Speaker 1: Hi, Sally.
Speaker 2: So I've decided to try another Q and A now that we're over ten k.
Speaker 1: Subscribers, which is insane.
Speaker 2: The last time I did this, I only had one K, so I didn't expect that many questions. So I've asked again to see if anyone has any more questions that they want to add. So I thought, why not turn this into a little sleep aid. I might put like a little soft lullaby in the background or something, just hoping it sends you to sleep. Really, just listen to the sound of my voice moving swiftly forward. Let's go winter or summer. I'm more of an autumn person, but since the summers are getting way hotter, I definitely prefer winter. Except the only downside to winter is that you have to wear a coat, and I am all one for fashion and coats ruin my outfits, so I choose freezing over having to wear a coat. Beach or mountain again, that ties into the winter or summer. I would definitely prefer going to a mountain than a beach. I don't know something about beaches and the sand just getting in your cracks.
Speaker 1: Something about the sand I just hate, and there's no toilets there.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's probably no toilets in the mountain either, but at least they have caves and stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just really like mountains and don't really like beaches that much.
Speaker 1: I won't lie. What is your favorite food? And why.
Speaker 2: I am a whore for kimchi ramen? I'm sorry, YouTube, please don't demonetize me. I mean I really enjoy it. How old is Kiki?
Speaker 1: She is about.
Speaker 2: Six months, I think six or seven months, so she is still a baby. She's my baby and I love her. If anyone doesn't know, Kiki is my rabbit. If you haven't seen her, go on my Twitter.
Speaker 1: I post her a lot. She is like my little fluffy white cloud.
Speaker 2: My only question currently is.
Speaker 1: Why holy soaps? Okay, so basically, if you.
Speaker 2: Join my Discord server, you will just be branded as a random kitchen appliance. And I thought Ali's Little dish soaps was like the first thing that came to mind when I was naming the server, so I just decided to call you guys my soaps. Join the server and you'll see the towel racks, the spoons, the forks, the dishwashers.
Speaker 1: The list goes on. What do you think is your best quality?
Speaker 2: If we're talking physically, I would say my eyes, they're like a greeny hazel color.
Speaker 1: But if we're talking.
Speaker 2: On physically not physically, I don't know what the opposite is internally. If we're talking internally, I would probably say my organs.
Speaker 1: You know, they're really keeping me going.
Speaker 2: No, but I actually don't know. I have like sero self confidence, So if you want to tell me, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Moving swiftly forward.
Speaker 2: Are there any hobbies you love but no one else knows about?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I do this on the download, but I love producing music. I have a few songs private on YouTube that I will never release, by the way, because I hate my voice and I cannot sing. But actually producing music and creating songs is so fun to me.
Speaker 1: I literally love doing it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's two questions that are kind of similar, so I'll just group.
Speaker 1: Them into one. How do you and rop me? And what was your first interaction?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: So, he liked a few of my.
Speaker 2: Tweets because he thought I was funny, and he DMed me giving me YouTube tips, which was very helpful. So I'd like to thank him for that, because clearly it worked. Yeah, I don't really have much else to say about that.
Speaker 1: I'm just really glad he did.
Speaker 2: My mental health and my physical health and everything has just improved since I met him, so thank you. What are three items on your boocket list?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 2: Well, I'd definitely like to travel more.
Speaker 1: I want to see a lot more places because.
Speaker 2: So far I have only ever been to Spain and Morocco. And another thing, I just really want to live in the woods in the middle of nowhere in a cabin.
Speaker 1: I just think that would be so cozy. I've just had.
Speaker 2: Enough of people and dealing with people.
Speaker 1: I'm not very social, as you can tell.
Speaker 2: Do you have any recent movies or series that you would suggest? Honestly, I'll just give you my favorite movie. It's called Battle Royale. It's basically like a Japanese Hunger Games, but the original. Would you be open to doing some suggestions for scripts?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, As much as I would love to. None of my videos are scripted. I work solely from improv. It all comes straight from my brain as I'm recording. Usually when I try and do scripts, I've tried like once before. That was my first video and you can tell. I tried and it just sounds like I'm reading rather than actually being there in the moments. So I don't know about that. Maybe I'll give it another go see if my voice acting has improved, But I genuinely don't think it's gonna be much better, to be honest, especially since I don't practice.
Speaker 1: I just hit record.
Speaker 2: So it comes to mind, is there a series of as MR stories you plan on doing? What kind of stories would you like to see? If you want to give me suggestions, then I'll happily do some of them. I think my favorite video is the sharing a sleeping bag with your best friend because that had a wholest to it and I really want to continue with that one, But it depends on if you guys want that one too.
Speaker 1: Did you guys enjoy that or is it just me? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me know without travel restrictions. Where would you want to live for the rest of your life? Oh God, I'm just living in the present right now. I haven't really thought about where I don' want to live. All I know is really who I'd want to live with. It's just I haven't thought about where. Just like I said, somewhere in the woods, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, somewhere quiet where I can just sit down, be at peace with no ice cream vands, no fucking police, sermons and shit.
Speaker 1: That'd be great.
Speaker 2: Favorite album this year. I don't know if I have a favorite album, so I'll just tell you my favorite release this year, which is Do to Do by Puan Harmony. I think you should go listen to it because you hear it once and you'll be singing it for the rest of your life. Honestly, I'd play it a good five times a day.
Speaker 1: What are your.
Speaker 2: Personal favorite ASMR triggers? By ASMR triggers, what do you mean? Do you mean like my favorite concepts? I don't really listen to much ASMR as of lately, but when I did used to listen to it religiously. I would love the Oh god, this is going to expose me. I like the spice. I like the spicy stuff. That's all I'm gonna say. What's it like having the hottest, sexiest, greatest best friend in the whole wide world.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you it is amazing. Thank you. That was her.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you couldn't tell, why are you British. That is a great question. Why are you American?
Speaker 1: Answer that? Why are you American? What's it like being as gorgeous and amazing as you are? Do tell the people stop it?
Speaker 2: No, no you.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't know how to handle compliments. I just throw the know you back at you. So know you favorite music artist or music group one way?
Speaker 2: They are a K band and my favorite song is Aurora. So there's my music suggestion. Please go enjoy it the way I enjoy it. I'll be very very happy. How many tattoos do I have in total? I now have seven so far, and I still want so many more. I have a lot planned.
Speaker 1: So just you wait. What's the biggest animal you've ever worked with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably just a dog.
Speaker 2: I mean we've had some pretty big rabbits, but I think dogs are probably the biggest. For context, I work in a pet shop, but not for much longer. Unfortunately, it's my last day this Friday.
Speaker 1: So you never know.
Speaker 2: By the time you're listening to this video, I may not even be there.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: What's an animal you'd love to have but can't because it's unrealistic or unlikely?
Speaker 1: A snake?
Speaker 2: I want a snake, but my mum won't let me because I have a rabbit, I mean, which is a fair point. But they don't have to stay in the same room. I can put it downstairs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Just let me have a snake. I want a snake.
Speaker 2: Saving the most embarrassing question for last, how did I get into asml? Okay, you're never gonna believe this. I mean, you probably will believe this quite easily, actually, But I saw a guy on TikTok who did Genchen impact impressions. So I googled Genchin like voice actors, and through that I found some genchenmals and then it kind of just sprouted off that I started listening to it, and then I was like, oh, finding more and more voice actors, more and more videos, more and more people to subscribe to. Yeah, I hope I have rambled you all to sleep, and you're sleeping very very peacefully. And I'm so sorry to keep you waiting for a new role play audio. I promise you will be getting way more in the future. I will make it up to you, I promise. I just need to find the time. And it's been way too hot.
Speaker 1: It's been like.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight degrees here in the UK, So when I get home from work, I just want to collapse and do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you get it.
Speaker 2: So now that it's going a little bit cooler, it's still hot. Now that it's got a little bit cooler, maybe I can find the motivation to do it again. So just you wait, I'm gonna come in with some bangers. Just as long as you have the patience now, then go to sleep, Go to sleep, Go to sleep. I don't know why I started singing ny Night, sleep tight mind. The best bugs don't bite