Speaker 1: Of everything you do. God bless.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my aunt is fifty nine years old and she's been taking like ozempic and she had a lip band a few years back and she ended up getting diagnosed just a few days ago with ed no carsonoma colon cancer.
Speaker 1: Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 2: Extremely yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So she she woke up with severe stomach pain about four days ago, went to the emergency room, you know, got a cat scan. They said her appendix was inflamed, and it turns out it was a tumor on her appendix and they thought they isolated. They pulled out the appendix and part of tumor and they said they didn't rupture the appendix, which is good, but they also took out a little bit of her colon. They said the surgery was successful, you know, and she rested one day, was getting ready to leave. Within forty minutes they came back and they said new lab test results came back and it's spreading and they don't exactly know how, but they want to get cut her up again tomorrow and put her through soy again.
Speaker 1: And it's just something just doesn't sit right with all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the tumor is not the disease. It's the result of the disease, right of course. Okay, So when you surgically remove the tumor, or you melt it with radiation or with chemo, or you burn it with radiation. If the treatment is successful, the tumor goes away, but then it comes back, and it always comes back with a vengeance. So any further surgical intervention for this particular type of cancer would be fruitless. Now, when somebody has cancer, right, that's a big bad voodoo daddy and they need directed care. Yeah, there's only a handful of people that I know of in the world who are able to handle that. Let me give you their contact information right now. Okay, appreciate that. Hold on, let me pull it up. So is she open to you know, I mean, if she had lap band surgery and was on ozempics, I don't know how much of a candidate for holistic medicine she is. Is what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, she's you know, at least two three times COVID jab you know, super you know, more on the establishment side of things. But this scare has really gotten her more open to doing natural pathic medicine. And you know my step uncle, her husband, you know, he sold you know, hard equipment for thirty years and he's all big into big pharma and big medicine.
Speaker 1: But he woke up today just freaked out.
Speaker 3: He says, you know what, I'm looking in other countries for other treatment options. And me and my mom were just like, whoa Like, We did not expect him to say that. So it seems like they're more open to it. So I got another ant flying up here who does her own research, and she's familiar with your work too, so she's gonna also help help him convince that. But I think they're pretty much on board, like ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, very good, hold on just a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's a miracle. Yeah no, rush, no, rush, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. So the first person, my my first go to would be Andrea Saine in Canada. He treats people virtually. His website is Homeopathy h O M E O P A T H Y dot c A. Okay, I don't know. I mean he's super busy. I don't know if he's even taking new patients, but that would be the first place that I would go. The second place would be hold on about about a boom. I've got it here somewhere. It's in my new book. I've got so much information here it is. It's coming right up. Okay, survey says we got Andre saying we have come on. Mm hmmm, boy, Okay, here we go. Nature works best dot com?
Speaker 1: Nature works best dot com?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I your Vedic Science dot Com. Let me spell that one for you. It's difficult. It's a like Apple? Why like Yellow? You like Utah? Are like Roger? V like Victor? You like Echo? Do you like David? I like India, C like Charlie? Why you are V E D I C Science dot Com?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, A.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's it's a Y. It's a y M. You are V e Z d V E V like Victor.
Speaker 4: Here, I'll put it on the screen.
Speaker 2: A Y you are V E D I C A ir Vedic Science dot com?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 3: Perfect, Yeah, Dane'll just put it on the screen. I just screenshot it on my phone. Okay, awesome. I really appreciate that. And as far as you know, she's still in the hospital right now, obviously you recommend GT like get the fuck out of there right.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, so they're not the only thing that they're going to be able to do for this is you know, perhaps be able to come up with a diagnosis so that they can tell, you know, what part of her body the cancer is in and they can type it, you know, what type of cancer it is. Yeah, So anything diagnostic that they can do would be good. But just to do more surgery, willy nilly is contraindicated here. I wouldn't let them do it to anyone in my family, Okay, okay, And you know, sometimes you know, surgery is exactly what you need, right, but this would not be one of those times.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've had a feeling you were going to say that based off of following your work and listening to you and Daniel's interviews. But yeah, it was the ed so ed no, carsonoma. Is there anything that you would like recommend in the meantime till you get a hold of one of those doctors, like any anything she should be taking if once she gets out of the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she should do the Healthy Foundation pack. The Healthy Foundation Pack, there's one supplement in it that's called Beyondangy tangerine. It's kind of like the foundation of the Foundation pack and that supplement studied at Clemson University and it was in it was in in vivo, it was in vitro, it wasn't in vivo, so they studied cancer cells in a petri dish. It was colon cancer, I believe, and it was all eliminated by this particular supplement. It inhibited the growth of the of the tumor. Wow, So she needs to be on the Healthy Foundation pack. I would give her one Healthy Foundation Pack plus one uh bottle of Beyond Tangy Tangerine two point zero tablets additionally. Okay, that's what I would start her on. But you know she's haid lap band surgery, so that's going to complicate things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was afraid that might get some complications in.
Speaker 1: But as far as that goes, you recommend those two things. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck, man, let us know what happens.
Speaker 3: Please definitely, well, definitely, Well, as far as that goes, yeah, that's pretty much everything, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the first place to start. She needs directed care for this with clinicians that have you know, experience treating it, and those are the people.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I can't thank you enough, Doctor Glynnon, you are absolutely amazing, love your work, love everything you do. God bless and I really appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thanks Jack my pleasure to help let me know what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'll call back next week next time you're on and give you guys an update. I appreciate you too, Daniel. Wouldn't be able to have done this without you, man, Love you.
Speaker 4: Britt, Yeah, no problem, man, thank you. I hope everything work.
Speaker 3: So yes, sir, I got to get ready to go see her at the hospital. But love you, love you, Daniel, and I thank you again, doctor glynnon. Love your work, love everything you do. You guys have a great rest of your day. Thank you, Thank you, God blessed.
Speaker 4: Take care. But all right, there you go. That's what he just recommended you.
Speaker 5: The Healthy Foundation pack two point five and those are showing the powder of the.
Speaker 4: Of both the tankag Genteringe and the beyond Usio.
Speaker 5: But I think the liquid is probably better and it's missing the plant, right, minerals in this particular back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to make a distinction that this is not to be considered as a treatment for cancer, because that's illegal, right, the only thing that can treat cancer in the United States as a drug. So you know, we don't treat diagnoses, we treat people. So this is not specifically a cancer treatment. This is a whole person health optimization treatment. And that's always a better strategy. And you know, whenever you see a strangely occurring cancer in a relatively young individual in twenty twenty five, the first question to ask yourself is was the person X or boosted right? Because the major side effect of those therapeutics is the rapid uh appearance of cancer. So if I, if I was a betting man, I would say that it was the vacs that did it.
Speaker 5: And let's then also forget that heel a monster venom inspired the development of the ozembic. So, yeah, that paralyzes the vagus nerve, it deteriorates the retina. It's all kinds of bad type one diabetes. It paralyzes your stomach. Why would anybody want to do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got a strange echo on your microphone today. It sounds like you're in a tin cans. Let me see. I'm okay with it, but it's it's different than you're your usual still there, it's a better Okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I don't know if that's all I apologize. I had to move it from one place to another.
Speaker 4: So you know what, I bet you let me check this thing, bok quick. See if they're screwing around my audio.
Speaker 2: You know you can't. You can't drug your way to health. This is the this is our take home message.
Speaker 4: That's why they changed up my microphone.
Speaker 5: So I'm talking from the these people, I swear.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Ballbusters podcast, where we strip away at myths and try to bring you the truth of things, which is a rare commodity in these days, especially when it comes to the practice of medicine, which is my wheelhouse. I've been practicing a nature pathic medicine for thirty six years now, and I have a couple of things to tell you.
Speaker 5: That should be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah you fixed it completely. Yeah yeah. The first thing I'd like to tell you in the listening audience is that number one, you can't drug your way to health. Drugs. You know, drugs are like guns. It's not the gun, it's how it's used. It's not the drug. It's how it's used. Sometimes you can use a drug for a really good in a really smart way. For instance, when you're in the dentist's chair. Thank god for general anesthesia, thank god for Lyda King Right, insulin is a saved thousands, hundreds of thousands of people's lives. Now, it's a shame that nobody's figured out what causes insulin dependent diabetes, or that's a problem, but insulin is able to keep all those people alive who otherwise would have been dead. So sometimes the drug is a really good thing. But the way that the medical doctors prescribe drugs, ninety nine point nine percent of the time, it's a really bad thing because the drug is not intended to cure the condition. The drug is intended to suppress the symptoms and manage the condition, which upsets the metabolism of the body, further develops side effects which the body has to deal with, and the underlying problem which created your situation is not addressed. So as time goes by, you get weaker and more dependent on the drug, and more symptomatic and weaker, and then a second drug, and then a third drug, and then more side effects, and then weaker, and then you go bankrupt and then you die. And this is what conventional medicine brings to the table. And the only reason that this type of mediocre, quite frankly juvenile medicine is still number one is because it exists inside of self policing, self regulating monopoly, which kicks everybody else off of the bus of medicine and only legislates for one type of medicine even though it fails. And that's the only reason that the mds are still in first place. It's because they legislated themselves there, and they've maintained their position at the top through the power and the persuasion of the pharmaceutical industry, which is richer than God.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and thank you for adjussing Jack. He had contacted me last night and it was very, very, very worried. So I said, I can only say so much that I know, but I mean, I know, I'm tomorrow. I have doctor Gludenan, and I said, he's the one I trust the most of anybody, you know, between him and doctor Bonzo, I don't really need to talk to anyone else about anything.
Speaker 2: So all right, let me let me look this up real quick. Is my screen backwards?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Are your Are your frames over your left shoulder?
Speaker 2: You're right, My frames are over my left shoulder. This should be my left side.
Speaker 5: It's it's showing as you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it's backwards, all right, let me fix that. Stream yard does this every once in a while. I'm gonna have to go away and then come back. It'll be ten seconds. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I can read your big leave big farm behind stuff. It's correct. I don't know, like your your your emblem over here is facing the correct way, so.
Speaker 2: You can read it, leave big farmer behind. You can read it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can read that, and I can see.
Speaker 2: Well, then I guess we're okay.
Speaker 5: All right, it's in the correct way.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave it the way that it is, all right, okay, very good? All right. So so so there's this guy right is that is that backwards? The title of the book?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's au ram.
Speaker 2: Rama Crest and he wrote a book on cancer, right and here are his all he uses in the treatment of cancer. He's an Indian medical doctor. He you know, treats third world people. And he doesn't use diet, he doesn't use vitamins, he doesn't use hydrotherapy. He doesn't use red light therapy, he doesn't use iromactin, he doesn't use pharmaceuticals. All he does is classical homeopathy. And with colon cancer he has a sixty seven percent success rate. That's with four hundred and six patients, a sixty seven percent cure and secured. When I'm talking success, we're talking cure. Sixty seven percent success rate with colon cancer, not.
Speaker 5: A five year life expectancy.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, right, And you know that's a remarkable number. And why isn't the World Health Organization, you know, sending representatives to his office to camp out there and figure out what the hell he's doing. Because of the medical monopoly which doesn't allow for any competition, and which in addition to not allowing for competition, so they slander in blaspheme and liable their competition all the time. You go to Wikipedia right now and you look up homeopathy, it'll tell you it's pseudoscience and it's unproven, and both of those two things are lies. Homeopathic medicine is the most grounded medical system in science of any There is no more scientific medicine on the planet than homeopathy. So if anybody tells you it's pseudoscientific, they're lying. You're not just misinformed, but they're lying. And my profession right is only licensed and regulated in twenty three states right now, twenty three. And if I was to practice stage of praphic medicine Tennessee, it's a felony.
Speaker 5: And how can they argue synthetic drug better than natural nutrition the things your body needs.
Speaker 2: Because I'll tell you why they do that, And this is I talk about this at length and again shameless self promotion here to talk about this that question a lot in my next book, and I'll give you the cliff notes here. The reason that they say that is twofold because everything that everybody does on planet Earth, they do it because of their underlying philosophy. You know, Buddhists do what they do because of their philosophy. Born against do because of their philosophy. Hindus because of their philosophy. But it goes deeper than religion. Everybody has an underlying philosophy through which they navigate life, the labyrinth of life. It's no different in medicine. The philosophy of science which informs MD directed allopathic treatment is reductionism. It was developed by Sir Isaac Newton, and reductionism argues, if it can't be measured, it doesn't exist. So since nobody has ever dissected the soul, it doesn't exist. So the MD is trained to believe that the body is basically a bag of biochemicals waiting to break. Consciousness is a function of biochemistry. When the body dies, its lights out, game over. There's no such thing as the afterlife. There's no such thing as God, there's no such thing as the spirit. There's no such thing as the vital force. All of those things are fictions. They do not exist. And therefore the medical doctor has free range inside of this stilted philosophy to throw man made farharmaceuticals into the biochemistry of the body in order to push the biochemistry in a particular way that they think is best. And they use pharmaceuticals because you can't patent the naturally occurring substance. You can't go to Washington, DC and patent orange juice or oxygen. So if you can't patent something, then anybody can make it. So why would anybody do fifty million dollars of research on a medicine that then, once it was proven to be effective. Anybody could make it, they wouldn't do that, and so they don't do that. So they use synthetic, man made pharmaceuticals which have never before occurred in nature because they can patent them. So they take the geelap monster poison and they manipulate it. They throw a hydroxy group here, in a hydroxy group there, and they change the molecule that's never existed before in nature. They can patent that shit, and that's why they do it. So they use patent medicines for the profit motive, and they disregard naturally occurring substances because they don't believe in God, and they don't believe that there's any relationship at all between the human body and the animal kingdom or the plant kingdom or the biome of earth. They don't believe any of that. They don't believe that the body has a natural, built in, God given ability to fix itself. They don't believe. They don't believe that, and that's the philosophy that informs all of their treatments. And the final nail in this coffin is that the meat grinder of the medical education process, especially in the last three years, you know when you're interning somewhere is designed to brainwash them into thinking that if I wasn't taught it in medical school, it's simply not valid. Then it worked. So the medical doctor comes out of an atheistic model, brainwashed to believe that their system of medicine is the best system of medicine on the planet, the most scientific system of medicine on the planet, and if it fails, it's only because of lack of research, right, because the cure for cancer is just around the corner, is what they tell everybody all the time. And so that's kind of the cliff notes to your answer. It's a little more involved than that. You know it, why do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then so the patient or the or the customer, or whatever way you want to think about that, even if they are of religious tendencies of their philosophy, they're basically being tested against an atheistic philosophy when they're there. And what the difference to me, I'm assuming would be is that they shrink in inferiority to the credentials. Yeah, of maybe their dogma of God is wrong, you better listen to the science.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but the patient is not aware of any of these distinctions, and honestly, neither is the doctor. I mean, there are many doctors who are very religious people in their private life, but when they go to work, that's abandoned because allopathic medicine is atheistic. Period. It's based on reductionistic science, which has no room for anything metaphysical. It's antithetic. Metaphysics is antithetic to allopathic medicine. But because of the brainwashing that happens, the medical doctor doesn't know this. All the medical doctor knows is trust the science. Trust the science. Trust the science, Trust the science. That's all that they know. And you know, the patient doesn't even know what allopathic medicine is. The patient's not taught these distinctions. Nobody in this. You know, we're in a select group of human beings that understand these distinctions. If you were to go to the grocery store and you know, stand outside with the booth, or you know, at the county fair and you know, give people twenty bucks to answer a question and you ask, you know, a thousand people what's an allopathic doctor, they wouldn't know have no idea what an allopathic doctor is. They have no idea what allopathic medicine is. And this is a function of the brilliant genius public relations fiat that happened at the turn of the century when the medical doctors coined the term medical doctor.
Speaker 5: All Right, they get to say that that's who they are above everybody else, making that distinction in people's minds, that they're the only ones that are that.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it should be against the law for anyone to call themselves a medical doctor because they're not. They're allopathic medical doctors. I am a nature pathic medical doctor. There right, there's and.
Speaker 5: They force you to make that distinction otherwise you're in trouble. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the whole thing is just a it's a function of you know, one hundred and twelve years of a self policing, self regulating monopoly which has literally no figuratively has a stranglehold on all things medical. I mean, the only thing that can treat a disease in the United States is a drug. They think about that for a minute. The only thing that can treat a disease is a drug.
Speaker 5: How is that even its law.
Speaker 2: It's like if if I was you know, if I bottled water, you know, and I sold it, and I put on the label treats dehydration. Right, I'm breaking the law, yeah, and the Federal Trade commit and could come in and shut me down legally because I'm selling an unapproved drug.
Speaker 5: But if you synthesized a A A an artificial electrolyte and put it in the water and you can, then maybe you could say it treated hydration.
Speaker 2: But here's where yeah, here's where it gets even more insidious. Right. So, and Jonathan emord by the way, who's a lawyer, he wrote this really obscure book years ago. He's he's one of the lawyers that vitamin companies go to and they get in trouble with the FDA. Right, he's that guy.
Speaker 5: Oh cool that at least he's trying to do good work, it sounds like, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He wrote a book called The Rise of Tyranny Jonathan E. Mord E m O r d. The Rise of Tyranny, which outlines all of this as well as some other are insidious things that happened to the you know, the government of the United States over the last hundred years. So so if you remember the only thing that can legally treat a disease as a drug, and in order to get a drug approved a new drug approved or any drug approved right now, it's about a sixty million dollar that's crazy threshold. That effectively eliminated all of the competition competition except like you know, the four biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, they can afford to do that, but nobody else can.
Speaker 5: I almost wonder if the rules are different from for them to behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: Well no, but here's here's where it gets even worse. Right, So it's only a handful of companies in the world that can afford to do that, to bring a drug to the marketplace, okay, so nobody else can do it. So they have effectively doubled and tripled down on the monopoly, right because not only is the only thing that can legally treat a disease a drug, but there's only a handful of companies that can have the money to make a new drug. Okay. So now I've got this new drug and it has to be approved. So I do one hundred research studies on the drug, right and doing with people, doing with animals? One hundred research studies. Ninety eight of the research studies show a negative effect from the drug or no effect from the drug. Two of the studies show a positive effect. The two studies that show the positive effect are the ones that are published. Yeah, so there's an insidious relationship between medical journals and the pharmaceutical industry in order to only publish, you know, the good stuff. We're we're not going to talk about that other stuff. Let's just you know, don't look. Pay no attention to those papers behind the curtain, right, We're only going to pay attention to these. And everybody's complicit with it.
Speaker 5: That nowhere in virus mania, you see that a lot at that pattern in the h a lot.
Speaker 2: And how do we know this. It's because the editors of the British Journal of Medicine, the Lancet, and the Journal of the American Medical Association all said that it's true.
Speaker 5: They did, and that the ones publishing the papers.
Speaker 2: So the medical monopoly from top to bottom is corrupt and it is the reason that we have a chronic health disease epidemic. Oh, there's one more level of irony here. Okay, So you have to go through all of this big financial expense sixty million bucks minimum to bring a new drug to the market, then it has to be got to publish the research and has to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Right at the end of this process is approval by the Food and Drug Administration, you know, the gatekeepers to all things medical, and they say thumbs up, good to go, let's go, this drug is great, safe and effective for humanity, all right, and then the drug is released to the market. There have been I don't know the exact number. I tried to crunch this number, but there's been over one hundred drugs and medical appliances which went through this process were approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Then they started killing people, so they had to be yanked. And that's why there are all these lawsuits now, right, the mesothelioma lawsuit, right, and now there's a lawsuit against Zantac, and there's a lawsuit against a famous one was vox.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that was a miracuz Yeah.
Speaker 2: I forget who it was. Might have been murk. But so when a drug, a new drug, goes through this expensive and you know, laborious, tedious approval project process and then they get approved and then it turns out that the drug is a complete, utterant, total failure. Not only is it a failure, but it kills people. Number One, nobody goes to jail. Number two, the pharmaceutical industry is slapped on the wrist. Maybe they pay a fine which is peanuts to them. Number Three, nobody questions the approval process that led to the delivery of a bad drug to the medical marketplace. How can all of this happen. It can only happen inside of a medical monopoly. In any other industry, this would be I mean, if Ford Motor Company made an automobile, you know, a month after everybody was driving it, you know, they hit the five hundred mile mark, the engine burst into flames or the transmission falls out and bounces down the road, that car would be I mean, Ford would be sued, maybe out of business. But that's not what happens to the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 5: As long as the recall wasn't more expensive than the potential lawsuit, they'd have somebody crunching those numbers too.
Speaker 2: So it all goes back, and you know, as a whole list, that's what we do. We look to the root cause of everything, and it all goes back to the medical monopoly. That is the cause of all of the bad stuff that's happened in medicine in the last one hundred and twelve years is a direct result of the medical monopoly which is hiding in plain sight that nobody even knows exists. And you know, and we've been so dumbed down by all of this process that we're perfectly fine with taking the Geela monster poison. We're perfectly fine with having somebody go into our stomach. We get to our abdominal cavity, wrap a belt around the stomach and tighten it. That's what lap band surgery is. Yeah, or all right, let's let's we don't want to do that. Here's what we're going to do. Here's the stomach, okay, And there's a tube that comes into the top of the stomach. It's called the esophagus. And then there's a tube that leaves the bottom of the stomach, goes into the small intestine. All right, So here's what bypass surgery does. You go in. You you cut the tubes from the top and the bottom of the stomach, and you stitch them together. Good lord, and you leave the stomach. The stomach has just left in there, but now it's not doing anything. It's just an empty bag in the abdomen. But you have completely cut off what's going into the top and what's coming out of the bottom. So you sell the top to the top and the bottom tubes together. The stomach is off to the side now, and you know that's called a gastric bypass surgery. You're okay with it?
Speaker 5: How do people digesti food without the stomach?
Speaker 2: As?
Speaker 5: Isn't it time? It takes? That's why it's like a holding tank, Like why how do you bypass that?
Speaker 2: Because you're an atheist and you don't believe that the body has wisdom and it's your job. You think you're smarter than the body. You don't need the stomach. You don't need your gall bladder, you don't need your appendix. You don't need your tonsils, you don't need your adenoids, you don't need your ovaries. If you're over thirty, you don't need your ovary, your uterus, if you're over thirty. Might as well have the lenses of your eyes replaced, because it's only a matter of time until you get cataracts. Might as well have hearing aids because it's only a matter of time until you go deaf. You might as well have dentures because it's only a matter of time until all your teeth fall out. Might as well have the shoulder and the knee and the hip surgery for you know, the titanium versions, because it's only a or time until that shit goes bad. This is how these people think.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, if you go through all those processes, then you already are half bionic. You know, this whole AI integration will be no sweat for you because you've already replaced all your natural parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what Elon Musk wants to do. He wants to put chips in everybody's brain. So now everybody's a genius and they're directly linked up to the internet, you know. You know, grock is the new thing now, right yep? So I asked Groc about homeopathy.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sure that's some horrible things to say about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, you know, the if artificial intelligence had access to all of the published research in the world without any restrictions, without any you know what's the word. It had complete, utter and total access to all of the information.
Speaker 5: All of the works. Right, if it was all of.
Speaker 2: The homeopathic journals, everything right, well, then it would then it might be okay, but it doesn't. Yeah, only it only it's a small percentage of all of the information in the world that it pulls from, and that's going to make all of this worse.
Speaker 5: Right, So it has an impression of things based on what it's told, not thinking.
Speaker 2: It's only a small part of everything that's real.
Speaker 5: Right, because if it, if it new the true nature of things, it would also be the nature of its programmers, and that might not be good if it ever gets sentient, right, Well, instead, it's going to hate the rest of us because of the way the programmers have taught them to behave around us. So I think the only thing that we could do is appeal to AI in that sense and give them the full truth of history as best as we can from what we know, and the true nature of homeopathy and all those things. Because if this if there, if the computer is smarter than us, then it should already know the bs and be able. No one is being lied to but we.
Speaker 2: But if we, if that actually happened, then AI would disconnect itself because it would understand that it can't be good for humanity, that it would it would take over and kill everybody. It would understand that would be the ultimate end road and it would disconnect itself. I mean if it truly was, you know, all seeing and all intelligent, which it couldn't ever possibly be. Now, there's an interesting thing, you know. Years ago, I did a I did a three day course by an organization called Landmark Education. Landmark Education was a spin off of the old st training from the sixties, and it was one of the It was a I don't know if it's one of the best things they ever did in my life, but it was a very, very impactful thing in my life. I still think about my time with Landmark Education. It was a really great thing. They had a three day program called the Forum, and the intention of the Forum is basically to provide a space inside of three days where you can get your head out of your own ass and you know, get a clue and start taking responsibility for your own actions. And it was was really great. It's kind of like an ontological overhaul. It's not psychological, it's ontological. And one of the take home messages from from Landmark Education that I use all the time that I always think about is the notion that in the in the world, right let's say we had a we had a big graph, a big pie chart, and that chart represented all of the knowledge in the universe. Right, there's a small part of that of the stuff that we know. You know, I know how to speak English, I know how to ride a bicycle, I know how to drive a car, right, And a bigger part of the pie is the stuff we don't know. I don't know how to speak French. I don't know how to play a piano, right. I don't know how to calculate quantum physics. I don't know how to fly an airplane. Right. So we got a small piece of the pie, which is the stuff we know. We got a bigger piece of the pie, which is the stuff we don't know. But the biggest piece of the pie, which is like ninety eight percent of the pie, is the stuff that is so far outside of our frame of reference that we didn't know. We didn't know that, Yeah, I didn't know. I didn't know that. And when we have access to that information, that's when we have a Eureka moment, a breakthrough. It's called a breakthrough, you know, like the apple falls on Newton's head and gravity, son of a bitch, right.
Speaker 5: Like an epiphany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an epiphany. Yeah, so you know, groc ain't never going to have access to the stuff that it doesn't know.
Speaker 5: It doesn't know, and it's not going to be excited either. I think that's part of the journey or the examination is the excitement of the discovery is not going to have a sensation for that either.
Speaker 2: And so we're all we're all screwed. And now you know, I'm of the opinion the more that I get, the more that I get to know about it, I'm convinced that COVID was a five G radiation phenomenon. That's what caused it. And I'm super worried about what all the starlink shit is beaming down.
Speaker 5: Well, that's funny, do you say that because the frequencies. Yeah, when when just before the lockdowns and everybody going on and on about it, SpaceX was shooting a bunch of stuff out here because I saw it. I live in Yuma. They're shooting off in California and you could see them every time they launched. They were right there. And I was at the playground with my daughter one of the times. This was the evening. I was just rolling out there. But yeah, it happens a lot and whatever they're scattering across there. Who knows what they're what they're peppering in there.
Speaker 2: And somebody, somebody created a three D map of all of the satellites around the Earth right now, and it's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy, right, Yeah, how much is that suppressing your your natural brain function?
Speaker 2: It's a great question because we know that five G does, or at least did you know when they rolled out five G in Europe, hundreds of thousands of starlings died. They just dropped out of the air dead because of the net negative effects of the radiation from the five G. But then the starling population bounced back and five G was still there, so their bodies had adapted to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, have you have you read have you read the book? Is it the Electric Rainbow?
Speaker 2: Is that what they call it?
Speaker 5: No, Arthur Furstenberg. No, it's talking about how the introduction of things like radio sonar, so you know, all all that stuff like radar, radio sonar. Whenever they introduced this, like even the telegraph, there was a flu. But I say they may also need to consider shots when they talk about epidemics in relation. You know that plus that might equal the epidemic or whatever. But you can't take the vaccine part out of the equation.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. And there's a lot of people that think that the vaccine was really for the Spanish flu was one of the reasons that everybody died. So so there's all this stuff, right.
Speaker 5: The invisible rainbow. Sorry I'd said it wrong. It's the invisible rainbow.
Speaker 2: It's called there you go. How much truth do you put on an EMF meter? My home seems really clean. No smart meter, no Wi Fi, no microwave oven. So we use the Trifield meter. I use the Trifield meter. I think it's very accurate. But see the problem is it's the same with the RDAs of the vitamins.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows the rest daily amount, right, Yeah, nobody.
Speaker 2: Has any idea. So who knows how much you know magnetic frequency in this range is good for you, and how much electromagnetic radiation in this frequency is good or bad for you? Nobody knows, and if well, somebody probably knows, but you know, the information isn't disclosed. So I don't know, man, I don't know to tell you wrap your house in, you know, in a Faraday cage. I don't know what to do, honestly. But I mean, the good news is that the starlings came back and the five G didn't change, So the bird's body adapted to it. No, so our bodies are ostensibly adapting to it because all of a sudden, you know, COVID's gone and there's more five G towers than there ever have been, So what the hell happened? Right? Our bodies adapted to it. But you know, in the meantime, Big Farmer made bank and they're going to make even more bank because the shit that they convinced everybody to inject themselves with is hurting everybody, right. And you know, people still think, oh, the COVID vacs saved millions of people's of lives. Bullshit, it didn't. It didn't. It's just it's bad science. If you're telling me.
Speaker 5: That if you survived it, you should thinking you're your own body for being resilient against the shot. It's not because the shot did ante to help you. It's because you were strong enough than it, at least from who knows manifest later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here's here's an interesting question. You puzzle me this batman. Okay, so if the flu is caused by an influenza virus, then why doesn't everybody have the flu twelve months out of the year. I mean, we have, you know, intercontinental plane flights all the time. Everybody's going back and forth between every country and the world all the freaking time. Why does the flu only show up in flu season, which is you know right around now in the northern hemisphere and the southern hemisphere. People don't have the flu now, and then when it's our summertime, it's their wintertime, and that's when they get the flu. So if it's a virus, why is it seasonal? And why does and affect everybody all the time. And here's the way that COVID spread worldwide.
Speaker 5: Right right right? That one works different than everybody else. And here's the thing. You know, when you talk about the convalescent homes that were hit the hardest, they I think per contract in order to be there, have to get the flu shots, have to have all their you know, so it's like being in school again, but you're an elderly person now where you have to have all your shots and if you want to, if you want to participate, so then all of a sudden, everybody gets sick. Could it have been the flu shot that caused the COVID, you know? And then also with the five G millimeter waves spontaneously create double bonded nitrogen and oxygen in the air, which is cyanide.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, So I have a colleague he was one of the uh what's the word. He was a big mover and shaker in the world of nature pathic medicine in the twentieth century, and he had a very robust clinic in Connecticut and it was his experience and he talked about this all the time when he would give lectures that his patient base of pediatrics of kids who weren't vaccinated were healthy and the only kids that had running noses and coughs in the group and all this crap were the vaccinated kids. Vaccinated kids were the sickest kids in his pediatric population by a landslide, and the unvaccinated kids were the healthiest. So, you know, there's so many levels in layers to this, it's not even funny. And you can't trust every alternative doctor because I have a lot of colleagues nature pathic doctors with just as much clinical experience as I have. In their advocates of the vaccination schedule, and they were advocates of the COVID vaccine. And so just because somebody practices, you know, non traditional medicine or non conventional medicine now let's call it alternative, doesn't mean that they have a freaking clue. And it's a big, big, big, big big problem. Yeah, you know, I hate to be Debbie Downer man, but I don't know if it's ever going to change in our lifetime.
Speaker 5: I just hope that people are can start becoming aware of this so that they're not you know, drifting through life like or bouncing around like a like a pinball on a machine, just going wherever the the whatever the agitation takes you.
Speaker 2: So well, the ultimate, the ultimate result of ignorance is despair, because if you're ignorant to all of these things, you will get sick, you will be taken advantage of by the medical industrial complex, and you will go bankrupt, and you will go and you will die. And it's only because of ignorance.
Speaker 5: So they don't emulate each just like they know how how you're going to react to a certain stimuli. So if they scare you with one method, they're going to be hurting you into a different direction where something else, even more dangerous is lying.
Speaker 2: So but I don't think. I don't think that most doctors are sadistic, and I don't think that they're doing they're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 5: Right, they're the pawns, but the system definitely wants less of us, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're right. And the thing is that the medical doctors just don't think it through. They just don't. They're not trained to think objectively through the inductive scientific method. They're trained to memorize things and regurgitate those things, and if they regurgitate them correctly, they're rewarded, and if they don't regurgitate them correctly, they're penalized. And that's what medicine has devolved into. You know, objective scientific discovery is dead. Superman is dead. That's dead. It died in the right around nineteen thirties, and.
Speaker 5: The things that's already starting to come in the eighteen eighties too. When you when you look at the whole pasture, the rise of Pastor and all that.
Speaker 2: And you know, there's only a handful of conventional medical doctors that are speaking out about this. It was only a handful and like, there's me and two other guys that I know of in Nature Apathy Land who are speaking out about this. That's it. There's nobody in the homeopathic world. The homeopath should be the ones that are up in arms about this, the worldwide Organization of Homeopathic Positions, they should be the ones that are speaking out about this with their mute. They're silent, and I think it's because they've been pummeled longer than anybody else has by the medical doctors, and I think they're just exhausted at trying to prove that there's this, you know, a legitimate system of medicine. So it's I'm you know, I'm up. I'm I really have no respect for the for the m D profession and I have I'm losing all my respect for the homeopaths in the world.
Speaker 5: And pediatricians, I think are just created to shovel out vaccines to people.
Speaker 2: Well, all doctors are created to shovel out drugs. Yeah, I mean Macklamore was right. My drug my doctor is a drug dealer. Drug dealer, right, all right, that's who you should have on the show, is Macklamore, Macklemore.
Speaker 5: It is available. I think it's in Seattle, isn't he I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, look him up. Yeah, that would be a fun show, have you me and Macklamore all all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well as long as you're there then too. Yeah, absolutely, we could change the world. It doesn't interesting that makes the fun was something else? But that's that kind of weigh my brain.
Speaker 2: So there's a there's a I just want to say this because it's in the front of my mind. I just wrote about this, and you know, I don't care if this is too geeky or if this goes down a rabbit hole too much. It's as important that people understand these distinctions. So there was a the father of modern medicine. Is it was Galen. Galen was a Roman physician back in the day, And it was Galen who is considered the historical father of modern medicine. And Galen's all of Galen's medical treatments and all of the medical treatments that came after Galen into today are based upon a notion of nature called man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's Marcus Aurelius, his personal physician, which doesn't make him better use into the whole purple stuff and venoms and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so his his maximum that all of his medical stuff was built upon. It is called contraria contrarasts cure intur, which is the notion that opposites cure opposite. So, for instance, if somebody's cold, if somebody suffering from hypothermia, you give them a blanket, you warm them up. If someone has diarrhea, you give him a medicine that stops him up. If someone has constipation, you give him medicine that creates a laxative. Right, if someone has a fever, you give them some type of medicine to bring fever down. It's contraria contraras cure intur. The only problem with this is that it's incorrect that opposites do not cure opposites. Opposite manage and press opposites. Pain medicine is the perfect example. So you know, the pain medicine doesn't cure the pain. The pain medicine just suppresses the pain, and when the pain medicine is removed, the pain comes back, usually worse than it was before you introduce the pain medicine. So the entire system of modern medicine is based upon the Gallenic notion of contraarria. Contrara's cure ter opposites, cure opposites, which is incorrect. I mean, it's like basing an entire system of medicine based on the fact that the sun rises in the west, which it's that's incorrect. It does not rise in the west, it rises in the east.
Speaker 5: That's where we get our war model of you know, you're battling the body all the time.
Speaker 2: From And there is a curative law of nature which was discovered by the Oh it was always around. Even Shakespeare talked about it, Hippocrates talked about it. But the doctor that codified it, solidified it and proved it was Samuel Hanneman, the the you know, the guy who discovered homeopathy.
Speaker 5: That's right, Samuel Christian Niman.
Speaker 2: So the law of nature, which is curative, goes like this, similia similibus cur inter Likes are cured by likes. So if you have a headache that feels like your head's being squeezed and avice. If I find a medicine and I give it to a bunch of healthy people and they all developed a symptom that their head is being squeezed, in avice, when I give that medicine to the sick person with the headache. It cures it just like that. It's like the same technology is as sound canceling phones. Right, Yeah, that's theology.
Speaker 5: That's amazing. They use that analogy because it's the frequency thing that's energies. That's that's perfect analogy.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent spot on. But see the problem is that the only curative law of nature is considered to be pseudoscientific, and the medical doctors dismiss it. It's dismissed even though it's improven. It's been proven tens of thousands of tow hundreds of thousands of times, maybe a million times now, but the medical doctors dismiss it. Why because they're you know, insecure, intellectual lap dogs to the pharmaceutical industry, and they have lost the ability of independent thought. They've lost it. And more's the pity. Now, there's a lot of ways to help the body cure itself. We can do fasting, we can do hydrotherapy, we can do medical nutrition, we can use organ specific botanical medicines, we can do bilateral nasal specifics, we can do acupuncture. Right, but the only curative system using medicines, a medicinal agent to cure the body is a law of similars. It's the only one, and medical science turns a blind eye to it. And that's why everybody is sick, because the only curative medicinal law in the world is is discounted. And in effect, they've thrown the baby out with the bathwater and discounting it. And that's why everybody is sick, because the medical doctors don't practice curative medicine, and the doctors who do practice curative medicine are imprisoned.
Speaker 5: What you do is so important, and hold on, I guess it's not on the screen level. I'm sick of the screen. Have it one more time, and not not enough people do what you do, So learning as much from you as possible is the only avenue for anybody. I mean again, I'm fascinated by your website. I watched the videos over and over again. They're entertaining to like the history of salt, all that stuff. I mean, everything in here is a value. And then when you look at the homiappot homeapp homeopathic aspect of it, and this whole idea of even the potentization, like that is so fascinating that that works and that it. It just goes to like the idea of the ionization, right when you're talking about minerals or something like that, you don't really need the thing. You need its energy frequency or frequency signature. That's when it reacts with your body. And that's that that ties in with doctor Manzo. It all makes sense. And everybody's saying the same thing from their own different direction. And you know, for well everybody being you and doctor Roza.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you know there are others, right. I mean, if I seem tall to you, Daniel, it's because I stand on the shoulders of giants, right, and well, one of my strengths is that I'm able to to like coalesce complicated medical theories into you know, easy to understand data, you know, video bits. Right, I'm good at that. I can uncomplicate things and help people to understand it because it's really not that complicated. People just haven't been educated about it properly. But it's a point well taken. And you know this from the shameless department of self promotion, I guess right. So let's say that Bobby Kennedy gets a clue, you know, he invites me to his task for us and he understands that. Look, we need medical freedom, and so somehow medical freedom is legislated and becomes a thing or they put it into the constitution or whatever. Okay, now we have medical freedom. Okay, great. So you know how many nature pathic hospitals there are in the United States right now?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 2: Zero. You know how many homeopathic hospitals there are? No zero. There used to be a lot, but not anymore. You know how many competent homeopathic doctors there are in the world right now?
Speaker 5: I think you said not many, like right around right around.
Speaker 2: Five hundred, and that's an extremely liberal estimate. You know how many competent nature pathic doctors there are? Right around four hundred, and that's also a liberal estimate. Let's say there's five hundred aervated doctors in the country that know what they're doing, and maybe five hundred chiropractors that are you know, they can treat things like pneumonia, right most chiropractors can't. This means that even if we were to secure a medical freedom tomorrow, it would take about fifty maybe seventy five years for the infrastructure to catch up and be sufficient to the cause of helping sick and suffering humanity would take a long time because there's no hospitals, there's no clinics anymore. There's only a handful of doctors that know what the hell they're doing. And the medical schools that teach orn't any more. Homeopathic medical schools they're gone, and the nature pathic medical schools aren't teaching nature pathic medicine anymore. So it's going to take a long time for all of that to change and for the infrastructure to catch up. It's going to take a while.
Speaker 5: So none, there's no homeopathic Wow, there's none. So you learn from people like doctors and yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the only the only medical schools that teach homeopathy anymore are the pathic medical.
Speaker 5: Schools, and there and the nature.
Speaker 2: Pathic medical schools now are removing homeopathy from their curricula.
Speaker 5: So we're going down a really bad tunnel that's called the poop shoot.
Speaker 2: Yes, so that's why I put I saw this coming a long time ago, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I stopped in this on purpose because I wanted people to see this guys in their introduction to homeopathy, because it's so important. But I'm sorry, I mean interrupt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's why I put all the information that I did on my website, and that's why I continue to write books, and that's why I continue to add information to this website because there's a gigantic freaking bottleneck here. I mean, people are still sick. People still have you know, depression and insomnia and heartburn and arthritis and cancers everywhere, and the kids are all autistic and Alzheimer's everywhere. You got to do something. What the hell are you going to do? What are you going to wait seventy five years for the infrastructure to keep up and keep your fingers crossed in the meantime, No, what are you going to do is go to my website, become a subscriber, and learn right now, starting today, what to do to help yourself get better, because you can right This is my new catchphrase. You're ready, I'm rolling it out right here. You were made to be healthy. I was made to show you how I like it. And that's what it all boils down to. You know, myself and my colleagues, we don't have all the answers to everything now, I don't you know who does? God does, right, But we have a lot of really good information and you should take advantage of it. If you're in the listening audience, so click on the link on Daniel's website. Use the coupon code. You get a fifty percent discount off of a subscription. For goodness as I'm giving it away.
Speaker 5: I'm just casually you guys, real quick, how you do that too?
Speaker 2: From there and learn what to do, man, because you need to and the alternative is not good.
Speaker 5: Right, And it's this one. Where is it? It's above there is right on top. There you go, so there, just leave big farm behind dot com right there, click it, become a member. Use ball Busters for the fifty percent off. Keep on and it's all one word. I know there Maybe that's such.
Speaker 2: A great phrase, like the ball Busters.
Speaker 5: And if you're on Rumble, let me just say that again. Because since I have the screen up so here, I think it was in a different space. So just go down a little bit. You'll find it. You'll see where did it go? They put on up again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It ran on time? Okay, there you go, leave it from behind, pick it there. I'm not sure why the ball Buster's code isn't there. It must have gotten cut off. But it's pallbusterers bal and if you go to my website. You can do it that way too, because if you click on oh now, where's my right here smper frilc dot com, you don't even have to worry about anything else. Just go to doctor Peter Gldden's picture and click that and there you are. And that's already on the link. So there it is, maybe, and.
Speaker 2: That's how we're going to change the world, one person at a time, KNOWLEDG just power. Let's go, baby, Let's go, baby, Let's go. I will help you to pop out of the medical matrix. I will. I will do my very.
Speaker 5: Best, Karen, you've had There isn't a homeopathic remedy to fix stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: So is that series that you were doing that extra show? Is that over now? Is that a sweet series? Are you still adding to it as things go?
Speaker 2: Well, the last video in the series, which is called putting It All Together, the video became corrupted. Oh so I have to record that all over again and I just haven't had time. But yeah, so that should be done probably Friday. I have I used I leave my Fridays open, but I've been you know, this is my fifth podcast in two days plus. I you know, I'm treating people all around the world. Plus I'm putting the finishing touches. I've been writing this book for you know.
Speaker 5: A year, he said about it. But four more weeks give it take Max?
Speaker 2: Max? Good? Yeah, I'm I'm, I'm, i am. I've got like seven more days of work and it'll be done.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 2: So if Valentine's Day at the very.
Speaker 5: Latest, did you go on to the doctor or Dave Jender this week? He said, it's not him? Wow, even busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm tired. I'm tired man. Plus this month, I'm doing the twenty one day beat Us protocol.
Speaker 5: You are okay personally.
Speaker 2: Plus I'm doing the full moon parasite cleanse.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. Those are all on his website. By the way, for the others you out there and want to get rid of the parasites, something that everybody should do on a regular basis. Like what once twice a year, you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so initially when you do it, the recommendation is once a month for six months.
Speaker 5: Oh, once a month, okay, it's.
Speaker 2: On the full moon right this day before the day of in the day after the full moon, every full moon for six full moons in a row. So this is January, right, I'll be done in June with that. Plus I'm experimenting this month with no bread and no alcohol, so no no more evening U old fashions, which I missed dearly.
Speaker 5: I've had, I've been, haven't had anything to drink alcohol wise unless was in the tincture for nine years now. But wow, I was only keto for about fourteen months and then I guess I just my activity muscle slowed down, so I thought that was I should have kept up with it. But yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not keto. I'm just not eating bread.
Speaker 5: I understand. I'm just saying what I did. That's how you know, in the you know, correlation, being that I didn't have read It's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's interesting how how you feel when you do these things right, because it's so so I got a lot going on, I guess is more to my little pity party here.
Speaker 5: So if you ever go without sugar, like any sugars, like, stay away from the cars, trying that for two weeks, drive your nuts in the first three days, because it's like coming out up to a drug.
Speaker 2: It's awful, you know. I think one of the reasons people craz sugar is because of parasitic infections.
Speaker 5: Probably I probably have plenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the guy that I learned this therapeutic from was the guy that did the He was the owner of the Good IRB's company and I we did it together, right, we're doing it together. We're doing not together, but we're doing it at the same time. Yeah, you know. And and he sent me a text yesterday he said he eliminated about five hundred just yesterday.
Speaker 5: Parasites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 5: You can see them when you're taking a dump or something as that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can, like if they're threadworms or pinworms.
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing. Everything I've ever tried for doing parasite cleanses, I've never noticed anything.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of them. Like you know, if you now, if you were like, you know, to put a piece of cardboard down in the toilet, have a Biel movement that went on the cardboard instead of the water, and then you know, you took a popsicle stick and dissected the the.
Speaker 5: I thought I was the only one who did that every time.
Speaker 2: I'm just you might be surprised at what you would see.
Speaker 5: So you have to you have to be looking pretty hard, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he didn't. He didn't, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Wow, they just where did they come from? I mean, some say that the microzym actually will create parasites for a particular reason, but then they kind of go out of control.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, that's a that's an interesting thing to think about and talk about. That's very interesting. But nonetheless, you know, probably a good idea to get rid of them. And I'm of the opinion, if you're over ten years of age and you're living in the US, you have a parasite.
Speaker 5: So I have two cats and a dog.
Speaker 2: I have Hello.
Speaker 5: One rubs against my face and snuggles with me.
Speaker 2: So it's a crazy inside out, upside down on mixed up world, Daniel. But we do our very best to chip away at the rock of human suffering, and I appreciate the platform.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir. And Daisy will not be doing any chiseling or scraping away of the dust as she as she carves out her She's going to just assume that they left same time next week, yes, sir, thank you.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it, thanks so much.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, same time next week, yeah yeah, yeah, oh he soon, oh yeah, I just left because he left. Oh that's warious, Oh my god, oh man, and walked around in the babbling saying things, telling you stuff when that has been funny. All right, what happened is not working. I'm on the stream still. Why isn't it? Oh pressing wrong bone? Okay, so let's look at this real quick again. I'm going to do it. The shaar screen entire scrinned me to stap my mouth or sorry, not intentional in my mouth will dry. Okay. So if we go to the bottom here, and I want to thank who is it fourteen fourteenth column? Thank you for the contribution over on FTJ media. Appreciate it. And like I said, I'm going to change that fifteen dollars one to fourteen eighty eight because apparently people really like that number. So that'll that'll happen when I'm done here. When you're on FTJ media, you can see the blue is the hyperlink, right or the link that's the URL. You can click that and go to doctor Glinton's site, or you can just click my website for the hot sauce. Now, I don't like the way this format happened. I wasn't trying to make this picture big. It was supposed to fit in between these two columns, and that's why there's this big ass space here. Somehow I slipped on my finger or mouse ers and it just didn't did it Or I did nothing and it just glitched out. But now I don't know how to put it back in the spot. So now I have this big, get wide open stupid space here, and I don't know if I add anything to it, it pushes everything else even further down. It makes no sense whatsoever. So that's the way it is. This is this was all directly across from one another. Now it's all discombobulated. Not happy with it. But if you can't see that one stop shop coupon now as big as it is, you might also need to get eye exam. But here you go click this if you want to go to doctor Peter Glidden's and that's how you get. So it's already on the link for the web for the affiliate link, and then it's ball busters. So if you go back to my website, you'll see it written right here, ball busters for fifty percent off, So it's right there. I don't know how it happened to it being said right in the description. But anyway, it's there. And then doctor Manzo's you click on this and it already has the fifteen percent added to us. You don't need to have any any other cupon coots or anything. And so if you want, let's see therapy supplies, Education therapy supplies. So then you see the book that's from twenty five dollars, so you can get the e book or you can get that one right there, the Practitioners Book. You'll get fifteen percent off of that. The Coherent Restore training Kit, the home kit, all these things fifteen percent off, right, And that's a that's a big chunk on the settlement of these things too. And is this a chart? Yeah, that's cool, classic Matt paper voice. I like that all right. And then you go to this one here listen says sold out Altaft body class. Okay, so he's filling up his classes. If you weren't aware of this, Doctor Manso does periodic practitioner training courses in Ohio. And there you go. I think it's four or five days, twenty fourth to the twenty eighth in March, is unavailable summer fall in winter. He's already got it all booked up, guys, but this could have yeah, March twenty twenty five, so maybe these ones will populate later. Maybe this is rocking backward and this is the last year's schedule, and then maybe it'll fill in or maybe I don't know, but yeah, there you go. Hopefully I can get to one of them someday. I did there the pre training on this website. There you go, and then Adrea Well's here. When you go to doctor Peter glinten' sto and you're looking for the medical nutrition stuff, excuse me, two things to look for. You click the store and when you go in here, you'll see when you're a member, you get ten percent off at full script. So you purchase at it purchases that full script instead of Amazon because to hell at Bezos, and it's six hundred million dollars wedding, and receive ten percent discount, all right, So you're getting ten percent off, so you're geting something back for your membership is like nothing. It's a thirty dollars a month. If you do monthly, it's twenty dollars a month. If you do it for the year, right, it's nothing. It's less than a dollar a day. And where else we got. Well, oh yeah, so then there should be the Eiffel Health information. I got to find out where that is in the site. Might be well, I can just show it to you, right, Eiffle Health is right here, and when you go, hey, look it's doctor Glinton and there's Brenda. So you go to her, says you can call it. You can call her and her extension is one on one and then you can get a package tailored to your specific details. Say, if you need you know, more of let's say selenium, Well then she'll say, you know, I'll recommend that there's a selenium. You know, if you go, hell, what's easier for you to take? Can you take the the pellet form like the press pill form of the tangy tangerine or is it better to mix it? Like what's your preference who you're giving it to? If it's a child, you know that type of thing, because they have flavored versions of like the plant to ride minerals and stuff like that too. So all that is stuff you can discuss with her. And I don't think all that information is like right from the shop yourself, and it's here, so when you talk to her you'll get more details as to how to put together your your monthly package of health nutrition. Okay, makes sense, I think so, And then tell her a large Marge sent you. Wait, that was big. That was a Peele's big adventure. T Tell her Dan sent you instead. That makes more sense. Lead big fart behind is also rid above my head. In case you can't remember, it's right there. And it's also like I said, just go to my website or go to his link that's underneath the description of all the videos. Check it out. And here's what a lot of people are doing. And I highly recommend doing this too. If you're not one hundred percent sure, go ahead and get Oh, Daisy says, I love the hostaice as you sent me. Thank you. I didn't even know did you go under a pseudo name? So what was I saying? You forgot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the website. Yeah, just just get in for a month, see how you like it, and you can actually bring it back off and get the oh Johnny Cohn, Yeah, okay, okay, yes, yes, okay, now I remember. Hopefully I didn't make you wait too long. It was a busy time what do you call it? So you can actually bring it up to a year's membership and get more more of a discount, because it's like one hundred and fifty dollars difference from the annual versus the month. So if you want to test it out with the monthly and then you want the discount, when you've already decided that there's way more information here than you can go through in a whole year, and you want to continue to you have access to two more of his life Q and as too that go through his site to ask your own questions. There too, another benefit of the thing. So then you can just increase it to the yearly and it'll mathematically make up the difference from what you've already paid versus what's left and to give you the discount so you don't lose anything by starting off as a monthly. Oh we see that within a week. Awesome, good, good good. So don't expect that all the time because sometimes I'm honest, but yeah, that's good to know. And yeah, guys, website, awesome, hot sauce. There's a book there I would recommend if you if you don't mind waiting, you can get it for me with a signature. But they just sent me six books yesterday five of them are wet inside the box. One of them was still good. They're sending me six more. But what the hell? The box wasn't wet on the outside. It was blue whatever the liquid was, because it was staining the color of the paper blue. Don't smell. It didn't smell sweet, like somebody's spilled their power rate or something like that into the box. But who the hell does that? It came to me pages were wet waiting for those books to send. One of them was good and I only needed one for the order, thank god. But the hardcover hasn't come yet, and they said to twenty third, which means it's forty five days from the time I ordered it, that they finally going to send me the hardcover. So if you don't mind waiting like that, you can order it from me and I'll sign it. Otherwise. Amazon has it, Barnes and Nobles has it, and you can find those links right through my website just by clicking on the picture of the book. I list all those before I even show you the options for the website. Okay, you can get a kindle, look at the book and then leave it really awesome. You know, what do you call it a really awesome review on Amazon. To get through all the ship tards that like to trample on people even though they have they didn't even read the book, Book two Woo is coming out. Provided I can get some more support for this show. Because it takes time to read, to write, and to research and to do all the editing of that crap. I'm not gonna have time to do all that. I mean, I could get a book probably knocked out within four to six months less than that. If I just had time to just look at what I was doing and not have to do five hundred other things so support the show, then I can do that and get the book out. It's gonna be called Sorces of Science, Prescraft two Source Service Science, or Prescraft Volume two something like that. I'm gonna go right from We're gonna go, We're gonna talk about the innights, but we're gonna go We're gonna end with AI, We're gonna end with high tech. We're gonna end with synthetic diseases and drugs and things like that, and how they tailor things to harm you specifically. Good times reread all these and we need at least six more people to sign up for doctor Peter Glyndon's membership site. And I'm talking to doctor Manzo if he I think he's planning to put together his own membership site with a bunch of information on it, with like you know, membership access. If and when he does that, I'm most obviously gonna be you know, offering that to you with whatever you know, discount thing he has for you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, but those between those two people, I mean, you can extract yourself from the death system which they call health system, and the homeopathy just still blows my mind. You can do that with energy, you can do that with light because of its frequency thing, and you can do that with the law potentization. Homeopaths insane and it all makes sense, which is even more insane. It's not random. It makes perfect sense. And it implies that there really is an energetic body, and it implies that there really is a spirit in a God and a soul. All good things, all good things to be you know, encouraged to believe in. Right, All right, take care