Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 3: We don't want.
Speaker 4: To report every thirty one.
Speaker 5: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 4: Those areas thirty one.
Speaker 5: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports, clouds.
Speaker 4: Time areas thirty one me neither there were self.
Speaker 2: If it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll passed over. I got. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top.
Speaker 1: Of us ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to me or four rest they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 1: He is to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 6: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight we welcome Mary, come in to us from New York City. Mary whose encounters go far beyond lights in the sky. In nineteen ninety seven, while working on a film set near Tombstone, Arizona, she witnessed a massive craft, the same shape later tied to the now famous Phoenix lights. What she saught was no illusion, and it wasn't the first time. Mary's sighting stretched back decades and across states, from New York City to the Southwest, and several have been independently confirmed by Mouffon and even captured on camera. But UFOs are only part of her story. Since childhood, Mary has carried something else, the gift of sight. She's experienced vivid premonitions, moments where the future breaks into the present, including visions of loved ones passing as it was happening even miles away. This is more than a close encounter. It's a testimony of a woman who spent a lifetime straddle in two realities, one we will see and one most choose to a nor Mary is up next. But first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Mary, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Hi Nick, how you doing? And thank you for the invite.
Speaker 5: Oh you are more than welcome. Thank you for joining us tonight. And you're calling from New York City.
Speaker 4: Yes, the big city, Manhattan, New York.
Speaker 5: Good stuff. Okay, Now, Mary, you have some sightens to share with us. Would you like to start the very beginning please, ma'am?
Speaker 4: Okay, I've seen a lot of them. Got us start with the ones that I saw out in Arizona. I was out there work. This was in eighteen ninety seven, in April. I was out there for almost close to two months. But we were working at this fort Mescal. It was in Vincent and it's right off from Highway forty three and Mescal is one of those old forts that they had and they had set it up for us to shoot a movie which was called Buffalo Soldiers starring Danny Glover, and that was in nineteen ninety seven, and it was a regular they of shooting, and I just happened to go back to the trailer from where we were shooting. And then on my way back, you know, the town, the little town Mescalar is like going on the western towns the way they had it set up, and so you know how you walking down a little street and then you get to the corner and then you cross over. So as you cross over, you that's an opening. I just happened to be looking up at the sky, you know, just looking around, and I happened to see something to my right. First I thought it was like a bird, you know, sending myself, my God, that's a big bird. And then I realized, I said, God's birds. They can't solve that high and that lawn without flapping their wings. That I got a closer look and I realized it was not a bird. It was an object. It was like a grayish blackish metallic object in triangular shape. I says, oh, my god, that's a UFO, because I knew we did not have anything like that. That could stay stationary in the sky like that, you know, I says, Oh my god, that's what it is. And I watched it for about five minutes and so and I was excited. I went on back block away and I didn't say anything to anybody, but every so often I would glance up and I would see it in the same spot. That's definitely UFO because it's not a bird. And as I said, we don't have anything like that to stay stationary like that. So I went on and I kept saying it all during the day, and I didn't say anything for the following day. We had to go a little further out beyond this old western town called Toonstone. You might have heard of it. It really exists, and it's in Arizona. So we went beyond that and we had the film and like an old drive up river bell. I can't think of the name of the town or hand, but just beyond that. But it was a little fur away from Benson. And so I was working that day and I came out of the trailer trailers, the hair and makeup trailer, someone call them a camper where we do the hair and makeup, and I was standing out there was some of the other coworkers. I just happened to look back in the direction towards Benson, and I saw the same identical thing. It's just it was just a little farther away than what it was the previous day. But it was the same identical things, a grayish blackish metallic trying to shape. And so at that time I told everybody, I says, listen, I says look. I said, you see this thing over there up in the sky, and they said yeah, I said, that's the UFOE. I said, I saw the same thing yesterday, but I just didn't tell anybody, and some of them got monopolis and they sat up. They said, oh my god, it is and it's not moving. I said no, I said it's stationary. And so we watched it for a while and then we all had to go to work. So what happened. We finished up the film and I came back to New York. I didn't tell people what I had seen, but I didn't find out get confirmation what it was, even though I knew I had seen a UFO, but I didn't get confirmation anyone. So years later, I was watching move On. Somehow though I was watching that because I always be watching things. So happened. That's when I found out about Moffon. They was on there and they was talking about things that signs that people had seen and things like that, and they had videos of it. They showed that, and what they showed, they showed the same identical thing, not up in the sky, stationary, but it had been putting on a show for the people in Phoenix during that time, and you could see the lights up under it, and people was taking pictures and videos and everything, and you could see it it was coming down thelaw. I says, Oh my god, that's exactly what I saw. It's just that when I saw it, it was stationary because it was in the daytime and I didn't mention before, but it had to be like about eleven am when I saw it, and I saw it all that day, and I saw it the following day it was about the same time. So it was just stationary. That just so happened. I happened to see it at that time. But when it was coming over the people in Phoenix, they says that it would come in the evening and it were putting on a show. And I saw the videos of it and people was out in New York and everything, and someone was scared. Anyway, it was the same identical thing, and so that's how it got to move on. You know, so many people saw it. Now some of them probably saw the same thing that I saw. They was stationary, but it's just that I didn't see it moving about. It was stationary, and that's what let me know at that moment. It was not an airplane. We didn't have nothing that could stay up there, and this skuy just stay there. It's not like a helicopter can hover and stuff like that. But you can tell the difference. This was grayish blackish, metallic triangular shape and it was stationary up there for the entire day that the following day, I saw it in the same spot. It's just that I was a distant away. And so that was the same ithentical thing that move on a sean And it was in the same months, like Marching, April, and but I saw it in April, and I says, oh my god, I knew, I knew what I saw. So it confirmed that, you know, and I was so happy to get a confirmation, even though you know how you know what you know what you're seeing. But it's just that when someone else take pictures of it, and it's during the same time, you feel really relieved. You know, even though you what you were saying was true, but you fear leaves that you got confirmation for it. And so I got confirmation with that. And also on that same day when I was watching that move on, them also showed some they were showing other things. Now I'm going to take you back the Phoenis light to what I saw was a triangular shaped thing. That was in nineteen ninety seven. So now flash forward to two thousand of April. I was visiting South Carolina and I was The town that I was visiting was like on the it borders North Carolina, but from where I was that day, it might have been about me three miles from the North Carolina border. I happened to be staying the yard because it was in a rural area. A family member was planting some plants and I was standing out by the road, and another a male cousin, he was there and I was just standing up on the road just looking. And have you ever seen anything that you're looking at something and all of a sudden you realize something's been going on. Right in front of your eyes, and you didn't realize until just that moment, you know, what you saw. So I happened to see this first of all, it was like the sun was still up. I will say, it was like about a half an hour before the sunset, you know. And so I'm sitting up there and I'm looking, but I see this big bright thing, like a you know, saw, And I said to myself, good God, I never said star like that. When I was little, and my father used to bring us outside at night and show us all the planets, like you know, like the Nine planets, and he would show us the Big Dipper. He would even bring us outside at night, like on New Year's Eve and show us when the old year went out and the new year went out. I don't know if you ever heard about that, but all the old folks would do that. And if you can actually see it, like it just something just goes over and something new coming in the sky. I don't know whether you will watched it. If you have one, it good to try it, especial if it's a clear night. Because anyway, I said to myself, not following up, showed up now that big in that direction. I says, my God, what is that this thing was? It was would have to be one of the nine planets. You'll follow what I said. And so because I'm watching this, I realized that there was a tiny little little thing, a little like a tiny little woman because it was like yellow. And all of a sudden it time to me that little thing had been moving back and forth going to the big thing, which was the mother ship, and it was blinking like giving us some information. Then it would go back. I says, oh God, that's a U of Hel. That is not no dog on planet. But it seemed so close. It might have been about maybe block wise thirty blocks. But this was in a rural area, like in the country area, for across some fields and beyond some woods, so it seemed like it might have been closer than what it was. So I told my sister and the ones that was out there doing her little flowers, and my mail cousin. I says, listen, if y'all have never seen the UFO in your life, I'm telling you that one right there, and I pointed to it. Then I showed them. Now at the same time, that same sister that was doing the little flowers, she had seen one when she was a child along with my father, not far from exactly where we were standing. But it was shaped cigar shape and it was like a wristco and my father had always told me about it, and my sister was telling aboudy, but that particular day she just said, oh, okay, they saw it. I didn't realize at the time that it was over in Fatville, North Carolina, by foot dry, but I knew it was a UFO because we don't have an an type of aircraft can stand up like that, don't do anything, and then another little thing comes from it, goes out do a little blank and then go back over and blank blank, like it's given us intel. I said, that's a UFO. It's like a mothership with a little prob going from it. And I had been seeing it for a while, but like I was running my mouth talking and things like that, so I just didn't pay attention to. All of a sudden it dawned at me that that small little thing was going back and forth to the big one. Didn't go in it, but close enough to it, and would blink. Is if it's given him something? I says, Oh my god. And so to the day when I was watching move On and they had on there about the Phoenix lights. They also had on there about the lights in Fatville, and the same month and the same year, which was Abril two thousand. I says, oh my god, that's what I saw. But the thing about it, it seemed like it was closer to me than what it was because where I was, it was six miles away from them. Now that's how big it was. That I could see it, you know, and it was sixty miles away. But I'm thinking it might've been like no more than a mile or two. You know, that's how big it was. And they had a big thing about it, the way they was talking about it on Move On, about the people that they had interviewed over in Fattville, and so many people had they was interviewing and talked about it, and one guy even went so far this. You know, you never can say what people say is true or not. He was talking about he saw it, and that some little people came and Jordan hearing voud it in the house and to people like kind of like laughing off. It could be true and it could not. But I do know one thing. There were so many other people that gave interviews that they really saw this ship and the whole thing, and about the smaller one too, And that's when I found out it was over Fort Bragg and fed via North Carolina. That was true, that was confirmed by Moufon, you know, and so that it made me feel good to know that what I saw was real, even though I knew it was real, even if I hadn't. But when someone when you see somebody like that, and so many people in other places seen the same thing in the same date, in the same year, so you know what you saw was real. Something was real.
Speaker 5: Interesting stuff. Mary, So the first time you're in Arizona.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I was in Arizona first time, And but did I have a great time. I experienced so many things. Arizona is one beautiful state. Certain parts of it. It's like time has got about it. People hadn't been We shot in areas like people hadn't been out there in hundreds of years. You know, the way when you shoot moves you go to all these isolated places and things like that. Unbelievable. It's beautiful. It just has so many things to see. I just truly enjoyed it. But like I said, I never thought I would see auble, but I did it. But I'm very happy that I did.
Speaker 5: Working on Buffalo Soldiers, you were doing hair and makeup?
Speaker 4: Yes, I was doing hair.
Speaker 5: Did you do Donny Glover's hair?
Speaker 4: I didn't do his hair. Somebody else did his hair, but I did tractic everybody else's hair in there. But I do know him quite well, his family and stuff. I will say we're friends. I'll put it to you like that, Bet and I. I got to know his father so well, and I worked with him on other numerous things too. Dan is a nice guy, and I know his hair and make up people because he has his own hair and make up, so I know them. So that's why I didn't do his hair. But I got to know him quite well, and he's a wonderful guy. As matter of fact, when we were when I saw that particularly triangle shape in the second day, his makeup artist is the one that gave us the monocolos so we can get a closer look at it. When we saw it from another location out beyond Tombstone when we were shooting, because I ran in and I told her that she was busy where she said he had take the monocolars go out there and look at it. So I gave it to the other guys, some of the other actors, so they could get a close up look on it.
Speaker 5: So you got the more interested in the UFO on set.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, they looked at it. And because I showed it to him. Like I said, the first day I saw it, I didn't say anything to anybody about it. And it's not that I was, you know, thinking they would say, oh no, because if they'd have looked at it, they would have seen too that we didn't have no airplane shaped like that. But to stay stationary like that one spot. When I saw it, I said, let me tell them so they could see it too, because some of them might not have never seen anything like that. I said, well, this be a first. I saw another the one. I've seen a lot of them, but this one was in twenty eleven here in New York. But it was in the Hamptons and we were filming out there. It was a night shoot, and we was filming at one of these houses that they rent out, like those big masshones and things that they rent out to shoot stuff like that. It was out safe beyond eleven PM, like between eleven and two, and we was on this porch. They had a big wrap around porch, and you know, we're all out there hanging out on the porch and in the yard, and I happened to spot this object. It was a cigar shape like now they'll call them a cylinder shape, our capsule shape. See back in the day when my father, when I choldren, my father and my sister saw the cigar shape. One they didn't call things like all capsules the cylinders at that time, you understand, and TikTok shapes, you follow. I'm saying, that's why they knew it was in the shape of a cigar. This was the same shape, but nowadays they'll call it a tic tac shape, a cell in the shape. And it was like a cream colored white and it was huge. But the thing about it, I didn't there was no scenes or anything like where you see anything put together or anything like that. But in the back of it, it was a different color thing coming out of it, like the way it was attached, but you didn't see no attachment. And it was yellow like it might be a light. But you know how when you see a light come out of something, it's just like a straight thing. But what was so ironic about this the yellow part that looked like it could have been a light coming out, like shining from out of the back of it. It was almost like a horn shape, you know, like the big part of a horn, like a bell shaped but safe instant like a qew draw a triangle the wide part of the triangle, and then you come to the smallest part. It was like that, But I tell you it was like a horn or bell, so you understand how the big part of it was. But it actually like a triangle, the big part of the wide part of the triangle. But as you go to the narrow point, it didn't go to the tiniest point the narrowest point. It was like a little further in going towards the wide part. And I'm saying to myself, if that's light coming out behind it, how is it coming out in that angle like a triangle? You followed, I'm saying, I thought that was very odd. How what was making it come out like that? And I pointed that out to all the others on the set that was right around the pas and like first ads and different things like that. It wasn't a whole lot of us, but it was a few of our corner and we all watched it and it was like you could tell it was on a mission. It knew where it was going, and it was not a missile. Believe me when I tell you this. This was some type of arjict from someplace else, just skipping and it wasn't like zipping and zapping. It was just skipping, you know, like going straight and knewhere it was going. And what I'm gonna tell you next, oh boy, the next night, which was about twenty four hours later. This happened on a Thursday night when we saw it. The next night was a Friday night, and some of us was coming back to Manhattan, you know, for the weekend. And I won't go into too much detail, but on the road coming back, the person was driving the car I had ridden with this person, you know, like in the crew vans, and they always drove very good. But for some reason, we were like in a four lane highway coming and on the opposite side was a full lane highway going, so you know, so why how we four lanes go in one direction and we were in the four left lane and all of a sudden and I'm sitting in the van right behind the driver, and there's like a plexiglass in the petition in between the driver and the seat that I was sitting in, and the director was sitting on the opposite side from me, near the door, And all of a sudden, this young man began to drive like a erratic and as if he couldn't control this, And I'm saving myself. He never drove like that before. Was wrong with him now? And it was like something just took a hold of him. All of a sudden, he gets into like a you know, like you see a small poth hole in the road, you know, like it as a smaller hole, you beneure it. But for some reason, he just went right in it. And I bump my head on that plexiglass and my nose began to bleed, an object fell out. I'm very serious, And at that point I wasn't scared about what had happened about my nose and what came out of it. I'm worried about, Oh God, because then he couldn't hardly drive the you know, he couldn't drive the because then he met step the tire and we're on the far left and a four lane highway, and I knew we needed to get over to the far right because over that side they was like, way, if you get to the far right, you can be on the outskirts and you can get out of the car whatever. And so I'm telling him, try to get over to the to the far right. But how I'm gonna do it? And the director is sitting there. She didn't know what to do. So I says, what you do, put on your blankets. This way the calls behind you will know something is wrong. You hold your hand out the window and you drive so that they will stop, like the third lane. I says, when they see it, they will stop and let you go. Oh, and you keep doing that until you get over to that far right lane and then you pull over to the side. And that's what we did. But before all that happened, I put got this thing. This thing had a design on it, and I'm being very honest with him, it was unreal. I just put it in a and put it on set back and I wiped my nose, and my nose didn't bleed much after that. It just bled a little bit, quite a bit when that bumped in the same cup fell out, But the thing about this I did bought my head hard enough to meet us, to make it bleed to my noticeableed. That was so weird. So anyway, when we got across to the other side, we called up the upm and told him what was going on, and so he sent another van to get us to bring us because actually just about less than a half a block there was an exit where you could turn off to the right from this this freeway that we were on. So we went up there. We walked up there, and we waited for this other van to come for us to sit in while the young gentleman stayed with the van on the side of the road. But had I not told him how to get over to the other side, we might have been blown to smothered rings with all those calls. But my thing is this, when this thing fell out of my nose, it's just so ironic that this poor young guy start to drive so erradically when he had never driven like that before. It was if some type of horse was making him do it. And then it was as if this thing was supposed to come out of me. However it goted me. I have no idea, but I have a feeling it had been in there for a long time, and this was like some type of actually, you couldn't bend it, you couldn't cut it, whatever, And this design is on it. And I says, oh my god, but I will tell you this. When we got across the road and went up and made the turn, the right turn to come in off the expressway, and it was like all hb ll broke loose. It's like people were so evil. Do you hear what I'm telling you. I'm being very honest. I don't know. It's just weird that this happened, like twenty four hours after we saw this thing, and then all of a sudden, this poor young man began to drive so erratically that I bumped my head and this thing came out. It was as if it had to come out. I don't know whether it has something to do with what we had seen the night before or what, but I do know it came out and it had a design on it, and I had never seen a design like that before. Like, let me back up for a second. We ended up coming home that night. The UPM sent on a van to get us to come home. And I've never told anyone about what had came out of me that object, but all through the years since then, because this was in twenty eleven. A matter of fact, it's in October twenty eleven when this happened, and it was on a Thursday night. But since then, I've been trying to find this design. I would joy it, and I've been trying to find this design. What was it? I will say about two months ago, I saw something that and I'm not going to make your name way I saw it, but someone had a design like that on something, and I don't even think they know what it was. I looked at that design, and I went on the Internet and I came up with something that I saw that looked at something like the design that this person that I'm telling you, this well known person had drawn. I came up with something and it was the identical to what came out of my nose. But it was something from like, oh my god, fall fall for fall back, maybe different centuries they had this particular object. But the only thing the way this object was from way years ago. What came out of me, it was design slightly different, but the same thing, but just certain things on it were slightly different. And I'm very serious about that. I don't know what to make of it is something there, And I always said, I think it was intended for that fender bender that night for it to come out. I don't know how that object got in me. I have no idea, but it was put there. It sure wasn't put there when I was wrong, you know, stuff like that. So I don't know, but it came out, and I says, well, it was God knew it was time to come out, and it came out. And that was why that fender bender came about, in order for it to come out. And I said to myself, I wonder if it had to do with this object that we saw, because that little guy, the driver, he was there too when I saw it. Maybe it had something to do with each other. I don't know, but I do know what happened, like within twenty four hours afterwards, that fender bender and the guy had always driven real nice, and all of a sudden, it's like something took control over him. And it was as if it was intent for me to bump my head so that this thing could come out. Never never had no difficulty breathing, and this thing was India, so and on this thing to be in. It's just weird. It was weightless. You follow what I'm saying. This thing was weightless and it was a dying size, and so that really happened.
Speaker 7: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first. It feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems, from the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We tracked cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages, and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 5: Hidden Cults new episodes.
Speaker 7: Every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Seen lots of others prior to that. In some sense that the first one that I ever saw in my life, that was Oh God, when I was very very young. I was visiting a family member in Brooklyn. I won't go into too much of detail about that, but I will tell you this. It was a disshaped saucer and as it was moving real fast forward, it was spinning around, you know, like a spinning top spin around. But it's just that it was into the shape of a saucer, looked like a silver disk, and it was zipping so fast from one side to the other. And I happened to look to my left and it was coming back. And there was a lot of people in the streets and they saw the same thing. And this thing was like it was going to like three points when we all saw it. First it was on the right side and it was zipping like it went to like twenty hour and the next thing, you know, we saw it zipping back on the left side, and then it was zipping back on the right side again. It did that for over half an hour. And it was a weekday, and it was between like about just before four o'clock until four point thirty. We were seeing it all out in the streets. We were seeing this thing, and I told people about it. You know, other people don't know whether they believe me or not. But anyway, I had a confirmation about that, and it had to be between January of nineteen ninety three January of nineteen ninety five. And the reason why because the place where I was living at that time, I knew I was watching this particular program, and I didn't watch it except for when I was at that particular location. They had this program that came on. It was you know how you have a public television with different people. You can come on there and you don't have to pay, and you get like you can have your own little shows for like half hours something like that. On the show, there's this group of people here, this organization here in Manhattan, and they came on and they be talking about all kinds of stuff. That particular night, they was talking about UFOs and one of the a family member was with me that I had told what I had seen all those years ago when I was young, and I didn't know whether they believe me or not. So this particular night they showing this thing and I says, oh my god, that's what I saw. And I says, and I always said it was our In late August of September, and sure enough, the date and the time was on this video and they had one of them cameras from back in the day and they took and they capture and it's the same identical thing. And like I always told, I said, it was silver and it was a saucer this and it was spanning around, but at the same time it was moving forward and it was like zips zip zip. When you say zip, you see it and it's gone. You see it to come back and go back. And it was doing this all like for like a half an hour, and there were adults, kids and everybody in the streets and we all saw. And that was in Befa Stuyvesant in Brooklyn, New York. And that was my confirmation that what I had seen at that time was real too, which I knew it was real, but just to have somebody to confirm it and you see it on a video, then feel good to know that. I will say, now another one I'm going to bring you back to that I saw. This was after twenty eleven when I seen the one in the Hamptons, and I don't want to say exactly when it was, but I do think that I know one thing. It had to be after twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen or something like that. I was in my bedroom here in the same apartment round now, and you know, he had your shades pulled down, and you can see the light come in from your from on the side of your shade, and when the moon is out, you can see it. But the way the moon come over, you know, when you see a light that's closer and lower, you notice, not the moon. So I'm blindly dead and I see this big bright light appears. Oh my god, what devil was that? So I got up and I went to the window and I could see that it was over the East River and it was low, just the bright light the way you could tell that it was kind of lower, and it had to be over the East River. I says, oh my god. I washed it and all of a sudden it's like zip and it looked like by the East River, but near Brooklyn, the promenade in Brooklyn, down in Brooklyn Heights. That's the way it seemed like it should be, but in reality it wasn't. It was in Stanton. And I'm gonna get you that why. So anyway, I watched this thing for a while and a family member was in the house with me, and I called them. I says, come look at this, and they came. But now let me back up for a second. When the thing when I first saw the light, it looked at as if it was diamond shaped. The way the light was. Okay, the thing when it moved real suddenly over to the way I thought, was like down in Brooklyn on the East River, like by Canon Plaza in Brooklyn Heights. It was like in diamond shape. But all of a sudden, this thing close just go dark. Oh my god, I'm steady looking. And all of a sudden I could see the silhouette off like a farfa, but upside down, you know, like the small part of a saufa on the bottom when you have a saufa. But it was upside down the way this was. And I could see the silhouette, and I realized why I thought it was a diamond shape, because evidently they had a light on the top of the bottom on each end, so when the lights were on, it will look like a diamond shape. But I realized it was because the lights was making it looks like that. But it was literally a saucer, a saucer disk. And the reason why I found out it was in Stanton Lean because the following day when I went online, there was a lot of people talking about it and they was talking about it was right there by their house and rebuilt in Stanton. Now, so that's how I knew again it looked like it was closer than what it was, just like the lights that I saw when I was in South Carolina and I perceived the lights over in Fadville by Fort Bragg, and I'm thinking it's just like about a mile or two from me, and in fact it was sixty miles away, so it'd be so big it's making you think that it's closer than what it is. And so anyway, now that particular thing I saw for a couple of days, I could see it in the daylight here over Manhattan. And I even called up ABC to the news Vestal because I usued to work with them too, and I called it to the newsass and I asked them had they gotten any calls about any UFO signing over Manhattan And she says no. I says, well, I'm telling you I saw it one last night. And people says they saw it and they was in Stanton out and I says, and I'm looking at my wonder now and I see the same dog on thing, and immediately, I would say, like within less than ten minutes, I saw the news helicopter from ABC like come because I'm on the east side and they're on the west side, and I could see it and that helicopter come flying and all of a sudden, you know how helicopter can go behind a building, you don't see it, and I'm thinking it's going to keep on going, and all of a sudden, I see that helicopter flying back over to the ABC building. I said, oh my god, they probably spotted and got scared to death. So I called the girl back called back the same person and I says, I saw your helicopter come out there and I saw it turn run and go back. I says, so, y'all did they didn't report? They say no. I says, I'm quite sure they saw it and they were just scared and you can't report it. They saw it, they tried to, but just scared to death. And then sometimes when you have news outlets, they see things they can't report what they see. Because I worked for the news for years too, I've worked on all sorts of the entertainment for television and film and things like that, and some things they will not let you report. And this thing was seen. I saw it for a couple of days here in Manhattan, and I went on the internet and I contacted move on. You have to send a letter of text to them, so I sent them, like, well, actually an email, because you couldn't just call them up anymore. So anyway, I sent them an email. I told them what I had seen, and I gave them a date and everything and what I have seen. And I know for a fact that's what it was. And I saw it. I says, I saw it two days later, but it was in the daytime and stuff like that. You know, each one that I've seen, other people saw it. So that's my story. But I'm a truly a believer. I know there's things out there, even though our government don't want talk about it, because people know what they see that you can't make anyone believe you. And you know, it's when something is going with that speed, we don't have nothing to go that dog on fast. It's just like some of them I've been hearing on like a lot of the powers that did talk about things they says that when they were seemed we didn't have nothing to go that fast on this planet. We don't. And I knew even back then we didn't have anything to go that fast. And the way it was spinning around and going, and it was this shape like a saucer civil spinning around like that, you know, So it wasn't it wasn't nothing from here. So I know for a fact what I saw. Whether people believe me or not, you know about the famis that I told you, and I've had other people to see the same thing. I'm a very religious person. I had an open mind. I know God didn't just create this earth by itself. And some of them have advanced technology more than we have, and some might not. But we're not alone. And I'm quite sure I go and it knows it, but they just won't admit it. And as I said, I really don't care. I know what I saw, this same this object a night after the siding in the Hamptons. I'm working on something about that to draw the exact thing from what I saw, because I told you, I came across this particular thing as identical, except that what came out of me had something else on it. It was a slight design differently, but it's pretty much the same thing. It's just that slightly designed, differently tyed got in me. I don't know, but I know one thing. It came out in twenty eleven in October. I was hit the plexiglass in this van and that was twenty four hours after we saw the siding, and the guy that was dried, he began to drive erratically like he had no control. I think it was intended for this to happen so that this saying, this object could come out. And I don't know whether it happened had something to do with the siding that we saw, but it happened within twenty four hours after we saw it. And I had mentioned to you the emails that I responded to you about on Twitter, that I was going to do a film and put all my little experiences in it because I want people to know what I saw, because there's so many people out there that have seen things, and I want them to know that they're not alone. It's just like the show that you have. People can come on and tell their stories and they know that they're not alone. You follow what I'm saying, But the way our government would have it is people don't know what they see. All they're telling the tale, you know, and stuff like that, and when in fact they're telling the truth. They saw it even though somebody else didn't see it. Because a lot of times people see things and other people don't see it. And then sometimes you see something and a lot of people see it, you know, like for UFOs and things, and that was the paranormal and things like that. A lot of times things happen with people and other people don't see it, and then some people can see it too. I won't go into all of that, but had a lot of paranormal things and stuff like that too, and premonitions and dreams and things. I've written about it in some publications and things by telling certain stories, and everything that I've written about is true. And the stories that I'm telling you about the UFOs, they're true, and it's up to the people to believe it or whatever. What I saw, other people saw it too.
Speaker 5: Good stuff, Mary, Thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 4: Oh, You're more than welcome.
Speaker 5: You know, Mary, you've seen UFOs in multiple states across decades. Now, do you feel there's a reason why you keep seeing them?
Speaker 4: Well? Oh, boy. Now, like I said, other people have seen them too. But when I was out in the Hamptons, I don't know if if I had not pointed it out to the people, they might not have seen you follow me. But other cases where I was and seeing them, even the set in Arizona, nobody hadn't seen it until I pointed out to them the following day, even though other people in other places were seeing it. Some people are born with the insight what the old folks you can see. I know for a fact I was, and as I said, I've written about it in some of my writings, telling my stories of things that happened and transpired and things like that. I think I might see things more so than some other people. I know for a fact I do about certain things. I know I am the chap of person that see things in other ways other than UFOs and things like that. So I consider myself special because I consider it a blessing to be able to see things. And like I said, I'm a true believer in other people being in the universe, in all galaxies, and I'm quite sure they come here. If you read the Bible, you know that we've been having visitors. Oh my God from way, way way back. I'm in tune with that, and that's why it doesn't frighten me when I see it like some people. Even when I have my paranormal things and premonitions and things, it doesn't frighten me. Where some people hear them so much, they probably would just like lose their mind, start running and never stop. I was born not to be afraid from it.
Speaker 5: You mentioned about premonitions. Is this something which is a standalone thing with you or was there any family members which were similar to you?
Speaker 4: They came from way back, different family members they had. They call it the gift of sight. Every child is not born with it, and some children are not born with it in that they could go to different generations or whatever. But I was born with it. My parents. I would tell them things when I was little, And first of all, I can remember things so far back that most people will say, oh, no, you don't remember that, and so some people I don't even tell them, But I know. I remember something once when I was like two years old, and I was telling my father about it. He says, but you can't remember that, you were only two years old. I says, well, I remember it. I can remember everything that happened that day. But my Mama and my daddy, they knew that. As a child, I used to tell them things. And you know, when the little kid is sitting around telling you something, they're like, what is she talking about? When they see it come to pass, they says, oh my god, it will be so far fetched. What I tell them what happened? They just look at me and laugh, and then they'd find out later it happened that way. And so it got to the point where Mom would when I would get up in the morning, she would pull me around the house and she says, what did you dream? That's nice? I would tell She says, don't tell nobody, and she would find out it was true, and she told me she says, don't tell me me dreams, because I guess she was afraid, Well, do you have a little kid tell you things like this? Don't telling what people might try to do for them. So I kept on to myself and things like that. But I was born this way, and I don't tell anybody because it's a blessing. Because you know things in advance, are you you see things decades before it happened, And I mean decades and sometimes it happened the next next week or next month. But you know, I saw my sister's death thirty eight years before she passed. But what I saw it prevented her from being from vang immediately because I told somebody about it and then went to see her and discovered that she was at the point of death and her husband wouldn't take her to the doctor because they was trying to kill he was trying to kill he and his girlfriend. She ended up living thirty eight years later, and she died the same month that I saw it. Like I said, I see things, I'm very blessed to have it, and I just go about everyday life like I'm supposed to, like a normal person. I don't divulge it, and just do my job and whatever I have to do, and be good to myself and everybody else, you know, mind my business, and just do what anybody would do, you know, just get on with life. And when I see these things, I can't help it because because like I said, I believe in God. When I'm shown these things, I'm very happy that I'm blessed and was chosen to see these things. And things like that. Sometimes it's a warning that I can warn other people, forewarning them about things, whether they believe it or not, myself to know whish direction to take and which not to take, and I consider it a blessing. But it's not like something that I discussed with people and talk about and things like that. I do have to give the sight and I'm thankful for it, and that could be why I've seen so many of these things. Even if one of them came out and spoke to me, I would not be afraid. You know what it's gonna be gonna be. I'm so blessed that I have seen those UFOs, because some people probably never saw one in their life, but I can say I truly seen it something that was not from here, and I'm thankful of that. If I had my way, I would get on spaceshipping and fly off with myself if I could to see what's happening in the planets, just like you see the astronauts and things doing. I'm the type of person I want to see what's going on everywhere, you know, I want to know. And that's why I said I don't doubt people when they say something, even though some people can say some far fetched things and it really don't be real and they know it. But at the same time, some people say some far fished things and it really be true. They really saw it or they really experienced it. For that, that's why I can't doubt anyone. It's not that I have to go along with it, but I don't doubt anyone when they say they experience something because you never know, and it doesn't matter the status of the person, whether they're rich, poor, a bum in the street. There could be an alcohol or drug addic. If somebody tells you this happened to me or I saw this, you can't discredit them just because of their status in life, because they could be telling you the truth, where you might have a person that's a rich person and they might tell you something and it's a lie. You follow what I'm saying. So I'm a believer. I will not doubt people when they say they saw this on the experience, just because who about a doubt what somebody else said that they saw experience. You know, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely right, Mary. You know, over the years, my guests on this show, they've come from all walks of life, all backgrounds, all educational, levels, you name it, I've had him on it, and you should absolutely should always go into it with an open mind.
Speaker 4: You know you shouldn't. I'm just going to give you an example of something. I'm not going to go into details. I will say maybe like about fifteen years ago, or maybe a little before that, I was on a bus here in Manhattan and there was this lady and she was just talking, and she was just going off and just talking, and she was talking about how she was had all these surgeries and things like that where they had taken one of her kidneys and they'd get all this stuff and things like that. And she happened to measure and she said, yeah, and the doctor that did it his office is right there. Everybody thought she was crazy. I was not. I didn't doubt her. And she pulled her her top and she was shown all the different places where she had been cut. And I saw the name of the doctor that on the she pointed and yo and behold. A couple of months later, that same doctor was brought up on charges for taking people organs. But he was not advertising his business as a person like that. He was advertising plastic surgery. And that same doctor was brought up on charges. So that poor lady looked like a little bomb and a little crazy lady. But she was telling the truth. But the thing about it, I didn't doubt her. I just was sitting there. I didn't doubt her at all. Other people was looking at her crazy and stuff. I was just looking at her, paying attention. And when she tucked around on the bus and pointed and said, there's some doctors right there, and I remember his name. Two months later he was brought up on charges. He was using that as a cover and he was taking people's organs. So you just not only that, even if I hadn't ran into her, You just don't doubt people. Because people you might be less fortunate than others doesn't mean that you haven't had experiences and things like that and see things. So I just give everybody the benefit of the doctor. You know. That's the way I.
Speaker 5: Do it, absolutely, Mary, And I think you've probably just given us the best example of don't discredit someone just because of their background. I mean, that poor lady, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It was, yes, And had she not mentioned the doctor, I wouldn't have known who the doctor was when I had seen it on the news. But it's the same doctor name and his face and everything. It came on the news two months later. He was using it as a cover to take people's augans. He put on the anisthetus and therefore take their organs and sell them. But whatever the use he wanted to do with it, and what she had to go through, But so many people probably forgot about put that, poor litld lady said, And then you know, some of them the bus could have remembered the truth. You know, you never know. But she was telling the truth, and I didn't doubt her. As I said, I've come across so many people in my lifetime, as a child, as an adult. They would say things and it was true, and I didn't doubt on so many, so many things in different categories of what was happening to them or what they had experienced, and I didn't doubt them. Some of them I found out later they were telling the truth, and some of them I never did because it just wasn't definitely. I wasn't going out trying to chastise them to see if they were telling the truth. But I just never was around but to see if what they had said was true or not. As some was and in all walks of life, I've met people like that and you never know. So I just give everybody the benefit of the doubt because who am I to judge, Because I wouldn't want nobody judging me to say, oh, this didn't happen to you. That didn't happen to you. You didn't see that. It's just like sometimes when children be telling you that people did things to them that you don't doubt. I mean, I know some little kids might tell or tale, but you call them a little white lies. Some of them may be telling the truth. And whether it's adult, a child, or whatever, don't say it didn't happen, because it could have happened. And I'm thankful that I was raised like that. Don't just discredit someone I said, oh, no, you're not telling the truth. And I'm like that a lot because when I was little, I would tell my parents sayings. In the beginning they didn't believe, but then they found out I was telling the truth. And so it's like I have two children, and when I raised my kids when they were little, said I always tell mommy the truth, don't lie, and I'll believe you. And they would tell me things and I never will say, oh, you're telling me to tell you're not telling the truth. One time, my little baby told me something that the nanny had done, and it was so far fetched, but I did not doubt him. He told me exactly, Jesus.
Speaker 5: Child is coming to your saying something happened. You know, do listen to them.
Speaker 4: You have to listen to them because you don't know, and you just keep watch. She didn't do anything to him bad except for tie him to the dog on bed post while she did some other things in the house. It's not like she You understand what I'm saying. But when he told me what she did, I said what And he says, yes, mommy, And he told me, and he told me the person that she was with, and I says, oh my god. The baby wasn't lying. He was not lying. He was like about three years old. And I found out it to be true, and I fired too. Yeah, she's so Jesus my lord, she was, and she was the sweetest babysit up and U but she was had somebody in the house that shouldn't have been there. She shouldn't have tied my baby to the dog on bed post, so he couldn't see you follow what I'm saying. But the baby told me when I came.
Speaker 5: Home, always listened to the little ones, and poor little thing.
Speaker 4: He couldn't pronounce the person that was with the last he could pronounce the name that good, but I knew who he was talking about. I says, oh my god, you know.
Speaker 5: Now, Mary, Now, I just want to touch briefly on this object which came out of your nose. And I know you did say now, up en to that point, you hadn't been experiencing any headaches or nosebleeds, or any congestion or nothing.
Speaker 4: Never never, never. That's why it was. It was so shocking. But to think about it when it came out, I didn't tell nobody in the van. I just looked at it and blood and I looked at it and I felt it, and then I cleanked it off like with a T shirt, and I could see the design. I says, oh my god, what is this? And I just like put it in a tsue and put it in my set back and I cleaned my nose. I didn't tell nobody about it. And I've been trying to look for that particular design for years, and I drew it from memory myself on paper. And as I said, a few months ago, I saw someone that I can't make any name had a design. I don't know whether how they got it, but I do know one thing. I took that design and I went on the internet and I found something like that, but it was different. In other words, the ones that they have is not correct. The one that the object that I found on the internet is right. But it's just that my thing that fell on my nose is almost identicult to the one that I told you that has been something from centuries ago, but minds went into a different detail about it on certain points in it. You follow what I'm saying, and maybe now this is what just came to me. The people that did this from centuries ago might not have known the way that they had it. They might not have believed that it should have been done a certain things to it should have been done differently. I believe what I have is the real deal.
Speaker 5: Yeah. An important question is have you still got it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, and you've had it for all this time.
Speaker 4: I found something just recently on the internet. Is the design is identical except for certain parts of it. It's something that comes from way way, way back from centuries ago, left off something that was on the one that I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you talking more of the cult aspect?
Speaker 4: It could be, but it could be something from another world, someplace else. Maybe the person that about the a cult thing tell the way they designed it. Parts of it they didn't put there because they didn't think it was right. But what came out of me that design, I think it is the real deal, and it's just something very slight difference.
Speaker 5: Now are you talking about the actual shape of the object itself or is there like some kind of insignature or like logo or design actually embedded on it.
Speaker 4: Almost like part of the shape, certain parts of the shape.
Speaker 5: How big is it? It's the size of the dime, the size of a dime.
Speaker 4: Yes, And that design is in on it. And I feel that it was something that was maybe implanted somehow. It got up my nose and probably been there since I was a baby young. It's all I can say. But it was time for it to come out, and it came out twenty four hours after I saw that thing in the Hamptons. And like I said, the guy was driving erratically, but he had never driven like that before, and I hit my head, and it wasn't that part, and all of a sudden, this thing just pops out in the blood as if it was intended to. Because like I said, there's something I'm going to do with it, and when I do it with it, then everybody would know about it.
Speaker 5: That's no problem. I mean obviously definitely, yeah, you know, when you do get to that stage, let us know.
Speaker 4: I definitely will when when I do what I'm going to do with it. Believe me, as matter of fact, I will get a copy to you when I do what I want to do with it. But I'm going to do with it.
Speaker 5: You've got us all intrigue now, Mary, you know it's in the size of a dime.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel nothing. I never had a problem difficult to breathe in or anything in my life. Wouldn't even have known it was there. And the thing about it, I'm saying, well, where did the devil did this thing come from? If it's just weird, I say, how did this just come just from the bump and how did it? Where did it come from? That's what I don't understand. Because your nostrils, the breathing part where you go up in there and it didn't come from like the inner part around just the inner party didn't come from there, because it had to come from within somewhere. But this thing just came. When I got the thing and the stuff came out my nose and I looked in my hand and I says, oh my god. And as I said, I didn't say anything to anyone. If you don't say something to somebody like that, I just put it in a tissue, wiped it and stuff like that, and put it in a tissue, put up and clean my nose. And then I had to direct them. Poor little driver hid to get to the other side because the director, she was scared, didn't know what to do. Got to the other side, and after that ahel broke loose, unreal, like something evil. It's like the devil was in people, you know that particular night.
Speaker 5: So everyone changed that night.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I'm saying. They changed. I says, oh my god. This was directly after directly afterwards.
Speaker 5: They're all acting basically at a character.
Speaker 4: Yes, when we walked around there and got in another car to wait until the another car to get us another band, the people at that particular place was acting weird. Oh god, it was psych This is scary and I'm sitting there afraid that my nose is gonna start bleeding. What is going on? It's just like evil took over just for that particular night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you go to the doctor afterwards?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no no. It was no need to go to the doctor.
Speaker 7: M M.
Speaker 4: I know, stop bleeding almost immediately afterwards. But I was just in shock from what had happened. It's like a demonic thing to go over.
Speaker 5: Incredible. You mentioned evil there. Had you ever experienced anything like that before? I mean that feeling of evil, not like that.
Speaker 4: It's just like the devil was in people.
Speaker 5: How do you work for this crew before?
Speaker 4: I had been working with them for almost a month and nothing like that never happened. And it was only like about four people in the car. We got along very well.
Speaker 5: This isn't just a case of inconvenience having to pull over and time wasted and needed to get to another job.
Speaker 4: No, it was just some evilness came out once we got We got off the highway and like I said, went to the corner to that first exit and was waiting there. That's when everything just oh god, it just people just became evil included a worker at one of the works at the place. It was just, oh god, so bad that I got out of at another person that was with me, and I went and sat over on the street, and the restaurant was right next to that. I went and I just sat down on my little luggage on the streets, wrapped by that closing fence, and waited until the UPM sent a van for us. And I called the UPM up and I told him. I says, please hurry and send a van. I says, because a no idea what I've been going through. I says, it is not a good situation, you know. And I says, so please send a van to get us as quick as possible. I says, because it is not a pretty situation. I says, I can't go into it now, but just trust me. I need you to send a vandit very very quick, and he did and went home and after that everything was fine. It was just, oh boy, it was weird, very very weird, fascinating.
Speaker 3: Steph Mary, do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange, and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at k u n x dB, follow our Facebook group Unex Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's New is the x x X.
Speaker 5: You know, Mary, Now, you've got quite an extensive career. You've been doing that job for quite a while. You've worked on some great projects.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I've done over one hundred and fifty some projects. I just didn't get the credit for all of them. But I worked on so many projects. I started adding our theater Broadway shows, and I've taken the shows all over the world. And then I've worked television and you know, all the news outlets and different things, saving that live and all types of our TV shows and film. I've been doing films. Started doing the film. I left the TV stuff and started doing film nineteen ninety and stuff, and I started doing film. But I've been in this business for a long time and all sorts of entertainment.
Speaker 5: Too many to mention.
Speaker 4: But do you know what?
Speaker 5: You actually have something common with a guest I had on a few years ago. Oh yeah, yeah, so you did. You were the hairstylist on the Gangs of New York. Yes, we had a guest on years ago. His name was John Perez and he was the stuntman on Gangs of New York. Here'll be listening now, I bet you.
Speaker 4: Yes, I worked on Gangs in New York.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I've had a lot of actors on here, and actresses and directors and all kinds of people who's work in show business, and not just that. You've actually you did it. You did a couple of UFO and alien films.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did War the World.
Speaker 5: You did War the World. You did Signs You're on the Yes, which is a great movie. That was that was Mel Gibson. Yes, and Men in Black.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 5: I left what I had an interesting job. That's great. You've done. You've done so much. You must enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Yes, I put it to you like this doing film. I found my nition in life. You do the hair are you, you travel, you work with so many people. You go to different places, go to places that you probably will never gone, say for s and Soul. Everybody you might say, well, okay, I'm going to go to New York Friday, and I said, well I'm going to go to London or whatever. But all those different places you go. You never go to small places, small little towns, or different states and things. But when you're doing THELM, you don't necessarily go to the big cities. You go to a small, little off the track places where a lot of people don't go to shoot certain scenes, so you get a chance to see the real town and the real parts of the place. It's like I said, when we was when we were in Arizona shooting, we went to places and it looked like time had forgot where people hadn't been out there in hundreds of years, and we were out there shooting. Some of the rivers were dried up, totally dried up, and we were down in the bottom of it. And it takes a long time for a river to dry up like that. So you just go to all these places and you meet so many people, and not necessary to people on the set, but you meet people in the town you know from that area. It's just a beautiful thing. You just meet people from all walks of life, people that are working there, not necessary to act as but you know, just like you said, the stunt man and other people in hair make up and I drove they come from all over the world to work on movies and end up meeting them plans from all of the world. I have people from friends from Iceland, So you just don't have friends that you grew up with or you met. When you leave home and go stay in another town, you meet people from everywhere, and it's so one of the things. And then you just pack up your little stuff and you go to the next set and stuff like that. And what I like about the film, it's the thing because you you can have a period piece where you're recreating from something that happened centuries ago. Are you doing something modern? Paranormal his els and and a lot of times when they be shooting these things, they be taking it from two stories. You know. That's why I says I wasn't going to do one by all of my little experiences, but have to sit in a farm where you can enjoy it with one thing lead to enough. I want to get into producing and directing myself, and it's good. I love meeting people. I truly do.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Twenty odd years ago, I was in the Seven Eyes Islands of Thailand and I had just walked in Baba and I sat down having a drink and someone comes to me and say, you know, would you like to be an extra in a movie about pirates? And I thought at the time it was, you know, the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It wasn't Pirates of the Caribbean, but it was an American film company called Living Films, and I was in a period movie called black Beard. It was like a two part mini series based on black Beard the Pirate. They filmed it over in Thailand because it was cheaper and it was more like the Bahamas. And I got to meet I mean, you've met so many people. I mean, his mine's just going to pale in comparison. But I met Richard Chamberlain, the actor, Stacey Ketch and Angus McFadden. There's a few other actors in there that are famous now, but they weren't really twenty odd years ago. But yeah, it was a great experience. They built a whole town on top of an old coconut plantation. It was a massive set, literally a whole town and a whole pirate ship they built just for this movie alone. It was it was a big budget one. And when they'd finished, because it was all level ground when they built it, they left, they left all the setup and they gave it to the to the villagers, which it was Thailand, so it was like a small village and they and now people live in these houses. A great experience, Yeah, they can.
Speaker 4: They can build those set designers, they can build anything. Very happy that you have that experience. So this way you know exactly what it's what it's somewhat is like on a set, because some people have never been on a movie set and they don't understand anything what it's about. And so that's a great experience for you. It's exciting and I truly enjoy it. And like I said, I met so many nice people. It's very very.
Speaker 5: Interesting, very interesting. Indeed, I was.
Speaker 4: Always from from as farback as I can remember myself, I always believed in dreams and premonitions and things because my parents used to always talk about it and those things and what they've seen, and I mean real ghosts and also godly things like the supernatural and so growing up I couldn't but keep it know it. And also they had the gift of sight that they could see things. My father could too. Anyway, I told a story about when I first began to have the prophetic dreams and how it came about, and who came and spoke to me in my dreams and showed it to me, and ever since then I was having them. It really happened. It really really happened. I had a biblical person to come to me, just led out to me. I woke up that morning and I told my parents. I don't know what they thought. They found out it to be true. I'm really into that the UFOs because I know they're real. We're not here alone. People have prophetic dreams. You do have the spirits and God and the angels come to you and show you things to warning whether it's good bad. They're warning you about it. And some people can pick up on things. Some people can see ghosts where other people can't. Some people are born with it. So I'm a firm believer in all of that. My mama saw her neighbor who had passed away, an older lady who had passed away, and she saw her one day on her doorsteps looking at her. She had a little a little cat that used to be around all there, and the little cat was right there by her feet. The little cat was still alive, but the little cat was right there by her feet. While the ladies turning around looking at my mother. She wanted me to see her because she was good friends. She was much older than my mama, but they were very good friends, and they were neighbors. And my mother said she was so upset when she had died. She saw just as plain now her little cat was right there, and then the little cat was looking up at her because he knew it was there. The little cat knew she was there. And then when she disappeared, the little cat just walked on into the on the porch. And my mother said she saw bench. And my father used to tell me about all of his ghost storis that happened to him, how he was chased by doses and when he was young, and he was telling the truth, and I put them all in my writings and things when the story came up about them and stuff like that, because it's part of my life, so I have quite a few stories in there about things that happen, and sometimes I see things as it's really happening right then, at that moment, and I'll never forget. I had an ex boyfriend passed away. This was in two thousand and two, and I saw what was happening to him, and people had said it was suicide, but I knew he didn't kill himself. He was murdered. And I saw the whole thing and who did it while it was happening.
Speaker 5: Did anything ever come of that?
Speaker 4: They arrested a lady, but they let her go and just trucked it up to a suicide. I guess they didn't want to. They let her go, but I knew she had killed him because I saw it.
Speaker 5: But they let her go in sufficient evidence.
Speaker 4: This is what they're saying. But she kills him because I saw it. God showed it to me while it was happening. I had talked to her and I wrote all about it. Actually, I had made a trip especially to that state, especially just so I could to take him to a film to show him my name in the credits, because I never let anyone from the town where I grew up in the never knew what I did all these years. They never knew some of them knew that I had a salon at one pointment, they never knew why I was in the business because I never talked about it. Was going to go home and I was going to show him having to take me to a movie to show him my name on the screen credits, because he had known that I was doing Broadway. And he was very happy and pleased for me, because I make a long story shore I ran away from him his common knowledge, because I wrote about it, was very pleased that I had ran away from him, because he said, had I not ran away from him, I would have had a good life, but I would not have been able to travel and have a success doing what I was doing all over the world and seeing the world doing hair for people in film and stuff like that. And so he was very pleased for me. So anyway, to make a long story short, I'm gonna have him to take me to the theaters on New Year's Day to let see my name on spreen credits. So I got so caught up and running my mouth with my little classmate that I would always call when I would go home. We'd be on the phone and taking care of business, you know, and stuff like that. I didn't call him until Christmas night and I says, oh my god, I'm the phone with my little classmate, and I says, gee, I haven't called him. I got to call him now because I wanted him to take me to the movies. I said, well, I'm gonna asking if he would take me to the movies on New Year's Day, you know, since Christmas was already I was over. And so I hung up the phone and I called him. And when I called him, he was happy to hear from me and everything, and he asked, you know, so he asked about the family and everything. And I could tell that he was not alone in that house. Door bell ring, and so I asked him, I said, well, do you have to go? I says, I, you want to take my won't call you back or you call me back? He says no.
Speaker 1: He was sad.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't him. And I said to myself, now, I know somebody's in the house, and I guess somebody else just came and rang the bell. But he knows. I know he has other people because he's already been married after we broke up and gotten a divorce he knew I was with people, and we could talk and didn't have to be afraid to talk about whoever, if we had accompany or something like that, because we were friends. And I said, that's just not him, and I'm telling you. I hung up the phone, and I was so sad. I was so hurt, and I was heartbroken, not because he had someone there, but because we were friends. He could have said, yes, I'll call you back, said you child, or you can call me whatever. But as I said, I knew somebody was in the house with him. I could tell. So normally when I go at my home, I have it since then, and I would always go and lock the gates, so nobody won driving my yard talking in to wake me up. I was so upset. I laid down on the sofa and I forgot that I hadn't locked my gate, and I went into a deep spiritual realm and I the Lord just was showing stuff. I was just dreaming and I was seeing things, and I would wake up and I would say, oh God, I gotta go to bed, and I just couldn't get up that deep sleep. Maybe lay right here on the sofa, and I was seeing all these things of what was happening and everybody and I saw him in bed, and I saw somebody kill him, and I saw everything, and I finally forced myself to go to bed, and I went to bed. And shortly after I got to bed, like less than a hour. It was like about seven point thirty. Then somebody knocks on my door, and that's when I realized I hadn't locked my gate that night to the door, and it was another old classmate, and I chatted with him for a while. But anyway, to make a long story short, I didn't find out about the death of my friend until that night. Classmate called me and she says, are you sitting down? I says no, She said, well sit down, and I sat down, and that's when she told me. She says, you know, Billy C died last night. I says what she said. Yeah, She says, so he killed himself. I said, no, he didn't, And all of a sudden, he came back and about that dream, I said, he didn't kill himself. I says, the lady kills him, and I described woman to her. I said, this woman kills him and I told her about this hotel, I says, and there's a hotel where he knows this one works at a hotel. And I says, and the manager knows him. I says, he didn't kill himself. She shot him and I you know, stuff like that. And I says, oh my god, Wow. So anyway, God has showed me everything that night, of everything height was so the next morning when I actually that night, I was so scared to stay in the hospital, said because I knew the woman had been in the house with him, and I was afraid she would get my phone them off the call ID and probably come and try to kill me. Because she knew I was on the phone, she might have tried to come and hurt me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I had to get someone to come and stay with me that night because I didn't have no weapon to protect myself. I'm being very honest, Nick. So anyway, to make a long story short, I got a cousin to come over. So anyway, the next morning, I got up and I had to go to the hardware store. But I went to the hardware store, the people in the store was talking about they had arrested this woman for his murder, but they let her go. So I knew they had a maid and arrest, and then they said that they had let her go, and so I talked to her for a while, and I went on back home, and then I start to make my rounds of going to see his family members and stuff and things like that. But I knew he did not kill himself. That I knew for a fact, And because I had already seen it while it was happening, God showed it to me, you know, And I'm happy I did, because other than that, I would have bought it. I would have bought the idea that he had really killed himself. But the Lord had showed me he didn't kill himself. She killed him. She took all the money because she wanted him to marry or he didn't want to marry her, and he had taken out about four hundred thousand dollars from the bank and all that Mede was gone when the family member got there. He was in the house dead for quite a while that day, actually ever since that night, up until about maybe five or six o'clock that evening, then following evenings when they found out that he had died. You know, that he was dead and the woman was long gone. But anyway, they found out about her and they arrested her, but then they let her go, but believe me, she killed him. They never got the money back, so I had to write about that.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll be interesting reading about that married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I've written too. Boo. It's in them one of them all. You can read it for free, one of them. I wanted the people the story to know. I wanted the people to be able it really this way, they didn't have to buy it because the story I was trying to tell about elderly abuse, I didn't want them to have to pay for unless it just wanted a paperback copy in the hand, you know, because I wanted to bring over barness to elder abused because my mama, she died from being abused by my siblings, wanted that to be told. And the next one I wrote because about this guy. I wanted to tell his story among other stories too, writing about true things, things that really happened, and put them into story form. And some stories will make you laugh, some make you cries, someone make you get angry, but overall it's something that you would enjoy. It's something for everybody, you know, but their true stories.
Speaker 5: Is on to the point, personal words to the.
Speaker 4: Part person words where it said books. Yeah, there's a link to the books and it's only two books now and that's me and Jesus got spoke to me, and I want to show you my name right the wrongs. The reason why I did the Me and Jesus God spoke to me is because my mom the night that well, when I found out that she was at death's door and was being abused. I had came home from work from doing the film, and I couldn't get no while I was too tired to drive, I couldn't get nobody to drive me, too late to take a praine, and I couldn't get a plane out, and I couldn't get one out early enough the next day to go. So the only thing I could do was get on my knees and pray the guard and tell him what was going on. And he spoke to me out loud in my house and told me says, if you make an effort and put one foot forward, I'll push you the rest of away. And I got enough for strength get up, I went and grabbed I looked around the room and I knew who it was. Grabbed me a small little cloth luggage, closed the windows, got my keys, and I walked about three blocks to car rental. Rented me a car, and I was driving by myself. I had so much energy because I had been I was sleepy and tired because I had been all that morning and coming home in the evening, like about six o'clock and finding out this message on the phone about my mom and what was going on with her. And I couldn't get no phone calls trying to get reservation. It couldn't get anything, and nobody did drive it because I knew I was too sleepy to drive by myself. And that's when I got on my knees. And it had to be about maybe nine o'clock at night. I got on my knees and stopped praying, and that's when the Lord spoke to me, and I just got up and got energy. I was energized like never before. And I walked around and rented me a car and got on the turnpike and headed south on ninety five and I was driving, and all of a sudden, I got so sleepy it was about to run off the road, and this car kept punking his horn to wake me up before I went over. I would keep passing the exits to the you know, to to rest stop exits, because I was trying to get home, and I'm telling you as sleep as I was. And finally, when I got down the end of Virginia, just before North Carolina, passed a rest stop exit and I was so tired I can hardly put my foot on the gas out of break. And this man came around me. He was an occasion man and a great car. He pulled around me and he pointed to that sign, the rest stop, and he blocked me. He blocked his car in front of me and said, go to that sign, and I was not afraid. I backed up a couple of years and I went down to the exit and turned and just pulled into the gas station. But I didn't need gas, so I pulled in and the guy pulled in, and he got out his car and came to me and he told me. He says, I've been following you for over eighty some miles, and every time you get to a rest stop exit, you keep on going. He said, you will run off the road, running off the road, and I will hank my horn, he says, And I've been following you, and he says, I can't let you go any further because you're not gonna be good to nobody. Said, I know you're trying to get someplace important to see somebody, but you won't be no good to you are them? And I told him, I says, you are that angel that God spoke to me about tonight. And I told him how I had came home from work and was too tired to drive, and I heard that my mama was at death's door and all I could do was pray, I says, and God spoke to me out loud in my house and said, if you make an effort and put one foot forward, I'll push you the rest of the way. I says, you are the angel that pushed me. I says, God wanted me to be a certain distance so I will get to my mama in time before noon tomorrow because I know if I don't get it by noon, she won't be alive. And so he told me to go to you know, the hotels and get a room out and I did. But it was the funniest thing. Everything was filled because it was drizzling rain, and the last one I went to, but something just told me said, go to the bathroom here. At the gas station, just in case those rooms are filled up and I could sleep in the car. I went to one motel. It was filled up, so I pulled into the next room and I popped real close to the interest. I said, because if they don't have a room, I'm gonna come in here and I'm gonna sleep in the car, you know. And the lady had a room. She said, you got the last room, said we have. She said, everybody's coming in off the road to night because it's rain. I got a wake up call for five thirty that morning, and I was out on the road, and sure enough, I got into the hometown about maybe eleven thirty, and I I stopped by a supermarket first to get us some food because she was hungry. They were starving her to death. Nick starving my mother to death intentionally, and she was so sick she couldn't do anything for herself. And I bought her some food and I pulled in the in the drive and I walked in the house and I met my dead brother going out the back door. And when I saw my mother, I knew that, as I said, had I not gotten there by noon, she would have been dead. She was so pitiful, looked at like a little throna with darrel like he on the streets of New York. And I got her up and took her a chair, and I fed her and then I gave her a bath and everything like that. But God wanted me to be there because had I not gotten it, she would have died because she would have lost all hopes. She was hungry and would have lost all hope, you know. And just so happened a friend, as a matter of fact, my boyfriend, the one that I told her that they said, killed himself and I told her he didn't. His sister and his niece had came out to the house that day while I was working, just before the night before I came, and they discovered that my mama being mistreated. And they they the one that left the message on the airth machine to tell me what was going on. And I called them and they told me what was going on. And because they had been coming to the house and they couldn't get in the house because my mother couldn't open the door because she was so weak, and they had changed their locks where she couldn't open it. And she was old, she was ninety two, but she was just weak from being hungry. And so anyway, that's true story. And God spoke to me, and that's how I got there. And she lived up about two and a half weeks later, you know, but she was too far gone for me to nurse back to health. But I was there with her to clean her up and to clean get the house straightened out and do everything and be there with her, you know. Other than that, she would have died before, you know. So I wrote about that, and that's why I Well, you can go in there and read for free when you have the books that you download like Kendle. If you have Kindle, you can download that for free. The Me and Jesus God spoke to me, and the one that says, I want to show you my name right the wrongs. I named it that because I was going home to have him to take me to the movie so I could show him my name. And then other things in the books was righting the wrongs about things that had happened in the past and things like that, you know. So it's all very spiritual, you know. It brings out the spiritual in me that people will know that what I say. When I say something, I'm telling the truth. And I'm very spiritual, even though I walked the wildside, but I'm spiritual and I take it very serious. God listens to me, and God speaks to me, and God blesses me. No matter what happens, is done because God wants it that way.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. You know you said that God send that angel to you with the guy in the car. I think God sends an angel to your mother, you know, with you getting there.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you for honoring me with that. It's the truth. Because my other siblings knew about it, and they wouldn't go to see her. Yeah, And my brother threatened me that he would kill me if I came home. And because I had sent my classmate out there, the guy that died, his sister used to date my brother by them call I had told her. When she told me what was happening, I asked her if she could go and stay with my mother and take care of her until I got home in the next three days and take her to the doctor. And she said she would, And this way I could have finished out the movie. But my brother when she went there, my brother threatened her clothes, told her said he could take care of his own Mama. You know, and close. She wasn't coming in the house. And when I called him, he told me, if you come home, I'll kill you. So I knew I had to go home myself, you know, yeah, absolutely yeah. And anyway, the stories in there, and I had to call the police and to tell him what it happened. And just luckily one of the guys got the call that knew me and he called me back because I had left the number. And he went out that night to check on my mom and he had to tell him a lot that he was just passing and saw the light on it, and even though it was late, he saw a light on it. He wanted to come in just to see if she was okay, because he can see it in yours like she know, want to be out in the cleaning the little yours. And my brother didn't want to let him in the house, but he just pushed his way in the house and he went in and he told me, he says, I see your mother, she's okay, but to make sure you come home now, you know. That's what he told me. And that's when I got on my knees and I prayed to the Lord. That's how he went out and that's what saved my mother that night, because had he not gone out there, my brother not would have killed her outright killed her. He might have. But anyway, I went home and Mama told me. She says, you know, she says, I prayed for the Lord to send you. She didn't say she prayed for the Lord to send the other sisters. She says, I pray for the Lord to send you to take care of me, because I knew you would take care of me. And she always told me, she said, you the wildest child I have, but you have the best heart. And she always told me that she could always depend on me. And I was so happy to be able to go. I didn't want to see her sick, but I was happy that I was able to go and take care of my mom and to see bout her. And God, she was, Oh Lord, she was in such bad shape. So that's why I wrote that book, because I wanted people to know about elderly abuse and the leg I wanted to bring awareness to it because so many people don't believe it. And I had wanted to make it into a film first, but I couldn't get the backings. Some of the producers that I knew, and so that's when I just went on and wrote it and put in a book form, you know, And I says I would eventually produce it myself, even if I have to do by see.
Speaker 5: Definitely keep us updated.
Speaker 4: Oh, I believe me. I'm going to keep you update when they do, I will. But anyway, I enjoyed you so much, and I love your I love your podcast. I am going to go and be listening to all of them. I love stuff like this. Nick. I'm telling you, I'm happy that I've seen it, seen these things, and there's so many things the Lord, I mercy if I would sit down with you sometime in person and tell you all these things that I've seen and then my tremonditions about other things that God has shown me about things and God, it will blow your mind.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we will get the chance one day.
Speaker 4: And thank you for giving me all this time for us to talk and everything. I really appreciate it. And like I said, I wish you the best, and I really thank you. I like I said, I love it, and I'm going to go on there and I am going to listen to all of them. Thank you so much. And you have a blessed day.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mary, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you so much and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: To Nick, it was lovely to meet you. Okay, take care.
Speaker 4: Same here, take care goodbye and we.
Speaker 5: Would definitely speak soon. Bye for now, okay, all right, bye bye. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep update and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have the encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Mary for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to