Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots night. Remember we got cash that you can win this morning. Still Rock the Bank. First keyword be right after you say it. We play it at nine.
Speaker 1: Now that's Rock the Bank, not to be confused with Rock the Country. You can win tickets for that if you vote for you say it, we play.
Speaker 2: Who's the Artist this morning? You're having a say on Shine Down?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us which of the three shinedout songs you want to hear?
Speaker 2: A right one with most votes will play, so you can do that in the next fifteen minutes or so. That be fantastic.
Speaker 1: And then we just randomly picked the person for Rock the Country.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think Billy Corky has had a little run of bad luck with his T shop that he had. You know, Adam Suzu's tea shop in Highland Park, just outside Chicago. T shop for the second time in six months of cars crashed through the front of the t shop. If you remember what I told you about this six months ago when it happened the mini Cooper went crashing through and nearly took out his mother in law who was who works.
Speaker 1: There, mm hmm. And he was probably afterwards thinking, damn it, it was so close.
Speaker 2: I think they have an okay relationship and she's gonna be fine. But yesterday another car or the day before, crashed right through the front of Madame Zusue's T shop. We got Billy's got to invest in some of those liquor store polls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why did they have those T shop?
Speaker 1: Don't ask, because we know why they're outside the booze stores. Of course, it is a mini Cooper that crashed into the T shop.
Speaker 3: What are you saying, Taco Bob?
Speaker 1: It's a three letter word, right, TuS Kay, let's have a spot of tea.
Speaker 3: Hold on, just a damn second here, did I spell tea wrong? No? No, I just.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that equated with a lifestyle preference. Let's move all think about that the next time I'm having my green tea.
Speaker 3: You drink green teelage.
Speaker 2: I drink the public's green tea. I mean, I'm proud of it comes in a gallon jug. I'm proud of you for that. That's cool. I had add a little lemon to it so refreshing, especially when it gets warm out.
Speaker 1: How does that do with caffeine? Because I've thought about doing the green tea and then, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm all about caffeine, so I hope it's loaded with it. Okay, but I'm asking for me. I have no clue. I'm assuming it probably use caffeine. If anybody green tea, I know it'll vary. But green tea in a comparison to like a diet coke, because man, the diet coke combined with that massive concussion ad making me shake a little. I think I'm gonna have to get off the coke.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking, keep your head out of there.
Speaker 2: This is pretty slimy here in Pennsylvania. A Pennsylvania funeral home director allegedly built sixty five hundred people out of more than six hundred and fifty thousand dollars by promising to cremate their cats and dogs, but instead dumped the animal carcasses at the landfill and then gave the pet owner some fake Ashes's going, hell, what exactly are fake ashes? They came from something? And he's a funeral director. Are some families getting shorted on their ashes and you're passing their ashes off as dog cat remains. This guy's all around karma. Six Son of a Bitch seventy year old Patrick Vereb charged with multiple felony counts.
Speaker 1: I mean it made it not as serious when you know it was cats and dogs, but those are still people's family members. Well, and then the fact that you, as you insinuated, he's probably skimming off of people's ash oh man, getting off their ashes. Maybe it's let's just hope it's barbecue girl stuff. You know, like you open up the ashes and say a prayer and there's a piece of grizzle. Yeah that when you're cooking barbecue saws how it drips from the grill and then burns and sticks there.
Speaker 2: They look like tar balls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like glaciers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or.
Speaker 3: That's that's.
Speaker 2: Don't isn't there usually a separate facility for the dog and cat cremation?
Speaker 3: I would think it's just kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe I don't know if this was like a moonlighting thing or do you did you you didn't have your uh departed petch cremated?
Speaker 1: No, they're out in the yard several different places every now and then. I see dig marks where something's trying to get at him and they're still freshies.
Speaker 2: You didn't put him like in a tupperware container or anything. Yeah, I was in a rush. We were going on vacation. That was the big fluffy white one that was do you oh? I never told this on the air. We're getting ready to go on vacation.
Speaker 3: I noticed that.
Speaker 2: Inconvenient for a pet to die.
Speaker 3: I noticed the cat was sick.
Speaker 1: It was young, but I noticed the cat was sick, and I'm thinking, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Next morning, it was sick, all right, I found it.
Speaker 1: It was I was going to change the litter and feed the cats before we went on vacation. And could you imagine starting a vacation with that. I had to walk in.
Speaker 3: And say cat died, wife, because what how? He was only four years old.
Speaker 1: It ate this poisonous vine, this little pumpkin thing off the vine, not a pumpkin, but it looks like it, and uh, yes, I go.
Speaker 3: You're upset. I had to find it, and I had to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Luckily I had a big snowshovel out and out in the yard, you know, for leaves.
Speaker 2: Wes Scantman, our buddy from puddle of muddle mud to carry the cat as well. We understand. So what a west do man. This is a this is a rock filled idiotoll. It is refreshing to find him not being in the news for screwing up some live performance or being incarcerated again burning down a house. He he showed. He showed up in his car at a Jiffy loube. I guess he does. One of the guys there, and uh, I guess he wanted to run some of his new music from Puddle of Mud by a one of the Jiffy Lube workers.
Speaker 3: Hey dancing here? Yeah, tell Wesley here, Samson.
Speaker 2: Like the saw some dude walks up.
Speaker 3: Samson's dancing to it.
Speaker 2: I got the video footage all this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, everybody in the Jiffy lubees probably going, could you turn that crap down?
Speaker 2: Well, you gotta keep watching this thing. And some of the other workers come out. They don't know who the hell wes scantling much less Puddle of Mud are. It's like this is I'm in a band and we'll get some new music just coming out. I just wanted to get some vibes on it.
Speaker 3: Oh my, I see all the.
Speaker 1: Guys, Sampson, the one with the Sampson's the guy the the little black guy with the phone.
Speaker 3: Or he's the one with the sideburns. Okay, yeah, he's not the one with the big beard.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I don't think so. I think that's the guy that said, who the hell are you? Hey, aren't you the guy that has the worst concert luck ever? Like you get so wasted you can't sing your own song. You might need help. I mean, I'm running the Jiffy lube. But oh god, oh now I see Samson dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, West is looking.
Speaker 2: West sped off and right into a T shop somewhere next time.
Speaker 3: Jay R R