Speaker 1: Sam, what's up everyone, Can you guys hear us? Happy Thursday Thursday as we really like to call it around here, and welcome to the show. Tonight, We're gonna be talking about a pretty interesting chapter in Florida history, not so distant history. But this is tonight with Kuan Teetur here, my co host. We're gonna be talking about the story of John Tetour, who was allegedly, you know, a self proclaimed time traveler from Florida who came back to Florida. I think Kwan's gonna fill us in on the specifics, but basically, a lot of people on YouTube have talked about this story. You know, these claims, this Coast to Coast radio, you know, thing that popped up on some blogs. This guy claimed to be from the future. And there's a whole lot of claims he made. But one thing that we're going to focus on is he a crucial part of his mission to you know, come back to the future and save the world in some way was or sorry, go back to the past, was to get an IBM computer, an IBM five one hundred, five one hundred, and to take that back into the future because they really really needed one for something and then but yeah, so where many other YouTube channels have focused on kind of the veracity of his claims and dug into who he really was, what we're going to dive into is why IBM, why the computer, and especially how it pertains to Florida. For those who don't know, IBM has had multiple headquarters or at least regional headquarters in Florida, so they had a lot of operations in Tallahassee for a time, and then Boca Ratone, Florida, where I'm from. IBM largely put Boca Ratone on the map because the one of IBM's first personal computers was invented and produced from Boca Ratone, Florida. Boca Ratone is famous for some other things, but we're not just going to talk about Boca. And also, unlike many other YouTube channels, I've actually gone to that IBM headquarters in Boca Ratone. It's not an IBM building anymore, but that original building still stands and it's pretty impressive. In fact, if I just kind of put us away for a sec, you guys see that the thumbnail and the background for our video here on the left, that is an aerial shot of the IBM headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida. Now, what do you notice. It's shaped in a hexagon. You can also kind of make out a Masonic compass there if you really want to too. You also see some kind of twin symbolism. And I'm willing to bet that this whole structure is some type of malechia alert structure, you know, like this is the molecular structure of some element. But we're going to dive into all that stuff and a whole lot more. And another part of the whole story that pretty much no one's ever talked about is there was a news show. There was a news show that was held hostage in Florida in the eighties and this deranged gunman came in. It was a fake gun. We'll talk about it in more depth. Held a news show hostage with a BB gun and made them read something on air about the CIA computers. You know this maybe some of this guy's fears about AI and lo and behold. Come to find out, this guy was the son of an IBM executive. And this all happened in Florida, So we're going to tie this all in together here. And that was a wordy introduction, but without further ado, Juan T. Tour, what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do what's uping. I'm excited to be here. I know we've talked about the IBM headquarters a couple of times. I know we brought it up before in other episodes. Obviously, right, IBM. We have the Stanley kuber connection there too, that we can get into later on. We have some ties to Kubrick and a lot of the stuff how you were mentioning before we got on air, a lot of these myths and things. How much of it is intelligence?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: How much of it has been planted in society by these intelligence organizations, these three letter agencies?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And the John Teetor story is interesting because it's been debunked, and it was actually debunked by a guy that I had on the show at this point, probably a couple of years ago, Joseph Matheni, which we can get into later on. But I want to talk a little bit about this John Teedor guy, and I have the original letters that he had sent into art Bell, which what are your thoughts on him? Do you think he's maybe intelligence a little bit because at this point when he was when this popped off. He was asking people who were time travelers to write into the show, so he kind of played into it. And some people have speculated how much did he have to do with this whole thing? And it's a whole rabbit hole, I mean to this point till this day, it's people are still talking about like us and you don't really know if it's true or not, or like if it it's true for the people who want it to be true, right, I mean, do you believe in time travel.
Speaker 1: Bro, No, they're not in the physical body.
Speaker 2: You believe in more of like an astral realm sort of thing. Dimensional.
Speaker 1: I think we can get glimpses into the past and the future, like visions various means. Yeah, visions. That's what prophesying is.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: That's well, last week we were talking about John d and some angelic you know, information angelic conversations, and they they claimed that, oh, thanks for bringing up mister Mathene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joseph Mathene's.
Speaker 1: Pretty danglous to Medemi. Yeah, who we were talking about last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's he's known for ARGs, which is a whole we'll get into it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: It's like, uh, well I heard sorry to cut you off one, but I heard that the whole Metheni thing is not you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's not.
Speaker 1: Uh it's closed. Okay, it may be compelling, but I heard some people say that what he claims for the timelines don't quite add up because other people posting as we're out the timelines he said he was active.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bro, the the CI is cutting your your connection up.
Speaker 6: Hang on.
Speaker 2: Here, you're cutting up my audio?
Speaker 1: Is my audio messed up?
Speaker 2: Your feet is choppy and your audio is cutting in and out?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it better now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The the video is still a little fuzzy, but I can hear you better. Let me see I run and close some of those tabs, bro, But yeah, so Metheeni. I don't want to focus too much on the debunking, but I want to present both sides to where it's like, do you believe in all this stuff? At the end of the day, it's he said, she said. If something like this were to come out today, and you know this guy had pictures, he had a whole bunch of stuff, I would tell you it's AI right. I mean nowadays, even that article I sent you, bro, where I had brought up where people were experiencing tremors here in Florida, and there was earthquakes off the coast of Florida, and there's all these earthquakes and there was people commenting on it like, yeah, did you feel that here? And uh wherever it was new summer and a beach or whatever. I felt it too, Yes, this and that. And then when I looked into it it was AI slop and I felt for it again because I thought it was real, because I wanted to be real, right, Like a part of me wants it to be real. So when you get all these pictures nowadays that people fall for, you can dismiss it as especially nowadays with the technology as AI. But and this when this came out, which was I believe it was ninety eight, is when this came out, and I'll pull up here. The original facts is that he sent art Bell. He sent two different factss and this whole thing dives into a crazy story which we can get into. Let me make sure my screen here, all right. So these are the original facts is that he had sent in And this is on archive dot org because obviously this is really oldest from July twenty nine, nineteen ninety eight. And there's also another website called johnteitor dot com which has absolutely everything. It's compalbast guy named Oliver, which I guess was a fan or a believer or some of the stuff. He doesn't believe others. But there's a whole thing if people want to dive deeper into it. But he goes dear R. Had had to facts when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year twenty five hundred AD. Please let me explain. So this is important because twenty five hundred and eighty this guy had proposed some prophecies. Right, He's like, hey, the after twenty five hundred, there's nothing. The world has been completely demoled. There's nothing. When we go there, it's all black, right, So that's what's interesting about that. Please let me explain. Time travels was invented in twenty thirty four offshoots of certain successful fusion research. Reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the world's first contained singularity engine. The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic field. By altering the speed and direction of rotation, you can travel both forward and backward, and time time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time, you travel on your original timeline. When you turn your Singularity engine off, a new timeline is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there. In other words, a new universe is created. So you talk about multi universe theory, right, multi timeline string theory, blah blahah, we can get into all that quantum mechanic stuff, which I don't understand and I'm not going to pretend to understand. But essentially, the way he paints it is, if you look at a cone right, the cone is smaller on this end, bigger on this end, and the further in time that you travel, the bigger the variances can be. So if you travel a smaller amount of time right on that cone, the variance is going to be different. And the way he sets it up, he speaks about actual quantum mechanic theories that are real, which we'll mention when here soon, and he also talks about we'll get into it. So, in other words, a new universe is created. Do to get back to your original timeline, you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off. And he kind of protects himself because at one point he says that there are variances two and a half percent variants, right, so because people were asking him like, hey, which.
Speaker 1: Two and a half two and a half inch variant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, two and a half inches, right, so to two and a half percent to two percent whatever. It was a variance between all different timelines because people were asking him like, hey, can you predict who won the super Bowl in X year? Because right, if you had, if you had a time machine, bro, you'd want to do what I mean, we've all seen back to the future.
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, essentially brought that up on. Okay, if we're gonna call BS on the John Tetor story, it's pretty much just fucking back to the future and like Austin powers like time machine in the car, like slam it into you know, slam it into eight forward then reverse, and then that triggers it into the time machine. Like come on, that's let's BS, but keep going.
Speaker 2: Well, here's he gets into some things that are interesting. Okay, so some interesting outcomes of this area one you meet yourself. I have done it often even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to a new timeline and going back to mind two. You can alter history in the new universe that you are that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. Sometimes I'll notice car models that don't exist, or books that come out late. The oldest one was a skyscraper that wasn't built in a near favorite store of mine in New York. Interestingly, when you travel in time, he must compensate for the orbit of the other eye, so he wasn't a flatter earther. Okay, guys, he wasn't a flatter earther. He talks about the orbit of the Earth. Since the time machine doesn't move, you have to adjust the engines so you remain on the planet when you turn it off. Unfortunately, was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my twenty thirty six hit a brick wall on the year twenty five sixty four. So that's why it's interesting, he said. Everyone time travelers from the year after twenty five hundred, so they hit a brick wall at twenty five sixty four. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists. When the machine is turned off, you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence.
Speaker 1: Now, and that's and that's how John cut through all the all the other people calling in, you know, sending messages into coast to coast saying, oh, I'm from the year three thousand, and I'm from the year five thousand, and I'm from the year ten thousand and all this shit. And John t comes in. He's like, all you people after twenty five hundred are fucking faking He's like, and I know, because I'm from from the actual future.
Speaker 2: But now most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past, creating a new universe, and proceeding forward to see if the same thing results. In twenty five sixty four, it appears the line went bad around the year two thousand, because, mind you, this is before the Y two K thing, and I think we've had there was a recent one that people were freaking out about. I don't remember. It was like a year ago some date that people said that the world was gonna end, and then obviously it came, It came and went, and nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember twelve twelve twelve.
Speaker 2: Twelve twenty one. I think it was twelve twenty.
Speaker 1: One one twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Twenty twelve. That was another one, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People said that was like the rapture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which some people think it already happened. So it's like which camp are you in? Are you in the camp that believes it's coming or in the camp that it already happened. Right, So around the year two thousand, I'm here now in this time to test a few theories of mind before going forward. Now for the future, you might want to know about. One y two k is a disaster. Many people die on the highways when they freeze toe trying to get to warmer weather. Two the government tries to keep power by instituting martial law, but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail. Three. A power facility in Denver is able to restart itself, but it is mob by hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed. This convinces most that maybe we shouldn't bring the old system back up. So he's talking about prophecies, right, He's predicting events. Now, some people say that he did predict certain things that happen, for example, instituting martial law, right, the government overstepping its boundaries and all this stuff. Because he talked about also he was kind of anti establishment a little bit. He's like, you know, we're producing all these things. I'm going to these different timelines and seeing all this garbage that we're producing. People aren't appreciating all the information that they have access to at all times. You guys have books, you guys have all these things. Because mind you and his timeline behin after everything there was a nuclear holocaust, like there was there was nuclear war, and everything got destroyed and the United States was broken up into different sections and they're pretty much just you know, fending for themselves, right, So he kind he's kind of like on that thing. Like and it's almost like whenever there's like alien contact these that's like what do they tell you? They told us to get rid of our nuclear weapons, right, Like there's always like something along those lines of like you're gonna destroy yourselves, Like the Palladians told me that I you know, needed to do X, Y and Z. Right, It's always like some sort of that same message of be pure right, love one another, love and peace, give up your weapons and all this other of right, so where we bring back the old system for a few years later, communal government has developed. After the Constitution takes a few twists, China retakes Taiwan, Israel wins the largest battle for their life, and Russia has covered a nuclear snow from their collapse reactors. All right, the reason I'm here now is because I believe nuclear weapons set off by Iraq in the Middle East war with Israel might have something to do with the damaged timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there's no apparent future after twenty five sixty four.
Speaker 1: So so, yeah, we don't need to read them all, but thank you Han. That was the first facts. And did he ever call in or Art just read those himself?
Speaker 2: So this is where it gets later on. He didn't, he never called in. But remember that lorn s guy that we found online, Yeah he calls it. Yeah, yeah, he calls in allegedly with Tito's mom and he's kind of talking for her on the phone with Art Bell supposedly, and you can hear him like asking her questions. But then he answers back so much stuff that somebody couldn't have been able to tell you that. He's like, hey, so did you see him before? Yeah, she says that she saw him, and you know there was all that. He just like goes on and I'm like, wait, anet you can't even hear like a voice in the background. So again it's it's a little weird. But Titor never like they never put a face on the name, and they don't even they don't even know if that's his real name. But allegedly when Lawrence had called in, Larry, the John Tetor of this timeline was eight years old allegedly right, because he exists in this timeline because he was born in ninety eight. But again he's on a different timeline. So it's it's it's a it's a bizarre story, and it's like how much of it do you want to go with that you want to believe? Because one of the things that's interesting, right, if we got into this here.
Speaker 1: Well here, let's real quick if I may, before we kind of tear away his his claims and his credibility too much. There are some claims he made that you know, his his prophecies really didn't come true. But some things something's he do that you know, he kind of couldn't known unless he had intimate knowledge of IBM computers. So one of his kind of first proofs that he didn't really use, but others kind of used to validate what he was saying was he needed an IBM five to one hundred because it had a special what was it?
Speaker 2: Because it could communicate with the mainframe and it was a something he called a legacy code. Which what's interesting about it is it was later confirmed by people who had worked on the IBM that the existence of this undocumented quote unquote ability to communicate with these mainframes, which is what they needed in the future. Allegedly it was later confirmed by engineers who worked on the fifty one hundred of this undocumented ability, and it's to emulate and translate quote from older IBM frames, which is the huge IBM computers, which essentially is what they needed in the future. I guess I don't again.
Speaker 1: Now, he made this claim about twenty five hundred, basically saying, you know, time travelers after twenty five hundred or two thy five hundred and sixty something like that, they're all fakers. Because there's no time after twenty five hundred. Well, he said something a little similar. Right there you can see about the year twenty thirty six and twenty thirty eight, So he kind of was on the money about this thing that's similar to Y two K where. Wow, because of the number of digits used to compute like global time, I don't know, I don't know how to word that that there's only thirty two digits and because of that, time will run out on many you know, computer systems, because of you know, the limited digits. So right there at the top you see the binary code, there's like thirty two.
Speaker 2: It's called the why. So they have it as why twenty thirty eight Y two K thirty eight Y two K thirty eight superbug, the epoc ellipse. I know about this one, dude, This is this is the neednew.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he was pretty close to accurately predicting that. But again, that's not something that a time traveler could only have known. That's something that someone who knew behind the scenes, intimately knew about computers, computer coding. They would have known that. Now, what else. One thing that gave John Teeter away that I think is pretty damning is He's been studied linguistically by many experts trying to you know, expose or identify him, and one thing that they noticed was his spelling of the word website appears to be a smoking gun. So he uses website with a space, no hyphen, not a single word spaced web space site. That's often what happens, and that's how they used to spell website in nineteen eighty or nineteen eighty seven or nineteen ninety eight, you know, whenever, whenever John Teeter says whatever he contacts in nineteen ninety eight, right for the first time, and he uses website with a space. Now that shows that he had probably started using computers in the nineteen seventies or eighties or I don't know when the word website was invented, but the earlier a word comes into usage. When a word's created, oftentimes it's two existing words that are spaced apart, and then over time they get pushed together, or they'll get hyphenated and then pushed together. So website as a single word is what.
Speaker 2: So ninety two to ninety four, And mind you who created the World Wide Web CERN? Remember CERN created the Internet, and they had created it in order to quote unquote have scientists share information between one another. It was supposed to be a network within themselves to share information back and forth. So right www six sixty six, like we all we all talk about that, right, So.
Speaker 1: In the future right here, everyone says website. Single word. It's spelled website. So the evolution of the word over time was web space site, then sometimes web hyphenated site and and just the single word. Right. So the fact that John Teeter almost exclusively, if not exclusively, uses web space site shows that he had experience with computers early on, you know, in the early nineties or eighties, and stuck with the earlier like archaic spelling, even though he's claiming to be from the future. So if he's claiming to be from the future, he would have been using the future futuristic spelling and website. Now the copium that would come along with that would probably be oh well, in my timeline, we kept that original spelling because yes, with the NBS you can always kind of make your way out of it.
Speaker 2: And you're breaking up again long ago yao, So there you're back now, but you were breaking up there pretty bad. How do I sound Yeah, your audio is fine when you're talking. It's just a connection, I think. Bro. Oh shit, the CIA is hard at work. Bro, they're trying to take you down. We can't talk about Tetor.
Speaker 1: That's all right. So okay, so there's you know, most of the evidence points to him not being an actual time traveler, but they haven't been able to us identify the real you know faker the guy pretending to be John Teacher with absolute certainty. So Juan mentioned this s METHENI guy who kind of takes credit like, you know, I am am I right one, he's the guy who says, oh I created that it was.
Speaker 2: That it was his idea. So he says it was a group of I believe three other people and that he that his idea behind the John Tetoor character is it's because it's based off of John Connor from The Terminator, right, And he says that it was actually three other people riding it for him that he had consulted, but he can't disclose who they were because they're too famous, right, So he it's kind of in the gray area.
Speaker 1: And okay, so listen, that kind of makes sense, the John Connor thing, because John, you know from John Connor. Yes, then T T Tour it's like all the terminators are t dash.
Speaker 2: They said it was an anagram. They said it was like time travel something or other. I forgot what Oliver had said, but he said it was like an anagram for something. It was time traveler ops or something like that, something along those lines. It's an anagram. But yeah, the the interesting part about it, right, So Joseph Metheeni, which I've had him on the show, and I had him the show because of something else. Because the Ong's Hat, which is an alternate reality game, it's an arg and what they want to do is kind of sort of bring forth this, uh what they call metafiction, where it's a story but you involve real life characters. But the problem with that is, dude, is that a lot of people in this world, in this reality, they start to identify with that, and they start to blend in with these concepts and these ideologies, and they take it for real and they're serious about this sort of stuff, and to the point where.
Speaker 1: Even they won't believe, they won't believe you and you tell them the tooth Fairy isn't real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they'd rather believe that it's actually a real thing than to believe it's not. And some people even were stalking Joseph Matheini for his Ong's hat because that was one of the that was one of the earliest conspiracies, and it also talked about time travel and alternate dimensions. So it and Joseph Athene's not just some regular Joe Schmoe. Like, this guy has multiple patents in technology. He was working with Adobe, he was working with like all these early computer companies in technology, so it would make sense that they had the knowledge of the technology as far as the quantum mechanics and everything. And then when you also play into into take into consideration the Lawrence connection where his brother is also a so Maury Haber.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's let's talk about the Habers. So, you know, putting Atheni to the side, most people point to the Habers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: The Habers are the most commonly proposed candidates for the real John Teeter, you know, the people claiming to be John Teeter. And the reason for that is one of them has, like his experienced in kind of patent.
Speaker 2: Law, entertainment law.
Speaker 1: He's an entertainment law. Okay, another one.
Speaker 2: He worked at Disney too for a long time.
Speaker 1: Another one had computer security experience, and I think the third one was linguistically like a perfect match for John Teeter's speaking style and typing style. Yeah, Maury allegedly according to you know, like forensic linguists, and there's been a couple who've who've looked at this stuff said Maury Haber was an exact match for or a near match, near exact match for John Teeters speaking style.
Speaker 2: He has more than twenty five years of IT industry experience. They call him a technical evangelist at the company. That's kind of weird, but yeah, this guy's in cybersecurity. So if anyone knew about technology and infrastry, ructure and things of that nature, it would be these So they kind of formed this conspiracy that Larry Haber took care of the business end of things, because they've even copyrighted John teetoor like it's a copyrighted time traveler. There's been books written about it, there was movies in the.
Speaker 1: World, you know, And they did they did a interview, a videoed interview, claiming to be in contact with John Teeter, saying, oh, yeah, John Teeter's you know, he like we're he entrusted his state, his estate US and like we have his goodbye video, you know, we have the rights to his book, and so you know, they claim direct involvement. And what was it with the IP addresses? John Teeter claims to be from Tampa, but apparently his IP address was that him or was that one of the Haber's IP addresses?
Speaker 2: They had traced me? So they had hired a private investigator and the IP address they had traced it back, and it was Gill, an ip ID just connected to Teeter. Was Gill located to Kassimi, Florida. And then there was another one where was a PO box that they were receiving stuff at in Kassimi, Florida.
Speaker 1: So, and the Habers pretty much live in central Florida.
Speaker 2: No Altamont, Ultimont.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybetimate how close is that?
Speaker 2: It's like I forget, like thirty five minutes forty minute drive from where I'm at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, but a lot a lot closer than Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was good, I told you all. So when I when I got done downtown today, I wanted to go the opposite way on I four to go visit this guy. And I was going to go into his office and be like, Yo, what can you tell me? I'm here for John? Where's John att And I wanted him to give me the tapes and give me the everything. So I was tempted to bro, but I didn't because I had other things to do. But maybe next time I'm in the area, I'll pay Old Lawrence a visit and give him the old who do you work for? And see if I can get him to admit if if John Tetter was fake or not. But yeah, so the Habers, but no one has ever publicly come out and said like, hey we were the ones, or hey we weren't the ones. But yes, it is copyrighted. Somebody was making money and allegedly Larry Haber was hired by Titor's family for all this entertainment rights and things of that nature. There's even animes bro that are made based off of this story, Okay from two thousand and nine, I believe it was, so they've incur This is like very popular in Meet at the moment, where so I hear Stein's Gate. It's an anime from two thousand and nine that apparently incorporates the John Teeter legend. And you know how many people have probably been exposed to that. Sorry, I was made into an anime in twenty eleven. So it was a Japanese anime television series produced by White Fox. And yeah, so again people are exposed to this. Where else is there a docu drama? Yeah pretty much, bro a docu drama which I wanted to check out and have time to And yeah, there's been various nods to the teeter and people are still talking about it even till this day because it is an interesting thing. Where could it be all fake? Right? Maybe? But it kind of makes you think. And obviously Art Bell really played into it hard because he was the he was the guy that kind of put out the call to have people reach out to him, and then how you're saying, he kind of shut the other people down, like, yeah, you know what, dude, after blah blah blah, there's nothing else, so automatically, all those other guys are out the door. I'm the real deal. And then he provided pictures which we can look at, and he provided schematics. Let me put them up here in one second.
Speaker 1: Yeah they're kind of weird. They kind of look like vaginal a little bit. If I well, you tell me, maybe I'm just seeing stuff. But see, guys, well Juan's pulling that up. Get a good look at IBM headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida on the left.
Speaker 6: There, sorry the screen.
Speaker 2: So he provided schematics allegedly, right, and mind you, he was part of this, I don't want to call it. He was part of this team, these temporal forrail what they call it temporal something where they like their job was to go back in time and things of that nature. And so he provided these. So the Tipler Cinizoid field, which is an actual thing presented I believe in nineteen seventy four in regard to time travel and quantum mechanics. So it's a real concept. Mind you, he was bringing up real concepts. But that's part of an arg where you're taking real world things and mixing them into this metafictional story and then running with it. Okay, So that's part of the whole thing. So he's got this, and then he's got the schematics, and he's got a schematic here or a picture of it in a and I believe this is a corvette. And the reason that he had a corvette was because he says that whatever time he goes, so allegedly he had traveled too. I think it was either nineteen seventy four, nineteen seventy six, ninety eight, ninety nine, or ninety ninety two thousand, and then that was it, right, he was gone. But he had this corvette and people were like, hey, why, like why a corvette? And he said that what he tried to do well, right, like night Rider or something like that. He tried to blend into the times that he was going in. But then the issue was that when he went back further in time, the seventies corvette and the year two thousand was kind of rare. So he's like, oh, I got too much heat on me. Now I'm gonna buy like this four x four pickup, this Chevy pickup, so I blend in more. But the reason that he needs to have the machine in a vehicle is because it needs to be portable, right, which I guess, but you'd think that maybe they'd make it a little smaller, bro or at least make it into a backpack or something so you can at least wear it, Like, come on, you talk about the future, talk about the year twenty three whatever it was like, come on, right, like nowadays, the amount of information that we have on like a little you know, you can get gigabytes and micro sds or like our phones like one terabyte. Like that was unheard of back then, you know, when we were growing up. So it's like you're in the future. You don't think that they would advance that a little bit more. But a picture taken right here he's talking about a picture taking in the fall of twenty thirty five during my training, shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Ghostbusters level technology.
Speaker 2: I mean that kind of looks. It doesn't look AI, it looks real. Is it real? Props? Okay, I'll give him that.
Speaker 1: Hey, can we get an early life check on the Habers or in name origin on Haber? Oh gosh, time travel, I think we're.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: This ain't time travel, this is dime travel. Maybe now we're talking Oh the show?
Speaker 2: Where's my button?
Speaker 1: Illuminati confirmed?
Speaker 2: It's too late now, dude, but it's here, Illuminati confer go. It's been so long since I've used the sound word. But I don't know where anything is at. But yeah, confirmed in German and ASKNISI okay, all right, Hey, I'm sure he's a good guy, bro, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Caressn't there's someone named Stern involved with.
Speaker 2: Stern. Stern doesn't ring a bell? Oh another.
Speaker 1: Dana Lee Stern. Okay, look this up, Dana Lee Stern. This guy search Dana Lee Stern.
Speaker 2: Day, Dana Lee Stern and the tudor up who is this?
Speaker 1: And then and then keyword search teeter after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, this guy.
Speaker 1: So Dana Lee Stern. And also, you know, can we get a early life check on Stern or name origin check on Stern?
Speaker 2: You don't want to tell me that one.
Speaker 1: This guy's yeah, this guy's claiming.
Speaker 2: What oh what the hell? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, hold on on, hold on, bro, hold on, hold on. Where did you get this guy from?
Speaker 1: I was just learning about John Tetor earlier?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: The identity of this second public titor is believed to be Dana Lee Stern Senior, a man with a notable criminal record, a pile of aliases, and who claims his own son injected Windex into his brother's brain as a child to give him cancer. What jesus? Oh? Okay? Pamela is another one that allegedly was close to Titor that had had a dream of a man that was time traveling or something or other and then she found him on the forums and decided to reach out, right, so we have another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and but uh, this Pamela lady was the only person that John Teeter ever like dedicated messages too, and wrote a goodbye message to like, oh, thank you, pam You know you did so much for me, like almost said like I couldn't have made it back to the future without you. And yoh, Teter was trying to smash bro you know, Titter was trying to smash.
Speaker 2: Some it's some time traveling poon alright, so was exposed via the John. In December twenty sixteen, John Teter's tread and Dana Lee Stern Senior was exposed via YouTube. When his tread and it was confirmed as Daily Stern Senior, he was blacklisted from popular media and book sales dropped to nothing due to day and his misrepresentation and fraud. The book contract and book sales were dissolved. What is this? Jason Quit, writer and dimensional energy healer in a post on his website. So these are all posts and stuff about this guy. I guess. Let me, let's look it up on the actual main page. That doesn't come up on his main page though. Interesting, So I hadn't add didn't see this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's because I go a little bit deeper than Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Hey, I went deeper Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: To teach after teacher how to do that one.
Speaker 2: Wikipedia is good for to pull up on stream to look at Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I agree, I agree. Yeah, to familiarize the audience. Yeah, something something they haven't heard of.
Speaker 2: But you gotta yeah, you gotta go in.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he talked about another So let's talk about the stuff they had prophesized a little bit, which we didn't talk about it that much.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 2: The the stuff that he had talked about, as far as like the government overreaching and enacting martial law. Mind you, this was pre two thousand and one, So what happened post two thousand and one, like one one of the biggest overreaches of the government, right to put their hand in everything. They had a reason to put their hand in everything because of what had happened right like one year later, Yeah, yeah, exactly. And and mind you, there's a two percent variant, so things could have changed a little bit, right, could have been sooner, could have been later, and this timeline it was this time, and this other timeline was so he's protecting himself as far as like, oh okay, so the US government overreach and if you look at things now, I was, I was, I think I forgot what I was watching. I was watching. I think it might have been a video of someone talking about Joe Rogan and one of the guys that he had on, which was this founder of this company, this AI company that lets law enforcement tap into all the camera systems everywhere. Have you ever heard about that, where they can like track your real time and the AI recognize people's yes, exact flock. So he had this guy on and they were talking about why it was good to keep these systems implemented of like, hey, think about all the crime that's being stopped right because of our systems in play. And then there was a report that was like the AI reported false gunshots like nine out of ten times, like it would hear something, it would call the police, so like and the mean time isn't Like that's what the AI is for, to prevent false alarms and know when it was a real gunshot versus when it's not because the cops are going out there or wasting resources and taxes and everything. The cops are going out there, and it turned out, oh the AI was best up dude, Sorry about that, right, So there is in these companies. They all work with the government, and the way that they do it, they do it all the time. Dude. When when Lifelog went offline, Facebook came up the next day, literally the next day if you look up the history of lifelog and lifelog was what a DARPA government operation to do, what to collect information on people? So the government now uses all these shell companies. Like I was gonna say, X, like, what the hell's the elon musk companies?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: They like they use all these corporations to kind of step in for them, and that way they wash their hands clean, Like, hey, that's a private entity, you know, palentteers led by X y Z. Go blame him, Go blame that lizard person over there, and don't look at us but me. But in the meantime, they're pulling the strings behind the scenes and just using these corporations as as puppets essentially for themselves. Right.
Speaker 1: So well, let's look at IBM for a sec You know, why was he talking about the IBM five one hundred. You know, it's it's strange, it's weird. IBM okay, very interesting company corporation IBM. I think starting in the sixties. See search when did IBM move to Foca? When we did, I'll search it.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: So nineteen seventy six, nineteen sixty seven to nineteen seventy nineteen eighty one, a small team in Boca developed and launched the original IBM personal computer model fifty one fifty And again that is this strange place on on the back on the left here that almost owl looking, you know, arrangement of the buildings.
Speaker 2: And one of the things that we didn't mention on our last episode, but I saw people commenting that's important to talk about, is right. Computer chips, quarts, crystals, things of that nature. The things that the magician of the old times would use during their seances are like John d and all these other guys are the things that are in our computers nowadays. And if you look at like a sigil and a computer board, you can kind of see the resemblance of like the occult mixtan with the technology. The father of the modern day computer charals Babbage try to summon the devil as a kid, right like he tried to prove the existence of God.
Speaker 1: Oh also, real quick, when I just remembered when John Teter, John Teeter claimed that he needed a fifty one hundred or five to one hundred computer. But either him or Pamela in some of those pictures, you you should he does end up showing a picture, but it was actually a five one one zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a discrepancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect, Yeah, so five one one zero instead of five to one five zero. But what that shows us is maybe he you know, I was just looking for something close to that, you know, the five to one series, right like five to one one zero five one.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was all fake to begin with long ago. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean, if they were talking about they wouldn't let that slip through.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think they're trying to pass that as proof. I don't think they're saying, oh, look, here's the computer that's clearly different than that computer on the left, five to one one zero that has the big monitor and the big top to it. The other one's flat with a tiny monitor. Whatever doesn't matter, So IBM has been in Florida since nineteen sixty or Boca Ratone since nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: They're completely different, bro. By the way, look at this, that's the that's the fifty one hundred exactly, and then that's the the computer that he had shown, right. Yeah, it's like, hey, two percent difference in our timeline. Let's just write it off to the two percent alternate timeline theory. Right there. Nothing to see here, uh. I.
Speaker 1: DM was also in Tallahassee in the mid eighties. But can we go to IBM Wikipedia real quick, just to learn a whotle bit of history?
Speaker 2: Oh Wikipedia, dude, are you sure about that? We gotta dig deeper?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, so I'm I be uh you want to take another? Take another spipe one?
Speaker 2: You started it? Brownout me. I don't know. It's not deep enough, dude, It's it's just a Wikipedia.
Speaker 1: Juan's cortisol spiking over. Oh over the Wikipedia allegation.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, but I'm just gonna do a presentation next time. Dude.
Speaker 1: Have you heard that IBM apparently counted the number of dead prisoners in the Holocaust? Have you heard about that no search search IBM Holocaust and we're doing this with all due respect and reverence.
Speaker 2: We're not denying anything, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just trying to understand IBM.
Speaker 2: Here my goodness, all right, what okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So come on man, all right, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: You can abbreviate things, can we Let's.
Speaker 2: Take this off the screen though, yo, and shout out to five leaf Clover for the five membership. Appreciate you, bro, Yo, hold on, hold on. So relationship with Germany according to Black, so this is a book, by the way, that was published in two thousand and one, IBM and the Holocaust a strategic alliance between and Germany and America's most powerful corporation. Okay, so the relationship with and Germany. According to Black, IBM maintained business ties with the en regime after Adolph took power in January nineteen thirty three. Repression of political opponents and Jews began immediately. By April, about sixty thousand had been in prisoned. A concentration campus open at that chaw In March nineteen thirty three, day dakkuw Yeah, I guess it's not Japanese yad cow. Despite international boycott calls. IBM continued to operate in Germany, and Heindeinger openly supported the new government.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know how to pronounce all the camps.
Speaker 2: Rookie mistake, bro. So let's see here the funds. Okay, I'm not getting into what the what they actually did though, so didn't Well.
Speaker 1: They apparently created like the tab like the the numbering system to like count all the prisoners and then apparently they like lost all the records at the end or something like that.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, so right here, So committed by Germany by facilitating regime's generation and tabulation of punch cards for national census data, military logistics, ghetto statistics, train traffic management, and concentration can't compact. So they were running the numbers for them, Bro, they were the guy behind the numbers, and they were they were doing their thing. It wasn't Welch Welch's and Volkswagen also, like well, Volkswagen's German. But wasn't there something else like companies like that too that had assisted.
Speaker 1: Tons tons of companies. So you know, if I'm not I don't know the specifics on this. But Ford had been doing business in Germany wanted to keep doing business in Germany, and in order to keep doing business, created like a shell company, which I believe evolved into Volkswagen. So that's you know, Volkswagen means the people's car, you know, car for the people, like uh or person car right here.
Speaker 2: Newly just this is from two thousand and two. By the way, this is twenty four years old. Newly discovered documents from Germany proved that the computer company IBM directly supplied the the N words with technology which you to transport millions of people, not those N words but the other ones from nineteen forty uh whatever, uh, millions of people to their deaths in concentration camps at all switch. I'm got to say that, one dude, all switch Treblinka a controvert, I'll switch. Yeah, what is?
Speaker 6: What does?
Speaker 1: What did Jeffer?
Speaker 2: No, don't do it.
Speaker 1: What did the Rabbi say when he spilt his pistromi sandwich? When he spiled his uh? You know, what did the Rabbi say when he spilt his filter fish?
Speaker 2: One of the first episodes, one of the first episodes I ever did, Like when I first got into this space of like conspiracies and all this other stuff. One of the first episodes I ever did that I never aired, Okay, was with a hardcore denier like this dude, bro when from zero to one hundred real quick on the podcast, and I was like, wait, like you know, I was new to that. I wasn't like I was brainwashed, right, and this guy just went and I was like, wait a minute, there's people who actually don't believe in that. I mean, I believe something happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I get it. We all remember our first conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Could it be skewed a little bit? I don't know about seven million?
Speaker 1: Oh, think about this, Think about this. Here's what's interesting and what we know for a fact, you know, uh n word. Germany back in the thirties and forties, they had all these genius scientists working for them, making rocks, missiles, jet propulsion, secret stuff. And then Operation paper Clip, which was long thought to be a hoax, you know, fake, turns out to be real, uh broject. We moved many many people over from the Third Reich to America, oftentimes with new identities. Now that happened. Yeah, Werner von Braun, he went to America, worked for NASA. There are also a lot of other people like that. There were even people in the American military who would fight in Vietnam who had been in the SS and stuff like that. There's even people did you know that there were actually people in the IDF, the Israeli military who were in the German military in World War Two? I believe it's true. They they didn't care who the talent was coming from. They wanted the talent, you know, the expertise. Could it now tell me this? Why is it that IBM, perhaps you know, being affiliated with the Third Reich Germany and World War Two, of all places, why would they move to Boca Raton, Florida. Why would they have a headquarter in Boca Ratone, Florida, which is with the exception of like certain places in you know, the Northeast where there's like whole towns of Jewish people, Boca Raton, Florida is like historically the most Jewish you know, town in America and or one of them. And so for IBM to have kind of that checkered past and then to relocate or to locate themselves to Boca Ratona is kind of a weird juxtaposition, you know. But let's uh, let's learn a little bit more about the IBM headquarters at Boca Ratone. So they started moving people down in nineteen sixty seven. And let's look at the building real quick. IBM Boca Ratone. You searched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to pull it up Bulka or its own historical society. Broa, this is when there was first building it. Yeah, all good pictures, all right, give one, sir. I don't know why these are so small.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Well, basically this place is like nuke proof. Yeah, we can just here. Let's go to the uh, we'll just go to maps. Give me one, sick.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can find uh information about the act actual building in Boca Art's home.
Speaker 1: All right, can you see my screen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I were in Mexico. It's called the Innovation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna know scope. I'm gonna no scope it.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so, Bro, Yeah you're not. You don't gotta like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is my hometown.
Speaker 2: Damn, the mouth of the rat Boca Ratone. What a what a name, dude? So develop in nineteen sixty Oh it's a school. Now ooh, let's look up the architect that built it. Bro designed. Here we go. Let's that's that's legging a little bit deeper than Wikipedia. Let's go a little bit deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet you've heard that before. Huh.
Speaker 2: Can we go deeper? And I'm all out of conspiracies? All right? Here we go find.
Speaker 1: Ship my my fucking maps. Just just uh ros what do they call this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Brick? They called this the brick the Yeah, because they're all bricked up in there. One second, bogerratone Innovation Campus the brick, the bricked facility.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, somebody brought up the idea of the mouth being a portal where you got Boca Raton. Where was el portal? Is that by Boca or is that was that?
Speaker 1: That's like Miami, that's like northwest Miami kind of it's like a suburb just outside downtown. Okay, do you guys see this? What the hell is this?
Speaker 2: What the hell is even there?
Speaker 1: Daddy, chill?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm gonna pull up after you're down there. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that.
Speaker 1: Kind of looks like certain, doesn't it. Look at this arrangement in the center with the with this drainage pond or whatever, this perfectly circular pond in the middle, and then you see like the Masonic compass around that. We see this kind of like twin structure. Looks like two kids, right, looks like the two kids in the Shining, almost the two twins in the shining. Is that a stretch, huge stretch. Well, we've got to segue into Stanley Kubrick somehow at some point in this show. Now, what do we know about the hexagon? One? Saturn? The hexagon? Can you search up Saturn's north pole please?
Speaker 2: Yes, Saturn North We're gonna go there, dude, We're gonna go on that conspiracy route the Cube. I'll talk about the Cube worship. Bro, Here we go, Here we go, skits so posting here, okay boom.
Speaker 1: Saturn has a hexagon on its north pole and people might say, oh, well that's NASA's fake planets. You know, well, whoever came up with the fake planets decided it would be worth putting a hexagon on Saturn. Not a septagon or heptagon or you know whatever. Not a pentagon, not a pentagram.
Speaker 2: We are you? Are you? You're a flat Earth? Are you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sir?
Speaker 2: What do you think the planets are?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: Florida, You're gonna tell me the Earth isn't flat in Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen, dude, what are the planets?
Speaker 1: Just answer the question, M what are the planets? How about this? Why would you assume that they're made of earth and rock just like what we're standing on. What similarity is there between what we're standing on and what you see up in the sky.
Speaker 2: No, I've heard that before. You can't determine the shape of what's in the sky based on where you're at. What do you think the planets are?
Speaker 1: I think they're beacons of light. I think there begons in the truest sense of the word, like a light that is not it's not We're not restricting things to these little lights. But those lights represent much greater concepts and maybe even intelligences, influences. So you know, God, as I've said before, God doesn't have his his little you know, fingers where He reaches down and moves things in a physical sense down here.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The way I see it, as God has his lights. They twinkle, they sing, their so no luminescence involved. And basically the lights up in the sky, especially the planets, they are like God's fingers. People say, oh, there's you know seven planets. Well there's actually five planets, five wandering stars, and there's two luminaries, so Sun, Moon and then five wandering stars Mercury, Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Sun and the Moon also sometimes called planets, but that's pretty nice. You have five wandering stars for each of the fingers. You even see certain alchemical and like hermetic diagrams, you see the planets associated with each finger. I think God has more subtle influence, and it's almost like a three D printer where what's down here is getting created every second, and what's creating is up there. There's these lights, these lasers, you know, this this machine noise coming out from the sky. You know, it's like a three D printer. It's also like the stage lights, where things only happen if there's light. It's like if a bear shits in the woods, you know, it does a you know, if a tree falls in the woods, you know, and there's no one around to hear it, you know. Kind of in line with that principle. This is also like a stage. The world's a stage, as many people have said, and the the stage lights are what are what give like dimension and color and everything to what's occurring down here, So some mix between a stage with stage lights a three D printer. The planets are are functioning kind of like that. The planets are not rocks. The moon might be. The moon is probably the densest object up in the head Evans. It looks that way, but it's not solid rock. You can't just land on it. But as far as the wandering stars, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter what you think.
Speaker 1: Right, because because it's not going to be very.
Speaker 2: Interesting, doesn't matter what I think.
Speaker 1: It's going to be pretty much exactly what Neil Neil de Greasy.
Speaker 2: It's all fake. It's all fake and it's all gay. So it doesn't matter what we think because that's all it is. Okay. Yeah, anyways, back to the top of good Hand. We have the cube on the north pole of Saturn. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun. A cube is a six sided shape. You have six six six Satan And then have you ever heard the sounds from space? I don't even believe in space, but have you ever heard the screams?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like the recording of saturns and all is it's like horrendous agony.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they according to So I've had Nick Hinton on the show, and he's one of the first ones to expose me to this particular thing way back when, like five years ago. They The way he talked about it is that there's you know, you have cimatics and things of this nature, and there's this idea that simatics and the frequency and the vibrations on Saturn or whatever are causing this shape. Right, and then he gets into other weird stuff where he believes that that cern is like beaming up frequencies to Saturn. You know, it gets all crazy, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember Saturn is Satan, Yes, Saturn is Satan. And Santa, you know, the old man in the North, the king of the Winter, the king of the frozen you know, frozen land. Yeah, the North Pole. You know why is Saturn on? Why Santa at the North Pole? Well, Saturn is you know, pretty well known for his North Pole and the hexagon. Yep, you see they're the cube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it gets into the Cube Warship, where there's cubes everywhere, including on the nine to eleven memorial.
Speaker 1: Tell me this cube.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hab cube Caaba Kaba la dualla cube cabakabaala the cube. The kaba is a cube, and when we're working with these numbers and their meaning, that brings us into Kabbala. So all right, and to your point, Juan, one of my favorite quotes about astrology is if Jupiter were the only planet in the sky, and kind would have no problems, no struggle, no nothing, just live in paradise forever and live forever, no no negativity, no disease, no death, just perfect life paradise. But that's clearly not what God had in store in you know, the Grand pland so the other planets are there to kind of add decay. Saturn primarily is the influence of time. Decay, things corrode and corrupt over time. That's Saturn's influence. You know. Venus is like Lucifer. Saturn is Satan. I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but Jesus is very much identifiable with Jupiter, the good one, the wise one, the righteous one. Jupiter and Hebrew is a sadicek where we also get in the Bible, uh the word sadik, which means wise one, righteous one, you know, like the chosen people. If you ever hear people say oh, they all right, So Jupiter is kind of the good guy. Saturn is the bad guy in astrology, and so now we have a familiar familiarized ourselves with that a little bit. The hexagon is like the seal of Saturn. It's not the star of David. This is not an ancient symbol of Judaism. It is the probably the star of Rampam or.
Speaker 2: Uh, excuse my ignorance. But what's the little cube for? Oh, you can't see it screen on the forehead. What is the little cube?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, inside of that little cube there are small verses, like written verses from the Torah. And they put that in the box and they strap it to their forehead because at one point in the Old Testament and they've largely they've like they've expounded on it and kind of explained it.
Speaker 2: But they trace it back to shout Out.
Speaker 1: They trace it back to They trace it back.
Speaker 2: To you remember that episode, bro, Damn, they were there, they know so savage.
Speaker 1: They trace it back to this commandment from God saying always keep the Torah on your mind, like always keep it on your mind, like you know, also like when they say, you know, keep the ten commandments or one of God's names on your door post, so every time you walk by, you're reminded. You know, it keeps it on your mind. But just to kind of illustrate how hyper literal Judaism can be, sometimes they, you know, where the commandment says always keep the Torah on your mind and close to your heart, they literally strap it to their head and strap it to their heart, the little pieces of the Torah, so that they're hyper literally fulfilling that commandment.
Speaker 2: Where is it when they don't have it on their head or their heart? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Search search tethyllin t e f.
Speaker 2: I l l I t e f I l l I.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: This is like that BDSM wrap that that they that they wear toy story like. It's like the.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, no, that's photo. There's no way it's photoshower.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I might not be, but they the origin of this is originally a commandment to keep the Torah on their mind and close to their heart. So they that there's a box that they tie on the left arm that's very close to the heart, you know, so when they close close their armpit, it's pretty much touching their heart. And then they strap strap it to their head. And you know, this really encapsulates a lot of their their philosophy and how they interpret the Torah, how they interpret God's laws. And you know, they know they kind of can't change God's word too much, but by interpreting it in a hyper literal sense, they can check off the box even if they maybe haven't captured the essence of that commandment. For example, what that's trying to tell you is to always keep it on your mind. You know, with everything you do throughout the day, keep God's word close to your decision making, right, don't just leave it for when you get home and you crack open your dusty Bible. Then you start thinking about this stuff. Let it be in your mind throughout the whole process of your day. When you're conducting business, the Torah is on your mind. You know, God's good word is guiding you. Instead, they appoint certain times in the day where they're going to literally strap it to their head and then say, all right, I kept it close to my mind. Now I can go back to kind of not thinking about it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: So, with all due respect, Christians differ in the way they interpret those original scriptures and things like the Talmud, you know, missiona Gamara, Like all these things that are not the Christian Old Testament are essentially dare I say, coping mechanisms, and they are interpretations of well it says this, but this is what it means, you know, this is how we're really going to interpret that.
Speaker 2: So whatever, could you want to get into the cube brick the.
Speaker 1: Cube cubrick that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Good, or hold on, it's uh did we finish the vocal re tone facility one? Because I have the guy that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's there's a lot of good documentaries or like little old videos about the people who worked for IBM and they talk about interesting little codes and secrets and pranks that they play on each other that ended up getting cemented into like the final product. For example, like control all Delete was invented at that Boca Ratone.
Speaker 2: And that's like a meme now, right like in society control.
Speaker 1: Kind of yeah, so control all Delete was invented there. Also, the I believe the arrangement of our keyboard, like the common keyboard I believe was uh, I could be wrong on that was developed at that IBM in Boca Ratone. Well also and because when you go there they have like a courtyard where the tiles on the floor are a keyboard. It's like painted like a keyboard, so you're stepping on like a keyboard patio.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, the this is the architect Marcel Brier, I think it's his name. And it's interesting because he designed the Wastly chair and the Sessca chair. The New York Times called it some of the most important chairs of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: Whoa wan, that is fucking riveting.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure there's something to it. Oh wait a minute, was this commonly known Brewer was born Hungry to a Jewish fan whoa there? He is right here. He's a Jewish family. He was forced to renounce his faith in order to marry due to anti semit accept it.
Speaker 1: So he designed so he designed the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, interesting, designed by iconic Marcel, which she was born into a.
Speaker 1: Tengu Yeah, this building is like nuke proof. It looks like it's it's very brutalist and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the style realism, which again it's kind of soulless. Right, I think we've talked about this before. It's very soulless, very prison esque, brutalizing. Yeah, now.
Speaker 1: Let's segue here real quick. Should we talk about Stanley Kuberc or should we talk about the the guy who took the news show hostage.
Speaker 2: Did you get my private chat when you when you were talking about it earlier?
Speaker 1: What just take a look at it, just say it.
Speaker 2: Oh that it wasn't in Florida. I wasn't California. What was the hostage situation.
Speaker 1: That's not true. It wasn't Florida.
Speaker 2: That's a Wikipedia no, no, no search David Horowitz.
Speaker 1: Hostage. Okay, sorry, you were yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, two percent deviation. It's two percent on this timeline. It happened in California. On the other timeline that you jumped from, dude, because I know you have access to the fifty, it happened in Florida.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a Mondola effect.
Speaker 2: It is there.
Speaker 1: You were right, but hang on now listen.
Speaker 2: Okay, we could still talk about the connection.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was not wrong. Okay, the gunman, No, listen, the gunman was from Florida. Okay, his family was from Florida. His family worked for IBY, his dad worked for IBYM.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, Dan, it's funny, all right. Oh yeah, So let's talk about him, because I think this ties into what we were talking about earlier with the Three Letter Agency, you know, running Mike Ultru stuff on people, and and some people right falling for this sort of Maybe that's what these stories are for, to drive some people insane. In my opinion, I think that's that's part of the conspiracy culture too.
Speaker 1: Guys, can you see how Wan's trying to gaslight me over.
Speaker 2: I'm not gaslighting.
Speaker 1: Forgetting I said, I said what I said that the news channel was in Florida.
Speaker 2: You said I have it in Florida. Yeah, I just I didn't want from Florida.
Speaker 1: You can correct me on air. Wan didn't have the ball.
Speaker 2: No, because you get you act got a bitch about it when I correct you on air. That's why I respected you enough to tell you in the private chat. So nobody else is like, hey, long ago, you're a retard and you got it wrong, right, So I sent you a little private message from hey dude, Hey, nudge.
Speaker 1: Nudge, you're gonna watch.
Speaker 2: It happened in Burbank, California, where no listen.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter where the hostage situation happened. It does That doesn't relate to what we're talking about. What does relate to what we're talking about is this guy, the gunman. His father worked for IBM, Yes, and the family was from Florida, and he made some claims about IBM and the CIA, and that's what he really really wanted to get out on air. That's why he did this, you know, put his life on the line. So here, let's watch. We're gonna watch this in one second. Mm hmmm, alright, one second.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that dude? That never mind?
Speaker 1: All right, this is David Horowitz, taken hostage on live TV nineteen eighty seven from the Watch Fight Back YouTube channel. All right, let's react. We're gonna react to it.
Speaker 2: Fritz Cold, what it down a little bit?
Speaker 6: Bro Sports.
Speaker 3: Just well cover story and thinking She Entertainments cans My God number one at eleven, Good evening.
Speaker 4: It has been quite a day here at Channel four, and tonight's security is being beefed up at KNVC after a gunman walked into our news studio right here at this afternoon and on live television at gunpoint, ordered consumer reporter David Horowitz to read a message live on television. Nobody was hurt. That gunman is in police custody tonight, and Jess's cover story takes a look at what hundreds of thousands of Shop Channel four at news viewers watched on television on the four o'clock News.
Speaker 9: Jess Belly, the man who had been permitted to watch the broadcast in the studio, had given no indication of his intent. He had been sitting quietly until David Horowitz was ready to begin broadcasting his consumer sec because.
Speaker 10: You know, one of the nicest things about shopping by mail, order for me?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 1: Let me see what it says?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, well let me read this.
Speaker 6: Folks.
Speaker 10: We have someone on the set who's standing here and would like me to read. To read this copy which was just handed to me. You want to tell me your name or not?
Speaker 3: What is it? And Garry, where are you from.
Speaker 9: At that point, the control room was ordered to go to black kill the studio MIC's and put up a stand by a slide, but Horowitz continued to read, and the gunman kept the gun in his back.
Speaker 10: I was warned in nineteen eighty one by someone with connections at the CIA to stay off the computers, that they didn't trust people on computers. When I began receiving disturbing calls in my parents, which led me to believe that something terrible was going on. I was then forced into a mental hospital in Tallahassee, where I learned that my brother in law had been driven insane in the same what is it in the same manner that someone was trying to do to me.
Speaker 9: The gun was a precise replica, and police, who by then had entered the facilities, made plans to deal with the situation, but when the statement had been read, the gunman placed the gun on the desk and Ackerman John Beard grabbed it.
Speaker 3: Burbank police wrestled a man to the floor.
Speaker 9: He has been identified as Gary Stolman, and he said he never intended to harm anyone. Indeed, the gun proved a fake, but Stollman may still face a variety of charges. He is the son of pharmacist Max Stollman, a former member of the Channel four News team reporting on medicine and related issues. Max Stollman said, I do have a sick son. He has been hospitalized a number of times. I am thankful he wasn't killed.
Speaker 1: Quan real quick. He can get a early life check. Can we get at a family named origin.
Speaker 2: Check hold on, hold on, this guy looks like like a Podesta bro. Yeah, he does, right, Look at this.
Speaker 9: Look At a news conference evening, Prowitz, who appeared to maintain his calm throughout the ordeal, acknowledged his fair share of anxiety.
Speaker 10: And I've covered enough hostage situations, and I've been in Vietnam, and I know that when someone points a gun at you, you do what they tell you to do and hope that someone's going to save you. Thinking about your wife and your kids and your family, and you say, what am I doing here? Why is this happening to me? And you just try to maintain as much cool as you possibly can, because I realized that if you do anything out of course, as far as this person's concerned, I don't know whether the guy was a terrorist or a wacko or somebody that was trying to get even for something. And you don't know who's there.
Speaker 9: Here's director Tom Capra explained his order to pull the plug is that.
Speaker 11: We cannot allow people with guns or weapons of any kind to take a television station hostage. So the first thing you do is go to black and kill the mics to make sure that the message, whatever it is, never gets out.
Speaker 9: Co anchors John Beard and Kirsty Wilde shat through the ordeal, Kirsty worrying that she had okay Strollman getting into the studio.
Speaker 3: He called me to get in. You can't just walk in here.
Speaker 1: He called me and said that he was Max Stellman's son and he lived in the East and that he had never had.
Speaker 2: The opportunity to see his dad while he was on our air, and could he come down and watch the show.
Speaker 12: He had to pass and noticed the pass on his chest, and nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary until David is on. He's standing behind David, and at first we thought it was just someone who was.
Speaker 3: Mixed up, confused, didn't realize he was in the way.
Speaker 9: Once the crisis had ended, there was time for reflection and concern for Max Stollman, the gunman's father.
Speaker 2: Max is a.
Speaker 11: Terrific Max is just one of the nicest people in the entire world, and it is awful that this should happen to anyone connected with Max.
Speaker 1: He's just, you know, I love it.
Speaker 3: Barry Stoleman remains in custody.
Speaker 9: They charged his mail way to psychiatric evaluation. No one was injured, as Kelly indicated, and the principle was involved our tonight regaining their composure. Security has been tightened to the extent no one is permitted in the studios without a permanent pass.
Speaker 3: It's just passes will no longer be accepted.
Speaker 2: Pause it at his dad again, bro. By the way, he was thirty three when he did that, So it's at the Illuminati confirmed when I confirmed, boys, So go back to the right there he looks just like like for a second from the side, he looked like, let's see here. You can't see my screen, but he looks like Podesta for a second. Yeah, what was the last name? It was Stoleman.
Speaker 1: Stoleman two l's IBM executive. They didn't mention that, but they said he was a pharmacist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a pharmacy.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was drugging his son. Who knows.
Speaker 2: The Stoleman family name is primarily of Germanic, Dutch and tengu origins, with its roots tracing back to medieval Europe, depending the branch of family.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, well these are Florida, Florida family, so I think I think we know which one. So David Horowitz was also, by the way, David Horowitz. Check that name out. That's it. That's a tang good name for sure. But Max or what's his name, David Horowitz taken hostage live on air by a mentally ill allegedly or apparently mentally ill. You know, it's a terrible thing when someone gets called mentally ill or sick in the head when they aren't really you know, that's gas lighting, as we all know. But I don't know. It seems like his dad kind of swept it under the rug. He's sick. Yeah, he does stuff like that. Yeah, that's my that's my boy, all right. You know, he's a silly, little silly kid. But it's a Max go ahead.
Speaker 2: That's probably like one of the most terrifying things of being you know, you see these movies where they put people in these mental institutions against their will, and like, you know, because it's a movie, you know, the person's like, okay, Like that's one of my worst fears of like being put in someplace against your will, or even going to jail for a crime he didn't come in. I think those are like right there next to each other of pretty horrible things that could possibly happen to you. But yeah, just just writing it off like oh nothing, it's there is all long ago again, just doing what he does, you know, going crazy. I don't know. It's it's interesting. It's interesting. I wonder if we can get a transcript exactly of what he said. But he was uh thirty three in the heaven.
Speaker 1: Well he was basically saying that computers are posing a danger to everyone and that he knows the CIA was cloning people and using computers to take over people's brains. Interesting. Also real quick in Tallahassee, there is an FSU shooter who shot up FSU library in like, I don't know, twenty twelve, twenty fifteen, around there, twenty fourteen I think, and he had been making YouTube videos for weeks saying guys, I'm hearing voices. I think they're coming after me. I think they're messing with my This was like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Was there a new one though, because it says here, yeah there were, Yeah, there was an but check this out. So we're talking about the computers helping right driving people. Also, it accuses Chad Gpt of helping plan FSU. What this is the issue with this bro where people are believing there's the other one where he thought he was talking to the girl from Game of Throne, the Dragon Girl, the Nearest Targarian, and then the AI told him to told him to off himself, and he did. You saw it one right? That was in Florida too, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, search, who was this guy's name? I forget?
Speaker 2: So he said, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember the arresting officers name FSU shooters, Omar Nations.
Speaker 2: Omar Nations. Yeah, what the Bravard native honored for stopping So twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I think the shooting happened in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 10: Could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh oh brother, So yeah.
Speaker 1: This will go see if you can find the shooter's name. Basically, he believed he was a targeted individual. So it's just put twenty fourteen in, bro, trust me.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: I was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're right on this one. Yeah, it's long ago. You were right on this one, dude. Yeah, let's see here. So Florida state this guy's name.
Speaker 1: So this guy claimed he made YouTube videos saying yeah, I'm a targeted individual. They're messing with my head. I'm worried about what's gonna happen. In the future and no one really cared, and then he did the shooting and the iron this guy, yes, yep, iron man.
Speaker 2: What does he look like? Let's see.
Speaker 10: This guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh. Not the typical demographic. I'm just gonna say that.
Speaker 1: That's what a lot of people look like in Tallahassee, like black people who went to college.
Speaker 2: Oh Georgia, Yeah, I guess, okay, yeah, yeah, because Tallahassee's not really Florida. It's just like, remember anything above central Florida is not real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the capital.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's just it's Florida, and then just whatever South Georgia.
Speaker 1: So all right, forget about this guy. But just interesting that this is all kind of happening around Tallahassee. We've got three people here who were gunmen who claimed they had their mind scrambled or something similar to that, had their mind scrambled in Tallahassee. Well, IBM was also very involved in Tallahassee. Okay, all these pictures here are coming from the Tallahassee IBM building back in the seventies or so. You can see, Oh look, dude, that's fuck dude time trap dude, bro bros.
Speaker 2: Hey that's a fucking don't be racist.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fucking DeAndre Titour dude. That's Javon t Tour. Alright, don't that's Ja Kwan t Tour.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: You got mad at me earlier for saying all white people look the same, So don't don't.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's the same guy. Dude, that's the same guy. I need to zoom in on this even further. Dude, pull up Myron man.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got him pulled over here. That is Oh, this guy's bald, bro.
Speaker 1: This guy here is we found Javon t Tour dude. Yeah, dude, straight.
Speaker 2: Up, Bro, he's kind of balld too, bro, damn. And that's in Tallahassee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in tallahass.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's got a side profile him. Right, this guy.
Speaker 1: Here, did he ever have glasses on?
Speaker 2: Does it look like it? No?
Speaker 1: That's one bow tie?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, all right, well close enough, mister bow tie. Welcome back, welcome back.
Speaker 2: He tried it. He tried to tell us, you try to tell us. Yikes.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, that's uncanny. That's all right. So that's some guy at IBM in Tallahassee. And so IBM was active in Tallahassee and then vocal ratone. But all right, that guy's dad worked at IBM. He claimed the CIA was, you know, messing with his brain. Now what else do we have to talk about? All right, I'm gonna show you a picture on well Stanley Kubrick two thousand and one a Space Odyssey. There the villain of the movie is a AI program named al h a L. Can you look that up? One?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, By the way, they do call it the brick What how ninth the IBM place in Boca how nine thousand there you go, put.
Speaker 1: Hel How nine thousand is the you know antagonist in the not the Shining fuck two thousand and one of Space Odyssey. It's the AI. Like it's like the SERI to the spaceship that this crew is on out deep in space, and this AI controls their their life support systems. You know, they're like sleeping in cryo chambers. And the AI can control all that, it can turn it off, it can kill them if it wants. It lets all the doors open and clows back into the ship. And over time, this this murderous AI, this jealous, desperate AI consciousness, you know thing eliminates the crew of the ship except for one survivor, who is then kind of lost in space and taken in and by like alien god or some distant interest dimentional intelligence that can like travel space time, and it's kind of like time travel. You know, there's elements of time travel to that movie, not not explicitly, but you get a taste of like time travel and the folding of time and dimensions opening up at the end of that movie. How who is this AI force that's like working against humanity meeting their humanity is like on path to like meet their creator and I don't know, penetrate this alternate dimension and whatever. But Hal tries to kill them first, and then only one survives and he's kind of rescued her the way Kubrick said it was. The movie ends with the one survivor being put in a human enclosure. The aliens make like a room to put him in, kind of like how when we find a pet or when we find an animal, like we just put them in a little cage and kind of forget about them for most of the day. Two thousand and one A Space Odyssey ends with these this alien intelligence creating like an interdimensional hotel room for the surviving crew member to live in, and you get this sense of the agonizing time. How he's just sitting in this room nothing to do. But from the outside looking in, if you're like a human looking at a rabbit in a cage, you're like, oh, well, they have a cage. There's their food, there's the water. He's got everything he needs.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not my favorite movie, but it does a good job conveying like the boredom. Right, this guy's stuck for like the rest of his life, one hundred years. It may even be hundreds or thousands of years. He's stuck in this like hotel room, but uh whatever, So there's elements of time travel to it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, now, I just want you. I want you to finish, and then we'll get into what I just found. It's interesting.
Speaker 1: So how is I B M. Kubrick was going to name? He was going to use IBM, but was worried he might get in trouble or it would be too on the nose, you know, So he decided an interesting little kind of code or way to make it more cryptic. Instead of I B M. Kubrick went H A L. That's one letter off from all three letters. So the following letter for each of the three letters, instead of I, be actually it's the preceding letter. Excuse me. So instead of I, you go forward one letter to H. Instead of B, we go to A. Instead of M, we go to L. So IBM became H A L. Kubrick is saying, IBM the company who's making all these personal computers, all these things. It was decades off from SII and AI and flock cameras. That's another part of al as Hal is tapped into all the security cameras and knows everyone's heartbeat, knows everyone's you know where they are at all times. And so Kubrick was saying, you know, even before he ever saw an iPhone anything like that, Kubrick was saying, the computers are already posing this threat. You know, we're relying on them for so much. It's similar to Terminator and the Matrix where the machines kind of, Kubrick was expressing this concern that the the machines may take over and if we give AI too much independence, it can come back to.
Speaker 2: Just un that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Come back to kill us. Well, another big part of the the two thousand and one a Space Odyssey movie, is uh, the the introduction of these obelisks. So this alien race or this kind of grand architect of the universe or who knows, this alien race that's interacting with humanity in two thousand and one in Space Odyssey, they place obelisks almost like milestones or you know, markers of advancement, Like they put one on Earth, you know, buried or somewhere, they put one on the Moon, they put one on one of Jupiter's moons, and based off when humanity finds them. That lets the humans know how, that lets the aliens know how progressed humanity is. Right, Like, if they made it to the moon and they activate this obelisk, we know that they've achieved the ability to kind of you know, interplanetary travel something close to that. So the the obelisks are like markers. They're like Easter eggs, they're breadcrumbs, but they're also like tests, right, milestones. So all right, I'm talking about this obelisk because all of this kind of evolving around Florida. What could the two thousand and one Space Odyssey possibly have to do with Florida. Well, I'm gonna show you a picture here and you guys, tell me what you think. This is a picture that I made side by side comparison. Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 2: To your door strikes again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: On the right there, that is an infamous scene from two thousand and one where the obelisk that was placed on you know, prehistoric Earth is discovered by a group of apes or pre you know humans, archaic humans, hominids, and they're so kind of dumbfounded, awestruck by this object, by the geometry of it, that they seem to worship it, right. And it's even kind of implied that this this interaction may have even been the birth of religion and civilization in this you know, this timeline or this narrative according to the movie. So on the right there the scene from two thousand and one A Space Odyssey, the apes kind of worshiping, venerating this obelisk. On the left, what we're looking at is the Timucua Indians in northeast Florida who are worshiping a column that the French Huguenots left behind when they came to Florida in fifteen sixty two. Between fifteen sixty two and fifteen sixty five, the French were around Saint Augustine, Jacksonville, parts of South Carolina, and the Huguenots were trying to set up a colony. When they left, they had to leave for a time. They built this pillar, this obelisk, and they engraved it. You know, and think about being a Native American and never seeing this type of geometry before hewn stone. They might have had something similar, but nothing quite like this. You know, they had skilled craftsmen who built this pillar. It's obelisk. And the Indians when the French left, they almost kind of left it as like a present to the Indians. The Indians started worshiping it because they were confused as to its purpose. You know, what the hell is this, Fords, It's like a display of power, display of intelligence. You know, the French might not have seen it like that. The French was almost maybe like a whatever, it doesn't matter. But the Indians there, the Florida Indians are crowding around this obelisk, much in the same way that Kubrick showed the apes crowding his obelisk.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, yeah, I think there is a striking resemblance. It's almost and again it could have been that cube being who he was very cryptic in nature, maybe drew the parallels between these two events and put it in his movie right almost too some maybe a nod or you know, he saw the symbol, he saw the writing on the walls. And I don't know what you think about Kubrick if you think he was an intelligent asset, if you know, because you have the whole moon landing faking tape that they made allegedly, and he put that some of those what was the shining where he's got the shirt with Gnass on it. I believe that's the one where we kind of kind of puts those nods in there. So maybe he he was in the know with the people, right, I mean, that's the only thing I can think of. Yeah, definitely when you had shown me this, it was pretty pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: What I think might have happened is Stanley Kubrick, as researching IBM the history of IBM, realized that they were headquartered in Florida, or had a headquarters in Florida, or multiple and maybe did a little digging found this old picture of some Florida Indians, and who knows, it's not outside the realm of possibility that he stumbled on some info about the Florida Indians when researching IBM and the history there in Florida. Who knows, so good, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't find the actual thing, but the AI decided to write the AI likes to do funny things, and somebody in the chat mentioned something about an IBM plane going missing by Little Saint James whatever, and so I had googled IBM computers and Little Saint James, and it came up with this, Like, it's really weird that it came up with this specific thing. So it says this right during an August twenty nineteen rate on Jeffrey Epstein's private Caribbean Island and FBI agency's computer desktas and Apple computer and various hardwares. While specific hardware brands are part of the broader federal investigation, Epstein previously donated fifty IBM link computers to local US Virgin Island schools and youth groups. But see I'm not able to he did, for a fact, donate to the Virgin Islands and the kids like kids with disabilities. He gave them kindles, he gave them computers and all this other stuff. So he did give to the kids and the Virgin Islands. But I can't confirm that it was actually the IBM computer because that'd be interesting. IBM and it's IBM linked computers, and if you look it up IBM link computers, it's like, uh. It generally refers to modern integrations combining traditional supercomputing architectures, IBM's cloud and quantum ecosystems. So again, this the AI doing AI stuff. I couldn't confirm it, but I did confirm that he did donate stuff to people, and then they were like, hey, we have to review this stuff because this guy's a creep. We can't be taking stuff from from creeps, right. Obviously this guy was in Florida too, and just another connection to the.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, do you want to hear something crazy? I saw Palm Beach Pete today in person. Palm Beach was that you don't know Palm Beach ptas living under Oh.
Speaker 2: The the guy that looks like him, Yeah, you saw him today.
Speaker 1: He's he's in next to me, pulled up next to me in the car.
Speaker 2: If I was this guy, bro, I would hide away forever, okay, and I wouldn't use this for clout like, Hey, yeah, I look like this absolute scum of a human. Let me use it for clout and go and do all these interviews and stuff like that. Some people think it's him, bro, some people think it's actually him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so either. I mean, if I had, if I was gonna just.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just what so many people look like down here, Like I'm not even kidding, Like that's just a sixty something year old Jewish guy in Palm Beach, Florida. There's like a million of those. Hate to break it to people.
Speaker 2: YI. Anyways, that's funny. Dude, Shoo got him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: He would probably do it. He does like every podcast that reaches out to him almost.
Speaker 2: I mean, what would we talk about with this guy? I mean, hey, you look like hey, you look like Jeffrey Epstein? Bro, how does that feel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is really milk? And is fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: I'd stay away from that one, dude.
Speaker 1: But all right, I think we covered everything. Yeah, it's pretty crazy. IBM. You know a lot of people talk about John Teeter, but now how many people have ever tied it into that hostage situation. Guy made claims that were kind of similar to John Tetur's a little bit.
Speaker 2: And who knows if Titor could have been another one of these people in one of these programs that was made to believe that they were a time traveler, right, I mean, because I think that a lot of people, right when it comes to the UFO phenomenon and a lot of these things that people talk about being abducted, I think that those are just stories that people use to cope with some other darker stuff that they don't know how to articulate. So therefore their minds just go to like, hey, I was abducted by aliens and they did stuff to me while it was actually them as like a you know, a young person and a family member was doing it to them. Like, I think that a lot of that stuff is just a way for people to cope with trauma. And who knows if right this guy went on the news and went on this rant and people just dismiss him. But a lot of the times, I mean, you know, it could go either way. They could be telling the truth, how they could just be coping with you know, large amounts of stress and things like that. So I don't know. You can't throw out the baby with the bathwater, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: M yeah, well you know, palm beach Pete never throws out his baby bathwater. Yeah, baby bathwater.
Speaker 2: Never mind. Yeah, all right, we'll just.
Speaker 1: Wrap it up here. Guys, Thanks for tuning in. Guys and girls, thanks for tuning in. Go subscribe to One on one podcast if you haven't already. And uh yeah, we'll see you next Thursday. We'll try and come up with.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, don't hit me up Wednesday to give me the topic for today. Okay, that's the side today for the topic next Thursday.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, all right, we'll see okay, all right, everyone have a good night.
Speaker 2: I have a good night.
Speaker 6: Peace all right, Yeah, wow, ind wow, indeed. Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 13: I'm a wold empty yank. Know I go crazy game really inky in that point games, I just kill a player.
Speaker 7: You can never play me. You gotta ask so fat. But let's make a baby and another one. Then I'm back to the trumping tron double song, chip Pad.
Speaker 13: Woke Chick and our love a tongue with some jurisdiction.
Speaker 6: Boys, we some.
Speaker 2: One on one.
Speaker 6: Look, don't look them into no Martin Dog.
Speaker 13: I'm like Malcolm Mets that job by our freedom with people, crack stretch round up with claws, boy, you know.
Speaker 7: We clapping checks Chucky dog Town play Yeah, Nick has his next.
Speaker 13: Open up the cans just like Arizona. Pull up man stuff like we got the.
Speaker 1: Ronas we set.
Speaker 3: Up jurisdictions when we buy a cone up?
Speaker 6: How you claiming that's your hood?
Speaker 7: If you knock the honer, be the bee.
Speaker 13: I just pulled up in aneath of speed for you the land. Tell the cosmoge that they need to leave wild Indie end up in my vangs.
Speaker 2: You know how we bleed.
Speaker 6: You ain't got a lie about who he is? Dog just keeping g.
Speaker 13: We have walk we can't eat the peace.
Speaker 2: Since we have walked. Gotta keep the peace.
Speaker 6: Why like a coon then all met a tee?
Speaker 13: Should I need to breathe keep a oh make.
Speaker 5: Head when we slide, doncause like my niggas sit bit tweet this shit. I can't keep the beet. If they pop off, then I want a piece. I'm just some release. I mean, go mo motherfuck the beef in.
Speaker 3: The streets like EBT when we will make peace with me?
Speaker 5: I don't give a damn understand for custoleus Land white up black or tin understand its custolis Land might have seen me get a little bud of these hands. It wasn't no ambo man. A lot of these dudes a sample man. They full of shit like my ammo. Can't what they call it n work out the wrong mouth as an ambulance while India get it in advance, or you can post dated ask around on the most hated straight sacred They stow acred show ape, shit show, wait shit, and won't we tell Avis?
Speaker 6: I don't take the shit you a bee.
Speaker 7: I just pulled up in the leaf of speed for you the line tell causing.
Speaker 13: Knocks, just that they need to leave wild Indian end up in my bangs. You know how we plead you ain't got a loo over the years. Dog just keep it gee, we are warped.
Speaker 5: We can't keep the peas.
Speaker 13: Since we have warped, gotta keep the peas.
Speaker 6: Whack a con.
Speaker 13: Then I meditate, should I need to breathe keep our over make head when we slide because we just shaved