Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven WABC mini cast.
Speaker 2: Randy Vine is a final thing as far as I'm concerned, not just me. I ran to the defense yesterday morning, and I was vicious on Twitter, but since then, more important people like Ted Cruz and Mike Johnson, Mike Huckabee, Rick Scott and many others. I did send a text to President Trump and Marco Rubio defending Randy Vine have rushed to his defense tomorrow Primary day in Florida. And this Nazi animal, this disgusting racist pig, Dan Bilzarian, who we know was a loser and an anti Semiter, raging Jew hater because he's been doing it for a while now, but he came out recently with this social media ad where he fawned all over Adolph Hitler and portrayed Randy is really fat and some other young Jewish girl and Israeli plagues everywhere, Stars is really fat, And one point during this video actually had Randy Fine with a set of horns, a Jew with horns, which is hard to believe that can happen even on social media in this day and age. Never happened on the TV networks, but even on social media, but that's how disgusting and vile and hateful this guy, Dan Bulzarian is. So here's my friend who I believe is the only politician that President Trump has endorsed three consecutive years. Randy Fine, Is that true? Randy? Is that an actual fact?
Speaker 1: It is? And it's good to talk to you this morning. President Trump endorsed me in twenty twenty four when I ran for the State Senate and won, and twenty twenty five when I won in my special election, and now twenty twenty six, and it is. It has been a very challenging week. You know, started for me last Monday with someone drawing a swastika on one of my yards sign, shortly after Bilzerian had posted a lot of this horrific anti semitic stuff, and then the weekended on Friday with the video that you mentioned. It's something that is beyond anything I think anyone has ever seen in politics from an antisemitic perspective. I actually did something unheard of. I shared the advertisement. You know, you don't normally share the advertisements of the people running against you, but I thought, if you support this, I don't want your vote, and and it was I mean, I never thought I'd have a video with horns growing out of my head, but swatsga on Monday, horns on Friday. It's been last week was pretty pretty rough week. That's a rough week to shit about where we are with politics in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you're right, And you know, for a while there, I would delete all of the people or botch. I can't tell the difference anymore, that would say hateful things on my social media and delete the messages the comments. Now I keep them now. I'm not running against anybody like you are, but I want people to see just how disgusting this country is becoming, just how vile and hateful and gross these rue haters are. So at the risk I'm making myself upset, I leave it there because people need to see this stuff. And in your case, certainly you're running against this guy. It wasn't just the horns on you. I mean, you know, the way the girl was dancing and he added weight to her, and the Adolf Hitler stuff. It was how did that thing even air on social media? Why wasn't that taken off?
Speaker 1: That's a great question. I mean, yeah, the video like lionizes and celebrates Hitler. I mean literally Hitler's in the video, and it's you know, I know we often say people bring up Hitler too much in politics, but this guy brought him up in a positive way. And I don't know, I don't know how it gets made. I don't know how it gets transmitted, but you know, it's now been seen over a million times now. Part of the reason for that is as I've shared it and people are people are observing it, and people are commenting. But but the other issue that I've had is that he has taken and spent potentially millions of dollars of illegal foreign money to broadcast this kind of stuff. Because I mean, people in my district have had their mailboxes bombarded from anonymous groups, and so it's a real this is a real issue that we have. As much as what happens on the left bothers me, and it does, this is theoretically happening on the right, and I think the directness of it is it is truly repugnant. And again, anybody wants to see it can go to my exit vote Randy Fine, scroll down a few posts and maybe I don't know, eight or nine, and you'll find it right there, and you can watch it yourself, and I think if you can make get through the whole two and a half minutes, you've got a stronger stomach than most people.
Speaker 2: I couldn't do it. I actually made Mark Levin aware of it to see you know. I know eventually you sent it to him, but I texted Mark very early yesterday morning with my tweet, and he's like that Nazi bastard, and then I guess he reached out to you. You sent him the video. So there was a lot of people yesterday morning talking about you, how great you are and how ugly this guy Dan Bazarian is, And you made the point, whether it's money from outside the country or here, how is this clown, this racist Nazi clown, how has he been able to raise millions of dollars in this race and a miss? I think I saw almost twenty nine million Twitter followers. How is that possible?
Speaker 1: Well, most of that, let's break those apart. The social media following that he has he's gathered over twenty years. He was one of the founders of this sort of Andrew Tait sort of Manisphere men with fisty him in and he's famous for having you know, kicked the woman in the face and thrown another woman off the roof of a house. This kind of degenerate. Yeah, the famous for the sort of degenerate lifestyle over the last twenty years. And then after October seventh, he needed a new stick, and his new stick became hating the Jews. So the audience wasn't developed during during this campaign. But where the money's come from, Well, look, he's the son of a wanted criminal. His father stole a ton of money in financial crimes and fled the country decades ago. And so while Bilzerian has no real signs of income, I think he launders his father's money. He's an alleged, you know, professional poker player, so I guess he launders his money that way. So he put in a million dollars, likely of his father's dirty money. And then and then the rest of the money is untraceable. It's being sent by a group that's not registered with the Federal Elections Commission, so that could also be his father's money, or could be from Iran or China or some other group that really hates us. And then the rest of the money he's raised in his campaign has largely come from people who support care the Council on American Islamic Relations, which is a terror linked group. And so look, this is happening because I am probably the most visible Jewish politician in America. And and so there are those who see me as an avatar to hate the Jews, and they're they're training all their fire on me in Florida. And it's really, I mean, to some degram, I'm used to it. But but again, Swastika's on yard signs and horns growing out of my head. That's not something that I signed up for. And and and I'm just kind of amazed that it's that it's that it's allowed to happen.
Speaker 2: Shocking. Do we know if his father ran to an Arab country?
Speaker 1: Do we know? No, his father fled to Saint Kitts and Nevis.
Speaker 2: What a clown, all right, So he's got all this money and all these illegal doings, I guess, And so he's able to produce all this garbage. And of course, Randy find you're the most visible jew maybe not the most well known. You're right there, but you know, Chuck Schumer is Jewish, for example, but he hates us at this Joe Republican Jewish Republican right right. I mean, I mean Jewish Republican. You're the guy because you wear it. And when I say you wear it again, correct me up one moment. We talked about this before. You're the only Congressman as far as I know, in the history of the House to wear a kipa every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. And I've been wearing it for over a year. I mean, it wasn't something I've done my whole life, but but my son asked me to start wearing it in solidarity with Jewish kids around the country who don't feel safe being outwardly Jewish on college campuses. So I started wearing it when we had a hearing with some horrible university presidents who were not willing to take on antisemitism on their campuses or supported it. And I've continued to do it every day since. And so yep, So I mean it's very visible. People know. And by the way, is Bilzarian weirdo. He's not even from Florida, he lives in Las Vegas. I mean he he targeted me because I am Jewish. He would he would say that he didn't decide to run because he wanted to be in Congress. He wanted to come after the Jew