heat or vibration of the purr. I've heard. It's very strange. It can be comforting, but it can also be upsetting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if i'd known that the cat who wasn't there? What it scared the life out of it.
Speaker 1: According to legend, true story, the long dog that was really.
Speaker 2: Fighting out there just a little bit. If they I don't know if it's your microphone or.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's better, okay.
Speaker 1: But as the story goes in like nineteen twenty two on the Fogging Up, five men were joy riding in the Model tea damn rush full of pie and you're both for bridge when the dog round out in front of them. The driver swerved to miss the animal and they crashed into the bridge. There was no animal, no animals, but they he saw it to the point where he's swerving the music and crashes. There was no animal anywhere. I guess dog would call anybody you want to run out rig But you know, if it's like the some tape theory, it could just be reliving this last moment or something could have been anything.
Speaker 2: Or sometimes I think it's from another dimension or something like that, a different timeline or something that. I don't think every ghost is a spirit or even a ghost, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, two of those boys that when people arrived, two of the guys, there was five of them. Two of them were already deceased.
Speaker 2: And you know, and outside of Oak Ridge, there where I used to live, there was a place where a guy on a motorcycle had ran through a barbed bar fence and cut his head off back after the war. And they claimed that you could back up in the dirt road and put your thanks, your backup lights or something on, and you could see the guy's head in the bushes. And I went with a bunch of people. They were teenagers, as my best friend and his older sisters who was teenagers, and their boyfriends, and we were probably we might have been ten, but we went along with them and they backed Upenis sure enough there was something back in there that that looked like I had. There was screams and yelling and crying and we got out of there. But that's Postal Mountain Hill Lake there and Nokridge Gordon toward Clinton on the what they call the River Road past the bull and.
Speaker 1: Steam Plant, there's the ghost of a man. It's seen on foggy nights too. On another Linen road, he vers trench coator hat what scar steps out to the middle of the room waving his arms. People served.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard something like that also in the Solway community there in East Tennessee. The guy was coming around a curvy country road there at night. Came around this blind curve and what looked like somebody standing the road, and then he drove through it. Whatever it was, it's like a spirit or something, because he thought I'll hit somebody, but just went right through it. And I had no idea what that was, but yeah, he drove through what appeared to be somebody in the road where that didn't hit anything. It was a specters of shade or spirit or whatever you want to call it. And that was close to Beaver Creek there where there's they've heard phantom horses down in that area. There there were some guys that had robbed the depot there in Solway in the strong box back in the railroad days, and they took off up that way and hit out. Uh there's a cave there and their initials and the dates still scratching the wall there, and they caught up with him and killed them. But they say at night you can hear those hoofbaates and hear horses run through it. My dad had heard them before. I never was in there at night. And then right across from where that was, there's a church cemetery that's haunted. I've talked about my Now that's not the beaver Ridge cemetery. This is a different one, but uh, it's my whole Methodist cemetery. But talk about that in my storage world.
Speaker 1: But somebody had saw this man standing. It's foggy and he steps out waving his arms. Somebody actually says, you know, I swore that they hit this person. You know it was with we pavement the car structure man and terrified, he pulls off the road, walks back over. The man had been standing. There's no there.
Speaker 2: It was like the one story I got where they something was crawling across the road and they thought it looked like a man in a wetsuit. They hid it and there was blood on the car. They went back and looked, but they couldn't find anything. Now, that's that's creepy. And then Cisco's got a story from about the same area where her and her mom were driving through and they saw something on the side of the road. And she's got another story where she saw a babyfoot, like a baby bigfoot, sitting on the side of the road looking sad. So there's there's all kinds of stuff out on the sides of those country roads. As Cisco likes to say, there's all kinds of ship out there. Definitely, you got to hear her say it. Just imagine her saying that in her voice. That's just Yes, that's a quote. I'd like to have that on a T shirt.
Speaker 1: She talks about all kinds of stuff herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been doing some stuff for Spooky. He sees a lot of old time radio creepy stuff. Ben Surprised and CBS Mister Theater. But check out her YouTube channel listeners. That's Journey through the Gate Paranormal Portal podcast. This is Coburdoc on YouTube, and I think she's un rumbled too. Yeah, well, Catheda, we've reached the halfway point. I'm going to take a little break here. We'll be back in about five minutes and do a commercial message here, and then either coming up, you'll hear shutters from Lee G from First War Audio, or you may hear Cathita's own song that Lee wrote for her Katheita kat Greg aka love Online if he gives me permission to play it. Neither way, you'll hear commercial, and then you'll hear a song from Lee GI First four Audio. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: Attention all ground zero fan. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for you. Minted time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly subscription for only seventy nine dollars That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content. Add free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to Ground Zero, this is the perfect time to join the Aftermath family. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot Media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just seventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot Media.
Speaker 2: When now.
Speaker 1: Now? Don't want that? Don't want that? Man?
Speaker 2: That's Lee g from First Horror Audio with shutters here on everything out there. I'm Steve Stockton. We're back for the second hour guest tonight, East Tennessee and and it may be related to Cathedra, cat Gray and the Rogersville there. I don't think she'll mind me talking about where she's from, waiting for her to come back here. Now we're talking about the Visuo Theater there in Knoxville. I'm briefly mentioned. Right across the street from that is the Tennessee Theater. It's kind of Caddy corner across the street. That's another one of those art deco GM ants haunted too, and that's where Hank Williams final performance was. He had performed there, and then they took him to the the Andrew Jackson Hotel Andrew Johnson Hotel and brought him down out there, and he was so drunk he couldn't walk, and they wheeled him out of the luggage cart, and I think a doctor or something gave him some kind of medication or some probably morphine. I think he Hank had a morphine. Hank Senior had a morphine addiction. And by the time they got to Chattanooga, I think it's Chattanooga, he was already deceased, or maybe somewhere, maybe's Kentucky or Virginia, anywhere anyway where he was going to he was deceased. And there have been people that claim that they've seen him in the Tennessee Theater. And then I also spoke to one fellow who swears that he's only walking down the sidewalk in front of the theater, had it toward the hotel and just kind of faded out of sight. Creepy story there about Hank Senior and his ghost gets around Rhyme and Auditorium in Nashville, home of the former home of the Grand Old Lopry they still be I don't know it used to be anyway, and then they moved it around, maybe back there, but they've seen him there backstage, and there was some country artists I can't think of who it was that was playing one night, practicing before the show, and I think Hank would have liked that. At that time, all the lights went out and then they came back up, So that was Hank either voicing his pleasure or displeasure. I think the artist said that he thought that it meant Hank liked it. But he's just one of those tragic figures in country music that still still out there and around and about. There's never be another like Hank Senior. What do you think, Cathedia, you ever heard of any hauntings of Hank? Okay, okay, we're still waiting on Catheda to come back. I am back there she is now, she's back. I was talking about the ghost of Hank Williams Senior.
Speaker 1: Mum, can you repeat that. I want to hear a little about that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was talking about the ghost of Hank Williams Senior. And I had been seeing at the Rhymen Auditorium and in and around the Tennessee Theater there on Gay Street in Knoxville, which is kind of category from the Caddy corner from the Busue Theater that I was talking about there earlier. Okay, so what else you got out there on your list?
Speaker 1: Cathedra haunted colleges too, like the college must my daughter goes to. It's honey, But I'll talk about there's a Kingsport. It's twenty miles from Kingsport. Like you know, around the line, there's Bristol, Virginia. There's Bristol, Tennessee, the Virginia in Vermont College.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hadn't heard about that one. Now. Another one in that air in the Tri Cities are at s U. That's campus is haunted. I've been up there, didn't see anything, but I heard plenty of stories. So what do you got there about the one that your daughter goes to.
Speaker 1: She she's wondered if it's haunted. She had one room. She switched rooms a few times storms, but she had one. No matter what was going on, it stayed hot and they're always hot. And she knew that something just wasn't right, you know. She kept feeling like a little bit of oppression or sad, and she wasn't there's nothing affecting her. You know. I thought, well, maybe it's just stressed or well, you know, you know, I was kind of worried about her going on, you know a little Behold, she switches dorms, complete change, turn around. Beats me, but just very odd. I said, do you think maybe it's kind of you know, I mean, I don't want to sound like, oh mom, you're crazy. You know, have you think oh Mom, you're crazy, because I thought, you know, talk about that stuff all the time. Said, do you think it might be homeed? She says, I'm seriously wondering. I mean, that's how to the point it got. You know, she was concerned, but okay, something else is going on here. It kind of spooked her a little bit. Yeah, she's in a different dorm now and nothing like that's occurred. She feels a lot better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some places there at the University of Tennessee Knoxle, my alma mater, that were hot, and some of the dorms and some of the the I think the bathroom in the basement of the student center. There was a guy that passed away down from alcohol poisoning back in the eighties, and I think they've heard and seen stuff down there, and then all kinds of areas and around again that's Fort Sanders is in that area, and a lot of spooky, spooky stuff there.
Speaker 1: That this one hick get the Virginia Intermont College. Now, you know, rumor has it that she had an affair with the professor and she hung herself. You know, she's just strawed and when she did so, she knocked a lamp over and started a fire. The building's been fully restored, but there's times, yeah, in the room that she in that end that she you know, she appears and the room looks like it's in a charred state. It's you know, like it's burned. So it's like the room's remembering what happened or something. You know. It's kind of strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I've heard of stuff like that before, where something happened in the past will kind of bleed into the future. Sometimes not all the time, but just sometimes, I guess maybe as they say, when the veil is thin. Yeah, that's that's coming up. We're in spooky season here. It's October fourth, the night that we're recording this. It'll play on the sixth, but it's begun for twenty twenty four. You got any plans for this month and around Halloween or anything like that contin it?
Speaker 1: Well, actually, I have been thinking of something. A mutual friend of ours mentioned some things to me here recently. I think of got something in mind to do Ted Ted Branston and you know when was it couragement from another.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ted all the way in Scotland, him and his dog Connor. He's a brook fan of all my shows and yours. There.
Speaker 1: Well, he kind of mentioned, you know, doing something with old stories and old movies, and I have something in mind. I'm not you know, I'm actually actually may be in character.
Speaker 2: Let's say, now, is that going to be on your ghost lore YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: Yeah? RESI of that? Or I'll make a similar channel ghost lore nor or something, you know, ghost lord more.
Speaker 2: There you go, ghost Lor plus ghost Lare after Dark. There's all kinds of ways you can go with it. But tell us a little bit about ghost Lor now, I'll put a link to that in the show description, but I'll tell us what you're doing over there on your ghost Lor channel.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't have much content on there, and I'm not in a big rush, you know. I've got I've got little pit projects here and there I'll be working on. But i do have some stuff to unload on the channel.
Speaker 2: I'm just there's one thing I think before before it was when you were here before, it's before you had the one about the ghost that came to court. Could you give us a brief repeat of that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Elva's on a Heaster married h M Reus Edward Trout strembling shoe. They were married less than three months. He was a fine employee at a blacksmith shop. The blacksmiths owner's name was James Krikshank, and he was a likable man. The name Trout, I'm not sure where he'd drive that nickname, but through my research, I think maybe he got it from a nearby place called Trout. Those trout Falls, Trout Spring, I believe an area named Trout, and he had relatives here and there, and through traveling stuff, I think he probably visited that place a lot and probably got that nickname there. But yeah, ghost. The first short I've made for the Channel is about the ghost of Greenbrier Well. Elva's Ona Heuster married immersid were troutstrimling. They were married less than three months and she was dead and she was buried about a month or so later. Elva's mother, Mary Jane Houster, has reports that her daughter came to her in four nights and little by little told her and showed her what her husband had done to her because there was no meat made for supper. And she is mostly silent, but she would turn her head completely around. You know, this is the report, and you know she had a broken neck. And eventually the husband was charged for murder and he was sentenced to jail, and he died in jail a few years later. But it's the first case that was taken to court where an actual sentencing occurred from reports of a ghost. A ghost. The mother was telling the story, of course, but her story was that of the supposed ghost of her daughter. So a ghostly account in the court of all leads to a sentencing and a man sends to jail and he he dies few years later. It's from Greenbrier County. Like I said, he was a blacksmith. She I think was just a housewife. She had had a prior relationship with I mean, his last name was Woldridge. They had a baby, but he couldn't support a wife and child. You know, it was reported he didn't have much money or a job. And to this day, nobody knows that I have found out. Nobody knows what's happened to the baby. There's no accounts of the baby in history books. I don't know if the baby, you know, did like from SIGs or anything. I don't know if the child lived a few years and then a tragic accident occurred. I'm not sure. I used to think that the story is from like England or somewhere, and I found out it's pretty much like a couple hours from here is where it happened from where I'm at. And I just kept thinking about the story, and I kept hearing about this story. Little YouTube videos would come on. I finally started researching it and it just happens to be the first story I decided to do for YouTube. I'm still working on the follow up video. The hold up is is when I started doing the story, I had a death in the family, which is my father. It had Christmas Eve, and so that put things on hold. And then I got back into it, and then I had to do all kinds of fact checking, and there was a lot of things that I felt were not correct or an error. So I actually went to some archives and they contacted me and they let me know that yes, I could do this and that with the information and actually supported me, and so I almost had to do three quarters of the whole story over. It's just a simple little thing. You can email archives, you know, and be notified and say yes, you can do it. Just a little bit of permission save you a lot of water later down the road. Anyway, like I was talking about, Yeah, these haunted colleges. I've saw some stories about the college my daughter went to. These guys were in their norm laying in bed and they had like some kind of little action figure hanging up on the wall. They kept it there, and it got moved and they could not find it anywhere. They kept looking for it. They looked, loo look everywhere, they entered their pockets. Man, I don't have it. I don't have it. You know. They were pretty upset about it. But later they look up and there it is. It's sitting right back we're supposed to be that is this missing all of a sudden, And now I've had that that happened to me. I don't know, I've.
Speaker 2: Lost here in our house, and I know it's here in the house, and suddenly go back into room in there it is right in plain sight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the strangest locations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and i'd like, I know, I didn't put that there, I didn't leave it there.
Speaker 1: I mean, like for me, I found my car keys once in the bottom of a trash can. That's how far I went through the house. That tells you I went through everything I found in the bottom of a trash can up underneath the plastic bag line to too. Now, I was that had to be a prank nobody ever admitted to. But oh my goodness, I spent two hours looking for car keys. Don't think I figured they got knocked off the counter, but I don't know how they got up under the plastic garbage bag. I mean.
Speaker 2: Or have you ever done the one like where you're looking for your glasses and then you realize that on top of your head.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done that with the keys stow phone. Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one time I was looking everywhere from my car keys and they were in my hand. Oh yeah, And I've done that with a wallet and a cell phone. And another time when I was in high school, I was driving to pick up the truck. I was on the way to school, and I had my U I carried my keys like on a C clip on my belt buckle and or on my belt loop, and I raced for him, and I was like, I've left my keys at home. I'm going to turn around and go back. And then it occurred to me, well, duney, how'd you get there? How did I get in the truck and get it started? They're hanging out of the ignition, So there you go. The brain is an amazing thing sometimes or maybe not. Some amazing.
Speaker 1: Like the this Mandela effect. Are we really miss remembering things that much?
Speaker 2: I I've got my doubts. The one that I've thought of that I've never heard anybody mention is Crossman b beguns. I had a Crossman b begun. I had Daisy and some of the others, but I had a Crossman b begun back when I was a kid. It was spelled c r O S S m A N. Now it's c R O S M A N one S. I don't remember it having one S. I believe it had two. Well when I but I looked on the website. It's been that way forever, so U huh.
Speaker 1: There's another one that is fairly new to me. Was what colors Mickey Mouse's shoes?
Speaker 2: I believe they were yellow?
Speaker 1: Well, ding, ding ding. Okay, what about the eighteen old show of the A Team? What color was the van? I think it was black with a red stripe there you go, like an orange orange red zig zaggy. Yeah. Well, no, no, no, they say that it's the top of it was gray. The bottom was black.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. It's like that. Not in my timeline. I used to have like a little Hot Wheels or Johnny Lightning or something of the eighteen van it was black with a red shite and bolt thing on it.
Speaker 1: I had one of the extra large chunky likes kind of almost like maybe a doll, but it's just an action figure. The rubber material of mister T.
Speaker 2: I wish I pitted the fool that don't play with my action figure.
Speaker 1: He had the chainings and everything own. And now I don't know where I got that or why. I think it was a good for somebody else and they said, oh you can have it. They're not going to get it. You can have it or something, you know. And I used to crack up my sister with that. And I was a kid saying, now, pretty the fool you know exactly? That may be a pretty may bring a pretty penny.
Speaker 2: These days, Yeah, some of those action figures, I wish I had some of my g I Joe's from the sixties and my Captain Action figure, and I had a bunch of stuff like that Johnny West. There's a lot of action figures back then.
Speaker 1: Little do we know how you know? What we what we behold until many moons later. I mean, well, I mean we enjoy things when we have them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed playing with it, and thought about maybe by invented stuff like that and putting it up for holding. But he might not even like it. He might want whatever's popular. So who knows. I don't even know if kids still play with action figures.
Speaker 1: Some of the strangest things are collectibles to you know what, beanie babies or pest dispensers.
Speaker 2: Even I had a big collection of peest dispensers at one time, back in the nineties. I had over one hundred of them, and I auctioned them off on eBay just as one lot and I got a pretty penny of it because I had some rare ones because I'd had them since some of them since childhood. So but another Mandel effect. But he was thruit of the lone underwear. You do you remember it having a cornucopia? I sure do, But now it doesn't. Then they say it never did.
Speaker 1: Somebody's line somewhere. I'm on a different planet or real district, something going on.
Speaker 2: I remember the corner coopia. Now they say it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Remember it because my mamma used to have a notepad got for like around Thanksgiving once or something, and I remember seeing the corner copia of the They had pumpkins and I had some fruits or something spilling out of it. I remember thinking, as when I was a kid, Huh, that's the same thing as the tags on those clothing things over there. It's the same thing. I didn't know it's not a cornic copia, but I do remember recognizing it, recognizing it clothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom had one that she used as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving. It was a waker cornercopia and it had the little pumpkins and leaves and stuff plastic, you know, spilling out of it and I said, uh, I said that to her. I was just a little kid, and I said, the table looks like the tag in my underwear. And my dad thought it was funny. My mom didn't appreciate it too much. But you know, I wouldn't have said that if it was just fruit laying there.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I distinctly remember.
Speaker 1: Corner Copia, yep, and just I mean just ordinary things. I mean, we remember it though. I mean, I know that the mind can change, like if you if I'm more in a red shirt now, in two three years, my mind will literally swear it has a memory of me wearing a purple shirt. I mean, it's just the way that mine works.
Speaker 2: And then Mandela, it'sself himself. I remember when he died the first time. I was working at a restaurant in the West Knoxville, and I remember a guy and I at work talked about it, and then it never happened until he only died much much later. That was about eighties or something.
Speaker 1: No, I've never heard that. But the thing that I thought maybe people were confusing it with there was some movie out in the nineties, like some action movie, and it's like, I don't know, it's political conspiracy office and that going on, and Mandela does somebody portraying Mandela, I believe on the movie and he was killed on the movie. Yeah, maybe that's where people were getting that front.
Speaker 2: But now I remember we talked about it because it was on the news and the former presidents and stuf like that, we're paying their respects. And now it wasn't a movie.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: One movie though, was the James Bond movie with the Jaws character Richard Keel, the guy with the metal teeth, where he goes in he has a moment there with the girl with the braces. Well, now she doesn't have braces. That whole scene makes absolutely no sense now that she didn't have braces.
Speaker 1: That was the point. That was their little connection. They both had the braces, right, Yeah, I've been seeing that one lately. Yeah, she never had braces. Well, then what's the point of her smiling real big to show off her teeth? Then? Yeah, I mean that would be like an insult unless she had the metal braces, and that'd be like, ah, Okay, they got that little connection. They both have metal all over the teeth. They you know, they don't feel.
Speaker 2: So and they had a moment there and then later on they made a commercial like American Express commercial with him in it, and it had a girl, maybe not the same girl, but a girl with braces that worked at the bay. Again the same same thing, but supposed it never happened. Another one is the Bible verse about the lion laying down with the lamb. Doesn't say that now it says the wolf laying down with the lamb. It never said that when I was there used to be a Christian coffee house that I or a bookstore that I go to called the Lion and the Lamb, and I'm sure it's still named that, but or they get that. I've never heard the lion or the wolf and the lamb kinds. There's all kinds of them. I don't know. If some people say the world actually did end in twenty twelve according to the Mayan calendar, and we split off on a different timeline. Didn't end for everybody, and that's why things are different. But there's things I remember that, But there's ones that I know that other people say are different, like Jeff Peanut Butter. The people that say it's jiffy in my timeline, it was never jiffy. Now there was a restaurant, a little burger joint called Jiffy Burgers that were similar to crystal hamburgers that you have there in Tennessee and in the South. But the peanut butter was Jeff j I f and a choosy. Mothers choose Jeff. I remember that same with Oscar Meyer. Oh well, oh, my blooney has the first name, it's s Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: One confuses me. It's pronounced Meyer be spelled black mayor Yeah, that one confused me. I caught that one here recently. I'm like, wait a second, how's that Oscar Myer or something.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah, yeah, my blooney has the first name, it's O S c A R. My blooney has the last name. It's the m A y E r M.
Speaker 1: Now some can be proven, like miror mirror, you know the snow white yeah, miror.
Speaker 2: Mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? Now, it's like, what magic mirror on the wall or some crap like that. It never said, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: A German book or something. Somebody's estates that they h it says that in and they have the book or something. I'm like, okay, you can explain one or two. You know there's Bernstein or bernsteinbers which is it? You know it's built E R I E. And everybody's like no, no, no, no. For somebody I supposedly has an old cell phone and when they look through it, they see things the way things used to be, like the monopoly Man or mister Peanut, you know the monocle or you know Caine.
Speaker 2: According to this, despite popular beliefs, the monopoly Man never wore a monocle, but yet people remember with one and the Berenstein bears Berenstein, Berenstein. I remember Berenstein, but some people say it's Berenstein. And then Shazam. The movie Shazam was sindbad as a genie, but apparently no such movie exists. But people remember in the Star Wars when Lou I'm your father. No he actually says, no, I'm your father, but I remember, Luke, I'm your father. Hello Clarice from Sounds of the Lambs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, they can't miss that up? What what? What's the ruling on that?
Speaker 2: It's he didn't say it, what.
Speaker 1: I can hear it in my head? Hello Clarice. He says good morning Clarice, or something to that.
Speaker 2: Effect. Yeah, right there, Hello Clarice is a Mandela effect. Example. I mean that many people remember Habile Elector saying this line to Clarice Sterling in the Sounds of the Lambs in nineteen ninety one movie, when he actually just says good morning. No, he says hello Clarice.
Speaker 1: He says her name.
Speaker 2: And my daughter remembers that too. She wrote it on the inside one of the kitchen cabinets on them sharpie. One time. You open it up and said Hello Clarice. I said, ah, that's funny.
Speaker 1: So is mom boggling baffling even that word's popping up everywhere from me baffling. There's some about sunkissed and some for like I can't remember which shoe company as Freebok or Noki. I can't remember which one it's a Phanta. It's the spelling on it. Was it f A A, n t A or f A, And I'm like, it's always f A. It's always been a fake. So I think some of them may be made up. I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: And then the Ford logo, it does people remember it having a curly cue on the F, but then it's always been a straight line Cpo's leg and Star Wars it's always been gold, but they remember it being a silver line and the Forest Gump line that one's just a little off instead of life is like a box of chocolates, where his mother said life was like a box of chocolates. So the Queens song where the Champions, it supposedly ends with of the world, but it just plays.
Speaker 1: Out now, So I don't know, why are they always missing with this? I mean, yeah, the point of the Mandela effect is is a large portion of people will remember things a certain way while another portion equally do not, and which is right or which is wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you think though that that many people can misremember.
Speaker 1: That, I think there's something to it. Definitely something to it.
Speaker 2: Definitely. Like I said with the Crossman b Begun, that's just one of my personal observations. But I know it had two s's in it.
Speaker 1: While they wanted to not is And I ask people that, I mean, it's obvious that, yeah, they can go and change things for political correctness or you know something, but to don and not give you any info in it. That's what I'm wondering about. What's behind it? Well, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You know why the Hush hush, fascinating. We kind of got off track there, but but it's it's it's it's fit. The show is called Everything out There. This is some of the everything that's.
Speaker 1: Out there, just more strange things to add to it.
Speaker 2: Now, last week I had a pastor Eric from Sounding so Far Missing administers on and we talked about what was going on with h Diddy aka puff Daddy aka Sean Combs. What's your take on all that? I just have to ask you, I really don't have one.
Speaker 1: I've heard that there's something going on, and I've not.
Speaker 2: It looks like there's some deep do to going on with some of that stuff. So I got another Epstein situation. A lot of people are in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: I just know that they're celebrities and they'll try to buy anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, scary scary stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Back to the ghost stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another one that I had here on my list is a craigfont Now it's a mansion, I guess you will. It's a State historic site, uh said to be haunted by the former owner, General James Winchester and his family. And that's in the cast Ilian Springs out Castelian Castelian cast Ilian Springs can say I've never been there been through there, Uh, visitors support seeing apparitions, hearing footsteps and filling coald spots. It's just a another big old looking the house out of colonial there, excuse me. And of course Shiloh the battlefield there. Yeah, Charlotte, Tennessee. The National Military Park. There's all kinds of spooky stuff there. Any of these Civil War places. Gettysburg seems to well, the Rue Cisco can talk on and on on about Gettysburg. It's one of those. There's apparitions, they hear a gunfire, they smell gunpowder, feeling uneasy. In certain areas, you can.
Speaker 1: See like, uh, several several soldiers, like a troop of them you see walking by h big Yeah, like cannon fire has even been heard. There's an an O'Connell Lodge in Tennessee, Tennessee Mountain Inn.
Speaker 2: Where is that at?
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not sure what it's that that part, I don't know. I'll try to find out. I think it's in Jefferson, Jefferson County, Tennessee, Jefferson, Jefferson City. Yeah, there's Johnson City, but there's also Jefferson. Yes, uh, making sure I had the rock Jeff.
Speaker 2: What was the place that used to have another name? And now it's called Rocky Top, Tennessee. They named the town now that's Lake City. Lake City doesn't exist anymore. My dad used to work with a guy that had a restaurant up there. Had some of the best chili I've ever had. We go up there to get chili at his restaurant that was in Lake City. Lake City doesn't exist. Several years ago they decided to name it Rocky Top, Tennessee after the song was it rock City?
Speaker 1: Maybe at rock City? Because I can remember.
Speaker 2: That's that's down by Chadanoaga, okay see rock City. Used to see that on all the barn roofs.
Speaker 1: It's in Jefferson City, Jefferson County, Tennessee. And there little girl's been seeing on the balcony and the hallways, my guests and employees alike. She's very sweet and friendly, but who she is is the mystery. Nobody knows who she is. To go through the little friendly girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lake City was formerly Coal Creek. It's kind of in the middle of between Anderson and Campbell Counties. Small town one thousand, six hundred and twenty eight people as of the twenty twenty census. In twenty fourteen, they officially changed the name from Lake City to Rocky Top after the last ditch effort by the copyright owners of the song Rocky Top Police and Bid Labryant was denied by federal court. Now, there's some spooky places up there, and there was an old mine there from the early nineteen hundreds across Mountain Miner coal mine. They had child coal miners in there and heard a lot of spooky stuff up there, and there was a nearby, the Frederville If you ever heard that there was a freighterville My disaster that happened in nineteen oh two. Supposedly, still hear screams and whales and stuff inside there.
Speaker 1: Those mines are something else. They call those the haunted noises. It sounds the Tommy knockers.
Speaker 2: Yeap.
Speaker 1: Usually it's a morning and you better get out because there may be a cave in. There's all kinds of reports about they hear. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They say, if you hear the Tommy knockers, you better high tailor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I believe I would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I hear anything underground, I don't like that. I've been in caves and stuff. I've been in some haunted caves, but you know, we talked about bill Witch Cave. There's a used to be Caverns of the Ridge there in Knox County. It's Jerky Caverns was the other name of it. Is supposedly haunted. Now always did that up real nice for Halloween and had a haunted walk through and stuff like that. It's just creepy. Been that far underground. That's part of the the cave system there that connects into the Mammoth Cave system, which goes for miles and Miles and Miles. Miles made a video about Mammoth Cave.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir say, I believe you talked about that before. That might have been when it was still among.
Speaker 2: The missing Yeah, I think, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch us put that video on.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's still on Tales Untold, but I think it still has some of the ATM logos and stuff on it. But that was just didn't really fit on uh, Missing person Mysteries. I sitting here looking right at it can think of the name of it well.
Speaker 1: But more on ghost Lords the channel I've got it's at ghost Lord yt. It's a channel anything ghost lore related, superstitions, wives tales, even you know, what do you call like the witch doctors, anything spooky or anything haunted. I can even do like a few missing people reports where psychics have been helped investigators in the cases because they supposedly talk to ghosts, haunted real estate. There's you know, I want to do something. There's I'm going to do haunted churches, story, hunhunted churches. I do good, just things that's a little different, not saturated, saturated and slathered all over YouTube. You know, it's not like a rehash.
Speaker 2: Just Yeah, there's so much stuff out there that's been the same with these missing person cases. There's certain ones, you know, that I've done and everybody's covered. But I've got some new stuff on the way, so hopefully that uh that haven't been done backwards and forwards. So I'm looking forward to that now.
Speaker 1: That first story, the short I made, I'm still working. I had to redo the whole thing. Basically. I still have some of the images and you know, facts and stuff I still had, but a lot of things that I went and found on my own. It just didn't sit right with me, and I kept wondering about it, and I was contacted some archives, our archive place, and they gave me permission to use some information and stuff, and there were some things that I couldn't you know. I never found out that that was true or not, so I had to exclude that and take it out, and then my audio got messed up. I told a few people, this story is haunting me. You know, there's other stuff I've got made already ready to go, but I'm just trying to get this one finished first. But anything it's haunted related, spooky anything wo worldwide WO. I want to do it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I've always loved the ghost topic, paranormal supernatural. So I finally made a channel. I like the name, and I thought, well, I'm gonna go ahead and make that channel that way, I can I have that name, you know, under my belt and the way it takes that name, because I was certain I wanted that name ghost War, and I thought, man, I'm gonna mess around.
Speaker 2: That's a catchy name.
Speaker 1: But now there is a game called that, and there is some channels called that. But as far as I have, I found that there is no paranormal supernatural story, haunted legends or channel that has that name at all. It's all related to the game. So I got lucky, very lucky there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's just that's a classic name, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's not used as much as folklore, but it's uh, you know, folklore, it's easily understood. You know. Ghost lour is the same thing. It's just you know, anything about spooky ghost stuff. Yeah, I'm glad I went with a name. I made the logo for it, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did a great job on that logo, and you also made one for me for project that I'm working on that I'm not disclosed yet, but I really good job with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just like those colors. It's kind of like I'm one of the colors that's your typical like the green blue and purple gray, silvery, you know, something that's associated with spooky stuff you might see in movies or like the green and gray cemetery scenes or something. But these colors here, they're a little more vibrant. But you know, I wanted eye catches and I think it's pretty cood. It's colorful, so but it's still related to you know, basically to the title I think it is. Anyway, I think they get together. So well, now I've got a question for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, hopefully I've got an answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, you and Nicole, when you were married, you stayed at the second most haunted house in the state there and you were going to go over some evidence or some maybe some audio or I think that you were going to try to set up something to try to catch something spooky. Did you ever catch anything spooky from that? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, we didn't catch anything. There's a place called the carriage House. It's a bed and breakfast, but we did have some strange experiences of Mulder was with us and I looked all over, couldn't find his leash to take him outside. And then I walked back in the bedroom and there it was laying stretched out across the bed. I had not even had it in that room, had been out in the sitting room.
Speaker 1: I'll see. That's likes more what we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like with your watch there, and there's just I don't know, it felt kind of strange in there. But it's a big, old colonial there and actually where the breakfast was, and been at the actual carriage house for the big house. But there was a pointed very nicely but you always spent part of our honeymoon there and uh in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you at least got one good photo or something.
Speaker 2: Didn't. Had some experiences, but it didn't catch anything.
Speaker 1: Have you in the state have since you've been there? Have you found or saw anything was mentioned that that's very odd or strange.
Speaker 2: There's there's a cemetery that I'm going to do a video about called Spider Gates Dotter Gates.
Speaker 1: Oh, that sounds sounds good.
Speaker 2: Haunted. There's a witch tree there and it's us portal to Hell or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's the third time this week I've heard something about a witch tree. Yeah, third time this week.
Speaker 2: Apparently they're common here in New England. Of course, you know, I'm not that far from sailing masthists. So there you go.
Speaker 1: He was talking about them. I saw a video on one a witch tree of Kentucky after a table stalking about them, and then I watched the video and now you're mentioning it. So yeah, it's the third time this week.
Speaker 2: So and there's one story about who put somebody in the witch elm or something like that. Found somebody murdered and stuffed in a tree. You ever heard that story?
Speaker 1: Yep, that's off of a slide off of a BuzzFeed. Yeah, those two guys, they're funny, Roan and Shane I believe I forget the name. Yeah, who could It's something like Alma or maybe something.
Speaker 2: Let me look here real quick.
Speaker 1: Put nobody kne who she even was?
Speaker 2: Who put the bomp in the bomp? She bomped? That's not the right Who put and witchm? Who put Bella in the witch elm? Let's see. It's a final form series of graffiti connected with the discovery in nineteen forty three of the remains of a murdered woman inside a witch elm on the outskirts of Hagley in Worcestershire, England. The body has remained unidentified in the case unsolved since then, prompting many media articles and films, as well as dramas, an opera and a musical.
Speaker 1: Wow then made a op okay in opera.
Speaker 2: B I would need to make a video about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean to tell you truth. That's the only time I leave. I've heard of those stories from that channel, So that's probably not one. You know, saturated everywhere and you know it's.
Speaker 2: It's it's been talked about, but I've never talked about it. I know of it just in passing, but be worth looking into.
Speaker 1: But me myself, I want to go to some haunted prisons. I want to go to haunted hospitals.
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's just something about a haunted hospital that really gives me the willies. I don't like hospitals anyway. At a haunted hospital would just be times ten.
Speaker 1: Facing two fears at once. Yeah, the hospital in neghosts.
Speaker 2: You know, I like this stuff, you know, like haunted schools and haunted amusement parks, and you know, you expect a graveyard to be haunted, You expect certain things to be haunted. But I don't haunted school. That just that really pills me. I've been in a haunted school of Fairview Elementary where I went to school, was haunted in uh Brenda, and I, long after we'd left there, was going to school elsewhere, ventured in one night. I found it unlocked and I kind of trespassed, as I'm sure the Statute of Limitations has run on it now, but we heard what sounded like a woman in high heels walking across the floor of his combination auditorium, gymnasium, and lunch room, but had those windows way up high. The moon was shining and we could see the whole place was lit up. There was nothing in there, but we could hear it coming toward us. And there were stories that was haunted by the ghost of a former teacher. Some say she died at the school, some say she died on the way home in traffic accident. Still another was that she just died and then came back to haunt it. But there's definitely something in there. We don't waste to come getting out there. That's her, Damn sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I talked about that in my book My Strange World, some.
Speaker 1: About ancient Franklin or something earlier, and I thought it was one of Tennessee's oldest towns. Well, the oldest town is Jonesboro, jones.
Speaker 2: Or Historic Jonesboro. That's home of the International Storytelling Festival, which happens in October. I've been there, not as a participant, just as an audience member. But that's some good stuff. Every single building on that main drag there in Jonesborough's haunted Historic Jonesborough. They liked me to say it that way. I had a digital camera and every picture I took there was some weird mist or apparition or something. And then before I could get back home, that memory card was wiped out. I wanted those pictures back. I sent it in for like a forensic place, and they said, this doesn't look like this has ever even been formatted, let alone had pictures on it. But I did, and they were gone.
Speaker 1: People's evidence.
Speaker 2: Just yeah. I mean I had probably one hundred pictures of weird stuff up in historic Jonesboro. Oh God, strange, and some of those places they'll tell you about there, their houtings and and stuff there. Now, I hope they did okay in the flood. Have you heard anything about Jonesboro?
Speaker 1: Huh huh, No, I heard. Well, I mean, if I may have, it's just I've heard a little of this and a little that I can't I'm not. I can't prude a part to tell you if I have specifically about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, again, God blessed anybody in the wake of the floods and the hurricanes and an army whatever hit up there in that area Asheville. I mean, you know that's up in the mountain. You don't think about Ashville's flooding. Yeah, I think they had some dams that gave way and stuff up there too. But God bless a few people there in the mountains. I hope you get your power back. And I heard there's just a lot of devastation and an incredible loss of lives and things. Just some of the reports I'm hearing out there, it's just devastating. Well, and on that somber note, Conseia, we've got about five minutes left here. Anything you want to add or say or tell people about. Oh, now, I know you've joined us often or joined Lee often over on his show. I try to go over there too, especially on Saturday nights. But everybody wants to see you and talk to you. That that's part of the best place.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Lee's live sixth Eastern a few days a week there.
Speaker 2: He's on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Yep, First four audio. I'll put a link in the description to that too, And that's some of his music you heard there at the break. I didn't hear back from this. I don't know if he'll be let me use the song that he wrote for you, but if not, you can go to his channel on Thursday or Saturday nights night writers what he does on Tuesday nights where he writes an original track. But those other two nights you'll like it. But he wrote a song about Catheda. It's just called Cathita cat Gray aka love Online. It's a hypothetical situation, but yeah, you just I'd convince you to come over there. And he does that. He'll pick people out of the audience and write a song about him. And and that's a hit. That's got a hit all over it.
Speaker 1: It sounds kind of like a movie song or something, you know.
Speaker 2: It does. It sounds like those eighties rom coms, like the closing credits or something. But he's a very talented singer, songwriter, musician, A love the instrumentalist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got instrumentals. He's got some slow love songs. He's got some harder stuff that's more like a raw So now he does have this eighties quality vibe for him about I mean about him.
Speaker 2: I love the eighties. I came up in the eighties. I graduated high school nineteen eighty one and somebody super formative years. My college years and stuff was in the eighties, and my favorite decade ever. My wife was born nineteen eighty five. How about that graduate, Thank you, thank you, and now we've got a baby born in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's so adorable, so thinking.
Speaker 2: He is, he just I don't care if he is my baby. He is absolutely adorable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either if it wasn't your baby or AUTI he's adorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a praiser, he's a Gerber baby. But if you want to see him, he'll be on The Leaves Show Saturday night. Of course, this will be Sunday that you hear this. He'll also be on with me Monday night on Cisco. I usually bring him on to say hi to people and then passing back to Mama but Casino once again, to thank you for being my guest. You're on everything out there. We'll put links in the show notes to ghost lore. Looking forward to whatever you got coming up over there, and I'll be seeing you tomorrow night. Although it's in the past now that people are here in this I'll see Saturday night on Lee Show. I'm getting ready to do a late night live story on missing person mysteries. Drop in over there.
Speaker 1: If you can't, I'll come and drop some links to you. A mod so I'll come over and drop some links.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you being abod in there and dropping links to all the stuff I've got going on out there in my books on Nancy, my blog, around the Campfire, h all, my channels, everything going on.
Speaker 1: Will drop the links to link to if anybody would like to send a gift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I appreciate that. The baby's got If I gotta go get show ready, I'm trying this with the round camera and so I'm going to see how that I kind of this. It's got me like in that spooky tree there when I.
Speaker 1: Turned when I turned my phone upright, there's like a purple, thin, smoky or foggy looking halo that was around on there. Uh, they're not when I was on there with Lee Spooky. When you turn it landscape mode, it disappears. It's only when I turned it up rut and I thought that real cool thing. If you ever go ghost hunting and you need a hand, I'm just a message away there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, folks, that's gonna wrap it up for this episode of everything out there on behalf of Catheda, Cat Gray and myself. I'm Steve Stockton. I'll see you a little further on down the trail. You see us a little further on down the trail. Tell your animals we said Hi. Good night everybody,