Speaker 1: Yeah, what am I gonna say, dude? People people are losing their ship, ah in in a positive way. I guess they loved this main event. Everything about Roman Reigns and seth Rollins got them off their ass. The people who are they they loved it. Even the people online on Twitter and Facebook. There was a lot of positive initial reaction to this. I've I nodded off during the entrance. I mean I woke up, I saw the majority of the match, But I mean that really gives you the mindset of where I'm at. Yeah, this this main event. Yeah, well I can't even pretend to try with them, Joe, I just yeah, right, soup.
Speaker 2: Well that's it, man? Is that? I guess there's just a part of this audience that will never get sick of these two.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that's happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have to assume that his people are a good portion of them just haven't been here since the beginning with them. But I was doing the math, thinking to myself, all right, what year was it again where seth Rawlins hit fucking Roman Reigns in the back with the chair. Was that like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen? Around that time, I think so. Right, So if a kid saw that when he was in first grade, he's going into his sophomore year of college. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how long ago. That's how long ago this shit happened. I mean, what are we doing? It's like, hey, remember when this happened fifteen years ago or thirteen years ago or whatever. You're just like, oh my god, still we're still doing this. But then, like you said, maybe we're just both way off base because there's a lot of people or at least the people online or see and they're just going, oh my god, this is some long term story telling, a long storytelling, And you're like, god.
Speaker 1: It doesn't help how much coal glazes both of these guys in the main event. And and I get that's part of his job, right, Like, yes, it's his job to get people into it and invest it in Roman and Seth. But if he did his job even halfway on the level for anybody else, everybody else in this company would be insanely over the way he talks about Seth rollins and Roman reigns, you would have thought wrestling started because of these two. There has never been another wrestler before Roman reigns and Seth Rollins.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing is it's like even Wade Barra being like schid Rowling's wanted the best to ever do it. I'm like, come again to whom?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How many wrestlers have you seen, Wade? I mean, once again, I get you're doing your job, but this is exhausting to hear people talk about these guys like they're the fucking the best thing that it's ever happened to wrestling.
Speaker 1: And respectful people too, right, Like, we get it. I get Michael Cole's doing his job. I'm sure he's getting yelled at by Vince McMahon Junior out there telling him what to say in the fucking head piece. And I'm sure you know Wade Barrett's just going along to get a long guy. But I mean, when you start seeing your peers, when you start seeing people online just openly, dude. I saw a w I saw WWE haters, aw fans glazing that this was the best main event that they've ever seen in WWE. I'm like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: That's that's that's recency bias if I've ever heard it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know you guys love your aew but is that where we're going. This is the only thing that people can agree on, is that Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are apparently the best wrestlers in the world.
Speaker 2: Will listen. I always hated the talk of you know, Kenny Omega's the greatest, and will Oshpray is the best wrestler in the world, and all these other people. And I'm like, with all of that said, your case for Roman Reigns instead of being that is very poor as well, you know what I mean, Like what we get it. The guy has been pushed for a decade and a half. So once again there are people that the first the way that older guys, as older cats, we might have gotten our first wrestling figured it was the the you know, the plastic Hulk Hogan with the arms that couldn't move, and we go, oh shit, the hot gu Yes, yeah, but like for a whole generation of kids, that's Roman Reigns. And so hearing that from my younger fans, like I couldn't get mad at them for that.
Speaker 1: I understand, right, It's the John Cena thing that we dealt with. We're you know, in our younger days too. It was the Saint John Cena fans and now in their forties, you know, and that's that's I understand that same thing with the Hulkamenia fans and people my age. You know, everybody grew up loving Hulk Hogan. It's just I get it. It's like a turn of the generations. But when Hulk Hogan was, you know, the greatest wrestler of all time, he wasn't the only one. When when John Cena was the greatest wrestler of all time, he wasn't the only one. There were people that share the limelight with him. There were people that were acknowledged the way WWE kind of, I guess puts the spotlight on Seth and Roman. There is nobody else. There's nobody that's even close, dude. Tonight was actually pretty fucking awesome. I'll say that I loved tonight. Chad Gable and Penta stole the show for me, But that's only inking out Kevin Owen's returning by a smidge, which that was fucking fantastic too, like, and even the Dan Housen bit, they didn't overhamm it up. It was as silly and cheesy as it was supposed to be. If anything. I felt kind of sad a little bit for Dom, but we'll get to all that. But I led a solid night too for Summer Slam. It really was a solid night too. In comparison to where me and you and John were during Night one, we all kind of grit our teeth and just bore it that Night two is gonna suck, and it surprised me. I was genuinely surprised, you know, I mean, I know, they had Dave Chappelle open the show and that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah it was. It was weird to see him sing like that. He's not usually a guy.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, if you closed your eyes, you could absolutely hear Dave Chappelle tell the joke.
Speaker 2: You know. Do you want to know what was actually the most surprising thing to me when they announced Woody there is there like a three time Grammy Award winner. I'm like, whody only has three Grammys? I feel like, who should have more Grammys?
Speaker 1: He was right, I know, right, well he was just actually rob Joe like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah he got them. Well no, but like I was laughing thinking about that because I'm going, well, he had that fucking the giant hoodie and the Bluefish album, and then he's been a country guy for like twenty years. I don't follow, but I know he does well for himself. It was just weird where it's like he's only one three grammys. I feel like I should have more than that. But then I remembered. I'm like, oh, yeah, he's singing the National Anthemate Summer Slam for WWE in twenty twenty six. So maybe I'm overestimating.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm I mean, he's no, he's no Lil Yati, No.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he's no triplacious kid.
Speaker 1: You know all that either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many Grammys do you think she's gonna buy? I mean, when uh steal from some poor person that writes the music for her.
Speaker 1: Now, she was just waiting outside with with a fucking monkey wrench for Hoodie.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm taking the song and you just hear. She's like, I'm such a baby because the manities make me cry. You're like, hey, that's Hoody song. You stole that. She's like, yeah, you prove it, prove it at lawyers.
Speaker 1: Pal.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, man, I have no idea who I mean, I do know who this is for. Like we've already mentioned it like, these have got to be people who are younger or have bought into the nostalgia of the story with the Shield, which at this point, it's like, we're still fucking talking about the Shield. Yeah, come on, nothing else. I mean, you'd swear it was the only thing that has happened in wrestling in two decades.
Speaker 1: But that's literally my point. That's what I was saying, is like if Michael Cole and everybody else would just open up their eyes or or at least stop glazing them so hard, I just I don't know it, it's just bothersome. There was those comments that you even put up when you and Dan were talking about Triple H talking about was it guys like Damian Priest need to try harder if he wants the limelight or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, well you know what, it's one gets over no nine pursuit of the time. We push them up my fucking ass cheeks. Your dude, dude, come on right, It's it's just he needs to Whatever people want to say about his writing or whatever it might be, he is not a person that they should have talking in these press conferences because he's so smug.
Speaker 3: He's so ah, he's always always been bad at it, though it's not even like, oh, this is some new development because of you know, his contention for the IWC Triple h has always been bad at public speaking.
Speaker 1: Whether it was a bunch of people or one on one with an interviewer, he's just he's so damn it justles over some words. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time he does one of these things, it makes me think of somebody doing a best man's speech. But they keep fucking up and like burying the in the groom. Do you know what I mean where he's just like, god, man, I don't I don't know how we got a girl like this. I mean, Jesus, she's so much better looking than him. Andy's got herpies, Like this makes no sense. And you're like, dude, you're supposed to be helping here. He's like, oh shit, yeah, you're right, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: His mom's fat, and everybody knows how fat his mom got. That's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: What happened with her menopause really kicked her in the tits. Huh.
Speaker 1: There was a shot there, dright in the beginning when you were talking on herpes. I swear to god. You look at the top right, it looks like she's got herpi's lip.
Speaker 2: No, it's just horrible injections. Yeah and they and this is all. This is what anybody can do with this point. It's not even impressive. The big the big fake filler and the glasses and the extensions.
Speaker 1: Like could be herpes lip isn't around, she's you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that guy's gonna have to change his tattoo. I guess, right, isn't that. No, let's listen. I'm not trying to be too too mean. I don't know these people at all in any capacity, but if you're with someone for like three months and get a tattoo of them, you're a fucking moron. Like sorry, like just just as like a reasonable adult who also has tattoos. If you're making that choice, you're pretty dumb. Yeah, you're dumb. Guy, like or woman too, where like I've seen women do that too, where they get some dudes name tattooed on the like, oh god, that's a death sentence right there, Like you just you doom that relationship. But I mean, I guess in terms of a doomed relationship, I guess we should get into this card. Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, no, let's take a couple of uh, a couple of double much love from the people in the chats, Higler fan for four ninety nine says, you know what, if they're going to insist on making dom a joke, couldn't they have waited until he lost the most important belts in Triple A, the Doric House and stuff reeks of Russo. I don't even think Russo wants anything to do with this, because he's been and look, I'm not gonna say that he's most sound mind when it comes to creative ideas, but even he recognizes that there's a lot of problems with the way that these storylines are built. And I absolutely agree, I absolutely agree. I think Dominic has turned into a sad sack right before our eyes. You took one of the hottest heels in the company people. People loved to boo Dom whether they liked him or not, it didn't matter, like it was the shtick. Like if Seth rollins and Roman reigns can have entrances. People love to boo Dom. That was a pastime, and now it's he's a church. He's a popcorn fark.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, And by the way, just JD, I don't know the iual term for it, but does he have that fear of little people? Uh phobia or something?
Speaker 1: Love that? I would love that a little person with the fear of little.
Speaker 2: People too close to home?
Speaker 1: Is that what?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Fucking awesome? I would love that if that turns out to be some kind of a god damn creative elements to JD's character. I can't stand those fucking nudgets.
Speaker 2: It's like when gay senators vote against gay rights or like you just he's He's like, oh, I hate these short, little fucking people with big heads, and you're like, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's only.
Speaker 2: Like six inches taller than the dwarves too. It's kind of awkward, but he beats the ship out of them. I do think that's Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He was outside the ring. Yeah, he put the.
Speaker 2: Guy up in bodies, lamed him, and that ring did not move. I was like, oh Jesus, I'm like, I would have loved to have heard that little like him hit that man hits the bad that that little bread Yeah.
Speaker 1: I a Elino over there getting this ruffed up by JD.
Speaker 2: Get say what that buddy saying? Match of the night j D and a tiny little dwarf man that he body slams in the ring doesn't move.
Speaker 1: If they want to do that for the next three months, I'm okay with it. Okay, want to do that. Survivorsories just have become the like goldberg of of little people.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, j D. And he comes out till the dwarf it's in the ring. Mm hmm. What instead of the jackhammer? It's like what the little jack or something like that. What we call it the ball peen hammer or something, but we'll call it doesn't need to be a jack doesn't need to be that big.
Speaker 1: Straight fighter for five says you know, skipped Roman Seth because I knew it would be the world glazing these two. And you're not wrong. That's literally what we're watching across all social media platforms. And again, like Joe even said, it's it's not so crazy for a lot of these younger cats to really enjoy them because they were raised by them, they were raised as shield babies or whatever. But there's people that are our age and older that are treating these guys like they're the greatest wrestlers of all time. That this main event that we watched tonight was the greatest Summer Slam of all time, and I'm and I'm struggling to see it. I'm like, there's a point where the bar has been lowered so much that I even recognize how many matches that. I like that even fifteen years ago, sixteen years ago when the show started out have been like, well, what are you fucking high?
Speaker 2: No, I might have been like, well that was pretty mediocre.
Speaker 1: Right right, But now it's it's like, I'll just take whatever WWE gives me. Can you give me just some reason to be excited? And this main event is not it. You know what, if I would have cut it off, if I would have cut it off as soon as the entrances started, it would have been a lot better off for me. This would have been a perfect Summer Slam night too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, dude, the shtick in general is just so tired. It's so tiresome. Seth coming out wearing Seth wearing the outfits again, I'm like, God, who sees this and connects with this, who sees this and thinks that this is natural or cool or creative? Like even when they showed him coming into the building and he's wearing the stupid shield skull mask. I'm like, okay, just a reminder, folks, that was cool for five minutes fifteen years ago, right that. That's like if a wrestler started coming out with the fucking fidget spinner. Quite literally, he's like, whoa, look, fuck a fidget spinner. Like it's like that was a cool thing for not even like everyone. That was like a Midwest guy like fucking truck driving atv chud guy that uh you know, I'm going out going out hunted and putting on my skull face thing. And it's like and then you know, five years later they were crying about COVID masks or whatever. But like you just see that and you go, this is already dated everything about that date.
Speaker 1: That's funny you say that, Like Nidos right now, aren't fetching forty five dollars for a cube?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, And imagine if fifteen years from now some wrestlers coming out squishing a kneedo. Oh yeah yeah, remember this really helps me, uh stay them correctly. Yeah, it's that's great, that's great. I can't wait for them to do that. Whoever the kid is it's in, well, that's it, not Edi, Well he's up in NXT now. But like the twenty something year old kids fifty, yeah, they're thirty, they're like thirty eight years old, and they're like, hey, guys, remember remember this, Remember when this was the thing, and it's like, guys, move on.
Speaker 1: Can maybe five from David Carridine's closet. Good to see young upstarts like Baron Corbett getting a shot in twenty twenty six. You know, we'll get to that in a second. We'll get to some of these matches. But I definitely wanted to throw this up there too. I don't know if you had the chance to see very Corbin entering with his Harbor Freight shirt right from Walmart. It's fantastic. And what is this.
Speaker 2: Ahead I'm not for everybody, well you know what I should say, I'm actually for no one. That's yeah, this is what we can get into that we could talk more about it. I have no idea who this is for. Like, even listen, me and you when we don't like shit, we can at least usually break down most of it and go Even if this is not for us, this is for X, y Z of the audience. This is for this group of people this is for whomever. Baron korbit coming back after twelve years of getting no reaction ever ever outside of one time where he faked almost with mustard on his shirt for a couple months, no reaction well every.
Speaker 1: One time that he beat the shot out of Becky.
Speaker 2: Lynch so and then never they never acknowledged it every course, of course, Jesus Christ, what a fucking horror show that was. God, that was So I just don't understand outside of of course. Like and by the way, I'm sure Baron Korba doesn't care because it's money and it's work, and you know, he's getting put on television again. But this guy has to know somewhere in his heart of hearts that he is literally being paid attention to it all because they're trying to, you know, in vain push their little serious wrestling network, that's all it is. And so he can show up and do the busted open radio with the belt in front of him, and they can go, this guy's an authority, he's a champion.
Speaker 1: If that's the If that's the case, why why didn't they put it on Mark Henry out to believe Mark Henry coming back?
Speaker 2: Oh now, now he's not a big tough guy like Baron Gorbin.
Speaker 1: I get Tommy Dreamer out there for one more run.
Speaker 2: Come on, now, I believe Tommy Dreamer before him. Yeah, not even kidding. And I've made fun of Tommy Dreamer for years for looking like droopy dog. But I just got a bat that's fucking rough.
Speaker 1: So we had Dave Chappelle open up the show and uh, from there we get the first match. It's supposed to be, Uh, Sammy's ain out there versus h Jesus Christ. Why am My blank on it? Right?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be. Yeah, it was supposed to be Sammy's ay and Finn Finn balor Bevin Ballar by the way, Wow, is he toning up for something? Does he have a movie coming up? I don't know, but I like the male genre because Jesus he was ripley and oily out there tonight.
Speaker 2: Well they announced him and it's just it jumped out at me. They go at one hundred and ninety pounds, and I'm like, if he's one hundred and ninety pounds, then I am six hundred and seventy five pounds because there's not a chance on this fucking earth. That guy's one hundred and ninety pound.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He was very sinewy, very ravishing. Rick Rude out there tonight, Dude. I was literally waiting for him to start gyrating with his own face on his ass like Finn Balor was in eighties mode. You know, well he's cut.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I'm not saying this like, oh, look at this skinny mini. The guy is an unbelievable fucking Oh.
Speaker 1: He looks crazy. He looks crazy in shape, to the point where I was like, is he leaving WW to go to Hollywood or something? Because right, right, is.
Speaker 2: He competing in the fucking men's high dive Olympics or some shit. But like he was so caught up that, like, just in that moment them even mentioning that weight, I go, that's that's horseshit. And I know, like obviously, in the wrestling world, we always add pounds onto people because it's supposed to be intimidating. You know, most people, you don't say, here comes the guy, ready to kick ass. He wears a buck sixty with a wet T shirt on, and fucking you know what I mean, like wearing a pair of fucking Timberlins. This guy's a buck eighty if you're lucky, and he hasn't pooped today. But at the same time they're like, Finn Bell, there's one hundred and ninety pounds. I'm like, no, he's not. And whoever is doing the photoshop? And by that, of course, I mean like whatever AI program they're doing or using for it, what the fuck are they doing with some of these guys pictures in their faces. Finn looked insane. You look like fucking Schmiegel in the picture. I go, this guy's a male model. How did you make them look so weird? Like this is a this is for a lack of better term, because it is a.
Speaker 1: Lot yesterday with the AI and I saw somebody pointing out online but what was it the commercial break They spelled commercial wrong or break.
Speaker 2: Wrong like they spelled commercial.
Speaker 1: Commercal. It was like, oh shit, that's awful. I mean, and of course they had that splash up one hundred times last night. Of course, Oh yeah, no, that's what it is. It's it's a lot of AI stuff. And I so here here's where I stand with that. I think AI is perfectly fine for small businesses, individual old businesses and stuff. You don't have the wherewith all the means the money to hire all these professional level artists. I'm okay with that. I understand why people use AI programs, so I'm just being genuine with it, right like I do. But I'm also not a billion dollar fucking company, right, you're telling me that a billion dollar company couldn't hire a team of fucking artists. You don't even need a team.
Speaker 2: You have two kids. It's just two people that are good at doing this, Like when you look at some of the stuff that's produced for YouTube videos and even like Etsy fucking you know pages.
Speaker 1: Individual little people though, right, like yeah, I mean, yeah, wwe could have went on fiver for fuck's sakes and gotten a better gig, right.
Speaker 2: And that's what drives and I think that's what drives most people crazy, is because that just shows such contempt for the audience to the point where they just go So I'm not even going to spend ten dollars on you, right, we care that little like the Well, we're going to use the same technology like you said, you know, like a small business, like someone that makes a fucking flyer for a sub shop, Like we're going to do the same thing as them, as a billion dollar company that's on multiple networks and stream exerts.
Speaker 1: Oh, some random dive bars is having a club night.
Speaker 2: Oh right here, nineties night down at Bill's Bar, And you're like, oh, they're using the same thing as TKO and WWA, And that's.
Speaker 1: That's the problem, is that level of cheapness doesn't fly when you're a company on this level, when you're doing your second biggest show of the year arguably well.
Speaker 2: And I think also what makes it even more ridiculous is now we're at this point and it's boomer shit for sure, Like I want to make sure that that's a known thing because the number one group is people falling for the AI shit. Are your fucking dipshit boomers? Because outside of them, everyone is seeing this and knowing what it is too. They're not looking at it and going ooh, that's cool art, Like they know you just farted that out from a computer, Like they know that it's bullshit. But to them, they're like, oh, no one will ever, no one's gonna know our secret. It's like, no, we all know, we all know what you're doing. And it looks like shit, you know, it's it's fucking lame. It's so lame.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we get h Nick all this showing up before the match starts, Sammy and Finner in the ring and Nick all this, I don't know if he's turning heel or face.
Speaker 2: He healed baby face. It was very, very odd.
Speaker 1: The crowd was happy to see him. He came out there. He's like, yeah, hey, by the way, if you didn't know, I got my job back, and it's like, no, why would we know. We didn't watch the fifteen hours of podcasts, post show interviews and WWE exclusives and YouTube exclusives that happened after the show because we were in bed.
Speaker 2: Right were yeah, right, and that was it too. There was something with Triple H right, like a thirty second long thing with Triple H was like I got your letter of resignation. No, I'm tearing it up because I'm such a good guy and who can have your job back? And yeah, like you said, nobody knew that unless they were watching all of the shit. But yeah, came all of this and then he was like, you know, the guy that just beat me last night and didn't really show me much respect in the loss or anything. From it, I'm gonna do him a favor. Yeah, It's like, did they just come up with this?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh last minute. It didn't even make any sense, and Gunther didn't didn't help it any by coming out there and looking for a handshake. Even all this is like, what are you doing, dude? We you know, we're still enemies, and Gunther is insisting on the handshake, and I'm just like, what the fuck are you doing? Gun the like laughing, Like when Gunther came out there and he was laughing his ass off, I thought he was gonna laugh in all this his face like, yes, all this just brought gunn through out there, but clearly it wasn't on all this's behest. It was on the behest of Triple H or whatever else to get Gunther involved in this match. But then Gunther starts acting like him and Nick all this this are buddy buddy all of a sudden, and I'm I'm low key like, you know, this is actually kind of funny. I'm enjoying the fuck out of this. But storyline wise, absolutely no sense. Didn't make a lick of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the crowd was in that moment very confused and as much as I'm not like, oh, I don't want to see gun to wrestle. That's not the issue in this situation. You just had all this the night before, have this huge baby face reaction, right, and he overcame, you know, like all these you know, being a one hundred and fifteen years old, we know that he is. He's an old geriatric, falling apart man that beat the odds right but still lost. You know, wouldn't have just made sense for him to come out and say, hey, Minneapolis, you know, thank you again last night for your support. And you know, because of that, you know, I'm back as a GM and I have a little gift for all of you, the good people of Minneapolis. I made a couple of phone calls and I'm gonna make this into a three way and then the music hits. That's all you would have had to have done.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't make that a three way, Joe, because afterwards he said, oh oh, settled down, everybody. I said gun throw was added to the match. I didn't say it was a three way match. And then he's like, and I'd like to introduce contestant number Contestant number four.
Speaker 2: Who's behind door Number four?
Speaker 1: And of course we got a huge ovation, a huge eruption for Kevin Owens, who came out there looking ready to go, absolutely looking like a fucking savage dude. Seeing Kevin Owens out there was fant When I saw little girls in the audience weeping for Kevin Owens, I knew that wrestling needs him.
Speaker 2: Well, well, miss, you know what it also is for there was many crying little girls they showed in the audience room. It's because Kevin Owens looks like their dad.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I mean, like, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Making a joke, but I'm also not. I mean, yeah right, no, the one who's heavy set and loves early two thousands butt rock, I might actually care about them. So they go, look, it's Kevin. Kevin Owens makes me think of my dad. For like, listen, I'm not trying to be mean this as a child, but like you look at this girl and you go, if you were to tell me that her dad looks like Kevin Owens, I would go, yeah, that's about right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh for sure. I wasn't even knocking it like that at all, Actually I was. It really caught me off guard. It touched me because I'm like Wow, look at this. Kevin Owens is so unanimous at this point, He's so universally loved that even little girls can fucking cry for Kevin Owens. Guess in your face, Jeff Hardy, well what I mean, not even just that, but even back in the day, I remember, Oh, he's too fat. Look at that fat fuck Kevin Owens out there just being fat doing fat guy things, being he's in the ring with Roman Reins. He's too fat to be in the ring with Roman Reigns. Like these were the comments that mean you read that that I had to defend against for years, and now we're at the point where from some of the silly shit that he did, and he was constantly getting himself over, but I mean from some of the silly shit that he had to do over the years to this point where Kevin Owens coming back blew everybody's fuck and minds in half, and fans of all different age gaps absolutely went bananas form, at least in Minnesota. You know, honestly, that's one thing I really didn't do too much of. I saw a lot of positive reaction that Kevin Owens was back, but I don't know, I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to see if there was actual love for Kevin Owens or if that was just a you know, a hype.
Speaker 2: The crowd was just genuinely surprised or whatever it might be. But you know what, and this is kind of it's really funny when you know, if WWE didn't show us in the crowd that it was mostly like you said, it was mostly women and girls crying for him coming back in my mind, I'm going, have we hit the point with women in WWE where they're all so like statuesque and attractive and there's no you know, feeling like we talked about the big sister energy, the big brother energy.
Speaker 1: For a lot of these girls, are they looking at.
Speaker 2: A Kevin Owens that he's like the underdog like, you know, look at this ugly girl like almost like the ugly duckling girl, Like is that it? Maybe?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yeah, no, no, I honestly I feel that that's more honest than the dad thing. I understand the dad thing. I think there's probably some merit there. I was joking about the milkshit obviously, but Owen's being the outcast makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, And like I said to some extent that's more relatable to if you're an adolescent who's growing up and they're like, oh man, look at this girl who you're supposed to connect with, and it's fucking Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Stratton, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's like, oh, yeah, you mean the girl that you know is a fucking bitch to me all the time.
Speaker 1: And who was the everygirl for for WWE female fans.
Speaker 2: Well, it could have been It could have been Lyra until they turned her into a heroin Addict.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe maybe in Minnesota. She's a Minneapolis nine. Okay, all right Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, you're right, yeah, who is who is that girl? Like that's what aj was? He says, Bailey, But now Bailey is their mom's age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Bailey isn't even in every girl. Bailey was exceptionally beautiful. I mean back in the day, Jesus Christ saying that is just awful. I know, She's girls like a j Lee, girls like Page were a little more relatable, you know, James was a little more relatable.
Speaker 2: You know, just but you know what, you know what it is, there's there is a fine line that's like this little spot and it's for men and women in entertainment where it's like parly attractive but not so we're attractive.
Speaker 1: And I'm right, yeah, she's she's a little California hippie girl. Yeah, no, I can I can see a lot of guys wanting to just walk up and have a drink with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the whole having a personality of the dead dog doesn't help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that might be TV dog, not real life dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a good friendly dog.
Speaker 1: Well, but no, we get And I gotta say, Kevin Owens opens the thing up beating the ship out of everybody, well while Sammy stares there, just just stares at him, just beating the ship of fit and gut there. It was great. It was like really good storytelling because story wise, we haven't seen any interaction between Sammy and and Kevin in a while, and obviously they are longtime brothers but also longtime rivals. And and Sammy just doing the ping pong thing walk watch him go back and forth from post to post. I don't know, it tickled me. I thought it was fucking hilarious. It was a really good feeling. And then eventually there was that point where Kevin Owens and Sammy stop looking at each other, they give each other a big hug, and then they just go into punching each other in the face. And I'm like, wow, that is perfect. What a fucking perfect return.
Speaker 2: The inevitable, the inevitable end of any sort of match between these two. You know, wherever their careers go, they're gonna always send that back with each other. And that made perfect sense. That was a great, great moment and funny enough. And I think you and I and John were talking about this yesterday when we were running through the list of how everyone's a baby face. Well, I guess Kevin Owens also proved to me again tonight that when I was like, when he comes back, they have no choice but to make him babyface. Here you go, Yeah, what's he gonna do unless he immediately gets a title shot? I don't know beats they ever loving shit, but I don't even know, Like who just do?
Speaker 1: Yeah a title shot? Didn't he?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: This match for the number one cointender.
Speaker 2: So but like he'd have to like win the belt and then grab the microphone and be like you, I hate you people, You're all idiots. Like he would really have to lean into that in such a way where I'm like, no, he's a baby He's a fucking babyface now. But yeah, this match itself was The match was good. Obviously the players involved know exactly what they're doing, even just a little shit in it, you know, like uh oh in selling the neck at one point with Sammy and I'm like, yeah, good, Like It's just it's so nice to see like pros with some attention to detail. And when someone will say, well, you listen at the end of it. You guys are going to stay at the end of the night. These two that have been fighting for fifteen years, and how annoying that is. But these two have been fighting for even longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also this little difference. It's called talent, and when you're glad to see people who are I.
Speaker 1: Do think it's that you're absolutely right about the talent. But I don't think it's that. I think it's the way that it's been staggered though too. Roman and Seth being put up against each other feels like a break glass in case of emergency thing. It's almost as if it's a go to for WWE. Kevin Owens versus Sami Zame doesn't happen that often. Yes, it's happened many times over the years. Go back to the roh, go back to Canada days, of course, but it's like you're talking about going back into the two thousands. This Roman reigned. Seth Browin's relationship started with the shield.
Speaker 2: And there's no way to explain it to people any other way. Both Kevin Owens and Sammy Zing are underdogs. It doesn't matter how pushed Kevin Owens could have been. It doesn't matter that I think he wondered how many times you wont the title? Like three times? You know, Sammy obviously had his first little eight day rain and edit out the door or whatever. But when push comes to shove, these aren't your guys that are completely obviously coddled and overpushed and sucked up to and kissed the ass of So even when they are, you know, listen, this is a rivalry that will never end. Okay, fair enough, fair enough, I'll take it from these guys, but I'm not gonna buy it from the two biggest fucking Neppo babies in the company. That's boring. It's fucking boring. But no, this match was good. This was a good opener.
Speaker 1: You know, Sieglair for four ninety nine says, you know, even the good stuff on this show is tainted. Gable's family moment had to include his sponsorship Chelsea. He had to be an intern for Triple H's female condom. Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 1: That surprised me that WWE is going to find a way two inject money into these popular moments, into these sacred moments, because that's what people pay for. People, they pay for the experience of WWE more now than they do the actual wrestling. They paid for the opportunity to hum Seth tunes, they pay for the opportunity to yet along with Jay Husso they pay for the opportunity to see a big moment like Chad Gable getting a title and his family out there in the ring. Like that's what people pay for as opposed to paying for the actual matches. I think people are so desperate to shove two shekels together to get some kind of feeling out of this company that of course ww is going to see that recognize it, like it's this has got to be some kind of basic psychology, right, Like there's got to be some doctor with a fucking piece of paper on the wall that could turn around and say, yeah, this is you know, mark psychology, this is what WWE is going to do from now on. Are the big moments that they know that they've planned at least to a point. We're going to start putting in dude wipes, We're going to start putting in uh yeah, Rby's commercials, like would you be surprised? Would you be surprised at these these big, all time moving, touching moments. Don't have like a little scroller bar at the bottom plugging WWE club, WWE.
Speaker 2: Boy boy, that was emotional. Go to betterhelp dot com backslash WWE.
Speaker 1: The fuck off that was your first problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll even throw in an extra five percent if you make it past the first year without aleating. No, dude, believe me. As this show went along, there were some very w w E t k O moments. Oh she has to either ignore or block out otherwise it will fucking screw up the whole experience for you, you know.
Speaker 1: Philip mffay nine for four ninety nine says this main event was awful. It's been officially twelve years since the shield broke up, and I am all set well this is also.
Speaker 2: One of those moments, and we'll get into the you know, the next big, big match, right. I think that they should have just had Baron Corbin pretend that he's Dean Ambrose. Maybe we should they should have just done that instead. If we're gonna keep pretending, like if we're gonna be so psychotically obsessed with the shield still, maybe they just need to recast Dean Ambrose, just Baron Corbin just like half him. Walker's right, Oh my god, Dean, he's back. Just you know, like when they just recast the mom and then nobody says anything.
Speaker 1: They just all pretend that the third Mountain was Baron Corbin all along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he should just like Dean, is that you? And he's like.
Speaker 1: Joe. They can use AI to to put Baron Corbon and all the old footage, yeah.
Speaker 2: All of it. Sierra Barron barn.
Speaker 1: One more the next match. Uh Lamont Lamont Cash ninety eighteen nineteen eighteen, ninety ninety nine says I was I the only person board with the main event. I'm tired of Roman and Rawlins. I've been fighting with the iw C all day, and I think most of them started watching wrestling when covid started.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of them have. I mean, I think that you're what they're gonna do?
Speaker 1: What else are they gonna do? Watch Filipino baseball?
Speaker 2: They're like, maybe I might as well get into this wrestling thing, and they're like, seth Rawlins is Christ, seth Rawlins is God?
Speaker 1: And what else is on ESPN ty Rugby?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, tell you well, I guess I'll just have to start crushing on these two guys with the same haircuts and beards.
Speaker 1: Ming Tuck is having an amazing year, But you know.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 2: Really love what's going on over there in the national cricket community. Yeah right, right, Oh my god, Yeah, no, that he's probably that That is probably who you're arguing with. And this is the sad thing. It's probably either new fans or once again middle aged dudes are just into anything that has WWE's name on it. They're just gonna like of course, just they're just they're down for everything that they do, and.
Speaker 1: They're the worst side of the WWE fans. Like as much as we've always joked about the sickos and the cultists and shit, and believe me, AW has some diehards, but so did TNA once upon a time back in the day, people may, oh yeah, yeah too. TNA absolutely had their souldiers, you know, where people were down for TNA and TNA could never do any wrong. And WWE has always had those two, those sick offens, those chair sniffers. I just refuse to acknowledge that, you know what, every show isn't the greatest show of all time. Every wrestler isn't the greatest wrestler of all time.
Speaker 2: Sorry, And honestly, it's almost worse, like when people talk about the IWC that complains and doesn't spend money, the IWC that puts over this shit that's terrible and also doesn't spend money. It's actually worse when you think about it, because they're sitting there they're like, oh, yeah, this is so great, this is all awesome, and the company's like, yeah, this is great, and this is awesome. You're gonna buy a shirt? No, oh never, never in a million years, I'll never spend a penny on it. But I'll tell you what, I sure think that it's great for the four hundred and seventy fifth time. I yeah, I have no fucking clue. I'm not surprised that people are all over the Internet saying how good it was and how amazing it was. It's weird to watch the people like the AW fans, right that a lot of them ended up going I love AW so much because they were sick of a guy like Roman getting disgustingly push and now six years later they're like, no, Roman's Roman's cool.
Speaker 1: Well that's the.
Speaker 2: That's the it's he didn't get better. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Is what it is They've been in the fucking cage for so long that their captors are now they're friends, and that's where we're at. That's where we're at with WWE. WWE has had wrestling fans in the cage for so long that we forget they're not our friends. There are captors, you know, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: It's like when you don't eat sugar for a long time, a banana tastes like ice cream. You know, you're like, oh, this is tasting.
Speaker 1: Finishing off this match, Kevin Owens won over Sammy'same. Fantastic fashion, fantastic return. All four men looked amazing out there, and you know, to follow it up because you're thinking, wow, what a great opener, right, like, what in the world could you possibly have to follow such a such an amazing, an amazing match, and yeah we have Baron, Baron Corbyn.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Midwestern shud dad. You know I mean, I mean, give me a break. Yeah, And you know what it is, I think this to me, aside from the complete lack of personality and some reason canntinuing to forever, you know, be featured and then getting fired after twelve years of not being good at any capacity in the rehired, it's the fact that Corbin almost refuses to accept himself in a way that could make him a more palatable and watchable wrestler. And by that, I mean I think he's still somewhere in his mind he still wants to like look cool and tough and be like a badass. And I'm not denying that he probably, you know, he's what a jiu jitsu tournaments and shit, and it's like, yeah, the guy's six fucking ten, you know whatever. Okay, I'm sure he actually can do all the shit. But when you look at him, you go, this is not an intimidating guy. He's awkward looking, he has no facial expressions. It's almost like if he leaned into it in the ex and if he had a dumb scullet and like a crazy fucking facial hair, it was like itching himself and acting like a lunatic. That might actually help because him continuing to pretend that he's whatever the fuck this is. It's the fat kid wearing the shirt in the pool. We all know your fat, we all know you, we know what you look like. Please lean into it, Please accept who you are and what you look like, and maybe we can get into it and go with it. But like looking at this picture of him where he's wearing a singlet with a what is it some fucking like a fake ab rocker tattoo over it, and this is beyond dated, this is two thousand and five. Shit.
Speaker 1: Well, he's not for everyone, not for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: Not for everyone, Joe, I would love.
Speaker 2: If that was his ring name. Not for everyone.
Speaker 1: But huh. And he confused me because I think at some point didn't call him bishop and they actually had on his splash on his intro. They have the nomad, Like, god, how many fucking nicknames does this guy have?
Speaker 2: And you know what, they'll call him a lot of things, but they'll never call him interesting. That's what they'll never That's what they'll never call him. And I'm first and foremost let's just get this out of the way. Triple Ah is never beating the racist accusations after shit like this. I'm just saying, like, when you have what you got with Trick, and Trick is far from perfect. He's green, he needs a lot of work on the shit that he does in the ring, but you have him, and he's losing the belt to a guy who the only reason I'm assuming you have him back in the company other than he might be cheap, is the fact that now he can go and like I said, hold the belt, well he does bust it open radio for you guys, and you took it off this young guy who you're trying to push it as an upstart for this very very very dead So.
Speaker 1: I think you're just being unfair. Maybe Baron Corbyn has figured it out. I mean I remember at the beginning of this match to Michael Cole also let everybody know that this is a very different.
Speaker 2: He found himself, Yeah, he found himself, Yeah.
Speaker 1: A person. He became a legitimate badass on the racist circuit by beating black people in his time off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I mean you got a cheer from in Minnesota of all places too, that's the right idea. Yeah, uh no, it's it's just looking at him and just knowing that this has never ever worked.
Speaker 1: And like I said, she's just gonna rip his single it off and looked like Ed Norton from American History acts.
Speaker 2: I was just he's just gonna look like one of those needles we were talking about earlier. This was actual, Yeah, Baron Corbin, listen, man, the guy could come back filled to the brim with trend. He could put on sixty pounds of muscle, he could be a giant, jacked demon monster. But underneath that is a soft faced little boy who's been overexposed for way too long, and the audience knows it, and they treated him as such.
Speaker 1: Spotch was a thud and look and I'll be fair trick and Little YACHTI weren't doing a lott either. Little Yachty was out there, he was performing, trying to get people on their feet, and there was some response, but I mean they just followed Kevin Owens coming out there too. This was an act.
Speaker 2: I mean, a real over wrestler.
Speaker 1: You and John have both talked about it before, like the death slot. This was as much of a death slot as you could possibly put two men in folloween again Owens and Sammy Zane for a Number one contendership. And I almost felt bad, not not because of Baron Corbin. I felt bad for Trick. I'm like, dude, even little Yachti's out here trying to pretend like he's gonna beat this ship out of Baron Corben with his with his stick, and I was just like, oh, it's so corny. But it's if it was at any other point of the show. I don't know. I mean, I guess where else would you put them? If anything, you would have open up the whole show with these guys and then put on Kevin Owens. But yeah, I don't know where else you would have put them.
Speaker 2: Do you know? You put them out in the parking lot. Baron KORbin? Where you put him, you put him, and he's a valet parker enough, I mean, I get it. Now we're gonna be He won.
Speaker 1: Joe, I know, do you see that he's a picture right there?
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 1: He gets to carry the furry belt with them wherever he goes.
Speaker 2: Now. And the funny thing to me is this, there are a lot of people that are gonna say, well, you want some real heels, Well, here's a real heel. This is a heel, right, And this isn't. This isn't a heel as though this is someone who I want to see the babyface defeat. This is a heel, as in, please stop wasting everyone's time. This is annoying and everybody is sick of it. It's not like, oh, dang, you dastardly fucking villain. Like even when Roman was doing the tribal chief thing for a million years and it was like, okay, well's how's the tribal chief gonna, you know, cheat in this match and hold on to his belt, YadA, YadA YadA. With Baron Corbin, it's quite literally like what are we doing? What is this right? Why does why are we still fucking having to be subjected to this goddamn guy? Why is this still going on? And it's only more more insulting because once again you're taking it off a guy like Trick, where it's like, Okay, we're trying to do something, we want to do something with Trick, and then you have tons of people who are in the mid card that you're looking around and going, man, maybe they need to get a chance, and it's like, nope, nope, we're right back to this dude who no one has ever fucking cared about. And there he had another trick. Well, thanks for coming, Thanks for coming, Trick. I guess that's I mean, where does he go from here? Trick needs the belt? I mean really, Trick actually needed to have the championship, and mostly that's because of the entire presentation and the gimmick and if data leaned in more into him being like an arrogant heel and kind of building him in that way. This is somebody that could have a couple of years and grow into someone that you can make some money with. You will never, I repeat, never sell a single ticket because a Baron Corbin matches on the fucking card. That's just and please, by all means people in the comments, people that are listening to this, and people after the fact that right now, if you want to say no, no, no, I would leave the house, drive to a venue and buy a ticket to watch a Baron Corbett match. Fantastic.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate your low expectations. But you're very rare. I guess you know you're not the You're not for everyone, right, isn't that what the hats of right? Yeah, yeah, you're not for everyone. You don't represent them either, and neither is Baron Corbin.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Pasta forty seven for five says, been listening since twenty fourteen, not active in the discord. You guys have a legion of fans you don't hear from often. Love you guys. Piss shit Milk Guy forever. Ah, thank you, Jared Class second Classic.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, and by the way, just so you know the pischhit milk Guy. I'm pretty sure Baron Corbin was wrestling in the company at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't no, and we actually know. I think the second he walked out of NXT, it was a decline because they saw him for what he was, right.
Speaker 1: We shot TGK for five says no surprise, Triple H puts the belt on Paron Corbin because the audience complained about Baron Corbin being good. He's not over, never was.
Speaker 2: Never was. Three more And how funny is it to the Triple H quote? You know, if we see someone's getting over ninety nine percent of the time, where going to push him? Hey how about those that don't get over for ninety nine fucking years? How about that you just get you let them go and then rehire them and then push them again. I mean, dude, eat my entire asshole. It's ridiculous. Yes, talking about it for.
Speaker 1: Another five much love my friends, Finn says or Finn looks like a Greek god like, but they're never going to do anything with the guy. Meanwhile, Corbyn's body looks like a melted candle and he gets a belt. I mean, yeah, that's why I'm serious. Is Finn doing something like I'm not saying that it never looks bad, right Like, there's never been a point where Finn looked in the mirror went oh shit, I gotta lose one hundred pounds, Like that's just never happened for the guy. But he doesn't usually look this glistening right like he was getting ready for a for a for a casting couch after the match or something.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, he's a big show. I mean maybe he was like, I'm going out the big show.
Speaker 1: You know, he was doing a Minneapolis casting couch. What is that Jesus.
Speaker 2: It's like, he's like, I gotta look good for Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Bro, Yes, the leather seats.
Speaker 2: Uh. I know, He's like, really, yeah, dude, when you go to Minnesota, you want to put on wait there, I mean, I know it's the summer, but Jesus Christ, Yeah, thank God, thank god we're.
Speaker 1: That. You just put the hose on it to wash the ship off. That's awesome. Thanks for coming to him.
Speaker 2: Oh, go ahead and stick them, go ahead and chileleum.
Speaker 1: Candy to go. Brother.
Speaker 2: Oh there's so much candy. Uh.
Speaker 1: Next magic you had up on the car though. Following that was the interm WWE Women's title letter match, which again I went into this thinking nothing of it. I had fun watching this. I had fun watching this. They kept it active. All the girls were in there, they had their spots. I will say this, for as much shit as we were giving Tiffany Stratton, she is willing to get punched in the face and dropped on shit and thrown out the ring and set on fire and kicked in the ovaries. Like Tiffany Stratton is down for a beating. She really is. I mean, of all the girls in that match, Tiffany was like oh you want to punch me in the face. Cool, let's go yay.
Speaker 2: Well, well this is also at this point too, Tiffany's the youngest one of the match. If I believe, it's still correctly like, when it comes to being the person that should be bumping around, it should be her, you know, so at least she's, like you said, at least she's acknowledging the fact that it's you know, hey, maybe I'm the one that needs to be taking some of the heat and some of the beatings and not forty year old chart and you know, forty year old fucking what's her face there, dude?
Speaker 1: Jade Jade's awful cold go all right, so let's let's get into it. We had Charlotte Flair, Jade Cargill, Chelsea Green, Lash Legend, and Tiffany Stratton five way ladder match for the interim WWE Women's Championship. Yeah, Jade Jade was absolutely awful. They even brought in b fab and and machine at one point just to kind of help her along, and and.
Speaker 2: The crowd got they got a lot of heat because they did like Chelsea, they really like It's nice to see that for all of the split reactions that were subjected to all the time because you know, wwe choose your own adventure wrestling. At least the crowd pretty much unanimously agrees that Chelsea's cool. They like her, they want to see her do well. So that got a good reaction. But Jade, I, I have not seen a female example of gym muscles more so than her, maybe in my entire life. And again she moves like a nutcracker like it's just but she got again.
Speaker 1: On the TV side of things, you got Michael Cole Collen, a storm is covered. Oh look, a storm is rising up the ladder. Oh my look, it's Jed Cargill, the strongest, most beautiful woman at the world Russelly Entertainment. It's shut up, Michael Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's like, oh my god, here comes this storm. It's and then you're just like, oh, all right, well she has.
Speaker 1: A superior yeah, hiband is still attacked.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm waiting for this storm to do one thing that looks believably dangerous.
Speaker 1: I'd rain shit on everyone.
Speaker 2: It's right, she's so wooden. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh and I know people glaze her too.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: She is dropped dead, gorgeous, totally fucking get it. But that's where it ends. She is Eva Marie of Women's wrestling right now, and Eva Marie at least had the sense to not step in the ring.
Speaker 2: And at some point, I don't know what it is where when she initially obviously left AW and went to WWE, I knew it, Mike, She's gonna have to unlearn so many bad habits from AW obviously, and I wasn't gonna immediately throw her completely under a bus.
Speaker 1: Doesn't like Sean Michaels and Brian Kendrick and like, how many other people can they possibly give somebody like Jade Cargill to breaker of her bad habits.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it's a bad habit. I think she just quite literally he cannot do the thing.
Speaker 1: It is not there, I see what you're saying. So it's not even a matter of she's just been trained wrong by Cody's people.
Speaker 2: Or QT Marshall or something. Yeah, that's right, it's not that. I think she is just not capable of it. And the funny thing is is like I've said that shit before about someone like Jade and people be like, oh, it was, because it's a woman or whatever the fuck. And I'm like, no, no, no, I've seen these gym guys a million times in my life where they come in and they're wearing the zubas and the spaghetti fucking strap his shirt, and you go, oh, man, look at this god damn guy. He looks like he's gonna be a and he can not do a thing. The type of athleticism that's called for in wrestling just doesn't fucking click with the guy. And that's Jade. Yeah, Jade can throw weights around. Yeah, Jade can do a kip up. Yeah. Like you said, Jade is a stunningly fucking gorgeous woman.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she's a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the wrestling part, it is never loft click.
Speaker 1: She's very clunky in the ring. I think that's the biggest problem. When she was having her a little back and forth with Bianca and Naomi, she looked good, but obviously because she was in the ring with Bianca and Naomi. But in this you would think, Okay, well, here's an opportunity for her to at least hide those negatives. And I think because everybody was doing their own thing, it really it really amplified how clunky she really is she's kind of like, what is it the D two O two or whatever from fucking RoboCop, just walking around and shit, that's Jade Cargo, right, that's what she's trying to.
Speaker 2: Remember her spots, you know, like as all she's doing is she's just trying to remember where.
Speaker 1: I am, Jade cargol.
Speaker 2: Four steps two the left, four steps to the left. U I am climbing now I will climb. And yeah, there's not a single natural thing that she does in the ring.
Speaker 1: And Chelsea Green by default is just such a likable character. Charlotte Flair was fine out there, you know what, for as much shit as me and you have gotten over the years for cheerleading. For Charlotte Flair, I was happy that in this match she was just the middle middle of the She was just doing what she had to do. She wasn't stealing the ring, she wasn't stealing the spotlight. She was just in position, making sure everybody was okay, nobody was breaking their necks, like quietly in a way, I felt like Charlotte was really stepping up as the veteran of the spe.
Speaker 2: She was a veteran facilitator that was keeping shit in order she did a good job with it, and that is somebody embracing their spot and their role. That could get huffy puffy. I mean really like when people go Charlotte and her ego and she always wins and blah blah blah, and honest to god, I think that probably got more to her than it did the company. I think she made a stink and was still like, I want to win the bell and I want to be featured. They probably would go okay, sure, fair enough, but I think that that annoyed her and made her feel insecure enough to the point that she's almost been okay with taking a couple of steps back and going all right, sure you know what, guys don't want as much of me. Sure, but when I'm here, I'm gonna do what I know how to do. I'm gonna help these other people. And good on her for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Tiffany Stratton was doing her best to try and hurt herself out there, and Charlotte wasn't having none of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you will not hurt yourself on my watch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Tiffany's like, can I just jump off the top of the apron and land on my net? No? Stop? Stop that, stop that.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about the fat get watched? Yeah, Tiffany's like she's trying to get hurt so she'd get on workers' comp.
Speaker 1: You know, she's said, WWE vacation time till mania.
Speaker 2: She's picking herself off the black eyes, trying to put on non slip shoes before the before the ambulance gets there. Christ and then I've been wearing them the whole time.
Speaker 1: There's there's Jade Cargill light Lash legend. Who is I mean, did they make her shoes out of molasses? Everything that girl did was.
Speaker 2: And I like Lash. I want Lash to do well. And the big difference when you mention it and you're like, oh, well, like Jade, and it's like also like the big woman thing, right, but Lash is still so new to it and has so much more athletic ability and so much She's so much more capable of doing the damn thing. But in an environment like this, it didn't help her. Oh my god, she was slower than Caine. She was slower than fucking ca Now that makes me think, did somebody say to her, listen, you were the big woman, now I would just slow it down maybe, Yeah, And she just took it literally, She's like, can do boss? You know, who are you? That's like when somebody told Roman Reigns to slow down ten years ago and he said can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like nope, still trying to complete the first objective, like he's.
Speaker 2: Just permanently existing on Gaber Patton like that is just everything. Roman Raine says, yeah, man, now it was tough.
Speaker 1: It was tough for Lash was out of place in this match, wrong environment for absolutely agreed. Actually, you know, the place that she should have had in this match was just going in there and knocking fucking ladders over if that's her only job was I can't win this, but then nobody else will either. This match will be three hours long until you're dead. It's like, oh, okay, well, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, she's supposed to. If you're supposed to be the big spoiler in the match, then be the big spoiler, right, And that's okay, And there's nothing wrong with playing that role with this type of this type of stipulation match. But yeah, no, this wasn't really a good place for her to shine, you know, kind of sucks.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it though. Overall. The match was a lot of fun, a lot of spots. Like I said, Tiffany Stretton was kind of the MVP of this, and I know we're talking about Chelsea Green. Chelsea Green absolutely had that crowd eating out of the palm of her hand. Every time she got close that fucking ladder, people stood up. I don't know if it was like that for Dan too, but on TV there was more than a few times that Chelsea did anything and everybody in the audience reacted, and I'm like, that's pretty fucking cool. That really shows you that the fans want to believe in Chelsea and rightfully so. And she won this match and it was great. It was a great fucking moment. And yeah, that's where we're at now. It's Chelsea, Chelsea, your new queen.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing, and it always goes back to and I'll say the same thing about the women that I say about the men. It's amazing how looking, acting and talking like a wrestler makes people believe in you. Crazy right, yeah, And that's Chelsea.
Speaker 1: And she's not even nah she's corny though. I think that's what her appeal is. I don't look at her and get the I'm coming for you, hulk hogun like, no, not, It's not that Chelsea is corny. She's corny, but she happens to be really cute and adorable. And then you know, on top of it, she can rustle and not kill somebody or herself.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it is with her, and I don't think that people in WWE. And I was just talking earlier about how you know when you see the teenage girls crying over Kevin Owens, not because he's some dreamy boy band guy, but because he's someone that they might be able to relate to or equate him to someone else in their life. Chelsea on this show where it's like, hey, look at all these girls with flat stomachs and big kits and these little, tiny, skimpy outfits doing all these moves, And like you said, Chelsea's like, yeah, I can do all those things, but I'm also just kind of a fucking goof Yeah, I'm goofy, and I'm fine with it because because this is this is whatever people want to say. We all know the uh, the character of the of the chick that time stops when she comes into the room ovavavoom, right, Like everybody has that in their minds, but realistically, the crowd, and not even just the crowd, but like what a lot of times that people like to see is that girl be like successible.
Speaker 1: I see her more like a like a youth group instructor. She's the camp counselor you know what I mean, for the w A or something. It's like, oh, kids, we've got some fun to be had. You know. It's like all right, she's.
Speaker 2: She's the way too good looking normal woman in a rom com, right, and the people like and there's you know, corny as it is, like you said, people like that. There's a reason why you watch the Like those movies are always successful where they'd be like, here's this super fucking crazy attractive actress and she's like, I'm just a girl likes to drink beer and go to the go to the baseball game. You like, yeah, well really that's what she's like.
Speaker 1: Is that really who she is?
Speaker 2: And people are okay with that? And that's Chelsea And I think even she knows that, you know, I think she understands her character.
Speaker 1: King Yo eighty eight for ten says Owens looked like a start to night with so many girls crying. It caught me off guard. Yeah, it's the relate ability that I think a lot of wwees create creativity bots seem to seem to miss they don't understand it. And I'm glad. I'm glad to see that Kevin Owens went out there got so much fucking fan for Minnesota, did right like Kevin Owens today because I just kept thinking to myself, because what is Aw's in Detroit coming up or whatever? Like if Kevin Owens did this in Detroit, would they have given a ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so, I think on the level of Minnesota. Now I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's just he's a guy, he's a relatable fans.
Speaker 1: Are different different parts of the country, you know that first, Yeah, that's totally.
Speaker 2: A different Well. Do you know what I think we should do when we talk about other girls crying when they see Kevin Owens, I think we should take this as an opportunity to let all the in cell type dudes that listen to this know. You know clearly it's because he's just an alpha chad, you know, That's what it is. It's just because he's like a high van. I think he's just because he's such a like an attractive look maxim guy. Who just mogs everyone. That's why, that's why women like him so much, because he's a pompous asshole that only cares about his looks. You know, it's gotta be it. That's gotta be why he connects with them and they and they care about him so much, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Ah, Rock Luke. My favorite part was the mug root Beard Dog mascot celebrating with Chad Gables family looking forward to that Mania brand mascot battle royal. I almost thought somebody's gonna take the hat up.
Speaker 2: Everyone must have thought that, that whole crowd because because they got quiet, and there's a part of me where I'm going. If they knew that this was just an ad, they would boo. But I think they were all waiting for him to take that fucking cut off and have it be whoever, somebody, right, someone from Chad's past, maybe the guys who were who were the fucking the two goobers, the tag team that ended up going with Ludwig. Who were those guys I don't remember their fucking names. The brothers, Yeah, yeah, the brothers there whatever, the Clay brothers or who gives a shit. I was like, it's gonna be somebody like, and it's like, no, no, no, it's just an AD no, no, just a really emotional moment followed by an AD you know.
Speaker 1: We'll say it earlier though, too. That's what they're gonna do. They're gonna highlight these moments and they're just gonna start putting sponsors on them. It's it's not about the wrestling anymore. It's about the moments. That's what people pay for. And moments like Chad Gable winning and getting the belts and you know, getting getting the belts put them put on him by Penta and yeah, of course you got to put a Muggy the dog out there.
Speaker 2: You know, your Adrian, I did it for twenty percent less for switching.
Speaker 1: To Guy go your Adrian. I did it and it's my buddy, and I want it now.
Speaker 2: Today today, today, I feel like like like the luckiest man may man in the world, world world for switching to to to Verizon.
Speaker 1: Eight of the car for kids, all right, well.
Speaker 2: Let's not get into cars for kids story, that whole controversy. You believe that ship. You know what happened with cars for kids right now? I don't think we're allowed to talk about it on YouTube, But I have to tell you about l always good to monetize.
Speaker 1: Depends depends on what seat you're talking about, Like, if it's in the front seat, okay, in the back seat, no.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I think it was smart and nice what they did for cars for kids.
Speaker 1: If it's in the trunk, oh, dear god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I'm even This worries me more because I know I don't think you don't know. But I can't wait to tell you about it when.
Speaker 1: We're off Fantastic another five from three shot t GK much love. Mickey James would have been a role model until w W decided to put over Michelle Callaway and the piggy James thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's no, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Awful James.
Speaker 2: By the way, in the Hall of Fame, that that Michelle Callaway. Of course she's a legend. You know, she's a legend. She's a real good wrestling real good. The next Chelsea shout out, Chelsea, you know.
Speaker 1: Is the human Money's on a pole match with Dan Housen and uh defeating Dominic with uh you know, the one hundred thousand of Dan Housend dollars.
Speaker 2: Can we just say the less said about this the better. And it's not because I'm gonna sit here and say it was the worst thing I've ever seen it. It was awful and I hated it, but it was Sacharin, you know what I mean, Like it was just it was a it was a It.
Speaker 1: Had Jeff Jared's guitar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I said too. I go, look as Jeff Jarrett as soon as Jeff Jared thing. Yeah, a bunch of Dwarves got beat up by a slightly bigger Dwarf. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that girl's right. Alsatino the Pizza roll worked his ass off tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he was. He was given Tiffany Stratton a run for money. I think that was. That's the biggest high flyer on the show.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, no, come on, man, this is it's Dominant got nothing. I remember the days when Dominic just being out there, people would boo him even if he touched the microphone. You didn't have to fake it. You didn't have to fake it. With dom people would boo the ship out of him like it was just it was an amazing level of heat. It was an amazing level of response from a crowd just for a guy existing and now now he's doing jokey joke ship with Joe Henry and and Dan Housen and nobody fucking cared.
Speaker 2: And what's tough is looking at this, you go, because they put the fucking they put Dan Housen over in this. It's not over, is it. They're gonna keep this, They're gonna keep twoing this.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting for dan Housen to take the belt. Well, you know what, if you want to see if Mexico would react to Dan Housen the way America.
Speaker 2: Has, well, dude, they cheer for Lizard Guy and ship, they'll be okay with Oh, they'll be okay with Dan Housen. But you know what, maybe that's what it is. Is dan Housen will interfere and help Grande Americano when the when the championship from him, which is fine, but I'm kind of hoping that they move on from this whole thing. I mean, it's it just feels like it's dragged out at this point. Dan Housen is like embarrassed them five times. What's the point.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing too, And it's not even it's not just me saying it's sports il straight. It's Annhausen's shark is jumped. It is jumped. People don't care anymore. Stop it. Oh he made the bag of moneys blow up? Who fucking cares?
Speaker 2: Well. They're also once again leaning too heavily into something to get to reaction. So now you have this guy.
Speaker 1: He threw money into the crowd and he barely got a reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, there is also this thing about too, where now you have him ass he comes out, he has he has dwarfs, his own little car. Now he has an ice cream truck, he has like, he has so much shit given to him at this point, this quickly that I feel like they're like there's speed running, putting him over and giving him all of this shit to market him to the point where I'm not even sure if the audience, like even a casual audience, is going to be continually into this. I forgot he has a blimp too.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just a little a little too much. That's a hard right, just a little a little too much. And trust me, I'm not sitting here saying like they're shoving him down our throats, like I'm like, no, no, no, They're just using him like a marketing fucking tool to the point where they're gonna burn the thing out. If you already don't think that they have, which it's like, if you felt that way like you do, I don't blame you. They've already kind of figured out every single way that they could speed run making this guy important to the show.
Speaker 1: Let's love the Zigler fan again for ten triple h saying just get over is frustrating. How are you supposed to get over if you're not booked? And even if you are booked and get over, you become La Knight getting crumbs because you're not in their plans.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, Well, this this whole idea, Well.
Speaker 1: Look at Dominic Mysterio. Dominic Mansterio is a perfect example of this. He was over, He made it. He was a great heel they had. They used him to bridge the gap between Mexico and America. Dominic Mysterio single handedly crossed the bridge of waters the Gulf of America for us, and it's it's just amazing that even with all of that they still drop him on his head. He's still nothing more because TKO doesn't understand what Dominic Mysterio is. Why would they they just learned about Ray Mysterio a few weeks ago. He's new to that old wrestler's kid. Yeah, and they don't like him.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, well.
Speaker 2: Do you know what also it is to this whole idea like Triple A just said there saying just get over it. We'll go from there. All right. Well, you just keep putting the same twelve people on the show, and a bunch of them don't get over, but you keep putting them out there. It's weird too, what are you talking about? You know? Okay, so then take the people off the show that aren't getting over and put the other people on. You're not gonna do that. You can't get better if you can't get reps, right, you can't get over if you can't get seen. It's really not that hard to figure out, dude. You know, like, man, you know what, why don't you just become a huge band? Well, no one's hearing my music. People can't hear my music. I don't know. Just become rich and famous? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why don't you just sell a million records? Just do it?
Speaker 2: Like, well, you you set up this system to operate like this, and then you piss on people when they he sucks. He's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: I mean Larry Jester for two, says Corbyn. Corbyn, we got Corbin here. See nobody cares you're wrong. Triple H said, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, Lary gesture, Well, do you know, do you know what it is? Man? You just gotta get over, like Baron Corben did.
Speaker 1: Between's right, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: No, no, could you Can you imagine being somebody whoever it might be one of these guys or girls backstage that gets like no time and never gets featured and never just has any sort of presentation by the company, and he's like, just get over. That's that will help you out. And then they're like, oh, yeah, by the way, we're bringing back Baron Corbin so we can sell our shitty fucking radio show that no one wants to listen to. That's the whole point of bringing him back and giving him a belt. So it's like, oh, oh great, or maybe what I can do is get over and then you can have me suck off a fucking mug root beer dog in front of my family. Fucking trash.
Speaker 1: I am looking and having a hard time finding the Baron Corbin fan page on Google.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't find it. Maybe it's just maybe it's just so big you can't see it. Sometimes that happens, you know, like when you're sitting there, if I can't find my glasses but they're on your head, you know.
Speaker 1: Barndashcorbin dot net. All right, let's see what's at Baron Corbett. Oh the site can't be reached.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah neither. Yeah, oh the site the site is no longer available. Yeah, neither are the people's interests in this fucking clown. Yeah yeah. Oh man, Oh, should we buy that website and then just put Airfox's video on it running twenty four hours a day?
Speaker 1: Maybe Luks Sullivan? Yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: That's right, folks, continue to hear those super chats, So we can buy Barrencorbin dot net and just run daypoored.
Speaker 1: On it for hour just yeah, all day. Maybe we can even use AI and just replace larg Sullivan with Baron Corbin. I've never done this before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go and heard and stock herms. Oh no, I am stuck.
Speaker 1: Is the pimp candy and the guy at the same time?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Step Corbyn? Mm hmm oh MoMA's dog. Corbyn don't come.
Speaker 1: Home, and he told soon, Oh are you doing Steph Corbyn?
Speaker 2: No, Jesus, His entest music is just a little drums and porn hubit boom boom boom.
Speaker 5: I'm stuck. I'm stuck in the drawer. Yeah, leave him in there. Yeah, we've been there for another two years.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's me fuck sad. He's terrible.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not fucking in a phony way. I'm fucking you by forcing you to watch me.
Speaker 1: You're going And I know we've talked about this match a few times now, pretty much in in full actually, which had Gable defeeding Penta via submission, was great. It was the sales for the Icy Championship. It meant so much. It was eleven minutes long. That's what I was gonna say. I'm like, man, I'm surprised this match didn't go like a full fucking twenty. It really could have. That was fine with it because it was.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think the initial pop wasn't there, because I don't think people thought that that was going to be the finish that fast.
Speaker 1: It was so fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that that threw them off which is funny when you think about it, because these people are so used to like, well, I mean, you had to know that the main event was going to be nothing but spamming each others finishers fifteen times to get the lemmings to jump up and down. So maybe that's why they looked at them and just said, eleven minutes, guys, all the all the fucking you know, ref bumps and spamming finishers, Like I said, that is for the That's for the shield guys. That's for the Shield, dude, not for you, Come on, right, that's crazy. That's for the real stars on.
Speaker 1: The real stars, of course.
Speaker 2: The fresh, fresh new stars the people need to see.
Speaker 1: Orb and awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, it's a shame. It's a shame that this match didn't go longer.
Speaker 1: But you know what, it didn't not stay.
Speaker 2: It's welcome, hey, and the right guy won, and let's just pretend the whole thing didn't happen with the root beard dog fucking costume, you know.
Speaker 1: For five Michael Cole is more insufferable now than he was. Is Vince's Barrett? Is he supposed to be a heel again? Because I'm waiting for someone to kick his ass from zig Lair fan.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I mean, the only thing that these guys have been trained to do for the past fifteen years is to put over the shield people.
Speaker 1: So but Michael call is a special case, like he's the one that's controlling a lot of the narrative. How the fans at home react like I think it was? Actually here we go another one, real quick nine of five frequency said, no joke. The serious broadcast over the pay per view was so much more enjoyable. VIC was doing legit play by play. I need to do that. I need to actually do that, not to even plug another WWE entity, But if there is an alternative, then listening to Michael Cole, Glaze, Roman and Seph for an hour straight and talk about like everybody else, like they're just pieces of shit in a fucking kiddie pool, Like that's I would rather hear something else. I would rather hear somebody else do doing play by play. If that's what Vick is doing on WWE Radio, then maybe that's what I got to do, because Michael Cole ruins this shit. He's There was a time, and it was a while ago, where Michael Cole was just so terrified for his job that you could tell that everything that he was saying was robotic. But those days are gone. Michael Cole doesn't have that strangle of control from Vince McMahon. There's no way that I hug everyone. Triple H is fucking beating on Michael Cole's head when he walks back there. So the way that Michael Cole calls now is far more natural to Michael Cole than it is to sit there and blame it on the company.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, he's just naturally bad at his job, you know what I mean. Like it's just it's nice to see like he's getting to live his true self as a marginally a best talented person who's done the same time up for thirty years, you know what I mean. Like it's it's nice to see like he's getting to be his true self that you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's awful. It's not like he's always that way. I think it also depends on who he's with. As much as I love I fucking.
Speaker 2: Way Wade in him together, they're not good. Wait, Wade stock together is h what do they call it?
Speaker 1: He enables him? Ye, Wade enables Michael Cole, and that that ship needs to stop. Wade is so bad at that. Wade is a toxic partner. You know it's been it's been fifteen years. But uh, maybe old Girl was right, Maybe Wade was problem, Maybe Old Northern Suplex was right.
Speaker 2: But do you know what it is? I think with with him, with Wade Barrett, if he is so willing to just say what Michael Cole says with an accent, that's all it is. Like Michael Cole's like, oh my god, can you believe what happened? And He's like, Michael Cole, I can't believe that happened. Whoa damn thank god we have you here. What are you translating to Cockney? Gives a fuck? If that's what you have, go away. We're put in this position where like I'm laughing to myself because I was like, Corey Graves is like he's kind of a rough Listen. Now, I'm like, I'd rather Corey Graves next to Michael Cole any day then Wade Barrett. There's nothing there. There's no there's no banter. They don't play off each other. It's just Wade Barrett, like I said, agreeing with him and Cheerio. That's it. It's the same fucking it's the same person.
Speaker 1: He's a bad actor for that. I mean, Wade's a good caller, he's got good history, he's a great wrestler for what it's worth. But yeah, he's not that. He's bad at being a color commentary guy. He's just bad at being Michael Cole's partner. Michael Cole needs a specific type of partner. For as much as people don't like Pat McPhee, now, the reality is is Pat was good with Michael Cole because Michael Cole could not rely on Pat. Pat was unreliable because Pat was in his own fucking lane. So Michael Cole needed somebody to save him. Would Pat would just be like fucking swim bro, like I'm gonna go over here.
Speaker 2: Dan he shook that snow globe, because otherwise Michael Cole will just sit there and be like one plus one, there's two. Yeah, Apples and bananas are fruits.
Speaker 1: You Tony Schiavanni and Michael Cole and tell me which one's better.
Speaker 2: Ooh oh god. If you put them together, If you put them together, it would be like when people make those videos, if when they have two ais on different phones talk to each other. Yeah, yeah, you ever seen that shit before where they like have Gemini fucking interact with Chad JB. Like, that's what it would be like, except it would instead just be two sixty year old queens. Uh yeah, now this not not great, not great magem and uh.
Speaker 1: For two says Dan Housen is the modern day baby Face doink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's fair.
Speaker 1: Baby Face was awful.
Speaker 2: But imagine if you had baby Face doingk and you're like, yes, but what if we gave him an ice cream truck, a blimp hours of television time constantly, Like that's sort of what it is. And by the way, it's not going away. They're gonna keep doing this. They are going to make sure that any sort of good will that you had towards Dan Hausen is beaten out of you. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Would you laugh? They fired him by the end of the year, I mean seriously, if no, maybe not by the end of the year, right, But.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna build him for the Christmas season, of.
Speaker 1: Course, for Halloween and shit, of course. But I'm saying, like, how much time does Dan Housen have left realistically?
Speaker 2: One Christmas in one WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: And then after that he you know, bus flip up.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Maybe though they'll ask him to take a pay cut and then bring him into spots. Yes, the pay cut, Yes, bring him in for spots'll bring it. And by the way, I'm not even saying this like I'm angry that, like Garrett Household, fuck the guy. Like now, I'm still glad for him.
Speaker 1: Because he seems like who cares.
Speaker 2: He seems like a good person that wants to do the right thing. I don't think he's like a bad guy that I have.
Speaker 1: I don't care if he was with that guy. He's literally he understands his role is to make money and get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm hoping that he does because also I think it will help him because it's going to reach a point within like I said, a year or so, where if he even gets to that, people are going to eventually go all right. We can only hear a knock knock joke so many times, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, There is a part of me that does hope though that Dan Housen is full of his own ship. And he presses his claim on Trip Late, saying you owe me, you owe me a world title shot in a serious feud.
Speaker 2: Is you know it'd be great the house and goes to Saudi Arabia and he's wearing the fucking turbine outfit. There happen here, Like.
Speaker 1: He changes up the makeup. Instead of it being white face, now it's black face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just does the end.
Speaker 1: Is a heel now, so he wears it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he does a sting. Oh my god, are they gonna do sting housing?
Speaker 1: Are they going to do that.
Speaker 2: Shit?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm bad now Wolf three shots says push Hos and got lame houses. Yes, we got it, thank you doing.
Speaker 2: Like I said, we got one Christmas. We got one Christmas one Mania.
Speaker 1: Street Fighter for five says Live Corbin and Raquel. You know it's triple H booking when all the heels go over all.
Speaker 2: The time yep, and they all look like generic metal people with biker vess and you know, make sure you put on your bandana. Yep. It's triple H bullshit.
Speaker 1: The so we get to the main event, which, uhincidentally, I'm kind of laughing at Wikipedia because somebody edited it ed. Yeah, apparently this is what Wikipedia reads us right now. Uh, I mean they're not.
Speaker 2: Wrong, Yeah, is accurate that is a good point.
Speaker 1: There is no Roman Reigns. He's the Rock's cousin Roman Reigns. I think I appreciate that more. Right, Well, you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: We were mentioning, you know, gay prawn earlier, right and CM Punk was asked in an interview yesterday, and I saw the cliff from it where someone said to him, do you think WWE will ever do like a heated rivalry type storyline?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I didn't get to listen to Punk's answer, but well, this match was going on. I was watching, and I was going, I think that's what this is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no. I mean, like the show heated rivalry about the gay hockey players. Oh, and I'm like, I think that's what this is. Like, I think that's what this feud is. And in a way, like I'm like, you know what, I can almost guarantee you it's there. It's somewhere on the internet. And if it isn't, I think I'm putting it out into the Easter. There's gotta be fan fictions about these two guys fucking each other.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, there is.
Speaker 2: There has to be, because it's just at some point, I'm just looking at it. I'm just going, this is like borderline weird romantic attention between these two. We were friends fifteen years ago, and it's like, have they been hooking up this whole time? Is that what's going on between these two? Because it's just it just really feels like that, well, this is going on, and and somebody I'm sure, like I said, someone's written it. It's probably written it. Do you think that? You know? Dean Ambrose was like what, like he knew what was going on, and he was like, I gotta get out of here. Yeah, But Dean Ambrose was like, I'm a big masculine, tough guy. That's why I gotta fall on nails and shit, because he's just trying to hide it, you know. Yeah, I mean, I'm sorry, I have to make well listen, Triple A S has made it clear that I have to make up my own stories because he's not going to give them to me. So I'm going to say that this is ww's gay hockey show, Roman Reigns and seth for Rawlins and the whole time I'm just waiting. I'm going they're gonna kiss, aren't they They're gonna kiss now.
Speaker 1: The first one that came up was a story called The Rookie about WWE fan fiction about a thirteen year old gymnast and a twenty nine year old Roman Reigns. Oh no, I'm gonna stop reading this.
Speaker 2: Here, say don't click on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jesus, well, guys, the Tuesday, we won't be here on Tuesday, missus.
Speaker 2: Currently, all the Rocks.
Speaker 1: Cousin Roman Reigns got me in trouble again.
Speaker 2: I knew I should have just struck to Baron KORbin fucking himself.
Speaker 1: Thirty three minutes. Yeah, thirty three minutes of Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. And that's not even including the ten minutes of entrances seth Rollins coming down there in his fucking Kaiju costume that he's Satan for Comic.
Speaker 2: Con and listen, I'm seeing people. A couple of people are saying, like, oh, Joe keeps talking about stuff and gay stuff. What am I supposed to talk about when this is what Seth Rollins does? What am I supposed to talk about? When Roman Reigns is out there acting like these guys do, where they literally getting each other's faces and have like Smooshi arguments, that's what this looks like. At some point, it's just like, what the hell is this? What is this?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Who is this for? Almost in a way, if it was like these guys had a crusher on each other, it would make more sense, sure, because what is it? Otherwise fifteen years ago you were mean to me Dayton, shut up, move on with your eyes. What is this? And they yell at each other.
Speaker 1: I'm number one, No I'm number two. No you're number one, No I'm number two.
Speaker 2: What are you arguing over tops and bottoms? Shut up? Who is this for? Other than Disney adults and people that, like I said, they have just started watching wrestling when it was empty building, That.
Speaker 1: Crowd reacted like this was the greatest match they'd ever seen. Thee responses through Facebook and Twitter. I didn't check igor or read it. I'm sure redd It fucking destroyed it. But yeah, they were praising this. People that we respect in the podcast game where were reviewing this match like it was the greatest match they'd seen in ten years. And don't understand that fanfare. And while you're explaining it to me of how silly this feud is, there is going to be a litany of people that vehemently disagree with you. Not just sure because of the match itself, but because of the core idea of the match. They're going to think you're wrong. They are going to look at this and go, you just don't get it, you old fucking boomer, What the hell do you know? Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins are on top of the show for a reason. They're the two most important wrestlers in WWE for a reason. It's not because Triple H pushes them. It's because they so organically by themselves have attracted such a large following. They make so much money for the company that every time that they wrestle or meet up, it literally is fireworks. I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: So and this is it too. And we always have this conversation about certain wrestlers and who could play their spot and who could do their role, and who could do what they could do. There's a dozen people who could have had the same exact match. There's nothing special about this. The same exact people could do and have this match. And if someone goes, oh, you can't match the history and the blah blah blah, all right, enjoy but I don't need to see, honestly, either of these two guys anymore. It's just not for me. I just don't enjoy these guys and matches. And I'm waiting for a time where these two dudes actually start, I don't know, losing, putting over younger people, trying to build for whomever for the future. But I don't know when that's going to happen, and I don't know if it's going to happen anytime soon.
Speaker 1: I don't think they know either. Yeah, I don't think they genuinely have any idea. I think they want Oba. I think Oba is the realistic idea that they want him to eventually usurp the throne from Roman. I don't know we else though, But this is the problem is now.
Speaker 2: I look at it and I go, oh, now, okay, great, here comes our young guy that we're gonna you know, we're going to hitch our wagon to Oba. How many times is Oba going to have to lay down for these two fucking idiots before they finally let him win?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: A dozen? How many times? How many years is he going to have to lose to these two jerk offs. They're not going to just let him. No, listen, I could eat my words. I could eat my fucking words. And they could say Roman is going to go against Oba Femi at let's say Survivor series and Oba goes out there and just shelax him. I could be wrong, But do you think this company that has no business model with this creative other than suck off the Samoan guy, is going to have the foresight to say, maybe we don't suck off the Simoan guy in this in this instance, I don't think that they can. I don't think they know how to do it. I don't think they have the balls.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have the guts to say, hey, let's let someone muckle go out there and fucking humiliate beat the shit out of Roman reigns. They let John Cena have that him do that. They let John. They let fucking Sina get killed by guys rock Right, he got killed by Kevin Owens even pretty early in his career. Right, you do all that, not up and do it with Roman. Let's see if they do. I'm gonna say, probably not, right, Just man, well.
Speaker 1: Let's go ready to wrap it up. I don't think we have any more don't know me old check real quick. Let's see. Oh we do have a couple of real quick. Oh okayshot t GK says, you guys here live, saying that she wants the Roman time to run one thousand plus days, and yet ESPN pointed out she had the belt for one hundred days and only defended it once. Yeah, yeah, kin with John in passing underneath the breath. But that's hilarious. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: She went to rot yeah, and then you haven't. God, that's rough.
Speaker 1: Corban had to go coming soon. Ah, you have no idea if only he would go had come too. I mean.
Speaker 2: I thought we were done with him. It really it pumps me the fuck out, man.
Speaker 1: Uh Bray Wyatt's lantern for five says, here's your viral moments where your favorite person want a title, use code WWE shill for tempting off your subway door dash order eat Fresh. I mean you're not wrong. That's what they're gonna start doing. They're gonna start having these type of commercials during serious moments. I would not be surprised if at money in the bank. The actual briefcase has advertisers.
Speaker 2: On it, and they op and they open it and a fucking Jimmy John sub falls out of it. So are you're not just competing for a title match, you're competing for a nutritious, delicious, five dollars foot long sandwich. Well, oh my god, wait, wait a second. Not only am I the number one contender for the championship, but also I can eat fresh?
Speaker 1: Oh shit? Lee's right, favorite match, least favorite match, and overall rating, Joel.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I'm just gonna start with I'll give it a B minus because it was better than last night amazing. Favorite match would be the Icy title because it was it was a little too short, but you know, good match, well, you know, good work. Least favorite Jesus. I mean, I almost feel like I want to say, I just want to say the main but I don't even want to hear from people about it, honest to god, just just be fucking annoying. I'm gonna go with what am I talking about? The Baron Corbin thing. Obviously, Obviously the Baron Corbyn thing is a fucking worse because what are we doing with our lives?
Speaker 1: You know, same fucking thing, same fucking reasons, same fucking rating. There's nothing else I can add. I'm not going to stray from you on this one. It was absolutely a B minus B. I mean, if I want to be generous, the icy meant so much. It was nice sea chadnet Elements nicely one with his family and shit like, it was a real touching moment. I might have put Kevin Owens up there only because I was personally excited to see Kevin Owens, but I felt like the Chad Gable weight meant more and I liked seeing that. It's nice to see those genuine moments. Although fucking Kevin Owens and Sam he'syin, they're always money and yeah, I mean in between Baron Corbyn and the main event. Yeah, the main event sucks for a lot of reasons. But yeah, Baron Corbin being out there and given any kind of time is really just a waste of time.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty six. It's an insult, right, It's an insult to your audience. I mean, there's no other way to put it. There's a lot, Yeah, there's a lot of below average wrestlers that are upstarts that they'll feature on these shows. We already know who this guy is and what he's capable of and it's not much.
Speaker 1: Everybody, much love, thank you for joining us live on the YouTube, live on Patreon, Patreon dot com, Fort Slash Wrestling Soup. Make sure to show some love to RCWR, Spitball Media with John Draper and the boys over there, Luke and Rock Reviews, and yeah, everybody else that's been around too, So thank you guys very much for supporting us. Arcon's corner with Wookie. If you guys haven't heard from Wookie in a while, so much love to him for show it up and uh, we appreciate you and we'll see you guys on Tuesday after we room you what happens with the fallout of slumber Slam.
Speaker 6: So yeah, callin, callin meet this day up by that kitchen.
Speaker 7: You can't take the SI you need this day up about that kitchen. You can't take the sipcause you can't call.
Speaker 1: I need to numbers.
Speaker 6: Callin mix your novious, call I mixed anous, callin.
Speaker 7: Me tons you meet this day up about that kg and you can't take the sip you need this day up by that kitchen.
Speaker 2: You may take a seat.
Speaker 6: You call I need your numbers, Okay, like man hondey.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want no bust.
Speaker 7: I just want your nuther hop you little nana.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna walk up right behind you.
Speaker 4: Put you in there at the lame bang damon all this day.
Speaker 3: It's cause this call.
Speaker 2: Call I need to another.
Speaker 7: Collin meets your novels. Collin't means a nuts from niggas. Stay about that case you can't take soup. You need to stay up by that case you can't take soup. Call ain't met your novels or swimming like the summer, that she gonna be a Bama. She being kind of away for a lady last five months, just to make it do a row.
Speaker 2: I got her smoke like five.
Speaker 6: Brought the cats.
Speaker 1: Coll Ain't needs your novels. Call ain't meet your lovers.
Speaker 2: Collin meet your enock.
Speaker 7: You meet to stay up by that cat you you can take the soup. You need to stay up by the kitchen. You can't take the soup. Rest the soup, bitch, soup.
Speaker 1: So