Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WR The Jesse Kelly Shell Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. It has been an eventful Wednesday. The first hour we tackled a bunch of cr stuff. The last hour, in case you missed it, I've been telling the story of the Philippine American War, and I'm still not done yet. In fact, there's still some spicy stuff to go. As soon as I finished that, and maybe shortly, and it may not be shortly, I'm not quite sure. Yet, we'll dig into a little bit of this Liz Chaining nonsense. There's Dome. We're gonna have to laugh at Dome. She gave a speech. In fact, that's definitely where I'm going when I'm done with history. But right back to our story case you're just now joining us, so I'm not gonna recap everything for you. The Philippine American War is kicked off. We kicked the Spanish out of the Philippines. The Filipinos understandably thought that meant we were gonna hand the place back to them. We decided, hey, we like it here, and so we bought it off of the Spanish as part of the treaty of Paris. Now we're fighting. Shots rang out. Americans died, Filipinos have died, and as I said, finishing up last hour had to head. Confrontation against Americans is generally a bad idea. We not only have the wealth as a nation to equip our people better than others. We simply love firearms. I joined the Marines at nineteen. I'd been shooting guns for a decade. And yes, while there were guys who joined who didn't have any familiarity with firearms. And they'll teach you. Remember if that's you and you're thinking about it, they'll teach you. They'll teach you everything you need to know. Most for the most part, everyone there had held them, use them, hunted, done things with them. Americans are good at fighting. We fought head to head with the Filipinos, and we beat the living crap out of them. So they did the only thing they could do. I'm going to I'll tell you, I'm probably going to offend everybody here and then I'm going to defend the Filipinos and I'm going to defend the Americans. History's complicated. War is complicated. Things are ugly, not everything's black and white. Oh evil Americans. I'm sure that's what you've all been taught about the Philippine American War. We were winning, we were doing well. Back home, the winning part was chafing on people. It looked like we were beating up on poor people, on people who couldn't fight back or couldn't fight back as well. We looked like we were now a colonial power. And some stories were starting to get printed in the press that were not landing well with the American public. I'm going to be very delicate with how I described this next thing, but I do want to bring it up because it is shockingly consistent in the stories I read. There were all kinds of temperance units, Christian temperance groups, i should say, and what they wanted was a righteous society, a more Christian society. And there were all kinds of women's groups and things like that that were pushing that stuff. And the stories started to filter back home that American troops were acquiring some diseases, not tuberculosis here, not malaria, diseases. The kind of these diseases you acquire when you were not conducting yourself the way you should conduct yourself with the opposite sexes. That sound good. There are children listening. I don't want to put it any differently than that. That stuff did not land well. Back home, it sounded like our boys were being corrupted. We were doing terrible things. Again, this war was getting more and more controversial. Back to the Philippines. The Philippines made the only decision. Filipinos made the only decision they could. They abandoned conventional warfare tactics in the name of gorilla warfare tactics. We cannot fight these people head to head. We're not going to put a thousand of our troops up against a thousand of theirs. We're just gonna get slaughtered like we have been. We have to melt into the shadows. Now, let's discuss guerrilla warfare tactics because these have been used many, many, many times throughout history against us by us, by others you name it, Indians, Vietcong, Americans have plenty of history fighting against this stuff. Gorilla tactics mean you don't have the power to fight conventionally, so you fight unconventionally. That's how you describe it. When you're the gorilla, you describe it as unconventional and you do things like you rate a supply depot. You ambush a a group of three soldiers when they're out, maybe you usually you do something horrific to those soldiers if you get your hands on them. This is very common in guerrilla warfare, gorilla warfare because they're under manned, they don't have the same equipment. They don't fight I hate even using this word, but you'll understand what I mean. They don't fight fair because they can't fight fair. If you are outmatched, you better not fight fair, so they don't. And it always works out this way. The gorilla guys will start doing really dirty things and then disappearing into the population. That's the nature of guerrilla warfare. You slip out at night, put on your black pajamas, find an American soldier, kidnap him, skin him alive, hang him from a tree, and then you go back put on your farmer peasant uniform, and you're just out there in the fields the next day. We love guys generally commit terrible atrocities, and almost always those atrocities lead to the bigger standing army getting angry about the lack of fairness and committing atrocities right back at them. And the Philippine amer American War was no exception. If you do any reading on it at all, all you will read about are the atrocities we committed against them, because virtually all of our history in this country is written to make America look bad. However, there were plenty of atrocities to go around. We committed them, and they committed them. When they would get their hands on American troops. I've told you before, they'd kill our guys with ants. They would bury our guys alive. If they chose to keep you alive and keep you captive, they would oftentimes start chopping off your body parts. They would chop off your ears, chop off your nose. Imagine having your body kidnapped, taken prisoner. Maybe you miraculously get him back and he shows up in your camp and his nose in his ears have been chopped off, and that's how he has to sail back home to mom. Imagine finding your buddy having been buried alive. It creates anger and hatred. Guerrilla warfaares always end up in deep, deep, deep hatred. We began waterboarding them. It was called water torture, the water method. It was called a bunch of different things. It was essentially just waterboarding. We were waterboarding them, we were torching too, beating them. There were allegations of rape, of all kinds of things. It was a horrible, horrible affair. Now that leads us to a place I mentioned it in the very beginning, called Ballengiga. Ballengiga. If you're yelling at me about how I pronounced that, there's nothing in the world more difficult to pronounce than Filipino names. It's very difficult. It's a hard language. Ballengiga, although I I'm pretty sure that's Spanish. And Ayabla Valle and Gigo was a place where our troops were quartered, some of them, some of them not Maddy's forty. Some our troops got up one morning and there were all kinds of Filipino workers who were in the camp. Sometimes they were forced to work. I want to make sure everyone's clear about that. So we were forcing them to work. We'd go into a village after one of our guys got killed, kill a bunch of people, grab a bunch of others. You're going to work the fields. Now. Either way, there's a bunch of Filipinos in this camp of ours. Our guys are sleepy. It's the morning time. They're walking over to get breakfast and bong bong the church bells go off and an ambush was set up ahead of time, obviously, and a bunch of Filipinos came pouring out of the church with maget days and knives, all kinds of bladed weapons, and our guys are slaughtered. They lost guys too, We lost guys too, but we we lost the most. Our guys were unarmed, fighting with pots and pans. There are stories of our guys fighting with rocks. It was. It had to be something straight out of a horror movie. Imagine walking to breakfast and soon you're in a knife fight and you've got a pot in your hand. That's how it was. And you can imagine how well that landed. The Marine general on the ground issued in order kill every male over the age of ten, and we began slaughtering the Filipinos. Well, a war that was unpopular back home before gets a whole lot less popular when you wake up and find of a bunch of American troops hacked to death and a bunch of Filipinos getting murdered in response to it. And I will wrap this up in just a moment. And then go back and talk about some politics. How's that sound. Before we do that, let's talk about Pure Talk, the greatest cell phone company out there, because it's the patriotic one. It's so hard to find any genuine patriotism in the corporate world today. All these corporate types they come up through this anti American education system and they get there and they take your money and they use it against your culture, your values. Can't turn on the TV anymore without a rainbow flag hitting you in the face. Pure Talk doesn't do any of that garbage. Pure Talk is a purely patriotic company. They love this place, They love our veterans, They care for our veterans. When Pure Talk gives back, they're getting veterans back on their feet, back into the world. It's gonna be the exact same cell phone coverage you have now. My bill got cut in half. You're paying way too much. You can keep your phone, keep your number, or get brand new stuffs Christmas time. They make everything easy. So get a hold of that. You'll find the person on the other end of the line speaks English and they're pleasant. Pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, that's all. Pick up your cell phone dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back fighting for your freedom. Every time. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Sidetracking the entire show tonight to talk about history, which I will try to wrap up this segment. We'll get back and finish up some politics, maybe some emails talking about the Philippine American War. If you would like to email the show, love hate, death threats, you're welcome to do so Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Now we have the Ballingiga massacre. Remember I told you the church bells were what signaled the Filipinos to attack. There were three of those bells. We seize those afterwards. Then we began killing people, a lot of them. Now back home, the war is supremely unpopular. It's crazy how many people haven't really heard about this war at all. You realize roughly the same number of American troops died in the Philippine American War who died in Iraq four thousand. That's how big this thing was. Think about Iraq. That's how big this thing was. And we're talking about a period of about four years. It was ugly. The generals who were over there killing people were called back home. They were court martialed again. This was not well received. Emilio Aginaldo, the rebel leader, he eventually gets into our possession. America decided it doesn't quite have the stomach for conquest. We don't want our guys to die. We don't want to be seen as killing others. It's just not who we are. And we send over a man, a large man by the name of William Howard Taft. William Howard Taft did not want to go over there and conquer a bunch of Filipinos. He didn't want to slaughter a bunch of people, and he began the process. We called it at the time, benevolent assimilation. We were building schools, we were trying something new around this time. Remember McKinley got killed. McKinley was that an American president got assassinated by an anarchist. They tend to do that kind of a thing. After we changed tactics, and after we had won the combat portion of it, and remember this was a long, long, long drawn out, nasty guerrilla war different islands. I already told you, there's several different islands. It was an ugly affair. Teddy Roosevelt takes over as president. We've tried something new, benevolent assimilation. The Filipinos decide in the end, that's a happy the happy ending. See this is the ugly, ugly story of it has a happy ending. The Filipinos decide, we are done, we give up, we're our or we're turning ourselves in. We're done with this rebellion. But you should feel proud of yourself. Maybe you're not thrilled about this portion of American history, you could at least be happy about this portion of it. When they did that, we decided we were going to do things radically different, and up until the start of World War two. Well, I'll put it this way, by the start of World War two, when the Japanese invaded and ran us out of the Philippines and those poor people were put under it again, we got along famously by then. That's how much we changed the trajectory of our relationship in the Philippines. We did it a completely different way, and obviously it wasn't perfect. But allowing them govern themselves, let's make this a place of American f Filipino partnership, American Filipino business. In fact, so many of MacArthur's troops on that Baton Peninsula before the Baton Death March. There were so many Filipino troops there. Why because we were training up in equipping the Filipino Army. In a matter of forty years, give or take, we had gone from slaughtering each other in the jungles to working closely hand in hand us building up their economy, them partnering with us. We had major GM, we had the movie theaters, very modern. Manila was supposed to be gorgeous by the time World War II rull around. It wasn't that gorgeous by the time the Japanese were done with it, and we kind of helped a lot out with that. We had to root them out of there, so we kind of had to burn most of the place down. But before World War Two, we and the Filipinos got along incredibly well. It ended up being a wonderful relationship. I want to say it last to this day, but it kind of does. Relations are always tense, but kind of to this day. And remember those church bells. I told you, it's kind of a cool little tidbit here after, those church bells rang out and they massacred us with machetes and things like that. We took them. They remained in our possession, possession of the US Army, I believe, I remember right, had a couple of them spread out all over the place, and they began to chafe against that, wanting them back. You know, let's complete the reconciliation. One of the back. Those are our church bells. Just a few years ago, in two thousand and eighteen, the United States of America finally returned the Balan Giga bells to the Philippines. The Filipinos have their bells back, and we have completed the circle. And that is a very very brief believe it or not, even though it took me an hour and a half. That is a very very brief version of the American Filmilippine War, the Philippine American War, the Philippine Insurrection. It's called a bunch of different things. You're gonna have to do your own reading on it if you would like to know more. There's a bunch more to it. Again, it's guerrilla warfare, it's ugly, it's atrocities. It's one of the ones that I enjoyed the least. I've enjoyed learning about it the least. Now I've been reading and learning about it for a while. But it's just an ugly, ugly period of time and there aren't a lot of people who come out of it looking great. And one of the reasons I despise it so much is it's virtually impossible to find any source on it that doesn't just describe us as complete, unhinged barbarians the whole time. And it's probably not the best period of time for America, if I'm being totally frank. Yeah, Chris, I winced a little bit too, and I was going through it. We're not the demons they make us out to be, but not our finest hour either way. That's the Philippine America War. Let's go back to Pauls and make fun of Kamala Harris for a little while. That's always a good time. Before we do that, Let's save a life that was a lot of ugliness and death with the ears getting chopped off and stuff. Well, that happens to babies every single day in this country. Every single day, babies are massacred in the United States of America. Lots of them. Do you know that you and Preborn saved two hundred of them a day? Two hundred babies a day are saved with Preborn's clinics. How do they do this Well, they find these young women who were about to kill their baby, and they give them the gift of ultrasound for free, no charge to the woman, and they support her after if she needs help, she needs diapers, if she needs substance abuse, if she has to get away from an abusive spouse. Preborn's there up to two years of care. Now that is saving lives, changing lives. People walk the planet today because of what you and Preborn have done. And it's taxedductible. What's the end of the year. How about saving a life and writing it off on your taxes. Preborn dot com slash Jesse twenty eight bucks saves a life. Give as much as you can. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I can't imagine anyone's stuck around for that entire thing, but I enjoyed myself immensely. Remember if you missed any part of the show. The politics of the first hour or the history of the rest of it. Go download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Jewish producer Chris told me he's gonna separate out that history part into a separate thing at some point. Don't It's not gonna be done tonight. I'm not putting pressure on you, Chris. Okay, it's fine. Sorry, you might have to work more than three hours a day anyway, at some point in time that will be done for you. Absolute history freaks. Now, Kamala Harris, she's back. She's starting to stick her head up again. You're starting to hear quotes about she wants to run again. She's not going away. We're starting to hear things floated out there, and that's exactly what they do. They get their people in the media and they float these little trial balloons. Maybe I'll be governor of California, maybe I'll run for president again. And so we are so blessed, so blessed because now you know what that means. That means we get more dome sound bites. Maybe you thought, just because Trump crushed her like a grape in the election, that we were never going to hear from her again. Does she seem like somebody capable of closing her mouth. No she's not. So she's giving speeches. And you know, there's something about growing as a human being. I want you to listen to this though.
Speaker 2: Well, our ideals are under assault. And now this fight to keep the light of America's promise and to ensure it burns bright. Well, this fight now.
Speaker 3: It continues with you.
Speaker 2: You are its heirs, we are its airs.
Speaker 1: Just hang on that for a moment. I'm gonna play you one more here.
Speaker 3: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist. Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever complained about rich kids, rich kids, rich kids who grow up rich? Ah figures rich kid? Why is that a stereotype? Rich kids?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: These useless? He's an idiot, he's a rich kid. Or dumb blondes. Ye dah, that's another dumb blonde, some some hot blonde chick. What a dumb blonde? You ever done that? Well? Why do those stereotypes exist? Because there's some truth to them. Most stereotypes have some truth in them. That's why they make us uncomfortable. But that's why they got started, right. They don't come out of thin air. They come from somewhere. Why is a dumb blonde or a rich kid. Why are they thought of as dumb or less capable or because they can be It's not that women who are hot are dumb. It's that they get to a point in their life. And there is no privilege in the world that supersedes hot chick privilege. If you are an attractive woman, doors simply open for you because, well, for obvious reasons, everyone wants to be around you. If you are a rich kid, daddy gave you a Lamborghini for your sixteenth birthday. You grew up with serv and some mansions and things like that. You had everything handed to you. You just kind of stop advancing, and you end up halting wherever you were in life when you started getting handed things. That hot dumb blonde she was not always that way. As soon as she got old enough to not have to actually do anything to get invited to that wonderful boat party, well, she stopped developing any kind of a personality, stopped reading books. The rich kid, you didn't have to develop a work ethic. You know why, Kamala Harris sounds like this.
Speaker 2: Well, our ideals are under assault, and now this fight to keep the light of America's promise.
Speaker 1: You know why she sounds like a sixteen year old girl trying to sound profound, because that's what she is. Because she came up in the California political system where a you must be a Democrat to even walk in the door and hope to achieve major statewide success, you have to be a Democrat. Well, she checked that box. Remember her father as a communist and a professor. But I repeat myself. So she came up in that California system where you have to be a Democrat. Box checked. But see, that's just to get in the door. After that, you have to go through some serious, some rider. You're gonna have to work hard, You're gonna have to chop and hack your way up through the Democrat system, unless unless you're black and a woman. You see, Kamala Harris came up in a Democrat state where being a Democrat black woman meant that she didn't ever have to become anything else. That was always enough. So there was never any fascination with the world or philosophy or how the world works. There was never this requirement to bust your butt at this job and earn your way to this job because she never had to earn anything. She had to show up and say, I'm a Democrat, I'm a woman, and I'm black, and the media will not interrogate you. They're not gonna tear apart in your life. You can't do that to a Saint Lee black woman. It's similar to you know what. Lebron James is actually a good example of this, that basketball player Lebron James. You know how he's such a moronn that always sounds like such a moron and he gets made fun of all the time because he has always pictured reading these books only it's always open to the first page. It's very clear he's never read anything and always just an idiot. But why is he an idiot? Because he's six ' eight and two hundred and seventy pounds and he runs like a gazelle and he's so great at bout ask I p always never had to get to page two in the book. You never had to get to page two. So he's a moron. It will always be a more on. He's I don't know how old he is. I guess he's forty. I'm guess I'm probably close to forty. He's forty going on fifteen. Kamala Harris is sixty years old, about to be seventeen, and the next year after that she'll be about to be seventeen, And the next year after that she'll be about to be seventeen, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that and the year after that. That's why she talks like that.
Speaker 3: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? What an idiot? But man, we could have had her as president. Oh, I should keep you updated on something. You know how I told you. Gave me the ultimatum about the rats. Got to get the rats out forty eight hours, I'm calling past control. Oh I got a rat. Not only did I get a rat, the rat noises at night have stopped now. Granted, obs seems to be chafing. Bobb sent me a text last night. She said, this is a direct quote. I'm reading this off my phone quote. I haven't heard the rats yet tonight. This is after I already killed one with one of my traps. I texted her right back, they're too afraid of me now, And she texted back she rolled her eyes and said, just forget, I said anything, And I texted her right back and I said I won't forget, and neither will they. The rats are on the run now. They're not defeated yet. I heard some scratching. I'll be honest, I heard some scratching. They're still up there. But it's not just that I have a trap up You didn't think Craven the Hunter was going to settle for one trap or one method I have. As I mentioned, I have new traps. They're absolutely horrifying. I have them set up everywhere. In fact, to be honest with you, I'm a little bit worried that I'm gonna step on one or grab one because I have so many around the house and these traps, I'm pretty sure it can break a finger. But that's a small price to pay when you're a hunter. When you're a hunter trapper as I am, you can't fret about a broken finger or a mangled toe. The rats are on the run. Craven has done it. I want to thank you for the faith you put in me. I never doubted me. I know you never doubted me. I feel like there was some doubt from ob but obviously that is gone now The rats not defeated yet, but they're routing now and now I'll run them down like grass and make an example of them. What Chris anyway, I know the home home is still going to be worth a lot because it's a home. Homes retain their value. Real estate retains its value. That's why you should get ahold of done for you real estate. They won't get you a house with rats. They vet their house that they find the best properties in the best cities, best markets for you. They handle the financing, they handle the closing process, they handle the rental process. I'm talking about generating tax free income, consistent tax free income. We're talking about stuff you can retire on one day and pass along to your kids. Done for you real estate is so normal people can begin investing in real estate. Go find out what they can do for you. They have changed lives. Go to Done for You Jesse dot com. Done for You Jesse dot com. We'll be back. You're listening to the orders the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. I'll be back tomorrow. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave US a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Did you hear majorcis Well, this is come.
Speaker 4: For China has in fact hacked into our telecommunications providers, some of them.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And the extent of it is quite serious. Uh. And I should say that in response to that, we have taken action. We in the federal government.
Speaker 1: Have wait wait till you hear the action, have stood up.
Speaker 4: A unified coordination group, a multi agency response to this hack. Just today, our Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency published Mobile communications best practices that everyone should read, especially people in positions of responsibility in the United States government.
Speaker 1: It's a very we published in response to them hacking our telecommunications. We sent out a memo with best practices. We heard so much trouble we are in. We are in a lot of very serious trouble. Jesse. I'm a deputy sheriff. I enjoyed listening to your podcast while I'm at work. Being the wordsmith and a world famous author like yourself. Why can't you say the word across? You say it across with a T. I would have thought your radio coach would have corrected that by now. I brought the receipts, and actually he listed every single day. In the exact moment in the show when I said that, he said, if you aren't sure what across is, ask Chris, he knows one. That's hilarious. Two. Look, I'm uneducated and stupid. I don't say a bunch of words, right, I don't even know a bunch of words. I got a zero point zero grade point average my first semester of college. I shouldn't even be here. I have no room being here whatsoever. So if you're expecting some sort of lofty, heady radio with gigantic words, I just discovered the titious a while ago, and I've been using that one every single day as often as humanly possible. And you know, speaking of sounding smart, that's all you really need is one or two words. Kids, Remember this, You don't actually have to be smart and well read. Learn one or two big words and just use those all the time and people will think you're well read. That's one hack. Here's another hack. I do this all the time. And considering I keep running into you when I'm in the airport, maybe you'll notice this from now on, always always when you travel, bring a book. Are you gonna read it. Don't roll your eyes, Chris, are you gonna read it? No, Chris, you're not gonna read. You're gonna play on your phone the whole time. But when people see you with a book, they automatically assume you're smarter than you actually are. Always carry a book. And then when you sit down at your gate, or when you sit down on the plane and you want to play some more on your phone, you open the book, you put your phone in the book, and it looks like you're sitting there reading. Oh what's that? Oh what am I reading? Oh? You wouldn't like it. It's probably not for you. You always drop that on somebody. It's probably not for you. What are you really saying? When you say that to somebody, you're telling them you're probably not smart enough to get this. That's what you're telling them. Oh, I forgot to tell you about this. I teased it the other night. I don't know why I'm telling you this now, but I'm telling you anyway, something hurtful is happening.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Parents always talk about today, in this day and age. I mean, how their kids don't want to leave. They're not independent, they don't want to grow up. They don't want driver's licenses. It's a it's a major concern of parents today. Well, I don't know what we did in my house. Maybe we've just tormented them so much we don't have that problem. The boys are dying to grow up, dying to be adults. They're dying to go out and adventure and be independent. So my oldest son, James is driving now, it's guys, driver's license, is driving a car. And now he just gets in the car with his brother and they just take off. Hey we're gonna go get some Chick fil A. Hey we're gonna run down here. Hey we're gonna go do this. Okay, no big deal, he's independent. Sounds good. Go learn how to drive better, the more the better. Then something really hurtful happened. They told AB and I that they were going to go to the movies this Friday, and we said, oh, well, that's wonderful that they are closan. It's nice to have brothers that are clothes. So, wow, that's really wonderful. That's precious. You guys are going to the movies together. Good for you guys. So yesterday or day before, I forget yesterday day before I asked them. Ab was there. It was me the boys, and I said, hey, so just curious, why weren't we invited to the movies? And I was half you know what they said? They said, oh, Chris said, Chris was guessing that. They said you're not cool. Oh, it's way more hurtful than that. They said, we don't want to go to the movies with you guys anymore. And we said, excuse me why? And they said that we laugh annoyingly during the previews at things that aren't funny. I don't laugh at the not funny things during the previous What are they even talking about? And I got this one from my youngest from Luke. Luke drops us on us, and Abbas sitting there mortified, mortified. She said, you don't want to hang out with us anymore? And then James comes up and we're like, James, is this true? And James doesn't have any lying, any lying in him at all, it's just not who he is. He just gets this wincing look on his face and he's all, yeah, guys, it's kind of true. You laugh a lot and it's really loud. So I tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm one hundred percent buying US four movie tickets soon when there's a new movie I don't want to see, and I'm gonna laugh so loud and so often during the people during the previews, they have no idea what they just opened up. Now, Oh you thought it was annoying before. Boys, Wait, now your time has come. Have you supported the IFCJ yet? You know that Israelis are dying and they need your help. People need help. You don't think it, you don't think about it. But on the ground, people still need food. They emergency food is a big deal. People are going hungry. They don't have a place to stay. Probably more importantly, they need armor, body armor. They need armored ambulances. I can't believe that they need armored ambulances, but they do. That's how horrible things can be. Bomb shelters. Help the I f CJ. Help them go to support I f CJ dot org or call eight eight eight for eight eight I f c J.
Speaker 2: And now here's aheadline.
Speaker 1: You know you know the thing. I'm gonna laugh so loud during the movies. I want to go. You know what I really want to do? Oh, this is what I'm gonna do. I need to find out a subtle way to figure out what movie they're going to this Friday. And I'm going and if I can, Oh, you know what I'm you know how covert I can be. I'm yeah, I can't, Chris. I'm gonna slip into the movies and I'm gonna sit right behind them and the whole time it is, it's gonna be ha It's just gonna be the loudest thing at the quietest parts of the movie, when nothing funny even happens, it's gonna be ha ha. There's a death, the funniest. These are my kids right here. Oh, I can't wait. Oh, I'm totally doing that. I'm doing it this Friday. Can't ready, kids, because trouble's coming. This has been a podcast from WR